Speaker 1: These new Balance ones look like they just like sewed together a loafer out of new balances. They like cut up a new balance and then they're sewed together.
Speaker 2: So crazy like I do kind of love.
Speaker 3: How its yeah yeah, the silver ones, Yeah yeah, they brought the new balance aesthetics to loafers and it's yeah, it's the new wave. It just feels I guess for that loafer, it feels like narrow, it feels like a dance shoe. Yeah. I mean I'd like it a little bit. That's why so had those Hokah loafers have my heart.
Speaker 4: Hoa loafers.
Speaker 5: Look them up, Hoka speed loafer, hok A loafer, Hokus, you're dang hok A loafer. Sounds like some kind I know what you guys were up to this off season, being a bunch of Hoka.
Speaker 3: Cason girls around. Ye, hanging around the Panhandle with the mother Hoka loafers.
Speaker 2: Like when I was your age too, I was that racist.
Speaker 3: Even know. It sounds like a carpetbagger too, right, right, they're not wearing the real thing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: David Byrne said art was just combining two disparate things, and by that definition, these hoke loafers are sucking true art.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, And by that definition, Jeffrey Epstein is a genius. If you read the emails. Some of his brent mind blowing ideas was like, can you think with your skin?
Speaker 3: Membrain?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, But he spelled it meme brain because he's a fucking idiot.
Speaker 3: Sounds like like one of my like white friends in college who are starting to write raps loose and he's like ponytail and a beard, a stink catcher, yet.
Speaker 2: Keep working.
Speaker 3: His skin is the skin part of perception, a membrane, membrane ship. But I'll spell it meme brain because I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: He's like moving from shrooms into wrapping, so he's still kind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly. What are some of the other.
Speaker 4: Ones on there? Jacti're fucking Oh here it is.
Speaker 3: Let's see what else, dude, All senses act in a narrow band survival fitness. Okay. A mental object is a object? Oh yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: He also tell you about it, I e object action on mental objects?
Speaker 3: Uh huh action? What is like me when I first started smoking weed? Yes, exactly, number twenty two derivation of the power laws.
Speaker 1: What number ten does the I transmit information?
Speaker 3: Oh ship number two?
Speaker 6: Yeah, unquestionably what crazy talking about questions equals AI to the minus one or just.
Speaker 3: A complete fucking oh hell yeah, bro, that's bars eleven. Fear is pain in the future. It's like you just hang out him because he pays for all the drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that feels like what we're working with here. Number thirteen individual versus the group question mark question mark.
Speaker 3: Damn. I didn't think about it like that. Damn.
Speaker 1: Now that you put it like like versus a group, well, drive, motivation.
Speaker 3: Period goal question mark. Mm hmmmm hmm. Gesture. He said tounch rather than touch Touchunchy is his rapper name.
Speaker 1: Bunch of Tounchy Hoka loafers out here, Tounchy Hoka Loafers.
Speaker 3: It just accidentally reads the Star Wars script with all of his.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Lucas is over there just being like, yo, these are fucking killer man. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season four to fifteen, Episode two of Guys.
Speaker 3: It's a production of iHeartRadio. It's a podcast where.
Speaker 1: We take a deep dive and do America share consciousness?
Speaker 3: It's Tuesday, November eighteenth, twenty twenty five. Oh yeah, you know what that is. It's National Princess Day. Okay, it's also Mickey Mouse's birthday. Oh Mickey mouse birthday. I guess hit him turn three. I'm oldest fucking you.
Speaker 1: Set your geolocation to inside Disneyland when you google this.
Speaker 3: It's Princess Day and Mickey Mouse Day. It's day. It's also National vc Swa's Day. I remember this from last time when we were talking about vc swas. It's like a cold potato leak soup.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Anyway, vc swah yeah, yeah, not a fan of vc France, though I'm a.
Speaker 1: Huge fan personally.
Speaker 3: I just want to go on the record there.
Speaker 1: My name is Jack O'Brien ak. I can lick it, I can puffet eye. Ain't even the smoker. We can have a rainbow party. Every color is okre. I can beat that slit. Willie defeat your wife, your wife if I have to, He said, don't ask and don't tell, destroying my terriff like nafta.
Speaker 3: He won a t r U mp b J.
Speaker 1: That one courtesy of Salvador Jolly, in reference to the irrefutable proof released over the weekend that Donald Trump blew Bill Clinton.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Guy love getting his dick sucked. Yeah, guy said it in an email.
Speaker 3: Guys out. Also, if you don't like a person enough, you just believe anything that says, case in point, JD. Vans, case in point, everything Republicans said about Joe Biden. I mean, even us, You're like, oh maybe.
Speaker 1: But that line about a rainbow party where every color is ocre is bars salmador.
Speaker 3: Jolly well done.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gras.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Miles Gray, the most overdressed for the weather man in New York, as I was called last week. And it's all good because people were very kind despite the fact that they thought I was dressed for a blizzard.
Speaker 1: And you know what New York, New York does do that they did. They give out awards like a high school graduating class.
Speaker 3: It's all about what you're expecting and where you're coming from, just like when Tim Heidecker had that gospatcho. You know what I mean. And I think you should be like, ah, it's hot, it's room tempt But I was expecting it to be cold. Hold, so therefore it's hot. Okay, I'm coming from La where if it's under sixty degrees that's a blizzard. Okay, that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, we're thrilled to have you back, Miles. Thank you safely. You made it through the air traffic down. Yeah, family guy, I guess I don't know why I said it like that. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a very funny comedian, actor, writer, improviser you know from Mythic Quest and Drunk History. He's the co host of the very funny podcast rebrand. His special Spiritually Spiritually Filthy is very funny, y'all to go check it out right now after this episode, welcome back to the show, our special skateboarding correspondent.
Speaker 2: It's hello, dudes, what's up you guys, Thanks for having my mom. My favorite New York superlative is most likely to say I'm walking here.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And that's so many. So many people.
Speaker 2: Are in the run for that, screaming at each other all day long.
Speaker 1: Like the being the most likely to do that is like being the tallest guy in the NBA. You know, It's like that's everybody is good at that here, How did you win? You have to have an extreme talent.
Speaker 3: That is saying, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my New York. My New York skill was like being able to like just walk using your eyes looking directly down and just like cutting.
Speaker 3: Through foot traffic.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the time, I was really like moving with the heartbeat to the city. And then I came back and LA, not making it never no, that's not a city.
Speaker 3: Never looking at anyone in the eyes. I'm looking at anyone in.
Speaker 1: The eyes, just shifty, shifting my eyes back and forth, keeping my head on.
Speaker 2: A swivel, your head, eyes button level, bumming everybody out, never stopped.
Speaker 1: There's always a street you can cross, you know, just moving with the city. And then I went back from LA like a like I had fucking Hay in the corner of my mouth, like I was like, oh boy, kept like taking wrong turns and just like running into people by accident.
Speaker 3: Idiot, you idiot, idiots, you idiots.
Speaker 1: All right, more, we're thrilled to have you here. We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, a couple of the things that we're talking about we had we had the trending episode yesterday about what was trending over the weekend. It was really a jam packed weekend, if I do say so myself. Yeah, twenty thousand seen emails dropped mouth and so yeah, now now we're dealing with the kope the how how do we uh this on the right when the most mentioned person is in fact the guy you had you had like kind of hired as head pedophile hunter, like Donald Trump that you had like written fan fiction but that you thought was real where he was the head pedophile hunter and he's the most mentioned guy in the emails. So we got some we got some good wax at it from Megan Kelly up front has some some ideas of how to start shifting that window.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: We'll talk the what the Trump administration plans to be doing. It involves illegal war for some light war crimes. Is George Blooth but it once yeah, exactly. We'll talk about Zoran and then uh, we want we got to talk about Brad Sherman, a Democrat from California. Over the weekend, some pictures dropped of him on a plane just looking at some dirty pictures and with his mouth like with his lower lip just.
Speaker 4: Like kind of hanging down.
Speaker 1: Get these people out, like you can just like look at the picture and know that he was going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or he's saying some like how do I get you off this iPad?
Speaker 1: So we'll talk about that and just general plane decorum, because Miles, I know you had an experience.
Speaker 3: Why am i? Brad Sherman, I had some questionable ship blowing up off my iPad and somebody next and.
Speaker 1: Was like, sir, thank you Tim Robinson, thank you, thank you Tim for all that plenty more, but first more, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about.
Speaker 4: Who you are?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful question.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm looking at right now is okay, this is a little peak behind the curtain, guys, this is a little bit where the magic happens.
Speaker 3: I'm editing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, it's just it's it's you'll cut this. It's me jacking off to that picture. Bread sureman, we will not know.
Speaker 1: That's that's I think what's known as our bread and butter. Yeah, talking about like, ah, this is my thing.
Speaker 2: When Brad Sherman's turned on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn it.
Speaker 1: You don't know how long I've been waiting. God, I just need to get that very specific guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm editing my next special right now, which I'm really really psyched about. A dude's doing color for it on it, and I was comparing if I could get away with this very saturated looking like almost seventies style color correction. So I was looking at some old Richard Pryor footage. Oh, I don't think I'm Richer Pryor. That is not what that could have his color correction. But I'm like, could I get away with this problematic?
Speaker 3: They're like a little bit the contrast a little more on my face really quick? Oh, I know you didn't.
Speaker 1: I like the voice that I'm doing might be problematic if I put his audio over it of him talking about like himself up or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, it's my bit. Yeah? Wait, so is it? Are you like going for like a film? Look, you're kind of like experimenting with just something that feels kind of of that era.
Speaker 2: I was considering it, Yeah, because I I don't know. I Well, I'm gonna call it. The title is going to be a timeless masterpiece. So I'm like about that. So I was like, I wonder how much I can get away with trying to make this look like extremely artful you know.
Speaker 3: Right right right? You start off in black and white, and then you slowly get to color, and then then then four K digital Wow, yeah, color correction.
Speaker 1: Really, it's a it's a it's a world that I did not pay at ten to until started like being in YouTube videos where they're like, all right, we need some white balance to you know, figure out how this is gonna look, and you like look into it and it's like, oh, this is a whole universe that nobody's really paying attention to. One of those thousands of names at the end of a movie that is like, that's that person is an artist who's totally great at what they do, and that's the only reason this movie looks awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could look so bad, embarrassed. It looks like a terrible, weird soap opera without it.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, look shout out to that first person whoever did the color grading to make every Middle East scene be just sandy yellow all the time. You're like, you've done it. You've given us this thing. A lot of people wanted out how dull the Marvel films are too, from like a color grading standpoint.
Speaker 1: H yeah, we're watching a lot of them. Were just a Captain American Winter Soldier over the weekend?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that the one where he goes like from a skinny guy who we all hate to a muscly guy who we love. Yes, I love that part.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Victor was pointing out that Mexico has similar things to similar color balance to the Middle East and Australia. They all so that's why the like TV show said in the Middle East need the like prayer call at the beginning of any to the Middle East. So they're like, it's not Australian, Australia, Yeah, not Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What is something more that you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Underrated right now? My Instagram account? Mm hm oh hell yeah, because I'm putting hilarious stuff up there all the time and there's been almost no news coverage, which I think is so weird. I'm sitting at a very Yes, shadow band, shadow it might be shadow band too provocative.
Speaker 1: Did you search the email lug to see if there's anything in there about you being shadow Band?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Well, I tried to but then I saw that picture of Brad Sherman.
Speaker 3: And so that just threw you know, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I thought you were just gonna be like, man, my Instagram would keep serving me up great stuff Instagram, great job.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Have you heard about these for you pages? What fun?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, you've heard your assignment. Everybody better go subscribe if you know so. Instagram is a social media platform.
Speaker 2: More on it, Yeah, more b U r k y a application, an application online?
Speaker 3: Call yourself an outlaw country icon in your Instagram bio? Can we what that set up?
Speaker 2: That's how I view myself, kind of like whil and Jennings stock type.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny because like with your sort of half rim eyeglasses and the thing, I'm like, yeah, this is this is giving outlaw country beautiful juxtaposition. What is something you think is overrated? More?
Speaker 2: You know, I was gonna say the Epstein Files and uh because my thing? Yeah? So what okay?
Speaker 3: So what there's a guy called Mort Birkin. There a bunch that's not me guy.
Speaker 1: I have any idea how many people there are with that name?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well look okay, sure are maybe people at the highest levels of government engaging in ritual gay sex while while passing anti LGBT legislation. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Fu, Yeah, so what mm hmmmm mmmmm.
Speaker 2: Don't we have anything better to do? And to find out what was in the mind of like maybe the only evil genius we've ever truly known, which is like this like a child hunter.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Yeah, this is what Joe Rogan's probably gonna be saying this Week's like, don't have anything better to do this week?
Speaker 7: Guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so tired of seeing it because you're starting to see that people get in line and bring back the girls to my Instagram feed, you know, like keeping people talk about this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember when you used to be like more ai, Like, I remember what happened a little Mikayla, the CG Instagram influencer that was fucking I forgot you.
Speaker 2: Were like one of her few public fans.
Speaker 3: I forgot I was. I was, yeah, one of the only person to get a fucking restraining order served against them for stalking someone who doesn't exist. Yeah, but I think.
Speaker 1: You're right, and I do think that what you were saying is essential. Like Donald Trump was like, all right, I want to vote for it so people can move on. He was essentially like, I'll let you see it. Yeah, if you promise never to talk about it again. Let's just move it along. Not much to see here. Okay, you've seen it. It's good. We're done here, right, everybody can just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think the thing is no one's yeah, it's I don't know if anyone's going to get the satisfying answer they seek. That's I think the whole thing about it that I'm just sort of like, I don't think it's going to be the thing. I don't know. I'd be surprised. Again, I've said this, if this is this would be enough to fracture his own basis support of him, because clearly nobody on the other side of it is like, oh god, I don't know what's going to be in there. What could it possibly mean about Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: But well, all those people there, all those people are just sort of a continually propagandized by Fox News, So like that's not ever gonna change, you know.
Speaker 3: And I think all similarly, like on MSNBC, I think some people are like, oh, thank god, I don't have to do any kind of like radical action to try and wrest control of my country from the olive arks. Maybe it'll just end elegantly with this leaked email thing that right, with the.
Speaker 2: Same thing with MANGIONI was my feeling of like, yeah, okay, yes, but also I don't think a rich kid with a gun is gonna save us, Like he's not gonna you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Right right? I mean JB. Pritzker's dad is in those emails. I don't want see what that does for his h the files, to see what that does for his uh pursuit of power. But maybe that's that shows he is, you know, uh, he's of the elite class.
Speaker 1: He's well connected enough. He's like he's invited to the eyes why shop parties. He's just like doesn't go right right right because the food sucks.
Speaker 2: That's so it's just like a baked laze.
Speaker 1: Everybody's trying to lean up at those things. You know, you don't want to be out there having just eaten ribs the craziest sexual acts you could ever imagine. Then, and also like some loose popcorn like this, yeah right, this.
Speaker 3: Isn't even fresh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder what the food spread was like at the Ayes wide shot party. Sadly Town Cruise got kicked out before we could have seen it. Yeah, that was my main complaint with that movie. Well, this guy's an idiot, right right, should just stuck it out, should have run away, tried to get some cupcakes or something.
Speaker 2: It's a fascinating thing where it's like they people sort of think, oh, they're gonna like leak these things out in such a way that'll become less and less interesting that people won't care. But there's also this other the opposite could easily happen where it's like the more you leave to the imagination, like the more intriguing and engaging it becomes. You know, So I think, like twenty thousand, do we have any idea how many there are like in theory total?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it seems like a lot because he wasn't putting a lot of time into the emails.
Speaker 3: He was setting like texts, yeah, stream of consciousness nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that one is good. Would be his response to someone being like, well I feel like I'm in trouble at work. He's like, yeah, good point. Just by your thought just gives you like a new level of like, wow, people will accept anything as a reply to their question. Never have to put off another text message or email. You can just dash off some bullshit and.
Speaker 3: Sounds all right to me. All right, Yeah, I think I think we do.
Speaker 1: Like I wonder if the fact that they're going to be heavily redacted and leave the names like out for for all Republicans is going to backfire because that is a big part of like the game of you know, Q and all that shit is like trying to figure out and like connect the dots. And if you just like give them, you know, too many emails for any one person to read through in an entire lifetime and just be like they're have at it like you kind of you kind of need something to like some obstacle for them to work around.
Speaker 3: So I do want well, I think there's space, is right. I think if you're trying to figure out how to do maximum damage to the presidency with this, it's like you they're they're clearly sitting on the most incriminating things, like they haven't even begun to reveal those kinds like you know, we're getting all these things come out in a slow drip that only make it worse. I feel like there's going to be some other thing that they feel will be really compelling. But again, will the media report on it enough? Obviously Fox will do its thing to completely inoculate their viewers from experiencing reality so hard to know, hard to know?
Speaker 2: Do you think that's the case. Are they competent enough to have leaked the least damaging ones currently?
Speaker 3: I think, just based on hearing from the survivors, they clearly know everything right, you know, and I think haven't really made the thing to be like we're going to speak in a public form about this, because I think, a it's probably not the best way to do that. But I just feel, just based on how you hear other politics or other elected officials who have been in some of these hearings, are like, bro, it's yeah, what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the email that kicked this off, like those early emails where Epstein before Trump was the president, said oh, by the way, like Trump is the dog who hasn't barked. He was in like he's implicated in all this. He was with redacted victim for hours at my house, Like right, that's on its own, that's it, Like that you're away.
Speaker 3: One of Epstein's victims for hours on your own.
Speaker 1: And he knows that you are implicated in this. The person who was like organizing and overseeing the whole thing like that, right, it feels like that alone. If they were just like this, this email has been authenticated and that was just the only thing. People would be still freaking out about that. But then we all found out that he sucked Bill Clinton's dick and we're onto the next thing.
Speaker 3: Christ, it's so stupid. Whatever. That really would made me be like, what kind of multiverse are we in? Right now? I know when that headline came out, but anyway.
Speaker 2: Well it's again I also write, we don't necessarily know that that's true whatever. But I've been saying for ah, I think if you pull back, like we are in a time of transparency, like there's so much dark starting with like the me Too movement, and then up which is so necessary, and then up till now there's just like the seat, it's going to become harder and harder to like keep these secrets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I think some people will probably engage with it in good faith and being like people deserve justice, and then there are other people who are like this will hopefully bring my enemies down, Forget, forget what happened that facilitated this terrible fucking contract reversity.
Speaker 2: But right, well, and that's what I think you're kind of seeing that. It's like, oh, both sides are trying to utilize it as a weapon. But it's like no, no, no, you're all everyone is like, you guys are all someone implicated?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeahs right exactly. So okay, how about this. We both agree that whoever's in this should probably face justice straight up, right, no debate about that. Can we enter it like that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, this just seems like something we should just move on from. He's dead, he's dead. Okay, why are we talking about that? Guy is a loser. He's dead. He's such a loser. He's dead. You know who's dead? All the losers?
Speaker 3: Move on? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, can we talk about how my press secretary is.
Speaker 3: How hot my legitimate female wife is Milania Trump?
Speaker 2: Hello, and shout out to that great John Early bit on his last HBO special about how the grab him by the pussy tape sounds like John Early trying to pretend like he was straight in junior. Right, it's such a good bit, dude, Yeah, yeah, I grabbed I totally grabbed her by the pussy.
Speaker 3: Grabbed her by the pussy. What was like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 3: Unless for both of you, I'll let you do it.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Okay? Good? Can I get off this bus now? Yeah? Yeah, sorry, sorry, let's get off the bus.
Speaker 2: Locker room talking? What lockers are you hanging out? And I'm like, Jeffrey Epstein, lockers feels like that's the kind of thing people talk about it.
Speaker 3: That locker room.
Speaker 1: Great, great, great, financier, jeff Epstein. Good, dude, Let's take a quick break.
Speaker 3: We'll come back.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about how Megan Kelly. You've entered the spin zone with Megan Kelly and she's got uh, she's got she's got some interesting takes right now. And we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back.
Speaker 1: And I think we were all like the second these emails start dropping, I'm like checking the front page of Fox News just to be like, how, how are.
Speaker 3: They gonna are they gonna deal with this? What are they saying right now? Is it like Venezuelan's deserve it or some fucking wacky shit like that.
Speaker 1: They've always couched it? In his response, like dangerous, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, a new internal GOP memo shreds Democrats narrative on Trump and Epstein.
Speaker 3: M interesting, So mean an internal memo that's not fucking news or facts, that's like your opinion, man, But okay, go ahead, sure, sure, well they got it.
Speaker 1: They gotta do that because the other option is just being like, I mean, okay, oh it's not looking good, but is it, like I don't know that bad?
Speaker 3: Is it that bad?
Speaker 1: Which seems to be what Megan Kelly is going.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'll just play this clip. She's got she's got her serious XM show where I mean, we've seen these like MAGA news people did based themselves, like on Newsmax. I think it was Greg Kelly. What's what the fucking people the last name Kelly. He was just like and I don't know, maybe Epstein was a patriot. Who knows, maybe he was actually a good guy. And you're like, what the fuck they're going for this one? Now? Yeah, Megan Kelly said hold my beer because this is her now getting real pedantic about like what even is like a pedophile man.
Speaker 8: Said this before, But this is a reminder. I do know somebody very very close to this case who was in a position to know virtually everything, not everything, but virtually everything. And this person has told me from the start, years and years ago that Jeffrey Epstein, in this person's view, was not a pedophile.
Speaker 3: This is this person's view. I was there for a want of this. I'm sorry. Hold on, you just said that's this person's view. Who was there for a lot of this? Right? Who are you fucking talking to? Someone else's implication is certainly not someone like in the.
Speaker 1: Legal very close to the case, I mean like almost was there the person named in.
Speaker 3: The late Maxwell Maxweel. Okay, anyway, go on Megan.
Speaker 8: Person's view who was there for a lot of this, but that he was into the barely legal type, like he liked fifteen year old girls.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, and I realized this is discussing.
Speaker 8: I'm definitely not trying to make an excuse for this.
Speaker 1: I'm just giving the max.
Speaker 8: That he wasn't into like eight year olds, but he liked the very young teen types that could pass for even younger than they were.
Speaker 2: Wait, look, is called a pediast and it's actually kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's legit doing the thing pedophiles say to defend themselves. Where they're like, I'm not sick. I don't like I don't like five year olds, I like older children, Like these are still fucking children? What in what fucking again? Because I think they're trying to like appeal to some sense that like of like depraved masculinity or like these guys just fucking horny, dude, And then like tell me you've never seen a hot chick. They were like, well that's a child. And then you're like, oh, maybe I'll get my life to like what. I don't understand what they're trying to do. Aside from again making Kelly now looks like a danger to children if she's saying it's also out loud in public earnestly, oh really believable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, barely legal types like fourteen, No, that's illegal. That's not barely that's illegal?
Speaker 3: What do you categorize someone as under the age of eighteen? And then just like keeps shotting it around being like you know, fifteen, fourteen, thirty, like and sometimes look younger than they are.
Speaker 1: Wait, so what are you saying then that they so you.
Speaker 3: M it's not I mean a lot of people juxtapose that with her talking about like uh when Scott Bayo was like grooming like this younger woman and came on making Kelly's show before she made the blackface comment and got kicked off in twenty eighteen. Uh, this is her. This is how she used to talk about this, this idea of what is or is not legal.
Speaker 7: You know, you feel as a victim. You feel a victim you to people who are going to be out there because you know some are going to judge and say, you were fifteen, you were sixteen, you were seventeen, you were a willing participant. Again, the legal age of consent in California is eighteen, so there's no consenting for a fourteen or even a seventeen year old in these circumstances.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because Megan Kelly is a fucking lawyer. Also, let's not forget she's a lawyer and making these bizarre distinctions to try and like mitigate the fucking absolute criminality of it all. I was like, fucking like fifteen not five, wasn't like a newborn beep. This is so again not a great look. And I think now like serious, like, they ran a the next day, so this is Wednesday. I think the next day they played a rerun to be like, oh boy, Megan, maybe you shouldn't fucking talk out loud ever again, because.
Speaker 1: She made a multi year deal with them and has her own channel as of November fourth.
Speaker 3: Great move, Great man.
Speaker 1: It didn't last ten days before she said something so repugnant that people are calling for boycotts of the company.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, So anyway, there there she is.
Speaker 1: I mean, that seems like that's what they're gonna have to do, right that, and then like some sort of smoke bomb, like you're not being technique.
Speaker 3: That's not even a thing people can wrap their heads around, right, you know what I mean? Like locker room talk was a was an interesting way to thread that needle. Like they're just saying fucking wacky shit. You going, hey, engaging in sexual activity with someone who's under the age of eighteen. It's like, it's like, whatever, how close to eighteen are they? Is it that bad? I'd say most American people are like, you're out of your fucking gorge. What are you saying? What the fuck?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Would you want that for your own child who is fifteen? Is that? Is it the same? Like logic here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so many mega dads are right right now being like as the father of a daughter, I have to talk to you about the.
Speaker 2: Father of a of a hot fifteen year old.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, that's not stop right there. Actually, yeah, the police are here now to talk to you. Jesus So yeah, I mean this is this is a bad sign if you're like, that's how bax to the wall they are now they got Megan Kelly being like, oh, what is an adult really? Right? That's not that's not good because you're not saying this is an absolute lie about this person. They have no way to prove any of this. That's not your defense. You're now just art. You're getting You're doing a like semantic or pedantic argument about like well, you know, is it that bad your honor? It's not. The kid was fucking six right right, Like no, get out of here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like much like when Drake was saying, like, hey, I'm I'm not a pad file.
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 2: He lost?
Speaker 3: He lost.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you're like dancing around this line, you're not.
Speaker 3: Just fucking frightening. But again it shows just I think these are the biggest things that clearly are threatening the Trump presidency because he's threatening people around. The Epstein files released and now threatening uh state legislatures over not expanding their maps, like not jerry cutting carving up their district maps to create more seats for the midterms. So like, like just based on who's getting threats from him, these are the two biggest front of mine ish like existential threats for him, it seems yeah, it's it is what the bad guy in a movie would be doing.
Speaker 1: You know, he'd be like they were old looking, and also cheat harder so that I can keep power, like the two just like most cartoonishly evil things that person.
Speaker 3: Can And how is he going to distract from all of this after such a crazy weekend? How could he get art?
Speaker 1: Only the some precedent for Republican presidents for you know what, when their numbers are flagging at home? What can what can they do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just maybe a war something.
Speaker 1: Oh but make sure that it has a cool name, Miles.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, there's Operation and During Freedom, Operation Storm, Operation Southern Spear, which is now what we have in the Caribbean. The US is building up a force in the Caribbean like we've not seen in fucking generations. They've got the one of the like most advanced aircraft carriers the US s Gerald Ford is in the Caribbean. That's along with tough name for the most advanced. I was like Gerald forderd.
Speaker 1: Clumsiest, got the guy who is only known for just like and like having a head trauma.
Speaker 3: I saw, I saw him speak as a kid, and I didn't believe he was a president. I was like, I never heard of this guy. This I was not a president. I'm like, there's Nixon, Reagan and Bush like in my this is like when I was like, this is like, he.
Speaker 1: Is a We have the New icon Status show where we talk about different like iconic figures. I feel like he's the least iconic president of the past four years.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're like all right. It would be like one of those things that if you were doing like a Kimmel on the Street bit, you'd be like, which one of these was not a real president, and you'd put Scooby Doo, Donald Trump, Gerald Ford, and people were like, Jared's tough, Scooby Doo maybe Gerald four. I don't know here, but yeah, feel the wrath of the USS Gerald Ford. Yeah, this is like four thousand sailors on there. They also have a ton of aircraft there's fifteen thousand service members already in the area. Yeah, this is fucking frightening because we're we've already seen the illegal, just premeditated murders of people on boats under the guys of they're bringing drugs here.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're skeptical about the like justification of all those boats being bombed and like them not really having any intelligence that they could put forward saying that the boats, the people on the boats were like a danger to America. How did those stories end up we get any additional details, because yeah, it seems like a bunch of the people were like innocent or you know, they in order to justify the bombing of boats of private citizens, they were going off of intelligence reports provided by like Donald Trump himself. Yeah, yeah, you gotta trust me on this one.
Speaker 2: Cuta cash Betel looking kind of scared for a while, and we're supposed to like, yeah, okay, I feel good about this. Yeah that's exaccurate.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, already Venezuela's already been crushed by American sanctions to the extent and that they're like we want the oil, we want to fucking regime change, and apparently because they are straight up presenting that like they're like, I don't know, we don't like you know, they're being core, like we don't know what we're gonna do yet in Venezuela. But look at what we've parked just outside the house. Now there's like talks that or at least Donald Trump said, yeah, you know, Venezuela wants to talk. But in too true Trump fashion, he was asked directly about this claim about He's like, yeah, you said, Venezuela wants to talk. What do you mean, like in what capacity? Listen to fucking old senile man in chief here. This is the fucking president who's claimed Venezuela wants to talk. A journalist asks for clarification about this claim president. He said, they want to talk here, He said, Venezuela wants to talk. What does that mean Venezuela would like to talk? And what does it mean? You tell me? I don't know. I want to talk to him. I would I talk to anybody. I talk to you, right, I talk to anybody. Will see what happened to me?
Speaker 1: So you're telling me, yeah, are you the president?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Wait, so you want to talk to them? I talked to everybody oh god.
Speaker 2: Still a dick though, like entering Alzheimer's but still plentying capacity because of even talk to you and you're pathetic, Like that's you know what I mean, that's the implication.
Speaker 3: There, fucking loser. What do you Madua want to be? What Maduro wanna be? What does that mean? Yeah? So uh yeah, now he's he doesn't even know apparently, like this, the the Epstein stuff is taking up like way too much oxygen in the White House right now.
Speaker 2: So well, right if he's still like as Internet addicted as everyone else, and he has always been, like he's got to be just like obsessively combing.
Speaker 3: Through Oh yeah, yeah, I mean he he posted over two dozen times like on Saturday nights, so he's everything. All's well, All's well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should be good, it should be good for a country. I'm glad, glad he's in charge. Let's take a quick break.
Speaker 3: And we'll come right back. Damn, these birds are just chilling on a fucking wire, just getting pissed on right now, dude, they do that. Get get the fuck out of there, bro, What are you fucking doing? Bros, don't give a fuck. These not even crows, bro, These are like freaking doves.
Speaker 4: Fucking crows.
Speaker 2: You got you got doves that they do?
Speaker 3: There's fucking mocking birds, bro, just fucking kicking it. Bird on a Wire remember that movie? Yeah, great freaking movie.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Aren't there feathers like water resistant or something? It's just like, ah, okay, you got Einstein. Alright, Birdman just showed up.
Speaker 2: Aren't they wearing little windbreakers? No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they wearing little Adidas with jogging suits. Bro. Oh fuck, that'd be cool. That'd be nice. Though. I wish what was Bird on a Wire about it? I just remember that it's Mel Gibson and Goldie Haunt. I never saw it.
Speaker 2: Right, like a spy thing. Probably.
Speaker 4: I thought it was mainly just like.
Speaker 3: Rick Jarmon, Rick Jarmon. I love these made up names from eighties films. Rick Jarmon. Mel Gibson is putting a witness protection after he helps the FBI bust drug dealer Eugene sorensondn't they with Cardean? Fifteen years later, he's living with a new idea. He's a gas station attendant in Detroit when an old flame named Marrianne Goldie Hawn stops at the gas station and recognize Ms cover gets blown good, pretty good, that's pretty good, bro, Jess Fringing Rinson, repeat this fucking ip.
Speaker 1: I mean the Bird on a Wire shared a cinematic universe.
Speaker 3: Look, blow it up, blow it up.
Speaker 2: Full season Netflix show. I've watch every one of those. I want to see Joan sever and sacked in again. Bro, you've been so I've been saying, Bro, whatever happened with David Carridy?
Speaker 3: Huh? I got some bad news for Yeah. Yeah, that guy was like my fucking hero. Bro.
Speaker 1: Alright, sorry, you guys came back. We were talking Bird on a wire because there are it's raining in Los Angeles. There are birds just sitting out in the rain.
Speaker 3: We worried about him. I'm like the bird's mother. I'm like, you're gonna catch a cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's still Buick's Frends out singing. There's a say Buicks b wick b e w I c K. I've never looked up how to say that out loud, but probably my my bird song app is telling me that's who's singing in my backyard when it's still raining.
Speaker 3: I'm like, min's my neighbor Rachel who thinks she can sting TLC really well, some of.
Speaker 1: These yellow rumped warblers still out here, and uh, superducer justin came with the facts so that the crows specifically have water resistant feathering corvid bro sounds like a bunch of bullshit, but anyways, Uh, they're coughing and ship they're cold. To catch a little tiny bird colds birds, that's what they call it. Need little cleanexes and stuff. All right, let's talk Zoran first test of his new I love that like this is going to be everything's going to be put on him. So the first real test of like you know, is is he going to be able to get security clearance? Because Donald Trump is gonna fucking attempt to sabotage him. Yeah, just gonna be over and over. His administration is going to be marked by people refusing to let him do his job and people being like a real test for Zora Mamdani.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, exactly. So the first one, like you said, step one, will you sabotage this mayoral reign? Can he get a proper security clearance you know, for like to not be briefed on threats to the city you're leading, kind of like a basic thing you kind of need that there.
Speaker 2: Was in Trump's defense, he is kind of brown.
Speaker 1: I'm just you see the white balance on the pictures of him.
Speaker 3: Look what they did, Look what they did to him? Like what they they're lighting him up? He basically like past DHS officials have commented, They're like, this is an afterthought you once, like once a like an elected official passes there, like legal background check. It's like there's no need, there's no reason in a reasonable reality where you go, Nah, I don't know if that guy needs to be briefed on what's what threats are being presented to the city that they lead. But again, we are not in those times. So now people are like, what's gonna happen with this Trump has He's been saying shit obviously since the beginning, like Mom, Donnie's here illegally, and like, yeah, we're gonna have to look into that. But on Sunday he was asked about it, he said he will be meeting with mom Donnie and they will quote work something out, although he wasn't asked directly about the security clearance. This comes on the heels of like this reported dinner that happened at the White House last week, where quote Donald Trump hosted New York's top business leaders in the State dining Room on Wednesday, where they could talk about supporting a last Stephonics campaign for governor. Basically, what they're saying is like, if they can get her in as governor, they can maybe you know, put some brakes on what mum Donnie's able to do in New York. So now they're all fully in, like how do we make New York like we don't want on any kind of equity for people, So how do we completely lock the gates on this TBD?
Speaker 2: They only want like the sons of sheikhs owning billion dollar condos, that's the only thing they ever want.
Speaker 3: Or someone so stupid they don't care that they are like constantly like acting as a stooge for a foreign power. Like Eric Adams was right, it's like that guy's perfect. I think something's wrong with him, but as a mayor, genuinely think perfect. Yeah, he loves boats so much, he'll do anything. Yeah. He always says New York is the whatever country he's courting of America, Like New York the Istanbul of America. And you're like, what New York the tel Aviv of America? Like just say like that I.
Speaker 1: Like switch every one of those yeah, perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I mean yeah, the Wall Street billionaires are one hundred percent plotting right now. They are trying to desperately Like Jamie Diamond, the head of Chase is there, Adina Friedman, the head of Nasdac Larry Fink of Black Rock, like truly the fucking like the evildoers from the Suid Games. We're there without their masks on and be like, how do we figure this out? I do not want to pay taxes.
Speaker 1: It does feel like at a certain point they're gonna come to terms with the fact that all right, fine, we're going home, we're leaving, We're It is not the death blow that everybody seem to be expecting it to be. That there's no one them threatening to leave. Everyone's like great, yeah, that fucking rules. People will be berating fewer baristas, I guess right exactly, stressed out assistance will be like not not running around screaming at everybody there.
Speaker 2: You'll you'll regret this when your interns go unabused.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, you'll be missing me. There's also they I saw an article that was talking to one of like like a real estate agent who works with kind of like the wealthier people in New York. They're like, bro, nobody's fucking leave it. They're like, I'm just telling you someone that they would hit up to be like I'm cashing out. They're like, no one's fucking leaving where again, because the thing is where are you gonna go? Like truly, unless you really don't give a fuck about New York, then you could leave. But I'd imagine the people that live there and have lived there for many years aren't interested in becoming there's a realion. Are oligark refugee somewhere else in the country. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying Steven Sigal seems to have a pretty good life over in Russia. You guys, just check it out. Maybe check it.
Speaker 3: He's winning those carrots, are they? You know how you know how many ikdo tournaments? He's winning fucking nuts, dude. He's the goat, freaking goat, bro.
Speaker 1: But I do wonder what the outright like sabotage is gonna look like. Just refusing to let him, you know, the city become better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you probably put you put the screws on the city council, every other position that you could maybe influence I mean, yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: It'd be funnest that what they come up with is just bumbling, Like they're like they like changed the locks on his office door or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah he moved his clock five minutes later. Or they're just or just knowing them they're out of ideas, like what if we keep calling him a socialist? And they're like, yeah, yeah, all right, I'm gonna put a million dollars into that right now, okay, dickhead, all right.
Speaker 1: And finally a news story over the weekend came up that raised the question of like, what what's okay to look.
Speaker 4: At on a on an airplane? Feels really pointed at me?
Speaker 3: So Brad Sherman.
Speaker 1: And there was also the Brad Sherman story. We'll get to your story.
Speaker 3: You burned me. You have told me he kept going to see the last episode of The Chair Company last week. You go check it out out, oh man, I told you. I said, I got it downloaded on my iPad, so I go watch it on the flight and you're like, yeah, dude, have fun with that. Why don't you watch it? Watch it? Ask your mate if they want to check it out too.
Speaker 1: So the news story is that this guy, Brad Sherman, who is a congressman from California.
Speaker 3: Thirty fifth district or no, thirty second district that's mostly the West Side, somebody.
Speaker 1: Took a photograph of him on a plane looking at his iPad because he's you know, in his seventies, so he loves an iPad.
Speaker 2: Loves nothing about taking video with an iPad.
Speaker 3: It's favorite. I felt like some of those Epstein emails also had the tag sent from my iPad too. Oh yeah, oh there's something about sent from my iPad emails that just hit different. But anyway, he is.
Speaker 1: So he's sitting there looking at his iPad and it appears to be a lot of women in revealing clothes. Not really, I shouldn't say women because like that, it's only their butts and like boobs. There's no there's no identifying. It's just like, you know, out of context butts and boobs. And he's got his mouth hung open, like Brian, you got to catch that line of spittle before it drips into your lap like.
Speaker 3: Crazy, because at first I was like maybe they just I get it, Like Twitter is a sess pit for this kind of shit, and you're gonna see poor, no matter what. But then you look at the other photos, like there's one where he's like leaning back. There's another way he got his legs crossed leaning forward, Like, bro, this guy is went on a fucking tour with that scot Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that was in his So his denial was this was on.
Speaker 3: My for you page.
Speaker 1: It was Twitter. This is literally the word for word. This was on Twitter. These pictures came up on for you. I must have looked at more than one thousand posts of these.
Speaker 3: Sort of this sort yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 1: I think he's just like, I don't know, I think so one way to take that is that he's an old man and he thinks he's just like going to the front page of Twitter when he goes the for you thing and they're showing him the most important stuff and it's just all these asses and boobs, and like he's not realizing that those are there because he keeps clicking on them and leaving comments like nice and I would like to see that at my pool, my backyard pool.
Speaker 3: Sureman also said good. Is it pornography? I don't think Elon Musk thinks so is it appropriate? No? Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think declaring this was on my for you page is the rock solid defense. He apparently thought it.
Speaker 3: Was right right. He said, if I see a picture of a woman, might I look at it longer than a sunset? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a miracle poetry on all, might I gaze upon a beautiful sunset?
Speaker 3: As I might I compare it to a rose about some beauty on the internet. Perhaps I may steal a look.
Speaker 1: Mayhaps I will look at an amazing rack for upwards of fifteen minutes and keep returning to it and pin that on my profile.
Speaker 3: It's funny. I mean, look, as somebody who was on an airplane with an iPad and some ship popping up that you really don't want people to know. I'm very aware of how big an iPads are. I don't even like reading a book on an iPad because I feel like, yo, bro, you're trying to You're trying to learn what kind of fucking spiritual or American history shit I'm getting into right now. But dude, I told you Jack and I more. I was I was watching I was catching up on The Chair Company. I haven't seen an episode that came out on Sunday, but I was catching up to the like the I think it's episode four or five, episode five, yeah, where there's like a whole I haven't gotten that far yet, but big ending not appropriate to watch if anyone has seen it. You you think you're just watching an Ebenezer Scrooge movie. And then it gets very Tim Robinson, and again I panicked. I fucking looked over like I could tell the person next to me saw what I was watching on the iPad, and I was like, the cops are gonna fucking get me when they fucking when they land this thing, They're gonna fucking arrest me. Bro.
Speaker 2: Just viral footage of you screaming it's edgy comedy as you're.
Speaker 3: Right right, free speech is fucking dead. Yeah, Brad Sherman, I mean, look, he's a he's a horny old man looking at his iPad. Nothing to see here. But also you shouldn't be in Congress anymore, not even just for that, just because this is this is the era when we need to stop juxtaposing establishment democrats with the MAGA thing right now and be like that's better. No, it's it's it's it's marginally better. We need people who know when they're looking at wild shit on an iPad on an airplane and also know that, like you know, wage increases are important, and like your regulations to stop like prof and whatever. What am I saying?
Speaker 2: Well, And it's interesting how we may we may have isolated the moment where the boomers go from being ruined by Facebook politically to being ruined by Instagram, which is like, now they're just into big, sloppy butts. Yeah, it may be less damaging. Honestly, no, I think.
Speaker 1: This is actually good that he was just like I, yeah, I compare thee to a sunset. Yeah, about the butts.
Speaker 3: He was looking It's like, now.
Speaker 2: But you look like Homer Simpsons when he sees like the Budweiser.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that is exactly. He's like Homer Simpson, mouth watering face. He's looking at the he's looking at the gummy Demilo.
Speaker 3: If you remember that episode when he's taking the babysitter home.
Speaker 2: Great episode.
Speaker 3: It is tough.
Speaker 1: Like I watched the movie Kinds of Kindness on a Plane, the Urugu's last and most movie. That's like very I had no idea.
Speaker 3: What this movie was gonna be.
Speaker 1: And there there are some like weird sex scenes in there, and I immediately I you know, I've got no chill that I've got no non chill want, and so I like started I found myself like watching it with my hands, Yeah, which immediately makes it look like I'm just watching hardcore pornography.
Speaker 2: And you put on like a ski mask and you put it under the.
Speaker 3: I could even see with it that close to it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's it's hard, yes, Victor.
Speaker 3: Producer Victor said, did Miles also watched The Curse on an airplane? Yes? And then the weird micro penis scene comes up, to which I had to frantically try and get it off my fucking in seat entertainment screen.
Speaker 2: What a weird specific car. But you have that that you can watch the worst.
Speaker 3: I know this guy loves looking at Dick's Jack. You're like, che check out the piano with Harvey Kaitel. Oh really yeah, okay, I'll do that, but do it on the iPad. Bro.
Speaker 1: You know you're traveling East, you might as well watch Eastern Promises. It's a really good fight scene in that Dick is just all over the place.
Speaker 2: It's not a Larsben try or marathon.
Speaker 3: You burn me again. I want to fucking watch list.
Speaker 1: All right, finally there's a The Boo Boo movie coming, Thank God. I know, just really all we have that people people are still crazy for these toys, and once people start physically fighting each other over a toy, Hollywood gets horny.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Look at look at a little piggies fighting over this one. This is I can't imagine that this movie is going to come out at a time when anybody still gives a ship about La Boo Boos. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm underestimated their longevity, but this feels like going into production in ninety nine on a Beanie.
Speaker 3: Baby and then like it's no. It's like announcing it after that, like like after the stories come out about people who have lost everything on beanie babies and we're making a movie about the heyday of beanie babies. And you're like, what, no, because right now La Bubuos are in the same place. It's like people are pointing, like, bro, the decline is very real. Resale prices are just plummeting. There's like there's just a ton now. It's like oversupply issues. So like that whole we're so past like the earrow where they're like just just the next fucking thing. So it's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, putting it like two thousand and nine coming out with how great the Housing Market movie is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right exactly. Oh these subprime mortgages, huh, these are fucking great subprime mortgage man, subprime mortgageman, Marbles, Marbles subprime.
Speaker 2: Mortgage in Princible is it?
Speaker 3: Did they even say what? It's like? They're just it was just a noun like it, but they bought the rights.
Speaker 1: I also have a Viewmaster feature film coming, which is just a you guys, remember a few masters right wing went through on the on the airplane, so what you should at least you have privacy.
Speaker 3: They don't know what you like, Yeah, and no way to you look shady as fuck.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, like that that seems ill conceived for a different reason, but the Laboo Boo's one. I think the only way to make it make sense is if it's a horror movie, Like if they just like lean into the creepiness of it, because there is like that is still a rumor that's on these streets in second grade is that laboo boos are secretly alive and we'll like when you're not looking, they turn at you, I'm like, give you a creepy smile.
Speaker 3: But even then, like doesn't that like go against the appeal of a laboo boo anyway? Like I don't even people are like I love these scary fuckers, you know what I mean. They're like, yeah, they're like little freaky dolls. You know, you just want you think that's like a Smurfs movie or some ship it would make with.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like a Gremlins type thing. Either way, nobody boo, yeah.
Speaker 3: I should I see what is it? View There's no I want to know what the fucking Viewmaster movie is gonna be. It was like people just look at a Viewmaster and like, oh, ship in the world.
Speaker 2: I also love your characters.
Speaker 3: Like I love these scary little fucks.
Speaker 2: He's like.
Speaker 3: From New York. Oh, these little freaky fucks.
Speaker 2: I love these ship out of me. I got them all over my truck. I walk around terrified.
Speaker 3: Don't dang. Oh fuck a la boo boo is what I'm saying all the time. I love that ship brote.
Speaker 1: One way they goes that it's like hyper capitalists, like the bad guys are the fake knockoff ones. And then it's like the good the forces of so over. Yeah, don't tell me your production loo boo boos.
Speaker 3: Are you go to war with China?
Speaker 1: The view Master has to be the like you can see the future through the view Ma like there there's no other possible thing, or the guy you can see something through the view Master like I can't conceive of any other idea.
Speaker 3: Well, the guy who's in charge of it, Phil Johnston. He's the one who wrote and directed Wrecket Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet, and then he also co wrote Utopia. So I don't think he's got I think we're going for freaky horror. I think it's like fuckers bro.
Speaker 2: Those other guys scared.
Speaker 1: The guy the lea boo boo guy is the guy who who wrote Zootopia and or the view Master.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, oh no, no, oh wait, the Viewmaster guy is also doing the Viewmaster guy is doing is the Wrecked Ralph guy? Got it? So he's doing view Master and.
Speaker 2: The boo boo.
Speaker 3: I don't know this is you just told me this information. I'm saying the view I was looking at the Viewmaster movie that is being helmed by the z Utopia record ralphie got it? Yeah, Boo boo.
Speaker 1: I don't think we have anybody attached quite yet, but doesn't doesn't feel quite as like timeless and rich in potential commentary is like the Barbie movie.
Speaker 3: You know, I think people have to lose their jobs at the highest levels at this studio, at Sony for even saying out loud you even thought this was a good idea. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like you're remember when you I think when we were talking about this earlier, I was like, oh, great timing. Just when people don't give a fuck about it. You're saying, we're making a movie that's gonna come out what eighteen months from now at best? At best?
Speaker 2: Did it go through a recent resurgence that I'm not aware of.
Speaker 3: The viewmaster was on the boobo but the view masters yea, that was part of the That was part of Mattel opening up all of their like IP to be made into film. So like, that's why we're going to get the fucking are we getting an eight Ball movie? There's gonna be uno the movie.
Speaker 1: It's not so the eight Ball Movie is actually going to be a TV series, a streaming series helmed by Ankler, m Night, Shyamalan.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. So yeah, it says the who Know? It keeps going back and forth like what it was going to be. And I remember it was first talked about as being a heist film in Atlanta and I was like, oh, that's when I was like, oh, okay, so you're not just being like shall we play uno? And then magic fucking you know happens right after. So I don't know. I don't know. They said Louisa was Spanish.
Speaker 1: Speaker in the in the movie who says who Know? Once and they're like, see.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Boom.
Speaker 1: Well, Mort Burke, what a pleasure having you as always?
Speaker 3: Who Know?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 3: Can people find you? Follow you?
Speaker 4: All that good stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man again the the previously mentioned Instagram account at mort Burke and listen to rebrand my podcast with my beautiful wife Ashley Boych's which.
Speaker 3: Rebranding of late.
Speaker 2: We just rebranded Screaming as an episode because actually she screams all the time. She loves screaming. Wait uh in this kind of cute to very reactive way anything she's we're talking about how she's just and it makes her a grade. She's an incredible voice actor and it's like living with a cartoon ah wow, yay, like oh yeah yeah, yeah yeah, and just we think people aren't screaming enough in general. I think like a lot of rage could be uh expelled from us if we all started screaming more.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I've gotten five spam calls during the course of this recording. It's fucking I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Well, sorry, I was trying to get a free beach ball at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 1: Somebody must have done this to me. I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying well?
Speaker 2: As the skateboarding correspondent, The new Real video is called Oval came out last week.
Speaker 3: Mason.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's a really great built a spill song in the first part, which is really good. You got your eyeshot Wars, you got.
Speaker 3: Her, It's sick.
Speaker 2: It's really great. There's a really good reference to the all the previous Real videos I grew up watching that kicked out Everywhere and nonfiction and stuff at the beginning.
Speaker 1: So it's great.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 1: Nice, sounds good, yeap, Miles work. Can people find you? Is there a workingmedia you've been enjoying? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Find me everywhere? At miles of Gray. If you want to hear me talking about ninety day Fiance, the show that Geniuses watches, Geniuses watches Genius show that Genus. I'm shame. I'm a shame that myself. I'm on Zimmer now. I shouldn't have said that. Catch me on four to twenty day Fiance, working media, honestly, even though it put me in a bit of a spot of bother on the airplane as I watched it the Chair Company, I am on board with the psychological thriller, yeah, part of it because it's it moves exactly like a psychological thriller, but it just happens to be one. That's Tim row Upinson and Andrew de Out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great, shout out. I'm gonna go. I'm probably gonna oh here's the name drop. I'm gonna go have lunch with Andy Young after this probably damn Yeah, he's sweet to hilarious. I will.
Speaker 3: Said good job.
Speaker 1: Come on, No no, no, no no, don't come on the show. Don't come on the show. Just tell him we said good job.
Speaker 3: Why what is you? What's your fear of? Andrew d I'll just be like, dude, so did that part really happen. Oh yeah, is that really?
Speaker 2: You said it was hilarious about him to really like really handsome guy. He's really come on, Yeah, it all like six one s.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's swarthy, hilarious, six one, smarmy, all the good stuff. Yeah, you know, horny in a scary way, you know how?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at jack Underscore, Brian on Blue Sky at Jack o b the Number one. I enjoyed some tweets over the weekend, and that's all I'll say about that period. I mentioned this one on the trends picture of Bill Clinton standing at the lecture and kind of looking down with a smile on his face. It was from at Regional Thicico tweeted, Bill Clinton left and Donald Trump right. You kind of have to see the picture, but it's it's very good. Ash tweeted. The person I see in the self checkout camera is not who I am in my heart. Never been a less flattering camera than the self checkout camera, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And finally, Oregon map guy IQ two seventy seven tweeted a screencap of Hillary Clinton's tweet from November twenty sixteen, where she said, I already told my husband on January twentieth, twenty seventeen, he will sleep with the next president of the United States until quote someone sins. T Trey quote tweeted that and said, the keep hawk curls.
Speaker 2: Just imagine them nervously kissing. I know we're all obsessed about the blow job, but imagine them trying to like work.
Speaker 3: Up to it. Oh yeah, god, oh my god. I love it.
Speaker 4: Plus I don't I don't want to too late.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily Zeitgeist, where the Daily Zeichgeist on Instagram. You can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and they're at the bottom you will find the footnote, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also linked off to a song that we think you might enjoy, Miles, is there a song that you think the people might enjoy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Surprise Chef is a allsy band from Melbourn, like instrumental band, but they're fucking super funky. I've shout it out a few other tracks before. This is another one called plum Tucker, which is not a very Australian name for this track, but they're very like hip hoppy jazzy. So if look, if you like anything with a little like definitely has head nod in it, he says, your band. So this is plumb Tucker by Surprise. Yeah, this is surprice tempo Blumpucker. Take that. How fucking feel like a hook? Hook?
Speaker 1: A loafer is a good one to say an aphili accent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Daily is the production of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio w ap Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to yea then bye bye.
Speaker 7: The Daily Zeit Guys is executive produced by Catherine Law, co produced by Bee Wang
Speaker 3: Co produced by Victor Wright, co written by j M mcnapp, edited and engineered by Justin Connor.