Speaker 1: All right, we're good.
Speaker 2: You like.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boys, hanging with the faces.
Speaker 4: Betting on the game, No woman's gonna tell us.
Speaker 2: Would not be.
Speaker 4: We're here just drinking beer and making baby.
Speaker 2: I'm hanging with.
Speaker 4: The Fellers, busting with the boys.
Speaker 5: Bro, what's my age of game being dem doomed them doom the doomom Doom, Doom doom doing Episode three twelve. Correct, Lady Jone, Welcome to the episode of Busting with the Boys. We have a whole slate of information for you today. We will be talking about AFC Championship coming up. We will be breaking down the divisional games. It is Monday right now while we're shooting this, so we will be talking a little bit about CFB our final predictions on what are going to happen there, and obviously the in the room, the elephant in the room. But the elephant in the room is everyone shoul known to Chevy Silverado. We're presented by our good friends that Chevy playoff reminds us that every reminds us that every WEEKN counts to help you pack more into your weekend. Chevy has packed more into the Silverado trail Boss, more capability, more muscle more smart. I thought they were just describing. Oh that's a joke that I didn't read correctly, Tailgates, road Chips, DIY projects like transforming an old bus into recording studio. Maybe bring it on as a Silverado.
Speaker 2: As a Silverado driver myself, I say this all the time to myself when I'm driving.
Speaker 1: Bring it on, Bring it on, bring it on.
Speaker 2: That's because the Silverado Trail Boss says everything you need for anything the weekend calls for. With four hundred and ninety five pounds of torque z seventy one suspension and a two inch factory lift, the Trail Boss has top tier strength and agility, paired with the all latest truck tech inside and out. The result is a truck that can do it all then show up on Monday with the story for the ages. So learn more about the Silverado Trail Boss at Chevy dot com Chevrolet Together, Let's drive.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you this, two inches a lot more than people think, two inches a lot more than people think.
Speaker 2: It's nice and subtle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's more.
Speaker 2: It's like talking all the both sides. It's more than people think. But it's also subtle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it also gives that little race to a truck that says, I'm a beefcake dude. Don't you worry about this? Yeah, A big strong man lives in here. Yeah, that's what's going on. Also, Hey, if we're gonna have ads that say Will is gonna jump in here, and there's also gonna be a joke that comes in let me see it.
Speaker 2: I mean the Will part was in red.
Speaker 5: Yes, as Will say this, I understand that maybe I'm color blind. Maybe I happen to be color blind.
Speaker 6: Are you ran in this morning meeting when I said I have two things to goe over and the ads, and I only went over one thing, and I said, maybe there wasn't another thing.
Speaker 5: This was the thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, where do we start? We obviously we're gonna start off the top of the episode, top of the episode with the Barstool Sports busting with the boys. There's been a lot of speculation about our brand, and yeah, we're moving on from Barstool Sports. We want to get into the nuts and bolts. We'll talk about what led us to this, We'll talk about how we went about it, We'll talk about why. Ultimately we know that there's gonna be a lot of people tune in. There's gonna be tier ones. And by the way, before we start, if you're true to this podcast, make sure you're subscribed. If you're new to this podcast, consider subscribing. On the Boys, we are a show that brings the locker room to life through content, through conversations, interviews, access we get with our vlogs. Very fun channel that I think you guys will enjoy. So make sure you're subscribed.
Speaker 5: It's a time, It's a good time.
Speaker 2: But there's gonna be a lot of people tuned in. There's gonna be tier ones. There's gonna be stoolies that have came across busting with the Boys throughout the last five years that are rooting for us, that are also sad that we're moving on. There's probably gonna be stoolies that are that are haters that are gonna want to see how we're going to fail.
Speaker 5: A healthy balance of haters and lovers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's gonna be uh, athletes, podcasters tuning in to probably want to understand what's going on in the industry and how we positioned ourselves this way. Uh, maybe barstool personalities tuning in thinking about how wondering how it all unfolded because we haven't talked about it a whole lot. It's obviously being alluded to based on Surviving Barstool. Kat came out the bag last week on The un Name Show with Kirk minihean Kirk schefter.
Speaker 5: Kirkscheft to literally you could see it during the thing, like Dave's like I really wanted them to say it, Yeah' kind of just kept on. He kept on keeping on, which is great.
Speaker 2: You know, He's like, you know, but it's out there, right, Like.
Speaker 5: It's out there everyone knows, right, no one knows, and you're kind of it's it's like you want to be like Kirk, like you're way smarter than that. But also we were at the finale of Surryan Barstool talking.
Speaker 2: Very openly about it. What's funny is Kirk and I we've texted every day throughout Surviving Barstool, and I knew the Unnamed Show like maybe I'll get called on maybe not to talk about surviving and not that dinner, that whole dinner situation.
Speaker 5: I didn't think he did anything wrong, but I thought I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking to myself that morning, I should just shoot Kirk Kirk attack saying like, hey, we haven't taught, we haven't announced the whole bust, and thing like if you can stay away from it, because Kirk's the only one that's like he would bring it up, not caring, not really considering all the different things. Not malicious, it's kind of out there. Yeah, not maliciously. But I did think about doing that, and when I didn't and then he started talking about it, I'm just like I should have sent him that message.
Speaker 5: It's a great point of growth, right, anybody watching the show, if you don't want things to happen, do your best to communicate, right. The more communication the better. That way things don't get lost in translation. What do we want to start, dude? Do we want like we can?
Speaker 2: We can start on the surface. What pulled us away from barstool was we had a massive offer. It was a yes, an offer that ultimately we could not say no to, and we wanted to stay with Barstool, just like when we extended a couple of years ago. We wanted to stay with Barstool.
Speaker 5: Right, and the conversation going into what could be you know, out there outside of barstool or the barstool itselfless we love We love being a part of the ecosystem. Yeah, we love the guys there with the camaraderie, the locker room vibes, like Barstool is truly a company. And Dave said on the Name Show, like people don't want to leave Barstool for a reason. We have, for whatever reason, positioned ourselves to where other people, other you know, sponsors, want to be a part of busting with the boys in a big way. And the thing was is going into the negotiations was kind of starting to get kicked up at the tail end of surviving Barstool. Was we just someone would have to truly pull us away from barstool to walk to walk away.
Speaker 2: We remember the dinner when I'm sitting there and we're sitting with our agent and everybody else, and it was like, hey, somebody's gonna have to come correct if they want us wave more. So, it's not going to be if they outbid, if they out do this, because we love If nothing else happens, If Taylor and I were on the exact same deal, our life is awesome because we have creative freedom. We have creative control. Dave lets us do whatever we want. We get to mingle with the Barstool. We get to mingle inside of the Barstool universe, like it is a job that you just can't mimic out there, and that's what makes them so great. They have so many shows and so many personalities, and you have so much freedom because of somebody like Dave Portnoy at the top. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, so, yeah, dude, we I mean it's it's really cool. It's been a very cool experience, right because were about ten episodes in, maybe even less than ten episodes in when Barstool came knocking at our door. Yeah, and essentially so just about the inception of this podcast, Barsol's really had their name tag to Bustle with the Boys. So it is a bittersweet type of ending, but it has been I mean, it's been awesome. Yeah, it has really been a special time. It has been. You know, you learn things from a guy like Dave Portinoy, Dan Katz, we were part of you know when we got in, that's when Penn got in, so we got to see how you know, real like big time gambling companies work, and then Dave doing the whole buy back from one dollar. We are part of a lot of cool things that were part of Barstool and we were were We're just I just feel lucky. Yeah, I feel very humbled by the experience to be able to be a part of a company like Barstool for as long as we have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like you were saying, it's like Dave cold right after the Super Bowl life year and it's like a year off from negotiation, which is pretty rare, and he was just like, I just want you to know, we're going to do everything we can, Like we don't have saudy money, but we're going to do everything we can to keep you guys. And that happened in like February, and then you fast forward like there was some you know, he knew we were going to test the market. He was like, hey, you told us, Hey, yeah, like, hey, go out and test the market, but just know like we are going to fight to keep you guys as much as we can. And it started to pick up in August during training camp. I want to say, we went to maybe Detroit when Dave first, when Dave had the first offer he put towards us, We're able to shop that and there were offers that we had, but nothing like close or they were in the ballpark of Barstool, and it was still kind of like a no brainer, like somebody again is going to have to like pull us away from Barstool. And I remember when we got the first big offer, and ultimately it was one sponsor that had a bigger offer than what Barstool was able to put together as a whole. And I remember being on the phone with Dave. We were at Oregon for our fall tour stop. You guys are on the trees, yeah, by the way for us. I remember telling Dave and I'm like, here's what we have, and he was like he sounded optimistic, like all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna try to talk to some people and we're gonna see we can work this out. And I remember telling Dave, like, bro, please make this easy for us, Like I know this is a big offer. Please make this easy for us. You know we love being with you guys, Like make this easy without telling him, hey, we'll come back for a hometown discount, but also like you're not trying to like give away all that stuff, but I wanted him to know we do want to come back if you can make this competitive, like we will still be here and ultimately he couldn't. He just couldn't do it. He couldn't go up that high. I mean it's like, if you think about taking a hometown discount, you're thinking, what a ten to twenty percent. If he can get like within that range, then it's probably doable. Like he couldn't get like within forty percent. And it was tough. It's like we took a couple of days. We're sitting there wondering which where each other's at. I'm like losing sleep over, Like fuck, this is like you can't say no to this opportunity because it's an awesome opportunity.
Speaker 5: Right, And it is one of those things too where you you just kind of brushed over it real quick of like where we were both in this weird figuring where you were. I was trying to figure out where you were at you were trying to figure out I was out, and we kind of have like very surface level conversations and then would figure out that, okay, right now is at the time to really break all this down, So we kind of walk away from that until we ended up sitting and we went to a lunch and on the drive back from a lunch back to the shop, we had more of an in depth conversation about it, right, and then inevitably had a breakfast a few days later where it was actually a day after we tpeed Will's house, so I was walking too, because the thing that is very it was very uncomfortable for me and Will is like we ended up both being on the same page of where we wanted to go. However, like when if let's say Will and I were not, let's say I want to stay, Will want to go, or vice versa. Now you get into this, you have two best friends who started a business together, who are trying to figure out the ins and outs of like you want to do what's best for the company, do what's best for the friendship. Do it's best for everybody involved, especially you guys in the back too, Like we want to do right by everybody that has involved busting with the boys. So it never got to a point where it was like, you know, we're mad or anything like that, But there was difficult conversations that had to take place then for Will and I to truly sit down and break down all of those things.
Speaker 2: And to be transparent too. It's like not that one's been negative and positive, but we've had we both had different We have both had different experiences with Barsool, Like I was signed to Barsol to be exclusive to be on the shows like the Yak and Pro Football Football Show. That doesn't like There's been a lot of things that we've embraced throughout all of our time with Barsol where I've really like, I've really enjoyed and done all of it. I'm not saying you're not, no, but just knowing in those conversations. We've just had different experiences to where it was like it made it very difficult, Like when they day was Transparent, when they were bringing Gruden on, He's like, hey, you and Gruden, you guys could have a show all this different stuff, and it just like ultimately it just didn't work out because the numbers were so far apart and it was like, I say, you got to do what's best for busting. But if you think about how Busting started and think about our own personal journeys, if you go back to when we started on that gravel parking lot, we talk about that story all the time when we were transitioning away from football and in our own minds and our own worlds of transitioning away from football, you want to transition to a job to where you're going to have freedom, like where you're going to have control over your life. We didn't know if we were going to make money doing podcasting, but ultimately the goal was always like, hey, if we can make money doing this, like this would be awesome because we are our own bosses. We wanted to control our IP, we wanted to control our feed, we wanted to have creative control. And ultimately we started to build this small base with Busts with the boys, Like while we were playing, Barstool comes on board, and what an opportunity because they have such a massive audience that fits what we do, and that's bring the locker room to life, and they do it better as good as anybody out there. And so when we're building Busting, it was always, hey, our leverage is going to be controlling ORIP owning rip and then we'll set ourselves up later then as we start to make money and blow it up with Barstool again. It was the things you start to learn in the business of barcelon and in that universe is all right. We had to go from contractors to getting full time employees like we own. We have all of our operation. We operate here in Nashville. We have how many employees, eight ten guys full time employees. Now we have our production team. We have everybody in house. So where we know sitting back like this is ultimately going to be leverage down the line if we continue to extend with Barcel or if somebody else comes into the fold. So you start to learn all those things. But at the the birth of it all, it was how can we create something to where we're able to make money on it and we control our own our own lives, their own destiny. Yeah, our own. We can do whatever we want. Because when you leave football, every player like it's a little bit of jadedness. I know for myself. Uh you you want to You're You're like, all right, am I going to have to go into coaching right away? Am I going to have to go into the workforce right away? You have to do all these different things to where am I going to find the next roller Coast? Your next masters? Yeah? That football brought us and fortunately all the stars aligned to where we created busting with the boys and we were getting we were getting that like getting the still being in the locker room. We have all these locker room conversations still getting to be around a team, just the camaraderie we had. So it all started with the idea of hey, because I remember when we first sat out and it's like, hey, if anybody comes and tries to buy us or apartment with us, we're gonna say no because we wanted to stick it to any man out there, Like if Barstol came at ESP and any of them, we're gonna be able to say no because it's like we wanted to grow, we wanted to build something ourselves. Then when Barstool comes on board to partner, it's been such an incredible five years. It's tough to think about. It's like leaving your college football team. It's like being with the Titans for nine years. It's about being with Washington for five years. You hate when you have to move on from it because you want that team that bet on you, that saw you from the beginning, that loyalty to where they stayed by you the whole time and help grow you and help build you and help basically put your talents and skills like on a platform within a team or whatever it is. And then barstool doing that for busting. It's tough to get away from that. But ultimately, at the end of the day, the incubation of it all was like controlling our ip and controlling everything that we have, and we've positioned ourselves to have this new opportunity, which is an incredible opportunity. I don't want to sit here. We don't want to sit here and make it like, oh, we're so bummed. We wanted barsol, we want a barsol. Right, we are stoked about this next opportunity. We were hopeful being in the bubble of this is who we've been with the entire time. We want them to bet on us in the same way.
Speaker 5: And it's scared to look at those side of the fence. Yeah, you never know what's going to happen on the other side. So a part of you wanted for money essentially to not be a factor so you can kind of stay in your level of comfort zone being a part of the ecosystm that you know, you understand, you know how everybody's brain kind of operates. Yep, there's a level of a safety blanket there that makes me feel like, all right, I can continue to do this while making X Y and Z more. Now when you finally I remember when we finally had the conversation of like, Okay, this is what we are going to do as Busting with the Boys. We're going to move on from barstool. Like once you rip off the band aid, of calling Dave, having the conversation, all those things, it's like the new level of excitement. It's like, oh wow, because now it's a whole new game is about to start, a whole new opportunity where what could Bust with the Boys be in the next three to five years. That's it's a very exciting opportunity. But yeah, you're right, like there's there's like a it's a bittersweet moment for both of those. One thing you brought up that I want to go back to just for a second is like our different our different experiences we had with Bust with the Boys. So you were you got the individual offer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like that was when year ten was about. You know, we were playing up the year ten stuff. But ultimately conversation with you, it's like, hey, this isn't gonna happen. We stood up the gambling show, bet the bus, and from that moment it's like, all right, there's gonna be no opportunity for year ten or the NFL or anything else. So yeah, I ended up making a deal when they extended us with bus with the Boys, They're like, hey, would you be interested in doing an exclusive deal with Barstool Sports and doing all the gambling stuff. That answer was yes.
Speaker 5: That answer was yes, And like you said, I was playing so with the whole gambling thing where the money was coming from, Like, there was no way for me to really be a part of the exclusivity part correct, which is I think is for me at least a positive because at that moment I think that there exclusivity was available to me. I probably would have taken that. But once football, once the knee thing and the football and all that stuff, I saw it coming to a very abrupt end. Dave did approach me. He's like, hey, if you want the same deal as will, we can give you that. We can give you that same deal for me. At that point, I was I was. I was loving doing this podcast, but I was also like a bit of a wandering eye in the sense of like, Okay, what other experiences of entertainment can I kind of jump into, which allowed me to do the thing right earlier in twenty twenty four. If I had the exclusivity of bar sol, I wouldn't be able to do that thing, which we that will come out in the next you know, a couple of months that we'll be able to talk about it. I don't think of her, I would say, no, gotcha, because there's stuff starting to get leaked out about it right now and I'm personally with a microphone in my face all the time. I kind of just I'm doing my best to stay away from it, but that information will be coming out in the next couple of months. It gave me the opportunity to kind of like see and expand on those things.
Speaker 2: So and dive in with NFL Network just smart from just our perspective because we're having our hand in different things because you're non exclusive right where I was more tied to the barstool umbrellas.
Speaker 5: So my thought was is try out these other forms of entertainment, whether it be more of a mainstream sports media or just other levels of entertainment, and that would help broaden the eyes of Busting with the boys and then all the barstool stuff I did, like surviving Barstool going on Pro Football Football Show. I was like, well, I'm just gonna do that for free because I would like to. I love being a part of Barstool. I love going in there. But it was the exclusivity thing for me that I had a hard time with, because you know, you just don't want to be like tied down a whole lot, so you still want to go in, do all the entertainment and have the camaraderie, the streams, all that that back and forth in the banter without necessarily being like you can only this is the only house you can kind of go and have a sleepover at, right. I want to right, So it was it was never for for me personally, just speaking for myself, it was never like I'm not a Barstool guy. It Wills a Barstool guy. It was we're both barcel guys, and Will loves being a part of me because it's so much He's okay with kind of having the figurative ball and chain. For me, it was like, I love doing that and it's kind of great for the brand when we're both doing it. But there's also a couple of other things that maybe I can do that aren't as lucrative from a financial standpoint that I can maybe scratch an itch or find out, Hey, this is kind of cool. I enjoy doing this and it's kind of like, you know, moving around and just feeling those things out. Because I didn't want people to walk away from this podcast, being like Will wanted to stay, Taylor wanted to leave. It was very much we wanted to stay. I was just really interested on what else, what other opportunities were basically out there for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we were on the same page the entire time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's nice to tell the people what that's on the same page.
Speaker 2: Remember how nervous we were when we had to call Dave.
Speaker 5: We sat there in the locker room studio and literally I remember Will like hovering his finger above it and might just press the button. And we literally had it with the whiteboard like, hey, these are our notes, these are our keys, our dudes, and our don'ts. Will goes to press the button any fuck getting missus and he's like.
Speaker 2: All right, and we took another sign. Let's take a walk, Let's take a walk. Let's take a walk.
Speaker 5: And to uh to Dave's point, when we called him, He's like he was. He was great about it because you see the Dave when he gets pissed off. Obviously we've caught that.
Speaker 2: We've got that up as much as anybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you getn't absolutely verbally assaulted by Dave. But when it came to like this, hey, this is what we have decided to do with bustle with the boys, and it happens to not be a Barstool guy, took it on the chin better than you would expect him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that he was like excited, but he was like, I mean, there's a part of him that was like pumped up for us. He's like to get this opportunity. He's like, look, you guys, you guys have to go do something like this. You know, you just wish it would have worked out, you do. From his standpoint, it's like, you wish this whole thing happens, But this is kind of what happens with Barstool. You have the Alex Cooper's, the Pat McAfee's, the people who have who have exploded and went beyond Barstool. And he's like, it's just hard to keep up with the way that he wants to do business. Yeah, and he's like we're not. I can't. I'm not in a spot where I can overpay for something and then whose money, because then that puts a lot of pressure on people we want to keep in house.
Speaker 5: Right right, Because yeah, there's a lot more than just busting with the boys at Barstool Sports on the Unnamed show. I mean, obviously Dy've had a lot of nice things to say about busting with the boys. The fact that he you know, him saying and he said this to us right after we shut the finale of Surviving Barstool, being like, I've never tried harder to keep talent in my entire time.
Speaker 2: Of the body. And I told him, I was like, that's like very head coach has just been like, hey, I'm proud of you guys.
Speaker 5: Right, And that's like that was that was That was a huge moment. And it's like, uh, you know, there is still a possibility and it is very much just a possibility of us still doing things with Barstool. And it really comes down to their sponsors, our sponsors, confident of interest, If their sponsors allowed, if our sponsors will in the writing of us going independent, well, all the sponsors will have is we're allowed to be on other shows that have similar sponsors. We just can't promote those things right. And so you know, we brought that up to day. If we brought it up Surviving Barstol, I think I said three or four times, we would love to do Surviving Barstool again. That would be an absolute last Kirk after the show was talking about Kirk was talking about that unnamed show went and Biz obviously a big cat, like there's so many great people at Barstool to be able to kind of dip our toes still in that world and be around there because those relationships are going to stay, whether you guys see it on camera or not, those relationships are still going to be fully intacts. We've had lots of in depth conversations. We went to a great dinner that you got you and Francis got murdered for, but honestly one of the best dinners I think we've had in our five years at Barstool. Yeah, it was a great THEO. It was incredible. No, it was what it was.
Speaker 2: It was what it was. It was amazing.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I had actually, Dave, I had no idea that you were even a possibility of coming. But it was touch and go with a lot of people in that dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that was more of like we're trying to get the entire dinner, Like, hey, should we just combine everybody? A lot of people want to get to dinner. Should we just not combine everybody? But then were locked into the reservation? Yes, but yeah, it's like and I know one thing we're not able to do on the show because once again we have a contract to fulfill with Barstool until super Bowl, and that's one thing that we plan to do is bust our ass all the way through the Super Bowl from Barstool. And it's not fair to our sponsors to talk about what we're doing or what our next steps are and who it's with. But at the end of the day, we are going independent were we'll be exclusive with sponsors, but not exclusive to like a network to Ultimately, we are independent. We can collab with whoever we want to, and we have creative freedom, we have creative control, which is exactly we're busting with the want from the very beginning, from the jump, and the fact that it's came this way and we're positioned where we are. It's it's awesome, man, it is it is fucking awesome again. We got guys that are with us in the shop. Like in our own movie. If you're betting with the boys, you're winning, like we bet on ourselves and we're winning.
Speaker 5: And if you zoom out, that's a figurative thing We'll saying too, because if you bet with the boys this weekend on our parlay, yah, yeah, you lost bad. We would be better. We will be better in that regard by the way we.
Speaker 2: Bet on the boys and the boys are winning. Yes, And if you zoom out, it's like the job that we have and the shit that we get to do and the guys we have at the back of the bus, you zoom all the way out, we've already won because we're doing something that just you know anything, last man, we were very fortunate to be in the spot that we're in.
Speaker 5: I think an important point to make is leaving relate like as bust with the Boys. Yes, we might be leaving Barstool, but our goal with every relationship we have, whether it be sponsors or companies, should always be the lead when we do. Would never leave that company we leave it better than we found it. And to be a part of Barstool the way we has. I think we added a lot to Barsol. We did is we did the most, especially yourself being a part of the dozen Pro Football Football Show. All those things you added an element to Barstool that elevated Barstool and Bust with the Boys helped Barsol. Barstool helped us to be able to walk away from a relationship with a smile on her face instead of tears in her eyes. Is a very special thing that not a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people like that.
Speaker 5: A lot of people like when they leave companies. That is not necessarily how the breakups go like they're not. You know, a lot of times there's anger or people feel they've been mistreated in some sort of way. And I'm sure it's on both sides, at least for us. I have not one bad thing to say about Barstol Sports zero. The incredible company, the way they've done it, They've done it against the grain their entire lives and it continues to succeed, and that is awesome.
Speaker 2: And you never know, you know, after as we do our thing, you just never know. You never know, dude, you never know.
Speaker 5: I'm a little nervous about that, never know, because if we do ever go back to Barstol. Let's say in five years, ten years, whatever it is, they however it worked out, Dave is going to position that is, look at them come crawling back, look at him, come crawling back. I will say, in the next three to five years, we've got to get Dave somehow. I don't know how it's goning. You've got to get got to get disaster, though. The way he got us in surviving Barstool is incredible. By the way, that's over. Now, do we feel like Rhea should have won?
Speaker 2: It's it's it's tough.
Speaker 5: Do we want to turn the page or do we want to stay? Do you guys want to say anything about leaving Barstool? I don't want to just switch over to a new subject without get.
Speaker 2: Everybody not there.
Speaker 5: If you guys have any questions, Sherman, you've been here the least amount of time. Go ahead, Okay, so.
Speaker 6: At least amount of time. I have several questions. I'm very confused.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: I got some frequently asked questions on the internet, uh, from stoolies, from Tier one's people that just want some clarification. The first one that I was saying is, are you guys going to be bringing the people in the back of the bus along with you. Are we barstool employees? Are we your employees?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: You guys are busting with the boys employees? Are you just learning that I'm just teasing. I'm teasing.
Speaker 1: No, I know.
Speaker 2: That was like, it's like you talk about the how you get to this point, how we're positioned to we're we are like along the way you realize, like you know, during the second negotiation with Barcel, when we extended, there was a conversation out there like, hey, we can make your guys barsool employees and then you guys, you guys could just take them if we were to ever break up, And my response was like, no, I would love for them to just be bustling with the boys employees. So having everybody in house and being able to operate it, being able to operate independently if a Herd breakup ever did happen in the middle of it, in the middle of chaos, It's like, we would have everybody in house with us to kind of operate on our own if that, if that had ever happened. So for clarification for everybody asking that question, Yes, everybody that works with bust with the Boys. They are Busting with the Boys employees, they get benefits. We treat them well. That could be debatable with if you give Mitch the microphone.
Speaker 6: The other question is is our shop like this studio? Are we going to have to move? Is this Barcel's like? What all is going to change? Show wise? Are we still going to have the same structure of the locker room, Busting with the Boys, fall and spring?
Speaker 5: Nothing nothing changes, Like everything in Nashville. We own this, buses, ours, the equipments ares like we own everything that nothing is going to change. We're going to keep the programming the same unless we decide ourselves and we're going to change the programming. So like we'll we'll competent on I've commented on we have complete creative freedom. We have the ability to do what we want.
Speaker 2: This is our show.
Speaker 5: This show is going to stay the same show. It'll always be Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: The shop and everything you know about Busting with the Boys is remaining intact.
Speaker 5: When you watch this content, it'll look the exact same.
Speaker 6: And shout out to Barstool because the creative freedom that they did allow you guys and Busting with the Boys, it allowed you guys to be able to build this apparatus and kind of build the structure. So it really is cool that they are really kind of sending y'all off and launching y'all in a sense.
Speaker 5: It's a good point Barstool. When we first started, they I think they were kind of pressing us about coming to New York or going to Chicago when Chicago happened, because Dave's point was is like people who are like independent are like away from HQ A lot of times does not it does not work out. So that's you know, a typical cafter Barstool for trusting us with the with creative freedom to allow us to make it do what we're doing. It's typical cap to you guys making the content great, to us traveling around doing stuff and keeping you know, our foot on the pedal every single day about getting more content done and doing more stuff. So yeah, there's a lot, there's a lot of good factors are especially Barstoo letting us kind of stay in house.
Speaker 6: And that was it for your questions asked on the internet.
Speaker 2: All right, do you guys in the back have any questions or thoughts.
Speaker 8: Question for y'all, what's the thing you'll miss most about being under the barstool shield.
Speaker 2: It's just like leaving ball man. It's the camaraderie. Yeah, well you know there are still ongoing conversations for potentials of that in the barstool world. Uh, but definitely, Yeah, it's the locker room. It's all the relationships, Like there's so many relationships people on camera, people behind the camera, going into Barcel h QC and Caitlin Walker and Page and just embracing everybody that's there. Like there's a lot of good people over at barstool, and so that's that's definitely what we will miss the most.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a locker room. It's a story. Let you see the storylins on the Internet, and then the next day you're in Chicago and you're just feeling all those things happen in real time, being around, being around everybody and the people in the behind the camera too awesome, awesome squad. So there's more than just in front of the camera.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 8: Can we speed run it to your talk real quick? Best or top three Barstool employees from y'all personal experience.
Speaker 2: God, he's gonna put us on the spot.
Speaker 8: Go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had like six of my head that came up.
Speaker 8: You can do that where you do least favorites, so your choice.
Speaker 2: I mean favorites. I don't want to like hurt people's feelings, right because I do. I enjoy so many people in the barstool world, I really do.
Speaker 5: We can just give out, so we can just give shoutouts if you want, I have a person.
Speaker 2: But then when you do that, then it's like, what if we leave somebody off the list? All right? Uh least favorite?
Speaker 5: Little sass? Onward, a little sass?
Speaker 2: Do you want to want to go down? Because I, again, I've enjoyed I have Who's number one?
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite?
Speaker 5: Number one favorite?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 5: It's so I got three that are my favorites. Yeah, I know, but it's I don't want to.
Speaker 9: I feel like your favorite and your least favorite is probably Dave for sure, he's both.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, so that takes away some of the pain for somebody else that maybe could have been last.
Speaker 2: Nikki Klick, he's up there for your boy, Nick Trani big shots and Nick your number three?
Speaker 5: About Roan though I know Francis Witt is like Kirk kirk Kirk, well maybe for you, Yeah, I actually with Kirk a lot, but just lying to my face even after.
Speaker 9: We were eliminated to my five starters, five bench players the roster basketball roster.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, if you're going five stars, you gotta go with Big Cat, Dave, Kirk Biz. Yeah. But as far as like mingling around the entire time, like Busy is off doing his own thing. I love Bizz.
Speaker 5: No, I'm putting bus at my start in five. That boy was a rider in Surviving was a rider.
Speaker 9: You got one spot left? Will on your starters.
Speaker 2: Probably Jerry.
Speaker 3: Love Jerry, repeat him real quick, Dave with Kirk, Big Cat and Jerry starters my bench players that we have on the roster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tarani, I like Mark Titus Francis ron I said to you, I said to Ronnie.
Speaker 5: Steven shape Maker Team.
Speaker 2: I like Stephen j. Man. He's Shane and I've had a bunch of good conversations. Ruden.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 5: I'm still an't about Bez.
Speaker 9: I feel like we're missing somebody.
Speaker 2: I know that I'm trying to like think through it all. It's like I love KB fights. Fights. Oh man, if I would have forgot fights, yeah, yeah, that would have been bad. The Booze Ponies, Dana Beers, Love Dana Beers doesn't make the cut. Love Dana Beers. Jeff d Lowe just a good squad dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Taylor.
Speaker 5: I mean mombab be wit Biz, Dave.
Speaker 2: Roan.
Speaker 5: Maybe a recency bias, but Francis, I think a recentcy bias in a big way. Office of the Podcast and Dinner.
Speaker 9: Is not Let Taylor do it.
Speaker 2: Let Taylor do it. I do like Rica.
Speaker 5: I just think he's such a fucking puppet.
Speaker 2: He is, but you gotta love him. You gotta love him for who he is.
Speaker 5: The text you showed me of him but trying to come at you, and then you've been like no, And here's why I'm just saying fair.
Speaker 2: You realized I wanted you out of the game, crazy shut out the Rioters. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, probably spending the most, like a lot of time with him. Jerry Nick Nick and I went through a face all of last year, text each other every Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I hope you had a.
Speaker 5: Great week or have a good rest of the week. I'm do I have now that's like seven But Stu Stu, yes'.
Speaker 2: The su is just.
Speaker 5: Just a vibrant personality. But I feel like I would never go on a trip with Stu. I think three days. I think a long three day weekend with stew would be a little too much for me.
Speaker 2: What about chef dude for that? Thank you for that, Garrett, Yes, Giggs.
Speaker 1: Brand there's a place.
Speaker 2: I love Brandon Walker. At the bottom of the list, you got kate Za, Marty mush.
Speaker 5: Case is a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like Megan.
Speaker 8: You're good, bro.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm just saying I'm thinking of more names now, Like I just there's so many people that have in yoids. Yeah, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, he said moves.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think I got ten right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tommy, Tommy smokes Now.
Speaker 5: I do love Tommy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we feel good. That was tough. Good for you.
Speaker 5: We've dealt with that.
Speaker 2: Shout you guys putting us in that spot.
Speaker 1: I would never rank rank the people.
Speaker 2: How about for you guys, what would you be you're starting.
Speaker 9: Five for solely mm hmm, tom tom Lee, tom Lee shout out.
Speaker 2: Segaal uh Nick okay, Nick.
Speaker 9: Productions, Yeah, spiders, our favorit talent.
Speaker 2: Large you large is fun.
Speaker 8: Well, Moving away from ranking, what about like best memories from like a single trip or like a day or a shoot could be like the case race type stuff you'll have like where you're like, this is Barstool, Like this is what I imagined when we signed with Barstool being.
Speaker 2: A part of winning Surviving season three d Case Race with the Act. That first case race was Shane And then even though Michigan boat races in Nebraska, but when we did the college Football show and we were at and just yelling back and forth that yeah, march Man is betting last year was fun even though I lost my ass and everything.
Speaker 5: But doing doing Surviving is probably you just see all the relationships. You see everybody's like kind of TIFFs they have under the radar two that they kind of just open up and you see everyone kind of just getting in a pack mentality of hating one person a loving one person.
Speaker 2: I love that Camp Barstool.
Speaker 5: Camp Barstool would be up there, but that's so recent.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: The dinner, the dinner in the live show we did in Nebraska, Yeah with Dave the forty minutes. I thought that was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Over the super.
Speaker 5: Bowl, not last year but the year before in Arizona. Yeah, that was awesome, dude, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was fun where they had the content house going.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was I think that was peak. Yeah, Jeffrey Starr Uh but yeah those you had a case race too, Yeah that was It wasn't really a case race, was like a jungle juice race. Just got absolutely they got the sheet pulled out from under me. They were throwing skittles and nerds and ship and that ship was delicious. Yeah, I was fucked up.
Speaker 6: You don't have to make a list, but maybe your favorite and least favorite stooly.
Speaker 2: Burner on Twitter? I don't know you would be answer for I would. I would be the what's your favorite stoly burner? Sure question?
Speaker 6: Uh favorite Joey Fats is that that's not a burner, he's a stooly.
Speaker 8: Burner, but it's his identity on his Twitter.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, Will's bulge, Will's bold.
Speaker 9: Do we know who that is?
Speaker 2: You guys know who that is.
Speaker 8: It's gotta be Hi.
Speaker 2: It's not me at least.
Speaker 1: That wasn't convincing at all. That's definitely.
Speaker 5: I got one more Ohio State Michigan last year in Arbor with David. That was a fucking moment. That was awesome. That's right. I think I was. Yeah, it's just you and me. You can see how much Michien didn't care that'llhiw State lost to it was it was so relevant to him. He was like, oh, that's awesome, congrats.
Speaker 1: No, I was in the when we were in the house, I had like my red on underneath my stuff.
Speaker 5: You had stuff on. I'm saying your emotional attitude at the end of the game.
Speaker 2: Was not of a fan. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did not want Dave to turn his sights onto me because I would have been fun.
Speaker 5: You had a lot of the deal with Big F.
Speaker 2: I forgot to mention pft fuck because hey pft and shout up. This is brutal Hank Max Hank real. Yeah yeah, not top ten, but like still you mess with them dudes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do have my least favorite burner. A huge shout out to Asphalt Mercenary. Change your profile to your name, let it be known, or open up your dms. You're a fucking coward.
Speaker 2: I want to talk.
Speaker 5: Oh see you everybody's.
Speaker 6: Mentioned talking shit. Just open up those dms. Let's have a chat, Asphalt Mercenary. How's Ohio?
Speaker 2: How's Ohio? Buddy?
Speaker 1: We got friends, guys?
Speaker 2: Feel good? You feel good? Hey?
Speaker 5: Also if you guys have If you guys have questions, put them in the comments. If we see a bunch of like common ones, we can rehit it next week me intro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're trying to hit everything. Yeah. Moment of silence, bust with the boys, live in Barstool Sports. Thank you, Barstool round of applause.
Speaker 7: Playoff football, playoff football, playoff football, dude, let's get into the nitty gritted.
Speaker 5: Commanders are in the NFC Championship. What's up? What you got firm?
Speaker 6: We actually have a very important and now pulling up. We totally forgot to do this, sorry, guys. Important announcement is come losing game Time.
Speaker 2: Game Time. The playoffs are here and there's no better time to get out of some games. With the help of game Time, the official ticketing partner of Barstool Sports. You know how much we love game Time, and now with their brand new game Time Picks feature, they're making it even easier to get to a game. Game Time Picks filter's out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats so you don't have to waste time searching through the thousands of tickets. NFL playoffs are in full swing, and we've got some great matchup for fans to go see live and in person. Go ahead and check out Washington at Philly. Also check out the Bills at Kansas City. Just go to the game Time Picks. They have great seats. Just pull up your chosen event and turn on the GT pick setting at the top of the screen. Or browse the best local game Time Picks deals near you on your game Time app homepage. What are you waiting for? Go buy those Eagles tickets. Go buy those Chiefs tickets now. With the help of game Time Picks, take the guest work out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app. Created an account and use code busting for twenty dollars off your first purchase terms of play Again, create an account and redeem code busting b uss i n for twenty hours off. Download the game Time app today.
Speaker 1: What time is it?
Speaker 8: Game Time?
Speaker 5: You brought up two teams in the game Time app. Uh, Eagles and Chiefs. So those are two teams to go to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: No, I want Bills and Commanders.
Speaker 5: Who would you want of that?
Speaker 2: Commanders? Okay, Commanders?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Dude, imagine Washington winning the Super Bowl this year after all the ship that they've been in the last However, many selling.
Speaker 5: The team, all the scandals going on, how bad they've been, when they no, they haven't been to a playoffames since was fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a new organization, new staff, new players. Like it's what they've done in one year is nothing short of incredible.
Speaker 5: Right, No rookie has gone to Super Bowl? Is that a real stat? Daniels is so good, smooth and dude, always confident.
Speaker 2: All of it.
Speaker 9: The journey of dan Quinn, Like he was hated in Atlanta and everybody was like this dude is not a head coach. He's only a defensive coordinator. Seattle's the only good thing he did. And then now took the Commanders to conference championship and.
Speaker 2: They love him. The couple connections I still have inside the building in Washington. They love dan Quinn, Like from chefs to the cleaning ladies, everybody loves him. And the great thing it's like, I'm so I'm so happy for those people in that building because when you win in the playoffs, like you get bonus decks, like you get playoff checks. And so my boy Chad Englehart, who's been a strength coach there. He's been with that organization for fourteen or fifteen years for him to taste what like the Chiefs get every year inside that building. The Patriots what they got for their strength staff, like the people that work in the facility also get bonus shecks for advancing the playoffs. So it's I'm so fired up for Washington, the Washington Commanders right now. The fact that they've made it to this point like upsetting arguably the best team in the NFL and the Detroit Lions at Detroit, Yes, is crazy.
Speaker 6: Is that all the way down to like equipment staff as well?
Speaker 5: I think everybody gets a bonus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, training staff, equipment staff.
Speaker 5: If the Commanders are doing it correctly, the equipment staff should have gotten taken care of by the players because they usually do Christmas bonuses. They should and usually the equipment staff and the trainers kind of get the most of that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is crazy for Jaydan and Daniels. This is from Kyle Brandt, rookie QBS to start a title game and where their team scoring defense is ranked. Brock Purty first, Mark Mark Sanchez third, Joe Flacko third, Roethlisberger first, Sean King third, Jane Daniels eighteenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man just crazy and turned it on.
Speaker 5: In a big way. God just had no fear, bro, they really didn't. They have the lines, so many weapons on the field. Gibbs was going all over the place. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was incredible to watch.
Speaker 5: And dude, the poison of Jane Daniels, Like I just touched on a little bit, But the dude to be in the position he is as a rookie learning a little bit about of a story. Being at ASU, he transfers to lsu Wins, the heighstman. But when he's transferring out of ASU, that viral video that took place, that like, yeah, fuck you get out of here, you piece of shit. Yeah all that all that, Yeah, and he has just handled business. No one really talked about him the draft. Ye, he's taken really high, but like there was Caleb Williams draft, nobody was really thinking about Jaye Daniels. He was an afterthought. And for him to take these guys to the NFC Championship, and not only take a team to the NFC Championship, but take a team that has been struggling and hurting for so long from the top down is as cool as it gets.
Speaker 2: They haven't been to an NFC championship in thirty three years.
Speaker 5: I think Russ Grimm was on the football team they when they went to a championship. How nuts is that? Shout at Russ grim By like great, one of the greatest coaches I've ever had my entire life.
Speaker 9: Dan Orlowski called it to They reserviced the video before. He was like, if I'm the Chicago Bears, I would look at Jaden Daniels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that. Here we are.
Speaker 9: I bet the Chicago Bears do want ja Davis.
Speaker 2: And you just see him sitting on the sideline too. It just looks like there's ice in his veins, like as he's calmly sitting there. Because again, you're up on Detroit. I think they're up ten on them at half time, and you're sitting there like, okay, Detroit is probably gonna come back minute. Even when there's five or four minutes left in the game and they're down by two scores, you're thinking, all right, how is Detroit gonna make right?
Speaker 5: Even the announcers when they were talking about they're like you gotta feel like times of running out just a little bit for the Lions, and you're thinking any other football team like they're done, it's older, it's over. But truly, no one believe the Lion's are to lose that game until the clock strokes zero. Yeah, it is nuts, man.
Speaker 2: And as happy as I am for Washington, I felt terrible for Detroit.
Speaker 5: Especially that woman that showed us surrounded Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I just know the fans. You know, Dan Campbell. They have a great staff, they have players, they have leaders, they have culture, they have everything that was ready to go to the super Bow.
Speaker 5: And Jared Goff is such a great dude too, obviously having him on the show and the game he played yesterday, you know he's just kicking himself.
Speaker 2: For all of that. Dude.
Speaker 5: It's just it's tough, it is. And then you know, I mean, who knows it's gonna happen to the lines of this. People are saying Ben Johnson is as good as gone.
Speaker 2: Aaron Glenn, Ben Johnson, they've been doing interviews for head coaching jobs, so they could be gone. You just don't know, Like, man, when you get to the playoffs, like these opportunities are so it's so massive to the advantage of I and Washington. Is dangerous, Bro, They are dangerous.
Speaker 5: But the thing that scares me a little bit is that defense being eighteenth. They're playing with their hair on fire right now. But it is nuts with Jane Daniels is able to accomplish with the defense that is not in the top ten, top five of the NFL, which as you usually see.
Speaker 2: But you know it, Bro, like making to the NFC Championship whether or not you were a bottom tier defense throughout most of the year, Like catching some fire in the playoffs, like having no fear going out there and taking down the Lions, beating the Bucks who everybody picked the Bucks, beating the Lions. Everybody picked the Lions. Like you're sitting there, you just have a boulder on your shoulder. You're like you're ready to go. You're like any anywhere, any place, anytime, and you're in a.
Speaker 5: Brand new week where everyone's gonna be picking the Eagles, and it's like you just continue to be the underdog after just being the best team in the NFL by two scores. Just I hope it happens for him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think they.
Speaker 2: Can take down but like to me, it's the Eagles are clearly the better team than the Rams. Rams had some life. They could have upset him, like all that stuff.
Speaker 5: That weather really I like that weather really big.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But you know Washington was sitting there before the game wanting the Eagles to win because you know they're like, we want the fan the NFC championships, we want the indivision rivalry in the in the NFC.
Speaker 5: Change that is, give us the best team, give us the best team.
Speaker 9: Last crazy Jayden Daniels stat. In NFL history, there has been three instances of teams having zero turnovers and zero punts in a game behind a rookie starting QB. All three were by Jayden Daniels. He did it in a Week two, Week three, and then last night special no turnovers, no punts.
Speaker 2: Special Cliff Kingsbury him as the OC. They like, those two were just made for each other.
Speaker 5: Dude had a little time off with the car and went to the Cardinals, had a whole time off in Taiwan for a little bit. Took himself a year, a year and a half. Now he's back, rejuvenator, back in the stat Probably took some of ahuasca. He probably decided to go a little bit of a journey of his own. But having a guy like Kingsbury who understands that type of offense to put Jadan Daniels in, it's perfect, dude. It's in the way they're utilizing Austin Eckler too. Like he was awesome. I had him in one of my parlays. He had to be over twenty five yards receiving the first drive. He catches a screen or like one of those little toss out bubble passes for twenty four yards and they just he does. Jan Nils does an incredible job looking at the defense, looking at his first read, his second read, finding the checkdown, getting out of harm's way, not taking insane hits. He's not as good as Lamar's in that sense we saw in the game against the Bucks. But the kid just has his fucking He's got his wits about him. He just understands it. You would love to see it. You would love to see them go all the way.
Speaker 2: They have the right mix of vets. You were talking Eckler, You got Urge, you got Bobby Wagner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bobby carry Terry who was a menace also.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but one buddy said that when like, Jaden Daniels is what Cliff Kingsbury wanted Kyler Marray to be when he drafted him in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Well, for sure. I mean you look at Jayden and Daniels bro.
Speaker 1: But like they're kind of similar in like what they can do. But Jayden Daniels is just like cool, calling cool, calm and collected.
Speaker 5: I hope Jada can sustain this type of success. That would be so Elie because I I would hate it for Washington fans if something horrible were to happen. We're not even going to the details of it, but the history essentially repeating itself would suck.
Speaker 2: You would be if you're in that building and you got number five Jade Daniels in there, you gotta be feeling good about staying put with your family for the next decade.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know you're going home to your family being like, go ahead, yep, we'll buy that house actually because we're gonna be Hereah, we have a quarterback. Yeah, if you have a quarterback, you're solid. Yeah, ladies, gentlemen were interrupt this episode real quick to bring you men's whole body deal very beautiful as you're prepared to host. If you're prepare to host game day celebrations, what are some of those whole body odor related issues you may encounter that make you feel a little less confident in you're hosting duties. You're afraid to take your shoes off well, entering your friend's house, getting nervous your team is down at halftime, that type of thing. You know you'll perspire. Exciting things happen during a game. What happens little sweat glands start to open up, making maybe a little more sneaky than you'd like to be. Tackle whole body odor with with Dove Men Plus Care Whole Body do O. This is a whole body deal. It defends against all of your body zones, from pitts to privates to feet. It's like the old school head shoulders, yes and toes, pits, privates, and feet defend against your up and it's a long lasting with seventy two hour odor protection. You can find Dove Men Whole Body Deal at Walmart today. Let's get back to that episode I did see. I don't know who was tall talking about this. I'll have to remember it and then maybe tweeted atletics. I don't want to take someone's information. But they were talking about all of the vacant head coaching jobs and the best one was the Patriots. If any guy like Drake May you think you got a guy in that my Rabel obviously get gets that job. He was the best candidate and that was essentially the best team to kind of take over that instance. The other teams that are vacant right now, the Bears can't find a way to win. The Jets are having a hard time. The Raiders, Yeah, the Raiders have an owner that has been reported that he like yells at assistant coaches on the plane, like very very short term, Yeah, very impatient. The New Orleans Saints. You don't know what's really going on there. The Cowboys, it's like the offensive line is a little bit older. Dak Prescott is he who, like, you know, are the haters kind of right? In that instance right now, Jacksonville, it's a it's a really tough place to go and try to revamp a franchise with these teams being your choice. If you're a head coach candidate or a top head coach candidate like Ben Johnson, there might be a world if I'm Johnson being like, there might be better head coaching opportunities next year, and you know you've got a hell of an offense coming back for you the Lions. Why not just stay one more year? Why not stay and when a great a great opportunity because you you once you get a head coaching job, you can obviously you can revive it, like Vrabel did a great job with that for a while. Was it McDermott and the Bills. He did a great job with that. But like very rarely you see a head coach come into a struggling franchise and be able to turn it around. Why not wait for maybe a historic, you know, franchise to kind of have a little bit of a turnover like a Matt Lafleur did when he had the Packers with Aaron Rodgers. If the Steelers go out the Steelers, they're in a reposition because the Steelers are kind of only doing this. They're kind of on that downslide right now where we could see them not making the playoffs next year, that division stronger. You might live in a place as one of the OC's if you Ben Johnson looking at a team like the Bengals where that vacancy might be there. If it continues to have those struggles. You don't make the playoffs, and you got a guy like Joe Burrow, so his only his only real knock is the injuries that have taken place for him. Yeah, so there's a there's a nice little couple of Maybes ripping around. You saw maybe a stay is what I was saying.
Speaker 2: Bench you saw the local boy Eddie George. He interviewed for the Bears job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Bears were kind of interviewing it like everybody right.
Speaker 2: Now, they have one and they wanted to with Marcus Freeman. There was rumors of them trading for Mike Tomlin. Bears are probably trying to do everything. Dude, I would love to see I'll just say this, I would love to see Dion Sanders be the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be awesome.
Speaker 2: I would love it.
Speaker 5: That would be a very Cowboys thing to do as well, like of all the franchises that is where you see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happened, I think about it. So he had all his success He had a lot of his successes with the Cowboys, also the forty nine Ers. But even Atlanta can't sleep on Atlanta. Going back to Dallas. Deon going back to Dallas, you got veriable going to the Patriots. You have all these old players kind of coaching their old team.
Speaker 5: So that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That would be sick. That would be awesome to see Sanders with Jerry Jones.
Speaker 6: I was just about his personality type. Is maybe the only one that could really kind of stand up to Jerry and.
Speaker 5: Yeah that or blow up in six months or might be the only time Jerry turns around the fire as a coach earlier instead of late.
Speaker 6: But Jerry does love him, I mean for the past, but like he he personally does love Dion, so maybe it you know, match.
Speaker 2: Right, like a personality like that. Dion would be the only guy that Jerry would consider because they know each other so well. That one would be sick.
Speaker 5: A lot of interesting things happening a lot.
Speaker 2: How about the the Eagles and Rams. How about that that snow We were just talking about the Commanders. They're playing the Eagles next week, like that snow game, dude, all the football, all the football games this weekend with the cold weather outside of Detroit, but just having the elements kind of affect the game because it did for the Eagles. I mean, their defense kind of bailed them out in a lot of situations, a lot of situations. Saquon Barkley is a fucking menace. Bro a menace. Jalen Carter, Zach Bond, Dude, that Bond one series.
Speaker 5: Zach Bond had was maybe the greatest series for a linebacker.
Speaker 2: And he had that TfL and then tip the pass and tip the.
Speaker 5: Pass and then anything he got a sack next. It just just crazy, dude.
Speaker 9: The jusse Jared. Jalen Carter went up to Jared Verse before the game and then obviously he was like trying to bet.
Speaker 2: On the game, ye because you're here, check on put your playoff check on it.
Speaker 9: And you just hear Verse. But I'll keep that seventy seven for next week. I'm like, but yeah, Jalen Carter versus going.
Speaker 5: Off too, Yeah, Jalen Carter is really him. You cannot balk him one on one leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean they put up a nice little stat I think on like fifteen past past snaps when they slid to him no pressures, they had a double team on him there and center guard on him. On the eight snaps he had where he was one on one, he had a sack like three pressures and a couple of hits. Like he is one of those guys where it's like we have a we have a big problem here and verse as well. I mean, he only had what four and a half sacks this year, but the guy is the way he operates on the field, he is going to do this. Khalil Mack. How many secks did he have his rookie year for the Raiders four and a half?
Speaker 9: They have him winning the defensive Rookie of the Year. Yeah, I mean and the aj Brown. He might actually be locked in. You saw what whip he pulled up in. Yeah, the Chevy Honda, Yeah, the Hondo Acord. He might be locked in. What's the name of the book in here?
Speaker 2: Excellent?
Speaker 5: There you see the the guy walking out holding the flag, he had the he was holding the book.
Speaker 2: In the air. He was on the book with it. You are through the roof the Rams. Bro.
Speaker 5: You gotta think if this, if the weather is a little more clear, that the Rams might win that game. There's so many plays where the balls bouncing off guy's hands, bouncing off their chest, Poka nukua. One off the top of my head is like a third and eight gets great separation on out right at the sideline, threw his hands, bounce off the ground. It's just you gotta be punching the air right now. And Sean McVay, dude, they're coaching because if from a talent standpoint, you're looking at Eagles, Eagles are up here. Rams are kind of down here. They're missing you know, Eagles might be missing one guy if they don't if they don't do it this year, Rams are missing four or five guys to really be like, Okay, this is a talented roster that you can win a Super Bowl with the coaching and the understand and then obviously Matthew Stafford. Those are the two things, the two keys that kept them in this game. And if the weather was clear, we could be looking at Rams Commanders in the NFC Championship. But that run game because the thing they kind of threw me off a little bit was with the weather the way it was they had. They had two explosive plays early in the game, and then the Rams kind of showed up in a big way. They started to get more exotic with their blitz is. They started to only rush three or four not bringing blitzer. Sometimes they were less predictable in their in their calling, and the Eagles kind of couldn't figure it out from a rushing standpoint. Yeah, and then either takes the safety hurts gets hurt in the middle of it. So there's like a lot of different variables that the snow helped them out a lot with.
Speaker 2: But even that first game too, it's like once you get to that second half, the Eagles such a roster for the second half. Yeah, they can lean on you. They run the ball more effectively in the second half.
Speaker 5: Right, do you see the picture of Lane Johnson.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So Lane Johnson had a photo of stats, side by side stats between him and PINEE Sewel because Pine Seel got first team All right tackle and it was like, I mean the stats, if they are correct, we're completely lopsided towards Lane Johnson. Oh really, very You have to pull it U because I don't want to butcher it. But it was like, uh, passer win rate, sacks given up, pressures, run blocking, all these things. Yeah, sacks allowed Lane Johnson zero, Pinee one, pressures allowed six for Lane, twenty five for Penae. Quarterback hits one to five. It's just all these stats are in the favor of Lane Johnson, and you see this like that's that is the ultimate athlete. That's that Michael Jordan type of mentality. Or something doesn't go your way, it's like, fuck it, I'm taking this. I'm taking this personal. Yeah, because the Lions, like there is a lot of like bias towards teams that are surging and have a lot of the media behind them. You look at twenty sixteen with the Titans, we were two and fourteen and fourteen, three and thirteen, and then twenty sixteen we go nine and seven, kind of have that surge of success. We had nine guys make the Pro Bowl. Your boy was included. So maybe I got myself a little bump there. Maybe I wasn't as good as people thought, but we got it right. So there's you know, it'll be interesting to see that playoff for Lane and have them to talk about it a little bit. I'd love to get on the show and talking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: How often would Saquon like call in his run? Do y'all have any Obviously you have your men Burger story, but like, how often do guys go out there and be like on defense, like, Hey, I'm about to get a turnover this series, or like I'm about to go for a tug right here. Does it happen that often?
Speaker 5: Like it happens more serious than not. That's when it actually happens, like oh, fucking called there, you know, because there's always a guy that's like, watch we get a pick right here, and it's like they score a touchdown.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm about to get sack.
Speaker 5: I'm about there, and it's like, all right, well you were hemmed up for a minute, weren't you, buddy. But being able to call your shot, just keep calling shots. That's a good lesson every series. Go out and call your shot, and then when happens, you'd be like, ah, how legitim him? He did say that, Yeah, he said it out loud. Yeah, he said also the other fifteen series. But it's all good, dude.
Speaker 2: Injuries, Yeah, I mean you get the injury not used.
Speaker 5: The mic Mitch is asking about Cooper Cup what happened? His fall off is unreal? His words, not mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he was the triple Crown winner what two or three years ago and now he like, I think last time you only had one reception game. Before that, he maybe had two fixed his teeth. Well, no, I mean they're trying to get Pooka the ball more than I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna saying the surges of Pooka. I mean that the Eagles dbs are strapped up, ready to go, like they're challenging guys, are breaking up plays. The snow obviously is a is a factor.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying you could have them too as like a dynamic duo like Jamar Chase T Higgins, A J. Brown, Devonte Smith. But they're not even really trying to get him the ball. It seems like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yah, it's a great it's a great question. Great great questions. Cripple Cup cover to the Titans, right, I mean, shit, get him over here. You don't, you're not filling the love over there? Come on, bub come over to Nashville.
Speaker 2: Should we talk about this uh iconic AFC matchup that we're getting again? Josh Allen Patrick Mahomes written in the stars. God loves football, God, God loves football. Do you want to talk about that matchup? But you want to about those games? And we can talk about the games. I I dude, I cannot believe. I cannot believe the Bill's got the Ravens man. I mean, I can believe it, but I just you know, it was in such a fashion with the Ravens and the playoffs and.
Speaker 8: Mark Andrews suicide.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I feel so bad. He's a good player, He's a great player.
Speaker 5: Fantastic player, but that two point man.
Speaker 8: Can't imagine what some of those Ravens fans are in saying.
Speaker 5: Horrible things because people are so quickly to forget how much he's done for the franchise. Just brutal man, And you if you feel for Derek. He was moving, grooving, Lamar had a couple of playoff Lamar plays that kind of bit him in the ass.
Speaker 2: Justice Hill was having a game, bro. Yeah, tell you what that Derek Henry anytime touchdown. Speaking of touchdowns, we got the DraftKings Sportsbook, the official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdowns is the key to winning in the NFL playoffs, and the key to you scoring big is betting on them at DraftKings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. If you're ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like a player to score six. Just go to the DraftKings sports Book. Gap and make your pick. Here's another reason to watch your favorite players crush it in the playoffs. New customers that bet five dollars will get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. Score big during the NFL playoffs with the Draftking Sportsbook. Download the DraftKings sports Book gap and use code bus that's code bus b us for new customers to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on the Draftking sports Book. The crown is yours.
Speaker 5: I've got to get lay sick watching you read that. I was like falling along with you, But as such a I'd have to lean up up. Twenty twenty five, Yeah, twenty twenty five. You gotta get that locked in.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Ravens made your sick for him because you really thought in the stat we had at locker room twenty eight years old, twelve years apart, dil for Flacco, Lamar might be a good Omen, might be a good Omen because now next year you can win it and you shake it up.
Speaker 2: You don't wait to know twelve years Josh Allen's inevitable Man.
Speaker 5: Seems like Patrick Mahomes is inevitable.
Speaker 2: The refs are inevitable, dude. Think about it. You watch that game, some of those crazy.
Speaker 5: When it was third and eight or third and eleven and they get a roughing the passer call and it was so clear where the commentation are out. The rule guy comes on and he's saying, this is ridiculous that that should not be a call. There was such a light shined on the calls in favor of the Chiefs in this game. That might have been the equalizer for this AFC championship. You know, sometimes you see the NFL and they'll have like a new rule they put in place for that year, so that all of a sudden that the first four weeks the games are kind of ruined because of that rule. I feel like such a light has been shined on the Chiefs and the rules that the flags that go in their favor. We might see a nice little script flipped going into this AC Championship. We might see it maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean, they got two calls that series, like when they hit Patrick Mahomes and he was kind of like, you know, he's kind of running around a little bit, playing it, playing it slow, and then drops down. They don't even really hit him that hard and then they get another roughing our personal foul. The hip drop tackle on the Texans tight end just crazy. I don't get that call in the game.
Speaker 5: I did see some comments that only one was called, like in a week six or something like that has kind of like gone away that call. But still that is clearly a hip drop tackle. Yeah, hip drop tackle. That is clearly a flag a penalty. Troy Aikman came out. He was being pretty clear about the way Patrick mahomes kind of the way he gets out of bounds, and I saw PMT talking about a little bit down they're saying, you're saying, essentially, they're saying Patt is too good to be doing some gimmicky shit like that. Personally, I disagree.
Speaker 4: He winds a lot though.
Speaker 2: Bro Dude, There's one time where he got a couple of calls and then he's yelling at the the flag.
Speaker 5: It's like, dog, you get every flag, He's every flag. The thing is about here, here's my thought on the running out of bounce thing. This is a vrabelism. Good teams know the rules, Great teams use the rules to their advantage. If you are living in a world where it is so difficult to put your hands on the quarterback without getting a flag. If you're a quarterback and you're in these crunch time games, use every single angle, use every single every single thing you can take, every little one to get get the benefit of the doubt call. What they need to do from a league standpoint is make it more cut and dry, black and white. They talked about using instant replay for some of these calls, like the roughing the passer. You can also use it in a big way for guys getting out of bounds. So integrate that rule. But if I'm packing.
Speaker 2: Face master, there's a couple that just always gets the call. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, if I'm a homes I'm not changing a thing. You are knocking on the door of having a three piece, you're not changing.
Speaker 2: No, I mean him himself, he's doing it right. It's just fans watching. You're just right. You just want to pull your hair out.
Speaker 5: Why people hate Lebron? Right, he's always flopping six seven, two hundred and sixty pounds of just pure American twisted steel that he wants to flop. Yeah, if I'm Lebron, things are not going I'm gonna do that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's all on Twitter. Somebody said, out of all the things that people disagree on politics, you know, climate change, all that kind of ship, there's one thing that we've all agreed on is that Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs get every fucking.
Speaker 5: Call that is they do get right now, man clear.
Speaker 4: But there was a similar thing in the Ravens Bills game, I think, or it was one of the other games where quarterback runs out of bounds and there's a late hit, late tackle. I think it was a tackle on the maar and the whoever's calling the game is like yesterday, if Darren Patrick Mahomes game, this was a flag just not carried.
Speaker 2: I mean the shot that Jared Golf took. If Mahomes takes that shot, that's a penalty.
Speaker 5: NFL it is like, that's our greatest asset right now.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Chiefs are a great spot, dude. Everyone in the world is rooting for the Bills to unseat the Chiefs. The Chiefs are in a great position to be the be the villain, be able to three p all all that stuff. But we're all gonna be sitting there rooting for the ANC championship no, I'm rooting for the Bills. I'm rooting for the Bills, playing Devil's advocate. If if the Chiefs beat the Bills, I would like to see a three P. Yes, I'd like to see the Bills get their first championship. I'd like to see the Bills win at all. I like to see Josh Allen them boys. I would I probably, I probably think Chiefs over Commanders because for the ability to see, we've never witnessed the three pet in our entire lives, the history of the NFL.
Speaker 2: It's never no side would witness. Yeah, three but that's like the bottom.
Speaker 5: And in my mind, it's like you've got a rookie quarterback. When you have a rookie, a talented rooki quarterback here in such a good position because your cap is not all fucked up because you're paying them a billion dollars, like we might never see the chance for a three P to happen again. The way the Commanders are looking right now, I would be more optimistic that you guys are going to be in a seat of power for a long time, given the Jane Daniel stays healthy, and so I'm I would like to see that history repeat itself. I would like to and it'd be sick if they get the three P. Travis Kelcey takes the jersey off, lays it down, he walks on with Sunset. I just love stories like that. That Big said, I got Bills in this game. I want the Bills to win, and JP look back at the locker room. I mean, play the clip right now of my take on Bill's Chiefs in the regular season. Thank you, thank you for playing that clip. I mean, let's hope it doesn't come true, but if it does, let's hope for a three P.
Speaker 9: You did also say if the Commanders did make You're like, maybe it's better if the Commanders don't win the Super Bowl this year. Huh remember when in Chicago you were saying, maybe it's better for the Commanders if they don't win the Super Bowl this year.
Speaker 1: No, I.
Speaker 2: I think you were saying Commanders as well.
Speaker 5: When did I you guys at the CT brain But like, we were talking about the Ravens last week in the locker room, and I was talking about how if you're the Ravens, do you want to really win the Super Bowl right now? Because you have to wait in their twelve years based on history that one. Yeah, but I don't remember the Commander's one. Play the clip. Yeah, I said it, you said it, Taylor, all right, my man, my fault, my fault.
Speaker 2: I know it's gonna be It's gonna be an awesome weekend. You got you got Washington Eagles in division rivalry, you got Chiefs Bills. Yeah, rematch that everyone loves to see. It really is perfect.
Speaker 5: It would have been great to see the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Man I would have before the games yesterday, I was kind of pumped to potentially see uh a Bills Commander's super Bowl Battle of the Beltway Washington Baltimore. Maybe not Ravens, I'm saying before.
Speaker 5: The game, battle of the Beltsway. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, battle for the belt We got confused, said Bills first.
Speaker 2: Before that Bill's game, I was kind of I thought it'd be cool to see like a Commander's raven super Bowl because when they play in the preseason, they call Battle for the but the Baltimore Orioles and Washington Nationals they their game every time they play their games. Every time they play, it's like Battle for the Beltway because they're all everybody so close like Baltimore's within a two hour drive of of like Ashburn, of where we are with the commanders? Got you? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 2: The Northeast rivalry. I felt the Northeast would have just absolutely loved that game. Yeah, I would like to see I guess you'll to tune into the locker room but Bill's Commanders.
Speaker 5: But we'll have some nice information for why it should be Bill's Commanders.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I would love.
Speaker 5: To read this ad read However, script should be verbatim, do not go off script.
Speaker 2: Will Let's get the blood flown below the belt. Let's talk about the elf in the room. Erectile dysfunction one in four men eighteen years in older experience ED, which means that you were someone close to you might be experiencing it. That's why I want to tell you about this new d treatment jail, a Roxon. It's the first of its kind ed treatment jail with clinically proven results that can get you over there that you can get over the counter. Aros On is a topical treatment jail, which means that it doesn't matter, oh gosh. Aroxon is a topical treatment jail, which means that it doesn't enter your bloodstream, making it safe for both you and your partner, and to maximize intimacy. You can use it with your partner during four play leading up to sex, and it's clinically proven to work within ten minutes. It's important to try on a few separate occasions to get the hang of how to use it. While it may work for everyone's, studies showed success in sixty percent of men. If you desire deeper connections and better outcomes, Aroxon is the answer. See if it's right for you. A Roxon is available in stores and online. Visit aroxon dot us to learn more.
Speaker 5: Beautifully read, all right, all right, all right, fun games, Fun games on the horizon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bump for the still bump for the Ravens. Still bump for Andrews. Yeah, I feel wanted to go get himself one wanted Lamar to get the monkey off his back one of those things that happened for the Ravens. But also it's excited for the Bills to get this monkey after back beating the Chiefs in the NC.
Speaker 5: Do you think after that Bill's Ravens game, Josh Allen now wins the MVP over Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: That's a great question. They were they before the game.
Speaker 1: The other day, That's what they said, Like, this game doesn't bear any meaning towards the MVP because all the votes were already in at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the regular season, right right, hey, right, I mean I agree with you, is tight race. I mean both those both those players are unreal.
Speaker 5: Also, Joe Burrowers even left in the dust too, his dats nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's unfortunate his team couldn't elevate to his level, because if they did, we're looking at them in the APHY Championship right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're recording this on Monday morning, so we haven't been able to watch the Notre Dame Ohio State game. I have no clue how that one's gonna unfold. I assume it's gonna be Oha State. We're gonna be I assume it's gonna be Notre Dame.
Speaker 5: Guys, I assume it'll be Notre Dame, right.
Speaker 2: Right, right? Could it be the Irish?
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, Ohio State is elite. They are crushing. This is a Big ten championship. This is a Big ten national championship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what this is really But speaking of the Irish. How about Shane's commercial.
Speaker 2: Elite Shane gillis me Pope from the rafts from Notre Dame.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't go to Nodame.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I didn't go to Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: It's so awesome commercial awesome, dude, Well done to those commercials. They let Shane's team kind of write it and direct it and produce it all too.
Speaker 5: That's awesome that his boys on him talking about betting. I won't bet for three months. Yeah, next month, I'll have bet this weekend. I'll have bet this weekend. Yeah. It was awesome. It's great to see. It's a perfect storm for Shane. He's just on the top of the world right now. And for Notre Dame to be the national championship.
Speaker 2: What'll win?
Speaker 5: I know what'll win for him. I just hope they get it done.
Speaker 4: You think I loses, He tweets his own video of him putting the gun in it. That is the move.
Speaker 2: That is the move. But yeah, I'm sad college football is coming to an end.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is tough.
Speaker 2: You feel everything pick up because it's NFL playoff season. You know, college is kind of went to the wayside. But I am. I'm sad that college football is in.
Speaker 6: I did like predictions for next year for Nebraska.
Speaker 2: And Michigan in the national title game.
Speaker 6: Well, no, just your y'all's predictions. How you are feeling for next year?
Speaker 2: Nebraska Michigan got in the national title next year, that would be I mean, obviously we both think our teams are gonna win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, what do you what are you trying to do?
Speaker 2: We don't want to be mean right now?
Speaker 5: It's yeahs January. We've got eight more months until the bust and Bowl. I think it's September twentieth, right, yeah, yeah, so it's eight months.
Speaker 2: After my birthday. Oh wow, that's birthday weekend. Birthday is going to be the worst birthday president Birthday weekend.
Speaker 5: That is going to suck.
Speaker 2: And where is this at Nebraska?
Speaker 5: Oh lord, god dude. How sad is well going to be if they lose?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sad?
Speaker 2: If? Like, I don't think they're going to be sad because we'll win it.
Speaker 5: But but how sad is will going to be if the same thing that's happened all of the times I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying all the times.
Speaker 5: We've won all the times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you guys have won. I'm I mean, they should not have called they should have called that a dead ball when Adrian Martinez was stood up at the line when we were going on that game.
Speaker 5: With always four players on Nebraska, cornhoster was named Adrian Martinez. Yeah, I obviously I want Michigan to win. I'm be so sad for will wouldn't they do?
Speaker 2: I'm just pumped at the bust and bowls Back in September two, both undefeated teams.
Speaker 5: Let's hope who all play Week one?
Speaker 2: Cincinnati at Arrowhead the New Heights Bust and Bowl.
Speaker 5: Oh, who's Michigan playing Week one? Let's pop that up real quick? Is it is it too early to do a.
Speaker 2: Guy to start running?
Speaker 5: Is it too early?
Speaker 9: I mean?
Speaker 5: I one good note about Jay and Daniels being a rookie coming in having this success. He had Brice Underwood something to think about, right, could be a rookie in college having the same success.
Speaker 2: It's early?
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, what you got Oklahoma in Norman?
Speaker 2: Week home? I Norman? Right, that's all right? The New Mexico Lobos, Yeah, we'll handle the Lobos. Central Michigan will handle the Wolves. Yeah, we'll handle Central Michigan.
Speaker 1: What is that the Chicken bye Week early by chip awas Antonio Brown?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean listen, even when I was at Michigan, we played Central Michigan on one. I think we're gonna be all right, okay.
Speaker 2: And then the Huskers Huskers.
Speaker 5: September eight months from today, right, I mean yeah, more or less. It's January twentieth. Right now, it'll be like eight It'll literally be eight months.
Speaker 2: What do we talk?
Speaker 8: You understand how there's different months. Each month has different days in each month.
Speaker 5: And you understand that every month that goes by is a new month. So if it's January, the next month is February. Then it's March, than April, than May, and June and July, August, and then finally September. You take all those months together, we're exactly eight months away.
Speaker 8: Can you look that up?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not saying days. If I was like, there's one hundred and whatever many days?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 5: What are we arguing?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You guys are just arguing about math.
Speaker 5: Here's you would understand that February has twenty eight days.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is September.
Speaker 5: First September one. It's nearly eight months away. Even if this thing's gonna be wrong, if it's anything different, am I Hey, is my logic fucked up?
Speaker 2: No? I think I just great podcast argument.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Yeah, if I said there's two hundred and however, like two hundred and twenty five days, two dred and forty three. I know I said, if I were to say that three yeah, exactly. But there's eight months or eight months away, maybe seven point nine eight months crazy GB thing GB seven point nine eight nine zero three months away.
Speaker 8: I hate to see it.
Speaker 2: Gosh God.
Speaker 5: So yeah, dude, Notre Dame shocked the world tonight. We're talking about.
Speaker 2: Bet bald bet for Michigan Nebraska.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we gotta do something bigger than that, deeds to our homes loser as another kid, firstborns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have to.
Speaker 5: We'll have to put a little bit together for that, Like like if we're gonna do shaved heads will be like on the field. On the field, I don't know about ball. Hold on, now, I got some dense and this head, yeah, bigger you would head the ball though, Yeah, you always want telling other people to do shape.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know I've never touched this body. We think my body is my temple.
Speaker 5: Astat block N or block M or each other's face. That would be funny. Hey, that would be so funny. And I'd have a nice little canvas back there too.
Speaker 2: I do got a canvas. You got a canvas?
Speaker 5: Yours would be a little funked up if you guys won, but.
Speaker 2: Michigan wins.
Speaker 5: Other than the Ats, hold on.
Speaker 2: I'm not a green and nothing in the moment, nothing in the moment, green and nothing in the moment.
Speaker 4: Come on, Astat, dude, Other than the bust and bowl, what possible stop should we make on the fall tour.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna throw this out there.
Speaker 5: What other Nebraska game will.
Speaker 2: Is a possibility of me being committed to three Nebraska games in September?
Speaker 5: Dog, you are out of hand.
Speaker 2: There's something in the works that has nothing to do with me that I would have to be at a game. Cincinnati's Cincinnati. That's a potential to collab with New Heights. You can stay home if you want to, or you can go to Michigan. You go to New Mexico, Lobos.
Speaker 5: Different fall tour stops. Love the idea of the Red River rivalry. Love that you pops it up on the screen there. That's fantastic.
Speaker 6: We would have an.
Speaker 5: I think we need to be more fluid about where we go based on matchups as the season progresses. Next year, Yeah, I love this because it is a big rivalry. It's in the middle of the season. That's awesome. Also, Uh, that's in October, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's usually the.
Speaker 2: Second or third. It is an and we need to get like we gotta we'll have it figured out. We had.
Speaker 5: October eleventh is the Red Rip Robber. Oh nice, nice, nice Carolina Alabama? Where's it at. I'll go to that.
Speaker 6: That would be sick.
Speaker 5: That'd be sick. But yeah, let's keep things f Let's try to keep it fluid in Yeah, in the fall, Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Nebraska, whatever sponsors are out there, the Boys.
Speaker 5: Nebraska, Michigan, Nebraska versus somebody else, Nebraska versus U c l A. If we can get around a week or two of Nebraska Boys, it'd be great.
Speaker 2: In any sponsors, potential sponsors listening, just know we got to be fluid with the Boys.
Speaker 5: Because you're gonna get the best content that way. Biggest games, best content be flu with the boys.
Speaker 8: One year, we should just do a full fall tour only Nebraska games.
Speaker 2: I like the way he's cook I like the way he's cooking.
Speaker 8: And I'm thinking next year when Tennessee and Nebraska play.
Speaker 2: I like what you're cooking up right now?
Speaker 5: Do they play in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Twenty play next year? Next?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't want to get a calendar stuff with you again.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 6: I've got ithuse in Lincoln and just every single week, guaranteed we have an office there, we buy a warehouse in Lincoln. We can go to every single Nebraska game.
Speaker 2: It'd be huge.
Speaker 6: Will like it could just be like all will stuff on the walls, his highlights playing. And then we can do the ann arbor as well for Taylor. But but Nebraska would be really sick.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's we have fun boys who have a good time with this, no bad idea, it'd be great, no bad ideas in a brainstorm, no batter. I mean I'll be at five Nebraska games next year. I know that, and then we'll go from there. Fuck. Look, all the show just turns to do a regional podcast for Nebraska. Sorry, sorry, barstool. The reason why we're going independent is actually because Nebraska needs us. Oscars need us.
Speaker 2: Our new persenting sponsors, the Nebraska Cornhusk. Yeah, that'd be a sick one.
Speaker 5: They probably got the bag tear talk.
Speaker 2: Well, we got snow day activities.
Speaker 6: We're gonna rip an AD really quick, RiPP an ad snow day activity ripping an ad ope?
Speaker 2: Not that one? This is okay?
Speaker 5: This is an audio ad. Can we get that unblued and maybe a little zoomed in? Thanks guys. Lucy is the obvious choice for true nicotine pouch connoisseurs. That's why they're the official nicotine pouch partner of Barstool Sports. Lucy pouches go up to twelve milligrams and strength and have a unique shape that feels great. Breakers are the only pouch with the hydration capsule inside. There are a totally new kind of pouch only available from Lucy. Each Breaker pouch contains a hydration capsule that you can crack open with your teeth before tossing it in your lip. The capsule releases a burst of flavor and helps release nicotine faster for an experience you can't find it any other pouch. Gas stam pouches gas Station pouches. They get the job done. But once you've tried Lucy, you won't want anything else in your pocket. Get Lucy ships straight to your door. Visit Lucy, visit Lucy dot co, Forward slash bust and and use promo code busting to get twenty percent off your first order. Do us a favor, subscribe for another fifteen percent off, and shipping is always free. Lucy products are for adults of legal age. Every order is age verified. Warning this product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Speaker 2: All right to her talk snow day activity snow.
Speaker 5: Day activities, activities activities, Um.
Speaker 2: I can rip. Tier three, stay inside, Tier two sledding No no, no, no sledding's Tier one. Tier two build a snowman. Tier one sledding.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna give an honorable mention to staying inside by the fire. I think a fire is key when the snow is on the ground. Uh. Tier three is going to go to building a snowman. I think it's fun. It takes a little bit of time. Tier two yeah, oh yeah, you two talk. Tier two is going to go to the snowball fight, especially with your kids. My kids are learning they're getting their elbows up. They're understanding how to throw, but being able to show everybody who what's what? Who's who? Like you're you're dealing with your old man here. Yeah, and I, you know, a million dollars off with the five cent head and I don't know where it's going, but if it hits you, you're gonna be in trouble. And my tier one is going to go to the sledding.
Speaker 2: That is my tear talk. I mean too, uh building a snowman brings just a different vibe when you have kids too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: The uh oh wait, we didn't go around to do one word to describe.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 6: We fucked up to her talk. Start over, we leave barcelon one.
Speaker 5: You see is the true?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? One word.
Speaker 6: Great, awesome?
Speaker 1: Uh for Will's mid for Taylor's true for mine.
Speaker 5: What I heard it the first time, I was excited to hear it again. I was excited to hear it again.
Speaker 8: Will's warm tailor cold?
Speaker 5: Huh okay inside.
Speaker 9: Retweet Mitch, Wow.
Speaker 4: Solid for both. Okay, yeah, okay, they're both the same.
Speaker 5: So I mean snowball fight. Snowball fight was different, warm war. There's you got a list yeah, all right, mat step up to the play ball.
Speaker 1: All right, this is this is mine's gonna be different than yours. Clearly my honorable mention. And I don't know if this is just something that I did growing up, but let me hold it. Okay, you get you get a gatorade and you just pour it in the snow and you start licking it. It's like a free ice cone. That's my honorable mention.
Speaker 5: Care hold on, go ahead, make sure to put a pin in that garret.
Speaker 1: Make sure that one my my tier three is gonna go sledding, my Tier two snowball fight because you know you're just gonna be whipping them at whomever. And my tier one. I don't know how this guy's how this didn't make it on either of your list. No football, just being all bundled up and all your your warm clothes and just being able to annihilate your boys and just you know it's not gonna hurt because it's in the snow and you're in your all your clothes. So that is that is my tier talk.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why I didn't make my list. I'm not a teenager anymore. One word, sorry, sorry teenager.
Speaker 5: Uh painful.
Speaker 2: Hm, goat it, authentic tasty, I can't.
Speaker 8: What's the what's the treat? Serendipitous, that's it.
Speaker 5: Let's let's unpack that gatorade thing from it. So you take the gatorade, you pour it out, and then you lick the snow.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: Okay, why not take half of a gatorade, put snow in the gatorade, and then drink the gatorade.
Speaker 1: Because the snow melts in the gatorade.
Speaker 6: That's a really good point.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't melt on the ground.
Speaker 1: No, it does. So like when you pour it, when you pour it in the snow, and when you pour it in the snow, like the it's not all gonna to go right to the ground. It's just gonna be like a little perfect little snow cone. And then you just get down on the ground and lick it snows. Next time, I guarantee you.
Speaker 5: Make a video do that exactly.
Speaker 1: Like it is like the best thing to do when you're a kid.
Speaker 5: Purple purple. Yeah, it's gotta be purple.
Speaker 1: Purple, no doubt. But that's just like there's something when he.
Speaker 5: Was talking about the gatorade, I was thinking to myself, it's got to be purple.
Speaker 1: There's something about like just literally getting a gatorade falling in the stone, just laying there and just pouring it in different spots and just like licking it.
Speaker 2: The authentic is the word bro holy the midge cone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if it's if we get more snow, When we get.
Speaker 2: More snow, we all have to make it.
Speaker 5: Look at each other's cones.
Speaker 2: Yes, midge Cone going viral.
Speaker 6: I have a list and actually helped me with this list. Number three, Sledding, number two, snow Ford, number one, playing air softer paintball in said, snow forts. It's goaded. It's goaded, and that's what you and that seems like a lot of fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah, fun, exciting, painful, authentic, adrenaline.
Speaker 5: War snow Ford. Never had the opportunity to build one of those. It's hard get in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: My first real experience was snow was at eighteen years old. Yeah, so I don't, I didn't.
Speaker 1: You know the best thing about snow forts too, if you get like a lot a lot of snow, you do it down by the road. You do it down by the road, and like when the snow gets plowed off the road, it's just like a big barrier on the side, and then you get that extra snow get get under there and it's next level.
Speaker 6: Okay, God, honorable men throwing snowballs at cars.
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: I got in trouble about that, but god, it was fun. Adrenaline rush or like.
Speaker 8: A stop Soigne.
Speaker 5: Throwing competitions. See that, pick up a rock, do the same thing with the snow. Yeah, I don't snow angela, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Move your arms and she's just like moving her arms, pouring twisted tea on snow.
Speaker 2: Yeah while being asked a twisted question, whoa do we want to do?
Speaker 1: A twisted question? Let's do?
Speaker 9: What's a question?
Speaker 2: This twisted question is brought to us by Twisted Tea, real brewed tea, five percent alcohol, perfect for game day tailgating, whatever your dream is, Twisted Tea is there to give you full of flavor. It's also very refreshed. It goes down smooth, and there is no carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long. It feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom. It is the perfect alcohol beverage for game day tailgating in the parking lot, watching at a bar, watching with friends at home, it's there to turn up your game day, keep it twisted with the boys and grab a refreshing twisted tea today. Go ahead, give us a twisted question.
Speaker 1: Twisted question. This week. You are going to dinner. You get to pick your four guests who you want to bring and where exactly they are sitting at the table.
Speaker 6: Oh great, twisted clive or dead.
Speaker 1: Corrective or dead question?
Speaker 5: About the twister question.
Speaker 1: You g you have to orient them where you want to.
Speaker 5: Question. It's hard because it's like if you could ever go to lunch with somebody. There's a lot of people I will go to lunch with, but do they have to be super honest with you? They have to actually talk because some people could be a little more introverted.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you're gonna like it's your pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ryan Whitney, Paul Bissonette, Roan taolu Wan.
Speaker 5: Come on, Doug, that's also my fault.
Speaker 2: Just the dinner that we did that Dave was pissed.
Speaker 5: About, Yeah, which was such an elite dinner.
Speaker 2: And you gotta you gotta cancel Francis because he kind of yeah, are we at the head of the table. I'll be at the head of the table. You got Wit, you got Taylor, you got Biz, you got Roan.
Speaker 5: Small table too, So everyone's kind of in each other's conversations.
Speaker 2: That's elite.
Speaker 5: Would you go the other way?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think about it, but just off the top, just off the top and not trying to think too much into it. Think of a great dinner. Yeah, think of a great dinner we just had recreate that.
Speaker 5: I'd like to get people in like different time frames of life, like Frank Sinasha would be one for me. It'd be interesting to learn about the rat Pack, what it was like back then, all of those things. But then I would kind of like now, I would stay away from that time zone, that time frame.
Speaker 2: One individual.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be a weird one. Charles Manson, I know, I know your silence is crazy. That dude is a psychopath. There's no doubt about it. There's something interesting to me, at least about serial killers that I was like, what goes to your brand and the ted Bunnies, the storylines? But I got like Charles Manster who gets a cult establish as a cult and then does all the horrible things he does. I like to hear a couple of stories from him. I think he'd be very entertaining at this dinner party. Maybe yeah, and that's very much my personality would I'd probably end up buying into that. Those are two I have in my head. I'll come back. Everybody has the other ones.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 9: Those are my two, Jackson, I'm gonna go with LaVar Ball, LaMelo Ball, li Angelo Ball, and Lonzo Ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, li Angelo I go.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna have to have LeVar furthest away from me because I know I'll be able to hear him regardless. Across from him will be LiAngelo because I feel like they need to spend more time together. LeVar to my I mean a Loonzo to my left, LaMelo to my right. Yeah, and then I can only hope that LaVar gives me like the opportunity he's given his boys.
Speaker 5: Some who might need to list Timothy Scharlaman once again, Charloagne whatever, once again. There's a video of him this weekend coming out of a car in France. People speaking French to him.
Speaker 2: What was he do?
Speaker 5: Speaks French back? What can he do? He said? I can't the kid do?
Speaker 4: What can he do?
Speaker 6: It's Charlo Matt Timothy Charlo Matt got it.
Speaker 5: Charlo met that's my third. I love that, I know, come back, go ahead. But who you got me?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe Travis Parker. That'd be sick, but I think he's quiet, more introverted.
Speaker 1: Charles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Charles will be a crazy you can't tell me. That would be like one of the most entertaining dinners.
Speaker 2: Think about a dinner with Dave Chappelle, Adam Sandler, Jesus Bergie, Denzel Washington, the Jesus out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: He's just out of nowhere, be worried about cursing the whole time, a PTSD from that one guy to stabbing him in the back from that one dinner he had a long time ago. They have a whole bunch of issues.
Speaker 2: To say, what would you guys like to drink? And you're like, I'll take water and then look over at Jesus what you gonna do with that? Yeah, yeah, you're gonna you help this bill out. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know who my fourth is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he'd be fun, Tom de Launch, maybe Mark.
Speaker 5: Ops Alien talk, Yeah, would be so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll just be on his phone the whole time to understand him.
Speaker 5: Probably not, but like that's not for me. Understand Charles Manson either, but it'll be interesting. And your hope is with Elon Musket at dinners, You're like, maybe I can say one thing to spark his interest towards me. So he starts telling me things, but then it becomes like a please look at me type dinner and you don't want that.
Speaker 6: Uh fuck, dude, Yeah, just go for good vibes.
Speaker 5: He's as it's fun. Thank you.
Speaker 8: That was?
Speaker 2: That was what a weird group I was sitting next to you, was that you I could go to dinner with you whenever. Though I love it.
Speaker 5: It's great every single time. I don't think I've had one.
Speaker 2: The one last week.
Speaker 5: We go to breakfast more than go to dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Try. He will always says, no, what are you doing? I was like, come on, bro, we're together. Get out of here, dude. I'm trying to look at Nebraska highlights.
Speaker 4: I don't know what my list would be, but I do like the idea that you're going for and having someone in who was the first person you said Frank Sinatra's era and then you know a little bit further up, maybe a safer play than Charles Manson, but kind of learning learning along like the steps, but then someone current that could help, you know, kind of spread wisdom to them about the current day. I feel like at my dinner, the least amount of talking.
Speaker 2: Throwing Jordan Peterson solid solid pick. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, even dude JFK would be awesome. But did you see coming? Do you know what's happening? Those papers are gonna be nuts.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would have an athlete if unless it was.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know, I think Michael Jordan be solid.
Speaker 2: Dick, but Gus ray Lewis, Luke Keikley, Patrick Willis and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, did a lot of different ways you can go with that twisted question?
Speaker 2: Good twist the question, Yeah, good twist the question, Mitch, leave your in the comments?
Speaker 5: Yeah, pet Peeves, Pet Peeves, we need uh.
Speaker 2: Make sure dog we can cut through this. We have shows this week, we could do it. As you prepared to host Game Day celebrations, what are some possible whole body related issues use body odor issues that you may encounter that make you less confident in your hosting duties? Are you afraid to take off your shoes when you're enter friend's house, getting nervous, your team is down at halftime. Tackle whole body odor with Dove Men plus care Whole Body do Oh. This whole body do O defends against all your odor zones from pits to private parts defeat and it's long lasting with seventy two hour odor protection protection. Find Dove Men a Whole body do Oh at Walmart today? Are pet peeves were getting a lot of getting a lot of complaining off. Does anybody want to.
Speaker 5: Say they got the matthews buts aren't here to tear you down the swing?
Speaker 2: Good God?
Speaker 5: Which could do? Is you could just do a little lap on your phone.
Speaker 2: I did find a pet peeve of mine, Go ahead, rue and I went to Target. And when you love kid pet peeves, when you it's not a kid pet peeve, but when you grab a grocery cart in the wheels one wheels kind off, so you're kind of forcing it to the left the whole time, or to the right the whole time when it's just starting to curve and you're just having to direct the entire time, that's a pet peeve. MM bad grocery cards, bad grocery cards.
Speaker 5: That's a good pet peeve. I'm gonna go kid, pet Peeve, big fan of it. Thank you for being a safe space from me world. Harry Potter is obviously massive in my house. Right now, we're reading the book. We're halfway through Prisoners of Azkaban right now. Wynn likes to do this fun thing where while I'm reading, or while her mother is reading, she will ask future questions of what's going on, like Sirius Black, where is serious Black? Like in the middle he'll be mentioned like, oh where is he right now? Like you will find out, I promise Harry gets into it with Malfoy, he gets his arm slashed by Hagrid's animal that whatever He's like, what is Harry getna get fired? It's like, honey, we will continue to read this book, and I swear to you will find me answers to all of your questions. But you just gotta wait, be patient for a little bit. That is mine's pet Peeve, go ahead, No, you got it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Rue. On a younger level, we'll be I'm just this is an example. Say we'll be watching Frozen and Oloff is on the screen, and she's fascinated with o Off. But once Olof goes off the screen. She wants all Off to come back on what happened to all Off? And it's like, he's gonna come back in the picture. You just gotta be patient. Swear to God, he's gonna come back, I promise. Or when we're watching Jurassic Parks, you wanna Bumpy the Stegosaurus is when Bumpy's not on the screen, She's like, what happened to Bumpy? Sweetheart? He's gonna come back. We've even watched this episode, so you know he's gonna come back into the picture.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Going back to that one pet peeve of mine is no more commercials. I kind of pisses me off that kids don't have to go through the trials and tribulations of sitting through amen a minute and thirty seconds of commercials, because there's a couple of times when I'll put YouTube TV on, there's a show on whatever, and commercials will come on, and my kids will be like, Dad, put the show back on him, Like you don't fucking get it. You're gonna sit here and you're gonna watch this.
Speaker 2: YouTube TV is telling us to sit with this zen scene right now, Like, let's have a little bit of zen before we get back onto the action.
Speaker 5: To pace yourself in the journey of cinema. That's okay to do, but I did flip the script of my kids though. So we've been putting obviously football games on and when the commercials come on, they're like, why are these commercials on? I have to explain to them, but I'll tell them the point of commercials to sell things. So I have a commercial when they come on. It's my kid's job to tell me what they're trying to sell. And that's a fun game. That's a fun game.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately, that pet peeve, I feel like stays with some people or what win does asking all these questions what happens next? That stays with people into their adult years, because I hate when I've seen a movie and I'm watching a movie with somebody and they haven't seen it and they're like, wait, so who is this person. I'm like, you're about to find out that's what we're watching the movie, right, And I hate when they ask questions about it. Yeah, do you want to watch a movie? You just want me tell you what happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, but that's off.
Speaker 9: That's not my pet peeve.
Speaker 5: Contrary to that, pet peeve is, I do like when I'm watching a movie for the first time. Let's say a movie that like, this is the third fourth movie. It just came out, and I go to see it with somebody and I haven't necessarily seen those three four movies. That person I'm with giving me a little bit of context on hundred things are interesting during that movie. Planet of the Apes is a good example of that.
Speaker 9: Context is fine.
Speaker 5: Answers are not yes questions the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But you you're doing a good job and not really ask question. I'll just lean over it to you and give you context. I like that. I did like that. You see that medallion right.
Speaker 5: There, right you see it in the house. That's actually the same I'm thinking of myself. Yo, that's a good tipping. I needed that.
Speaker 9: What's your My pet peeve is Yeah, there's uh, this isn't sure. I know Shiram has glasses on. This is not about Shurham.
Speaker 1: He keeps his clean.
Speaker 9: But I hate when people that wear glasses come up and I'm talking to them and I can see how dirty their glasses are, because all I'm thinking about is there is no way that you're looking at me through those glasses and it's all good because I see about eight fingerprints some grease a crumb, like just one of and it just bugs me. I'm like, please clean, dude.
Speaker 5: It's funny that JP is on me and JP are both on you quite a bit for how grump you are. But JP is well on his way. Yeah, well on his way. The seatbelt thing, Oh is that me to JP? Bro? But yeah, no doubt, no doubt, I understand that. But like you just you do a good job of making it known. You do a really good job with that. Onward, j P.
Speaker 8: No, I have a shout out, though, give a shout out, give a shout out feeling positive. And my shout out goes to Canadians, Okay, and I know you'd like this. Over the weekend, some of our friends, one of my buddies, Sam, met these three girls from Canada in October, just randomly, and then they came back and we hung out with them all weekend and they're just the kindest human beings ever, and we just had so much fun. And even though I'm in Nashville doing what I'd normally be doing, just hanging out, it felt like I was on a vacation, almost like visiting another place and just like meeting people with new experiences. And the way they met was at a random bar, just some little conversation. Both of them should have never been there, and we're thinking, like what if they had never gone to the bar? What if he had never gone? And now I have new friends for life. So shout out making new friends, Shout out Canadians, and shout out Emma Atlanta and Tiffany So positivity.
Speaker 2: Doglar as do you boy?
Speaker 5: They would make a fantastic fifty first day? Can it really would? Twenty five?
Speaker 8: And your boy Trudeau gone.
Speaker 7: True?
Speaker 2: Doau?
Speaker 5: That was like two weeks ago. Two weeks ago he said, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Anybody got a pet Beeve back there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got one pet Peeve? Sure won't let you hold Yeah, my pet Peeve goes to I don't know how to like nice cars when they're like your BMW's, your Mercedes, You're like all of those kind of cars. They feel like they own the road. They feel like, because I'm driving a nice car, you need to drive around me. I'm gonna sneez, I'm gonna squeeze in here, and like the rules don't apply to them just because they have a nice car and they feel like they can get away with doing just driving like an asshole. And I it pisses me off to know, and I'm like, oh, of course it's a fucking Mercedes Bence, of course it's a fucking BMW. I mean same, Taylor doesn't. I've I've never been on the road with Taylor. Like I'm from driving.
Speaker 5: I don't drive any of those cars.
Speaker 1: National is the worst city in the world when it comes to driving. Like being from the Northeast, I've driven in Jersey, New York, like all of those places. Nothing compares to the incompetence of drivers in Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Absurd, especially when the weather's cold. People just all of a sudden one go over fifteen miles an hour.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows how to drive down here, and like they just don't. They don't use signals, they don't just trying to like just driving fucking all over the place. It is absolutely insane and up a wall. It's bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good pet peeve.
Speaker 4: Quick, little rebuttal. We all drove perfectly fun till you assholes moved here.
Speaker 2: Eat them bout.
Speaker 4: It's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: It's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: Double rebuttal, Okay, double rebuttal.
Speaker 2: Nothing the right hum about nothing, the right hum about.
Speaker 1: Every car that is driving terribly has the fucking Tennessee's license.
Speaker 5: Plate trigger rebuttal?
Speaker 4: What did you just do on Friday?
Speaker 1: I did just get a Tennessee license best because you have to, or else you get fucking fine for some bullshit.
Speaker 8: I'd rather.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that is, but I'll do it too.
Speaker 2: It means he's stink. Oh good podcast, beef, podcast beef, damn.
Speaker 5: Good bows being thrown back and forth.
Speaker 4: I saw get him as soon as you probably well, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: My pet peeve is when northernners come down to the South and try and tell us what to do. Pisses me off.
Speaker 5: Snowbirds, snowbirds, snow birds.
Speaker 2: Not really that I love.
Speaker 1: I've been in the South for five years now, what does that mean. I've been in Charlotte, been out here, I've seen it, earned his stripes.
Speaker 6: How long does it take living?
Speaker 2: Even years?
Speaker 5: Seven years are in your strikes, Let's find I'm in. How many years you been here?
Speaker 9: And you think from the South six, you're.
Speaker 5: Going on seven? Yeah, it'll be like seven day money line.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 5: He'll be seven years in April, so he's still not him.
Speaker 8: I give it to Will though, because of what he did for the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jack.
Speaker 9: You're in dude, never forget it.
Speaker 5: You were in on that play right then in there considered, I think it's the Midwest.
Speaker 2: We've had this conversation people from from bonter like it'll be like split up. Yeah, some people want to claim their southernone.
Speaker 5: If someone resurfaced the map the other day, I thought it was pretty funny. I had a little more stuff going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it might have been Jack Man. He said, stuff going on, more themes, more themes before we get off the show, or we got some new ink on the bus show the butterfly, this little butterfly. Yeah, I had Joey shaped.
Speaker 2: Me Joey shave.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We are very close to that, Taylor, So.
Speaker 5: I haven't shaved in a minute too. So it's just like we're like one little centimeter away from it being a problem.
Speaker 2: What's what's the deal with the butterfly?
Speaker 5: Dude, They're in danger. We gotta we gotta look out for butterflies. What you talk about, especially the monarch butterfly. Are you kidding me? You're polluting our environment? How about that?
Speaker 2: That's what you got that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, you don't care about our environment, our animals.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I care, but to an extent.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to live in a world where my my kids live in a better world than I lived in. You don't care about your kids, man.
Speaker 2: I think my kids saved the butter My kids live in a better world than I was living in.
Speaker 5: Save the butterflies, dude, No, I got this. I got the butterfly because, uh, that was really the only thing that could fit in there. I had such an awkward little spot and I was like, get a butterfly, all right, So I got a butterfly. That's it?
Speaker 2: Jack? How about you? What kind of think you got?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: The cowboy? I don't even want to show so I need my four on it. So I'm filling in my arm right now. It's a work in progress, and you know, no real how great it is, dude, it's dusty right now because I haven't put my four on it.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: It's a Mexican tied to a cactus with arrows in the cactus.
Speaker 8: Because Mexicans are endangered now too. So oh and I got his eight ball too, mainly because I was trying to fit it in there. Kind of tailor is similar. And then a couple of filler ones. Dude, Yeah, well you just emed in on my face. But yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 5: Shout out Joey, shout out joe Yeah, Shadow Iris Singleton. Yeah, sweet sweet Prince. You were supposed to a tattooed last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 8: Canadians got you, Canadians got me, damn. Shout out Canadians.
Speaker 5: Shout out Canadians. Oh you don't have a butterfly?
Speaker 2: Do what?
Speaker 5: It's kind of cute now it's a little butterfly.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever, full at your boat man, Okay, that's what you know. Not a tattoo guy. Just see a butterfly right above your right above your cock, and I'm thinking, so, what's the deal with the butterfly?
Speaker 5: All right, dude, you played a butterfly and commercial. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, good for me? Is that a shout to me? Then? Is there a little Compton?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little Compton butterflies in there?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Do you want to talk about Kevin' natural foods?
Speaker 2: Dude? I would love to talk about Kevin's Satral Foods. If you want a delicious, protein packed meal on the table in five minutes, Kevin's Natural Foods, Heat and serve entrees are your MVP. Kevin Natral Foods Ready to eat entrees and stir fry kids are shockingly delicious and maybe with clean, high quality ingredients. They feature delicious restaurant quality flavors like Koreean barbecue, cilantro, lime chicken ty, coconut curry, and roasted garlic chicken. I will also add in there they have a general soce chicken that is phenomenal. Chicken Tica Marsala Paleo Paleo certified. There are some Keto certified dishes. They have a variety of flavors and protein, offers countless opportunities to make it your own taco, salad, sandwiches, et cetera. The opportunities are endless. Kick off twenty twenty five with Kevin's and make it your healthiest and tasties here yet, look for Kevin's Natural Foods in the refrigerated section at your local grocery store. Hell yeah, big, we.
Speaker 5: Shot a little commercial for them. Little Customed Food is actually delicious.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. And we had to wait to shoot that because I had to eat in the box before we could get back from Christmas break. Really, Charles like, what is this box of given Food's? Like? Who sent us this? By the way, I got a whoever wants a popcorn maker can have a popcorn maker. Chris Burt Chryscher sent a package. But y'ael was like, what you know? I was like, I don't know. Maybe somebody's a sponsor. I have no clue who sent this food. But it was Christmas Break and I was hungry, so I dove into it and it truly is phenomenal. And then I learned when we get here, hey, we got to do a custom social ad. We had to wait and postpone it because we need to get another box. I had eating it all, but it is. It's good.
Speaker 5: Don't send food to your house. She's not expected to get eight. Yeah, like that's just that's the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, shout out you forgetting some for the boys.
Speaker 5: The boys.
Speaker 6: Can I have that popcorn maker?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: If you want it, You're not gonna keep thinking popcorn maker, No, dude, we were talking. We were flying a Chicago and we'll goes. Did you see what Burt got us for Christmas? I was like, yeah, you do the popcorn makers? Who am I gonna put that? Just thinking Doug, it was a nice thought out gift. I'm sure Burt didn't go to find the popcorn maker himself, but he didn't his people. Pete came up to him, was like, who do you want to send Christmas gift to? And he said Will and Taylor as part of that list that's special and got mad.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, man.
Speaker 5: They said, seasonings too, to put on the popcorn, which, by the way, is the bit that has to be a shot at. Also the seasoning on a popcorn.
Speaker 2: It's here. Oh yeah, it's oh yeah, we can put in the shop. Yeah, just put it in the shop.
Speaker 5: Sirball was asking for things too last week. He's trying to get a moped.
Speaker 2: I'll take it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think a mo paper for the shop would be great.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean four minutes away from here?
Speaker 6: Hey, we could put it in the movie ram Yeah, the dead stream.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, you're right. There's a great spot to put it could be good. But Burt has sent a number of gifts, a number of gifts. I used a little skillet that he sent us. Yeah, what else? They said? He sent a smoker, which Siran got that.
Speaker 6: Hey, and I've been using that smoker. Thank you to his team because I've been using that smoker like crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, recteg while we're on the submerg of burd Do you guys think there's a world where he gets three twenty at the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: I think he can, Bro, What do you mean just with that adrenaline? Yeah, sure, big barrel cho.
Speaker 5: He is going to get body he's had.
Speaker 2: He's had over a month to prepare, and he was already he was close to it. He wasn't getting it.
Speaker 9: How did it get extended? Bro?
Speaker 2: He did two eighty five for their team the Super Bowl because he didn't want to do it in and out like on January first, Right, They're gonna like they were doing something in and out really quick, like what if we bowl they were doing something with Jelly, Yeah, because I think Jelly and Bert did like some New Year's thing on Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but it's like just do it the next day in the least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was supposed to be three fifteen. They wanted to post they wanted to push to the Super Bowl. We were calling for three twenty five if he was going to get an extra month to prepare. So he's had two months to prepare, and we ultimately settled on three twenty. But I think he gets it because there's gonna be a shitload of people around, like the adrenaline. I don't think he fails and the loser a loser of the bet if he doesn't get it, like they're gonna have to on two bears, one cave, do an attery. I'm busting with the boys every episode throughout twenty twenty five. If he we have to shot at his tour for twenty.
Speaker 9: Five, y'all need to start sending stuff to him.
Speaker 2: That's not real?
Speaker 5: Sure is that real?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? JP, Sorry for the interruption right there.
Speaker 9: Y'all need to start sending stuff to him, like junk his favorite. You need to find out his favorite junk foods. Anything that can knock him off his routine.
Speaker 5: That's a good that's a good thought.
Speaker 2: You should start doing.
Speaker 9: And then in New Orleans when you're there date night before sabotage.
Speaker 2: Longe, drink beer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we take him out right, drink or drink with you. We're drinking honekns zeros.
Speaker 2: Yeah, near beer You.
Speaker 5: Never heard that before? What's it called near beer?
Speaker 2: Near? Near beer? Near?
Speaker 5: It's near a beer, but it's not quite a beer because there's.
Speaker 2: No alcohol in it. Yeah, never heard that.
Speaker 5: Wow, Okay, that's fun, fun episode, fun episode.
Speaker 2: Feel good?
Speaker 5: Yeah I feel great? Do you feel good?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bittersweet episode leaving barstool boys are going independent but.
Speaker 5: Also exciting and exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Before we go, let's get predictions on national championship because this is playing will people are watching this, It's already happened. So who's your look dumb? And who's yourn look smart? JP will start with you the mix in your hand.
Speaker 9: Notre Dame game winning field goal Mitch Jeter, four year game, four year game cock player.
Speaker 8: I want Notre end wins so bad, but Ohio State two touchdown scores easy.
Speaker 2: I'm with Jack. I want Notre Dame, but I think Ohio State's winning this game. Ohio State fifty burger.
Speaker 6: Notre Dame sucks. Oh my boys hate Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: Ohio State by a billion.
Speaker 1: I'm going on Ohio State. This is This is an aj Hawk jersey from two thousand and five. You just bought that though, I promise you this is a youth XL. I can have my mom send me a picture because I was a j Hawk for Halloween one year. So I'm obviously going buck guys by a lot.
Speaker 4: I think Ohio State catches an L. I think it's the Irish twenty four.
Speaker 5: This this game does not matter to me. It's a win win no matter what. Ohio State wins. Michigan beat the national champs, who were the national champs last year, going fifteen to er. Ohio State loses. They didn't get a Big Ten championship, they didn't get a national champion. They got fucking nothing. So for me, it's a win win. But give me Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: Give me Notre Dame.
Speaker 5: I like the field goal. All right, boys, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I won Notre Dame. But I think Oha State's winning. Great upsod big hugs, tiny kisses, leave comments. So subscribe to the Locker Room this week. Locker Room this week on Wednesday evening Wednesday nay dropping Wednesday evening, where we will cover conference championship weekend, breaking down the nuts and bolts of everything, all of our favorite picks. Our Parlays did not hit this week.
Speaker 5: But they will, but they will hit well. We can't, we can't guarantee it.
Speaker 2: No guarantees, no guarantees. Yeah, possibility of a recap. Possibility to see a b recap on the locker room this Wednesday evening and that'll drop at six pm Central time. Love you, we appreciate you for the boys Forever,