Speaker 1: What's that at the bed. It's spooky, Hey, pooky, I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, Hey, I'm go, said Pyros dress lens Pola. Hey boo, it's me.
Speaker 2: Ra's Hey, guys, I have a little announcement to make. If you live in the Los Angeles area, or if you happen to be in the area for some reason, I am going to be doing my first.
Speaker 1: Live show back, Baby.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be back at Casita del Campo at the Cavern Club Celebrity Theater, which is in the basement of Casita del Campo, a gorgeous Mexican restaurant in Silver Lake, California. The theater is allegedly haunted, and it's where I used to do my live shows. And I'm going to do it on the twenty ninth of October, which is the Friday of Halloween weekend, and it's going to be at eight pm. I have the ticket link in the description of this episode, and I will say it's going to be a pretty intimate little show. I mean, it's a small theater. We're going to do even less people in the audience than before because the theater wants to be COVID safe, and so you have to have proof of vaccination or a recent COVID test.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It says it all on the ticket link if you're curious about that. But so it's going to be a small little thing, so snatch up your tickets quickly. And I don't know, maybe maybe if it sells out, I'm not sure. I can't promise this yet, but I might add another one. I'm not sure yet, so just stay tuned. Make sure you're following me on Instagram at ros Hernandez the Facebook group. I'll say, I'll say I I if I'm able to add more, but as of now, it's just the one show at eight pm the twenty ninth of October. Okay, so guys, today is an action packed episode. I have on Matthew Scott Montgomery, who is an actor, filmmaker and also best friends with Demi Freakin' Loovato and Matthew alongside Demi's sister Dallas, the three of them are starring in this new TV show called Unidentified with Demi Lovato and it's on Peacock, NBC's streaming platform, and I got to see the first episode. It is now officially out today the thirtieth. It is out, you can go watched the whole show, and at the time of this recording, I only got to see the first episode.
Speaker 1: I absolutely loved it.
Speaker 2: Matthew is so sweet and funny and has a lot to say, one of like such an ideal guests. I mean, he he made it so easy on me with this, just gave me so much good stuff. And we even get into ghost stuff. It's not just aliens on this episode, though, we.
Speaker 1: Do talk about aliens.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna get right into the episode here, and of course it's always if you want to hear a little bit more, go to patreon dot com slash rasdres fales. And this time I did the you know, unexplainable phenomenal thing with Matthew and he gave me his thoughts on psychics, which even involved a little bit of Tyler Henry talk. We talk about, Oh, Matthew's a twin, so I asked about the whole you know, do twins have esp or any of that kind of thing. We're talking about hauntsed dolls, bigfoot, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So go check that out. And without further ado, here.
Speaker 2: Is Matthew Scott Montgomery on with the show. Oh my god, everyone, I am joined by Matthew Scott Montgomery.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, Oh my gosh. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 4: And it's like, I know we're not technically together, but like if I can just flatter myself for a moment, I can hear the smile in your voice right now, and I'm thrilled. Ah what I.
Speaker 1: I just watched the screener unidentified.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, that's so exciting.
Speaker 2: I'm so I've seen the first episode and it certainly put a big smile on my face.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I loved it.
Speaker 2: I really did love it, and we can we'll certainly be talking about it.
Speaker 1: But first of all, how I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm really really good.
Speaker 4: I'm transitioning from Summer meet to Halloween Me and it's going very well.
Speaker 1: See, I just stay in Halloween Me.
Speaker 3: So I feel this. I feel that.
Speaker 4: I think if you saw my apartment right now, it's very halloweened out all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm like a I'm a Halloween ee.
Speaker 4: But like, I don't know, the older I get, the more I like romanticize summer in a way. I'm not sure exactly why, but like I look sixty percent Halloween and forty percent summer, but like the percentage Halloween might dip into sixty five or seventy percent.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I find Halloween to be spooky. Sorry, I find summer to be spooky.
Speaker 3: Wait, tell me more.
Speaker 2: To me summer, it's it feels like summer camp or you know, like there's so many of these like slashermer summer to me a slasher films.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see Fear Street? Did you watch Fear Street?
Speaker 1: I have not seen fear Oh my god, that it rose.
Speaker 4: That's her homework tonight. It's her homework this weekend. I mean, it's just like queer masterpieces. And you know it's nineteen ninety four, nineteen seventy eight and then sixteen sixty six, so it's it gives you full Halloween teas, and then it's that spooky summer slasher thing you're talking about. It's just immaculate.
Speaker 1: Ooh see, you're a big You're a big horror.
Speaker 3: I'm a hor horror. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What what do you tend to get drawn to when it comes to horror? Do you have adore that you like the most I do.
Speaker 4: I identify with ninety Slashers. So I love I Know you did Halloween H two O. Scream Scream two. That is my sweet spot right there. Those are my favorite movies. I just told you and I'm literally as I'm talking to you, I haven't I know what you did last summer and Halloween H two O poster looking at me. So Jamie Lee Curtis and Jennifer of Hewitt are blessing us today.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid and those movies came out, those were the most famous to this day. To me, those are the most famous piece. If I saw Skeet old Rich or Matthew Lillard, oh yeah, Josh Hartnett or anybody that was in those movies at that time, those are the most famous people in the world to me totally.
Speaker 4: And that was howen H two is Josh Hartnet's first movie. At the opening credit is and introducing Josh Hartnett, which just fills.
Speaker 3: Me with joy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, See, when I think about aliens and UFOs and that kind of a thing, that stuff doesn't scare me.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: When I I've heard a lot of people talk about what's an example. I guess alien like in terms.
Speaker 3: Of horror the faculty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's very that time period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like that's Josh Hartnet that Slasher.
Speaker 4: That's right, right, an alien situation, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But like UFOs, like getting abducted like that kind of a thing has never been something that I'm afraid of.
Speaker 1: I mean, where are you at on that?
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people are afraid of it because of some of the pop cult stuff we're alluding to. Whereas the idea of an alien is something scary that is going to abduct you and take you away, I think the majority of it is fear of the unknown, and it's something that we don't know and that we don't understand, and of course people always afraid of that. I could give like a queer allegory to this another day. But one thing that that you know, Demi who's on the show with me. You know Demi who's on my show with me? Kidding it's it's literally unidentified with Demi. Levada would not have a job if that were not anyway, but Demi, you know, always points out. Something I learned working on the show is that Demi doesn't like to use the word alien because it has a negative connotation to it and instead say ets. And then also there's you know, all this talk of was Demi abducted. Demi had this you know, experience with an ET that they've been trying to figure out and trying to explore, and that's one of the reasons that we did the show was to like follow the lead of that, of this thing that they experienced, and a lot of we did press yesterday and a lot of like the outlets were like, so we heard you were abducted by an alien and I could since Demi next me like, okay, so we call them ets And it's uh decent clear as an abduction because that implies that you're taking without your consent and that the experience that Demi had was something that they willingly went along for it. And I think I think that some of that language contributes to like the fear behind the idea of UFOs, you know what I mean, because it's unknown abducting taking you away.
Speaker 3: I do think there's some frightening aspects of it.
Speaker 4: There's like but I think the majority of it boils down to the fear of the unknown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I say, take me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: One of the questions was I got actually working on the show. One of the questions was, what would you say if you know, ETS came and wanted to take Demi away, but you know, back with them into space, And I was I would be I'd be thrilled because I know that's what Demi wants. And Rosie you could tag along and I would miss you both extremely a lot, but like, I'd be happy for you because I know that's where you want to be.
Speaker 1: I say, yes, take me up there exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so when Demi first told you about this experience in Joshua Tree where they believe it's possible that they were Wait, what did you say.
Speaker 1: We don't say abducted. What do we say?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't teleported, teleported, I went on a journey experienation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, vacation, there we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so Demi may have had a vacation to.
Speaker 3: Mars, vacation all they ever wanted.
Speaker 2: Yes, So when you first hear that, as as a close friend, what do you how did you react?
Speaker 1: What did you know?
Speaker 4: We've been friends for over ten years at this point, and we've kind of seen each other through everything, and there's there's a lot that we have in common, there's a lot that we don't have in common. There's we're very very different in a lot of ways, but we always kind of meet each other where where at and kind of try to teach and learn and participate in each other's lives as much as possible. So I was supposed to go on the Shashua Tree trip. I forget what happened. I think maybe I was working or something. I didn't go along, but when it was about a year ago, I guess now. When I came back, I went over to Demi's place, and Demi had really been into painting and what had painted the image of this kind of like planet that they had seen.
Speaker 3: And I was like, whoa, that painting's kind of amazing.
Speaker 4: And Demi's like, okay, so I've been wanting to tell you about this thing that happened to me and just follow me here, okay. And I was like okay, and they kind of explained, you know, and they go into detail in the show. I believe, you know, I haven't seen I'm so jealous you've seen the screener. I haven't even seen seen anything yet. But they kind of go into detail about what they experienced, and I try to stay as open minded as possible. You know what I mean, I did come into the show is like the quote skeptic end quote because I hate to say it, or as I really really do like naturally how I am. I don't believe in ghosts, I don't believe in spirits, I don't believe in UFOs. Naturally how I am, which is so antithetical. Antithetical sure to like kind of my brand, I guess, because like if you walk into my place, you're like, oh, a ghost bitch lives here as someone who like I have like Ouiji boards, and I'm like inviting the devil in. But like I've never had like a supernatural experience. And so when you know Demi was talking about this, you know, again, maybe this isn't supernatural, but Demi was talking about, you know, being taken to another place and seeing seeing things that they couldn't explain. But they were so happy and thrilled about it, and it was this really great experience and they were so they wanted me to share in the joy and happiness of it. And it wasn't until a few weeks later Demi was like, hey, NBC is doing a show about finding ets.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do it?
Speaker 4: And I was like, yeah, hell yeah, Like let's do this, like prove to me that they're real, you know what I mean, Like I want to understand what you saw. I want to feel this happiness you're feeling. Take me along for the journey, prove prove it to me. You know, I think my personality is very like open and happy and bubbly and fun.
Speaker 3: I'm not like crossed arms or I'm like, prove it to me, bitch.
Speaker 4: Like that's like, that's like, that's not how I naturally am. I'm kind of like I don't believe that, but I want to. Let's let's figure it out. And so I was anxious to go on this whole journey to you know, to figure out more of what they've been talking about and see for myself.
Speaker 2: See that's what I thought. I was afraid that you might be that person. Well because oh no.
Speaker 3: Is that edit bad? Oh no? Did they edit me that way?
Speaker 1: Oh no, Ron No, not at all.
Speaker 2: But when I first read that, like, you know, you're kind of painted as like the resident skeptic.
Speaker 1: Now here's the thing.
Speaker 2: And if we go back to like words and connotations and stuff. Skeptic is often people assume that that means, yeah, you think everything's fake, you think people lie about the suff or something like that, but it's really not. It's actually highly encouraged of paranormal investigators to be skeptical. You can't just believe everything that sure, start to be skeptical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was this guy.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. It's fantastic that I can't remember his name at this point. I'm talking about the show that I'm on with a podcast talking about the.
Speaker 3: Show but Unidentified.
Speaker 4: There on Unidentified, there's an episode in Arizona where we get like a UFO class basically from this guy who used to work for the British Ministry of Defense. You'll see in the episode a lot happened. It was overwhelming for me to remember all the details. But he was basically teaching us about UFOs and after he did the class, Deman he's.
Speaker 3: Like, what do you believe?
Speaker 4: And he was like, I'm undecided, but he said it like that, and to him, saying undecided was like a stamp of approval and validation, where it's like, I don't think these things necessarily aren't true. I think they may be true and I'm undecided, and that rang true with me where it's like, especially during the show working on it, and stuff was happening on camera and off camera that I was like, is this happening, and it was I was like, I don't know what's happening. I know something is happening. I know something's out there. So I at that point what I have identified as undecided, and I still do to an extent.
Speaker 3: I think that's good that you pointed that out, though.
Speaker 4: I think the biggest turnoff for me in general of people or experiences is cynicism, you know, like people who are cynical and things like that, and that's I try.
Speaker 3: Not to put any of that energy in the world.
Speaker 4: So, like i'd say, I'm like a positive skeptic where I'm like, hmm, let's figure this out.
Speaker 3: Not like that's not true. It's like exactly what you said.
Speaker 1: Living in Los Angeles, it just tends to be a place.
Speaker 2: Who knows why, creative people, creative minds, open people, open experiences. I don't know, but there's a lot of people out here that believe in this stuff. I can only assume that you've had many close friends that say that they've experienced ghosts or any of this stuff. I mean, so, how do you feel when you hear that from them?
Speaker 4: Well, it's interesting since the show has been announced and you know, footage has come out, had kind of friends come out of the woodwork, and people in my dms being like, I've had an experience and now they feel like they can talk to me about it, Like in a way, I'm by no means an expert any of that, and I'm happy to listen, but I more and more people are starting to share their stories.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping that.
Speaker 4: Those people and DEMI feel validated when the show comes out, because we talk to a lot of people in the show that have been afraid to speak about stuff that's happened to them, and frankly, it's kind of like ruined some of their lives in this way, that's like terribly sad. We talk to a few people in the show, Well you'll see how nervous they are to speak about it and emotional. Whether it's people who are like in the Air Force or we in this one episode, maybe it's someone that you saw we go to like an abduct t support group which was extremely intense where it's like it's a real support group of people who have experienced stuff and are talking about it.
Speaker 3: Again. I try to stay as like open minded as possible.
Speaker 4: I'm also an actor, so I lead with like empathy and trying to figure out why people feel the way that they feel, and kind of like you know, leading with that. So I always try to stay as open as possible. So wait, so you have never had a UFO experience of any kind?
Speaker 3: Is that right now?
Speaker 2: I actually, just like a month or less ago, just had my first experience. Wait really, yes, in se Alnah we.
Speaker 3: Shot there, we shot in Sodona.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's that might be the finale I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean I did just tell it on this podcast, but oh short, short, sweet version. Basically, I went on this like quote unquote UFO tour where they gave us those night vision binocular military grade whatever, and and we did the little the thing that you guys did in the first episode two with like little lasers you shoot up there and yeah, I have I actually have footage of these moving little dots of light that are floating or you know, flying around, and they're flying around, not unlike the planes and and anything else that's up there and they shine back at us, and Okay, pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: I mean, so you guys had some of that kind of stuff happen.
Speaker 3: Definitely an episode.
Speaker 4: It's like a hotspot there at one point, so much is happening in the sky that we couldn't even keep up with it, you know what I mean. And it's like we were kind of stationed at the top of this pyramid, at the kind of top of a mountain in a way, and we had cameras on us from all angles, and like me, Demi, this woman that we were with, and then Dallas, Demi's sister, we were all kind of looking in different directions and all of us were seeing separate stuff and we're like, I don't know, I haven't seen the episodes. I don't know all what they ended up choosing to show. But like we're like yelling at the cameras like are you seeing this? And Demi's like no, no, no, you filmed this over here on the other side, like no, no, no, are you seeing this? And Dallas is like, oh, there's something over here. So it was just like God bless these camera guys. But it was just like so a flurry of stuff happening in the sky. It was it was kind of overwhelming. I couldn't believe a lot of it was happening, and I'd be curious where iz to see if that stuff follows you. And what I mean by that is, I think, you know, in general, we find what we're looking for, you know what I mean? Like we could talk in like a social media algorithm way where it's like we're just shown what we're interested in. But I think there's something. I think there's like a universe algorithm almost in a way where it's like if you're staring up at the sky for long enough and you are focused, the sky does start to move. And this is coming from like a sober skeptic person who just is just like staring up at the sky and have seen that happen. And I think, you know what DEMI believes in a lot of the people that we met with believe and I'm positively undecided, is that you know that's ets that are noticing us looking.
Speaker 3: At them, and then they start to show themselves more and more.
Speaker 4: Now, after we finished filming the show, my parents have been Palm Springs and let go stay at my parents' house one time, and they were actually out of town.
Speaker 3: I was sting at the house and I was in the pool in the backyard.
Speaker 4: I had a boy with me and we were just kind of swimming around in the pool at night, and I saw a shooting star and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my gosh, look a shooting star.
Speaker 4: And then he saw one on the other side too, and then we just started to see stuff, Like after a good twenty minutes, more stuff in the sky started moving and he was kind of freaking out, and I was like.
Speaker 3: They followed me. I was like, they followed me here? And because Demi had been telling me for over a year that that's what would happen. Now, are they following me? Or am I just more open to looking up at the sky? Is it all shooting stars?
Speaker 4: This is part of the reason I'm so anxious to see the show is because I couldn't believe what was happening. So I, frankly myself need to see the footage back because it was kind of unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, something that was pointed out to me when I was in Sedona is because I was like, does this happen everywhere?
Speaker 1: Or why is it here?
Speaker 2: And the expert tour guide person was saying that, yeah, it can happen, of course anywhere, and people have reported it happening in La. I mean I've even had people on this show. Chris colferd not that long ago, was talking on the show about seeing something like that in La.
Speaker 1: But there's there's smog and stuff up there, so who knows if they're up there.
Speaker 2: I can't always see stars at night in La, so I don't know they could be following me.
Speaker 4: Maybe one thing we were trying to figure out, and frankly, we needed more time. I mean, like I kind of want to go back to Sedona. How long you were there for? But we I felt like we weren't there for long enough. But we were talking about there being a vortex there and what a vortex means specifically, and what energy is drawn towards it, and kind of just like the energy of like the town in general is very like.
Speaker 3: It feels like a swirly mystical place.
Speaker 4: Just like even when you're there and you're like, yo, if like UFOs and ets exist, they're straight up coming to this place, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of it is like lack of light pollution in a way where.
Speaker 4: It's like that's, you know, such a beautiful place in the desert that seems like a hot spot la it can be trickier because of smog and light pollution and things like that.
Speaker 3: Palm Springs I could see, you know.
Speaker 4: I think Joshua Tree makes sense too, because it's the desert. So it's like you just get a clearer vision of the sky, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But that's when I tell my friends about going to Sedona, and some of them are like, are these Do you think that UFOs are on a payroll or something or do you think it's something else up there? Because it's a good tourism. You know, people are hearing us talking about it right now and they want to go to Sedona. So it's there was parts of it where I was like, this is good to be true. There's so many things up in this guy I was. I was very much in a similar situation as you guys, where I was like, now look over there, now look over there.
Speaker 1: There's so many of them?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: How long did that? I mean, how long were you there for before that started happening? Were you like looking up this right away? Right away.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, as soon as we put on the goggles, there's one it was like, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, Demi and I when the cameras were off the first night we stayed there, we just the two of us went out into the middle of the desert and laid down and played music and stared up at the sky and we saw all kinds of stuff. And so I don't know if producers or whatever we'll listen to and point to this podcast and hear me say that and be furious, but like it was this thing where it's like we were done shooting and we're going back to our rims and Demi's like, do you want to go out tonight? I was like yeah, And by that we meant like literally took our blankets up to like this mountain and stared and we're just like seeing so much stuff. And we were shooting the next night like it was going to be like the night where we had to look at stuff in the sky and we were like, oh man, we better see stuff because tonight we're seeing all this stuff that the cameras aren't getting, you know what I mean. And luckily the next night, though, just as much stuff shut up, if.
Speaker 1: Not more well, I think that they're Demi Lovato fans.
Speaker 3: Maybe. I mean we we interacted with a.
Speaker 4: I did have my first paranormal experience in my life with a ghost shooting the show, and we ran into a ghost named Carmen that I'm convinced is one of Demi's biggest fans.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, what did you see a ghost experience? No, that was not part of this first episode that I watch.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: The main thing talking about from this is we went to this place. I mean, I'm going to try to tell you enough to tease you, but also to satisfy you because I love you.
Speaker 3: Who cares about the listeners?
Speaker 4: Just you? But like without and without giving away the entire episode, because this is the episode I'm anxious to see the most. We went to this place called Vulture City in Arizona. Have you ever heard of Vulture City before?
Speaker 3: By chance, I.
Speaker 1: Can't say I have.
Speaker 3: You know, I hadn't hear, And you.
Speaker 4: Know, we were saying, like a few hours away and we would like drive all the way to the middle of nowhere at this place called Vulture City, which is like a which is a UFO and ghost hot spot, Like this place is bonkers. It's an old gold mining town that has like a dark past and a scary history, and there are all kinds of rumors of things at Vulture City. There's the bones of giants that are buried. There is a one hundred and eighty foot d old mine that we stood on top of.
Speaker 3: That's a vortex and so much stuff.
Speaker 4: Right, so we're it looks like a Scooby Doo town, like in a way where it's like a little old western town. And there's part of the part of the Vulture City episode where we kind of split off and we were doing like ghost hunting essentially. Now, Demi and I have done that before. We did that at the Queen Mary, like back in like twenty twelve. I think that used to be on YouTube, but they took it off. I think we and it sort of you know when ghosts and try to find stuff. Wait, I have to tell both these stories now. Okay, So the three is the first time I ever had any kind of paranormal experience. I just turned myself into a liar because I just remember this of the Queen Mary. We like after the Queen Mary closed. Okay, So in Long Beach here in California. There's this old ship called the Queen Mary that now you can stay stay at, stay in like a hotel, and every year for Halloween they do like a spooky Queen Mary thing. Well, one year, I want to say it was like twenty twelve or twenty thirteen. One year after it closed, like like late at night, like one or two in the morning, Demi and I went in there with a camera crew. I don't know why, well we did, and we were like ghost hunting essentially in the in the Queen Mary, and we like, you know, there are all these stories of like people who tried to stow away on board but that got crushed by the engines and now they're ghosts like haunted the boat. There's some really sad stories out some women that were assaulted and potentially murdered by like sailors that like haunt the ship.
Speaker 3: Like all kinds. There's all kinds of stuff there.
Speaker 4: The only thing I saw there was I took a burst like a photo where it's like you have like take like ten pictures at once, you know that thing. And we were at this like underground pool in the Queen Mary. I took a burst picture. Didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until later when I left and came back home. I was looking at the burst photos and ros I swear, and I'll text.
Speaker 3: This to you.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if there's a postable way for this, but yes there is. You can see the burst and there's four pictures where there's nothing, and then in one picture there is a hooded figure up in the corner.
Speaker 1: A hooded figure.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Now the argument is, you know, if we're being if we're being a cynical skeptic like me, like one of the argument kind of here is Okay, it's some worker there in a hoodie who just appeared.
Speaker 3: But you know what, girl, this is. These are burst photos, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like all these were taken at the exact same second, you know what I mean, and only one of them has this shrouded person up in the corner.
Speaker 3: I will send you the pictures, I.
Speaker 2: Know, right, But when I think of because I've heard a lot of these stories about the Queen Mary and the history and that's and all this stuff, but who's got I never hear about no hooded figure.
Speaker 3: You know what it is?
Speaker 4: I don't know because we left at that point, and it was only when I went back and looked at the pictures, it was like, you know, it was like it was a movie and we were going ghost hunting and didn't find anything, and then you think the movie's over. And then the very very end of the movie, we look at the pictures and it's like and then it's credits, you know what I mean, Like it was very bad. So like we didn't get a chance to and I don't I don't know why I didn't follow up or whatever, but I do have I'll send those to you.
Speaker 3: So that was like Diana's first like paranormal experience.
Speaker 4: However, a couple months ago, when we were in Vulture City, which play this place is so legit. When we got there, there were some Indigenous people there who do protection ceremonies when people come to visit. So even when we got there, we had to bring like an offering, and they did like a protect action ceremony the entire time that we were there. So this was not I don't even know if that's going to be on camera. They the whole time we were there, cameras on, cameras off. They were by a fire and chanting and doing a protection ceremony over us because these a couple of the descendants of the indigenous people who have lived there forever.
Speaker 3: This one guy was telling me.
Speaker 4: He was like, you know, we call them the star people out here, and by the star people, he was meaning UFOs essentially, because he told us stories of his grandmother who and he has a memory of this is a tiny, tiny that like a silver disc would come down from the sky and then the grandma would tell them all to go inside, and then she would speak with them somehow, then it would go away. And you know, there are other people who can corroborate that story. Now he holds on too, and what he says is, my grandmother never owned a television, ever actually read a book, She never saw a movie. She would never had seen any kind of reference from pop culture to tell her that what she saw, you know, was or wasn't a spying saucer ufo kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And they were all deadly serious about this.
Speaker 4: And the grandma called them the star people, and she would speak to the star people. Right. So we were there in Vulture City to potentially figure out is our ghosts and ets our star people, our angels are spirits, are they all the same thing? Are they separate things so they work together? Are they you know, BFFs in some ultimate dimension? Is one true and one's not?
Speaker 3: You know kind of thing. So that we were there to investigate all that. Now I'm not going to tell you the answer that question.
Speaker 4: Because you got to watch the show girl, But that was what that was, like the purpose of being there. And there is this haunted brothel there where there were these three women who were prostitutes who would you know, work with the miners there back like one hundred years ago, and their name were Maria Lillian Carmen, and we we were going to go into this brothel. Right at the time of shooting, Demi didn't openly identify as non binary. If you watch the episodes, probably I do it too. And a lot of people are going to seemingly misgender them, but they're going to be describing Demi as she and as her and a lot of what we were kind of taught along the way, some to my chagrin, was very gendered in a way. But this brothel was welcoming to quote women end quote, and was not welcoming to men. And so the idea was Demi was going to go in there, because Demi's the quote girl, end quote. And so Demi's going to go in there and try to speak with one of these spirits, to talk to either Lily, Carmen or Maria. And you know, there were cameras in there. Of course, I very quickly forgot that they were there, frankly the entire shoot, because they did a good job of kind of hiding themselves, and what we were dealing with was so riveting and very present that they kind of seem superfluous in a way.
Speaker 3: But we Deman I go into with this like.
Speaker 4: This paranormal investigator dude, so whose name escapes me at this point, sorry, But the three of us go in there together and they set up all these like ghost hunting machines that like light up, and this one music box that lights up that apparently when a spirit is around, it communicates through that. So if so, of ras, if you were a ghost and I walked into your haunted bedroom and I was like, is roz here? And then the box would light up because you from beyond would put your ghost energy.
Speaker 3: Into letting up the box to communicate with us.
Speaker 4: Now, when we got to Vultra City, the indigenous people there and the people who currently own the place warned us and off camera were like, just so you know, the ghosts get very excited when you're here, and they use the energy from the lights and the batteries from the camera. So you have to be prepared because you're going to have to be replacing the batteries a lot while you're here because the ghosts are going to use the energy.
Speaker 3: And I will confirm that that is what we found while we were there.
Speaker 4: Continuously the cameras had to put more batteries in and reset and what did not occur for any other place that we shot. So that, I mean, I don't know how you explained that. I guess I'm undecided, but like that was pretty intense and amazing. So there was we go into the brothel and we start trying to communicate with I'm going to tease this and not tell too much because I would love to tell the whole story, but you just have to see it, and I'm so anxious to see this episode. But essentially, you know, Demi started asking Demi chose to communicate with them, and Demi was like.
Speaker 3: Hi, is Lily here, Silence, is Maria here? Nothing?
Speaker 4: Is Carmen here BBBBBBB the things start going off, and from there, I'm getting goose.
Speaker 3: I'm's just thinking about it.
Speaker 4: That experience was so insane to watch my best friend have a full on conversation.
Speaker 3: With this I'm not like Roz.
Speaker 4: I feel like I know Carmen now, like the way that they communicated and the questions that were asked and what happens in that conversation and what happens at the end of that episode. I miss Carmen like they're a person, like when they were and she was but like I I and she communicates with us. You can kind of see in the trailer a little bit, and I'm so anxious for you to see the episode and for everyone to see it, because that was a very like thrilling, exhilarating I'm gonna look scared in the footage, but it was a very like profound, intense present thing. What happens with their communication. It was really That's like I walked away from Shooting un Identified thinking, like I'm undecided about UFOs. I think in ets, I know something is out there. I can certain stuff happens come increetley that I described in the last episode that you will see. But my major takeaway, especially from the night was I talked to a ghost, you know what I mean, Like, I straight up talked to a ghost and I was like, honestly, I was trying to set them up. I was like, Demi, you and Carmen have serious chemistry. You should like, oh love or I was like, you should do like do you want a duet? You can sing together? Like That's like where my brain was.
Speaker 2: Going, like, oh my god, that is a good plan right there. Den Levado featuring Carmen the.
Speaker 3: Ghost, Yeah, yeah, sort of band.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So do you think that there was a correlation in Vulture City between these particular spirits and the ets or what did you What kind of conclusion did you come to?
Speaker 4: Carmen had a very concrete conclusion when we asked her that question.
Speaker 3: And you're going to have to watch the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, God, you are good at selling this well. I saw, you know, I only saw the first episode, but one of the things I like so much about it was that it's like it's kind of educational. It's quite educational, you guys. In just the first episode, you guys got into so many different things. You went to a lot of different places, and you you learned and I as well. I mean I know a decent amount about this stuff, but I didn't even know. Like when you guys went to to Hanga, you met these guys that were telling you about this same sex female couple in the nineteen fifties, Sarah Shaw and Jan Whitley, which I looked this up. Those are pseudonyms, but either way, they apparently were abducted or you know, had these experiences, which I'm like, oh my god, now I know about this story. And the UFO bros, right, those were the guys that you guys were with, And you know, you guys also get into the whole regression therapy situation, which that was pretty pretty cool to watch. I guess I've never watched a session of something like that. But how where are you at on on something like that? Regression hypnotherapy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, regressive hypnotherapy. You know, I obviously didn't know anything about it. I think one of the I think half the people who watch the show will probably be UFO fans who are drawn to ET stuff and the other half, maybe more than half actually, or fans of DEMI who who just want to have fun with them and experience them more, and I think both of those types of fans will be satisfied.
Speaker 3: With this show.
Speaker 4: And if you're somewhere in the middle, you follow along with me. I feel like because I kind of come into it, you know, a little bit of both. I guess in a way a lot of bit of fan of Demi obviously, but like, you know, you can kind of learn things through me because I, you know, I was like the novice also, like the people who work on the show and a lot of the camera ops and things like that believed in everything already. So I felt like at certain times, I'm like, am I the only one who like I felt like I had to catch up with a lot of stuff, you know what I mean? And with aggressive hypnotherapy, I don't know. I mean that was Dallas and I were kind of watching off from the side. So regressive hypnotherapy is basically like Demi going into a hypnotic state to kind of relive the Joshua Tree experience that we've been talking about earlier and try to clarify if that were quote in abduction end quote.
Speaker 3: What's inter being is?
Speaker 4: I know Demi very well, so it's like a lot of the answers that Demi ha for that stuff. I don't know if I don't know if it's in the episode or not, but I would kind of say them before Demi did her at the same time in Dallas, and I would kind of giggle because.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I thought kind of half of it was kind of silly, like I thought half it was.
Speaker 4: Like this isn't gonna work, like this is moah, and another half of it was like I was very nervous, and I think nervous in a kind of way where it's like Demi's undergoing hypnotherapy on camera and Demi's been through a lot of dark stuff, and I don't, you know, I didn't want a lot of that to come out, and I didn't know if it would go in that direction. I'm glad that, you know, a lot of it was going in more of like a positive direction, I guess, or things that Demi wants to talk about.
Speaker 3: I mean, one of the major things.
Speaker 4: That we were asked in like the press or Demi was for sure, was you know, the idea that whatever the experience was, it was these beings were I think the light doctors is the word that the description of them, but they were trying to protect Demi from themselves. And you know, I think Demi and in therapy kind of hypnotherapy and you see it on camera, kind of comes up with that themselves, and they were kind of like I think, you know, maybe these beings out in space or wherever are trying to or trying to help me and protect me. And then the woman who's running the sessions like from what. And I think, I literally I think I remember whispering to Dallas like you know, I think I said herself at the time, of course, but.
Speaker 3: You know, themselves kind of thing. So I think, like, I don't know, I think.
Speaker 4: Were there like doctor et beings communicating through the hypnotherapy.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think necessarily that.
Speaker 4: I think it's more of like an intuitive thing that was kind of validated through Demi for that. But that whole experience was kind of you know, I was on edge pretty much the whole time because I didn't know what was about to happen, you know, like I'm I'm an actor who's used to being in front of camera and on set.
Speaker 3: That's how Demi and I met.
Speaker 4: We were on the same Disney Channel show and so like, you know, this is my very first time doing anything.
Speaker 3: That was quote reality television end quote. I know.
Speaker 4: I think we called like a documentary series a lot of it, but I was like wondering how much was going to be read, do you know what I mean? Like I was like, oh, is this going to be produced? Like are they going to make stuff up? And my takeaway from it was that nothing was produced. Nothing was faked at all. I mean, all of that was really happening in the moment they had like an artist sketching it right there. I mean like a lot of stuff we weren't prepped for as well, So it's like I didn't know what I was walking into At certain points, I didn't know what was going to be happening.
Speaker 3: So what you.
Speaker 4: Experienced there is very The experience itself was very real and unplanned and fresh.
Speaker 3: We never did a second take on anything. There was none of that.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if that's something people would question, I guess, but like what you see is what you get there. And Demi's also a person who's not the kind who fakes anything like that's like, that's not demi'sm you know what I mean like at all, So that all that stuff was very very real.
Speaker 2: Well, and something that I know that you guys also experienced through this process is I've talked to hundreds of people with stories, and sometimes when you hear these stories that are so incredible, you can pick up people's vibes, you can pick up or there's something call it paranormal or whatever your instincts tell you like, I don't think this person making this up, and this is like a very incredible thing that I'm hearing right now, and that can really do a number on you in terms of your beliefs and being like, well, I don't know, I kind of believe this one. I mean, you guys went to in this first episode, this woman that has been abducted, and I guess we don't have to spoil that whole situation to Geraldine. Yes, and she's had some pretty remarkable things that she had happened to her, and I mean it I believed.
Speaker 4: I mean that was being tossed in the deep end there, because that was one of the very first things that we did. And so I mean, I don't even know what to say about that because like we I don't know what's made into the episode because we had a very long conversation and everything kept getting more.
Speaker 3: Intense, you know what I mean with did it make it in the drawings that she did of her children?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know, also whom I who am I to question anyone's experience?
Speaker 4: Really, I know, cast is this here, But like, especially a woman's experience, it's not my place to question any of that at all. I want to honor their experience and hear what they have to say. And but that was that was It was a lot to take in. She's been through some very very intense stuff, and you know, she has a lot of children that live all over the galaxy that she drew for us.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you said, my I wear my heart on my face.
Speaker 4: It's very hard for me to hide what I'm feeling. I guess this entire show is just me with my jaw on the floor for like four hours straight. But like when she showed us these pictures of her her et children, I mean, it was I'm so sorry, but it was horrifying.
Speaker 3: Now, that was scary. That was very very scary because they look really scary, like they.
Speaker 1: Let also with your children, So you.
Speaker 4: Have to be like, I know, I really I mean, like what you watched an episode is me fighting to be like ah, but like on the inside, I'm going you know what I mean, Like it was that walked away from that interview like shaking because we were like, oh my gosh, like.
Speaker 2: Well basically I wasn't gonna say, but basically she has hybrid children with aliens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that yes does happy it sucks.
Speaker 4: Did it make it into the episode? The woman at the abduction support group, her name was Barb. It's this like older white woman. Did she make it into the episode? I'm not sure there was this woman.
Speaker 3: I'll just say this.
Speaker 4: There was this woman there who just this quiet, sweet, sweet old lady who was part of the people in this abduction support group. Again with what you were saying about like you just feel this thing, It's like why would this person make this stuff up? Or like you know, everyone there, it felt very, very genuine and this woman has stayed with me. This woman bar because she was in the support group. Is because she would go to I don't even know, I forget even how to describe it, like up to like the sky or out in space or an other dimension, whateverever she chose to the words we chose to use there because she would nurse her hybrid children. And she said she had twenty four children and that they loved her and that of course, and they described her at ros this is stuck with me as this smoothest mommy in the universe. And her reason for being in the support group was because and it kind of breaks my heart to say this, and I have as much empathy as I can to I cannot understand what this, any of this feels like, but I send it to really do.
Speaker 3: She didn't really want to be on earth.
Speaker 4: She wanted to be with them, you know what I mean, Like she didn't want to be walking through this human experience because she had so much more joy nursing these twenty four hybrid babies somewhere else. And she and some of the people in the support group were that were that where they had been through. Some of the had really traumatic stuff happened to them. You know, I talked, we talked to a lot of people in this have positive and negative experiences. Demis would thankfully very very positive. And but half the people's support group, their experience had been so positive that they were dealing with going through everyday life, going to Trader Joe's parking their cars, walking down the street, knowing that there's this other thing out there that brings them more joy and they feel more connected to And that was one of those days where I did not know we were walking into that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that was going to be happening.
Speaker 4: And I could have sat there for hours and hours and hours taking in all that stuff because I've never been in a situation like that. I'm sure the majority of the audience watching the shows has never been in a situation like that. And that blew me away, and those things that Ball said have stuck with me, you know what I mean, because like this woman, you know, if we're talking skeptic, if we're talking cynicism, it's gonna be like, here's just me and this stuff to be on TV.
Speaker 3: But like, no, that wasn't the case, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, there was this sweet old woman who had been through something that she was brave enough to share with all of us, and whether I understand it or people believe it or not, this was something that was real to her that she needed to share as part of the support group, and it just happened to be that she would much rather be with her hybrid children that were out in space, like you know what I mean, Like that was and that's episode one.
Speaker 3: That's the first episode.
Speaker 1: When I went to Sedona.
Speaker 2: The woman that was leading the thing I was doing, she identified as an abductee. I think once or twice she has been abducted. And I said to her, does it happen where people go on these tours and they get abducted? Because I, like, I don't really want that, And she's like, oh no, it's great. She's like, don't you have nothing to fear. She's like it's wonderful, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, I guess. I mean, especially during the pandemic, I would have loved my trip.
Speaker 3: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Have you seen that show before?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah.
Speaker 3: What makes me think of it is when I.
Speaker 4: Mean spoiler alert, that show was in nineteen ninety seven to two thousand and three, So I think we're good. But when Buffy dies at the end of season five and presumably goes to Hell, and Willow and everyone else in the show do spell to bring Buffy back from Hell when she dies, But then Buffy comes back from from death and she's miserable because she wasn't in hell, she was in heaven, and everyone just assumed that she was in hell. It makes me think of that because it's like that again is the pop culture thing and maybe even you know, some of the negative connotation with the idea of abductee where it's like it's going to be fire in the sky, what's that movie whatever it is where it's like you're getting proed and needled and you know you have missing all very scary and that stuff. We deal with that stuff on the show and talk about it quite a bit, and that's definitely a thing, but like you know, not all of it is for those people, like they were there in their version of whatever heaven is when that happens, and that's you know, if you had the option to be in heaven or on earth, where would you want to be?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean kind of thing.
Speaker 1: What also makes you think maybe there's.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like I think we almost all have this idea like they're all from the same place and they all come down here, but like there could be people, they could be from all over who knows where, and you could end up getting taken away to one of the bad parts of the galaxy, or you can be taken to the nice neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Carmen has some stuff to say about that in the Vulture City episode, so tune in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of ghosts and communication, can I play you some ghost voices.
Speaker 3: Please? I wish you would.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's time for e TV plice. Do you know what a EVP is?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do, Okay, Electronic voice phenomena. So I go to YouTube and I find people's EVPs that they believe they've captured, and I'm gonna play you two of them, and I'll have you guess what you hear, and then i'll give you the answer, or I'll give you a couple of options, and the correct answer is what the ghost hunter believes it says. Okay, cool, gosh, all right, here's the first one. This one is from Paranormal Victoria on YouTube, and it's at an abandoned factory. I don't know anything else other than that, and it's allegedly a ghost talking.
Speaker 1: So tell me what you hear. Okay, I'm I'll play it again. Do you hear it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It's someone speak, someone saying, oh, I don't know what that is. It makes me think of like an exorcism audio.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, Oh my god, that audio you guys play of Betty and Barney Hills. That's absolutely yeah chilling. Okay, back to this one. We played again.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, I'm sorry one more time. Okay, some options now, I think it's et stuff. Yes, I want options.
Speaker 1: Okay. Is it a oh I'm talking? It could be a drag queen. I don't know. Is it B boy? Don't touch me? Is it c Oi I'm talking to you? Or D one taco? Okay, let me play it.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it sounds like a and it's like Lawrence Cheney or like a UK drag queen.
Speaker 1: It does sound.
Speaker 2: It does sound British. Oh I'm talking. Okay, here we go. It could be a drag queen factory. Oh we know this is an abandoned factory.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say it's the oil. I'm talking to you one.
Speaker 1: That is what they believe. It says.
Speaker 4: Oi.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to you and I can hear it.
Speaker 3: I can hear it. I can hear it.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm talking to you. Yeah, okay, let me play another one.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: Another wild western mining town goes. I mean, there's there's some great you know, if you go to Nevada, you go to Arizona. There's a lot of these towns. There's a lot of history.
Speaker 3: And this one's experience. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This one's from Virginia City, Nevada, at a place called the Washow Club. And this is in the bathroom this person.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This was posted by Sooner Jet one four on YouTube. They were in the bathroom, they're recording. They didn't hear this at the time, but then when they played it back, kind of like your Queen Mary photograph, they look back at it later and they heard they heard this right here.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's a different one. This one's like deeper and louder. When we played again, yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, okay, I think it's like a deep whisper. Yeah, how does how does it sound so deep and a whisper at the same time?
Speaker 1: I know, Okay, then here we go.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it's going It was trying to get your attention in the bathroom. Wow.
Speaker 4: I was hoping to be like Ebie please, But I don't think that that sounds very frightening and real. I know.
Speaker 1: Well, let me give you some options.
Speaker 3: Okay, is it a burning?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a democratic Socialist ghost. I don't know they're voting for Bernie.
Speaker 1: Is it b burning? Which I don't know. If the pan it's none of my business.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is the c furry? Which again I don't know what they could be talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't happened in this bathroom?
Speaker 1: Okay, exactly. It could be a furry ghost somebody, you know, where's the costumes? Or is it D girl please?
Speaker 3: Okay? Oh oh, I hope that it's d Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, now it's tune in. Here we go now that we know it could be one of those here it is one of those.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: I was really I was praying for girl please. I wanted it to sound like girl please. But it doesn't to me. I think like burning? Right it is?
Speaker 1: They believe it says burning? Okay, let's do it again.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wow, that sounds like like no shade at all. But that sounds like we're in spirit Halloween. We're pressing things that makes sound to make noise, and there is some like shaking scarecrow on fire or something that says something.
Speaker 3: Like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And I live.
Speaker 3: I live for Spirit Halloween, so like that's not that's not a dink, that's a compliment.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna do if I get abducted, I'm gonna open a Spirit Halloween on Mark. Well, Matthew, you've been so generous with your time. I think I think that's about it from that for now.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 2: I hope you come back when the second season comes out, because I would love to come back.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 4: I mean now, I'm you know, I do feel like I wink at the sky even more than I did before. I've always been like a full moon person where I love I do like a whole full moon ritual. I guess you'd probably say that earlier, but like every night of a full moon, I just there's a thing that I do that's basically just like me walking around la late at night, listening to a playlist, and then I jump completely naked in the sky, so like the only thing touching my body is full moonlight.
Speaker 3: I do that once a month.
Speaker 1: But you get fully naked my friends in the neighbor in your neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is like when I first moved to and it's not like when I first moved to La I lived near the Hollywood Sign and I would climb to the top of my building and still on the roof under a full moon, I would stare at the Hollywood Sign and like pray literally to God and stare at the full moon and be like, I'm gonna make this city my own, you know, Like it was like a very like you know, I also felt like there's a queerness part of that as well, where it's like I didn't fully get to be myself until I moved out here, and so I kind of created this thing on my own, which to me was like a monthly check in with God. It felt like where it's like I spend this full moon time to recharge me for the next month. You know, I'm not a crystal person, you know, I have some Demi's really big into that, and a lot of people are and go for it, do you That's not necessarily my thing. I don't know a lot about astrology, I you know, with like zodiac and stuff like that, but I do kind of naturally do this full moon thing that it turned into me sitting on the roof, to me going for a walk, and then my friend Riley told me Riley's just really cool in general in every kind of way. And Riley grew up on this island where they would they it was Riley's I stole this from Riley.
Speaker 3: I really did, thank you, Riley.
Speaker 4: But Riley, as a little kid, would go into the middle of this field under full moon, would take off all their clothes and would jump up in the air, so the only thing touching their bodies full moonlight, just for a second. And I thought that was kind of like charming and romantic and fun. So I started doing that a few years ago, and now I do that once a month. I usually go behind my building and West hollywoodn't do it. No one even blinks here, no one even cares. And I've done it whenever it's a full moon. I've done it in Africa. I've done it in Amsterdam, I've.
Speaker 3: Done it in Hawaii. I've done it like all kinds of places.
Speaker 4: And I noticed since I've gotten back from shooting on identified when my full moon walk was early this week, I find it's shifted a bit in the way that I'm It was me just looking towards the moon for a while and listening to music, and now it's me looking to the entire sky, and especially since I was in Palm Springs and saw some swirly stuff in the sky, you know, just a couple months ago.
Speaker 3: I'm looking.
Speaker 4: I look forward to now my full moontime and skytime even more to see what's out there. So I would be anxious to return to this podcast maybe another time next year a few months, and I would hope to have even more things to share with you from stuff that I've seen.
Speaker 1: Well okay, but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: So when you're when you open up that communication or whatever, a lot of people would be like, well, don't be surprised if they take you up there or who knows what you could be Yeah, having a bunch of kids up there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So are you open to all of it or how does that work for you?
Speaker 4: I think I've definitely been open to spirits and ghosts in that aspect where it's like I've definitely been open to you know, I've played with Wuigi boards before and my mom is not thrilled about that. And I have friends like, you know, you're latting the devil in right. I was like, I'm welcoming whatever. In ghost wise, I've been always like a ghost. Ye, So with this UFO stuff and like spending more time starting up with the sky, I don't know, it's interesting. I feel this like sense of a vague sense of like mutual respect where it's like if there are things out there, they know that that's.
Speaker 3: Not my jam.
Speaker 4: In a way, it's like I think they know if they're there and they're looking back and they're showing themselves to me, I think they know where. It's like we got each other, but you don't want to come up and visit us. I think with the DEMI, they're going to take them right away, you know what I mean? Like, I think that's really open. I think the energy I put out there is I see you, I hear you. What's what's up girl? I'm not ready for that yet and I'm good done here, but I see you and what's up?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like, I feel like that's the energy I'm putting out.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: The thing I always say about them is that they're clearly so smart, like way smarter than us, way smarter than us.
Speaker 1: And most people that have these stories talk about it being a.
Speaker 2: What's oh my God, how come I can't even think of the word when you speak without speaking?
Speaker 3: Uh? Tell it, Ed and Lorraine Warren, No, I'm kidding. That was from before.
Speaker 1: Uh they tell it. Communicate they whatever. They know what you're thinking, and so they can read.
Speaker 2: They can read minds, they can communicate through your mind. So you know, if you're not into it, I think that they can they get that. I think, unless unless it's some of the bad ones. I don't know who knows, who knows any of it?
Speaker 3: That's either Yeah, I don't know either.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm curious to see I think I watched the show back now because it was also overwhelming that I think I need to see it all again clearly, and I maybe I'll think differently after I see the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's going to be all these extraterrestruals getting agents and trying to They're going to be like, hey, they're calling up Uta.
Speaker 1: Kay, did you see me on Peacock.
Speaker 3: Well listen, you heard of Carmen here first?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, like, oh my god, biggest star in all of Arizona. Actually, yeah, well, can you tell people, you know, give us, tell us about the show. Tell us everything, you know where to find you everything and your goosebumph.
Speaker 3: Of course, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: By the way, I was just listening Harvey's episode earlier today just to kind of like get in the spear. He's a friend of mine, and that was just I just I feel so honored to be in your catalog of guests as well so many people that I'm such massive fans of and yours as well. I've been following you for a while, so thank you again for having me. Unidentified with Demi lovato Is is a four part documentary series on streaming on Peacock. Starting September thirtieth, all four episodes will be available. It is me Demi, Demi's sister Dallas, as we travel different places in the United States to figure out what is the truth and what is out there and you've got to watch to find out for yourself and make up your own your own mind. You can catch me on Instagram Matthew Underscore, Scott Underscore Montgomery. My Twitter is I robot you Jane, it's a Buffy episode. My full name wouldn't fit. And Matthew Scott Montgomery on TikTok I'm also in pre production for a horror film that I wrote, which I think you will love. And I will have to tease that more another time, but right now I'm all about that unidentified and I can't wait for the show to come out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Thank you so much to Matthew Scott Montgomery. And as always, if you want to hear a little bit more, go to patreon dot com slash Roz's dress for us for a fun bonus clip where we talk about haunted, Dalla's, bigfoot, psychics, so many things, so go check that out.
Speaker 1: Also, are you subscribed to the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like it's October, it's Halloween time, so please tell your friends about the show and rate it five stars on Apple Podcasts or wherever you do that. You could leave a nice review, you could leave a ghost story in a five star review, or you could leave one in the Facebook group called Ghosted by Roz Dress False. My live show is happening the twenty ninth of October, so get those tickets quick. The link is in the description of this episode. And also I'm on Instagram at Roz Hernandez. I'm on cameo ros DRez Fales, so many things, so much fun to be had.
Speaker 1: I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Hey bye. A podcast network