Speaker 1: Small businesses make up ninety nine point nine percent of all businesses in the US. That's according to data from the US Chamber of Commerce. In many ways, small businesses are the backbone of our economy. Anywhere you look, from entertainment and food service to app development and retail, you can find a small business owner building something from scratch and thriving.
Speaker 2: These entrepreneurs come from all walks of life and find their passion in a myriad of different ways. But one thing they all have in common is having to navigate the unique path of going into business for yourself.
Speaker 1: And on season two of Mind the Business, small business success stories from iHeartMedia's Ruby Studio and Into It QuickBooks, We're going to hear their stories and learn how they business differently so you can too.
Speaker 2: I'm Austin Hankwitz. You may know me from my podcast Rich Habits or from my TikTok videos.
Speaker 1: And I'm Jinny's Torres, creator and host of the award winning personal finance podcast Yokiro Dinetto and author of the upcoming book financially Lit, The Modern Latina's Guide to level up your Dinetto and become financially poles.
Speaker 2: Join us for brand new conversations with small business owners specializing in everything from apparel design to personal training and everything in between.
Speaker 1: On this podcast, we're digging into what matters most to small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. We'll discuss finding your inspiration and starting a business, to customer service and finding your clientele and how to keep that spark going throughout the exciting journey of entrepreneurship. Together, we'll discover new ways to meet your goals and simplify the way you run your business with tools like QuickBooks Money that enable you to take payments, manage income, get cash flow insights, and make your money work for you, all in one place.
Speaker 2: Join us and our guests as we explore how to business differently.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of creators emphasize the importance of me down, but I've always approached it with the mindset of I would like this to appeal not only to people who are really interested in videography, but I also want it to be entertaining. And I think that sort of breath is what has helped me attract brands as well, because that opens up my demographics a little bit.
Speaker 4: Once we realized how behind we were on the orders the follow up videos were all about how we're crazy overwhelmed and like just grateful for everything, and I mean a lot of the comments were like take your time, don't work too hard. You know, on TikTok, they love to see you grow like that and they love to see a small company blow up.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to follow and subscribe to the show so that you don't miss a moment from entrepreneurs sharing their stories and insights into making success happen.
Speaker 1: Mind the Business. Small Business Success Stories returns with season two on Thursday, January twenty fifth. Listen and follow on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.