Speaker 1: Big Clark's Entertainment. Please, I'm the Rick Butcher's Show with Speedy Greg, Bugs and Evan and Ricks.
Speaker 2: And here we go America. Carol, I see you've already in Mississippi. All veterans are ready. North Carolina's ready, Pensacola ready, Josh and Julie are ready. I see Picka you the Baker Florida join us? Are you ready? America? Dictator Alabama? Valley, Grand Deep Will Pennsylvania, Blue Mountain, Morgantown, Western Virginiorsca. What's up? Native Montgomery, Alabama?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: California? Slap out Alabama? We go, Kentucky, Bramina, Alabama, Chelsea. I see you Florence, I see you sixty five south bound. I see all my Mexican brothers and sisters and all ouf cay mysel that hey block Gooding. Uh So it's a brand new I were on a brand new day, and we thank you for being with us America. Uh So, we started a brand new hour and we got a lot to do. Speedy Greg Adler all here, uh and ready for a brand new hour. Fellas. I hope you are dialed in. We got a lot to do today. Let's go. We got we got a lot to do today, all right, You said, Picky in Mississippi, been to that emergency room. You've been to that You've been to the emergency room. I thought that might have been where somebody else broke it.
Speaker 4: You had to close my chin up from a football game, went across the middle of the little ball, and that helmet was It was probably one of the many concussions I had.
Speaker 2: How many do we have? So much? I have no idea once you get to tell them how many fingers I had up you were back in there. Greg and I were getting coffee one day and we begin to discuss our concussions. About halfway through it, we forgot what we were talking about now and I knew I knew it hurt.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: And I went back to the huddle and we had our wide away jerseys on the guys in the huddle.
Speaker 2: One hey, that shot to the tin, hits that bone. And right here.
Speaker 4: Later, buddy, the postgame coach, it won't you go ahead? Because dad, my dad had go gone to the game. He goes, won't you go ahead and get that sewed up? We're going back and you right back with your dad, okay.
Speaker 6: Right, anytime you got a pointy bone underskin. Yes, and it gets hit on your eyebrow, that little point on your eyebrow.
Speaker 2: You know that because you're a fighter. Yeah, yes, yes, that's what he zero was in on when you Yeah.
Speaker 6: Actually tapped that pointy bone on concrete and it just barely tapped in. Buddy.
Speaker 2: It's he loves to bleed. He loves to bleed. Uh So anyway, a couple of things we want to talk about today. We will send Speedy out. It will be Birmingham, Alabama, one O four seven w z z K. And we were thinking about where should we send Speedy today? For parking lot password Speedy by me lunch. He's got five new twenties, he's ready, I've got the words ready to go. I thought, since it's Pride Month, let's put him at Whole Foods. So uh and uh that so he'll he'll be uh in the Whole Foods parking lot on Highway to eighty, a place Greg's never seen. Uh so uh it's it's Whole food So so we'll put Speedy there. Yeah, uh, he'll be there. Those you that know what we talk about. Highway to eighty, very active, Whole Foods right in the sun. Yeah right, and yeah I do need to grab one, yes, Adamor do you care if he takes that one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or there's one that's hanging what's that one above the right there? Big box entertainment see Rick's face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can take that one. That's pretty big. You could. Yeah, yeah, it's just as easy. You know, matches your shirt. Yeah, so Speedy will be there.
Speaker 6: You can take the big mic if you want.
Speaker 7: I don't care, it's fine.
Speaker 6: It's kind of cool holding a gigantic microphone in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Was talking to it. Yeah, I like it. Uh, so that that'll be that, that'll be going. Are you gonna dance like people? Wh they're trying to get you to come to the sales? Yeah, there's a guy right remember the one he did on Calvin. Yes, yeah, there was a guy down here on to eighty and vapor and stuff.
Speaker 6: Dance makes me not want to go there? Right, make you say, okay, if I make that choice in life, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, No, it's a great not that, it's a great point. It's a great point. So I may have made an executive decision. And I know it's unfair for people that that that played under different rules. I'm gonna tell you I think I like parking lot password one word clues I don't like and phrases you know, like you know it's just down there on whatever, and you know, and uh, I think we should do it like password the game, which is just one word clues. They throw words at Speedy to see if they can get him to say the word nice. One word. Are you changing things up?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: We did that one time with the guy and what and I liked it better. So since I'm flying blind, I can't hear you, guys, So what what how do we play in?
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 2: Right? So you're let's say right now, I'm gonna get a word. Okay, let's say that I wanted to. I've got a word in my mind. Okay, jerk, Okay, I didn't say. I didn't say Greg. You looked at Greg. Yeah, okay, because are you ready? Okay? So destination, uh, cat cars, vacation yeah, uh, speed limits, interstate interest Okay, nobody win. He just said interstates. If you're if it's a if it's a knockoff of drive through password, you had to you didn't do it. I say that's what it was. That's what originally was the name that originally trying to get somebody to say something that we told you to say in the don't refer to it. I don't like people better say to Speedy. You know, say the word is taco. When you go into a mix of restaurant and you order and it's got meet in the middle of it, it's got a shell taco. That's too easy.
Speaker 6: That's a little easy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I don't even care any money with you. Nobody's gonna win. Okay, that's you know what I was an indictment on Speedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he knows me, but no, you know what I was thinking to it. Also, wouldn't bother me for maybe three those twenties came back.
Speaker 2: You hear me. You wouldn't bother me three those twenties came back. That's not a bad thing. We gave you with one thousand yesterday. Right. You know what?
Speaker 4: Right here the bowing arrow, I don't know what that even means, not related, nothing to do.
Speaker 2: Looking for that. I love that, Gregson. Nobody would win and you just won. Yeah I did three words. Yeah, there you go, greg What do you mean if they won't win? It for not any good at it. You're right about that. Okay.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about a new one, a new version of this, but I'm not sure how we how they play, But like traffic like twenty and and that means I have to like I can be at a traffic light with you, like on the road that we're trying in the car with them. Yeah, no, I'm in another car. We just had a red light, and I asked him to roll the window down and see if they want to earn twenty or no, no, not do that.
Speaker 2: They want to be a drug if.
Speaker 4: You want to win twenty And they're like, huh, because these red lights here on these roads, you'll sit there for three four minutes.
Speaker 2: And I scream over.
Speaker 4: At them and the other car, Hey, you want to try to win twenty bucks?
Speaker 2: Huh? Roll you win it down?
Speaker 4: They roll it down of course that they're not manual anymore. And then I'm like, you wonder what you try to win twenty bucks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 4: And then I scream at them and then they scream back, and we try to see if they were great.
Speaker 2: That's called traffic height. Can you hand them the twenty? I don't know that. See what details? And also get.
Speaker 4: I also don't know the game, and I'm just envisioning it because like, how do.
Speaker 2: They give you the ruse because you can't do something great? How do they talk to y'all? You know what I'm saying. It's like you're not gonna get any first of being like, what's wrong with this person? Right right then?
Speaker 4: I got to get to look up from texting. That's right, right right now, So there's some listening.
Speaker 6: Green light's not going to do it. I'm going to make them look up from texting. They all continue.
Speaker 2: You are correct. As a matter of fact, I don't remember the last time someone want someone in front of me went immediately when the light turned green. I'll usually have to get my mamack. Yes, Jerry says, I'm quick to the memory.
Speaker 6: You will do You better be rolling? You got back half a breath?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, what you want?
Speaker 6: You want to try traffic?
Speaker 7: Traffic light twenty?
Speaker 9: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Traffic?
Speaker 9: L Kerman?
Speaker 2: Frog? I got twenty bucks? You want to see if you can win it?
Speaker 10: D Man?
Speaker 2: Listen your show. That's kind of what I'm thinking. That's kind of what I'm thinking, all right, Sir Birmingham, don't know the game, then no, I don't you get them the prize. I don't know any of that. So Birmingham Whole Foods to eighty, it'll be inside for you. If you're listening live, which is the only way you win, it'll be in your seven o'clock hour, probably toward the bottom like that. How about Jay C works it.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show, the man who hasn't never been fashionably leaved through anything.
Speaker 2: Rick Booges, here we go, I'm out in America. Thanks for being with us. A lot to do, parking lot, fast word and you get Speedy to buy you lunch a phenomenon. Well you can if you can guess the word that I give you or get him to say it.
Speaker 5: That's what you have to do.
Speaker 2: You get Speedy to say the word I give you using one word clues, then you'll get twenty bucks from Speedy on the spot. Of course, with the price of things, it's not going to buy you a huge lunch, but it'll get you something. So that's coming up in Birmingham one O four seven w ZZK and your seven o'clock hour today, Whole Foods Highway to eighty. Look for Speedy. He'll be the one with the giant microphone. I also want to talk to you about safe step walk in tubs. A lot of you responded to this. What a great company to you love these people at Tennessee. We're gonna get you sixteen hundred dollars off. They can get the work done usually in one day. One day. They transform any bathroom right now. If you or someone you love is getting to the point that stepping over into the tub could be a potentially dangerous situation, get them a safe step walk in tub. They also have a lot of bells and whistles that you can add to that too, that have the therapeutic benefits from soothing your aching muscles and joints, increasing your mobility, boosting your energy, and proving your sleep. So we're gonna get you sixteen hundred dollars off. We're also going to get you a shower package. They're going to throw in for free. There's no obligation for the consultation. But why don't you talk to them today and mention this show for that sixteen hundred dollars off in the shower package. Here is the number to call one eight hundred nine five six twelve twenty one eight hundred nine five six twelve twenty. Good news is you can go to Rick burgesshow dot com look under our sponsors button right there. Uh, and you can pick up the number there too. Safe step walk in tubs. All right, So I want to ask you guys a question. So you know, we have a new podcast that just started. We're three episodes in with Blaze TV called Strange Encounters. Now, for those of you that do not know this, great, did you get my pen again? No, he'll do that? Have been Look but you see those two right there? See that blue one? No, no, see the thicker blue one that was mine. You'll do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll take it. You must have dropped it over here to get another one. Well, he picks it up and he walks around. He doesn't really.
Speaker 2: It's either here or in there. They won too many concussions. You don't know whether you had it or not, so you either so well, fair question. Uh, so got a clue. I'm afraid I'm afraid this is going to lead to future confusion. All right, So let's let's let's talk about So this is a podcast that is our goal is to we have a biblical worldview. If you don't that's fine, but we do. And so we say the supernatural, we know it exists because the Bible says it does, but what is it? And we're under the opinion that the truth of the matter is angels and demons are all the supernatural you need, and most of these other things that we think are being manifested still behind it all is angels and demons. So anyway, with that being said, people are saying, hey, there's a lot seems to be a lot more of people who've encountered demons than people who've encountered angels. Are you going to have some of those? And I'm not, well, sure, yeah, when we have them, Well, we may have one, we may have one. I don't know any other way to explain this. I mean, I'm half joking and half not joking. So you know, our mother is eighty three years old. She is mostly independent, but has gotten to the point that she's not comfortable driving anymore because about a year ago she had a seizure, even though I think we know the reason that happened, and she's probably okay, but she's getting older. And she said, you know, I'm just not as confident, you know, on my own in the car, you know, and so we said fine. So she's giving her car to one of her grandkids who just turned sixteen. And Greg gets our nephew. So he's been over staying with her for a few days. And they went to the grocery store. Now I want you to think about this, Okay, the odds of this. Well, her car is so old that it still has a key. It doesn't have a fob or anything like that. So he's getting out of the car to go into the grocery store or coming out, I can't remember which one. Whatever happened, he fumbled his keys coming out of his pocket or going into his pocket, one of the two, and it fell through a grate that has cement around it, so you can't pull the grade up, and it's falling deep down into this drainage grade and they can't get the keys, and so he's like, I'm so sorry, and they're standing there and are even the people at the grocery store going, I don't know how we can get this out. Now, this is a parking lot big enough for a major grocery store, so they we're not talking about a small one, right, R Mom and our nephew. They're parked. So think of all the things that have to take place here. Think of all the things that have take place here. They're in a handle. A car parks right beside them. A man gets out and says, so, what's the problem. And my mother says, my grandson dropped the car keys through this grate and we can't get them. No one can lift the grate. Okay, what are the odds of this? The man says, oh, I think I can take care of that, goes to his vehicle, comes back with a rope and a magnet, and puts the magnet on the rope, lowers it down in the grate, and pulls the keys up and gives it back to him and says, there you go. Wow, what are the odds of that?
Speaker 6: Was he like a plumber or a magnet fisherman?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard of the magnet fisherman. Well, and you know, I've even heard heard this last night when I told this story. Then some people have these really really big magnets and they'll drag creaks looking for guns.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, fishing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But anyway, it was that, So I don't know, but let's say he was what's the odds of him pulling up next to my my mom and my our nephew right there and has exactly what we need to get keys up out of a grate.
Speaker 4: Say, that's just awesome. Think of all the the timing.
Speaker 2: That's just that's just praying over your mom everydow. Yeah, oh yeah, God put him in that situation. Might not been an angel, but I'll tell you one thing, it's a power of prayer. How else could that happen? What are the odds of that? You know? Man?
Speaker 4: It pulls right up beside him at the exact same time they needed, right right.
Speaker 2: With something that obscure. Probably today you're your chance for meeting somebody. This guy, that's his giant magnet rope. It's not high fit through the grate. The magnet fit the great arked right beside them. Yes, that's crazy. Isn't that crazy? Mean? I'm thankful to this person, whoever he is, or to wherever you are. I told Mama, said, Mom, I need more details on this game. I said, you know, the Bible tells us sometimes when we entertain angels and don't even know it. Yeah, And I said so, telling him she was well, he just said his first name. I said, well, what was it, Gabriel, Gabriel. Sorry, that's okay. Now we're all going for it. I almost went with Michael, but.
Speaker 4: Anyway, but no, Greg felt that way yesterday when some of the vox seats got here and they were holding fritters.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was like, I think I think, sir, sir, if you're not an angel, If you are, thanks anyway. But either way, either way, thank you a magnet man human. The bottom line is, I honestly that was zero hesitation. That's the power of prayer. Of course, whether it was an angel or what seems to be the problem here, well, I mean I happen to have a magnet right back. Pulled up and said, hey, miss Cannell, how you doing. What's up? Reese?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 2: Now then we'd really keys. Yeah, I said, he dropped your keys. But I think Mom said his name was Tony. She didn't get the last name, Sony.
Speaker 4: Tony, you're a good man, and God puts you in a situation where you.
Speaker 2: Know, mam was touched by an angel. Yeah, man.
Speaker 6: And then he started.
Speaker 12: Singing when you wave down the theme songs are touched by an angel.
Speaker 6: Great show. I love that show.
Speaker 2: And you know what I said, everybody out there, pray, pray over your mama. Yeah, that's right, you know, that's thank you. Lord. Yeah, I'm believable that mom was flown away. Back She's like, that's unbelievable. Bottom of the hour. Will be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen up. Blaze TV just dropped. I mean, this is an explosive investigation and you need to see it. Five years since the George Floyd riots turned Minneapolis upside down, now for the first time ever, three active duty Minneapolis police officers are speaking out on camera. They are were keeping them anonymous because they're still working to tell the truth about what really happened. Now. These are guys on the front lines. Okay, it's not second hand information when the Third Precinct was, when they abandon it and let it be burned. They're still working, they're still in uniform. And what they reveal about Derek Shabin and Governor Tim Walls, it's a breakdown of law and order in that city. It's going to be jaw dropping what you're going to see.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: They say this was total a railroad by Walls against Derek Shabin, saying he was completely failed by the city and they're risking their lives every day. Now the city has kind of turned their back on them after all of the way the governor handled things. So here's the deal. You can watch the first ten minutes for free on YouTube. You just need to search Blaze TV many But if you want to see the full unfiltered investigation, you've got to be a subscriber to Blaze TV. Head over now to BlazeTV dot com slash rick and get twenty dollars off your subscription. Sign up, support unrelenting journalism and see what the media won't show you.
Speaker 10: Warning.
Speaker 1: In order to truly benefit from the show, you must have a sense of humor, So like enough Francis and enjoy the Rick. We'd just show.
Speaker 2: Come mom, we'd love to have you with us today. There's a lot to do. Alert Alert Alert Father's Day approaches. If you want to sign copy of Men Don't Run in the Rain, thank you so much for all the feedback on the book, now that a lot of you've already read it or listened to it. But anyway, if you want to sign copy, the cutoff is Monday, six days all right, So you got to get those into us so we don't mess that up up. Okay, so use the link at Rick burgessshow dot com, the one that says click here for sign copy. I've signed, you know, about fifteen hundred to those, and I'm happy to sign more h to get them to you by Father's Day. You got to have that order in by Monday. So speedy, you had something for me?
Speaker 4: Yes, Terry had some breakfast me balls left over. Yeah, and I brought him. I brought them in today, did you? So you have got a new batch in the refrigerator. You're right now. And the lady Meredith Man who we gave a shout out to yesterday, said, oh my goodness, y'all just gave a shout out to my from my cookbook that Terry used the recipe for. We live in Vestavia, Alabama. Uh, and loved the show.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. I didn't know they were local to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, it says it means a lot that y'all would give a shout out. But I got to tell you, Meredith, Terry loves your book and she uses a lot of recipes out of it.
Speaker 2: We got to get that recipe and Rick spicks I got more email about it. Yeah, we just settled.
Speaker 4: I know it's breakfast meatballs, but Greg just wanted to go with breakfast balls, so that's what we're doing.
Speaker 6: Breakfast meatballs is more accurate, though, Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can stay with that then, since I see the name of it.
Speaker 6: Plus she's brought in like protein balls that she's brought in several different kinds of balls.
Speaker 2: Well, she loves quite a selection.
Speaker 4: I won't say that, but she loves to make those, you know. And she actually asked what we wanted. She said, well, y'all, do you think y'all would like like protein balls or breakfast meatballs? And I said, yes, that's exactly what I said.
Speaker 2: And I said I wouldn't if they rode in here together. And I don't know.
Speaker 4: Does your wife ask you a question? And I'm like, I'm good with either one.
Speaker 2: No, just answer it. No, I really, I'm.
Speaker 4: Whatever is easy to make me pick whatever's easy for you, protein balls, whatever we got, I mean, that's fine. So you're not going to pick one, I really don't care. I mean both are delicious, and you want to pick one.
Speaker 2: Surprised me? Have you ever just have have you ever been forced into making a choice and you still didn't care, but you just went and maybe yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I did that with some shoes she was wearing the other day.
Speaker 4: And then you think, bango, which what's you? I think they both look good. We'll pick one. Okay, that one I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's the when you like like another one and wife world. I've realized that I love them so much, but they just pretty much live their own deal. And even discussions and plans that you'll make with them does change them. And and with no with no no hand changing the plan, none of that. It happened to me yesterday. Happened to me yesterday when you got well, I mean it was it was due a little bit better day. And Trainer Sean, you know, was kind enough because is a getting a little warm where we are now, and and that's when it's not good to be outside. And so Trainer Sean he likes to go outside unless it's raining or something like that. If it's not raining, Trainer Seawan is going to run you in that driveway and so and I don't like that. And so we normally work I normally work out later in the day. But because we were going to a dinner last night, which I can tell somebody out there you played a role in that.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time. We and they were kind enough to make the dinner at five really for my benefit, which was very nice for those of us that go to bed early. And so Sherry said, well, you know, trainer shone time won't work. I said no, I said, I'll see if he can move up and go earlier. Maybe he can, which also means hotter, and and so she he goes, yeah, sure, I'll do that. I So I come rushing home after everything we did yesterday. You got to do another interview about the book. That was great. I come, I mean, I come flying through the door. Hey, we got to get ready. Magic Sean's gonna be here in a minute. A babe, where are you? We gotta get wrapped? Are you already ready? I want throw some shorts and tank top on, because you know you gotta you'll go tank get the tank on. Got gotmnna do rag on and and and it's hot out there. Baby, huh, we're baby? Where are are you? I'm back here. I walked back into around the corner and I see the door shut to the bathroom, Babe, were you in there? Babe? I'm in the tub. What are you doing in the tub. I don't think I'm gonna have time to get ready. I'm gonna go ahead and start getting ready. You're leaving me with trainers shine at two thirty in the afternoon in Alabama and them. Yeah, I went what I did earlier. I just went and I went down the park and I walked, so I'm good. No heads up, no, hey, the plans changing. You're on your own today. And I just look out there and there he is here. He's waiting, and he's laying out match he's throwing out dumb bales, stands, he's got boxes.
Speaker 4: And I know you're strategic on getting his attention away from you, so you need her.
Speaker 2: But Greg, you brought up a good Yes, you count your reps. I know the red counters not there. But why do they change the plan with no heads up? Had no heads up? And then they they don't communicy.
Speaker 6: If we're not going to update a calendar, why are we having a shared calendar?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: If we're not going to put something on once it's scheduled, or if we're not going to take something off once it's unscheduled. Why are we doing it exactly? Just hypothetically?
Speaker 2: Right? You know anything about it? No? But and you know me? Is there anybody you ever met more that wants to know what the plan is? Right? You better know? Sherry says, She says, She says, You're an interesting dynamic because you you're very efficient, You very want to know the plan. You don't have a whole lot of patience. But yet you'll be very vague when you put something on your calendar. Speaking of calendars, like you're going to have to do better than writing down June whatever Tuesday night? Speaking, why don't you put more details on there where you know where you're going, you know what the thing is. And I'm like, well, Bones does all that, and she goes, but don't you want more on your calendar than that that that seems that seems to be outside? I want to know the.
Speaker 6: Plan at least time and place at least a time. Yeah, so are we going to talk about the do Rag? I got the picture ready to go, But I wish you thought that the image of the show What's Wrong with the Do Rat?
Speaker 2: I wish you thought that when when you're out there sweating profusely. What are you a biker? Now, I'm not a biker, but I don't want sweat rolling down show while I'm working out show it. I mean, I will tell you this. I mean, I don't want to cause anybody to stumble. I'm in a tank top.
Speaker 6: Well that's a good point, Okay, I'm showing.
Speaker 4: I used to wear rags all the world.
Speaker 2: Baby blue, interesting colors, scrap whatever one baby blue. It's not pink.
Speaker 6: I'd like it to be black or you know, at least like.
Speaker 2: So the sun will bam down and burn your head and soak in the sun.
Speaker 6: You could go crips some bloods red, tank top blue, darker blue.
Speaker 2: The only one I could find baby blue? Herd it Well, you know what, because because then you know what else? Is that weird thing we talked about with our wives. I had to grab what I could where I could find us. The drawer where I had other colors is inside the bathroom, and my wife pulled that weird thing. Don't come in here, I'm in the bathtub. Yeah, baby, we're married a lot, we have children. What are you talking about, right, don't come in here. You're my wife. We've been married thirty years.
Speaker 6: It could have been because you know, you had the tank top and the do rag and she didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look like, you know, a wrestler at the end of his career. He's too long the big rooms anymore. He's down there at the armory. You're by the way.
Speaker 6: That's after workout.
Speaker 2: I can tell it is struggling and the do rag is loose now, so get ready to take it off.
Speaker 4: I don't have it on like I had. Yeah, I'll start that when you used to do your running where it rag.
Speaker 2: I'm on the better. I'm gonna just make it like a headband and tie it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I prefer that you're talking about just the headband like in like like a lover of boys, elite singer up front. Yes, and I won't fans too. By the way, this fans is matching risk bas By the way, I want you all to know American flag wooks. Yes, I want them out there. I want all of you out there in the Rick Burgess Show nation to know, don't panic. I'm starting to get these panic emails and whatever. I am not growing my hair out. I'm not going back to the mullet. I am long overdue for a haircut, and I'm getting one tomorrow. Nobody pantings the do rag boo. A lot of you started going, okay, well, I'm starting to say that back. Your hair's growing out again now. And by the way, some of you still don't know what a mullet is, just because somebody has long hair and then takes takes their hair and fixes it for work, and it's longer in the back because of the fixing of the hair. The hair, my hair is all growing at the same time. I have not done business up front and party in the back, and I do I want.
Speaker 6: To, Yes, yeah you should.
Speaker 2: Will it be allowed by my wife? That's a note.
Speaker 4: When trainer Sean is standing in the driveway and you hit the garage door opener and the garage starts to come come up, and all of a sudden he sees you. Is that red tank top always what he sees every time? Okay, does that mean he mean? I mean you mean business? He knows that's what I mean.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: Now, if I picture that rick looks like an out of work, that may be better than progress. I think it is.
Speaker 13: So great.
Speaker 2: It's not a good look, it's just functional. I didn't wear that to the dinner.
Speaker 4: Rick, you can get a six pack of black do rags from an Amazon for twelve bucks.
Speaker 6: He doesn't know need to go with the dow rag format.
Speaker 2: I'm not just how do you want you wear a hat on back?
Speaker 6: This rambow style? I said, it's the headband rambo I.
Speaker 2: Can do, right? I do that? Sometimes I thought that looked worse. No, it looks, does it. I don't look like an eighties aerobics instructor.
Speaker 6: You more like you like he did some time in prison and now you work in a lunch with Richard.
Speaker 1: Is the Rick Burgess Show in a world that embraces mediocrity. They are thriving the Rick, which is show.
Speaker 2: Meature being with us today America. So much to do going forward on the program. And today Wednesday, Bible Study is back Joe chapter sixteen. Today. Catch it at noon Central one o'clock Eastern on the Rick Burgess Show YouTube channel. If you can't do that, catch the archive which will be available soon after. So a couple of things today to hit on. They've caught a man scaling mar A Lago, coming up the wall. They have captured him. If you'd like to know. He has told everybody his reasons on why he was scaling the wall at mar A Lago. You're gonna love this one. Gregory Anthony Thomas raised twenty three, was arrested by the Palm Beach Police Department. Some of you, by the way, if you want to tie something to the show to Palm West Palm people saying, hey, is what's eaton Scott GAROSSI going to be on the new show? Well, you must have missed it, yes, because it already has been. Uh, he was up here, but he can't be here as often because, believe it or not, Garowski is living part time in West Palm Beach working on a project down there that he is overseeing. So it's it's hard to get him here, get him here as often. But he has already done one this year and you you might have missed that, So look for that maybe in the daily archives anyway. So he says the reason that he was scaling the wall at mar A Lago is he wanted to marry Trump's granddaughter, the golfer. I'm not sure this is the way to believe. Well, look at him, he's got a shot. Yeah, why you got to love him for trying, right, and but not just that not just that he also wanted to get into the resort. He certainly wanted to propose to the granddaughter. Well, he was there first, but while he was inside, and I pat him on the back for this, probably just wanted to lead with this. It makes it a little odd when you throw in the marriage proposal to the granddaughter. And you probably shouldn't be trying to break into a place without just properly getting in right, you know the legal ways.
Speaker 4: Scaling the fence probably not the way to go. No, it's not the way to get I'm a fence to get to It's probably bad.
Speaker 2: Greg. I would like for you have you seen this story? No, I haven't. I would like for you to guess what else you wanted to do other than proposed to the granddaughter. There's no way you'll be wanting to give President Trump a haircut. Okay, good one, Adam.
Speaker 6: You wanted to use the golden toilet at mar Alago.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Spread the gospel, Spread the gospel. He wanted to spread the gospel in mar A Lago. I'm all about that. Now. This is after he's proposed to his grand I guess at first, Yeah, that's that's the first. Yeah. So the first foot that got up on that fence, he thought, you know this might work. No, No, I got a great plan. I got a great plan. I can get over this fence. Yeah. And I have to break in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just meet her yea, So I propose, and she'll marry me and I'll.
Speaker 2: Spread the gospel. There we go. While we're at it, also just taking him in it the big beautiful budget. Uh, you know we've we've got rick. Is it the big budget bill bill? Beautiful budget budget bill? Well, it's Elon has weighed in on how he sees it. Yeah, he says it's an abomination. So grig so let me think is he for it or right? So, I don't know if that's gonna bust up the friendship. I don't know about that. I think the Hypes died down on their little deal they had and going right, Uh is looking at the stock drop. He's gonna go fix that. Yeah, he's gonna go work on the tesla. Well and and this is the world and Speedy was talking about it and he really has the perfect balance. This is what you have to understand okay, And it's the reason why I kind of made a decision, and at one time I was doing different and I finally just said I just can't do it and anymore is when it is to be involved. Now, Look, I'm gonna do my part as a citizen, and we're gonna update you on the headlines. Here. We're we're, like we said before, not gonna do near as much news talk as we were doing toward the final years of Rick and Bubba. I just don't. I just don't think that's where I want to be at this stage of life. But we are going to report the headlines. And the reason why I made a decision to no longer endorse candidates, no longer be involved in people's political campaigns with this platform or the platform that God has given me, because politics, one thing that is absolute is it is a world of compromise. They have to and I'm not even saying that, I'm saying, if you're going to sometimes get the things you want, you have to give to the other ideology something they want or they're just going to keep it from going through. And so in the world of compromise, I said this a thousand times. If you stand next to somebody and put your arm around them and kiss them and get your picture made with them, and go out and do stump speeches for them. Sometime during their political run, they're going to do something. You're gonna have to explain why do they do that? Well, you got to understand they did that so we could get this. And so Greg said something in the break which was absolutely right. How do we as the people ever get to the truth because we're so divided on ideology. If one party comes up with something, the other party has to hate it on both sides and do everything they can do to make it fail. Right, So then you, as a as a citizen, go well, how do I know? Yeah? Yeah, well yeah, how do I know? I'll tell you how you know? How are these things affecting your life? In reality? And so what you need to do is go into this budget and Speedy said they are even offering that, and you can go in and say, how will these tax cuts make my life better? How will this work for me? Do I does the economy? Is it getting better? Is my ability to make a living? Is that getting better? You know? Are are we better in our standing in the world? Do I feel good about where we are militarily, you know, those kind of things. You just have to look for what's really happening and then decide whether you think it's the best thing for you in this country or not, because what the politicians say meaningless. You know, I think it's great. I think it's the worst thing ever, you know. But but what Trump has tried to say, and because it is reality, if you're going to work in Washington and you're gonna get things through, rare is the day that you push something through and everything you want is in it and everything the other party wanted isn't right. It just doesn't happen much. You gotta scratch backs, you gotta which is why, which is why I just don't think it's a place for me. I just I'm not saying as a citizen. I'm talking about as as a platform, and as a citizen, I'll be very involved and I'm gonna vote, and I'm gonna you know, and we'll give you the headlines here and we'll keep you updated. But in discussion, when you go into this world, you're gonna you're going to have to compromise at some point.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and discussing the pros and cons of what people that we even support are doing. You know, good Trump, bad Trump. You know that that kind of thing I think is great and healthy and that we have to have that in order for the world to continue.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: And you see so many platforms not willing to take that chance.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It's either either all support one party or they reject everything that the other party does or whatever. But I think that our ability to talk about this openly and honestly and try to actually get to the truth is amazing and I'm so grateful for the chance to be on a platform that does that.
Speaker 2: And Elon, you got to get into his mind and the way he sees things, especially with him being in the spectrum. To him, it's black and white, and that's the way he sees the world. And I understand that he says, after all the things I've discovered, how could we let any of this garbage in here? Right? And so it's infuriating him because he thinks we found out the way we scut we understood it, so all of that will never be done again at all. And then he's really and wow, some of us is going to hang around in order for us to get down the road and for him. He can't stomach that and I understand that too.
Speaker 6: And the way that he runs his companies, he can't. You can't do that and.
Speaker 2: They can't compromise, like you know, you can't.
Speaker 6: Do that in the government, maybe can't.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 6: It is a tough spot to be in though when you look at the debt growing faster than the economy, that's just an unsustainable path for our country to be on.
Speaker 4: Well, I know that House concerning House Republicans are taking kind of a note from him, and they're they're looking at at pushing spending cancelations that they've already approved that we're just wasteful spending to kind of, you know, make ground on some of this just outrageous spending that I don't know if you've seen some of the stuff that things go to and.
Speaker 2: Can't get a lot of all that. And there's Elon Agains saying, I revealed all that. Yeah, top of the eye where thanks for being with us.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. You better listen up.
Speaker 14: You know what we say as I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 2: You gotta find.
Speaker 1: The voice of reason in an unreasonable world. The Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 2: It's us baby here we go. Would you like to get speedied? I buy you lunch today. It's happening next hour, Birmingham, Alabama. You are the market today Home jam one O four seven w z z k.
Speaker 6: I look for.
Speaker 2: Speedy Highway two eighty Whole Foods, Whole.
Speaker 5: Foods parking lot.
Speaker 2: Spit it out, Rick, Whole Foods parking lot coming up next hour. We'll point you to him and if you can get him to say the word that I give you, he'll give you twenty bucks on the spot and Speedy buy me lunch parking the parking lot password coming up from from the text line. Is it true Rick stopped shooting baskets in the break because Greg has now named him Brick Burgess. Oh no, no, I haven't been shooting because you know I've got that rotator cuff thing.
Speaker 6: Brick.
Speaker 2: You can't now Rick. We had great people yesterday. I brought some some good food there. He was talking a little trash. He watches us on the video and what's critiquing our game? Yep. Then he got drawn for the Burgess ball Challenge and he got smoked, yes, and then really a great guy and overtime, really choked. But he came in tell you what some ugly shots. Yeah, I mean that's fine. Uh from text nation Rick won't run in the rain, but he'll take a selfie post workout. No, what happened that was? That was private. That was private, and I sent it to the guys to make fun of myself and say, y'all forgot it might be in what I'm doing right now, and then Adler decides to take it public, at which you know, I'm not sure it was.
Speaker 6: It was private.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure why he felt the need to ridicule me like that because I leaked it, because I never never do that. I never do that to him. I'm always treating him with kindness and understanding. He leaked it.
Speaker 4: I got another textor here. The title of the book, men Don't Run in the Rain. Does it mean men will not run when it's raining, or does it mean men do not run from the rain.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. I don't know if that mad An, that's somebody overthinking the title just to tap.
Speaker 4: Also, somebody said we're going to an area where people don't need twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Struck. No, if they're going into whole foods, they do anything. I sent it. I sent it there because it's Pride month. And also because Speedy will never shop at Whole Foods ever in his life because I went there one time because it's too expensive. One also from text Nation, The Big Beautiful Bill continues current tax rates. If we don't pass it, the taxes are going up. That's the biggest deal to me. See there, that's that we're talking. Find the stuff that that really impacts your life. Uh. Also, just and this is just a wonder, it's just a one because it's not a full blown just one email. Well, well, well, I hope you're happy, Adler. You're really on a run today, Okay, And I blame this email completely on you. What just so you know, Richard Richard instead of Hay burd hey Burge, I call this hey good and hey gooding. Okay, that yes you do. When you meet our heavenly father, are you going to ask him why he wasn't smart enough to put fluoride in our water? Thanks, Adler, great question. If it's not natural, it's not the cret answer. That doesn't mean there's not a problem, but we created it and the only fix is to stop or start whatever we did or didn't do that brought us there. You weren't created with flaws. Your creator didn't make mistakes. You and your ancestors did. Thanks Adler. I cannot believe for such an amazing man, you can be really dent sometimes, Richard. Wow, Richard, I only know if three groups of people who continue to get paid even though they've never fixed a single issue this was that's within their view, and you blindly follow two of them doctors and dentists. Thanks, thanks Adler. I didn't type that taking on the dental community. Okay, thanks. Question if a man can choose to follow the people who say you can't cure most of our ailments, but they can manage them for a fee, or follow the people who cure every one of those issues daily except for some cancers. If that man showed to follow the former, would you say that man was acting stupid? Would you? Oh? And then here and then here it comes, Adler. This is directed that you don't be afraid to acknowledge when you're the smartest guy in the room and act accordingly. Yeah, here's a tip. When the other guy resorts to smirking, laughter or anything but actual subject matter, you've got him. You know, the saying it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Well, you just let Richard keep on speaking. Wow, love Luke Richard. Thanks Adler.
Speaker 6: That I didn't type that you smartest guy in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I do not think you see what you've done. You've unleashed this part of the audience. Uh, just because you keep getting on Dusney about floor Ride in the Water.
Speaker 6: I don't keep getting I asked Tis about floor Ride and then you kind of went, that's like, that's like, that's like asking Greg about Natty. It's in their realm. It's in their quote unquote wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: Well for some reason, and I would like to ask you this honestly. Oh my goodness, I didn't feel like that. This this email I think is cast mainly looks like me. They're get letting speedy and Greg off the hook. Yeah, right, that we that we somehow I didn't challenge that like you did. No, I didn't. I don't remember really making a big deal saying Adler, I think you don't know about floor Ride in Water. I don't remember. I remember.
Speaker 15: I don't remember you going against well, you guys just now acted like I did something I shouldn't do, asking about dentist, about florid you and doctor Dudney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, it's at tension.
Speaker 6: It was it was, it wasn't y'all made a tension. Y'all made it tension.
Speaker 2: But this little bad for him, You and rf K Jr. And I know you've gone all in on all this. And I think something not what he sounds like, and I think some of it is important. I don't know whether flor in the water is good or not like dolphin, and I certainly don't. I certainly don't think. I think I've moved away from I think I questioned doctors quite a bit. Now, Yes, you do. Let him be the smartest guy.
Speaker 6: By the way, again, I do not. I think I'm the dumbest guy. You remember, guys, we've all seen the choices I've made in a lot of areas of my life. All right, Okay. I thought I was going to buy a lake house this week.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right.
Speaker 6: I dreamed about that. I talked to Greg about it. I was like, look at this, Greg, It's a beautiful at any money. What am I doing? I had to listen to Dave Ramsey for three days straight just to get it out of my mind.
Speaker 2: I thought, I mean, I thought you was going to close that afternoon.
Speaker 6: I know, I don't have any money. What am I doing? I even spoke to my wife about it, and she's like, we don't have any money. What are you doing. That's Let me say that the guy that sent that email that you just read, Rick, I think he's actually a really big fan of the show. I have a ton of emails, so I think that was a little bit of sarcasm.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 6: Let me go back to one where he sent it's about Rick's chest missiles. Stop the filthy show. Put him back in your shirt, big boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So but I will a little shot back. He is a fan, and he even says at the end, thank you and may God bless you always. Yeah. Now, I will say this where he's a little bit flawed in his philosophy. If he's being serious, we're in a falling creation now. Once the creation fail, God's design of human beings creation fail as well. There's a lot of naturally occurring things right now that are part of the curse of sin. I would say poisonous snakes. I would say briars, poison oak and ivy. You know, just because it's natural does not mean now that it is still in its original form that God intended just as human beings, which he did point out He did not create us, you know, to as sinful people. We became sinful people. But but creation also fail. So there's nothing that you can say as long as it's natural, we're good. That isn't always correct because the earth is now naturally fallen, so that I would say he's a little bit flawed there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, everybody talks about thorns and mosquitoes. I guess we've got to add cavity to that.
Speaker 16: List, to.
Speaker 2: All the sicknesses all that. So we'll be back. But thank you for the email and Adler, thank you for all you bring to the show.
Speaker 6: I'm just glad to be part of it. Thank you, guys. We'll be back, and put away your chest missiles.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show, simply elf working the competition, The Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being with us, America a lot to do so, speaking of understanding our bodies and understanding help, maybe you're in the audience, and you're like old bird here. You have some knowledge of yo yo dieting. Lose the weight, put it back on, lose the weight, put it back on, lose the weight, put it back on, but even more on. Well, let me tell you that's not good for the old body. It just didn't. It increases our chances for stroke, a cardiac event, type two diabetes. Greg walked through on Q with another fritter in his hand. But let me say this. Takelean dot com. Takelean dot com. This is a natural way and a more sustainable way to get to the weight you want to be and be healthier. Takelean dot com. It's from our friends at Brickhouse Nutrition, the same people that brought us the wonderful field of greens. So I want you to use our code big vox. We're going to get you twenty percent off on take Lian. It's a weight loss supplement. Here's Patty. She says, I finally found a weight loss product that works. Thank you Rick Burgess and the gang for introducing me to this product. I wanted to lose twenty pounds, so I ordered using the code big vox. And as soon as I start taking it, Lian really curb my appetite. Yeah it will, but you know, diet peels and stuff like that not good. Not good. I mean they get your heart rate going. This is a way for you to curb your appetite naturally. So here's another one. Here's an email from a listener. This is LORI. I've struggled to get the weight off. I understand lour so have I, and Lien has has been what I considered to be a lifesaver. I've been losing couple pounds a week and I'm thrilled with this. Kelly also said, amazing product, guys. I immediately noticed an energy boost. See a lot of times when you're on these, you know, radical diets, you lose your energy. You know why, because you're not get enough calories, You not get enough energy. This is a healthy weight loss and I immediately noticed that. Thank you, guys. I am now passing along what I know about Lean to all my friends. So it was created by doctor and a university researcher, and it targets the goals of the g l P ones, but without injections. You know a lot of those. It's got the same concept, but no injection, no pharmaceutical. So If you'd like to find out more, go to tateling dot com use the code big vox get twenty percent off taatelen dot com. You also find that link at Rick burgesshow dot com under the sponsors. But so a couple of things. Yesterday we had the zebra story. Yeah and lo and behold, one of our affiliates is right in the middle of it. Yeah. Yeah, WGNS.
Speaker 4: They reached out and one of the great affiliates all over the country that we have ATA Murphysboro, Tennessee, Rutherford County, and they said, hey, we are tracking the zebra story and reporting on it a lot, and it's still on.
Speaker 2: The loose as zill going.
Speaker 4: The last report, we got tracking teams canine Search deployed. They're trying to find the zebra but has not been captured yet. And we brought the story to you yesterday. Adler showed some great video to the owner of the owner of the zebra notified Rutherford County Sheriff's Office dispatch Monday afternoon that the zebra was missing, still missing. Several professional tracking groups are assisting. The Canine search got a underway yesterday trying to locate.
Speaker 2: The zebra and they're urging the public not to approach the zebra if spotted, instead contact the sheriff's office there in Rutherford County. Uh So, the h W G N S and Brian and the and the guys reached out and said, hey, I just want to let you know we're covering it, okay, and well we'll keep you up. So our local affiliate there, Murphy's Barrow, will keep you updated on zebra Gateszebra still, somebody do something? Then people had that up close of you I running down the side of the road memory slip, Yeah, fe sure did did remember the security camera? They just walked through the front yard. Yeah, a neighborhood. Yeah came if we ate a zebras like eating a horse too close? Too close, Well we'll ask about eating something. Yeah. Oh yeah, Well we always want to know people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what happened to the zebra? How can you not find a zebra? Know?
Speaker 2: For somebody to get to zebra?
Speaker 4: The The latest updates were from late yesterday and so if anything changes, well they'll let us.
Speaker 2: Know for sure, they said.
Speaker 4: Right now, it is funny seeing that zebra walk down the street of a neighbor.
Speaker 2: He's got a pretty good pace going good. You hear about yesterday they thought they had him. It turns out it was just a referee, white hat. Come on, get up there where you can call the call. You're not in position. Go let's move. Now you've killing the zebra, you're killing grass not moving. Hey, I want to give a couple of thank you, you know, doing the Men Don't Run in the Rain promotional tour which was going to impact programming next week and Vox seats. I don't know why we I'm sorry that's happening, but it just happened after we booked them. Y'all all love that good, you know, But anyway here HEREG will have to give a little bit more. But there's a there's a lot of there's a lot of podcasts that I've done that just haven't is the term dropped that and dropped yet? Yeah? So but a lot of them are going to drop next week, uh, because of Father's Day, a lot of them. But yesterday or this week, I have been on the Pursuit of Manliness. Now that was not gonna be to July first. So I did that on Monday. I did that on Monday. Yesterday I was live on the Old Radio on the Giant Radio Network point of View Live with Kirby Anderson. Kirby's been around for a long time. It's a nationwide radio talk show and they have been on the air since nineteen seventy two. Can you believe that? A thousand stations on the USA Radio Network. How about that? So there we go and so had a great time with Kirby yesterday. Those of you may have heard that. If you did, He's an author of about twenty five books, and he was really ready to go. He did an outstanding interview. And I just want to think the entire staff at point of View and host Kirby Anderson for honoring me with that yesterday. Now next week it's going to be So I'm going to Seminole, Texas. That's real this weekend, right, Lord Willing, American Stays on time only, people fly Tolubbick, Okay, American Eagle. Yeah. I'll be on an American Eagle, bright and early Saturday morning, off and running and hopefully back on Sunday. So well, you got a busy few days. And then as soon as I get back, we do the show Monday, Lord Willie. Then I leave again and I go where Virginia seven. I'm going to Virginia Beach uh, and then I'm going to attempt to be live on this show Tuesday morning the tenth oh bless Us bless Us via the hotel room, and then I'm going to be on the seven hundred Club, which Greg, think about, what if I told you, say, nineteen eighty seven, one day I'm gonna be on the seven hundred flo Whould you have bought that? No? Okay, So I'm on the seven hundred from it, and so then after that's over, I'm working my way back and we'll be back on the show Wednesday. So that means vox seats all of you that are coming Tuesday. These guys, I've told them to behave it's gonna I'm not gonna be here to keep these three in line. You can see Rick on the screen. Yeah, I'll pop up and say hello. But you're gonna be dealing with speedy, Greg and Adler without without supervision.
Speaker 4: Did you know that on Monday? In between all that, you left out another interview.
Speaker 2: Who am I talking to Monday on Life Today Live at noon Central? Really? Yep? With Randy Robinson. Okay, so is that a podcast? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I say a podcast, it looks like it's. Uh, they've got a lot going on here.
Speaker 2: I can't say.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find out if it's gonna be live or recorded. Okay, so then yeah, I'm looking at your You're landing in Norfolk Airport for the seven hundred Club.
Speaker 2: You got a busy little schedule. Yep, that's that's that's a busy one right there. Should should bring a lot of drama.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show, God fearing and America loving Ricker.
Speaker 2: Show them on America, all right. So one hour from right now, one hour if you're if you're catching this baby live. One hour from right now, Calvin Speedy Wilburn will find his way down Highway to eighty in Birmingham, Alabama, the home of one O four seven w z ZK, the Legend and the home for the The Rick Burgess Show. Speedy is going to be in the parking lots around Whole Foods. You'll see him and you'll have a chance to see if you can get him to buy you lunch by getting him to say the word that I give you using only one word clues. You got to be the one word clue. I love the word word clues, Greg won don't you just stop being so negative about that? Greg, stop, I got one word for you. As soon as we get in the break, I'll be donkey.
Speaker 6: Here's your clue.
Speaker 2: Donkey, Greg, don't key.
Speaker 1: Z bro We played by Bird.
Speaker 3: We got it.
Speaker 2: It's not I know, Greg. I'm saying I'm making adjustments. We made adjustments on birds ball thing. This stuff's all evolving. Man, come on, get with the program. I'll be the bald guy dancing around with a microphone. Uh Sean, So if you want to play find your way there on your way to wherever you're going today from text Nation, you got me play traffic like twenty two you know what it's raining. Don't play traffic like twenty. Traffic like twenty needs some help. Yeah, I don't know. There's some questions.
Speaker 4: I don't know how we're gonna play, but I'd love to try try it.
Speaker 2: On your way out.
Speaker 6: You need to be somewhere safer, like a truck stop or something like twenty.
Speaker 2: Truck stop from text Nation. Uh hey, birds, no need to come back Wednesday because none of you all will have a job. Uh when did when did this show ever have supervision? That's a good yeah, good point. So I don't want Rick on the big the screen behind you all the entire show, even when y'all stopped talking through. Yes, by the way, y'all got to do Burgess ball and all that.
Speaker 16: Listen, we used that's fine whatever, Okay, we used to do the show during the pandemic panic on screens.
Speaker 2: Oh I hated that, didn't you know? But you're just your audio only, right, I have no idea. I think you think you're right. But let's let's talk about this for just a minute. I like, let's let's talk about this for just a minute. Did to one part we're leaving out? Does anybody think, because you know, everything's everything's low budget now, so I have no engineer going with me. I've got. All I've got is less Bradford from the from the publisher Iron Hill. Does anybody think I'm going to get on the air from the hotel room you using that using that piece of equipment they're sending. Should I just call you on the phone.
Speaker 4: Well, let's just really to be honest with you, probably, But but two, I mean I kind of just want to see you sitting there in that hotel room. I mean but you're going to be able to be with us for like the first two and a half hours. Problem, So we want a good connection, that's for sure, that's true.
Speaker 2: And just give us that. You like, one word answer stuff? You like you're doing this when we ask you a question, you answer one word. Guess what you're doing? That's really something? Why don't we do that? That'd be I'd be sharp. Meet me at the face and the break. I mean, you don't think that would be good? Meet me at win'd. It's so simple. Okay, let's go in. Where did y'all get the so? So let me the way y'all want to do it. Let's just give Speedy twenty dollars and Tim to hand it out to the first five people. Now that sounds fun, right, Let's let everybody fight over. That sounds fun. Here's Speedy's got twenties. Just go see him. He'll hand it to you. We're gonna fix it where you can win anyway. I like it. What are y'all doing? It's supposed to be a contest.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: You know how we've talked about this. When your kids get older, then they become like embarrassed of you sometimes like you know, it used to be being on the show was cool, and then they got a hip puberty and then suddenly you're, you know, an embarrassment. I told jac that was going to be close by where yeah started work.
Speaker 2: He's like, what embarrassing a little bit? What do you mean that embarrassing a little b didn't.
Speaker 4: Yah said I'm gonna be close to the parking if you would have said, do you want me to come over and say hey and say hey Jeremy and everybody at the bank. But no, no, no, no, no, no, what time are you going to be there?
Speaker 2: I know what I think about when he was a little boy. Think about a son here. I want you to think about I went and see his daddy. Well, think about when he was a little boy. Hey, I'm gonna be working over by your school. Really come in and say hi to my classroom. Yeah, that's over now right now, You're an embarrassment.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: This keeps happening, and I don't know why it keeps happening. It's called the Lazarus effect. A woman declared dad by the corner after her husband found her unresponsive. I't underline husband in the bed and was placed in a coffin when the mortician was having made a startling discovery she was very much alive. The horrifying tale is out of the Czech Republic. Eighty eight year old woman who was the ought to be dead showed signs of life in her coffin. How many days was it? The husband of the woman thought to be deceased called the emergency services to potentially help his wife. The husband told the emergency dispatch she didn't move, she didn't breathe. Of course you're not a doctor, but I think I mean none. And when we put her in the car, I think the corner officially come, yeah, listen to this. Paramedics arrived, they confirmed the woman's death and the corner speedy, was dispatched to the apartment. The corner also confirm the woman's death and the undertakers were called to move the body into the coffin. They go right to the coffin. There they arrangement. They transferred her to the coffin, and when they were right in, right there in the apartment, in the hallway by the door, they found out she was still alive. From a sartment to call well, so when they come to get you in a coffin, that say, that doesn't make sense. I thought they just put a sheet over you and put you out there and drive you to the place to pend gurney. M hm. It is called the Lazarus effect. What what did she sit?
Speaker 4: I mean when she said seven signs of life?
Speaker 2: Most of the time when this happens, the person, you know, they don't recover, right they what's it saying? There? Sometime later the patient was was now treated and she's she said that she's she's alive right now, she's talking. I didn't say talking, just says that the woman was transferred to the hospital. They don't give us a lot to tail there. Yeah, after that, it just kind of falls off. They said, this happens after cardiac arrests many times, and then CPR is administered to the patient. But that didn't happen. But guys, when the corner and the paramedics pronounce you dead, I'm sorry, what else? What else are you supposed to do? The things about that story don't make sense.
Speaker 4: I know again, I don't like this. They say, she showed signs of life.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? They said? And this is the Czech Republic, Greg, this is not this is not Calhoun county. So so what I said that in the story, that's the problem one word. And so maybe in the Czech Republic, they come in and I guess they put you in some sort of makeshift coffin and put you in the hearse and head you over to the funeral home. And somehow out in the hall she got to hollering around, somebody help me.
Speaker 8: Why am I.
Speaker 2: When they come to get you that bring the coffin woman? Apparently apparently.
Speaker 6: This I gotta I gotta admit something. Uh, it's been a long time since I've been to a place where you order coffee and they call out your name for you to come get it. But if I'm ever in that call out your name situation, I say, my name is Lazarus. What can It's hilarious to hear the person behind the counter go Lazarus, like in the bottom fourth.
Speaker 2: Right, how long you're come in doing this?
Speaker 6: It's just funny.
Speaker 2: Something wrong.
Speaker 6: There's a hipster behind the desk and they go Lazarus. And in my mind I finished the rest of the statement when Jesus says, Lazarus, come.
Speaker 2: Forth, and how long has this been going on?
Speaker 6: Was a good one. It's funny I met.
Speaker 2: Your family loves its, loves it, so you actually do when she's with you. I've done it once before.
Speaker 6: She goes Lazarus.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? I go from the Bible. I'm coming, I'm coming forth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's your name? Lazarus?
Speaker 2: We used to use fun to spell it.
Speaker 6: I just let them figure it out.
Speaker 2: Okay. We used to like go to red Lobster and you have to wait and I'll go give them a funny name. How funny funny than Lazarus? Well, I know it went in that category, just like something funny sounding, Bobby, something like that. Just I don't know Bobby's funny sounding. Well if now that I look back, that wasn't that funny, but we thought it was. If it's great for some reason, him named Bobby's funny to Bobby, it's no Lazarus, but like.
Speaker 6: Hairy butts or something like that.
Speaker 5: You don't do that.
Speaker 6: You go down first and last name.
Speaker 2: Do you ever do somebody famous to see if you can get everybody just here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm Evan Bacon.
Speaker 2: So so I did not know Edler was doing that, And honestly, that's odd.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Buddy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll love them. Bobby Robby didn't even make anything.
Speaker 2: I will. I will.
Speaker 4: When a waiter comes to the table, I will throw my accent a little bit.
Speaker 2: And it makes Terry very uncomfortable. It's like stopping, please stop me. What Yeah, brings a little tricks. Leave him alone. Yeah, I'll talk some water.
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 13: Stop stop it.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show. America sleeps well every night just knowing these four men are on the air, The Rick. We're just shoe all.
Speaker 2: Right, America, Birmingham, you're in the you're in the spotlight today. If you're listening live. Speedy heads your way here momentarily. Matter of fact, this will be his last segment in here. And he hits the road down two eighty there in Birmingham, over around Whole Foods and be looking for him for Speedy buy me lunch. We send him there because he will never go anywhere near there. And it's a new experience him having to buy somebody lunch while standing around Whole Foods. And let's face it, it's Pride month. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I see, I see why you've done it. I see, I see, I see why you have made like not fun but just messed with Greg his entire life. There's there's a few things it's more fun to me than to mess with your brother.
Speaker 2: I know if you if you've seen Camp House Tells from the Camp House episode four, I tell you that really Greg should be thankful and grateful for me because I've made him tough, I've made him mean, and that's how he survived. I compare myself to the dad who named his son Sue and the Johnny cash On.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you're not You're not Greg's dad, you know that, right, You're not Greg's.
Speaker 2: Dad, older brother. It's very similar.
Speaker 4: But you see right now, he's got something on his mind, and I'm messing with him, like I need to get on that computer and not stock and I don't don't stop. So it's it's messing with him because all he can think about is complete and what he needs to get done.
Speaker 2: I look his face in there, he's frustrated. In the middle of the segment, he's still standing there. Greg, get in here, leave that alone and hit record. Greg, leave it alone. Okay, So he's got so funny the things that Greg is like. Greg has a pretty major responsibility to this show. In our livelihood and it is He's You wouldn't believe the things that Greg's responsible for, as far as it's a major. He's in there and he's using his little keyboard. That's right, Greg, did you skip typing? Get on the home keys? He knows.
Speaker 4: I'll get in there, and I'm like, hey, man, I need to I need to get a dobe.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I get it?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 10: What are you?
Speaker 2: News man? Get out of my way? And the whole time I don't need it, you know what I'm like. So this is how it feels to be ricked. You know what I did yesterday? And I could have done it. As soon as we got over to get take Mom's car back to the shop again. I made him drive it. Yeah, I said, no, you're driving off all y'all gotta get back. Yeah, that was your assessment. The only reason I stayed in there is I forgot We had a lie read at the top and I wanted to get the recorder rolling and I was in the middle, I know, and I want to erase it. Hit record, show me implement. Hey Tim, Tim, thanks for sending this. This is funny. By the way, you got your copy ready? Yeah, you know how much we love Babylon B. You gotta be ready for next and I don't have it yet. You you never have it. Okay, let me have it this from three times this week. Okay, well that's all right. Anyway, Babylon B is having a blast. By the way, I saw somebody the other day send a picture that had a picture of Charlie Pride and they were having Pride the Great. So Babylon B has come up with the following list that that will help you help all of you out there who may not be gay to actually do something for probably because you know, the ultimate thing now is great. We have to we have to all we have to all condone and embrace everybody's point of view absolutely except the ones that the left up there. We're not harassing is except for the ones that left un't like you. So here's Babylon B with some suggestions on things you could do as a heterosexual to show that you're that you're you're you're being kind during Pride. Minde, Okay, there's one I'm gonna need addlers help with because I don't get it because I don't watch Star Wars' Go number one. Ride a bicycle, one of the gayest things you can pass Okay, Number two, own a cat, since owning since owning dogs is a sign of heterosexuality, doing the opposite will show them that you're an ally. There, you go go ahead and hug a male friend. Let's face it, there's only one reason two guys should be hugging, and that's cause they're gay.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Other things you can do to show that you're you're you're you're you're with Pride month even as a heterosexual. Please please please express all your emotions. Yes, it's disgusting, but totally worth doing during Pride Month. Now, this is the one. I don't know. I don't get. How do you say the thing the Star Wars people put out in the Star Wars universe a c O L y t E acolyte. I don't know what that is. Acolyte, Yeah, the acolyte. Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 6: That's like one of the side stories.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here we go inside like whatever series with that background. Here it is. If you want to show that you're you're down with even as a heaterosexual binge, watch the alcolyte. Okay, it's the only thing in the Star Wars universe less masculine than C three PM. The entire series is like pandering and let me tell you really, Alt Adler is gonna love this one, and Speedy, you're gonna love this one too. Another thing to do during Pride month to show that you're down with it. Chant free Palestine. Oh, it says all the Kok gays are doing it, have no idea what they're doing. And here's when we love Greg in honor of men. Don't run in the rain. One thing you can do even as a heterosexual. Play soccer. Since it's not Dallas Cowboys season. Enjoy the favorite pastime of super gay people around the world. Okay, this is from Babylon B. Sorry Adler. Another way to be down with it as a heterosexual. Call your friend by his first name. This marks a stark departure from the proper straight practice of last names and derogatory names only to your guy friends. Here's another one from men. Don't run in the rain, and this is Babylon B. We didn't come up with this number nine. Use an umbrella when it's raining.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Extra points if you'll skip in Prance and be frantic a little bit in the rain.
Speaker 3: The show.
Speaker 2: Listen to the show and Greg, this one's for you. Greg, this one's for you. Another thing that Babylon B says that heterosexuals can do for Pride Month cry during any movie other than Field of Dreams, the dream deviating from the only acceptable film men can cry at, and that is Field of Dreams. Pick anything else and cry and that'll be a sure sign of gayness. So there's the there's Babylon be's things you can do as a heterosexual during product that's funny. That's funny stuff right.
Speaker 6: There along those lines. I actually made a I made I made something, made something up for the show.
Speaker 2: Don't know.
Speaker 6: Instead of Pride, what is it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Gay Pride? This month, I'm going I'm going to be celebrating straight Pride and by that I mean George Straight. So yeah, straight straight Pride. As you can see here, George Straight.
Speaker 2: That is look at that.
Speaker 6: I'm a fan of George Straight this month.
Speaker 2: And I don't care who knows. I haven't protested his name, seriously, had protest against him, going you need to change the last that's a good point. You know you're offending people, right, I don't.
Speaker 6: Care who knows it. I listen to George Straight sometimes that's called straight pride.
Speaker 1: He really didn't, I really do, Greg.
Speaker 2: That's that's yeah, Greg, what you've done with that is not helping. Uh yeah, go ahead. Also, I'll Babylon, but just put a number eleven. We're a light blue de ragging a tank top. Hey, it's a way twenty bucks at whole foot.
Speaker 6: Did you see the NFL's all this NFL, NFL the NFL pandering.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 6: Evidently they have, yeah, for this month, Like the NFL is blah blah blah, the NFL is blah blah blah. You know, and it says a lot of the things.
Speaker 2: I don't even know about that you really really really well.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, this went viral and I'm now seeing it is from twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Okay, for.
Speaker 6: Football is lesbian, Football is beautiful, football, football is live, football is transgender. Football is bisexual.
Speaker 2: That's from twenty twenty one, But it is. And who put that out? The NFL, NFL. Well that took it back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, I have noticed that there is less corporate embracing of it this year. They're still going nuts. They're still going crazy. They're going they're still They're still they're still doing it. We but it's not as much.
Speaker 7: My Target.
Speaker 6: For example, I think Target is not heading down the entire section in their store this year and doing like American.
Speaker 2: Flags and I stopped listening. We got, we got them.
Speaker 6: It's still happening.
Speaker 10: We got.
Speaker 6: We're going as heads crazy.
Speaker 2: Speedy is headed out for a by speed Speedy, buy me lunch, parking lot past word, We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show, America.
Speaker 2: Right, America.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: The gang is all here for another Rick Burgess show. Come on with upcasting. That's right, no fake world here, we're in reality. Something good that seems to be lost these days. Speedy's headed out too. Let's say you about that. You're on, so here we go. Speedy makes his way. He is in Birmingham today, the land of one O four seven w zz K. He's going to roll down the very often crowded two eighty and make his way to the Whole Foods parking lot area there on two eighty. He'll have twenties, five of them. It will be parking lot password. Can you get Speedy to buy you lunch by making him say the word that you are given by using one word clues. You got to do it in thirty seconds. Uh and we'll see if you can earn yourself some money from speedy. By the way, yesterday we had a one thousand dollars Winter one bout and the Burgess ball battle on the spin of the wheel of bundles bits and he spun bucks uh so, and had to make a decision on whether to keep what the loser had won or go on his own. And he went on his own and it paid off a thousand dollars. So a couple of things to do to start the iour. Let me hit these emails.
Speaker 9: Ain't we're turning it?
Speaker 6: The Rick Birdes show was rocking the crowd.
Speaker 2: The question the answer slow email stack time.
Speaker 10: But we're on.
Speaker 2: Everybody's saying birds on the mic. No time to start. We're trying control warrants of them all.
Speaker 6: Hey Burch, what's the words today?
Speaker 2: Big blocks in the studio. Let's look to the emails here. If you put hay bird hay birge in the subject line, that means you're you're saying useless on the air. If you so desire hey bird, hay birge. Curtis checking in after seeing the Burgess Bass Battle. I've watched that on Tails from the camp House. It is available on our YouTube channel. Now, I would like to say a couple of things about Speedy. I waited till he left. He's listening right now, probably trying to play red Light password as we speak. The way he handled getting the fish off the hook was concerning. I see now why it was possible that your dad, Coach Rick, might have thought that Speedy was, let me say, his little buddy, and and then he never heard of it put that way. But yeah, then he said. Then he goes on to say, look, I send this in all good fun, and I'm having some fun. He so, I love the show. Just wanted to poke fun at Speedy. You guys bring laughter and a good sense of biblical wisdom every day I go all five hours. I'm a tuber and I'm from Brandon, Mississippi, So thank you Curtis for that. You know, I will say this, I haven't seen many people getting one off the hook and ends up stuck in their shoe.
Speaker 6: Well, he did the step on it method, which I m h.
Speaker 2: And did you notice the shoes?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hang on, I got something for a fishing trick. No, maybe not for fishing, but I got some of them them. No, I'm talking about for fishing. I'm talking about sitting around the house. Yeah, okay, he basically had house shoes on, he did. Yeah, not really. You're right then, too, all right? Uh hey bird, cha bird to get the hook out either.
Speaker 6: You're my work face best friend still speak.
Speaker 2: Hey bird, j bird. This is from Adam Well. I like an idiot. I held off starting Tales from the Camp House because we binge watched these days and I knew, I just I just I just wouldn't I would want more. And uh dang, sure knew I was gonna going to start it till I had the conclusion of the of the fishing tournament. I got to get to the I got to get to the end of that. So we watched the first one. So I guess this person has never seen any of the episodes. There's four episodes now, uh and uh uh there's four camp House episode campus Yeah, telling about the whole thing, he said, He he said, I've never seen any of it. So he started to again, back to deer hunting and all that. He said, Uh, other than my wife and I laughing hysterically. I have some takeaways after episode one. Talking about the very first one. Brody is an excellent producer and has good taste of music. Did you know Adlitude that all that music he uses? He found that that it's it's unlicensed. Yes, really, I didn't know those songs existed. Well that's good. How about this Adler My takeaway, I can't sell my I can't sell my family on a sweet a van. And he goes, but but I'm gonna tell you something that that van is is sweet. So he takes that away.
Speaker 6: It's really coming along.
Speaker 2: Gary is a good friend and uh and he says, I really really enjoyed Gary. He said. The biggest takeaway is is a referendum on all you boys out there? What's wrong with charcoal and wood? I can't believe y'all aren't using charcoal and wood. Our ancestors, you always use wood. Why are y'all not cooking with wood? You need? You need that on the grill because our wood's wet. Yeah, okay, okay, so that's fine, all right, right whatever? Rick just real quick update from speedy Yeah said that he tried red light password and got flipped off, so that needs a little work. Hey bird, Hey, hey bird, a birds, This is from Ross. This is for Greg. I know why Greg loves thousand pounds. Sisters. It's their brother. Yeah, and the funniest one on there. In the latest episode, Tammy Waves ended around two hundred pounds. She says. She said that, she said, I don't remember the last time I was this size. In the background, her brother says, I do elementary school. Her brother, he's funny. He's got all them sisters, and.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, he was real large too.
Speaker 10: Long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do elementary school. Oh they were huge, good everybody, big person. Listen to this from Brady, Hey bird, ha bird, it's not your brother Brady, A different Brady.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: It hit me the other day listening to an archive that when Greg sings, he sounds like Gordon Lightfoot. Yeah, a lot of people give me mixed up with Gordon. I think if he really tried, you could give a good impression of if you could read my mind, who says like Gordon Whitefoot? Where just come from Gordon Lightfoot? The bigger leak that called gets you goomy, hey bird, hey burge from Justin. I don't think I supposed to say his name there he goes.
Speaker 6: You do that everything every time.
Speaker 2: There's a guy in my church who has, and he puts in quotes a service dog for some reason. I've never seen reason. I've never seen any reason he would need it, but I guess he's declared it right. One week he sat in front of me and the dog laid under the chair. And it's a large dog, so where my feet would have been, the dogs in the way, and there's his tail. Almost stepped on it several times. Then two weeks ago he sat behind us and the dog wasn't growling, but he was doing some kind of grumbling the entire service and had to be told to lay down, like several times even at church. What about the dog? I feel like this will eventually have to be dealt with. You really can't you know? What does it do to this guy? He doesn't, He didn't.
Speaker 6: What about the dog?
Speaker 2: He says, he doesn't know, he said, he said, it's like I, I, you know, I haven't seen this, what this dog's doing. He's not blind, he doesn't seem to have any whatever. And he goes. But there's he keeps coming into church and it's disrupting the church service. You know, we asked, there was a dog and you we won't have to say it cause people know it. There was a certain dog that came to the show a couple of times at the old studio, and I asked the guy because he had on whim service vest, I said, really, what does he do? He goes, well, every now and then I lose my balance. And I thought, well, I lose my balance every now and then. You know me too. And I've seen this guy several times up to that point, and I've never seen any I don't know, just like hanging with it. And also remember that time Goofy brought in his dog and he hunkered down and took a dog right in the middle of the studio, right in the middle of the kitchen. Do you remember that I wasn't here? You sure? I don't think you remember? Remember. By the way, I'll give props to some dog owners last night, even though one dog owner made me watch a video of their dog playing piano. Well, I got it. But I was at a dinner last night and got hey, hey, he was really into his dog. Okay, so so anyway, but the host that had us over for dinner put the dogs up when nobody had to deal with. They have house dogs, and they did. They put them up. And that's the way you host put your dogs up. When the guy was cutting grass other day, well you have to gricause your dogs are attacking. They don't attack him, but they just run around him. Hey Bird, Hey Birge, this is from Joe. I'm sorry, No, I'm just kidding. I was listening to the replay and I heard Adler compare Speedy to a ginger beer. I'm also a Baptist like you, Rick, So I didn't get the joke either, but but it's a flavor. It got me thinking about what each member of the show if they were an adult beverage. What would it be if they if we personally were so he said, he says Rick, he's got his own thing. He said, Rick would be bush inn a. No explanation needed. Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 6: Bush a na is non alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I got you. That's I didn't come up with this line. I think it bother. Yeah, I think it was. I think it. What's the guy who had the big hammer and broke watermelons? Oh yeah, Gallagher, Gallagher, I think it was Gadler. He's Gallagher, who said, I don't understand alcoholic beer, so do you just want to smell like you're drunk? Great line that was not speedy would be the ginger pail old again for obvious reasons.
Speaker 6: Yeah again ginger or not again. But just want to clarify, ginger beer is a lot like ginger ale most of the time is not alcoholic.
Speaker 2: I think you, I think you just made that up for your dad. I think you made your dad Greg a whiskey sour, but now on the rocks. At one time Greg was just a whiskey sour, but now the grandkids have come along, so he's watered down just a little bit. That's very observant. The Adler, I'm sorry, buddy apple teeny oh.
Speaker 6: Not any drink at least a cosmo. At least give me a cosmopology.
Speaker 2: And he says the reason why is because, and I'm so sorry, Ada, I'm just reading from the email. He's he's small and feminine. I know I can't even go with that. I don't think he's feminine than you. But listen to listen to this Love the News show and all feminine jokes aside, give us more alt Addler and handy Man Rick comedy. Goat there we go, so s everybody just fine, everybody just everybody just finding a little bit Rick updates. But he's given us tried it again, guys, scream. I can't say what he's going. Okay, yeah, so we're gonna have to shout that. Yeah this what does he call it? Redline fast work? But you can't know it's still in progret. All right, we'll come back. Thanks for the evening traffic like not truck stop. Yeah, we'll be right back. Stay luks.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burchers show, doing what he was born to do, the Rick Burgess.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's like it's like mayonnaise. You know what is that?
Speaker 8: What was that?
Speaker 2: Officer and gentlemen, I got nowhere else to go? Don't tell man, I got nowhere else to go. You think I can make it living doing anything else? I mean, this is it for me. I mean that's all I can really do. All right. I want to point you to field of greens, Field of greens, Field of green. That is good movie. Field of Greens, especially at part of the Ingram when he walks in picture up man man so Field of Greens. Brick House nutrition brought this into our lives and I am all about Field of Greens. I love this product. I take it twice a day, and a lot of you out there are emailing saying, hey, look, we started on this, and now our doctors are noticing it. We're hearing things like the best blood work I've had in a decade. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. That's what my doctor said. We also have a mom who listens regularly that says, my hair and my nails, and my energy and my blood work all doing better. I can tell you I see a vast difference in my health. My doctor is crazy about this. We're getting the nutrition as as far as fruits and vegetables that our body runs on. It's hard to do that on your own. I mean, even if you're trying your best and you're the most disciplined person on the planet. Field of Greens takes care of it. And it's not just any fruit and any vegetables, is the ones that are scientifically researched to help your bodies major organs. I mean, like your heart and your liver and your kidneys, your immune system now more than ever, huh right, Get yours fieldogreens dot com. Fieldogreens dot com. We get twenty percent off for you using the code big vox. All right, So in rick burgesshow dot Com under sponsors has got it too. So here's the thing. Speedy should be with us next segment, if not the one after that. He's getting settled. And if you're in Birmingham, Alabama, you look for him today. He'll be up at Highway two to eighty Whole Foods location, those parking lots around there. He took the giant microphone with RBS on it, which Adler said he could do. And so he's got that. So you'll see him there and see if you can get him to say the word we give you, and he'll give you twenty dollars on the spot.
Speaker 6: I didn't think about the fact that speak. He's just holding a big sign that says RBS. I know, I didn't think about it.
Speaker 2: It's a giant microphone. Show describes the whole show. It really does. Sure, uh Fellas, Now that Speedy's gone, we can openly talk music to three of us. Gibson has launched a search, and I'm shocked that they don't have this. They have launched a search for the iconic Marty McFly guitar from Back to the Future. How can they not have it? Yeah, somebody what happened? Uh so, Michael J. Fox trying to think. I am too, I'm googling it's the big one. Yeah, it's somewhere lost in the space time continuum, or it's in some teamster's garage. According to Michael J. Fox in a video, Oh yeah, you think he would have the cherry red Gibson with the not my favorite Gibson by the way, not my favorite pretty much. Yeah, less Paul all the way. Yeah, to made that guitar not sharp. It doesn't look good. I don't really like that style of guitar, not as far as a look. I'm not talking about playing it because I can't play guitar anyway. But anyway, are you guys a little shocked that somebody they think on the set of the movie might have taken.
Speaker 5: It with them.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, they don't know where it is. I'm with you, guys, I can't believe none of the actors have it. Yeah, Gibson doesn't have it. How can the movie be that pocket You prove it's it if you go back as anybody seen it behind the scenes, Did they not expect it to be that popular?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: Could it be one of those?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: It became more iconic than they could have predicted. Yes, yes, this is a good movie.
Speaker 6: Oh greatness, that almost a perfect movie.
Speaker 2: Now the second one, let's let's go ahead and stop with the first one. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, these sequels are just stupid and fun.
Speaker 2: But the first one.
Speaker 6: The pacing, the that's awesome, The characters, every the the excitement, it just keeps going on. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Did you also see Huey Lewis when he was talking about he didn't really want to do a song for movies like yeah, and they kept pressing them on it, and finally he said he had to go check got better? Yeah, the check got better, do y'all? And he made a cameo in the movie.
Speaker 5: Ye it did.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Michael j. Fox and guitars, do y'all remember the movie him and Jones at did Light a Day when they were brothers? Had great music? How about I forgot I forgot all about that movie till this moment, but I do remember it. I remember that Fox. They played a brother and sister and they playing a band. I forgot all about this. It ain't bad. So the guitar behind the that they're looking for is you said it out of the iconic Cherry red Es three forty five. They're now doing a call out asking for anyone who may have the details on its location to reach out with with tips. Gibson has a poster that reads, have you seen this guitar? And then you got to prove that it's actually it? Oh, I didn't know this. The search, if if all goes the way Gibson hopes that they do find it, is gonna be featuring in an upcoming documentary they're producing called Loss to the Future about the pursuit of this guitar. I kind of wanted to find out. Do y'all think they'll find it? If you know, let's just tell the audience, by the way, if you know something about this guitar, wouldn't it be weird if we played a role in this somehow? They're saying, go to the Gibson website or call one eight hundred the one eight hundred line that Gibson has set up, but they don't tell us what it is. I guess it's on the website. So so anyway, so they're they're saying if you know where this is, what if all sudden we found out Adler had it? Yeah, he had it all these years. Oh that's oh that's where it was. Do you think it ended up upon you like this? As far as a player? Do you like this guitar?
Speaker 6: I think it's a cool guitar. I wouldn't want it to be my only There we go. I you know it's it's weird to strap that on and play like metal. You're gonna have a hard time doing this.
Speaker 2: It's more rockabilly looking.
Speaker 6: And yes, yeah, And when Michael J. Fox busts out that like Eddie Van Halen style solo, freaks everybody out. You remember that place, I.
Speaker 2: Remember that great part of the movie. They weren't ready for it if you don't.
Speaker 6: And he's like, no, you butt your kids all love it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Chuck Berry is like, whoa, We'll get an update and see what's going on with with Speedy when we come back. Stay close.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show, the man who removed the phrase what's you know?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 2: From society? Okay, America, here's where we are, Birmingham, Alabama, one O four seven w z Z case. Speedy is in position. So he's he has arrived. The traffic is horrible. We know a lot of you listening live. You're on your way somewhere. Uh so, speedy is is right? He couldn't quite bear being in the Whole Foods parking lot. He had people coming by saying that they were running late for work. So he's moved across to where Mountain Outfitters is right there, the parking lot right next to O Food So off two eighties. So he's looking for people to come to play. He's got five twenties and he has set up and he is ready and he's joining us now on location. Speedy, how are you, buddy?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What can I hear? It's on the big it's on the B side, say speedy, we'll we'll play. Hey man, what's going on? Well, for some reason, the phone's going over to the B side. Okay, I'm glad we got that phone too worked out? Hey, So so tell us what's going on? Buddy? I mean you're you're you're there ready to go.
Speaker 5: First of all, just a couple of things. I was wearing hay dudes when we went fishing. There's nothing against hey dudes. No, I mean I don't know. And you and I'll saw all of you stepping on the fish and getting the hook off. That's it's just and it just a hook slipped and got my shoes.
Speaker 2: All right speeding. Nobody and was stepping on fish. You were the only ones stepping on fish. No one else.
Speaker 5: That's true. I saw, y'all. I saw y'all.
Speaker 2: Nobody steps on the fish.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, I saw y'all. I would. I wasn't even using needle, not till later.
Speaker 2: Well I did when they swallow it. That's why you were struggling. When they swallowed I used it.
Speaker 10: So I am.
Speaker 5: I'm right beside Whole Foods, where Mountain High Outfitters is, Hollywood Feed, Diamonds, Diregged. We're right here in the middle of all just kind of chaos. I do not know how people drive and rush hour traffic. I say that every time I get out in it, and I still don't know how you do it traffic? Is that a stand still out in front of me?
Speaker 2: All right? So yeah, it's rough in there. So if you have time to pop in and and play quiz, it's thirty seconds, is all it is. Uh yeah, but uh but and we I've got my words here ready to go for any way.
Speaker 5: Okay, we have we have a gentleman here that's just pulled up, and I've got a couple of folks here that I'm eyeing that I kind of want to go see what's going on. So what's your name?
Speaker 11: Mark?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 5: Thank you so much?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: You love it the new show?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love it? Good? All right? So Rick is going to give you a word, and then you got how many seconds?
Speaker 13: Rick?
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds?
Speaker 5: Thirty seconds to give me the word? I'm a step away, and then you talk to them.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay, so Mark, how are you doing, buddy?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: All right? So Mark, I'm going to give you the word, and now I'm gonna start the timer. If you can get speedy to say it. He's got a twenty dollars bills we'll give you right now. You cannot use any part of the word, and you need to only use one word. Clues you know know how to just that word? So are you ready for your word? When you're ready, say say ready, and I'm gonna start the clock. Okay, ready, all right? And your word is handy, handy.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 5: When do we start?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 5: Okay, you call.
Speaker 11: Okay, what word one see.
Speaker 5: Somebody that paint?
Speaker 11: A painter?
Speaker 5: No, an electrician?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 11: Handy?
Speaker 2: Man? Oh do we do?
Speaker 8: We have?
Speaker 5: We?
Speaker 2: We count that right? Everybody?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: So the world second? Good it.
Speaker 17: We got to get a picture here, hang.
Speaker 2: On the word The word was handy?
Speaker 5: Okay, hold back twenty up here? Yeah, there you go? How are you today?
Speaker 13: I'm dad?
Speaker 5: So I appreciate you coming through here. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Lee?
Speaker 5: You're gonna talk to Rick, Greg and Adler. Greg's a little bit of a jerk, but just kind of hand and so they're gonna give you a word and you're gonna try to get me to say it within thirty seconds. Does that sound good? But I'm gonna steppit so I can't hear you. You want to hold my phone?
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 5: There you go? All right?
Speaker 2: Hey you go? God, Hey Lee? Lee? This is Rick Gregan Nadler. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 2: Are you really in the loop on the show? Like? Are you really in Like I said, I'm looking at my words here? How savvy are you with the show knowing all things about it? I'm not very not very Okay, I'm gonna go a different word. Then, all right, here we go. You ready, you got thirty seconds and you got to get speedy to say it by using one word clues. Okay, okay, are you ready? Your word is going to be cheap. Cheap, okay, cheap, and you can tell me when you're ready and I'll start the thirty seconds check.
Speaker 10: All right, we're ready? God, alright, man go all right, bill, bill, bussy, check.
Speaker 7: Check cash, I'm tight, frugal, frugal, what Joe.
Speaker 5: Give jip tip waitress, waiter service and.
Speaker 7: Cheat?
Speaker 2: Oh well, well we go to sign sow many all right, that guys, that was right at twenty nine. That was right at twenty nine and three quarters twenty The word The word is cheap. Did we get cheap in under the wire?
Speaker 3: One lay?
Speaker 2: There you go? Twenty dollars? That was close, guys, I mean it was turning to thirty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right then, yeah, tell me that smile girl. Thank you so much. I appreciate there you.
Speaker 10: Go, show me this, Show me this smiley smile girl.
Speaker 5: Don't forget it, hey, don't don't you hit them too?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: What what did you say, Greg?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean her teeth aren't cold. I can tell you that.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean, I'm just saying. I mean, that's all I'm doing. I've been watching this guy all morning long. That what I say. All morning Speedy, You've been here fifteen minutes. Hey, I want to talk to him. He is working his butt off. How you doing? How you doing? What?
Speaker 2: I hear a motor here?
Speaker 5: Guess we're we're live on the show. We're with the Rick Burgess Show, and we're seeing if people can win twenty months by getting me to the words that they give you within thirty seconds. You want to see if you went away. We've given away forty so far. All right, so you're gonna talk to Rick. Could you turn that down for me? There? Yeah, you gotta you gotta start. You're gonna talk to Rick Burgess and Greg Burgess and Chris Adler. They're gonna give you a word and you try to get me to say it within thirty seconds. You can win twenty bucks.
Speaker 9: You in, all right?
Speaker 5: What's your name? Elijah? All right? You want to hold my phone? Elijah talk to Rick Urgen.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Elijah, Elijah. Hey, Elijah, this is Rick, Greg and Adler of the Rick Burgess Show. How are you today? Sir, I'm good you yeah, I'm fine. All right, So you got to get him to say this word, and you got to use one word clues. Okay, all you got you know, like you just throw out like if like if you want him to say something like a house, you'd say uh lived in uh on the street. You know something? You want to hit him with words to get him to say it. I'm gonna give you this word. You ready, you got? You got thirty seconds the word you got to get speedy to say using only one word. We might let you get away with two word clues. And the word is zebra. The animals zebra. Are you ready.
Speaker 5: Alright? Sorry? Let me give me how to fall back?
Speaker 11: Ye?
Speaker 5: Go? So are you ready alight and go?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 2: Libra animal? He said zebra. The word is zebra.
Speaker 5: He's already said, okay, so he probably misunderstood you.
Speaker 2: So what did he understand me?
Speaker 5: So you can't say the word that they gave you, but you're trying to get me to say that word. So if they gave you zebra, you try to give me one word na make sense, like animal or something like that, like yeah, yeah, yeah, So this is the nicest man. Give him another word.
Speaker 2: Okay, Elijah, I'm sorry. I should have told you not to say the word. That's on me. Are you ready again? Do you understand it now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So your word is softball. Softball, and when you're ready.
Speaker 5: Go playing the game.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: Sports, I think they hung up? Did we lose them?
Speaker 5: No? I'm here, he hung up.
Speaker 2: Now you're good. We got it, sports.
Speaker 10: Uh sorry, let me let you try.
Speaker 5: It ain't that parking lot.
Speaker 7: But guy, did it again?
Speaker 3: You doing?
Speaker 2: He kept saying the word. Yeah, I want him to do one more?
Speaker 9: I wanted one more, so man, I saw you want one more?
Speaker 2: Try?
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, shopping broom, think, hang on. I'm telling you, hey, the dods, the dods can't get a bigger kick. They're loving you right now. They're like giving one more chance. But look chance, they're giving more chance. They're giving you a word. You can't say the words. You're giving me hints to say the words. Okay, does that make sense? I go ahead, get give him another word?
Speaker 2: Guys, All right, Elijah, Honestly, as long as you won't say the word, I don't even care what you say. Now, just don't say the word don't say the actual word. Okay, are you ready? We're gonna try it one more time. Okay, are you ready? Are you ready? Okay? Your word is battery? Battery, all right, whenever you're ready, go.
Speaker 5: Car, Yeah, uh transportation, crank the car.
Speaker 9: Okay, uh key.
Speaker 5: Engine, Uh battery, let me change we go here, hold that up for me. Alive there.
Speaker 2: We couldn't lose a loja.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Alive. Man.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: O Elijah, that's awesome.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 5: You're working hard, you hurt, working hard making these parking lots clean. Yeah, I'm trying. Man. When you're getting after the guys, you are getting out.
Speaker 2: My goodness, speed Speedy. I gotta go to the break. So so we'll get a few moments if you want to see Speedy Highway to eighty Birmingham the home on one O four seven W.
Speaker 8: S c K.
Speaker 2: He's right good, I'm fine. Mountain Outfitters right there around whole flood that from me, and and we'll come back and if we can get one more or maybe two, we'll give you another shot. You'll find Speedy.
Speaker 10: You're read it.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 9: Come here, come, speed racer.
Speaker 2: Said Speedy. Is on location. It is parking lot password. Can you get Speedy to buy you lunch? We've had winners and then, let's face it, we we worked all we could with Elijah and he finally won. But Speedy, I know we're getting shorter time and people got to get places. So who have you got ready to go?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Okay, we just had an awesome suffle full of Hi. What's y'all name? Anna? Anna? And Anna and Matt and we've got some mothers all stand by. I'm gonna hand you the phone, okay, and I'm gonna step away from your vehicle. Okay. They got there in the car and just pulled in here here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, So it's a Amanda? Is that right? Anna? Anna? Where do I get a man?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right? So h and Matt y'all can play together? So you can't. You got to use one word clues and make Speedy say this word inside of thirty seconds. Okay, so good? All right? The word is robot robot. So when you're ready to go, just just start the first one word clue and I'll start the timer.
Speaker 7: Are we ready ready to go?
Speaker 5: Okay? All right, I'm leaning in the car by the way your condition feels great, I go ahead. Okay, they're they're thinking, they're looking out the windshield here, okay, okay, automatic automatic transmission, uh does things for you, does things for my wife, vacuums vacuum my wife, in your house, in my house for you, for friend the brand vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no winner. The word was robot, robot.
Speaker 5: Got the body.
Speaker 7: So sorry, sorry, y'all.
Speaker 5: Look at this hitting me right here.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: It's harder when you're playing it. They were pulling up, they were pulling up like man Elijah, but he is to have tough time. And then if you're turning you're like, oh my gosh, I get it now. Hey, thank y'all so much. I feel it's kind of awkward now not being able to give y'all, but thank you so much, and really keep listening. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Not being able to give them the money, I really, I really don't. Almost just gave it to him. I'm walking up to this car. How how you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: You're doing okay?
Speaker 2: And what's your name?
Speaker 10: Things?
Speaker 5: All right? Laura, Laura is she's a go getter, she's a she's just pulled up here, so I'm gonna let y'all talk to her. You're about to talk to Rick, Greg and Adler.
Speaker 2: Hang all right, so is it Laura?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 2: Do you let me check it off? Yeah? Yeah, Lara. Are you familiar with the show? Pretty pretty familiar with all the stuff within the show?
Speaker 16: Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is gonna be a win for you, pretty easy, if you'll, if you'll just think it through, because you know what's on what's some speedy's mind most of the day. Your word is hoby, hoby okay, okay, and you have thirty seconds. Okay, when I hear your first word, clue, I'll start the.
Speaker 5: Timer ready for yep, I almost, I'm as I almost okay, all right, she's looking at me.
Speaker 7: Why are you being in trouble?
Speaker 5: You should know this? Okay, all right, go ahead, Okay, I'm concerned. Now, well, I'm concerned.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's not kids.
Speaker 5: William's gonna kill me. Okay, okay, hold on, all right. So it's a hard word that gave you from me. It's not for you, okay, all right.
Speaker 17: It's something you think about every day.
Speaker 7: You say this name all the time.
Speaker 17: It could be like the it's the blank pat that she stail on the little the little SAILBD.
Speaker 18: It's called a blank cat.
Speaker 5: Okay a Hoby Yeah yeah, Greg.
Speaker 2: I mean that's.
Speaker 19: That was that was.
Speaker 2: She didn't do one word, but you know what, she didn't know who Hobe he was. If she had known that that awesome. A Laura had would have said was it vice? And that would have been it. Yeah that was buddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, hey, this this was good. Hey, thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Laura.
Speaker 5: I got, I got, I gotta have a ruling on this right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, because my middle son.
Speaker 5: JC just pulled up to go to Bright Bank and I got twenty? Do I do we let him play?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean, he never gonna get twenty from you, might as well get it from me. Yeah, that's good point.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, hang on, I'm going to him right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's like, no, he's waving me off. I hope he's running from you. Please let him run from you.
Speaker 5: He works, Oh well, there's a bron Bank. Yes, he works at Brian Bank and it's right over here. Hey son, how are you today? I'm good? How are you? Because I was not expected to be on the show You just never know. Do you want to play a parking lot password?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, I got twenty bucks. Have you ever seen this in my hand? No? You've got all these other people money, but not meet it.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 5: So are you talking to Uncle Rick, Uncle Greg and Uncle Adler, And they're about to give you a word and you can see if you can get me to say within thirty seconds, I gotcha.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: If and it's not, then I'm gonna keep the twenty Okay, all right, Look.
Speaker 2: We're being so gracious today, but let's try to get back to one word clues. Okay, and you got thirty seconds to make him say this name. Okay, you ready? Here we go, and the name is George Straight. George Straight. So you got to do one word clues and I'm gonna start the timer when you say your first one.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I've gone back over. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yep? Ready?
Speaker 5: All right? You now? Dinosaurs? Dinosaur? What a what are you talking about? Dinosaur? Jurassic Park song? Song song? Dinosaur song?
Speaker 11: What do you mean? Oh?
Speaker 5: Country country?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 20: Garth Brooks, Greg Uh, Chris Stapleton, Uh oh old old, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh George, I don't know that that was right at the buzzer. I mean right at the buzzer. What do you think I look, Speedy, it's your boy. Give him a twenty it was. It was probably thirty and a half. Yeah, thirty and a half. He's never gonna get any money from you. Let him have it, ever, Yeah, let him have it.
Speaker 5: You know, great son, you could have started with Greg hate them?
Speaker 1: Yes, right, yes, here's the Rick Burchers Show. You better listen up.
Speaker 2: Now what we says, I'm gonna gotta find.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting from the world The Rick Burchers Show right America.
Speaker 2: It's a brand new hour. We've covered a lot. I mean, we have hit a lot. If you're just now joining us, so catch that daily archive available to you on the YouTube and podcast channel. Greg and Adler here at Master Control. Uh uh, and of course Speedy working his way back. Go see also May has missed a parking lot password Speedy buy me lunch. We just got one of those done. As usual, speeding on location brought chaos. So so there you go. As we start this hour, we will start them with unscreen phone calls. So if you want to start joining us right now, you can the number eight eight eight, the number six Big Vox eight eight eight six two four four eight six'. Nine you can text us on that, line but you also can call, us and so we're gonna hear from. You unscreen phone calls means when you, call you're just going to be hearing the sound of ringing uh. So and then when you hear the show engage you're, there and we screen those on the. Fly we find out this is probably a better way to do it as opposed to losing someone to screen phone. Calls and basically you could tell this the screen or anything you want to do, anyway and we usually ended up screening you on the fly to why even cut? It why don't we just cut out the? Middleman so if you start dialing this right, now you should be able to get in. Again the number eight eight, eight the number Six Big. Vox, hello you're on The Rick Burgess. Show unscreened phone. Calls go. Ahead, HEY i just wanted to, SAY i guess two days ago when you made the reference to The Keith urban guitar.
Speaker 5: On That lady that that killed.
Speaker 2: Me that was.
Speaker 5: Amazing appreciate.
Speaker 2: It didn't it sound like it a little? Bit did? It harken you back to. That, yeah thanks for, that. Buddy you can join us. Too lines you're opening up. Now, hello you're on The Rick Burgess. Show unscreen phone, calls.
Speaker 11: Go, ahead Grigg Evan, Boem, hey what's what's going?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 5: Man, Hey i'll sit.
Speaker 17: Y'all text, earlier but when you were talking about The babylon b and all the gay, stuff, YES i was actually ubring a gay black man that works At, starbucks and he was listening to every bit of. It and it was the most Uncomfortable i've ever been in my.
Speaker 2: Life All, right here's WHAT i would like you to. Think it was? Funny did he? Laugh because it?
Speaker 6: Was it was.
Speaker 2: Humorous it was just it was very.
Speaker 17: Humorous BUT i was afraid to look at the ruby mirror and see his. EXPRESSION i heard him plumbling, around and when he got, out he had earphones.
Speaker 2: On so but Ham, on you were in a unique situation. There we needed that. Feedback, yeah, Buddy.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you right, NOW i was afraid to get the one star Because i'm pushing five.
Speaker 2: POINT i got, you. OKAY i can't believe you left it on it don't believe you left. It i'm so glad he left it. On, Hello Rick Burgers, show unscreen phone. Calls if you want to join, us lines are opening and go right. Ahead you're on The Rick Burgers.
Speaker 5: Show great, Show great. SHOW i was just going to, say real, quick do you think If Bill clinton was to and introduced a big beautiful bill it would be called the big beautiful Booty.
Speaker 2: Bill, okay, HEY i got, IT i got a big beautiful. Bill, no you, Know clinton is in the. Past clinton is in the. PAST i will, say see that and and those that, time you, know things. Were it was that transition from when WHEN i was doing a show by myself into The rick And bubby, years you, know The clinton. Years AND i will tell you he was absolutely radio. Goal we gave you a. LOT i mean usually politicians can bring some gold to a, show but it was it was like it was like shooting fish in a. Borough, YEAH i, Mean clinton gave us so many things to talk about every single, day and just any any given headline you, know could get. You, uh if you want to join, us the number eight eight, eight the number six big, box unscreened phone calls coming in now, quickly just to get this in because we can come back and revisit. This are any of you here familiar with the fast food Chain Dave's Hot? Chicken, No, ADLER i don't Think i've Had.
Speaker 6: Dave's i've Had Hot. Chickens love Hot.
Speaker 2: Chicken, yes stand, by we'll hit as opposed to what we'll talk about coming. Back, Hey Rick burgess show go. Ahead unscreen phone.
Speaker 20: Calls hey, man This Bancho mic down here in not In, alabama AND i got a real quick something for.
Speaker 2: You that's kind of.
Speaker 5: FUNNY i would like to know if you have a hole in your left.
Speaker 2: Sock left? Sock, yep your left.
Speaker 5: Sock you got a hole in? It, NO i think you do BECAUSE i could see.
Speaker 2: It, No, NO i, no come, on, man you.
Speaker 5: Don't how'd you get your foot in?
Speaker 2: It, okay, buddy all, right, okay come, on, guys what you got to? Knock knock? Joke let me say, This. BANJO i don't think a person with the Nickname Banjo mike should ever call without playing some. BANJO i mean when you call like on that right when you did the, liner you, know like your, punchline you should have went AND i mean you could have kicked into the.
Speaker 5: Back, yeah that'd be, great, man But i'm. DRIVING i can't drive To.
Speaker 2: He got me Like adler got me on an? Owl you know? Who so he did get? You adler did on that. One, YEAH i got him? Good did you get me on?
Speaker 6: It they, said you sound like an? Owl greg, Goes.
Speaker 9: Who there it?
Speaker 6: IS i want to get by the. WAY i shouldn't say this because, Hey i'm not gonna say it BECAUSE i. Wanted there's somebody THAT i want TO i want to.
Speaker 2: Get okay with? It don't? Ruin is? It somebody works?
Speaker 6: Here i'm gonna try to get him next.
Speaker 2: Time, Okay, Hi Rick berger's show unscreen phone calls.
Speaker 5: Go, Ahead, hey good, morning Guess.
Speaker 2: Hey, MAN i hope you're doing.
Speaker 6: Well go, Ahead, Yeah i'm doing.
Speaker 5: Good let's not agree With greg on the speedy. Soho he has a hard enough time guessing that when you give him multiple.
Speaker 7: Clues it's just painful with the with with the one.
Speaker 2: Work, yeah you, Know i'm hung between making people work for it and then just you, know you're, right. Speedy the speedy factor is, enough isn't.
Speaker 5: IT i, mean And i've got a Good i've got a good knock Knock, joe go.
Speaker 2: Ahead can't be worse. Banjo don't do The William shatner thing the guy tried to do the other. Day it's just too, gross all, right not? Knock who's? There?
Speaker 7: Dude who you?
Speaker 2: Done? That ain't? Funny locked, one don't laugh at that time you can get near? You is this the? One is this who encourages all? That right? Here that's the. Problem the one with the same last name THAT i? Have is he the? One all these people basically playing To greg that do this kind of potty. Humor, yes they're they're all playing to, you and you keep laughing at. It, okay the sot guy thought he could get. Something, man that's that's what kind of door you've? Opened how did you get your foot in? It, OKAY i get. It we'll come back and do the. Story guy, said there's A Dave's Hot chicken actually In. Birmingham we're all over that aren't. One but, Well i've seen some hot chicken, things and, Honestly i'm not on the hot chicken. Wagon what is hot? Chicken love? It Spicy popeyes had that years, Ago oh for. Sure The New orleans spice makes it so.
Speaker 6: Nice Hattie bees is like kind of the one THAT i know About.
Speaker 2: I'm about to disappoint you a, lot a. Lot WHEN i go Into Hattie, BEES i stay off the spicy and have the.
Speaker 6: Regular all, right you can keep that kind of thing to.
Speaker 2: Yourself unscreen phone.
Speaker 7: Calls go, Ahead i've got a joke for.
Speaker 2: You oh don't do.
Speaker 8: This here we.
Speaker 2: Go is it A greg? Joke if it's A greg, joke what do you call.
Speaker 5: Two guys hanging on the wall with no, arms no?
Speaker 2: Legs What i'm afraid? That kurt And? Rod kurt And? Rod do you see? Them hurt And? Rod do you see how terrible that?
Speaker 10: Is that's not.
Speaker 6: Funny all of, this all of, this all of this is on.
Speaker 2: You all of this is on EVERY i will come. Back Apparently Dave's Hot chicken is doing pretty. Well there's a there's a group out there that keeps going around and they're buying up all these established. Enfranchises people are wondering what they're, doing and they just Got Dave's Hot. Chicken and you won't believe for how much when we come, back stake.
Speaker 1: Up this is The Rick Burgess show in a world that has gone. Nuts they are here to well to point it.
Speaker 2: Out The Rick Burgish show were always, here always here to make it. Happen, Now i'm just looking at one of the TV's in, here and we might look into this. Later but ANYTIME i see the Topic Miley, Cyrus i'm not really drawn to. It BUT i just saw the headline and we can't hear the sound we have these TVs in. Here Miley cyrus opens up to talk about tattoo. Regret oh, boy of all the things That MILEY i thought would hope she would, Regret she's just she's gonna just focus on the. Tattoo that's a great statement. THERE i, mean you're, thinking SHE'S i have to really talk about some regret. Here, Yeah and she's, Like i'd like to open up about my tattoo.
Speaker 6: Regret she says she regrets eighty percent of her. Tattoos is what this headline.
Speaker 2: Says eighty. PERCENT i would have to agree with.
Speaker 6: That you've been talking about it. Forever people have gone. Overboard it's people gone too.
Speaker 2: Much it's it's kind of like it's an, obsessive compulsive easy tattoo folk easy now come now.
Speaker 6: Easy it really an addiction.
Speaker 2: Less it's more that's you're literally marking on your body with ink and it's starting to look a. Lot, okay changes, Ink and CAN i just throw out there to some of you milky white leg people if you've got milky white, legs AND i certainly do, NOW i don't care about getting a tan. Anymore if you're milky, white having that dark bold colors of ink up on the thigh and a pair of shorts not a good. Look not a good. Look it will grab your. Attention, yeah, right maybe a little mixing some tan might. Help but it's like you're painting on a really really really white poster board and you can tell the ones And i'm no, expert obnes, right the ones THAT i guess there's different levels of. Quality and, yeah you come in on the low budget in, YEAH i does low budget. Tattoo probably not a good. Idea, yeah if you're gonna put a permanent AND i know you can take them, off but it's a. Process if you're gonna put a permanent picture, on you go with somebody knows what they're. Doing, yeah let's get doing to go with you buddy who bought a kit and started.
Speaker 6: Learning, no she, SAYS i don't regret them enough to laser. THEM i love my, cat BUT i didn't need.
Speaker 2: That and she, SAYS i love my, dog but like she's put them on her. BODY i don't.
Speaker 6: Know, yes both her cat and her. Dogs she, GOES i love my, dog but, LIKE i don't, know just having a pit bull in every picture of me for the rest of my life is kind of. Intense there's just a FEW i could do.
Speaker 2: Without she just now figuring that. Out, yeah it seems, so it seems so. Elementary while, back Jeller roe said he regretted some of his, too but he has so. Many i'm sure he probably. DOES i gotta, say on the, face you gotta regret. That, yeah, yeah a lot of the face. Tats that's, uh those face. Ones now you're really you're pretty. Bad you're A. Yeah the neck is a bad, one but you ever those who put it on the front of their. Neck, Yeah and now we all we're looking at is. That, yeah you're talking while some monster mouth is talking right under. You that's, tough, tough and again that's tough as you did she. Did look if that's what the two each his, OWN i guess you're not breaking any. Laws i'm just trying to give a little advice. Here, yeah that's all you, know it kind of kind of goes back into you, know just just easy easy. Now Uh so we were talking about This Dave's Hot. Chicken now this is LIKE i, Said i'm not really in the hot you, know the Hot chicken people are the same people that are obsessed with Hot. Honey now it's got you Hot, Honey Hot, Honey Hot honey's everything.
Speaker 6: Got get the extra.
Speaker 2: Hot by the, way the extra hots?
Speaker 6: Insane what what about just?
Speaker 2: Honey honey's fine chicken is just? Fine why we gotta get wear with the. Chicken, well it's a little spice on, it don't.
Speaker 8: Hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah but, anyway Apparently Dave's Hot chicken has done very. Well. Uh text nations saying there, Everywhere, okay thanks, guys and maybe it's, OKAY i don't. Know, uh but this there's this investment. Bank uh and it said it's from R O. A. R k Uh ROW arc Something and they're going they're going, around people are, noticing and they're just buying up all these popular change it says they have Got they've gotten. Subway uh Duncan Jimmy john's they're. Trying they're buying Up Buffalo Wild wings Locations rourke Or Capitol, group and they keep bringing all this stuff. In now they look at this number, though and you know it's you know how you go back to let me make you an offer you can't refuse from The. Godfather If I'm Dave's Hot, CHICKEN i may say, No i'm staying with. It, Man I'm, dave Or I'm dave's. Family when they show with a billion, dollars you'll sell. It, yeah one billion Dollars Hot.
Speaker 6: Chicken you know everything is getting bought up by these private equity. Funds ever you hear, THAT i just gave you, businesses, houses, music, dentists.
Speaker 2: Plumbers he's back tone and you always got to, work always got to, work dentisty.
Speaker 6: Plumbers, uh it's it's. Wild they're buying it, up and then they're pressing the. Price they're pushing the prices. Up you see What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying they buy out the whole.
Speaker 6: Market, yeah it's, uh they very. Concerning, well so.
Speaker 2: You don't like.
Speaker 3: That it's.
Speaker 2: Concern by the, way CAN i ask you what do you do in the commercial? Breaks about two hours? Long two or two or three hours into the. Show when we go to the, breaks you're in there like talking to.
Speaker 6: People, Right we've talked about this a million.
Speaker 2: Times, yeah but are you Talking you're not talking to.
Speaker 6: Yourself i'm talking to the people watching on, YouTube, right?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, YEAH i mean somebody was in. There, yeah a minute, ago you were in a big time conversation in this last break WE i.
Speaker 6: Met we mentioned the Big beautiful bill, earlier AND i played a quick clip.
Speaker 2: About, that and THEN i played, commentary and.
Speaker 6: THEN i played a quick clip of a kid riding a scooter down a hill really.
Speaker 2: Fast. Yeah and then people, say every now and, then you're throwing. COOKING i remember us talking about that.
Speaker 6: One, yes, cooking and speaking of, which they Owned Dave's Hot Chicken Home service, Store Anytime fitness back to.
Speaker 2: Uh they even buying other things orange.
Speaker 6: Theory they're buying a bunch of Those Miller's, Alehouse jim And Nick's barbecue. Restaurants What Rourke Capitol, group they have, everything thirty seven billion in, ASSETS.
Speaker 2: A billion dollars For Dave's Hot. Chicken who knew it's just chicken? Spicy ALL i meant to ask cheesecake, factory And i'm the cheesecake. FACTORY i just had stuff going there that means that means you're just too.
Speaker 6: Large did you say buffalo wild? WINGS i, did because wing stops on the list too of what they're buying.
Speaker 2: Up, Yeah so so there you. Go but think about. It if you catch somebody walks in with that, CHICKAH i know you Got.
Speaker 6: You know how much chicken you have to sell to make a billion, dollars, right and they see this, branding they see, That, okay people Love Dave's Hot, chicken and we can we can stand it to make the billion. Later but and if somebody walks up to you and offers you a billion dollars for your, company it's very hard to say. No SO i understand why it's. Happening, SURE i don't like.
Speaker 2: IT i don't like. IT i don't like. It does not like? It what ABOUT i meant to ask you if you had this video BEFORE i did the, Story so forgive. Me this etiquette expert is showing the correct way to eat a, banana and everybody's. Furious, uh, GUYS i know we love this kind of, stuff AND i guess that's what social media was made. For BUT i, mean we all know how to eat a. Banana it's not that big a. DEAL i, Mean i'm careful about eating them. Here, YEAH i MEAN i probably would a knife oct cut. It, well that's what this guy does AND i probably would do, this but he starts out with it completely still in the, peeling and he gets a fork and a knife and he works it out where it comes out and all these perfect. Pieces well and to, ME i, mean here it. Is is it more impressive than the pizza cut the other day than? THAT i went impressed by that the pizza cut guy that was no. Good but THIS i just. NOT i just can't take this kind of time with the, banana. RIGHT i found this on the?
Speaker 6: Fly is this how the how the queen would eat? IT?
Speaker 2: Bg, yeah that's the. One, Yeah because so you're to watch this guy he's in place and cut off one, end which he did that would eat a.
Speaker 19: Banana we don't feel it like a. Primate instead using the, fault we hold it's in place and cut off one end years ago the other ends and then we turned the knife on its side and go into the skin like so this is, crazy and then prising it open and then cut a little bit off and he.
Speaker 2: Likes that's a. Banana. MAN i bet he's proud this. Month we.
Speaker 6: Could be more comfortable with the. Banana oh, Wow.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. What pretty violent with it actually well and but yeah That i'm not taking. That but he did do the one thing THAT i warned everybody, about and that is to cut off the tip of it to you, know to take that tip off so you don't eat those spider. Eggs, yeah but you don't have to get the good side off people to cut both. Off there's only one bad. Side but you, Heard, hey CAN i talk down to? Us we do not eat like a primate and he cut it in. Here we don't eat it, banana and the primates don't eat the way we do. Either there a little there's much, message, yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah ALTHOUGH i have seen them like the stem of the, banana where everybody grabs it and snaps. It, yeah primates actually hold the stem and they peel it from the other side because it's like a, handle and then the top you can actually get into it a little easier right from the bottom quote unquote of the.
Speaker 2: Banana there you, look you're. Back he pretty bad, back all, Right so, Well speedy attempted to play the new. Game he's thinking of it because great let us. Know it didn't go, well but we'll we'll hear it straight From speedy next as he's returned from parking lot password And speedy buy me.
Speaker 1: Lunch this is The Rick Burgess. Show demand who informed The Dippin' dots that they were, not in fact the ice cream of the. Future rick.
Speaker 2: Had to pad to let him, know so we work our way. Back thank you for being with us.
Speaker 1: Today get a signed copy Of rick's new, Book Men Don't run in The rain For Father's day by going To themanchurch dot.
Speaker 2: Com that cutoff Is, Monday monday the, night that is the. Cutoff so if you want to sign copy For Father's, day got to get it in Before monday the. Night use the links At Rick Burgess show dot, Com themanchurch dot com Or burgessministries dot. Com be sure you're clicking on the red hyperlink that says click here for sign copy sign. Copies, again your cutoff For Father's day Is. Monday if you don't have it in By, monday then we can't promise you're going to have it By Father's. Day and thank you for all the great Feedback i'm getting now in the. Book now that spent out a little, bit and a lot of you are getting it and already reading it or listening to. It thank you so. Much those are very very. Encouraging, okay so speed of your. Back SO i love seeing the, people don't you love seeing the. People And i'm.
Speaker 4: Getting i'm getting. Emails please tell us What elijah look like because they have a mina in their.
Speaker 2: Minds sharking lot. Sweeper.
Speaker 4: UH i try to put that on my story At Calvin speedy On, instagram AND i put all the winners little selfies with each. Winner and there's one With. Elijah, okay, good he's in the driver's, seat he's ready to, get ready to go fired.
Speaker 2: Up didn't FULLY i come away from the attempts today at Parking lot. Pass there's One.
Speaker 6: Greg that's great.
Speaker 2: When he screamed out animal. Zebra when he screamed out animal.
Speaker 4: Zebra and, see Because i'm on y'all's in. It you know it naturally. Fits but on MY i can't believe. It on my, End i'm. LOST i hear. NOTHING i don't hear. TIMER i don't know where we. Are so when he said, ZEBRA i thought he was you would give him Like safari or or something not knowing that he actually said the.
Speaker 2: Word then the second. Time the second, time he seemed clear not to say the. Word he just panic said.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah and the couple that Had, robot she, said you, know you make fun Of elijah and then it's your. Turning you just freeze. Up, ALSO i had someone just email me a. WINNER i think it Was. LAURA i, think, yeah she, SAID i have secondhand embarrassment of. MYSELF i, think you, know if that's possbod she, SAID i didn't realize THAT i it was one word. CLUES i thought it was like the old drive through pass. Word she, Said that's WHY i used more than one.
Speaker 2: Word So i'm. Sorry Well i'm about to abandon, that, okay Because i've realized after listening today the one word thing IS i don't know that then the set up THEY i JUST i, MEAN i want it to be a bit of a, challenge BUT i find myself crumbling and buckling under all the, mania you, know and and so you know, what it's almost, like let them get get you to say, it however they, can you, Know and and So, GREG i just stand corrected in my attempt to tried it, right to try it first of, all people won't stick to. It, yeah just JUST i THINK i just need abandon. That, YEAH i think.
Speaker 4: So, now one THING i did do IS i pulled up my truck and on the front, WINDSHIELD I i just put the microphone and and and that kind of who instead of dancing around with so, people could you know figure?
Speaker 2: OUT i, said do y'all like our station? Van? Right? Usually, YEAH i would have sent you in this eazy case station, van BUT i don't think our logos on it all, Right so let me let me let me throw this one at. You you tried your idea for the new game track. Twin what's say traffic light twenty traffic like, twenty and we can come up with different. Names but IF i ever said red, light my dad, said so it never turns, green, Right so we've always said red. Light that's just kind of up there with hot water. Heater so, yeah so traffic like. Twenty you tried. IT i, did and it.
Speaker 4: Didn't it didn't GO i, noticed folks they want if you're waving at them to roll down the window or everybody thinks you're. Crazy, yeah they don't give you a chance to explain, yourself you, Know and and SO i got a lot of on the, windshield you, know little, BIRDIES i got it got.
Speaker 2: Down everybody shoots you a. BIRD i had one? BIRD i, HAD i had? One why would he? One the window? Bank?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: Yeah verbal and uh and then one gave me a little bit of. Time but Then i'm trying to hate you want to learn earn twenty?
Speaker 2: Bucks pull?
Speaker 4: Over you, know you just don't know what to, say and that don't sound. Good So i've got a lot of work to do with.
Speaker 2: This, YEAH i don't. KNOW i don't know what to do with traffic light twenty is in. TROUBLE i don't know IF i don't.
Speaker 4: Know IF i stand there Like i'm homeless at the traffic, light and while they're, THERE i can approach them and instead of asking for, MONEY i try to give them.
Speaker 2: Money that's, work you're asking. Them, yeah, YEAH i will say.
Speaker 6: That for some, REASON i enjoy telling people when they have a brake light out like you. Do, YES i am that. GUY i don't know why it's.
Speaker 2: Not it's not.
Speaker 6: Good i'm not saying it's.
Speaker 2: Good nobody likes.
Speaker 6: That i'll be behind, Them i'll see one out and THEN i hope THAT i pull up next to them in a light or if they're, uh you don't do. That gas door if they're gas, Doors.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah gash. Door, hey, hey it ain't gonna.
Speaker 6: Break. Light oh my favorite is air tire? Pressure? Favorite yeah you hear if it's visibly you. Can't i'll be, hey, hey by the, way your back left tire, up, driver driver's side, load low.
Speaker 2: Pressure what are you the pressure?
Speaker 6: Saying because it's all. Squished it's all, squished.
Speaker 2: Ye, Said he's a car caring in the. World i'm helpful everybody's. Business.
Speaker 4: GREG i know this is a sensitive people don't like.
Speaker 6: It people don't like.
Speaker 7: It i'm helping.
Speaker 2: You, YEAH i know it's a sensitive.
Speaker 4: Subject things flying out the back of your truck because you lost a couch that.
Speaker 2: Way but do you just do? You should you just keep?
Speaker 4: GOING i, mean because there's a there's a guy and it was here recently coming back From. Huntsville something flew out the back of his truck and he tried to pull, over and there's no way he's getting.
Speaker 2: It it's in the.
Speaker 4: Middle it's like in the middle of the two lanes and it needs to get out of. THERE i give you, That but he's like playing frogg or trying to get. It and at some point do you just keep?
Speaker 2: Going that's WHAT i. Do, Rick didn't you have an instant when time you had bought something and tried to tie it, down which we're obviously not good. AT i just kept. Going he never got out of. GAS i NEVER i never did any fake my. Trip it was like a piece of furniture and just. Busted it was an entertainment, center of. Course now keep in mind these are. Hits it unless it was a long time. Ago so it was made of like press wood from. Whatever, no, no ain't nobody gonna hit. It when it hit the, pavement it shattered and so many pieces it figured. Out don't picture the whole thing is out. There it's disintegrated. Practically and WHEN i just looked through the room and and it battced off into the shoulder.
Speaker 6: Anyway the, loss it turned into a cloud of.
Speaker 2: DUST i literally did. This MAYBE i don't need entertainment center at THIS i got this, one And i'm GLAD i. Didn't what HAVE i got?
Speaker 4: Books this one could do some. Damage it was a fall of small filing, cabinet.
Speaker 2: Small.
Speaker 4: Ones, Yes, oh and they were in a handle THAT i don't, know and he's trying to get it out of the PROBABLY i guess empty.
Speaker 2: And maybe some air got. IT i don't.
Speaker 4: Know but he pulls over on the left, side, okay not the, right on the left side where the shoulders really like, small and he's trying to get out and try to get. It i'm, like good, night, Buddy i'm, like it ain't worth the. Risk he somebody left the couch in the middle of the. Road what would you do if started like trying to get your roll down your? WINDOW i think your tires are. Low you gotta break light, out leave the tires is?
Speaker 2: Good, no, no no.
Speaker 6: NOT i think only WHEN i know and it's visibly, like, oh.
Speaker 2: You're about to be don't you think they probably?
Speaker 6: Know, no people are VERY i tried the gas stupid the gas.
Speaker 2: DOOR i tried that one. Time is that called a gas door field? Door the little the little screw in uh, Top it was just it was flapping in the.
Speaker 6: Wind that'll be.
Speaker 4: Hanging and we tried one time and it may terry extremely.
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable what does it? Matter the next time the person gets, gas they, go, oh, WOW i left that thing. Up what's the danger in. That what does it? MATTER i just kept, Going i'm not going.
Speaker 6: Evaporation you're saving them.
Speaker 2: Money what do you? MEAN i. DON'T i don't think you. CAN i don't think you. Can, eyeball you gotta tire this. LITN'T i.
Speaker 6: Can't you think you can't SEE i.
Speaker 2: Can't if you can notice it from your, car then they know. It, no they.
Speaker 6: Don't people are driving.
Speaker 2: Around how many people have been.
Speaker 6: APPRECIATIVE i got to know two women, yes one woman.
Speaker 2: No, well and plus if it's a not even real new car now they all have the little warning.
Speaker 6: Thing on the dash lets you know you people ignore.
Speaker 2: That, well, YEAH i guess you're right, there but you you speed say from your experience, day you don't see people in traffic that like an attempt to and Get.
Speaker 4: No people don't like and, again people do not like to engage at the traffic. Light i've noticed. That and when you holler at them and then they look over at, you they think you're crazy because there's so many crazy people out.
Speaker 2: There kind of see that, Though, yeah because you're screaming you want to make twenty.
Speaker 4: Bucks, well But i'm Holding i'm holding up a twenty And i'm pointing to the twenty.
Speaker 2: Light you want to make a. Twenty see that's no, speedy that's just got to make it. Better no that, again that's back to drug dealer. Again, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 4: Thinking i'm just at a red light AND i work the stop traff you know WHAT i. Mean and and and they tried to win the twenty BEFORE i finished cleaning the front.
Speaker 2: Windshield, okay you're Really i'm Just i'm thinking. Dreaming it's Like gary on the hunting. Trip i'm just trying To i'm. DREAMING i. UNDERSTAND i already. DO i ready. Do i'm boo shouting. Him we'll be. Back stay.
Speaker 1: Close this is The Rick Burgess. Show he was told good luck finding a job that would pay him to be the class. Clown Rick, burgess.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being With Today.
Speaker 12: America.
Speaker 2: Wednesday Bible study back today NOON cinral one O'clock eastern on The Rick Burgess show YouTube. Channel if you don't catch it, live we're in job sixteen. Today you can pick it up on the archive a little bit later today on your own. Time speaking of, that don't forget we've got now four episodes Of tales from the Camp. House if you haven't caught. Up go catch those on the YouTube. Channel episode five coming Out, friday the Fish fry as we go inside camp house and all of us sit around enjoying What gary made for us and, discussing you, know how the show's been going for the first five months and all, That so you can catch. THAT i guess when we did the, fishing it would have been the first four, months and then you can enjoy that Also Strange. Encounters not only is there three episodes for you to enjoy on our new podcasts that we are teaming up With BLAZE tv to, do we will actually tomorrow record another, one so episode four will be out this, weekend and we will Interview. Speedy you know just what he was you hear him doing. Today there was a time when he went out and headed up something called the thirteen was it Working days Of? Horror you, know we stopped doing that because we sort of started, realizing, hey we're playing with things we probably shouldn't be tampering. With speedy will tell stories On Strange, encounters about some strange encounters that he had while doing these, investigations and we'll cover that With, speedy and that'll be out this weekend as episode. Four, HEY i do want you to know That field Of greens this is probably as good a product As i've ever had the pleasure of. Endorsing you, know this is a simple lifestyle upgrade that every one of us can. Do we can all Add field Of greens to our nutrition plan and that way we know we're getting the fruits and vegetables that our body craves are. Lived there's some that help, deliver there's some that, help you, know the, heart there's some that helped the. Lung let me tell you what else is gonna. Help it's going to help what your immune System now more than, ever every time you turn, around you, know everybody's sick. Again you, know you Know i'm. Touched stay on my little, kid the, grandkids they're all sick. Again you know you need to Get field Of greens and get your immune, system you, know operating at peak. Efficiency i've seen an incredible change in my, health so have many of. You so if you'd like to make this lifestyle, upgrade your doctor is gonna love. It and if he doesn't or she, doesn't they'll refund your. Money go To fieldogreens dot. Com now go stop putting this. Off twenty percent off At fieldgreens Dot com using the promo code Big. Vox so looking at Text, nation people are very Concerned speedy that they think you need to stop and you Two adler engaging people out in. Traffic these are the days. Now somebody could pull pull a. Gun people don't know what's coming. UP i don't know if you're coming to carjacked them in that. Side apparently you're holding up a, twenty trying to make a, twenty trying to make it deal with them for some.
Speaker 4: Reason so you, know it's and they're so distracted, too it's hard to even get their. Attention you remember back in the day people would look around and you, know engage how you?
Speaker 2: Doing it's, different it's.
Speaker 4: DIFFERENT i came up on a car coming back here and they were going twenty five miles an. Hour there was no red light at all in front of, them and they were just going along and then all of a sudden they sped up AND i think they got distracted. Texting of, course they looked around, like oh my, goodness what AM i?
Speaker 2: Doing and CAN i? Talk we've Seen speedy how he gets? Mad oh, whoa we were too? Mad you talk out. Loud you talking about road rage? SPEEDY i. WOULDN'T i was trying to get your. Home, wow it's Not i'd be, like why are you? Driving rose lawers bur did.
Speaker 11: You like to you?
Speaker 2: Know you sure? DID i trying to get your. Home burdens they always needed to get. Home but by the, way, hey CAN i sell everybody driving There's i'm not gonna do left. Lane we've covered. That, okay we got. That no one understands that we. Try here's the other. Thing blinkers are okay to. Use let's get to using, them, Right, okay when, kill let's to use use a. Blinker it's very helpful to the rest of. Traffic, Okay, yeah let's. There let's let's let's use our. Blinker, Okay, yeah it doesn't hurt speaking About, hey you know it used to be a certain. Way.
Speaker 4: Uh this is kind of making social. Media what's a sound from your childhood that younger generations will never?
Speaker 2: HEAR a? Sound do you have? Sound?
Speaker 4: Yes people thirty and over are listing sounds from their, childhood sound sounds which younger generations they believe won't. Hear here are four, examples with about a second pause in between of the of what people say they have heard it in their, childhood but their kids. Won't one is a floppy disc. Reader do you all remember this?
Speaker 11: Sound? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah do you remember that every day was flop floppy disc. BEHIND i wouldn't even go near commuter. Computers the one is uh an A I m sounds uh here? Yeah, yeah and that you're still this one here is the manual credit card, reader and you've got. Meal you remember when you would you remember when you would be checking out and they would have to read your your credit?
Speaker 4: Card, YEAH i used to work with those Of joe's cardwak did you Really hey.
Speaker 2: You got the credit card? Swipper can you imagine it was a? Stencil? Yeah, yeah you your?
Speaker 4: Copy, yes, YES i remember.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 2: Uh the other IS i wouldn't mind going back to that dial up. Internet oh, YEAH i do remember. THAT i do remember that younger. GENERATION i do not hear that at. ALL i do remember. That but on the credit they won't hear what is? That is that just a no issue for no? Reason sounds? Great really we're still hearing. Those, yeah we're. Timeless we're still hearing break from you counting on the credit. Cards BECAUSE i know the credit card keeps, advancing so we'll be ready for the, market the, beach get the door, closing and and you know what is the door. CLOSING i didn't know what that. WAS i NEVER i don't even know what that, was but it's just what it. SAYS i don't. Remember you, know you know WHAT i can't. Do and it's starting to aggravate. Cashiers i'm not willing to move beyond the chip. Reader i'll stick the car in there and let the chip be ready when they want, me when they want me to tap it on that little, THING i, said, Now i'm not doing.
Speaker 7: It it's.
Speaker 2: EASY i like to. TAP i never get it right every TIME i. Tried it's like it won't want to. KNOW i don't like it about, THIS i, Said i'm drawing the line chip. Reader, YEAH i like. Swiping y'all took that away from. Me i'm chip. Reading that's All i'm. Doing that's it's. WORSE i don't like that little quickly lined. THING i thought we were all about being a. Fishing we're gonna be. Fish the chip, works, tap move, on don't stick it in and then, second but how about you know this is what happens with? Me tap No i'm SORRY i didn't read, it. Sir tap what's going? On well give it a, SECOND mississi that's awkward when then you have, to you, know when some of them don't. Work it don't be like. That everything's not about. That everything's not about, that. Sir everything not everything is that you in you end, though depends on how they say. It but but WHAT i wanted to say is this IS i THINK i think there's something you, know HOW i can't wear watches And i'm not. Affected But i'm not affected by a jet. LAG i think that something about my chemical makeup that won't work for. Me it just didn't. Work every TIME i tried to tap the card with that squiggly line, thing it never. WORKED i don't have a high success right with. IT i don't EITHER a couple of people.
Speaker 6: Everything what are you talking? About squiggly line?
Speaker 10: Thing you?
Speaker 2: Know the little thing is that's something you're supposed to tap with your. Card it's on your, card you put it on the that same it's it's it's a mirror of the thing that it wants it to. Tap just it's quiggly. Lines you don't ever. Know you just hold it down till you hear a like a. Little it doesn't work for. Me i'm telling.
Speaker 6: You are you talking about? This are you calling this squiggly?
Speaker 2: Line? Yes is that not squiggly? Line squiggly? Line he was wrong with. You squiggly.
Speaker 6: Line, no it's like The Wi fi thing turns.
Speaker 2: Out, Yeah, well excuse.
Speaker 6: ME i just didn't know what you were saying when you said squigly.
Speaker 3: The thing you?
Speaker 2: Tap, OKAY i said. That did you made?
Speaker 6: That what about?
Speaker 2: Taps tapple? Root the chip reader was? Working? Fine, wow whip reader was. Working i'm not doing apple pae. Either know what's wrong with? You, Okay i'm with. You i'm not going to be drugging Apple pae. Either i'm with. YOU i was, Wrong i'm.
Speaker 1: Not this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 9: Show welcome to the Ricks Bird.
Speaker 2: Show broadcasting from the real. World Wick, Speedy Gregg, Handlering Rick bird just book up from, there cuts time for the. Show let's Show. America welcome to The Big Burgess. Show brom casting from The. Wheel somebody say you're ready to go and The Rick birger just puk up from. There cuts. Time as you, heard the gang is all. Here they're super Time. Engineer we got a lot to.
Speaker 6: Do welcome to The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 9: Show, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we'll do unscreened phone calls. Again this hour may have a hay Bird hey birds here or. There stories will update you on. It all, right, show let's get started the whole we're all gonna move to electrical. Vehicles and of, course IF i remember, right, See i'm trying to follow the logical world we live. In we're all supposed to embrace electric vehicles Unless Elon musk made, them, CORRECT i think that's what they. Say, yeah and if he made, them then they're. Evil but yet they're gonna save the earth because the combustion engine is destroying. It, Right but, now so let's all go electric unless It's. Elin now he's being critical Of, trump so now they may start by. IT i may be able to have. One, now, yeah he. Didn't he didn't like the big beautiful bill. Abomination to, ME i think it's a little, strong BUT i mean he said what he, said and so maybe that means that we'll be freed to get a. Tesla now, YEAH i don't, know but they.
Speaker 6: Were they were, great and now that then they were.
Speaker 4: Bad did you see the lady that keyed up the guy's tesla and then shot.
Speaker 2: It, yes what an? Idiot, Yeah and then they respond and she's, like oh what?
Speaker 4: HAPPENED i heard her loud noise and the guy started looking and, go, man you've got your, keys have the paint on it from the way you where you were key in, it and you've got a gun that you can tell has just been.
Speaker 2: Shot don't you know if it could ricocheted off and like hit her in the. Leg, well they're not the sharpest. BUNCH i saw a guy follow a guy into a play GOING i JUST i just saw you put that on my. Car NOW i DIDN'T i just saw. You, yeah she's she's keen it, up and this it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't she goes to the other, side pulls out a pistol and starts shooting the side of the, tesla and then when the, homeowner obviously getting her on security, camera calls uh the police officer officer to come and check it, out he starts questioning her and, going, ma'am you do realize you do realize that that we've got.
Speaker 2: You by the, way shooting's thing at that shortened range is.
Speaker 4: So study the body cam. FOOTAGE i don't think there's any cussing in. It but the interaction between her and and the police officer is bizarre.
Speaker 2: Because you, guys you know, why if you're key in somebody's car and shooting it with a pistol in their, driveway you're mentally. Ill yes you? Are, yeah, yeah, yeah from the store AND i.
Speaker 13: Heard this noise AND i want to see what's going.
Speaker 2: On heard?
Speaker 8: Noise you want to see what was going?
Speaker 13: On, YEAH i heard some loud noises coming from over.
Speaker 2: Here were you just?
Speaker 8: Okay but this is a on your way, Home this is priver, property and the owner actually just called us reported vandalism to his. Car somebody's key.
Speaker 2: ME i mean it's, not.
Speaker 7: It's literally just you, Know i'm just walking around the.
Speaker 8: Neighborhood, okay but you're on his property right?
Speaker 3: Now, yeah BECAUSE i just.
Speaker 13: Want to investigate to see what.
Speaker 7: Happened, oh it's just.
Speaker 8: Properties, WELL i MEAN i.
Speaker 13: Heard, something you, KNOW i just wanted to see what was going.
Speaker 2: On oh, yeah that sounds over.
Speaker 12: Here yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah so she guys over, here and then he, goes, oh look at those bullet.
Speaker 8: Holes so you mind telling me what you were actually? Doing are you one of those anti elon?
Speaker 18: Guys?
Speaker 8: Oh, GOD i, mean you don't really like what he's doing in the. GOVERNMENT i thought you take it out On.
Speaker 18: TESLA i, UH i, Mean i'm gonna ADMIT i don't like.
Speaker 7: Him, YEAH i don't like anything has.
Speaker 19: To do with.
Speaker 7: HIM i, mean BUT i didn't do.
Speaker 2: That he didn't do.
Speaker 7: That i'm holding my case Because i'm going.
Speaker 8: Home, yeah but why would you just have your keys out in your? Hand why wouldn't they be in your back if you ca and grocery is that doesn't make?
Speaker 13: Sense, yeah.
Speaker 9: Let me see the.
Speaker 4: Bags, Wow so the, key so he. Goes, so let me get this. Right the key has the paint of The tesla on the key where you obviously keep. It and here is a pistol that you just.
Speaker 2: Shot and she.
Speaker 4: Heard Then, hey ready for. This then she takes off running like she's gonna run from. Him, no, yes, yes speed forward just a little bit at her and you'll see her take off and he gets. Her he gets, her and all of a, sudden she, Realizes i'm busted.
Speaker 8: A weapon that was clearly used to to shoot these holes.
Speaker 2: There, hey stop it right. Now she takes off here where you're, Going, wow slow your.
Speaker 4: Back, yeah and and and then and then she then she tries to, go, oh you just picking on an old.
Speaker 2: Lady i'm, like ma'am to see what was going. ON i heard. Something, guys if you, are if you are, remotely your mind has computed that Because Elon musk was exposing government waste and politicians stealing tax, dollars and your response to that and cutting programs that are a waste are being overpaid and, overfunded and your mind computes that MEANS i want a key teslas and shoot them with a. Pistol, Pistol you are mentally. Ill, yes you are mentally. Ill uh That that is not a brain that's computing anything. Sensible and probably a lot of These testla owners have the exact same opinion that she. Does they're not just because you drive A. TESTA i mean you're A trump. Supporter, SURE i.
Speaker 6: Mean that used to be a huge lefty badge of. HONOR i drive A, tesla a, huge huge badge of honor for these left he.
Speaker 2: Lives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah and and it used to, be and we've talked about, this it used to be you could disagree or debate and then you move on with your. Life you find things you can't agree.
Speaker 2: On maybe your. Friends.
Speaker 4: Whatever now if you, disagree you're labeled as. Something you're, fascist you're you, know anti, This? Nazi this what just because you disagree, Politically and it's just so bizarre.
Speaker 6: And speaking Of nazi this and and uh and, Tesla uh excuse. Me Elon, musk y'all Saw Corey booker do the exact same move that That Elon musk did when he was, like my heart goes out to. You and yet the media does not call that A nazi. Salute it's the same exact, move, Buddy and yet he's.
Speaker 2: Not but we all we all know, that we all know that it's it's this is not the first day we've exposed a double standard from the mainstream. Media Uh so let's go to historic all electric, flight then lands AND jefk because people are starting to, think can we get to electric? Aircraft about? That we landed A jfk yesterday the first this and this is not a very big. Plane now we're talking about a small one and a short flight and a short flight it didn't go very.
Speaker 21: Far that electric airplane that just carew From eastcampton TO jfk with passengers, on which was a first for the New York Coort authority for The New york. Area and you, know we covered seventy odd nautical miles and into thirty five.
Speaker 2: Minutes not a big. Feat they're gonna got a long way to go before you, replace you, know the the jet engine that we have. Now but we want to be sure that point was. Made but now here's a farmer explaining why those of you that think electric vehicles can work in, farming you're completely out of your. Gourd so so here here he is giving just a little bit of reality for.
Speaker 6: Everybody he's A british. Farmer he is.
Speaker 14: Seed with and here's WHY i seeded six thousand. Hectores it took around thirty twousand liters of diesel aka three hundred and twenty one, thousand six hundred killer what hours of. Energy to do that with an electric, Tractor i'd need the battery from A Tesla semi recharged three hundred and twenty two. Times so even with a super fast industrial three hundred and fifty killer what, charger that's nine hundred and eighteen hours of, charging more than three times longer than the actual. Job and someone asked about solo as, Well so even with a massive one hundred killer what. System it'd take nearly two years to match the diesel energy, used and to keep up with the job in real, time you'd need a solar farm bigger than forty five football. FIELDS i love the idea of, electric but UNTIL i can plug into a lightning, bolt diesel's still the only.
Speaker 2: OPTION i love these theseel it's really only your. Option that's. It that's the that's. So but the Worst english accent ever that this is the man of a thousand. Voices he brings out head injury man every time we go. Over that's exactly. What but, guys this is what we keep trying to. Say everybody, Listen please please please get in the real, world get in the real, world that this solar electric can replace the things we. Do it's. ABSURD i, mean it's not. There it's not. There it's. Absurd and then here's typical human. Behavior we would demand that farmers go electric to save the, planet even though we have not scientifically proved that that man made climate change is even of any. Impact, okay we see a lot of natural climate change that has happened over, time but we don't know how to involve men are are? Humans so we would then make the farmer do something, stupid and so you got to go all. Electric and then what will we then do after? That complain because the price of everything shoots through the roof because no. Food, yeah and then we've complaining about.
Speaker 6: That, yeah long haul, Flights, uh whenever you need something to run, high high energy for a long time and not stop and not have to worry about charging back batteries and things like. That it has its, place but you can't force. IT i have an electric skateboard and an electric, mower but you can't force.
Speaker 2: This, thing, right and those things can do small. Jobs but.
Speaker 1: This is The Rick Burgess. Show i'm sure. Accounting, okay are you ready to bring something to the? Table, Coral no and get on the? Show or, hey eight, hats six based blocks all, Right?
Speaker 2: America instream phone calls really really the, people and all you got to do is fire it up and we got all ten lines. Available bring them in here and you can hear ringing because these are unscreened phone, calls meaning we take them as they come and we screen them on the. Fly it's, exciting it's, fun and it's a great way to interact with all of. You out. There we got the Text, nation we got the hay, bird we've got the hate, bird and of course we've got all the different comments on social, media and then we got the. Phones let me tell you, something it's pretty easy to communicate with us these. Days pick your. Poison, hello you're on The Rick Berger.
Speaker 18: Show go, Ahead, YEAH i like to talk about your. Stance this Is Rick i'm speaking To, yes it, is well all of.
Speaker 3: Us.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Yeah Well i'm taking it for speedy and adler regarding, uh pointing things out to other. Drivers, okay And i'm completely disappointed in your viewpoint about you, know something falls off your trailer and you leave it and you don't go, back and you don't try to clean it up or get it gone and.
Speaker 2: Moved of course that Was that was in nineteen ninety, one but it was a long time. Ago but maybe today it would be.
Speaker 18: Different at sixty, WELL i can tell you we had A i'm an army.
Speaker 13: Brat we were In italy and we camped all over the place In.
Speaker 7: EUROPE i hope you cleaned?
Speaker 2: Up did you clean? Up?
Speaker 13: Yeah, well LIKE i, said this is back in the. Eighties, okay so you want to get Me, okay that was on top of the. Car that and had his army foot locker and things with all the tent stuff in it and sitcases in the. Truck and he stuffed my sister's feather pillow in. Between oh, no we're going through a.
Speaker 3: Tunnel the feather pillow flew off the. Car oh, no in the tunnel and was being hit by, cars and it was full of feather. Pillows and, no The italians did not like, this even though we're, uh second Generation.
Speaker 13: Sicilians they hated. This and this happens In. Pisa oh and traffic there you have it going both. Ways, OH i.
Speaker 2: Can't imagine, now my, goodness thank you and thank you for correcting. ME i too was. Disappointed rick did? That thank, You, Greg, well we're all. Disappointed i'm disappointed on my choice of. Coworkers he was Defending Speedy andler's. Opinion what you.
Speaker 6: Did, yeah, Yeah, GREG i don't know if you feel like. Me i'm not. Mad i'm just, DISAPPOINTED i.
Speaker 2: Thought rick. Mad i'm JUST i kind of go back To Miley cyrus saying that she's got tattoo, regret but no Other rick uh in ninety, one the least of the THINGS i was doing. Wrong is not going back and picking. Up you don't defend because you describe.
Speaker 11: It it was so.
Speaker 2: Destroyed it really wasn't a. Road it wasn't even road. Hazard as a matter of, FACT i even saw homeless people come out and. Go you can't do that with. That you, saw, uh welcome to The Rick burders show on, screen phone calls go, Ahead.
Speaker 5: Yes the opening and closing up the door on the sounds of the, pack, yes.
Speaker 9: With someone entering or leading at.
Speaker 2: Chat, Brady oh really that's the sound THAT i never was in a chat, Room so, okay BEATING i said, that y'all just weren't.
Speaker 6: LISTENING i wasn't.
Speaker 2: Listening now you in a chat room like weird people, Here well that's a.
Speaker 6: Message you talk to your friends who want a chat. Room you're talking LIKE i talk to, people you.
Speaker 2: Know and those DAYS i talked to my friends on the phone or in. Person, actually you, know that's that's. Fine, hey they were just going over sounds that you won't hear. Anymore we didn't know the, Sound greg AND i didn't know. What i'm sorry we. Didn't we didn't. Chat we weren't. Chatting sound like a door to me AND i think here. Though, yeah we went on how ABOUT tv static getting a lot of. That oh, Well i'm just telling. You welcome to The Rick Burgers. Show unscreen phone, Calls go.
Speaker 11: Ahead, Hey, rick This. John how are you? Doing like?
Speaker 2: Good? John hope you're well doing.
Speaker 11: Good, hey a fifty five year old high school truck driver has solved the global warming that none of the signist has been able to.
Speaker 2: Do, okay.
Speaker 11: Leap. Here every four years we had a day and one hundred. Years that's forty five, days two, days something like. That we're going the whole, season so we're not doing global.
Speaker 5: Warming we're just changing the seasons with rotation of the. Earth it does it every couple thousand. Years we go back to where we started.
Speaker 2: At, yeah that is. True, yeah and we've been making that. Point this is a, natural natural phenomenon that WE'VE i, mean leap yere make fun of that. Guy well he just Did Rick burger's. Show unscreamed phone, Calls go.
Speaker 12: AHEAD i had a buddy that was hauling some paper and it flew out of the back of his truck on the interstate and biled grade of a. Paper now that would have went back into the, earth and he got, out cleaned, up got hit by an eighteen willer and.
Speaker 2: Keeled SO i, said off the. Truck that.
Speaker 20: Was my.
Speaker 2: Concern i'm. Sorry it's a wonder that our army brat dad didn't get killed going back to try and clean feathers. UP i, know because they hated him by the Leaning tower Of. Pisa welcome to The Rick Burgess. Show on screen phone, calls go. AHEAD i had a. Friend how you. Doing i'm all.
Speaker 20: RIGHT i was just.
Speaker 5: Curious was it only women That adler, HARASSES i mean? Helps, yeah and they gotta be good looking.
Speaker 2: Too he's worried about good looking women's. Safety she just good looking in the That. Dora BUT i was liked. Not so we say what we want. To it's been around as long as there's been jokes about. It you've seen it a thousand. Times if you're a better looking, woman more will pull over to.
Speaker 1: Him oh for.
Speaker 2: Sure if we've got to read that.
Speaker 4: Person but, yes if we've got to return an item made a store we, Bought i'll Ask terry to go.
Speaker 2: In absolutely, no like you're good. Looking Rick Burger, show unscreen phone, calls go, Ahead.
Speaker 13: Hey this is for great question for.
Speaker 5: Great, okay, yeah since this Is, pride you Think george is?
Speaker 2: Straight that's, terrible, terrible, terrible. Terrible that's a Good Rick Burgess. Show unscreen phone, calls go.
Speaker 5: Ahead oh, yeah how about a new game Of greg called drive Through tatty Record.
Speaker 2: George? Straight he's not gay now his? Music is.
Speaker 10: You just so?
Speaker 2: Much? Hello Rick Burgess. Show unscreen phone, calls go, Ahead.
Speaker 3: Hi, rick it's.
Speaker 6: Hey you.
Speaker 3: Knowing, Hey i'm, Good I'M.
Speaker 17: I looked it, up and that love door over your gas cap is called the fuel.
Speaker 2: Flap the fuel, flap fuel, flap fuel. Flap huh, yeah the fuel door didn't sound.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah you can call it fuel door.
Speaker 2: Too, no you. Can't you can call it a Gas she looked it, up gas. Door she looked it. Up, okay, Good, Vicky, no she googled. It shouldn't you be in a chat? Room all, right we'll be. Back you know what a chat room?
Speaker 5: IS i really.
Speaker 1: Don't this is The Rick Burgess. Show it's like eating lunch at the cool, table The Rick burgess.
Speaker 2: Shoe, yeah come on, in hang. OUT i swear it's having man nears. Having all, Right SO i did want to point out if you're out there in the, audience And i've been. THERE i lived, this lived, it the yo yo. Diets take the weight, off put it back, on take it off of, it. Begone this is really bad for. You it's really bad for. You so, yeah it can really increase your chance of a. Stroke it can increase your chance of a cardiac, event type two. Diabetes it's not. Good so while a lot of these AND i know some of you are, going, Hey, RICK i know the shots are. POPULAR i don't feel good about the. Shot i'm not talking about THE covid. Shot we all feel bad about that. One WELL i saw some teste of money on that. Yesterday that was. Ugly but, anyway so Now i'm talking about these these weight loss. Shots what if you could get your body to do what these shots. Do but but but, naturally that's Take lean takelean dot. Com, yes it'll help you with your, appetite but it'll do that. Naturally it's going to take the weight off. Naturally it's, sustainable it works long, term and it's so much more. Healthy so if you'd like to find out more about, IT a lot of you out there are raving about the results you've already. Seen thank. You for those. Emails why don't you go To tatelean dot com right, now use our code big vox and get twenty percent. Off so if you're struggling to lose weight and healthy dot and exercise isn't. Enough and that does happen for a lot because sometimes the, body especially we're getting a little. Older but there's a way to get around that and do that. Naturally go To tatelean dot com twenty percent. Off this research is really really. Phenomenal use the code big. Vox or you can go To Rick burgess show dot com under sponsors and you'll see it there. Too all, right a couple things out of. Email, okay let's talk after this one for. YOU i think because you're the one that talked about, this even though we discussed it as a. Group this is Uh adler's controversial tallow. Conversations oh not tallo beef.
Speaker 6: Again y'all just gonna rake me over the, cold no liking healthy?
Speaker 2: Products, NO i THINK i think you're gonna like this From. Paul paul, said hey, Bird hey, BIRD i know that you know we're all trying to do better and all this kind of. Stuff he, Said i've been trying to increase my. Protein you, know in my quest to do a little, Better i've looked for ways to do. THAT i typically eat eggs four times a. Week Sometimes i'll throw a little bacon and sausage in. There but listen to. This if you like potato, chips, bird we. Do who don't like potato? BEATING i just talked about. This how about chips fried in beef? Tallow oh, yes it's, amazing he. SAID i found a compedation that takes strips and slices of steak and makes them into chip. Form it's like you're enjoying chip that tastes like. Beef it's beef jerky but. Crispy, okay it's chips and tallow. Chips they're called vandy. Chips heard of? This maybe that means they get put out in the first. Round, no we shouldn't talk about. That so and and it says there's also one called carnivore. Snacks your carnival they have they have bison also. Beans, yeah you look at me, like oh, YEAH i don't think you Have Yeah Ted Ted Turner restaurant In. Atlanta okay that bison or ELK i ate? Something if it Was Ted turner was. Bison you know About, Ted remember he had one here around where our mall. IS i ate there by the. Way, YEAH i didn't make it, Long, NO i. DIDN'T i love bison eaters only are.
Speaker 16: Good it was.
Speaker 2: GOOD i remember That i've had, Elk i've had. Bison you know.
Speaker 4: Me IF i slide a bison berger in front of you and just a regular, burger can you tell a big?
Speaker 2: Difference, yeah big difference or or? Noticeable what is?
Speaker 19: This?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah probably Should what kind dryer m it?
Speaker 6: Is it's a little more.
Speaker 2: DRY i prefer the norm a little.
Speaker 6: Darker it's good, Though hey bird bird.
Speaker 2: Love love the new. Show uh the workouts you talk? About who And? UH i have a one hour commute each way every, day so it's kind of when you're you're, home you want to be. HOME i got you in. There but we will both my wife AND i both want to do. Better we know you And sherry are doing.
Speaker 5: Better.
Speaker 2: Uh cherry never has had the issues THAT i have, had but she's always been pretty. Active but, uh but we still we have. Time i'm having a hard time finding out how Y'ALL uh came across these. Workouts any help would be. Appreciated, uh And i'm also going to screenshot you something which they. Did. Gregor as a matter of, fact this young man's dad coached with our dad in the early. Seventies how about that kind it would have been what what? Long? No it Was, Oxford oxford early. Seven oh, okay, yeah, well so are you wrong on? Something, no he coached like nineteen seventy seventy one is its first year In. Oxford that's early. Seventies, yeah, okay but so was there other he also right seventy?
Speaker 6: Again, no actually right.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i remember your parents and he talks about. That but, anyway so WE i, actually, well first of, ALL i can help, you and and you, know there's there's people that will put. Together now you've got to be disciplined, enough WHICH i. Wasn't i'm just now getting. THERE i got to have somebody that stands there and, says this is what we're. Doing but Now i've gotten to WHERE i am more. Disciplined if they'll just write me up a, Workout I'm i'm holding myself more. ACCOUNTABLE i will do. It BUT i still have one day a week that Trainor shawn stands there and, says here's what we're. Doing But i've gotten WHERE i can be a little more independent, Now, sherry you know she's pretty disciplined about doing. WORKOUTS i struggle with. THAT i need accountability to the highest. Degree BUT i can help you with. That, also if you go To Rick's, PICKS i actually have done a very Frank. Uh here's What i'm, doing and here's here's what worked for. Me uh and you can you can find it there. Too so But i'll hope you Ask. JEREMY i help you ANYWAY i, can AND i can connect you with people who can help you. Too all, right here's another. One hey, bird Hey. Burge this is From. Edwin Since greg loves music, Documentaries oh, yeah he really needs to Watch Tennessee, whiskey The Dean dylan. Story who is The? Dean Who's i'm way? Behind or, yah who is this? PERSON i don't know who it? Is they stay wrong, again he, Said despite the, Title baptists are allowed to watch. It. Uh and then and then you, Know i've got the new fund. OUT i finally upgraded my, phone so my now my adapter doesn't work over here for me to play something out of my. Phone but he also put on here what you can find on, YouTube, Greg he, said Since greg is Singing Seminal win for, you since you're going To Seminal texas this, weekend here's an updated version Of Seminal wind By Cody, parks and it's on. YouTube AND i and AND i listened to, it AND i was going to play it for. You but you can play it off that if you want. To you, think, so oh, yeah that's just like a big iPhone is all it. IS i, mean CAN i find YouTube on? Here? Yeah? Can?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 6: YES i think so you're on an? iPad, yes what do you? Do? Yes you.
Speaker 2: Can, Rick you're gonna have to work on your. Tone i'm sorry the.
Speaker 6: Way you were asking. It all, Right So Dean Dean dylan. Songs Dean dillon is a. Songwriter he's quote unquote supposedly shaped cause shaped country. Music.
Speaker 2: Okay he Wrote Tennessee, whiskey the.
Speaker 6: Original he shaped an era AND i think he was the.
Speaker 2: Original somebody says he Wrote George strait's.
Speaker 6: Hits, okay he Wrote George strait's.
Speaker 2: Hits.
Speaker 6: OKAY i actually don't See Tennessee whiskey on this. List but why would they call the Documentary?
Speaker 2: Whiskey it says he wrote the Song Tennessee whiskey With David, Allen David, Allan, Coe George, jones And Chris, stapleton saying it we knew.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah so apparently he co wrote that. One what are we looking? For we're looking for on this on this email right, Co, yeah we're looking For Tennessee, okay so, yes looking For Cody. Parks, Oh Billy deylon a Dirty south seminal, Win Cody. Parks it don't sound like there was no from that was his other. One uh so of course he did, SWIM i don't use iPad's tech nation and ONE i have over here is just to play music out of, That speedy said up for me AND i play one song a day out of. It cram.
Speaker 6: It but all, right so he Wrote West Texas. TOWN a lot of different, things can Est.
Speaker 2: George. Yeah so, anyway apparently there's an updated seminal win out. There so are you see how long that?
Speaker 11: Took you?
Speaker 2: Said that's? Simple simple by THAT i just pulled it.
Speaker 6: Up why is? It why did did he even have to do it on? THERE i could have just pulled it up for you.
Speaker 2: Guys, Yeah Cody parks new version Of Seminal win come of, course his electric Album Dirty. South.
Speaker 6: Goodness all, RIGHT i got it rolling right?
Speaker 2: Here see how much quicker that was the? Album all right? PLAYING i, Mean i'm gonna play a lot of.
Speaker 3: It we'll be.
Speaker 6: QUICK i just want to hear the, words all. Right intro is, long long.
Speaker 5: Intro read that up down they're rocking out.
Speaker 2: The sucking it.
Speaker 3: Out the.
Speaker 6: Days, okay there we, go get the idea. Out, okay.
Speaker 2: Days, days two. DAYS i could have rebuilt a studio they started. OVER i, mean as long as you got, it you still don't have.
Speaker 6: It breaks, Playing, buddy the bed is, playing said.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 6: That oh, great? Great he wrote the chair By George straight.
Speaker 5: Too OH i have?
Speaker 6: That you want me to play?
Speaker 11: IT i got.
Speaker 2: It it's. Two we're done.
Speaker 1: Now this is The Rick Burgess. Show don't forget The Wednesday bible study today at Noon Central time On The Rick Burgess show YouTube Channel's.
Speaker 2: Try It Joe chapter sixteen. Today arc will be available. Later, LER i guess that's that one pretty, quickly all. Right so as we work our way back from Text, Nation i'm planning a road trip on my. Motorcycle, Sorry, ADLER i know those days are over for. You Hopefully i'll have food for the. Show are y'all live on the fourth Of? July sadly, No rich said he didn't want to come.
Speaker 12: In, YEAH.
Speaker 2: I can imagine these little. Faces are we working on the? Fourth?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah this one right? Here oh So, greg we're cooking. Out let's do, it let's go. Live so, ANYWAY i don't love the country deck with it. Now we we always have a. Replay we will not be here on the, fourth even though that's a very kind thing for you to, Say So i'm sorry we won't be here on the fourth Of. July so Of Dependence. Day Independence day on a motorcycle road, Trip, man, boy you miss those those? Days wind in your? Hair, YEAH i.
Speaker 6: Did The dragon's tail did went to D c and rode. AROUND i was, like There's washington's monument right.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 6: Awesome it's like the history of it all And i'm part of.
Speaker 2: It did they ever let you ride up front or were you in the?
Speaker 4: Back he's part Of, Well i'm just asking if they let you ride up front or if you were in the.
Speaker 2: Back do you know how to ride a? Motorcycle? Huh i've ridden a couple.
Speaker 6: You've ridden a coup not not the girl, ones BUT i, okay that's real.
Speaker 2: Cool did you do that cool? Wave they all do it each. Other you got to down? Low, yeah what's the? Wave it's the. MOTORCYCLE i didn't know there was a. Motorcycle if you see another, motorcycle you got to do this your left hand. LEFT i want to ask you motorcycle people. Something can you hear your?
Speaker 6: Music it depends on your, setup.
Speaker 2: BECAUSE i KNOW i was a yes and they're blaring their. Music i'm, like when they're, riding can they hear? That oh the speakers you're Talking it wasn't in an earbudgs or.
Speaker 6: Anything, yeah, no you. Can and in the on the really fancy, ones the volume will go up as your speed goes.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 6: Uh AND i mean these speakers are real.
Speaker 2: Out you can at the red. Lines my, goodness good. Gracious if you had, to if you were free to ride right, now and budget was not an, issue, okay you you just had money to. Burn, okay so what what ride would you set?
Speaker 6: Up have you ever Seen? Batman?
Speaker 2: Yes that that, one.
Speaker 6: That's the one that's.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay but by the, WAY i ninety two is not cutting us. Off they're having technical. Difficulties they're mad at, Speedy they're mad At speedy about SOMETHING.
Speaker 6: I would honestly.
Speaker 2: Love, ah this is this IS i THINK i gotta get. There, okay go ahead There.
Speaker 6: Oh the tech. Problem one PROBLEM i, had and we mentioned it. Earlier one PROBLEM i had is that the motorcycle is, loud and when you crank up a carbureted, vehicle which mine, was you gotta let it warm up for a, while and it would wake up not only my whole, house it would wake up the whole.
Speaker 2: Neighborhood if that kid behind.
Speaker 6: Me, Yes SO i ended up not riding my motorcycle to work very. Often so this hurts me to SAY i may check Into harley makes a Electric harley makes a sweet electric.
Speaker 2: Motorcycle but wouldn't you be harassed In harley?
Speaker 9: CIRCLES i.
Speaker 6: WOULD i would have to just stay.
Speaker 2: Enough it is A, harley it, is and it is. Electric do The harley people accept?
Speaker 6: IT i think it is A, harley you, KNOW i think they. Do and there are some people that don't do the motorcycle wave and those are the same people that wouldn't accept. You but even if you rolled up on what's called a, trike a three wheel. Motorcycle some people are anti, those but from all my, experiences people just like nice people that are nice to other.
Speaker 2: People what is this? Vehicle i'm setting out there every then and then too that it's not quite the original. Trike it's it's like the wheels are up front and it's like a raptor or. Something what what is? That it's a like riding around in those some semi Regular, yeah it's it's not.
Speaker 6: A, raptor it's something. Else three wheel of motorcross front for a spider is the company that makes?
Speaker 2: It would you ride one of these? AROUND i, mean, yeah that has the wheel in the. Back that is. WEIRD i passed one of those other day AND i, THOUGHT i don't know about that Text nation thumbing down the electric.
Speaker 6: MOTORCYCLE i, UNDERSTAND i understand the sleek futuristic AND i could just disappear into the, night you, know AS i was like leaving for, it nobody would.
Speaker 2: KNOW i got yeah THAT i would like, that all. Right, so speaking of cool, Things Kid Rocks New Nashville bar And grill or whatever it. Is have you seen it now when it says is this somebody else's car that parked out in front of, it or is this Kid rocks set up in front of this location there In.
Speaker 6: Nashville this this tweet says that it's Kid rocks. Car BUT i think it might just be a show car that but, YOU i, mean the dude owns a white, house.
Speaker 2: So maybe it's he could probably have one if he. One so.
Speaker 6: It's got revolvers everywhere and, horns steer horns.
Speaker 2: Right all over this. CAR i, mean, guys this car to those are revolvers that are right above the headlights and it's got the pearl hand on them and.
Speaker 6: Everything, yes it's A bonneville. Vehicle, yeah that that's a saddle in the.
Speaker 2: Front there is a saddle right, There the arm rest is a, Saddle.
Speaker 6: The door handles a. Pistol and then, look we talked about it earlier in the. Show and you know, WHAT i wasn't saying that the lady was wrong when she called it a fuel. Flat but you can also call it a you can call it a gas door or a fuel. Door you can call it any of those who said. THAT i am saying that you can call it Any and that authority came from where fuel flap is actually more informal than fuel.
Speaker 2: Door who approved fuel?
Speaker 6: Door who approved fuel?
Speaker 2: Flap googled?
Speaker 6: It, okay, Well i'm just. Saying i'm saying you can call it all. Three I'm i'm, open you, Know I'm i'll try. Anything it looks like a door to. Me, yeah there you. Go, so but that that, CAR i thought it was amazing.
Speaker 2: THAT i can't believe what we just. Saw this usual about Fun. Now you, know IF i honestly think if you drove that car and say you drove it past some kind of, protests that the left would openly weep just looking at.
Speaker 6: It Hank, junior kid rock on the on the spare tire on the, Back Hank junior kid. Rock, Wow, wow there it, is and your hood ornament is a full size rifle on the.
Speaker 2: Back by the, way he, Is Hank. Junior is he? Still is he still doing? Stuff? Yeah, say oh, YEAH i think TOURS i. Could. YEAH i, mean like he's out there like straight up doing. Things that is he?
Speaker 6: Aged, WELL i saw him At rock The, south but that was seven eight years. Ago but he had a lot of energy then for.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay but but LIKE i haven't seen him Recently, YEAH i don't THINK i, Have BUT i THOUGHT i saw that he was. Touring that may be, wrong may be. Wrong, No, NO i would not be surprised at off he's, touring break everybody's. Tour he's, back is?
Speaker 6: He he's back At rock The south This june, Eighteenth, Coleman.
Speaker 2: Alabama, okay so he's, back he's maybe that's WHY i, Saw. Greg i'm not closing the door if they're. Alive, oh anybody's. Too we have people in wheelchairs, touring y in. Wheelchairs ex if we can go on tour in a, wheelchair then just being a little bit older and maybe can't move as well as no big deal at. All and of, course as you pointed, out And george straight is, ageless that's. True he really is, agent oh as you. Think but he takes care of. Himself and Like greg, said he's not overly exerting himself when he. Performs that's.
Speaker 6: True rock The south doesn't start Untill. THURSDAY i don't know why they have him listed His.
Speaker 2: Wednesday he moves about as much as somebody's singing in a. Wheelchair, Okay, GREG i mean so he can't he can do this till he's one Hundred, Greg you've done all you need to do on that, one longs his voice hosts. Up thanks for being with, us look forward to hanging out with some of you later today on The Wednesday Bible.
Speaker 6: STUDY i think It's thursday At rock The.
Speaker 2: South, okay so they kid rock is it rocked us?
Speaker 3: Out?
Speaker 2: Yes wow? Wow and then and then nipple. That thank You bamus the top of the.
Speaker 1: Hour this is the Rock Burgess. Show