Speaker 1: Rain Jobs, we had to do an emergency episode because, let me tell y'all something. It is on fire in Salt Lake City. Not the season that's about to end, baby, this was happening off season that is having Monica Garcia and I gag Monica Carlos.
Speaker 2: I look, you call it. In the very beginning, I was like, I started seeing it because she was dragging his ass through the coals. Honey. Okay, this happened way sooner than I thought, though, way sooner than I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, Rain Jobs, we're here to talk about the breaking news that Bronwin and Todd are separated. She fop a separation. But before we get to that, you're right, because apparently, listen, Jenshaw got out of jail December tenth. But baby, she's already making her mark and when not talking about Meredith Marx people, look, Jen Shaw has a lawsuit out because she has accused the prison warden of unconstitutionally keeping her locked up. Okay, so she filed the lawsuit against a Texas Warning prior to her release from prison, a SPEP we can report, so apparently on August eighteen, So this happened on August eighteen. Jen sued the warden at FPC Brian, Texas, which is a minimum security federal prison. She claimed that prison officials, okay, this is what she claimed, child that they were improperly caulating her release date. She demanded she'd be let out on August six. In her petition, she claimed she was suffering severe prejudice and loss of liberty while being unconstitutionally confined beyond her scheduled release date. She also reveals she had completed the Residential Drug Abuse Program while behind bars, which earned her a twelve month reduction to her sentence. The program includes nine months of highly regimental programming, including daily treatment groups, individual counseling, rent assignments, behavior contracts, and strict compliance with program rules. So all of this has been happening. But what is so interesting is she's out. So I'm not I'm a little bit confused by this because she did give release early. So is she claiming that the release should have happened earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so weird because Okay, we all like have been keeping up with like the sentence being reduced because every time it gets reduced, it's in the news. And I thought that it was reduced from like six and a half years to five and a half because of the drug stuff, like because she was going through the program, so I thought that reduction had already taken place. So I didn't even know you could sue Wardens. I didn't know that was a thing. I didn't I mean, okay, tripping, because I've never heard of that either, But I mean maybe it's happened. I've just never personally heard of it. But she said it before she went in. She said, free gin shaw means a whole holding the constitution, and here she is literally suing because of her constitutional rights. So I mean it tracks. It's on brand. I don't know if you saw the videos, bitch, everyone be sending me everything about this. I'm just like, oh my god, Oh they sent me a video of Jen. She had to go, I guess and like check in somewhere, and she was bitch, had to toe leather, twelve inch heels, honey, big ass glasses, big ass coat. She said, I am here for duty, and uh you know she yeah, she was just she was Jen Man.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting because I think a lot of people were like, if she shows up in designer label, I'm gonna like lose my mind. And she showed up and it looked like she had glam and her hair looked good, and you know, she was rocking the leather, rocking the heels. And for me, I'm like, well, yeah, I mean, it's kind of when you're shocked that Lisa's in glam. It's like, okay, well, were you expecting anything less? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think people people were commenting on her filler and how what's going off the face?
Speaker 1: Babe? I just see the filler. I saw the boots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were saying, Okay, if Jenshaw has taught us anything, it's that the filler don't move, okay, because she came out and she's so like, still look good. You know, they're saying she still looked good, her skin still look nice and you know, plump and all the things. And yeah, it's it's you know, I get in trouble anytime I talk about her, And.
Speaker 1: What kind of trouble you get into.
Speaker 2: Oh, everyone's like, shut the fuck up, move the fuck on, like da, And I'm just like, look, y'all are telling me to shut the fuck up and move on. But then in the same breath. You're like, I want both of them on the show again. So I, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the audience never knows what they want until we tell them to. But no, all of this is fair. So look, I think based on the fact that she is with Glam and the Boots in full fashion, I think we can all assume that more than likely, right, more than likely she's being filmed, like these are for cameras. Oh listen, baby, I think, yes, listen, I don't think this is what I think.
Speaker 2: I did not even think of that, Carlos.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're being filmed, whether it's for another network, whether it's for your own personal use that you can license to someone. But okay, but yeah, she had to look the part to make sure that you know when it gets shown because I want to watch it. Look, it could be like Monica, it could be on YouTube, but I still want to see this.
Speaker 2: Sh'S true, that's true. She could post it anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she got post it anywhere, so she had to make sure she looks good. Yes, So I think what's shocking to me is she she's alleging that although she she got sentences six and a half years, she only served two years and nine months. She is alleging that she should have been released earlier, and that allegedly the warden, you know, was unfair in terms of how he allegedly treated her. And these are the reasons why she is following a lawsuit due to what she considers to be mistreatment.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, I can tell you the comments I've seen, the comments I've seen Carlows okay, the Instagram, TikTok, Twitter round up. The consensus is this is not giving changed. So because I you know, a lot of people are literally saying exactly what you're saying, like, why is she upset? She literally like she should have been in there for four more years technically according to the sentencing. Now she's been doing things to help choosel Away at that and that's all fine and fair. But people are like, it looks like she's in glam, she's rocking the heels, she's up in like head to toe, I am done, honey, I am here, I am suing, I am that. And people are just like, Okay, it's not getting changed. That's just the general consensus. No one can say for sure. No one knows her heart, her soul, mind knows anybody's but that's just the consensus I'm seeing online is that people are like, it's not it's not giving, it's not getting changed. I guess. At the airport there was like life size big cutouts of Jenshaw. There was like welcome home Queen Bee posters, and you know, it was a whole spectacle, which kind of caught me off guard. I didn't know that that would be allowed. But it was like she was getting her lais and flowers and it was like she had returned home from war. Honey. You know, it was like a mission homecoming. It was a mission homecoming and Utah at the airport.
Speaker 1: The think is this, she does have fans, and like you said, there are a lot of people who do want to see her back on the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was hoping they were going to bring her back because I wanted to see that with the ladies. They wanted to film with her so bad. I wanted to see them.
Speaker 1: Do you think this proves the point that she hasn't changed? What are your thoughts when you see people say that, is that something that you're like, y'all, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: No, I would never say that, because I mean, I've been on the other end of that people assuming something and we just can never know that. I know that a lot of people are like, well, actions speak louder than words, and she's acting up and she is being gen shar but at the same time, like, what the hell are you gonna do when you get out of prison? Finally you're gonna want to put on your own clothes again. You're gonna want to freaking take a proper shower and blow dry that hair out and put on some makeup and feel good. Like I'm not saying, Okay, everyone handles things differently. Some people are just gonna walk around in sweats, but Jen's never been that person. So yeah, you know her sweats is a Gucci track. Shoot, honey, so oh wear her sweats. So I don't know, But I would never want to unfairly say she hasn't changed she's the same person, because look, I I don't know. I just I feel like that's a really she's been out for what two days? Yeah, so it's not fair to say, Okay, she hasn't changed. No, I don't think that's fair. What I hope she has.
Speaker 1: What do you think is next for her? Though?
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna see her. I agree with you one hundred percent. I didn't know. I didn't think about her filming right this second, but it would make sense. But maybe we'll see her on Netflix totally. Yeah, maybe we'll see her on freaking ABC doing interviews like I don't know, I don't know, but I think we're going to see stuff from her for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, I don't think this is the end of the road of television for her, not at all. I definitely think what's going to happen is whether A never picks her up, whether she does this on YouTube. I think listen us as the viewers, we do want to see something and we're not. I don't think we're done being in the gentaw business.
Speaker 2: I'm still like she gonna pop up on season seven. I'm still over here thinking there ain't no way brama lets that go. I'm shocked. I'm shocked. So I'm still over here thinking maybe that's gonna happen. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe this was what happened. Maybe they'll see how the audience has responded to her. And one thing we know about reality television, I mean, anything is possible, anything is possible, anything is possible.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe they don't bring her back. Maybe they film her sitting down with Meredith or something like. I don't know. I'm just shocked. I'm just shocked that, Yeah, they wouldn't bring that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The gag is. Brahma did an interview and she said that, you know, Meredith, if she had to choose somebody not to be on the show anymore, it would be Meredith.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't agree with that. I think Meredith. I get what they're saying. I understand why. But at the end of the day, Meredith, that's like, that's the og. She's such an og of the franchise. To me, I just I love her. You you will never catch me saying anything bad about Meredith. I really do. I love her and I would it would be weird to not have her there. But I think like Bronwin's justification for saying Meredith was that she didn't show much much personal life or bring much And I'm like, not you sitting right next to Heather Gay saying that. But okay, okay, girl, whatever girl.
Speaker 1: Speaking of bron When the breaking news that we have to get into rain drops, it's the fact that baby, I called it, Monica, you did random.
Speaker 2: Applause because you wow from the jump, Carlos, you called that.
Speaker 1: I was like, there's no fucking way, so rain drops. Brahmin Newport and her husband Todd Bradley separate after nine years of marriage. Promise representative tells People Magazine this was a mutual decision made with care and respect for one another.
Speaker 2: Uh and respect the privacy, honey, right exactly.
Speaker 1: She also said they ask for prophecy during this time. Listen, my heart goes out to them. I can't promise you privacy because you are reality stars. So we're gonna talk about it. Yes, not shocked, Not shocked at all. Not shocked.
Speaker 2: Not I'm shocked that it is happening right now. I did not expect. Okay, this is what I've been dying to ask you. I've been dying to ask you, Carlos. Was this supposed to be a READI and Bramshell Dot got yes.
Speaker 1: Oh no, according to my sources. According to our sources. According to our sources, Okay, this allegedly was a reunion bomb that unfortunately came out before the reunion. I did I did hear that. Sources clothes have told me that this will be discussed at the reunion. Unfortunately, when things happen at the reunion, there's so many people around that you can't pinpoint how this came out. But it has come out, and I'm not surprised. We talked about this as we recap the season. Bronwin was plain chess. Bronwin definitely had this separation in the back of her mind, and she used this season to put Todd on Front Street so that the audience can so that the audience can hate him, and that she can be seen as the beloved wife who tried. The moment, the moment, the moment, The moment, The moment this woman went on national television saying that I am open to having an open marriage was the moment I said to myself, oh baby girl, you want the entire audience to say she would have done anything to save her marriage. I also believe that I came with to get your thoughts. I also believe that Todd saw these episodes and was livid because what we've learned earlier this season was how his his his his staff, his his business partners watched the show and saw that he was a cheater, cheat of Pumpkin eater and how according to Broadwin, it did affect his business. So to know that you are and when I say you meaning braun Win and Todd's eyes is adding feels of the fire. I think he was like, this marriage cannot be repaired.
Speaker 2: I totally see the like obviously all your points, I agree with you one hundred percent. I one hundred percent believe he was blindsided by some of the stuff he saw in the episodes that I one hundred percent agree with that. I think that is like the catalyst. I think Bronwin was pushing it last season when he ended up seeing some of the episodes and was shocked at what he saw and was not happy, and they discussed that at the reunion. So I feel like, I, you know what, props to her because she just locked in at least three more seasons for her a win, which is what she wanted in my opinion. I think I've said this before, like she wants to be on the show. She wants to be on the show. And if she was unhappy, she wasn't happy. But either way, she took that marriage and was like ran it over with the freight train. Everyone saw nastiness from him to her and the cherries, Honey and the.
Speaker 1: Cherry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But I feel I hate that I'm gonna say this, and I know a lot of people won't understand it. I low key feel bad for him only because I know what it feels like to film one season and feel like your reputation is obliterated. So it's it's like, it sucks in that aspect because I don't even have right like the caliber he has and the people he works with and his business reputation and all of those things. It's brutal enough just freaking as a little old stay at home wife to deal with what came out about me. So you know, I do have empathy for anyone honestly that goes through that. But it will be very interesting. I do think that the other women are probably like shaking in their boots because Bronwin's got the storylines. Now Bronwyn is gonna come. They're gonna do like a whole season on her, like going through her divorce, finalizing the divorce, dating again, like it's got, bitch, She's got at least three seasons at least, don't you think.
Speaker 1: No? For sure, listen, Bronwen is captivating to watch and I think I'll tell you this story. When I met Bronwyn at Kathy Hilton's Christmas party last season, she knew who I was, and I was like, oh you do. She said, honey, you've done Atlanta in Jersey and you're Oh she.
Speaker 2: Knew new she knew.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, you're not new to this or true to this. I say that to say she understands the assignment. Brahmin's no dummy, She's Brahma is incredibly smart. And that's why I believe that when she I'm telling you the moment she just kept I will tell you the moment that I was like, okay, yeah, this this marriage is over. It's when she volunteered to the audience and the girls that Todd was looking at photos on the plane. Yeah, I didn't have to know that. That wasn't that. That wasn't something that Whitney or Lisa received in the d It wasn't something that was so listen in my opinion, right, it wasn't something so egregious that I thought I had to know this information and he had to sleep in a hotel like ladies, ladies, ladies do splash if your husband's on a flight and he's by himself. He's looking at pictures of other women on Instagram. It's not that its food.
Speaker 2: They are looking at TikTok stop it like like.
Speaker 1: Look like look it wasn't anybody right, Yes, he's a man. He's looking at attractive women on Instagram. I don't think that's the end of the world, especially when I'm like, you forgave him for actually steaking his penis inside of another woman, and that's her business. So to know that he's not on a flight with another woman next to him, he's not on the phone telling sweet nothing so another woman, some hot chick.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, so yeah.
Speaker 1: When she when she volunteered that information, I was like, oh, you are setting up with the bores. You want this man out of life. And the fact that this woman did not sign a preemup. Let's get into it, Monica, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Yes, he really think she doesn't because they could have a post nup. Maybe he had her signed something like post nups are real, those exist. He could have been like hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think listen. I think she would have told us. I think she would have told us if that happened. I do think this. I wouldn't be surprised if he mitch to her yeah, and she said, bitch please, Like if.
Speaker 2: I was him, I would have been like, girl, you want to do the show, that's great. Sign this post now, honey, because you want to be on TV. You want to be a star.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: You can get your own damn money, and you can sign this post now.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And I think she was like, no, I want to have both. I think she wants I think she wants both. The thing about this whole situation to me is, and I tell women this all the time, the moment you are okay if you are a married woman and yeah, and you're married to a rich guy and you are literally a housewife, right the moment cameras enter that home and you say yes. And I hate to say this, Lady's nine times out of ten of divorce is going to happen because because the husband feels like the routine in which I establish in this relationship, it's out the window. And I also gotta be honest with you, because I've seen this with my own baby eyes. Monica. What the show does change women? Oh? Yeah, you know, like like they become unrecognizable to the husbands.
Speaker 2: Or just like in general, I mean, Heather is completely unrecognizable from season one to now, like.
Speaker 1: But take.
Speaker 2: In all reality, like even herself as a person. Okay, Like I'm talking. I see this all the time from the fans, Like I loved season one Heather. I loved Season one Heather, and now they're like struggling with her a little bit. Now it's it's it's true, It really is. It's true. And I think you get a sense security. Right, you're making your own money, you have your own name for yourself, you can book side gigs, you can get partnerships, brand deals, all the things, and so yeah, I mean there's a lot of confidence that also comes with Okay, bitch, let's get a divorce. I'm good, I'm good, I got the study check, I'm on TV.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, one hundred percent I think that that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I think a lot of people have told me, just in Salt Lake, like, oh I knew so and so before they're so different. Now the show changed them. I mean it happens for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it does, it does, it does. And what's what's interesting is this. Todd and his first wife were married for twenty eight years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, So I sall that to say, you could tell Todd is on the end and for the long run, like despite whatever, and listen, I don't know why they got divorce. That that hasn't been revealed, but he was with somebody for twenty eight years and now his wife and him are separated. Now. Look they're not saying dubores, They're saying separated. I think, yeah, you ready for this bombshell?
Speaker 2: Yes, give it to us.
Speaker 1: I think ron Win is testing the separation to see how much longer she would be on the shlf. I don't think she's listen. I think Brahmin right now is all about security, bitch. So in her mind she's like, yep, let me figure this out before I fully go through with it. Because what we don't know is who decided to separate first. That that that is the big question mark?
Speaker 2: Is this didn't say that filed?
Speaker 1: So okay, let's let's let's let's let's read it, because you know, I love to make sure that I read it. The People magazine is the most credible source ever. It says that Brahma and her husband have split after nine years. I told you how a reper bravo. I mean refer Brahman said, after thoughtful consideration, both Brahmin and Todd have separated. This was a mutual decision, okay, And that's all it says that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it really well, No, I.
Speaker 1: Know, because we're processing this, I do, I know.
Speaker 2: I just I have so many questions and maybe we'll get the answers at the reunion, right and she'll be like I decided to file or Todd decided to file. Who knows? Okay, who do you think leaked it? Who do you think? Okay, tell me this.
Speaker 1: You think.
Speaker 2: You don't think she told the ladies or if it came out out reunion and then one of the ladies told someone, who told someone who told someone and it trickled that way.
Speaker 1: Yes that's possible. Yes, that's possible. Yes, yes, yes, I would not be surprised if Bromwin did it, only because again Brown Brahma is smarter than I think a lot of people give her credit for. I think she's very strategic and I think, look, I think it's one of those things where look, she did not have to confirm it. Now that's that's the part I'm like, huh, the reunion was take what two weeks ago? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Was it last week?
Speaker 2: First week of December?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's find out, because you know, I like to make sure we're always accurate, because that's what we do. So okay, Salt Lake City Reunion was filmed December fifth, so a week so a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could go dang, that's soon.
Speaker 1: That soons. Now it is plausible that those other women could have said something yeaow. If that's the case, Brahmin did not have to announce it so soon. Candy and Todd there were rumors for weeks and money or she confirmed it. She didn't have to reveal it and say, okay, it's true, like come on, it's not that. It wasn't that much of a smoking gun. She didn't, you know what I mean, Like, it wasn't like that mass. It was like little little blogs here and there.
Speaker 2: I agree. I was shocked that she confirmed it. And that's why I was like, maybe it wasn't supposed to be in a reunion bombshell, because why would she be out here confirming it because people could still be like, well, we don't know, we don't know, we don't know, we don't know which is better. Yes, but the fact that it was confirmed that that that threw me because I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So I believe that she decided to get it out there. I think she wants to garner sympathy. A lot of people are online, baby, if your name is Todd, go high in the corner because from Todd Tucker, Candies, soon to be ex husband Todd Neapola Alexia, from where a House was Miami ex husband, and now Brahma's Todd. They're saying Todd's are out of here.
Speaker 2: It happens in threes, Sonny, it happens, happened three.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Okay, do you think based on the fact that they're now saying separated, no one has a fifty filed Yeah? Do you think Brahma is ready to lead the.
Speaker 2: Relationship everything that she has been giving us this season? Says yes, Like I keep coming back to when her mom was like you, Todd's going to be the one to leave you and Broman said, don't tempt me with a good time like that. This sticks in my best I'm like, she's been wanting to be like, Okay, you know what I mean. So I don't know. I mean, damn, this is like, yeah, people, this is the Is this the first of or some salt Lake too?
Speaker 1: I think so it is.
Speaker 2: Wait, I was going through a divorce season four, but no one gave a fuck. But this is like the part. This is the first, like huge, like big divorce because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now this is this is major for the show. And look, I think Brahman is young, and I think she may want to try something different. Chanell Ion, you know from the Real Housepots of Dubai, when news broke, this is what she had to say that made me spit out my water because it was so damn funny. I'm like, Chanelle, I can't take you soa are you ready for this? It's hysterical. Okay, says she deserves someone young and good cock and respects her.
Speaker 2: He's not wrong. I'm literally My first thought, Carlos was like, I can't wait to see her get with a young hot maybe like sports athlete.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm ready see it. I'm ready to see it. I am rooting for her to freaking I don't know, get someone young and hot. I can't wait. And let me tell you, Brian, one girl, if you're listening as someone that did get divorced and went younger ten years. Yes, I highly recommend, highly recommend, honey.
Speaker 1: So I am rooting for it, robt. We're all hope you're list to take a luck. Obviously, we are hoping for the best, but what it appears for us.
Speaker 2: Is, yeah, the best has to be the fact that, yeah, this this just this.
Speaker 1: Just may not be what if for her, But surprised I am not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we call that, you call that listen.
Speaker 1: I feel good. This has been a good week for me. I've been coming out and talking about Morgan without saying Morgan was her lover. We got in the separation. This that's why Reality with the King is the place to be.
Speaker 2: We got out of prison, baby.
Speaker 1: We're winning, yes, and that's why listen, rain Drops. You will get Monica and I back on Wednesday recapping the latest episode so Lake City and who knows, maybe there'll be more news to talk about. But until then, Monica, keep your phone on, baby, because I will.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we did this. It was needed, it was needed.
Speaker 1: The rain Jews kept tagging us, so I have to be yes, they did.
Speaker 2: It was so cute.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love it too. I have to make sure to to show us full up. All right, Go have a good weekend, baby doll.
Speaker 2: You know, okay, Bye bye