Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amiga, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Flippy mobiles ouday. You're playing and learning along the way, Hey, adventures, jump this way.
Speaker 2: It's Blippy and Mika's of the micro trip.
Speaker 1: Yay, Meka. Look there's a bee.
Speaker 2: It sir likes to buzz around the purple and yellow flowers. We can buzz like bees around the yard too. Lo. I love buzzing all around like a real bee.
Speaker 1: Buzz buzz. That's bee for me too, You know.
Speaker 2: Blippy, I remember seeing a bee keeper over in the field by the river.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, me too. I wonder if that's where this bee lives. Wait? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Road trip?
Speaker 2: Hey friend?
Speaker 1: Do you want to come with us?
Speaker 2: All right, awesome, I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 1: Meet you at the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 2: B Oh I pee, I am oh b i oh.
Speaker 1: Cuick quick put your seat thousand on, get ready for Reconna. Have some fun in the Blippy mobile field drive away finding you advans real lap a play.
Speaker 2: Let's go by me by, let's go.
Speaker 1: Out a all right?
Speaker 2: According to my mapping compass watch, the beekeeper field is just over the river.
Speaker 1: Awesome, and I know the perfect game to play while we drive there. What's outside your window?
Speaker 2: A friend? Do you want to play what's outside your window with us?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You can look outside, close your eyes. Imagine what you see? A monster truck? Who knows what's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go first. Oh, there's a boat out on the river and it's got a roof and windows with curtains. It's the house boat. What do you see outside of your window? And what sound does it make? Awesome?
Speaker 1: Mika? Do you hear the bees? We're here. I hear bees, but I don't see them. There's the beekeeper. Let's go ask him. Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: Hello there, I'm buzz Freely and I'm a bee keeper.
Speaker 1: Hi, buzz. I have to ask what are you wearing?
Speaker 2: Great question, Blippy.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing a big thick white suit, gloves and a hat with a net on it that covers my entire face. That's what beekeepers wear to work safely with bees.
Speaker 1: Sounds like we asked the right person. Buzz. We were wondering, can you show us where all the bees live?
Speaker 2: Ah, that's easy.
Speaker 1: Follow me?
Speaker 3: Hey, hello, little bees b boobs. Bees build and live in a beehive, and the beehive is inside these boxes. When I open up the boxes, it makes it easy for me to see their hive and see all the beehives the bees built inside.
Speaker 1: That's where the bees live.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at all those bees. So cool.
Speaker 3: That's the bee keeper's job. We take care of the bees and they make honey for us. After they visit flowers, just like our bees. That's right, they come back home to their beehive where they live with thousands of other bees.
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's a lot of bees.
Speaker 2: Now you know what all the buzz is about.
Speaker 3: You know, if you listen, you'll hear all sorts of insect noises when you're outside in a field.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know the perfect game we can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you want to play?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: Awesome? What's that sound? Follow your ears?
Speaker 2: What do you hear a hug splass or even a raw listen aund.
Speaker 1: For the sounds today.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's listen.
Speaker 1: Whoa, it's a cricket. Yeah, he's rubbing his wings together to make that chirping sound. That's a nice song, mister cricket. What do you hear? That is awesome? Hey, if we want to buzz around, we should get some wings on the Blippy Mobile. Great idea, Blippy, I'm gonna need wings, wings gunfer.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: If we're going to learn everything about where bugs live, we should be as tiny as bugs too.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Shrinking down. The Flippy mobile is ready for a demy tiny adventure. We did it.
Speaker 2: We're as small as bugs, and now we're flying around with the butterflies.
Speaker 1: Whoa, the grass is like a forest to small bugs. Each blade is swaying in the breeze like a tall tree. Can you hear the wind moving the grass?
Speaker 2: I hear it too. Whoa, that plant is as tall as a skyscraperd Oh wow, look at all those bugs eating its leaves.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Now let's fly down low right near the grass, hang on top.
Speaker 1: Bugs are so cool.
Speaker 2: I've always wondered what it's like to.
Speaker 1: Be a bug when you're so small. Things seem tall. It's super snug.
Speaker 2: A blade of breath can look big, just like a tree, so big, and I could pin and try to hide, just like to be good?
Speaker 1: Are so hot, so fine on the wings of a butterfly. How I wonder what it's like to be a pup. I wonder what it's like to be a bug. How I wonder what it's like to.
Speaker 2: Be a pup?
Speaker 1: Cause sometimes being small he's the most fun.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's go check out the petals on that pretty yellow flower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh look o.
Speaker 1: Whoopsies, we're stuck in a spider web.
Speaker 2: Spider webs are sticky, and they're made out of a silk that's as strong as steel. To a tiny bug, how are we going to get unstuck?
Speaker 1: I know we're gonna need spider legs.
Speaker 2: Spider legs confirms, great idea, Blippy. Now we can just walk out of the spider web, just like a spider does.
Speaker 1: We did it. We're out of the spider web.
Speaker 2: Great job, Blippy. Trying a new idea can help get you out of all sorts of sticky situations. You're right, Mika, we have so much fun exploring the field like a tiny bug. Yeah, but I think it's time to go back to the clubhouse now, Blippy, Yeah, let's go. What an amazing day, Blippy. I loved seeing the world from a bugs.
Speaker 1: I've view me too, And I loved learning about bees and where they live. It's been so much fun learning new things today. What did we learn today?
Speaker 2: It's so cool?
Speaker 1: One? Two, three? Can you tell me? I learned that bees live in bee hives with thousands of other bees.
Speaker 2: I learned that crickets rub their legs together to make a sound like a violin. I can't wait to hear more crickets when I'm outside.
Speaker 1: And we also learned that spiderweb silk can be as strong as steel to a tiny bug. Amazing. I have a great idea, Come on, Mika, what is it, Blippy. Let's put the flower pot out on the patio.
Speaker 2: That is a great idea, Blippy. Now the bees can fly to our flower whenever they want to visit. Wait, I have an idea. Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Mica, and you're invited to Bye bye bye jump in the Flippy mobiles. ConA, You're plane and learning along the way.
Speaker 2: Hey adventures, jump this way it's then Micaus of The road Trip Kay.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA