Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? It's your girl flowingly and right now you can catch me on the Bootleg keV podcast.
Speaker 2: Bootleg CAV podcast. Special guests here represent Alabama.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: One to be exact, I actually, well I can't say this, so never mind. But somebody who looks like me might be on the radio in Alabama.
Speaker 1: Soon, oh Lord, somewhere.
Speaker 2: But what radio I listen? I have no idea actually, because it would I am not at liberty to currently say oh, okay, okay, So maybe one day there might be somebody shortly who's similar to me on the radio in Alabama.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mobile, Alabama. It's interesting because I've driven through because I used to live in Tampa, and so I've driven like from Tampa to Arizona twice and back, which is a terrible drive, thirty six hours. It's wild. But you go up through like the Panhandle. Yeah, and then there's Mobile, which is like.
Speaker 1: At the bottom.
Speaker 2: It's at the bottom. Yeah, Like I drove over a bridge. I think I got Little Caesars there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because honestly, the food in Mobile is the best, Like.
Speaker 2: Is it the best?
Speaker 1: Yes, I will I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You that the best. Like what though like what is there? The best of there everything?
Speaker 1: Like when you if you want to go get some breakfast food, you're gonna get the best breakfast there. And I'm not even exaggerating, like that's how good it is. Just food, period. I know, we got like a lot of seafood and shit, but I'm not like a big seafood person. But the seafood that they do, guys really good.
Speaker 2: Do they got alligator nuggets?
Speaker 1: I'm sure they do.
Speaker 2: Gator nuggets are fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got everything.
Speaker 2: Y'all got gators in mobile?
Speaker 1: We do. But it's not like as bad as Florida. Like you ain't gonna see the motherfuckers out on the street.
Speaker 2: They're outside. I remember, Okay, yeah, living in Florida. Like alligators are like you know, like they're kind of like raccoons or like really you know, like possums. They're just there and they might eat your Pomeranian if you leave it outside.
Speaker 1: That's a crazy ass little animal to have walking.
Speaker 2: Around, a Pomeranian or an alligator.
Speaker 1: An alligator. I have a Pomeranian me too.
Speaker 2: For his name's Lebowski.
Speaker 1: Mine is named Sosa.
Speaker 2: Wow, what colors you're Pomeranian?
Speaker 1: She's like grayish blackish.
Speaker 2: Mine has a brown head and body. He's like my child. He's a guy, and he's like my everything. I came home yesterday. He got excited and pete everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Oh he came.
Speaker 2: He ain't seen me for like a week, you know. So he starts dancing and crying and then I got pick him up and they pisses on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I've been hearing like dogs, dog ears are different from human years. Like a week to them is probably like a year.
Speaker 2: True, because they're they're like one year, seven years.
Speaker 1: So they're like, oh my god, my owner. And they don't know where you're going to come back.
Speaker 2: They don't got phones, they have no idea. They might think it'd be gone forever. Yeah, they might have already came to the conclusion like that's gone and he's never coming back.
Speaker 1: And then it's like and then he sees.
Speaker 2: You, and then it's like it's over. Is that you only have one dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Just one? But I'm not even gonna like act like I'll be taking care of her because I gave her to my mom.
Speaker 2: So mom takes care of the dog. Yeah what okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah my mom, Well, actually my mom got tired of her and gave her to my aunt So, so.
Speaker 2: Your dog is getting passed around like leftover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's like she don't. Don't feel bad for her. She's really bad. Like she's smart too, like she know what she be doing, Like she'd be hot and stuff under the table. One time she got mad, I left her at home chewed up all my Louis Vauton sneakers. That's when I was like, all right, you gotta go, Like she's yeah, especially when she was teething, Like I got her when she was like a baby. So yeah, and then I started to like become famous, so I couldn't. It was hard for me to like take care of her, so I just gave it to my mom and then my mom gave it to my mount.
Speaker 2: Shout out to your auntie. Free dog. Is it a famous dog? Has it got an Instagram? No?
Speaker 1: Actually, she almost did get famous, But like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why did she almost get How does a dog almost get famous? She have to walk way through this.
Speaker 1: It's kind of disturbing. But she I recorded her like humping his beer on the floor and like it got like some views on it. But I was like Okay, I'm going to take this down because she's.
Speaker 2: Shot out to the humping dogs out there. Yeah, my my Pomeranian will hump my French bulldog yes to like get it. Like, my Pomeranian hates my frenchies so much that when the French, when the French, she decides like like it's having fun. Actively my Pomeranian hates when my other dog is happy, so he'll start biting it and like trying to hump it to get it to like go away. And what. It's the weirdest shit ever is It's like a reality show with two dogs at all times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy dogs. I don't know where they get that from.
Speaker 2: Yo. Alabama has had like a pretty sick wave. The last I mean shot rpd W obviously was from Montgomery. But yeah, it's been a very uh like fruitful like last six or seven years for y'all. Yeah yourself, Blue Rylo like it's booming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so crazy, like I remember b Yes, it's so crazy, you know all of them.
Speaker 2: That's my dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I remember when Blue was one of the first ones.
Speaker 2: And people act like Blues like a new artist. I'm like Blue had like gold plaques like seven years ago.
Speaker 1: He was one of the first ones from our city to like blow And I remember I think I was like probably just started high school and I was tapped into like everything music because that's what I wanted to do. I was like, yep, he just he went crazy. I'm going to be the first girl, Like I just made up in my mind, like I don't know how I mna do it, but I need to be like the first one, first girl from the city to like go crazy, and.
Speaker 2: You accomplished it. Yeah, you just announced your new album, which can we say it's like the third in the trilogy with the titles Yeah, lining up my walk us through the first two and then the third one you just announced.
Speaker 1: So the first one was ho, why is you here?
Speaker 2: Why is you here?
Speaker 1: Yes? And that was that really wasn't like an album, It was like a mixtape but still very memorable. Yeah, And the second one was my first album. It's called You Still Hear Home, so that's like a you know, sequel or whatever. And then this one is Fine Hostay, which is like my most recent body of work.
Speaker 2: So so for you, uh, because I feel like people don't do that, like you know, the little Wayne used to have the card one, two, three, four five. I mean he's probably just stop at this point because Carter five was it. But nonetheless, a lot of artists they'll have like sequels to albums and like, for you, is it important to kind of keep some sort of like correlation with the titles.
Speaker 1: Nah. Honestly, this wasn't like planned, like I know, it probably seemed like it was, but it was like the first one was definitely like all right, this is what I want my album, I mean, my mixtape name to be. And when I was creating the next album, I just thought of like, oh, we should make it like a and then this one I was not gonna do it. But then, like I like to kind of listen to my fans, and most of them were like on Twitter talking about like how they would love if it was a triology. So it's like, okay, I'm gonna just give them what they want. And then, you know, cause I'd rather do it now than later. But yeah, I feel like it was just kind of like on the fly, like not really like playing from the beginning, but yeah, just me being an artist going through different like styles and learning about myself more and more.
Speaker 2: Fire who's on the newest project. Can you say it?
Speaker 1: I could, but I really don't be wanting to. Let's see, I could give y'all just one. Well, okay, I can tell y'allm Onalo's to be on the project.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got.
Speaker 1: Mono Leo, we got. I don't want to tell them.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't have to. Okay, you gave me one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's dope. Hey, you have one of my favorite interviews I've done in the last year with Saucy Santana, who is like hilarious. Him and I had like a fucking like a real I was like, bro, we could kick it, like you know what I'm saying, dude as cool as hell. I was gonna say, like, obviously you guys have worked together. But you know, in this rap game, being somebody who's you know, young, up and coming and like scorching hot on fire, I'm sure you have people who are like acquaintances and hip hop who you know, Hey, yeah, we'll work, maybe you work or you don't work. Have you gotten any actual, like real friends out of the rap game yet?
Speaker 1: That was one of them. Mono Leo for sure, Like she was probably one of the first, not one of the first, but one where I'm like, damn, like I can actually pull up on the studio, flip at the studio and feel comfortable, you know, Like most stuff I do is like really like, oh, their team send me somewhere, I send them. It's not it's back and or other people trying to bring us together. I like when it's like natural and like I actually be like, damn, like I could kick it with you, like I could, cause you know, we all live in the same not the same life, but we're not. We're all in the same field. So you know, it's only so many people.
Speaker 2: And like so many, only so many people that can relate to like the same shit you gotta deal with, right exactly, Like y'all don't understand. I gotta deal with management, I gotta deal with I'm about to go on tour. I got to turn an album in all of that. For you, going on tour has got to be like, uh, you know, I always hear that there's like ups and downs of tour, like, man, are you guys doing the bus thing? Yeah, So tell me if this is true or not. But I've heard that you're not supposed to shoot on the bus.
Speaker 1: Is it's true, yes, oh my gosh. And somebody shipped on the bus last year. It was crazy. I was like, what the fucking We all knew who it was, but yeah it was. No. I ain't gonna put him out like that. I ain't gonna put him out like that. But you know who he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I always hear like there's like one rule, do not ship on the bus.
Speaker 1: And the crazy thing is the driver told us don't shit on the bus, and somebody just had to be the person.
Speaker 2: But so that's one thing, this one. I hear that, like socks and draws are very important on tour, like you can never have like at least I've heard you gotta have extra like brand new socks and draws, like because doing laundry is a pain in the ass.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I do that anyway though, tour or not, like just in life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just be like, you don't you don't wash, like you just throw away and and rebuy.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'll be buying too much shit. Ain't gonna lie like I'll be in the store. That's why I really don't like going to the store, because I'll just see something and be like, oh, I want this. I want this, like and I don't even be nearing it.
Speaker 2: Do you get rid of like, like do you give your stuff away? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like recently this year was the first time I did that in like years. I got all my shit out of Atlanta side of place there and like I just gave it to my mom and told her to like give it away. It was like a bunch of shoes, like big ass boxes of shoes and clothes.
Speaker 2: You know what else was in the box. You're Pomeranian, You're like, give all this away, here's the dog.
Speaker 1: No, But I love so so though she just she's very hyper, Like I thought she was gonna grow out of that, but like she'd be shaking, like jumping, going crazy. I'm glad she still remembers me, though, because I'd be thinking, like, damn, I wonder if she gonna remember.
Speaker 2: Me, like like you pulled up recently and she got excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah she didn't forget. I always wonder, like, because you know there's rappers who will like get rid of air Force ones after one wear. Oh yeah, And I'd be like.
Speaker 1: One wear is crazy maybe too.
Speaker 2: Where do the shoes go?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know they need to have a whole facility for that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like Benny the Butcher wore a pair of shoes on stage and he was just gonna leave him in the green room, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I know a lot of people who do that.
Speaker 2: A lie. I picked them up. I looked at the size, and my son Will fifties took them bitches home. I said, there's some Benny the Butcher air Force ones for your kids, brand new one where it's ninety bucks. Oh no, they're like a buck ten down prepared, Honey, they used to be ninety Jesus, inflation is crazy. Has inflation affected you at all?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm still blessed. I can't say like it's affected me, but I've definitely noticed the changes for sure, Like even in stores, like shit that was like a certain price, like back when I was like like even five years ago.
Speaker 2: Even like two years ago, two years ago. It shoul's create that gas. I mean you drive around La, you see the gas prices are ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I stay at the gas station, but like.
Speaker 2: That's not a good place to stay at it.
Speaker 1: It's really not.
Speaker 2: When she said that, she's like, no, I stay at the gas I'm out here looking for Florida. Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: My card shrinks of gas.
Speaker 2: Oh you have a G wagon? Are you based out here Cali? Here? Well, listen, if you anybody who has to be in California any more than they need to be, the gas here is seven dollars a gallon. It's fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's horrible. Shout out to the G wagons. Yeah. You know what's great about a G wagon is when you bought the G wagon? Did you write it off?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Because it's over six thousand pounds? So if you have an LLC or you have like an S corporation, you could write off that entirely. Did she did its volume one with right now? Yeah? Now, G wagons eat a lot of gas. Shout out to the gw Wagon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'll be trying not to like, but you're right though, that's not a safe place to be there.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't stay at the gas station. You I would send. So if i'm you, I got the gas goer, I'd be like, hey, I need you to go fill my shit up real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't trust nobody in my ship. That's another thing. I'm very like, if you fuck up my ship.
Speaker 2: Like I don't be Yeah, I feel you. I'd rather was a g wagon like coming up one of your dream cars.
Speaker 1: Honestly, No, it was like really like McLaren's, Corvette's and McLaren.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got some you know do you know you know white clef right? Oh yeah, he was the first rapper with a McLaren when I was a kid. He was in that magazine. Uh it was like King magazine, but they did a car version of it. Yeah, but anyway, it was like a one point five million dollar car he had. I never even heard of McLaren before Whitecraft had one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Them shits as hard as fucking I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: It's an impractical car though what that mean? It's just like what are you supposed to do with it? Like no one can come with you. One person can come.
Speaker 1: That's why, Okay, I ain't gonna lie, because that's the one thing I don't like about sports cars. It's like two doors, like if you.
Speaker 2: Go get groceries, Like I can't really get groceries in this car. I could buy like a little something. Yeah, I'm saying like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't really enjoy shit, but and it sits.
Speaker 2: So low and like, yeah, if you park it, you might hit the fucking little little divider thing in the parking.
Speaker 1: It's too many, it's too many cons. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I feel like once you have a big truck like yours, it's like yo, I could run over ship. I could pull up as far as I wanted to parking spot not worry about scraping my ship.
Speaker 1: But the only thing I have to worry about now is like.
Speaker 2: Parking garage is yes, because it's too high.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That and not seeing people, bro, because I ain't gonna tell.
Speaker 2: Y'all to no, don't tell us that you hit somebody. She was like, I didn't see somebody, and I mean.
Speaker 1: R I p no, But I'd be like, damn, like I didn't even see that. But it's just like I'm sitting up higher now. So I was.
Speaker 2: I was in Mexico in my truck and I didn't realize I was in Tijuana and I pulled into the hotel garage without even thinking I just bought a new truck, and I wasn't even like in my head like thinking about you know, clean fucked up the whole top of my roof for real. Oh my god. Oh, I like a weekend the first week. Yeah, what is that? I mean, that's what I get for driving a car to Tijuana. It's in Mexico. So if you go to San Diego, which you should go because it's great, and then you cross the border right there and there's Tijuana, which is the best food in the world. Okay, they have the best seafood ever, really and the best Mexican food period.
Speaker 1: They got fries, shrimp though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh yeah, there's a place called Lionfish.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel like I heard of that before.
Speaker 2: No, there's a lionfish in San Diego. That's not related to the lionfish in Tijuana. Okay, two hours from here, you could be eating a lionfish just hopping the g wagon hours. Yeah, there's no traffic. If there's traffic, would be like four California traffic's terrible.
Speaker 1: The farthest I went to a restaurant to like eat was like an hour.
Speaker 2: That's I mean. Look, there's certain things I'll drive for, and food one of them.
Speaker 1: Food. I love food.
Speaker 2: Like what you're like, go to cuisine if you had to like eat anything for the rest of your life. What are you eat?
Speaker 1: And that's hard because I'm the top of eater, where like I will eat a certain meal and then I'll just eat it for like two weeks and then I'll get tired of it. Then I'll find some else to like binge.
Speaker 2: So what you on right now?
Speaker 1: Right now you get closer to you. I'm on, Like what am I on right now? Honestly, I've been eating tacos a lot later tacos.
Speaker 2: Like good tacos, just all taco trucks.
Speaker 1: Nah, I had to stay with I had a bad experience with a taco truck. But like just different like Mexican restaurants and stuff.
Speaker 2: Mexican food's the best food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so good. I love Jamaican food too.
Speaker 2: Jamaican Food's amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I've been sleeping because.
Speaker 2: But it also like I feel like you got to have the right Jamaican food because if you have Jamaican food in certain like when I live in listen when I have when I live in Florida that I was put on the Jamaican food.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, God, that's where Auto Haiti is at. That's where all like everybody at.
Speaker 2: I wonder Caribbean was gonna say, the Mexican food in Mobile, Alabama has to be terrible, you think, so it gotta be.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you like I ain't never really been to a Mexican.
Speaker 2: See Mobile, because they ain't there.
Speaker 1: You're right, they really not though, But like, honestly, I wonder what is predominantly there though, Like probably.
Speaker 2: Like seafood because the ocean's not too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the water. But one time we had went through this like crazy experience with like.
Speaker 2: The old spill waffle houses.
Speaker 1: There waffle houses on every fucking corner, not in La bro and Mobile. I swear to you, it's like twenty waffle houses within five mins.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, I lived in the South. People don't realize, Like what's the other place? Cracker barrel and waffle house is fucking everywhere?
Speaker 1: Oh and uh, what's the other one with the Golden Correll?
Speaker 2: Golden Corral? What a great buffet. You could go to the Golden Corral and you could get up in that bitch and get they got They got all the steaks, Like if you need a steak, have ten of them. But the only thing it's not great food though your pants, yo, you leave the buffet and you'll be like, oh, damn, I think I did too much. Hey, let me tell you something. You go to a Golden Corral, that's real people watching, especially if you go in the South.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna be like but I would not trust it anyway because you already everybody breathing over the fool, everything just out and open like that's just to me, that's nasty.
Speaker 2: If anybody ever, like, if you're in the South, you know the two places that people watch is Walmart at like eleven PM and the Golden Corral at any time of day.
Speaker 1: Wait, white people people watch it.
Speaker 2: Walmart, Jeff you ever, I mean, you've never been drunk in the middle of that. I'd be like, let's go to Walmart. Yo.
Speaker 1: You know what, you got a point. I am the Walmart.
Speaker 2: So Walmart in the I bet you Walmart in Alabama's fucking turned out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so turned We have a ghetto Walmart.
Speaker 2: I call. I think they are all ghetto Walmarts. But but then there is the ghetto Walmart in every city, and the the ghetto Walmart in every city.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be at the one they got the security guards.
Speaker 2: Oh man, ghetto. Walmart's lit. You go in there, you fucking jump in one of those handicapped fucking scooters and just ride around high getting in trouble for getting that scooter and ride around.
Speaker 1: It was that and going on the bike out and riding around.
Speaker 2: And ride the bikes and then dribbling the basketballs that have the big basket of balls and then you're just dribbling doing crossovers in the fucking frozen food aisle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and going to the fucking what's the other alcohol where it's like the electronics and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speakers, Yeah, let me just turn on all the bluetooth speakers, play the PlayStation that's on display. Yeah yeah. Shot outs to Walmart.
Speaker 1: Man American Treasure like a fun place when you think about it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. If you are like and where I'm from, if you got really fucking like, if you didn't have a lot of money, you might go hang out at the Walmart at midnight with your homies when you're high.
Speaker 1: If you want to see some shit happening, like.
Speaker 2: Let's she's just go to Walmart and see what happened. You see what I'm saying. We get kicked out. You know, I'm back tomorrow. You know they have McDonald's at some of them.
Speaker 1: Nah, for real, that was the best ones, the ones with McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Yes, ye, shout to the pretzels. Man. What's your favorite fast food?
Speaker 1: Probably like Wendy's. Wendy's, I love a baconater fries bacon, I mean, not chicken chicken, the spicy nuggets. I don't do the spicy. They gotta make them extra Christmas.
Speaker 2: They got the four for four there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't eat burgers though, you.
Speaker 2: Off the red meat or nah.
Speaker 1: I've just never been like a burger type of girl.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Real like, do you like sandwiches? Not?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. My mom like never forced me to. Like you know how some people be like you better eat that fucking food. Like my mom was not like that. Even at family events. She'd be like, no, I'm gonna make her plate like me.
Speaker 2: Hey, you gotta try. Have you had in and out hated it? It? Wow?
Speaker 1: I never ate that food though, I just didn't like I had one.
Speaker 2: Did you taste the burger it in and out?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Then you can't even say you hated it.
Speaker 1: If it's I hate. It's it's anything that I don't.
Speaker 2: Do you like do you like red meat?
Speaker 1: I kind of do, like I'll eat some like spaghetti meatballs.
Speaker 2: Do you like the swine?
Speaker 1: What's that like?
Speaker 2: Pig pork? Bacon? I eat bacon, Yeah, of course you you like bacon ate or fries. The swine is divine. It's what I like to say. If people like I just had my other don who's on tour with you, shots at her. She's like Annie swine. I'm like, so you eat turkey bacon, Like, why would you want to eat turkey bacon? That's not good.
Speaker 1: Wait, we're not going to do that to turkey bacon because I was actually the turkey bacon girl.
Speaker 2: Turkey bacon's terrible.
Speaker 1: Wait, not in high school. In elementary school, I'm tripping. My mom used to cook turkey bacon every day and I would like, I would be like, Mom, like I want like fifteen pieces, and she and I would take it to the buts stop in the napkin, and then everybody would be eating.
Speaker 2: Like. I'm surprised the kids weren't like, yo, where's the real bacon? Nah?
Speaker 1: They I don't even think they questioned whether it was like real bacon or Turkey base. But even my bus driver receiving it.
Speaker 2: Hey, when you grow up in Alabama, are you automatically a college football fan?
Speaker 1: No, bro, Like, I don't even know shit about football.
Speaker 2: So you're not like roll Tide or Auburn.
Speaker 1: Or automatically beat Road Tide because I'm from Alabama, so I've just always been around it. Where like, they just take that shit so serious.
Speaker 2: They take it so serious. It's like some real gang shit. Like in LA. We got crips and bloods in like the South.
Speaker 1: It's like, and I thought it was everywhere. I'm like, damn, Like, that's just down there.
Speaker 2: Nobody gives a fuck about college football in LA. We have like Caleb Williams in USC here, no one cares. Yo. We got to stop the interview to tell you about our folks. At my bookie. That's right, man, It is betting season right now. We got football, we got basketball. NBA is underway. That boy women, y'all is looking crazy. Put all your money on him to win Rookie of the Year. All right, do it at my bookie right now, to my bookie. All right. When you sign up at my bookie, use the promo code boot Leg. Use that promo code right now, and you're gonna get a no strings cash bonus. That's right. Put your deposit in withdraw the free cash up to two hundred dollars right away. I mean, even if you don't want to bet, create an account, get extra two hundred dollars, take it out, keep it moving, all right. But look right now, football season is getting into the thick of it, all right. I feel like the playoff picture is gonna start to really kind of become a lot more clear soon, all right, Yo, shouts to the Bengals. Bengals was finally getting it together. My Cardinals look like absolute dog shit, which is what I love. Nonetheless, you could bet every single weekend on my bookie. This is what about my bookie. You could do your daily odds boosts, your same game parlays, and the crazy huge prize pool contest. Use that promo code right now on your first deposit. So when you sign up with the new account, your very first deposit, use the promo code boot Leg. This is important because you're gonna get up to two hundred dollars in cash when you use that promo code bo Bootleg. Claim your cash bonus right now, no strings attached, deposit withdraw quick. There's so much going on, man, try the my Bookie money bag to grab a potential Super Bowl front runner at long shot odds plus thirty eight thousand on the Eagles and Chiefs. Man is crazy. You could bet anything anytime anywhere. They got the full service casino, going down, slots, roulette, whatever it is. If you're into it, you can gamble it. You can bet it my Bookie. Sign up with that promo code bootleg right now. Also got to give a big shout out to the homies at my well, I already said my bookie shit new commercial shout out to the homies over at blue Chew Man. That's right, Blue Cheo. Everybody always asks me, does blue Choo work? Well, don't take my word for it. Try it for free for a month by using that promo code bootleg right now. Blue Choo has the same active ingredients as Viagra and Sialis. It's all wrapped up into a blue chewable form delivered right to your doorstep in discrete packaging. No doc's appointments are needed, all right. You don't have to go into the doctor. Everything's online. Go to blue choo dot com. All right, sign up with that promo code Bootleg. Get your first month for free. If your dick ain't dicking, it's time to get a dick in again. You know what I mean. You're dealing with a little rectile dysfunction, maybe a little anxiety at work. Maybe you're stressed out, maybe you're just married to someone you're tired of fucking. Let's be honest, sometimes you need a little extra, you know, a little extra, some some to get you over the finish line. Get that blue Choo Baby, blue Choo, try the first month for free. They're gonna give it to you for free, a month's supply for free. Go to blue choo dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg right now. Thank me later. Let's get back to the interview. In the South, they'll theyn't like there's like real drunk redneck like royal rumbles in parking lots.
Speaker 1: Even in school, like they would bed on this shit, like everybody betting, even adults, Like it's like a real thing.
Speaker 2: Like for you were, like I always wonder when you like you said that when you were growing up you wanted to kind of be the first person to pop from your town. I always wonder like, because I'm from I'm from a city. Yeah, first girl, but I'm from a city, Phoenix, Arizona. No, we have nobody popping, God bless us. But I always wonder, like when you're coming from a place that doesn't necessarily have like the musical right the music like like yeah, or even just like the legacy right like Alabama's like legacy is being created right now? Do you feel like the burden of like carrying your your region on your shoulders?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Like that's the crazy part. I never thought about it like that. Yeah, but I don't feel like I think it's very powerful that like it's starting with us. But I don't know why. I just don't feel no, maybe because it never happened before, right, so it's just something new and I just like I just feel like, Okay, I'm just keep getting better regardless of where I could have been, from LA or New York, like I still was gonna have like big, big goals.
Speaker 2: So yeah, where your first plaque you ever got? Is it at your mom's house or is it at your house? Where's it at?
Speaker 1: It's one is at my mom's house. I think she took one on, but I have like two at my house.
Speaker 2: I would say, I think you could probably order more for mom. Yeah, you just gotta be like, I need to one for mom cause she took my my fucking biting ass dog. She deserves a plaque every time we plaque.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I got definitely gotta get her one. I don't even know how that works, like we gotta order.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, you order it.
Speaker 1: I just used to get them link sent to me.
Speaker 2: But okay, what was that like though, getting like your first plaque?
Speaker 1: I was really just happy?
Speaker 2: Was that for conceited?
Speaker 1: It was for nah?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: It was definitely in the party. No, what did I get my first plaqu for? In the party? Yeah? And then the next one was conceded. No, the next one was beef and then conceded and then it got platinum after that?
Speaker 2: Something light?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Has that has the lapat record gone gold? Yet? That record is fucking huge?
Speaker 1: It's gold?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know this shit's a big record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit was lit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember when they sent me that feature and I s I made that ship in Atlanta, and I just I mean, I knew it was like gonna blow up, but I was like, damn.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised nobody ever tried sampling that record.
Speaker 1: You say nobody would.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that that was the first time someone tried to sample the genuine pony shit.
Speaker 1: Oh really it was.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't ever remember anybody sampling that ship and he killed it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, how like small, like hip hop has not been around that long, Like it's crazy like to think about, Like it feels like because we was born into the ship, like it's been happening, but no, it's.
Speaker 2: Like fifty years. Yeah, quite Literally, who are your goats? Like who were you growing up like listening to taking notes from?
Speaker 1: Like who was that growing up taking notes from? Really all the women in hip hop? All the women R and B. Like I it was not really one specific like genre that I stuck to. The only thing I didn't really like listen to was like country music stuff like that. But everything else I ain't had no choice. Like my mom grew up on neo soul, Eric Abadu, tight, Jill Scott all that. When I was with my grandparents, it was I think they called the Isley.
Speaker 2: Brothers brothers is the thing? Yeah, plata sheets, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then of course may Or Mary, like all the gospel. Yo.
Speaker 2: Did you ever listen to Kirk Franklin?
Speaker 1: Yep, my grandma, we all listened to that.
Speaker 2: That there was like a real like gospel wave in the nineties that like crossed over like Mary Mary obviously all that. There was this dude who was always on Channel twenty one because I grew up my best friend. His family's like super religious, so I used to go to like I was the only white dude in a black church as like a kid.
Speaker 1: Oh for real, you know you you you got that soul lying.
Speaker 2: I was always very like I just felt like scared.
Speaker 1: I was just scared.
Speaker 2: It's like everybody was singing his ship and I'm not religious at all. My parents didn't raise me that way. So I would just be every Sunday with my best friend at this fucking Paron's house and all these old ladies would like put their arms around me and they'd be singing it. And I'd be under dressed like a motherfucker in there because everybody got crazy ill clothes on and I'm just sitting there like in some shirt and pants and like I'm just like I don't know any of these songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay, like you can learn them quick.
Speaker 2: But there was a do you ever hear a guy named Carmen who was like a singer. He was like he was like the jay Z gospel music for a while and think it was like him and Kirk Franklin, but he made different types of music.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like was he like dark Skin.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know it's another one, but yeah, like I don't know why. When I was younger, I used to think Kirk Franklin implies was like.
Speaker 2: The same person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, double life, but I was really young.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it'd be like much cooler if that was happening. That can you if? Like plus he's like I'm gonna go record Busted Baby real quick, and then I'm gonna go record Stomp, and then we got a double booking because at nine am, I gotta go to church and then I gotta go to the strip club at twelve and do that bitch and you know, say Pete or something. Yeah, shout outs applies, man, why is this one of them? Once? Is there anybody? Because I was like, you know, when you grow up and there's people that you look up to or that you're a fan of, and I go through this shit all the time, and I like meet somebody and I'm like, I've been in situations where I'm like, I've hung out with like all five members of Bone Thugs and Harmony at the same time. And like, man, if you would have told me when I was a little kid, I'd be hanging out with Bone Thugs, It's so crazy. Have you had one of those moments recently? Damn?
Speaker 1: I have those moments all the time, Like when I run into people and.
Speaker 2: They're like, Yo, you're killing it. I love what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, what, Like I just get flashbacks when I was watching them. Yeah, but I've had that moment. My mom has had that moment.
Speaker 2: Like, what was the moment your mom had?
Speaker 1: Okay, So when I was like really young, she used to play EMPC light all the time. Yeah, and so me and my sister we used to like rap it and we used to wrap it for my mom and stuff. And so like going from that moment, which was like years ago, to like now, I was at I think the Rock Nation brunch or something. It was either that one or some Oscar brunch, but she was at my table because they signed everybody tables and like I had called my mom. She was talking to her. She was like, dang, I would have never thought like somebody she grew up listening to she would like and then like I always talk to emc like she like, tell your mama sit high. So you always like history like that?
Speaker 2: That's sick hut to light the legend. Yeah, that's incredible. When is I know, you just put the artwork up, but when is the project dropping?
Speaker 1: We don't have a date yet, but it's coming very soon.
Speaker 2: So I like the artwork. I like, yeah, the uh for you right now? Like who would you say is like your next Like if you could shine a light on an artist that you're a fan of. This's like just on the come up, just starting out. Somebody who you you know, obviously took you, took mine on the road with you. But is there anybody who you think deserves like some recognition, somebody who you know is killing.
Speaker 1: This one girl. I feel bad I forgot the name. I gotta get her name because it's this one girl. She's like a rapper. I've been seeing her a lot, like on TikTok, but I think she's like on the come up right now, Okay, I forgot her name, but it's like this light skinned girl. I mean that's so like so many likes people. But yeah, I don't know her name. But if I had to name another person, I don't know, like a lot of them are already like yeah, Like it's hard for me to find new artists.
Speaker 2: There's so many dope rappers on TikTok that like if you scroll, like you be like, oh this, Like I feel like we'd be finding new artists to come up here and rap just off of TikTok sometimes because you'd be like, oh this ship this due, this dude's ill, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be I'd be more so like watching artists who I feel like really got that, like because I'm good at that. Like when I first, even before like I was taking music series, I could predict when a person was like going to get famous, like even before they had like a lot of followers. I would see them and it will always be right, and I had nothing to show for it. I'm like, bro, I found an artist, Like, you have a label?
Speaker 2: Would you ever want to have a label?
Speaker 1: Probably one day you can sign artists, yeah, but I would probably wait till I'm like really established because I don't want to play with no. Nah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one thing, like you said, that's important because a lot of people just want to have a label because they feel like it's the thing to do. When you make it, yeah, it's like you're kind of playing with people's lives. Low kid. So so it's like you don't want to be in that position, like you got to get your ship to where you're like, I can chill a little.
Speaker 1: Bit because it's a human being for sure, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, and even if they're with you for two years, it's like I always too years ago. Yeah, for sure, if I'm not gonna do right by it. So that's the well, Look, you're on tour, you got I think your next toor day's in Denver?
Speaker 1: Yep, I think it is Denver.
Speaker 2: Can you smoke a weed all the time? Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: So if you got some I got.
Speaker 2: Some drugs for you. Do you do shrooms?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, never do the shrooms. We gotta change that. You gotta give them a shot. I don't know, but do them at home, Okay, at the crib.
Speaker 1: It's the pressure for me.
Speaker 2: Just play some music, like some like Eric about dude, throw on, like just a cool playlist.
Speaker 1: You're giving me vibes? What's your son?
Speaker 2: I am? You know what's funny is I'm not in it. I'm an Aquarius. I almost said I'm an a Quemeni, which is it's the name of that outcast hour right there. But no, I am I was born in January.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was born in January too.
Speaker 2: I'm the twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm the twenty I mean I'm not the twenty anything.
Speaker 2: I'm the night So are you Aquarius?
Speaker 1: No? I don't know when, but I'm very kind of similar.
Speaker 2: Because what's the cutoff? When's the querious season start and end?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's like at the end of January.
Speaker 2: But what are you? Then?
Speaker 1: I'm Capricorn.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know about any of this. Do you believe in this stuff? Yeah? Okay, I just see to me that kind of like like the horoscope thing, like is it accurate?
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, we don't have to go down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: But I'm just curious, like you're like, have you met somebody and been like you're not like like compatible because I know people who won't date somebody if they're not if they're in like some range of like when were you born? We ain't gonna work? Are you one of them?
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, I'm one of them? Wow, I mean I don't be doing that, like I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't be like, oh if you're just like I don't really so.
Speaker 2: What what you're like? Incompatible sign? According to you know the horoscope books that people read probably probably.
Speaker 1: Aries in the aries?
Speaker 2: When is that?
Speaker 1: I think that's like March.
Speaker 2: So if you're born in March, don't even call.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: It could be two.
Speaker 1: Things though, yeah, because like it ain't it don't end like some of them be starting like in the middle she was.
Speaker 2: Born in January and she and she's Capcorn. I'm sorry, I was born in January and I'm Aquarius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m so basically yeah, but I think you get along aries Aquarius, but Aquariuses y'all are like very like rebellious.
Speaker 2: Hi, man. I also want to give a shout out to our family over at King Palm.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: You already know, man, we always stay King Pomed up over here. It's the only thing we're smoking. You know what I love about King Pom So many flavors, so natural, organic, tobacco free leafs. This is how we're smoking at the Bootleg cav podcast. And like, let me just say this, dude, Like all shapes and sizes, you know what I mean. Like, let's give you a little variation of the type of King Poms you can get down with, you know, just different shapes, different sizes, natural, organic, tobacco free, a clean smoke if you will. This is the Honeyberry, which might be my new favorite. I do love the energy drink one. The red rain is fire all right, but listen, if you want to get down with some of these king Poms, trust me when I say, man, they're the best way to smoke. First of all, you can go to your local liquor store seven to eleven. All that they got king Poms, all right, so go pick something up. Or you can go to their website now. If you go to their website kingpom dot com, go to Kingpalm dot com. Use the Poma cold bootleg right now, and you can say fifty percent off at kingpom dot com. Half off whatever you want. What are we smoking? This is the uh, the orange Swirl. What's dope about King Palm is they have like the flavor the terpene and fuse tips. So like, let's say you got this one right, You got some of that orange swirl, you feel me? You load it up, put your weaed in there or whatever, your tobacco, and then in the tip you pressed down on that thing and you're getting hit with all that flavor. All right, So go to Kingpom dot com use the promo code bootleg right now get half off, or just go to your local liquor store, go to your local seven to eleven and run it up with some king Poms. Also want to give a shout out to our family at odd Socks. Man, don't forget get you some odd socks in your life. Go to odd socksofficial dot com right now. Holiday season's coming. They make great gifts. Man, we could do so much. They got the et you know what I mean, got the draws if y all even know odd socks making underwear now, and they're more comfortable than now all the other underwear brands. So let me be honest with you, all right, they got all the licenses. How about top Ramen Underwear. Let me just take a peek at these bad boys. See what we got here? The Ramen ohs baby, what how about some mountain dew code red socks or you know what, how about this? How about we keep the soda theme going. We got mountain Dubaja blast. Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait, we don't want either of those. We'll keep the soda thing going. What about some orange crush socks? What if you're fat like me, you like chocolate Hershe's they got wwe breaking bad, godfather good, I mean, just all of the damn things, power rangers, all the crazy licenses. Go to odd socksoficial dot com. Use the promo cod bootleg right now, and you will save twenty percent off odd socksofficial dot Com. Promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off your total order right now. Let's get back to the interviews.
Speaker 1: Yea are very rebellious. Y'all try to like not follow the rules. Y'all are very different, have your own mind, very what's the word.
Speaker 2: So far? You're a spot on Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like Aquarius is that are type to invent things. Y'all are very much geniuses.
Speaker 2: Like I'll take all of these competies.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll give you a whole in the analysis of it. Like one time I went to New York, and I guess people sign on the street and I got it right, really, and that video shoots, I'll be doing that too, and they'd be like so shocked.
Speaker 2: Libras are crazy people.
Speaker 1: Why you say that?
Speaker 2: I just that's something I know to be true. Really, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've had my y certain libras are psychopaths. So shout out to my Hopefully you know, my kid's a liber now, so hopefully he doesn't grow up to be some toxic asshole. Shout out to lib So, what is a Capricorn's You just gave me my rundown? What's your rundown of a capricorn?
Speaker 1: Okay, so like a capricorn, We're okay.
Speaker 2: Every sign has Like by the way, the fact you believe in all this and haven't done shrooms is crazy.
Speaker 1: Well you got to tap in b I don't know. I'm not really like a drug person.
Speaker 2: It's not drugs. Yeah, hey, weeds, aren't weeds not drugs? Right?
Speaker 1: I mean it it is, but it's it's a drug that they're very.
Speaker 2: Harmless, yes, and so are mushrooms. They're even more harmless, even more harmless. They're not addictive, they're therapeutic. They're amazing. So capricorns give me the rundown.
Speaker 1: Capricorns Like, okay, you know how Like so your sign is like I think y'all are like the water bearer.
Speaker 2: Yeah some of water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so mine is like the goat.
Speaker 2: You're the goat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So basically, like if you think about that, like we kind of like reach to the top. Like we're very like ambitious people.
Speaker 2: I like that very much.
Speaker 1: A lot of people. Some people will say, like we workaholics and stuff, but I think it's just because we want to succeed in life. Like that's a strong desire.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you have issues like putting you time aside so where you're not working and you're not focused on your career, Like do you ever take time to just kick it?
Speaker 1: Probably? Sometimes, But most of my life is dedicated to what I want my purpose to be. Like I'm thinking ahead, like I'm not trying to be older and then like saying, oh, I wish I would have did that, Like I'm just trying to like go crazy now that way I can really later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is your purpose?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's interesting you asked me that because I feel like I know my purpose, but I feel like as I'm growing as a person, it evolves and changes and grows. So I can't tell you the full purpose, but I know right now I feel like I've learned over the past year the years that my purpose was to kind of like give girls confidence just off like my tour, like having girls talk to me and tell me like that. I dropped this at a time where like, yeah, they was going through a breakup and I helped them by me being confident, I helped them be confident. So I feel like it's like that, Like you know how like people they try to find something to cope with shit, Like music can be that for people.
Speaker 2: So yeah, music is like people's therapy. It gets people through the worst times in life. It's crazy because I mean, you know this's you're a big fan of music, like you could like hear a song and remember where.
Speaker 1: You are in life. Yeah, I think that is so powerful, Like I would never forget like when albums drops, where I was like what I.
Speaker 2: Was doing, and now people are doing that to your music. Yeah, and they're coming and seeing you and giving that experience to you. That's dope. Yeah, that's got to be crazy because like I always see artists, Like I feel like if I could touch people that way, like I would never like retire, Yeah, because you'd be like, man, I'm like here for so many people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's just such a cool thing because it's like you get to the path that I chose. I get to like be like present everywhere. Like I get to even when I'm not in rooms, like my work is there, my artist everywhere. You know what I'm saying, It's going to be here forever.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: So that's something that was like really important for me, like leaving like a legacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. People don't realize the music is never gonna go away. You might, you know, yeah, but the music will be here forever. Yeah that's dope. Well a, congrats. The tour is going crazy. I think you got what like sixteen dates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a like almost a month.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so you're going to be everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So go see. Is there a city you're most excited to go to.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to go to Texas.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to Texas. Wait when you in.
Speaker 1: Texas, Like it's like the middle of the tour.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, we're going to be in Texas this weekend we can do. Oh what dates? I think I'm going to go hog hunting in Texas this weekend with that Mexican o.
Speaker 1: T oh ship. So y'all fen to go like kell pigs?
Speaker 2: Yeah about it? But anything Well, in Texas they're evasive species and they like ruined crops and like kill animals really because they're like hogs, like you know, like you know, like Pumba from Lion King. He's got those big tusks. Yeah, like those mothering pigs be fucking fulls up. So in Texas they're like a problem because there's so many of them. So I'm gonna be in a helicopter with that Mexican ot. Do you know who that is? Uh uh? He's like the chubby Mexican rapper and he has a cowwohattan glasses and he could rapper really good.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna be You're gonna be shooting from a plane that's kind of helicopter.
Speaker 1: A helicopter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, I don't know how this is gonna go.
Speaker 1: That's really you know what. I was on the plane watching this one. I think it was Animal Channel or some whatever. History. Yeah, that ship and it was like people like trying to stalk polar bears and they was doing that. It was in a helicopter, like stockinglar bears.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was on a plane yesterday and I was like, I ate uh. I was high on the plane and we were flying in the middle of the clouds and I was fucking freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Don't do it again, because that happened to me with an edible.
Speaker 2: I opened the goddamn window and we're in the fucking clouds. Bro. We were at first were floating on top of them, and we went inside of.
Speaker 1: Them and you can't see ship.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the fuck? Yeah, close that, yeah, shout out to the to the clouds. It was like right when we were getting into La. So we were like kind of floating right above the clouds. Yeah, and you're like, yo, word, this is crazy. Do you right there?
Speaker 1: Do you remember your first time getting on the airplane?
Speaker 2: Yes? I was scared school. Yeah, I was super scared because I'm like afraid, afraid of heights. Yeah. So yeah, I was in high school. I think I was like sixteen the first time I flew, and it was it was it was trippy because then turbulence happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love turbulence.
Speaker 2: It's a wild thing. I love. It's a crazy thing to say, you know, turbulence. I love that ship.
Speaker 1: I'm honestly like for real, for real, Like I'm a daredevil, Like I've always been like that girl, just doing like zip line and roller coaster you do all that. Yeah, Like when I was a kid, all my little cousins, like they would be the ones scared to get on like the mega drop. I was like, yo, need this weak like I'm ready.
Speaker 2: To Like would you guys go? Like do you is there a theme Parks and Florida?
Speaker 1: No? We had this was it? It was like a state fair.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the state fairs be lit? Those are the those rides be shaky as fucked? Yeah, because then it's like some like in bred dude running in and out of jail.
Speaker 1: So why that's the.
Speaker 2: Carnies they call them.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that the people who operate rides at state fairs are sketch as fuck.
Speaker 1: See. I wish I would have known that because I was freely trusting all that ship, Like it was just like the.
Speaker 2: Sling shot thing that you paid fifty Bucks to get on. It's insane, It's crazy. No.
Speaker 1: One of the rides that used to really scare the fuck out of me was the three thousand ride. You remember that?
Speaker 2: Is that the one where you're like.
Speaker 1: Laying back and then you're just bro I was so sick.
Speaker 2: You can't lift yourself, cannot You're.
Speaker 1: Going so fast that you can't lift up. That's just too scared.
Speaker 2: Have you done any of the theme parks here in California yet?
Speaker 1: I think I went to six Flags.
Speaker 2: I took my six Flags that turned up and not Universe was cool, but it's more like you know, you go to like hang out with Super Mario at this point and like Harry Potter's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but six Flags was way more fun out here than Atlanta because it's way bigger, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six Flags is where it's at. Everything else Orlando is where to go. Oh yeah, La Versions suck compared to Orlando.
Speaker 1: And I heard that when I went to Orlando when I was eight.
Speaker 2: Orlando's turned up. Universal Studios is twice the fucking size.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 2: I don't think they have a Super Nintendo World there yet though.
Speaker 1: Nah, they got they got the epcart. Well, I ain't been there. In years. I'm over reacting like I haven't been there since I was a kid.
Speaker 2: But really given in a show or anything implored or nothing.
Speaker 1: I only been to disney World, Disney Oh, the Disney World. Yeah, yeah, I only been to Disney World one time. Mon tire Life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've only gone once. But I never went to the Epcot. Only went to like the Magical ca Them or whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: Going an Incredible hook Bride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her first terrible see I like certain ship, Like I just did not very farm and I was this was like last weekend with my wife's uh well, we all went, but me and me and her stepdad rode all the crazy roller coasters and I was I hated him because he dragged me on that one that just drops. It takes you to the fucking top. Oh yeah, that's the one, and then it goes like this, and then it say, so you don't know where what's gonna like, you don't know when you're gonna fall, and then it doesn't look as tall as it is it is. When you're on the floor, you're like, man, that ship. Yeah, and then you get up there and you're like.
Speaker 1: Fuh yeah, like I don't know that type of ship excite me though, But the older I'm getting, I don't know, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Mushrooms. We gotta push mushrooms on flow. Milly, everybody, your new album is coming soon. You're on the road, Go support her in whatever city she is nearby. And uh, hopefully the album comes out really really.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, you won't be disappointing.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it'll be out in like the next sixty days.
Speaker 1: Ish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another discontrom and yeah, well, I appreciate you coming through and hanging Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you guys for having the milling boom Yo.
Speaker 2: We're wrapping up an interview, man. Of course, we want to shout out to our family at Hardean Baby Hardean, Las Vegas, celebrating their seventh birthday this month, So happy birthday to Hardean. I want to give a shout out to the whole family over there. When you're in Las Vegas, you got to pull up to Hardien tell them that the Bootleg Camp podcast says you they're gonna take care of you. It is the craziest selection of premium cannabis in the country, all under one roof. You walk in and it's just a five beautiful bud tenders, amazing smoke. Just it was merch, you know what I'm saying. And it's right in Las Vegas, right in Sin City. So you land in Vegas, you're about to go gamble with your boys. You get into that cab, you say, take me to Hardean. They're gonna know exactly where to take you. All right, shout out to Hardean. Go follow them hardin unders go Las Vegas, or go to the website Hardinlasvegas dot com