Speaker 1: I'm going to be playing the role of you viewers at home. I wasn't in Jamaka. I don't. When May said she's gonna do an episode, I'm like, you want me to go? No? She literally said, you don't want to do yourself. I said, no, you have to be here because you tell me navigate the conversation, y'all. I need to make sure she's there next year. Yes, yes, let me tell y'all the episode. Y'all, we're about to hear can heard me from coming to watch out, lady, I have your panty liners on Bellas put a blanket or something over your your pants because you got to put truth through it. I am joined by Jazz, who is the founder, not founder, non founder, co host and hold on party curator, party curator, party curator of Chocolate Bliss Travel. And then I am joined by someone who was brought on the trip like myself post it Ksha.
Speaker 2: Yes, I gotta tell y'all how I know Kansha so recently look to Billy's live show, and I'm just gonna admit it.
Speaker 1: Now. You know when you say you're gonna show up to someone's event and you just like, I gotta check this thing off the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just kind of wanted to say in bed, but we get out of the house, had such a good time. Kasha get her ass on stage, and my nigga said, this.
Speaker 1: Is turning up. This is I don't want to give.
Speaker 2: Away Billy's live show, but what I will say is it started off with her being amused for someone that was doing a demonstration.
Speaker 1: And the craziest thing in the middle of this is she goes, hold on, is it okay if I get spake daddy and I'll turn it around. Yeah, And my wife was there, so I got in trouble. I didn't tell you that I got in trouble that day, yo, who my wife? I got in trouble that day because she was there also. So I'm only bringing you by the way, how did that's my baby? Let me let's do their family tree. So, so my wife has been around for like over two decades. Right, She and I, you know, best friends, but you know have touched each other so and others together. So when I first into the lifestyle, I didn't have a man. Me and her just still like pick out victims and knock him down. Yes, so here you know. So now I got to be your husband a little later. And the wife and the husband, you know, they have a great relationship first of all, So we jokeled around, but like she's like, my wife is like my best friend slash sometimes girlfriend, and he's my husband slash, you know whatever. And they were both sitting there. So when I said to him, daddy, and she was like, what the let's sitting across from him. She was with the blonde here she went on stage and did the morning contest in the beginning, So I was like, you at so entertaining. She got a nigga in a boxing outfit getting ready to spank her, punching her pussy, by the way, punching her pussy.
Speaker 2: So her man comes to stick and watch. And here's what it is so entertaining. She got her beautiful body, and it's very to me. What you would say is stallion.
Speaker 1: Like when we think of Stallion, we think height, we think big ass, but in shade we think this. There's just a look and it's also a wall. I think you could be a short Stallion too, if you got the wall, not the many pony s. So this is the most entertaining part.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you seeing this woman damn near house nigga gir her pussy punch. But the most entertaining part was her van For me and my fan couldn't stop looking at He's like, oh my god, look.
Speaker 1: At this nigga. It was like, oh my god. He was enjoying every minute.
Speaker 2: Mind you, you guys will soon hear her episode on Decision Decisions. There are episode excuse me, this niggas bigger than everybody security.
Speaker 1: He personal, So I was like, oh my god, is he hard? And then she's looking at him and talking to him. He's like, he's been hagging my legs open while the had a sex machine. So first of all, there's a mini boxing glove on the edge of a sex machine going like that to my and he's holding it open, and just like, ah, ditch. You know that's what happens when you get with a status. This is I'm not gonna lie meeting him. He looks so big and dominant, and yes he's masculine. But what I love viewing all week with you guys in Jamaica was how serving he was to you. It helped you with He helped you with your demonstration. Every time I saw y'all together, he was just making sure you were good, you were having a good time, you need anything. I loved watching That's why I wanted both of y'all on the episode, because it was so beautiful watching all together and him just support you in what is in terms of work.
Speaker 2: Yes, just because he knows he could what everybody asked that Also, because you.
Speaker 1: Can fucking squirt while sucking is dick. I don't know, like you may feel like I like, I actually might want to hire you because I have a nigga right now that wants me to like the thing, but like seeing you do that. And y'all, we're gonna did we start from day one? No? No, no, we are. We're gonna stay. So okay, here's how Here was my introduction. By the way, we're not gonna start with my first night. We'll get to my first day. No, no, no, it was the same night. Friday was kind of the Thursday was the first day, the first day, not like the chill day. So Thursday is the first day. And Jasmine, this was the first time I ever saw this. I want to start because this is probably where it's gonna end for y'all listening. I want to start with the welcome Pool party, and that's Friday. That is Friday, Friday, So I'm not gonna start with my night on Thursday. Oh you're talking about the twenty seven ducks. So Friday is the welcome pool party because everyone is really kind of arriving on Thursday, so some people may miss the daytime. So Friday night everyone just Thursday night was just like the welcome in like kind of it was like, so Friday is the welcome pool party. So I'm like, okay, mind, you's at the nude pool. So even for people that are just like I don't really want to get naked, you kind of want to go because that's where everyone gets and we're ripping the bandate off, straight up straight getting getting ady on Thursday anyone day one goose. Yeah, the outing was like off site. Yeah, I'm gonna bring you back what I did though that night because that was when I met with my first boyfriend. Yes, So anyways, let's start Friday though. So welcome party is at the new pool, y'all. I've never seen anything like this in my life. The DJ goes, hey, whose first time is it here at heato women? Which women? Is that their first time at heto Where are the newbies? Where are the newbies? And they don't know what they was raising their hands. They do not they do not know. What I need y'all to do is everyone comes sit in front of me at the DJ booth fin a side at the end of the pool, and they're all naked right now, everybody's naked, and they're like bordering the entire pool. The biggest one. That was the biggest one twenty seven movies. So next thing I know, I see Jazz and the other girl. They have towers of cups and shots. So I see balancing acts of about ten shots stacked in these plastic cups. Ten dark, ten late there we go ten dark, ten light shot dark night, probably whatever the additional settle. So I'm literally looking at them balancing acts of shots. So everyone gets a shot at the pool. The DJ then goes, well, we're I'm just gonna ask you. I'll take a shot. He says, Yo, I need a vet anyone who's been here man or women? I think they asked before who's into men? Who's into women? Right? They asked all the women sitting on the side, and so they all ask and then they're like okay, based on their responses, all the OG's all the vets go stand in front of find a woman. Find So I'm like, what am I about to see by this time? Because I'm sure and I'm in the pool, I go to the other side of the pool to have like an eye, want to have good eye? Yes? A good So why does this like the fuck gout to happen? So okay, so everyone has a cup. There's now a person, a man or woman in front of everyone in front of the pool. There is one man and they got greedy. It's that between two bitch. Yeah. I was like, damn. The DJ was like, but the woman let it do happen. So next thing you know, the DJ is like, all right, what you're gonna do is take the shot. You're gonna pour it between your titties. And they told the VET that they had to catch the shot before it hits the pool. Yes, so you sit here and see all the women, he says, one, two, three, though, so all the women before the shots it runs down their body and all these people are in front of them, and then everyone gets the shot, right, so you start seeing people lick like the body. It's coming off the body, right, I don't know what was said next, So y'all, let you know so what I observed, But just before twenty seven synchronized swimmers end up in a V upside. Basically, you have like everybody is like in a perfect V and the next thing you know, every face is eating. You just got a little taste of the Horrible Decisions page, but why it's up there? Tap in for the full, uncut and way naster episodes over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and unlock all the messyt wild stories and bonus content you won't hear anywhere else. And now here's You've Got Decisions if you would like to have us answer your questions. If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throatful guess what, You've got decisions. You've got decisions. Hey, everyone, welcome back. It's another hump day with horribullshit from y'all pretty much pretty much. Before we get started, though, we are going to start off with an Amazon customer review of No Holds Barred because I fuck with y'all and y'all clearly fuck with us. So this one comes from Jade. She said, this is so wonderfully written and just amazing. I love both these women so much, have less to the podcast, and this is just another wonderful extension of letting us into their journey. And every time I come away with giggles, new facts, and more acceptance of myself, of this world and others. So just so good by her. So if you haven't yet, absolutely make sure you get our book, No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power. It is an extension of this goddamn podcast in US and we want you know, to hop on that list again. We can actually get on New York Times bestsellers again because maybe we didn't already died it, So go ahead and help us get a second week on that list. Really excited because our letter this week comes from a listener of the book. So the subject for this is roots, stones, dicks and bones. Well at least it's not a COO listen. Oh nah, I ain't gonna hold you the cop for that. Have me roll it. So if y'all have it yet, y'all, make sure y'all check that out where our last person literally was a CEO dating an inmate. All right, So here we go Hey, Mandy and Wheezy wore hive member here since I was a freshman in college. Loved the journey. Y'all are on and loved the audiobook, and we'll be buying the physical copy soon and likely use it in a class I teach later in my degree program. As I'm getting my master's congratulations. I wrote a while back about dating my nigga, who I thought was boring and wasn't as expansive in his worldview. I listened to y'all's advice, and we ended up breaking up not too long after. I kind of already knew we were gonna break up, but getting that external feedback from y'all and my therapists and friends, it was a little Alie inform me which everyone said to leave him. We're still cool and fuck and go on dates from time to time. But that's another email for another day. This is about another scenario that I wonder if y'all could talk about. I'm obviously single now, so I've been dipping and dabbling in the streets. I've been entertaining new people and really seeing what's out there, and it really is as bleak as people say. Now, I don't typically invite people over first, but this particular partner I've known for a bit and feel comfortable inviting over. For context, I'm a Hoodoo practitioner and Arisha devotee. Another reason I don't like a lot of people over is with the different altars and items I have around my house. People who ain't familiar, which is most people I encounter, since I primarily date other Black Americans, ask a lot of questions and have preconceived notions about what I practice and who I am as a result, long story short, the nigga I had over was taking pictures of ancestor altars and different alters I have to Yamaya and ocean in my closet while I was in the bathroom and sending it to his group chat of friends. My question isn't about how I should feel because I kick that nigga out for taking pictures of my shit. Anyway. My question is more so for you all and your thoughts on dating someone like me. Would you or have you dated someone who was into all the woo woo and crystals and shit? Is that something you would want them to disclose before coming over? Just some thoughts I had. Would love if y'all could have someone on the show as well who is a spiritual practitioner of sorts to talk about their dating slash sex life and how they navigate that. Thanks, I'm gonna let you start with this one. I think my answer is gonna surprise you. Okay, So I believe in that stuff, I like using it whatever. But spiritual people will.
Speaker 2: Always be fucked up, like, oh my god, people like, let's be honest. Every bitch i'all know that is doing a spell. Don't got a niggast. Every bitch I know manifesting claiming They like, oh I'm doing this, I'm doing that. They ain't gotten the motherfucking money. They really don't be about what they be screaming about. So sometimes when someone's leading forward with the spirituality is their personality. I don't be into it either.
Speaker 1: Now when it's more private and I start to see that it really is like meaningful, Like most people aren't telling you every minute they pray, But for some reason, spiritual people are screaming at you when the moon is blood like you know what I'm saying, it's like a little too much. It would bother me, and it would bother me if they were bringing it into our dynamic, like it would bother me if we had a conversation and they'd be like, that's so pisce he's coated like this shit the fucker. Now what about though, Like what she's saying is this is clearly in her private space. She has her altars. Is it something you think she should disclose before having these new partners come over? You know, I think religion and spirituality is personal unless they're going to see the altars and stuff. Yes, but a lot of my homegirls that have alters choose to like put them, like hide them something like her, or out in the open. If he was taking pictures of them while she was in the bathroom. It's giving that these aren't hidden alters, Like they're not in closets, they're out in the open. I just don't like opening up the dialogue for somebody to get into your business that deep, right, because then it might they get wait wait, wait, they can get into your pussy, but not get into your business of spirituality. I think sexist is casual, but I think spirituality is more intense and deep. Yeah, bitch, I thought you bitch. You ain't used to say that sex was spiritual. Yeah, Like I think sex is special.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying like, in this particular instance, a nigga coming over tod like I have I have casual sex too. I'm just saying like, as far as this goes, for some reason, I just feel like she'll sound like a coconut, because I think people assume once you got to like warn them about your shit. Like if someone wants to ask you, let them ask you. But every bitch nowadays we gotting a little Buddha in the corner or some shit or some candles, maybe they won't think nothing.
Speaker 1: I just wouldn't. Yeah, I think it depends what your altar looks like. I mean, I ain't gonna hold depend what it looks like as a bitch who's not a Stars and Moons. If I go to a nigga house and see an altar, he not getting no pussy. I'm not eating his food, were not taking shots. I am not here for it. It would turn me off personally. And if you're saying you date other black American men, I do think that maybe you should lean in to date in some zo's then like maybe the what that's my vinue? Like maybe you need to date a nigga that kind of know a little bit more about all of that, and to me that you should for the folks that turn out, oh yeah, if you're not from Florida. If you're not from Florida, a zou is someone of Haitian descent. To me, I think the same way. Have I hide my cat right like some people aren't cat people, so I put that nigga in a room if I have someone coming over who might not, you know, be into cats. So for me, if you feel like someone may not be into this thing, I think you put it away until it's something to where the relationship you and this person are becoming closer with each other, then you open to that. If it's just casual sex, I think you share the things you don't want to explain, and not your dick. If you got to dick, share that before they come over. But for anything in your house, I think that you should absolutely you know. So basically for me, I think the reason that I don't like to bring shit up ahead of time is because I feel like it gives room for judgment. Good judge me and don't fuck me. Like I want people to be upfront, be up with who you are, hide it. When I say, be upfront with who you are. That's if you're looking that even if you're looking, that's if you're looking to date this person. Right, if you're just looking to fuck the person and you don't want to be judged, hide the shit that you already are insecure about possibly being judged about. It's that simple. Like for like, if I know my house is a mess, Like, let's take this away from altars, let's take this away from spirituality. If I know my house is a mess, and I want a nigga to come over, but I don't want that nigga to judge me as a messy bitch, I'm gonna go ahead and throw some shit into a room and clean up my house real quick. If you know that a nigga's gonna judge you for your alters and you don't want to be judged for your altars, bitch, hide your altars.
Speaker 2: As because they cast the spells on everybody out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean to me, to me, I think this this is definitely something that like, bitch, just da Haitian bro. That's literally my advice to you. Fuck the the black African Americans. They're not as in tune, I will tell I email.
Speaker 2: Black Africans really don't fuck with spell work. So, like ma Man said this to me a few months ago.
Speaker 1: About like how when he went to Nigeria for the first time that his family and this is a Nigerian man, were like, don't let them say this to you.
Speaker 2: Don't let nobody hands you money because they're like, you know, doing work and shit like that exchange of energy. And I found this ig where a dude does pranks on like uncles and shit like that in London and be like, what's your name and he'll say their name and he'll start being like, gets up, I'm going to get these spelled from you, blah blah blah, and the dude start running down the street like he just basically freaks African elders out. And I'm saying this to say, some people take spirituality and witchcraft as devil worshiping, and so when you think of it in that way, I think sometimes people can't even respect your religion until they get to know you.
Speaker 1: Like a lot.
Speaker 2: I got a few Woo Woo homegirls, and to be honest with you, well, the one that's real serious, she's Haitian and she'd be doing my makeup.
Speaker 1: I ain't know that shit for at least a year, and I was like, damn bitch, okay, and she was like, yes, it's private, not that shit. Was that shit for me growing up was always like talked about because my little sister is Haitian and so getting to know her family, Oh baby, my mama was in tune with everything that my sister's aunties and shit was into. And we talked a lot about voodoo who do all the things that Let's be very clear too, alters aren't necessarily voodoo or witchcraft. They literally could just be an offering or prayer station for your ancestors and things like that. So even her alters, I won't say is is spelly or witchy, but for the people that aren't familiar with that from a religious standpoint, from a spirituality standpoint, from whatever, yeah, baby, that shit gets scary. And we even in America have a thing where you're not supposed to even eat a bitch of spaghetti. So if you are walking into a woman's home who has these altars, I could see why any man not only would be judgy, but would be fearful in doing anything with you. Romantically. But also I think this is the thing though that makes me say, maybe keep it to yourself, especially if it's Black American people. Right, Just like Mandy saying dates, some Zoe's people may.
Speaker 2: Not understand that if you have offerings that you're giving to let's just say, I don't know your grandmother, he might think, well, not his bitch want to put a spellow on me. That's the type of shit I'm saying. Like I think, sometimes it's too high level for people to understand. But again, if you are gonna end up dating them, you're gonna have to tell them anyway.
Speaker 1: I just be choosing to keep it until it's necessary outside of offer a podcast to ask the question, So, outside of altars, is there anything that you can think of that would make you not want to have sex with a girl or guy if you went to their house, like you and your partner have you know, sex with other other women? Right? What would keep you? You could be completely interested? What would make you not want to have sex with them? If you went to their house and saw something a cat chix? Let me tell you something. These cats be out of control. Okay, we was at a bitch house just kicking.
Speaker 2: It a little after he's maybe we were gonna fuck, Maybe we weren't. She started making them drinks and I said, the cat just jumped off the counter where the cups are coming from.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I said, hold on now. Then once we all get on the couch, then a cat get into a tack. And I said, you know what if the cat ain't got a room, bitch, if the cat don't got an area, when you got motherfuckers over, you need to warn me because it's one thing. You know, you need an older cat. They be chilling in the house. I don't really see him. Some people house.
Speaker 2: You know, you can smell him if they don't take care of at home. Yeah, but you know that cat out of control. I don't want to have to find my underwear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I put I put body up sometimes. He was really well behaved this weekend and I had a whole threesome and me too. He was just really well behaved. So I was like, literally when everybody left my house, I was like, body, you are so good. Not the energy of the cat or the people he was. He was so good. He was so good all week and I had a whole nigga at my house all weekend and he like did not bother him at all, And I was like, oh, my goodness, you are so good they growing up. No, he definitely is not half as bad as he was. Uh. I guess there's a Terrible twos for cats too. Body's now five, so he's good. But the cats all right. But the million I think, I think for me, I'm trying to think of what I could go into a man's house and seeing, not fuck, oh easy, pictures of him and a bitch, don't let me come to your house, and it's pictures of your wife or pictures of like like what I know, people that are okay with going and fucking people who have wives have situations, and there's pictures of them all over the house, on the fridge, on the counter, on the wall. I couldn't do it. I used to be a fucking side chick. If y'all read the book, I talk about it. But never, not once did I go to a married nigga home and fuck him in his married nigga bed. So hmm, So to me, that would be a thing on some casual like fuck shit you got together them? Yeah, another thing, But I mean, I'm not really dealing with married men at the moment right now anyways, So that's not my thing, but that would that's always kind of been a thing. We're not doing this. The other thing that would keep me from sleeping with a nigga if I saw it in his house, and this would be if I'm just looking too hard, would be going into your bathroom and it's nasty like I are around the toiler. I need to make sure that you do not have a mildew in your tub. I need to make sure that you have a washcloth that isn't the consistency of cement. I need to make sure that you have soap, and I'm not talking about the orange kind that might say dial I or lever Her two thousand. If you have lever two thousand, I might not fuck you. Like there's certain things regarding hygiene that I need to see present that if you do not have in your bathroom, your penis is not coming near my mouth.
Speaker 2: So a hygienic thing besides it. To me, it's the bathroom. To me, it's the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Hm trying to think other than a bathroom because the bathroom is a good one and I want to use the bathroom like, ladies, if you go to a digger, if you don't even have to do it, use the bathroom. Use the bathroom. That'll, that'll, that'll quickly let you know if you're gonna give that nigga the buns or not. You know what used to bother me?
Speaker 2: This is so random, but when I was younger, I used to fuck with this nigga that was just living in a studio and he was like, hell, little broke whatever. And I remember he had a hard ass towel that used to be, you know, over the bathtub, and I used to be like thinking to myself, maybe he just leaves it there. No, we're like cleaning when he needs to clean the bathroom. One day, I'll walk in there, I'm brushing my teeth. He jumps in the shower to go to work because he was a club bouncer. And I saw that nigga wet that rag and I said, you have been yoursing that bits. I think I was fuckingh for a month and a half. It was the same green towel, bitch, hard as a rock.
Speaker 1: How did it? Whatugh? Yeah, Higie, hygiene is big for me, so yeah, I would say that. I guess Our all advice for our listener this week is a hide the shit, be data zone. That's That's what I'm giving you. That's it. If you want to send your letters to us for us to give you our unofficial experted as unsolicited advice, please please will I guess it's not unsolicited because're writing it into us, Go ahead and write us Decisions Pod at gmail dot com and we will read your letters, give you some advice and hopefully help you. Clearly, we helped you out with one of your past situations, hopefully we help you out with this one. And again make sure you get our goddamn book, No Holds bar At Do a Manifest Sexual Exploration and hoo y ai