Speaker 1: The volume. Draft King Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers con bet five books on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bits. Download the Draftking Sportsbook app now and see code Shannon. New customers con bet just five books and get two hundred instantly in bonus bits only on Draft King Sportsbook with the code Shannon.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and Why to four six seven three six nine. In West Virginia, visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net. Please play responsibly. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of Foothill Casino and Resort in Kansas. Must be twenty one or older in most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. See DraftKings dot com slash Sportsbook for details in state specific responsible gambling resources, eligibility and deposit restrictions.
Speaker 2: Apply.
Speaker 3: Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com slash basketball terms.
Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite sports up Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five runner extraordinaire bingals legend. Hey, don't say anything, but oh, you got a big old black head on the side of his mouth. I mean it's a that ain't no simplex. That's Simplex eighteen. You told about simplex, That sim plex, Simplex two, that Simplex eighteen. Oh, it's growing. Please make sure you hit that like button. Make sure you hit the subscribe button. We're officially at eight hundred and forty three thousand subs and Ocho and I want to thank you from the bottom of our heart. Please make sure y'all subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Night Cap does have its own feed. It's also available through the club Shay Shay, but Nightcap does has its own podcast feed. We've also pinned Shae by Laportier at the top of the chat. Valentine's Day right around the corner, the Super Bowls right around the corner Saint Patrick's Day, Veterans of there are a lot of holidays and some birthdays, So do yourself a favor. Go out and purchase you a bottle for you or that's someone special in your life. Ladies, if you get your man a bottle of Shape by Laportier, he'll thank you.
Speaker 2: And you'll thank me later.
Speaker 1: So please make sure you hit that light button, make sure you hit that subscribe button to make sure you get the latest and greatest of Uncanocho wherever we go, line.
Speaker 4: Choy, what you want to say with what's the next holiday? What's the next holiday coming out? Valentine's Day? Huh?
Speaker 1: Valentine's Day? But the super Bowl is before Valentine's Day. That's really a holiday.
Speaker 4: It show is so we got, we got, we got super Bowl, we got Valentine's Day. So what I'm thinking is I have a question before we even start the show, is Valentine Day? Is that a day for where men should express gifts as well? Or is it just strictly for women?
Speaker 1: Are now Valentine? Beat my Valentine? It don't say beat my Valentine? Women only men get to be Valentine's too.
Speaker 4: Oh so women are supposed to get men gifts as well on this day. Yeah, I'm trying to. I'm trying to understand where have women got to perceived notion that Valentine Day is strictly just for them.
Speaker 1: Because we've been dumb enough to make them believe that and only get gifts and never receive gifts.
Speaker 2: So that's where that came from.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, I just want to make sure. I just want to. I just want to clarify, to make sure. When the fourteenth rolled round, I had me a gift as well. Okay, bet I'm gonna get something. I'm gonna get something. I'm gonna get something. Oh joy, let's get right into it, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Keeping Mike mccarthur in Dallas, Jerry said, I believe this team is very close and capable of achieving our ultimate goal. The best step forward will be for us will be with Mike McCarthy as our head coach. Jerry detailed there are many layers of success and prog and and progress. McArthur has overseen three straight postseason eligible seasons. He also prais McCarthy's relationship with the players. O JO, What's Jerry saying?
Speaker 4: Jerry saying is is he is comfortable with mediocrity in the regular season because we're at all count is in the postseason. Correct, Your head coach is supposed to be a leader of men that is able to get them to get over the hump at some point. For one, with teaching, I'm trying to think of a better word without without meet, without me having to be rude and in in in the way that I speak it. But if Mike McCarthy can't get them over the hump, past the first round, past the division roun, what does that tell you The record looks good. You're not playing the game of football for regular season and going twelve and three or thirteen and two or whatever it might be. If your standard is wanting to win a championship, wanting to win a Super Bowl title, then you have to make the certain changes and the changes for winning. That starts with a quarter not a quarterback, excuse me, starts with your head coach. If everything else is working, or you feel everything else is working, and you're so close, then what's the problem. How do you miss it? How do you miss it? Why not go get You got Jim Harbor out there, You got Bill Belichick out there you have, there's one more coach. There's one more coach out there. I can't think of Mike Rabel. Rabel, Yeah, you know, I like Rabel. There's somebody else though, somebody else's that it has a has a winning resume, has a winning pedigree. But again, the funny thing about it, the names that I'm naming are names where all the tension would be off of Jerry Jones, all the tension, all the tension would be it would be about Jim Harbaugh, or it would be about Billy Belichick. That's why I think he didn't go after a coach of that magazude so he could retain that attention and always be front and center, as he's done consistently throughout the years, and I'm hoping the results aren't the same, but he keeps doing it his way. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results. And I'm I'm assuming I don't want it to be that way, but I'm assuming that's what's gonna happen this year as well.
Speaker 2: Do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: You see the fact of the matter is that twelve and five. That's because here's the thing, O Joe, where's the downside? The game was a blowout and it drew forty million viewers. Who Okay, the last three years they made the playoffs, they've gone out of the playoffs unceremoniously, right, So.
Speaker 2: So what changes? What changes?
Speaker 1: Jerry's okay with that, because, O jo he doesn't lose any money. It's not predicated him getting millions and millions of dollars to make the Super Bowl. Jerry's gonna get his money regardless. So there's one who.
Speaker 4: Is he fooling? Then? Why? Why this way? Why say all this stuff at the beginning? Oh, I want to be a Super Bowl contender. I can't wait till we get back to those that that era of the nineties and understanding what it takes to get there. For one, getting a coach that can do it outside of just the regular season. Mike McCarthy has a great resume. He had the Super Bowl. He has a super Bowl resume. But again I saw a graphic. There are other coaches that had the same resume as him. He had the Super He's a Super Bowl championsh You.
Speaker 2: Talk about Pete Carroll. That's what the other coach was talking about. Pete Carroll.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, Pete Carroll as well. Mike McCarthy has had Bread Farr, he's had Aaron Rodgers, and he's had that Prescott. There might be someone else are missing there somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I mean he had what you call him. He had a he had a quarterback when dad got hurt for a couple of for a couple of games.
Speaker 4: But I think maybe a sixteen year ten tenure, maybe sixteen seventeen, maybe fifteen, I'm not sure the exact number. And you have one super Bowl, one super Bowl to show for it, and you're trying to get back to that that that that pinnacle of reaching it again. And I don't know if he's the guy for the job. I would think you'd be really serious about it. I think you would consider as as a GM, as a hick, as a as a GM, as the owner, as really every goddamn title you you make a change. But I guess he didn't. He didn't see fit.
Speaker 1: No Jay wants to do. Here's the thing, Oh Joe, I would rather lose my way than win some other way. Right, So in other words, I'm gonna lose. But if I bring in a Belichick, if I bring in somebody else and they win, now I'm not gonna get the credit.
Speaker 4: What does it matter in you're there?
Speaker 1: But that's why you think he got rid of it. If it didn't matter, he would have kept Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Have a matter?
Speaker 4: Can I get a little context on this? Do you know the reason why it didn't work with Jimmy? With Jimmy and he had just won a super Bowl? Do you know the reason why just.
Speaker 2: A super Bowl? It was back to back super Bowls?
Speaker 1: Because Jimmy because when he wanted, he wanted to be a part of it, and Jimmy wouldn't have wouldn't didn't include him. So that's what made him feel a certain type of way. He was like, hold on, this is my ish And then you treat me like I'm an outsider, like I'm a fan, and I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: I'm the owner.
Speaker 4: If I don't understand, no other owner, no other owner is at the forefront, no nothing. Every blue moon, they'll say something. You know, the only time you see him sometimes when they come on the sideline before the game, when they come down on the sideline after the game. Any other time you get a clip of him in the skybox, right, that's it. Short clip. ESPN might talk about him, Amazon, that's it. Jerry wants to be front and center. Dude, you make the most revenue of any team. Yes, you are their richest team. What more do you need? We know who you are.
Speaker 2: Credit for winning a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Because who who was the owner that he gravitated to when he first bought the team when he was in the league.
Speaker 2: Al Davis. When you think of the Raiders, who do you think of? Al Davis?
Speaker 4: Al Davis?
Speaker 2: So when Jerry is the only other owner, is that you think of it?
Speaker 1: If you go back to the modern era, if you go back to any sport, he's like George Steinbrenner. When you think George Steinbrenn, mister Cyber's that's who it was. There weren't a lot of other owners, but it was him. So when you think of the when you think of the Cowboys and they've had great players, it's Jerry, right, And that's what he loves. He loves that attention. Jerry is like a rock star. There are a lot of billionaires. There's a lot of billionaires that doesn't that have way more money than Jerry, but they don't garner the attention that Jerry does. That's what he likes, that's what he craves.
Speaker 4: So maybe maybe that's the issue. Huh, maybe that's the issue. At what point, how can somebody not close to Jerry get him to understand maybe we're not getting there because of you always being front the center. Maybe that's the issue. How do you not see that? How does someone close to him? You know, when you have too many yes men around you, you have too many yes men around you, and they don't tell you the issues because they don't want to mess up the flow of income. Right, whatever it is that you're receiving, it makes no sense. Listen, the blind man can see what the issue is. No, some people say, oh, some people say, oh, it's the players. Well, goddamn, it's been thirty years. You blame the players every year they've had they they've had different coaches. Are you gonna blame the coaches every year?
Speaker 2: O Joe?
Speaker 4: When it comes in with if I'm not mistaken, it always starts at the top right, right, it does. It always starts at the top right, and it trickles down from that point on. Yes, it ain't rocket science.
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 1: The blindest man isn't the man that cannot see. It's the man that chooses not to see.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm. That is like here, it's problem is not blind Stay right there for me. Well, because you're gonna started earlier that you're gonna started early with the coast boy. Yeah, let me get that one.
Speaker 2: You're gonna tell you gonna use that on rail. Huh, you're gonna use that on rail.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm no, I'm I ain't gonna use it on I a'tna use it on high Yes, sir, I like that one. Now. The blindest man is the one that cannot see man who joined the kid drew in your book? Yeah, man, the baby the blindest man.
Speaker 1: Is it the one one cannot see it. It's the one that chooses not to see.
Speaker 4: Is the one that choosing not to see that somebody? Yeah, I mean, think about think about this there.
Speaker 1: So, okay, you got rid of you said you got rid of old Jason Garrett.
Speaker 2: Because Jason Garrett was mediocre. He was eight and eight.
Speaker 1: Uh, Dak Prescott and Mike McCarthy in the playoffs one and three. Jason Garrett and and and Dak Prescott was one and two, Tony Romo and Jason Garrett was one and one, Wade Phillips and and and Tony Romo was one and two. So tell me what's the difference. What's the different between that and all I hear is how great the talent is. This team reminds me of those ninety Super Bowl teams. I'm as proud of this team as I've ever been around any Cowboys team, and I'll include those super Bowl winning teams of the ninety That's what Jerry said Thanksgiving after beating the Commanders.
Speaker 4: Stop, why why do that? Twelve that's unnecessary?
Speaker 1: Twelve and five, twelve and five, twelve and five, So that's thirty six and fifteen, one and three in the postseason.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's still it's still a winning record, but it's not the standard. It's not the standard that you're talking about or trying to set. No, So you're you're basically selling settling for mediocrity. I don't even if I can say that that's mediocrity.
Speaker 2: That's what they are. Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 1: Look, they have great they have very good to great regular seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when it matters.
Speaker 1: Okay, now the postseason is an entirely different season.
Speaker 2: Now, what have we got to show for it?
Speaker 1: We got one in three, We got one and two with Jason Garrett, We got one in one with Garrett and Romo.
Speaker 2: We got one and two with Wade and Romo.
Speaker 1: So you won one, two, three four, So you're four and five six eight.
Speaker 4: I think I'm trying to think. I'm trying to understand and think when it comes to a head coach, you always want a head coach. What you do in the what you do in the regular season is awesome, But having a head coach that can get more out of you when it really counts, Yes, he can pull everything there is out of you and help players reach their full potential where it matters most, and that's in those moments in the postseason. Yeah, that's the type of coaching they need. The way they played that last game against the Cowboys, even though I mean against the Packers, even though the even though the Packers got the ball first, fine, they went down and scored, they were supposed to come back and answer and answer. The Packers set the tone. They were supposed to come back and answer and set the tone, and they didn't. And then the Packer get the ball again and score again.
Speaker 2: You at home, they.
Speaker 1: Scored first seven possessions. They scored touchdown on six of their first seven possessions.
Speaker 4: Oh unheard of. Yeah, you're playing in obviously regular see the regular season. Now you're scoring thirty something points a game at home. So you put everybody, Cowboys fans, even me, Okay, you know what that is probably gonna win this game today based on their record at home, the number of points they scored home, All of a sudden, you get the postseason.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Everybody flat? There was a disconnection. I'm not sure what was wrong with the WiFi between DAK and CD. I could see it from the first pass. The first pass, something was off. The body language is off, no enthusiasm, nobody just you can just tell.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but we say this. We say this every year with the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Remember when they lost to the forty nine ers at home, they wasn't ready to play. They remember last year they went on the road to San France, they weren't ready to play. And then you'll get a can of whip bants opened up on you at home. Forty eight to sixteen with under six minutes to play. We judge players, We said, Okay, he's great in the regular season, but what about the postseason? Okay, same for coaches. Okay, Mike McCarthy's a great regular season coach, But what about the postseason. That's where the ultimate the ultimate grade or the ultimate validation and where you've ultimately judged that right and based on that, he hadn't gotten it done and he hadn't come close.
Speaker 4: That's that's not fair because you just you just said something that just hurt my feelings. What we judge players based on what they do in the postseason. Man, I ain't really get to see the postseason. That's not fair.
Speaker 1: Well, mainly it's quarterbacks, because that's the guy that's the guy that really controls everything.
Speaker 2: You know, you and I we played dependent positions.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, okay, okay, how.
Speaker 2: About this too. This is how they do it.
Speaker 1: If I want you to go to the Hall of Fame, I'm gonna tell you, even though you didn't play the quarterback position, I'm gonna tell you about the playoff games that you want. I'm gonna tell you about the Super Bowl that you were in, and you want If I don't, I'm gonna say, well, you didn't win.
Speaker 2: That's the argument I.
Speaker 4: Use against you.
Speaker 1: I can make an argument for or against according to where I stay, where I am in your corner, right, if I'm with you, Hey, it wasn't no no Jo can do. Ojo had had a team, the quarterbacks wasn't very good, blah blah blah. But if I want to get in, look at what Ojo was doing. He was let went to the Pro Bowl. Wasn't all pro even though he didn't have he didn't have a playoff success.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for him.
Speaker 1: Look at fifteen hundred, sixteen hundred yards, Look at leading the league and receiving Look, I want you to get in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, I appreciate that. I like. I like the way you stand on ten for your boy.
Speaker 1: Now, but see, Mike McCarthy, what argument can I use? Everybody tells you at the beginning of the year how talented the Cowboys are. Nobody had, so that's even more of an indictment. You're that talent. They didn't get whitewashed like you got done. That's even more of an indictment. Ojo. Right, all those Pro Bowl players, we know they got three guys we know we got They got two guys that going their office line, the left tackle and the right guard going to the hall as soon as they're done.
Speaker 2: They got five years.
Speaker 4: They Thomas Swimzman with Zach Martin. Oh yeah, Zach Martin. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you got your left tackles, that's an All Pro. You got your left guard, he was an All Pro? Your right guard?
Speaker 4: Was it all Pro?
Speaker 2: Your quarterback?
Speaker 4: Was it all pro?
Speaker 1: CD was all Pro? Lamb Deron Bland excuse me?
Speaker 4: Was it all Pro?
Speaker 1: So you got six guys of your of your twenty two starters that were first or second team All Pro. And Michael Parkson. I don't think Michael back that's not this He's been an All.
Speaker 2: Pro, thank you. I don't think he was this year.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, you got six of your twenty two starters either first or second team All Pro. Right, But you also all those guys that I named made the Pro Bowl. So you got seven guys that made the Pro Bowl. And you got some point time you find yourself down forty eight sixteen at home.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to wrap my head around that, and I really don't understand. I just im there was something going on internal. There was something going on internal offensively, because nothing seemed to be working. Nothing seemed to be working at all at all. I mean I watched the game twice. I even watched it back again a second time, and just every every the body language, the stuff on the sideline, the faces, the facial expressions on the sideline, sitting on the bench, you know, McCarthy coming over having to say something to CD. What was that maybe the first or second series of the game, and something something that.
Speaker 1: Happened when you're at home, O Joe. See, when you're at home and things don't go your way, you look, you kind of expect to have a little adversity on the road, especially come playoff time. But where you're at home, there is no crowd, noise, you can hear everything, So there is no reason for you for us to look up at the board and we find ourselves down twenty nothing before we blink an out and then the next possession come out, they get a pig six and all of a sudden not to score is.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven nothing.
Speaker 1: So now, yes, absolutely I'm looking around to see what's going on, because here's the thing. At the end of the day, the Cowboys has consistently fieled good teams, but they're unwilling to do what's necessary to have a great team. Team, Right, there's good and then there's great, and you can't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know this. I know that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what you say because at the end of the day, you got to go out there and play and prove. So Jerry talking about, oh, this team reminds me of those Super Bowl what because a lot of some of the guys have the same numbers that those guys. Okay, see he war number eighty eight eight, there's not a twenty two, but so all the other numbers are occupied by the guys that wore in the nineties.
Speaker 2: So what's the similarities. You can't run the ball like they could in the nineties.
Speaker 4: What about what about Derek Henry going to the Cowboys and having him and Paula have a combination between him and Paula like thunder and light.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: They didn't realize how much they were gonna miss Zeke on second on short yardage and gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they That's when they.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize because everything that went wrong last year it was Zeke because Zeke was making fifteen million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: They blamed Zeke for everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, Zeke wasn't there, So what's your problem, not why you couldn't run the ball? You see, Mike McCarthy told that line and said he wanted to get back to a more balanced offense.
Speaker 2: Kellen Moore had gotten away.
Speaker 1: Now they throw the ball more than they did with Kellen Moore, so he lied just to get instead of just like a killing, we want to move in a different direction. But don't go tell Jerry that line that Kevin Moore had gotten away from what you wanted to do, the West Coast offense, which is more balanced fifty to fifty because you throw the ball more than he ever did.
Speaker 4: It crazy, dirty business, thirty business.
Speaker 1: So but they got time, They got time to think about what could have been, what should have been. All those great stats, DAK second team All point quarterback, Seed Lamb, first Team All Pro wide receiver, all that for what to get handled in the first round at home and it wasn't close.
Speaker 2: At least three. I mean, look, there's no there's no there's no moral victories.
Speaker 1: But what can the Cowboys say, Oh man, if we'd have got the ball one more time, we'd have had a chance. Man, if that guy didn't made no sixty yard field goal, we had a chance. What for that flute play? We had a chance. What can the Cowboys fans say? You were never in the game. The game was never close. Zach had Dak had one hundred when they were down forty eight sixteen. Dak had one hundred and ninety three pass yards a touchdown in two picks. He ended up with over four hundred. Damn yes, exactly same thing with CD. If everybody got empty calories.
Speaker 4: So the lost McCarty calls the plays right, Yes, he called the player. That's that's that's that's that's definitely on him that I thought.
Speaker 2: We were chasing the big play? What you mean? What what you wan called the game?
Speaker 1: Because you can't run the ball, because you haven't put an ephicis on running the ball all year.
Speaker 2: That's what you wanted to do.
Speaker 1: You wanted to highlight, Oh my great mind, let me let me show you how to call these plays up. And Dak had a phenomenal season, so this CD, but you didn't run the ball like you ran it the previous years. And your defense, the defense, the only thing that was worse than d was the defense. They were awful. They were atrocious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it was. It was bad. It was bad.
Speaker 2: It was bad. You can't talk about being great.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean they were great at the time when they did say that they were great, they were playing just like that.
Speaker 1: No, they played the time it was said, they played the Giants, they played the Jets, they played the Patriots. Do we think when we think offense? Do we think anything? What comes to your mind when you think of Jets? Are you thinking offense? Or you play the Commanders? Are you thinking offense? You played the Giants, you're thinking offense. You play the Patriots, you're thinking offense.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mean I would it's really cliche. I would say, hey, it is the NFL. It is the one percentage of the world playing at the highest level. But I get what you're going because there are levels to it. Yeah, there are levels to it when it comes to team and structure and the way it's put together, and some team is just whether.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys can speak to that firsthand, because what happened when they play team that's a that's a step up. What iverybody if everybody's the same, you should have been able to do to the forty nine is what you did to the Jets. You should have been able to do to the package, what you did to the commanders, or what you did to the Patriots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, boy, The them forty nine is put together a little different bray. It did take a different type of.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, man, they put that thang on them. You can't talk about old Joe. You gotta be about it. Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes last fifty games. What do you make of this o'joe? In the last fifty games. Josh Allen is completing sixty four percent of his passes, Patrick Mahomes a tick under sixty seven. Josh Allen has passed for fifteen thousand, forty five yards. Patrick Mahomes passed for fifteen thousand, four hundred and six yards. Josh Allen has one hundred and twenty eight total touchdowns. Patrick Mahons has one hundred and eleven. Josh has forty seven ironts. Mahomes had thirty nine iron ts. Josh Allen's record is thirty five and fifteen. Mahome boy is thirty six and fourteen for.
Speaker 4: Them, numbers. Look damn the identical uh one, it's only one thing really separating it. Separating them too. You know that two of them are yes, two of them yes. And this is one of the first times, obviously, when I think of Josh Allen, when I think of Patrick mahone, we talk about top five, top three. Obviously, with Mahome being one, Josh is somewhere depending on where you want to put them, despite the turnovers. But with the way you just said, the hell Mahomes turned the ball over just as much as he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty nine iron ts to Josh is what fifty game forty seven?
Speaker 4: I mean, shit, I mean, I'm not saying they neck and neck, but it's god damn the same thing. I think. I think obviously Mahomes is hell is the higher standard based on what he's been able to accomplish and up to time. Obviously it's all about super Bowls and having two already. And what a six year span. It's only year six, ain't it?
Speaker 2: Yep? Your seven six years year six as the starter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, listen, listen. He has a lot of leeway. He has a lot of leash for some of the things that he's doing. Because he's wanted. And obviously the first thing we harp on, the first thing we talk about when it comes to Josh and how do you beat the Bills, Well, josh Ada likes to give the ball up. He likes to get the ball away. Yeah, these and these are the times where if you give the ball away, you're not going to be able to come and not in the playoffs, you're going home. So will he be able to protect the ball when they play? That is going to be a great game. There's Ladarius need Fo. He follows right, he follows, doesn't.
Speaker 2: He He does? Sometimes he does?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I think they don't. Do they put him on Gabe Davis? Do they put him on Stephan Diggs? I'm not sure it's going to be. That's going to be a very.
Speaker 1: Just have to be careful, O Joe because playing twenty two man with Josh Shallow, he take off the gates.
Speaker 4: Your back turn, yeah, everybody back turn yep. Yeah, but listen, how many you can only do that? You can only do that so many times though, exactly.
Speaker 2: And you're worried about it because you saw the Steelers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, he was going with he hit his head on the goal.
Speaker 2: Post.
Speaker 4: Huh Yeah, And when I think about it that, I think that's that's gonna be a good game. But to me, the more interesting game this weekend coming up is that Packers. That Packers forty nine. Yeah, man, because I'm trying to see what happens. The Packers are going to be in rhythm. The Packers are going to have the confidence. They just played a game last week. Yep, the forty nine Ers coming off a by what happens if they oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The thing is the Packers. The Packers been in playoff mode.
Speaker 1: They had to win the last game to even get into the playoffs, so they've been in playoff mode for the last two weeks. The forty nine Ers took off, they've been off the last week of the season. They didn't play, they were off last week, so they're they're probably same thing with the Ravens.
Speaker 2: There might be a little Russ rush.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but this is.
Speaker 1: Number when I look at the past fifty games, I mean, look, and I think Josh allams fabulous, But even with these numbers, I'm not taking Josh y'all lover Patrick Mahomes, No, I mean, am I supposed to not believe what I've seen over the last three years, because fifty games is basically three years, a little over three years considered. They added the seventeenth game now, so we're talking about a little over three years. So I'm just gonna disregard. So what about the playoffs? So let's let's let's let's let's take the last three years of playoffs. So what am I supposed to do about that?
Speaker 4: I think if you if you were to ask people, I mean, hell, I think even if you ask Buffalo fans, who did you take? What do you think they would say?
Speaker 1: My homeboy? Because here's the thing. If that's the case, look at Mike mcarthy. Look at Mike McCarthy's numbers over the last three years, and then take it. Didn't take Andy Reid's number over the last three years.
Speaker 4: He right there with it, right, yeah, yeah, But.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody taking it. Ain't nobody taking Mike Mccarthy're over on Andy Reid because we know where Andy Reid, by their work is and those last three years come.
Speaker 4: Playoff time right where it counts, where it counts.
Speaker 1: All I know is two of the last three years. Then this fifty game, mahomes haven't been to super Bowl. That's all I know of it. Last three years, two of the last three he's been in Super Bowl. He's one of the m v P Super Bowl MVP and a regular season MVP.
Speaker 4: You know. You know it's funny too when I think about the Chiefs, I thought they were down and out, obviously with the receiver struggles, obviously, with the stuff with Kadarius Tony, the stuff with Mark quiz My mv I would just say, mvs theyve merged. Rashidi Rice coming out of nowhere like this. Oh my grow coming out of nowhere like this at the right time, perfect timing, when things weren't going well and I'm was in here lobbying for they have to trade for somebody. They gotta, they gotta, they gotta do something, and lord, look what happened. He just he just emerged as Okay, I am the guy, and he's proven himself.
Speaker 1: He took the game over, I mean right, basically took the game. He took the game. He took the game over Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Literally, travels kind of struggling because he dropped two two or three three. Yeah, but Rice made every every play, got an ankle tweet, went to the side came back in there and still at the end of the.
Speaker 4: Day, they moved They moved him around too, they moving around. He's doing real well. He's doing real well that I think. I think, I think they need one more piece. They need somebody else to step up. Yeah, one more person to step up. I think now when they play the Bills, I think the focal point will be on Rice and where he is unless they want to continue to give Kelsey the respect because and his resume speaks for herself. But they need one more person, one more offense.
Speaker 1: Are I forget his last name, justin uh. He made some big plays eighty four for the Chiefs. Remember he's at Tampa. He was at Tampa a couple of years ago, made plays here and there for Tom Brady. But he stepped up, made some big time third down catches and that's.
Speaker 4: What you do.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's not gonna have a six catch for eighty five yards, but sometimes it's the third down catch. It's one or two third down catches that on the feat right, it keeps you on the it keeps you the drive going.
Speaker 2: It's able to keep my homes in a rhythm.
Speaker 1: Right in the playoff game, That's what it's all about, is that keeping drives alive, stay staying in rhythm, and the more DeLonge eight seven, eight nine ten, the longer plays.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm on the field. I like my chances.
Speaker 4: Yeah, god damn right.
Speaker 2: But see but.
Speaker 1: See that's that's how numbers justin w But see that's our numbers. Because when you just look at this, like, oh my god, manudge, Josh Allen has been just as good.
Speaker 2: As Patrick Mahones.
Speaker 4: Really, oh yeah, really that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You see, that's why numbers don't tell you the entirety of the story. Ojoe.
Speaker 1: You see, I can how I cook them numbers. They can cook them numbers up to make them say whatever they want to say.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing I like that. Numbers.
Speaker 4: Numbers don't tell the whole story.
Speaker 2: No, don't tell it. You gotta context.
Speaker 1: Oh, in the last fifty regular season games, these are the numbers.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do the last ten playoff games, all right? What your mean? No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: You put a stat up there that had numbers that was favorable for your guy. Now I would have put numbers up there that's favorable because isn't that ultimately where the quarterback is judged. Ultimately it's playoff time because we be paid Manning up until hate Manny all They talked about, Oh he a great regular season quarterback, all he's won and done. They beat him up the same thing with Aaron Rodgers. So for me, I get it. It's all nice. Oh fifteen thousand, So Mahons is slightly you know, fit a little over three hundred yards, three hundred more passing yards, but right.
Speaker 2: Not for me. And I think Josh Allen is fabulous.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking Josh Allen no day over Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 4: He is really fabulous.
Speaker 2: I'm not check us out, o Joe.
Speaker 1: The average ticket price BUCKS for the Bucks Lion divisional matchup is eleven hundred and eighty six dollars, the highest priced divisional game. Ever, how much would you pay to watch the Lions Bucks.
Speaker 4: Shoot for a thousand, one thousand, eight one thousand, eleven hundred eighty six. I'm watched that bitch at home? What oh shoot, my man cursed the that's five dollars in the pot. I'm gonna watch it at home. I ain't paying level, I ain't paying eleven hundred nothing. I could be a die hard fan. I can be a die hard fan.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: It's the playoffs. All of a sudden, after thirty two years, we make get the playoffs, and now you're gonna you're gonna skyrock skyrocket the tickets up in this economy, you're gonna do that to me, hard working blue collar fans. I mean, listen, o Jo, life as hard enough as it is.
Speaker 1: Ojo, it's not them. It's the resellers. What it said the average ticket price. Yeah, so the resellers and done. Okay, okay, they done bought up all the tickets.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to and you want to go, so guess what you match it up?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, the way you the way you had I need I need a little bit more context. You had me thinking that the goddamn Detroit Lions had the ticket prices starting at eleven eighty six. Okay, okay, okay, okay, but you and listen, they didn't price me out. They didn't price me out. As much as I love the game, as much as I love the Lions. If I'm a Lion fan, you love, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't put myself label off that bottle. Somebody tried to capitalize.
Speaker 4: Bad, My bad, My bad, my bad. I keep forgetting about that. Hey, you be quick with it too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but what you got?
Speaker 4: What you got in the coup tonight?
Speaker 1: Ain't it was the water? Ain't nothing free but salvation and the minister. Now they charged for that. Mm hmm, ain't no, old no. What's the most out of paper for a sporting event? I mean, I don't spend, but I don't. Went to NB I done, went the NBA Finals game, So I break bread.
Speaker 4: That's one thing about you. That's one thing I know about you, and that's what I've come to learn when it comes to spinning. But you're gonna spend. You're gonna spend that bag. Especially, you're gonna spend the bag on things you like and you want to do experiences. That's what life is all about. Life is, Life is about experiences. And what I know about you is you gonna spend for experiences and memories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not me.
Speaker 4: I'm good. There's certain things I ain't doing. I spend. When it comes to soccer again, going to Listen, going to Europe, going to Paris, going to Italy. Oh, I'm spinning. I'm listening. I'm talking about as cheap as I am. Anything having to do with soccer there at the price, there's no limit all that other stuff you know, you know, but she can't hear me. Like, you want to travel places, you gotta travel there, man, Google that ship? Look at the pictures. Yeah, Google's ship. Talk about you want to go to d r You want to go. We live in Miami. You want to go see water, or you want to go to Greece.
Speaker 1: But what I heard about Sancherini and Mika knows.
Speaker 4: Live it. We live in Miami, we got water, We got that same water. You want to go to Greece, we can go to the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: I mean, just like I want to shake the cover in the Mothy coast in Bali? Who I want to.
Speaker 2: Take the car?
Speaker 4: How long a fight? How long? How long the flight of Bali? How long you think?
Speaker 1: How long did it take? That's how long we're gonna shake the covers once we get there?
Speaker 4: Anything. I ain't doing it every day, ain't doing it. Listen, I did. I did them all these one time one time that it took me. Yeah, man, for for her birthday, I thought, I thought I thought I told you that man, that ship boy. Remember we stayed at the underwater under So.
Speaker 2: How was that one about it?
Speaker 4: Because you know I might be looking at Yeah, you need to try that. You need to try that underwater village. Like if if you have what's the what's the thing where claust phobic claustrophobic, you ain't gonna like it. Yeah, I mean because it's it's nervous. You know, you go up under there obviously, all all the fish swimming around you at night, the shark swimming at.
Speaker 1: All the fish. Yeah, yeah, come in, come in, let me show y'all what you doing.
Speaker 4: Fish was nice. It was nice. Just a tad bit expensive though, a tad bit expensive for that underwater villa, but it was, it was. It was an enjoyable trip, man, a great, great experience. The fact that it's in the middle of the ocean, in the middle of nowhere, and everything is run off is a diesel fuel, everything is run off diesel fuel, something like that gas.
Speaker 2: Some type of how's the food?
Speaker 4: Oh, the food was good. And you know, I'm not I'm not picky, but I stayed within my routine and never go outside the box of what I normally eat. Obviously, being over in the mall deves, I had to try new stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta have probably a lot of fish.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, you know, yeah yeah, And I enjoyed it. I enjoyed. I enjoyed it a lot.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That was that was a great experience.
Speaker 2: Well, I know you like fish. Eat enough people play so yeah, yeah, I know you like fish.
Speaker 4: I ain't made off nobody play because no fish. You know fish, You got a little fish, you got a little smell to it.
Speaker 1: Name you ain't with that, then, let us ain't nothing wrong with that? Oh baby, baby, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta you got you gotta do the test. You gotta do the test, so you ain't got to deal with that. Man, you gotta do you know, do the finger tilts like you should do back in the day. Now, play it off like you gotta play it all. Yeah you fled all Nah, not today, baby, what you got going on down there? You're good? Yeah that's back, you know, back in back in high back in high school days, back in high school. You got you got to do the test. Got to do the tests. Uh huh, oh man, we got oh no, we got a stink one tell you yeah, you got you gotta you got you gotta you gotta ask her. You're good, every everything, everything all right at home?
Speaker 2: You might you might have just got through dumb playing basketball.
Speaker 4: No now here, smell less here smell you know that ain't right. Don't don't do that. Don't do that. Have that ship together. Yeah that that happened to me twice. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I clear that. I clear that quick, went right back home, played played Nintendo.
Speaker 1: That's what you gotta do. You gotta play it off, man. You know what I gotta go. I gotta go pick up my ground. So you're scared, you right, absolutely scared? Yeah, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Not girl? I don't even feel comfortable doing this? You know. I we just met, you know, hey, come on, we could wait hit.
Speaker 4: Him with that. I'm shy, Yeah, I'm shy. I ain't really I ain't ready and then they hit.
Speaker 2: Your You scared? You scared?
Speaker 4: You you're right? Oh yeah, yeah that you don't smell that. If I can smell, I know you can, it's right there below you.
Speaker 2: That's bad. That's bad. But maybe they can't.
Speaker 1: Maybe they can't, maybe they case maybe they can, because sometimes you get desensitized. Sometimes if you funk it, you've been poking for so long you can't fin smail you funk it.
Speaker 4: Ship somebody. If you got friends, Your friends will let you know. If your breastink, they'll let you know if you if you look, if you little tard, they'll let you know. Somebody will let you know if you ain't right down now your home.
Speaker 1: I don't know, girl, y'all know me the chat y'all be telling y'all homegirl when it's you know it ain't springtime fresh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 1: Because I know I quit the holiday man. Who that musky over there? Must your feet or your feet st yeah?
Speaker 4: Bad? Listen in the locker room them Joe's gonna fly, oh yeah. And the locker room jokes is gonna fly.
Speaker 2: But the thing you can't, I mean the locker room. You got to you got to take a bath.
Speaker 1: Ain't no bird bath, you know, ain't nobody you know Joe's take a bird there.
Speaker 4: Listen. I used to be quick with I forgot what we call it when you took a hey, yeah, depends on what I had to do. You know you got some you got something waiting on. You have the house shower, pilm and you just take care of that shower when you when you get home.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know I washed.
Speaker 1: I mean I get to I mean sometimes I would get I mean a lot of times. Occasionally I would. I would take a shower once I got to work. I definitely took a shower before I went to practice. I took a shop before I went to practice every day, and then I took a shower after practice obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, you took a shower to go out and get dirty. Yeah, nah, I ain't. I ain't do that. Oh absolutely, I remember. I sometimes used to go and I used to the most I would do before practice. I used sometimes I used to get into getting the cold tub.
Speaker 2: Oh I did all that. I had to take a shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah nah, I ain't. Ain't doing it all my.
Speaker 1: Team tell you I was bringing I was bringing my own shower on face cloth, way way before everything. Yeah, even before teams started issuing. I was always that guy have my own stuff, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got you got o c D.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every Tuesday, every Tuesday, after I work out, I would clean my locker. I get light, saw spread down, knock all, get all the dunt vacuum it out, straighten everything up, and all the labels facing forward, everything hung on nice and eating my locker.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I made the guy that was beside me, I said, y'all driving the property value down?
Speaker 2: Clean this issue cleaning sho Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you're nothing to drive my property now because you've got shoes and dirt everything.
Speaker 2: No clean. Yeah, absolutely, God.
Speaker 4: I missed them days, man, that camaraderie, the fun, the jokes, that's what I'm yeah. Oh man, that was some good days, man, good days. And there's nothing in life you can do to replicate the duplicated No, nothing, No.
Speaker 1: Even though I talked the bucket, I talked to Burns, it's not the same. It's not the same because I do I'm used to having like six or seven guys around and we just we just going in. We just going in on somebody, right, That's what you missed. Mike Tomlin says his fire for the job has intensified and that he expects to get a contract extension that's off season. Thomas also says Canny Pickett will be QB one heading into the twenty twenty fourth season, but they'll bring in competition.
Speaker 2: I just don't get what incentive?
Speaker 4: What was so?
Speaker 1: Why does he feel he needs to say Kenny Pickett is the quarterback one heading in the twenty twenty board Zas, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know why he did it. I don't know what he did. I'm curious. I would love to know how Stealer fans feel about that. I like Kenny Pickett the small sample size of what I've had to see from Kenny, I'm not sure he's the answer. He's okay, he's good. But I think for that position they can do better based on what's available in free agency. Yeah, for me, as as I'm not gonna I'm not a Stealer fan obviously, but just for the organization, just for the organization in itself, the organization that has won many Lombardi Trophies. If you're serious, obviously with Mike tom To getting an extension, Listen, Russell Wilson is out on the market. Russell Wilson is out on the market or will be available. He is the one you need to go get. Yeah, I think the pairing with Russell Wilson, like that offense with Deontay Johnson, Noajie Harris. I think they would be on fire. Yeah, perfect, Yeah, perfect three coach, playoff, playoff quarterback, super Bowl coach, super Bowl quarterback man. George Pixon is gonna love that. George Pittson's gonna love that. I mean it just it just makes too much sense to me, the pass of an opportunity like that, if you're serious about contending in AFC North.
Speaker 2: I just don't get why here we are.
Speaker 1: The season just ended for them last week and we already got to know u qbick who QB one is heading into twenty twenty four season. I don't know why you had had There's been no free agency, there's been no draft, there's been no there's been no OTA's, there's been no training camp. I don't really, I don't understand why almost eight months we you know who QB one is for the Steelers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I don't think he meant it. Maybe he didn't mean it that way. Well, maybe he did, because he actually said that he would quarter back number one, But then he did he did say we're bringing in competition the com figure could be.
Speaker 1: Can you ask me this though? He said his fire for the job is intensified. What's different?
Speaker 2: Now? Why would it be intended? Why wasn't it always intensive? Five?
Speaker 1: Because we always asked players to have that same intensity, that level of intensity, that by that passion.
Speaker 2: So why why So what's intensified? What's different now than what it was?
Speaker 4: M listen? I man listen. Mike Tomlin got seventeen straight and non losing seasons.
Speaker 1: So what they gotta do? I won't win? So how many zuper Bowls? How many up Bows? How many Super Bowls?
Speaker 2: Did that?
Speaker 1: He didn't want to playoff game since twenty sixteen? So what is it now? O? Joe four seven team eighteen nineteen, twenty twenty one, twenty two, twenty three. So we eight years Mike Tomlin to have playoffs.
Speaker 2: Within eight years?
Speaker 1: Shoot, but that's the Steelers. Now, you do realize that's the Steelers. That's not the Jets, that's not some other that's the Steelers. Six Lombardies with the greats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what that you know what? The answer is? What one position? One position that needs to be filled with one position. I'm telling you what about. They need to go get them. They need that's it. They need to go get number three. They have they have okay court, they have good quarterbacks. I don't want to say, Okay, they have good quarterbacks, but if you're trying to get back playoff contention and taking winning the Super Bowl having a seventh Lombardy, you go get a quarterback that's done it before you go get one.
Speaker 1: That season, the Steelers are the first team in NFL history to allow thirty points and five straight playoff games.
Speaker 4: It's not the Still, it's not to say the Steelers deepenly were used to saying definitely that it definitely.
Speaker 1: Didn't help the TJ was out. Well, I think the thing else is that they held on to Ben Roethlisberger. Ben Roethlisbergers didn't do them any papers.
Speaker 4: You think they held on too too long, way too long, way too long. Wait, well, if you let him go, there was still no answer though.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Still held on to him and you weren't trying to develop anybody, so you didn't take a quarterback until you absolutely had.
Speaker 4: To, right, Okay, i' see what you're saying, But you know quarterbacks don't like that. You see how Aaron Rodgers acted when they brought Jordan Loving.
Speaker 1: And you see the situation in Green Bays in that they did it is our green bay looking?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's lucky though? How many? How mean? How many times is that gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: How many shames? How many times you're gonna have Alex Smith in your draft? God damn Patrick Mahomes and all of a sudden, Oh shit, now I got the next one.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you a question. They did it with bread farm, you.
Speaker 4: See, right, that's luck.
Speaker 1: If I wait to our, If I wait till I run out of food before I buy bread and milk.
Speaker 4: It's too damn lay, don't you right?
Speaker 1: You see you you're like, oh man, are we loan? We get loan bread? Okay, pick up a couple of loads of bread. Were almost out of milk and get some milk? Or do you wait till you completely out?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean some people do wait till they're completely out and then when you go to get us make a saday the milk, put milk in your coffee or he's here you you ain't got no milk, And now you're mad. Why didn't somebody tell me we was almost out of milk and we was out of bread?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 2: You looking at refrigerator song? You was almost out? Also?
Speaker 1: Somebody just beat you to drinking the last bit or making the last sandwich.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing, oh Joe, when you're building a team, you can't worry about feelings, you can't worry about older quarterback. I got to do what's in the best interest because a lot of time if you if you wait to the quarterback. They did that with Dan, they did that with Jim Kelly, they did that with I mean did we did? And so when you have that big gap, if you look at it, you did it with Terry Bradshaw. It wasn't until you got Ben Roethlisberger. You have a couple of you have a couple of years with Neil o'donald and the Flash Cordell. But once you got that one guy, you weren't fluctuating in and out. Steelers they became basically Super Bowl contenders every year.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: You don't want to upset your quarterback. You don't want to upset your starting veteran quarterback at that Obviously you drafted, you draft drafted.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do?
Speaker 1: So let's your faith for the sake of argument, the Packers don't upset Aaron Rodgers and he's acting a fool.
Speaker 2: Now you see what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He gets he basically, even after they gave fifty million a year, he was still giving them the buttet kids.
Speaker 2: Now they don't have Jeorde Love. He's in the jazz.
Speaker 1: Now what do I do? Well, at least we didn't take Aaron Rodgers off stip. Quarterbacks don't give a damn by nobody but theirself. So if I'm a general manager and the owner, I gotta think what's in the best interest of my team?
Speaker 4: My team? Yeah, but listen, they finding diamonds in the rough though, Man, that that that decision, the Alex Smith, Patrick Mahome diamond in the rough they got that, God Lee, what was the other example, Oh yeah, the Aaron Rodgers, the Jordan Love. Man, that's that diamond in the rough. Like, the chances of that happening is so slim and seldom. It's the luck of the draw. They might not, they might not pan out.
Speaker 1: You never know, but at least you got you got to playing. Nobody plans to fail. We just failed to plane. Yeah, so at least at least, look, he might not, but at least I've made I've tried to make a situation where I do have a quarterback in place.
Speaker 2: Now he might not be it, but when you wait to.
Speaker 1: Ben Roethlisberger on his last leg and then he retire, oh, now go get me a quarterback.
Speaker 4: Quarterback? Yeah, that's tough. And listen, it's the way it's always been. I mean, the situation where it happened is with Aaron Rodgers. That's the only one I can think of. I'm not sure if they just don't want to upset their quarterback.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but the thing is, they did it with Brett Farr.
Speaker 1: They drafted Aaron Rodgers, that's right, Yeah, they did it with him.
Speaker 4: Now I wonder how how do they know when it's time though? How do you know when his time at the quarterback position?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, look, everybody think they're going to be a Tom Brady and even Coach Belichick made some I mean he drafted Jimmy Garoppolo. He was wrong in an assessment the differences between Brady and and and Rogers and farm farming and farming Rodgers wanted to retire every year. Brady loved everything about the game of football. He loved the meetings, he loved the preparation, he loved the practices, He loved the OTAs he loved He loved everything about the game. Rogers and Farv didn't. Oh they want to retire. Oh oh they you took a quarterback. Oh you don't love me no more. Oh my goodness, poor me, poor me.
Speaker 2: Brouh huh the game.
Speaker 1: See they Ron Farv just wanted to show up once once training Campe's over.
Speaker 2: He just wanted to show up.
Speaker 1: And play right, And they're like, bro, you know, and they just got tired at some point in time.
Speaker 2: They're gonna hold you to that. Right. Oh, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This might be my last year.
Speaker 1: I got to go to some cold dark place and you know, and I gotta think about what I want to do. Team get tired of. Teams are not. They're gonna tolerate you until they can replace you. Remember I told you that on Joe. They will tolerate you until they can replace you. When they they got when they can replace brand Farr, what do they do? They traded it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Minnesota was Minnesota, New York. First.
Speaker 2: They traded him to the j ended up going to Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's right.
Speaker 1: They tolerated Aaron Rodgers until what Jordan loves Rady. Okay, we're trading.
Speaker 4: You got to go. Yeah, and he good too, boy Like.
Speaker 1: In any relationship, no matter how a no matter how you'll sit situation is that person will tolerate you until they can replace you, man or woman. So if you think you're gonna treat somebody like you know what, for perpetuity, you're fooling yourself.
Speaker 4: Damn. Hey what that makes you think right there too? Now, hey, you're gonna pride to make a fool of us, all for sure, especially when you said it like that.
Speaker 2: Now that's not to say.
Speaker 1: Look, that's not to say somebody won't replace you even if things are ideal, because look, hey, things happen.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying people say.
Speaker 1: They lost the hair is the last playoff games for the Steelers. They lost thirty six seventeen to the Patriots. They lost forty five forty two to the Gigons. They lost forty eight thirty seven to the Browns. They lost forty two to twenty one to Kansas City. They lost thirty one seventeen to Buffalo. I mean they give it a big number. They give it up big numbers, big big, big, big, big, big, big, big big numbers. Ussher makes a promise that it's Blue Bowl halftime show. I'm literally speaking to every woman. I'm literally speaking to every woman, he said. I want to make it feel like that this night will be will specifically curated in mind, in my mind to have R and B take the main stage. Usher explained, not just R and B music, but R and B performance, R and B connection, R and B spirit. It will be my homage, he hoped to the black performers that paved the wait for him, including Michael Jackson and Prince.
Speaker 4: Listen, what do you expected? I mean you saw you saw it, you saw a show, right. I saw him two weeks before you win. I think I think it was two weeks before you win. Yes, man, Honestly, I love Busher. I've seen all this, I've listened to all his music. Not one that really enjoys I'm not one that really enjoys concerts. I didn't want to go this one back here. I want to go to the Usher concert. I want to go to the Usher concert. I'm not really whatever I go, uh man, I had the time of my life, all the time of my life. Man. The theatrics, the art, the art, the skating, the change of clothes, and the music you hadn't heard in so long and then all of a sudden, you know, it sounds a little different when you hear it in person. You know what the band that it was amazing, it was amazing, awesome. So if it was if the if the concert was that good, or the what do you call those residency, If the residency was that good, imagine what he gonna put together for Super Bowl. Imagine.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's gonna be able to do some of the stuff that they was doing, because you know we.
Speaker 4: Had you can't do that. I mean he could, he could push the envelope a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That that that that dancer, that life kid with the short hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, the uh she she danced from from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I don't know where she's from, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: After the after the concert, after the residency, they had a little room where you can go meet and mingle. Some of the guys, some of the ussure and the dancers came in there, and a lot of a lot of the slabs that were in attendance, they were in the room.
Speaker 4: So oh man, got that. God damn man, Usher the real deal by yeah, Usher is the Usher is the real deal on one of one of the greats, one of the greats of our time. But oh the dancers when they was on skates, when they was on skates. Boy, man, I can't. I ain't trying to say the wrong thing right now. Could be on the show, but yeah, rail, no, wake up, Rail, I ain't gonna boy dancing rough.
Speaker 1: I think they'd be going to I think they'll be getting them dance like, okay, we want the finest one.
Speaker 2: Can you dance? Teach how today?
Speaker 4: It's one thing of being able to dance, right, But we talked about a residency. Can you dance? But do you have stage presence? You have to be you have to be able to draw the audience and and aptivating and keep their attention. That there's an art to that. It's more than just dancing, like you know in the club, if you're a dancer, it's different eyes, audience, it's a different ball game. It's it's just there's an art to that. A lot of people can't do that. A lot of people can't do that. Damn now I'm thinking about that. Damn now. I'm thinking about that that guy. Damn the concert whatelse.
Speaker 2: She was nice. It was like that.
Speaker 1: It was like that, Like I said, my daughter, My daughter still talk about it. And I saw Adell that same weekend, so I.
Speaker 4: Was meaning to go see adel Man. You you like that, tell me about it too.
Speaker 1: But Adele is a storyteller, so she's not just gonna sing. If you just expected her to sing, what she's gonna do.
Speaker 4: Wait, she talked like she's like Bobby Womack.
Speaker 2: She like she's talk She's gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Where she was when this song came about, and what she was thinking when she wrote this song. Yeah, and you can just hear the passion in which she sings the song. And like I said, she is just like so down to earth. I mean, you wouldn't think somebody like her. I mean, she gonna come back that black mermaid dress, probably not gonna have any shoes on, She's gonna sit down on the stage, and then that that British accent.
Speaker 2: M Man, when she opened her mouth, she could.
Speaker 1: Blow huh man, they better start playing with Adele Man.
Speaker 4: I want I want to see her. It's done, hungh. I mean Hersiden, I.
Speaker 2: Think she's still there. I think she's still there.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm already expected if you go by one name, you got to be able to sing a RITHA Whitney, Mariah beyond say Adele. There's certain do you know there are certain people that if you go by one name, you'll be right.
Speaker 2: Stop playing now.
Speaker 4: I got three more I would add in there. I'm not sure how the chat feels. I think more so the women could have could have tested this, and let me know if you agree with me. When it comes to women, women that had voices, I'm about real voices that can project and have range. I like you said, Mariah, you said Whitney. Whitney probably is at the top of them all and right there with her. I like range voice. I like Christina Aguilera's Yeah, Christina Aguilera to be so small, she projects like she's a bigger, a woman of size. Excuse me to make sure I say it the right way. Jennifer Hudson of the soulful church type. I love the kiky Wyatt fantas boy, you knew I what listen? Fantastic Fantasia? Bring you Home now? Yeah, bring you home? I go back a little further than you. I don't know if you remember read what you know about? What you know about Rick?
Speaker 2: Don't you like that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, shot is a little bit more mellow. She really she doesn't really hit octaves because.
Speaker 1: You know who got you know who got a voice in small Ariana Grande she.
Speaker 4: Could blow like that. What I've never listened to her music?
Speaker 5: That little pant size, not plan size. That's the one that want she got to set on. That's the one with the ponytail all the time. Same, yes, yes, yes, yes, another person that got that. I don't know if we ever like used what Stephanie Mills gotta set.
Speaker 4: The lungs, Stephanie nice with it, Stephanie Anita Baker got to set the lungs on her. But I said, when you hear like when you hear reath. But everybody know you're talking about and there in the voice, their voices, the people we name it. This is distinctive. You can they can do. Oh, Patty, you know Paddy hit that. Paddy hit them shoulders on you.
Speaker 1: Patty said, oh, yeah, for sure, but uh one. But I'm anxious to see the super Bowl performance. I'm saying, how far how close to the edge is he going to be able to do right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: You don't want to piss somebody off.
Speaker 4: No, you don't want to piss nobody off, because this is this is a great opportunity, you know, to versify in your portfolio, which is already extensive as is. Yes, but this, this is the ice to add to the resume.
Speaker 1: Snoop Dogg reveals he turned out one hundred million only only fans deal. All he had to do was pull that thing out. I'm like, I got a black wife. Ain't no way in the world she's gonna allow me to go on there and pull that thing out for no amount of money.
Speaker 4: But listen, listen how much they want to see?
Speaker 2: How many insures they want to see?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a hundred million, one hundred listen, one hundred million? Hum? What you what? If you was married? What you are you gonna address that with your partner? If you was married?
Speaker 1: That's that's a good baby, that's tough. Many I say, baby, here the thing I'm married. I would saying, here's twenty five million.
Speaker 4: That's a good That's that's a good one. What does she say? No and let that baby arm hit the table. That's what I get for a more joke. Well, what if she say no, what if she hits you with that my moral compass, you know, integrity and all that, you know when they hit you that.
Speaker 2: Integrity baskemare morals. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: You can do it at that At that point, at that point when she says I was say bad, hey, trade this out.
Speaker 2: I got this deal. Let me know what you think about it, right, she said, what's up? Baby?
Speaker 1: I said, the only fans say they're gonna give me a hundred million, Yeah, said Wall of Thad, Go get a hundred million. Fuck, I got to take the baby on the out. She's probably gonna look at me like I'm crazy.
Speaker 4: I think I think most I mean, when you think about it, you think about most women, and and and with with understanding that the amount of money we're talking about here, but then obviously your man is out there, he's exposed. That's forever. When you're exposed like that, that's fair for that's never going anywhere. A hundred million fail, but two shit mean, not with the way these people spend. If you ain't got no discipline, that'll be gone.
Speaker 2: No, you blow one hundred million.
Speaker 4: Uh. We can name so many athletes that have gone through a hundred million.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I'm talking about me and you though I ain't talking about them.
Speaker 4: I don't even need you. I don't even need you. I don't even need a hundred million because I ain't going through I never get through that shit. It's hard to get through. Goddamn five thousand in a year. A hundred million they got. Oh man, I damn man, I go again, my bad. God forget me. I don't even got pre checked. I ain't even got pre check because I'm not paying no eighty five hundred dollars. You know I gonna do it eighty five hundred dollars. You're telling me. Listen, you telling me to pre checked, when even if you do go through the gate before me, because you got pre checked, we still getting on the flight at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is now that it's different, Oh Joe, because I got kids, Yeah right right, I got I got kids, and so h I already know how my daughters are gonna think they're gonna feel some type of way, right.
Speaker 2: My son is like Dad really, I mean he would probably be like Dad, really.
Speaker 1: I have to hear son that he's like, He's like Hey, he said, they want to see a father son. But the girl think about about by my two daughters, my two daughters, they have what that is. And I know, I know my partner Anna gon ride with a go rock with that eysd.
Speaker 4: No, but listen, but one hundred men is life changing, life changing.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, what about would you let your partner show who for a hundred million?
Speaker 4: No, I can't do it, matter of fact.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: If you have a great understanding of who you who you're dealing with, or who you who you're dating, they wouldn't do it any they wouldn't do it anyway. And I have no problem with those that have their their sexual liberation, that's sexual freedom, and and want aware whatever it is they choose to do. You want to be naked, show show your nipples, man, do whatever. I support it, all right, But you have great understanding if that's somebody you deal with, you know, for opportunity like this presented itself, they will be willingly ready to bear all. I mean they you know, nigga.
Speaker 1: Some of them come, some of them naked anyway. Oh you know what they'll be having on their damn Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right. So you think you think they only fans off for REALA one hundred millions, she gonna go out there and nah, no, it ain't happening. It ain't happening to captain now. And you know you don't have to ask me. I'm just in general based on who and who she is and how she moving.
Speaker 2: She got kids.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I think it's a lot different if the person want to have kids. Yeah, yeah, because now you you bring it, you bringing the kids into.
Speaker 4: It, and then they got to deal with the friends at school talking and yeah, yeah they go, but they don't play once they start and they get around and mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, honey, I'm still thinking at one hundred million, but that's that's different too.
Speaker 1: I mean, hold on, you got to understand, to the average person, a million dollars just like a million, one million dollars a lot.
Speaker 4: Some people don't even think. Some people don't even think it's a lot. Some people people that don't even have a million dollars don't thinking million dollars is a lot unless you have. I don't know why they do that. I don't know why they do that. I don't think they understand how much money that is. What you have to do to attain that much money outside outside forget football, forget playing sports. Do you know how hard it is to make a million dollars just in general?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you you talk about when you talk about like, let's just say somebody makes one hundred and fifty thousand a year, right even even after taxes. So now you got the same because you got I'm assuming you got a mortgage, you got a car payment, and you gotta give. So that's gonna eat until after the taxes. So it's still gonna take you a good eight years to get a million dout there. If somebody just offer you this here of a million dollars cash right now, boom, and.
Speaker 2: Let alone not a hundred million.
Speaker 4: I don't know, boy, we have we gotta gotta. I gotta take that one to the to the past them. I gotta take that one to the pastor pastor our father, what you call the Catholic church. Catholic church. When you go the Father, Yeah, I'm going in a little boot. You're going to little booth and you close the door, mm hmmm. Confessional confessional. Yeah, I got to go into confessional as father.
Speaker 2: First, all you gotta do is just pull it out, yea, yeah, Hey.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it, man, I couldn't do it, and I wouldn't be able to live. That wouldn't meet my kids, Nah, I can. I can hear my son na, come on, dad? Yeah, you tripping my daughter?
Speaker 2: Get a meal?
Speaker 1: If if the daughters, that's the that's the thing, Like I said, my son, them girls gonna feel some type of way.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do it, especially the position I'm in now now, exactly if things were different, If things were different.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, a million cash? Who I don't know, Hey, you gotta put that up in the pole. Put that in a pole.
Speaker 4: A million cash? Hell?
Speaker 1: Now say a hundred million, one hundred million cash cash?
Speaker 4: Who? So?
Speaker 2: What? So? What? What are they saying?
Speaker 1: What the polls say, Hey, hey, that's seventy elcho. Seventy seven percent say they would.
Speaker 4: They lie?
Speaker 1: Twenty three percent say no, I think they tell you the truth. One hundred million. I'm thinking about it now too. I had I had to take my glasses off, that's how you know. Seventy eight percent saying yes, I mean I gotta I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta these little check a change. I've been very good with my money. I got this little change. I ain't got no honey meal. I don't know, Joe, I gonna have to put the baby on out on the table. The baby all might gotta come out on you.
Speaker 4: I ang a lot. Hey, there's certain things. Even if your moral compass is that its highest, you might be staying on integrity and and all the stuff that people preach about living right and doing right. One hundred million cash. Everything in life comes with a price, hey, everything.
Speaker 1: And that's what I tell my pastor. I say, you know, I'm donating ten percent of you gots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one. Oh, that's nothing.
Speaker 2: That's because you remember you remember you remember that?
Speaker 1: Uh a, what was that movie which one million dollars was a million dollar somebody Robert Redford was paying somebody, I think Demi Moore, he played her husband a million dollars to spend the night with her.
Speaker 2: Oh that was what was the name of that movie?
Speaker 4: Uh, in decent proposal, In decent proposal, yeah proposal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so for for that's for a million, right for potentially somebody, you know, to sleep with your wife.
Speaker 4: But one from shit man please a million?
Speaker 1: Hey, he probably thinking, hey, somebody probably taxed him for free.
Speaker 2: Let me go to get this bread. Somebody that applied pressure for free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's funny. Listen. And when you think about that situation, he.
Speaker 2: Says, yes, Oh, Joe nineteen percent said.
Speaker 4: No, that's crazy, brony.
Speaker 1: Oo unless you I mean one hundred million. It's changing everybody. I don't care if you're a billionaire. Yeah, that's still that's that's life changing money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a huge that's a huge. Then, yes, that's a huge. Den And if you understand how much a million dollars is, and then when you when you think about a hundred million, man, Yes, man, listen, that's different. That's different. The fact that I know it's different because I'm still sitting here think about it. What would I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What would you do?
Speaker 4: Rall? No, I can't. I ain't ain't even finask damn one hundred million? Nah, it ain't that ain't happening.
Speaker 1: No, oh, well it was fun while it lasted. Applebee's is offering a year's worth of weekly date night passes for two hundred dollars. The restaurant has introduced the Applebee's Date Night Pass, a deal gets you a truly insane amount of free food throughout the year. The Date Night Pass costs two hundred bucks and it gives you thirty dollars worth of food and non alcoholic beverages every time you use it. The pass is valid for dinner every week of the year. So fifty two uses thirty dollars. That's, you know, thirteen hundred and sixty bucks in free food for only two hundred bucks. Now, when I was in college or my first couple of years in the league, I ate Apple bee I love the ribbles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I get get get I get the ribs, I get the rid, I get the rib from apple Bee's, I get the wrect half a wreck for French fries, Yeah, half rack with French fries.
Speaker 2: And I and I used to love the birds of strawberry dactries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just got to get my same little coconot ice. Apple Bee's get me half wrecked French fries, and that's it.
Speaker 2: They still I don't still got the riblets.
Speaker 4: I don't even know. Just it's funny how it's funny hearing people UH talk about when it comes to dates and and what's appropriate and what's not appropriate, And when it comes to places like apple Bee's and and and Red Lobster, uh uh piccadillies. I I hear women really disrespect these these these eateies that I grew up on, that I considered that I considered fine dining before I come to understand about all that five star stuff where you pay all this money for a goddamn for a plate this big. That's how big the plate is? That? That? That's it. It's it's the times that we're in right now. People have forgot where we come from. Oh I don't eat this. Oh I don't eat that? What you mean you from the hood? You from you from fifth ward? What you mean you don't eat what?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, stop playing with me. Man.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a very that's a very good.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Apple Bean's in l.
Speaker 4: A, y'all don't they got in l A. I'm sure they do, but not what does that deal start? Because I'm I'm in Cincinnati. I should try it out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I don't know where to start, but I think I think it's available now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'mnna. I'm gonna try that. I'm I'm try that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta go back. I hadn't been.
Speaker 1: I hadn't been to apple Bee's in probably thirty years. But it's not I'm not too good to go right, that's what. That's for sure.
Speaker 4: I just got a text. What the text say, look out the window? Hold on? Oh shit, and that's dope. Whatever, it's snowing.
Speaker 2: You in Cincinnati? What's what's what's so? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But you know I love the cold. I love the cold. I got off the plane I was hoping when I flew and flew in today around five o'clock. The first thing I tweeted was it better be cold, and I'm hoping Mother Nature blesses me with some snow.
Speaker 1: You can actually, oh yo, you can purchase the apple Bee's Date Night Pass beginning January twenty second and nine.
Speaker 2: Am. Okay, Apple Bees, apple Bee's.
Speaker 4: Look, I let your boy.
Speaker 1: We don't get we done. Gave you more pub than you possibly could ever hope for it. Now y'all need to go on and throw something this way so we can promote this thing like you're supposed to.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I'll let your boy too.
Speaker 2: So we greatly appreciated that. That's act.
Speaker 1: Well, Joe, you think about it. For two hundred dollars fifty two visits.
Speaker 4: You can't beat that. No, not with stick, Yeah, you can't beat that. Listen. Then I'm I'm the one that's off for the I'm all I'm all for deals. I'm all for deals. You like you, you you like Red Lobster.
Speaker 2: I'm allergic the shellfish.
Speaker 4: Okay, fast right. I forgot, I forgot, I forgot, I forgot it. But you all right if you learned in the shellfist. Have you ever had them goddamn cheddar biscuits from Red Oh my gud Listen the chedda business Chedda business from Red Lobster. And the the Hawaiian rolls. I think it's yeah. I think there are Hawaiian rolls from Picka Dip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, I like them Hawaiian rolls.
Speaker 4: Boy boy, I eat I.
Speaker 2: Can eat it. I can eat a whole I can eat the whole thing of them things.
Speaker 4: And I choked somebody out behind some Hawaiian rolls. Huh, I'm not I'm not playing. I'm not playing Hawaiian and Jay Alexander's Jail Alexander's out here in Cincinnati. I've written corporate twice. I've written the honey butter croissants that used to say when I when I was with the Bengals during my tenure. After every home game, so the sixteen game season, eight games out the year, including including lunch and dinner during it throughout the week, I ate at Jay Alexander's simply for the honey butter croissants. It's been twelve years. I've written corporate twice and they still haven't brought the honey butter croissants out back back again.
Speaker 1: Probably gonna bring them back on Joe, Uh huh, They're probably gonna bring them back there. I mean, listen, it might be the only one requested.
Speaker 4: You know what, It's all good. There's a place here called Cheddars. I don't know what Cheddars is. I've never had Cheddars. And the people in Cincinnati continue to tweet me and send me messages on Instagram that Cheddars has the honey butter croissants. So tomorrow I'm gonna go Chads and see what it's all about. I just missed those damn croissants. Before my meal. Awesome advertiser, and I hope, I hope, I hope for her. The people from Jay Alexander see this so we can get the ball rolling on bringing those croissants back because I miss him.
Speaker 1: Please Yes, nay V said, did you see Monday first take was the most watched day ever?
Speaker 2: I did see that, Nate. Some people ask me did I know?
Speaker 1: And I don't normally stephen A a lot like if we do a big number, stephen Al say, big boy, this is gonna make it, make it happy. I know you're proud of this. But we did this. We had this many viewers. I said, oh, man, that's great. But when people hit me up and say, man, did you see the numbers that you guys did, I was like nah, like man. And so when they told me I hear stephen A and he was like, bro, big boy, I was just ready to call you right. Yeah, we did uh one point five million viewers O Monday.
Speaker 4: The topic Oh that was after the Cowboys lost High Cowboys. Cowboys, then they were ready for that. Yep, it was ready for that. It's funny. The cowboys moved the needle when they wining, and they moved the needle when they lose.
Speaker 1: Good, bad, or indifferent work. Huh yep, unbelievable. So yeah, I wish we could. I wish they we could put them back in the playoffs so they could lose again.
Speaker 4: Hey, my little brother, Hey, my little brother, just text me right shoh, what's up with my little brother watching? He said, one hundred million. I even jumped straight out the cold to no embarrassment. He how about no shrinking man, triffing man TI and swit's up baby. I love you boy, Paula.
Speaker 1: Ricardo said, keep up the great work. Uncan Ochoe greeting from Rio Dja netto follow. Appreciate that man, thanks for the support. I appreciate you watching us. Please make sure you hit that light, make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: We greatly, greatly appreciate it because.
Speaker 1: As the as these weeks in the NFL goes by, there's gonna be days that we're not sure the schedule if we're gonna keep the same schedules that we're on now. So to make sure you get notified, hit the subscribe button, turn your notifications on so you'll get an advance with Uncle Ocho's coming on Nightcap is gonna.
Speaker 2: Be be live r DR Food Reviews. What's up, Uncle Ocho? Question?
Speaker 1: If Houston Texas beat Baltimore this weekend, would that not be enough to put CJ.
Speaker 2: I know you say MVP from Runner r DR Food.
Speaker 1: The MVP has already been voted on, so there's nothing that anybody can do come playoff time. There's nothing anybody can do the MVP, Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Coach of the Year. All the awards been voted on. Yes, all the awards have been voted on. He's he played, He's had an unbelievable season. You can make the case he's had the greatest rookie season boy quarterback, based on his numbers, based on what he was able to do in the postseason thus far, he's had the greatest rookie season. But I don't believe what he's done and the regular season is enough to overtake Lamar. Lamar is gonna win the award. The question is it gonna be unanimously? So hopefully forty.
Speaker 4: Nine to one. You know they always gonna do that, always one.
Speaker 1: Idiot comedian Cody bean Hey, I got a new job at the NFL Jersey warehouse.
Speaker 2: But the scanners are messed up.
Speaker 1: When we have to pick four hundred and eighty my home Jersey, the scanner will will speak pick four hundred and eighty, But when it says Dak Prescott Jersey, it always says pick six.
Speaker 2: Y'all my favorite show.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, talk about a quarterback like that.
Speaker 2: They killing D. They'll be killing D.
Speaker 4: Hey, there was there was some type of it was a meaning. I saw it was a me and I saw that was so funny. I think even if Dak's you know, even as a player.
Speaker 2: What the what about the cologne? You were this cologne? What you do?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 4: No, that wasn't it. I mean when you don't want to score. I can't remember what it was, but it was so funny. I say, if Dak saw this, I think even Dak wild laugh. And sometimes there as a player, you know, and they're making fun of you. Some some things be really funny, though. Yeah, sometimes they be funny as hell, even though a thing, you know, they making fun of you. Uh.
Speaker 1: Tomorrio Buller said, Hey, my daughter just got accepted as a Battle of State. Can you give her a shout out? Camora Bullard, camaraw Congratulations baby Tigers. I'm manto you can get anywhere from here. Congratulations Camora, Congratulations tomorrow tomorrow. I know you should be very very proud of your daughter. I'm proud of your daughter because she's about to become a Tiger. So congratulations, Kamora. Tony Brown Jr. Said up in tocho, what's the funniest segment on TV? You both have ever done?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 1: When you were in on Vonte or Undershooter for retiring at halftime Love the show.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: Somebody tweeted me that I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I vaguely remember the man then he gave it up. I mean he had done, give it give he had done gave up probably a couple of touchdowns Oho three folk, you know, four or five six catches, and the man just went in and had time, and it's like, hey, I'm done, I'm done. I don't, honestly, o Jo, I really, I really don't know. Because here's the thing people have often asked, like, when you do a segment, do you know?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't because a lot of times I didn't know where Skip was gonna go. So and he had no idea where I was gonna go, and so no, I don't I don't know. I don't know. I mean, I have a general idea what I'm gonna say. But sometimes you get up there and you just freestyle it. You just go, you just go, You just go and and and the words come out and and you never sure, O Joe, you really never sure, because there been times I've done said and I think, oh, this is gonna kill him in nothing. And then there have been times that and it's like it goes viral. So you really don't know. You just try to be as honest and as forthcoming as you possibly can. You know, sometimes things you can be. Some things require you to be a little bit more serious than others, right, and then.
Speaker 4: Some things you know you can make.
Speaker 2: You know, you can be lighthearted with about but you don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 4: You I'm trying to think, how did he how did he work? How did he work? That question?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: He said, Uh, he's asking what's the funniest segment you both have ever done on television?
Speaker 2: For me? Uncles?
Speaker 1: When you went in on Vonte Davis on Undisputed for retiring at half.
Speaker 4: I love the show you see, I haven't been on TV like that. And when I am on TV, I don't go I mean, when I am on TV, it's it's not about you know, doing it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not having a segment like that.
Speaker 4: I haven't haven't had a segment like that. I see, I think them. The worst I went off when I was upset was that last week I was upset somebody lost, not not long ago, and I was.
Speaker 1: That was a couple of weeks ago. You got mad at me and stopped speaking to me.
Speaker 4: No, no, yeah, not about it was football.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you get rid, You get rid, you're getting your feelings about your team that when you like somebody did I go in on them. You ain't gonna talk about my boy. That ain't it to happen. You ain't fanna talk about my boy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't. I ain't even. I ain't even. I don't even remember that. I mean, I mean, I'm in the moment, in the moment. Yeah, and then once once, once we done, I don't forgot.
Speaker 1: Jamal the fade cool and all, but you need that little booty fade, man. I ain't finn to try to look I've had this the same haircut. Obviously, I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. But I've had the same part, the same low haircut since nineteen seventy two. I've never had any I've never had I've never had dreads, I've never had a curl, I've never had anything. This is the only haircut that I've ever had.
Speaker 4: You never had a boy head? Nope, you should try it. No, I should cut your hair off a Super Bowl and I'm gonna grow mine. I'm gonna get a fade like that.
Speaker 1: Now my head, I got a folk on her head. My square square so you got a little here you see see I got my head is perfect? Yeah, yeah, block, yeah, I got square head. No, I'm sorry, Jamal, I can't do that. Brandon Luna asked unk it? Oh yo, what's up much love? What's up with you? And Blue Nell?
Speaker 4: He Hey, come on, hey, listen, listen. Don't don't don't you mess this from up? Now, don't you mess this up?
Speaker 2: I did. Uh. It was brought to my attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was brought to my attention that she uh didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Make it happen, Make it happen, Make make it happen clapping. Listen what you said?
Speaker 2: What one?
Speaker 4: Eight? What one ad? She ain't like one?
Speaker 2: Lady?
Speaker 4: Yeah, two, two ten, I'm all in. Yeah, yeah, you don't be scared. Now, Lunella changed, She'll change your life. You hear me.
Speaker 2: Huh, you don't have a problem.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: I've been having bright problems lately.
Speaker 4: I know. That's what she there for. Matter of fact, you ain't even got to stand up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she married, she's been married for thirty years.
Speaker 4: Listen, just because it's a goalie in it. Just because it's a goalie in that doesn't mean you can't sco No.
Speaker 1: I'm going down to that. I'm gonna find another. I would try to find another ad to put the fuck in if the goalie there, I would go where they already got. They took the goalie out to that oh ship, we're working on it.
Speaker 2: I would have to. I'm gonna have to look and see.
Speaker 4: Uh, great comedian.
Speaker 1: Obviously we're we're you know, we're booking up with Club shay Shape.
Speaker 2: But I did, I did, I did.
Speaker 1: It was brought to my attention what she said that trans said, Oh cho, how did you come up with your child?
Speaker 2: Please? Catch phrase? What would up catchphrase be if he had one?
Speaker 4: Well, my child please catch phrase was one that I used a long time ago while I was still playing that I really wanted people to to use in the corporate world when people will upset you depending on what they say to you, and it gave you an outlet to say fuck you. Honestly because I talk about it on hard Knocks back in the day. Child please is a nice way of saying if you, and said it when someone says something you disrespectful or something that you don't like. So it's all about the delivery and the way you say child please. It's the same as you saying if you in general. So your delivery is important, especially in the corporate world, and people pish you off. Saying child please and delivering it with the right tone, it gives you the same feeling and they have no no clue what you're talking about. What would what would George be? You're saying, if you had one, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 4: You got to have something something that resonates with you, that child please. People still use the child please still to this day, just randomly.
Speaker 1: Ah, you know, I'm a big better I'll be like you won't bet nothing. Because everybody always talking about this and that I'm I'm probably big. You won't bet nothing. Uh what else I got? Don't play with me?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: No, People like, yeah, I'm really, I'm really, oh Joe, I'm very very matter of fact. And the one thing, look, the one thing that throughout my throughout my life when women I've gone out with on days with women and memory women have met me, the one thing they say, you very matter of fact, I ain't all about that playing all that Kiki ki in. I don't do no pillow fighting. I don't do that. No, all that other stuff, I don't. I don't play them games. So I don't play. I don't. I ain't no, don't play no practical jokes. I ain't no, don't play with me.
Speaker 4: God damn a little bit.
Speaker 2: Man, ain't no loose enough.
Speaker 1: I tell you what as my kids, my kids, my daughter's like, don't do that with my daddy. They're gonna tell they tell their friends my dadd ain't all about no jokes and all about that Kiki key in. Don't play with it. That's that's what that too. That that was another one about all that kiki kidding. Yeah, no, but I But that's the thing though, O Joe, I mean, but and and you're right. A lot of a lot of people have told me you need to loosen up. Yeah, I will love it, But I just want you to know I'm not to be played with.
Speaker 4: Oh so you're trying to You're trying to set the precedent and set the tone early.
Speaker 2: Play with me. No, don't play with me.
Speaker 4: Well probably you know they ain't gonna play with you anyway, based on the way you carry yourself, your mannerisms, you're right, your body language. So then you ain't gotta you ain't gotta tell them nah, somebody like something.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, you need to loosen up. I'm gonna lose. You know, You're not gonna loosen nothing. What you're gonna do is find yourself a way home.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't be playing on the bag. I ain't got all that. All that jo.
Speaker 1: Bull you know what man, obviously bullgive. You know I started because I be willing to be on the air. Oh yo, and I be wanting to say bull. You know what I said, Man going with that bull give man. Y'all had that bull jiving. But you know what, I'm actually trying to say. I'm trying to say something, but I can't say that. I couldn't say that on the air. But y'all, I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Very I don't. I don't. I don't play no games like that.
Speaker 4: You're rough man, Well you rough.
Speaker 2: I don't know, y'all want to play? Oh what about it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Hey? You don't?
Speaker 1: I knew what is yo? Them diamonds? I got them diamonds on me? You got something? A FedEx me something? I just need one? No, oh Joe, no doubt they like they like lads. You can't eat your one. You you can't even with him with little Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that I just want to.
Speaker 4: I just want to. I just want to see how I work in the system. I probably won't take the whole that I just take half a pill.
Speaker 2: M I want all of it. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: You ever take half an aspir You take the whole aspra right because you want the full of fact?
Speaker 2: Right with all of that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, I'm gonna try that. I'm I'm gonna find me a doctor to send me give me that prescription.
Speaker 1: Uh, Doctor Frank L. Beverley said, Hey, UK, on your love the show. How do you guys feel about a direct woman? I have I have always asked my dates off the bat, what are you looking for? If you're only looking for a one night stand? No need to no need to tell you. My favorite color is red.
Speaker 4: That's a guy or a lady.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a it's a it's a guy. I'm thinking Frankie as a as a guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, Frankie is a girl.
Speaker 4: Oh back up, yeah, like Frankie Frankie. Like in the movie Set It Off, Frankie was a girl. Hold on, hold on?
Speaker 1: Time about Frankie Frankie, hold on, hold on. If you're looking for a one night stand, I mean guys still, I mean maybe look.
Speaker 2: Guy, I mean girls still doing one nice stand?
Speaker 4: Well, what you mean grown fold? Yeah? Yeah, sometimes I'm grown to get that out of the way.
Speaker 2: Want to get it out? Hell, now, you can't give me no one night stand. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: Why I'm thinking to say, I'm thinking, Hey, hell, noah, I've just said no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm graciously declined. Right.
Speaker 4: So, throughout your the entirety of your life, every time you every time.
Speaker 1: No, no, But you understand where we are now, but climate is a lot different. No okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm good. I see, I see, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: So now I mean I mean look to each your own. I mean some guys are graciously accept the one night stand. Uh, I mean obviously. Oh you're telling me some women like a one night stand. I'm I'm I'm good.
Speaker 4: And listen, they're women, they're women today, depending on who they are, how they're mentally wired, they can do it one night standing. You're never from again. They will sleep with I'm just saying from the stories I've heard from friends of mine. Man, I had so and so, but we went well, I took it at dinner and we went here. I ain't heard from money like three days. Oh shoot, well you know what that means.
Speaker 1: Okay, check this out because I'm gonna make sure I'm reading this correctly. Hey, Jo love the show. How do guys feel about a direct woman? I have always asked my dates off the bat, what are you looking for? If you're only looking for a one night stand, it's no need for me to tell you my favorite color is red, et cetera. Okay, So he was asking are you okay with a woman being very direct with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, director is I like that? I like aggression sometimes as a woman you need to learn to be assertive. Sometimes sometimes you have to be aggressive, you know, skip the gray area, skip the boring stuff, take the cream, filling out the donut, just bite the donut. Yeah, all that I mean, breaking you to.
Speaker 1: Call me in my twenties and Thursday twenties and early twenties, early thirties, one night staying tree staying, Hey, I signed you boy.
Speaker 4: Hey kickstaying kickstand exactly Hey.
Speaker 2: Now nah mm hmmm, I'm gonna have to know.
Speaker 1: I'm have to know. I'm have to know a little bit more about you than your damn favorite color. I'm sorry, I'm going no need of no pass. But you got brothers and sisters, where you go to school and work? How long you've been working on?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: Hell now, I'm no, I just at this juncture, Oh Joe, I just I just can't. I can't. That ain't worth it to me. Aerial advice. Yeah, dude, you have a favorite cologne. Oh Joe, you got a favorite colone. I don't work alone. I have a warm cologne since I was in college so I don't have a favorite cologne.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you right now. Let me get it. It's right here behind.
Speaker 2: It is right here.
Speaker 4: My favorite a chat a ladies. Valentine Day is coming up. You might want to get your get your dude that it's called blue talentsman. Okay, but that thing smelled so good. That thing smelled so good. I'm talking about this nice. There's another one that I like to from by Louis Louis Baton. It's called Louis Baton Illuminis. I think I said it right, Louis Piton Illuminis. And he's right here. The only two things I wear right now. Nah, oh, your favorite cologne is blue that whatever that was. I don't wear cologne. I have not worn cologne.
Speaker 1: Since I was a probably a junior, sophomore, junior college.
Speaker 2: What you wear oils or nothing? I just put lotion on him, walk out of the house.
Speaker 4: You got to spray something on you. Now.
Speaker 2: You can't spray nothing. You won't.
Speaker 1: You won't find it. You won't find a woman that's dated men in the last thirty years that ever tell you they saw me put on colone. They won't even tell you they've seen it in my house.
Speaker 4: Damn. You know you don't want no smell good and no little pop.
Speaker 1: You know, my favorite clone is what lester ring. I'm gonna get them swishes in.
Speaker 4: Uh hey, but you shout out you and that listering and brushing your see put Joe, I put the it's over. Yeah, okay, okay, you're right, you're right and.
Speaker 2: Water lo puking o Joe.
Speaker 1: With a diamond in your system, are you treated to night like a forty yard dash or marathon?
Speaker 4: Right? Who? Yeah? I got I got it. I got forty yard dash? You know forty yard dash? You know three minute animals.
Speaker 2: I don't know if track and field.
Speaker 1: In track and field now, I don't know if you notice everything is a sprint. The ten k is a sprint, the five k, the three k, the steeple chase, everything is a sprint. It used to be the one hundred meters in the two hundred meters, but the way they're running now, everything is a sprint.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: The diamond diamonds on you. It's a different animals. Something about with that diamond on me.
Speaker 2: I felt like I had the Ravens defense behind me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying when I was in when I was in Baltimore back in two thousands, I can talk as bad as I want you because I had backup with that diamond on me. If I'm talking even tell you, you better believe that thing in my sister. You better believe that thinking myself to die. Don't play with me, play whip if you want to.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try that. I'm gonna try that. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I'm gonna try that. I'm gonna tell you about it. I'm gonna come back and tell you about it.
Speaker 2: You maybe if you hear me talking crazy to you, tell me to upside there. It's on me, it's in me. You know it ain't on me, it's hit me. I don't talk it.
Speaker 4: I already took it. Boo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what we got as you should hire me as a mad I'm lord, the honest, always on time. Plus I'm a drill, brick and choking stick for for uh oh, showing you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I only I ain't in charge of the MARDs. I don't even know there is but ad handle that. So that's on you and ass Mark dog how often do you run into a situation when that guy recorded you at the airport? You things like that happened a lot. Ah, it doesn't happen a lot. I mean, here's the thing what makes me upset is that when people try to do it on the sneak, I'm getting on the plane and all of a sudden they pretend like they not and they like, come on, bro, bro really yeah real. I was like, Bro, for real, that's what you're gonna do, right, just ask can you take a picture?
Speaker 2: M So it happens.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you you might not look welcoming though, like I have. I would like to think I have a welcoming nature, even if you don't know me, Like I just look happy all the damn time. Yeah, I think you you you look like okay, you see me?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be bothered. So it forces people to have to take a picture. From afar, I just.
Speaker 1: I just get on the plane. I just sit down and not mind my business. I don't say anything. You know, A lot of sometimes the fly attendant to ask, you know, my dad or my brother, my husband, my son. You min if I take a picture, you man if I sign an autograph?
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 1: But for the most part, I'm sitting in my seat. I don't care on the conversation. I'm That's how I am. I just it's just like I just prefer to just like sit down, keep my mob shut, and just plane laying, get up and going by my business because what he said this, or he was like this, or you're like that. Most of the time, I don't say anything to nobody, so I just going by my business.
Speaker 4: We need to work on you being a little bit more sociable, being being a little bit more of a people person, getting to know Listen, I have a problem. Whoever is sitting next to me on the flight, we are going to talk. We're gonna hold lit conversation about the time we land. I'm gonna know everything about you from the time you were born until the moment we sat next to each other on that plane. I love of engaging in conversations about any and everything with people I've never met.
Speaker 1: I mean, for the most part, I think the last time I had a conversation with somebody on the plane, I was flying back from I think I was flying back from Essence Fest and uh, this young lady she did a song with Buster rhymes. I think her name is beer and b I A, I think that's her name. Don't don't, don't go up, but I think that was her name. And her and I was having a conversation. You know, she was, you know, telling me about the something song she did with buff stuff and you know, and uh, she was talking about she was learning how to cook. And I think she wanted to learn how to cook a two faith. I say, good luck with that. Let me know that turn out for you. Yeah, you try to cook a two faith, it's it's a it's a it's a New Orleans dish.
Speaker 4: A New Orleans dish. Okay, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know about how that's gonna turn out for you, but okay.
Speaker 1: Jerdine Calle says, Shay and Shad, please give me a birthday shout out for my fifty fifth. Jeraldin happy fifty fifth birthday. Enjoy today if it's today and many many more to come, Happy birthday, jerdein happy Birthday.
Speaker 4: I would sing it, but we're not allowed to sing no more. I apologize.
Speaker 1: Michael Cina said, night unk and Oh Choe, always enjoy as always, Oh Joe, is that a nakata Japan, Jersey.
Speaker 2: I guess it is. He was that boy.
Speaker 1: Can you retell the story from Hard Knocks with Tony Sarah Goose Goose locked me in that lockman, that uh in that trailer.
Speaker 2: I ain't no, you know what. Obviously me being a bad player.
Speaker 1: Wade Harmon, who was our position coach, he was like, hey eighty four, hey, big play, get up out of here.
Speaker 2: Cool boom.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, all right, who sins, I'm ready to get up out of there. Turn the door, door a lot, turn the door.
Speaker 2: Don't lie.
Speaker 1: At that point in time, the only thing going through my mind a Goose Goose fat as did this right, because.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody else? Don't nobody else joke like that?
Speaker 1: Uh? For the most part, we left everybody. Everybody left everybody along because they, I mean, we know who to bother. Goose was only what they really care. He bothered, he lp with everybody. H And So once I got out of there, I said, I'm gonna get this fat ass back because I knew he was in meetings. Oh yeah, for sure, man.
Speaker 4: How you gonna get back at being meetings? Though?
Speaker 1: Because because he left his keys in the truck, I drove I drove it, uh uh, and I drove it across to the parking lot. He knew it was me like I knew it was him. He came in by rude and talked about it, talk about he was sorry. Well I'm not sorry. He wasn't sorry, And I was sorry that I drove his truck to the parking lot.
Speaker 2: But man, I missed that dude.
Speaker 1: I got an opportunity to see him, probably a month before he passed, for the filming of the documentary that we did on the two thousand, the two thousand Ravens the Bullies of Baltimore. Man, he looked great. He was Goose is always joking. Sam his daughter was there. Man, I think Matt thing broke my heart because the Goose and I came in. Well, Goose was a free agent, but we was in the same you know, same year in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: So I miss your Goose.
Speaker 1: Laney Ray asked, Shoutonoe, Joe, if you were to do an interview with someone them interviewing you.
Speaker 2: Who would it be and why?
Speaker 1: So you could sit down and someone with one of you, Oh, Joe, who would it be?
Speaker 4: Somebody interviewing me? Who would it be? Damn? That's a good one, you know what, Don Lemon? Okay, I know, I know, I know it's aware when I pulled that really out of nowhere. But I like the way Don Lemon conducts itself in a no tolerance type manner. You know, he'll get you together when he needed to. He'll read you if he need to. You know, he can, he can get there. I just like the way he conducted himself, especially on when he was on CNN. He was he was on that probably probably Don.
Speaker 1: Probably he's not alive anymore. Ed Bradley would be first. Eddy, Mike Wallace also sixty minutes would be second. And because I grew up watching him, I remember when Walter Konkait signed out the air and Dan Rather took up.
Speaker 2: I think it was nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 4: Dan Rabin, Mmmm, well, hell you mentioned somebody that passed away already. If I could just get someone to interview me from the past, mine would be why why is it slipping my mind? Man? Just that fast? Him and Muhammad al Leaves to go at it all the time. It was just as now that's that would be an interview now he was I like.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, doctor Frankie, doctor Frankie Doctor, Frankie l bellam me came back. I don't do one night stand. I'm just saying I'm too grown for small talk. If that's all you want is a one night stand, I'm not your lady, simple, No, I get it. I'm in a place that I'm not good for no one night stand either. I just can't run the risk. So I'm gonna need it no more. I'm gonna need no more than some colors. I don't need to know your your uh uh you tag nomb on your car, how long you had it, how long? How much you can play a month your residence? Yeah, your boss, I would be no, I'm no more than a way nah. Hell nah, that's that's where I am. Joe each his own. Like I said, I ain't got no problem with nobody. I don't stand in judgment or nobody. You could have a one night stand, a tree stand or kickstand, have fifth. I don't care. That ain't got nothing to do with shame. But I'm just saying where I am in my life now right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, depending on who you are, you know it just it's circumstance matters. Circumstance matters matters, as most people love using the word vibe bad matter just to me, I mean, were all grown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what we got for tonight. O yo, Yeah, please make sure you hit that light button, make sure you hit the subscribe button. Where we now ask are we still at eight forty three or do we go to eight forty four? Eight forty five? It didn't change, so I guess we're still at a forty three. Please, Okay, we're a forty four. Thank you, thank you, Oh Joe. I still believe we're gonna get I think we're gonna get to nine hundred.
Speaker 4: The day is the what eighteen listen days? The nineteen day is the nineteen I'm finna, I'm finna have I'm finna. I'm gonna tell one of the big wigs, one of the big wigs of one of the people that are part of YouTube that have a very very large following, we're gonna hit that million before Super Bowl'd guarant I guarantee you. I'm trying. I'm trying to wait till until we get like, you know, right before February, and then ask them for that little surge and they will do it just out of love. It's like I guarantee you we're gonna hit it. Watch guarantee you and I'm gonna drink I'm gonna drink me some of that cognac too.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, they said we got one more question, unking Ojo ask this my third time asking who wins? Prime Brady up and A B or Prime Aaron Gron.
Speaker 4: And O Joy Prime Brady, Prime Brady?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you and A B and me?
Speaker 2: Prime? Aaron? Aaron? You got Aaron Gron and Ojo?
Speaker 4: Oh shoot man, we'll blow y'all ass at the water.
Speaker 1: Man man, you crazy? You know damn where y'all leave you? First of all, I got I got I got. I got Tom Brady. What I got Tom Brady? That's all I need. I got Tom Brady. And you don't.
Speaker 4: I got Aaron. I'm open't matter.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh, you already know A be freaking them, A be freaking them.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's that's my dog.
Speaker 2: But I'm not. I got liberty.
Speaker 4: I got liberty cities finest that the advantage. I mean that that's fine. Look what it's so embarrassing man, I got my tank top man, look at my tank top man.
Speaker 1: Lord have mercy, you might will just go ahead and throw that take that off and throw it in the trash.
Speaker 4: That's embarrassing, man, ideots, but you're not embarrassed. So but you know, I don't care. This, this, this from this, this from Target. Yeah, you know don't care.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that light button, make sure you hit that subscribe button, and please make sure y'all subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can also get it through club Shade shape but but but it's also available. Nightcap has its own podcast feed. We've also pinned Shaved by Laportier at the top of the chat. Go out and buy yourself a bottle to the Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, Saint Patty's Day. There's a birthday ladies. If you go out there and buy your man a battle of Shaved by Lapotier, you will thank me. Trust me, you will thank me. You will thank me. I ain't got no shoes on. I'm down here barefoot it because I'm in my basement, so I didn't wear shoes down and my T shirt.
Speaker 4: Snap crackle, pop. What you know about rice chrispies?
Speaker 1: You see that? You look at that, Oh Joe, you see that right now? It worked out like three weeks.
Speaker 4: Don't yo the same side. Huh you see you see.
Speaker 2: You know what, O Joe? You said?
Speaker 1: Bam you say the light right there? You know where that come from? Holding up one hundred and eighty to two pounds like that right there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess you know, waiting on that little now rating on that too.
Speaker 2: Oh look you see I looking at all the drop dog. Yeah A good looking at O Joe.
Speaker 1: I hold it right there for like yeah, one twenty five, the one fifty A good fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Right oh yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Fifteen won't even set them down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I might get you know, you know if I get wicked, you know, I have to go down to one knee.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, O Joe, You'll have to go to one knee on them, might have to go to one knee older.
Speaker 1: You know, think legs start trimpling, like like you got that stick ship.
Speaker 4: O' joe.
Speaker 2: You know what the thing about to happen? That said get that stick shipolder?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But up until.
Speaker 1: Then you get to hey, we'll see you on Saturday of your favorite sports up na sharp, he's your favorite number eighty five Rock Runner, Extraordinary, Bengals legend Chad o Jo Senko Johnson.
Speaker 2: We're out
Speaker 1: The volume