Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security's my brother.
Speaker 3: God, what's the word? Maybe say nothing? Man?
Speaker 4: I want my twenty fifth hour right now, man, grinding it out? May I got my big going crazy?
Speaker 2: Like Hey, it's like that sometimes, you know, the rest for the blessed the fact.
Speaker 5: What's going on with you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You know me daddy daycare over here, I had moms, the nanny over here, so we chill.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, No, I just wanted to tap in what you mean? Everybody you should know who Ross Mack is economics ey l alumni has a show on Revolt Dope commentary when it comes to the economy, used to work on Wall Street.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very interesting, young man.
Speaker 4: So you will be joining us for our market Monday show in Chicago because you are Chicago in as well.
Speaker 3: It's be right, man, it's gonna be history. Man.
Speaker 4: Mind you mentioned native our town representative, so make sure you get the tickets. The link is pen But I just wanted to rap with you for a minute, a few minutes before our show on Sunday, just to talk about a few topics. Man. It's a lot going on in the world, and I know you're you're an economist, so I want to get your opinion from the economy standpoint. I'm gonna start with the number one time topic, Israel Palestine. You don't have to give me your political views, but I rested to hear your economic views on this situation.
Speaker 5: Did you see Biden's press conference just now.
Speaker 3: You know, it's crazy, I called the tail land of it.
Speaker 2: But I saw because you know, I got a few updates and stuff like that. But I see he's saying, you know, immediately you want to go before Congress. You want to get money for Israel as well as Ukraine. So you know, my overall view with those things is, at the end of the day, war.
Speaker 3: Is always bad.
Speaker 2: Geopolitical tensions are always bad for the for the stock market, for the overall economy, right, And I think obviously when he goes before Congress and he's asking for more money, that's just a function of saying, the US debt is only continuing to grow. We had like thirty three trillion, like ten years ago, it was like ten trillion, you know what I mean. So the idea of like three xing over the past ten years is crazy, and that's just gonna have a ripple effect for the years to come on. Whether that's the tax rate of what you know, other different rates in general might be.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, I think, you.
Speaker 2: Know, war's never good unless unless you own you know, some of those you know, defense sector names, et cetera, oil names, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's interesting that I think that they know.
Speaker 5: I think the politicians haven't fully.
Speaker 4: I don't think they have a good feel of the temperature and the climate just from the posts like we just we've been posting about just news topics, and I think there's a very anti war sentiment at.
Speaker 3: Least are followers.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, it's very anti war sediment. And it's a very anti give money to other country sediment that has been going on. And then like when I put the post up that one hundred billion dollars was requested, a lot some people didn't believe it. They're like, no, you made a mistake. It's a hundred million. I'm like, no, it's really a billion. So today he actually talked about that today that he wants to, you know, get money for Ukraine and for Israel. And like I said, they said, they're talking about one hundred one hundred million dollar package. So what are your thoughts for when people, you know, they a lot of people are concerned because they're like, Okay, we have student loans.
Speaker 5: You denied student loan.
Speaker 4: Debt relief on a on a wide scale from the from on the federal from the federal court situation. But now we can go into one hundred million, one hundred billion dollars to fund outside wars that the average person doesn't see in any benefit in doing that.
Speaker 3: So what's your thoughts in that? Nah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: So we you know, we don't really go too heavy into politics, but I shared a sentiment where a lot of people have to ask the question, like where's this money going and what's the benefit?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Like the way that they're going to try to pull the wool over certain people's eyes is they're gonna say, well, you know, we are trying to maintain or I think they use a word like for national security. We need Ukraine not to.
Speaker 3: Be taken over, we need Israel or to this that, and.
Speaker 2: I think that national security we don't really understand that. So the average person, I'm not even gonna say the average person, just anybody for the most part, don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I remember when Silinski came before Congress and at this moment, we had gave Brown them like thirty billion, and he like, Yo, that's not enough, and we like, wait a minute, bro, Like and so the average person is like, one, why do we have to always be the person that kind of interject and say, hey, let's take this side of that side. But there's so many other things that we need to do with that type of money, and for me, I don't think giving bread to none of them is the right answer. However, I'm not privy to the type of national and security conversation that they might be having in an oval office.
Speaker 5: So what do you what are you invested in right now?
Speaker 4: I know you know you you you worked on Wall Street and you have the series and we talked to your children in the back of the car about investing in stocks and stuff like that. So what is some what some stocks? What are some ets like? What are you personally invested in? Or what's on your watch list?
Speaker 3: I love that what's on the watch list at the end of the day, you know, I rock with Ian heavy.
Speaker 2: You always got to start off with the two, the two indices, right S and P and the Nasdaq after that, it's heavy first in tech, you know, so you're always looking at the Apple, dam Amazon, right, the Microsoft's.
Speaker 3: I think I love the semiconductor sectors.
Speaker 2: I think I love infrastructure, I love healthcare, and at the end of the end, of the day, right, I think anytime where you're looking at certain names being down to time, Like I'm not touching the travel sector yet, but it's been down like thirty pc over the past three months, So you're looking at stuff like that, like, Okay, it's now time. Like what Disney had crazy you know, crazy discount in the eighties is now time?
Speaker 3: Maybe not yet, but like there's.
Speaker 2: Certain names that will always continue to be on the watch list, and you're trying to see is now the time to you know, get into it.
Speaker 3: But I think the safest is always starting off.
Speaker 2: With the indices and from there just trying to own the most powerful tech companies in general.
Speaker 5: So let let's let me ask you about this, you know, trending topic. Cardi B.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you saw this, but she has said that she would rather invest in burking bags because that's a better investment for her as opposed to real estate. And you know, when I first saw the headline, I'm like, but she actually made a pretty compelling argument. And be honest with you, anybody that has you know, I recently just brought a home to personally live in it. It's not always cracked up to be be honest with you, especially when you're building a home.
Speaker 5: My advice to anybody has never built a home.
Speaker 4: If I had to do it over, probably one of the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life.
Speaker 5: So when you're building that in New York.
Speaker 4: Okay, So she made some balifour and she was talking about how tenants, a lot of her tenants have not paid all kinds of issues property, The boiler breaks all kinds of stuff. Right, it's on situation. You could buy a stock and just not have anything to do with it all. If you're buying, you have, Man, it's not there's no such thing as passive income when it comes to us. I think that that's a phrase that in real estate.
Speaker 5: So what's your thoughts.
Speaker 4: On CARDI b saying that burking bags are a better investment than real estate.
Speaker 2: So at the end of the day, right, you got to look at a burking bag and understand that that's a different asset class.
Speaker 3: So it's not apples to apples, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So if you look at a burking bag, if you look at rolexes, if you look at wine, if you look at art, these are all different asset classes.
Speaker 3: That one our people don't know nothing about.
Speaker 2: All we know about is whether it's real estate or stocks for the most part. And crazy enough, right, rolexes have been doing better than the SMP over the past five ten years. And I got to look into burking Bags, but they have been having a crazy.
Speaker 4: They've been a preshiating like twenty five percent per year.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They got a crazy IRR and I and it was I had a home. I had a homegirl that worked at a at like a consignment store, and she was telling me like, man, this all it's a way that you even gotta be able to get into these places to be it on the Burking Bag. So it's a whole different asset class and the access to it. So at the end of the day, right, like scarcity gives anything value, right, And so there's only a certain amount of land in the world. But you've been in New York, you know they just building on top of people. But I think that you know real estate to your point, it's so many it's so many things that you can't control, right, the economy down or or interest rates higher, and you're trying to sell your crib and then it's so many it's so many things, but I love it.
Speaker 3: Like, at the end of the.
Speaker 2: Day, there's nothing wrong with having owning all types of different asset classes because mercans, you know.
Speaker 3: That that ain't that ain't none that I know.
Speaker 2: But I know the rolex market and I understand that they appreciate it, and it's and it's heavy, and so at the end of the day, I think it's obvious some stuff you gotta do right where it's like, you can still live in this house and it's gonna appreciate You're gonna have all these different tax strategies that you can leverage, writing all type of other stuff you can leverage. Now with a Burking bag, I don't know if I buy a burkin for twenty five and I'm wearing it every day, or I'm you know, if I'm a girl I'm carrying it, I don't necessarily know if it's still gonna.
Speaker 3: Hold that value.
Speaker 2: Now if I'm buying a Burking and I'm putting it in the case and it's a crocodile and it was fifty racks, I come back in four years now it's they discontinue making this. So it was only that might be different. But you know, I think I can wear my ROLEI longest it's in good condition, it is still appreciated.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you that because you you have a pathway that I didn't have.
Speaker 5: Like you went to an Ivy League school.
Speaker 4: You actually went to one of the best universities in the world, Warden School of Business. Right, Yeah, that's like one of the business schools in the world. And then you worked on Wall Street, so you have a very interesting pedigree. What was your experience as a black man going.
Speaker 5: To an Ivy League school first?
Speaker 4: And then what was your experience working on on Wall Street? Which is probably ninety eight percent white. Hey, both of them culture shocks, especially like when you come from the inner cities. So I'm from Chicago, from the South Side Chicago, uh, and going to the going to Penn going to the Ivy League, it was six percent black. So instantly I think, and I tell people this all the time, the greatest teacher is exposure.
Speaker 2: I remember, the greatest teacher is exposure. It ain't everybody think it's like experience. When they say, oh, don't touch the iron because it's hot, and you will lookle kid. They gonna say, you know, don't touch it, and you're not gonna know what's hot until you truly touch it. That's cool if we're looking at it in the very small lens. The greatest teacher is exposure. And one of the things I remember as a surety coming from the south Side is I was exposed to you know, all right, it's other different races is you know, it's very diverse, but it was a diverse way of thinking too though, right.
Speaker 3: And so now you're in class with kids whose dads are.
Speaker 2: CEOs or foreign dignitaries, Mon's richest hell from Italy, you know, or all different coaches.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And the crazy thing was how people like we have trunk parties, we go the way to school. It was a kid that I was in Econ class with and to this day to changed my life because he was day trading in class, Asian kid day trading in Econ class. This is in two thousand and eight, so the big recession broke day trading and his graduation gift, his dad gifted him a portfolio as opposed to you know, the Trump party a little money and I'm a bad new computer without like bro So just the way I think you.
Speaker 4: Completely are you saying a trunk party, y'all got them in New York.
Speaker 5: I'm not familiar with the trunk.
Speaker 2: What is the Trump trunk party in Chicago? Maybe that's the Chicago stuff south off in the comments. If you've heard a trunk party, Black people know what the trunk party is is literally they're going away to college party where you know, you're getting your gifts or you're getting money. It's like the idea is like that, like a trunk is like a suitcase, you know, I mean a trunk, so you put in your gifts there, Well go a few yes, sirs. But the reality is a trunk is they putting stuff in there what you're gonna take with you to college.
Speaker 3: So it's pillows, sheets, whatever it is, you know what I mean. But what I'm saying, the.
Speaker 2: Damn near Yeah, then we're go seend kids off the school with a trunk full of stuff they gonna need.
Speaker 6: And so that I ain't no way, that's just Chicago's I got heard of a trunk for you before. It's a good I just I'm not familiar with Trump.
Speaker 2: It's definitely evolved where it ain't no actual trunk, but I could imagine back in the day it was a true truck, but a trunk, just a hardcover suitcase, you know what I mean. But the crazy thing is like the cultures are so different though where you know what I mean, you going to school and you know what you're going for.
Speaker 3: You groomed at a young age where.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, I came back to the city right one, the access to you know, having the Wall Street firms on the Ivy League campus recruiting for their jobs, Whereas some of my peers I went to high school with and some of the homies, they coming back and they just bragging on how many girls they may have had, and they just chilling in Chicago where the coach where I was at paying everybody was trying to get an internship or trying to you know, pad their resume so that they can go to the respective careers that they moms and dads already.
Speaker 3: Was putting them on that on that path to.
Speaker 2: And so at the end of the day, exposure is crazy because it's just gonna help you understand the world from different lenses, and it's going to expose you to different ways people are making money. Right Like if you only from you know, East New York and you're from flat Bush and these the people in your hood, You're only gonna know what the most successful person in that hood is done. I'm from South Shore, so whoever was? You know, we see the people make it out. Oh this athlete or this type of person that's top d boy.
Speaker 5: It's a few.
Speaker 3: You know, you might see a doctor here and there.
Speaker 2: But now you're exposed to different levels of wealth, right, Like I thought I knew what rich was in high school, but college let me know what wealth was.
Speaker 3: And then working on Wall Street was crazy thing.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about that. You said something you said about your friend that was investing. You here the first person that you saw a day trading. So the crazy thing is this was probably, uh, it was the year that Donovan Mitchell got drafted. I forgot what, Yeah that was, but that was probably maybe like twenty spider, Yeah, twenty fourteen or something like that. Yeah, it was a while ago, but so I know I know his family. I know Donald Mitchell's family, right, So I went to I went to It was in the guard of the draft that year, was in Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 5: I was already a professional.
Speaker 4: I was already in my twenties working as a financial advisor, and I went to the draft and they had a sweet. His family had a suite in the draft. I think it might have been a bark plays, but regardless that we had a sweet. Right, So I was in the suite and we have a mutual family friend where hit one of his family friends is a good friend of me and Troy as well. So their son went to I think he went to Stanford. He went to wanted to know he actually was high school. He went to like a private high school, right, it is very good high school in New York. And I met one of his friends. So this kid was like seventeen years old. I'm like twenty six, twenty five years old. He's like seventeen years years old. And we was having a conversation. White kid, and he was telling me about ethereal. He was the first person to ever tell me about ethereu. This is this coin called ethereal. He was explaining it to me. He was explaining to me how it worked because at the time I heard a bitcoin. He was telling me about extereum and he was telling me how. Now this is the part that's interesting. He's seventeen years old. And he just graduated from high school. So he was like, yeah, you know, my parents they gave me one hundred thousand dollars to invest. And he was like, I put thee hundred thousand into ethereum, turned one hundred thousand into a million.
Speaker 3: And he was like, now I'm trying to start a hedge funtm.
Speaker 4: Sventeen, seventeen years old, right, so that I'll never forget that. I'll never forget that conversation because that just put it in perspective for me.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: That put come on back for me, like like.
Speaker 3: That Mama never even heard of a hands fun at seventeen, Bro.
Speaker 5: So there's there's so many different levels.
Speaker 4: So a the fact that at seventeen he even has enough awareness to even be interested in investing, that's one thing. Seventeen he's in a position to get one hundred thousand dollars from his family to invest, because if they give you one hundred thousand dollars to invest, that means that they have that's not even that's nothing like no, that's that's the second thing. The third thing is that he has enough information to know what to invest in, right.
Speaker 5: And then the fourth thing is.
Speaker 4: That he's aware that he turned Most seventeen year olds, you make a million dollars when you're.
Speaker 5: Seventeen years old, you're going crazy.
Speaker 4: He understands that that's just the beginning level, and he's already on to the next thing, talking about he wants to start a hedge funt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that just blew my mind.
Speaker 4: And I actually invested in Etherorium shortly after he told me that.
Speaker 5: But that just blew my mind.
Speaker 4: That was like I never had conversations like that with anybody in high school or anybody in life up until that point.
Speaker 5: And the first time I'm learned about this is a seventeen year old.
Speaker 4: So it's like a lot of times because I went to public school and private school. I went to public school my whole entire life, and I went to private school in my last two years of high school.
Speaker 5: And difference is it's like the wealth gap is so disturbing.
Speaker 4: For what I realized is that we don't even realize how far we are behind because it's a very segregated country.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: You usually live in communities similar everybody's similar to yourself, your circle is similar. So if you make eighty thousand dollars a year, you're communicating with people that make eighty.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars a year or less.
Speaker 4: Right, all of your problems, issues, aspirations, you'll kind of have the same. And you create your own algorithm, right, you create your own life algorithm where you're you're not aware of anything else, really, So three maths down the road, people that are making ten million dollars, five million dollars, eight million dollars, you're not even aware that this situation is even really happening. You have no you have no real inner workings of any of that. Right, So it's like you don't even really realize how far you are behind, because you never really get a real perspective of a.
Speaker 3: Different world until you're in that world. But most people never.
Speaker 4: Get an opportunity to even be so that you're consume with the world that they're in. But like I said, you have an interesting perspective because you you're in that you're in that world from the Ivy League perspective. And then for Wall Streets and not now, I would like to hear your your perspective on Wall Street.
Speaker 3: Working as a young black man and what did that look like? Bro?
Speaker 2: Everything you said just hit home because when we think about the wealth GAP's only.
Speaker 3: Exacerbated by the exposure gap.
Speaker 2: Like like you said, that kid had the information, not only just the capital, right, but he had the information because it's it's a mods in the hood that could get a hundred racks easy, but they don't have the easy A lot of them here for about twenty to forty on the PPP.
Speaker 3: So it's the same. It's the same thing, right, the whole hood hit for the PPP.
Speaker 2: But the idea of actually now having the exposure to attaining that information, to now taking that capital to the next level.
Speaker 3: And so that's why I said, when I got.
Speaker 2: Him at my school, it was crazy, right, because now I'm exposed to so many different avenues and thought processes when it came to attaining wealth. People that are running you know, websites like well okay, people that are working on startups this said eighteen. Right, it's a different conversation when you're seeing people, you know, Asian kids that are coding and stuff.
Speaker 3: What the hell is that? You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, the coolest kids for us was guys who getting the girls, the athletes. You might be cool, you get a nice car, But now it's a different conversation.
Speaker 3: Guys are working on apps, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And so the crazy thing when I got to Wall Street, it's like, oh, in my mind, I made it. I felt like an athlete. But I just realized that it was a small stepping stone to what else the world had to offer. Because you know, I got on the desk in twenty twelve and Morgan Stanley and I was the first black guy on this trading desk in the history. That's crazy twenty twelve. But the greatest thing once again about the.
Speaker 5: First person Morgan Stanley's trading desk.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: On my particular desk, I was on the high Yeld desk, on the High Yeo desk, it was other brothers on there, you know, one guy over there Ig of Muni's and one dude upstairs and in rates and uh yeah yeah, but no on my particular I yield leverage loans distressed.
Speaker 3: I was the first and working full time. They might have had one that was an intern, but that wasn't you know.
Speaker 2: But now now to really talk about the exposure, because if anybody's ever been on the trading desk, you're side by side, back and back to back to people and it's just long rolls and everybody got you know, six computer screens and three to four whatever. Right, And the greatest thing was one of the conversations that you're exposed to, right, You hear people talked about what they're investing in, and then things that you just see where people checking their their four one K. And I remember the first time I seen real bread was I'm walking down my aisle and one of the mds he wasn't even ahead on the desk, he was just an MD managing director. He checked his four to one K. He had like three million in there, so he rebalanced and stuff, and I'm sitting like what is that? And at that moment you think about it, like the average person from the inner city they won, right, people don't even even understand benefits, so they don't know like, okay, my full Like they don't even know what they're for. One kids being invested in. Half of them it might be a target day fund. Some of them is getting the money market fund, which is cash equivalent, so your money really ain't growing. And so just he the exposure made me want to yearn and learn more because I'm like, bro, how Sam got two three million, and why is he rebalancing?
Speaker 3: So now I'm thinking about how he's doing that. Oh I'm hearing these.
Speaker 2: Guys on the desk talked about Oh I'm looking at this mining drilling company and YadA YadA. But like just the conversations, right one guy telling me about why he got an LLC and how he's writing off his dry cleaning and all.
Speaker 3: Of his his suits.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, so, but the exposure is just one at that level. And then I went to a fund when I moved back to Chicago. Crazy thing is just being in and obviously y'all doing it in front of the world by being on on on stage with the Robert Smiths and the Kathy was in the Novgrats, But like I'm I was in a few, not a few. I was in meetings every day with hedge fund managers, portfolio managers and people that ran hedgephones. And now you're just doing the backwards math for how much that worth and on top of that, how they think. And one of the dopest means I was it was with Ken Griffin. He's Citadel. He one of the richest dudes out here. He gotta be over nine nine bees. But Fam didn't blink, Bro, And what was crazy to me was just how machine like he was before there was ai that we knew. How just he didn't blink the whole meet meeting FAM. If you level watch an interview of Ken Griffin, see how we talked. We blink as we with our expressions, you can get one of the things I love when I do public speaking, I count how many times people say, just randomly I do that. I was trying to count how many times he blink, brought on blink. He a him machine Bro. But going to that point though, now talking about exposure, Now, I was thinking about different alternative methods of what people.
Speaker 3: Are investing in.
Speaker 2: Right, So I remember having a meeting with a specialty finance company and this what was a true turning point was they were invested. They own a portfolio of cash advanced loan places.
Speaker 3: So when you sit.
Speaker 2: There one, it's a phenomenal investment if you on the other side, right, Oh, it's uncorrelated to the market.
Speaker 3: It's in black and brown neighborhoods. They charging five hundred percent return.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, they charging five hundred percent interest on the money they borrowing at this and they're doing this. So now you look at you say, bro one, us as a community, we don't pray, right, we're getting prayed on. And even more importantly, was like, wow, there's so many different investment strategies.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I was sitting across from several portfolio managers for reinsurance.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So to your point when you talked about the the burking bag, there's nothing wrong with having these uncorrelated investments because it's people making millions of dollars purely buying the flood insurance and the hurricane insurance that you have through your insurance companies. And so I think at the end of the day, bro exposure is something that before the power of social media, sometimes you just needed to be in those you know, being at a white firm and a white school. You know, I didn't I didn't really get to pick and choose, kind of like social media, who you follow, because you're you're in the halls with these people every day.
Speaker 3: And I say, I wouldn't be where I was.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't been investing in two thousand and eight if it wasn't for sitting next to a guy he had twenty five racks. To your point, to your homie who got one hundred racks. This Asian guy had got twenty five, and that's that's how he started investing with twenty five. And it's just different conversations that our community ain't privy to.
Speaker 3: And that's why it's important.
Speaker 4: No, education is extremely important, you know, Like we come from working class neighborhood and I'll never to get like first time we used to work at a community center at a camp and when we got the first pay check, everybody went to. It was a check cashing place right next to a Chinese restaurant. And we went to the check cashing place and save two hundred dollars and they give you like one hundred and ninety dollars and they cash a check for you, and nobody ever questioned it. But the crazy thing is that there was actually a bank, probably two hundred yards away from a check cashing place, exactly easily could have opened a bank account, but nobody even thought about that. It was just like, yo, this is just cold. This is how you get your money. When you get a check, you give it to them and they give you the money for the check. And it's predatorory lending bro and it is something that like I said, I've never seen a check, never see a check cashing place.
Speaker 5: In the white neighborhood.
Speaker 3: No, never checks.
Speaker 5: I've never seen a check gash place in the white neighborhood. I've never seen it before ever in life.
Speaker 4: But these once again, this goes back to education is being educated, right, And it's like so many things when you just look back on life and it's like information is just everything, man, because it's like these these bits of information could literally life changing. Like what you don't know want to keep you in the same position that you're in forever for right, and just learning something different can actually change your life. But now your whole family's trajectory going forward. Yeah, bro, like the idea of people.
Speaker 7: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 3: Ernest What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a all business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash, eyl to learn more. That Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square to handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America laws, border and families will.
Speaker 3: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: Get mad at the fact that there's no currency in change or cash advanced, none of that in the white neighborhood, but it's going to be in the black and brown Seldom will it be in an Asian or Indian neighborhood me. But for the most part, Bro, it's in our hoods. And imagine, BRO, because now I'm in a position when I was at my shop, I'm in a position because I'm trying to look good. So I'm imagine saying, oh, this is a great investment. It's traditionally uncorrelated to the market. It's crazy returns. You know, these people are getting money and they're return on the capital that they're either lending out or you know, it's two hundred and three four five hundred percent. And so when you're sitting there looking at that, it's not until you like take the blinders off. You like, wait a minute, game we at the dinner table, you know what I mean. And so to your point, like information not only could change your life in the trajectory or your family, but it's so important to understand what we consume because a lot of stuff be you know, propaganda, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But it's important to understand what we're doing with our free.
Speaker 2: Time because we get lost the way on scrolling and following different things, or lost the way on Netflix. Netflix crazy because they give you five seconds to say that you want to watch the next episode and then it's just instantly on and so you look up. You then bends five hours and not understanding the world that's around us. That for the most part, we don't have a seat at the table, we're not owning nothing, and so like having going to that school, And that's something that I go back and forth with because all my siblings for the most part, want to HBCUs and so I'll be thinking, like, you know, what I want to want my kids go to HBCU, or what I want them to be exposed to, what I was exposed to or granted because now I was exposed to maybe they can go to an HBCU or so I kind of go back and forth. For the most part, I want them to go to Canada route I went to. But like the conversations is different, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have you have kids, you have young children, right, So this is something that a lot of parents struggle with, especially like when you start So a problem with the problem with when you start to make money as a black person is that you're faced with some dilemmas. It's a very weird situation to have money as a black person because in most parts of the country, if you want to move to a really nice neighborhood, be predominantly white. Mm hmmm, well that's an issue because now you're the only black person in the neighborhood, and that's weird. And then you have to send your kids to school with all white children, and especially when they're young, that's a very dangerous situation to put a child in because they're never going to be fully accepted as a white person because they're not white. And they're going to lose a level of cultural identity because they're never going to be able to fully identify with the vast majority of black people because they become out of touch. So now they become kind of like they walk a very thin line. I've noticed this with a lot of black kids that grew up in white neighborhoods where they do like weird cultural like they try to overdo it sometimes.
Speaker 3: Try to just it's it's a weird it's it's a weird space.
Speaker 4: But then it's like, okay, do you put them in a black environment, right. Problem with that, unfortunately is that a lot of times the educational system or just the environment is not the greatest. But now now when you put somebody who is obvious that the kid has a level of wealth, right or advantages.
Speaker 5: So when you put.
Speaker 4: It's hard to be the richest kid, to be the richest kid, right, because now it's like there's a certain level of envy, jealousy, and it's just a certain level of just not at a certain point in time, you're not going to be able to relate. And that can cause issues, right, because then do you start to do you start to do things to self sabotage yourself to fit in with your friends who are or a socio economic environment, right, And that causes challenges for the growth of a child because now they can potentially hurt their growth by trying to fit in in a situation that they're not familiar with, Like they wasn't raised like that, they're not from that environment, but now they're trying to fit into that environment to make themselves comfortable with their friends. Very interesting dynamic that parents have to consider. None think in fact, what's best for your child, right, So what's your what's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy? And because I went to school on the East Coast.
Speaker 2: I understand that dilemma is even harder for y'all because for the most part, you're asking the difference between private school and public school, right ps, and you all the name of y'all school's got a number on.
Speaker 3: It, type shit.
Speaker 2: And Chicago, lucky enough, there are a few good enough public schools that are diverse where you might have twenty five is thirty, that twenty is fifteen, where it's like really diverse. And that was my that was my experience in Chicago, and thanks to Mom's because I didn't go to my neighborhood school, I went to a school I had to test in for elementary school. If I would have went to my neighborhood school, one hundred percent black, one hundred percent underfunded, right, But luckily I went to a schoo school where it was very diverse and white friends. I don't remember him coming over to my house, but I went over to his, you know what I'm saying. And then the same with high school. I went to Whitney Young, same school Michelle Obama went to, and it's one of the more diverse. But I think that's a real crazy question because even there, right, you kind of know who the rich kids.
Speaker 3: Sons and daughters is.
Speaker 2: And I think to a level of comfort, you can ask yourself, right, because I got homies here that went to you know, private schools, et cetera, and those where you're gonna be one of only one of a few on the black side. But I think that that dilemma is way harder on the East Coast because we.
Speaker 3: Got a few decent schools here.
Speaker 2: That's on the on the public side, So you ain't gotta pay no bread, and it's gonna give your kid the ability to be able to almost be more chameleon like, because at the end of the day, my kids will not be able to relate to my upbringing. They just want now they not gonna necessarily be able to relate to some of their white counterparts upbringing either, especially if I move to a like you say, a predominantly white neighborhood and we go to that.
Speaker 3: To that neighborhood school.
Speaker 2: But to actually have that self identity and ensure my kids don't have that imposter syndrome, I think it's important to one let them continue to know their cousins, let them continue to hoop in those in them tournaments, you know, in those basketball tournaments, and you know, do those type of things. But that's a crazy question, only because I know what you're thinking about, because like the people that live in New York, that's a big question. You got to pay thirty forty rats to get a good school, whereas here, you know the politics. Hopefully my kids make it into the school. If not, we're gonna have to figure out who palms. We got agrees. But you know, I think that, come on, come on that what's what's the famous people that that that was at Stanford? The actress that got into I don't I don't feel bad for you know, she did the right thing. But I think that's a crazy thing though, because that identity, that identity crisis is real, and especially in Chicago, because what we see is perceived or other many inner cities is like this, don't make you black because you know what I'm saying, you're drilling and all that. Like nah, So it's a it's different elements that you definitely want to ensure that you want protect your kids from too getting them the best education. But like I get what you're saying, and and and once again, I plan to live in the best neighborhoods.
Speaker 3: However, I want them to be in a position to go to a mixed.
Speaker 4: School though, Like I'm very big, I don't want to live in a white neighborhood.
Speaker 5: I would feel I don't. I don't think I would feel comfortable.
Speaker 4: I do want to get that, I want to I'm comfortable in a diverse community. Diverse, but this not a lot of diverse communities. So there are diverse communities out there, you just have to seek it. But yeah, if you're fortunate enough to live like in PG County, that's a pretty affluent black sub and that's that's good. Or like Baldwin Hills in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Ye, in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of places in Atlanta right where you have like thriving black upper class. That's important. But unfortunately, we don't have a lot of those communities in America. We have like pockets here and there. Yeah, but there's not a lot of black thriving upper class. Nobody ever talks about that we need a black upper class community.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You always try to say, like, okay, the black middle class, but the black middle class has been stagnant for seventy years. We need we need more black upper classy and.
Speaker 2: I and I think and when you kind of I took a psychology class and they was trying to talk about what the black elite upper class look like.
Speaker 3: It's the parents are.
Speaker 2: Sending their daughters and having coterilions and or the jack and jails of the world. But to your point, like where they all live and like you say, PG County heavy, I went to school with a lot of them, Baldwin Hills. I had had a classmate that was on that TV show. But yeah, like you know, Chicago, I guess, yeah, ours is more diverse, you know if you live in I mean you got cause what's that?
Speaker 4: What's it like Bronsville was just brons about to say, you got Bronsville.
Speaker 3: But it's still some elements there too, though elements element it's.
Speaker 2: Not unknown for marks, you know, it's it's elements everywhere, you know, So it's it's.
Speaker 3: Those are the unfortunate realities. It be real going.
Speaker 4: Though, Oh man, nah, this is no it's interesting conversation. Like I said, this is stuff that you know unfortunately, like you know, black people we got it was so much stuff, man that other people don't think of other people and just get money and just pay the taxes. That's all they got worry about just paying a taxes. We gotta get money. Think about how do we want our kids to grow up? How much exposure do we give them. We got to think about like people that we know from the old neighborhood that still you get to look.
Speaker 3: At relatives that want a little.
Speaker 4: Bit during like lingering street elements that still have some some you never really fully you never really fully escaped this situation if you're black.
Speaker 2: It's called survivals, survivors, remorse, and at the end of the day, what they say, birds of a feather flock together. But to a degree, you're gonna feel a little bit guilty if the people that you've come up with, you guys you know, go in different paths. However, once again, if information is the equalizer, I feel compelled at a minimum to try to give them the information that I have come across from my world that can hopefully help elevate them at a minimum, their kids. At a minimum, I want to make sure at every one of the homies got life in stores at a minimum, at a minimum, Why wouldn't we right, like, and so you know to that point, like you say, it's most most white kids that I went to school with, they graduate and not thinking about having to start work right away because most of them right but once again, I went to a different type of school. They not thinking about having us start you know, work right away because well they might not have had to take out those student loans.
Speaker 3: They mom and dad might be able.
Speaker 2: To pick up the phone to get them whatever type of job, so right they senior year might just been more lavish for better Yet they might have said, you know, I want to go backpack and in Europe for a year and find my true passion.
Speaker 3: But we'll come to us.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, the free like money gives freedom, It gives access to the stuff.
Speaker 3: That other people don't have.
Speaker 2: And one of the greatest safety news, well, one of the greatest things don't want to try to give my kids is that freedom. Because I said, bro, if Mark Zuckerberg parents was broke, we would never have had Facebook.
Speaker 3: Think about that, bro.
Speaker 2: If you from the hood and you tell your mama, I'm at Harve and I'm finna drop out because I want to work on an app.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't come home.
Speaker 2: You you know what I'm saying, Like the level of even trying to articulate that to your mom or you're dead.
Speaker 3: Think about that, bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And so the idea, and you know, people they say, oh, well, such and such gotta he only got that business.
Speaker 3: Because he got a loan from his parents.
Speaker 2: I mean, his parents did the right shit, Like who wanted their kids to start off from square one? And so there's a level of freedom that I was. Damn they're jealous of because I'm wow, how fam don't you just traveling the world. You ain't got no student loans, you ain't got no relative asking you for no bread? That's crazy, you know what I'm saying. Like, I remember when I started in New York. Bro, I'm living in Harlem. I'm living with the other black people. To your point, but I was trying to get the cheapest rent. My rint might have been forteen fifty my first year in twenty twelve. The people I'm working with, I'm asking them where they live. Oh, I'm in Cherry Head Hill. I'm in I Bro, everybody lived damn near I'm in. You know what I mean, I'm in the like everything. I'm in Gramercy.
Speaker 4: Park, I'm in Harlem, I'm I'm intern, I'm living in Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Like so like the idea of just stuff like that. Laugh.
Speaker 2: They couldn't even or they couldn't relate to that, where's where's Harlem?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Or oh wow, okay, then to your point of the trying to be accepted. Oh I live on the Upper East Side and he's say, oh where oh one two fifthful.
Speaker 8: One is this way? He get a look, Oh, just just slightly north for the park. It hit different. Hey, hey, bro, that that's some of the funniest ship.
Speaker 3: Oh man, oh man.
Speaker 4: Nah man, this is real, real conversations. But look man, Chicago, Chicago, we are coming. Ross Mack will be joining us on stage for Market Mondays Live Chicago. Market Monday is the world tour and in four countries and three continents. So we did La, we did two showed out shows in Toronto, we did sold out show in London Chicago which is on its way to son I'll get your tickets now, click the link. We got shottown. Can't break the street. We gotta keep the streak going. And then we're gonna end the year in Ghana. That's gonna be big. We're gonna on the continent of Africa and we're gonna bring in the New Year.
Speaker 5: It's like Belly if you actually have to go to Africa, like.
Speaker 3: The sequel of Belly, Let's go be hard.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna being Ghana.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be in Ghana for New Years for market Monday.
Speaker 4: But now it's been it's been a great experience and just to be able to travel and you know, just see different people in different regions. Everybody got different you know, aspirations, different goals, and I really like this, this thing that we've been able to put together. So thank you for rocking with us and joining us for this. Definitely looking for Chicago. Also, the last thing I think about this is that Chicago has a bad reputation.
Speaker 5: And I feel like even I tell people, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, were going to Chicago.
Speaker 4: First thing, the first thing they say to me is like, be sick. Oh I ain't going out there to watch it. I'm like, yo, bro, not even like that. Like I feel like if any if you if you're looking for a problem or if you're doing if you stupid and you going to a neighborhood that you know, you shouldn't be in at twelve o'clock at night. And of course, but it's like to me, it has one of the greatest architectures I've ever seen as far as the city is, downtown architecture is beautiful. Even myself he was on the South side, Like it's no problem, Like I feel like you know, it's.
Speaker 3: It's important to change narratives. Yeah, that's important. Look, man, Chicago.
Speaker 2: Voted one of the most beautiful cities in the world, not just America, in the world, and at the end of the day, summertime, Shi is second to none. And like you say, it's a it's a culture, it's a it's a it's a city with extreme rich culture. Matter of fact, New York and Chicago than black folks was coming up up from Mississippi, up from you know that that Harlem Renaissance era that they either went to Chicago, went up to Detroit or over to New York. And at the end of the day, we got a lot of rich culture here, a lot of beautiful people here, a lot of great businesses, a lot of black dope owned businesses. But at the end of the day, you know what I mean, Like you say, changing the narrative is important because you know, every city got the negative stuff, but for the most part it be confined. And once all said done, you know we're gonna make history. Man market mondays, We're doing it here in Chicago. The best city is probably I mean, maybe I'm biased, but I think this is gonna be the best show ever. That's just how Chicago's gonna do. We're gonna, you know, everybody gonna pull up pop out.
Speaker 4: It's like that for sure, for sure. So shouts and I guy Drake in the Commons suit. You know he'll be in the building absolutely acker expert himself.
Speaker 3: Hey the knack of for next kid, he one of them ones.
Speaker 4: That's my that's my dog man. Shout out to Chicago. Man, can't wait to get out there. Always love whenever we touched the city. So think in advance for the hospitality. Chicago has always been good to us.
Speaker 3: And some of the best food in the country. Don't forget that.
Speaker 2: And I'm talking to a New Yorker and I'm and I'm I'm talking crazy.
Speaker 4: Some of the best food in the country. It's overrated. I'ma be honest with you. The Deep Dish pizza I didn't I didn't enjoy that at all.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't even that is that that's overrated? Listen listen for sure.
Speaker 3: Listen the dollar slices that once was in New York. They dry, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Cardboard, it's like just putting cheese on the cardboard, you know what I'm saying. Like, at the end of the day, bro, New York is solid. I got a lot of love.
Speaker 4: I lived there for you know a little over three years, and THEMN then more because I interned there for three summers too, So I rock with New York.
Speaker 2: But I foll it's like that. It's like that we got some of the top everything, and it's and it's diverse, just like y'all. Like we got crazy diversity too, though, because you're gonna get some there there. You can't get chicken in New York. That's smacking like Harolds. It's just not possible. I've never had a good fried chicken. And I mean, you could go to What's what's that on one sixteen.
Speaker 5: Not Sylvie. Sylvie's on High twenty fourth, right.
Speaker 2: Sylvie is, and then the other one Amy Roos, Like it's cool.
Speaker 3: It's a real you know southern field.
Speaker 2: But I'm just trying to get a five piece hard gets the mouth sauce.
Speaker 3: I'm going about my day, you know what I'm saying. So Chicago one of them ones.
Speaker 2: We got way better steakhouses than y'all. Absolutely, it's not even a question. Yeah, bro, if.
Speaker 3: You it's Ricardo's one of your top steakhouses.
Speaker 4: I don't eat stick. I don't eat stick. I don't Okay, I don't want to. I want to know how you coming. But you know, New York is actually known for the steakhouses. You know that, right, No, we we know them for that.
Speaker 2: We in the Midwest, Bro, we had real slaughter houses where like we had a whole section where we was the ones chopping the stuff and sending it out. Okay, all right, well look, hey, distance is a chain. Whoever said that that's they got that? In New York and Chicago, we got stuff that ain't changed.
Speaker 4: I'm interested in trying some restaurants while I'm out there.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're gonna show you a good time Asian confusion.
Speaker 5: If you have one of those those type of vibes going on.
Speaker 2: You forget that, you know, not the change, because everybody got time. We got you know, we got.
Speaker 4: Other food snobs, so I definitely, you know, I was gonna I wanted to have a food up. It ain't too late, it's not, it's really not. So maybe maybe went through the pilot in Chicago.
Speaker 3: It's like that, that'll be. I mean, what better place, what better place?
Speaker 2: Well, there you have the Mexican food they y'all, y'all gonna have us on the on the on some West Indian though, y'all got us for sure, y'all gonna have Mexican.
Speaker 5: Coach is not really huge in New York.
Speaker 3: It's I know. That's why I have to say somebody that I knew I had a one up on.
Speaker 4: It's more Dominican. Dominican. Yeah, uh, definitely Jamaican. West Indian for sure, cheat that onus. I lived in Spanish hard. I'm already norm Yeah, all right, batter or the food now now I'm interested. Now I'm interested. We gotta make reservations, make some reservations for Saturday. Shall we Let's do it Saturday night. We're gonna make reservations. We bring the gang out.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm gonna be the judges, be the judges.
Speaker 2: It's easy work, man, I mean you don't come in just mad off the stress when you gotta let us know, like, okay, that is better, you know for sure?
Speaker 3: For legal.
Speaker 5: The Deep Dish.
Speaker 4: The Deep Dish was so hyped up, and I said, what did I eat? It was one of these famous places too, that's downtown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'll tell you it was either like Giandnal's.
Speaker 5: It's two famous it's two famous places.
Speaker 4: Oh are you talking about Illuminatis Luminati? I should have known known by the name because it sounds like it sounds like Illuminati. But I went to Luminati and they gave I knew I was in trouble when they gave me a fork and a knife.
Speaker 5: I don't understand why they go fork and a knife to eat pizza.
Speaker 3: It's an experience.
Speaker 4: It was doe with tomato sauce, a lot of dough with tomato sauce on it.
Speaker 5: Cheese, and they said, that's the best place to go.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you want to know, it's crazy though, Chicago people really don't eat Deep Dish though, like the New Yorker probably has never went visited the Statue of Liberty, Like, we don't eat deep this, you know what I'm saying, Like that that's outer town or thing. If you go in there and everybody, chances are ninety percent of the people in wherever you at.
Speaker 3: They from out of town.
Speaker 5: What's the best restaurant in Chicago?
Speaker 3: The spot? That's what's wrong? Your father?
Speaker 5: What's your favorite restaurant?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 2: Then I was got to ask the missis whole time though Steak forty eight a hit? I like, Uh, I'm a steak guy. I'm probably I don't know. I ain't ain't watching none of them, like things on on Netflix that was telling me why meat.
Speaker 3: Is bad for me.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched that, so I've been avoiding that. I probably should. But then I got you got Joe's Stone Crab?
Speaker 3: What's another one? What's another one that might be? From? Now? I know what?
Speaker 4: Some others though, the one that we went to that time, that was we pull up on the boat.
Speaker 2: That's heavy, that's that's a crazy flex too, and Rashana just see the boat to pull up to the boat.
Speaker 3: It felt like we were about to go to Long Marina.
Speaker 2: Uh hey it was it might have been Stake forty eight, was it?
Speaker 3: I think it was Stake? No, no, no, no, my bad, my bad SDK it might have been K.
Speaker 5: It wasn't that s K.
Speaker 3: It was it's on that block though.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was. It was hmmm, I think it was.
Speaker 3: I don't know, no more, let's see, and that was s DK. I knew I want to eat, was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was t K because I went that not that long. I mean, I went nothing long after it was st K. But that was a flex. Oh you got some great eating. You got some great eats on the on the river too, though you know what I'm saying, you ain't really eating on the on the Hudson River like that. Okay, we had great spots on the Chicago river boat.
Speaker 4: The boat was a vibe that I was not expecting that I was not expecting the boat, the boat ride in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm you know, that's just Chicago. And we talked about this and I'll argue this down. Chicago Skyline in Chicago's summertime is a real argument to had when it comes to comparing it to New York.
Speaker 4: And I'll leave it at that. Art touching the skyline is beautiful for sure. The summertime is it's highly debatable. I haven't spent summers in Chicago, though I don't really know, but it's gonna be difficult to beat New York summer.
Speaker 5: And be honest with you, that's gonna be difficult.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna lie to you. I used to tear New York summers down.
Speaker 4: Chicago summer is aesthetically more just it's better.
Speaker 2: It's just hot and dry in New York, like I think, and everything is about perspective. So for me, the idea of taking the subway in the summertime.
Speaker 5: Used to just but that's disgusting, that's discussing.
Speaker 2: But imagine in a suit going to work and you gotta go on the subway. It's fifteen degrees hotter. You gotta say excuse me because it's a rat also waiting to get on the.
Speaker 4: Train the subway me, Like, you know how you used to work on Park Avenue, So I used to I used to take the six train.
Speaker 5: Yeah there was, and that was only two stops, maybe.
Speaker 3: Four five six.
Speaker 4: I only took it when it was extremely cold or if it was raining, because I would just walk.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, that's one of the worst experiences in life is taking the subway during rush out because there's a million people on it on the car and nobody is talking to anybody.
Speaker 5: Body is just like.
Speaker 3: Looking with that head down in their own world. It's a bro and to the one person with skits that get on.
Speaker 4: And and their backflips and all kinds of weird shit. Oh, one hundred degrees when it's hot.
Speaker 5: It's bad. Subway system in New York is terrible. That needs to be revamped.
Speaker 3: They need to do a one hundred billion dollar subway. Literally, really, I.
Speaker 5: Need one hundred million subway innovation from New.
Speaker 2: York because they it's crazy, y'all. Y'all did it with Logordia. Subways need to be next. I might take a long time and inconvenience a lot of people, but it's crazy and that I mean, think about a Chicago we on top, maybe the al system.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to go on the ground, baby, we're straight here.
Speaker 2: Elevator train for the people that don't know l L train, elevator.
Speaker 3: Trains, the whole train.
Speaker 5: How train is?
Speaker 3: Well you got I ain't took the train in the world. I said, the hell of a run.
Speaker 4: When when it comes to basketball players, for sure that you have you have had good basketball run.
Speaker 3: Thank you that hip hop for sure? Yeah, yeah, y'all y'all.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all don't had y'all obviously when it comes to the to the hip hop. Obviously y'all got the Yankees, and you know Nick Ain't never did nothing in life.
Speaker 4: But Giants had a good run in this lifetime. Giants have won two Super Bowls for sure. That the Bears, I don't think that they won since eighty eighty eight, eighty five, eighty five.
Speaker 2: But we went and uh was that twenty sixteen yeah from my captain was a twenty two thousand and six, two thousand damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But don't worry. I got a good feeling. I got a good feeling. Ah man, Well, Ross, always a pleasure to my brother.
Speaker 5: I will see you this weekend already.
Speaker 3: I'll see you Saturday. What the same trip irgo gets you to tickets?
Speaker 4: Everybody click the link. Ross Mack will be in the building with Shanta. Scott will be in the building in nineteen keys of being the building, Ian Dunlop being the building myself in Troit.
Speaker 3: We got some good things that we got planned for the Midwest. So thank you guys. Rossmiller at you bro. My boy love.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day in prison and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,