Speaker 1: Mister three thousand, let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off right here for you every single day, Monday through Friday on Fantasy Pros MLB channel on YouTube Live with the Peanuts and Cracker Jackson, brought to you by Bet MGM, the King of Sportsbook. And with me, of course is the Welsh who is gimmicking the broadcast already with a copy of the Fantasy Black Book, it appears, which he's hiding behind. One can only hope that when he reveals it, it won't be the Welsh, perhaps it will be Byron Buxton instead. So will we get the Birthday Boy or will we get the Welsh? Welsh Buxton? Who is it today?
Speaker 2: It's so interesting. I was just reading one of my favorite pieces of literature from Fantasy Baseball preseason stuff. Something I like to do, Joe, is I occasionally will take a look in season and I just happened to go to UH the Byron Buxton page on the Fantasy Black Book, and I found found a mistake in the Fantasy Black Book, Joe. And the mistake is you didn't have me righte The Byron Buxton UH player profile, which should have been done. I did write strategy in there, you did, but I don't see the wells on the Byron Buckston one.
Speaker 1: That is that the strategy bucks in one one? Is that what you're pissed off about this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I don't see me writing the Byron buckson. That's a huge mistake. You want to know where Byron Buxton was in here under solid options? Now to give credit, our friend Tuma definitely is a Byron Buxton stand but we are not going under solid options for Byron Buckston, my friend. We are going under elite RPV options. No big deal, just a pretty good week for Byron Buxton. I know the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks are probably very excited for what my take would be on Byron.
Speaker 1: But look, man, hey, you got to ride the wave while it's here. It's a good bit at number one, at number two, he looked great at number three. Uh, you gotta enjoy it before he gets hurt again as always, because we always know that's always impending and looming it all times. But today we're gonna get through some headlines. The stat heroes, The stat zero's a little DFS, a little wagering, because we do it all here on leading off on MLB Channel, on Fantasy Pros, and let's start here a little bit of history. My boy, Meggie, Miguel Cabrera gets his three thousand hits, So congrats sate him. Did you see Welsh He's got basically the same amount of hits as his entire Tigers teammates combined. I thought that was amazing for their career.
Speaker 2: I by that. I totally buy that Miggy is the best. You know what's crazy about Miggi too. I don't know about you, Joe, but like MEGGI came in Ride, it like a really critical time of me caring about baseball. Obviously you care like when you're younger and stuff, but it's like you mature and you become well kind of mature as you know, not really like that mature, Yeah, as you get older and like you start to like, you know, really follow players and really get Like Mickey was in that really critical Marlins time where that you know, that team that came up like one Pierre and Craig council. It was such a great team. He was excited.
Speaker 1: It was very exciting. Josh, Yes, and yeah, three right.
Speaker 2: It was great, and he came up in that and it was like kind of special because it's one of those like, you know, like twenty year old kids and stuff aren't going to have like a perspective for it. But when you see guys through their major league debut to their retirement, when they're in Hall of Fame, it's something that like you know, our dads and grandfathers and everything experience in baseball, that we are getting to really truly experience these guys that we watched from day one to you know, breaking all the records to Hall of Fame ceremonies. It's it's it's pretty crazy. It's pretty crazy. Meggie Si, He's incredible.
Speaker 1: It was a beautiful moment too. And his first hit was a home run. His thousandth fit was a home runs, two thousands hit was a home run. Unfortunately, now the three thousandth hit was a home run, but again, that would have been all the kudos to Maggie. I don't even know what kudos are. I never understand what that means, but I want to.
Speaker 2: Give him all ultimate cousins of cooties.
Speaker 1: I know, I just love it might be, but I love that I love that Miggy has been such a great hitter for such a long period of time, and then there was a few years recently where it felt like things were just going in a bad direction. And he's kind of found himself a little bit lately, too, which is great. I mean, you wanted him to finish his career strong. He's a first bout Hall of Famer. Again, who the moron is? And you know there's gonna be a couple of them who don't vote for Miguel Cabrera for the Hall of Fame. Send him to my house. I could slap him around.
Speaker 2: You There will be. Do you really think there will be?
Speaker 1: Like I thought, he didn't vote for Derek Jeter?
Speaker 2: I know, But the Jeter thing, what I don't know.
Speaker 1: What about Jeter's career doesn't say hall of Famer?
Speaker 2: What? No? I agree?
Speaker 1: He hits a million championships, captain the Yankees, played in one spot his entire career. I mean, what, what poar did that guy?
Speaker 2: I guess I agree with it. I guess I agree that because there's always that debate of like, you know, offense. I don't know, I agree with what you're saying. He has three thousand It's just how can anybody do like what is going to be the argument on Miguel Cabrera. It can't even facilitate what it would be.
Speaker 1: There is going to be somebody that doesn't vote for migul Cabrera. There's gonna be somebody because we never get unanimous guys. We've got one unanimous guy ever, and it was, of all people, it was a guy who it was a reliever of. I mean, that is such a slap in the face of the guys who played ninety things. I can't I am. I am didn't even think I was in a good mood. Now I'm salty about this because I know it's gonna happen. So I have to wait for five years after Miguel Cabrera's retirement to get all pissy about it. But I can get pissy in the meantime about Eloya Menez out for six to eight weeks with a hamstring injury. Oh my goodness, boy, I saw it live. It was going on too. I happen to be watching a cut in there and I saw it. I went, oh, boy, that's a hamsterring. That's gonna be a long period of time.
Speaker 2: So you know, all the bucks and stuff that we get. He's like floating in that is the exact same territory without the crazy upside you know, offensively for like stolen bases or whatnot. But it's an elite bat that cannot stay healthy DH or outfield. I don't know if it not. I don't know what you do. I don't know what you do. I mean, he's a big body guy that can't keep it.
Speaker 1: I think I think, I think it's just a bad stretch of luck. And honestly, if somebody's frustrated with him in a keeper league dynasty format, go get him right now. This is your chance. Because last year they waited for five months to him forgetting for him to get back, and now you're gonna have to wait another two months probably to get him back. People get frustrated, and people hate to lose, and he's too young of a player. I would go get him. I mean, Anthony Rondolan was hurt a ton in his career before he had like four or five glorious seasons in his prime. So I mean, guys can shake this off. Byron Buckston can shake it off. Still, there's still time. Who else is shaking it off? Ty Franz has shaken off a lot. He's shaken off a lot of balls off his bat. He is on fire right now. He's been great. John Means unfortunately also things not going his way. He's gonna be out for the year with Tommy John, this is a picture I have zero shares of Welsh. I don't know how you felt about Means, but I was staying away from him because last year, the injury and the sticky stuff all to me was just like a little bit. His run was too good to be true, and then it all kind of fell apart in the second half, and I just wasn't buying it. Do you have any shares of John Means?
Speaker 2: It's Baltimore picture. I'm not doing that. I'm not. I mean, and baseball Baltimore. I mean John, Like John Means is fun. They brought back the fences, all work in his favor, but like it's Baltimore pitcher.
Speaker 1: So no idea. Eric Lower, Holy crap. Thirteen strikeouts for him, how about that? And of course Byron Buckston seventh homers of the seventh and the tenth to lead the Twins' longest walk off him run in the stackcast era by the way four hundred and sixty nine feet. Did you know that? Well?
Speaker 2: Tell me? May you know what I did? Because I was immediately tweeted about it. It might be my favorite big you know what, good or bad? Good or bad? My favorite bit might be Byron Buckson this year, whether he goes down injured and all of you tweet me or he's amazing. And then like some of you that want to play on the positive side, not all of you, there's plenty of I saw someone in the chat immediately was like, oh, it took one minute for Byron Buckson to be brought up. Plenty of you don't want to play, that's fine, But the Peanuts cracker Jacks that want to play and have fun on it. I love those tweets as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, supposed to be a fun We're making baseball fun because it used to be fun and we want it to be fun. And if you're enjoying this video, the make sure you like it. And of course if you're watching us live, go comment because here's one from Eric Klantz I've been getting. This is the third Kyle Tucker question I've gotten today. Eric Klantz. He wants to know trade away Suzuki and Chris Bassett again, Kyle Tucker, I take that right. I would say yes to Eric's question here. I love Kyle Tucker. I still think he's a very good player, as good as a pitcher as Bassett is, and he's very good if you've got the pitching depth to give up. I still worry about Suzuki in the next five months, way more than I worry about Kyle Tucker. Slow start, that's me. What do you say here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fair point. Like, I don't know, I agree with what you're saying with Suzuki, like he's gonna come back down to earth. But some of the things he's doing creates sustainability throughout the season. Like he's not swinging through pitches. He you know, he's taking the balls, he's swinging at the strikes, he's making good contact, he's running a decent amount. The thing is, though, is Kyle Tucker is exponential, say as Suzuki. So if you if you believe Kyle Tucker is washed, then you don't make this trade. But if you believe Kyle Tucker can regain form, which I think we all do. Yeah, I mean that's that's a that trade makes sense. It really does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I actually got one too this morning that the Gentleman sent Carlos Carrasco and Cody Bellinger for Kyle Tucker, which I'm also all for. I mean, you would definitely do that trade too. It's as good as Carrasco has been, and he's been very good.
Speaker 2: As good as Carrasco has been, as good as Bellinger has been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know the I don't know. I like, it's nice to see Bellinger bouncing back, but there's still so much more potential for failure in there. So I would rather have Kyle Tucker Kyle Tucker. So yeah, bad April people are freaking out about Kyle Tucker. Go, I'll take all your Kyle Tucker shares and in my way a couple other news here and notes. Jerry Pania walks it off for the Ashers in the tenth Welsh's boy Boy, you were right on time with him, Jeremy Paine, this is your day. It is your It feels like your birthday today.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was Friday, but ye.
Speaker 1: Nick Lodolo gets his MLB first victory. He struck out seven in that, so that's very good. I also traded him this weekend. I made a lot of trades. This weekend in my home league was very fun. Some injuries. Michael Couldfordo had season ending or chaise a surgery because he has no season. He wasn't on a team. I was gonna say season ending, but whatever, so he's gonna miss all at twenty twenty two. For those of you who are drafting him and stashing him, it's time to drop him right now. I want to get to can we talk about this because Kyle Schwarber got to basically embody all the frustrations of every baseball fan for the last twenty years in one moment last night with Angel Hernandez, who called a ball outside the strike zone a strike, which is, as John Hayman puts it in one of the many many tweets about it, he couldn't see the E on the eyechart Angel Hernandez, that was That was my favorite of all of these. But Angel Hernandez still has a job.
Speaker 2: And I kind of been thinking about this, Welsh, and.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you, if we were as bad at our jobs as Angel Hernandez, would we still be employed. I think not. No.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny that you brought this subject up of that, like not just focusing on how bad all the but like but he still has a job is incredible. And the ineptitude of Baseball to allow the worst person, the worst public person at maybe the most important MLB job, not you know, the players themselves, but an MLB based employee like that, for this guy to be so known for how atrocious he is, and it continue letting him be out there with what seems like maybe we don't know behind the scenes. It seems like no repercussions. It seems like is there ever a conversation a talking to Well, now, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He gets worse, contentious on top of it, on top of being bad, he's contentious about it. And I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Out instantly like without has didn't even let Schwarber have three seconds of frustration and anger. He as soon as Sworbert bat down gone, And it's like, give me a break, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, man, I just I just don't understand, Like, just because the guy's an umpire, if he's proven to be the worst at it, why is he still Like I don't understand. There's consequences. People get fired, Unions are not if you are bad at your job for twenty years, I don't understand how you get to do send.
Speaker 2: Him down to triple A dude. Legitimately, Angel Hernandez is going to be the reason why Ovo robo UMP's tank over. That's it, Like, why else? Why else would they do that? Unless these guys got so horrible. He's the worst of all of them. He's the pack leader of all of them. He's the reason its gonna be. We should call it the Angel Hernandez rule. And all that means is going to fire him.
Speaker 1: Why do you think he doesn't face any discipline or problems, because I guess my point is, I understand that, you know, there's a protection thing in place, and everybody's a human being and they make bad calls. But when you're consistently doing it on a daily basis for years plural, when do we stop that and when do we go, hey, wait a minute, this guy really shouldn't be out there doing it. Maybe pull him into the office instead and let him do something else and let him be one of the guys who watches reviews of a consultant.
Speaker 2: Like a consultant. You know it would be great. Television is so good. Now with bringing on villains, how about let him be the consultant that the you know, Sunday Night Baseball comes on and said, hey, Angel, you think that's a strike And they're like, He's like, yeah, sure, and they're like, no, he threw it in the outfit. I think everything right, Yeah, yeah, exactly. Bower just through that in the outfield.
Speaker 1: Angel. That's one of my favorite bits of old Chris Rock was a consultant, as white people say when they're unemployed. That's one of my favorite bits.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to stat heroes for the weekend. We said, Eric Lauer, with his thirteen strikeouts, six innings zero earned Outstanding performance U six straight k's at one point lowered that era to two point two zero. Kyle Wright continues to be amazing. Well, I'm so pissed off about this, Can I just can I then for a second, because I have been a Kyle Wright apologist for so long, and I've rostered him in so many dynasty keeper leagues and then lost faith and jennisoned him over the last year or two, and now he drops another eleven K performance, one walk, six k's, I mean six innings, excuse me against the Martlins through three stars this year seventeen innings, twenty six k's I mean, this is the Carol right, we've all been waiting for. What is different with Kyle Wright.
Speaker 2: People forget that he was also a top prospect. You know, it's amazing to go back and look, well, it's amazing to go back and look at like the group of guys that he made it out. It was like him and I think Mike Soroca, who's injured right now. You had Bryce Wilson, who God knows where he is right now.
Speaker 1: Who's a big guy too, a bigger dude.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. Luis O'Hara. Luis O'Hara, Yah, yeah, who used to be a Mariner and he got traded over there and he fail. All of them failed except Max Freed. Max Read was the only one that was able to come out on top. And Kyle Wright has just velo has been up. He's consistently been hitting his spots. That's the thing. It's consistency. That's the thing that is frustrating for so many about baseball. But then also as part of that love is you can have these guys and it's like the post post post hype sleeper where the talent was always there. Not all of them. Does it click in six months. Sometimes it takes two or three years. And we see it with hitters a lot pitchers. There's a common I mean a commonality of these guys four or five years into their career, changing a few things, tweaking it, have the experience knowing what to do in big situations, and then just start going. And it's that like, you know, that really late twenty eight to twenty nine year old that just starts going. How Wright found it. He had the pedigree before he's refound his consistency, and I'm with you. I tried to do a lot of pick up and buys in that first week and he is. You know, he's no go for anybody right now because he was one of the biggest pickups to start the year.
Speaker 1: Let me say he's gonna win people leagues. I'm telling you right now, he's this year's robe on. Because when you get a guy who's free and it's pitching like this, who's pitching like an ace, forget it, man, that's a league winning guy right now. Also hopefully a league winning guy. Garret Cole who found himself again that goodness. Nine k's over the Guardians. There no earned runs, thank goodness, Garrett Cole looking at Garrett Cole. Giledo bouncing back to getting back from his injury. Nine strikeouts and four innings, Thank you, Lucas Giledo, welcome back. Aaron Nola finally looked good in the game against the Brewers. Nine k's in this one for him. No earned runs, but again Aaron Nola can go out next week and give up six earned runs and four innings because he's Aaron Nola. Nester Cortes another guy co did to dominate the for the Yankees. Eight k's this weekend in the game for him also, Gomer had a good star with Ak's Frankie Montas same thing a CA's Hazel Czardo was good walk four guys but still got the eight k's. Other strong performances this weekend we had Gallon Darvish Kopek was good. We mentioned Lodolo gettings first win to reach Schooble guy was talking about with Bogmin has been very solid as well. In Shane McClanahan, I love how fired up by the way the peanuts and cracker Jacks are today. I riled them up on this Angel Hernandez stuff. They are going crazy. If you're watching this back, I implore you go read some of these comments because they are We're hilarious.
Speaker 2: And actually what we've done is we we really hit all the points. It's almost like it's like a textbook. We started with me poking at buckst and we win. Then to Is was Jeter unanimous Hall of Famer too. Then Angel Hernandez. There's only two or three more areas we can go. Shall we talk about the DH and the NL And it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna say if you want to talk about Pete Rose next word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's exactly Charlie Babe. By the way, I don't know everybody saw done a little Pete rosemarker. Charlie Blackman became the first player to be an endorser of a gambling site. He is like the face endorsement of a gambling site. He's the first player to get that done. So, yeah, let's let's talk about Pee Rose. Let's get a few more I.
Speaker 1: The tagline is always been on Blackman's That's that's what I would do. Black All right, let's go to the hitters. Ty France eight for fifteen over the weekend with two Dingers, seven RBI. Finally, Paul Golschman picked things up too. He had been stone cold, but seven for fourteen. See how what happens. He jumped his head average from one forty six to two thirty six just over the weekend. Michael Brantley heating up. We're gonna talk about him later. Love him in DFS, love him in the prop market. Tonight he is red hot six for twelve with a home run, three walks byer Buckston six for nine over the weekend, three home runs. You know that Mike Trout six for twelve, two dingers. Mike Trout is leading the American League in slugging percentage at six ninety. Question for you, Welsh, who is number two in three, right behind Mike Trout. Don't look, no peaking, I'm not looking you name those guys in the al or in baseball, in the in baseball, in baseball, it's Trout, two and then two and three. Think about guys who's slugging percentage. It's not Buxton, believe it or not. It's guys who have had obviously very hot starts. One of them is very easy ones the National League. Actually both are nationally guys that are right behind him. So who would be player of the month in your mind right now? In the National League. I'll give you a hint. He plays in the central.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a cracker Jacks if you know the answer, No one, Aernada is one, Chad, says Kron. That's a good guess. That is incorrect. You got another guest here, I could I can give you a.
Speaker 2: Hint, Yeah, give me another.
Speaker 1: His play has been music to your ears, music, get it, jazz, jazz about jazz chism. So obviously, obviously the guys we thought.
Speaker 2: Would be at the top of everyone. Look at the Suzuki bat. I mean everybody thought it was Suzuki there. So those are great, Those are really really great guesses.
Speaker 1: That's that. Mike Mayer gave me that little tip bit this morning. We were talking about that. He quiz me and I sent CJ. Crohn and then Ernato and then I couldn't get jazz chisholm h. So the mayor did something useful today. Good on him. Cody Bellinger three for twelve, two more home runs for him, So your buying window is probably closed. Jock Peterson had two home runs. Jess Chishm four for thirteen, one home run, three steals. He's starting to look I mean, chishom is one of these guys, very divisive so far. If you were team Chisholm, you were doing very well. Not much else we could say about that. Jory Mateo two for twelve, but he stole four bases two also two home runs this weekend. Four Austin Riley, Mookie Bets, Santiago Espinal, Aaron Judge, Christian Walker and Wander Franco. Wonder Franco hitting for a lot of power here?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I Wander doing it and he did it in the same game.
Speaker 1: For power, yeah, just a bit. I love it.
Speaker 2: It's what I can't do with my voice right now.
Speaker 1: But he's got a lot of power, Yes, so much power. One there, He's got a good lower half. I really like that, all right here? Some stat zeros, Oh man, remember when Patrick Corbyn had a good couple of spreak starts. We were all getting excited.
Speaker 2: Don't you want me to finish podcast? Let's not talking about Patrick Corbyn.
Speaker 1: Oh, why you got some shares there, buddy, I just don't.
Speaker 2: Want to get in nerd Patrick Corbyn. Yeah, it's all alerted.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Well, I'm gonna do it. Then seven earned runs eleven twenty e through four starts, Sean me and I have bad start for him, that's okay. Six earned runs. Don't worry about it. Everybody has a bad game, Elie's or Hernandez. Unfortunately, he had a bad start to in the no decision. He had pitched very well up until there, so that's kind of frustrating. Corey Klueber fourned runs for him and Arensavali six earned runs, Adelberto Mundasee one for eleven with seven strikeouts. How about that by Loo and wit Maryfield I did this weekend. He's got three steals for fourteen games, hitting the buck thirty six. Wit Marricksfield was one of the best hitters in baseball. I don't know what's wrong. Don't worry about it. Hazu Sanchez starting to cool off a little bit. Two for thirteen, six strikeouts. There, Bobashett sluggish start to the season for him. He's a great BILO candidate. He's a much better player. He's got twenty strikeouts already, hitting two seventeen. Jesse Winker has done nothing he's two for twenty, and that was one guy I was gonna Yeah.
Speaker 2: You were right about that so far. I mean, I still think so you will rebound the guys, you know, built to be a good contact hitter. But this is one that you were on, and you know, for all intents and purposes, you're right because you know you have this bad of a start. People are gonna cut him or he's easily easily trade accessible.
Speaker 1: I just felt like Cincinnati really propped up a lot of his numbers, you know, and that lineup too, the way it was structured, it was good for him. Jordan Alvarez two one for thirteen, three k's. But look, you got Alvarez, you got shit, you got wit Maryfield. Those are the guys I'm buying right now. Welsh. To me, those are guys that should absolutely, you know, people should be throwing offers all over the place. Let's get to the home run board because we've got a new leader. And it is a little scary if you're a Game of Thrones fan. It's the Night King. Oh my goodness, the Night King is up to seven. Look at that. It's glorious. Still got a bunch of people with six Pete A. Lonzo let me down terribly. No home runs for me this weekend?
Speaker 2: Boo did I get did I default get viron buck soon for the weekend.
Speaker 1: You have to call you to at least put it in the sheet. If you're not going to call it in discord, you have to at least put it in the sheet. Them's the rules.
Speaker 2: So I'm pretty sure that was the last person that I did have on the sheet.
Speaker 1: I just want to point out, well, I don't know, you have to talk to mayor. Mayor's not just kidding. I'm just saying you can take Byron Bucks in for the whole season for all I care. Like you said, and you want to play that game, we could play that game. If you want to play other games though, go to bet mgm. You see what I did there. Special offer for new users. Bet ten dollars and win two hundred when you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome. If you sign up today at BETMGM, on the BETMGM app or at betmgm dot com. Bet MGM the King of sportsbooks, and when you sign up, don't forget use that promo code leading off. That's one word leading off, not too It's one word now at BETMGM, so go and get your props on. Here's some good ones. A little tough day for it, but I combed through with a fine comb.
Speaker 2: Welsh.
Speaker 1: Shane Bieber kprop over on DK six and a half. I like to over on this one. The juice is a minus one fifty, but I would still pay it. Chris Taylor total bases on BETMGM is just point five. I think that's a smash. They are same with Trey Turner's total bases on DK, which is one and a half. I think that's a smash too. They've got good matchup against Kelly tonight against Arizona and then Mark Kano who's been quietly back for the Mets and actually hitting pretty well. This is a sneaky one, Boys and Girls, DK point five on the total basis. I like the over on that one. You get minus one sixty. Again, the juice isn't great, but I would squeeze that any anything else there catches your fancy there, Welsh, you know.
Speaker 2: One that I kind of like, and it would actually be you don't want to parlay these too crazy, but I kind of want to parlay. Kyle Schwarber total bases, which I believe is just said it or hit it might be. Where the hell was it it was at hits. It's on the prop sheet, which I highly SUGGECT suggests. Go check out the cheat sheet prop sheet, which you guys can go and check out over on bettingpros dot com. And they've got a Kyle Schwarber marker at one fifty and I believe it my he just hits at zero point five. And partly that with Will Smith with the Dodgers at total bases, which is plus up against Merle Kelly, who he hits pretty decent, and I would parlay those two together. But yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of this entire slate because also you have great hitters going up against really solid pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why. To the funny on, it's a tough one. And the picture. Remember when you know, a couple of weeks ago, when the picture k props were all over they were all wrong. Well they're not wrong anymore so. If anything, you might have looked for some of the unders. Maybe some of them are sat a little high.
Speaker 2: Not that Bieber one though, but no, not the Bieber one.
Speaker 1: The Bieber one's the one outlier for me, and speaking of the Dodgers, who we both seem to be in on there my stack of the night tonight like the Dodgers a lot. There's some value in the Dodgers too, especially on FanDuel, some really medium priced Dodgers, which is odd uh and Houston is the other way I would go as well. The Pitchers tonight. Look, if you're gonna go big time, it's Corbyn Burns, it's Smack Scherzer tonight. Sure's there's nine point three on DK He's he's almost a thousand dollars less than burn because he's going against the Cardinals. I would take that thousand savings and I would put it in the sures or I'm not even hesitating there. On DK they're the same price, So you can mix a match if you want to tonight in cash. It's perfectly fine if you want to have exposure to both. Franbur Valdez is eight point four on DK, eight point seven over on FANDEL. Here's the one strange outlier on DK, Walker Buehler is just eight point eight against Arizona Diamondbacks. Please just roster him. Don't overthink things. And Jose Burrios is super cheap tonight too. On DK. I don't know they got drunk last night. We're hanging out with somebody. I don't know what went on, but that's what I'm looking at tonight. Some of the lineup builders on DK. Got mccutching at three point three at the top of the order against a lefty on DK, that's good value. Alec Boehme at three point six, Markanna just two point three on DK. Markkanna, he's the cheat code that allows you to get to those big pictures tonight on DK, and then on FanDuel. Justin Turner, who's another by Loo for me, professional hitter, slow start whatever. He looks fantastic. He had a good spring three point one. Jeremy Pania Welsh's got two point nine. Michael Brantley at two point six. Start that stack with Houston with Panya and Brantley at the top of the order on FanDuel, and then go Kyle Tucker at two point nine and then the f animal two point six. Uh, those are some of the guys tonight. So well, You've had a lot of time to think about your home run call. Who is your guy tonight? Who's going Yard.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna go with the guy that I had just mentioned, a very good short career versus Merle Kelly going up against my Diamondbacks. I'm going with Will Smith. Hal apropos for your joke from a little bit earlier about Chris rob I'm gonna go with Will Smith, who is six for eleven against Merle. Got a homer in there, big bat. Merrill gives up some bombs even though he's been pretty solid with the strikeout numbers, and you know he's a sneaky, cheap option. But I'm gonna go with Will Smith against my Diamondbacks tonight. I am going to go at your mouth. Though you might pick out your mouth, Kate my pick out your mouth, just please.
Speaker 1: Don't hit me. I'm gonna go a Freddy free I'm also going with a Dodger tonight against Merle. Everyone just just just piling up on poor Murle tonight. But give me Freddy Freeman. Man, I gotta get off the schnid and look at I see people talking trash. You know, I started slow last year in the home run contest too, and then I was running the table for a while. So it's okay. I'm like the mark to share of the uh slow start of the home run contest. Remember, have a big share would be terrible every April, and you can buy him low like clockwork. I love that guy. He's the best. You could get ninety percent of his stats in five months. Love that dude so good. Uh, it looks like Mike Mayer is going with Hunter Renfro who's been hot lately too. And once again now we're getting at the end of April. So if you want to make a home run call, you gotta go join our discord Fantasypros dot Com slash chat. That's the place to do it. You join the chat and if you are a premium subscriber to our Fantasy Pros tools, which again it's not expensive. If you're gonna do football stuff too, you might as well just come over and join the cult and hang out with us because we're fun. You get exposure to all the AMA channels where you can ask Welsh myself direct questions. We're gonna do stay ages and things like that. There's a great group of people in here too, just to find to replace people in leagues, to get trade ideas off of. It's a great community we have and it's over on our discord again. It's fancypros dot com slash chat, and that's where the home Run Call lives, where you can go and make your home run calls every day. And I tell you we're gonna give away fabulous prices this year, which I'm very excited to sweet super excited. All right, So before we close things out today, this was a this was a wiz bang, jam packed kind of show boy.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I feel like I go into the couple of rounds. Any final thoughts here, Welsh that on your mind that you want to share with me, or the rest of the Peanuts and Cracker Jackson.
Speaker 2: Watching a time on my mind? You know, just been one time as of recent just looking at that stuff. But no, I mean, I will say this, we are closely getting into and we are going to have to start talking about when victory lap season does begin, because I think everybody has wrongfully jokes aside with I don't know if everybody has the brain capacity to understand the Byron Bucks and joke element.
Speaker 1: Of it all.
Speaker 2: But you know, victory laps and you know, stomping on graves of players that didn't work out season. It's been premature, you know, it's it's still in this moment, it's premature, but we are getting closer.
Speaker 1: I thinkies are growing. I think Memorial Day, I think that's the perfect time because you could celebrate, you know, because it's right at the end of May, You've had two months. It's a good sample. You can crack open a cold one by the pool and celebrate that. By that time, you know, the pool season started to open up a little bit here on the East coast. And then I would say, yeah, well it's always pool season in Arizona. Yeah, And then I would say, on the flip side, also a Memorial Day where you can roast people on the barbecue, guys that are terrible and you just want to you know.
Speaker 2: But we're in that middle period. We're in that middle spot where it's starting to feel you know, it's starting to feel like, you know, these trends feel long. But also the last thing I would add that is why because we are in that halfway point where we can officially join into victory lap season. This is why that conversation from earlier about like Kyle Tucker trading for this is a good period for guys that have had these extents. I mean, look at Cody Bellinger. People were laughing, laughing themselves to sleep about how Cody Bellinger was done and he started to pick back up. But guys like Kyle Tucker haven't done that yet. So the opportunity is pretty good right now. So go and jump on at that midway point. Yeah, and witness another. I mean, I've got all the shares of Wit so i can't trade for him. But those are a couple of guys that you should go and do while we're in this period where people people will look, they'll see the sample size and they'll go, boy, this is a little bit more than that first week or two, and then the real panic starts to set in and things are going to start to turn over. So take advantage of it.
Speaker 1: You're a moment of zen. Everyone from the Welsh there. Make sure you are subscribing to Fantasy Pro's MLB channel. Every time that you hear the show, you think about the show. We want you to be a subscriber of ours, so you know every day when we drop our show. And also make sure you like the show as well. We love you, We love you guys like the show. Give us some love back and of course, head over to betmgm dot com or download the bet mgm app the King of Sports Books and use that promo code leading off that way you can start your prompt bets as well. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids Books did all the