Speaker 1: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Bucco Territory, presented to you by the Foul Territory Network. I'm Noah Hiles joining me as always on this show. Arma two co hosts, Josh Harrison and Platinum Key aka Mark. It's Wednesday, so we have the mail bag and we're gonna switch it up like we did last week.
Speaker 1: It was all trade ideas.
Speaker 2: We gave our own trade target ideas last Wednesday. This Wednesday, we are taking years. I sent out a tweet on Tuesday morning asking for some just desired trade targets. We're not gonna get into the nuances that go into an exact trade recommendation or idea or suggestion, but more who do pirates fans have on their wish list? And we skimmed through it. We each picked one guy we like and we're gonna break it down segment by segment. We're gonna start with Josh's guy, then the second segment will be Mark's guy.
Speaker 1: Third guy or third guy will.
Speaker 2: Be presented by me in the third and final segment, and yeah, we'll just go back and forth and we'll get into it right now. Josh, you have the floor who is the first pirates trade target that stood out to you?
Speaker 3: So I'm looking at all three guys, John Ryan and I'm sorry bird Be may not be a guy. Sorry if you aren't, I apologize. But Garrett Whitlocke was the name that popped out to me just from a standpoint Boston. Boston's going through some things. Relief pitching is what ice one of the things that I highlighted last week when we covered, you know, some potential areas of need trade targets and the last two years, I think twenty four he was hurt, but twenty five and so far this year he's been a pretty dependable arm and having really good numbers and in a bullpen as we've you know, continued to talk about. As you know, I was on family vacation this past week, but I did happen to see you know a little bit, you know, still kind of having some issues just rightfully. So that was a name that popped out. When I saw three of them, you know, mentioned Whitlocke, it was kind of like, okay, yeah, I agree, you know, never faced to myself, but you know, when when it's hard to look at those numbers, what he's done, the past year and a half, and then you know, look at the bullpen of what the pirates have been running out there. This is a guy that is sinker slider. I think Change Up is gonna get outs. He's going to pitch to his own and you know, you don't see too many sinker Slider guys. You know, when everybody's worried about pumping Vlo, pumping vlow, you need guys that are gonna come out the paying and get outs. And you know, just looking through his body of work the past year and a half, as I mentioned, I think it was injured in twenty four, he's doing pretty well. And I think he's gonna be a named that is probably going to be talked about, not just you know, amongst us three, but you know throughout the course of you know, this next month or whatever. But that that was my guy that I saw. And I mean not two long horn, but the fact that all three of them and then bird be that was their only person. So you know, it kind of confirmed. Okay, I'm not the only one that is, you know, thinking that what Lock could be a you know, nice target. What about you, guys, what do you think?
Speaker 4: God Mark uh one point zero five whip is where he's at right now this year. That really stands out to me. For a Pirates bullpen that has struggled to keep base runners off the base pass, having a guy that can come in and limit that would be really, really nice. My only concern about Whitlock is as far as what would the Pirates do after this year. He has two club options following this year, one at like eight and a half or just around eight million, another for ten million and twenty twenty eight, And I don't know if the Pirates are willing to spend that much. I'm a reliever they might be, but that would be a concern that kind of gets up there as far as the Pirates price range. I think that's perfectly fair value for the production he's had. I think he'd probably get more than that as a free agent, honestly, So maybe the value based aspect of it would encourage the Pirates to keep him. But I think that is at least something to throw out there as you know, a caution, because it might be a little too pricey for the Pirates taste.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely could see how that could be a little not a rope, but definitely something that work concerned for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of the three guys that we're going to talk about on today's show, I think with Locke would and I don't know this, I don't even know who represents him as far as agency is concerned.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: I think he would probably have the highest chance of a no trade clause out of all the guys we're going to talk about today. So that's definitely something worth considering, especially with those two club options. Like if he has a no trade clause in the Pirates are on it, you're gonna have to probably do a little bit like, hey, they they could keep me for the next two years.
Speaker 1: This isn't just a rental thing. But man, I mean there's a ton to like.
Speaker 2: I think he's one of the best right handed relievers in baseball, probably the most underrated. I mean, you look, he's in the ninety nine percent tile and Chase he gets that good extension in ninety six percent tile. The Pirates love that fly fly ball hitter or pitcher. But you look, I mean, guys aren't hitting him hard average exon VELAs he's eighty six point eight, the barrel rate is only at five point six percent, so he's inducing soft contact.
Speaker 1: No one's squaring him up. He doesn't walk a lot of guys.
Speaker 2: As K percentage is twenty nine point one percent, his walk rate is five point five percent. Only thirty percent of the balls hit against him are hard hit. Like, this is a really really good pitcher. He's probably going to get traded. He's just gonna have a high price tag. I mean, I would probably pay more for this guy than I would have rolled as Chapman. Honestly, if I'm the Pirates now, if I'm a different team than probably not.
Speaker 1: But for what the Pirates need.
Speaker 2: I mean, this dude's only twenty six years old, and Mark you mentioned the two option years. The one club option I think is like eight and a half million.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's unreasonable.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Pirates are going to have a lot of money tied up into their pitching with Skeins going into arbitration next year and Mitch Keller's salary is obviously going to go up.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean eight million for an all star level closer, which this guy. I mean, he's not a closer, but he would probably be the closer on this team. I'd be fine with it. So yeah, it's just what are you willing to give up for him? And are you able to outbid these other teams, like if say the Dodgers for him, which why the hell wouldn't they because when you look like that eight and ten million option or whatever those opens years are, I don't have them in front of me.
Speaker 1: That's nothing. To them, that's a drop in the bucket.
Speaker 2: So uh, they would be more than Okay, I think giving up a little bit more than the Pirates would because to them, it's not a rental, it's it's a guy that you're gonna depend on in the back of your bullpen, which I guess would be the weakness of that team. And that's just one example. I mean, the Braves could go get this guy. There's literally every team in baseball it's looking for a recompetitive pitcher, competitor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Just looked it up. It's eight point twenty five and then ten and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, like ten and a half. I don't know if the Pirates are going to do that. Maybe you sign him, you take the option next year and then try to flip them.
Speaker 1: Or something, but like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I this is absolutely the perfect type of player that they should be pursuing.
Speaker 1: It's just what are you willing to give up to get him? And does it make the sense?
Speaker 2: Does it make sense to give up anything significant for a a player that is just a reliever and be for a team that's five hundred. So that's the question. But I mean, I love that, so yeah, I love that suggestion. I think texts a lot of boxes. So we're gonna take a quick break when we come back. Mark will give his trade target that you guys recommended, one that caught his eye when we come back on Bucco Territory.
Speaker 5: A s Geek is MLB's official ticket marketplace, and in addition to finding every single game on the MLB calendar, there are big events coming up.
Speaker 6: An All Star game, there's a home run derby. And if you think you're perfect and you can pick the right seat at the home run derby to get the most home run balls, you can get the little green dot and that might be your lucky seat. Don't go red dot though, because you might not get any balls, but go redgreen dot and get as many home run balls as you think you can catch.
Speaker 5: Yep, you click the seat, you check out what your view is each ticket's rated on a scale of one to ten, so you know you're getting a good deal. And that's what AJ's talking about. Green good, Red Bad with those dots and the code for you Territory one zero for ten percent off your next set of tickets at Sea Geek. That's ten percent off any MLB tickets with promo code Territory ten. Make sure you click the link in.
Speaker 1: The description of this episode.
Speaker 5: That'll help you download the app and get the code automatically added to your account so that you can use it later. Thank you to Zekeeek.
Speaker 4: All right, now on to our next one, which is going to be Hunter Goodman, another player who we had three different people suggest that the pirates should go after and trade for Hunter Goodman. And the more I looked into it, the more I really really like this guy. So if you're not too familiar, Hunter Goodman doesn't necessarily have the name recognition, mostly because he's just on the Colorado Rockies and he has twenty six home runs this year. And you're thinking, oh, twenty six home runs for a guy who hits at corps half the time, it's got just be cors Field. No, he only has eight home runs at cors Field this year, he would have eighteen home runs if he played every game at P and C Park, So a little regression if he were to play in a bigger ballpark at P and C. But I just feel like he doesn't really fit the Rockies timeline as far as their rebuild goes, and he really fits with the Pirates need, which is a starting catcher. This guy just absolutely mashes. Isn't a defensive liability, not like above average defense by any means, but good enough to stick at catcher. He has an eighty one OPS against left handed pitching this year. If you look at Andy Rodriguez, who has played really well, Andy's zero for fourteen this year against left handed pitching only has a a one to seventy six OPS right now, And so you can at least improve that aspect where you're not just like getting nothing that catcher against left handed pitching. While also adding he basically this guy is basically Brandon Laue if he could play catcher. If you look at their study. Yeah, yeah, go ahead, chumping.
Speaker 1: I was just just say you, this is a catcher that you d.
Speaker 4: Not catching right exactly, Yes, for sure. One and he's only twenty six. He's in He's about to enter his first year of arbitration, so he's under team control. He's not going to reach free agency until twenty thirty, which is exactly what you want if you're the Pirates. Uh. The only encounter of that is it's going to be a big, big priced tag. This guy's about to probably be a make his second All Star team. Consistently improving at the play each year just mashes and so you're gonna have to really pay up. I think the Rockies would be interested in pitching, really their biggest weakness right now. I don't know if he wanted to throw like a Jared Jones or a Carmen Macjinski out. I think that'd be probably a starting spot. I don't know if Jared Jones would be like enough to get it done for Hunter Goodman. Yeah, I don't know what are you laughing at, Noah, just I.
Speaker 1: Love to see Jared's face if.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to Colorado?
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally might kill someone?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah probably yeah, but yeah, so, I mean I think Hunter Goodman would just be such a great fit. He would be a guy like Brandon Lau, except you know that he's going to be on this team for the next few years, and that would be worth paying a large price for. He seems like he's not going to regress or anything, So I think he'd be a great fit. What do you think, Josh, I don't disagree.
Speaker 3: Even last week. I think catching, and as we continue to go forward, catching his thing that we talked about. That is an area that needs improvement. But we also talk about the dynamic of the catcher and being traded you know, midseason. But it can happen obviously if the you know right deal is made. But he checks a lot of boxes because offensively, you know, we know what has happened, you know, from the catching standpoint. Obviously, Indy facing righty's has been good, better, better than what they were getting. But left handed is still you know, facing left handed pitchers. You know, you have to be able to take advantage of those guys when you're trying to create matchups. And he's a guy, as you said, when he's not catching, he's gonna d h And I was on family vacation. I saw his game in Minnesota. I think those balls are home runs at PNC as well. Yeah, so you know, he checks a lot of boxes and he seems like a guy just watching them seems like a guy that's starting to get not starting to but you know, really believing, you know, he's as good as he is. You know, it's guys, you know, getting that confidence, and you know, for him to continue to continue that offensive production is obviously gonna help him as he furthers his career. But you know, I think it's a move that obviously, if the Pirates could make, they would be willing to because obviously catching is an area that we've hit on and that's what they're gonna need. And I don't want to keep saying it, but I said it last week when somebody said that's what they would be going for. And if you don't want to test free agency and feel like you want to spend money, you're gonna have to find a way to As you said, if they want some major league ready pitching, you're gonna have to, you know, maybe inquire about that and see what can happen. But if you're truly serious about locking up something behind the plate, I think he's probably your best candidate. I don't think you. I mean, there's some other guys out there, but I think as far as if you're trying to not really feel like you want to go into the pocket and you want to get creative and not have to worry about I mentioned Adli Rutchman last week. Obviously he's a little bit more price here on the money books. You on the books, So you know, I think it's a a I don't want to say win win, but I agree it's not really fitting their timeline for the rebuild. So you they might as well see what they can get for him, and you know, help the team that's trying to push, and Pirates seem like a team that could line up with it. But I'm sure there's some other teams as well.
Speaker 1: So you said he's got two more years of arbor three.
Speaker 4: He enters free agency.
Speaker 2: Right before eight nine, so he hasn't even hit arb yet. Ye, and you're looking at a guy who's probably gonna have a four war season this year, So let's just assume conservatively the next three years he's worth ten to twelve war and you have that all under arbitration. I mean, you're looking at a very expensive freight target. So and I think the Pirates, ironically they're prospect capital fits Colorado's timeline. You look at their top two prospects. These are guys who aren't gonna be up in no. Two to three years. Those are probably That's probably the type of return Colorado is looking to get if they trade Hunter Goodman this year is an in position, be damned.
Speaker 1: It's more just we want guys in like low way, but like our high high sing guys. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so it's like, are you willing to give up Edward Florentino for this? Are you willing to give up Seth Hernandez for this? I'd probably say yes, closer to Florentino.
Speaker 4: Than I'm not giving for.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just because Seth Fernandoz has got to replace Paul Schames exactly.
Speaker 1: That's just how it's gonna go.
Speaker 4: You can't get pictures on the open market as the Pittsburgh Pirates. You need these young, controllable pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like for Florentino.
Speaker 2: Florentino is gonna be good, But I mean, will he be better than Hunter Goodman?
Speaker 6: Right? I don't know?
Speaker 4: Will he line up with the window where yeah the Pirates are actually yeah in a playoff?
Speaker 2: Well Goodman can make your starting pitching better. It's like, but it's gonna probably I would have to assume, like considering just some of the Like I look at a guy like Mason Miller last year, he was a totally different position, Like he was traded from the number three prospect in baseball last ye and it's because of how much control he had remaining and the value that he'd had. Goodman is a more valuable player than Mason. Yeah, h Miller.
Speaker 4: So I don't se that's just hitting third.
Speaker 2: Year giving up You're giving up probably Florentino and something else. And it could be maybe like by Sterling and Antoine Kelly, or you can.
Speaker 4: Maybe like a Christian Curtis or something or.
Speaker 2: Who knows, who knows, Like it's and it's not worth speculating too much over. But like I don't think he's probably to say, that would probably be the most the Pirates have given in a trade since.
Speaker 4: Yeah eighteen, the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't have to talk about that anymore. Yeah, and I yeah, yeah. So it's it's a it's a very enticing thing. I mean, it would be a bold move.
Speaker 2: It's a huge gamble, and it's probably one I would consider depending on the price. But like you just got to know, it's like that's a guy where if you're training for him, like you better keep.
Speaker 1: Building after this year. And yeah, you would have to look at that as like a.
Speaker 2: Three year free agency acquisition. That like that's your window, that's your three year window, and you know you probably have to try to extend him to really ensure you get the most value.
Speaker 1: But I don't I don't hate it. Was this guy's a better player, yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Yeah is oh yeah, and it was a game I brought up in the off season on this show. Was a guy that I wanted the Pirates to go after. I still want the Pirates to go after him. So, uh, it would be a big one. I think this would be probably like the biggest level swing that the Pirates could take on a player. I don't know, like like I don't anticipate anything bigger.
Speaker 1: The best catcher traded mid season since.
Speaker 4: Like Mike I saw like JT Real Muto like in twenty nineteen. Maybe it was like the last like big catcher like that with team control left ye so yeah right, yeah, so Miami, Miami doesn't happen often, but you know, hey, if this was the year for the Pirates to do it, I think it would be.
Speaker 2: I also think Colorado wouldn't be wrong to just wait for the off season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've been hesitating to trade him because you know, yeah, they have so much control left. But they do have a new like front office. Uh yeah, maybe yes, maybe they'll be a little a little bit more willing to move on from like the past administrations players like that. Who knows, but yeah, would definitely help.
Speaker 2: So all right, we're gonna take another break when we come back. Final trade target of today's show.
Speaker 1: Here in Bucco Territory.
Speaker 7: This episode is brought to you by fan Duel Baseball fans. The MLB season is in full swing and fan Duel is giving you a chance to call your shot with Daily Dingers. Joining the action is easy. Just make your free pick on who's hitting a home run in their game, and if you're right, you'll get a profit boost to use on your next bet for a chance at extra winnings. It's just another reason why fan Duel is the home of home runs.
Speaker 1: So are you.
Speaker 7: Ready to play your game? Head over to FanDuel dot com Slash podcast to get started. That's FanDuel dot Com Slash podcast to opt in for Daily Dingers and make your free pick on who's hitting a homer, playball and swing for the fences on fan Duel an official partner of Major League Baseball. No purchase necessary, opt and required. Bonus issued as non withdrawable profit boost tokens. Restrictions apply, including any token expiration and max wager amount. See terms at sportsbook dot FanDuel dot com. Gambling problem call or text one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 1: All right, final trade target of the show. You guys know me. I love the sicko pools. All right.
Speaker 2: Everyone can go hunting for a white whale, and that is a fun of trade deadline season is dreaming up that big team.
Speaker 1: Or that big player for your team to acquire.
Speaker 2: But I like finding the guys that a are probably more realistic and B A lot of teams that win the World Series are going a deep playoff run. They don't always make a huge blockbruster trade, right. They bolster what is already a solid lineup, but with guys who can fill a specific role and make the team more well rounded altogether. And that's how the bullpen should be addressed, in my opinion. So when I saw the name Joendris Gomez got a little excited because I do think there is something that.
Speaker 1: Could be added here. With this guy, I'll give you the breakdown.
Speaker 2: I mean, his his numbers above the hood are fine.
Speaker 1: Well, I got Hunter Goodman pulled up and Garrett what look uh?
Speaker 2: I think he has like a like a three six era or something like that. I'd leave you as nine saves. He's twenty six years old, right hander, but under the hood it's not as desirable. I mean his expected ERA is five point twenty nine, which is a thirteenth percentile, which just kind of tells me maybe he's getting a little lucky at the beginning of the year. The main thing that you know, I've mentioned on the show pirates love guys who get that extension. He's in the eighty third, yeah, percentile on extension. He doesn't really have a bad pitch. He throws four of them. His sinker seems to be probably his most productive pitch. I think he throws it strictly against right handers, like twenty one percent of the time.
Speaker 1: I believe it tunnels well with his four team, So I like that. And then there's the two years of control.
Speaker 2: Now, this guy isn't Garrett Whitlock like we talked about. This guy isn't This guy isn't the dude from Colorado we talked about in our last Yella, Like, this is probably not an eighth inning or ninth inning guy. This is this is a medium to maybe sometimes high leverage arm, but they still need that. And that's like, I mean, even with the two years of control, you're not giving up anything crazy for this guy. You're just not You're you're giving up you know, a double a prospect or maybe an up down guy in the major leagues, right whoever, you know Minnesota Twins want probably might make it easier that the manager of that organization is very familiar with your farm system.
Speaker 1: So if there were guys that he noticed on a.
Speaker 2: Backfield in Brandenton or maybe had some input in on on you know, if they get added to the forty man or not.
Speaker 1: That could make this deal easier.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I look at it where it's not the sexiest of selections. It's not somebody who is necessarily even that amazing, But he's better than a lot of what you have, and he could probably help you win games more than no offense to these guys.
Speaker 1: But like Brandon Bedoir can right now, So yeah, I would kick the tires on him for sure.
Speaker 4: What do you guys think, Yeah, he kind of reminds me of like a Johann Ramirez with his career. He's a reliever that's bounced around all over the place. He was on three teams in twenty twenty five, he's on two teams already this year. But he's one of those relievers where if you catch him at the right moment when they're dealing, like, he looks really really good. And the Twins since they claimed him from the Rays, they've done that. He has a one point six four ERA this year with the Twins. Uh, he's pitching or twenty five games for them compared to nine games with the Rays. And yeah, they've Whatever the Twins have done with him has been working. And so if you can bring that with him to Pittsburgh maybe even continue to improve. You know, maybe this is a guy that Bill Murphy could really, you know, say hey, I did this, I helped fix this guy. Look I'm actually doing something positive here. Maybe that would be the case, but I think, you know, this is like the level of reliever that we should expect at the deadline. I don't know if.
Speaker 1: You're capable of getting more.
Speaker 2: But this is a minimum, like, this is the type of player at min them they should add regardless of where they are in the standings.
Speaker 1: If you're not going to sell, this is the type of player.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if a guy like this comes across like the waiver wire, like you gotta snag and give these guys a shot and fly take a flyer on them and see if they work out. So I don't think.
Speaker 3: I mean, you mentioned he's been with a few teams the past couple of years, So that right there is showing you that one, pitching is something that all teams need, but two, if teams are as you say, taking flyers on them, teams have seen something, you know. But also I've been in a situation where I played with guys where you know, we've a guy has joined the team for a week and then you know he's the odd man out because somebody came back and not that he didn't pitch well, you know, but I've seen guys that have also done the same thing and come and pitch well, and it's like, man, he's still the odd man out. We don't really and you know a trade is made for this guy or whatever. And especially when you mentioned how he's pitched over his last you know, twenty five albums with Minnesota since he's been there definitely is intriguing. And as you said, it's nothing that you would consider what they call sexy. But these are type of moves that you would consider necessary if you're you know, whether no matter what you said, no, whether you're can you know, trying to make the playoffs, or if he's got two years of control. He's a guy that is better than a lot of options of what you said you've had right now or that you could run out there. So it's not a guy that you got to give up much for and not to put more on a young man, but he's already accustomed to moving around, you know, like not trying to be funny, you know, So sometimes guys like that has almost been like, you know what, this dude's kind of been through the ringer enough. This is a guy that might understand the moment of man. You can put him in a lot of different roles because he's been on different teams over the past two years that have probably been just a bunch of a go get some innings and it's like, hey, this dude is probably got something that is like man, he can stick around a little bit. So teams are taking flyers and as you said, maybe maybe Shelton knows somebody's Hey, yes, we can take a flyer on or saw this kid on the backfield, or saw this kid pitch a couple wings, or saw his pen. But bottom line, I think we all agree that bullpen needs to be helped. And if you're not going to get a gear Whitlock type, you have to go and get you know, a go Maz type somewhere in between. But you have to address this bullpen. And while you can shoot for geartt Whitlock, it's not bad to also acquire somebody with you know, Gomez's you know, attributes to what he's had going on in the past.
Speaker 4: I prefer a Gomez over and overpay for a whitlocker. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're not in a position to say an overpay is worth the risk, honestly, let's be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're back at another episode recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can get to Gomezes and.
Speaker 2: Not really feel the loss as much as one wet locker. Yeah, our two Gus is productive.
Speaker 1: Up all right.
Speaker 2: Uh, As we wrap up, want to remind everybody to hit that subscribe button if they haven't already. We're on a mission of three thousand subs, can't get there without your help. Also, I want to remind everyone to check out the Bucco Territory team store where we've got all of your good merch and maybe one of these new pirates can be rocking a Bucco Territory.
Speaker 4: I love it story when they make that happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 4: Guys, wrap up, go ahead, Josh, you have any final thoughts.
Speaker 3: Man, good to be back, and uh yeah, you know, it was going for a little week li family vacation, but I got to see a little bit and I will say it was just a little shout out. I saw Connor made it back. It's pretty cool to see him make it back. And obviously know they're still sorting through some things, but filmily vacation, I was still able to peek in and see some things happen. So that was one of my observations with saying that Connor came back, and unfortunately I think I saw a horror which go down. But yep, you know, nonetheless, at five hundred, keep rocking and put yourself in a position to you know, go for acquisition that may help the team.
Speaker 4: And my final thought, just leave a comment below of these three guys, you know which one would you like to see the Pirates go after the most and maybe give us another name that we can discuss and break down next Wednesday. So leave a comment below that helps us as well. Hit that subscribe like buying all that fun YouTube stuff. So I really appreciate you guys listening, taking half hour to join us here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'll echo of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just keep keep coming with different names. Obviously the further we get into July it might be more difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, think of different names. Let's get creative.
Speaker 2: I mean it's fun to kind of explore these ideas. Is every Wednesday, which is what we're probably gonna do for the rest of the month now because we're in July August. All right on behalf of Platinum Key ak Mark and Josh Harrison. I'm the Ohio, signing off saying thanks for tuning in to another episode of Bucco Territory, presented to you by the Foul Territory Network.