Speaker 1: Now it is time for the nephew and the prank phone call for today. What you got for us, nep.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to uh deep in the archives. Paper clips? Paper clips that I'm pretty simple.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: Watch me work though, Watch me work now, cat dog, give you would paper clips.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to reach for Veronica. This is she I have Ironica. How you doing? My name is Philip. I'm from CORP. How you doing?
Speaker 3: Im?
Speaker 1: Good? Thank you?
Speaker 3: How can I help you today?
Speaker 1: You were with the company here see you just left about what six months ago?
Speaker 3: That's correct?
Speaker 1: Okay? And you left with a severance? Am I right?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry? Who must be going with?
Speaker 1: Philip? My name is Philip, Philip. I'm actually calling on some security questions and wanted to reach out to you. Now you you own your own travel agency, now that's correct, okay. Now you actually left with the severance when you when you left the company? Is that right?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 1: Okay? And how long were you actually with?
Speaker 3: I was there for eight years?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: Who am I to again?
Speaker 1: My name is Philip. I'm with security And what can I do for you?
Speaker 3: Philip?
Speaker 1: Uh? Well, we got we have you. You started this business. Now did you started before you left?
Speaker 3: Philip? I started this business after I left there.
Speaker 1: You started it after you left there, that's correct, one month, one month after you left there. Okay. So the reason why I'm giving you a call, and I've been you know, we've gone through some security tapes and things of that nature. We're missing so many rims of paper, We're missing thousands of paper clips, We're missing so many office supplies, and it's been brought to the security's attention that it's targeting that you are the person that has taken all of this this uh office. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Let me let me get this right, Philip. You calling my place of business, answer me if I have used paper clips and paper I have customers in my establishment right now. I can't talk to you about.
Speaker 1: This, Okay, ma'am listen. I know that I'm sorry for calling your place to business, but I want to say this. We're at the of the point of actually picking you up behind items that have been taken from the company, so I wanted to call and see if we could get it taken care of over the phone. Now you gotta go, then I'm gonna have to actually come out to your business, and that's something that I'm trying not to do.
Speaker 3: You know what, Hold on one second, you hold that on?
Speaker 4: Who is this on my phone talking about some paper clips? I have been going from there for six months and you calling me now by some paper and.
Speaker 1: So what paper clips? Man? We're missing at least five thousand paper clips.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what you can do.
Speaker 4: I have been out of that company for six months.
Speaker 3: I worked for y'all for eight years, and you all let me go. I adn't taking anything from you.
Speaker 1: Okay. Have you ever used any paper or any paper clips outside of Have you done that? Of course?
Speaker 4: I use paper every day I run a business.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're using our paper for your own personal business, your travel agent or whatever it is that you have. You're using office supplies that right there is against the laws. Oh no, I will.
Speaker 4: Go and buy you some paper clips.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we don't want paper clips. Man. Now we've given you a severnth play and from my understanding, it's been a substantial amount. And right now it's gonna be filing charges and taking you to court over these paper clips and paper.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what you can do. The five thousand paper clips. I'm a paper clip them together and hang you off by your I am stealing the paper clipps. You're gonna call me six months late to talking about some paper and paper clips?
Speaker 2: Ma'am.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go back fillip. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: This is some fill up.
Speaker 1: So are you wanting to return all the merchandise because it looks.
Speaker 4: Like I didn't take no merchandise. I don't have to steal nothing from y'all. I work for you for eight years.
Speaker 1: Something about for eight years? You stole paper paper clips, you stole off the supplies, scissors, masking tape. You have taken markers, pens.
Speaker 4: We got it down for No what video taps you got?
Speaker 1: Fill up?
Speaker 4: I ain't steel nothing from y'all. I was employee of the year. You all gave me a seven package. How dare you call me six months later? You can take the paper clips and shove them up your behind?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Are we done here?
Speaker 1: No? We're not done here.
Speaker 4: So take your video tape and your paper clips and your scissors, and you know what to do with them.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't. Man. Now listen, what we're gonna have to do is you're gonna get served right there at your travel agency. Where are you locating, Susie?
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm gonna give you my address because you come over here. I got some scissors for your fill up. I don't have time for this. You want my address, you can come on over here. Look it up.
Speaker 1: Google med We want our paper clips back, holte me.
Speaker 4: Come get them then, matter of fact, give me your address. Phil if I bring them to you steal those paper clips. I'm a Christian woman, and you got me on this phone cussing, fighting with you. I'm not fighting to paper clips. What's your address to up?
Speaker 1: We're gonna sing over five thousand paper clips and we need those.
Speaker 4: Now, what's your address? I'm gonna bring your paper and paper clips to you.
Speaker 1: How about that? So you are you are guilty of using the paper aren't you?
Speaker 4: We all used paper fill up?
Speaker 1: I don't deal, which means guess what. It's against the law, which means your law something. If you have taken one paper clip, it's against the law. And we all you got pins in your car?
Speaker 4: I feel it. Befit corporation, I bet you do.
Speaker 1: I work for the company.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to run a business. So you stealing too. Give me your voice's number. You calling my phone talking about some pens and paper clips.
Speaker 1: You watch your line.
Speaker 3: Give me your address.
Speaker 4: I'll bring the pens and paper clips.
Speaker 1: You ain't got you do thinking so many pins and so many paper clips?
Speaker 4: Run a business.
Speaker 1: Don't call my phone with this.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about some address.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say decision now. I'm gonna go ahead and order come over. I'm ordering the police to come and pick you up, okay, because I'm trying to get the problem taking care of about the phone.
Speaker 4: The police and you come with him, Come get it. I got something for your when you get here. Bring them. You're calling me a boy, some paper and paper cliffs. I've been going from here for six months.
Speaker 1: You craam. You have stolen paper clips from the company, and we want our paper clips back.
Speaker 4: Bring yo over here. You want to get more paper cliffs, and I'm gonna call my man so he can kick yo over here. You want to you want to address? You want to address up? Come on, I'm a professional. I'm trying to run a business. I gotta walk away from my customers. If it was about some pens and papers.
Speaker 1: And paper clips, because you stole over five thousand paper your feet. And you also you better be ready because you stole some stuff for Tommy and he's been over here about it too.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, wait something.
Speaker 1: Tommy says, you're stolen a bunch of here stuff.
Speaker 4: Listen, I don't know nobody.
Speaker 1: You don't know nephew, tim me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You don't know him? What's I say? Do you know nephew? Tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Do you know him?
Speaker 3: You gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 1: Your girlfriend Dorothea got me the brank phone call you. Oo.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna kickut.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get her right now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kickt come down.
Speaker 4: You made me step in the back room on you.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me ask you something, baby, what is the baddest I mean, the baddest radio show in.
Speaker 3: The last Steve Harvey Morning Show is on?
Speaker 2: That's it right there? That that that that that that's it right there, that's stud that is greatest right there? Yeah, paper clips, favorite clips. All right, If you haven't checked your schedule, you better check it quick because the nephew is floating around the country. That's right by Tim rus August twenty ninth. It's another all white affair, that's called all white affair. Where's that at? That is the the River City Theater. Niggers on see right now, Chicago. The Nephew is coming to town July twenty fourth through the twenty sixth at the City.
Speaker 1: Winery, Shy Town.
Speaker 2: I expect y'all to come out, trip out, wild out with your boy landing to cut August eighth. I got the Pittsburgh City Winery. The list goes on check out my check out my dates Thomas Miles dot com. The Nephew come to town, come check out your boy. All right, Hey, yay, yah, yay.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show