Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports.
Speaker 2: Fired up about this week's episode, another spooktober banger. Sorry we don't have an intro from the boy Taylor. You guys know how you guys know how it goes. Yeah, I hope you're embracing the shit out of this month. I hope you guys are having as much fun as we are. We love seeing you guys tag us and absolutely everything spook wise, whether you're watching, I hope you guys are watching a spook a night. That's a scary movie or TV show every night. It doesn't have to be scary, it's gotta be Halloween themed. Hope you guys are rocking your spooktober merch. If you haven't gotten your spootober merch, head over to barstool sports dot com and go to the store and go under the brand Busting to buy our spooktober merch.
Speaker 1: And I hope you guys are still doing something.
Speaker 2: Every weekend, Like you got to go to a Halloween themed festivity every weekend. Last weekend for us, we went and we went to an orchard. We got a couple pumpkins, we got a few apples, we had a we had a nice little Halloween themed day. We're getting the we're getting the pump waffle drift dressed up all the time. But we were having a great time all So, if you're going to the Titans game tomorrow, or if you're listening on Tuesday, if you're going to the Titans game tonight, we have we still have some spots open at ACME to where we're doing a watch party tailgate, So go and do that. Games at six o'clock. The boys are fucking stoked, fired up, ready to play. Even though we haven't been practicing, doing nothing. We've been in a frenzy. The world's attacking us right now, the NFL's attacking it. We don't know what to do. All we know is we control. We can control. We're gonna adapt, We're gonna improvise. We're gonna overcome, because that's what we always fucking do.
Speaker 1: Doing a lot of giveaways.
Speaker 2: Keep on us busting WTB on social media to check out all the giveaways we do.
Speaker 1: Follow us.
Speaker 2: I just told you, Busting WTB. Subscribe to our shit. If you guys are listening, we need to continue to bump the ratings A way to do that, to keep the boys hot, is to unsubscribe and then resubscribe again. So please do God's good work and resubscribe to the boys. We love you, we appreciate you, We hope you enjoy this spook Toebre episode number two of four, and it is a banger. Keep embracing the spook biggest hugs and tiny kisses.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, dude, there's a couple of things that get me fired up. The Halloween one gets me fired up, but this one's This one's neck and neck with it, dude, play that one more time. Let me just feel that in my bones real quick. Took the breath out of me.
Speaker 1: Just now. That took the breath out of me. Yeo, that's fucking spooky.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. There's been a lot of spooky ship that's happening today. Man, we fucking uh, the boys, the buses in a Look at the.
Speaker 4: Fucking way I'm sitting Jesus Christ, the way the boys.
Speaker 5: Nails.
Speaker 4: It's like a hook on it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, hey, that was real.
Speaker 1: You're not a big foot.
Speaker 4: You sucked toast. No fucking this is gonna be totally off.
Speaker 1: The top real quick. I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Person on my team. One time there was a conversation. I was sitting at breakfast, breakfast of all places, this guy and another person they're talking about eating a all right, which is actually a pretty casual conversation in the WALKO. Yeah, oh for sure, guys talking about eating. Like the guy goes, let's start talking about doing stuff in the bedroom. I'm sitting there eating my eggs.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I'm ear hustling like a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: This guy says, like, you eat ass, and he's like, yeah, you know, I asked you get your ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get my ass.
Speaker 5: Eight.
Speaker 3: Then the guy goes, you suck toes. He goes, man, if I suck toes, I gotta make him take a shower first. And I'm thinking of my head. You just said yeah, I you'd ask, no problem, But them tost came up, dude, and you're saying you have toke a shower now.
Speaker 1: Because of it. That's disgusting. What were you doing? You just eat?
Speaker 4: Like eat My head down like fuck, nah.
Speaker 1: I think by that time, you know me, I'm always in that conversation. If I care.
Speaker 3: There's a freaks, dude, I'll tell you what, you little free grunt you there. You don't suck toes though, I think there's nothing sexual about that to me.
Speaker 1: I say this all the time, like I wish.
Speaker 3: Everything turned me on. You know what I'm saying, because for me, it's pretty standard, right boobs but vagina boom the Tree trilogy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But there's nothing else that really shakes my walls.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There's nothing else that.
Speaker 1: Gets the old rumble in the jungle. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I kind of wish I know what you're saying. I wish there are some other things that got me going. I wish some sucking toes was like, yeah, fuck it.
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 2: A forty year old version. I've literally looped up and made love to the archers of her feet.
Speaker 1: But it's done.
Speaker 3: But it's not about eating nasty today, boys, it's not about sucking toes. What it's about is that spoous it's weak too. I've spooked Toper and you guys have been absolutely unbelievable the way you guys are just embraced the spook those tier ones.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, keep tagging.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's a lot of Tier twos out there fucking clanking and banging and getting after a dude putting in there.
Speaker 2: I can feel you. That's a weird thing I keep doing. Huh.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna keep going though, Yeah, keep going.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I love the energy right now. I will say that we're but the boys were walking out in the bus a little bit to go. We're hanging out, We're sitting there. It's kind of it's dark outside. The boys decided to do a little bit of a dark because it's spoofs Obertober. It's nighttime, so we decided to do it a little bit of a a little bit of a walk, little crew walk.
Speaker 1: We talked about it.
Speaker 3: I talked about our amhibitions, what we want to do, how we want to conquer the earth with some guys from Jason voorhe's fighting thirteenth looking motherfucker starts walking up to us with a Coca Cola can in his hands.
Speaker 1: Oh, I actually said that was gonna come at all.
Speaker 3: Actually kind of scared me a little bit. So buddy starts walking up to me there like like General Patton back there, Southern dude, you know, Jo there with jaw boys here did dude hadn't shaved in a while, looking like me a little bit but a little more gray. Uh So, this buddy starts talking to us and I'm like, we're squatting. And he's like, what did you say. I said, we're squatting. You can put your hand up.
Speaker 1: We're squatty. This guy's like, okay, And and then I kind of sat him with the.
Speaker 2: Like we're just married with kids, ignoring our wives, you know how It is like he loved that joke.
Speaker 3: He thought that was the funniest fucking thing. Yes, I'll tell you what, man. Then we started going back to our conversation. That's like, you should.
Speaker 1: Always be nice to people. I need you need to know that.
Speaker 4: But if it's spoop Ober and Skim, some scary.
Speaker 3: Looking motherfucker walks up to you from from afar. He's tall, wearing a trench coat. You're just having a conversation with the boys. One thing leads to another and you fucking he's just tip tiptoeing and you start to wonder, what is that. Yeah, then all of a sudden, in the back of your head you hear a little fucking something going on.
Speaker 1: And that was bad timing. It was what we wanted that wasn't very spooky, was playing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, if you want to get rid of those people.
Speaker 1: Here's what you do.
Speaker 3: Acknowledge them. Hey, I see that you were here. It's spoop ober. I'm a little nervous. Tell them what you're doing, make it off putting joke, and then go back the best you possibly can't. Just go back to the conversation you're having, right, as if the person was never there, right, And that's that's one way to get rid of a scary bump.
Speaker 1: He walked off. He did walk off. I'll tell you what though.
Speaker 4: Before we started this podcast, I heard some kaboom and going out, so I'm not sure what the hell's going on out there.
Speaker 1: It's spooky, dude, it's a poky people are buying in.
Speaker 3: Some guy with a Jason Vorhees mass walks in here and he fucking opens the door and starts shooting Will in the face with a.
Speaker 1: Sawed off shotgun.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's about his embracement. You can get it's at that's a little heavy, but it's kind of scary, and that's that's that's a honest possibility.
Speaker 3: The guy knows where we are now. Yeah, he walked into the bushes. Dude, there's there's chiggers in Tennessee. You don't walk into bushes ever around here, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's some scary ship. That's a weird way to start a podcast, ladies and gentlemen. But I'll tell you what, nothing changes the fact that we fucking love and we embrace the spook around here.
Speaker 4: And you guys have been unbelievable. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: There's been some great interactions on Twitter, on all social media's about what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, keep sending, keep hashtagging, spooked over, Yeah they whatever.
Speaker 1: Were on one thing, keep showing us the movies you're watching.
Speaker 3: One that was just gonna hit on that one thing that We've really seen a lot of people talking about those movies, talking about.
Speaker 1: What they're into, and hey, I'm watching this this week.
Speaker 4: I'm throwing a little Charlie Brown on there. I'm throwing the you gotta make it.
Speaker 1: You need a break.
Speaker 3: You got to have a break otherwise your nervous, you're stressed, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, holy fuck, you know how it is.
Speaker 2: You get there a little later, Shoot, you text like Hey, they I'm gonna take it easy tonight.
Speaker 4: And we're only one week into it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: All week two, I'll tell you well, yeah, sorry, we've been a full.
Speaker 3: Weekend this week too, right because it's come out on Monday. Correct, Yeah, okay, that the hard You're right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That was tough. I know, I know it's okay.
Speaker 4: I tell you what. The boy's a little tired, you know. I know I'm a little tired.
Speaker 1: Right, I get it. You gotta babe, you get your dad of too.
Speaker 3: I'm a dad of too. The movies that we're talking about I love, Like I've said it before in the last podcast, I need to say it again, like I love the old Bangers, dude. But we talk too much about the Slide. No, we don't talk too much, but we talk a lot about the Slashers. One thing we got to talk about a little bit is the Exorcist.
Speaker 1: The fucking horror the horror.
Speaker 3: Movies, Like Exorcist was that first kind of paranormal activity kind of bit you what I'm saying, Yeah, like there was a there that was the first like like Demons, the Devil, fucking some girls, masturbating some thirteen year girls masturbating with a crucifix, learning about a Ouiji board. Yeah, you learn about it. I mean that's two different movies. But yeah, that gets fucking It's a little scary out there, dude.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Is it a Wigi board the Exorcists isn't there? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So there was, Like I want to say, it's based on a story out of Saint Louis. No it is not. Pull it up. Pull it up, boys, pull that up. That's scary, dude.
Speaker 2: But exorcisms are like a like if you want to get really spook, dude, if you want some real scares, google real videos of real exorcisms.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you it doesn't mean the herons back the next stand up, because that's it.
Speaker 1: I can see. I saw in your eyes. Scares me because I believe in that kind of shit. You believe. You believe in exorcisms? Yeah, people being possessed? I believe in it? You do, Yes, I could. I mean I got a couple of stories. Actually I think I told a story last year. That's all right. We new listener, We got.
Speaker 3: New listeners every single week. Is people are really buying it, and I fucking love Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's some sketchy fucking ship dude that goes on and I just whether they're super into their cult or whatever it is, they act a little different, Like I think that extra shies is exorcism, exer exorcism, shit is real. Just say shit, I'll say it for you.
Speaker 1: Exorcism, that exorcism shoes No, no, I just I'll just say the exorcism. Then you see the ship. Exorcism shit perfect is real. It's real. Yeah, it can't. It's a fucking it's a real deal, dude.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: There's the thing is that so many people have died, and there's so many stories about people talking to other people from the great beyond, like doing a Ouiji board.
Speaker 1: Do you think the Wigi board shit's real?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, I don't know if it's real, but I'm sure shit.
Speaker 1: Will never do a Wigi board. I will never.
Speaker 2: Because you got there's a little bit in you that thinks no, there's a lot of it in me that thinks I'm a fucking lot of better. You're not going to go to the extent of saying it's real. Well, because you don't think it's real. Then it's like, why not fucking do it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I think the simple thing is this, do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, me too?
Speaker 4: Did I think?
Speaker 1: Yes? When we're in that graveyard a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Ago, Yeah, that was a scary, But it really wasn't that scared because this one was was actually like it was a really clean gravyar.
Speaker 4: It was a clean graveyard, well put together.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: I think it was like a military graveyard too, it would it was, It was well, it was well done. It was actually very calm in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was nice.
Speaker 3: There's there's a lot of different things where I lived. There's a cemetery, right, Yeah, that's just scary.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, hey remember I I fucked up last week. I couldn't remember the place that I was talking about home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Blackwell, like that's the black on the ranch?
Speaker 1: Was that a real thing? Ranch is in black Okay? It's suspect. Yeah, so Black Walls is a fun place. That was a fucked place. Bro Okay.
Speaker 2: People from Missouri that are around my hometown, like they know what the fuck I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Black Wall is a sketchy, fucking place. I'm sweating just thinking about it. I know, what what what do you what do you find in? What do you find in?
Speaker 6: Alex the exorcism. Exorcist was based on a true story in Maryland. It's always the northeast Blackwell thing.
Speaker 2: Right now, if there was an exorcism that took place at Saint Louis Hospital and you can actually tour it, now that floor you can't go on that floor at all, but you can tour the rest of the hospital.
Speaker 4: How come we can't go on the floor just that spook.
Speaker 1: Because that's where the exorcism took place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you apparently, Hey there's that bridge too in Blackwell, black hole. Roll. I told you a fucking bridge. Yeah, so I think I said train tracks since you said train tracks? So what happens on the bridge? If you sit there, you.
Speaker 1: Can hear a train coming? Yeah? Some weird shit? Do you have the oh shit?
Speaker 2: I hope you guys are thoroughly enjoying this Spootober episode number two of four. I hope you're embracing the spook no matter where you are, whether you're in an office, any environment, whether you're at home, run your family, or around roommates, whatever, on a team. I hope you're embracing the month of Spootober and getting the no fun having Spootober people and getting them on board, or at least letting them know. Hey, I don't hate my life like you guys do. I'm embracing this entire month like a holiday. But I wanted to stop in and let you guys know that this episode is brought to you by Georgia Boot. Shout out Georgia Butt, no free shoutouts. It's the world's most comfortable boot. Ask Michael Myers and Jason forhies, because that's what they wear in all their murderers slasher movies. Don't know that for sure, but I'm assuming that that's what they wear because they're swift, they move quickly, and they look good. Georgia Butt is America's hardest working boot, and for over eighty years, Georgia has been making boots that work as hard as you do, tough enough for your job, and cool enough for everything else. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots, so comfortable that you'll never want to take them.
Speaker 1: Bad boys off.
Speaker 2: The boy myself, the boys we like looking good and even when we're working. These boots do everything we need because it doesn't sacrifice any comfort at all. It has comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed.
Speaker 1: Into a great looking boot.
Speaker 2: Great looking boots so great looking that they are widely comfortable at a price you can afford. Every time I wear these boots, people are always asking ill comper you get these boots.
Speaker 1: I tell them georgiaboot dot com.
Speaker 2: Whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, or grilling with your friends, these boots won't sacrifice comfort or style. Georgia Boots offers the best work boots, wedges, and loggers around. Whether you need a waterproof boot, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, met guard, non puncture shank, non slip soul, They've got it all. And it's gift giving season, so start thinking ahead for Christmas. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off from the boys.
Speaker 1: To you a black as I say.
Speaker 6: If you park on it at midnight and Ye'll come and get me three times a car will come and try to run you down.
Speaker 1: You know you're lying. I'm telling you need to come to Moser. I'll do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will I'll come and get me, Come and get me, Come and get me. You gotta say yeah, and a car will try to run me down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it says.
Speaker 4: Is it a like I have testimonials on this thing.
Speaker 2: I haven't experienced, but I know in high school it's like the boys. We'd be, hey, we want to go to black all night and be like late to night. You get done playing video games. You try, you know how it is. You're trying to pull like old nighters. Yeah, Hey, do we want to go to Blackwell? We just take a trip to Blackwell?
Speaker 1: Ship you do this? You've never done that? No, we never did. I don't think so I can't. I mean, if you did, you would definitely remember.
Speaker 4: Well, I told you we.
Speaker 1: Parked somewhere and said that the train thing it must have been on the bridge. Yeah, but we didn't fully go through with it. Girls started screaming.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, dude, some of the spookiest ship you'll watch, Like there's some scary like Twitter handles and stuff like that, Like it's spooky out there, dude that Like there's creepy videos.
Speaker 4: I follow a whole bunch of them on Twitter. Dude, But like you'll see like the.
Speaker 3: Seances, the like the anarchy type ship, the Luigi board stuff, the extra those are the stuff that scared me the most, Like slasher movies. Here's my thing on the whole deal. I can't see the devil, you know what I'm saying. I can't see something possessing another human. I can't see a ghost school, goblin, inspector.
Speaker 1: Right, I can't see those things. Oh shit, don't even start a cause that.
Speaker 2: But if I like, I can see a murderer, like Strangers, like the movie Strangers.
Speaker 1: When the girls in the bunny hat is so and so home, No she doesn't live.
Speaker 3: Here, scary as scary as fuck. But I can see that person to me in my head, whether it's ego or not, I think I have a fighting chance. Like I can sit there and be like, Okay, I'm gonna I can fuck that person up. Or the suspense is over, they've gun in their handm's gonna run with them.
Speaker 1: Hopefully theyn't show they mess or something like that. I can do something.
Speaker 2: If you are grabbing me by my hair or grabbing my wife by her hair and fleeing her across the room, and I can't see what's going on? Kind of like the conjuring. Yeah, when they're in the room, the girls just getting dragged around by the top of her head. That's a game over situation.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I'm not joking. This is a real fucking thing. My wife and I are vows. In our vows, we joked about it, but I actually did it. I said, if there's ever a haunting in our house or something like that, I'll get us out, Like we have had a conversation. If things start to go a little south, get us out of there.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: That's how much my wife and I have bought into.
Speaker 1: Because in the movies they try to set up cameras, they're trying to figure out what they're.
Speaker 3: They're trying to and then the minute they give it attention, you're fucking yeah, just like fucking a paranormal activity.
Speaker 4: Param activities is like, okay, so before we get.
Speaker 2: Off black, well, yeah, yeah, should we would go around to all these abandoned houses. They would have like swastika signs, no yes, bro, weird ship.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that's spooky, and and they would have like you would see it, abandoned fucking meth labs. That's fucking Missouri for you boys. Jesus h. But you knew you.
Speaker 2: Were in like a real suspect area, like black black bells, like a rundown town.
Speaker 1: Dude. It's it's sketchy, dude, it's fucking spooky.
Speaker 2: The swastikas aren't like a like a very necessarily like a like it's kind.
Speaker 4: Of fucked up, but like the anarchy like fucking.
Speaker 1: A or whatever. Yeah, the star with the and in the middle.
Speaker 2: That's shits spooky. That's the thing you look at. You're like, oh, fux I sit about to look down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to get the fuck out of here. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you go into a room and they're spray painting the walls and stays like red rum or some ship like that, and then you see that well ouiji bor on the ground, I'm fucking two pieces in a bit out of there.
Speaker 1: Dude, he's in a bit skid gone dude.
Speaker 2: Running like that little biscuit gift. Damn, we need to put that gift on though.
Speaker 4: That guess funny as fuck, chasing a little butterfly or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We paranorm activity, Yeah, paranorma activity. Man, that's a great thank you for bringing me back to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's that's that was almost like a that was like a movie.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like an original right Blair Witch project going on.
Speaker 3: The thing that was different about Paranamom Activity is the budget was so low, right, and they only released it in like seven different college downs and Arbor being one. I actually saw it when they were releasing them, and they made so much money on them.
Speaker 1: Holy fun.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know this YouTube video was on right now. I just got scared on my I'm a little I can't sleep tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's the Paramactivity. I think it was ten thousand dollars. They put it into the ten thousand.
Speaker 3: It was ten thousand dollars and they made millions of dollars. They had like seven of them. And the thing is the production was the same on the rest of them too. It was so it was so well done. And you're not going to see any more grown men get more scared of a door cracking than fucking watching those movies.
Speaker 1: Bro so scary.
Speaker 2: And we talk about me being gullible, I legit walk out of the theater because it said they didn't find them. Oh yeah, And they're still out there type of shit, and I'm searching, like, Yo's paranormal activity a true fucking story, like homemn homemade camera, Like was that fucking real footage?
Speaker 1: Like blair Witch Project.
Speaker 3: Blair Witch Project was the one that's the one that kind of started it all right, Yeah, yeah, blair Witch Project started at all. The cam quarter thing. That goes back to our rules. Dude, if you have a camcorder, if you're filming through a camquarder, you're dead. Like if we were in a movie right now, Jackie boy, he's fucking deuces. Love him to death.
Speaker 4: I know he's puff puff.
Speaker 1: Passed to the boy. Dude, he's gone. Dude.
Speaker 2: Paranormal activity is bringing back so many memories. So you be in your kitchen. You be in your kitchen thinking.
Speaker 1: Like remember remember when all the all the pots and pants dropped out? The doors opened up?
Speaker 2: Suddenly go ahead, No, I was blair Witch watching the thing just suddenly.
Speaker 1: You just freaking yell. Anytime it gets dark, you're like you're in the theater, like here we fucking go. Yeah, ude, we got to survive another night.
Speaker 3: That's a real You take a breath, like nighttime you're holding your breath as soon as it's more night.
Speaker 2: Oh, like okay, nothing went down yet, and then like a little creepy as kids talking to like the fucking figure.
Speaker 1: That's the second one.
Speaker 4: I think, No, I think that that was that was a different one. I think there's also a Poltergeist movie that was kind of like that.
Speaker 2: But there's also kids in the in like the second or third one of the activity.
Speaker 1: Well, the first insane of one were the two best ones because the first insane one that was the girl and her boyfriend, and the second one was there was a relative.
Speaker 2: It was a relative and the girl at the end of the movie of the second one from the first movie, yeah she is, she comes.
Speaker 1: In, yes, and dude, yeah, I just got goosey.
Speaker 3: I got goosebumps too, Dude, I tell you that fucking Jason Vorhi guys is probably outside a little bit right now.
Speaker 1: That's probably what's going on shit, all right.
Speaker 3: So like when when they're when they're like, first off, a couple flaws.
Speaker 1: In that movie.
Speaker 4: I don't know about anybody else listening to this podcast.
Speaker 1: I do not sleep with my door open, you know what I'm saying. The master bedroom. If the door do you guys, I sleep with my door open.
Speaker 4: You sleep with your door open.
Speaker 2: You're a fucking psycho out o shipdroom just bedroom door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bedroom door right into the rest of the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do. Then you're because I'd rather see see what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to not know what's behind.
Speaker 4: It's based off It's so funny how fear kind of this is the ship though.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't picture like my door being open and like creeping around the frame to be like.
Speaker 6: There's many nights where I hear something and either wake up or haven't fallen asleep yet and look at the doorway and like try to convince myself I didn't just see something.
Speaker 1: You know, when you just your eyes freak you out.
Speaker 3: Because your eyes are like this, like yeah, instead of like looking straight at it, you'll kind of look to the side to look like over there, like am I seeing something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Oh fuck. The worst is when you're not. You're not.
Speaker 6: You're like if you're sleeping on your stomachers on the doors behind you and you're like do I turn around?
Speaker 1: Like do I turn around? Look? Do I actually want to see what's there? Whatever?
Speaker 2: Remember when I was in my Germantown house and our fire alarm was going off in the middle of.
Speaker 1: Night during October.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And so the fire alarm just goes off in our room trying I sleep, and we both obviously wake up and a fright scared as fuck. It was October. It was October. I just got done watching Ethan Hawk was in the film What is It?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Ethan Hawk was in the film I know who that is? Ethan Hawk. He's in a training day. Then ze watching the white Dude, time out. Let me try to get this. Let me try to get this.
Speaker 3: Don't look at the screen, all right, don't say it. Don't say it, because I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 1: This is one of those will type in like scary movie or something.
Speaker 4: Ethan Hawk he is in He's a film.
Speaker 1: Oh, there it is? There is there is He's a film. He's a filmmaker in the movie.
Speaker 3: Right, possibly, yeah, And he finds a bunch of tapes in the attic.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then he pulled That was the movie we watched. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I just gotta look at the sister, sinister dud. That's a good one. We had just watched it that night or I did. Anyway, Oh my god, fire alarm goes off and it's the one in our room and we kind of lay there and it goes off, and Charles like that was that was weird.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no.
Speaker 4: And I was like when the girl, the girl says to get a little nervous to you and.
Speaker 1: You're like, fuck, dude, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: I was kind of trying. I'm trying to think like when anything. She's like, do you think the oven? Do you think the oven or something's on downstairs? And I was like I don't know. And then it went off.
Speaker 1: And I was like, okay, we can just go back to sleep. It goes off again.
Speaker 2: I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it because Charle goes go check and I was like, no, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To fucking checked up. You checked it up.
Speaker 2: So it kept going off and I was like, uh, I'll just I'll just try to turn this one off up top in a room. I go up and undo it. And these fire alarms are resilient. Yeah, like you we unplugging. I ripped something off and it goes off again. I'm like, all right, I'm just gonna go back climb on top of the table. We go back to bed, door still shut. I haven't opened the door yet.
Speaker 1: Fire alarm goes off again.
Speaker 4: Dude, what the one you just pulled out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't fucking They're like chickens. You got their head offs?
Speaker 1: Do they keep running? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They just keep sucking going. And I go, okay, I'll go downstairs if you go with me. Yep, I do that all the time, poor tail and nine much. I swear to god, she gets up or shoulder to shoulder. I'm not in front or.
Speaker 1: I won't listen. I won't put you in front of you. Don't front, don't. We're gonna be side by side of our arm.
Speaker 2: And if we open the door, it's like you know how you open the door and you push it and you step back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: Uh, obviously pitch black. You turn the lights on and then you look because the lights are on upstairs. But you know, if pitch black downstairs, so he's kind of like fades in the darkness.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what too is like when you're in the dark, you trying to like go night vision with your own eyes.
Speaker 1: You just like you're like you're like walking up. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You start like really fucking open those eyes, like, come on, dilate you mother.
Speaker 2: Get halfway downstairs, reach the rest of the way for the uh for the the light switch at the bottom of the stairs, turn it on so everything comes on. You look around like, I guess you just had a weird little deal that night.
Speaker 1: Go back to sleep.
Speaker 4: Find the next day how'd you go back to sleep? Did you go back to sleep?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I mean it took a minute. It took a few minutes. Because they're sitting there. I'm like, man, it's October. That just happened. I really bitched out. Oh no, clush, you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 1: All the macha, like the dudo go check fuck that dude. I'll go down there, but you're coming with me.
Speaker 6: Lights on.
Speaker 2: You've had a bit of a deal before, I'll.
Speaker 4: Tell you what I've had a couple of fucking deals.
Speaker 1: Which one you want to tell?
Speaker 2: Well, the one, the one you're referred to, I kind of can't remember right now. Do you want to jog my memory?
Speaker 1: Do you want?
Speaker 2: The one I'm thinking about is when you and tailing you guys are doing something and and basically the light lit up and saying they don't like you your presence and they're.
Speaker 4: Oh, that was some ship.
Speaker 2: Well that that was kind of going to like when I really started believing in like spirits and ship like that. What is that when the spookiest thing you've done, the most scared of not the most scared I've ever been.
Speaker 1: In my life? What's the most scared you've ever been in your life? Real?
Speaker 3: Okay, before I tell that, I just want to go back to I don't think it matters how old you get when those lights go off sometimes, like if you're walking up the basement stairs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and you hit them lights.
Speaker 1: And it's like can walk it and you're just you hit that.
Speaker 2: Little speed up it like God, not to day, not the day, back in the day, and bathroom or think like I'm not gonna get out of my bed because that little motherfucker's probably under there, Yeah, right in the bathroom things to a player, back to the bed, jump in covers are gonna protect you somehow.
Speaker 4: What I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I think I think our generation might be a little more pussed than the last generation because my mom growing up and sit like that would watch like some fucking TV shows of like people getting abducted and they're trying to find them and shit like that.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, then you know my mom is like there, my parents are divorced. I'm like coming home and you're watching this by yourself. I would never watch that ship by myself.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I gotta have a teammate. I gotta have a partner with.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, sleep with that.
Speaker 1: I tell you he ain't save me. No fucking door open. I'll tell you what. Alex might be a goddamn serial killer. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He might be a serial killer for that kind of shit. It's scary, but uh, the most scared I've ever been in my tire life.
Speaker 3: It was my senior year at Michigan. I'm just trying to reliver right now so I can kind of paint a little picture.
Speaker 2: This is an important advertisement. Shout out Rocket Mortgage, no free shoutouts. Of course, finding a new home that fits your family's needs can be.
Speaker 1: Tricky as hell.
Speaker 2: You want to spread out space together, social distancing, and a place to get away from it all. Luckily, when you need a mortgage that fits your family's needs, a great place to look is Rocket Mortgage. The Boys help tremendously. When I'm looking for a new house, I'm not thinking is my mortgage gonna work for me? To be honest, I didn't even know that was an option until I work with the Boys or Rocket Mortgage. Are you wanting to see how different down payments can impact your monthly payment? That's no problem at all because you can see your loan options, adjust payments, and closing costs online in real time. It's that helpful when you need to know what it takes for a home loan to fit your budget and your family, Rocket can do just that. That's because they provide the tools and expertise you need to understand all your options and to find what works best for you and your fam. Not sure if you're ready to start yet, check out their online home Buyer's Guide for tips on where to start. When you are ready and need a lender who will help you understand all your mortgage options, Rocket can get started online at Rocket Mortgage dot com, Slash playbook, Call for cost information and Conditions, Equal Housing Lender license in all fifty states, n MLS Consumer Access dot Org Number thirty thirty.
Speaker 4: I'm dating this girl. She's in bed, I'm sleeping.
Speaker 2: How close How much of a relationship are you in?
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, yeah, yeah, but what is it new?
Speaker 1: We know?
Speaker 4: No, we've been there for like six seven months, don't girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you knew each.
Speaker 4: Other, well, yeah, we knew each other well, you know.
Speaker 2: Because think about it, if something spooky happens and it's new, there might be a part of you.
Speaker 1: That isn't her.
Speaker 2: I kind of have to it could be her or I kind of have to be a little more macho right now because you.
Speaker 1: Know, see, I don't play them games. I respect that I am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: The boys a bit of a bitch.
Speaker 3: When the sun goes down, when that sun sets, every sunset, Oh it's beautiful, It's glorious. I'll fucking a man up for you a little bit. A couple of silhouettes in the background. If it's dark outside, the lights are on.
Speaker 2: You boy, fucked your boy, my poor wife, dude.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. I'll go in the back and I'll fucking just I'll be laying there sleeping. I'll hear a noise and fucking I'm like, you gotta come with me, you gotta fucking let's go. Are you serious? She a little be pregnant. I'm like, you've got to calm there, I'll hear like a bang. And I'm also the same fucking guy that like, if I there's a noise that's obviously fuckered, I like, it's a It's just the ac ac was just kicking on, that's all it was doing.
Speaker 2: Or someone's tttting on the shower upstairs, something like that. I have an excuse for everything to make sure I don't forget how that bad. There's been a couple of times now or I've had the gun, my gun out in my.
Speaker 4: House, scared shitless those times. Year No, So myna sr story.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is a real fucking story.
Speaker 4: My senior year ofhigh school. Has anybody ever heard of slender Man? Yeah, okay, I went down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: And scared myself to my god.
Speaker 6: I ran across campus at one point by myself back from the library because.
Speaker 1: Of that dude. That shit, what is it? Okay, we'll pull it up in a little bit.
Speaker 3: But I okay, at this point in my life, I did not know what slender Man was, who he was, or anything. So that's what makes this a little more spooky to me. I'm sleeping my senior year and I get startled woken up. My bed's in the corner, like if my bed's a box, a fucking square, and one front left corner is the door. In the back right.
Speaker 2: Corner is my bed. My bed's farthest possible away from the door. Obviously the door.
Speaker 4: Has closed, Alex, my door has always been closed.
Speaker 3: I wake up and I look up, and I'm startled, and I'm frozen. I can't move my body for whatever reason. I think it's like a real thing. When you're sleeping, you like you wake up. It's a it's a real deal. Sea Pross. I think I had that. I'm really not sure. I've really dolt too much into it. This really fucked me up and in in like my scared, paralyzed body, I like kind of look out of the corner of my eye to the left, and I see this black, long figure with.
Speaker 1: No face.
Speaker 4: On the edge of my bed.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, dude, on the edge of my bed. He's leaning towards me kind of just like kirk his neck like that. I like cannot move. I'm like my body is like paralyzed with fear, and this guy's just looking at me. And the first thing I let out is like the most like over the top scared little boy scream.
Speaker 1: I give it like a.
Speaker 3: Like a fucking real, real scream. I start screaming so hard. My girlfriend at the time, she's.
Speaker 1: Laying in bed on her side.
Speaker 3: Instead of doing anything, she just goes like goes into a ball. What the fuck is going on? And slowly like you know how, You're like, I'm now, I now can move, But I'm feel so scared of what's going on that like I'm doing that, I'm doing the eye thing. I'm like trying to look at it and like fix my eyes so that like maybe it don't disappear. It ends up disappearing, But my door is open in my bedroom and I always close my door.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, trying to get it back kind of scared me though, So I'm like, I'm kind of fu fucked.
Speaker 1: Up about this.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend at the time, we end up talking about it.
Speaker 1: We kind of leave it alone.
Speaker 3: I come home a few days later, my girlfriend goes, hey, Michael wants to talk to you yet, sure whatever.
Speaker 4: I go upstairs. Michael has to sit down conversation with me. I sit on his bed and he goes, I've seen it.
Speaker 1: Too, Oh my god, I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: He goes, about three months ago, I was laying in bed and I woke up startled and could barely move. And by the time I was able to move, I rolled over and looked at my dresser and there was a long, long, yea, there's a long limbed man and a black shoot it felt like, with no face, with a gray face like but no face, and he was just staring like he's like his face was moved towards me, like he was intently looking at me.
Speaker 2: And I was frozen with fear and I couldn't move, and he just slowly disappeared and my door was open.
Speaker 4: I was like, what are we gonna what are we gonna do about this? Like, what the fuck is gonna happen with our lives now?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: I end up looking into it. He kind of had the whole rundown on the deal of slender Man. Yeah, but basically the and Alex, if you know more than me, craig me after I'm done, But is there a beep going on?
Speaker 1: It's the go bro, keep going, Jesus Christ, he I.
Speaker 2: Was going, that's hey, what the fun's happening? I'll tell you what, like, genuinely, I'm scared right now, Yo, that that that is creepy as that is creepy story. And you haven't seen this is a great Flicks movie show on Netflix, Haunting on Hillhouse, and I had not seen it, you would.
Speaker 1: Fucking like it. That guy I think is incorporated in.
Speaker 3: It, So slender Man. I believe there's actually two kids. I think this is reported. It might be fake, but it might also be real.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I think two kids stabbed another girl. It's real, stabbed another girl because they said slender Man told them to. And apparently this guy slender Man and Alex You're gonna fix it as soon as I'm done saying it. Slender Man is a guy that goes and meets children and slowly, like I guess, like inceptions them into like taking, and then they take them away and the kids are never heard from again, never seen from again, like the vanish off the face of the earth.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, how fucking scary. That's there's a weird feeling on this bus right now. There is the nighttime too. Straight up, I know we're gonna have to walk off this bush scared. I'll tell you, I'm a little afraid of Jason Borki's over here in the corner. He'll be He'll be back to be, no question.
Speaker 4: Zach's first Josh back.
Speaker 1: Do we watch them one of the paranormals? I want to say it was number three? Maybe? Yeah. I hate interrupting. I'm so sorry, but read that alex On.
Speaker 6: On May thirty first, twenty fourteen to twelve year old girls in Wakesha, Wisconsin, held down and stabbed a twelve year old classmate nineteen times.
Speaker 1: One question later by authorities.
Speaker 6: They reportedly claimed that they wished to commit a murder as a step to becoming proxies for the slender Man, whom they read about online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fucked it. That's fucked right.
Speaker 3: That's a real thing, apparently, me and Michael Schofield.
Speaker 1: I even hate saying his name. He might visit Michael. Now did you see that? What happened one of the girl.
Speaker 6: One of the girls reportedly said slender Man watches her, can read minds and could teleport.
Speaker 1: I mean that's the girl can read minds.
Speaker 2: If slender Man can read, I'll tell you what did. If you're just like a fig figure, you probably can do whatever you want, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy as fuck. Dude.
Speaker 2: Hey, this podcast has got a little more different though it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got the energy.
Speaker 3: But what you're feeling like, well, you're thing on the like you're probably if you're listening to it it's Monday night. Because I know you're a Tier one and you're listening to this. All your lights in the house are on right now, Yeah, all your legs in your room whenever room you're on, and that fucking door better be closer your sec What sucks for.
Speaker 2: The tier ones is now they have to know that when this podcast ends, they got to turn on a spooky a spooky.
Speaker 1: Movie, yeah, or they've already watched it, one of the two. I mean it's still early. It drops at six, right, so they're gonna dig that for a fucking night.
Speaker 3: Tonight's probably gonna be like a Charlie Brown yeahe you might.
Speaker 4: Need to take type of ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I used to be a sleepwalker, like a sleep talker. This pocus, great flick. This is the most scary you've ever been. No, no, this wasn't me. This was if Nick Hallett was sitting on the bus, he would tell this story. I wish he was here to tell it.
Speaker 2: We got done watching Paranormal Activity three. I want to say we were all staying at Logan's house. You know how, you know, you know how it was you sleep. You sleep in the same in the same bed with your boys, right with the with the fellas, with your friends. I know that's probably that's probably a white maybe it's a white guy thing, right, guys.
Speaker 1: No, hey, thank thank you, Zach.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're all just kind of pausing to make fun of me, to give me a moment.
Speaker 6: But come on, now, we did on the road for sure, what the roads and stuff. When I was playing baseball in college, sleep in the same bed in college.
Speaker 2: You guys are poor. In college, you guys had to share beds. Yes, damn, I'm talking about high school. I'm talking about like high school college. Well, it is paranormal So we were definitely in college, but.
Speaker 1: We got to watch it. We were at we were at uh.
Speaker 4: I just want to say I did that too.
Speaker 2: We were at Logan's dad's house, and after it was done, it's like, hey, we're all sleeping, like we're pushing beds together and where everybody we're all kind of we're getting the same bed.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, no question. Get me scared. We're all sleeping. Powerful numbers. Yeah, exactly, power numbers. We're all sleeping. I don't remember this, but Nick he woke me up because and I woke up. When I woke up, I was sweating and Nick said we got done? What jamparing? IM like, d fucking room and Nick Nick was, I was. I was next to the wall. Nick was in the middle. Logan was on the other end.
Speaker 2: And Nick said that I he woke up to me screaming, yelling. I was backing up in my corner in the corner of the bed and pointing at the other corner, saying yelling.
Speaker 1: No get away, get away. And Nick said he turned around. It was just looking at me, scared the fucking death. That's something's happening. He just kept touching me and saying, will will It's okay. He said, he kept looking. It was just scared shitless. That was just yelling. And I just woke up and I was sweating. I was like, oh you good. Are you good? Dude? He goes, did you not wake yourself up? Did were you know? Was that a joke?
Speaker 4: And I was like no, what do you know? I was like, oh, you were like it's nothing, You had no idea.
Speaker 2: No. I was like, oh no, no, what do you what happened? He's like, bro, you were just fucking screaming at something.
Speaker 1: In the corner over there.
Speaker 2: And we obviously start up like the next ten to fifteen minutes just like being spooped out, laughing and shit like that. But he's like, I was, legit like scared for my life that you had saw something that I couldn't see and that it was about to get us. I'll tell you what, dude, if you're pointing out something, I'm looking in that direction, yeah, he said.
Speaker 1: He just kept He said he was not worried about you said.
Speaker 2: He was just like laying like next to the like under the cover and stuff, and just kept looking in the corner and back up at me and just kept tapping me.
Speaker 1: His arm was still in the cover, like you know, the whole blanket's gonna save you. Thing like, well, wake up, wake up, starts kicking a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucked you if you if you're that way and you're pointing that way, I.
Speaker 1: Don't give a fuck about you.
Speaker 3: You can keep screaming. I'm looking. I gotta look back and know what's going on. Yeah, I gotta look back.
Speaker 2: And I was just thinking, like, how terrified would you be if like your friend was just screaming like bloody murder.
Speaker 1: Like don't get me, no, stay away. I'd be fucked.
Speaker 2: And you're just like, what in the fuck's going You just get downe watching paranormal activity so you can't see it, But you're like, I maybe I can't see it.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be friends with him anymore.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be friends with him anymore. With me, you wouldn't be if somebody was faking that for me, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be friends with them anymore.
Speaker 2: You would if someone played a like if you were fucking around around I was like sleep talking or whatever.
Speaker 1: I was like doing some sleep bullshit.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what's to good well, good spooktober prank is dressing up during Halloween and going to be a part of someone's like who's embraced to spook in their house and like be like a I don't know, a grim reaper and like not moving and waiting for little kids to walk up and scaring them.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, like the mannequin thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great little It's like a very minor version of what you did your poor friend Nick.
Speaker 1: But oh I didn't do that all again, I know I didn't. I get you. Don't worry, I know, I don't know. Nicko listens to the old pod, he might here's this one. He's gonna know exactly.
Speaker 4: What I wish he was here to tell a story, honestly.
Speaker 2: Bachelor party, Oh yeah, tell me tell me the most So, what's the most scared you've ever been?
Speaker 1: What's the most like terrifying?
Speaker 3: And if you're listening to your ones, you're probably already typing up a tweet right now. Let us know the most scared you've ever been when your life, what's happened to you? And then also, if you're in Tennessee, give us some ideas of some scariest places around here that we can go and go and check out.
Speaker 1: We can maybe make a.
Speaker 3: Little group date out of it, you know, a couple of Tier one the boys maybe Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm trying to think right, now, no, no, do your thing.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you about I know someone's got a scary story back there.
Speaker 1: I bet you. I bet you it's General Patton Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't think of one right now.
Speaker 2: You got where I'm so terrified because it's pretty fleeting. I want to say, any actual legitass scary scary moment I've been in. It's such like a fleeting, like super like chills down your body moment.
Speaker 1: And then you realize like everything's all right.
Speaker 2: But I can't remember those moments, like I'm a sucker for like people telling stories.
Speaker 1: Like your ship that you just told, like that fucking frightening. It's scared again.
Speaker 2: My parents said when I was a baby that they heard a lot of rattling going on in the kitchen when I was a newborn baby. Fuck and uh the dog. They had a we had a rottweiler. He was all startled barking. There's rattling going on in the fucking kitchen. They go out to the kitchen. My day goes out with a baseball bat and all the dishes are clean and put away.
Speaker 1: What I swear to God. Wait, hold on, I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: I'm not your dishes weren't clean before, right right, everything was put away.
Speaker 1: Somebody did the dishes in your house.
Speaker 2: Don't know that's that's you know, I'd say you have buildings to lay off that peyotet buy from Jack. I'll tell you what that shit is, crazy dude, But yeah, that scares the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: Newborn kids, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Like the they would say, like spirits and stuff are around like newborn kids.
Speaker 1: Like it could be good ones or bad ones. They chalk that one over to they say all the.
Speaker 3: Time, like when kids have like imaginary friends, those are actually spirits. That's actually a paranallemtuity mo where they talk about Toby. No, You're you're right on the But also that is in Sinistor too, the good the so movies like The Ring and Sinister are so good at playing on your scared strings.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where that would be located.
Speaker 3: But because you watch the movie and it's like when you watch The Ring, you watch the tape, you see the tape and then someone gives you a phone call. So those next fifteen phone calls you probably get you tripping.
Speaker 4: You think someone would be on the lines. It's seven days, you know what I'm saying ship like that. Yeah, not paranamactivity. What was the oneho said? Sinistor, sinister, you're watching those tapes.
Speaker 2: Also, once you watch watch the tapes and you move, that's when you get got by the whatever the fucking guy is, right, I don't.
Speaker 3: Even know the guy's name and the thing, but it's that's a that's a spooky fucking deal, dude. I really hope that people listening to this podcast just are embracing this spook.
Speaker 4: As much as I know, because I'm enjoying, I enjoying this.
Speaker 1: I'm enjoying this pot a lot. I just hope people are also enjoying the pot they also have embraced the spook, which we you know, we fear. This has been a kind of a fear of like a frightening. I'm a little scared right now.
Speaker 3: But I think Zach actually went and grabbed the mic and then put it on his face.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, Zach.
Speaker 3: Do you have a scary Is there anything scary? If not, we're gonna cut it.
Speaker 7: So have you ever heard of like like people with like mental illnesses like seeing things?
Speaker 1: You ever heard of that? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, so of course my grandpa he had als Teimer Scott rest is all. He's no longer with us, but he came into my living room one night and he's like, he's like, there's someone like outside, and I'm starting to get like, oh, I'm like that's in the back of my head. I'm like, I mean, like, he it's probably nothing, but like what if it actually is something? Like what if he's seeing something? So I walked back there with him and like we're in the sunroom. We've got a sunroom and so we're like looking out of sunroom, so it's all like windows, so like we're looking out and he's like, there they are.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what does he like, what does he see?
Speaker 7: And then it just turns out to be our reflections in the door of the glass door. I'm I'm sorry, I know you gotta get you kidd That was I was kind of know like that wasn't my scariest moment, but that was kind of like a little freaked out, like when he came, like when he came to me and said, oh, there's someone out there.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, dude.
Speaker 7: Sorry, yeah, because like like I said, I've like, you know, there's people like mental illnesses like you I don't know if they're like stereotypes, like they can see other things and things like that. So just like it had me freaked out at first, I'm like, what if there's actually something that he he's see I thought they were in the middle of nowhere too, so that just kind of adds to it as well.
Speaker 3: Like strangers, psychiatric psychiatric ward ship is a solid spook, dude. My aunt has been in and out of like the deals, and I remember going to see her one time my junior year in college, went to Minnesota for like a junior day or something like that, and went to see her.
Speaker 4: At the hospital, and it was like just like the fucking movies.
Speaker 1: Dude, like people like talking to themselves in.
Speaker 3: The corner, people screaming out of nowhere. I went and see her, and like my dad was talking to her about something like that's probably passing and tell the story, but like she was like talking about.
Speaker 2: How she did to go dancing that day and she she loved this, like going dancing and blah blah blah, all this different stuff, and like she hadn't left the hospital like three months, but she.
Speaker 1: Was going It was Tuesday night and she was going to wherever and she was just off her fucking rocker.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's just kind of scary.
Speaker 1: That's scary, scary, dude. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure General Patton just made fun of Alzheimer's though. He just told a funny story about someone seeing the reflection think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 7: I've lived through someone with Alzheimer's just pretty rough. So I'm not saying I'm making fun of it, but I'm trying to make light of the difficult situation.
Speaker 1: It's got. I'm just joking. Hey, I thought I thought.
Speaker 4: I thought my grandfather had alzheimer. That ship was I thought about when.
Speaker 1: I've been the most scared. And I was young. I was a young kid.
Speaker 2: I was at my buddy Jason's house, and we were playing video games, and it's one of those situations where the parents scared the shit out of you.
Speaker 1: I I was scared so bad.
Speaker 2: I think I came to tears, Like you're yelling and almost come to tears, not like eventually still cry, but you're so scared, like.
Speaker 1: That rush goes to your eyes. Yeah, and and uh, Jason's mom comes in and goes, hey, I think there's somebody outside stalking the house and we kind of like paused the game and we're like what. I think we're like nine years old and we're like what And then we heard like a we heard like a knocking. We heard like a knocking on the window, and uh, we like turned around and then you kind of heard a you kind of heard like a scratch. And so Jason and I we like wander over to the window.
Speaker 2: Mom's fucking just teeing us up, and uh we kind of look and we're like, oh, you know, now there's nothing here.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's around maybe it's in your room.
Speaker 2: So we go to another room and we can't see like out the windows because it's dark out there. And then you hear a big bang back on the window where we were playing video games at and we go back in there and we we we kind of like look out. We kind of open up the window where it was like just the screen, so you could kind of hear we open up the window. As we opened open the window, Jason's fucking dad pops up with a wolf with a werewolf mask on in a costume and just fucking yells. As we we start screaming, the mom screams we fucking run into the living room. We're sitting curled up like by the fucking couch, and we start to hear like banging on the fucking uh on on the on the door, and that's where it's like when we were young, Like shit's getting real.
Speaker 1: I think that's when I start crying. And then.
Speaker 2: The door bus and he like rush us in in this fucking wolf where woolf fucking costume. So you know what I mean, Like you're young and you're just you're back to you're just streaming bloody fucking murder.
Speaker 1: Dude, rip the mask off. Obviously, big prank. That was probably the most scared I've.
Speaker 2: Been, like as as a kid, not like real pure fear like being older and being like, oh, that's something I'll never be able to explain. Obviously it was a prank and we got pranked song, But I'm saying the fear that was in my young eyes and my body, like I thought I was dying that night.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? He was that sounds that sounds fucking scary. Is that solid? Was that solid?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So little? So Yeah, it was solid. I mean it's it was. It was a prank the whole time.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right right, it was, But I'm talking about being scared, that feeling. Holy fucking ship.
Speaker 1: Have any of you guys, have.
Speaker 3: Any of you guys ever been uh just scared out of your fucking minds? I know jackscot All something like, dang, you.
Speaker 4: Got nothing, Oh you got something?
Speaker 1: Pretty Oh fuck you, dude. I honestly don't even know if I want him on the bus. How much time we got left? I know that's pretty fuck. Yeah, we've wasted.
Speaker 4: Wow, we've done a whole pot on just scary stories.
Speaker 5: It's been a scary you save it for for next no, no, a right, I'll try and keep the details to a minimum story.
Speaker 1: Take the fucking deal. Take that by the reins.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: So this was back in high school my junior year, and I have a buddy named Campbell. No shout outs, but you know, shout out cable. So they have a cabin that's off of Old smur in a road kind of like near Brentwood, but often like the distance, you know, it's it's some it's some wooded area. It's a real long path, probably about a mile to get to the cabin. And there's one other house is up the river. I mean up the driveway, but we knew the people who lived there. He was in our grade, but we knew that they were in Germany at the time because their parents are German there, grew up there.
Speaker 1: When we went up there, it.
Speaker 5: Was creepy enough that the front porch lights are on. So I mentioned it to him, or my buddy does, like, hey, why why are the lights on? I thought he was gone, So so those are on the it's already setting the scene and we're like, we're about to pull out a Oigi board and cut all the lights, have the candles going everything.
Speaker 1: It's you and your buddy. No, no, there's about six of us.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of girls, me, Campbell, my buddy Luke, another guy named John.
Speaker 1: That's the perfect opening scene for a horror movie. Yeah, yeah, it really is.
Speaker 4: Not a little backstory about this cabin.
Speaker 5: In the seventies, the person who owned it prior had a person who is the help for the farm. He ended up committing suicide by jumping off the roof.
Speaker 1: And hanging himself. Oh my god. And this is very well known to everyone.
Speaker 4: Everyone's like knows that.
Speaker 5: So we were like, let's go to the place where probably evil is the most present and then due speak to it. So I don't know if you're familiar with how OIGI board works, but it's it's an alphabet on a board and there's a triangular piece with a little magnifying glass in the middle.
Speaker 1: We've seen keep explaining it, but pull one up also and associate.
Speaker 5: Everyone who's involved in it. Everyone touches this little piece. I mean, it's no bigger than you know how I'm showing my hands.
Speaker 1: Everyone puts there.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's like a small it's like a triangle, but but the bottom part aren't edges.
Speaker 4: It's just like yeah, point and in the middle.
Speaker 5: When I tell this story, I like feel fear, like just I'm.
Speaker 3: With you, I'm actually shying, like I'm trying out to be that person in the movie Hey watch that behind you, because I don't want to ruin like what he's doing right now.
Speaker 1: So we kill all the lights.
Speaker 5: Obviously, we've got candles that everywhere. We're all in this one center room, not even sitting in chairs, were all sitting on the ground around.
Speaker 1: This little table.
Speaker 5: We start asking the board questions like is there a presence among us? You know, is there an energy? Is someone there, is it an angry presence? And everyone touches it, but you don't move it. And I swear to God, you're.
Speaker 1: You're you're trying to spell all this out or you're.
Speaker 2: Talking as the board questions, and then everybody who's there gets in the circle, puts their hands the we and then the energy. It's like talking through you, and no one's supposed to move the thing, but it starts spelling things.
Speaker 5: And there's a yes and though there's a yes, and know so that we ask you a lot of yes and no questions and so like that, is there a presence?
Speaker 1: Is it a good energy?
Speaker 5: Is it bad energy? And we ask like three or four different things. So we're about an hour into this. You know, we're just sixteen seventeen year olds, like, ha, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: This episode of Bustling with the Boys is also brought to you by the one the Only Dude Wipes, the original flashable wipes for guys.
Speaker 1: These things are game changers.
Speaker 2: If you're not using these yet, will dropping a deuce for yourself, do yourself a favor and check out the boys. You feel so much better and fresher than only using a shitty toilet paper They truly change your life.
Speaker 1: And it's not only the best part. It's not only for dudes, it's for women too.
Speaker 2: We all need a wipeer ass, and we all need to take care of ourselves a little bit better. Dude Wipes are fragrance free, dude size at forty nine square inches, and check out the brand new Dude Wipes Mint Chill made with mint, eucalyptus and t tree oils, very very fresh ship boys. The Dude brand has expanded into a whole line of awesome hygiene products right now. They have Dute shower wipes, dude powder for your balls, and they even have a sweet bidet attached called the Dude Wiper one thousand. A cool brand out of Chicago as seen on Shark Tank. Dude has something for everyone with your everyday hygiene needs. You can pick up their stuff at Amazon, Walmart, and Target all over nationwide. Use code bus ten for ten percent off at Dudeproducts dot com. Guys, change your life with this shit. It's the coolest stuff out on the market. All the cool kids are doing it. I got the boys in the locker room all over the place where naked we're wiping our ass. We're using the shower wipes because we can't shower in the facility. We're using these things daily.
Speaker 1: So go check out the boys. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Dude Products dot Com use code bus ten for ten percent off.
Speaker 5: And we already knew about all the past stuff about the dude killing himself, and there's also rumors about these little girls.
Speaker 1: You hear laughing about.
Speaker 5: I swear to God, I can't make this shit up. About an hour and a half in, we're just, you know, it's kind of getting a little more lighthearted. I think we may even drinking or something, so we're kind of like less nervous.
Speaker 1: But then you hear like.
Speaker 5: It's a tin roof. We're like maybe something fell. There's no fucking trees around this building. So we're just like, okay, well let's just continue. Our buddy. Campbell's like, did y'all hear that? And we're like, okay, Campbell, this is your house. You're trying to fuck with us. He goes, guys, I'm not even fucking joking. He goes to try and turn the lights on. The lights will not turn on, so everyone is already like, you know, I swear to God, you can see my arm. Every single hair is standing up. He goes, I'm gonna go upstairs. He goes, but I need someone to come with me. So I'm like, okay, I will follow you halfway up the stairs.
Speaker 1: So we go up there.
Speaker 5: I shit you not, this is the scarest of everyone whole life. We get about halfway up he's up there and you just hear a a echo and dude, I.
Speaker 1: Swear I'm shaking right now. And he looks back at me.
Speaker 5: And we always denied their whole like bullshit about like it being haunted, And at that very moment, I dred percent believe in spirits and ghosts. So we just go back down without trying to freak everyone else there, because you know we have girls there and all this stuff. We go back down and we're chilling.
Speaker 1: Trying to get a little peace, trying to get that little candy. You know, you know why I went up there.
Speaker 5: You know you gotta look like here happy the stairs. You know, I'm shipting myself. So we go back downstairs and we're like, do we we keep playing?
Speaker 1: Do we do we leave keep playing?
Speaker 5: For some reason, we're just asking it is there a bad energy here? And we'd always we've gotten good energy, Like, is this a good ghost? Are you here with good intentions?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, yes.
Speaker 5: As soon as we come back downstairs, we're like, is the presence here have good intentions? The fastest ever thing slides to know and that's when we were.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, we should probably leave.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We just keep playing and it just keeps.
Speaker 5: Going and then everyone hears ah, dude, we tried to flip the lights.
Speaker 1: No lights, I shit you not.
Speaker 5: We packed that thing up in five minutes and we were fucking out of there. I have never been so scared in my whole life. To this day, his father, who's a very well known political like talk show host, he goes on air and talks about this where he hears these little girl's voices all the time, and he claims to not be as frightened by them because he says they don't like have any you know, they're not out to get you. But dude, as a sixteen year old kid, when you hear some little girls laugh, when you're around Aluiji word with candles and the powers for some reason not on you hear all these like suspect noises.
Speaker 4: It was one of those where it's like, where do we go from here?
Speaker 5: There's really no ending to it. To this day, I won't go back there, man. And I love spooky stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm with you. I love Halloween.
Speaker 5: To this day, I won't go fucking near that house because I I'm like shaking right now just thinking of.
Speaker 4: Like that whole energy that's there.
Speaker 2: And to that to this day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ghost surreal, believe in it, dude. That is fucking heavy, dude. This has been a heavy podcast. It's been a heavy pod. It's it's sky dude. It's spooky out of here right now. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I got chills a couple of times in that story. I've that's good storytelling. That's that's maybe the most frightening story I might have ever heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was fucking That.
Speaker 5: Was a lot like Campbell tells you like their personal experiences because they've had it their whole lives and growing up. They said when they were kids, it was just like every other night you'd hear a suspect noise, a weird laugh, someone saying like.
Speaker 1: You could we go there?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Could we go there? We could definitely absolutely absolutely. Is it like vacant to where you guys just going down like they like they have beds and stuff in there, and like no, I meant, like, does anybody like actually live there.
Speaker 5: It's like their second there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would there. I would go there. I would go there. But yeah, right now.
Speaker 5: Their dad always talks about how he's heard on multiple occasions two people fighting, not over anything like like they're not like I'm gonna kill you, but it's like a couple arguing and he hears it throughout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I swear that's nuts. How far is it from here? Twenty five minutes? Maybe I might need to pack up that deal. But that's some white people ship too, going at well, according to the.
Speaker 5: Rules, if we do go, I will be the.
Speaker 1: Dead to go. You're dead. I'm dead. That's about it.
Speaker 5: Who's the only one that's alive?
Speaker 1: Because usually it's about one or two people that at the end, it might be it might be Josh or Alex Garrett's pitch ass dude.
Speaker 5: I think me and Garrett probably going simultaneously, like one gets snatched and then like I look over my shoulders like that.
Speaker 4: Like that Freddy versus Jason.
Speaker 3: Uh get Yeah, they're other than getting stoned in the fucking this is in a haunting house.
Speaker 2: This is ray Dude.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. That was scary as fuck. It gets it kind of sucked me up a little bit. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: This is what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Boys and girls. It is, man, good if you watch us on Monday night.
Speaker 2: You watch us on Tuesday night, buckle the fuck up or whatever flick you're about to throw on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, because I'm in the I'm like in the mood, but I don't want to be in the mood. That makes sense. Yeah, I'm scared right now, but it's like, this is what it's all about. Man, This really is what it's all about. I'll tell you what. I'm being like a suction cup on tailor tonight, dude, I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 4: You want me to go throughout the house day that turn every single line on?
Speaker 1: Anybody to come with me? Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you what. He That was a good jack.
Speaker 3: It's a good way to end the pod, too, solid ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls appreciate you so much. Keep it's kind of hard to fucking go and be Hey, now go subscribe and rate five stars.
Speaker 4: But here we are.
Speaker 1: You gotta do it, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, subscribe, you got a rate five stars. Resubscribe.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of you now are fucking caught on to the Monday. Resubscribe. That's the big move. That's how you get the boys. You get your own.
Speaker 1: We'll get us to become a Tier two, Tier one. You know what I'm saying, right, and we can't do it that you help.
Speaker 4: You guys are the best fucking cult. These are the best cult ever.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: We love you, guys.
Speaker 4: Wolf pack solid social media's get on there and tell it. Tell us you tell us your movies, tell us the spokes you're diving into, show us your pumpkin carvings. If your house is getting done up, I need to see it.
Speaker 1: I need to see it.
Speaker 4: I need to feel warm and fuzzy inside. Because the way this podcast just went, I'm a little scared.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: You know what. I just thought of an idea too. If you have a story similar to like Jack's, I guess that's a story you should take it. Sell. You should set up your phone and tell us that story and we'll fucking share.
Speaker 2: It if it's if it's solid, you can't Yeah, I mean we're talking Jack level fucking If you.
Speaker 1: Throw it out some bullshit, we'll just look at them. You don't talk about the time you got crank like me. Talk about some real shit, some real ship, dude. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of that.
Speaker 2: I feel like most people I know have had a spooky can't really explain it, experience happened to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Hey, we need to talk about one spook to go to. Let's give a recommendation around Nashale because we go to a lot of spooks. Yeah, what would you say has been kind of our favorite one?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Last year I will I will say last year Beast House was solid. The guys there were pretty incredible. There's a maze at the end they do. They do a really good job.
Speaker 1: I think there's a besides that little fucking cult, little no room that's the same. Yeah, yeah, that was the first one we went to, that beast House, right, Yeah, Beast House. That was a little weird.
Speaker 4: It was creepy, right, smell like puke. Well, okay, there's the challenge.
Speaker 7: You go.
Speaker 3: If you go to the Beast House, it's a place called the you can go and do the action, but there's also a challenge where you have to go.
Speaker 1: It's like a fear factor type thing. We have to go through three different levels. I I can't. I can't do that shit. I won't do that. It's not for me.
Speaker 4: Especially during season.
Speaker 3: The buddy pulls out some sort of drink that has got clumps of shit in it. It looks like it looks like look at potatoes and look at potatoes, but he's got kawtong dicks like fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: We're like a little room shoulder standing around like a fucking ring.
Speaker 1: The room is I can barely stand up straight in it like I can.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like ten people in there, and then like the four or five people that are ten people are watching four or five people do the challenge. I saw some lady last year that fucking got after God bless her dude, bless her heart, as I say in the Old South, dude, because she fucking odd, cursing a lot, because it was aggressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was we projectile vomiting.
Speaker 3: She was vomiting after but she she got demonic at the end, Like the third one. She had to drink the drink. The drink is like the last challenge and she was the last one left and she like snarling, fuming, just like getting after it, drinking that damn thing. It's scared the hell me beast House, the Haunted House part Beast House. Beast House was solid, dude, I really, I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: The character stay in character. You can like jump off the roof into like it had an inflatable deal off the roof. Yeah, my wife didn't let me. She said, if you get hurt, just you're an idiot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the beast House is said, go check that out. That was a good one.
Speaker 1: We'll we'll have it. We'll have a new one for you each week.
Speaker 3: And then also during the week we will shout out different different ones that we go to. And if you guys know somebody that does like Haunted House of Spooky and don't be fucking tweeting us the Mechandy manner. We we know about the Mechandy manner. We don't have We don't have the testes to go and do that thing.
Speaker 1: We don't got the fucking jewels. We don't got the jewels to go to the Mechadian manner.
Speaker 4: I don't got I don't I don't get something.
Speaker 2: Out of getting fucking beat up and tortured and shit like that. That is unbelievable to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I just I just want to be very scared, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You don't like I don't need to be kinda wants to do it, but definitely there's a lot of me that doesn't want to do.
Speaker 1: It, you know what I'm saying. There's like that, well I'd like to see it the first fifteen minutes, like it's like another hunter House will wait and shut them out next week.
Speaker 2: But it's like you want to see Michael Myers, but you don't want to experience fucking that motherfucker stabby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, mess with your pushing.
Speaker 2: You around or not like pulling like nails and stuff like that, paper cuts between the fingers and I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who fucking knows. Shut up Beast House. Go there, Broye, go chick out the beast House. All right, Thank you, ladies and gentlemen,