Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's Bruce.
Speaker 2: Thanks for pulling up a share for another bonus episode of Table for two. Recently, I had an amazing lunch with the absolutely hilarious Natasha Leone. I'm so excited to share the full episode with you, but this week we're giving you a taste with one of the most honest lightning rounds I've ever done. We'll be back soon with the season finale with Natasha Leone, but for now, I hope you enjoy this fun little bonus.
Speaker 3: Let's do it a favorite time. I would say between three and four a m.
Speaker 4: When the phone stops and you know, I man like there's nothing left and you can finally, you know, listen to Fun of Physics, said, you know audiobook and piece okay while playing Fall of the Puzzles of the New York Times.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I co wrote with.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh are you a coffee or tea coffee?
Speaker 3: I think I don't actually know what teas? Oh here's what an Armald Palmer I?
Speaker 4: Uh coffee? I'm yes, I'm definitely a coffee all the way. Uh coffee like a splash of cream.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why best advice giving?
Speaker 3: What is there something like.
Speaker 4: You have to like have the talent to back up the talent, which is like you know, you have to like be able to take care of the goods, you know that kind of keep it going.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a bit like, you know, they really have a history of this talent.
Speaker 4: I understand how they do it that they burn you out because it's just like sullenly.
Speaker 3: They're just like you got mortgages and scripts to read and write, Like you know, you're.
Speaker 4: Like, what, like why don't got to put my hands on my hip or something and put it on Instagram? Like excuse me, I'm for forty five year old adults, Like there's no need for me to do this. I didn't like, oh, into like I'm gonna be a filmmaker to become an Instagram So I think it's like so I sort of figure out how to you know, really it's a struggle, Like it's a real struggle, the struggles real favorite cocksholl Yeah, yeah, after you most want to work with that you have. Oh I'm so scited that I haven't, Like I wish I got any pull. If Shaysey's doing a picture, you know, and it's got Pashy and I tell and the neuro around. I'm just like, how did I fucking miss all that? I don't know, but it will break my heart to not be a morning.
Speaker 1: Before you know, first kiss? How old are you?
Speaker 4: I can't remember, like twelve, but I think it was on screen in Dennis the Menace with Walti mount Alijon plower Wright because Lloyd and I played Dennis.
Speaker 3: The MENACE's babysitter. So I was like a gumchuo in twelve year old you.
Speaker 4: Know my hair, and that's such a crush on him, Devin or Tray and season one of Rush into All and it came out because I was like, where's demon? Like he was like and he was the guy from the Big Brother from Home Alone, the Redhead. Yeah, And I was like, oh my god, I is he the coolest guy ever?
Speaker 3: And I was so scared.
Speaker 1: What do you notice first then a man and or a woman?
Speaker 4: I think it's really like an energetic thing of either like us, we're just both like like you know, I could like see in your eyes I got a mischief and I'm just like I'm in wherever we're going. I don't tell me any more details. Let's just go like that, like there's kind of gotta be that sort of like sparky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's gonna be something that it's like, oh, I'm so.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm not your own on sponsor, Like I just I can't, like I I wish I was. I empathetically am I'm listening processing, but it's such a deep level, right And I'm like, I'm much better to walk and talk like you and me, like walking like clip speed, like seventy first to fucking to be home, fucking you know, East Village, just like all the way down popping and weave in between taxis Like I don't want to, you know, real New York walking, and like.
Speaker 3: That's when I get my real like most hardcore talking.
Speaker 4: Nothing nothing not with this, Like I don't really understand icontact, like I do understand it here, but like there's something about like taking in the city and sort of speaking out this way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would love that, Like and to me, it's always like navigating like different streets.
Speaker 3: And different things.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Like I thought dentist appointments on the Upper East Side was so great during COVID because then you know, I put on my sneakers, I put on headphones, and I was like I was like a kid with a walkman in the city.
Speaker 3: Again, I hadn't have that experience so long.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, you're just fucking like charging, you know, You're like fu, I fa schworts.
Speaker 8: Boom this way, like you know, and I was in you're there and you're like wow, what right?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 8: Off it might actually be no sense of humor because I get so confused, like what the rules are of proper etiquette, because I just assume that part of it is that we're just playing fun.
Speaker 3: With words, you know what I mean, the biggest.
Speaker 4: Dick you know what I mean, like like a nice fucking you know what I mean, like nice bag break.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, that's not I wake somebody up or I.
Speaker 4: Guess you know.
Speaker 6: And this is a question that Emil has that the women in his life have asked, what where do you get your hair doneeous today?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is really this is my I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been like full pajamas and a classic I mean, I mean, it really is. And again, I just want to say thank you to everybody who gave me all of these free items.
Speaker 3: No thanks to Kate's.
Speaker 9: Thanks to the rings I stole from poker Face or bought it a rip store in the desert. Thanks Tololeen for these pants, some thrift store for this shirt. Something I stole from set some uh.
Speaker 3: By the way, I never wear ugs.
Speaker 4: I only wore them from set because I was like, well, I'm doing a pajama thing.
Speaker 9: I think it's safe.
Speaker 3: This Gucci bag not mine, free merch from the studio. Yeah, you know, it is interesting. I did buy these in Murray Hill. I did. I follow murry Hill, Yes, on the way to that little you know museum there, the Limebrary one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the one thing you have on Yeah, this is my grandmother's.
Speaker 3: This, this is my godmother Ruth's, and this is my grandmother's.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I just like sort of you know what I mean, you never know, I could know, but the way I just could talk to this interview, I mean, I don't know if it's the cogs are gonna get me a say, old man. I mean, but there's a bunch of a bunch of marks in my bag, and I'm not good, you know. Gene Hackmans fucking ghosts like anybody.
Speaker 3: Just to reiterate, I love Geena.
Speaker 4: Henri I I love Pulvation, you know.
Speaker 3: But I don't love Sam, you know.
Speaker 4: And I don't think Trump's a pretty good comedian, and I just wish he wasn't playing fucking You're gonna learn about.
Speaker 1: Me on our hang out play in New York.
Speaker 8: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you for pulling up a chair.
Speaker 5: I love our lunches and never forget the romance of a meal. If you enjoy the show, please tell a friend and rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. Table for two with Bruce Bosi is produced by iHeartRadio seven three seven Park and Airmail. Our executive producers are Bruce Bosi and Nathan King. Our supervising producer is Dylan Fagan. Our editors are Vincent to Johnny and Cas B.
Speaker 1: Bias.
Speaker 2: Table for two is researched and written by Jack Sullivan. Our sound engineers are Meil B. Klein, Jess Krainich, and Jesse Funk. Our music supervisor is Randall Poster. Our talent booking is done by Jane Sarkin. Table for two Social media manager is Gracie Wiener. Special thanks to Amy Sugarman, Uni Scherer, Kevin Yuvane, Bobby Bauer, Alison Kanter Graber. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.