Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio and.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you along with Brad Olsen. His website is linked up at Coast tocoastam dot com. Brad, there are a lot of megaliths underwater. How did they get there? What happened?
Speaker 3: That's a good question, George. How do you create a megalith under the ocean? Well, that could only really happen when the sea levels were much lower than they are, and that's dating us back to at least twelve thousand years ago, during the last Ice Age, when a lot of these could have been created. So, like Graham Hancock says, everything keeps getting dated, older and older and older. I would say that's true with the megaliths too. They can't be carbon dated. But when you look at the technology that put into them, we're still playing ketchup trying to match that technology today.
Speaker 2: How big are some of these underwater megaliths.
Speaker 3: Well, some of the bigger ones are in the Dimini roads. It's an L shaped megalithic structure. Now, Mother Nature doesn't create perfect right angles stacked up against each other, that's a big one. Then there's another one in Yonaguni, which is actually carved right out of the living rock that for a long time National Geographic said, no way, that's just a natural formation. But then they had to change their mind because it was clearly carved right out of the rock. And that's an island in the southern Okinawa Islands of Japan, just north of Taiwan.
Speaker 2: Lloyd Pie used to carry with him an elongated skull. Remember that, Oh, I sure do, starchild yep absolutely. Now what about these elongated skulls that have seen all around the different areas of Central America.
Speaker 3: Yes, Central America, South America, here in North America as well around the Black Sea region to China, even Southeast Asia. Now, these elongated skulls are very unique. I've seen them in a museum in the Sacred Valley of Peru. Their heads are thirty percent larger than a human skull. And I'll show the comparison to my talk. If you try to bind a head or put a board on it and wrap it up, yeah, you can change the structure of a skull. What what you cannot do is add thirty percent cranial capacity and thirty percent larger brain size, so they're human like George, but they're not quite human. So for example, they also have thirty percent larger eye sockets, they don't have the central crack, the suture in the front of the forehead, and their spinal cord comes up into the body also thirty percent larger. So you do the math. Thirty percent larger head, thirty percent larger body, more cranial capacity, meaning they could be smarter than humans.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Are they alien?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what we were talking about earlier. Maybe they were the offspring of the Ananaki the nephel Im, and were they alien? Well, it seems so. We don't see them walking around too much in the world today, but maybe there are some that still exists. Now.
Speaker 2: There are some that say the culture of that time forced them to elongate human skulls. I'm not sure about that. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think the culture could do that either. I've seen the exhibits, and I've studied some of the tribal people like the Nez Pierce and the Flathead Indians of Idaho. Yeah, and they did cranial deformation, but again, you can't create thirty percent larger skull or brain matter.
Speaker 2: When did you go to Antarctica.
Speaker 3: I was down there five and a half years ago, and it was a sailboat trip across the Drake Passage, one of the stormiest seas in the world. Georgie. I wouldn't recommend it to you or any of your listeners. It's a really rough passage. I think I lost twenty five pounds on that trip because I was seasick for several days.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, they food down Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It was dreadful. But once we were down there, it was amazing. It's like you're not even on Earth. You're on a frozen planet somewhere.
Speaker 2: What's the weather like, Well.
Speaker 3: It's mostly pretty cold. I mean we were wearing our winter clothes and it was the middle of summer. However, there are a couple of days when it did actually get sunny and sunny enough to do the infamous polar plunge, that is jumping in the ocean among the icebergs and the penguins, just to say you did it, and I did it three times.
Speaker 2: See anything unusual out there?
Speaker 3: So that was the thing, and we were looking for anything of an antediluvian such as megalists, the pyramids poking through the ice. Maybe anyone with knowledge of the three massive ships that are down there that are intelligence agency is nicknamed Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria. The way back in the seventies, they known about these places, and I think I've been able to pinpoint at least one of them, which I'm going to bring up in my workshop at Contact in the Desert. And do you remember when we first talked about Antarcticon Beyond Belief, George, you were saying, why did they need a big no fly zone over the South Pole because nobody goes down there. There's no flights down there, And I said, yeah, exactly, but there is a big no fly zone, and that could be the cover for a giant hole in the ice. That's what was reported by Admiral Bird as an aviator, the first Islot fly over the sal Pole, reported this and wrote about it in his diary when he returned right before the Battle of High Jump during Operation high Jump.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's truly journey to the center of the Earth.
Speaker 3: Huh, About as much as you could make, at least without going under ground. You see, because upon the salth Pole that is what's known as the Polar Plateau, and the ice is two miles thick. Well. Antarctica is the most volcanically active continent in the world. There's ninety one known volcanoes, so the geothermal activity would have the propensity of creating large domes under the ice. In fact, they're still finding lakes and flowing rivers and even new life forms that exist down there.
Speaker 2: And of course with gravity, you don't know, but you're literally standing upside down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would know it, but I guess technically you are.
Speaker 2: Would you go back?
Speaker 3: I would go back. In fact, I'm working with a group called JC Cross of venture capital company I'm sorry VC Cross, and we're looking to raise the money to create a documentary which I would go down there and this time be able to travel inside the continent. So, for example, I'd like to go to those pyramids we've seen on Ancient Aliens and other shows in the Ellsworth Mountain range and just investigate it. Let's say, maybe it is just a nun attack, which is an attractive mountain poking through the ice. But what if it was manufactured by some kind of intelligence. George, that's a game changer. I think disclosure could come from Antarctica with any one of these discoveries.
Speaker 2: They say the Nazis had an undersea base where Hitler fled to it originally before he went to South America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's quite possible. Maybe Hitler didn't go directly to Antarctica after the war, because there was reports of him coming ashore at Mara Plata near Buenos Aires and then going to a location that I visited on the trip down to Antarctica. I went to all these reported Nazi hideouts, including a town called Lafalda. And we've all heard of Bariloche. That George is like stepping into a Barbarian town down there, and everybody speaks German, and you can get some Wiener schnetzel for lunch and scrudle for dessert. It's very Germanic down there. And a lot of other top Nazis definitely did escape, including Martin Borman, who kept popping up all through the nineteen fifties, and he was the money man for the Third Reich, which set up corporations and shell companies and investments all over the place. And this is what some researchers in the field called the Fourth Reich, that it's more of an intelligence gathering rather than the standing armies of Germany. That they were an intelligence group with these vast resources, because a lot of money drained out of Europe after World War Two, including many palettes of gold and priceless artifacts and paintings. And Martin Borman was the money man, he was controlling it all, and they were making investments in other corporations, and of course in America you had Project paper Clip bringing over these Nazi scientists and officers who became integrated into our corporation and government agencies too.
Speaker 2: They got us into space, didn't they.
Speaker 3: Well else Werner von Braun and Herban Oberet And when asked where did Germany get all this technology so rapidly, herman Orberitz said, well, we had help from our friends above.
Speaker 2: There's always been talk about that there's a map called the Pirie Reece Map p I R IRIS. Oh yeah, what makes it so unusual?
Speaker 3: Well, what's so unusual is not only was it created only twenty years after Columbus made his first voyage, but it shows the perfect outline of South America as well as connecting down to Antarctica. But what makes the Pirie Reef map. Really fascinating is it shows Antarctica before the ice and now they're doing sonar radar across the Larsen Ice shelf George, which had depicted on the Pirie Reef map without ice, and finding those islands on the map are under the ice. So it was clearly drawn, probably from source maps. In fact that the liner notes of the Purie Reef map it does say that the source maps came from the library of Alexandria and Potomac, Greece, so way back in the classical era that these maps were handed down and many of them preserved in the library of Alexandria, and I would dare to say maybe some of them still exist in the Vatican library.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. And the map that shows these islands also could only have been seen from above, right, Well, that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. That's the other thing that's so peculiar about it. And it shows the correct proportion of Western Africa and eastern South America proportion meaning the size of the Atlantic Ocean in between, So that too would have best been surveyed from above.
Speaker 2: All these things that are happening on the planet bread, why are we just beginning to find out what they are. Why is it taken so long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there was a concerted effort to disguise all this evidence, and for example, with the giants, it just didn't go along with the narrative. And even though this evidence was being found, there's countless stories of the Smithsonian Institute coming into giant digs and confiscating the bones and they say they just threw them in the Atlantic Ocean, just get them out of here. They just didn't want to deal with it. So I think so much of our history has just been manipulated. So we don't think that there was this high tech civilization on the Earth, for example, or these giants that once roam the earth.
Speaker 2: What is it brand that got you interested in all these topics.
Speaker 3: Well, it's our real history. It's who we are as a human race on this planet. And anytime there's a form of censorship that goes against what I believe in, and I know you too, because we're trying to just we're just trying to get to the truth. We just want to know what evidence is out there and piece together this mosaic of who we are as humans on this planet. And so I just want to I just want disclosure. I just want to be revealed transparency in all this evidence. And it takes people like you to do coast to coast and speaking at these conferences to get the word out to the mass amount of people.
Speaker 2: And so many people are interested in this.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's only going to keep growing, George Rich just a tip of the iceberg, because this information is starting to get out there and people are seeing it for themselves. I'll tell you when I went to see those innglongated skulls in South America. When you see it with your own eyes, seeing is believing, and you don't go back not saying, oh, well, now I don't believe in giants or these elongated skulls. No, I saw it with my own eyes. Of course, it's going to stay with me for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Back to the plan of jars and laws. What's the smallest jar that you saw?
Speaker 3: Spallst geez. I don't think there were any under a meter and a half.
Speaker 2: They're all pretty big, aren't they.
Speaker 3: They're all really big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely scattered all over the place. If you look at them from the countryside, can you see them pop up everywhere?
Speaker 3: Not really, because it's pretty hilly and Jungly. But the one location called Site One where the World Heritage Museum is and visitor center, there are well over one hundred intact. Some are blown up and then there's those talk marks from all the bombing craters. But I have the map, and if I had more time, I could have rented a motorcycle and gone driving around. Some of them are on the top of hilltops, others are deep in the jungle. But yeah, this one area of lows maybe one hundred square miles. All the way around, they just pop up everywhere.
Speaker 2: Would you recommend that if people had the ability to do explore, they should go to these places?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely. Travel to me has been the biggest education I've ever had. In fact, I started my career as a travel writer. My very first book, called World Stompers, was all about telling people how to do their own trips inexpensively and safely and if you have to work your way around the world to do it. And I encourage it to everybody, especially young people right out of college. Just do it while you have that opportunity, and it will be such an eye opening opportunity.
Speaker 2: Where would you not go a brand.
Speaker 3: A war zone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't blame you there now.
Speaker 3: I'm too big of a target for that.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately, there are too many of those war zones all over the country and all over the planet huh yeah.
Speaker 3: And some countries they just won't let you in or you might risk your life if you try to go to Iran or some of these war torn countries in the Middle East. Unfortunately, assist am not a good situation right now.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more