Speaker 1: It's nine O gene one a lungein with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. You guys, guess what's happening today. I'm having just a leisurely lunch with Barbara Eden.
Speaker 2: You're having lunch with Barbara Eden, just like casual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I invited her lunch.
Speaker 2: She's coming to your house.
Speaker 1: No, we're gonna meet at the Beverly Glinton.
Speaker 2: Now I feel like she doesn't drive. I think she has a driver. Oh first, because she's like ninety what now, how.
Speaker 1: I'm fifty three and I don't drive?
Speaker 2: First of all? You drive? Is Barbara Eden now ninety five? Or and she looks amazing?
Speaker 1: She told us she was turning ninety five, But are things said she was turning ninety.
Speaker 2: She's ninety four. She'll turn ninety five in August. But I noticed that, like people like my dad's eighty two, but he says eighty three because he's going to be eighty three in November, and he likes to, you know, say it. Now I feel I think they're so stoked about it now because they're.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm all done, No, what's the.
Speaker 2: Because they can like brag about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe I don't know what it's gonna be like for us. I'm curious. I can't wait time.
Speaker 2: My god, I don't like the zero ones like fifty, but I don't mind the fifty one. But I feel like I'm gonna be weird about by fifty two.
Speaker 1: Fifty two fifty two is a little weird. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Won't be the exact same? Are you fifty two? Right now?
Speaker 1: I'm fifty three?
Speaker 2: What'd you get older than?
Speaker 1: I'm seventy two in nineteen seventy two, I'm seventy four?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait serious?
Speaker 1: Your two years?
Speaker 2: Yea, I'm two grades below you. I think I'm high school ninety two in your high school ninety I'm.
Speaker 1: The oldest lady on this zoom.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't want to look. I know people are going to be mad. I know they're going to be mad, But I have to say it. What I just have to what Valerie isn't a friend? What she is not a friend?
Speaker 1: Was that ever up for question?
Speaker 2: Yes, because people get so mad every time I say it on the comments. But I'm like, I need to understand why now I'm not saying I don't like her in the show, right, I'm saying that. Yes, I'm just saying she's not a friend. She's very like yeah, and like, I don't even think she's Tracy's friend per se. She says she's doing this for Tray.
Speaker 1: Is she doing it for Tracy her new bff? Or she doing it for Brandon whom she loves because she's She says, I'm not even doing this for whatever. I'm doing this for you.
Speaker 2: She's not. She's doing it to prove that you're You're bad, Kelly.
Speaker 1: Boy. She's gonna have to keep proving that for a long time. Never gone.
Speaker 2: Mike dropped it at the end. Dude, you really might dropped it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mike drop Okay, So it's just Amy and I for now until maybe Terrible join us. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's having some sort of like technical issues.
Speaker 1: We are talking about Season seven, episode twenty six, The Long Goodbye, aired April eighteenth, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Brandon leaves Tracy brokenhearted when he gives her the old it's not you, It's me speech. I have so many thoughts about this. Kelly's loyalty is questioned when she falls for valerie sneaky scheme. Some of my thoughts. Donna assumes the worst. This was juicy when she spots her mom Felie with a former wing the flashback was iconic. Meanwhile, at the CU Talent Show, Steve is out of character and Clear is out of tune. A ten. By the way, this episode is a ten. I have to tell you.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait wait. It was directed by Les Sheldon, written by Ken Stringer, who was our first idea, I think, and now he's writing scripts.
Speaker 2: That's oh wow, wow, okay. Who sends a telegram?
Speaker 1: By the way, is it what is it night? Is it eighteen hundreds?
Speaker 2: What's do you know? The only other telegram moment I know is in Back to the Future three, because or no, it's in Back to the Future two. So Marty McFly gets left behind and Doc has gone back to the Old West, and the only way he could communicate Kate is by sending a telegram whatever some company that's real, like Efficient Western Union, Thank you EasTone.
Speaker 1: He's like, is that how you knew you got a telegram?
Speaker 2: I've never received a telegram in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Have you I feel like I have? Yeah, I'm going to take myself. I'm older than you by two years. We've just determined that. And I think I have gotten a telegram.
Speaker 2: Who sent it? What? It's just totally bananas.
Speaker 1: A little man in a yellow suit brought.
Speaker 2: It Western Union. But but what was in it a message? First of all, we had phones in nineteen ninety seven. We had cell phones. Dylan could have sent called your cell phone, which is a whole other topic I want to talk about. We had email, like this is when I was getting email and I was late to the email party.
Speaker 1: Okay, But if you were Val, since this all came from Val, this whole telegram meet me at the airport. Don't tell anyone, love Dylan. If you were Vow, would you be like, how can I make this work? I could, okay, get a I could get a telegram from New York City from my friend. They'll say that wack.
Speaker 2: How does she come up with this?
Speaker 1: Like, I you know what I I think sometimes like I'm there's I don't have enough it left over at the end of the day to be conniving or manipulative because that sounds exhausting.
Speaker 2: Beyond she had to like put so much crazy thought into that. Here's the other thing. I love the back. I'll call him not a background actor because he had lines the telegram delivery guy who told you you signed it in the wrong place? Why did he ad live that? Like did he?
Speaker 1: I gotta roll back to that. I want to I want to see that. Can you show me who that guy was all rae.
Speaker 2: Because I love it. He's like, sign here, ma'am and then you signed and he goes wrong spot and I'm like, I think that guy adlind that.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm thinking he must maybe been part of the crew or something that they were like give him one more, get him in the gilt.
Speaker 2: Something, because that was noticeably odd. Although I signed that stuff in the wrong place all the time, so it was good acting. First of all, if you got the telegram immediately, I'd be like this is so sussy, Like what this is just sus Yeah, why would she be like a telegram?
Speaker 1: Let me just call him?
Speaker 2: So can we talk about the fact that like Dylan is not like he could be calling them all the time, Like why are y' all not staying in touch with him?
Speaker 1: Because he's he's gone and has a new life with Brenda. Remember that we found out they were together in the but they.
Speaker 2: Have cell phones. People communicate. So that's a little bit of a plot hole for me.
Speaker 1: You well, her scheme, you didn't buy it.
Speaker 2: No, No, first of all, that's a whole nother chapter. But just the fact that, like Dylan isn't just staying in touch. Was there texting in nineteen ninety seven? I think not quite yet. I think we only had cell phone.
Speaker 1: We could have gone into a chat room with I think.
Speaker 2: Because even if Dylan is with Brenda, Brenda is communicating with her parents. We know she has Mono.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where's he? If she has Mono and they're together, why isn't he taking care of.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think they're together. I don't think we're supposed to think they're together.
Speaker 1: Isn't there an episode where it was literally said that Dylan and Brenda were living a happy life together something. Yes, Europe, they have kids, I'm pretty sure. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now he's in New York City, so anyway, I just immediately was like the reddest red flag ever.
Speaker 1: But anyway, AnyWho, I do think that this was still a really good episode.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I am Brandon at the payphone hiding when you're at the airport.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's hiding.
Speaker 2: I'm hiding. I'm surprised to have h a hat and glasses on.
Speaker 1: We're major Leanda starting to hide the bump for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I keep forgetting to notice.
Speaker 1: First scene of Kelly at the like, whatever this talent show, game show? What are they doing?
Speaker 2: What is this talent It's some like sorority Pandeltic talent.
Speaker 1: Show or anything. It looks kind of fun, but not fun at all.
Speaker 2: I think it's just the Kegs and they again Malfa Alpha big mud pie.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Delta, Delta, Delta, Can I help you? Help you? Help you? Is that it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then it's try delta. Which delta would you like to try? I don't think.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you imagine.
Speaker 2: Cried Out's still a good house. There's no Alpha Alfalfa or Keg by the way.
Speaker 1: Of Alfalfa, that's my sorority. Okay, anyways, what were we saying?
Speaker 2: The talent show?
Speaker 1: And she's so right. When you see Kelly for the very first time, she's like directing people around. There's like, yeah, a rolling cart of clothing. Then you see a little bit of her and then there's a piano right to her little midsection, so I'm definitely seeing her headed then she has just like.
Speaker 2: You know, you timed the pregnancy. Well, I just realized because you didn't you took maternity leave in the summer. I guess you never missed an episode.
Speaker 1: I feel like I had the baby while they were on Hawaii vacation.
Speaker 2: Oh did you not go to this Hawaii thing or something?
Speaker 1: Yes, they went. I was having a baby when they were in Hawaii, so I didn't go to Hawaii, but I.
Speaker 2: Got a baby. Nice. Yeah, but you don't really miss much.
Speaker 1: No. I think I only stayed out for a month with the baby and then we started back to work.
Speaker 2: At first I thought this episode was on Paramount Plus, which it isn't, but I thought it was. And then I just got kind of like went down the rabbit hole of looking what's coming.
Speaker 1: You are naughty. You're not supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: Cherokey does jumpy. I'm not gonna jumping over the sharkey. No later, not yet, not yet.
Speaker 1: But I felt I felt as if I started because you know, I disagree with you. I felt as if last week, I think it was a week you weren't with us. I felt it was happening, but I didn't. I wouldn't admit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you guys won't. You'll never admit it, but I will, she will. And it's not the whole thing. There's just little little bit of Fonsie on the water seas.
Speaker 1: Just in the jacket. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And first of all, look, this was a good Claire moment because at least like, yeah, we saw something lovely. Oh yeah. Everyone wants us to mention the reason this isn't on streaming is because of the Linda Ronstadt song. Obviously, Oh my gosh, that one was pretty obviously, so.
Speaker 1: If you did watch it, you got to hear Kathleen Claire seeing yeah, devoted to you by Linda Ronstat.
Speaker 2: It's not I didn't know that Linda Ron's stout song.
Speaker 1: No, but this is the thing that happened to me. I loved it so much that I bought that CD. Nice and then that is the CD that I put my kids to sleep for the no entirety of their childhoods.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, inspired by your pregnancy during this episode?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes see, I like two.
Speaker 2: Other Linda Ronstat songs.
Speaker 1: Better you know good, you know good, you know good?
Speaker 2: That's like, and then I like the one that says I'm gonna love you for the long, long time. You know that one? I am not Linda Ron's stuff.
Speaker 1: What about Blue Bayou?
Speaker 2: That's only a medium for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I just love that? Is it? Am I saying it right? I love that CD? Or can I say album?
Speaker 2: You can say album, but it is CD during this era, but album is always fine. I think people still call it albums now the Jonas Brothers have a new album. I feel like you say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so, well, whatever it was, I fell in love with her music, and it's just.
Speaker 2: Because I kind of knew she wasn't going to be so bad.
Speaker 1: I know at first she was really squeaky. Yeah, so it was just like, so good job to her for acting like a bad singer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, because that's like, really, have you tried that?
Speaker 1: It's actually not that hard? Can you try it right now? You seeing?
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know, but I can't remember the lyrics. Yeah, that's a hard song.
Speaker 1: By this This is a completely different song. But this is what I got. Oh Blissie devoted.
Speaker 2: I kept wanting it.
Speaker 1: Is that bad?
Speaker 2: No, that was pretty bad? You sound like a little bit of a hound dog.
Speaker 1: Well that's mine, spose, so I trained with a hound dog.
Speaker 2: Actually, I just like play through the whole talent show, okay, because even though they sort of gave Steve and Claire something to do, it's still the same, same, the same thing. Steve's trying to be nice and he doesn't want to tell her the truth and she's sort of like eh. And then they do bring the mother in, which I like, but we we've had that trope the same. I don't want to call it a trope same. I don't want to say tropecus it is her mother and bless her, but it's like it's just the same. They just cannot find anything for these people to do. I feel like we've seen Steve dressed as a woman before.
Speaker 1: Have we seen Donna dressed as a Canadian frontierman? I don't recall that.
Speaker 2: The jugglers juggling the pins.
Speaker 1: It was a really lame show. My god, it's a terrible talent show. No offense you guys, but.
Speaker 2: Oh boy. And then like you come in late and Valerie has that snark where she's like where were you? And you're like, I didn't meet someone but none of.
Speaker 1: Your business, like mind your own bees wax.
Speaker 2: Because Brandon let her live with him when she's totally out to get everybody.
Speaker 1: No, But does now Brandon think at the end that he was she was no right because she was wrong? Even I thought that was going to be the last scene where she comes into his room and he's laying there and they talk about how right she was, and I thought that was going to be the last scene and then there's gonna get dragged on more.
Speaker 2: Knock knock, knock my hair out, knocking, knocking, knocking. Here's my thing. If I were Brandon, because Brandon is good through and through right, the Brandon I know would not have gone to the airport. The Brandon I know would have called you and said, hey, hey, what's the Valerie did this totally sketchy thing. I'm upset about it. I'm a little upset that I think you're going to the airport. But let's talk about it. Like going in with the.
Speaker 1: Scheme is just I don't know. There was something like after he sees her at the airport and then you he turns in the phone booth and you see it's him. There was something like I felt for him like that kind of he's so scared of getting hurt again, you know. And I because it didn't seem right to me that he would go and follow her either like that.
Speaker 2: No, I felt bad for you because you're like thinking Dylan's going to come off this plane and it's just like random dudes who don't look like Dylan.
Speaker 1: And the last guy and they tried nothing. I think that was his stand in, like the gut. Maybe it was the guy that does his surfing, uh stand in from the very beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I felt bad for you too, because you've been like, first of all, if Dylan texted you, it doesn't mean you love him or not. You go to the airport.
Speaker 1: You care about someone well, and you.
Speaker 2: Guys, he's like your best friend. That's why the whole thing is so cuckoo. Can you imagine if you actually did get a telegram from Dylan and you're like, gonna no show it, but.
Speaker 1: You gotta show up for your friends.
Speaker 2: You have no way to communicate back because you can't send a you know, the pony Express.
Speaker 1: I'll send a message in a bottle, maybe it'll get there.
Speaker 2: Wait, so pigeon on his leg. It's totally crazy. Obviously, you're going, how.
Speaker 1: Can Valerie convince Brandon though that this means she still loves Dylan? Why would he buy you?
Speaker 2: Correct? Now, how creepy was the scene? I'm sorry, and it was creepy in the news room or whatever Brandon's work. And then Tracy comes in and the massage and then she tries to sit on and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like, that's all because Valerie told her don't give up? Like, is Valie trying to help her by making her look like a desperado or something like? It's not It's not a good look Tracy. It was cringey.
Speaker 2: No, although her hair is great. I have to say her hair is so great.
Speaker 1: She looks like she has a ton of hair.
Speaker 2: Is she out? Do we have another episode with her? And I'm assuming this was this just the end for her, it's a week ending. But yet if I were her, I would be like, you made me end with that scene, just being a fool. She comes back, she comes back next season?
Speaker 1: What why why would they do that? Better? Be good?
Speaker 2: Be good? But yeah, that was so cringey tastic. He cringey, Like I was like, I love it, but it's cringey. I'm cringing. Wait, she goes to Hawaii, we'll worry about that mass. Yeah, how did that scene make you feel? Which scene when she comes in and does the missade?
Speaker 1: I was cringing and I thought why. I felt just embarrassed for her, and I was like, please make it stop. Yeah, because Brandon is the truthful guy. He was like, he does there spend times, and he when he hasn't done the right thing in those.
Speaker 2: Situations, why do he kiss her in the dorm room? That was weird? And then did you see him touch his lips And he's like that was the acting of like, but I kissed Kelly and I touching my lips. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh the memories. I'm a bad guy. Yeah, I gotta fix this. It was really I thought I was invested.
Speaker 2: His breakup speech was so brutal.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't wait, what did he say? I don't feel what was it? The wording was, I think you're more into it than Yeah, basically you deserve somebody that's more into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Google generic ways for a breakup and all those lines would come up for a breakup. It's like, it's not you, it's me. The old clas and her fate crying was a little rough to. At one point, part of her was really good acting right part of it. I was like, I'm in, I'm in, I'm in. But then there was sort of this thing and I'm like, oh, no.
Speaker 1: I can't just keep taking the same notes over and over like as a characters. Like, I'm so grateful that my character went through a gajillion different things heartbreaks and lessons and beg and highs and loves, because I would have been so like frustrated to just keep playing the same notes as a character, like so many of the characters seem to be doing.
Speaker 2: We're getting a lot of same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never knew that or notice that when I was like, never watched it.
Speaker 2: Donna does not is not same. I mean there's little things, but like this was a nice little curveball for Donna.
Speaker 1: And she's fucking got to do fun like comedy.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and then she's doing this dramatic thing confronting her mom and like the pain she was sort of feeling of not knowing and what is going on and why are they you know, all the things.
Speaker 1: Oh, because the mom brought the X guy to the town.
Speaker 2: She saw his name on the list and then wanted to go see him, and then David Police sort of giving props to David that was there's some we're having some growth.
Speaker 1: And growth is happening, very excited. Then Police kind of like redeems herself because she's like, I just want to get your dad, tuppy. Yeah, would make him so happy. It was nice, so nice. I agree, And Nat was in this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Nat always with the wise words for Brandon, like Brandon, come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He asked the tough questions, would Brandon, would you have broken up with Tracy if Kelly wasn't in the picture?
Speaker 2: And I think the answer is yes, But.
Speaker 1: Brandon says he doesn't want to answer that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the answer is.
Speaker 2: I think the answer is, like it's a really hard question, who knows. But I mean, I felt like Brandon was sort of the half assing Tracy for a long time. Yes. I literally cannot even remember what that other girl looked like, she's out of my brain. What other girl, Susan.
Speaker 1: No, you can remember her? Mmm?
Speaker 2: Little, oh there she is now, I got it back. Funny are shockingly similar, Like in my brain, they're almost the same. Person. Look at a side by side, you guys, wait, look at a side by side. Maybe we can put on Instagram a side by side.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: They're extraordinarily similar. Train I, they're the same person.
Speaker 1: You'd think the casting director.
Speaker 2: I'm not the first person to do this, because the minute I googled it, guys literally literally the first person to do this. I'm trying to see if I can send this in the group chat. They look so much alike, so much like I had a moment where we thought that we look at these two people type.
Speaker 1: Is this his type? Are there other girls in Brandon's wheelhouse that have.
Speaker 2: Did you get my text? Look at how similar those two people are. Let me look, if I was at a party, I would definitely mix them up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, same person. The difference Susan's a little softer looking, Okay, I mean maybe it's just she's a little more out of focus in this picture.
Speaker 2: Like you're telling me with your memory. If you were at a restaurant and on one of those people's there, I know who's who?
Speaker 1: No, I'd be like, so great to see you again, Susan, Oh your name is Jill. Okay, that'd be so embarrassing. Wait, does he have a type? Is there have there been other girls? Was the ice skater? Did she look like them? Or that there be other brunettes?
Speaker 2: And these two like are the same character basically, I don't know, you know what I mean, Like they're both kind of in the news biz. Yeah, I mean that's kind of like the same.
Speaker 1: Well, he never dated another girl that looked like Kelly, I know that. I don't think he had a blonde girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I'm forgetting all the past girlfriends me too.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't picture one of them right now.
Speaker 2: Nothing one.
Speaker 1: I know one was an ice skater, but I can't remember what she looked like.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Not good?
Speaker 2: God? Are we okay? Is this?
Speaker 1: I feel like this is menopause and overworked.
Speaker 2: When I can name so many of Joey and Ross's girl and even Chandlers, and I can name none. Oh, I remember the short haired skater girl. I feel like she that was Brandon. You can find it Brandon's greatest lovers. And the one the teacher lady forgot about her. Oh, and the one from Vacation Vacation.
Speaker 1: No, I don't remember any of them.
Speaker 2: The girl from who Cheryl let Lucinda. So remember Lucinda. Oh my god, movie forgot Emily Valentine, Emily Valentine and Nicky NICKI remember with her nation. Yeah, that was a good one. And then Tricia Kinney was the one the skater who was famous. She's famous. Gabrielle on Water First of all, how about my menopause pulling that out? That was solid.
Speaker 1: You're not pausive, You're not menopause pulling anything out right now you're reading it from a computer.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I pulled out the name Gabrielle on War from my own. Okay. Good.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's okay. What else to talk about?
Speaker 1: Stephen Claire, how beautifully she sang. We talked about it. Donna thinks her mama is cheating again. We talked about that.
Speaker 2: That was pretty like whoa that was? That was gnarly because I was like, oh oh, and the flashback scene which kind of jarred me. And then it all was for good. David's sort of not having a lot but being a side thing but doing well in it. So that was good. Yes, you went to the airport, which you would have after you signed your telegram. Anyone would have and they love your mic drop at the end. Oh, I dressed up for you. I dressed up for you. I thought that was a pretty good scene. What restaurant were supposed to be that? I felt like it was sort of a regular spot.
Speaker 1: Well, he said something, Cole, what was the name of the restaurant?
Speaker 2: He said, it's like katsu Ya, but it wasn't It was sushi I think.
Speaker 1: Though, no, but it sounded familiar. It sounded like a real place. Yeah, Michelle, mahiro ya Maher's on the topic. Y'amiciro real yamhiir is the one that's like up by the magic Castle, isn't it. Yeah, it's really beautiful. They're not the best. Sushio min is.
Speaker 2: It's still there. It's still there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean every tourist comes to La goes to Yamashiro because the views are gorgeous and it looks like you're in Japan for a second.
Speaker 2: We should go there.
Speaker 1: That would be nice. We have a party there, party there. Yeah, it's got some great big rug.
Speaker 2: Get back. Yeah, what else do we forget? Valerie is just scu me ski me and I just don't like it.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Well, I hope I don't know what's going to happen. What. Okay, so this was what episode twenty six? Now we're on to twenty seven. How many episodes are in season seven, y'all?
Speaker 2: I think there's thirty two. Oh, we still have five more?
Speaker 1: Can we do it?
Speaker 2: Well? Because you know that this is the season where I think this is the bound trigger.
Speaker 1: I think David get down and dirty. Hey, D and D get d and D See what I did there? Yeah, she said, she said, I think last week that that happens before the end of this episode. I have feelings about that scene. Yeah, by the end of the season. I have feelings about watching that scene, like either in dailies or seeing a clip of it. I don't know, but there I remember being like, oh my god, I don't want to watch this. I can't watch this. Oh it's a girl losing her virginity. I'm not into it. I can't watch it. It's especially because I think it was done it. But we'll get there and I'll probably watch it. This was a good one though. You gave it a ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give it a ten. It's a ten episode. It's filled with.
Speaker 1: Things, filled with things good.
Speaker 2: You know, there was some cohesiveness though. That's what I'm maybe liking more is we're seeing like, okay, we've got crossover characters coming in. We're not just so like random, random, random, right right right.
Speaker 1: They kind of come back together and intercate line.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, And it was just good seeing like you know, Nat and like more of the real hearing the word Dylan thinking he's coming back. Oh my god, I got so excited. Yeah no, it wasn't him, No, rude. That's what I have to say.
Speaker 2: What do you give it? Did you give it a ten too?
Speaker 1: It's like I'd probably give it like a ten. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm just gonna give it like a casual ten. I'm just gonna throw.
Speaker 2: It right out of ten, A soft ten, a soft yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So next week we have episode twenty seven, y'all, and it is called I Only Have Eyes for You Now.
Speaker 2: I'm looking up Can you still? I wrote? Can you still? Send?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And guess what popped up?
Speaker 1: Telegraph? Graham.
Speaker 2: There is a thing called a telegraph too. You can still send a telegram by using online services like Western Union and send telegrams.
Speaker 1: Still a thing.
Speaker 2: It must be so expensive to have someone go to the house.
Speaker 1: Wait, telegraph is what I was thinking of, Like that do didity do do?
Speaker 2: Do? Do?
Speaker 1: Do? Do? Do?
Speaker 2: Do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was is that a good done?
Speaker 2: The only thing like a telegram is being subpoena. Have you ever been subpoena and they come to your door? Now you've been served or whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, wouldn't I remember something like that?
Speaker 2: That seems like a telegram?
Speaker 1: That does not seem like a telegram.
Speaker 2: I've only had it happen weirdly, I've had it happen twice. You have the same time. Well, yes, but I got subpoenaed. I don't know if it's called subpoena whatever it is, for the same thing twice, So it's really once. But they came twice, and I was like, you came yesterday's find it yesterday. And they're like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait wait why were you subpoena? Oh?
Speaker 2: I was like a witness. It was nothing, a witness to what a crime? Murder?
Speaker 1: What's happened? This is so much more exciting than the episode. Tell me everything I can't reveal.
Speaker 2: I can't reveal anymore. I was just a witness and it kind of was nothing.
Speaker 1: And I get a witness. Yeah awesome. Well, hope you everybody has a great week. We love you, We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Eight