Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the kitchen Table.
Speaker 2: A podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling.
Speaker 1: One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling. You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat.
Speaker 2: And now joined by Bad Larry, Shyan Irving, and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick full house. Here today we got Shyan Irving, Dylan the graphics guy, Bad Larry's here, we got Ray the intern. We got Marvin handling all the sound duties. And Sammy P is back. Sammy P so good at Wait a minute, hold off with the applause. Isn't Sammy P the guy who said, hey, you gotta fade the Texans gotta fade him. They're not going to make the playoffs? Is that right, Sammy?
Speaker 2: It is right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They' won a lot of really close games, Dan, you know, win in by six four three. I guess the Patriots game they won pretty handily. I would also like another team in that division to have a pulse. That would be nice. So, but Paul State has two wins. I only need two more there.
Speaker 1: I didn't take you up on that bed, but I'm telling everybody. You know, the Texans they faced some really good quarterbacks. You know some of the Sharps are fading the Texans. Didn't Shaye, didn't you bet on this too? You listened to Sammy P.
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, Sammy be Sammy P is the host of the Chicken Dinner podcast and bet QL Daily Correct correct.
Speaker 2: I think nobody will listen no, thanks to that very fancy introduction, man, Thank you.
Speaker 1: So much, Sammy. Sammy. If they're listening to our show as shitty as these guys are, then they're gonna they're gonna listen to you.
Speaker 3: Come on, raise over here, Danny.
Speaker 1: By the way, last night, Dylan the graphics guy and Ray the intern went over to Shay's house. They were on Shay's podcast and that's Shay and Irving podcast wherever you get your podcast. They met the roommate and apparently the guys in the back row thought I was exaggerating when I went over for dinner to see Shae and his wife and Dylan and Ray. I'll ask you, guys, was I exaggerating about the chemistry between Shay's wife and me.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ray, not at all.
Speaker 4: The first thing, she's like, so, what do you guys think of Down. I'm like, oh, he's great. She's like he's so tall, so charismatic.
Speaker 5: I love him.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, nice to meet you.
Speaker 5: I'm right.
Speaker 4: She's like, well, I can't wait for him to come back over.
Speaker 6: I was like, okay. I would contend though, that she's an actor by trade, so she's a natural liar.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So when she told us that you have the riz oh was she just playing nice?
Speaker 1: Well I got riz She actually said rizz. Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was so taken. Aback. I did take a moment and then.
Speaker 1: You went rizma. Yeah, correct it. Okay, I made sure. Now, no there's magic there. I mean, let's not kid anybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah. She definitely seemed to think pretty fondly of you and you and you're one encounter you made quite the impact.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: According to the lying act.
Speaker 1: You know what it's just called. I think it's just being a man.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I can't do that. Yeah, fucking short in that department.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I don't know if Ray and I were really bringing that.
Speaker 3: Real masculine energy with these two. Yeahs, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and then you had bad Larry. Bad Larry, I think had a great weekend.
Speaker 7: I don't want to I don't want to do what not great? Then, damn not great? When you don't lose a game, it's called perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wait, Shay, you don't want to do what.
Speaker 3: The chalkiest weekend of all of sports in the history of college and NFL, the chalkiest weekend the books got smoked by Johnny regular and Larry's on that board. I mean take it as a win, sure, fine, but.
Speaker 1: Like, why didn't you beat the same thing undefeated.
Speaker 3: An NFL undefeated an NFL on Sunday? And I'm and I'm convalescent, I am, You're not condo. I have learning disabilities, documented proof.
Speaker 6: He did skip all the math.
Speaker 3: Skipped all the math.
Speaker 1: Larry is he won fourteen units lands the two unit thing.
Speaker 3: I think we should illegalize that. Danny Dylan lost for units.
Speaker 7: You're allowed to bet five units of any game you want. That's the maximum you're allowed to bet. We set that up.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's the way it's been. Shay won one and a half units last week. Yeah, so very limpy.
Speaker 3: Oh, college kind of corn hold me, Danny, because I'm a sharp better and I took a lot of dogs.
Speaker 1: And and Larry is a really good winner. I just want to let you know. So he he sends the following video. So, Marvin, if you want to play hold on Larry. Here, here's Larry. A couple of cups.
Speaker 3: Deep ship talk, Dan, this ship's getting too easy for me.
Speaker 8: Undefeated in commis, Fuck are you undefeated? Undefeated? Up shop stop cry the way tops, the guy who fixed my seat on the potty things. Look, look what's the crowd end?
Speaker 2: Undefeated approach do tomorrow to dad?
Speaker 1: So Larry had his dentist with him to show that yes, yeah, and then Larry smiled with his new teeth for his daughter's wedding. So Larry goes uh, he went, he went perfect, He went nine to no.
Speaker 7: Yeah, damn. That video was Saturday on my third stop of the night. Yet, if you can, if you look at my eyes in the start of the video, I didn't know where I was. I predicted the perfect week, the perfect Sunday. I thought I already had all these winds. I was calling myself undefeated already.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, that's an impressive, impressive weekend. I don't care if it was Chalky or not that you won fourteen. And you know Sammy p friend of the show, he had the Cowboys plus three last week. Man, man, just incredible, really incredible.
Speaker 2: I got slaughtered, Dan, I went. Uh, I went really bad in the NFL. And that's what happens when Home Dogs go oh to nine from Thursday to Monday. I can assure you if Home Dogs go oh to nine, I will not win. I could promise you that much.
Speaker 1: And uh, the uh Dylan Pavia Award goes to Dylan again because by the way, if you watch the show earlier today, I got a Dylan Diego Pavia jersey from Vanderbilt that they sent me. Marvin, do you have the Diego Pavia jersey.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go grab me. But Dylan, we should call him Dylan Pavia. He took Iowa under again, right, Yeah, I did. I think we gotta we got to jump off that.
Speaker 6: I have a system, Dan, I know you do.
Speaker 1: Uh. We told you old miss minus three and a half not to take.
Speaker 6: It as fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well, but you lost.
Speaker 6: I lost, I admit that. But that game was just a terrible way to cap an abysmal Saturday.
Speaker 1: And we told you you were betting on the Panthers and the Patriots, and we said, don't do it. Don't bet on bad teams.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, shitty teams. I've broken that rule every week.
Speaker 1: I know, Oh don't I know?
Speaker 6: And this is I just three petered, Dan, which is pretty impressive. Be my worst performance to yet. Actually I lost every game in college except for my late ad of South Bamba minus eight against Troy to fade Sha. It was my only dub.
Speaker 1: So you got the uh diego Pavia Vanderbilt Jersey there nice nice We handed out each week to the shittiest better and uh it's been Dylan.
Speaker 6: My name's etched all over this.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've gone back to back to back. Three hard to do Dan, uh Shay? Is there anything you like to recap?
Speaker 3: Arizona State Corn hold me once again on the over. I lost by half forty six points second time this year. Yeah, I've lost by half a point.
Speaker 1: Almost like Vegas knows what they're doing.
Speaker 3: It really does. Incredible dirt.
Speaker 1: Anything else that you had USC Penn State, love that four and a half.
Speaker 3: James Franklin, fade that motherfucker on the road. Sorry, they did win, fade him on the road, but they did win most of the year. First off, you think that was a good win for them? Honestly, yes, okay, yeah the.
Speaker 1: Way no, because look what's happening with these teams coming west out of the Big ten. They're losing. Yes, fair, So Penn State went to USC and they won. Miracle shot, missfield goal?
Speaker 3: They won? Sure, fine, I still think, to be fair, I still think they can beat OSU at night in Happy Valley, I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, But you're down on James Franklin on the road.
Speaker 3: I don't trust him on the road period ever I ever have since Vandy. I don't trust him.
Speaker 1: Uh, Texas Oklahoma, you had the under Yeah, that was an easy bet, nanny, Okay, and you won all your NFL, which is really really rare for you.
Speaker 3: Wow, including a parlave. Have I ended any season in football down? This is my second season. Last year I was up, wasn't I doubt that? But I'll check.
Speaker 1: What do you need a little pat on the back. What's what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Saying I'm not exactly.
Speaker 6: Given my recent performance, I'd love to go back to last year too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dylan didn't say I was great last year, like you down in the dumps because of.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys. If you want to get into that, we might as well make it an hour show. Because my depression and anger split personality from the last weekend has been emphasized and exaggerated. Bye who by Jerry, by Jerry and I honestly, I think this is the best thing that could happen to the franchise. The fact that he lashed out at those you know, radio hosts. I know you.
Speaker 1: I've already forgot it. He already for got about it. He's eighty two.
Speaker 3: Put the reaction now, the reaction that media has had, and if they flex us out of Sunday Night against San Fran, that's gonna wake up.
Speaker 1: They're not going to do that. They could, they won't they it's the Cowboys. They won't flex.
Speaker 3: They boat raced by the Niners. You don't think he makes a change at head coach? No, I do.
Speaker 1: No. He doesn't want to be told. He's a billionaire. He doesn't want to be told what to do, unless you're Woody Johnson. You you know where he allows Aaron Rodgers to tell him what to do.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I think that if he I don't know, am I.
Speaker 1: Making Am I making things worse for you? When I have you on the show on Monday? No, when when the Cowboys embarrass you? No, Because I'm in a much worse place before I call it.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's like a venting seys.
Speaker 1: I just don't want. I don't because people think that I might be taking advantage of you, because when the Cowboys lose, you really sound like you've got some serious issues.
Speaker 3: Which you do have got But that's my only like release valve. Okay, but I'm in a much worse place before I talk to you, okay, So I might be helping you a little therapeutic for sure. Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure because people are like, wait, is he joking? And I go, no, he's not.
Speaker 3: Just my favorite part is these sons of bitches on the internet are like, oh, we're tired of this bit What bit motherfucker? I'm in pain? Like this is real?
Speaker 1: Like how do you not I know I'm going to vouch for you.
Speaker 3: It doesn't makes sense.
Speaker 1: I keep telling you to stop, just relaxed to you can't do it.
Speaker 3: You know what it is? It's all these losers out of Iowa, who are like somehow Cowboys fans because they watched a couple of games in nineteen ninety five. I love motherfucker. I was born into this shit. This is like the mafia.
Speaker 6: I do think the Cowboys are a tough team to get sympathy for because of all the fate.
Speaker 1: But he's not asking for sympathy, No, he's not. He just wants change.
Speaker 3: Correct. Okay, wait, hold on, DP, what so are they going to change the GM?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, this nothing's changing. Nothing's happening here.
Speaker 3: So he wants it to happen, but it's not going to happen. I do think this is the best absolute possible scenario for the Cowboys. If they lose outright, if they get smoked over and over again, he will fire the fat Man and he will have changes coming.
Speaker 1: Who's going to want to coach that team?
Speaker 6: Belichick, that's a proposition.
Speaker 3: No, he does not.
Speaker 6: He does not, actually, Dean.
Speaker 3: He wants to follow his hero Bill Parcells and to make a real change in Arlington.
Speaker 1: And if he he doesn't need It's like Mike Skrzyzewski and Bob Knight. Krzyzewski better coach than Bob Knight. Bill Belichick doesn't need to follow Bill Parcells.
Speaker 3: But Bill Parcells was his hero.
Speaker 1: If he can do what Bill, I'm sure that Bob was Mike Skrzyzewski's hero until he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Bill Belichick. That's my only guy. Damn hope.
Speaker 1: Dion's going to come in and coach that. Oh yes, no bad, Larry Man. That is that is a perfect card. There, you did it. You dominated pro and college. I don't know if there were anything you'd like to mention. You can take a victory lap, Larry if you'd like.
Speaker 7: Now. We talked about it last week. I said, all I'm doing is picking the winners this week. I know all the spreads were like three or three and a half. Just pick the winner, you know, don't care about the spread this week. I thought it was a little tough, but uh, we're gonna go kind of know this week too.
Speaker 3: No big deal.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dylan, there's a lot of red on your ath. Yeah, that's that's blood.
Speaker 6: Yep Washington, Iowa. Obviously that under did not hit Oklahoma plus fourteen a half against Texas. I liked that one a lot too, and they put up a nice three spot. The ole miss was crushed break or crushing and heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: That was probably the closest I came to winning a bet other than South Damma in college. Oh gosh, and my taking all the big dogs for the first week of the season backfired one of the forehead.
Speaker 1: All right, so bets this week, Larry. I would normally let you go first, but we have a guest in Sammy p who once again had the Cowboys plus three and he faded the Texans for the entire season. So let me just let me just do your college How many college games do you have? Just one?
Speaker 2: I got three games, Dan last time I came on your show. Actually, the first time I came on your show, it propelled me to a run that I will never match again. So I'm hoping that this will relight the flame. And actually, when Ray asked me on Monday to come on the show, I said, do you have the wrong number?
Speaker 3: Did you see what?
Speaker 1: I didn't let it?
Speaker 2: And Ray said, no, we still like you for now, but no two NFL one college.
Speaker 1: Okay, just give us the college and then we'll go around the horn here with the other college picks and then come back to the NFL.
Speaker 2: I was laying five and a half at Michigan State Sparty off of bye. Jonathan Smith has thrived in this role for such a long time. He did it very well at Oregon State. They're going to have everything ready to go for an Iowa team that can't score as we know. Give me five and a half with Sparty final score twelve, ten, seventeen, fifteen, whatever it is. I don't care. Just cover five and a half Michigan State.
Speaker 1: Ray, I have five. I have Michigan State getting five.
Speaker 2: I'll take five. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Okay, five all right?
Speaker 1: Because it feels like Sammy p is taking a playbook out of Bad Larry That ah. He never knows the spread even though he has he's the host of a gambling podcast there.
Speaker 2: It's five and a half in almost every sports book in the country. It's five at DraftKings Stand. So if you want to kiss the crown, we can give five.
Speaker 1: Yes, the crown is yours. It's Michigan State plus five. You know what's going to happen. You know that that, Yes, you know this is going to happen. Uh shay eh, Danny, just give me your college ones then we'll go back. No, no, no, you don't what. Let me go to Larry.
Speaker 3: Larry.
Speaker 1: Larry dominated one of the historically great great weekends in gambling history.
Speaker 6: All right, Larry.
Speaker 7: Is custle outs or whatever. That quarterback's name is Boston College playing tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, he's playing.
Speaker 7: All right, I'll take the Boston College.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: I did all my picks off the postline yesterday. Deadline's had have gone to seven and a half, right it is, yeah, correct, thank you. I'll take Boston College plus the seven and a half against Virginia Tech tonight. And I want Miami at Florida minus to four and a half against Louisville. I'm going back on my Rutgers minus four and a half against u C.
Speaker 4: L A.
Speaker 7: I want the over in the Oklahoma South Carolina game.
Speaker 1: Now, don't you have Rutgers over six and a half wins? Yes? I do?
Speaker 7: Okay, five units five units on that one. Damn. I don't know what's six and a half off to look that up?
Speaker 1: Okay, Oklahoma South Carolina over forty and a.
Speaker 7: Half forty and a half, okay, and then LSU minus the three against Arkansas, and I don't know if Sammy Pa saw my picks earlier, but I have Iowa. I had a minus half. Now now I got I who minus the five. That's part that's fine. Yeah, yeah, the state's overrated.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh Shane irving your college picks.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also got the Red Bandanas plus seven and a half against the Inbreds.
Speaker 1: That's BC over Virginia.
Speaker 3: Yep. I got the Cocaine Cowboys laying sixteen against the Nerds at CESMU over Stanford, yep. And I got the Violent Owls laying three against the Wall Street Murderers.
Speaker 6: Wow what.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Damn? I got the Tornadoes laying thirteen and a half against the Orlando Owls. And I got Shotover Sanders plus three and a half against the Herbecond of siphil Ads plus one Arizona.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have another one?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got the Volunteers plus three against Bama.
Speaker 1: I'll pick up your spirits, Like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: I don't like I don't like the Tennessee game. There's a couple I left off the car that I really love.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I don't want to this. You know, I was gonna pick, like, either pickt or don't. I don't want to hear that you kind of that sounds like what Pauli does on on the radio show. Yeah, I was gonna tay, I love Army and Navy.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, I gotta say damn it to hell. I'm an American, Danny, you're a patriot.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: I love it. January sixth is my favorite holiday. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Didn't Trump say that that was a love love fest?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's a bunch of patriots fest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how would he feel if everybody went to Marlago and for a love fest like that?
Speaker 6: They probably have those there.
Speaker 3: No, but that he would be.
Speaker 1: Fine with that if they came in through like the bathroom door window, they.
Speaker 3: Came in through the cops on the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd be fine, fine, ob Yeah, I'm sure Millenia would be like, who's there? It's a love fast? Who I mean, she's probably not there, am I A? Yeah, Well you can't spell Millenia without m I A. No politics on this show, Shane all right, Dylan, all right.
Speaker 6: I got Fresno State minus three against Nevada tomorrow night, taking Nebraska money line against the Hoosiers. Who yes, sir ifeated Indiana.
Speaker 1: Indiana can score.
Speaker 6: I now, yeah, they've actually dogged me a couple of times. Okay, but the chickens have to come home at some point. All right, I'm taking the dogs plus four and a half against Texas.
Speaker 3: I don't hate that bad. I don't hate it. I don't hate it. That's a lot of points.
Speaker 1: That that one that feels like the old Miss l s Shue game. It looks just like I don't like that. It's a little rat I don't want I don't like that. I don't like it. As I told you Lsu and Ole Miss you did. I tried to warn you.
Speaker 6: It was so close then, yeah, but was it a loss? Moving on? I got New Mexico and Utah State.
Speaker 1: The over a seventy eight and a half, the highest of the season so far. Over under here you have to take seventy eight.
Speaker 6: I feel like a dork if I take the under and it just is a.
Speaker 1: Once again, there is no logic to your picks. That is your logic.
Speaker 6: That there's no logic is intuition logic, Dan, No, I think it's out tuition.
Speaker 1: If you're a woman, Yeah, what else you got?
Speaker 6: Speaking of logic, I have Iowa and Michigan State under forty and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, damn.
Speaker 6: I hope Sammy's analysis is right of the potential final score because I really need that one, and I'm throwing one out here, trying to make up some ground East Carolina money line against Wow, that's plus five. You are no Choco.
Speaker 3: It's been a lot. A lot is fifteen and a half, ain't it. Yeah? A lot of Army's fifteen and a half. Add that to my car Ray.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, you're taking the minus fi.
Speaker 3: I'm taking America.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're taking America. Damn it.
Speaker 1: Time to go back to Sammy p host of the Chicken Dinner Podcast and bet QL. Once again, he had the Cowboys plus three and faded the Texans this entire season. Time for your NFL picks, Sammy.
Speaker 2: Uh, where do I go from here?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 2: Let's take the three with the Miami Dolphins. I just made sure to check Ray's lines. We are symbiotic right now. Give me three with the Miami Dolphins Indianapolis. Going back to Richardson down a couple of linemen. I like them better with Flacco and McDaniel's gonna find something out of the by here. So I like the Fish plus three, and I'm not laying one and a half because if this lands twenty one twenty, I will never ever hear the end of it. I will go Minnesota to win the game, Detroit off the win of its season. Detroit without Aiden Hutchinson, Detroit will not get home and they will not be able to run the ball in the death star on Minnesota. Give me the Vikings minus won twenty five on the money line.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you're not the one and a half.
Speaker 2: Nope. If it's twenty one twenty, I will never ever hear the end of it. So I will just go money line. Just win, baby.
Speaker 6: Okay, Sammy, how much are you rooting for that one point win now? Just so you can perfectly thread the needle.
Speaker 2: I'm just wishing that Dan won't bring up the Texans the rest of the show.
Speaker 6: That's all. I'm miss zero per chance.
Speaker 1: And I will not bring up the Texans, whom you faded this season. But you did take the Cowboys plus three.
Speaker 6: Hi, They're missing their top target for a little bit, crowd.
Speaker 1: Okay, bad Larry. Everybody's waiting since you had the perfect score last week.
Speaker 7: What's the line on the Saints game tonight. I want the Saints. Am I getting three at her until two and a half and a half? Two and a half? Okay, I still going up two and a half. I want the Saints at home getting the two and a half. I want the Eagles against the Giants. The Giants are my team and they suck. I had the Steelers, but I crossed it out, so I don't want the Steelers anymore. And I want the over in the Ravens Buccaneers game.
Speaker 1: That's forty nine and a half.
Speaker 7: Whoa, let's good. I mean it was forty eight and a half when I put it in. Forty nine and a half? Okay, one would they give? I gave you the Saints, the Eagles the over. That's three.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Colts against the Dolphins.
Speaker 7: Oh. I had the Colts against the Dolphins. I got a three and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Colts minus three.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 7: Sammy Pete, Sammy Pete were going against each other on two. You put in three bets and I'm going against two of them.
Speaker 1: I love it, Shay, Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got Why did you take a week off? Maybe take a week off?
Speaker 6: You do that to me?
Speaker 1: I didn't even cuss you did last time you did earlier. No, no, I ended that that was when you were cussing on on the radio, and then I had to I had to suspend you.
Speaker 3: I'm just miss.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding. I'm not kidding like effect. I know that's what I'm saying. Maybe you just take maybe take a week off.
Speaker 6: Maybe the Starzl maker run this year.
Speaker 3: Give me a break, dude, fucking Canadian hockey. I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. I have a great card. Here we go. I got the La Communist laying two and a half against the state that should be sold. I got Heroin and the Bucks over forty nine and a half. And then I got the Bucks Danny. I love this one. I got the fighting Baker Mayfields plus three and a half two units a rare two like that, and then I got the fighting Danny Jones plus three against the Eagles, and I love the Jags laying five and a half against the Revolutionaries.
Speaker 1: Okay, so recapping Chargers minus two and a half, Yeah, Ravens Bucks over forty nine and a half, Yeah, two units on Baker Mayfield plus three and a half Rams Raiders under forty three and a half. Yeah, the Saquon Barkley revenge game.
Speaker 3: Don't care.
Speaker 1: Giants getting three yep, Jaguars minus five and a half against.
Speaker 3: The Patriots all day. That's it.
Speaker 1: Undefeated, Danny, You're going undefeated.
Speaker 3: I am, I am. This is a great core in the NFL. College. I don't trust it so much because my emotions run wild the NFL. I really really bare down here, Danny. It's a it's a study to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, once again, that was a that's a full podcast right there.
Speaker 6: But then I actually, you're not done yet.
Speaker 1: Shut that's awkward.
Speaker 6: Hey, Actually, honestly, you know what, maybe I will.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to do a favor, Dylan. Your NFL picks.
Speaker 6: All right, Dan, against my better judgment, I am going to try. I'm actually not betting on any shitty teams this week or super shitty teams. I got the under forty two and a half against Patriots Jags in London. London games go under, and these two teams are just perfect for them. Okay, I'm taking the three of the Falcons against the Seahawks Ina and Atlanta. Seahawks traveling to the far far East, so.
Speaker 3: You far far like Singapore.
Speaker 1: You're all in on Kirk d Cousins, I am.
Speaker 6: Although he's played a lot better in primetime than in that one o'clock time.
Speaker 3: I love Kirk. I love Kirk fucking gangs he is.
Speaker 1: He is mister Primetime.
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 6: Chiefs money line against the Niners, which is basically even money. I think the Chiefs are like one and a half dogs, which is funky, but mahomes as an underdog. And I've just been burned so many times fading the Chiefs, and I've got the Stillers plus two and a half against the Jets. I feel like a lot of people are gonna be in the Jets with the whole defunte Adams Michigan, So Michig go. I'll take the better team on Sunday Night. And then I have a parlay Dan, because I really need to make up some ground here going touchdown score parlay Jamiir Gibbs, Calvin Ridley and Stefan Diggs, and which I pay it's plus nineteen eighty about twenty to one. Put me right back in the good graces.
Speaker 1: Anything else, yeap?
Speaker 6: I have an MLB parlay Dan tonight. I got Guardians money line, Mets money line. Let's go back that's an emotional one. Probably don't take that.
Speaker 1: Do you guys still? You guys have your futures, right, yeah? Heavy, You and bad Larry have futures.
Speaker 3: Me and Dylan, Oh Dylan, Yeah no.
Speaker 7: J Shane and I have over the mess. We already want it.
Speaker 1: You already hit that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But World Series fifty five okay, Well that's right. If they get to the World Series or they win, they win, they have to win the World Series.
Speaker 3: Fucking go time, last night, go hard?
Speaker 1: Okay, once again, it's shyean Irving podcast wherever you get your podcast, and a special edition from last night because Ray the intern and Dylan the graphics guy went to Shay's house and broke bread and then they were the They were the guests for the podcast.
Speaker 6: We figured out what happened to Malaysian Airlines three seventy did oh?
Speaker 3: The entire podcast was about conspiracy theories. Danny, you would have loved it. Yeah, Kirkbaine didn't kill himself, neither did Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: The Denver Airport, Ye, what about the Denver Airport?
Speaker 6: The basement's the headquarters of the New World Order, correct, which is more of a fact than a conspiracy I.
Speaker 1: Think is there an uglier exterior airport?
Speaker 6: They try to make it look like mountains.
Speaker 1: Or remember when Madonna wore that bra that that had the two her cones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like Thebots' that's what it looks like that. Yeah. Yeah, it's like it looks like they just threw a tarp over.
Speaker 3: Do they still have a smoking section at Denver?
Speaker 6: Yeah they used to, Yeah they did. I think most airports still.
Speaker 3: No, well not most Detroit, Atlanta, Denver, believe me, I know.
Speaker 1: They they have this glass enclosure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a large shower that you can see through the glass, and you just have people there like they're right next to each other.
Speaker 3: Atlanta's the best because you got Popeyes right next to the fish bowl. You eat some spicy chicken. Yeah, you go bang a heater right after the die code by. That's the South. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think we've accomplished whatever we were hoping to accomplish. Bad Larry once again an incredible performance and maybe he'll provide another drunk video this weekend that we can share it with you.
Speaker 7: And yeah, we're going back to the scene of the Crown for the Yankee game. At like four point thirty, we'll be in Legas. Say what time do you guys get off?
Speaker 3: I'll get off whenever I want.
Speaker 7: Danny, it's a it's a two and a half hour ride down.
Speaker 1: He's coming down for your wedding reception.
Speaker 3: I'm showing up for that.
Speaker 7: Well, have fun, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound like an invitation.
Speaker 6: Is the dentist going to the wedding?
Speaker 1: No, your dentist. Now you got your teeth done for your daughter's wedding, and the dentist doesn't get to go.
Speaker 7: Uh no, No, wrong for my man, the dentist, and I would love to have him there, but no, he's out.
Speaker 1: Well, hav him to set up a chair there. He can do he can get some clients there.
Speaker 7: Listen to me. Damn, it's not my wedding, it's my daughter's wedding.
Speaker 6: I think he I think he might have a malpractice suit he has to attend that day.
Speaker 1: Mike, Thanks to everybody who took yes, Ray, I do have one question for Sam because I've been curious and I want a good analysis on this way, Sam who took the three and the Cowboys faded the Texans?
Speaker 5: I believe Sam is still up on the year betting NFL, so I'm going to take that.
Speaker 4: But I do have a question if why is it considered bad.
Speaker 5: Business when the Steelers are plus two and a half to buy the half point, Like, why would you not just make it three? Why is that considered something you're not supposed to.
Speaker 2: Do well because you are laying an extra twenty or thirty cents, And as we all know, especially on this show, it's hard enough to beat the minus one ten. So if you're laying one thirty or one forty to go from two and a half to three, it's just ideally over time, you want to minimize the juice and maximize the profit. So to go from one ten to one thirty one forty is just a bad habit going forward. I also don't understand ray how they go four and two and then make a quarterback change. But I'm going to guess Mike Tomlin knows a little bit more than I do in terms of coaching the NFL.
Speaker 3: But a schedule, it's a schedule.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know more about gambling than you do.
Speaker 2: Sammy, Well, he didn't fade the Texans.
Speaker 6: I heard bring that up. Actually I heard he did.
Speaker 1: Uh Shay and Irving. Wherever you get your podcast, you'll be able to hear Ray and Dylan on there with conspiracy theories and uh truth. Sammy is the host of the Chicken Dinner podcast and his daily betting show Bett q L Daily. He's a professional gambler who's opening up drinks there? Dylan cheers, Oh, okay.
Speaker 3: Not have they not sponsored us yet?
Speaker 1: Damn White Claw?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Where were their prime target?
Speaker 1: Hazelton Rehabit. Yeah, have you been to do you get like a letter jacket?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it, but stick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I won't put it on the car. But we should have those two compete eating sponsors.
Speaker 1: I don't think if you're a White Claw you want to be in partnership with a Reham center.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 6: That's called a self sustaining ecosis.
Speaker 3: Thank you, right right right? Wait?
Speaker 6: Did they actually give bumper stickers?
Speaker 3: No, that would be anonymous idiot.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Like you know how people have like their college the ones that go across their back Winchield like Harvard Yale passages.
Speaker 3: Malibi is one of the best out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, My, Thanks to all involved, especially Sammy P. Also bad Larry, Bad Larry. Have a great weekend again, Shan Irving. I hope you have some joy this weekend.
Speaker 3: I really do. Bye week.
Speaker 1: I so you can't be angry at the Cowboys this weekend.
Speaker 3: I mean I will, but I won't take you about it.
Speaker 1: Ray the producer, Dylan, the graphics guy, Marvin who's running all the volumes and dials and he's basically captaining this ship. So thank you, thank you for all involved, and I hope you have a great weekend. And let's try it again next week. Okay, yeah, yeah, yea