Speaker 1: But I'm talking.
Speaker 2: If a man has you in his house, he wants you doing something. I disagree he wants you doing something.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 3: You think some men I think if you date somebody wealthy en us, they don't want you doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Actually, you're gonna have to wash a sheet of something. What's up, y'all? Is your girl lex Pee Andy's girls are in the call.
Speaker 2: Now you are tuned in to another episode of Poor.
Speaker 1: Minds, where a drunk mind speaks sober thought.
Speaker 2: We ain't got no guests today. We ain't got no guests today, And oh my gosh, you know what I meant to do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: So I'll be reading YouTube comments and stuff because I like I like destructive criticism. So when people tell me things about the show, I'm always like, Okay, some I listen to. Some I don't because I can tell when someone's being like genuine. So somebody was like, can y'all move that centerpiece? It's kind of distracting. But when I looked at him, like it low key is and it do be in the way because there's nothing like you mean, some movie, I'm gonna move it right. Okay, you can just said it right here for now, but I forgot to move it so because it was.
Speaker 1: It's just there. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean it's you know, the core, but it wasn't really adding. Yeah, I mean I feel you, but I do feel like something needs to be right there.
Speaker 1: I hate an empty table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we'll get I don't know something better, but it just kind of blocks.
Speaker 3: It's just I like blocks the view. Yes, yeah, I mean I understand that. I think I had seen that comments too. I don't really be reading the comments. I just sometimes see some occasionally when it'll like pop up for the notifications.
Speaker 1: We had a video that went viral on YouTube. Oh my god, I'm so a short. It was the first time. We never go viral on the shorts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the shorts never get a whole bunch that'd be like and it's like so crazy because it's like.
Speaker 1: An old, old, old YouTube.
Speaker 3: Short from before we even moved to the studio. Remember like when we had recorded those two episodes at that old studio, I mean at that studio we had to rink because we had moved out of the.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: We were like talking about men not being able to get it back up like.
Speaker 2: Oh for round two, I don remember that. Oh yeah I did, And.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: It's so random out of nowhere. It just went viral and I was at like five hundred thousand. That's so crazy on YouTube, and people have been commenting on.
Speaker 1: It every day.
Speaker 3: So every time I look at our YouTube channel, I see nothing but comments about that.
Speaker 1: And they've been going in on this like bad, Oh my gosh, they're so mean. That's why I don't read the comments mean to us.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean some people was being nice, of course, but it was a lot of people being like I can't believe that this is what the internet has come to. These are the conversations and discussions that we're having. Me and you could talk about a plethora of serious topics and other things, and people will see one clip like that and swear that we bird brains and we don't have nothing to talk about.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's crazy other than sick. I'll say this. When Poor Mind's first started, we were the craziest thing because we were The things we would say was like, I can't believe that they're saying this on camera, but no, no, no, no, no, But what I'm saying is.
Speaker 1: Now we're very light work, modest, not won't let me not sayd I said mild.
Speaker 2: We're very mild to the things that people say on podcasts.
Speaker 1: Now, we ain't as spicy.
Speaker 2: It's so i'd be like, when stuff like that goes viral, it's not that crazy. But it's like we are not talking about anything that's just so crazy that you haven't seen before.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, like I said, I just feel like you were thinking it, but we just said it, So like, what's the problem. It's the same thing you were thinking. But it's an issue because we said it publicly. It's something that everybody goes but it's always things that everybody goes through. It's like you're cringing and you're like clutching your pearls.
Speaker 1: Do remember the cursing? Oh I forgot my ship, Bobby gonna bleep it. I'm weak.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to talk about the dress. The body is audience.
Speaker 1: We kind of machine. Are we coordinated? We look at like two Hershey kiss bars girl.
Speaker 3: But anyways, Yeah, so this dress, oh my god, it's the house to c B dress and it's so hard to get into. This is the second time that I wore because I wore.
Speaker 2: When we did the The La Live Show for Netflix, and then I was like, oh, I never wore it for an episode, so I'm gonna put it on today.
Speaker 3: It was a struggle. It was a struggle. It was it's like then you have to like lub it up the first time you wear it, and it's only a certain type of lube you can use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so late text.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that there's like a whole, like big community of like latex lovers.
Speaker 3: I got they can't have it because then you be sweating up. Yeah, it start smelling like.
Speaker 1: You have to use a certain I don't have anything real.
Speaker 2: I don't well, I don't have any Latex or anything like that in my closet. Just because once I did my research on it, I was like, oh, this is not for me because you really have to take care of late text. You can't just use any type of oil like baby oil, because it'll break down.
Speaker 1: The latext and I'll actually rip.
Speaker 2: But there's like a whole community like on TikTok, like online they're like latex lovers. So I was actually trying to get a Halloween costume one year that was latex, and when I did my research on I was like, oh no, this is very hardcore.
Speaker 1: This is very hard and speaking of how it is, but it's like to me, I don't know, it's too much. You just use lube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see you are like I won't say petit, but you're small, so.
Speaker 1: Yes, ain't nothing about me petite with my weave.
Speaker 2: Well, what I was saying is like, you wear a small medium, so you don't you know what I'm saying. For me to put something like that on, I would have to go to Grey's Anatomy and get operated on.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't think so, because I mean that's the point though, Like when you put the lub, you have to put the lube on your body and you have to put it on the jury so that if you can just slide in the.
Speaker 1: Movie about it like a snake.
Speaker 3: You gotta just slide in there, and I mean it really does help.
Speaker 1: It's just super tight. Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't like the smell of late ticks. That's what I don't really like you walking around smell like a condom. I just said it like two minutes ago.
Speaker 3: It's just all I was saying to be smelled like a condom because it's so tight and sweating.
Speaker 1: So ti we're we drinking today. I ain't even name this one yet.
Speaker 2: I was hoping y'all was gonna get deeper into I.
Speaker 1: Would look, I said on the time. She was not prepared. Since y'all went viral, we're gonna call this viral vibe.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this one is you can choose whatever spirit of choice again, Autumn winter vibes is what we're coming through with this one. We have some pomegranate juice, a little bit of lime juice, and some blood orange syrup.
Speaker 1: Y'all know I am obsessed with blood I loved, oh my god. And then we topped it off with a little bit of ginger beer.
Speaker 3: If you're at home, you could also use like a prosecco or like a sparkling rose that would like.
Speaker 1: Be really good with this as well.
Speaker 3: And then we garnish it with some of those pomegranate arrows at the bottom, so like when you stir you can kind of see him floating around just a little bit better.
Speaker 1: It's giving holiday. I'm ready taste really really good.
Speaker 3: I love blood orange jew like those blood orange sam pello Greno.
Speaker 1: They are so good.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it was tasting a drink good I try one day.
Speaker 1: Cheers, I lay dad, what's up?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Is your girl XP and it's your Girls rating a call And y'all know. It is a holiday season and we have the perfect gift for you to give to a friend or a family member. We here to tell y'all about Masterclass dot Com.
Speaker 3: Imagine men able to learn anything that you want to learn from the grades. That's one of the best things about Masterclass, Like imagine learning how to cook from Gordon Ramsey, learn about business from Sarah Blakeley.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you I took a masterclass by Easter Ray. It was a banger. Why you think you're watching this ad right now? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I took them notes and I did what I had to do. So what you're gonna do is go to Masterclass dot com backslash poor Minds and get up to fifty percent off. I'm telling you this is the perfect gift to give to somebody who is trying to hone in on their craft on this holiday season. Masterclass dot Com backslash poor Minds give a good gift period Masterclass always has great offers you're in the holidays, sometimes up to as much.
Speaker 1: As fifty percent off.
Speaker 2: Head over to masterclass dot com slash poor minds for the current offer that's up to fifty percent off at masterclass dot com slash poor minds masterclass dot com slash. Hey, before we get into this topic, I just have a question I wanted to talk about. I don't like, of course, y'all know, we don't like to talk about people specifically, I just do. I do have a question I wanted to ask you. And I wanted to say this, not necessarily in this girl's defense, but I just think it's so weird. So and we've talked about this before we have on the show, but I just wanted to address this real quick, and then we're gonna get into the topic. So y'all know, j Nice is it Jay?
Speaker 1: Or Ji? I'm not sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want to say her name wrong. Y'all know I hate pronounced people name wrong. So you know, I'm just on Instagram yesterday scrolling, being nosy like I always do.
Speaker 1: I'm always in everybody.
Speaker 2: Beasneys, So if you see me in your story, don't be like, oh my god, xp No, I'm I'm being nosy girl. I'm just being nosy so I can be missy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I think about me, I'll watch anybody page from my real page.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: So if you see me in your view same thing, or you came up on my explore page.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, oh, let me go to y'all speed, let me go see the tea.
Speaker 2: So basically, she dropped a new line of like workout clothes and supplements and all this stuff, and she took some bomb ass pictures like I'm not gonna lie their beautiful pictures workout gears showing her body and we all know she has an amazing body. Yeah, so everybody was like, oh, I hate that pipeline of girls getting DDLS to being a workout guru person. So it's been going on for like two weeks. Everybody been like talking about her eating her up online. So she posted yesterday she was like, why can y'all just not believe that I did not get LiPo?
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to say this.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna give my opinion on what she did to her body and give a little tea from somebody who's been chopped and screwed on the table forty five times. I'd like to know I know little something about a one too. This is what I think, and I could be completely wrong. But first of all, Jay, I'm gonna say Jay. I hope that's her name, but Jay nice. If you look at her old picture, she was very petite. I mean I'm talking about very skinny. But I always say there's different types of skinny, right, you know they how like the Victoria's Secret models were skinny, but they had a little curve, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: That's how she was shaped.
Speaker 2: She was tiny, but she had an hourglass shape. So I think whenever she was tiny, she got a little one too.
Speaker 1: When I say little one too, I think she got ash shots butt shots.
Speaker 2: Right, So I think whenever she got but shots, that's when she was like, you know, curvy whatever.
Speaker 1: But as she got older, she gained weight.
Speaker 2: Obviously, she gained weight in the bottom half a lot, because she just doesn't that's genetics. She don't gain a lot of weight in her stomach. Of course, when you gain weight, you're gonna gain weight everywhere, but genetically you'll gain weight.
Speaker 3: And that's where I was gonna say, I don't know, because that's the thing for me, Like you don't get to choose where weight.
Speaker 2: Is, right, but her stomach not that her stomach is big, it's not.
Speaker 1: But her waistline got thicker with the rest of her body. Like for me, when I.
Speaker 2: Used to gain weight, while I still gain weight, I gained weight in my breast. Now does it go all over, yes, but weight doesn't really go to like my butt or other like.
Speaker 1: My arms, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It would go to my eyes and my breast, it would go to other places, but not as much. So I truly believe obviously she got her breast done, but I don't think that.
Speaker 1: I really don't think she got life.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I really do not believe that girl got LiPo.
Speaker 2: I think she just naturally has a small waist and she got butt shots, and as she got older, she gained weight.
Speaker 1: And you know, of course everybody does does a.
Speaker 2: Little face tune, a little one two, so she probably you know, does her little pictures, right, so it looks like that. But I just think she was a skinny girl got butt shots and that's how her body ended up looking.
Speaker 1: I really believe it. I don't. It's not given.
Speaker 2: I can you can just kind of tell when somebody has had a little life, though sometimes you can't.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can't.
Speaker 2: But I feel like her waistline has always been like that, and it's got a little thicker, but it's not giving BBL. It's not giving BBL. It's giving ads shots personally. So this is no shade to J I fan.
Speaker 1: Of your work, beautiful body.
Speaker 2: But also on the other side, it's like, why y'all care so much? Y'all be trying to clock that tea hard? Like y'all be trying to clock her tea so hard, but you aren't even worried about your own body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think that's people on the internet, though, people be trying to clock people's tea.
Speaker 2: So hard, Like why do y'all be trying to clock it?
Speaker 1: So why do you care?
Speaker 3: But I feel like we get that too though about what I'm just trying to clock.
Speaker 1: Our tea, Like what have we got done?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They be like making false accusations about work we got done to our face. They be making false accusations about work we got done to our bodies. Like it's just like whatever I tell you I did. Why you can't just take that for being the truth because I'm telling the truth to me. It's one thing when people will tell you what they've done or just not say nothing, right, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? I just hate when people lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like either say what you did, say what you said, or either say what you said or just don't say nothing at all. I just hate when people lie because I just feel like, why lie about it if you've got something done?
Speaker 1: Like we live in an era where.
Speaker 3: So many people have had plastic surgery, so many people have had procedures done, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Not no reason to lie no more, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like it's okay, Like I think we've talked about these before on the show. Definitely it's it's definitely women out there who have.
Speaker 1: Nice natural bodies. Yes, I say this all the time.
Speaker 3: Prior to me getting LiPo, I always had a nice body, Like I always had a slim waist, I already had hips and stuff. But then it's like I got LiPo and then I ended up getting LiPo again, I got a little more added to my hips. I don't but it's like I don't care when people say stuff, but it's just like I hate when people try to make accusations and you're not right, because I remember, before I even got like a second round of LiPo and got any that added to my hips, people were saying that I had a BBL and I never had a BBL and you know me, you're my best friend, Like, I have no reason to lie about these things, And people will try so hard to clock that tea because they just don't believe that girls can already have Like we're black women. I get so tired of saying that, like we are the originators of having curves. Why is it so hard to believe that some people can just have big butts naturally, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Or I have hips naturally. I don't know. I just think it's weird. But I hate the girls they lied. I hate because hate is a strong word.
Speaker 3: I don't care enough to hate y'all. But I just think it's weird. I think it's weird when girls lie, just like even when people be trying to clock our tea, people be always trying to say I had an ose job. If I've had an ose job, I would say I had an ose job. But I also have old pictures up on the internet from when I was eighteen years old, sixteen years old, twenty twenty one years old.
Speaker 1: I have the same nose.
Speaker 3: But why is it hard to believe that a black woman hasn't gotten any work done to her face and she just has a beautiful pase Like I think it's weird and oh and people love to say, oh, we y'all have y'all don't have botox and lip feelers.
Speaker 1: That's not surgery, it's not well.
Speaker 2: I'll say this because I'm glad you brought that up too, because somebody has sent.
Speaker 1: Me and botox doesn't change.
Speaker 2: Any well, I'll say this I to me personally, it does cause I had somebody respond to me. I had somebody respond to my story, probably like a week or two or they're like, Lex, you were so beautiful, stop.
Speaker 1: Touching your face.
Speaker 2: And I said, like, hirl, have I done a little one two Fellers and stuff? Yes, I have, but personally I liked it, but it wasn't something that I continue to do. But botox is something like I like a little botox. Does botox change your face? Yes, it does because it relaxes the muscles. Things get you know, a little tighter, a little yes, botox does change your face, but.
Speaker 1: Again, who cares?
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, we are on camera on four K camera every week. So if I want to do a little one two and I like to look good, let me look good. But it doesn't matter if you've put a needle to anything. That's how I feel, But it doesn't matter. Stop trying to clock tea, tell people, hey, you know what, you look good boo, and keep it pushing.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I guess what I'm more so meant when I said botox doesn't change anything, is that it's like it's not changing the anatomy of my face. Like, my face still looks the same, My bone structure is the rme, my features are the same. It's not changing anything. All it's doing is like stopping my forehead from wrinkling. It's making my skin tighter and smoother, that's it. But it's not changing the structure or the anatomy or my features.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: That's why I hate when people always try to be like, oh, well, y'all have had botoks.
Speaker 1: My face is my face.
Speaker 3: I have not had any work done, But I get so tired of like having I think we both do it just be like whatever at this point.
Speaker 1: At this point, we believe what y'all.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter with me and Lyck tell y'all we've done, y'all are still going to believe what y'all want to believe. It doesn't matter if I say I never had that injected into.
Speaker 1: My butt, y'all are never gonna believe me. It just don't matter.
Speaker 2: I'll say this too, when we were talking about like the girls who be lying, Yeah, because there's one girl who be lying.
Speaker 1: So bad and I wouldn't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't care personally, but I always just like, see sometimes it'll get retweeted or posted on my timeline.
Speaker 1: I just be like, it's just so much.
Speaker 2: And this is coming from a professional liar, I'd be line for no reason.
Speaker 1: I feel like, if you a professional, you goody so I am. I am.
Speaker 2: That's just because you know me. You know too much of my truth. If somebody don't know my truth.
Speaker 3: I think you'd be giving away your lives easily. Like it's easy to clock eat.
Speaker 1: Not you're trying to clock my tea.
Speaker 3: It's easy because it's too easy to clock.
Speaker 2: But I was just saying, like, when I see this person always lying about their body and stuff. But I think that goes back to why people don't believe you because she had a fire body before and her body is still nice.
Speaker 1: But that's why people be like, okay, girl, you if she lying these dre a line.
Speaker 3: But anyways, I say that to say, but I will actually say though, like that's the difference.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, like you said earlier, it's easy just to not say anything.
Speaker 1: Just don't say nothing.
Speaker 2: And for me personally, the reason I've always been honest and truthful is because I know I was that young girl looking at people older than me or looking up to people being like, oh my god, I wish I could look like that, not knowing that they've spent like fifty.
Speaker 1: Thousand dollars at the doctor.
Speaker 2: And that's not shade, because when you're a beautiful woman and you want to keep up with your looks, that's what be happening, that's.
Speaker 1: What be going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I've always been honest, and I be telling girls, hey, don't look at me and be like, oh, I want to go to the gym and get that, because you're not going to the gym to get that. You can if you have a night. But that's just what my journey was.
Speaker 1: Well, I do have a question. This is a question that I have for me.
Speaker 3: I feel like when I was younger, like the first round of life O that I got, I was like twenty three because I got my boobs done and I got life Boat at.
Speaker 1: The same time.
Speaker 3: And for a long time, you know, that was me. I would never lie about it. I just wouldn't talk about it, Like I just would never talk at I would talk about get my boobs done, but I just will never talk about Wow.
Speaker 1: Why because I just felt like, I don't know, I didn't feel the need to talk about But I'm sorry. I don't mean to re up to you.
Speaker 2: I think it's so weird how people will be like, oh, I got my boobs and I got my boobs done, but they won't admit to like bbs because IFO knows y'all.
Speaker 1: Well, well, to me, this is the thing.
Speaker 3: I think that for a long time, and I think that other girls, like maybe some of the some of y'all, if some of y'all out there, y'all can leave comments in the comments, but comments and comments. But like I feel like, for me, for a long time, I felt like I didn't add nothing to my body, Like I just got LiPo and I already had a fire body, So I didn't feel like I had really like changed anything dramatically. That's why I feel like a lot of people didn't know whether or not I had did nothing for a long time anyways, because people who knew me from high school and college, I already had like a nice a nice body, So I don't know. To me, I didn't feel like I changed anything to me for a long time. I looked at BBLS and LiPo completely different.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, because I feel like a BBO, you're.
Speaker 3: Changing your whole frame, like, and that's what I was gonna ask you. Like with you, you don't feel like you had to kind of like speak on it because your body looked dramatically different from your older pictures the when you got that first round off, I mean their first BBU.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy. I didn't feel like I had to speak on it.
Speaker 1: But you know, y'all know me. I'm an overshare. Yeah, but I didn't feel like I had to speak on it.
Speaker 2: Like I remember the first time I went out after my first round and people were like, I mean I had an anxiety attack because it was so many people like, oh my god, and you I got my first round in twenty sixteen. That doesn't seem like that long ago. But in twenty sixteen, BBOs were not how they are now, like right, not, I was the pioneer of the BBL crew.
Speaker 3: No, you were, And I think I think I was a pioneer of getting life on that wall.
Speaker 2: You were a pioneer of getting your boobs done for black women because black women really weren't getting their boobs done at.
Speaker 3: That tause I got my boob That's what I'm saying. I got my boobs done. And like, yeah, fifteen, they're about.
Speaker 2: To take this out of context, these hopes think they started everything.
Speaker 1: No, but seriously, and I think that that's the thing too, because it wasn't that many women getting LiPo back then.
Speaker 3: I just kind of felt like, Okay, I'm just not going yeah, I'm just not gonna talk about it. But I never cared about telling my friends. Y'all all knew, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think for me, the reason that I wanted to be honest is, like I said, once I found out the girls, I used to look up to or be like, oh my gosh, she's so fine.
Speaker 1: She so this. I'm like, oh, y'all doing the same thing. Yeah. I felt like it was my dude diligence.
Speaker 5: To be like, hey, let me tell y'all what the bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me tell y'all was really going on.
Speaker 2: But I guess, like I said, for me, LiPo, it's still changing your anatomy.
Speaker 1: Like for you, you already had.
Speaker 2: An hourglass shape, so that doesn't matter I mean for you.
Speaker 1: So I can see why you think that way.
Speaker 3: I used to think that, but I think that's why I started being honest about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because I don't start to take your shape. Because there'll be women out there who they got hips, they got a butt, they just have a thick waistline. So once they take out that, they do that LiPo take out, they fat they're changing the shape of your body. So even though your waist was let's say, twenty five inches, after you got that surgery, it's twenty three inches. So you're changing the shape of your body because now it is an illusion that your hips and your butt.
Speaker 1: Look bigger, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I just feel like this surgery is surgery. Who cares clocked tea, don't clock tea. Let the women be beautiful, let us do what we want to do. If you want to go to the gym, go to the gym, whatever. But one if you stop lying, just don't say nothing at all. That's my thing. Stop lying. Don't say nothing at all. I'm not saying you gotta tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Just stop. Don't say yeah, just don't say nothing.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I never used to lie about having life boat. I just will say no body tea, yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Will say nothing.
Speaker 3: But I do think it's very strange to lie about it.
Speaker 1: Just keep it cute and keep it on mute.
Speaker 3: If you don't want to tell the tea, if you don't want to spell the te gym, be quiet about it.
Speaker 1: But I do think at the end of.
Speaker 2: The day, it's very weird as fuck.
Speaker 1: That people care so much about what to me, over.
Speaker 2: Everything, over the line, everything, over everything.
Speaker 3: Y'all holls and yall niggas be weird because they really ain't show business like what somebody else needs to. They body really ain't show business. And if they don't, and that's another thing too, I can understand what y'all be going in on people that y'all found.
Speaker 1: Out lied about some stuff.
Speaker 3: But like if somebody don't want to share something with you, and they be going in in the comments, in on the people because they don't want to tell them the tea. Nobody owes you to tell you they business if they don't want to share their business.
Speaker 1: Right, agreed? I agree one thousand percent.
Speaker 3: People got to stop feeling so entitled to like these influencers and celebrities and knowing their business if they don't want.
Speaker 1: To share it with you.
Speaker 2: And let me add this for the filler girlies, and this is just my advice. I really need y'all to listen to me. For the ladies that get fellers. I don't care what your injector tells you. I don't care what you're seeing these Please stop going get fillers every three to six months.
Speaker 1: Stop doing that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did a facial balancing what two years ago at this point, well, it'll be three Actually, it'll be three years in December. It's been three years. I didn't facial balancing one time. I liked it. It was a cute little one too. But y'all, as we know, like fillers don't ever dissolve like they do a little bit depending on your body. But people metabolize things differently. Again, I don't care what your injector tells you. This comes to lips, facial balancing, all that stuff. You do not need to go every six months. Y'all are starting to really now y'all be talking about our faces like, oh, they need to stop, baby, when I tell you, I see Helen once a year if that? Yeah, for both, And I don't even you're supposed to get botox every three to six months. I don't even do that last a long time. I go every I probably go once a year to do my boatox. But y'all have got to I've seen a girl that I didn't know her, know her, but I used to see her outside, and I've seen before and after of her getting all her injections, and I was horrified.
Speaker 1: You know what you one I'm talking about? Yeah, because I.
Speaker 2: Said, if y'all can see me and dre dms, oh my god, we'll be talking about all y'all.
Speaker 1: Ah, y'all done of y'all safe? Could y'all be talking about us? Though? They do?
Speaker 2: But anyways, y'all gotta stop doing all that stuff. To your jawline and this and this, and it just looks so stuffed. Like I said, I like to trial on one too, but you don't have to go too far. The three to six months for fillers is absolutely insane. Like I said, I don't care what your injectors are telling you. Let me tell you what Big Mama knows. I'm not an expert, but I know what I can see.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree because I haven't had my lips done since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Like, I just feel like if they still.
Speaker 3: Look juicy, then why do I need to add some mold Like I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: And granted they are, like.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, smaller than they were when I first got them done, but I.
Speaker 1: Just don't they still look full.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't see a reason to add more to it. And I just feel like people be going to get lip fillers every brix months, every eight months, every twelve months, and then they start migrating, yep, because they will migrate. And then they start migrating, and then they up here And are you even like the duck lips look cause.
Speaker 1: She's just like this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we got off topic. Okay, we're gonna get into the topics. Let me know what y'all think and what y'all think about people lying people line. But I also want to if y'all think I'm right about j nice because I think I'm right just.
Speaker 1: Because I see.
Speaker 2: I worked in the club and I saw girls you used to get butt shot and gain weight, and I saw what their body would look like, you know, like in a year or two or when they gain weight.
Speaker 1: So I just want to Yeah, But like.
Speaker 2: I said, Jay and I you can correct me if I'm wrong, Come sit on the couch.
Speaker 1: We'd love to talk to you.
Speaker 3: We would all right, what's up y'all at your girl lex Pe and it's sure girls reading a call.
Speaker 1: And y'all know one thing about me.
Speaker 2: I love saving money and I like doing it the easy way. So we gonna tell y'all about rocket money dot com. Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors you're spending, and helps lower your bills so you can grow your savings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, one thing about it.
Speaker 3: We don't save a coin, and that is why I love rocket Money. Literally, it helps you cancel all of your own wanted subscriptions, the ones you forgot about, and you don't even have to get on the phone with customer services. I feel like that's the most dreadful thing, yep, that we all don't want to have to deal with, is getting on the phone with customer service. You can literally cancel your subscriptions with a tab. And what I also love about rocket money is it also helps you budget. It will tell you how much money you spent every week. It'll be like, oh, you spent one thousand dollars more this week than you spent last week.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: And then you can go look at it and see what you've been spending your money on, and it helps you budget.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: So what you're gonna do is go to rocket money dot com backslash poor minds. That's rocket money dot com backslash poor minds. Save your coins today, period. Stop wasting money on things you don't use. Cancel your unwanted subscriptions by going to rocket money dot com slash poor minds. That's Rocket money dot com backslash poor Number one. I think this is important to talk about today because it's just been a lot of things going on in the media and people talking about this and about that, but we have to, you know, give our opinion. I want to talk about putting your relationship before work. And when I say that, I want to say, like, you haven't seen your man for a while, and y'all haven misspend the time?
Speaker 1: Is he at work and you at work?
Speaker 2: And he was like, oh, you know, babe, I didn't have to go into I got off work early today and you're at work. So you like, oh my god, my grandma's sick. I gotta go home.
Speaker 1: So you clock out early because you.
Speaker 2: And your man can finally spend some time together. Another situation, you go on a date with your man and y'all end up getting drunk or whatever. Are y'all having a good night In the next morning, you're like, oh, I don't want to leave my man. I'm gonna call into work today. So you don't want to go to work because you just want to lay up with your man all day. So I want to talk about putting your relationships before work, or before your business or before any of your responsibilities. How y'all feel about that? How you feel about that time? Cause you got a man?
Speaker 1: Period? Yeah? Never?
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmm, right, Okay, I like that, Dre. How you feel about it?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 2: No, no, never, absolutely the fuck nights no like no, but I do.
Speaker 1: I do feel like.
Speaker 3: That is that is the difference between women and men. Like women will cut off their goals, they will not work on the things that they want to work on when they fall in love or when they're in relationships. Whole time, your need is still working though he's still working on his goals.
Speaker 1: He's still Wow. We we need that chick.
Speaker 3: We as women, we'll stop working on our goals, We'll stop going hard, we'll stop being ambitious. Momentarily get into a relationship and we all in love and we want to be up under our men men. The whole time, your man is still working and he's still getting to the bag, he's still getting to his goals. He's not letting the effect that y'all in love and y'all like happy stop him from progress. I think that that's definitely something that women do that we just got to do better. Now what I can honestly say, I ain't never really subscribe today. I if I'm gonna take off work for you, my time is money.
Speaker 1: My time is money, So he gotta pay you to take off work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even still though I'm not gonna take off Like, for example, now that we run our own business, nobody could get me to take off work to come do anything with Yeah you know what I mean, Like, nobody could give me to take off work to come do anything with them. We gonna have to schedule it around me working around my business. When I was younger, like when I used to bartend and stuff, yeah, Like it was times where I like, I was dating somebody one time and he wanted me to like come to Miami with him, and I went. But I was like, okay, Like if you want me to take off the whole weekend because the club I used to bartend at, that's when we used to make the most of our money.
Speaker 1: You want me to take off the whole weekend, you.
Speaker 3: Need to reimburse me, cause rent, dude, I have bills, I have things I need to do. You want me to come hang with you on leisure time and I'm not making all money.
Speaker 1: I'm missing out on the bag.
Speaker 3: So like no, and I would never advise that, Like now that I'm older, I say, go to work, go to work. Well, don't even be like, oh, you need to reimburse me go to work. It depends on your job though, Like if it's like a little like part time or something like a bartender, you can take.
Speaker 1: A weekend off. But that wasn't part time. That was my job job but right, but.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like a career where if you miss it, like well, yeah, that's what I'm saying. So if it's like a little bartending job or like how I used to be at European Waccent, I think that's okay if they're like reimbursing you or whatever. But like if you're in your career and you need to be there clocking it to advance yourself. But also I want to talk about the bigger issue, but.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about just but I'm more so I think that we both kind of just more so talking about like I've never been the type to just take off to lay right. We're like and be up under you and like, oh, I just want to be around my man today.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna call in.
Speaker 3: He asked me to stay home, so I'm gonna just call in now I'm going to work.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the bigger.
Speaker 2: Issue here, though I ain't never dealt with a man who would even be happy that I did that.
Speaker 1: The type of man I deal with.
Speaker 2: They The number one thing I always hear from men that they love about me is my ambition, and like how much they be like, man, you really everything you Even the guys I used to talk to, like back in the day and what they see me doing now, they said, man, this is crazy because everything you said you was gonna do, you did it. And even when I was dealing with them, when I had to be like, oh I gotta go here, I gotta do there, it was like, oh, man, do your thing. You know how many dates I've canceled or x y Z. Because now, for me, working was not different from you, but different from a lot of people because I had to go to work because I needed to fund my ambitions. I needed to fund what I was trying to do, you know what I'm saying. So a lot of times, even if a dude was slot me some money to take off, I might take off, but I'm gonna pick up some extra shits. Nickt Week, the only time I ever took off from work, we was going somewhere. I was like, right, So, but like I said, I think we need to deal with men or partners or people that don't even ask you to do something like that. You want to deal with somebody who is supporting your goals and supporting your dreams, because honestly, that's a red flag to how they're going to be later on. This is somebody who don't take what you're doing seriously. Yeah, because if they don't feel like your job is valuable or what you're doing is valuable, they'll be like, oh, yeah, girl, you don't got to do that, Come with me.
Speaker 1: They don't feel like you can meet me after or you can meet me tomorrow. We can go do something tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, So putting relationships before work, especially for women, that's a big no, no, big fact. No, no, Yeah, I feel like men don't really do that.
Speaker 3: It's definitely just for women because I feel like men don't really.
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes men will the lazy ones.
Speaker 3: You're some lazy men out there, and thankfully I don't know none of them, right, So I don't. I've never I don't think I have any man in my life, from like my daddy to my grandfather, to my uncles, to my male friends to men.
Speaker 1: That I've dated, Like no, like, ain't.
Speaker 3: Nobody taking off work, just saying with you, I got stuff to do.
Speaker 1: And you should feel the same way. I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree the lazy men they need to get it together because that's not a great that's not a good quality for a men. So that's not a good quality as a person like I. It's like yeah, but like I was talking to somebody about this the other day. Women, though, some women can be lazy, Like I think, it's not a great quality to have and you should work on it. But women can be a little lazy because sometimes if you beautiful enough, somebody will step in and like help you out.
Speaker 1: That's not enough.
Speaker 3: Though I'm not saying it is. I'm just giving contact with men. Ain't nobody come and help you?
Speaker 1: You know what? Is it?
Speaker 3: Like nobody's coming to help you, even as a cute man. A lot of times not nobody the world don't care that you're a cute man.
Speaker 2: Shall don't and cute men get on my thirst. But we're not gonna talk about that.
Speaker 1: But I don't think.
Speaker 2: I'll say this about beautiful lazy women. I don't think women could be like I think beautiful lazy women are kind of like the women that, like, like a man will like pick you for like a little a little bit, but it's not it's not gonna help you in the long run. Every beautiful woman that I know that is extremely successful work, they ass off.
Speaker 1: But we're not talking about successful women. Were talking about lazy with me. But that's what I'm saying. They're living from.
Speaker 2: If they're not working and they're living off of a man, they're living from pen.
Speaker 1: To pen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, I think me and some men really be wanting a woman who will stay in the house.
Speaker 1: It's not lazy. A stay at home wife or stay at home mom. They're doing a lot. I'm not saying. I'm not saying that they not.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is if you're staying at home, men be wanting some women because what if you're not a wife yet, what if you're not a mother yet, You just be in the house. Some men just want women who be in the house, who don't want to go nowhere, who don't want to do nothing. They want to take care of you because they like control.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They were not talking about.
Speaker 3: Much you brought up mothers. I never said this was about a stay at home with us.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying the mother. You're doing work. You're taking care of the kids, you're taking care of the house. That's work. We ain't talking about them, right, but I'm talking.
Speaker 2: If a man has you in his house, he wants you doing something. I disagree. He wants you doing something, I disagree.
Speaker 3: I think some men, I think if you date somebody wealthy enough, they don't want you doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Actually, you don't have to wash a sheet or something.
Speaker 2: You gotta wash a sheet, wipe off a counter. I just feel like, as a man, when you came home, imagine if you left a baddie in your bed and you come back home and she's still lain't in the same spot. You ain't gonna like that. You are not gonna like that. So even if you do have a stay at home, you can't be lazy, but you take it.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I think when people talk about stuff, people go to extremes. I think you're going to an extreme level, like somebody leaving the house and then coming back home and you staying in the same spot.
Speaker 1: That's an extreme level of lazy.
Speaker 3: You could still be lazy and still be out doing nothing all day.
Speaker 1: You could be out like I used to be friends with this girl.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Lean though too, because me and LeAnn both used to be friends with her. She was the most busiest person I ever met that was never doing nothing like what she used to be doing literally like and then when we would call her and be like, hey, girl, what you doing?
Speaker 1: You want to go have brunch?
Speaker 3: She would be like, no, I have to do this and I have to do this and I have to do this, and it would all be nothing. I gotta go to Starbucks, yes, but but every day, every day from like seven to four.
Speaker 1: But that's our day.
Speaker 3: But doing nothing though you're doing nothing?
Speaker 1: Is it though? Is it?
Speaker 3: Because you'll probably be better off staying at home because at least you ain't spending no money.
Speaker 1: But you gotta do.
Speaker 3: But you're not making it back all the money that you are spitty, you're not making your bad creating content.
Speaker 1: No. I try. I try to have your back, sister girl. So I said that to say, a lot of people be fake busy.
Speaker 3: I know so many fake busy people who act like they so busy.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I know I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I'll be having days where I plan a whole lot of nothing just because I want to get out the house.
Speaker 1: And be moving though, like you know, you gotta be moving around. Yeah, but every day doing nothing is crazy. Okay, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn it all right, now we're gonna move on to this. Well, let us know what y'all think about the lazy, because you know that's one of the seven daily sins.
Speaker 1: It's that slip, the viral, the viral girl, viral.
Speaker 2: Vibe, I said, viral girl, But no, that is one of the seven daily sins.
Speaker 1: I did, girl, What is going on all your life? Fit and sharp? I can't get it out? It is because okay, first of all, they shot.
Speaker 2: Club so if y'all recognized that background, period because we ate this up. But yeah, it's one of the seven deadly sins of sloth?
Speaker 1: Isn't that what it is? Sloth isn't what they call it? Is it? Yeah? I think it's sloth.
Speaker 2: I'm not, but yeah, that's one of the seven daily sins. I feel like out of all the seven, though, I'm gonna move on. I feel like, what what would you think.
Speaker 1: The one I needed to work on the most.
Speaker 2: It's a wrath, envy, gluttony, sloth.
Speaker 1: I'm missing three. Let me see.
Speaker 2: Pride, greed, okay, So pride, wrath, gluttony, greed, sloth, envy, and lust between lust.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just about to say, glutton me. You know me to a t y'all. Let me tell you something I want. You love a good meal. I love a hot little burgher. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That's why I can't hang around Lex too much, so, y'all, because I be serious about my diety.
Speaker 1: And when I'm with her, she'd be like, oh my god. And then in New York.
Speaker 3: The whole time I was in New York, I was eating bad, fucking with legs.
Speaker 1: Every time, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm so bad because I'll be like, oh, y'all want a snack, and they'll be like, everybody like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get a snack.
Speaker 2: I order like fifteen burgers, three for each of y'all. That's a bed nice snack to me.
Speaker 1: Let me tell y'all because we were when we ordered the five guys in New York because it was like two in the morning.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, Okay, let's get something to eat real quick because we haven't ate since earlier. So I put one burger in one fry. I talk about ya, don't think we need two burgers?
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: It's two in the morning. We can lit the burger. It's a double patty anyway. I look.
Speaker 1: I love a good burger. Yeah, I'll do a good burger. I love tacos.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to work on my out of everything. That is something that I just cannot I love a nice hank to me.
Speaker 1: What do you think I need to work on?
Speaker 2: Let me see. I think I'll say two of them. So it's either I would say pride.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's what I was thinking, pride or greed. I think pride because I don't think I'm greedy. I'm too generous to be greedy.
Speaker 2: No, when I say greed, but I think let me see how they talk about greed. When I say greed, you can take it as a good way or a bad way, though, but I just think you're a well it is, obviously because it's a deadly sin. But I it's like you want, you want it all, and you're gonna get it by any means necessary. So that could be a good thing or it could go to bad. But I think you want you want it all.
Speaker 1: I do, but I'm not any means by necessary. Person.
Speaker 2: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're not. But that's not what they said. It just says greed you. But no, you said that as somebody who knows me.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying I don't think i'm in any means by necessary person like I'll be letting she go like, it's like you gotta babby.
Speaker 1: But pride, definitely, I'll say pride. I think that's the one. Yeah, I'm very prideful.
Speaker 2: And I'm very hungry. Pride for the hungry.
Speaker 1: I'm so work that we're gonna work on it in.
Speaker 3: Twenty Yes, I want a burger like she needs to work on. It's a scene.
Speaker 2: It's so good. Have you ever had a hot, juicy burger?
Speaker 1: I love personally, I love me a smash burger with a little grilled onion. Oh oh the onion, a little smash sauce. Mhmm. That's why I need to make me an a. I feel you. Okay, I'm gonna work on it. Honestly.
Speaker 2: I have gotten better, obviously because I've you know, I've lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 1: I'm active now. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just something about having a nice holt to me. But I will say I think glutton me sometimes until the points to where like you're overdoing it. Like when I'm full, I do stop eating. I think pride with you.
Speaker 1: You have came a long way with your pride too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you actually now much dressed that two words I never thought she'd said before, or three words.
Speaker 1: I was wrong, I said, who said that? Who said that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't really feel like I have that much pride the oh well, I think when it comes to other people, but when it comes to like, well, not even just you, but I think in general, when it comes to like people in my life that I care about, whether it's my partner, whether it's my friends, my mom, like everybody, like even I would say, like our staff and stuff Like, I feel like I can at meet when I'm wrong in situations with people that I care about. You know, it's just more so like to the others, to the other You'll never see me sweet.
Speaker 1: Period, Pooky. I don't know why I'm like that, but I just am.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we gonna work on our glutting and our pride in twenty twenty five. I'm not making no promises, but you know what, I do.
Speaker 3: Feel like I've started to be even more transparent though on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you definitely I don't. Yes, you definitely have.
Speaker 2: I think that that is something that people have been wanting to see from you, And it's like refreshing because I think there's a lot of things that you've been through or that you can relate to that people need to hear, and things that I can't speak on because I don't know how it is, so they only get so much from you, But you have you do open up a lot more.
Speaker 1: Like even when you talk about your relationship.
Speaker 2: People be like, oh my god, you know because they feel like I think a lot of people feel like you're unrelatable because you be like, I don't know how that is, don't know that emotion, don't know how it feels. Because a lot of times people look at you because you're so beautiful and you're successful. They be like, oh, Drea hasn't made she don't go through nothing but you, who.
Speaker 1: Is my best friend? Can you speak on this? Though?
Speaker 3: When I say that stuff, do I be lying or do I be being for real? Like a lot of I feel like a lot of stuff I just generally don't care about. I think it's I'm getting older, I'm becoming more emotional, Like I'm starting to be way more emotionally in tuned. I think for a really long time I was very detached. So that's why I would always say, it's not coming from a place of like me thinking I'm better and stuff or nothing like that, which is where I've always felt like people misunderstood me. It's not coming from that place. It's just coming from never been through that. It never felt that way because I don't I literally did not used to care about a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think it's that you've never been through it.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I always say this, it's not about what you say, it's how you say it. So if somebody's talking about an experience and you're like, oh, I don't know, never been through.
Speaker 1: That, that's cool.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, as somebody on the platform, it will be easier to be like, well, I've never been through that.
Speaker 1: So how did you navigate? Like? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's not that people would be mad that you didn't go through it. I think it was just like how it comes off. But like I said, now you open up a lot more. And because when you say, oh, I've never been through that, it's not that you lying, but it used to come off kind of like judge, like that was just how people would perceive it. I'm knowing you, I know you, so I know you're not being judgy, but.
Speaker 3: Because I don't be caring with and now I feel like maybe that's a bad thing too.
Speaker 1: But it's like, you gotta care to be judge.
Speaker 2: Right, But what I'm saying is how the audience would perceive it, so we know that you don't care. But then not caring is another thing of like, Okay, you're just a bitch, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So even though you can't.
Speaker 2: Make yourself care about something. But like I said, if somebody is talking about something that you haven't experienced but a lot of the people have experienced it, or maybe some people haven't, they don't want to hear. Oh couldn't be me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They don't want to hear that. They would rather hear you be like, oh wait, well I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna let her talk on it because honestly, I'm not gonna lie to y'all. I've never been through that, so you know what I'm saying, versus being like, oh, y'all crazy, because you know what, black people say.
Speaker 1: But you know what I feel like too.
Speaker 3: It was all for at least for me, at least that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 1: I always felt like I.
Speaker 3: Wanted, at least wanting to come from a place of like, right you or you should want better for yourself, like not so much like oh couldn't be me like you stupid, but just more so like.
Speaker 1: Better? Right, So you want better?
Speaker 2: That sounds better, you should do better, or versus somebody saying what black people say, oh she better than me? Yeah, you saying, bitch, you not better than me? You're actually so like I said. I mean, I know you didn't mean it like that, but I think that's how people, you know, perceived.
Speaker 3: This show is sponsored by Better Help. What's up, y'alls Your Girl XP and it's girls right in the code, And.
Speaker 2: Y'all know we tell y'all about this so much, and we're always gonna tell y'all. If you've been thinking about therapy, this is your sign to sign up today.
Speaker 3: Yes, especially in these colder months, y'all. Y'all know, seasonal depression is a real thing. And one thing that I love about Better Help is this no excuse. You can literally talk to your therapist from wherever you are, if you are at home, if you.
Speaker 1: Are on the go, it does not matter.
Speaker 3: And it's super easy and affordable to change therapies. If you don't like your therapies, if you want to get a new one, you could change them as many times unlimited.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So the thing is, if you sign up with our code Betterhelp dot Com backslash Poor Minds, you're gonna get ten percent off of your first month.
Speaker 1: That's a super good deal.
Speaker 2: So go to better Help h LP dot com backslash poor Minds to get ten percent off today. Period find comfort this December with better Help. Visit Betterhelp dot com slash Poor Minds today to get ten percent off of your first month. That's better Help HGLP dot com slash Poor Months.
Speaker 1: That's y'all, is your Girl XP and it's Chagirl Dre and the Call and we are here.
Speaker 2: To tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course a bundle or into your pod. Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time.
Speaker 1: About how to start a successful podcast.
Speaker 3: And we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilized into this one ebook.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this is not your typical ebook because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh, But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we build our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read in ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and gives you all the direction you need to start your podcast today.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book and it's gonna help you build your brand. And it shows you exactly how we build pour Minds and made it into a six five years company.
Speaker 2: So make sure y'all add to poor minds dot com to purchase your e book or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor.
Speaker 1: Minds dot com pour into your pod talk to the bed.
Speaker 2: To get into the bi bowl Bow Bow.
Speaker 1: Bow Bow Bow Bow.
Speaker 2: But yeah, going back to the last typic requestion, would say, y'all, let me know what seven seven deadly sinning. Y'all gonna work on todd which seven daily siner you're gonna work on definitely Pride.
Speaker 1: Possibly Wrath. Oh how you be mad? Upset? I read Ooh.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's real. That's a real self aware moment.
Speaker 2: Yes, Wrath is a wild girl. Okay, So for the bed, I'm gonna let you introduced this one.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: So I have seen so I have seen a post on social media recently where this girl was based saying like a big boundary for her is that her partner can't watch porn. And I saw it and I was just like, xam you street mmm, because it's just not that serious to me, Like I think that if it's excessive, yeah, that's a little concerning, because it's like if we're in a relationship and you have me, then like, why am I always kitchen you watching porn? I've always I don't think it's nothing wrong with watch I don't think.
Speaker 2: It's nothing wrong with watching porn, but I do feel like, Okay, like for me, I feel like you, when you reach a certain level of like sexual experience and sexual intelligence and emotional intelligence, it shouldn't be something that you're tuned into all day every day or something that you need to like get off or whatever like that. So I'm not gonna say I agree with her because I don't. But I can understand it because there'd be some man who, like, they'll have sex and they'll go to the bathroom and watch porn and still not done yet. That's a little excessive. That's when you might be a sexual addict. But I also believe like if you can't get in the shower and do what you need to do, but you always have to look on your phone, it's like are you searching for something else? Are you a little more freakier than what your partner is giving you? Because me personally, I can get off by thinking about something or you know, imagining me with my partner or having like if we haven't seen each other in a while, I can do my due diligence without that. So I can understand what she's coming through because there is like a thin line between you know, watching porn to like maybe if you're doing it, to like hurry up, like, okay, I don't have time to like fantasize about my partner and do so if you're doing like I got thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: To go and do this.
Speaker 2: Cool, But if it's something like you're always having to do I kind of get that a lot of people are addicted to porn more than we like to admit, and then more than what people talk about.
Speaker 1: And I don't even understand it because porn ain't the same, No mo, what do you mean you research? It ain't the same no more. Oh my god, I've seen this tweet. I've seen this. I've seen this tweet like three weeks ago. This girl was like I was so mad.
Speaker 3: I was trying to find a good porn to watch because I wanted to masturbate, and I just gave up because I was like, fuck it, I couldn't find it the good.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even horny no more.
Speaker 3: And I agree, Wow, what's wrong with the porn? It's just not that good anymore?
Speaker 1: Like you feel like they be faking. It doesn't seem I feel like they be faking.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's hard to find porns that just get straight to the point. I don't want all the fucking the themes and the cinematics, Like I don't want all of they.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, oh my god, who did you.
Speaker 3: No for real though, Like it'll start off in the backyard with this.
Speaker 1: With a with a woman watering the lawn whole her whole boody hole out.
Speaker 3: She got on a little skirt, booty hole out, she watering the lawn, the grass already dead.
Speaker 1: Though. Then it's a mailman who.
Speaker 3: Comes back there trying to deliver. He's trying to deliver a package.
Speaker 1: He ain't got no pens. Old this story getting good.
Speaker 3: But then it like will last for like twenty minutes before they start fucking. Ain't nobody got time for these?
Speaker 1: Get to the business, you horny?
Speaker 3: Because if I'm putting fast, because who not horny? Who not horny? If they looking up a porn? You know you know where I'm gonna get down to business. Ain't nobody got time to watch all that? It's just not I don't know. I feel like back in the day, they used to get straight to it, and they used to have that music playing in the back girl.
Speaker 1: Wow, they just used to be oiled up. Where do you go?
Speaker 3: You don't even know if they ain't even put the oil on on on camera?
Speaker 2: They do be ashy, But you know what, you got eggs more video, You got eggs okay, but you know what, This is why I say I'm gonna always shout her out. I don't care what y'all say about her. They be bullying her and me being mean to her on Twitter, MS be nasty. I feel like that's why she's so successful. She did her research, she know what to do.
Speaker 1: She be alled up. I don't care if Bobby please, but what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying is her pornography looks real. She could be probably getting the worst pen that she's ever gotten, but you will never know. Yeah, it looks like she is really enjoying it. And I really truly believe that is why she's so successful.
Speaker 1: It's believable. It's straight to the point. I ain't never seen that girl ashy.
Speaker 2: She be urled up, and so I think a lot of people are they missing the mark on that it's supposed to be a fantasy, y'all not selling a fantasy. Y'all are just doing this to try to pay bills. But we've talked about that before. Stop doing only fans. If you ain't about that life, you gotta get down to the needy greedy. Yeah, if you right, If you're not at the A V AND Awards, isn't that the Porn Star Wards.
Speaker 1: That's what they called. Is that what it's called. The only reason I'm not.
Speaker 2: Because horrible, horrible decisions got nominated before. So that's why I know, because no one else news name thank.
Speaker 1: You because Mandy, And that's why i know. They got nominated twice.
Speaker 3: Given I'm gonna take up for my leos period solidarity.
Speaker 2: They have a no, it's a it's a sex podcast, and it's so they got nominated twice. But like I said, if you didn't get nominated for an av you ain't about your bus stand for I don't know. Let me look, you're looking it up. Town got her computer. She ready today, she got her Google. I said, it's time for a raise. But it is called the AVN, right Adult Video News.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like if you ain't been nominated for an AVN, you ain't about that life. You ain't about that life for real, for real though.
Speaker 3: I mean, because if you don't do it, do it full throttle, full throttle.
Speaker 2: But back to the topic, I think there should be a little boundary. I think if you catch somebody watching porn, you're probably watching porn too much.
Speaker 1: Because there's no reason I should catch you. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like, what if you having a little me time and then I just bursting the room.
Speaker 1: I'm there, What are you watching porn? I've caught you watching porn? You you just made that up? Yes you did? Now still have the line?
Speaker 2: I told you all line is contagious?
Speaker 1: What was all watching then? Exactly?
Speaker 2: I do I know?
Speaker 1: Be beautiful? I'm so full of shit. Be beautiful? Creamp you what you just made that up?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: See? How you be lying?
Speaker 2: I don't know me personally, I like a little storyline.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't because like, what do I need all these four This is not how it happened in real life. I like something that's as really stick as possible.
Speaker 2: I am weak. Okay, let us know. Do y'all like the storyline porn? Or do y'all like it straight?
Speaker 1: And are y'all okay with y'all partner watching porn?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 1: Personally, I'll watch a little porn with my knee. Yeah. No, we can watch it together.
Speaker 2: Like that's not bad either, like if we doing it together. But I think there's a thin line between it being too much and a healthy amount.
Speaker 3: But I feel like, you know when it's too much though, like if he always watching form.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, you gotta be watching porn at yeah, for somebody to catch you. That means you like at the dinner table like this on a stake cube.
Speaker 2: My home.
Speaker 1: I am week. What's up y'all? As your girl XP and it's your girls dreading a call and we're about.
Speaker 2: To tell y'all about something that's gonna benefit you. You pay rent already, so why don't you join a program where you can pay rent and earn points.
Speaker 3: Imagine getting insensives like imagine getting miles for your flight, Imagine getting points, like getting credit card points, all types of stuff just for paying your rent, just for doing what you gotta.
Speaker 1: Do and be on the doors. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So we are here to tell y'all about join built dot com. It is a program where you pay your rent and you get points that can be used for hotels, flights, so many experiences.
Speaker 1: Around the world.
Speaker 2: So what you're gonna do is go to join built dot com backslash poor minds. That's j O I N B I L T dot com backslash poor Minds.
Speaker 1: Sign up, pay your rent and get some points period because you had to do it anyway.
Speaker 2: Start earning points on rent you're already paying by going to join build dot com backslash poor minds. That's j O I N B I L T dot com slash poor minds. Make sure to use our ur l so they know we sent you join Built dot com slash poor minds to start earning points on your rent payments.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: Y'all, it's Drenaicos, CEO of Muse Beauty. Are you ready to take your beauty brand to the next level? Well, I've got something special just for you. I'm introducing the Keys to a Successful e Commerce Brand ebook. In this guide, I spill all of my secrets on how I build Muse Beauty from the ground up into a global beauty brand serving thousands of customers from all over the world. From defining your brand vision to mastering marketing strategies, this book literally covers it all, plus exclusive highlights and tips that you won't find anywhere else.
Speaker 1: But wait, y'all's more.
Speaker 3: Check out my curated vendors list featuring over fifty top suppliers in the beauty, fashion and packaging industries, where the unique cosmetics, accessories, clothing, or chic packaging.
Speaker 1: I've got you Hubbards, So what are you waiting for it?
Speaker 3: Go to www dot Music Beauty Collection dot com and get your ebook, your vendors list, or you could bottle them both together.
Speaker 1: All right, by y'all. So now it's sound to get into.
Speaker 2: The bop about bowl about bow bow Bow bow bow. Okay, So my bop of the week is I don't know how to say his name. I don't know if he just I hate when I get people's day wrong. It's jms N. I don't know if it's like Jamison he just took the vowels out, or it's JMSN.
Speaker 1: It's Jamison. Okay. Cool.
Speaker 2: So Jamison has a song called soft Spot. Apparently this song came out like last year. It is like it gives like nineties groove. It's like a nineties groove song, but it has like an EDM twist to it.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: So I went into a deep dive of his music and I like it.
Speaker 1: It gives me like nostalgia.
Speaker 2: I like when I hear music that's new and updated, but it has that like old.
Speaker 1: School twist on it.
Speaker 2: I think that's what a lot of artists are missing these days, and you want to make music that we can listen to thirty years from now. So my bop of the week is Jamison soft Spot. You did your big one with that one. It's a groove. So if you like the EDM but it got like a hip hop type of beat to it, stuff like that, you'll like this song.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 3: So my real bip of the week, I won't say wow, because I won't.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you of the show.
Speaker 3: But I was on title earlier today and the Trilogy album. It's like the anniversary for the Trilogy album really yeah the weekend, and so I was listening to it on the way here and I was like, oh my god, this album was so good and it was just so nostalgic because it just brought me back to my college day and I really used to love that album. I mean, shout out for the weekend. He's still doing his things, but but yeah, it was just so nostalgic. So that used to be my favorite album and one the week I think when I was like a sophomore in college.
Speaker 1: You know what whole eye went down the other day? The Dream, Oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: The Dream album with all his songs were like flowing into one song.
Speaker 1: To the other. Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The Dream was still the song that was such a good album, the first one. All of them are good, but that first album hit me a little different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, what's up y'all? As Your Girl XP and it's your Girl Draining the.
Speaker 2: Call And we have a very exciting announcement today.
Speaker 1: We have a brand new show dropping. Yes, we have a brand new show dropping y'all on Patreon.
Speaker 3: It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicle. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bella Dache, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 1: If you can't go to Bellanoche, what the hell we're gonna be doing? Talk to me, chit chat with me. We're gonna be speeling a little tea. Oh my god, No, you didn't.
Speaker 3: God, everything y'all been wanting to see, we're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all ask us for so much.
Speaker 2: Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity when we're gonna have a lot of fun still over.
Speaker 1: Here at poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September. Second, it's going down, says se Up. Y'all a Sugarl XP and it's Sugarl dry and the call.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, we have a segment on Poor our Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 1: Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 3: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: That's I T E M O.
Speaker 3: F T H E W E E K PM at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out.
Speaker 1: We gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make you some money.
Speaker 1: We love to some more. A small business man and a black business said that, but I mean smaade. Any businesses welcome.
Speaker 2: Do we have an item of the week this week? You got anything you want to talk about for the item of the week.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have an item of the week this week. Okay, period. We I don't get into pour your heart out.
Speaker 3: So of course, if you have any questions or testimonials, you can always send them to ask poor Minds at gmail dot com. That's askpoure in my nbs at gmail dot com. Send us your questions, send us your testimonials.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 3: So question number one Heylex Andrea keep me anonymous. I'm a twenty one year old female and I met this man at my job when I was nineteen and he was thirty three. At the time, I was in my little phase of doing me and talking to whoever I wanted or you know, other things. We started talking, I began staying over at his place, and eventually we got into a relationship.
Speaker 1: Big mistake.
Speaker 3: From there, everything started going downhill, and I realized he was just a broke boom who was way too emotional and thought everything was supposed to go his way, never admitting he was wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm different.
Speaker 3: I'm a hustler and my bills are always paid, but being young and dumb, I stayed with him and tried to help him get back on his feet. When he his job, got an eviction notice and had his car repossess, I started listening to y'all, and y'all opened my eyes for real.
Speaker 1: I realized that kind of situation is.
Speaker 3: For the birds, and I deserve someone who could provide and give me the lifestyle I deserve. So I lift his ass with no remorse. Thank y'all for that. Keep doing your thing, love you and see. And that's why I used to be telling y'all couldn't be me, because it shouldn't be you neither.
Speaker 2: And I will say this for the young girls. There's no reason a thirty three year old man you can be coming at a nineteen year old.
Speaker 1: And you know why, you have to really look at a man's patterns.
Speaker 2: If there's a thirty something year old man trying to date a teenager, it's because he cannot do what it needs to do to date a thirty three year old age.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, yeah, I said it. If a man is.
Speaker 2: Dating a woman that's extremely young, like, it's different. If it's like a twenty eight year old woman and like, you know, a late thirties early forties man.
Speaker 1: But if you have a.
Speaker 2: Man who is dating like twenty five and under and he's like, well, in his late thirties and forties, it's because they can't do what needs to be done for a woman his age. So y'all have to pay attention to that, because honestly, now being older, like when I was younger, though, my mom instilled that in me. She was like, you need to ask yourself, why is this man not dating women his age?
Speaker 1: Why? Period?
Speaker 3: I agree, I feel like you better than that, queen, and she learned, Hey.
Speaker 2: Y'all, I'm an almost twenty four year old female. I've been a business owner for six years and have been always been on top of my stuff and very mature for my age. I recently started bartending, and the night life is no joke. I'm young, cute, and know how to get my tips out of my customers, which requires flirting here and there, even though I'm not interested most of the time. There are guys that I meet outside of the club that I that find out that I bartend, and I feel like they think I'm just gonna go for anything because of where I work. And how we dress at work. Even the guy I was talking to for almost two years started acting different towards me because he saw all the attention I was getting. How did y'all handle that? As bartenders? I don't want to be looked at the wrong way because this is just my job.
Speaker 1: What do you have to say? Again? That goes into what we were talking about earlier.
Speaker 2: Any man that's trying to get in the way of your money because he feels jealous and x y Z Okay, well, if I quit, you gonna pay my bills? I just feel like, yeah, I was a maturity level too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think a man who is not trying to help you get out of the situation at you in and he disapprove of his.
Speaker 1: Opinion don't matter.
Speaker 3: You got bills to pay and you have things that you need to do with your money. And so it's like, if you're not gonna help me start the business, or if you're not gonna fund my life until the business takes off, you can't tell me what you don't want me to do, especially if it's not a ring on my fence. Come on, it's different if somebody is your husband. If this is your husband, then that's different. But like I'm supposed to stop living my life and stop doing. What I'm doing is paying my views off the hopes and dreams that you hopefully are the one and you might pick me, right.
Speaker 2: I know. And I also think like absolutely night when you're young and your bar sayding, you said you have your own business, so he obviously knows that this is not like a permanent thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know.
Speaker 2: So I feel like if he doesn't see the value in you outside of what you do for a living, because my job doesn't define me. So if any man is taking my job that seriously, I don't care what I do. It's like, are you liking me for me? Or are you judging me by off of what I do? So that also says an important thing. So I think that how to navigate through this situation is to focus on you. Because guess what, a man ain't gonna like we said earlier, a man ain gonna quit his job because of what you think or how you feel.
Speaker 1: He gonna go and get that money.
Speaker 2: So until you find somebody that is willing to accept your grind, your hustle, your ambition, your job, girl, move on.
Speaker 1: And then two just always.
Speaker 3: Be be aware of people who will meet you doing something and then they try to change it about you. Come on, I try to make you feel bad about it, like you already knew when I met you. This is what I was doing. This was my job. Like now you got an issue with and now you want me to change it. This is what I was already doing. You had the option to just not fuck with me.
Speaker 1: Why did you ever have that problem?
Speaker 2: The first place that I worked where you used to work at you having booty shorts on.
Speaker 3: But I also was older coming into bartending, so some things I would automatically just say no to.
Speaker 1: I personally wasn't comfortable.
Speaker 3: But if I had started bartending when I was younger, I would have definitely been outside.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, I'm not as I used to have.
Speaker 2: We literally used to work in throngs. I'm not kidding. But when I moved to Atlanta, I'm not gonna lie. They used to try to make me wear the oufice. I said, bro, I'm too old for the year, like twenty eight at the time, twenty nine. Real quick, before we close this out, y'all know, Bernie's just did her interview with Joe Budd. Joe bud, and I have to ask y'all this so I won't know how y'all feel. Because she said on a slow night she would make thirty bands. On a busy night she would do seventy k How do you feel about that? Dread what you think because they some people been like I'll say this as a bartender. During that time, every strip club in the every black strip club in the nation tried to model themselves after Starlet's them Starlett's girl it was Gracie.
Speaker 1: Oh what's that.
Speaker 2: Girl named Lonnie Blair, Lady Blair or something Bernice. It was like the Fine Girls in NYC. And every black strip club in America had modeled their strip club how it was set up like startenders because they were making so much money. I do not think Bernice was capping. I really don't. I really do not think she was capping because a lot of people were like, oh, she capping. But if you were in the industry at this time, even me, I was working at Dreams, now, I wasn't making nowhere near thirty k night on.
Speaker 1: A slow night, because that would have been babe.
Speaker 2: If I would have made thirty k whe n, I would have probably thinking that I made some real, real money. But I will say working at Dreams in Houston, I used to make a lot of money. I used to make a lot of money. So being in New York where the money is obviously different. When she said that story, I was like, Okay, that makes sense. That makes sense to me. I don't know how y'all feel about it.
Speaker 3: I just feel like she didn't say she was working every day. But I don't understand why that's not believable because she wasn't working every day. She didn't say I was going to work every day make it thirty thousand dollars. I think in New York at the time when they used to be barsending, I could believe she made that some nights. I don't think it was an every night thing, right, but I think she was making it on some nights. I do like I used to go bartend in New York on occasion, Like I did it probably like three or four times, and I made like thousands of dollars in one night, you know what I mean. And I wasn't even like a popular girl out there in New York. I wasn't even as popular on social media as Bernice was.
Speaker 1: So I undred percent believed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like but I feel like you also had to kind of be in like night life back in those days and at that time to like really understand how much money girls was making. Like even here in Atlanta, at the clubs I used to work at that weren't even strip clubs.
Speaker 1: We used to make a lot of money on the weekends.
Speaker 3: Like when I used to work at Madusa, we used to make a lot of money on Sundays because Sundays was the day I would make my whole rent in one night, literally, especially if I worked service bar. So I just feel like it sounds crazy to people, but you have to understand, like how reckless dudes used to be spending money backed in I think people is way more tight these days, Like guys, is not even right now the girls say Starless is not making thirty thousand dollars a night.
Speaker 1: They not, But I mean correct, this was like during the era. It was a little bit after.
Speaker 2: But y'all have to realize, like women who were dancers were becoming famous too, Like this was kind of like during that Black China era.
Speaker 1: What was the other Girl Mazani?
Speaker 2: This was like an era where like dancers were becoming famous, you know, like Amber Rolls was a dancer, you know, then she started dating Kanye like the strip club was the place to be. So I don't think she was capping at all what you think time.
Speaker 3: I don't think she was capping at all, especially like you just said, in that time, people were throwing money. You have bartenders and dancers and all that stuff. What I thought was funny though, is that Joe said that she made the worst drinks though, and that's fully believable.
Speaker 1: That's too. I mean when we worked we worked at from time I was a bartender.
Speaker 2: Bartender. Them holes could not make let me not call them hose. It's just the drink talking my bad. Them girls could not make drinks at all. But they're not there for the drinks. They there to be fine. Yeah, that was funny, But that's why I don't think think Joe had put up an argument with her, because he used.
Speaker 1: To be in there so he used to see.
Speaker 2: That's why he didn't like correct her be like okay, you capt because he'd probably been in there some nice where.
Speaker 3: He's why I think he did say that he wasn't believing it.
Speaker 1: I didn't finish the club.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I don't think it was like he was saying, she was cap I just he was like definitely, like for real.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, he.
Speaker 3: Used to be in the club, so I think he know, like you can make that kind of money in the club.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think, but here I go. People always feel like I'm being mean. People just need to mind the own pockey's worry about your hockeys. Like people, why do you think that lady didn't make that kind of money if that's what she said she made, Like, why is he not believable? She doesn't in my opinion, she doesn't look to me like somebody who couldn't have made that kind of money and who isn't living the lifestyle reflective of she made that kind of money years bad.
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie that lady been. She bought a house, That's what I'm saying. And she lives on that side of the States.
Speaker 2: It's not cheap to buy a house out there, yeah, and she've been having a house for a long time. To be a homeowner, you gotta be making a lot of money, especially if you're living in that Jersey New York area.
Speaker 1: But it's the internet where people love to be.
Speaker 2: So shout out to Bernice and her thirty k seventy K nights.
Speaker 1: I believe you, Queen.
Speaker 2: Make sure y'all tune in to Poor Minds every Friday. Subscribe to our Patreon, Subscribe to the YouTube channel musbautycollection dot com.
Speaker 1: Check all that out. Yeah, anything you want to that's it by y'all. Biel y'all.
Speaker 2: Make sure y'all share the content.
Speaker 5: Like subscribe, follow all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: And let me say this before we close off.
Speaker 2: Y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds. It's pou are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor Minds with no underscore, that is at fake page. Do not I follow that page. Okay, they blocked me Andrea and the pour Mines page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok and it's p O you are underscore in my nds, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and we gotta hell a fake Facebook page on the Facebook page. It's our face.
Speaker 3: The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of file. So if you're on Facebook one that's ours got the least amount of file.
Speaker 1: But one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Make if you actually look at the content, because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English? Because their captures are like bumba claude?
Speaker 1: Should men? Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill? Yes? No?
Speaker 2: Check answer below block block pull pull pull.
Speaker 1: Off, Like that's literally what the captions. I'm like you, what that DG is? Bumba claude, bumba claude.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't have left you without I don't beat the step to step to step two step two?
Speaker 1: Yo, hey baby girl, sing.
Speaker 4: What you do to look it to me? What would you say to have your way?
Speaker 1: Would you give up?
Speaker 4: Or try again? If I hesitate to let you win? Now?
Speaker 6: Would you be yourself or play your role? Tell all the boys I keep it low. If I say no, would just turn away? And if play me off.
Speaker 1: I will just stay up.
Speaker 4: The first you don't succeed, then does yourself off and try again.
Speaker 5: You can dust it off and try again, try again, because if at first you don't succeeed, hey, you can nothing off and try again.
Speaker 4: Just yourself off and try.
Speaker 1: Again, try again, I'm into you.
Speaker 4: You into me, but I can't let it go.
Speaker 1: So he's a league not till I see where this could be be turn it e or just so we you know our chemistry is off the chain.
Speaker 4: It's perfect now.
Speaker 1: But will it change? They say that, yes, they say't a no, Just do your think. We'll see how it goes up.
Speaker 5: You don't succeed, you can do falth and try again. You can nuss it off and try again. Try you again. If at first you don't succeed, does your self ful? Try again? You can nust it off and try again, try again, thro.
Speaker 2: It all O.
Speaker 4: Wait, I may be shy on the first day. What about the next date?
Speaker 6: Huh, you don't want to do it all over a?
Speaker 1: What about the next date?
Speaker 5: And if at first you don't succeed, then that's yourself off and try again.
Speaker 4: You can dust it off and.
Speaker 1: Try again, try again.
Speaker 5: Because if at first you don't succeed, you couldn't, that's it off and try again.
Speaker 4: That's yourself off and try again, try again. Oh I don't know that choreography. Oh that was a little too.
Speaker 1: Shut out to alah with a little one too. I think they went like something like this that's all I know. That's all I know.