Speaker 1: Okay, So I love you. I'm excited to speak to you. I'm so tired and like a little off today.
Speaker 2: I see you, I see everything. I'm like, you're tired. I'd be exhausted from just doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: It's kind of liberating. But I'm a little tired and activated. But like hearing you, know, knowing that I was speaking to you this morning, I was excited because I just I don't know, I feel a connection to you.
Speaker 3: I really we like each other. I like you. We get it, you know, I like you very person.
Speaker 2: It's mutual, no be I love you. You're amazing, and we've done stuff and I could see you do things, and you know, I really have to say, it's the consistency. You know, I'm the same person twenty years later. It feels like you're the same chick all these years. And you say stuff that's yours, you stand by it, you stand on your business, and no matter what. It's very It's admirable. People fluctuate nowadays to many too much.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh my god, you're like Oprah, I'm about to cry. You're like Barbara Walters.
Speaker 3: I'm just having an emotional morning. It's weird. And I'm like about to cry now what you're saying and everything.
Speaker 2: You're good, You're good listen, but it's uh yeah, it's the it's the thing that you know. For me, everything that we do is so under the microscope. And you know, Peter is very sensitive to these things. You know, I feel like I have a thicker skin. I'm sensitive to people in my own circle, so they think I'm sensitive Sally, but outside people feel like he doesn't really care much. I care too much, you know, I just don't let it.
Speaker 3: I know you're very emotional here, you're emotional. I'm just I just I think this is all coming out of me right now. But I don't feel we are doing this in front of you because I love you. Okay, I love this. I love this, all right, how's Peter.
Speaker 1: You guys seem like, I mean listening social media as bullshit, but like I love when you guys are dancing, and I think like you have an honest way of doing the social media about announcing the baby, like it's just like it's really.
Speaker 3: Genuine, it's really loving. I love this.
Speaker 1: So how is this whole dynamic of you guys with social media and like doing these dance performances and like all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Everybody's thinking that, oh, you guys dance all the time. No, we don't live with life all the time. You know, dance comes comes the same way as it comes to everybody else's life. You know, dance is my job. But you know, in between, it's tough social media. You know. We sat down with Peter. I'm being very honest. I'm not the guy for this thing, you know, and so for me, in order for this to work, I need, first of all, consistency. I'm a capricorn with OCD. I need this to be set, like what are we doing and how long we're doing this for?
Speaker 3: You mean, like you have to know, like Tuesday, we're doing the dance. I'll learn it. We're going next to the trailers and we're going to do that.
Speaker 2: We're doing this right, We're doing this once twice a week? Is this set up for these type of shoots? I want to make sure that it's pre set, pre planned? Peter is the type. Why are you being so dramatically?
Speaker 3: Just do it?
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, cool. So we said at twelve months, you know, twelve months kind of like system, right. I created this system of filming and managing our life and doing stuff. So make sure that if we start that we continue. And again there's that consistency and everything. And twelve months later we sat down, We're like, we're being extremely successful. This was two years ago.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well, she's doing her mom tent. Well, she's in the kitchen and making fun of you and I love that stuff. And then you have like then you're the two of us are dancing, and then your kids dancing. So this looks like it's just like happened. But obviously those dances are somewhat complicated sometimes. So yeah, how do you define that it's been successful? You're getting grand deals, you're making money, the actual contents making money.
Speaker 3: What is successful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because so for us, this is either waste of time and I focus all my energy somewhere that is not or I make the most out of it. To make the most out of this, we had a number that Peter was casually doing a year before social media money coming in, and that number was was a number, and we sat down and I looked at it and I was like, Okay, so I want to scale it. Let's see if we can. And so we set a twelve month system, and a year later that number tripled, and so I was like, great, this is working. Now let's do it for real. And so that was our last year and our number went up again. And so you know, the reality here is this twofold number one. Everything you see is real. You know the dances that we do. I'm not gonna lie to you. It may have taken ten minutes, and we may have done it twice and twice as if it's like baby, I really don't like it, and let's do it again. Otherwise you see what you get because that's the reality. But the fundamentally, the first thing that happened is when Peter and I looked at each other and said, this is cute, but what is it that we're doing. We had to sit down, come to Jesus with the social media and say, look, you can talk about how private you are and how you don't let things out, but you got an Instagram account with on point some million and you putting out twenty stories a day. But you being a hypocrite, you know. So we decided to keep this this way, but we control the narrative. You're not gonna paparazzi me outside and see me in sort of like a disheveled look, because I'm gonna put that shit on social media myself and it will be part of my video.
Speaker 1: No, I get you're direct to consumer, direct to consumer content. And also you don't owe anybody you just like everybody that's watching it. It's also on TikTok or Instagram. They're not telling you how many times a week they're having sex or what the financial problems are. Like, You're not paid anymore to share your life. You're not on Dancing with the Stars regularly as a character that's paid to share your life. I'm not on the housewise.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, there is the responsibility. Is this the responsibilities that we don't like you? You see what we do and you see us. Yeah, now I'm not gonna post a video of me crying and talking about my my issues. No, I'm gonna give you as much as I willing to give you. But what I'm giving you is real, you know. But the reality is that the people you're looking at that you sort of you know, mimicking your life after and you're like, this is this is the kind of family I want to be? The reality is thirty percent of their stuff that their show and seventy percent is alive. You don't know what their life is. And we see that, and we see these superstar couples, celebrity couples, the social media celebrity couples that are all of a sudden five seven years of successful family business and how beautiful they are, and now they're they're divorced. They've never even liked this. Yeah, they have this nasty situation and so like, were you lying then or is this kind of you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's well no, that's why it's you can't say respect our privacy during his time because you brought us into the perfect fairy tale. It's like the Jennifer Lopez A Rod thing was like, oh my god, like look at them and they're both from similar cultures and they both have two kids and they're in love and they're doing all of the under fiftieth birthday and it was all like so amazing, and then all of a sudden, one day, it just crashes and burns. She's now with Ben and we're and no one's supposed to be asking any questions.
Speaker 3: Or like wait, what wa whoa what you know?
Speaker 1: Because it was perfect but you can't blame quote unquote trolls for trolling when you brought them into the fairy tale. If you don't bring them into the fairy tale, then like George Clooney and them all, don't bring people into the fairy tale, and they don't have to bring people into anything else that goes on, like some people do it really well.
Speaker 3: So anyway, we agree to agree.
Speaker 1: What's going on with your family in Ukraine, the situation, you're feeling about it, you're feeling about the criticism about it overall, like the shift, people don't pay attention to it anymore. It's not a cool relief effort anymore. Like what about that?
Speaker 2: Okay, My perspective is that it's a stalemate and it's somebody's political games and it's always been that, But there was a moment when it was about people standing up and watching people really stand up for what they believe in their you know, their livelihood. Not only but they're they're you know, they're thing like the culture. I mean, do you defend a nation nationality?
Speaker 3: Right? So that was the underdog and as an underdog, all of that.
Speaker 2: All of that and as an underdog and everything else, and now Obviously the situation with Israel is shook things up. Obviously, you know how much of all of that is happening around the world is very difficult for Ukraine. But the reality is that, you know, it's it's gonna all of these things will come to an end. I would just hate it to be at the expense of Ukraine, you know, and Ukrainian people, and and so and so I'm still very much supporting the actions of you know, defending the actions of getting the lend back if there's an opportunity for that. But I will not be the guy to say, hey, let's sacrifice you know, the rest of this youth, you know, because it's not the same sacrifice on both sides. I'm not down with that because it seems to me like this, this this generation is almost like, you know, you're doomed, you know what I'm saying, because we're going to keep throwing you at the front line until we'll figure out what we're doing. And so I saw a video from somebody from front and again on all those telegram channels, you know what I'm saying, and you see a lot of stuff coming in still and you're seeing these people from frontline recording videos like we're not your chess pieces. You know, this isn't one hundred and fifty years ago. This is a completely different society we live in and so we're not here to be pawned while you guys figure out politics of it all. So right, you know, it's horrible, it's terrible. But the worst part is this is that we kept talking about a year ago, like, oh, when these guys come back, we have to rehab and rehabilitate and everything else. Well, these guys have been coming back. I have I have dances of mine that I've judged on, these dance shows that have been in the front line, that returned to Kiev and looked around and they were not able to reassimilate into the society. They said, you know what, I'm gonna go back. And the case in point is one gentleman he came back. He's a young man, his brilliant future is a dancer. He came back said this isn't for me. I don't understand this. I don't judge anybody. I don't understand how the nightclubs open and restaurants and everything else in the center while we're defending that center somewhere else, so he went back and he's never come back.
Speaker 3: How is your family?
Speaker 2: The family is great. The family is great. My parents moved to LA. We're finally all together, and all of a sudden there's just grandkids all over the place. So we're doing that thing.
Speaker 3: What was your goal? How many kids did you want to have?
Speaker 2: The men look like we have goals when these things happen. I mean, if a man says I want seven kids, I'm like, listen, bro, it's not really about you for that matter. You know what I mean? Like, you can have dreams. I dream of being happy and everybody being satisfied with their life, and I want to provide for everybody if it's five, because I can't break. I'm now past the point of everything I knew before. I just knew two kids in the family, and my brother and I grew up this way. You know a lot of people that I looked at people with three and more as like, you guys are crazy? What are you right?
Speaker 3: So you are the three family? You're going to be the three family? Now are you? First of all, do you guys have a lot of sex?
Speaker 1: You don't have to answer, but are you guys very sexual and who who's the initiative, who wants who's the one who's like you really.
Speaker 2: Both but also like she spent a bunch of years pregnant and post pregnant and another We've dealt with things, but we try, we try not to pause. And you know, with her situations and the the randomness of it. I mean, like, if she feels some kind of way and it's like two thirty in the afternoon and I'm in the middle of stuff, just let me know, let me know, I can, you know what I mean, Like, we we'll figure it out. But I'm just a very regular guy, but who's very, very healthy and maintains very you know, like various. I keep my levels up, you know what I mean. So and so is she and so we are that couple. Yes, kids, yes, no, you know, a lot of stuff going on. But when it's us together, all of this makes sense, you know, and when it's the one thing I hate and we already had this conversation and this just sort of recently came up. I'm like, babe, I am not your roommate. I'm not here doing the stuff together. I kind of live, you live, and we have a lot to do nah, I'm here.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Like you don't want to go on the hike with your wife and you don't want to go like do like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What's the moan?
Speaker 2: I'm just not no, no, no, I'm saying I'm not a good roommate. I'm a great partner. So everything we do we do together. I'm all up in your busy, you all up in mind, like I don't. I don't want to walk around the house kids running. She's doing her thing busy. I'm doing my thing busy. We don't even see each other passing each other, No, we pass each other. It has to be some kind of form of communication. Pinch my ass, kiss me, wow, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like wow, wow.
Speaker 2: Has to be like I don't want to come from where I am with my you know, let's say co workers right to home and feel like I have another co worker.
Speaker 1: And it's transactional you want to feel It's so funny that you say that.
Speaker 3: That's why I love that. Wow. Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: Some people are some people a little different, like you know, yes, love and all that stuff. But I need my space. I get my space. I get my space as soon as I work out of the house, but when I'm in the house, it's it's yeah, but how.
Speaker 1: Do you command Okay, so you want that, A lot of people want unicorns. How do you both get on the same page with that? With her with the baby, Like, that's what you want? How do you get that?
Speaker 2: I think I've never wavered personally, because you're talking to me. I speak on my own behalf. I've never wavered from this sort of these standards and these things that I that I love. I couldn't really voice them before because I wasn't sure what I'm feeling. Now that I'm a dad and then experienced, you know, husband, I know what I'm feeling, and I know how I liked, how I like to feel, and so that's why now I'm able to verbalize my feelings to my partner, whom I've been with long enough. Yes, and so she now like, oh, yeah, back then you were acting crazy, But the reality is you just love me so much you want to be around me, you know what I mean? So like, now I get to say and now we understand each other better.
Speaker 3: This is amazing, This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I want to say I want to say it. I want to say it, so, you know how like every time, and this is one thing that I can't really verbalize just yet. I'm trying to think about this, but I call Peter one time she yet another couple breaking it off, and I'm like, Babe, this is I don't know how to voice it, but that's what I'm talking about. Like when this is you know, Kumbai Ai and nice and it's beautiful and it's new and beginning and it's that like sort of honeymoon season. Everybody's crazy and we see this like you know people baggagine posting it all over again and all this stuff like this so and so and now together and it's so beautiful. Two years maybe, and then they call it quits and I'm like, big, none of this is real. And she and I argue about this because she loves that, you know, the housewives, all the hoopla and everything else. It's like, yeah, they're still good together, and I'm like, no way, this is going to work. And you know that, and we see this coming, but we don't want to believe it because we live in this fairyland. So you know, now we going the year thirteen together. Wow, you know what I'm saying we we we we're now moving into like third kid. The you know, the surroundings are different, the lifestyles different, the things that with the ebbs and flows. I mean, we've come so far down and then we went all the way up and then went all the way down again. So it's like we are that couple.
Speaker 1: I need to have you on together too. I need to talk to you both together, I really do. Okay, so with.
Speaker 2: The wall between us to see if the answer is I just.
Speaker 1: Need to have this conversation with both of you and then when your kids are older, I need to have her for mommy and me with your kid, with your son. But okay, what about finances, Like do you have money noise now? Because I know you, You're very sensible, You're very logical. You're not a waste or you're like to know every dollar where it is. You like to be organized. That I know about you, and you get you had anxiety a couple of years ago, and you know you were getting ready for this family stage. So now you know I have three is not the same as two.
Speaker 3: And where are you with the money? In your mind?
Speaker 1: And like the security about all that, like that you're a provider, You're going to be able to be okay, and it's going to work out well.
Speaker 2: First of all, I think that, you know, for me and my masculinity and my you know, the old school traditional upbringing and all this stuff, the one thing that I had to fight within myself with is that I'm not a provider, you know. I'm a partner in providing, you know. And I have a partner who's a fucking amazing provider, you know. And so we figured out that sometimes I provide and sometimes she provides, and these sort of like it made us both feel a little bit easier about this thing because prior to and during our initial like fifty percent of us being together was spent. I have my businesses, I have my my you know, brand, I have my stuff. Peter has her things, her interests, her thinks, you know, that she wants to do. And we felt a lot of times which is sort of running this way. Yes, and now when I have a gig, she's home. That's that's me being supported. That's not her being like, okay, you know, let me wait for him to get back from work so I can go work. No, that's she's doing her thing and I'm bringing and I'm bringing stuff.
Speaker 1: You're up at the black Jack tails, but she's got half the bet.
Speaker 3: So she's like, fine, I'm sitting over here.
Speaker 2: But then we switched. But then we switched, and so we tap, and so I get back to like the background, and she's in the forefront because she's on the nice Stars and she's killing it and she's doing massive things with her business and you know her Peter Jane Beauty, Products of Booming, and you know, so I now am in the we we are in the mode of doing it together for real. So it's not like you have an account. I have an account, and we're doing our thing and then somehow, no, we do all of that, the account of this, the together account, the blood all that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, But did you do it all organized properly with either pre nup or agreements or later or or you're really old school, like do you have some version of protection for each of you? Like did you do you have an arrangement with each other about it? Like it's just like, oh, it's in the pot, it's ours and.
Speaker 2: The best way to do it, by the way, for everybody out there, if you if you you know, if you have businesses and like, for example, I have business partners, so we have clauses in our business that it doesn't matter. But you know, you're not your spouse is not part of this. And you know on your personal level, yes, but within the company, it's never going to happen that somebody is coming in and sits in my in my chair, right, So those things are protecting I know that, yes, personal personal couple. So this is when I can probably open this up like this and then you might be a discussion. But you know, in the world that we live in now and the way people think of love and relationships and get together, I have people, I have friends that are so per madic, so pragmatic. So for them it was like, no, we don't want I don't want to get married, Like why you have kids you've been together for a long time, because that's institution forcing us to blah blah blah. And then the money. I'm like, so hold on, you're now confusing two conversations for us with Peter. When it comes to just specifically just Max and Peter, the relationship is, in our opinion, the strongest thing that we have going on, and in our opinion has to supersede the whatever contractual obligations or you know, restrictions that on they have on each other. And so that's why we decided not to.
Speaker 3: You know, I felt that it's the ultimate trust.
Speaker 2: It's not just the ultimate trust, it's it's my partner. You know that this is my partner. And so yes, a lot of businesses fall apart and partners go their separate ways. I have that experience with family members and it was massive problem and awful issue, know when you go business into business with somebody like that, but not us. We we we this is what we want to do. We want to build the Max and Peter brand together and we are not word afraid. By the way, before this podcast, was reading something about someone else's divorced. It's crazy asking these questions because I actually just read through it. I was like, yeah, you know, you guys, weren't it It wasn't a couple.
Speaker 3: Okay, so fertility.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that, you guys, it doesn't seem like you've experienced fertility.
Speaker 2: We had. We had. We had three miscarriages after Shy and uh between before WEO and then as a matter of fact, after the last one, Peter said that's it. I'm doing ideas. And we said and I was like, this is not what I want to do. But I have you know, not a lot of say in that sense because right the time, the time, it's the time. You know, as a dude, we don't understand the time thing, you know, because I can at forty four, I feel bad. I feel better, Yeah, yeah, the clock right, I feel better now that I was ten years ago. She does too. But to have a kid in you know, late twenties and to have a kid in late thirties, it's two different things, right, And so she was feeling out like she's under pressure, you know, Shi was getting older. She doesn't understand that she and her brother have two and a half year difference. My brother and I have six year difference. We feel fine, you know, but yeah, idef was a horrible thing. That the worst part about this was that it lifted your emotions to like and now this is happening after all these miscarriages and all these you know, all of that drama went somewhere and they took asunder and they said they gave you her, and they said you're gonna be fine, We're gonna make it work, and then it just it didn't And when it didn't work, it was a matter of a phone call and zero explanation, And so for me it was little The worst experience of my life is watching her be hopefully you know, from so high up, just put down and also not explained anything the same way as everything else. So that's when she went back on this to the starts. Four weeks later we were pregnant with Rio.
Speaker 3: Is that amazing?
Speaker 1: Like letting go, letting go, letting go, allowing for it not to happen, fascinating, allowing. I hear those stories a lot, you know, we let things go. I once had a life coach. You would say, you have to allow for this to not happen and be okay if it doesn't happen, and then things do happen.
Speaker 3: It's like sort of a reverse psychology.
Speaker 1: So okay, So you've been doing a lot of different shows now like you're branching out.
Speaker 3: You did the trade or you're on the trade?
Speaker 1: Is the trader? When is the trader? It was it is what's happening with the trader?
Speaker 2: I filmed it last year in October, and so came out and it came out on Peacock on a and it just came. The season is out, and that's it.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Do you like it? Or you don't know? What you think?
Speaker 2: I said, the show is awesome. The show's great if you're into that sort of thing, you know, like you you show up to somebody's house. I said it before and they're like, today, we're going to play a couple of games, and you're like, Jesus, where am I? You know, I told you I have a couple of drinks and you know, watching you know something, and then you sit down and you're play in this mafia and then you walk out and then the drive back. I would tell people to be like, this was a lot of fun, you know, it was that it was that kind of situation. The problem is that I wanted to go home at some point and just go see the family, and you're stuck in Scotland, no phone, no communication, you full in that game. So I just had real My mind was like in a lot of different directions. But the game was cool. The game was dope. The only thing for me is that if I'm not a trader, it lost interest to me because I felt like I was sitting duck you know, so if you don't have a trader's kind of like play now, I need to focus, you know, like Dan and whoever else was a trader, like they were focused on the game. You know, when you are you know, when you're faithful, it's like you have to first of all, really wanted And I wasn't like I was just having fun. You know. There were people that were like, I'm here to win because this is what I want. My jump. I'm like, I've won other things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So for that purpose, it was great.
Speaker 3: You weren't peppermin season, were you?
Speaker 2: I was? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I had her?
Speaker 2: I was yeah, and she she was out first, and I remember I was probably the biggest supporter. Besides this makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was, she was. She had a rough time. She had a rough time, all right, And so what about so you think you can dance, like, what's your dance business now?
Speaker 3: Between so you think you can dance dancing with the stars?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What? What's your what are your projects?
Speaker 2: No more dancing with the stars, dancemo the stars. I mean it's never going to go away. I'm still probably a better relationship with dancingroom starts today than I was five, seven years ago. But the opportunity to judge, so you think you can dance is insane for us. You know, it's you are you, It's that, it's the how do you continue a profession such as dance without dancing, you know, and it's very limited. It's the judging, it's the sort of event organization. And so to be in a position that I'm in on the biggest stage, dance stage in the world. In terms of selecting a professional dancer, then SMM The Stars is different. It's formatted to be more of an entertainment show you think you can dance as an athletic decathlon for a dancer, you know, young professional who's like, I'm in it, this is I want this to be my life, and we run them through a gauntlet with the ultimate audition. This new season's completely different format. So good for audition the dances. Yeah, And so I'm sitting there and it's like a pinch me moment, like how did I end up here? After everything?
Speaker 3: So you're thrilled. This is a good time.
Speaker 2: Thrilled. Yes, the show is fantastic, The life is fantastic. Peter is incredible, My kids love my life. I can't believe how blessed we are. My dog is the best dog I've ever seen. It's like, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're in a good place, and Peter's a business is killing it. Send me some review it on my social media. She has to send me.
Speaker 2: Some absolutely, you know, absolutely, I'll send you everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to send it. And what's the concept?
Speaker 4: Uh, spray spray ten it's a fake ten basically. Oh it's all sprays of products. Oh okay, yeah, but it's not not all spray. But this is the way you put it on. She's got the best application.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be promoted, you know what I'm saying, all right, but do the honest review, do the way you do.
Speaker 1: I don't do a lot of tanning in my body, but when you two get it, because it stains everything.
Speaker 3: But when you two get on and we'll talk to her about it. I just love you. I wanted to talk to you. I always want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad that I cried to you in the beginning of the interview.
Speaker 2: But I was just feeling I woke up, I read you or I read your post, and I was like, that's that's something awesome. You know the thing that that said the most because I'm you know, I don't know some a lot of personal stuff about you in a sense, but like it's the way you voice, the way word thinks, you say it in the way that I love to say things. You you know, we get caught trying to figure out what words to use, and and and in that moment, the message gets diluted and it sounds like television message, like you know, when they were when they use the same words to describe.
Speaker 3: It, it's just syntic.
Speaker 2: For a while, it just turns into bullshit. Yeah, exactly. Yeah. So the way you said it, like the ten year divorced after two year marriage, I was like, damn, damn, you know, and it's like it's kind of like five minutes of fun and then you got this whole drama going on afterwards. And then and then right before that, I'm watching, you know, this is that sort of morning scroll five minutes scroll right there. I saw also Channing Tatum and Jenna doing they still going through it. I'm like, I thought they were married to other people already twice this.
Speaker 1: And Kelly Clarkson, No, this is gonna I get stopped on the street by people because I am an expert on this topic, unfortunately, and I finally figured out that I just was gonna it wasn't even a plan.
Speaker 3: For years, I've been talking.
Speaker 1: About doing a Divorced podcast, but not with me talking about my story, just the experts, because it's such a space people asking me about and I don't know why. Literally, that's why iHeart is great. It was a week it was a week ago. I was just sitting in front of the mic. I'm like, you know, I just want to talk about something like it was nothing like it was like I want to order milk, you know, And I just started talking and it just started flying out. And then it's been I can't wait to talk about it now after this, not because I'm excited, but because it's like it's like a poison inside my body that I now need to get out. And it's just I keep remembering these things that I've stuffed down because they were so traumatic, and so I'm talking about it because people are really can't handle this.
Speaker 3: And it's not the wealthy people.
Speaker 1: It's the people that have no money, no resources, and they are completely powerless. So I'm I'm going all the way in on it now. So anyway, that's why I was crying.
Speaker 2: All the way in. You have to because this is now like sort of situation with with young adults that I see again around me.
Speaker 3: They want the fairy tale.
Speaker 2: I circle they want.
Speaker 3: They think they're going to get the fairy tale.
Speaker 2: But the other flip side of it is because they see all this nonsense.
Speaker 3: Well shit, we're in the same day.
Speaker 2: The girls still want the fairy tale. The guys are now like I don't want anything to do with the with the institution of marriage. I'm like, bro, when do we lose the sight of romance? And when everything become so monetized, you know, institution of this. But you know, for me and for us, it's a.
Speaker 1: Fear based thing though because it is a contract, it's a whole We'll talk more soon. I love you and I and and tell the kids and your wife. I said hello, yes, thank you, Thanks Max. I'm always here for you whatever you mean.
Speaker 2: You so much for having me and uh and keep keep crying. You look good.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Bye bye,