Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Mela and Happy Wednesday, guys, Happy hump Day. How's everyone's week doing. My week is hot, I'm fucking hot.
Speaker 3: Not that week is hot, it is.
Speaker 2: I just I'm uncomfortably hot in the valley. I just don't feel good. I'm getting fat. Relationships make you fat unless you're Jamila, and then that case you just stay fit.
Speaker 1: But unathletic.
Speaker 3: Unathletic as fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So one of my discoveries on this trip, amongst many other things, because I just got back from Mexico, is that I have to work out even if I look like this, because a bitch did some swimming and a bitch was about to die. Okay, literally, I was with Erica's trainer was with me, and we swim like literally three feet somewhere and on the other side, I was like.
Speaker 3: And he was like, oh my god. I was like I know. He's like no, seriously, it was like he's like, are you okay. I was like.
Speaker 4: He's like that's not cool. I was like, I know, I'm gonna sign up when I get back.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So.
Speaker 4: Like the whole chip, the whole joke was that I might pass out. Even though I look like this and I'm ninety eight pounds. My stamina is low, low, low. Because my swimming swimming really you know, cause you're gonna drown if you don't swim.
Speaker 3: Really shows me that I'm not in shape at all.
Speaker 4: So I need to somehow get my stamma up in the next three months or else.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's not looking good for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially now, bitch, it's a pandemic. It's like, we gotta up our skills, our athletic skills.
Speaker 3: You don't know what I know.
Speaker 2: I like, I have to swim across the ocean to another country.
Speaker 4: I won't make it. You'll have to take a lot it. I won't make it. I won't even make it to the next I won't make it. A Catalina, bitch, I won't make it. Because then we swam with sharks and I almost also, and I was wearing a swimming I was wearing a vest and I still was out of breath.
Speaker 3: It was overwhelming. Swimming's not my thing. I can do it.
Speaker 4: I'm not great at its, mostly because my stamina is low and sex though I'm great.
Speaker 1: You get that extra boost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like if there's Dick involved, I can get that adrenaline without it.
Speaker 3: Death sharks, death, I'll die. Soone's chasing me up once fight of steps done. It's not good.
Speaker 4: It's not It looks like this, but don't get jealous because on the inside it's not the same.
Speaker 3: AnyWho.
Speaker 4: Wow, I feel like we haven't we haven't been here in a minute. I mean, we've done a lot of cross pods. It's hard to keep up.
Speaker 3: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: We've been podcasting lives Away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even Erica, and I am like, wait have you I haven't heard from you. What have you said? Tell me? Tell me what's going on in your life.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's just begin by saying, even though I bashed Erica in the last three episodes about having a boyfriend, telling everyone, I cringed at the word boyfriend every time she says it, I somehow I am in a relationship. And I posted it on the Instagram, made it official official.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh shit, threw me off. I caught me off guard too. I was like, oh damn official. With the post and the still a wet and the sunset and the all the is an official timeline photo.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, what I will say is sunsets and warm water, I mean warm weather and tequila in a foreign country, possibly a tesla.
Speaker 3: They gets you very love.
Speaker 4: You, Toby, really quickly, because you know, I'm not about that life. I'm not about posting niggas. I'm not about boyfriends. And here I am with the boyfriend and some posts.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm gonna have to disagree with you.
Speaker 2: You always say that, but like I've known you've had two boyfriends since I've.
Speaker 4: Known you, I've only known I've known you two and a half years exactly that one boyfriend, only that Young Bay only lasted like six months.
Speaker 3: You were in love. I posted him once love.
Speaker 4: Okay, First, I'll even be clear, Young Bay I knew before we started this, and he was not my boyfriend for a long time, and then other events kind of cause that to happen, and then it didn't last very long.
Speaker 3: Prior to that, it was my baby daddy, So shut.
Speaker 4: The fuck out, okay, And that nigga got one post and that post got deleted like two months later. So no, I'm not about that life. But at the core, yes, I'm a cancer. I am kind of about that life. I'm very lucky daddy, And if I if I catch myself in love you, I'm gonna tell the world that's true.
Speaker 3: It just takes a lot for me to get there anyway.
Speaker 4: You, on the other hand, you have no problem jumping right in, head first, dive, full dive.
Speaker 1: Don't be judging me.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's just the truth this in this situation, yes.
Speaker 3: These are the opposite spectrums of the water signs.
Speaker 2: And yes in that in this situation, I did jump head first in head in Headferston, head head first, head first, head first, put the head in first, give me head first.
Speaker 3: Can you believe we're not even high yet? Hilarious?
Speaker 1: I did, I jumped in. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just like I said, like I've said before, it is like I felt safe and I felt like I went against all of my better judgment than I just and I just went for it because they just do well. I think also because like I could find a million million reasons why not to do something.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, me too, Like I.
Speaker 2: Just was like, you know, I'm just fuck it and it's been and it's good.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously, like you know, it's things happen. Arguments happen, they occur, and that's normal. I've also realized that I'm childish in ways when I argue and that, and I literally experienced like I knew I was being childish, like because he was like, why why are you doing this? And I was like because, and I was like, I'm fucking dumb. But I'm committing to my what I'm saying because I can't go back now.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm definitely immature.
Speaker 4: That's probably why I haven't had a lot of relationships because I'm immature. Eric and I have both only been knowing these people like ninety days. I feel like about ninety day fiance, but you've.
Speaker 1: Known him longer than that.
Speaker 3: I knew him since February twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Okay, March, April, May, June, July.
Speaker 4: We didn't hang out almost We didn't hang out until April, so like I've met him.
Speaker 3: I met him the end of February one on one day. I didn't see him in March.
Speaker 4: I saw him probably mid April, so mid April April to May and made.
Speaker 3: A junet and in July ninety days okay.
Speaker 4: Trying to make it less got it, No, I mean, just not very long, let's be clear. And then we've jumped in to a international trip together that was supposed to be five days, and then we extended it to like fucking twelve. And I don't even know if I like anybody for twelve days straight together.
Speaker 3: So that was a big testimony of.
Speaker 4: Our relationship and a lot of it throughout the trip. I was like, had to take a time out for myself and be like, bitch, you were a bitchy bitch.
Speaker 3: There are things I.
Speaker 4: Was being a little ridiculous. It really made me think of Brune when Bruno was on the show.
Speaker 3: What was that episode called A Thousand Days of Celibacy? A thousand Days of Celibacy? You should check it out.
Speaker 4: You are a different you and every relationship, every person you date is a different reflection of you, and so you're not going to be the same in a relationship. And so I had to take these for words of advice. I had to sit alone and just like chill the fuck out. But overall, I'm cool. I'm happy about the decision. I do need to grow the fuck up and be a little ass immature, But in what ways do you think you're mature?
Speaker 3: I am mature, immature, immature.
Speaker 4: Well, well, okay, adventure Bay is living up to his name and every motherfucking aspect you can think of. He is truly, really, genuinely an adventure Bay. When I say, I wrote adventurous and my manifestation list, and I didn't put like level seven, I didn't put like private jet adventuress.
Speaker 3: I just put adventurous and I got that shit. And so.
Speaker 4: So basically I thought I was more down the earth than I am. But I'm not well because I think most of my closest friends are bougier than me Erica included, and so I'm like, yeah, I'm down for whatever, Like, yeah, I can go here, I can go here, I can go to the hood, I can go to the outdoors.
Speaker 3: Outdoor shit. You know, I could do a couple. You know, I'm cool.
Speaker 4: But then mean, I mean, adventure Bay went on this trip together and he started coming out with his like you know how he travels, which is like he's done a lot of backpacking and shoot.
Speaker 3: In his day.
Speaker 4: And that I realized quickly I am not that down to earth and I'm kind of a bougie bitch.
Speaker 3: And it was it was made.
Speaker 4: There was some c There were some moments where I don't even know if he realized, but I realized, I am my friends who went.
Speaker 3: They're all my friends.
Speaker 4: So salute him for going on a ship with six people he didn't really are not his friends. But my friends are very Hollywood bougie bitches. And we did a lot of like bougie shit, and I.
Speaker 3: Think Hollywood boogie bitches or they just like to do.
Speaker 4: They're not you know what, It's just completely completely different size of the spectrum.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, because like I don't think going wanting to go to dinners every night and dressing up is necessarily bougie.
Speaker 4: I think that's just like what we did. Yeah, well, I mean, okay, I'm just speaking. I'm just speaking from what I'm imagining.
Speaker 1: I think he's polarized it.
Speaker 2: He really put yeah, made it very polarizing because of you know what he's.
Speaker 1: Used to used to versus that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so it was coming up for me because I think, to be honest, one of the things that I had to reflect is I was, you know, I'm a cancer, I'm fucking sensitive. I was feeling he was getting a little judgy. There were a couple comments, and I was just like, shry the fuck up.
Speaker 3: And I also noticed like I don't have a.
Speaker 4: Lot of patience and that's a problem, Like I have no patience and.
Speaker 3: Who the fuck am?
Speaker 4: I Like, I need to really work on my patients. And so even before we went, I brought my shit to his house to be like pack. He's like, oh, you know. I was like, did you pack? He's like, oh, yeah, I packed once, but now I'm gonna take everything out and pack again.
Speaker 3: Do you do that?
Speaker 4: I was like, uh no, what the fuck are you talking about. He's like, yeah, I just pack everything up and I take it all out and I go back over and see if I need to put it back in there.
Speaker 3: And I was like that sounds crazy.
Speaker 4: But then he made me do that and basically like eliminated fifty percent of my suitcase. And then with low Ki appaulled, I wanted to take a rolly bag. Nigga, I'm a girl, I'm rolling whatever I take. He was just like, I'm taking this one bag. Keep in mind, we're just getting to know each other, and so I'm realizing that most of his travel experiences have been very like traveling, like backpacking through Asia for six weeks and ship like that, and like that's cool.
Speaker 3: I'm not backpacking anywhere.
Speaker 4: I'm taking the adequate, adequate amount of things for the amount of days we're staying.
Speaker 3: So there were just like comments that were coming out.
Speaker 2: He prides himself on packing nothing, yeah, versus you is prepared for every day and maybe overprepared because we all know we overpack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there was that and so whatever, you know, it was not it was not a big deal, but there was a couple of comments where I was just like I could tell I was getting snappy and in like impatient, and it's really not his fault, you know, like that's just.
Speaker 3: How he feels, that's how he travels. Please leave us alone.
Speaker 1: It's not hot anymore. Well then turn that air on.
Speaker 2: No water, water something, ice crushed ice, okay, well whatever.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so we went out like every night to dinner, We got dressed up, We got like massages.
Speaker 2: Like I saw that at like eight room massage, no like e eight like literally I mean it was, I mean a room of eight people getting massage.
Speaker 3: Literally, where did you go do that? We didn't go anywhere. They came to the house deep like mobbed up all with massage.
Speaker 4: Tables, all in their outfits all and there find these people on the on the island of hull booge.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we went to the island of hull Boo. Did the Airbnb people hook this all up for you?
Speaker 4: Well, we just get I was like, what, there's like a small ass island, Like you call one person, they know everybody.
Speaker 3: And then like, also, was he cool with a massage or was he? He did it once? He was cool with it.
Speaker 1: How many massage y'all get?
Speaker 3: Like two? Okay?
Speaker 4: Then he I did it once too, because I went on a kayak by myself and I went really far and then I was like, oh no, I have to go back, and I was against the tide and I was getting tired because again my stamina is low, and I missed the first massage. So with the second round, I got it and I was like, do you want one? And everyone was getting on and I was like, he's like okay, So he like kind of finally like went with it, and they're fucking thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh what for an hour?
Speaker 1: We're all getting massaged?
Speaker 3: Right, okay? So uh yeah, okay, So there was that.
Speaker 4: Oh and then also all of my friends were all just like, you know ten, So we're instagramming the whole time, instagramming.
Speaker 3: Take a picture, take a picture. How about now take a picture. One more, take a picture. Take a picture. Take a picture, Take a picture.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure he was over that, which is understandable, but also I'm like, don't judge me.
Speaker 3: Whole booge was really like really smooth sailing.
Speaker 4: We went swimming with sharks, which I was cool with and it was ended up being amazing, but like, it was like eight o'clock in the morning. I'm not a morning person. He made me breakfast. He's like, oh, you're not a morning person. I'm like, we got to get him the small ass belt.
Speaker 5: That was like like like literally just vibrating you for two and a half hours to go see these sharks, and that was, you know, exciting and shit, but it was just it was a lot, you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Like water in my snarkels saltwater. It was a lot of saltwater and a lot of smarkling. And then we went to some island where there's all these birds and then it started fucking pouring raining in the middle of nowhere, no cover, nothing, The mosquitoes were attacking me. They're just swarming. I couldn't do anything about it. I just was looking at him like shivering and like trying to smile, but not happy at all. And then the guy's like, you want to close off the island. I'm like, no, let's go home. Let's not let's go Let's cut this short.
Speaker 3: Okay. So after that was a little bit over the ocean, but it was. It was actually a wonderful experience.
Speaker 4: And so then we got to Tuloom and I've never been in too Loom and neither has he. But Tuloom is basically La on steroids is literally Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: No, It's like a jungle better beach La.
Speaker 4: There's like hello, beautiful restaurants, there's like yoga and like, oh you know what. Honestly, I was really pappy. I saw hell of black people there. I saw a young couple from Houston. They brought their dog. They was staying for two months. We met like at least twenty black people. So shout out to the black people traveling to Tuloom.
Speaker 3: Boom boom.
Speaker 4: All of our friends stayed at really nice hotel. He's also because he's really proud of his like backpacking troubles. He's frugal, and I'm cool with that, like let's save money, but also like let's balance it. So there was times where we had to compromise and I was like, okay, we say a really nice house. Now let's you know, we stated like a nice airbnb, but it wasn't a hotel. Everybody else had like bomb ass hotels. And then he was like making comments like whoa, like how much was it?
Speaker 3: I was like, who cares? Like it's nice. Let's go over there get dressed.
Speaker 4: He didn't bring a lot of shit to dress up in, but I had like fifty seven outfits because that's what the fuck I do, and everybody else did too, and I feel like he was maybe feeling a little uncomfortable, which we discussed and that's fine.
Speaker 3: So at one point we were in the car with my other friend who was staying with us.
Speaker 4: She's not in a couple, and he was like made a comment about like the dressing up and he's only he only brought like he brought one dress up shirt, and I was like, he's like, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Usually just such a bitch. I hope he doesn't listen.
Speaker 4: He's like I like stuff that is fast dry, quick dry, and like you know, I can bring it out and wash it in the sink. I almost flip the fuck out, can tell This is when I realized I needed to bring it down a notch.
Speaker 3: I was like, why the fuck would we do that? Why would anybody wash anything in this sink? On vacation. It's called vacation. I was like, wait, you said some shit when you were telling me this.
Speaker 1: It's called vacation, not survivor.
Speaker 3: I was getting so mad because he kept saying it. He kept saying it like like almost I felt like.
Speaker 1: We were I'm using like a new natural deod.
Speaker 3: It's actually not bad. That's bad that the shame went moisture one, it's another one. I was just like, felt like he was judging me and my friends for being in excess.
Speaker 1: You had just I think, maybe reached a breaking point at that time. Yeah, you had.
Speaker 2: You would probably bit your tongue and you just couldn't.
Speaker 4: And I heard and I heard about these like these travels like three times at this point, and I'm like, cool, this is not that, okay, And in fact, I'm never doing that.
Speaker 3: I realized that on this trip, like okay, I thought I was down not so much, you know, And I was like, why the fuck would I be washing anything in the sink on vacation.
Speaker 4: I would just pack enough stuff and I like to get dressed up, and on vacation you get dressed up because it's fun.
Speaker 3: And he just got quiet, and my friend was like I could feel that. She was like, oh my god, bitch, relax.
Speaker 1: And immediately after.
Speaker 3: I snapped, I was like, oh my god, what is wrong with me? And I was like, I'm bougie. I'm not down to earth. I'm not, oh my god, as I'm on my eighth grade.
Speaker 2: The bitch who was frantically trying to get her braids done, her lashes done, her nails done, thought she wasn't bougie.
Speaker 3: Those are requirements.
Speaker 4: Those are braids are a black woman's requirement for vacation, and the other two were everyone's requirement. You have to get your nails done, you have to get your hair done. And if you've ever not been on, if you've never had lashes, I do lashes.
Speaker 3: And this is what I'm saying. It's like, crack, you will look more beautiful with lashes. I looked way more beautiful in the sand. With lashes. It's true.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows it. Everybody on the trip except my gay friend. My gay girlfriend had lashes, so la. Anyway, I realized into Loom what I was getting a little agitated was that it had been like two days and we hadn't had sex three days maybe. And I also had the self discovery that I am an info and maybe if I was having more sex, I wouldn't be complaining about his whatever his complaints were. I also realized, because he's so adventurous, like he's passionate about his adventures, like I've never seen a nigga do sum much research, like researching everything, like we watched like before we even got to Mexico, watched so much Mexican fucking YouTube, so much research. And that's cool. I'm glad you have it under control, you know, like you want to know, you know where you want to go.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: The COVID tests ever pop up? Did you ever have to show ID PaperWorks?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I can't believe it, but I will say in Mexico they were really on it. They're taking temperatures you want you, They're sanitizing thing fucking around.
Speaker 3: It was very I felt very safe. I felt like it was better than here. But what was I saying? Oh that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I realized I need sex a lot. And there's there was there. There's like a point where I woke up in the morning.
Speaker 1: What's wait, I put it behind it, do you see it?
Speaker 4: There was a point that I woke up in the morning and I heard him up like on his phone. So I was just like, you know, like just looking at like kind of like half sleep, but peeking over to see what he was doing, like you know, like maybe scooting over to like give a hint, you know, like touch my pussy.
Speaker 3: But no, he was researching no taste. And instead of me just.
Speaker 4: Being in a mature adult and like taking the phone and sitting on his stick, I was just like got mad inside, not to any but not to anyone, not that he could.
Speaker 3: Read my mind. And so I just realized, like, wow, you know what, that's.
Speaker 1: A cancer trait. I know, and I'm working with the reading of the mind.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm working on it.
Speaker 4: I realized on this trip, I can't send messages with my brain waves.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work that way. I can't be like fuck me in my mind.
Speaker 4: That does not work. So like even if I'm naked. I'm naked all the time, so no one's gonna get that message. And there was a point where my friend left to go to the store and we had a two bedroom apartment that we stayed in, and I just stopped.
Speaker 3: This was a perfect opportunity for him to get some and he still was researching stuff on his.
Speaker 4: Phone, and I was so irritated. And then I realized later, like, oh my god, I'm just I'm just mad because I'm he's not having sex with me. It's not about him or his backpacking journeys or his passion for adventure. It's literally me. And at one point, like we did a separate things. I woke up and I was like, I'm gonna go do yoga to a hotel or whatever. He's like, I think I'm an go to go to this note. I was like, okay, you want me to call the cab for you, because we got a cab driver. He's like, no, I think I'm gonna take the bus.
Speaker 3: I was like, bye, the bus.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He fully he fully was about to take a like hour bus ride to go see some sea turtles or some shit. And I was like that was at that point I was like, I'm so grateful that I have a man that like is cool with us having our independence.
Speaker 1: So like I he he but like for the man who's so scared of COVID.
Speaker 3: Oh bitch already told him. I told him, I said, is.
Speaker 1: About to get him a public bus in Mexico.
Speaker 4: He's very frugal, and I know he's he's so irritated with me because I'm just like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: We're on vacation. But I didn't say it like that. But like I told him that.
Speaker 4: I was like, He's like, oh, yeah, because I found a shuttle from the boat. The boat from Hulbooge to to Loman is like two hours, I mean the ride. He's like, I found a shuttle. I was like, babe, we're with eight people. Why would we take a public bus. We could just split it with the other seven people were with. He's like, oh, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, I'm smoking a bong and it's so there was that do you want to try and take you Yeah, we're.
Speaker 1: Rookies when it comes to the song life.
Speaker 3: Did we even go to high school? It's not hot. Sorry, I'm just trying to trying to kill each other. Wow. Okay, so you can't read my mind. And oh another thing that I'm so proud of and happy. I was really happy the whole trip, Like I'm happy.
Speaker 4: He forced me to go see the fucking whale sharks, the once in a life time opportunity. I've literally swam with sharks amazing, So there's definitely like perks to having it. Man that's like research, knows what he wants to do, plans the shit cool. Okay, So I kind of told him before the trip that I like to be topless a lot, but I'm not gonna be topless because there's other guys on the trip and my other best friend literally hates me taking out my titties even though we've been friends for fucking twenty three years, but shades it.
Speaker 3: So like, I'm probably it's fine.
Speaker 4: You don't have to worry about my titties being out because Danielle's coming.
Speaker 3: She doesn't like my titties. And I don't know the other guy.
Speaker 1: You tell this man lies.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I told her.
Speaker 1: I saw this man lies, bitch.
Speaker 3: As soon as the music came on, we bought a disco ball.
Speaker 4: Music came on about two tequila's in't and it was off like I can't literally when I start getting like in my zone, I can't.
Speaker 3: I just gon keep it off. Like if I'm not in a public space, the shirt is kept like literally it is coming off. Even Dan Yell at one point looked over at me and I was like, she was like, just take it off. I was like okay. I was like it was like itching, like and She's like, what's wrong with you? Just take it off.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's like Superman, like, would you like to start putting your like get into your Superwoman mode literally instead of.
Speaker 1: Putting armor on you like have to take it off off.
Speaker 6: Literally literally Finally, and he didn't trip, he didn't like, he didn't say shit, didn't miss a beat, doesn't care, just happy to be there and all of me enjoying it chilling, and I appreciate that because I haven't really had that and I just want to be free.
Speaker 4: Fuck and he lets me be free and he accepts it and he's cool with it and he embraces it and he's a grown ass man. And so I'm realizing thing as I'm acting like a fucking brat bitching about very stupid things. I need to take a chill pill, and I need to recognize that if I'm going to be in a relationship, it's going to require.
Speaker 3: Compromise.
Speaker 4: And I can't fucking curate somebody else's opinions and how they want to travel and what their experiences have been, you know, And that's okay. If the nigga doesn't want to go out to dinner every night, I'll go, you know.
Speaker 1: And so I think maybe it.
Speaker 2: Just as a conversation of like, because I think maybe your annoyance comes from him always like feeling with the need that to tell you or remind you, and then you feel like are you trying to make me feel bad that we're doing this right now? I think it just is a conversation of just like, look, you, I understand your experiences and your and like these are the things I want to do, and just really say like where.
Speaker 1: Can we compromise?
Speaker 4: And we have?
Speaker 3: Can we?
Speaker 2: But I mean even without just just but actually having the conversation though not just seeing it happened sometimes because I think once you actually have the conversation, like then there's no there's no like it's very clear, right, you do this, I do.
Speaker 3: That that's great, that's great, You're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: And then it's like then you can really see can this is this?
Speaker 4: Do we?
Speaker 1: Can we do this right?
Speaker 3: Can we meet in the middle right and not getting on each other's nerves about doing it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I think he's a grown ass man, Like that's a conversation you.
Speaker 1: Could have with him?
Speaker 4: No, I know, And and throughout this process, and thank you to Erica because even since the beginning three months ago to the very beginning three months ago, you've encouraged me to like and he makes me feel comfortable to to do that, to be honest and to speak up where I usually won't. There have been so many things that usually I be like, She's like, why the funk won't you just say that?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then at least you give him a real chance to show up or not.
Speaker 3: You know, and then he always does.
Speaker 4: And like even like I realized, I was like just being a little bitch kind of at the airport and I was just like, I think we did. I think if we had more sex, all the adventures wouldn't be so bad. Well, then yeah, I like, as we like if you if we were like, more sex, will let like, you could do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck about the adventures, you know, long having sex.
Speaker 1: It's fine anywhere.
Speaker 3: And then I think he said something like you were in her period or something, and I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's a big one because I did that for a long time.
Speaker 4: With someone and I cannot well, I just I just like what we've done it with people. Yeah, and so that's but maybe you know, like I shouldn't. I don't know, you know, men and their egos and sex and ship.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't like that. But he was perceptive.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get that it's not even it might not even be ego. It's just actually that I don't want to have blood on my dick. You know.
Speaker 3: There's also just that and like what you're like, you don't have my blood on your dick on your deck? You don't love me? Fine?
Speaker 1: What whatever you're.
Speaker 3: But then we went to Mexico City. I felt better saying something, you know, And then we went there.
Speaker 4: We had a really nice dinner, we had he got a really nice hotel room because I bitched about I needed another.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Was very adamant about having a bathtub and staying at a hotel in Mexico City because so much saltwater, you know, like so much sand and shit. I went to sit in the bath like, let's just get a hotel, and like it was a really nice hotel. It was a sweet We had our own little patio, liked the whole building basically to ourselves, in the little boutique hotel pug Alan Bouti Hotel or some shit.
Speaker 3: And you know, he spent on that and he listened and he bit the bullet, and I know, I'm grateful. I'm just oh.
Speaker 4: And so that night, after we went to dinner, like some nine course ass fancy, way too fancy ass dinner, we fell asleep and then like three o'clock in the morning, I felt him like fucking with me, and I was like, you know, I like that. My fantasy is sleep sucks. It's like, huh, this is nice. And then he just woke up and started buffing me, and I'm so happy. And then he fucking shit like quality over quantity.
Speaker 1: It's like what he must have woke up like feeling.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, you're right. So yeah, that was sexy made up for it, and shit, you know the rest of it was smooth.
Speaker 4: I'm just happy that we do have a relationship where I'm like, hey, this is what's up, blah blah blah, and we can discuss and maybe I need to be more forthcoming about how I feel about the luxury, because you know, bitches love luxury.
Speaker 3: Bitch. I was just wait, you know what I was thinking when you were talking is Cuddy.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of Passport Heddy because you said he spent and I was like, whenever I think of spent dollars, I think of.
Speaker 3: Cuddy, Passport Heady. You guys have to listen to our episode with Passport Hetty if you haven't.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: She basically runs down just like it's a guy to tip to getting man's, getting men's coins and deciding what you want.
Speaker 4: Really, it's about just asking for what you want so you won't be disappointed and hoping that it happens.
Speaker 2: See, it's that it's even that like and it's not even about like, well, it is about that. It's about a lot of things, but at its core, that's what it's about, like asking for what you want and so like even you telling him what it is that you want and you need, like that's what you have to do.
Speaker 4: And the truth is, like it's kind of funny to me, Like he's just such a quirky guy, Like he just has such an interesting personality, and I'm just like I love him for that too, you know, Like I admire that he's that passionate about what he does. Is that particular? You know, It's just like it's really cute too. It's a part of who he is. So I'm like, I'm not chipping, but you're writing it's just about don't say shit about this.
Speaker 3: Take some pictures. That's it. Take my picture, Take my picture, Come with me and my boogy friends.
Speaker 1: Don't take away my dinners. I know I love to eat. Bitch to every listen adventure Baye.
Speaker 2: Let me give you one word of advice is don't ever find if you're gonna spend food.
Speaker 3: All I care about is my dinners. I only eat one meal a day.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be adventuring backpacking. You have to at least take your tofancy restaurants.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm actually kidding too.
Speaker 2: I know, no, but I think what I was really saying is that, Yeah, I think asking for what you want is the moral of this episode and the story period, like.
Speaker 4: It makes you happier and it makes your partner happier. And I think he's very honest telling me things. Oh my god, one more thing, this is hilarious. This is what a quirky, funny personality he has. So before we leave, he's like, oh, yeah, by the way, I called an old friend and I was just asking her.
Speaker 3: About, you know, how she gave me head.
Speaker 4: And she told me that you know this part of the dick right here, if you've applied pressure here with your tongue like that sensation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was really what got me. And I just said, laughing, son, like, wait, all that is to be clear. I just want to be perfectly clear.
Speaker 4: You called up somebody who gave you good head, and you said, hey, how's it going.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to see how you doing, but like I got a new girl and I just needed to know. And he said, no, no, I mean I asked about the kids and ship, and then I, yeah, I did. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I about the first person to call and ask that. I was like, I'm sure, I'm sure you are. I'm positive that you are. I was like I'm positive that you are the first.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I fucking love you. I love you.
Speaker 1: That's amazing that I love you. He was cruly, he was truly curious, he.
Speaker 3: Was researching, he's on his fast experiences. He is, he's a true researcher, true researcher.
Speaker 1: Enough of that, now you've got me all stoned.
Speaker 2: So I yeah, I went to San Diego with Poetry Bay. It was like a solo trip, and then I found out that baby Daddy and Irie were also there. That was interesting because I kind of like felt, I don't know, like I immediately got really nervous because I felt like, if my child is in that city, I'm going to see her, like and I don't even mean like I'm going to go see her. I just felt like we were going to at some point cross paths. But he he actually asked me where I was like on FaceTime, and I was like, san Diego.
Speaker 3: Also posted it. Well that was after I that was after it. It was already revealed. Yeah, he was like, well, we won't bother you, and I appreciate it. But then he said that yeah, but yeah, we had we were just we like rode bikes.
Speaker 1: I got fucking sunburned. I rode bikes for like thirty miles. We decided to join Tinder and.
Speaker 2: Also Hinge, and we've already talked about Field because you know, you guys are getting out there, because you know, threesomes are a crucial She likes.
Speaker 3: To have buy fun on the weekends.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if you're gonna do it, do it early in your relationship. Let's a good let's get rid of all these weird things early on. It didn't happen. I'm here to report San Diego has terrible options on Tinder.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, what's going on over there?
Speaker 2: It was just like a lot of filter, like heart filters, doggy face filters. I was like, what the fuck is happening with like hearts in the corners? And ship faded out. I was like, no, nah so and then it was just a lot of white women. And you know, I love white women. I love you guys. I love you guys are beautiful. I just prefer black women.
Speaker 1: I just do my preference. We did connect with one young lady and.
Speaker 2: And we started talking and I was like, she was like writing in short sentences and she kept calling me honey, and I was like Okay.
Speaker 1: She was like misspelling a lot of things.
Speaker 4: And I.
Speaker 3: Can't through summer. Nope, she can't. She's spelling them wrong there and we're not doing it was too dumb. I don't know what were some of the words. I don't even know, girl.
Speaker 1: It was just like I don't know.
Speaker 2: So then she sent me some thought I was and I was like, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: There were some very nice photos.
Speaker 2: So then you know what, I think I got more turned on just like searching the apps with him and like talking about it. That like we just ended up having really great sex without anyone, And I think that's what I've realized.
Speaker 1: It might be more about. I'm not pressed, but I like I even just like the four playing that that's fun.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's what I realized.
Speaker 2: Okay, is because I'm picky as fuck. I'm not just gonna go on tender and just pick anyway. No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can already already know the Pickens are slim. Yeah, because I put men and women on all my profiles. I always looked for the chicks to just to see us out there, but I never like on the profiles, I never see any.
Speaker 2: But if I'm in your city, I might turn on my tender, y'all. I'm only using an out of state. I don't want my mother everybody. I don't want my mother to I know, but I might never call you daughter searching for a third one tender.
Speaker 3: So you just make a temporary profile and.
Speaker 1: You just are just deactivated when I'm in LA.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm saying, when you went to sit like to SD and you guys looking for three D, did you like add his picture to the profile?
Speaker 3: We have a profile together?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you think this is?
Speaker 1: I'm maybe it's just put the blue.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I just felt like you just used the profile you already had. I was sure I don't had a profile, oh like my own, Like you can make us another profile.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah I made a different one. Okay, yeah, because I alread deleted that account, so you just started over it. What didn't you put?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: I should show you?
Speaker 3: What is the name you put?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you told me?
Speaker 2: They're like?
Speaker 3: I don't don't say it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't say.
Speaker 3: Okay, even did you put your picture right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, look, I know it makes no sense leaving the fun alone. All right, we're done anyway, continue.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 3: We went there.
Speaker 1: It was great, it was beautiful. I had a great time.
Speaker 2: If you guys have not joined our patreon, you guys should because we like smoke wheed on.
Speaker 3: There and roll up and talk about a lot of other shit. We cry, show titty We show titties commercial right now shows.
Speaker 1: Kids drink from them.
Speaker 3: We have sex positions on there. Yeah, because we want to improve your sex life and.
Speaker 1: We believe in your relationship for now. But yeah, you should join our patreon.
Speaker 2: It's patreon dot com backslash good Mom's bad Choices, all.
Speaker 1: Right, you guys. So I guess it's time for good old horror stories hor stories.
Speaker 4: I have a little horry story, a little horror story for you ladies. I love the podcast, by the way, much love. At the time, I was seeing a guy who I would consider my sexual soulmate NOE best sex of my life. Dude had me doing all kinds of crazy shit. I couldn't tell him no in the bedroom. Here's a perfect example. One weekend I was having a little sleep over at a friend's house and at the time, my one year old son, sexual soulmate hit me up to hang out. That night, but I declined. At six am, my phone was blowing up. He wouldn't stop calling. He had been out partying all night and wanted me to come by. I had my kids, so I wasn't about to go over there. He asked to talk to my friend. I was hesitant, but whatever, I gave her the phone. He told her he'd pay her a hundred dollars if she would wash my son so that I could see him for just one hour, and she could not decline.
Speaker 3: I was shook.
Speaker 4: I always saw him looking good, but I didn't have time to get ready. I said fuck it and head over headed over. When I got to his place, he was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I sat with him for a little while and talked, and he proceeded to tell me that after I had already headed over, his co worker he was partying with last night called him and needed a place to crash.
Speaker 3: So he was in the bedroom sleeping. But he assured me, we don't need to do anything if you don't want to. But ladies, right, what who said the passive disclaim?
Speaker 4: How was that?
Speaker 3: Why is that even an option?
Speaker 1: The niggas crashed out in your bedroom?
Speaker 3: My nigga. Oh my god, okay, I came here for one thing. I was getting it.
Speaker 4: We started making out, and when things started getting heated, he said we should go to the bedroom.
Speaker 3: I was speechless. What does nigga not have a living now?
Speaker 4: No bathroom, nate balcony in the kitchen, it's a student corner.
Speaker 3: Hello, allway, come, we gotta go where the other person's at the one you.
Speaker 1: Already told me. I don't have to fuck if I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, shit.
Speaker 4: I was speechless. I don't know about all that, but like I said, I couldn't tell this man.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: He convinced me, saying saying, come on, you can just suck my dick with him sleeping in there. It'll be hot a gentleman, what a gentleman will be hot? Whatever? Whatever.
Speaker 4: Then so our naked asses go in there, find a little spot on the bed, and I start sucking this dude. This dude has never been moaning so loud. Receiving head woke up his friend very quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh really, shit right?
Speaker 4: His friend shot out of bed, staring at us all wide eyed, like what the fuck? Then my guy tells him in Spanish, by the way, I can understand enough to get by, but not enough to speak, so anything I said to his friend had to be translated by my guy.
Speaker 3: You can stay.
Speaker 4: So of course friend stays watches me suck as dick. My guy then tells him you can touch her. He just kept telling him you like that she's mine, like he was getting off on sharing what was his. Anyway, things then continued with me and both of them, but the friend was too fucked up and couldn't stay hard darn, so he stepped out. And okay, this is basically this story, Caine, what's happening him and couldn't stay hard say, stepped out and went back to the couch. Me and my sexual soulmate then proceeded to have the most amazing, passionate sex ever after your cuddling drunk friend decides to come back for round two. You don't say it was very hesitant, but I was laying between them and my guy was rubbing my clip and other guy was fingering me.
Speaker 3: I told my guy he.
Speaker 4: Needs to tell his friend to stick a finger in my ass too. Ooh is that too graphic? Ooh no, never too graphic for good moms. Anyways, that was probably the best orgasm I've ever had. There was just something about them both focusing on me after this drunk guy thinks he can redeem himself. He was hitting it from the back while I was giving sexual Soulmate head. When he says something to my guy, who then.
Speaker 3: Translated to me.
Speaker 4: He says, you're so wet because when sexual Soulmate finished, he came inside me.
Speaker 1: Right, so when they.
Speaker 2: Fucked earlier, when they had that passionate asset, sexual soul Maate came inside of her.
Speaker 4: Yes, his friend was complimenting my wetness, but it was really just as homies come.
Speaker 3: After all was said and done, we all had to head to work. My man gave me half the babysitter money and made his friend give me the other half. Prostitution question mark. Sorry, that was the long hope you guys enjoyed it. I really did.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That was a good one. That was level ten. It was pretty Yeah, it's pretty hot.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know about the part where he was this limp tinis that didn't work out, he'd come back and try again.
Speaker 2: But I don't know about the part where your friend tried to act like he didn't prompt his homie before you came.
Speaker 3: But right, it was a clear indication they knew it was going as long as it was all consent. It sounded good to me.
Speaker 1: It sounded great, great.
Speaker 3: Sounds like you're a woman who knows what the fuck you want and you got it. The asshole and the pussy and the clip rubbing. Okay, let me try that. Write that down.
Speaker 1: Two Spanish poppies.
Speaker 3: Two Spanish poppies.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 3: Oh well, thank you for that. That was great.
Speaker 4: Oh you know where to find us Good Mom's underscore bad Choices on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Sign up for our patreon for more uncut titties, shut up sex position.
Speaker 1: There's actually some good, like quality content on there too.
Speaker 7: Patreon is our exclusive members only platform where we post bonus, secret episodes and all the shit we don't feel comfortable sharing with you guys on the podcast, So make sure you go check out our Patreon. And here's a little snippet.
Speaker 2: This week's sex position is provided by me because you be getting it in so let's pretend it I'm the bickholder.
Speaker 3: Please lay down on your back, yes, ma'am. Bring your thighs to your chest. Lay on your back and bring these up here.
Speaker 1: Are you comfortable?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay. We're gonna bring the legs outside of her butt cheeks closely though. We're gonna hold down below the caps onto the back of the size. We're gonna push here, push here, push you you like that?
Speaker 2: So the whole point is the momentum of the bad is what's yeah the matter, and you don't have to do much.
Speaker 4: You're just pushing down, push it down, pushing down, full penetration.
Speaker 1: Why is the wepisode? Is it like hitting the back of the front.
Speaker 3: Is it just it's pretty confusing in there, but it feels nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it, I'm sure it.
Speaker 3: We'll hit different places for different people with different bodies, okay, but the pressure here is really nice. And actually speaking of the pressures to hear the rest of all of our business and see this sex position and more.
Speaker 7: Join our patreon hit the description in this episode and click the link to join our patrons.
Speaker 3: And it's very exclusive.
Speaker 4: So you have to put in your search bar ww dot patreon dot com backslash good Mom's Bad Choices because if you just search us in the.
Speaker 3: Search bar, we're just too explicit and too distinguished.
Speaker 1: Unsearchable, so secretive.
Speaker 3: It's very secretive. It's a very high, top notch VIP situation, so you have to, you know, search the inter of it.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, goodbye anyway, have a great week y'all. Peace.
Speaker 4: Let's just MEO ella J solo BAA recorder La Louis La The latter three SBO by Lamoiselle La Ranzol