Speaker 1: From Los Angeles and.
Speaker 2: One and only world famous Perez.
Speaker 1: Perez HILTONHP. Everybody, welcome to the PHP. I got a booker here and a parest there. What's doing?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm ready for it? Are you ready for it? We're gonna be talking Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey. Also some very unpleasant news with Kiky Palmer and her baby daddy. Also, I think this is my opportunity to clear the air with Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker. Some Real Housewives, Harry's styles and update there. Jared leto lots of wild stuff today, But first, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well? Thank you. I'm intrigued by this tease.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of diverse topics today and I have I have nothing to add of my own. I thankfully did not leave my house once this weekend.
Speaker 1: Really, no, how did you pull that? With kids? You just made them stay home? Yeah.
Speaker 3: I I'm dealing with a lot right now and just getting caught up with things. And this week is the F one race week, and I have an event that I'm hosting, and then there's a big F one event that I'm going to tonight. Has like I could just use this downtime, and I did, and I feel lighter. So I'm thankful for that. And I'm also thankful that we have a few new sponsors this week, So grateful for that. On the Patreon show, a caller and you were were suggesting that, you know, I should really dive into at least one franchise of the housewives.
Speaker 1: And you said, poor reality show.
Speaker 3: Sure, if I care about what I'm talking about, that that would help so much. Well, Taylor Swift is my housewife. Taylor Swift is my Roman empire, Taylor Swift. I really care about Taylor Swift. I'm really invested in.
Speaker 1: We get it. You're card holding Taylor Swift groupie, we got it.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna go all in with Taylor and other things we're talking about today. But first, even before we get to all the Travis stuff, I shared something on my social media that really divided people, and I love that. I posted a clip of Taylor in Buenos Aires, the first stop of her international tour, and she had I would say, an even bigger than a presidential motorcade. She had the most ginormous security detail in Argentina.
Speaker 1: I read that that was fake By the way, what do you know use for somebody else that wasn't Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: You read that was fake?
Speaker 1: I read that this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, well then I guess that ruins that. All right, Well, let's keep it moving.
Speaker 1: On to the next section that I could take a dump on.
Speaker 3: You're sure you read that and it's fake? I did.
Speaker 1: I read it this morning on Twitter. They're like, that's not her security. It was for some president or something. But I'm sure she has a crazy security detail though I would imagine she does.
Speaker 3: But that one just seemed like they were closing down streets for whomever was in that car. But all right, if it wasn't her, great, then that solves that. Well I need to look that up now and make sure it was that just somebody on Twitter or was that an article that you read?
Speaker 1: No, I just read it on Twitter this morning. Somebody was just like clowning everyone's reporting that that was her murderkade and it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Let me look, let me look, maybe it was.
Speaker 1: Hers, let's call it hers. Why not?
Speaker 3: But I have not seen an article on that. I just googled it, so like there's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be an article somebody was really smart and said, I know how I'll get a ton of hits. I'll put out a video and everyone will report.
Speaker 3: An article saying that it's not true.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't see an article. I just saw people commenting that it's from something else.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean it's not true. I don't like.
Speaker 1: I said, you're right, it could be that, And I also believe she probably has a crazy security detail.
Speaker 3: My one point is they would not allow something like that in New York City, and that's a comparable place to Buenosidas. Nor would they allow that in Los Angeles. Like, oh, Taylor swiftson Town. We've got to close down streets so that she can get through real easily. Yeah. I understand safety, and I'm all for her being as safe as possible. But if that was her mortarcade, I think that that's excessive.
Speaker 1: Like nobody knows what car she's in. You could put somebody in a car in an suv and just drive. People can't see inside the suv. Making a fuss kind of makes it a bigger deal when it doesn't need to be. You're gonna get to wherever you're.
Speaker 3: Getting exactly, And the big deal was the moment in her show in Buenosidis when she sang Karma and she changed the lyrics. Travis Kelcey flew down to Argentina to be with her, and you know, this is weird. We spoke. I think it was on the Patreon or maybe the regular show. There's this Instagram account that tracks Taylor's jets, and that Instagram account posted about this one jet, a private plane that went down to Argentina with Travis Kelcey on board. Well, it turns out I learned since then that it was not one of Taylor's jets, and the guy just posted it. Anyways, that seems sketchy to me.
Speaker 1: The Motorcade story seems sketchy to me. Look, it's a clickbait media. Nobody has to be true. Nobody has to tell the truth. The Internet is lawless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you're gonna do that, then at least specify clearly in the caption this is not one of Taylor's jets.
Speaker 1: So they tracked the jet going to Buenos Aires and she wasn't on That's not her jets.
Speaker 3: It was not her jet. But what that means is Travis paid for his own private plane to go to Buenos Aires. First of all, obviously he can afford it, But sure is he above flying commercial to go to Buenos AIRUS? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how international. I've never flown internationally private, so I have no idea how that works.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I had to put a price figure on it, I'd say fifty K at a minimum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say fifty K. That's exactly what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Which he could easily afford. But I mean, what's the big deal? But with him flying, you know, first class, and there were no famous people at that show besides him. So onto the moment that every that broke the internet, it really broke the internet.
Speaker 1: My internet works just fine.
Speaker 3: The moment that broke the Internet. Towards the end of the show, Taylor Swift was performing Karma, and instead of the usual lyrics, she sang, Karma.
Speaker 1: Is the guy on the chiefs Stage five, Clinger.
Speaker 3: Actually, some people, some assholes. I'm gonna call them that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then put me in the pile. Because this is so hot and heavy and so fast that she had another boyfriend fifty minutes ago. It's just like who.
Speaker 3: You said, stage five Clinger. I've seen other people accuse her of a different tactic which maybe is similar, but it's actually like a technique. It's called bomb love bombing, Yes, yes, which I want. I fucking want to be love bombed, love bomb the shit out of me if I'm into you, I want it nuclear. Okay, give me all your love and let me know it, don't be shy about it. So I love that. And that was the first Actually that was not the first clip, but I saw that clip and I loved it. And then the clip of his reaction seeing it went viral as well. And he was next to Taylor's dad, so being all chummy chummy, enjoying the show with Scott Swift, and he got so shy, like he was blushing, like I don't think he was nervous per se, but he got maybe not so shy, but for like a brief moment, like he covered his face. He's like, wow, Wow, Betty loved it because you know, this guy is eating it up like he is all about.
Speaker 1: It and there's no denying that.
Speaker 3: And I love it because maybe all of these years where Taylor was pretending she doesn't love attention, it was just subduing her really loving attention, and she's she's now met somebody who loves attention just like she does, and it's like a perfect match. Loves attention but is also confident in who he is.
Speaker 1: And that's his own thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that happened. And then afterwards the show's over and we get video of her running up to him, swooping her arms around him, and sharing a passionate kiss and embrace. It broke me. I was like, oh my god, I like this is better than anything on TV, because this unlike fake ass real housewives, this is real. And some fuck you, fuck you, fuck you some cynics. Some I thought you were gonna you were gonna say it was not real. Some cynys.
Speaker 1: Not real.
Speaker 3: This this, this is real.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's not real. Why would I say that, Well.
Speaker 3: Some cynics. I've read that some cynics.
Speaker 1: At this point, people are still saying it's not real. Yes, well those people are silly. I mean, eactly, He's flying halfway across the freaking world to go to a concert.
Speaker 3: They say it's pr and I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I don't know either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so into it. And I love that they had that kiss and embrace. Knowing that that part of backstage was viewable to thousands of people. The majority of the stadium did not see it, but there was that one section with thousands of people that did see that.
Speaker 1: Kellen tracked down the actual She's the first one. She tracked down the actual girl that made that video and gave her the first credit for it. And everybody else got it from like fan sites or whatever. But Kellen got the actual girl, and I got her, got her approval to put it out nice.
Speaker 3: So I loved that she didn't care, she knew what was gonna happen, and she did it anyways. And then afterwards they went to the hotel and they made some sweet, sweet lovin'.
Speaker 1: You don't know that.
Speaker 3: My sources tell me that's what happened. But that was not the only part of everything that got people talking and excited. Even before all of that, Taylor and Travis were spotted out to dinner in Buenos Aires, and this one person left a really interesting comment with a very I don't know if it's popular take or if she's in the minority, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts and also hear from our listeners. As always, our number is eight hundred seven two one one one eight five when Taylor and Travis were spotted at this restaurant in Buenosidas. They were caught leaving, so they had finished dinner and Taylor was leading him out by the hand, and this woman seemed triggered and upset, thinking, I guess that that emasculates him, saying she should be behind him, the man should always being front. And I'm like, that's probably something that a lot of women think. Is it the majority the minority? Like, who, what do you think? And actually, before I even get your thoughts, like, I actually think if we're looking at it, just from the point of view of safety, because she's not an average woman, it's safer for him to be behind her because then he can protect her from behind and also keep his eyes out ahead of her to see if anybody is coming for her. So safety wise, the safest thing for him is to be behind Taylor, not in front. But I understand some people are traditional, but if you're being traditional, you're not doing what's best for her safety as a man. Okay, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It depends on just to me. I'm thinking it's a restaurant and where they're where they're sitting, and if she was the first one up and heading towards the exit, then so be it. If this was walking down the street, I guess there's something to that, But I agree with you. It's like it's like when you walk down the street. The girl was never supposed to be on the road side the guy is. That's just the way it is.
Speaker 3: I didn't fucking know that. That's new to me.
Speaker 1: I don't think it means literally anything. It just literally means where they were sitting and that's how they.
Speaker 3: Left, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't think people put too much thought into it.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just curious if that was a common thought or not from our female listeners. Let us know. And speaking of Taylor, wrapping things up, it was really nice to see Taylor Swift being mentioned by Britney Spears. Brittany posted this real throwback photo of Taylor pre fame, Like years before she was famous, Taylor Swift met Britney Spears and this photo exists. I believe that's cool. I believe it was two thousand and three ever ago. Also over the weekend, Britney Spears was mentioned, but more than mentioned, like poked fun at on Saturday Night Live with Timothy Chalomet hosting, which there was an after party and Kylie Jenner was there supporting her boyfriend. But Britney's manager did not take kindly to the SNL skit. He called them out, saying, you know, why are you making fun of Britney and not being funny when you called me wanting her on the show?
Speaker 1: Well, this just did. It's a parody show. They usually take pop culture things and goof on them. And I don't know if it's your first day on the planet, but that's how it works.
Speaker 3: I wonder though, if he was just speaking for himself or Brittany is a week Either.
Speaker 1: Way, she's the famous one. And if you have a problem with SNL spoofing you, I mean you're gonna have a lot of problems managing Britney Spears.
Speaker 3: From Britney Spears to a lot of drama with Keky Palmer. Sadly we've mentioned on the podcast the drama with her baby daddy. They're not married. It all kicked off publicly after she went to the Usher show in Vegas The Residency. She wore a revealing dress, which she's able to because she's an independent woman and she's an adult and she can do whatever she wants. And then he called her out publicly for that. Well, now we've learned that they were having issues even before that. They have a child together, and Kiki Palmer has accused this guy, Darius Jackson, of domestic violence. Real ugly stuff. She filed for a restraining order against him and full physical custody of their child, their son. The temporary restraining order was granted and she also was given temporary full custody. There was also leaked security cam images of a le jid domestic violence. I would understand why leaking these security camera images would help, but it doesn't need to. Like, if you have that, you can present that to the judge, you know, a judge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know for sure she leaked it or her team leaked it, but it leaked. But Kiki Palmer's mother is still her manager and has notoriously been very private. Is not one of these mamagers that loves being front and center. However, after all of this news broke, Kiki Palmer's mom was out there making a video attacking this guy's brother because the brother was getting in on the mix, having you know, sharing his opinions publicly on Twitter, and the mom was like, you're the one who gave all these bad examples.
Speaker 1: To I love all these morons that think that they're part of the story. They're not. Just sit down, shut up. If Kiki wants to say something, say it on her Twitter wherever the fuck she wants to. And if the boyfriend, husband, whatever the fuck he is, is gonna say something, he should say it there. But when you got the mom and some family member like beefing out about somebody else's life, give me a break, give all of us a break. Focus on your own stupid life that nobody cares about.
Speaker 3: Well, the real interesting thing. And I just say this for context. I noticed that the security camera footage was from twenty twenty two, so at least twelve months ago or more. They had stayed together after that, as it happens often in situations where women's where women are the victims of domestic violence.
Speaker 1: This is between them. I've got the flag up that I just don't care.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it feels like it feels sad.
Speaker 1: I barely know who she is and I couldn't care less about her divorce. I just get annoyed when the other family members think there's somebody and they're gonna hash out somebody else's life online. Focus on yourself, stupid.
Speaker 3: Let's move on to lighter things. Let's talk Grammy nods. I'm excited to watch the Grammys. It's the only awards show that I still pay attention to. Nobody really excited me this year. I mean, well, actually, I'll share my one the two people that I'm most excited about. The two categories that I'm most invested in. Our Album of the Year, I would give it to Taylor Swift. It should be noted that the most honored Grammy nominated artist this year is Sizza, so congratulations to her. And then for Song and Record of the Year, I would give that not to Taylor.
Speaker 1: With anti hero Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would give both of those to Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 1: I would too. I wouldn't give Taylor Album of the Year. John Baptiste is going to get that. God knows why.
Speaker 3: Well, if I was a Grammy voter, and I think i'm I should be a damn Grammy voter.
Speaker 1: Record of the Year. How does like all of those? How does Morgan Wallin get snubbed? There's like two giant country records this year, bigger than any record, bigger than any Taylor record, and bigger than any Miley record. You want to talk about those stupid charts, I don't care about. I mean literally dominate the chart, the Hot one hundred for like months and months that one country record did.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Actually, I saw this one thing that was really heartwarming. This musician named jelly Roll. Are you familiar with him?
Speaker 1: Of course I was.
Speaker 3: Not familiar with him before this year.
Speaker 1: We talked about jelly Roll recently. I know we talked about his wife.
Speaker 3: I know about him, yes, Okay, But all I'm saying is prior to this year, I didn't know him.
Speaker 1: Oh he didn't blow up till this year.
Speaker 3: Is this the year he blew up? Okay? Oh my god. Yeah. I didn't know if he was famous before this year.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, uh I think he Actually, I want to say, he just won like Best New Artist at the Country Music Awards at like age thirty nine, and.
Speaker 3: I love that. That was a great speech. It was like he was giving a sermon. I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a lot of heart.
Speaker 3: He was real eloquent. And then he got nominated for at least one Grammy possibly more, I don't remember exactly, but responding to his Grammy nomination, he made this video and he started crying and I started crying, like I don't even know his music, but it was just such beautiful, raw, sincere, honest, powerful emotion and inspiring.
Speaker 1: And yes, he's very authentic.
Speaker 3: If you haven't seen that video of him, like just being very vulnerable. Watching him do that, I think it was really beautiful and cathartic. And I did watch this one video. I just I don't even know why I'm sharing this. I went like, I didn't leave my house this weekend, but I did watch a lot of videos of this one woman on YouTube who died a few days ago of cancer. Jenny Apple is her name, sending light to all of her loved ones. I don't know why, but my YouTube it keeps feeding me content of people having cancer, and I keep watching it.
Speaker 1: And well, you just answered your own question. That's why it's doing it. You're watching it. It thinks you're interested in that. Clearly you are.
Speaker 3: I am, I guess, but why am I I don't know. I mean it makes me, I guess, it makes me cherish life more. I don't know, but I she was a very beautiful and light hearted woman. So onto more lighthearted news. This happened after our Patreon show, and it gave me so much anxiety, So fucking bananas. Jared leto scaling the Empire State building. He's an avid mountain climber, but that's not a mountain and climbing that like, I don't know if it's easier or harder. I'm looking at the Empire State.
Speaker 1: Like I just the whole thing gave me anxiety. I know, it's hard to watch. Jared said. The hard part about it was he didn't realize how sharp the building was gonna be a lot of sharp edges to the things he was grabbing, and it screwed up his hands and it actually was a lot harder than he thought it would be. He's insane. I mean, he loves to climb, and I guess when you don't have a fear of heights, it's not a big deal. He was in a harness, so there's you know, he wasn't gonna fall. There was no so, you know, real danger. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I know when I'm at.
Speaker 1: A floor that high with a window, I stay away from the window. I just can't I remember Windows of the World at the World Trade Center. I would stay like thirty feet from the windows because that building would sway and it's scary up there. We did a show once what did we do? Oh the peppers on the roof, and that was like, get me out of here. I am not into those heights like that. Get out.
Speaker 3: He wasn't even scared, he said, quote, I was more excited than nervous, to tell you the truth. He's nuts, yeah, absolutely crazy. But now I actually think that this is an interesting career opportunity for him at least one or two more times. What I'm getting at is if there's a brand or a or something that wants a lot of attention, like I don't know, like a red Bull. Let's say a random thing like if red Bull launches a new can, like a new product, if they have, let us scale the Red Bull building, it would still get a lot of attention.
Speaker 1: Remember when Pink performed at the what was it.
Speaker 3: The American Music Awards?
Speaker 1: I think, oh, okay, I think it was a Grammy. But she scaled the side of that building.
Speaker 3: Again, like what the fuck? Bananas? All Right, we have to talk about Travis Barker's daughter Alabama. A little backstory if you've forgotten. She I believe, dropped out of school, is being homeschooled, and wants to focus on her music career. Good on her. Her dad's a musician. She wants to be a rapper.
Speaker 1: Calabasas rapper and the mean streets of Calabasas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, you don't have to come from the mean streets to be a rapper.
Speaker 1: What do you rap about? Like whole foods?
Speaker 3: Rapping is for all those people who just can't sing and really love music and want to be an artist. Oh, but she wants to be a rapper, and she just released a song about getting freaky, getting nasty and having her pussy eaten.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I saw that and I shared that. Then I posted another piece of content about her, where she wore a very revealing outfit and I captioned that it wouldn't surprise me if when she turns eighteen she launches and only fans and I get it. Her dad's rich. She probably doesn't need the money, but she clearly loves the attention. And also I'm sure her dad's money comes with strings attached, and she probably wants to control her own finances and make her own millions of dollars like Bad Baby did the moment she turned eighteen, and I thought everybody would just be like, yep, I see it too, But I was shocked at the blowback that I got. Yeah, I'm about to give it to you. You are yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, seventeen and she.
Speaker 3: Just released a song about having her pussy eaten.
Speaker 1: And you know you could comment on that, but now you're talking about you know what she's gonna do when she's eighteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, next month? She turns eighteen. Next month?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well she's not eighteen yet, you're talking about a mine.
Speaker 3: Okay, so next month when she turns her eighteen on that day period, and it'll be absolutely fine.
Speaker 1: Is it next month? Yet?
Speaker 3: It's next month?
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll put the show out next month. She's a minor. This is a very touchy.
Speaker 3: She released a song about having cares a kid.
Speaker 1: She's a kid, so.
Speaker 3: Her parents allowed that.
Speaker 1: Okay, then her parents can parent her. It's not your job to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think there's anything inappropriate with speculating that, based on what I've seen, she will launch and only I don't regret it. I'm not sorry.
Speaker 1: You why you're getting blowbacks. Okay, commenting on a child.
Speaker 3: I don't think somebody who's going to turn eighteen next month.
Speaker 1: I'm not debating you. I'm telling you why you're getting blowback.
Speaker 3: That's it. Okay. Well, I'm not sorry to those people. I fully stand by what I said, and I think my prediction is pretty accurate. Her mother has an only fan Shanna Moakler. Her mother is a former Playboy model. It's the family business. There would be nothing absolutely shocking if the day she turns eighteen next month, she launches an only fans and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not saying it's bad. I'm not slut shaming her. If she wants to, you know, exploit her body for financial gain, then go for it. Bad baby did it to the tune of dozens of millions of dollars like she made I think allegedly about fifty million dollars. Bad Baby did.
Speaker 1: I don't believe any of that.
Speaker 3: For the record, at a very minimum, she shared the receipts, and at a minimum she made fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 1: I just don't believe that many people have that much money to join somebody's only fans and to stay a fan.
Speaker 3: Well, that's generally.
Speaker 1: I just don't buy it.
Speaker 3: She made the most amount of money the first month, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the first day, Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Then it went from fifteen million the first month to a lot, like I think a million the second month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a lot of drop off and fifteen dollars by month six.
Speaker 3: Well, it wouldn't surprise me if that's how much she's making now it's been two plus years.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a big long runway for anybody on only Fans, But I could be wrong. You know, maybe it's the companionship or you know, you get a personal relationship with the subject.
Speaker 3: The people on OnlyFans make a lot of money with direct messages like yeah, the poor folks don't realize that ninety five percent of the time, it's not the actual celebrity they're messaging. They're people that they pay to respond to messages on OnlyFans. So, yeah, you know, should I play the song? You want to hear the song?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, if you all want to hear the song, it's on my social media. Dolly Parton has a big heart. She's also got a new album of duets rock songs, and one of her duet partners is kid Rock, whom a lot of people dislike strongly and Dolly does not. She's very forgiving. She's a Christian and she believes in not canceling people. She had a lot of thoughts on that, but I'm not going to read them all. For some reason, Amy Schumer felt compelled to make the claim that she's the most successful comedian of all time. She says, people call me a failed comic. I'm the most successful female comedian of all time. Now that's funny.
Speaker 1: That's the funniest joke she's ever.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Some more newness before we take some calls hot on the scene is this new release by Dua Lipa. She's got a new song out called Houdini.
Speaker 1: Houdini. Yeah you heard it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, And I have some conflicted thoughts about it. It's one of those songs where I like it, but I don't love it, and I predict that it's like it's like one of those songs you're like, yeah, it sounds like a moderate hit, like it could peak at number fifteen or number twelve, but it's definitely not like a top ten hit. You know, look, I always talk about what available right like, what else is out She's one of the biggest artists that has something out right now. And like you, I don't think it's like the greatest reinvention of the Wheel.
Speaker 1: It's a very solid pop song.
Speaker 3: I like it, but I want to be too, and.
Speaker 1: I love the production on it, and I really am loving her voice and the presentation of it. But I do feel like, yeah, it is kind of generic, the whole Houdini thing. But you know what, I think it'll end up at the top of the charts just because there's nothing else on the charts that anyone's going, oh my god, this is the greatest song. There's just not a lot of great pop music out right now, So I think it's gonna go higher than you think just because of that.
Speaker 3: Also making a lot of noise was this new Mean Girls trailer. You probably did not, do you saw it.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the trailer. I know the news of the trailer.
Speaker 3: Yes. So for a couple of years there there was a Mean Girl's musical on Broadway. Those songs are now being turned into a movie, another Mean Girl's movie, which is not a direct carbon copy of the original film, or I think even the Broadway musical. I think they've continued to make some tweaks and changes. And I saw the trailer and I'm like, I love the original Mean Girls movie and this is not for me. Really, it just did not land. It's sad when that pales in comparison to a fucking commercial. Walmart recently released a Mean Girl's commercial with three of the original women. It was Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Sea Freed, and Lacy Shaver, and that fucking two plus minute commercial was way better than the Mean Girls movie musical trailer. Really, it was am I the only one? Or did you guys have a similar thought? Eight hundred seven? Let me know what you think? And finally I was wrong. I was wrong something on the Patreon that I did not get right. I shared how there was this blind item about Harry Styles that he was in Las Vegas and he debuted a buzzed head right, and it sent all of his fans goog goat got crazy, and I just thought it was weird. I was like, I don't believe it, because if Harry Styles was at a Utuo concert, there would be video and photos out there. People would notice and they would take video and photo.
Speaker 1: Even just one because it's such a story. Just one photo would have caught fire, much like the Taylor Swift hugging Travis Kelcey this weekend. It would have caught fire. He's a huge international star. I can't figure out why it took a week either.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. So allegedly it was real and a photo did leak, But this is the weird thing. He was at the Spear eight days before that photo leaked. If his fans would have found that photo earlier, that would have gone viral way quicker by the time we recorded our Patreon show. That's what I'd said, yes, and it's just it's so weird to me.
Speaker 1: I was telling Perez, I go, well, I don't think the uh cross pollination between Harry Styles fans and you two fan. I mean, you two fans are like fifty you know what I mean. So he could probably walk in there and be kind of anonymous, or someone would be like, oh, there's Harry Styles and not think it's the biggest deal. I feel like that a fifteen year old girl.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows Harry Styles with a shaved head. It's Harry fucking styles.
Speaker 1: Yes, with a shaved head, though maybe not. That's what I'm saying. Like you may if you saw him and a bunch of people were making a fuss and you saw the whole thing. But the guy had a shaved head.
Speaker 3: But he wasn't even trying to be incognito. He didn't have a hoodie on.
Speaker 1: Hey look it took eight days.
Speaker 3: So my point, it's so weird.
Speaker 4: Elsom Jersey. I just wanted to make a comment about the Kyle Richards Mauricio whole story divorce going down twelve years ago. I used to work for NBC Universal quality control screener listening for curse words and watching from it flips, basically watching all contents down before air. He used to have to watch a lot of Bravo, And I can tell you that I feel like they selected Kai Kyle Richards based on the back she had a successful husband.
Speaker 2: Of course, she has ties to.
Speaker 4: The Hillton family, but the fact that you know, they kind of built their own little empire there and he was very prominently featured on the show. I feel like that's crazy. They don't have a preanup in place, but it makes sense because it speaks to the fact that they did make all this money themselves. Otherwise I don't care about the housewives.
Speaker 3: I love you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Well, also, they were they were married prior to Housewives, you know, yeah, they were married for a while before that.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Claire. I'm a Longhid listener and a Patreon subscriber. You I just wanted to comment on that last weep. You guys were talking about Taylor Sliss crazy album solves and everything, And on one hand, I agree with Bunker. It's not like I wanted back in the day, and you don't really rely on it saying extremes some kind of people do you buy it questions? But I do think that is an interesting point that the record sales are kind of going into like the vinyls, and because that's because that's where people can just stream now. So I don't know. I think it's an interesting critique on the music industry because the people are not buying CDs to listen to to Getty more right like they're taking to stream it. So I think it's anting.
Speaker 3: I now regret getting rid of all of my CDs.
Speaker 1: You regret getting rid of your CDs?
Speaker 3: Because I had so many of them.
Speaker 1: I have my books of them still. They're like in the garage. I still have the CDs. I don't have the hard cases anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool. I got rid of all of them. And it's like I had a lot of like really cool like imports because that was a big Anglo phile, so like tons of like like Tori Amos would relieve release exclusive stuff only in the UK, or like all my Romney Williams imports or Kylie Minogue or whatever, like, uh.
Speaker 1: Here's the I don't think they're ever coming back. I think this is just merch, you know what I mean, Like, no one's playing them. It's just funny that they're counting it as music sales when I mean it technically is.
Speaker 3: But I'd rather buy a T shirt, you know, if I was going to buy merch.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, Taylor Swift fans will buy literally anything, and you know that's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Well, we love Taylor and we love you. Thank you for listening. We'll see some of you on Thursday for our Patreon show. If not, see you next Monday. Have a wonderful week, Happy holidays, Take care, take care. Bye,