Speaker 1: You know in the hood. That's what we think. We think, put a baby in you got it forever and ain't talking about nothing. That's flawed logic because you canna take her and your kids and run on off with them.
Speaker 2: My ops, I'm yours. That's on the ops. Yeah, of course, because you don't. You don't. You don't. You don't move in integrity. You're not a street that's what you do. That's what you do. I'm gonna go fi your ops, good Google boogoo. I don't give a you could my ops, you could see my friends. I don't give a shit. You're lean to me and you will never equate to me. And it's crazy that even I even let you, I even let you even play with me for such a long time.
Speaker 1: I think when Carti talks like this, it really gives insight to some of the dynamics that may have broke the relationship. Up to day's Cardi being offset has filed for a divorce. Off Set has been called multiple times in what Cardi be as viewed as in fidelity. I would say off set, it's been maneuvering around like his corn bread and cooking speak about me and right a lot of times, they'll try to maintain a relationship, even if it's via animosity. They'll accept anything just to maintain a relationship, especially when they figure like you really hated out the note, so she ain't gonna love me. Get some kind of emotion for it because it feels like love to it and is lost in toxicity. Is crazy, man, because I'm telling you, people will look at hate and say, Alisa's still something that exists. She only hate me like that because she right. These get weird with it just to maintain a connection.
Speaker 2: In order to get your ego to feel high. You know, I'm too much. I'm too I'm too I'm too much woman for you. You know what I'm saying. I'm too much of a boss for you. And I've always been too good for you. I've been too good for you. I've been too good for anything. That is so shit it to you so you got other bitches to make yourself feel better because I make you feel so low about yourself. You've done it all, You've done it all.
Speaker 1: I'm being one hundred percent honest. You don't want to hear your woman repeat you've done it all five times. That's a bad joke. Now that's a bad joe on your old lady. Repeat five times in a row. You've done it all. She had a witch end. I let it broad get to a wits end. You don't never let your brow, your wife, your real woman with the money and anything. You don't let her get to the wits end. Now, now you might play in the water, you don't let it drin. You man to lose me to death, exactly old Okay, okay, okay, it's up there and stuck that nigga. When it's up there, man, it's stuck there. Shut. This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks, the fantasy sports platform is changing the game for people like us. With Prize Picks, you can test your knowledge with picking over and under for your favorite player stats across a wide variety of sports. Thank football, Baseball, basketball, and beyond. So why wait, jump in the prize picks right now and bring more excitement to game day whether you're cheering from the stands of the couch. Prize Picks ask that extra layer fund for sports excitement again my slogan, why would you put some on the game when you could put some on the name. Let's get into those picks and start winning with prize picks today, I utp Cole. Let's get back to the show. Welcome back to us Up There Podcast. I am your active and attractive host Big Loan for another episode of the fastest growing podcasts out there on the market. Right now, I want to say thank you and welcome to each of every individual that's listening, watching, or however you're consuming this content. Welcome, Thank you so much. Come to patreon dot com for the vibes. Listen to audio that drops every Monday live show. October the ninth, Doctor Umar Johnson second annual It's Up There Podcast Live event. Make sure you're in the building. It's gonna be a vibe. Right. It's a lot to talk about today. So today we're gonna talk about Cardi being offset. They've had some public drama. We had Young Dolph's trial that was ended in a matter of two days, and there was a life sentence handed down for Justin Johnson. We'll get into some of the dynamics of the streets as well as some of the dynamics of the trial. Some of the names that was mentioned. We got Little Woody and Charleston White having a dispute again, the chargers continue to power on. For Sean P. Diddy Combs, if you unaware, he is behind balls for charges of racketeering, sex trafficking, amongst other charges. Today we're gonna talk about some of the developments. I don't want to start there. I want to start with Offset and Cardi B. But before I start there, I want to get a few things off my chest, because one thing I know, when it's said and done, more gonna be said than done. I'm gonna give a PSA right one time, one time only. There is not one of you little guys that can do this on the level that I'm doing it on. And I say that respectfully. Those that are new here, give me about five or ten minutes. I want to reference a couple of the accolades, just to set the stage and to set the bar, because I believe that people have had an unrealistic relationship with success with work ethic. God has been in the building while I've been building what I'm built. It take a special kind of involvement for things to happen the way they've happened for people like me and the ones that I've been involved with. Some of the things that you see God work. You see him switch circumstances turn triumph into testimony. I'm noticing that people are kind of, you know, they kind of moving slower than I would like them to move, as it pertains to understand. And so the relationship with what I've done and what people are doing, there has to be a level of truth we live in. Right, we all got mice. We ain't all doing the same thing. We ain't gonna act like that is we y'all gonna make all this out worth nothing. If you can pop their head out of a construction site and act like they competing with as that do this for a living, this's gotta be something weird going on in the market. But I've noticed Black culture doesn't know how to reward one another. We just know how to reward white. When I talk bruh, I hope it's so clear that my white fan base and the people that's watching me that are not black understands that sometimes I gotta cut the lights on in the building and I got to talk to my people just for a second. I'm involved with transitioning a whole sector of black culture, and so I gotta be more transparent sometimes because of the fandom of other cultures and the on lookers. Maybe y'all are present at some of the lectures, but hopefully you understand it ain't meant for you. It don't need to be explained, because if it ain't understood, it ain't meant for you. I come from a place where they dish you, whether they congratulate you. My question to everybody is if it's a joke or joke, if we never get serious, Let's talk about Carty being offset. They've had some public drama. For those unaware, within the last sixty to ninety days, Cardi being offset has filed for at divorce. Off Set has been called multiple times in what Cardi b is viewed as infidelity. I would say off Set has been maneuvering around like his corn bread ain't cooked in the middle. Nah, I don't know. If I don't know if I was set cornbread cooked in the middle, how you gonna get and respectfully to Carter, I don't know Cardy right, and I don't know homeboy, but I'm saying I look at the level in which people get to Right, and I know how fake relationships he is like right now, I'm even transitioning in saying, town them is the last few girls that I'm a note on that type level? What where I had to hide some of where I'm looking at. I'm maneuvering outside of the confines of the regular society. You see what I'm saying now, I mean different people that know me for different things, and so I'm still trying to savor some of those relationships and make sure that they know that I ain't gone too far. Now. I ain't gone too far. I'm hustling. I ain't gone too far. I ain't one of them. Kind of news. You know what I'm saying, Get them a little money. He don't know now. I really like to hold on to the things that remind me of where I came from, because the minute I stopped understanding where I came from, I forget where I'm going, and I'll be happy with where I'm at. See, I gotta always remember where I came from so I can focus on where I'm going and I don't get stuck where I'm at. Not that where I'm at is bad, because I'm in a good place now. But I still got goals, I still got aspirations. I still got an elevator to get on to go on up a few more flows. There's a few more chicks, a few more opportunities, there's things that still meant out there. For me. My vision ain't complete. I've captured things that people would say they're done with. But I've been blessed enough to have vision. I've been blessed enough to be more than just a voice on a microphone, to be an inspiration of those that come from the inner cities of America. So for me, it's a pleasure to grind. It's a pleasure to get up every day and chase this thing. Dawn. I feel like a lion in the jungle that knows you know, that's hunting his prey. Them hunting me, That hunting me, and I'm hunting my prey. You gotta allow me to hunt my prey. And if you end up getting in a way, you might be my prey. Now I'm looking for this to eat. I'm looking to eat a hunting million. But the kind of force that a lion has, you got to know that I may take anything you put in front of me. So be careful interfering with a man on a mission. Be careful putting your nose in business that's above your paid grade. Be careful worrying about things that you can't affect. Be careful. Sometimes we get a little too eager, and some of these dudes just don't know how to say. Man, I'm a fan. Whole show's around around, Yeah dog, I'm just a fan. Yeah nah, I'm a fan of yours player like I just I really want to be like you. If you can help me, I would appreciate it. But he go the thing right, the real niggas gotta be okay when to help don't come because you can ask a man for help and I ain't in a position to help. I'm balling like a motherfucker. I ain't got no information. You're talking about helping. I'm still digging. I done found gold, I done struck gold. But I'm looking for but I need information. There's levels to this thing. So let's talk about Offset. Cardi B goes on Live. Evidently her and Offset are in the background arguing and going back and forth about the relationship, and so they come online to spill their tea. Cardi B jumps on live. Offset jumps in the Instagram Live with wild accusations claiming Cardi messed around while she was pregnant. Now, that's just not about trying to expose. I want you guys to know something. In my opinion, that's about trying to trigger her into a public meltdown. Let's pay attention to this video and bring back some commentary roto tape.
Speaker 2: So when I tell you this, please believe me. They gonna put on anything this way too easy, good for nothing, little I'm dirty dogs. I'm convinced it's time to see your mama. Tell her how she raised the point side because it's hot out. She was playing games you on tome out. We're to find us, We're trying to find us. I've been cuffed up to let me remind me tell you this is such a fucking name. He's so lame it's not even funny. So so we're texting and everything, and he's trying to face sign me. He's trying to face sign me because he's trying to show me, like trying to hurt my feelings. He's trying to show me the girls that he been. I guess we're talking to and I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. At the end of the day, they must not be that good that he was blowing up my phone all weekend. All weekend, he was blowing on my phone. I blocked you. I blocked you, even though I know he was gonna go to Atlanta, and I was like, I bet I didn't want to know what she was doing out there. I told you, I blocked. He was calling me all private numbers all morning. He was calling my mama everything. So it's like you're trying to show me, trying to get me mad, Like, oh, let me show you, let me show you them gonna hurt her Phelix. I don't care. I don't care. That must not be hitting that you still calling my ship, trying to get trying to get your lick back, trying to do your big look back. I don't care. Your feel lame and that this is lames too. You want to know why, because you gotta in order to get your ego to feel high. You know I'm too much. I'm too I'm too I'm too much woman for you. You know what I'm saying. I'm too much of a boss for you. And I've always been too good for you. I've been too good for you. I've been too good for anything that is associated to you. So you gotta to make yourself feel better because I make you feel so low about yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. That's heavy talk right there. Nah, there's heavy talk right there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: She sounded like a woman that ain't coming back and us me and we know when she ain't coming back. We know when it ain't hitting the same. We know when she don't give a damn no more all you do with money, whatever you done, seen her cut the switch off and say, damn it, you had to hit it with some get out. She ain't no longer you know what going on. It just ain't. It just ain't serving like he used to serve for. And so she'll turn it off. But here's the thing, right when you look at that relationship, if you ask me, this is the homeboy off set pulling out of one of them moves. He pulling out the move where that nick, watch that other you dealing with, Watch you crash out about me. So he trying to make you do a public crash shot so you can look difficult to deal with. And so not only is it the reverse crash shot right the public meltdown, It don't look good on you. It can miss some things up right. Not only is it that, it's also a desperation for connection. So men are weird in a way, right, So what will happen is and this doesn't just apply to men, but I want to speak about men right. A lot of times they'll try to maintain a relationship, even if it's via Animos City. They'll accept anything just to maintain a relationship, especially when they figure like you really hit it out the door. So she ain't gonna love me, get some kind of emotion for it, because it feels like love to a nigga that's lost in toxicity. It's crazy, man, because I'm telling you, people will look at hate and say, at least it's still something that exists. She only hate me like that because she right, these niggas that get weird with it just to maintain a connection. And so women gotta be careful because when he see you starting to shake him off, he gonna come with some games to try to scramble that data again. And if I'm watching you on the outside and I'm worth two hundred million and I'm saying CARDI just got free, I'm finna push right up on that. I've been watching her for years, but I've been respecting the fact that but if she's single, she ain't no fil play when the ball in now, ain't no file play when the ball in. You see what I'm saying, and you know, and so what will happen is you try to get with carded and then all said gonna show up next with it ain'tka monitor on and say, hey man, hey man, you can put me on the ain'tkle monitor. I accept me anything. Let you know, I ain't playing no more. But she note heard it all. You hear that soon she done heard damn near everything. And man, that ain't no good place. Man, That ain't no good place to be in with no woman. I don't appreciate people saying they gonna fuck my opposition. And to be clear, I don't got no opposit I don't owe no nigga nothing. Ain't nobody done nothing to us, and we been doing a great job. You know, whatever happened with all us, it's gone, it's dead. You know what I'm saying before is what I'm doing and how I'm living. I don't have no opposition. But if you got a woman that even fucked your competition, see that. See some of y'all. Here's the thing y'all new age niggas is doing too. Man, y'all playing with these words and words have meaning. Your competition ain't your opposition. Like I tell y'all, some of these podcast niggas, they not mine opposition. That's a strong word in the ghetto. I don't play around with that word. They my competition. I handle them as competition, not opposition, right. And so the unfortunate thing about Cardi and Offset in the game win, there's only a certain level of women and women that's reserved for a nigga with a certain bankroll. And I know it sounds crazy, and y'all be wondering, yo, why everybody kind of being with the same women like you be seeming like these nigga on some wish Now, I really be like when you got a certain coin and you got a certain dollar, there's a certain way you want to be handled and treated, and you ain't got time to train nothing. Life moving so fast. And some of these women they come from that elk, so they kind of understand the texture. They kind of understand how things need to be took care of, you know, with this relationship. I think some other dynamic shine bright to me, like the financial dynamics right, because if you remember, you know, Offset, for a long time was the cornerstone of the financial responsibilities. Before Cardi b done the bow that yellow and really took off, Set was already with MiGs. They was already QC, They was already making money, so they was already financially in a place to take care of the belding. And maybe Offset didn't feel the change because his money didn't really go down, but her money went so up. Maybe Offset didn't change the behavior because he didn't recognize the dynamics switching, right, because there was clear at some point in time that she became the cornerstone of that relationship publicly, you know, as it pertains the celebrity, as it pertains the status start them, right, she was like a and he would be be and for a long time that was unfamiliar for him. But the behavior he's exhibiting on what she's saying, he's exhibiting is of a man that is the bread winner of the household and has the kind of woman that financially maybe can't stand to leave this situation. What I'm what I'm basically saying is that you know, you can't treat to youa like Tanya and Tanya life to me because you can't drive a being there like a hunter. You know, you gotta handle certain things certain ways, and so when you do, got someone that can foot half of what's going on and just be a force in the relationship, and there they kind of value, you know, in the hood, that's what we think. We think. Put a baby in a nigga, you got her forever a nigga. Nigga ain't talking about nothing that's flawed logic, Cause a nigga take her and your kids and run on off with them. Nah, nigga, run on off with her and your children. Nigga. You don't she not you? You thought she was safe because you put a couple of babies in her. Boy. She a high class woman. She having real motion. There's things that she's done to place herself in positions that encourages me and to want the wife U and be with her, cater to hr and take her seers. So you gotta be careful with that thinking just because you this ain't no ghetto hood shit, my nigga. These are She's a multi minion there, So that little game that work in the ghetto. It don't work up here in entertainment bedding. I'm gonna put two three babies in you. Man, I'm a multimei that that don't affect nothing. Maybe on the ground level, but that's what it seems to be happening. The behavior that's exhibiting is the ground level pimping. See, it's the ground level fucking he got going on. I'm saying. I'm telling you, and I know he can't listen. I got a homeboy like out said man that nigga corn bread ain't cooked in the middle man. I got a homeboy like all set. His corn bread ain't cooked in the middle. Man. You also gotta remember this, though, And I think that's why I be on my best behavior when I got a woman. You know what I'm saying, because I'm so I'm so him that I don't really be wanting no woman to look at my old lady and be able to say, yo, you know, embarrass her, especially if she all in now, if I'm just out here playing, but if somebody really all in with big Dog, Big Dog, don't never want her embarrassed. Now. I don't want you going through no hell of her. You know what I'm saying, so I think I be on my best behavior because I don't really need the bitches being able to throw it in your face. And for Cardy be every beef she get in. What's what they say? It's that nigga treat you like trash on Thursday's hole. You know how these women talk to each other. Bits that nigga don't even care, bits that nigga beach, that nigga leave you at the airport for me. Ho. You know they'll start, they'll start talking to you real file. And so every time Carter got into a public spat, they really can't say nothing about Carter. She's successful musically, she's successful in the music business. She's done fixed everything about it that she thought people can say something about. So Ah, that's a one. She looks tremendous, she's in a great shape, she's young, she's right, she's lit up, having a bunch of motion. Ain't nothing nigga say. So what they'll take. Hey, man, that nigga do you bad bitch? You ain't worth nothing. That'll hurt me as a man. Had my old lady been going through that, right, that'll do something to me as a man. Let's listen to a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Think you feel like you're that nigga in this home, so that's what you gotta do. So you're out here trying to hurt my feelings because you're fucking the next bitch. I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck because them roes ain't it. Pussy ain't good enough that I'd be having you crashing out all weekend. You was mad happy today when I fucking called you today. And the only reason why I got I called you today is because I'm trying to change my son's school and I need your approval. Other than that, nigga, fuck you. I don't care. Fuck the world, fuck my ops. I'm gonna fuck your ops. That's wonna fucking your ops. Yeah, of course, because you don't. You don't. You don't. You don't move with integrity. You're not a street nigga. That's what you do. That's what you do. Well, I'm gonna go fuck your ops. Good goog boo hoo, nigga. I don't give a fuck. You could fuck my ops, you could fuck my friends. Nigga. I don't give a shit. You're a lane to me and you will never equate to me. And it's crazy that even I even let you, I even let you even play with me for such a fucking long time.
Speaker 1: I think when Cardi talks like this, it really gives insight to some of the dynamics that may have broke the relationship up right. You can't feel like the man of this house simply because I got more paper than you. And I do know some niggas dislike that, and I don't know offset, but I do know niggas that exhibit the kind of behavior that they'll rather buy a house by their self for the family than to go half on a mansion with a boss bitch, because the power dynamics when you're dealing with a woman that got chest as much or more money than you. Some of y'all don't want to speak. Some of y'all don't want to sleep with a woman that speak well. Some of y'all want a dummy. Some of y'all want a dead body just cute. You dig what I'm saying, y'all don't really want no woman that's really thinking and adding value because you know that without the money, she now get to see the Emperor with no clothes. Niggas ain't having no whole bunch to outfit in this world. Bust some money. That's why you know, women appreciate a man that can really spark conversation with him and make him feel a certain way and outs cater to them in ways outside of the sexual experience, because what you do outside of the bedroom plays into the bedroom. But only grown men understanding the dynamics. Right. But when I'm looking at homeboy or looking at the situation, when she says stuff like that, it let me know, and it's clear that the financial burning the money is always in question. But here's something else I think about. And that's why you know I don't have a daughter. Right, But even with men, you gotta be careful with this. I always tell people your behavior, your response is training people on how to treat you. The first time a man get caught cheating, you know what happened. It's like he's setting off for m ninety and he lighted and he run away from it when you found out he was cheating, and he's looking at it and waiting on the boom and it ain't no boom. Oh, it's a pack full of does nah that that dog don't hunt? Naw? That dog that don't hunt. Man. So I get to Oh so okay, so I'm gonna have to deal with what? So what is the response to the cheating? Well, she gets upset, we may break up for a while. As a grown man, time away from your family becomes more and more critical to your mind state. I ain't talking about your freaks. Some of your freaks fall into that category, but that's a time for another. Come and say, you know what I mean, But your family, you gotta be able to spend time with the people that spend time with you in a way where it don't cost you nothing and it's fulfilling. Let's listen to a little bit more rototape.
Speaker 2: And let you I even let you even play with me for such a fucking long time, because you're not You're not even a real right nigga for me. I make you look good, nigga, fuck you. Look at the bitch I'm fucking fuck you. I don't care. Look at the bitches gonna fucking I'm i'ma fucking matter of fact. Oh look at this. I don't want to see it. So well, you was gonna fuck them anyways, Nigga, All you gotta do is get fucking drunk, and them bitch is gonna throw you that pussy for five for two thousand. But just gotta survive out here. But just gotta survive out here, nigga. Oh oh No, i'mna fuck them bitches. No, I'm the fuck bitches. Okay, you could do that. You was gonna do it regardless. You go to a club and you you probably get drunk. You give them bitches two thousand. You was gonna fuck them regardless. Them holes gotta survive. These holes is hungry out here. We're in a recession. Baby, Them holes gotta get fucked. They gotta get paid, do that. I don't care. I don't care, or I'm a i'm a i'm a Watch what I'm gonna do to you? Watch what I'm this that you already done it all, You already done it all. You already done it all. You've done it all, You've done it all, You done it all.
Speaker 1: I'm being one hundred percent honest. You don't want to hear your woman repeat you've done it all five time. That's a bad job. Now, that's a bad joe on y'r old lady, repeat five times in a row. You done it all Ah, she had a wits end. How nigga let it broad get to a wits end? You don't never let your brow your wife, your real woman with the money and everything. You don't let her get to the wits end. Now. Now you might play in the water, you don't let it drown you. Man. I also don't understand how dudes be so comfortable moving around like these people having more pain than me. And I don't know how y'all just letting all these different women just come around and know what's going on and be involved with what's going on. What's up with y'all? Nigga ad Man, I got out of relationship man and nigga. It took me a long time before I let a bitch come around me. Nigga. I was so spooked the other day market. I'm saying, boy, these bitches wants some money. They know I got some money. They looking for cloud and they can get it off my name. Boy, it's too much to think about it and consider y'all niggas freely fucking around while y'all married as wild. Nigga, I went through a drought so long shee cout my extras, upset with me my extra's so mad at me. You know what I'm saying to well, you know, I'm trying to still show her love because I'm you know, letting her know I love And you know, they go to talking about she putting voodoo on you. So when they say she putting voodoo on you, I'm in the drought because I ain't letting no bras come over. And I send a message out to the world. I said, Man, if she putting voodoo on me, tell us, tell us suck the dick pard Yeah, get a voodoo, get a dolls head. Shit, I'm over here, stretched out. I can't trust none of these women. Like it's rough on me. You know what I mean, Get a voodoo dolls in head, if you got damnit putting voodoo that the bitch is gonna do this to me and try to give me for my money like I've had one, and even say things like that, like them got they just gonna get you for your money. They just want your money. Girl. I'm a specimen and I'm one of them men. What you're saying Swedish is that what you wanted. What you're saying, don't nobody want no money for me? And if they do. You ain't smart enough to use me, just smart enough to lose me. All seriousness, though, when a woman has been involved with you, and she's been in a serious relationship with you, and she's let all of her guards down and been vulnerable, and she's been trying to be the woman that you've requested her to be, to fulfill her role in the relationship, and you allow her to be criticized, You allow her to be compromised, You allow her to be embabrassed, walked over the bills, to be late, everything in the fall down, And although she withstands and stands in the pain while all things are going in the opposite direction of the way that she is hoping that it went. One day she gonna look at you and say, look what happened to me on your watch? And for real men, that's a real frightening place to be in to look at a woman that gave you everything she could have gave you and all she and all she can identify with, and return this embarrassment and scars and pain. And so you failed as being the protector. And if you're a real man, you do take pride in protecting the people that you love. And so to hear someone those words, those words, those words cut deep to me as a man. If I had a woman that against all laws, especially in particularly if I think she's been faithful and she's been carded b And I'm someg that got rich too, and I've been playing in the street number one. I already think it's too hard while y'all nigga playing with love like this, And this ain't about sick. I'm telling y'all, I believe love to be too hard to find, in particular when you get this kind of money that these people got. This shit like being out in the woods. When you talk about love, it's like finding human connection in the woods, because all of these people have agendas. If you were able to have glasses on, they can see people's agendas as you navigate and get more and more money, and they turn red when they have a bad agenda and yellow when they could be turned on you. But it's green when they're pure. The more money you get, the less green people you will see in those frames. Some of the more disappointed days of my life have been when, as a man, I've had to face some of those circumstances that I've placed people in that's been under my tutelage, whether they've took the information and executed it wrong that landed them in a bad situation because I didn't add that extra element to it that I thought was already understood. Right, And a great leader takes responsibility for things not going in a way in which they're playing. And I'm a great leader. And so when I hear woman say, look what happened to me on your watch? They talked about me, They did me any kind of way. You let women embarrass me, You let women fight me, put their hands on me, all because of you, not because we had a real problem. This bitch fighting me about you because you can't keep your dick out of her. And I have married you, but we gotta remember. Offset gets on hen and say, Yo, you fucking while you pregnant? And she says and did. When Cardi B tweets and did this snatches all the mouth out of Offset, Nah, this snatches mouthfoul. When she got on there and said and did his whole mouth snatched out? And so he tweets back to it, and he says, yo, they can all see I don't want you. Basically, he's saying they see I'm cheating on you. But that's him just trying to get a get back for her saying Yo, and did, And that's her trying to get her get back for him saying our fucked right again. It gets toxic, and the lead of the man in that gotta pull out of that, especially if he had fault. He got to understand how to navigate these things. And I'm learning. But the desperation of connection causes for Offset to have her give some sort of emotion because I'm hanging on the once was I believe when she says that Offset is talking about taking her stuff and all of that. I'm wondering if he playing into the fact that, Yo, I may go for half in this divorce since you want to play and I ain't never really admitted to cheating. You just admitted to fucking a nigga, right, How does that really play in court when a nigga go get them high priced lawyers. Does her saying that in public and did about fucking another man while she's pregnant and still married. Does that play into him winning a divorce or it's be or or does the rules indicate because the divorce is already fouled whatever is done after that doesn't matter, or can his lawyer argue that that behavior led to the divorce. Now again, Offset has never really been on record. I don't believe talking about he's cheated and being very direct with having sex with another individual in public. And again, so some of this might be tactics from Offset to get you to say these kind of things. I'm finna win this divorce because I can hear you gone. When a nigga done live with you and know you for a certain amount of time, he can hear damn she gone, she done clocked out the job. Oh man, the jersup. You might can get it or put it back home. But as of right now, she got the jersey off. Homie. She's a free agent. Now you got chance, hellam, you got a chance to send in a contract through White Age is gonna take a look at it and take serious consideration of the of the of the details of the contract. But right now, Homie, look like she really by ready to ride.
Speaker 2: This is me anymore. Nothing surprises me. You've done it all, so I don't care. I don't thank you for my kids though all three of them. I don't regret none of them. But I regret you. I don't grab my kids. Look good, daddy, you all right. I don't regret them, not none of them, not none of them. But fuck you, I regret you. I'm too good for you, always been too good for you. You know I'm too good for your nigga, And I don't and I don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever, I never even wanted to get on the social media because I don't want to turn off the next nigga off because this is not my type of shit. This is not my type of shit. I don't ever want the next nigga twelveth thing that I'm a messy bitch. But you want to be a messy nigga and do petty shit because you hurt. All right, we're gonna do it. Then let's go lick for nig Let's go wrong for wrong, Let's go ahead for head. Fuck you. I told you leave me the fuck alone.