Speaker 1: Thank you can't buy me a bottle of roads Say okay, let's get it out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bead keys to the friends the bins. He's the bitch talk about Yes, yes, he's a bit.
Speaker 3: Can we start over?
Speaker 2: Bottoms up? You're singing episodes? No, I hit the rim rim rim of the garbage can and that's in the song Bottoms up? Please don't welcome to Serial Killers. Canna get salt all around that room? Tray like yo tray? Did you thank you can buy me a bottle? We have more complaints when you sing every time you say this complaints. There's never complaints except for your friends that text you Today is Monday, may fix complaints. It's an onslaught. I'm getting so many texts. Calm down because today's Peace Officer is moral day, so be nice.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna start looking up what day it is, and then when you start saying something, I'm gonna say, oh, excuse me, it's World Pen Day. Please respect to the pens in the room.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right.
Speaker 2: Can we eat some cereal because today's an exciting day here at Serial Killers. The podcast to it where we talk about cereal and we eat it. We try it, and you don't have to if it sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Oh, I need to send a fruit loops alternative to my friends Jesse and Nick.
Speaker 3: Why because they can't eat stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, she is throwing away anything with red dyes now, and he has fruit loops and she threw his fruit loops away, and he's like, she threw away my fruit loops, And I said, I will get you a fruit loops alternative with no reddy.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure you can try the Cascadian form one because that is of colored with like beet juice or something. Yeah, I wonder if we liked it.
Speaker 3: Uh, look it up at Cereal KILLERSPC dot.
Speaker 2: Com at Cereal Killers while you're there, No, really, you should go there because I have another question. First look up Cascadian Farm fruit rings. Maybe I don't remember exactly what it was called. But while you're going to Serial KILLERSPC dot com to check out the ratings of cereals, I'm gonna pull out a cereal that I saw at the supermarket. And I said, there's no way in hell that we did not do this one because I remember doing it.
Speaker 1: What am I looking up? Escadian Farm?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fruit ring maybe fruit rings. It's just it's singularly corrected singular. This is one farm. They only have one farm. The other ones got flooded.
Speaker 1: So this says we've only ever done oats and honey granola.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is so wrong. We've done so many Cascadian farm cereals. You're doing it wrong. Not the name of the cereal. By learn about the website and the cereals. I don't understand you.
Speaker 1: We did multi green squares. You can speak because you know microphist rice cereal.
Speaker 2: Look for something that says fruit purely o's nope, fruit fruits rings, granola, nope, fruit.
Speaker 3: Fruit rings, perhaps no fruit.
Speaker 1: We've done them according to this website.
Speaker 2: Now see that's the problem. I think that there's something wrong with the website, Newman, because I'm going to go down to the cereal sack here and take out this package of great grains, raisins, dates and pecans. I know we've done this freaking cereal, but it is nowhere to be found on there nowhere, okay nowhere, because I don't That's why I don't want to do it again, cause I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: We've done it.
Speaker 2: I don't think we did, but I mean, you know what can you search you? How do you search a How do you search a document? A word?
Speaker 3: Document?
Speaker 2: I'm going to go to serial killers because we have this thing here. I can't even see.
Speaker 1: Why not you just look in your email of all the times you sent them to Newman my glasses.
Speaker 2: Here's serial killers ratings. Okay, where's the search box? Go ahead, let's search.
Speaker 3: Just search dates.
Speaker 2: I pressed the wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go, Facebook Hall. But what is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Yeh, did I do it? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Okay, navigator? Just search dates? Okay, D A T E S dates?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Come on, now, what are you doing? Can you just take us off the air? I think you did something moved up top? Well?
Speaker 3: Can we just do dates? Please? Why is the hard search?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: You just typed after?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, just forget it.
Speaker 3: I don't forget it. Can we just start over?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: It's going on?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, what are you doing? What is that? Why do you have clouds?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold, I got this.
Speaker 3: That's the boomer Now.
Speaker 1: They made this so difficult from what it used to be. All Right, I'm gonna I'm gonna search hold on file. Okay, plus you made the n on spoon capital. That's gonna save capital.
Speaker 3: Oh you did it again.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not my fault.
Speaker 2: Your caps lock is on.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to have a stroke because a scoob.
Speaker 2: Scoob Scooby snacks. We didn't know what am I looking at?
Speaker 3: Dates? Dates? No? No, no dates, D A T E S.
Speaker 2: S No dates.
Speaker 3: We haven't eaten anything with dates. That is a latant lie.
Speaker 2: Well then your thing is wrong.
Speaker 3: No, we've had this cereal before.
Speaker 2: I don't care. We're gonna eat it because it's not there. I love how you're like Newman's wrong. Let me pull up math acts. You will be wrong and they don't look it up.
Speaker 3: But it's not there.
Speaker 2: Type in this Great grains you gotta spell it. Yeah, g r eight great grains.
Speaker 1: We've done blueberry morning, We've done coconut almond crunch, banana nut crunch, raising cluster crunch, crunchy pea can, cranberry almond, and RedBerry almond crunch.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't buy that, but okay, this is something you put together. I know somehow it's wrong. You're wrong anyway. Would you admit you're wrong? Then yes, if I am, But I love how you phrase that. I loved how you phrased that. I'll happily admit i'm wrong if I'm wrong, but we're wrong, but we have. We have eaten dates because I don't like them, and I've said I'm gonna eat around the dates. I remember our children, bro and dates were in some of our CUIs. You might have like a touch of the timers. Then yes, I need prevaging. It's very jellyfish.
Speaker 3: Very they should make jelly fish cereal.
Speaker 1: Ew I bet you in Japan it exists.
Speaker 3: This is a bull chat right here, because we're just going nuts.
Speaker 2: So great grains. This doesn't have nuts, deer, it actually does great grains. Your children. I mean pecans are nuts technically right, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like them. I always pick them out.
Speaker 2: So great grains from posts, raisins, dates and pecans or pecans, however you like to say it, And I remember saying that on multiple occasions. So I'm pretty sure that we've done this. Cereal we make great, so you can choose great. All right, We're gonna.
Speaker 3: Use home milk today.
Speaker 2: Great grains. I've had a fun day with you today, so yes, a lot of fun, you know, I feel like when we don't record for like a week, all of a sudden, when we're together, it's just like, oh yeah, it's like zero to sixty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Second, okay, we're using whole milk from the corner deli.
Speaker 1: This Isdurley Farms, Great Grains, raisins and dates.
Speaker 2: We've never had this, even though Scotti says that we have. By the way, you know, I saw the Durly Farms delivery truck this morning downstairs on my way in. I said, hey, buddy, do you have like an extra court that I could just buy off you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Man, really, he's got crates and crates and crates.
Speaker 2: Do you think the why are you trying to buy milk legally? I'm not what are you doing? Did you think that they give the guy the exact number of quarts and half gallons that were ordered? You know there's an extra one or two or three, and they're for damages and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So you just going up to the truck and being like, hey, man, take a fiend.
Speaker 4: Hey you got any extra milk? I'm just meaning of milk. You got some buying off for you? Second hand, we don't have to put this on the table.
Speaker 2: You just spit all over my Superman box. Cover on it? What? Oh my McDonald's tray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should have to cover on m just looking my nose somehow, I'm good.
Speaker 2: It is good. Just I don't understand what's happening today. I really don't milk in my nose. They're just delicious. I'm gonna give it's funny because I don't like dates either, but these they're like handied You would remember if you like these dates.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, fake grains?
Speaker 2: What do you give it? Hmmm? Five? Shut you wait, No, they're delicious. You know. Scott even mentioned it in a previous episode. You're very generous with your five. You just give him out. You're like the teacher in class which just always gives out stars. You're right.
Speaker 1: I would be that teacher and all my students would love me. Okay, So can I quickly go back to you trying to do ill legally buy milk igally? Yes it is. The man has probably a set quantity of milks he's supposed to deliver.
Speaker 2: Give it to some schlub on the street and buy it.
Speaker 1: Just because you want to buy it doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it from the store that he's delivering it to.
Speaker 2: How does he know what the price of the milk is? Because he's a milk delivery guy. He doesn't set the price.
Speaker 3: He knows what the wholesale price is.
Speaker 2: Oh, he just has off all right, So he has it on a chart. He knows how much they pay for this. Check my chart really quick, sir. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the time that it's gonna take you to buy this from me. You could have got this close.
Speaker 3: At four in morning. What are you talking about is delivering milk?
Speaker 2: I just needed something. You did this at four in the morning. Five so you really looked like a milk feed No I didn't. I'm like, hey, man, do you have an extra tinder milk? Please? I'll buy it off of you. I have cash, I said, do you have an extra tinder of milk that I can buy? You must have looked like a psycho. It's so different than the newspaper delivery people. Sometimes they have extra papers. What's a newspaper? No, don't use tissues. Please use napkins. That dries me insane? What tissues are a hot commodity? Around? You spit all over my equipment? Not really, you made me spit you forced me. You said not really, and then I made you spit. Yes, this is really good.
Speaker 3: I'll give you four balls in a spoon, your psycho.
Speaker 2: Don't on a microphone.
Speaker 1: Sorry, everybody, you know when you just got like bugs that you got to get out and I had books, I had to get out.
Speaker 3: What's what the phone?
Speaker 2: Can we do this?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? I gave it five balls. I did my part of the job. Your part of the job is to rate it. You did great. Let's move on, all right? Would you like the brand new cereal or would you like just the whatever? Why don't we just do the whatever next? That way we can end on a high note. Okay, we can keep them listening longer. Love a good cheese?
Speaker 3: You like that? So?
Speaker 2: I was a trader Joe's yesterday. Anytime we're in the vicinity, my daughter makes me stop there. It's like, please, they have such great snacks, and I'll give it to them. They do have pretty good snacks. They've they've good interesting things in there. That's is it really is good? And I don't like the cans or dates? I would oh so good? Huh, I guess maybe I do, right. I don't know who that is not answering because we're recording right now. You like how I did that, I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack, my haro. He didn't pick up his phone.
Speaker 1: What a true justice peace warriors, my hare Scott didn't bring up the phone.
Speaker 2: High Fiber cereal from Trader Joe's High Fiber, low fat, low sodium contains nine grams of fiber preserving. It looks like fiber one bird's nest. But maybe they're just a little bit thinner, more like rawma.
Speaker 1: Let me clarify. But it's not called fiber one bird's nest.
Speaker 3: No, but that's what I call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Or it looks like grainberry when they had the flakes. What, No, it doesn't. Sorry, okay, I'm not even go back to that. Oh okay, so this looks like wheat nuts. Remember the wheat nuts. Remember I showed you that.
Speaker 3: The wheat nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, your memory is shot. Well it's just you showing me things, the wheat nuts, the wheat nuts. Well, I don't know how you make it through the day you don't remember things. I'm sorry, I don't remember wheat nuts. What episode did I say that on? Oh? Oh really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So let me check. Go ahead, a stupid bag. So when it's not on there? What do I do?
Speaker 3: Then go back to one seventy one because maybe I was off by one?
Speaker 5: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, you are such a hot mess today. Well look, the bag is ripped because you ripped it because it's a terrible sealed jown. Here.
Speaker 1: You are taking zero accountability for anything today.
Speaker 2: Do you realize that? Well, I mean they sealed the bag really bad.
Speaker 1: You spit all over my board and said I didn't, and then said I did.
Speaker 2: But you kept your equipment too. I never said I didn't. You just made me do it. You made me laugh. That's a good thing, right. I hope you clean it up. Look, I don't want my stuff to smell.
Speaker 3: Look up wheat nuts you'll see.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I have to find episode one seventy two of Serial Killers. First, okay, where you claim.
Speaker 3: And I'm not rain Man, I made up a number.
Speaker 2: Let's eat. Oh, so then you admit that it's not one seventy two or one seventy one.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: There's probably nowhere near there and it could have been a bowl tattoo. I don't know, So how am I supposed to remember all these cereals. No, you you're supposed to remember the wheat nuts that I mentioned. For the cereal that you think is gonna be really gross, it's not that bad.
Speaker 1: Um.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's better than fiber than five or whatever, all brand five or what?
Speaker 3: What? What those the burd nest one.
Speaker 2: Your memory is shot kids. Surprisingly, I'm going to give it four balls. I like it, and it was only two ninety nine, which is shocking. Yeah, Trader throws high fiber. Just a touch of sweetness, a touch you know, no wheat brand, corn flour, corn bran, cane sugar. Who are that contains wheat and milk? I give it three bolls on a spoon, made on shared equipment with tree nuts and soy. You're right, so people not alurice can't eat it.
Speaker 3: Sold and distributed exclusively by Trader Joe's.
Speaker 2: I would say, I kind of like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three bowls in a spoon for me, It is delicious. I think it could use it. Just a touch sweetness somewhere there is a touch, be like a berry of some sort. Okay, this berries all over the box, Like I would want to take raisins out of that and put them in this and that would be an elite cereal.
Speaker 2: To me, tell me what's wrong with that bowl of cereal? The strawberry has the green stuff on it?
Speaker 5: Very good? The hull called the hull. You look so psychotic. You are in a madmanson. What's wrong with this cereal? Tell me what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Who throws a whole strawberry in there? What's wrong with it? All right, you're right, it's the whole.
Speaker 3: It doesn't take the hole you just brought my stomach.
Speaker 2: I broke it, okay, And who doesn't take the stomach?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. It's good though. I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's nice. I enjoyed the flavor. All right, we're gonna be back in a second. Charles is calling you. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: It's a calendar invite, so learn about learn about Ticktown.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be on the screen when it's playback. No, okay, just checking.
Speaker 2: It's not a screen recording. Welcome back to this portion of serial Killers. To my cereal? Left, and it's a big one. No, it's a new one. It's a new one. It's a I just realized I meating you're crotch fiber crunch crumbs.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting. Love, would you do that? I told you people put their balls and everything including cereal? All right?
Speaker 2: Oh you gotta be okay. I like realized after the fact. I'm like, this man is taking up a high fiber cereal from his crutch. Here. I am like, oh, this looks good. What's wrong with me? Everything? All right? So I don't think I even remember that this one was coming out. And I was cruising the aisles of Stop and Chop one night when I had nothing else to do. Every once in a while, I'll just go to a different supermarket and walk up and down and see if there's any new products, because you know, that's me. What what happened? And I found these cheerios andrew vanilla spice still vanilla spice cheerios. I guess vanilla is a very successful flavor for them, because they have a couple vanillas going on. This one looks like it's cinnamon and vanilla. I don't know why they just didn't call it cinnamon vanilla.
Speaker 1: Because vanilla spice sounds fun, okay, flavored with other natural flavors.
Speaker 3: It's vanilla spice cheerios from.
Speaker 2: General mills yay, may reduce the risk of heart disease as a part of a healthy diet. Anything fun on the back? I open it? Uh, why was the movie about vanilla spice cheerio so good? Why? Oh you have to match them? So okay?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh hold on.
Speaker 3: See that has a nice Oh it smells like pie.
Speaker 2: Oh you have to match the punchlines.
Speaker 3: Nope, now it just smells like that.
Speaker 1: Oh it was so good because it had amazing cineamatography.
Speaker 2: That one almost looked like one of those little bubble things that you blow bubbles out of, and you know when the bubbles in the middle and you but you could see the bubble liquid. Okay, look that. Okay, never mind, you don't know what I'm talking You never blew bubbles as a kid.
Speaker 3: Yes, or even as an adult.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know when you dip the wand into the bubble and you see the bubbles in the middle of So that's what some of these look like. Like whatever the sugar or whatever it has not cleared. Oh, has not cleared it. H Okay, all right. This is actually just kind of an insane week. Like last week, bull chat was out of control. Today's Serial Killers is out of control.
Speaker 1: Well, like we said, when we don't record for a while and then we see each other again.
Speaker 3: I miss you, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have so much to talk about, especially because we don't sit in the same room anymore.
Speaker 2: So these look like multi grain cheerios because there are three. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna fact what topples with cherio?
Speaker 3: You do you have COVID again? Which one with your palette?
Speaker 2: The spice? All the spice tastes the same. You know what I wouldn't use the word spice for this? Is that? A? Is that a vanella flower? Like an Antifa mask or something? What is that?
Speaker 3: Is he robbing a bank?
Speaker 2: Look at the Look at the vanilla guy. He's a dude.
Speaker 3: That's a He's a bank robber.
Speaker 2: Who's the best smelling character in every mystery novel, the vanilla in Unfortunately, it's kind of lame. There's very Underwell, yeah, I don't taste vanilla. I don't taste of cinnamon.
Speaker 1: No, it just washes off so quickly. And they use yourself with cheerios, which are bad by itself. But don't sell me this as vanilla and spice and it's not oh so nice, it's oh so bland.
Speaker 2: I think that it might be just a mistake. And it's multi grain cheerios in this box.
Speaker 1: Because just had some extra cheerios laying around and he just threw them in a box and gave it a new name.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what to do with this.
Speaker 2: Two balls, right, lame. The thing is the cereal itself is not horrible, but it is not as described. Does that make sense? Yeah, Like if this was called plain old multi grain cheerios, you'd probably give it four balls, you know, I'm just picturing the cereal plain old multi grain cheerios. I'm the taste is good, it's okay, it's not blass, it's not vanilla or spice. But I do like the taste of the cheerios, so I'm gonna give it three balls.
Speaker 1: How I'm reading it is they sold this to me as vanilla and spice.
Speaker 2: I taste very little vanilla and it's just blast.
Speaker 1: Spice, right, like if it was called chocolate multi grain cheerios. So, but this is not multi green cheerios, even though it tastes like it. So you sold me a fake product, and that's why I give it.
Speaker 3: Two more lot a fake product. Don't say these things.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's big Cereal gonna come after me at night. Yeah, I canna dress up like the starfish they got get me.
Speaker 3: That's a vanilla flower.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand vanilla's flower. I guess vanilla is flowers.
Speaker 2: I'm the wrong person to ask on that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Why do vanilla candles give the best advice?
Speaker 2: They make a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: All right, that's it, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was a fun episode.
Speaker 3: I don't know about this.
Speaker 2: I liked the episodes. Why did the dad pour cinnamon on his head to spice up his life? Shut up?
Speaker 3: Does it say that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Wow, that is so bad.
Speaker 2: But okay, look at the picture though, he didn't pour cinnamon on hiss.
Speaker 3: How he put three cinnamon sticks on his head? He's an idiot right anyway?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you guys for listening. We appreciate you. Yes, we'll see you Wednesday, hopefully with an all new bold chat. Please follow us on all our socials, serial Killers, PC. We gotta get more active on tik talk leave. Well, your daughter is our TikTok manager, So how's that going.
Speaker 3: Well, we need to give her things to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the videos are online, she could always cut them up and really do things with it.
Speaker 3: Kids know how to do these things.
Speaker 2: I'm I did at that age, all right, and now it's so much easier.
Speaker 3: There was no TikTok. At that age.
Speaker 2: I still knew how to cut video, cut video?
Speaker 3: What video was there?
Speaker 1: I didn't live in like the VHS period issue did I did? How do you cut DVDs? O Oh, I figured it out.
Speaker 2: I knew how to rip things, take them off risk, and never do the things I was afraid of. Yeah, I'm sure you were.
Speaker 1: You were the person who in the beginning of the commercial you wouldn't download a car.
Speaker 2: You were like, I wouldn't. Nancy Reagan told me I.
Speaker 3: Should didn't download a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the famous like don't you remember in old movies they'd be like, you wouldn't download a car like steal it, meaning don't illegally download. But they literally went so far as to be like you. They said stealing like a movie offline was the equivalent of stealing a car. Okay, you don't remember those carcials. No, it's very very popular. Save it for bull chat.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta go have a wonderful week. We'll see you on Wednesday hopefully. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers Socials. Cleaning up my board.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to clean it dried.
Speaker 1: Look at Yeah, that mean it's gonna smell like you're discussing saliva.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers piec everywhere. Check out the website that may or may not be correct. Serial killers is correct.
Speaker 1: He's just an idiot. We love you so much. Thank you all for listening, and we will see you on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: And Crunch love you Newman. Thanks Newman.
Speaker 3: He didn't hear that