Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tappened.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis. My husband Paul is so relieved. We're not hosting Thanksgiving in our house this year. So we're going to my aunt Rachel's house. All we have to do is bring a salad. Isn't that nice? Nice? So let's call my husband let him know that, well, things have changed. Oh, he's going to go into a panic when he finds out. Well, for whatever reason, we have to have the family over at our house instead. Let's get me going, all right, So Jenny obviously wants to irritate husband Paul. She's doing the phone tap herself. Let's listen in to today's holiday phone tap o.
Speaker 3: Hellooo, hi, honey, II, we have a problem. What Rach would just call me? Her and Karen got into a huge blowout and apparently Rachel kicked the stove and completely broke the whole stove. Okay, so you know she has to cook all the food. So I told her that that I'll do it.
Speaker 4: Oh, you got to kidd of me, not with all money, well me buying all the food.
Speaker 1: No, I need you to go and.
Speaker 3: Pick up all the stuff. They're a mess over there. You gotta do this, like right.
Speaker 4: Now, kidd of me. Just forget about it, just cancel it. No, not doing that. That's stupid, don't you think.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, we have to do this. You know how much thanksgiving means to me.
Speaker 4: It's not thanksgivings. This is you being used again. You're going to cook all the food, put it on drugs. I think they're high. I think that's what it is. If they're on drugs.
Speaker 3: I have a list of things that they need you to get.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not doing it. It's stupid. I'm not buying it. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: We have twenty people coming to the house.
Speaker 4: Well, we can't do it, Okay, we have to. You're sick. You're too sick to do it. Do you get it? Call them back. Tell me you're not feeling too good. You don't want to get everybody sick in the house.
Speaker 3: But I'm feeling okay.
Speaker 4: No, tell them you're not Tell them you're not feeling okay. Don't you get it? Go back and tell her that you've got the flu.
Speaker 1: Okay, grab a pen and a paper.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 4: You think I'm buying food for twenty people, You're out of your mind. I'm not doing it. She's not turning into me buying everything now.
Speaker 3: Just we were gonna do it anyway, No, we weren't.
Speaker 4: We were not. We were gonna go there and eat their food. Now we gotta cook for twenty people. Well, you are you ridiculous? You don't you go your fourth for this?
Speaker 3: She was crying, so I kind of offered to help.
Speaker 4: I don't care she's crying. I don't care. She broke her own stove. Do I look completely stupid to you? Do you do? I?
Speaker 3: Well, now she's gonna have to buy a new stove.
Speaker 4: Go buy a new stove. That's a that's a very good plan. Well, you know, all of a sudden they're inviting you over. Then all of a sudden, oh, I know, by the way, you're cooking everything too? Are they kidding me?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 3: Can you just grab a pen and like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What I'm grabbing a pen for. I'm not going there and plicking up all the bringing it here.
Speaker 1: She's really cool old people?
Speaker 4: Who's old people? They're nothing to me. I know none of them. I don't care who these people are.
Speaker 3: Get the list and go, please, Now, I'm not doing it. Why are you ruining Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: I am not doing it. Get it through your hand and.
Speaker 1: Pall them up and tell her please?
Speaker 3: Can you just at least go before you go to work?
Speaker 4: Then I'm not going nowhere? Where go?
Speaker 1: Where to buy? Five hundred dollars worth of groceries?
Speaker 4: Where where do you want me to go?
Speaker 3: I don't see what the big deal is.
Speaker 4: You got to learn how to say no. It's very easy. And oh, learn how to say no to your family like they do to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, I'm at work.
Speaker 3: Everybody's looking at me like a nut, so you need to get you the sun.
Speaker 4: They're right, they're looking at you, right, and everybody's listening to you.
Speaker 2: Paul, Hello, Paul, this is Scary Jones.
Speaker 4: Melvis ran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Your wife's playing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christy, I finally got you any Oh good time.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show