Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Belly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Scrub the dub dub in the tub tub.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that had some like spice to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, Happy Monday.
Speaker 1: Becca Tilly how Art thou upon of me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm good, I'm tired. Oh yeah, just preach preaching, to preach it out loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We're both in Vegas this weekend. Not together coincidentally, Yeah, not together. As hard as I tried, she did try hard.
Speaker 2: I was there with the bachelorette party, so I was very much like on the schedule of like group activities, and Tanya is flying and I'm talking text at like rapid fire texts, and I look at my phone. I'm at brunch, so I like didn't have my phone. She's like, made it to the hotel in case you were nervous or I made it safe. I'm like, yeah, it wasn't. I honestly did not think about it.
Speaker 1: First of all, I got into my cab at the Las Vegas airport and this guy is driving and he makes a turn, like a right hand turn, and I hear like a like it's like like a thump, thump, thumb, like something was wrong with the tire. Definitely wrong with the tire, but he seemed unfazed by the loud cranking noise. But I'm getting on a freeway, so I'm panicking because I'm like, this car could like the tire could blow. So I had the seatbelt on and I was bracing the seat in front of me in case there was a blown tire.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I would have been more injured from the tight right.
Speaker 1: Like would have broken my Yeah. It was very scary, but I did make it in one piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Taylor Banks texted me and was like Tanya's already or she said, your baby reindeer has moved.
Speaker 3: On to me today. Wow, I said, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've got rapid fire text.
Speaker 1: I was like, good luck, Oh my god, wow wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That just puts it into perspective. What you what you tell her about me?
Speaker 2: Well, I think they. I think it's on the podcast. I don't think anything I tell her is new information.
Speaker 1: But it's true because I was texting her like hey, I'm here, Hey I'm parking. Hey I'm here, Hey, I'm getting lunch. When do you want to meet you want to get a drink before?
Speaker 4: Was she the one involved in the wedding she was at the Yeah, no, no, no no, I would not disturb her.
Speaker 3: Okay, please.
Speaker 1: I have some boundaries, not many, but some. Yeah, when it comes to weddings, I have actually a lot of boundaries. I didn't text my hairstylist, Tawny for like four weeks because I didn't want to bug her, like two weeks before her wedding and two weeks after when I really needed a root touch up. Yeah, I was boundaries.
Speaker 2: That was nice. Yeah, when you go to weddings, now do you or do you see lens? Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're like, oh I love this. I want to incorporate this. Yes, would do this differently, Yeah, totally. What'd you take away from this wedding?
Speaker 1: Well, so I don't know give it away, but I guess it doesn't really matter, right, it doesn't matter now. So Rob and I had been discussing, we want to write like a letter to everybody that's coming to the wedding. Oh. I saw that she did that, and she wrote a letter to everybody, but she had them open it during the ceremony, which I liked. And it's on the table. But I still think I might do it, like with the welcome bags, you know what I mean, like just like set the tone for the weekend.
Speaker 4: Individual letter to every person attending the wedding. Yeah, oh my god, what it just seems like a lot.
Speaker 2: It's so nice, but that is like such a thoughtful, time consuming activity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to start now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, break it up into fives, you know.
Speaker 2: To a day instead of your morning letters. Yes, your morning notes. Robbie might have to take the sacrifice and stop perceiving them for a moment. Correct, and you can. You can.
Speaker 1: These are all pine in the sky dreams. Though, like if it doesn't come to if we don't actually accomplish it, I'm not going to be upset at myself. But that's the goal.
Speaker 2: There's some big news regarding your wedding though.
Speaker 1: Not yet, but you know when it happens.
Speaker 2: Wait, what what the date?
Speaker 3: We have a date?
Speaker 1: No, I have to sign. I have to sign a contract. I don't have until I signed a contract.
Speaker 2: I got the official We have a date?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I mean I needed to get it out to like my maid of honor and like people like that that, like this is happening. We just haven't like signed the dotted line.
Speaker 2: Can I like book a flight? Yeah yeah, okay, okay, yeah yeah, go ahead and try and get on that nice. Be it responsible.
Speaker 1: But she had something really cute at her wedding that was it was like a phone and you pick it up and you would instead of a guest book, you like.
Speaker 2: Leave a message. Yeah, leave a message. I saw that.
Speaker 1: It was so cute, but I also realized I'm horrible at leaving messages. It's not like leaving a voice note, oh, which I don't do. Yeah. Yeah, so stressful. Okay, well it's an idea, yeah, but it was such a beautiful wedding.
Speaker 2: My handwriting is really bad, so leaving a note and a guest book always stresses me out because it's like I'm trying to hurry because there's people waiting behind me. My handwriting's bad. I'm like, what do I say in this short little moment? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I like the idea of a phone we're gonna have. Well, y'all'll tell you what we're gonna have. Okay, I've already told you. We're gonna do the cards playing cards.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. Yeah, I think you even said that on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're feeling good.
Speaker 1: We're feeling good. Things are, things are moving along. You missed the first family meeting.
Speaker 2: I wasn't invited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, it's it's for the best because I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm letting Paulina lead the charge in this. But she makes PowerPoint presentations. Yeah, yes, and let me tell you it is helpful. It is.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that you chose her, Like I'm couldn't be happier to be a part, but I could not be happier that we are a co.
Speaker 1: There's other things I'm gonna need to lean on you for.
Speaker 2: And we'll get to those, but for now, one thing I don't do is a PowerPoint presentation.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's organization. Yes, but I discovered something yesterday. What wait, I feel like we're just getting more like really frazzled. We're not like going in order.
Speaker 3: Seems fine to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I discovered something yesterday about Paulina, and I'm curious about yours. Okay, do you have conversations pinned on your phone?
Speaker 2: Just one? Is it?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: No, it's not you. It's my like team stuff for work. Oh no, I don't even know how to and I think it happened accidentally and I just left it before it actually works because I am so like, I will ignore that text wherever my team won. But when it's at the top for some reason, it bugs me when there's like a little dot there, so I always check it. But that's only one.
Speaker 3: It's surprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually did know this.
Speaker 2: I actually I was gonna say, you've come front of me about this, but what did you notice about Paulina's So she.
Speaker 1: Got on my case because I had you pinned and I didn't have her pinned.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. That is so controversial.
Speaker 1: And guess who's not pinned in her phone?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wait, so why did she get mad?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 2: Because you had me?
Speaker 3: Yes, for sure, I do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They're co maids of Honor, aren't they? Then they should both be pinned.
Speaker 1: This was before I chose maids of Honor.
Speaker 4: Still as best friend. There's like a healthy competition between her there though, because clearly that's Becca is my best friend.
Speaker 3: That's what that says.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, hear it. It's like wearing a.
Speaker 1: Pin that could barely responds, so I have to put it at the top to like.
Speaker 3: No to no, no, I'm not buying that if I'm Paulina.
Speaker 2: So who else is in your pinned?
Speaker 1: Oh? My gosh, I mean I have so many?
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah? So yeah, I don't know much about this world the pins.
Speaker 1: It's quite a nice world, and I think you should dabble in it.
Speaker 2: I'm happy with mine right now, just one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, you don't want three? At least it's like cohesive on.
Speaker 3: The three you have like white space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just centered. It's like has my attention.
Speaker 1: But I think having three would be like perfect because you just have like three.
Speaker 2: Oh. I would consider Haley, but I don't that's really it. I don't know. I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd have to check. I think you should pin her.
Speaker 2: But she's always just like right at the top because we talk all day.
Speaker 1: Sure, but a pin like is important.
Speaker 2: Well why wasn't Paulina pinned?
Speaker 1: Well she is now. The thing is she is no.
Speaker 2: Reasoning for not having her pinned that you gave her.
Speaker 1: Honest, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: At the time you were panicking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, ah, like I have so many group chats with you and it I was like, it wasn't even supposed to be beca accidentally got pinned.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how she's up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally no idea.
Speaker 2: So y'all add at each other's pin, you'll pin each other.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't even pity. I was like, I want your pity pin. I don't want to pity pin.
Speaker 3: You have seven though? Who are your seven?
Speaker 1: It's like work stuff like on like the morning group chat, I have like the kiss of fem one family one, you know yeah, things like that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a lot of individual ones sure, yeah, mostly just like group ones, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Those get lost in translation.
Speaker 1: Totally totally.
Speaker 2: Like I was on a group chat for this bachelorette trip and once I left Saturday, I left early and they were there till yesterday and it was group chat. No, no, no, but I just hid the alerts because it was like, you know, they were, where are we meeting? What do we? You know?
Speaker 4: Such a fan of yeah yeah, group chats? Yeah, such a fan.
Speaker 1: When you go to bachelorette parties, do you look at them through a different lens?
Speaker 2: Now? Oh? I know you were trying to like make that about me, like, I made the wedding thing about you, but it doesn't really work for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. Why when you attend a bachelorette do you look at it from a different lens?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Though? Why plan mine?
Speaker 2: I've helped three of my friends play in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I mean, I'm every new beginning is in some other beginnings end.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm ready. I'm curious to see. Yeah that was I'm just gonna go right past that one. What is your vision for a Bachelorrett? Is it gonna be like chill, like relax or is it gonna be like club?
Speaker 4: I may I guess I'm guessing club and lots of penis stuff.
Speaker 2: Definitely, lots of peanis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely pin the penie on the Robbie on the Robbie doll. That has to happen. But it's funny that you asked that, because Paulina was like, so, we're obviously doing like a wintery spot, right, And I was like, I don't like the cold.
Speaker 2: But she thought we were doing a winter school.
Speaker 1: It's probably gonna be January.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I thought we were talking about Miami or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I'm leaning.
Speaker 3: So she was thinking like Utah.
Speaker 1: Like snow, like cabin vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, I love a cozy cabin situation.
Speaker 1: Your bacherette though maybe yeah, I don't know, because I'm really in this phase of life where like I'm tired, you know, the tired phase of life. So the amount of like the club and like seeing Becca and Ali's photos and videos from the clubs make like it was.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, A lot of these girls that were on this Bachelor at our mom's I was inspired by their endurance. I was I could not hang. And I have this theory that if you partied like that in college, like if that was your kind of like your vibe in college, you can.
Speaker 3: Just tap into muscle memory.
Speaker 2: I yeah, it's like muscle memory. And I don't have that because I did not drink or party in college at all, so like I really have to be That's why, like the note, I could never be in those environments sober whatever. If if people can go to those clubs like that and stay out till that late and be.
Speaker 1: Just like raw dog it god, bless God.
Speaker 2: I mean inspirations, yeah truly, yeah, but I did not feel great Saturday.
Speaker 1: What'd you drink.
Speaker 2: I just drink tequila. But I don't know what happened. I think it was I didn't sleep the night before and then I don't really know why it went. I just was tired my feet her. I was like, I feel like an elderly person and all these girls, these moms that are have like barely any sleep ever or just like crushing. I was like, y'all are amazing they get to this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe there's that part of it, but I was just like, wow, y'all are like cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I it's like I have both sides of it where it's where I see the like, oh, I want to like rage and do like the penis paraphernalia. And then I'm like, it also seems so fun to just like be in a space with all my best friends and like just doing nothing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, there is a way of one day it's like slumber party vibes and do like a spa day, and then the next night is like we rage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely want a Love Island theme for one of the nights.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe just like some water bottles of people's names, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just wondering what that bachelorette theme would look like.
Speaker 1: Sparkles like like heels, okay, yeah, she in Yeah, we're gonna workshop it.
Speaker 2: Well, there's very little clothing, some water bottles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some water bottles, and really time.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll troubleshoot it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that was my experience of Vegas. I was just like, Wow, I'm exhausted. I literally got home. I actually had to come home early to go to a work event with Haley because we went to this well, we went to Chain Fast, which is all these chains.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go to.
Speaker 2: That actually, but we went because Lactad had a booth. Oh wow. We went with Lactate. And so I got home and I was dying, like I owned. I was like, how am I It's it was so hot outside. I was regretting some decisions I made the night before. So then we got home. I showered and did not leave the.
Speaker 1: Couch for the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yesterday, I did a lot of couch time. But I tried. I went throw all my pants, like my jeans and stuff. So I was trying them all on and I got physically ill ignauseous, and I'm like, is this because I'm just devastated. How many pants I'm giving away because they don't fit anymore or they're too tight, I don't know, but I was like, heyle, I need to lay down again, so I need to like not well, yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to lay down for the next week and a half.
Speaker 2: Are you This is what I don't get. So Tanya can go to Vegas. She goes for like ten hours right then she does stuff for the rest of the weekend. There's no stopping.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't stop. So then I woke up Saturday morning, I went to the Breast Cancer Walk, did that with Robbie and the kids and like, because if I'm had a team, so we all did that together. Then that evening we had a bar bought Mitzvah. I went to a bought mitzvah Saturday evening, and then Sunday I had a meeting with Paulina to do wedding stuff. And then it was Robbie's mom meet his birthday, so we spent the whole day like playing cards and and uh, and then we went to dinner and I had a jam packed weekend and I woke up today and I looked at my calendar and I said, come us, no Moss. So for the next week and a half, I will be vertical horizontal yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yep. Focusing on being horizontal.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, especially because I got my period two in the middle of this weekend, so imagine that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I'm I'm again. I'm inspired.
Speaker 1: The lack of sleep and on top of the first day of my mental phase was quite the uh, the hum dinger, brutal. We did it, you know, we showed up, We shout up for people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do you do that, you never cancel and I really admire that about you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I can't say the same for myself. But okay, So Alex Cooper had Kamala Harris on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Did you listen it?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm going to. But I wanted to talk about the reaction. But we'll do that when we come back. Okay, we are back, so we're going.
Speaker 1: To get into that. And then I don't want to forget this mark. But I want to talk about your birthday and Halloween.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was not hard to put a note in no old brain for but with what's going on in this brain?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I got to say it out Loudah.
Speaker 2: I just so I think that call her Daddy. Alex Cooper was did an interview with Kamala Harris and I was thinking, Wow, that is so amazing. As a podcast host myself, I'm thinking, how epic to have a presidential nominee, the current vice president of the United States to sit down and talk with you, Like, I was just amazed by that. And I opened the comments and I was so shook. People were like, I can't believe this. I'm leaving you lost me have Trump on. And so she releases this message I think before she even released the podcast that was basically like, I want to have this conversation about where women stand and I want to talk about things that will relate to the Daddy Gang. And she was like, and I did reach out to Trump's team and asked if he wanted to come on the podcast to also talk about women's rights, and he declined or you know, wasn't coming on. So it's like she's saying, I'm willing to hear and sit down with both sides. The comments shook me, and I was like, this is so crazy to me because in my mind, I'm thinking as a pop podcast host, getting to do that is so epic, and like, if you're a fan of her, it'd be like the encouragement of being like this is so awesome regardless of what side you're on, and this is huge. You know.
Speaker 1: You bring up an interesting point about the comments. I never saw one of those comments. I didn't read the comments. Oh oh yeah, I don't go into the comments.
Speaker 2: It's smart. Is it enrages you? It will enrage you.
Speaker 1: But you can find some nuggets in there.
Speaker 3: I mean you can, but it's a cesspool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was. I was shocked. I was just like, wow, it's it's just it blows my mind. The lack of I don't know what the word is.
Speaker 1: But does it surprise you though? Yeah, like it does it surprise you? I think that you couldn't even say one thing about a certain person on your Instagram story without getting political comments in your dms.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but like.
Speaker 4: If the vice president wanted to come on scrubbing in, we would accommodate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be so nervous. I'd be like I don't know how.
Speaker 1: I would not how to do it, like honestly, so get the one.
Speaker 2: So how do you and Doug?
Speaker 5: How Joe?
Speaker 2: What was the meaning? Like, yeah, the first date?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me about your stepmam.
Speaker 2: The fact that she had that opportunity and took it and did. From what I've seen, people like loved the interview. I'm excited to listen to it. But I just think it's interesting because she releases this whole thing that basically says I also invited Trump, and then the comments are like, then why don't you have Trump?
Speaker 5: And it's like she said, she Trump's never going to do something like That's that's right to their own respect, right, right, And I can speak to that from the Seacrest Show.
Speaker 4: We've had Obama on, we had Biden on, We've had Kamala on years ago. That's it's just a strategy on the part of both parties.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: The Democratic Party likes to reach out to the younger shows like the Seacrest Joe that call her daddy. The Republican Party doesn't do that because those aren't there people the pool they're trying to draw from. Those are the voters they're trying to get so that's fine. It's a strategy on both parts. It doesn't It's not a bias on the part of the hosts of these shows.
Speaker 1: Totally grubbing and reached out to both parties. We actually should just get the response.
Speaker 2: Just to see it right now, we're going to pass.
Speaker 3: We always with secrets, we always reached out to both parties.
Speaker 4: Was you know, I've been here a long time Romney McCain once of the time, you always reach out to both parties.
Speaker 3: It's stanton. I think also there's some sort of legality there that you were required to. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I also am like, why as a host, if you're wanting to have a sit down, why wouldn't you read I mean, having both parties would be the ideal situation, right, like to have to say, and that's what she was trying to say, Like I offered it. It was out there. So I was just fascinated by that because I'm thinking if we got someone that we had an opportunity to talk to at that level and our listeners were like, I'm out for this, because like it's it's just I get it. We are in a very divided I don't.
Speaker 1: Think yeah, it doesn't surprise me at all, because I feel like there's so much tension with everything. It's like there's so much anger and animosity that it's just like anything can set people off. Yeah, like literally anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's also very interesting to me, just the world in twenty twenty four, that the Alex Cooper's is a huge vote of confidence for podcasts in general, for Alex Cooper in particular, That a presidential nominee sees that as a valuable use of an hour of her time in October of an election year. That's kind of amazing, right, and just kind of the world we're living in, and they're not saying I'm going to do an interview on NBC every Sunday morning. I'm going to go and call her daddy instead, because that's where the voters are watching network news anymore.
Speaker 1: The future is podcasts is basically the features women podcasts. Yeah. Yeah, so that's kind of headline I'm getting from.
Speaker 3: All of it.
Speaker 4: I think very interesting. I think it was very smart of Vice President Harris to do.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm excited to listen to it. Okay, do you remember your aim screen name?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Want to be one that's not real?
Speaker 2: Shakira want to be one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Shakira wanna be was just was taken. Why where does this come from?
Speaker 2: Well, I just there's this like filter going around where people are posting their aim screen names, and so I think I think one point it was Lil Till till five and then I upgraded to Becca zero five five five. I don't know where the zero five five five came from, but that was the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Five feels like it's your lucky number. It's my favorite number, favorite number. What's the difference, huh favorite lucky?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't like associate it with luck. I just it's my favorite number.
Speaker 3: Has been trying to find a lucky number, and I think you suttled on one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was like you just because I was so I felt so left out because like everybody has a lucky number and I've never had one, and so I was like I had fomo and so I came up with my own and it's eighteen.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know that's like my Oh what are the reasons?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, I liked the number eight because it's like infinity, So I like the number eight eight doesn't hold any significance, but eighteen is the day that I was born in eighteen eighty seven, So eighteen.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, she's she's a time traveler.
Speaker 3: You look fantastic.
Speaker 1: Sorry, eighteen is just just.
Speaker 2: The botogs is crushing. I wish eighteen.
Speaker 1: Sorry eighteen. It is just the day, not the year that I was born, just the day.
Speaker 2: So your birth year has nothing to do with eighteen, no, as.
Speaker 1: We've just just just now discovered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was.
Speaker 1: Born in eighty seven, which is another eight, So eights seemed to be significant, but eighty eight by itself just doesn't do it because eight doesn't all the significant. But eight is in eighteen, so that can in eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my birth eight, But I like eighteen. That's when Haley and I met, twenty eighteen. My brother in law his football number was eighteen. That's a huge number in their lives.
Speaker 1: See, and eight is the infinity symbol. And I'm getting married, which is fever.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to watch Crystal's edit of this on Instagram when you realize you just said eighteen eighty seven.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be so funny to watch that.
Speaker 1: Sonny who that's my liking money lucky number. I'm going to be booking on Aisle eighteen.
Speaker 2: That's kind of far.
Speaker 3: I think it maybe eight. I think maybe eighteen. Good way to go.
Speaker 1: How do I come back from eighteen eighteen?
Speaker 2: I don't think you were that deeply connected based on your latch, especially official. Okay, I like that, what's the.
Speaker 1: Day to day to eighth seven?
Speaker 2: Shoot, that would have been cool, but some people might listen only eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wow, that really threw me for a spin. I was just like, for some reason picturing the lady from the Titanic talking about like come back when.
Speaker 1: I think I I think I confused it because when you have to put on your birthday, I do seven eighteen eighty seven, so I think it's eighteen eighties. I'm exactly Yeah, thank.
Speaker 2: You, Speaking of I was booking something the other day and I had to scroll down to my birth year. That scrolls getting longer and longer. No one warns you about that, Like I never was warned about that, And then all of a sudden I went to do it, and I was like, God, I've been scrolling for a minute.
Speaker 4: How about when you get to the next range, like it says your age range eighteen to thirty four, thirty four to fifty four whatever, and you're like, oh, I'm in the next range. That's the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a privilege.
Speaker 1: But you know, I saw this meme and I sent it to Becca because we were like, at thirty five, there really is this like shift, and there's all these memes that are out there that are like, you know, you think that it's coming at thirty. Everybody prepares, Oh, you're turning thirty, you turn thirty or five love thirty and thirty five. It's like, but you know, yeah versus walkers my team. When I was left wrong last night, I can't move my neck to the right, and I'm like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Like I never had this in my life. It's literally like you go to walk down the stair on your knee, it's like a give out and you're like, yeah, I was stretching. I was doing a motion taking pictures with Ali in Vegas and every my every joint was popping, and she was like, are you okay? Yeah, it's dark, But you know what, there is something about like some don't our cycle shift every seven years or something, or there's something about our bodies that there's a new cycle that starts. My beer skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyways, it not has nothing to do your period.
Speaker 2: It happens every seven years, and thirty five is within the fifth seconds.
Speaker 1: After seven, after five, thirty five is forty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by forty two, you're just accepting the pops and pains, the pains and the.
Speaker 1: Speaking of You have birthday coming up.
Speaker 2: Nice transition, girl, and Becca.
Speaker 1: Has bestowed it upon her in previous years to couple her birthday with Halloween. Throw a Halloween bash.
Speaker 2: So I've actually done that with the intention of it being associated with my birthday. It's always just been yeah, it's always just been a Halloween party really, Yeah, yeah, because I do my trip for like my celebration. But it's like I get to see everybody around that time of the year, which is fun.
Speaker 1: And then one year you changed it from Halloween to Christmas. A Christmas party you had upon a fess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was just too it was like a lot to do both.
Speaker 1: This year, will you be doing a birthday Halloween party? No, No, Christmas crazing, a Christmas party, gingerbread making party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But Haley thinks she might get rid of the gingerbread thing. She's like, not a lot of people kind of like, there are a few people who really get into it and they are the heroes of the night because they make it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't touch it, like I put like a gum drop on. I'm like, ah, I did the window, but I love to see the finished product and it's probably like messy.
Speaker 2: I'm the one who has to throw it out every year and waste. Anyways, it's a fun idea. But anyways, Yeah, we'll probably do the Christmas party. Okay, uh do it that year. I thought about reaching out to Ali because we threw the we throw the Halloween party together typically, and but she has a lot happening. She's going on her official honeymoon, and I just would be the lone ranger.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. It's expensive too. Yeah, you know, we do it big.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyways, yeah, that's a plan.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about entering a new year of life? What are your hopes and dreams for this new year of life?
Speaker 2: I feel really good about it. I would like to not I would like to not have so many aches and pains in my body. Maybe get a little healthier. I say this every year. My goal is to be healthier.
Speaker 1: So maybe thirty years. Yeah, it's thirty six a year Becka becomes healthy.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to watch my friend, my best friend get married. Who's that you? Oh? In my thirty six year?
Speaker 1: I needed to hear it.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. I feel like all my friends also. I have a feeling in thirty six a bunch of my friends are going to be pregnant. I feel like, because all of y'all are getting married, and then all of y'all, I think, are going to be entering the next season pretty quick. So I feel like I'm going to be assisting a lot of like sick, pregnant ladies during my thirty six years. Well, I'm feeling great, God willing, I'm feeling great.
Speaker 1: She says.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So health partnership, antiness hmmm, becoming an anti like all over the place, just like running rampant.
Speaker 2: Although I don't know if that would happen in thirty six. I think the baking would happen in thirty six. Oh yeah, you're right, yeah, and then thirty seven would be where I really tap into antie.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like any shifts when you get a year older, like just mentally not physically, we know the pains.
Speaker 2: It's the older I get. Actually, someone said something so nice on the Facebook group about how I saw.
Speaker 1: That you're stepping into your joy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just like it was really sweet, and I was thinking that I don't really notice that. I don't also listen to podcasts from way back when you know they're like if you listen to old podcasts, you can really hear the change. But I do think, as I know that people have always said this, that as you get older, you just care less about what people think and you just like kind of step into who you are. And I remember specifically Jennifer Anison talking about how turning forty like was like so life changing and how she perceived herself and like what other people thought, and I do think there's something to that. I also think that coming out with Haley and like really being comfortable and confident in like my sexuality and our relationship and like the place that we or the space that we hold our relationship in terms of like what other people are needing to feel confident in themselves. I really feel like that's a huge part of my purpose. So I think I just feel really confident in that. But I hope that I continue to do that. I hope that that doesn't go away.
Speaker 3: I have it here.
Speaker 4: This is if people haven't seen it, somebody posted. I don't know if it's just my impression, but I feel like Becca in the last few months has really embraced herself, becoming even more joyous and confident, especially with their sexuality, having queer friends going on their podcasts. She has really become one of my favorite humans. And then Alexi followed up with yes, I think she's really leaned into being her authentic self. Same with Tanya. I want to know if they feel like they've noticed this and if it comes with age or attributed to something else. I'm thirty two and think that has really become a big conversation in line of thinking for me the last few months and what that.
Speaker 3: Looks like for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is so nice.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're friendly tapping into your authenticity.
Speaker 1: Me too, Me too.
Speaker 2: No, it was like so sweet and it was the first thing I saw when I open Facebook and I had just gone on Shannon's podcast, and I think, you know, talking to someone who has really had that experience like Shannon. I think it also opened like she asked questions. I was like, probably haven't talked about on certain levels. Yeah, so it was really nice. I appreciated that. So I hope that I always hope that as a human being, every year that I'm growing to learn more about myself and love more about myself and like, see, you know how I can become better in doing it without staying stagnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's my cool. Wow, I love that.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to be in another year of life with you.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be needing you a lot come twenty twenty five. So what you know? Just question. I was running by colored bridesmaid color dresses by Paulina, so I'll run those by you too.
Speaker 2: Oh like the colors we feel good in?
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, as we're getting all the colors of the rainbow at this point, Like I didn't think it was a colored girl and here we are. Wow.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting how when you start to play and stuff, you figure out things that maybe you didn't initially think.
Speaker 1: You like, yeah, and like I think that I'm trying. What I realized is like everybody puts all this pressure onto like a wedding, and it's like this black tie and you're committing your life and it's supposed to be like the best day of your life. And I'm like, I don't see it like that. Like I see it as like I want to celebrate. I found this person that I love and I'm obsessed with and like the things that we love doing, you know, like we love Taco Tuesdays, we love hosting people, having people together, and I want our wedding to be like an extension of that. Yeah, you know what I mean, just like a big giant get together that we're pasting.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't see you having like a formal situation, Like I know. I wanted to be a vision.
Speaker 1: I want it to be formal because.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like.
Speaker 1: Stuffy, Yeah, I don't see it being correct, Like I want it to be just the ceremony itself be formal, but then everything else I wanted to be like party, party and fun and like sentimental and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's all I envision it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah did did you take a break?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I wanted to talk about Kesha invited someone who wasn't her boyfriend to one of Taylor Sliff's parties and he got really upset. So I wanted to talk about that, but we'll be right back. All right, we're back. So, Kesha said that an ex boyfriend broke up with her because she brought someone else to one of Taylor Slift's parties and she had a feeling that he was in it for the wrong reason. So it's almost like she was like, let's see, let me just test this theory. And so she invited someone else to go with her and then he got mad and right he broke up with her because she didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he wasn't in for the reasons. Yeah, they should go on The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Do what like in my test to Taylor Swift party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after they get engaged, they should invite somebody to Taylor invite somebody else to the Taylor Swift party and see if they still remain engaged. We should all do this test, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taylor, we have a favorite ask. You need to help the people.
Speaker 1: The party does not have to be real. We don't go to the party. Oh, it's just a test, a test. Who Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 2: I obviously I would be disappointed if Haley invited someone else to Taylor Slift party, but I would never break up with her over it. I feel like, dang, was it.
Speaker 3: Another guy catch you took to the party.
Speaker 2: She said she brought someone else, so I don't know if it was more it was one of.
Speaker 1: Her answer to your question is t be announced.
Speaker 2: I thank you of the either way it was one of her friends, whether it was a girl, right, I'm just saying I would be jealous of that, and it would bother me, whether it's tailor swift or not.
Speaker 4: Like, I get that she thought this guy was a star effort and that's why, and she was kind of testing him.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, if you ask another guy to go out to an event with you, I'd be like a little honked off about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I get honked off a lot, I do. Actually, hiked off.
Speaker 2: Is such a good word. Okay, So there is a fall wish list. I was gonna ask you if you have a fall wish list. Like some of the examples, this is a TikTok trend, but some of the examples are figure out what my favorite soup? This is Joe Jonas's list. By the way, Oh my gosh, figure out what my favorite soup is? Triple my screen time read Marry Oliver, poetry by a Lake, a scarf bigger than Lenny Kravitz, getting my therapist to admit I'm her favorite Fall themed photo shoot with my brothers with matching boots, spoil the end of a TV show I'm watching over dinner with friends. Those kind of like funny thing, Yeah, it's funny. Do you have three Fall wish lists?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna yeah. I want to make a haunted house out of gingerbread, like a like a you know how you make like those houses gingerbread houses for a Christmas time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we were talking about this like five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that was a Christmas gingerbread.
Speaker 4: House, right, But dare you say that as if we hadn't just mentioned gingerbread houses a few minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Well, these are not related, understood, Yeah, this is a haunted house, right, not a gingerbread.
Speaker 4: Because you just said that, you do the gingerbread thing and you just add a gum drop on the top of the that they have.
Speaker 1: There's so many people involved. I'm not like a leader in that space, So I don't want to like overtake. It's a big one, like they make it from scratch. I'm talking like the Trader Joe's. You buy the box and you put some like glue stuff and you know.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna make a Halloween theme the gingerbread.
Speaker 1: House a haunted house.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, I'm predict you're not going to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it next weekend, so wishless.
Speaker 3: You have to be horizontal to do that. I thought you're gonna be hurt.
Speaker 1: Well, when the kids come back, I'm gonna right vertical back up again. And I think I want to carver a pumpkin, go to a pumpkin patch.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I want to like be a cuter fall dresser.
Speaker 2: You too, mine. I was like, I really want to figure out my false stuff. It's hard when it's this hot outside.
Speaker 1: To really like lean in get into the outfits because you'll be sweating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's on my list.
Speaker 1: A yeah, because I'm more of like a summer girly. I like the summer fits more than fall. And I was like, know what I'm gonna change that this year? M hm, give me a tight I don't know where tights more oo.
Speaker 2: You know that'll give you warm in the studio, I know, But.
Speaker 1: You know what the problem that I have and I don't know if it's my nails or if I'm just too aggressive or I'm buying the wrong stockings. But mine ripped the minute I put them on. It's like something snags and they're ripped every single time.
Speaker 2: I'll send you a link there's these. I got this unrippable stock Like, are they cute?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: I feel like I ordered a link that you sent me once and they like felt like sandpaper on my skin. No, maybe that was somebody else.
Speaker 2: Then Yeah, I know these are feel great?
Speaker 1: Yea, they don't rip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't catch them.
Speaker 1: It's not my toenail. I think it's like my actual because I'm like pulling them up. Yeah, and then it's just like yeah, and then but then I need them for the night. So then I just have this run down my stockings, which.
Speaker 2: Is kind of trendy. It is, I mean, you know, you can make everything is about confidence, uh huh. I told Tony that she was getting ready. I said, whatever you wear, it's going to be your confidence that makes you stand out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're lowed, We're proud exactly. So I think that might be it for for now, for fall for me. What about for a fall for you?
Speaker 2: I think I want to have like a really cute boot collection, like a really good like over the knee or like riding boot. Cute vibe boos.
Speaker 1: Are so hard, they're hard tough when.
Speaker 2: I figure out clothes are tough.
Speaker 1: I want to have abs, oh in the winter, So that's that's that's not common.
Speaker 2: I want to start my a journey for the summer next year.
Speaker 1: I'm with it. I'm trying to get ABS for my wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to have ABS for your wedding.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it together.
Speaker 2: I'd like to have abs but for my birthday trip at the end of this month.
Speaker 1: But I'm trying to do a boudoir photo shoot, so the sooner the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe I'll do one as well, just to remember when we were going to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not actually gonna do it. If you want to do with me, no, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: But what else I really want to I really want to cute doormat, a fall doormat.
Speaker 1: Where do you get one of those?
Speaker 2: I'm think I'm gonna look on anthropology. I saw some key ones on a tip.
Speaker 1: Don't you want like a custom one with like your names and then may be like that.
Speaker 2: Would be Etsy. No, I definitely don't want it to say our names. Oh what trainers know there. I've just never changed my Mind's really cute. It says glad you're here. But then at Christmas I change it out and I have one that says, 'tis the damn season. But I need to fall one and I would like to be able to make I'd like to be able to make a really good pumpkin bread. I made a really good banana bread last week, so I feel confident in that area. So that's it.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, easy enough, attainable minus abs. It's attainable. They're hard.
Speaker 2: Just they're abtainable. They are, thank you. But it does take some work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been working on it for thirty seven years, thirty seven non stop, just NonStop. Out of the womb, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, have you seen videos of Gracy Abrams?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh no, but everybody's telling me that her abs are popping.
Speaker 2: Her new name is Gracie ab Yeah, it's crazy. So anyways, well, we are back this week on Thursday. Yes we are with a dear Bonya.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: They said in Nobody Wants This that there was the sea where they're in the sauna that some of the they had bonias on. But are they in the sauna remember, or the steam room or something where he goes in and he's like hitting his dad or with.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah, but I don't remember. I don't remember either.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I just.
Speaker 3: Want to show you Gracie Abram's abs real quick.
Speaker 1: Good cow, that's like a shredder.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you they're crazy. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm just gonna say it. That's got to be genetics there.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's genetics that just Tanya rad does not have those.
Speaker 2: Also, is she twenty one?
Speaker 4: Let me get her age for you right now. It's real quick change from abs to age. She's twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty five. I too could have abs in three seconds at twenty five if I tried.
Speaker 1: I could not. Literally, I absolutely couldn't abs at twenty.
Speaker 2: Five when I was twenty five, if I had to shoot or something, or not even twenty five. Because I went on the Bachelor, I was twenty six. So after the Bachelor twenty seven even I would be like, oh, I need to like feel good for being in a bikini. I'd go to like two soul cycle classes snatch, but that ain't it anywhere thirty five game, quick, quick and hard.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm telling you sometimes it's not in the cards for us, and it's just not in the cards. Tanya Radna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 1: You have.
Speaker 2: There's literal photos we can pull up if you haven't, Abs.
Speaker 1: But it's okay. It's not in my jeans, but it's okay because you know what I have absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: You have an absolutely amazing personality. Correct, you're absolutely stunning.
Speaker 1: I'm absolutely perfect the way that I meant to be.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely everything and more.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, you're welcome, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, you're Tanya and you're absolutely Rab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm Tanya Rab absolutely.
Speaker 2: Tanya Rabs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although you know somebody else telling you that, like, it's quite the journey to change your name.
Speaker 2: I know, I was. I was thinking about this because I saw someone or I asked someone about it, and the reason that they didn't change it was simply because it was such an annoying Yeah.
Speaker 1: It sounds girthy long.
Speaker 2: It sounds similar enough, Tony.
Speaker 1: That's not the full name, but yeah, anyho Raddy Raddy Savievic. Yeah, they say it.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, all right, We'll be back Thursday with the dear Bonya and we cannot.
Speaker 1: But before we leave, I did want I mean, we mentioned it briefly, but I did want to say huge congratulations to our scrubber Ashley for getting married.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I love you at.
Speaker 1: Ashley and Connor Forever Lures, we love you and cheers to a beautiful life and love forever together.
Speaker 2: Yes. Do what song did they dance to for their first dance?
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift Lover.
Speaker 2: I was hoping that was a very own brand, very own brand. We love you Ashley. Congratulations and we'll be back Thursday. We love you guys. Bye,