Speaker 1: Two teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another emergency episode of Too Cheese and a Pod with myself.
Speaker 3: Teddy Mellencamp and Tama Judge. O, well you have a new name.
Speaker 4: Actually, what fucking asshole?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know what fucking asshole? I thought it was fucking bitch? Does she say fucking asshole?
Speaker 4: Or maybe it was fucking bitch? I can't remember the same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I know Heather goes that was rude, and I think she said, yeah, yeah, she's an F and bitch. F F whoes F in these days?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm going to add that to my my new voc you're f You're an F and B So you're back in Big Bear without an I am.
Speaker 3: I just figured if I was gonna lay in bed, I was gonna come up to Big Bear. So I came up here and my second night not sleeping, I didn't night either.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you text me? I'm offended.
Speaker 4: I literally it's weird.
Speaker 3: I think it's because the medicine, like the cold medicine stuff I've been taking.
Speaker 4: I think it's been keeping me awake. Even with like I took a night quill and a gummy still awake.
Speaker 2: No, you might have like a reverse like reaction at this point.
Speaker 4: It's been weird.
Speaker 3: And then my whole face broke out in these like little welts.
Speaker 4: On my face.
Speaker 3: My face doesn't normally break out, and I'm like, and they're sore. I'm like, it's probably some weird form of COVID or something.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I'm glad you didn't give it to me, and you better be over it by Tuesday. But guys, we are breaking down the Real Housewives of Orange County season eighteen trailer. That is why we are back in action. This may be the one and only time we can talk about Orange County this season.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I'm so happy that you were the first on the trail because I was afraid we were gonna have to keep it a secret for so many episodes until you actually came out.
Speaker 4: How proud, Like.
Speaker 2: I just listeners for all of you that think that Mea and Tamra cannot keep a secret to save our lives. Do you know how many months ago this happened and we go mouth shut, kept the mouth shut so you didn't even post a pic. We did have nothing.
Speaker 3: As you can tell in the trailer. We had a themed party and Teddy was part of it. And we can't give away anything more than that. We're not here to give away any secrets or anything like that. We're just here to just talk about the trailer because it was so good.
Speaker 4: People are saying it's the.
Speaker 3: Best trailer they have seen in housewife history.
Speaker 2: Damn. I gotta be honest, just living like life as your friend. I had concerns about the trailer, like I was like, oh my gosh, this is going to be a shit show, like because you take things in little pieces, you know, like and then when the trailer came, not just for my own braglicious self that I came out before any of you guys, I had goosebumps. It was so good, Like it felt like so old school Orange County.
Speaker 4: There was lap.
Speaker 2: This is what you want on Housewives. I just everybody take notes. You want to see drama, you want to see fun, you want to see a little bit of lifestyle. You want to see good cast trips, you want to see different people come in. I mean the fact that I was even happy to see Sutton.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: And they showed so many like cast trips, like they tried to hide them. They they just laid them all out there. I think all of them are out there.
Speaker 3: I mean they showed Sonoma, they showed Big Bear, they showed London, London, they showed what else, Oh, Palm springs or palm Desert, Like they showed a lot and you know, and it's not even it's not even like they gave away that much on the show either, Like that's just like, you know, they.
Speaker 2: Did give away. I don't want your mouth anywhere near me ever again, because I saw your sucking on somebody's toes and that was disgusting.
Speaker 4: You know, I was in the moment. I was in the moment, and that's that episode that you guys are not gonna want to miss. It is so good, so good.
Speaker 3: And I saw the different clips from that actual scene of sucking toes was throughout there was the sucking.
Speaker 2: Toes the same time that Katie put her butt on you or is that a different.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not gonna say, but do you know what I mean? You know you got a good housewife when she shows you her butthole butt hole, Yeah, she bent over you saw the hole?
Speaker 4: No, she had anywhere on I wasser like I saw you.
Speaker 2: Okay, before we get into any more about the trailer, we got to talk about the looks. Yes, let's talk about Let's talk about how your middle, because that's we did two We did it two ways.
Speaker 3: We did different variations of it. But I think my long dress put me in the middle.
Speaker 2: I think you, guys, I think everybody looks stunning.
Speaker 3: I think across the board probably our best caskie for ever.
Speaker 2: Should we clear something up? Did you wear this dress? This dress before after Katie wore it from Vanner Pumprules.
Speaker 3: I wore it before I ever saw her wearing it. We did this photo shoot quite a while ago, and then when I saw that she wore it, I'm like, oh god, oh well, oh well, that's.
Speaker 2: What happens with the app of aolve, you guys.
Speaker 3: I know, well, it's very hard to find a silver dress, and I knew I wanted to wear the long and because I'm short, I had to wear something very tight fitting, so I didn't look you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, other than yourself, you cannot say yourself, who do you think? What's your favorite look? Oh?
Speaker 4: Katie, that me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Katie looks she's stunning, She's beautiful. She looks absolutely amazing in this cast picture. She looks amazing. I think we all look amazing in the show. There's been some elevation in the cameras that they've been using, and.
Speaker 2: I noticed that. Yeah, like you can, it's everything's more clear, it's very sharp.
Speaker 4: Everybody looks beautiful. Did you have more.
Speaker 2: Lighting or are we talking about like a Kardashian filter.
Speaker 3: They had special cameras this year, so I'm like, what is that. They had cameras that they would hold by their hand and it would go three sixty three sixty degrees, just turn.
Speaker 4: And it was like they would follow us.
Speaker 3: They never had anything like that, and just they just had new cameras, I guess.
Speaker 2: But the other thing that I wanted to ask about there was something so Jen was in a different dress. Maybe multiple of you were in a different dress, but you do something you're on Bravo. But it looked like Jen's dress was gold and all of y'all's were silver. Is it the same dress? It looked like it had feathers.
Speaker 4: What dress do you talk? Where are you talking about? I'm lost?
Speaker 2: It was on BravoTV dot com.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't see that, you guys, you can always go to BravoTV dot com.
Speaker 3: They have all the looks of all the girls. They had the I is We're gonna read you everybody's bio. The bio pretty much kind of tells you what's going on for you know, each person's season.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was Alexis's feather Sorry now, oh no, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even feathers.
Speaker 3: It was metal like spikes that went everywhere all over.
Speaker 4: I really can't dress.
Speaker 3: Trischelle wore something similar to the reunion for Traders. Yeah, Like they asked me if I wanted to wear that, and I'm like, that dress would.
Speaker 4: Eat me alive. I cannot anything.
Speaker 3: Well, not to mention, you can't tailor it. It's made out of metal.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Alexis should have been in this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is she enough in the mix that you think she should have been in this?
Speaker 4: Main she's more in the mix than some housewives this year.
Speaker 2: Can I guess which ones?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: So, there's been a lot of articles that have come out so far, People Magazine, Bravo s Weekly, Page six, Entertainment Tonight, and every single one of them have the name that starts it.
Speaker 4: All, Shannon Badoor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So People Magazine came out with artol Shannabadoor drinking questioned by co stars in RHOC season eighteen trailer, not taking accountability after.
Speaker 2: DUI Listen, I don't, I know, we can't even comment on this, But the part that really got to me was, you know, you always hear about what people do when they have a dui and they have to blow into their car. Yeah, but the fact that the trailer showed it and showed freakin' Archie in the background, Like I saw that? What and did this really happen? Or was this like a sticker dog they put on?
Speaker 3: But the one thing I will say, I'm very proud of her for being very open, you.
Speaker 4: Know, to show things like that.
Speaker 2: Well, the fact that they even showed her ordering a drink afterwards.
Speaker 3: Well that's not a good look. And that's where all these stories are fueled. From US Weekly, Shannon fused with Tamer over d u after fallout. Page six had a very brutal headline, Shannon Badoor indulges in vodka after do UI arrest Entertainment Tonight, Shannon Badoor and Alexis Milino go head to head over John Jansen. So lots of stories that come out, lots of lots of great feedback. The show starts July eleventh, and we're on a Thursday. I don't think we've ever aired on a Thursday one.
Speaker 2: Do you normally air? Is Thursday the best day to air?
Speaker 4: I would say Thursday. I wouldn't want to air on a Saturday or Sunday. No one.
Speaker 3: Thank you people, especially during the summer because people are away. I think in the week it is always better. I think, Hey, friends.
Speaker 5: I'm Jessica Capshaw and this is Camilla Ludington, and we have a new podcast, call it what it is. You may know us from Gracelawn Memorial, but did you know that we are actually besties in real life.
Speaker 6: And as all besties do, we navigate the highs and lows of life together. When one of us sends out the distress signal, the other one always answers the call big or small.
Speaker 4: We are there and what does that look like?
Speaker 5: A thousand? Pep talks a million. I've got us some very urgent I'm coming.
Speaker 6: Overs laughter through tears, no judgment, problem solving over glasses of Rose.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it takes tequila because.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Let's face it, life can get even crazier than a season finale of Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 6: And now here we are opening up the friendship circle to you.
Speaker 5: Someone's cheating, We've got you on that in laws or inline.
Speaker 6: Let's get into.
Speaker 5: It, toxic friendship, air it out. We're on your side to help you with your concerns, talk about ours, and every once in a while, bring on an awesome guest to get their take on the things that you bring us.
Speaker 6: While we may be un license to advise, we're gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 4: Listen to call it what it is.
Speaker 5: Starting June third on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcast ASTs.
Speaker 2: John Jansen's got to feel like a stud after this episode, like the fact I can't.
Speaker 3: He made the trailer. It might have been by FaceTime, but he made the trailer and it's at nine PM instead of eight or whatever it.
Speaker 2: Usually, which actually pisses me off. I gotta be honest, because you have to be in bed.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just It's also the hundredth season across the franchise.
Speaker 2: All I can think about is the hundredth housewife.
Speaker 3: Oh, Peggy, she will not be making a cameo. She will, But I will say for a friend, Alexis Bellino is all over that trailer. She's probably in it more than anybody else.
Speaker 2: I can guarantee you if I started sleeping with Eddie Judge tomorrow, I would have a freaking orange You probably would. But let's be really clear, Let's let's not act like this is a ginormous feat. Well, but you found some d ms that I've been sliding into Eddie and then all of a sudden I'm hanging out with them. I guarantee I got married.
Speaker 3: There was no cheating that went down between them.
Speaker 4: There was no cheating. So I mean props to Alexis. She is Alex's two point zero. She is activated. And I gotta believe, gotta.
Speaker 3: Believe that Gretchen is in the fetal position right now somewhere watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were let go at the same time. Oh they were, Yes, Yes, should we go over the Let's go?
Speaker 2: Can I read your bio?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so these are the OC bios? Are these on BravoTV dot com or where are we giving these bios? Ok?
Speaker 3: You guys can go to BravoTV dot com. You can get the bios, you can get our individual pictures. There's a lot of stuff on there.
Speaker 2: Okay. Tarma Judge no longer a TRACEGA. Tamar Judge is putting her energy into developing stronger friendships and helping her daughter Sophia, who recently turned eighteen, navigate her gap year. As Tamara and Eddie enjoy a new home and big bear, they also decide it might be time to sell their longtime home in Orange County. Tamra's damaged friendship with Shannon is hotly contested as she wonders if Shannon is truly remorseful for her accident. Also, her new improved friendship with Jennifer is put to the test when Eddie and Ryan get into a heated debate. I'm sorry, I know you can't comment, but the final three seconds of this trailer when they bring God into it, I just plan I died.
Speaker 4: I died, so Shannon.
Speaker 3: Following a very difficult year, Shannon Storm's door is doing her best to move forward as she faces the consequences from her DUI with her twins and college. This empty nester is left trying to mend her fractured friendships. However, she's continuously in the hot seat as her life choices are questioned. Things get awkward for Shannon when her ex boyfriend's new girlfriend, Alexis Bellino threatens to bring damaging information about her past.
Speaker 2: This did and don't comment. But this portion when we get to the end, which I guess is like probably during the end of the season, when we start seeing Shannon break down about what the real John is about, has me very curious. I want to know if this is deflection, if this is reality.
Speaker 4: I don't know either.
Speaker 3: I don't know either because she wasn't with me and I didn't talk to her.
Speaker 4: If she was talking to somebody.
Speaker 2: Else, well, it was a juicy little treat that I enjoyed. Heather. She's always on the move. Heather de Brew and husband Terry find themselves routinely commuting between Orange County and their new estate in Beverly Hills. Listen, I want somebody to call my house in a state.
Speaker 4: Damn it the big house.
Speaker 2: Their Balboa Bay Club penthouse suit serves as home base with Terry's practice and his mother around the corner. After many years of friendship, Heather and Gina find themselves at odds over loyalty and betrayal. Heather isn't quick to warm up to new housewife Katie, and the relationship takes a wrong turn when Katie confronts her about an old rumor woh.
Speaker 3: Emily Simpson has gone through an incredible transformation after losing forty pounds and finds herself trying to adjust to her new healthy lifestyle. Her obsession with the gem has affected a relationship with food, family and friends. When she's not helping the wrongly convicted as a part of the California Innocence Project, she's questioning the ladies on everything from integrity to intentions. Her closeness with Tamor causes those around her to wonder if Emily is taking her opinions too far.
Speaker 4: Why is it always my fault?
Speaker 2: Listen? Why you have to be a bad influence friend?
Speaker 4: Why is it always my fault?
Speaker 2: You're the problem?
Speaker 4: If I hang out with somebody and they act up, it's my fault.
Speaker 2: Of course, I never acted up before I met you.
Speaker 3: I know, because I have that much power that I can make you and break you and have you say things that you normally wouldn't say.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm a great human being before I met tam put it on the record, okay, Gina. Gina has leveled up as a realtor, but her professional reputation is called into question after one of the ladies puts her in a sticky situation. Her relationship with Travis takes an unconventional turn when deciding she wants to live separately but stay together. On top of this, as Gina watches bestie Emily get close to Tamra, she wonders if their friendship will remain the same.
Speaker 3: Is my name and Everybody's Bio? Am I mentioned in Everybody's Bio?
Speaker 2: Actually not Heathers?
Speaker 4: Not Heathers.
Speaker 3: Jen Pedante is ready for a fresh start with Tamra, while also trying to prove that her boyfriend Ryan is worthy of redemption. She feels a lot of her life is up in the air as she waits for her divorce to be finalized and figures out her financial future, while some of the ladies in the group wonder if she has truly learned from her past mistakes. Jennifer finds some commonality with new housewife Katie as she strives to make new changes and keep.
Speaker 4: Her head afloat. It all accumulates.
Speaker 3: When Ryan's name is involved in a national bombshell that rocks Orange County. I like how they say rocks Orange County.
Speaker 4: It rock the world the world?
Speaker 2: Well, are you in trolls rock the world? No?
Speaker 3: No, I mean this story didn't walk just Orange County. This rock the world. This is a one of the most popular.
Speaker 2: I wish somebody was accidentally deposit sixteen million into my account.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, then I can go gamble it.
Speaker 2: You know what I would, all right, Katie, But you know what.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to do? What pay the taxes on that?
Speaker 2: I know? What's half of sixteen eight eight eight A genius? Okay Katie new to the season as housewife and former golf reporter Katie Janella, a friend of Gina who instantly wedges herself into the group along with her opinions. Born in South Korea and adopt into a Catholic family and Georgia, Katie is a busy mom of four with children ages six to nineteen. Due to Orange County, Katie and her husband, professional golf journalist Matt, recently moved from San Diego. She's looking to expand her circle of friends while working to launch her own cocktail line. Of course, she is now ready to learn more about her Korean heritage and connect to her roots. Katie decides to explore her adoption further and meet her birth mother. After meeting the ladies, Katie immediately finds herself mac dab in the middle of the drama and gets a quick lesson and how loyalty works in the o C that actually.
Speaker 4: Gave me chills.
Speaker 3: Alexis Familiar faces. Alexi Bilino rejoins a franchise as a friend, bringing her fiery personality and her heightened level of drama as she revels in her controversial new relationship with Shannon's ex boyfriend John Jansen, who she fondly refers to as Johnny j a longtime friend of Heather and Emily, Alexis Bilino comes in full force, ready to make waves. She finds her footing with most of the ladies and starts fresh with Tarma, but she instantly finds herself on shaky grounds with Shannon as a face off in a series of high stake disputes.
Speaker 4: Dunt dun duh, dun dun duh.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna not make any comments until I hang out with Alexis. Yeah, because I'm not gonna reveal anything, but I have not.
Speaker 3: We are hanging out with Alexis next week in San f Cisco.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna see how that goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So OC trailer starts out. Opens with Teddy mellan Camp doing her best hosting for a theme party, saying welcome Housewives and Vicky, to which Heather says to VICKI that's rude, and Vicky says she's such a bitch.
Speaker 4: Only only icons open the OC trailer. Teddy just want to let.
Speaker 2: You know that. Listen. I'm not gonna say you can't call me an icon, but it may be the first time that's happened.
Speaker 4: This might last make you feel a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Vicky just reposted a cast picture where they chick off Katie's head, put Vicky's head on Katie's nohoh, on Katie's work. Actually, I don't even know if she took her head off. I think she just put a picture of herself where Katie was standing.
Speaker 2: You are fucking lying. No hold on this is on Victoria's page, Yeah, on her story. I believe Vicky is she und her Vicky or Victoria? Oh, I can't find her. I'm blocked.
Speaker 4: You're blocked. Black wah wah.
Speaker 2: Tradueshing shish on my Instagram. But uh, okay, So this is my question in regards to posting her face on Katie's head. She constantly talks about how she's too good for this show, she's done with it, she's over it. So why is she going to do that?
Speaker 4: I think a fan account did it. So they actually just took Katie off completely and put.
Speaker 3: A picture of Vicky up there in a somewhat of a silver dress and basically said fixed it.
Speaker 4: What you should do is leave Vicky's body and just put your face on Vicky's body.
Speaker 2: Oh should I just do a triple repost?
Speaker 4: I just kidding, don't you dare?
Speaker 2: I would never it's already listen, I already posted today. No, this is the best part. My agent reached out to me today and goes, are you are you actually on Orange County or did you just make an edit? I was like, what are you talking about? What? Like it?
Speaker 1: Like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You edited the trailer to put yourself in there?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Did I make an edit?
Speaker 2: And she's like, I don't remember this, and I was like, oh, well, it was about three months ago to the date, and I didn't tell you about it. Listen, it was such a big payday. I didn't actually I didn't tell you about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But she was like, oh, I didn't, like there was all this confusion with its running.
Speaker 4: And I was like, has anybody reached out to you from Beverly Hills, Kyle? Anybody Like what the hell?
Speaker 2: No, Kyle knew Kyle. And so her biggest advice to me is like, Teddy, just please be yourself and don't be rev ted. She says. Rev ted is when I'm like, listen, here's what I'm doing. And I can say I won't give anything else away, but I can say that my time filming on Orange County was probably, other than Provence, the most fun I ever had.
Speaker 4: Give me choose.
Speaker 3: I feel like you really fit in with the cast, like you know most of the cast, so it's like a natural fit. I think those those Beverly Hills girls are just a little too boogie for you. Well, you ain't fancy, you're scruffy.
Speaker 2: I'm scruffy. But I what I also appreciated and this doesn't give anything away, is I can give Tamra shit like I remember being in the moment. We were filming nothing, nothing scripted, But I remember being just giving your shit and you could take it and we could laugh the same way.
Speaker 3: We get my ass beat on social media every season, so I'm used to it.
Speaker 2: I don't care. It was probably. Yeah, it was the second most fun I ever had filming, and I can't.
Speaker 4: Wait for you guys to see it is so good, so fun. I mean, the whole season's great.
Speaker 2: But what about when we see Alexis, sayda, Shannon, I have your ex boyfriend. There's the door, Shannon Badoor. You think she came up with that on a whim.
Speaker 4: I used to tease Shannon back in the day.
Speaker 3: I always say, Shannon Badoor, you a little whore.
Speaker 4: But I mean, there's a lot that rhymes with bador.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that conversation, so I'm excited to see that conversation.
Speaker 2: Then Chamer and Jen go back and forth with bye bye bye bye. Remind me of the name them, bye bye bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no, but it didn't.
Speaker 2: My man name him.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: I was sitting there, I was about to get my makeup put on. So I was there looking like a little troll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we're hitting four cast trips four and they just lay them all out there in the trailer, Big Beer, Palm, Spring, Sonoma and London. So a lot a lot going on there, a lot, a lot of traveling, a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: I gotta say I'm good without seeing all of you wearing matching bucket hats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't my idea. It was a cute photo op.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I mean we were actually good without ever having to see that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, how about me eating something off someone's foot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I Well then I started thinking, did she create an only fans without me? That bitch?
Speaker 3: I keep telling you, hold on, but we're going to be sleeping.
Speaker 2: Together on Tuesday night? Should we create our only fans? Yes?
Speaker 4: I think that'd be a good idea.
Speaker 2: Is Eddy going to be our assistant because we need yeah help?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I he'll be good at it, really good.
Speaker 2: It just keeps going on and on. Like we see Emily crying because she feels like Heather sees her as the big girl. Tamar calls out Shannon for driving her car into a house.
Speaker 4: Into a breathalyzer that's connected to her car.
Speaker 2: Tamra asked Ryan how the FBI is going for him, but then correct me if I'm wrong. I think I saw Eddie go like this too.
Speaker 3: You Like, that was a very heated moment that I'm sure you guys all see. Probably not one of my proudest moments, but yeah, there was a lot of build up to that scene and it kind of all just came out.
Speaker 4: It all came out.
Speaker 2: Then we see Shannon crying, well, first time we see the Lord's plan. Then we see Shannon telling Jane you have no idea about John Jansen, which leads into scenes of both her and Alexis crying and Tamra screen what and ends with Shannon saying, we don't stoop to this level. This isn't who we are. And then I have to say Gina. I love her response. She goes, this is are this.
Speaker 4: Is exactly who we are. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It was exactly So then we have yeah with Sutton. You know, she's like when Katie talks about Heather.
Speaker 4: To Sutton and she's like, yeah, I wouldn't go up against Heather.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that makes sense in the fact that but it doesn't look like Katie took that advice.
Speaker 3: No, okay, so how about I know you talked about this a little bit, but Ryan says to Jhen, everything is the Lord's plan.
Speaker 2: I talked about this with Emily a little bit on popping off. I really hope, and I know neither of you can comment on this, but I really hope Jen is mocking him in this moment when she's like, what's God's like?
Speaker 3: No, she said something like, the girl are going after you, that's the Lord's plan. I think she was questioning him. I don't think she was mocking him. I think she was questioning him. The Lord's plan is for the woman smearying you or something like that.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm going to say an unpopular opinion. Go for it.
Speaker 4: Eat your words later.
Speaker 2: I know I want to believe that Jen has a redemption because when I did spend time from what.
Speaker 4: She hasn't had a bad season.
Speaker 2: I don't think her season last year was great, and I don't think what we just saw was great, but I liked her in person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you just have to watch and see. You're gonna have to watch and see. Oh well, I have to watch and see.
Speaker 2: Well, remember when the OC thought they didn't need Tamra Remember that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Well it didn't work. But this is one of my favors. Listen, I am a judge biagre and this was one of and I'm only in two seconds of it, so it can't even be because I'm a raging narcissist. This was one of my favorite trailers we've seen this year, so I am so proud of you. Thank you. I think watch when is it?
Speaker 3: July eleventh, at nine on Bravo. We will be announcing Teddy's oh See co host next week in San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Alexis Bilino will be there, so we have a lot of good things I do.
Speaker 2: And my co host is not Alexis Bilina. We have a surprise surprise. Yeah, yes, no, Alexis Billina will be there solely because I think Tamber wants to see if we're going to be able to get along or not.
Speaker 3: You will be able to get along. She's very sweet, But I do have some fan thoughts, so fan comments on the trailer.
Speaker 4: Teddy eight her Vicky's comment, I don't understand that when people say.
Speaker 3: You tey your comment, you ate you beat you beat teddy ate with her Vicky comment. Love seeing Alexis and Tamar as friends and tag team and Shannon I got to give it to you.
Speaker 4: Tamra, you look fire.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: Os is coming to resurrect the Housewife franchise.
Speaker 4: Remember when they thought OC you didn't need me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so resonse of OC is upon his best Housewives trailer of all time. I can say I watched. I. I know this sounds shitty. I really did have low expectations because that's how I feel about Housewives these days, Like when I get a new trailer, I'm like, they're gonna weigh and they're not gonna give us the goods. But I watched this and I was like, one, I'm really fucking proud of my friend, and two, I cannot wait for this season because there's so much that I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's someone to I've forgotten so much. No, it's a great season. I want to thank personally, thank Lindsey at Evolution.
Speaker 4: You did an amazing job with the trailer. I know I've given you some a hard.
Speaker 2: Time once in a while, but he isn't giving someone a hard time on this is absolutely.
Speaker 4: Fire.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 4: It is so good, fire, it is so good.
Speaker 2: All right, tune in July eleventh. You guys real it's gonna be rich County is coming and we are so excited. That was so good. I love you, Tom, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 4: Love you, proud of you too.
Speaker 2: Bye