Speaker 1: H what to paint? What to paint?
Speaker 2: So portrait?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I did that last week picture at my house.
Speaker 3: No, I need to figure out something different inter submit to the art Fair.
Speaker 1: Why can't I think of anything unique?
Speaker 3: I've got to get it in by tomorrow. Oh, someone's at the door. Hi, Lisa, Oh, Hi Elliott. Hey Howie? Oh hello Billy.
Speaker 1: We're going attic hunting. Wanna come attic hunting?
Speaker 3: Billy says that there are a bunch of interesting old things in his attic and they're going to try to find some cool things. Oh, sorry, guys, I'm not sure that I'm able to dag along today.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to paint something for the art fair. Oh what are you painting?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 4: Ell?
Speaker 1: It does a rise?
Speaker 2: Well, whatever it is, I'm sure it's great. You always have the best ideas. Yeah, we can't wait to see it. You must almost be done, right. Can you take a break and come with us.
Speaker 3: Billy says that if you stay here, you may miss out on finding the imagination. Welcome to Stories for Kids by the Lingo Kids, where we discover fascinating facts about the world around us and the fun of play learning. Today we're thinking about imagination and creativity and whether there are little tricks we can use to spark new ideas. Let's get back to the story and see if Lisa really needs.
Speaker 1: An imagination hat.
Speaker 3: When that Billy says he's heard about a magic hat in the attic that helps create ideas.
Speaker 4: But you're too busy finishing your painting. We understand it's gonna be a masterpiece.
Speaker 1: See Elisa, Wait, no, I could come with you.
Speaker 3: I can put down the paintbrush for a while since I haven't picked it up yet.
Speaker 1: Great, let's go at a hunting Wow, it's pretty dusty up here. Billy. Look a poko stick. Oh, look at this old lamp.
Speaker 4: And this you have armored. This is awesome, Lissa, come chuck this stuff out right.
Speaker 3: Hey, Billy, do you know where that imagination hat might be?
Speaker 1: Billy says it's right there.
Speaker 3: But Billy, you just grabbed the first hat you saw. Billy says, that's definitely the imagination hat.
Speaker 1: He wants you to try it on, Lisa.
Speaker 3: But if you say so, hmm, I got sure I really feel any different.
Speaker 2: If I do find some treasure, I could I use it to put on a tramling show, use it dancing juggling, tightrope logging.
Speaker 1: Should I start my own circus? Oh? A circus would be fun. Callie. Wait, why did you say that?
Speaker 3: You were just talking about what you do if you found some treasure, Lisa, I wasn't talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she hasn't said anything for a minute or two.
Speaker 1: But I just heard. Oh, never mind.
Speaker 4: I hope Lisa's okay. She seems a bit stressed today. Can I hope I can find some cool old books? Can I wonder if there's any good spots.
Speaker 3: For nap.
Speaker 1: Nat? I'm already Elliott.
Speaker 4: Hmm, I'm not tired.
Speaker 1: But you just said hang on or you're not talking either? Nope?
Speaker 4: Are you feeling okay?
Speaker 1: What's going on? It's like I'm able to hear everyone's thoughts. But that's impossible, right.
Speaker 3: So of course it is okay it Maybe I'll just look towards Billy. I won't be able to hear his thoughts. Billy says he figured you could use a spark of creativity.
Speaker 1: Lisa, Billy, you're a life saber. Wait, what's going on? The imagination hat? Every it works? H that old hat? Your word? Yes, I can hear everyone's thoughts.
Speaker 4: She can't hear my thoughts.
Speaker 2: I just heard that maybe she's just hungry at that.
Speaker 1: Billy, You've done it.
Speaker 3: This has given me I a great idea. Billy says he knew it would help you. Lisa, do you have any paper and paints?
Speaker 1: But wait?
Speaker 4: Can someone tell me what's going on?
Speaker 1: Hot kill? Really do that?
Speaker 4: Can't it?
Speaker 3: You're probably right, elliot, but Billy gon't be thinking that an imagination had existed. I don't know if it's true or not, but it helped me with the idea. Before that, I really didn't know what to paint.
Speaker 4: Wait, you didn't have any ideas before, but you always have ideas, Lisa.
Speaker 3: It seems like that may have been part of the problem.
Speaker 1: Lisa.
Speaker 3: You've always felt creative, so when you felt like you were out of ideas, you got stressed out. Billy's idea about the imagination hat took the stress away. Yes, and now I've done the best idea?
Speaker 1: Well show us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't wait see it. You'll just have to wait until the art fair tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: There, I'm Judge Thompson and what would your name be?
Speaker 4: I'm Lisa and could you tell us about your painting please?
Speaker 3: Well, I've drawn three of my friends Elliot, Callie and Billy wonderful. And it's a very unique style you've created. Yes, I used three different painting styles to capture the differences in my friends. For Elliot, I've done a classic realistic style. It's natural, careful and thoughtful, just like him. I see cows picture in a fun, colorful painting style because she's full of energy, super fun.
Speaker 1: And a little wild, brilliant.
Speaker 3: And for Billy, I painted him with sharp legs and even spacing. Its precise and with a lot of different pieces that all know how to fit together.
Speaker 4: This is incredibly creative work, Lisa, How did you come up with a concept like this?
Speaker 1: Well, I tried.
Speaker 3: To picture what my friends would think inside their own heads then use that to inspire me.
Speaker 1: All it took was a little imagination. Well that's a wrap on this episode. Today, we learned that.
Speaker 3: It isn't always easy to come up with ideas, and sometimes the best way to come up with one is to do something.
Speaker 1: A little bit different.
Speaker 3: Take a walk, listen to a song, or think of how a friend might solve the problem. This takes us outside of ourselves and into endless possibilities.
Speaker 1: We hope you keep imagining too. We'll see you next time.