Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Jetty and he.
Speaker 1: Armedy live from my home, piped into the Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Getty Communications.
Speaker 1: Compound to avoid spreading my back fever or monkey pox or perd.
Speaker 2: Floor or whatever I've got to everyone else. Here we are on a Friday, and.
Speaker 1: The Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound, under the tutelage of our general manager going with Volodimir Zelensky soon to arrive at the White House to discuss ending the carnage. Yep, nobody knows exactly how that conversation's gonna go, how he's gonna act, how Trump's gonna act. I'll do a press conference, just like he's done this week with McCrone, the Prime Minister of England. I saw the stats the other day on how many questions Trump has taken in the first month compared to previous presidents. It's many, many, many multiples more than even our most verbose presidents, and obviously a ridiculous amount more than the last president, who didn't talk to anybody about anything, sure but his defense. He couldn't Yeah, that's a good point. I actually got in my car to come to work today as planning a good drive to work, and I get in my car and I thought, no, I don't believe my stomach is going to let me.
Speaker 2: Go all the way to work. I think I better stay close to home.
Speaker 1: That might have been a disaster had I gotten on the road. This weird diseason. Our brain is in charge. It's amazing. It's unprecedented in the animal kingdom. But our bowels often ruled the day. Your big, old, fancy brain can say anything it wants if you're intestinal system says no, I don't think so, and I just throw I just throw that out to make it even more clear that you don't hear that on any other radio show.
Speaker 2: For better or worse.
Speaker 1: And we're up for some We're up for some new projects that may be coming our way, either new stations or new things.
Speaker 2: Everything like that we were.
Speaker 1: I just want to make it clear we're not like every other show. Yes, we're not like the other boys. My theory got blown up five minutes ago. I was sticking with my theory. I thought I was right until I got one more nugget of detail on the story people brought up to me most yesterday.
Speaker 2: Okay, when I found out.
Speaker 1: That the dog that died in Gene Hackman's home was in the crate, still in the crate, that ruins the hole.
Speaker 2: He ate the pills?
Speaker 1: Because I was going with Gene Hackman has a heart attack, dies in the mud room, his canes there, looks like he fell.
Speaker 2: She's so distraught, her husband of thirty some years.
Speaker 1: She couldn't take it. She gobbles some pills, she dies. Pills are spread around the floor. Dog eats some pills. Dog dies, solved, crawl pot solved, solved, solved, please, But the dog was in a crate, so the dog did not eat the pills.
Speaker 2: So now it's back to sort.
Speaker 1: Dog starved trying desperately to get out of the crate.
Speaker 2: Well that's the worst thing I ever heard. Oh goodness sakes.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm like, okay, that's a detail thought I look at facts. That's a detail we need to know. Because I was about to say, okay, we're back to the gas leak theory. But if the dog starved, no, well I don't know that it's starved, but if it was locked in a crate.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you just made that up. Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: I'm presuming it was locked in the crate as opposed to comfortably reclining there. No, it was, it was Uh yeah, it was in the crate. But it still could have been the gas thing. Maybe the gas was sober, But why the bottle of pills unless she got overcome, just happened to get overcome while she was taking her morning pills.
Speaker 2: It happens here.
Speaker 1: There is mystery here though, no doubt this is this is like some sort of movie mystery.
Speaker 2: Judy and I would watch It's It's It's.
Speaker 1: Well. I don't know that much about when people get overcoming their own homes by carbon monoxide or what's the other one. You got a beeper on your ceiling for raid dom that keeps you cancer, So that doesn't make you pass. So carbonnoxide does it? Does it like overwhelm you quickly? Like if if your house was full of it, would you open the door and immediately go down like Gene Hackman might have. I don't feel like it would be the way the door would open, air would mix.
Speaker 2: I just wouldn't think that would happen.
Speaker 1: I certainly think, well, if you pause to change your shoes or whatever, and you're ninety five and you're ninety four, exactly right. That's why your theory was crackpot. Why any woman with a ninety five year old husband who's shocked when he passes and it has to offer self hasn't been thinking about it much or had planned it all along and would leave a note.
Speaker 2: Oh so you believe it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my frail ninety five year old husband has passed an untimely death, said nobody. So Joe Getti believes it was murder, murder, most foul. No, I have no ideas so intriguing a mystery. The current facts don't fit together with an easy explanation, which is, you know they do not what makes a good murder mystery or or mystery.
Speaker 2: We don't know that there's a murder, right.
Speaker 1: There are odd relationships here. He was in the mud rooms, she was in the master bath. Fairly, you know, good sized house.
Speaker 2: Now. A radio colleague.
Speaker 1: Brought up to me yesterday something about are you aware of the kids in the financial situation there? And I said no, And they said, okay, well that's an interesting so I haven't looked into that. But now we're going way and I think we're way into crazyville. Now, my theory was at least, you know, not doable. Well, as you know, I am a disciplined investigator. I don't to theories. I just collect evidence. Ninety five year olds don't just fall over dead. No, no, wait a second, to sit here all the time. Yes, in fact, that's the most likely thing that will happen to you when you get up in the morning as a ninety five year old today is fall over dead. Well, you try not to, like all day long. Yeah, that's anyway. I can't decide. Would I be amused if my end causes this sort of speculation. I'm not nearly as famous Gene Hackman, but some crazy intriguing people talk about it for a week's end. Or is that just I'd rather have them talking about my life's work.
Speaker 2: I think. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like the idea they found Jack. He's sprawled on top of the table, a half eaten apple pie at his side. But why was the car running? You know, that's sort of excuse he forgot to turn it off. Well, anyway, he'll be missed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. There's more to this story.
Speaker 1: It's definitely gone from nothing to see here just an old man died to what the hell? What the hell? Yes, something very strange has happened. And the one thing you have to remember is if the cops are being at all responsible and they have.
Speaker 2: The very details that were.
Speaker 1: Hungry for, they're not saying they don't want to tip off the subjects of an investigation. Again, they were partially mummified. If he didn't hear that detailed. They had been there for a while, week or weeks before anybody noticed, so that probably doesn't help the investigation. As I heard on NBC News last night, they said, if it was carbon monoxide, obviously in a couple of weeks, there's plenty of time for that to clear out of the air, so there's no way to detect, you know, if that's what did it, yeah, or maybe even you know, if they were drugged, if it was murdered by their greedy children.
Speaker 2: I have no idea of any of this stuff. By the way, the cal.
Speaker 1: The wife who's sixty almost sixty five as opposed to the great actor who was ninety five, she passed out, died whatever in the bathroom, pulling a space heater down beside her, which absolutely well no it could be suicide. But I don't know. I don't know, have to wait and see. I will be going over the autopsy results personally in detail.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: The dog dying in the crate, I never thought about. The dog could have starved to death, which is horrible. But now I'm back to poor boy Hackman has a heart attack. He had heart The reason he left acting was he had heart surgery when he was like seventy or something like that, and the doctor told him he couldn't handle the stress of that kind of work anymore. And that's why he got out of the biz. And so he's got a bad heart. He's ninety five years old, has a heart attack, She's distraught, takes the pills, dogs.
Speaker 2: In the cage can't eat.
Speaker 1: Horrible story, but I've solved it, so I just want my do when that finally gets declared. All right, then I've made a note.
Speaker 2: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Friday, last day of February.
Speaker 1: If you had any plans in February of things you really wanted to do, day the last day, because this is this weird month that's twenty eight days long. February twenty eight year, twenty twenty five or armstrong you getting and we approve of this program. Let's begin then officially, according to FCC rules regulations, here comes the show at mark.
Speaker 2: That mister Zelenski is a dictator? Did I say that? I can't believe I said that.
Speaker 1: Next ration, here is the watchword of this Trump era. This is your your matto, your slogan. He says, all sorts of crazy kick crap. Watch what he does well. And he has got a certain style of negotiating which I would not appreciate if I was dealing with someone where they're going to like really insult me and try to make me so uncomfortable and then you know, immediately back off various things they said.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't dig that. But I was watching MSNBC.
Speaker 1: So Trump last week said Zelensky is a dictator, hasn't had an elections, blah blah blah. He's asked yesterday at the press conference that he's there with the British Prime Ministry the day before Zelensky's coming to town, which is today, do you still think Zelensky is a dictator?
Speaker 2: And he says, did I say that? I can't believe I said that?
Speaker 1: I can't believe I said that, and uh MSNBC portraded it.
Speaker 2: Does he not remember saying it? No?
Speaker 1: Did you see the smirk on his face? Did you miss the smirk? It was pretty obvious.
Speaker 2: Did I say that? Smark? Next question. It's just the way he is.
Speaker 1: He just tries to make people uncomfortable or or discombobulated or whatever. It's what he does, right, And the figures he's thrown out about we've given this much to Ukraine are like two and a half times the reality of it.
Speaker 2: And it's just I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a good idea for president because I don't think it's necessary.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, let's just let's see what sort of results come out of it.
Speaker 1: I would like to know what he said to Zelensky in private, because he keeps hinting at he did it again yesterday. Look, if we have assets there, obviously we'll have interest in the country. When they're asked about guaranteeing, you know, a defense for Britain and France, for instance, or saying they'll put thirty thousand troops on the ground, Trump's asked, will we commit troops? He said no, but I mean, obviously, if we have assets there, that's the mineral deal that we're going to sign today. Maybe you know, we'll have assets there, we'll have some interesting country. He's hinting at Putin or whoever, like, we got money coming in from a big project, a bunch of Americans working there.
Speaker 2: You better not go in there?
Speaker 1: Did he tell Zelensky specifically privately that look, ain't no way we put up with that.
Speaker 2: So I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't know either, Like the honey badger, Putin don't care his history of breaking your agreements, sometimes at enormous cost. Yeah, but to realize his dreams of conquest is quite extensive. Directly attacking French and British troops and United States interests would be a different level.
Speaker 2: That'd be a different level. I would agree. He is the.
Speaker 1: Expert prober to find weakness. He wouldn't start there. He would find ways to go three quarters of the way there, test the reaction and push it another ten percent. Test the reaction. That's what he does over and over. It will be all about the West's reaction.
Speaker 2: Then want it.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be something. We've got Katie's headlines on the way and a lot of good stuff today. So stay with us.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do Katie's headlines. Next segment.
Speaker 1: Joe has become a Kremlinologist is that what they used to call him, and believes believes he can read Putin's mind and knows how he's going.
Speaker 2: To react to things.
Speaker 1: It's ted overstated, but yes, I have an idea overstating things.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the whole talk radio thing.
Speaker 1: All right, fine, So, as the Democrats wander in the wilderness in search of a strategy or a clue other than chanting in favor of government bloat, the next thing we're gonna hear squealing about his Medicaid reform. Want to give you a real perspective on what that is and is not, because of course they will be shrieking, amplified by the moron mainstream media that it is an offense against God and man. So again, a little pre perspective on that coming up later in the show. Also, Executive Hanson has his theory on what happened at Gene Hackman's house.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that. Oh okay, all right, excellent.
Speaker 1: First, though, it's time to take a fond look back at the week that was its cow clips of the week.
Speaker 2: This is the kind of snow it course of the week. Here's Zelensky is ready to make a major economic deal. I'm not going to make security guarantees beyond very much. We're going to have Europe to do.
Speaker 1: The just so you understand, Europe is loaning the money to Ukraine, they get their money back.
Speaker 2: No, in fact, to be frank, we pay if you believe that. It's okay with me. The war didn't need to happen. It was provoked. Fair It's very complicated situation.
Speaker 3: And haha, there's Ukraine which has Chernobyl and some radiation proof dogs.
Speaker 2: Another Doge disruption. You're the White House.
Speaker 1: We say hell no to dismantling the postal service.
Speaker 2: Imagine Saint your postman? Can you count the people in the house? What day could he do? The census? Monday? How about Wednesday? Goes every day a grit. To achieve a trillion dollar deficit reduction, it requires saving four billion dollars per day every day. The MSNBC canceled Joy Reads TV show, Get what I was doing head value hen value. Personally, I think it is a bad mistake to let her walk out the door. You could peel on my leg, but don't tell me it's rain.
Speaker 3: Happer writing this book is like Hannibal Lecter writing one on the dangers of cannibalis, I'm gonna put my head in the oven during the commercial break.
Speaker 2: You have an electric oven, will just get your head hot. When I know how a friend pinch like wipe a pink in the winter.
Speaker 1: My message to young men is, don't allow this broken culture to send you a message that you're a bad person.
Speaker 2: There is a difference between the word woman and being a biological female. I don't know your gender. I don't know canvases. I don't know mine. You don't know my gender. I don't do I look like a woman. I don't know what a woman looks like. Curs because docs just rich. I immediately turn to about space.
Speaker 1: If you put your effort in concentration into playing to your potential, that'll be.
Speaker 2: The best that you can be. I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game. In my book, we're going to be winners. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: Great Gene Hackman murdered by his dog or was he? Many theories are floating around and followed the investigation for you. We haven't mentioned this very important thing, and is this going to be a big deal or not. Somebody's trying to organize an economic blackout for today. I've been hearing about it all week. I can forgetting to bring it up on the air. It's some sort of liberal economic blackout. If you're a lefty and you don't like the Trump administration today, no purchases in any store or online, No Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy nowhere, no fast food, gas, major retailers, no credit in debit cards for non essential spending.
Speaker 2: We can do this together.
Speaker 1: And apparently it got sent all over to people who were on various Democratic lists, and we'll see if it makes a dent. Well, I saw this and I decided it was so stupid and lame. I wasn't even gonna bring it up. The idea is, and I quote roughly, we're going to show them how important we are to the economy. Okay, defer your purchases till tomorrow in them skulls, please, it's just flailing and silly.
Speaker 2: Okay. We got Katie's headlines, a bunch of other stuff on the right.
Speaker 4: Side, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: There's some honest to God, potentially history of the world. Changing news stories in development right now. Oh yeah, the pile, the one on top of the other. Yeah, that's quite amazingly craziness. Most interesting thing I've learned about college sports recently, well, that's probably not true. The most interesting thing is that they're paying them like pro athletes now and it's just completely changed the game.
Speaker 2: But the second most interesting thing coming up.
Speaker 1: Or that you're as likely to be a highly paid pro athlete because you're super hot, is because you score a lot of points.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another good one. All sorts of stuff to get to. We have mail bags, freedom ving, quote of the day all coming up. But first let's figure out who's reporting what it's lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 4: Katie all right, guys, let's start with the New York Times. After insults and false claims Trump hosting Zolenski for minerals deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a what a development.
Speaker 1: This is So Trump made up this idea that they owed his money because that was yeah, nobody, nobody, nobody was.
Speaker 2: Saying that at any point.
Speaker 1: And uh and and now he's kind of done the presumptive clothes where everybody's just going with Yeah, yeah, so this will this will get us too, even if we get them anial rights deal. And Zlency's kind of acting like that, I guess at this point. And and Trump said the other day in front of Macrone, I think, I mean, you guys had a guarantee where you get paid back And mcrun said.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't. We didn't have any expectation of getting paid back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't demand reparations from your allies.
Speaker 2: It's just not a thing that happens.
Speaker 1: But where this actually ends putting aside, you know, some of the crazy rhetoric is anybody's gas.
Speaker 2: But what if this is.
Speaker 1: And this could be some serious, three dimensional chest What is this if this just is a clever way to get us, us involved with a steak in Ukraine, where hey, Rush, you better not mess with us because we're involved now too. Whereas if we would have announced, you know, if we had just flat out announced we are going to you know, buy the mining corporation in Ukraine outright, and it's now off the table for Rush to mess with it, I mean, that would have been way more provocative. Right. Yeah, I just need to wait and see, because what Trump says is frequently nutty.
Speaker 2: But then it ends up in a good place.
Speaker 4: So from the Washington Post, feds to start getting weekly emails asking what they did. Bosses will see if it fits Trump's goals.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was listening to a podcast the other day and the hosts, who are right leaning but hate Trump, we're saying, nobody in the free market does this, and if you did, you'd quit your And I thought, practically every salesperson I've ever known has to do this every week. It's not uncommon. Well, some people like, but it's not uncommon in the in the private sector, it really isn't. And sometimes it's unproductive and stupid. But I know in Silicon Valley there's a real culture of well, honestly, among go get them startups. Whether Silicon Valley or elsewhere, the culture is you prove yourself every day.
Speaker 2: The idea that you just coast is utterly foreign.
Speaker 4: ABC Pennsylvania bill could make it a felony to take children.
Speaker 2: To drag shows. Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're saying it tends to corrupt the morals of a minor.
Speaker 2: I doubt that fits with something free speed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it won't score with the first Amendment. I like the discussion. It will provoke.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: You are a weirdo if you take your kids to drag shows, though, I will tell you that out.
Speaker 2: Yes it's weirdo. Yes you are. You're a sexualizing, woke numbs skull.
Speaker 4: From the New York Post, Biden Aid admits administration was gas lighting Americans by covering up alarm at his age and health.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's starting to come in drips and drives now with the Jake Tapper having his book that's coming out in May. This guy who was the press secretary for doctor Jill Biden so real doctor says yeah, we were absolutely gaslighting people from day one. Yes, yeah, And I didn't need that confirmation. No, I was not ninety nine percent certain he was senile and they were lying.
Speaker 2: I was one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So well, the follow up question, though, is how do you feel about that? How do you feel about gas lighting the nation about whether or not the president is mentally capable of doing the job? You?
Speaker 2: Okay with that?
Speaker 1: Oh, it is doctor Jill's press secretary. He might have known squat about what was actually happening in the White House. But I'd like to know, excuse me, who was running the country. Oh, good one, who is making critical decisions, day to day decisions.
Speaker 4: I love this from Katie Grimes at the California Globe. Governor Gavin Newsom is trying to distance himself from himself with his latest vanity podcast.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: She's saying he thinks he can pass himself off as like this friendly by the fire chat guy.
Speaker 1: After all, the ts or a Bill Maher esque reasonable democrat who just wants to hear other points of view and call the balls.
Speaker 2: And strikes on his side as well as the other side.
Speaker 1: I was reading some of the publicity stuff there, generating.
Speaker 2: Which which sounds great.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to be cynical about that idea, but the fact that it would come out of Gavy, who has stolen such extravagant amounts of taxpayer money to hand out to his cronies, he makes like the Kings of old look modest in their ambitions. Well as for his podcast, same thing I said yesterday, and the idea seems like it's good. It's all about the execution in any entertainment venue, though, and we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: So there's a chance he'll be executed, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Oh geez, what after a fair trial.
Speaker 4: This is America from brightbar dot com. Mark Zuckerberg's meta apologizes for quote error flooding Instagram with porn and violent videos.
Speaker 2: H porn and violent videos. Yes, yeah, I noticed. I noticed this too. I was like, what the help?
Speaker 4: First of all, how did this stuff get on the platform to begin with?
Speaker 2: And why am I seeing it?
Speaker 1: So you were just like seeing that Instagram feed of all the things that suggests and there is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was gross. Wow.
Speaker 4: And finally the Babylon b White House cheerleading squad loads Epstein files into T shirt cannons and launches them into the crowd.
Speaker 1: So the Epstein files did not come out yesterday. And Pam Bundy says, Pam Bondi, who is the Attorney General, says, the FBI is Stonewallinger on the list and she's going to get to the bottom of this. And I'm not exactly sure what's going on there, No, no me neither. I mean Cash Betel's in charge.
Speaker 2: Of the FBI.
Speaker 1: You'd think if anybody could get the ball roll and he would, But I need to know more.
Speaker 2: Well, but I brought this up yesterday.
Speaker 1: I know that for a certain of you out there that listen to this show on the right QAnon and a lot of people qan on adjacent This whole Epstein list is a really big deal. They think this is the now We've got them Hollywood, the Clinton's, the Obamas, their pedophile ring.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is going to come out in the Epstein List.
Speaker 1: And it's possible that Pam Bondy and their Republicans think we got to figure out a way to massage this. I don't know. Well, I'll tell you all right. I don't even want to go down that rabbit hole with the rabbit Hole explorers. I just well, you don't think that they might think politically, we got a whole bunch of we got I don't know if it's hundreds of thousands or small numbers of millions or tens of millions of people out there who believe a certain thing. We can't blow up their illusion that keeps them on our side some sort of because you said, what they will do is somebody will claim some deep state actor is keeping the real information and we're fighting hard to get it exactly exactly. Yeah, they'll invent a plot twist that explains it all and makes it even more insidious. I said, the other day that it's a lot like how soap opera strings you along, Yeah, and how good guys become bad guys in there good guys again, and people rise from the dead, and evil twins appear then disappear. The QAnon things a lot like that. It's also a lot like The X Files. It dawned on me, which I just absolutely love the show. In the movie and the rest of it, where the great truth, the answer to the riddle is always just beyond your reach. But next episode Smoking Man will be brought to justice and always slipped away again. It's just it's like that, Well, isn't it always an old It's not an old woman.
Speaker 2: It was a mask. Now that's Scooby Do. I get Scooby Doo mixed up with the X Files. Yeah. Similar.
Speaker 1: So here's what I learned about college sports that I found very very interesting. That in all conferences there are huge fines. This is basketball now, and I suspect football is the same, but I'm not one hundred percent sure. There are huge fines if your fans rush the court after a big victory. In fact, in the SEC, it's a half million dollars if you storm the court. Well, your opponents are still on the court before they've lost, gotten to the locker room, finding the home team's school, finding whoever, well, yeah whatever. Fans rushes the court. Yeah huh. How do you stop that though, if you honest, well, A couple of schools have tried, including when Vanderbilt was about to upset Kentucky, which was a huge win for them. The athletic director went in front of the student section, pressed her hands together as if in prayer, and desperately played, please don't storm the court, Please don't. But they did, and it cost the school half a million dollars. I was about to say, in terms of strategies to keep your students from storming the court, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think that one's gonna work.
Speaker 1: So coaches are walking over with like thirty seconds left in the game, grabbing the PA mike and say.
Speaker 2: I can see that work. I could see that you were run onto the court.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna be able to recruit players and win games.
Speaker 2: It's gonna cost us a lot of money. Stay in your damn sea.
Speaker 1: Its yell as loud as you want some big, mean basketball coach, he's scary. Well, well, and if you're really in it like I'm thinking, I'm a Kansas fan. If Bill self comes to the sideline says, hey, jayowk you love us, I love you.
Speaker 2: Please don't do this, I mean that carries some more. Wait it does.
Speaker 1: The athletic director doesn't have that same nuche among a Rabbit fans, and so another thing they're trying to do is communicate to the fans. Look, ninety seconds. Give us ninety seconds to get our opponents off the court. Then you can run around and swing up the rims and do whatever you want. Take off your shirt. Look, you got a big k on your belly.
Speaker 2: That's great. Just give us ninety seconds.
Speaker 1: What if you said the fine is a half a million dollars, this.
Speaker 2: Is what we'll do.
Speaker 1: We'll take don't storm the court. We'll take fifty thousand dollars. We'll buy nine hundred kegs and eight thousand chicken wings. That is a good idea. Got mailbag coming up in a moment or two, a really good freedom loving quote of the day, and a great deal of news issues to report on for you, So hope you can stay here. We're getting lots of theories on what happened at Gene Hackman's home. Maybe we'll go through some of those texts in an hour two. We already laid out our.
Speaker 2: Thoughts.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a mystery. Also in real news, the whole Iran getting a bomb thing. I know, I have been talking about this for years, but it looks like it's really coming to a head. Something's either gonna happen or they're going to have a bomb, like really soon. And all of a sudden, a pivotal point in history is reached and goes which way.
Speaker 2: Nobody's quite sure. Yeah, yeah, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: It's funny how we can get caught up in what's happening within the country, and some of that's very important and really cool, and all of a sudden, the rest of the world reminds us that they're out there and pursuing their own goals, often to.
Speaker 2: The detriment of ours.
Speaker 1: Anyway, here's your freedom loving quota today, continuing on the series from George Washington, I had picked out one the basis of our political system is the right of the people to make an alter institutions of government. There's a plain, straightforward statement effect, but came across this one and it rhymes. It reminds me so much of what we were just saying about Donald Trump earlier in the hour. Even a slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what was it?
Speaker 1: Was it? Martin Luther King Juniors said what hurt the most wasn't the words of my enemies, but the silence of my friends.
Speaker 2: Oh that effect, that's a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And actions, yeah, and true for parents and kids and all kinds of things in the world. It's what I actually do as opposed to what you say. Indeed, Mailbag trumble snow at anytime, mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I forgot? Hansen?
Speaker 1: Can you come up with the haikup music? Is that going to be a huge pain in the butt?
Speaker 2: All right? The beautiful ancient Japanese are of the haiku? Jack, I know what a fan you are. The five Sylla, the seven, the five.
Speaker 1: It's very limitations that sets the artist free with the hikup?
Speaker 2: So dumb? How'd they ever end up with such a powerful economy with this? As art.
Speaker 1: From Chris Girl Chris, she writes, which is helpful, because unless you're a biologist, you don't know if a woman is a woman or not.
Speaker 2: Hell, you can be having sex with her at that moment and still not know if it's a woman unless you ask her. I'd prefer remember that anyway.
Speaker 1: Chris the Girl writes, Sleepless nights, drag on, clammy skin and bloated size.
Speaker 2: Jack's dreams drift away.
Speaker 1: That's a high coup for you, Jack, feel better soon, she writes, listeners since.
Speaker 2: Day one, Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Oh the beautiful haikup moving along. Wow, great note from Jacob here. I know it's low hanging fruit, but I wonder if Michael Moore, who said one of those legal grins that gets booted out could cure cancer or deflect metior that was gonna kill the earth.
Speaker 2: Jacob writes, I wonder if Michael Moore is worried about one of.
Speaker 1: The tens of millions of unborn babies that have been aborted. Oh, they might have cured cancer. Shot meteors out of the sky. The obvious retort.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not well said for me to think of it at the time, but yeah, obviously. And then his ps has to do with your son's science project feeding one plant water and the other Coca cola.
Speaker 2: He says he's seen it done, and put your money on water.
Speaker 1: Another great insight from Steve and Everett Washington. You guys mentioned yesterday Islam comprises this is about two billion people. For perspective, imagine the population in North America, South America, and Central America combined. Then double that and you have the Islamic population. Israel is essentially the state of Pennsylvania. It is not a heavy lift to ask the Islamic world to take in refugees from God. The population of Gaza is essentially that of Houston, Texas. If my math is correct, each Islamic community of a thousand people needs to take in only one refugee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that's roughly right. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I read a great think piece ad take too long to find it, but they pointed out that among the Arab world, including some of the more cooperative folks, there are two pieces two pieces of information you need to know. They're constantly claiming that Gaza is a prison colony. They're being the Israelis are cruel, Israelis are keeping them there.
Speaker 2: Simultaneously, they're saying, don't send them our away.
Speaker 1: No, no, Israel, let them out, but just make sure they don't come in our direction. Well, I saw Prime Minister Stormer on Fox yesterday and his response was, it all begins and ends with the two state solution.
Speaker 2: That's what we need to get back to.
Speaker 1: And like, oh please, spoken like a true weeni liberal limey weenie sorry party shimany what.
Speaker 2: Trash that is? Even now?
Speaker 1: Lacy and beautiful Santa Barbara writes, Guys, why isn't Jeff Bezos sending three qualified women astronauts into space? Sending these three celebs is almost insulting to all the women who've heeded the siren song and took the stem.
Speaker 2: Root in school.
Speaker 1: Hey, girls, sorry, but we have to make room for the cheerleaders and other popular girls. You just wait in the back of the room. Good grief, that's pretty good. Sorry, you weren't hot enough. I appreciate you studied science, but you should have been hotter well, or, in the case of at least two of the three, if you had bigger boobs, you could go on the space ship.
Speaker 2: But you don't, do you, So back to the lab. Let's see.
Speaker 1: From Michael from Seattle, how about this guys teaching K through one students to protest at Lowell Elementary Elementary School. Here's a notice apparent received writing to let you know this week is Black Lives Matter Week at Lowell. Tomorrow We'll be having K one protest wherein the students will make signs to a few loops around the field and chant protest slogans. To teach the subject, we must emphasize black joy in the struggle. Black people have experienced. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Kindergarteners and first graders, you gotta pull your kids out of those schools.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know he's your right wing conspiracy theory that they're indoctrinating your children.
Speaker 2: Sure place, God, that is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I know, it's sick, it's we need to fight it. So there's just so dang much news going on today. Zelenski's coming to town, gonna meet with Trump, and there could be some history making stuff going on there. Armstrong and Getty