Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frames on the twenties. Hello, it's Eddie and I need you to come pick it up? What? Hello? Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: No, what I need.
Speaker 1: You to come pick it up? Come pick what up?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: My name is Eddie? Hello? Okay, Hello Eddie.
Speaker 2: I don't like what do you need me to come pick up?
Speaker 3: I'm calling from with a package for a Maggie.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, there is a package that I was waiting for.
Speaker 3: Your package for three days now and you haven't picked it up yet.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I stay here in my living room and I'm tempting to open it because you haven't come pick it up yet.
Speaker 2: Why is it in your living room? Because I ordered a package, it should be delivered to me.
Speaker 1: I don't yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: What the heck? I looked on the thing the shipping said that it was like delayed two days, and.
Speaker 3: It's been at my house for two days now, sitting there and I have half a mind to open it up.
Speaker 2: Why the is it at your house?
Speaker 1: I picked I got it be delivered here.
Speaker 3: Listen, I've been driving for this company for probably longer than you've been alive. Oh, my god, try to find your address, but the GPS lady won't shut up when I'm trying to drive, so I had to turn it off and I couldn't find your house.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it needs to be delivered to my house. I'm waiting for that.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm waiting for you to come pick it up. No, I will not come pick it up.
Speaker 2: That's not how this worked. Like, I paid for the services. It should be delivered to my house. That's why I paid what I paid.
Speaker 1: It got stairs too.
Speaker 2: What do you mean I have to please? Please, please, just I don't care.
Speaker 1: I do not stairs that are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: I am? Oh my god. I need that package. It's already late. I pay for the services. It should be delivered here. I don't care who you are or if you don't want to walk up or down. I do not care. You need to get the package to me.
Speaker 1: Now you want me to open it up?
Speaker 2: No, I just oh, oh my god, let me see if I understand this. Like you're saying that you can't deliver the package because you're too old, that you can't like find the address, you don't want to walk up the stairs, like you're so you're blaming on your age.
Speaker 1: You should have What do you talk about all this?
Speaker 3: All these young kids ordering packages online expect them to be delivered right to their door. Back when I was young and we got a package, we had to go pick it up. We had to walk uphill both ways, sometimes in the snow or a windstorm, and you guys just expect to be handed to you.
Speaker 2: No, this is I don't even know why, Like you need to get that package to me right now. I got.
Speaker 1: I do not give a You.
Speaker 2: Need to get that package to me. This cannot be Like, this is not real right now, Like I do not understand. This is ridiculous, Like I have never dealt with something.
Speaker 1: With you.
Speaker 3: Okay, what I'll deliver this package to your door, and I'll walk up those stairs.
Speaker 2: Right like you should if.
Speaker 3: You rub my legs when I get up there, because they're going to be hurting you.
Speaker 2: That's just I will not This is insane. I'm gonna call your company. This is like I cannot even believe this is happening right now. You should have been fired so long. This is insane.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'll just let you know it's a prank phone call.
Speaker 2: Then what do you what what do you mean. It's a prank call.
Speaker 3: This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up. Oh my, you've been waiting on a package to be delivered and it's like three days later. Now we wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, all right, oh my Gonda, seriously I was. I was about ready to really go off on this guy. I cannot believe it. Wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks, we say mornings on the twenties,