Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Happy Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of this extravaganza, Linda, what do you think about? We can start it today or we can do it on Monday or Tuesday. And uh, obviously it's Thanksgiving week next week. And we have so much, all of us to be thankful for. There we have so many blessings in our life. We do take a lot of them for granted. Uh not, the least of which is we woke up this morning and we we are given and blessed with another day of life in which we, you know, get to see and ponder at times moments quiet reflective, introspective moments, the majesty of a great creator, of which we're endowed with. I'm still getting a lot of people questioning me. They couldn't believe the conversation we have with that atheist who I kind of exposed, as you know, to be an atheist, you have to believe something can come from nothing. But it is remarkable how many people have called in because they're having to deal with their crazy liberal relatives that are triggered by their very presence.
Speaker 2: This is not a small phenomenon, is it.
Speaker 1: This is much bigger and I think our calls are beginning to reflect that on the program, and I don't know, maybe we should spend a little time on it next week.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm being grateful for what we have.
Speaker 2: Do you ever listen to the show? Do you pay attention to the show?
Speaker 4: Know? What?
Speaker 2: Can I be one word that I said?
Speaker 3: Can I be honest with you? I just got some really really bad news from a listener from our show. Can I announce it? Do you mind? You talk to a guy named Dale Kaufman and his granddaughter bad News was diagnosed with a severe rare form of brain cancer. And he just emailed me that she died at five thirty this morning, and I just, I know, I know, I just want to send our condolences to her parents. And he wrote me in this beautiful note and he said, she's completely healed and she is with our Lord and Savior. So I guess we do have a lot to be grateful for.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything worse in life. And you can, obviously just you know, stand down for a while and take a break.
Speaker 2: I know how.
Speaker 1: Involved you were and we were involved in praying for this family and hoping for the best. I can't think anything worse for parents than losing a child. It's just not designed to be that way. As hard as it is when you lose your parents, you know in March is going to be what thirty years and I lost my father and my mother not long thereafter. I still think about them every day, and I still realize my life was impossible, and I regret that. You know, I was such an incorrigible child at times, but you know I have said that to my father, But when you lose a child, it's just not designed to be that way.
Speaker 3: I mean, she was only seven, she was seven. Sorry. In any event, I think we should definitely have some calls about being grateful and about not inviting liberals to dinner. Full circle.
Speaker 2: Well, then that.
Speaker 3: You listen, Jesus loves them, I do not.
Speaker 2: It's not just saying Jesus loves them, I do not. I mean to be a disciple of I am a.
Speaker 3: Disciple of Christ, but I am falling every day.
Speaker 1: What did Jesus say on the cross after they brutalized him, beat him to death, half to death, nailed his hands and feet into a cross and one of the most excruciating deaths put you know, a crown of thorns into his head. And as he's dying, what were you know among his last words, what were they?
Speaker 3: Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they have done.
Speaker 1: I thought that was probably the most powerful thing that Eric Kirk said when they were out in Arizona and they had that memorial for Charlie, and he said, this guy that did this to Charlie is exactly the type of young man that Charlie was trying to reach, and that you know, she mentioned, you know, Jesus on the cross, and forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do. And she said, and I forgive him? I'm not sure? I mean, and I believed every word of that was sincere, and she put every bit of thought into it, and she knew that her faith commanded her to go there and that she was able to pull that off, where I think a lot of people might not have been able to pull that off and mean it and be sincere in all of it.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: So, you know, some people do horrible things that are very unforgivable in many ways, but that's not what the you know, and this, by the way, it does raise a bigger discussion. It's not what I planned to talk about at this show. And you know what, what I want you to ask Kristen to do for us, uh, for this family, And I know you'll take care of that right away. And I'm so sorry to this father and our prayers are with him and his family. And and this this precious little girl, uh taken way too young. And you know, and and maybe it's a reminder all these instances when we lose people in our lives, it's a reminder that every single solitary day in your life is a gift, and don't take it for granted, and don't waste it. And you know, and and that's that maybe dovetails into what I was beginning to talk about before I was going to get to my monologue in the News of the Day. And it's really this simple, is that a lot of people have been calling and they don't know how to deal with with relatives that their sole mission in life is hating them just because of political disagreement that they may have in their family. And you know, we've done this in the past years. How do you deal with your crazy relatives? Around the Thanksgiving to a table. And you know, my advice, although it's fun to talk about, is not to cut off the turkey leg and throw it in their face or throw the mashed potatoes in their face. Although I suspect if Linda had those liberal relatives that hurt table, if they even made it to the table, that that's exactly what you're capable of doing.
Speaker 3: I don't even do that. I just leave them doggy bags on the steps. There you go, have a nice day.
Speaker 1: Oh you do not leave them doggie bags. Doggy what is doggie? You don't leave them doggie bags on the step. So you cook the turkey, you put turkey stuffing and Cranberry's whatever it is.
Speaker 3: I don't do any of that. What are you putting in your turkey? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The best turkey to make is to fry a turkey. You can get a master built butter Ball turkey fryer and you can fry it right inside your home. I've done it on and put it if you can find it on my ex account, just you.
Speaker 2: Know, post hale, okay, and then this way people will know.
Speaker 1: Now, I honestly, as much as I like the Master built butterball turkey fryer and I'm great at Megan turkey, and you injected this with this incredible garlicky, creamy sauce. You know, the idea I've never understood. People you know, put in their oven the turkey and they cook the turkey in the oven and then they base the turkey. And you know, if you watch the juices that you're putting on the turkey, it just you know, rolls off the turkey skin and it doesn't penetrate into the turkey, so it's not juicy, which is why you need bolt loads of gravy because it doesn't taste good. And everybody that listens to this program, or if you have listened, you know that I love to cook, but I decided this year that I'd rather have my favorite meal, which is a you know, tomahawk bone in ribbi, and that's that's what I'm I'm gonna make for my family.
Speaker 2: Is that a bad thing?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I'm a big belief and freedom of choice, but I you know, when I had that father call in this week, a lot of people commented to me on this and my advice to him, and he's upset. I believe it was his own son that he wants to have a relationship with, but because of politics, they don't have a relationship anymore. And earlier in the week, even earlier in the week, we had a woman a guy call in about his wife and they're getting a divorce and it's all over politics. And I'm like, why do you guys just come up with an agreement not to talk about politics?
Speaker 2: Period? End of sentence.
Speaker 1: So, but it's it's going to be challenging for some of you because there are going to be people that come to your house for Thanksgiving loaded to bear, and they're going to want to pick that fight. And the question is how do you deal with these relatives? Now, what I said to the father who wants to re establish the relationship with the son, as I said, and I think I gave the right advice. You're going to disagree with him, and I want you to speak up if you do, is that you never give up on your children. And I have friends of mine whose children have been addicted to the hardest drugs and alcohol and gambling. Now is off the charts. I mean, it's it's gonna be an epidemic. You can barely watch a sporting event without four thousand chances to bet on the event, and some people get the dopamine hit from betting.
Speaker 2: You know, as as Steve.
Speaker 1: Wynn famously said, the only one that makes money in a casino is the owner. And I like Steve when he's a friend of mine's. There's this great, huge picture book. It's five hundred dollars. He gave me a free copy of it once and I read it and in the beginning of the book it says the only one that makes money to casino ultimately is the owner. And he was in the casino business for all those years. So but you know, I don't think you ever give up on your children. In the case of this guy that was married, I tried to say, is there any way you can just come to an understand in an agreement that you just don't talk about politics and maybe save your marriage, And he told me there was no hope for that. I mean that to me is kind of sad. Do you have any liberal oatives, Linda, any I.
Speaker 2: Have a lot.
Speaker 3: Most of them don't talk to me. I work for you, so it's not really a secret. What I think.
Speaker 1: Is that part of it, because I've had other people that work for me tell me that that's a problem for them.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not exactly subtle either. I'll take some ownership, but I mean, you know, at the end of the day, I gotta be honest with you. I'm not even interested in talking to them. I'm really not. I'm interested in talking to people who are identified by being good people who happen to be liberal. I have friends like that, but I have these family members who are like, I can't even I can't even talk about Trump. He's this, he's that. I'm like, oh my gosh, really, I didn't know anything about that. Could you explain to me, you know, the basis of your opinion. I'd love to hear about it. Oh, just stop it. Don't patronize me. I'm like, I'm not patronizing you. I'm just wondering if there's anything behind your baseless and ridiculous comments before I shred you with information that you're actually not going to hear it.
Speaker 1: I may take some calls on this in the next half hour, but i'd have to get some of the news in. By the way, Iran, I mean is in deep trouble. They now are moving their capital because of the water crisis that is devastating Tehran. Iranian president saying, ignoring it means signing off on our own destruction. So they're going to relocate the capital from Tehran, which is likely unavoidable because of the severe water crisis resulting from overpopulation. And of course they spend all their money on weapons to destroy Israel and to provide, you know, all the weaponry to terrorists to wipe Israel off the map. That failed spectacularly thanks to Donald Trump. He said, moving the capital initially thought to be impossible because they lack sufficient funding.
Speaker 2: We no longer have a choice. It's a necessity.
Speaker 1: I guess they're going to spend less time building nuclear weapons and weapons to destroy Israel.
Speaker 2: By the way, I.
Speaker 1: Told you the story we went into this deep last night on Hannity. You know this career criminal. I thought it was forty nine times, as an article out today that says seventy times. This guy that was arrested and captured on transit in Chicago and he set the CTA rider on fire and he wants to get out of jail yet again. His name is Lawrence Reid. Set this poor woman on fire, twenty six years old, on the Blue Line train. And this is you know, at least forty nine times they had this guy, he'd been arrested. Now we're going to have on TV tonight. You heard about Jasmine Crockett and we played this yesterday made oh Lee Zelden, don't you know was soliciting money from Jeffrey Epstein. No, it turns out the person that was doing that, even after his conviction for solicitation of prostitution with a minor, was Hakeem Jeffries many many times, not Lee zeldd Anyway, the guy turns out to be a surgeon, and we're gonna put him on TV tonight, and Jasmine Crockett suggested he could be, you know, Jeffrey Epstein, the creep. And anyway, he said, I think that I should contribute money to Jasmine Crockett and let everybody know she took money from Jeffrey Epstein, which I thought was funny. I mean, he has a sense of humor. Good for him. And then Jasmine Crockett promised she wouldn't swear on TV, and in the next breath said speaker Mike Johnson is full of Adam Schiff got to love you know, the gift that keeps on giving. And by the way, this you know Epstein hoax. Remember Donald Trump, through Epstein out of mar A Lago, spectacularly embarrassed him, humiliated him.
Speaker 2: And it was twenty five years ago.
Speaker 1: Would you do that if you knew the guy had damning information on you, incriminating information on you?
Speaker 2: Likely not.
Speaker 1: Now we're finding out. According to the Daily Mail, they're claiming laurenarn Summers, who is now pretty much out at Havid and disgraced and apologized to his students, according to what they're saying. I mean, this is the Daily Mail. I can't confirm or deny it, but I'm looking at the headline in front of me that Harvard dragged into a fresh scandal after it revealed that Laurence Summers and his wife honeymoon on org Island.
Speaker 2: Hoofs.
Speaker 1: If that's true, that's going to be unbelievable. By the way, the Trump DOJ moving to force California to stop giving free college tuition to illegals. DOJ filed the lawsuit. It's got to stop. They are aiding and a betting law breaking. It's got to stop. They've got to be held accountable, all right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Brenda in Ohio. Brenda Howard, we'll do a lot more of this next week, but we'll do some now. And I know it's really weird that this year is worse than past years. You know how to deal with your crazy relatives at Thanksgiving. But anyway, Brenda, glad you called.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm fine. I'm so nice to talk to both of you. I have one little disagreement, and it's like a fifty percent disagreement. While I think that it's true, you're right we shouldn't give up on our children. I disagree with what you've said in the past about you know, every so often you just shoot them a little note that says I love you and blah blah blah blah blah. I have a son that hasn't spoken to me in almost three years. And here's my viewpoint. All I ever want is for my children is for them to be happy, and if that includes cutting me out of their life, then I need to be willing to step back and not constantly hound them about, you know, like poking the bear all the time, because it really just makes them more angry. And you know I'm an unvaccinated conservative, and evidently that it's a problem that just cannot be solved. So if he, you know, if he's happy cutting me out of his life, then I've always told the Lord, just make my kids happy.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm listening very closely to what you're saying. Would it really kill you that much to be the bigger person and every once in a while not annoying. I'm not talking about every day. I'm not talking about every week. Maybe every two or three months. Just drop a note in his mailbox. Hey, it's your mom. I just want to tell you I love you. I'll always love you, and my door is always open to rebuilding our relationship.
Speaker 2: What's so hard about that?
Speaker 3: Are you talking to me or Brenda?
Speaker 2: Brenda?
Speaker 5: The siblings were told that, you know, I'm just an annoyance. So that message came back to me and I said, okay, fine, because I tried for a year and a half. I was sending Birthday cards to sending Christmas cards and text him and say, hey, just want you to know that I love you. You know, if you ever want to talk, please call me.
Speaker 6: I'm always here and nothing and listen, I'm not saying you'd get on your hands and knees and grovel. I'm just suggesting, every two or three months, draw up a note in a mailbox, send them an email, send them to shoot them a text, say just that, leave your door open, and then ultimately you know that final.
Speaker 2: Decision will rest with them.
Speaker 1: Now, there are certain people in my life I'll never let back in my life, and they know who they are and they deserve every bit of it.
Speaker 2: But I try, but I don't want to live my life that way. Now.
Speaker 1: I will tell you, if it's not your children, I'm talking very specifically here about children. If it's not children, and you can forgive people, but that doesn't mean you have to like them and be friends with them. And I think that's perfectly fine.
Speaker 5: I've also arned through counseling though, that as hard as it is for me to be cut out, I do also have to teach some lif own health.
Speaker 1: And is it really Is it really that hard to shoot a note every two or three months saying my door is always open. I love you, You're you're my blood, you're my son. I'll never give up on you when you If you ever change your mind, my door's open.
Speaker 2: Is that you know, I wouldn't. I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't spend any more time than that on it. But I think when it comes to children, I'm talking very specifically here. You know, siblings, you know whatever, nieces, nephews, whatever, you know, an ex spouse probably. I've never really met many x exes that really are crazy about each other. They tolerate each other, or they just you know, for the sake of the kids, they get along, right, But in this case, when it's your children, I think you go the extra extra mile that. Look, you don't have to follow my advice. What the hell do I know, I'm a dope.
Speaker 5: Well, the problem is you don't want to anger them even further and make them alienate you, even because.
Speaker 1: You keep well you know, you don't have any contact with them now, I mean it's been three years. I think sending a kind note is far from alienation. It's you're you're reaching out a hand of you know, of of openness. I don't you know if that's if they have a problem with that, that's their problem, not your problem. At that point, you've done it. You're doing everything you can do. After that, they have to decide.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, like I said, I did that for a year and a half and nothing changed. So I have to consider my own well being as well.
Speaker 1: If you really do you really think it would hurt you. This would impact your well being if every two or three months you just dropped the note to your son.
Speaker 2: That would hurt your well being.
Speaker 1: Because it sounds like you're being a little bit of a snowflake if that would upset you that much.
Speaker 5: Have you ever suffered from depression?
Speaker 1: I have not, but I know many people that have, so I'm very aware of you. You've suffered depression over this? Yes, Okay, that's a different all right, now we're adding to the equation. At that point, I would urge you to talk to your doctor about it. But you can say I talked to my friend Sean Hannity and he thought I should do this. Then when I told him, you know, I've suffered from depression over this.
Speaker 2: What do you think of his idea? And and you know, make your own decision. I'm not telling you what to do.
Speaker 1: I'm just I just think with children, you go the extra extra extra fifteen thousand miles.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. That's all.
Speaker 1: But don't do it if it's gonna if it really is going to impact you that negatively, I wouldn't do it. Okay, all right, Brenda, God bless you.
Speaker 2: I hope it works out. You'd be happy.
Speaker 1: You should find your own happiness anyway. Others should not dictate whether you're happy or sad on any given day. Bonnie, Minnesota, next on the Sean Hannity Show. What are all these Minnesota calls on my scream?
Speaker 2: Bonnie? How are you? How's Tim Wallas doing? I miss him?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm fine, Sean, certainly no lack of potential contention here in Minnesota, but wanted to speak to Linda's situation and just remind everybody that the Last Supper is kind of like our Thanksgiving. You know, our family or the closest disciples of Jesus were all gathered together over a neil and the subject of betrayal came up, you know, during that Last Supper. But there was no animosity, there was no fighting, there was no you know, I guess telling people to leave and anger and all of that going on at the Last Supper. And I don't see why families or people gathering on Thanksgiving should be any different.
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of agree with you. Listen.
Speaker 1: I've known Linda not long enough to know that when she takes a position, it's done. So those liberal relatives in her family, they're going to get the door bag, as you called it, the door gey bag. I've got to run, though, Bonnie. I'm going to go to the White House, the President meeting with Mum Dannie. I really don't care what Mum Nanni says, but it's worth checking in, dipping in, make sure what.
Speaker 2: You got that. Pull that up apparently.
Speaker 8: Troops to New York City.
Speaker 9: I can both have differences when it comes to ICE agents right in New York City.
Speaker 8: I'm just mow. You called ICE a road government entity.
Speaker 5: I wonder how do.
Speaker 10: You reconcile your differences on both of those issues.
Speaker 8: Well, I think we're going to work them out. And I think that if we have known murderers and known drug dealers and some.
Speaker 4: Very bad people, you know, we want to get them out. And the mayor ones have we've discussed this is a great length. Actually, maybe more than anything else, he wants to have a safe New York.
Speaker 8: Ultimately, a safe New York is going to be a great New York If.
Speaker 4: It's not safe, no matter how well we do with pricing and with anything else. We can talk about anything you want. If you don't have safe streets, it's not going to be a success.
Speaker 8: So we're going to work together.
Speaker 4: We're going to make sure that if they are horrible people there, we want to get him out. I think he wants to get him out, maybe more than I do, so we'll work together.
Speaker 8: We discussed it at Great leg. Yes, please, we have a two questions. If I I won't he has spread from le bec in a second, but my.
Speaker 9: First vote from the mayor of that you'll vote from a different costs of.
Speaker 8: The pot perspector. He voted the populus.
Speaker 9: And it's just one of the two ways that the President's campaign style, his techniques, his social medias inspired any parts of build Company.
Speaker 11: Well, I actually told the President that, you know, so much of the focus of our campaign has been on the cost of living crisis. And when we asked those New Yorkers who had voted for the president, when we saw an increase in his numbers in New York City, that came back to the same issue, cost of living, cost of living, cost of living, and they spoke about the cost of groceries, the cost of rent, the cost of khand, the cost of childcare, and too often politicians are looking to lecture to New Yorkers what they should care about.
Speaker 8: As a sposed to listen.
Speaker 11: And when we spoke to those voters who voted for President Trump, we heard them speak about cost of living. We focus on that same cost of living. And that's where I am really looking forward to delivering for New Yorkers in partnership with the President on the affordability agenda.
Speaker 4: And I think we have to work a little bit. We talked about con edisone. We have to work a little bit and get any of the prices because you know, we've gotten fuel prices way down, but it hasn't shown up in con Edison, and we're going to have to talk to them, you know, if if we're saying sending them fuel at a much lower price than it was a year ago, which is true, we have to get con Edison.
Speaker 8: To set lowering their rates. Absolutely.
Speaker 9: I'm lostly so they were pretty happy your parents to see BBC five billion dollars. You interstudents and prime ministers as well.
Speaker 4: Its progress up things well, we get along very well with the Prime minister.
Speaker 8: We've made a deal with UK. I like him.
Speaker 4: He's a fine person. And you know, I think they have some big energy problems. You know, they've got win all over the place. They're gonna have to start using other methods because their energy is out of control. Talking about the UK, it's out of control. And he's got that problem. He's got a big immigration problem, as you know, and he's got a big energy problem.
Speaker 8: And we talk about he's a good many Prime minister is a good man. Out of I haven't spoken this way.
Speaker 4: It's less few new attended who it's the less you about your plans.
Speaker 8: Or you Uh, I've spoken with their people. We have a plan.
Speaker 4: It's horrible what's happening. It's a war that should have never happened. It would have never happened if I was president.
Speaker 8: And it's a shame. And I thought they should have acted quicker. But it's a cold.
Speaker 4: Winter and a lot of the h a lot of the you talk about utilities, but a lot of the big uh energy producing plants have been under attack. To put it mildly, to put it nicely, Uh, yeah, we have a way of getting peace, or we think we have a way of getting peace. He's gonna have to approve it, so said, so many people. You know, last month they lost twenty five thousand soldiers. This is something we haven't seen anything like.
Speaker 8: This is the Second World War.
Speaker 4: They're averaging six or seven thousand a week between the two of them dead soldiers. And it goes on and on, and I think they're getting reasonably close. But it's I don't want to predict. I would have said that would have been one of my early ones. I did eight piece steals of countries, including in India Pakistan.
Speaker 1: All right, Festations along the Sean Hennity Show radio network. We will continue the president kind of like an open press forum with Zoron Kami, Marxist Mumdani at the White House. After their meeting. We'll take a little bit more of this, Jim Jordan at the top of the next hour. We'll take this to the top of the hour. Festations that need to take a break.
Speaker 4: You just see all the death, and you know, it doesn't affect us other than the fact that we don't want to see all those people that really so on the other side of the ocean. It's a war that should have never happened. It did happened. I blamed the person also sitting right behind this desk. This is a war that should have never happened, and it wouldn't have happened if I were president. But we're trying to save a lot of lives. They're losing twenty five Think of that, twenty five thousand lives over the last short period of time.
Speaker 8: That's Ukrainian and Russian. And see what happened?
Speaker 12: I asked the mayor elective of House resolution just passed overwhelmingly to condemn socialism, including the eighty six Democrats, all of House dem leadership, and the Minory leader from Jeffaries, despite his endorsement of you.
Speaker 2: What's your reaction to that.
Speaker 11: I have to be honest with you, I focused very little on resolutions. Frankly, I've been focusing socialism.
Speaker 8: I understand.
Speaker 11: I think the focus is on the work at hand. I can tell you I am someone who is a democratic socialist. I've been very open about that, and I know there might be differences about ideology, but the place of agreement is the work that needs to be done to make New York City affordable. That's what I look forward to you.
Speaker 3: I want to clarify your answers to Stephan Wilson. He asked about your comment.
Speaker 12: Called the president a fascist, and your answer was, when President.
Speaker 3: Trump and I even clear about our positions and our views, are you.
Speaker 12: Affirming that you think President Trump's a fascist?
Speaker 11: I've spoken about.
Speaker 8: That's okay, you can okay, it's easier. It's easier than explaining it, Palt, but.
Speaker 2: Never to ask you.
Speaker 12: Also about this Ukraine plan, President Zealiski said today that his country would risk either giving up.
Speaker 2: The partner or giving up his dignity.
Speaker 3: There's one criticism that this deal.
Speaker 8: Do you mean doesn't like it?
Speaker 3: It's unclear.
Speaker 4: He was sort of, he'll have to like it, and if he doesn't like it, then you know, they should just keep fighting.
Speaker 8: I guess yeah.
Speaker 12: Interest that you made, though, was that if he doesn't accept it, that the US would pull back its support for Ukraine.
Speaker 4: Well, at some point he's going to have to accept something as an accepted. You remember, right in the Oval Office not so long ago, I said, you don't have the cards. Don't forget. I inherited this war. I would have never this war never would have happened. I inherited this war, and I thought you should have made a deal a year ago two years ago, the ultimate deal would.
Speaker 8: Have been have never started.
Speaker 4: That would have been a good deal that could have been done too if you had the right president, but you didn't have the right president as president.
Speaker 10: President is something that you and mister Mondani seem to agree on. Democrats have around New York City for a long time.
Speaker 8: Mister am.
Speaker 9: Do you see Democrat policy specifically as being a problem?
Speaker 8: And I'd like to be a questioned that only.
Speaker 11: Look, I think that there are many things in our city where we have to own the responsibility of it, things that existed long before the president was the president, and those are also part of the message of our campaign was to take on a broken politics of the past, and I ran against a number of candidates who represented different versions.
Speaker 8: Of that past.
Speaker 11: And what we found time and again is that working people were left behind in the politics of our city. And what we're looking to do is put those people right back at the heart of our politics so that we don't have a situation where we're in the wealthiest city in the history of the world and yet one in five can't even afford two dollars and ninety cents for a metro card.
Speaker 8: This is real, you know.
Speaker 4: We had some interesting conversation and some of his ideas really have the same ideas that I have. But a big thing on cost. You know, the new word is affordability. Another word is just groceries. You know, it's sort of an old fashioned word, but it's very accurate.
Speaker 8: And they're coming down, and they're coming down. They were you know, we had both of us.
Speaker 4: We had the highest inflation in the history of our country the last four years under the Biden administration.
Speaker 8: And we've got inflation down now to a normal number. It's going to go even a little bit lower than that. Katie, do you have something in it?
Speaker 9: Bani Off talks about US city.
Speaker 3: Covered by international follow international.
Speaker 2: Reconstitution.
Speaker 4: What is your response to, Well, I don't know what you're referring to in terms. It could be covered by international law, local law, it's covered by a lot of laws, but it's covered by US law. Are you referring to anything in particular.
Speaker 11: City by enforces and forces international law?
Speaker 7: No, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Would you wanna do you want to respond?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think what I've shared with the President is our desire to not only follow the laws of our own city, laws that protect New Yorkers but also a desire for consistency in our politics across the board. And that's something that we've talked about and something that I know many New Yorkers want. We discussed ice and New York City, and I spoke about how the laws that we have in New York City allow for New York City government to speak to the federal administration for about one hundred and seventy serious crimes, the concerns that many New Yorkers have around the enforcement of integration laws on New Yorkers across the five boroughs, and most recently, we're talking about a mother and her two children. How this has very little to do with what that is.
Speaker 4: What we did is we discussed crime more than ice per se. We discussed crime. And he doesn't want to see crime, and I don't want to see crime, and I have very little doubt that we're not going to get along on that issue. He wants to and he said some things that were very interesting, very interesting as to housing construction, and he wants to see houses go up. He wants to see a lot of houses created, a lot of apartments built, et cetera. And you know, we actually people would be shocked, but I want to see the same thing, Jack.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 10: One of the policies as well that Marilyn mcdonne talked about a number of times about it on the campaign was shifting the tax burden for property taxes from what he called minority communities to white based communities and putting more taxes on white people.
Speaker 8: I also noticed that in your.
Speaker 2: Acceptance, Coach, you didn't mention didn't mention.
Speaker 10: Anything about America or Christians or white people in general, and so I didn't know if that was one of the policies that you guys had spoken about.
Speaker 11: We focused on affordability, We focused on the cost of living crisis. What I will say is that I am very much interested in property tax reform because what we see right now in New York City is a system that is so inequitable that it can't even stand up in court.
Speaker 2: This that I can really handle.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me make a prediction, Linda Mark this moment while they met today and that yeah, okay, they agree on the word affordability, and oh yeah, they talked about crime. There are huge gaps of disagreement that are going to be front and center.
Speaker 2: Do you agree with me?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, this is like Showtime discuss.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll play nice in the sandbox for today. But anyway, well, full coverage of this tonight on Hannity. Jim Jordan, by the way, was also spied on with all these US senators. Apparently it was supposed to be about January sixth, but they were spying on him in twenty twenty. We'll find out what that's all about as we continue