Speaker 1: All right, We're good.
Speaker 2: You like.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boys, hanging with the fast, betting on a game. No moment's gonna tell us. What do you not be over here just drinking beer and making n baby, I'm hanging with the Fellers, busting with the boys.
Speaker 4: Bro, Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. We have a fun one in store for you, Episode three nineteen. If you're listening, if you're listening on the audio right now, you're driving in early, you're getting some laughing with the boys on your way to work. Make sure you're subscribed on audio. It's it's Spotify, it's Google, it's Apple. If you're watching on YouTube right now and you're seeing our pretty little faces, make sure again you are subscribed to the Boys. It helps us out a lot. We are the boys are on their own, and we are also presented by the Fandels Sports Book, The Fandel Sports Book, America's number one sports book in the game. How was our first week?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Can we dive into the promos we got all week long? I feel like it was a bumpy It was a rocky start, per usual with the.
Speaker 5: Boys, right right, I think here's what I'll say vibes ten out of ten. Yeah, the operation people texting us emails every day. Here's what we're focused on. Have a little fun with this. Jump into that. The fifty percent token profit.
Speaker 4: Boost which everybody was diving.
Speaker 5: People were getting after it.
Speaker 4: Got that text the next day, How good did that make you feel?
Speaker 5: Oh? Really nice? And I got a call on Friday. Yeah, I got a call on Friday too. All those things you bundle that up, perfect, fantastic. First wee FanDuel. Now let's get to the nitty gritty. We put our picks out there for the people to see it. The guys who love us, the tier ones, they check us out and they say, I want to go with the boys on this situation. Right, if you did that for the week, you've lost some money.
Speaker 4: I think the tier ones, I think the people that are all in on the boys dishing up picks. I think they know that basketball isn't necessarily our back. UFC wasn't our back. No season. We can we'll dive in.
Speaker 5: We'll dive into that. Well, we'll dive into that. But overall, I give the week of four point five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, great rating and knowing that conference tournament, conference tournament weeks coming up, which we might be dipping our toes in the SEC Tournament this weekend since the Tier in Nashville, best conference in college basketball right now, the SEC, uh that's coming to town. Oh yeah, I love your rating. I love your judgment of a four point five? What do what's fun little things do we have going on this week for the profit boost?
Speaker 5: Let's talk about the profit boost.
Speaker 4: Let's see all week long?
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, J I was gonna say we learned this weekend why fan duel shows us?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're great.
Speaker 7: We're great customers.
Speaker 4: We're gonna keep going back.
Speaker 5: We basically we've given back what they paid us. Right yeah, right now we're one for one on weeks.
Speaker 4: Listen the sports you know, they're gonna hit you in the mouth, you're gonna bleed a little bit. But it's those who just keep getting back up and keep going into the fight because the tide is going to turn.
Speaker 5: What's the phrase, It's not about all how hard you can hit.
Speaker 4: It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how it is done. All week long on the FanDuel Sportsbook. You have underdog bets. If your underdog bet wins, you'll land even more winnings with a profit boost from yours truly at FanDuel. This is your chance to ride with the long shots, the scrappy teams, the one that refuse to go quietly. And if you've been waiting to join FanDuel, there's no better time. This app is super easy to use and when you win, you'll get paid instantly. Just visit fandel dot com slash busting to download America's number one sportsbook today and back your dog of the day with a profit boost. To make things easy for you, we put the links in the description if you want to just go ahead and navigate and hit the link, or if you just want to go on the app store and download the fan Duel sportsbook app. Again it breezy. They're gonna have promos of profit boost for the underdogs all week long in college basketball, because, after all, anything can happen in March.
Speaker 8: Anything twenty one plus and present in select states for Kansas in affiliation with Kansas Star Casino or eighteen plus and present in DC opt in required bonus issued as non withdrawable profit boost tokens restrictions apply, including any token expiration and max wager amount. See terms at sportsbook dot FanDuel dot com. Gambling problem call one eight hundred gambler, or visit RG dash help dot com call one eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org slash chat. In Connecticut, Hope is here Gambling Helpline MA dot org or call eight hundred three two seven fifty fifty for twenty four seven support. In Massachusetts, visit www dot MD gamblinghelp dot organ Maryland call one eight seven seven eight Hope NY or text Hope NY four six seven three sixty nine.
Speaker 4: In New York, anything can happen in Mark.
Speaker 5: Anything can happen in March right now. What's happening is we haven't won one. However, anything can happen. That's f oh our parlay, parlay. I've won some straight bets now straight bets. Duke minus nine and a half. I hit Duke, he was unstoppable.
Speaker 4: Tennessee let me down. There was Auburn, Alabama.
Speaker 7: None with Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Joe.
Speaker 7: We covered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what That's what I'm saying. South Carolina covered the FanDuel Auburn game. I had the or not Fandel Auburn Alabama Auburn. I had the under in that game. It was like one seventy nine and a half. That game was incredible to watch. I watched. I was watching the entire second half and like seven By the time you're tuning in with like there was like several minutes left, there had already been like seven league changes, and Bro, they tied. It was an easy under. Bro, they tie and go into overtime.
Speaker 5: That's brutal because Alabama, like the last twenty second. Alabama's everyone scoring offense in all of college football, right yeah, or college basketball.
Speaker 4: They are fast pace. I was doing a little bit of research, the number one pacing offense in all of college basketball, and those slows it down there are slow. They're like a slow a slow death mentalit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the bow and strict and mentality. That would make a mistake.
Speaker 4: That would have been an easy one. But they went in o t which again you love to see it, the little the little drip drop there at the end by number one there from Alabama, Mark Sears, Mark.
Speaker 5: Sears, obviously we had a bunch of SEC boys in the back. Is this the year SEC gets it done.
Speaker 1: It should be.
Speaker 5: But it's a tournament. Anything can happen, anything can happen, anything can happen in March.
Speaker 4: God, but fun week, follow the boys. I'm sure we'll get to get to put together some parlays. Well, even if we get we're obviously gonna be putting together some parlays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, parlays will happen, whether you like it or not. They're coming out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna do them.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get after them. And you know what, We're gonna flip the script this week. It's a whole new week. You wipe the slate clean, you put some stage on you, you burn it and have fun with it, and now you get after it. That's what you do.
Speaker 4: Big, big movement, a lot of movement in the NFL. Can we pull up shift these tweets. Let's pull up shift these tweets.
Speaker 5: So let's just break down the tweets.
Speaker 9: Yeah, restarting, computer restarting can.
Speaker 4: Do what we can. But I know Schefty goes line for line of who's been getting these uh, who's been getting who's been getting traded, who's been getting new contracts. There's been a few big ones man, Max Crosby, a shout out the boy, Max Crosby bros. Setting the market the highest highest non quarterback contract in NFL history for a total of.
Speaker 5: Four days, four days, maybe four days, three days, seventy two hours, we'll say seventy two hours plus. Yeah, and then all of a sudden, Miles Garrett comes in. That photo of him doing a press conference with the Johnny grays On resurfaces, and we understand exactly why he's getting all that money. Matt Bell cow I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna say, Miles Garrett, by the way, that's a that's a class ten dragon. Your boy watched to train your dragon, class last dragon.
Speaker 5: Dude, he is. It's impressive both of them getting the contracts they have, but it's also impressive the game of chess that players are playing now that Max Crosby, you hear he's upset about going with the Raiders. He wants to go to contender. He wants to play this game to win.
Speaker 4: Be great.
Speaker 5: What happens, hey, Max, howbout we just dow a massive back at you and make you the highest paid non quarterback of all time. Max Oblige just signs the line. Miles Garrett, there he wants out. Yeah. You go down to Radio Road during the Super Bowl, everyone say, hey, who wants Max Crosby. All the players are doing their best thing. You see George Kittle on there, He's talking about coming to the forty nine ers, and Hutchinson's going, I don't know how financially we can get that done, but if we can get that done, that'd be incredible to have me and him back and forth. Yeah, And you have all these teams basically whisper and clamor and saying Miles come to us. That makes the Cleveland Browns shit their pants and they say, hey, how about this sign on the doted line here? And it's five million dollars more than Max's.
Speaker 4: Apy Yeah, forty per year.
Speaker 5: It's insane, insane, four point five million more because I think Max is thirty five and a half and he got Usually when guys reset the market, it's that standard, like by a five hundred thousand. It's always by like sometimes by like I think Trent Williams became the highest paid five or six years ago when he went to the forty nine ers by like zero point oh one, so like ten thousand dollars more. But the way it usually resets is like people will jump by five hundred thousands and way, okay, I'm okay, I'm next time. Next. Max Crosby hits one thirty five to five or one whatever it was, beats him by five hundred thousand. Whoever for the second highest paid non quarterback was, and then Miles Garrett four and a half million. Like he was commanding something crazy right there. Yeah, now all of a sudden, the boy's happy. They're gonna win it all on Miles's eyes. Now, the Browns are going to the distance this year, aren't they.
Speaker 4: Miles was fired up too for I don't know, I forget what the guarantees were for Miles Garrett, but you look at Max it was like, you know, I'm butchering this a little bit, but I'll just say he signed one hundred million dollar extension and like ninety percent of it ninety million dollars guarantee.
Speaker 5: We're finally getting to the area that was a brain baby of Kirk Cousins, of guaranteed contracts, and you can kind of start to see it with Max's because the percentage wise it was always in that it'd be great if it was like a sixty percent guarantee or like a sixty five percent guarantee. Now you see these guys creeping up the board and getting those close to fully guaranteed contracts, which is awesome. I think Miles is a little less. He's got more guarantee than Max, but less for a percentage in his contract than Max's contract. So it's awesome to see. It's great to see guys get paid. But it brings us back to the conversation that JP was having a couple of weeks ago, how much is too much? It brings us back to how much is too much? JP?
Speaker 7: No, I love these contracts for these guys.
Speaker 6: Every single you guys right, and this is how you know Max deserves it.
Speaker 7: This morning, I'm scrolling on TikTok I have.
Speaker 6: There's a motivational video that comes up in my algorithm naturally, and it's Tim Grover's voice. It's Michael Jordan practicing. It's like, you know, it's all about the process, It's all about these things. It goes from Michael Jordan, it goes to a Kobe Bryant game winner, then it goes to Max running out of the tunnel, and it was.
Speaker 7: A Kobe Max and Michael Jordan edit. I was like, I really made it.
Speaker 6: Like if you get to be putting one of the Tim Grover edits right with MJ and Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 7: That's it was too good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's you've made it, all of us on the bus. Yeah, do you will in the laughing We'll get that.
Speaker 2: You get a Max tune into the vlog from Vegas. He's got a few words for JP.
Speaker 5: And yes he does. Max has a couple of Hey, it doesn't mean they forget that one hundred million dollar man still wants is coined from JP.
Speaker 2: They made a bet on the average and.
Speaker 4: JP.
Speaker 5: I will say that somebody on this bus did sell you out. I'm not gonna say who. Yeah, we're not gonna say who Jack. I mean, we're not gonna say or we're not gonna say who sold them out?
Speaker 4: Whatever, dude, we're seeing, we're currently we're currently shooting this Monday morning Twitter. We're catching mord right now from our from our guy in the back. Twitter is down on desktop. Uh, so we can go, so we can go through some more of these contracts, but also on Max. With Max and Miles, you gotta think to like, what's gonna happen with Michael Parsons, t J. Watt, and these guys who are kind of waiting in the wing. Yeah, back in the dark.
Speaker 5: I think if you are those guys, Trey Hendrickson, if you are well that he wants out of the Bengals. But if you're the Cowboys, if you're the Steelers, if you're the Lions, you're kicking yourself right now because you want to be first in the situations. You want to be the guys and be like, all right, we'll pay you, We'll make you the highest paid riding now, knowing good and well that market's going to be reset three more times, especially with this free agency market of having like that high of caliber rushers that are maybe you want to maybe be up for a contract. They're acting like they're upset when they might not really be upset. Like all these games of chess being played. The Steelers the Cowboys, and would have been the Bengals if if Hendrickson would have stayed.
Speaker 4: But we were mentioning the Steelers too, like signing our trading for DK, me DK and him a contract that is big time and you loved what do you have?
Speaker 9: Khalil Mack reach agreement today on one year, fully guaranteed eighteen million.
Speaker 4: Oh you saw John r John Jim Harble, he was on the mcavie show not too long ago telling the GM. I think he was sitting the next him like bay Khalil Mack Bayham Bayam. The boy gets paid. But DK Metcalf I love seeing the Steelers just go on offense too, because they've always been the highest paid defense and they've never had any weapons on offense. DK Metcalf number fourteen, George Pickts, number fourteen. Cannot wait to see them on the team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, both of them.
Speaker 4: Fourteen.
Speaker 5: Who's gonna get that number? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Because they believe they're gonna fight for it.
Speaker 5: Fun ye a rough and rowdy or something.
Speaker 4: So funny meme where it was like from Step Brothers where you have Will Ferrell and John c Riley when they're standing in the front yard just facing each other. It's gonna be like when their first meeting, when DK is gonna ask him about number fourteen.
Speaker 5: I know what's gonna happen. I feel like the go to move for DKs just to go to one. Yeah, I feel like that's what all receivers goes on.
Speaker 4: I think George.
Speaker 7: I don't. I don't see George giving it up.
Speaker 5: I don't see George George anything.
Speaker 2: I feel like DK, like it's the potential for a rebrand, so like you get go to a new place, new number, new U, new idea point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 2: We all would love to see just already some locker and beefs just starts doing.
Speaker 5: I mean both those guys are known for their extracurriculars, like on the field during in a little bit after plays like could you imagine Week two, they're both just pissed off about something and then there's a draw play up the middle and they they're both just fighting on both sides of the fieldside the field, just beating get.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be cooking corners, like getting in fights and ship they could.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think DK is gonna elevate pickings game like you won't see you know it is what it is. He's he's quit on some routes in the middle of place before you have somebody like DK there. I do think they're gonna feed off of each other. It's just all about who they're gonna get under center. So Russell Wilson justin fields there's also whispers now again this is this is Monday. Donald Free Agency basically opens up. I've seen Donald. I've also seen Aaron Rodgers. Apparently the Steelers are having a conversation with Aaron Rodgers, like where's Aaron Rodgers gonna go? People has been heavy on the New York Giants, but I've been seeing the rumors and whispers of the Steelers. The Vikings. Obviously, I think we might have manufactured the t to see one. I don't know if I've ever seen if I've seen that one.
Speaker 5: For a reason, the only thing that would ever come up about Aaron Rodgers and Tennessee was he owns land out here. I think that was what the mainstream media would would comment on when it rolled in a Nashville with a little quick comment and then they kind of quickly jump out of there. Steelers would be a great place for him to go, too. Yeah, Vikings would be outstanding for him. I think. No, I don't love the Vikings pick because you kind of have the opportunity to get the deal done with Sam Darnold, but you also have JJ sitting.
Speaker 4: There, but they're letting Sam go. Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 5: Well, they're letting him test the market. We'll see how much he gets. Maybe they have an offer on board or something like that. Like you kind of Sam had so much success with the Vikings. He could sit there and get a forty million dollar deal from somewhere forty million dollars from the Vikings. They might match, So I feel like he would kind of lean towards going there, knowing that he fits in that system so well and does really well. I loved the idea of Aaron Rodgers at the Raiders before they end up getting.
Speaker 4: Geno Smith Gino Smith.
Speaker 5: But there was all that back and forth about Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers. They don't like each other, but you kind of move those things aside for business. Actually, allegedly the conversation revolving around the Raiders was, Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady do not like each other. There's like some sort of beef. Whether it's a competitive standpoint or a personality standpoint. They don't like each other. So it might not work. But the best fit for Aaron Rodgers and the best fit for the Raiders would be each other. The personalities go well together. You get a guy like Pete Carroll who has got that Tomlin kind of figure where he can kind of sit with any kind of personality and bring out the best in them. So it was an interesting thought process for a little bit. Obviously that's gone now, but now I would love to see Aaron Rodgers with the Steelers.
Speaker 2: But how ee would it be if Aaron Rodgers went to Minnesota and Fallow just step for step that far?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 2: Also, speaking about the Titans, I don't know if y'all saw a Bucks tweet this morning.
Speaker 4: I'm Buck, Oh, buddy, you see all these movies, mate, Well, every name we've mentioned.
Speaker 2: But he's had two names I've heard around Titan's interests, Zach Wilson and Mac Jones. I swear to God, no bullshit. Actually, I'm not gonna do this again hypothetically. I'm gonna kill myself if we get.
Speaker 5: These I love. I swear to God, no bullshit.
Speaker 4: I saw the results.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 4: I saw Bucks tweet and I just started laughing because you see all these names that have been coming through Shifty and all the moves, these big dog moves are getting made with all these teams, and then just the Titans. They're talking.
Speaker 5: This is This is the issue with the Titans. This is the issue every year. Every year that I was with the Titans, it was always first day of free agency would go by, and you look at your phone. You'd be excited about what keystone players are you gonna get on your team, and it would be quiet as hell. Day two. Maybe at the end of day tay two.
Speaker 4: You would get a guy.
Speaker 5: It would usually be an offensive lineman, our defensive live but nothing that would make you.
Speaker 4: Feel like a tear two.
Speaker 5: You can go like we had one year. We got Julio Jones and that was exciting. I think that was day two of the free agency. And then day three finally hits and you get a couple of guys jumping in with the one year eight million, the two year sixteen kind of thing going on, and you'd be like, all right, I guess we're gonna we're gonna do it again. We're gonna do with grit and spit. Last year, the Titans go into free agency and they make splash moves. They get us all drinking the kool aid a little bit. I go on the radio decision we go twelve and oh or sorry seventeen to oh we can get this whole thing going. The whole city of Nashville is feeling fired up looking at the Vegas all the sports book, probably most likely the FanDuel sportsbook, seeing four and a half wins, going, this is a bucket. This is as easy as it comes right here. How do I empty the mortgage out on this one? And what do they do? They get the under on that one. So, if I'm the Titians, I'm probably a little more nervous about spending some money in fregency now too.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now, Amy Adams and Callahan, since I know you're listening to this, because they're obviously avid watchers, they do watch. If you guys take Zach Wilson or Mac Jones, that would be the fastest way to lose momentum. Ain't already a dying franchise, right, Don't say dying.
Speaker 4: You said dying. They're building.
Speaker 5: Speak rough.
Speaker 2: Jones or Zach Wilson in free agency, consider us dead.
Speaker 5: Let me say this Jack.
Speaker 4: Now they're saying, they're saying these guys could be competent backups because it's there are I don't even want him in the bill. Cam Ward want Ward.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's been on the camore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people are saying that's where they're going with their first pig.
Speaker 2: Let's say that that would bring us so back super Bowl bound twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: Smooth seas never made a skilled sailor. All right, we need these rocky waters right now, he's being no, he's no, we're not, dude, We're not. We're being forged in fire. We're being forged right now's going through the ring. He knows, he knows that how the NFL is, and it's not for long. And if it goes away it went last year, he'll probably be out. He gets that. Amy, she's been catching bullets left, right and center about how the whole the team's going downhill? How are you making the stadium now? If you can't fill up the stadium we have like this is really not for the Titans, it's for everything else. So we they understand. Let's give him some grace and let's see if we can turn the ship around this year.
Speaker 4: What are you thinking that five way season would be successful?
Speaker 5: Seventeen games.
Speaker 4: Last year?
Speaker 5: How many wins the line seven and a half.
Speaker 2: I think their line is statistically have the worst spread against teams in the Super Bowl era.
Speaker 4: So three wins, so you're looking for them just to get like four.
Speaker 5: I would always as a Titans fan.
Speaker 2: You aren't a Titans fan. You literally said it Yesterday's.
Speaker 4: Line of thinking of seeing the whole picture, like if you just get a little bit better each year, that's what he's looking here.
Speaker 5: But I think if you the little bit better each year based on the mentality, can I get it? Is this my show? I don't know what's going on here, so mentality, I literally I love it. I love it. You can speak, but I just do want to finish the thought. If you look at where the Titans are at from a mental standpoint, the owners, the vibe of the city, everything, if you get four or five wins and your callahan, you're probably gone. That being said, four five wins is better. You do want to see some sort of step forward. And the good news is for Titans fans, we don't got to do a whole lot to get better. We don't got to do a whole lot to get better. What's up Jack?
Speaker 2: If you think that if we get four or five year and that's yeah, it's improved. Technically, it's improved.
Speaker 5: Technically, it's improvement.
Speaker 2: Technically, we're still hypothetically killing ourselves if we go four and whatever. But imagine if we have Zach Wilson and Will Levis in the QB room in a week.
Speaker 5: Imagine, Yeah, no one's mom's safe and no man is safe. I get it, I understand, I love free. I think I don't like if Zach Wilson or Mac Jones come to the Titans. You're not gonna see a world where one of those guys and Will Levis or in the building come the fall. If you bring one of those guys, it's a we know these guys aren't going to stand up a franchise. We know these guys aren't gonna be able to give us a thousand wins, but they can be serviceable while we draft a quarterback one overall. If you go with a Mac Jones, if you go with a Zach Wilson, you're basically saying or taking back with the number one overall, pick yeah, And we need a safety blanket in case this kid isn't who we have. We need somebody with some experience. And right now, what the market says is this is the best experience we have for the situation we're in.
Speaker 4: This is not a.
Speaker 5: We're planting our flag in the ground of a Zach Wilson and Mac Jones because if they came out and Callahan goes, these are our guys. You have the floor jacket, your your comments. Besides killing yourself, I'm also this is a process, Jack, I do.
Speaker 4: I think what Taylor is saying is right. Like, if you're going with Mac Jones or Zach Wilson, that means you're all eyes on going.
Speaker 5: One overall with quarterbacks one overall.
Speaker 4: I think it's gotta be cam Warder.
Speaker 2: I love cam Warton.
Speaker 5: If the new the new GM is sitting there saying, Okay, we know who our guy is in this draft, and we have to pick of the litter right because we have the first overall pick, they need to not be focused on I don't love that photo so much. Make sure that makes it in the episode. Uh. I'm not focused on a backup quarterback right now. I'm focused on a right tackle. I'm focused on Morgan Moses, who is There's a rumor that came out yesterday about him. You bring a guy like Morgan Moses redskin. I think he's at the Jets this past year. Correct Good Player twenty fourteen drafts, so you know it was a fantastic draft.
Speaker 4: Bill Kellayen coached him. Yeah, Bill Callahan's coach drafted.
Speaker 5: He's been through the fire of Keith Carter, so he knows how to take bad coaching. He can come in and have a great coach at Nashville, Tennessee and keep fighting. You get that right tackle that if you can protect the quarterback, doesn't matter if quarterbacks good or not, you're in a better opportunity to get it out to your playmakers. That's what we need. We need a right tackle right now. You're cooking now, thank you.
Speaker 4: If you're making Jack feel better about that. Buck Rising tweet this morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, but I just saw it.
Speaker 4: I just laughed because all these names coming across that Monday.
Speaker 5: If you're you see, we see you see we get our new deal, and all of a sudden, Buck Rising has a mustache. He's just trying to be like us.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Buck is really doing his best.
Speaker 10: If you're planning on drafting the number one, like drafting a quarterback number one overall, wouldn't you want to bring in like a better backup to learn from, not Mac Jones or Zach Wilson. Bring in like an older guy and let let cam Ward learned from him rather than two That.
Speaker 5: Was my so yeah, actually let Jack leject to it because I had a nice little take. It is my take, but I wanted you to compliment my take. I'll I'll still do the take. I'll still say the take right now. You bring in Marcus Mariota. You bring in Marcus Mariota. He's a true professional. He's been here, He's a hero to Nashville, Tennessee. He's a serviceable backup. You saw what happened when he went in for Jaden Daniels last year. He can light up a football field periodically, and who knows. I still think he can be a guy. I still think he'd be a guy. That might be my bias. I love Marcus Mariota. You bring him back, You give him me eight. You say, Will Levis, we love you to death, thank you for everything. We'll see you later. You take cam Moore, Shuder, Sanders, whoever you believe your quarterback of choices at number one overall pick you have maybe the best business guy business quarterback. The best way to approach the game in the locker room with you with a young cat to develop cam Wod's got a lot of talent. Everything everyone is saying is that is the guy now that is going to be the first quarterback taking off the board with to be the first pick, third pick of fifth pick. You get a guy that Marcusburry other the building and you put him next to him. You put yourself in a position to be successful. Now, if I'm Callahan, I'm not taking I'm not taking a quarterback one overall, I would not do that. I think if I'm worried about my job.
Speaker 7: Security, you're taking a right tackle at first.
Speaker 5: No, I would tell I honestly, I would have tried. I would have tried harder for this Sam Donald, this Aaron Rodger thing gotten a quarterback, the Gino Smith I knew if he was on the board, the Matthew Stafford when I thought he was.
Speaker 4: On the board.
Speaker 5: I would have gone for those guys, knowing that I have a quarterback that you can come in and has had success in the NFL with some weapons and been like, hey, this is my best opportunity to stick around here a little bit longer. Then you take an obdual carter or if you're thinking a couple of years from now we're going to have a nice new stadium. We need to sell some some jerseys. Maybe trade back three four picks, take Travis Hunter as well. For a pr standpoint, That's what I would have done.
Speaker 4: But I would love the Abdul Carter, a dual Carter, especially with Harold now going off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense.
Speaker 4: Now, Minion, Harold lanes your bad.
Speaker 5: I saw you look into me, and you know, Harold's still because he's not gonna have to practice. He's gonna he's gonna have his he's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be like he's gonna in the training room.
Speaker 5: He's gonna have that little click thing on his grind. He's gonna sit there, go not today, He's gonna go out and walk through and he's gonna go up. He's gonna show up. He's gonna get close to double digit sacks every single year. Shadow.
Speaker 4: Harold's trying to be the Ferrari that just comes out on something.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly. Yeah, Oh it's sunny out today, get the nice car.
Speaker 4: Out, not to take away. He is a grinder. He is a grinder, Harold. He is trying to get that car out on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Harold works hard. But Harold has a great combination of working smart and yeah, yeah he's gonna come in got he's got a good physique. Yeah he's in, he's in shape. He plays extremely hard. But August twenty first, he's not gonna want to practice that.
Speaker 4: He's trying to always peak at the right thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, It's all about finding that peak, that weekly peak. And Mike Rabel understands. Mike Rabel fully understands that.
Speaker 4: I'm happy for him because he's back out in the Northeast to where you know, he went to b c went to college, went.
Speaker 5: To Boston College's got that whole thing done. Do you want to do a read real quick?
Speaker 4: Sure, let's get it.
Speaker 5: I know you just did the last one. But this was supposed to be verbay them, so I want to make sure that we can get this right.
Speaker 4: You can jump in anytime you need.
Speaker 5: What does a mechanic and an auto shop owner in Georgia, a taco restaurant operator in Arizona, and a light life savings medical innovator and Tennessee have in common. They're all small business owners and they're all thriving on TikTok across the US over seven point five million businesses, from family owned shops to entrepreneurs are using TikTok to compete and grow. In fact, seventy four percent of businesses on tiktoks a taketok seven percentage. Seventy four percent. Damn, it's a big percentage. You know what they've all said. They've all said that TikTok has allowed them to scale their operations, increase sales, and expand to new locations, and that growth means jobs. Today, they're over seven point five million US businesses on TikTok, employing more than twenty eight million people, and that number keeps growing. Small business small businesses thrive on TikTok. Learn more about TikTok's contributions to the USC of ME at TikTok Economy, TikTok Economic Impact. Dot com probably could use an acronym on that one, but it's all good man. Paula could have used an acronym. But yeah, I do a lot of moving parts.
Speaker 4: Davante Adams to the Rams, I would any time.
Speaker 5: Not Tavante Adams, I'm sorry. I'm thinking about your boy in uh in Uh, Florida, in Tampa, Lavonte David getting a stitch and I saw that. I smiled, thinking, I know you're somewhere smiling. Yeah, because that is your guy.
Speaker 4: Boogie yeah, boogie bro. He'll be his his entire career, like he's going to be a Ring of Honor cat there. There'll be arguments with him in the Hall of Fame for the rest of time.
Speaker 5: Is he yea? Is he like the most underrated player to ever play the game?
Speaker 4: I mean gotta be now. The short list isn't off the top of my head, like isn't sitting there in front of me, but Levante is. It is on that short list of most underrated players of all time because I think I believe he only has one Pro Bowl, which is gleed he only has one Pro Bowl and it might have been an alternate.
Speaker 5: We've had this conversation with Clay Matthews before. Though. They run the four to three at the Pro Bowl, right, which kills the middle linebackers.
Speaker 4: Right kills When you're an off the ball outside linebacker, you're getting in the same class as the pass rushing outside linebackers. When sacks are more, sacks are going to be sacks are going to be king. Yeah, because Levante's stats again. You put it up next to Bobby Wagoner, Luke Keakley all their years. Like he stacks up better in some categories than those.
Speaker 5: Slippery motherfucker too East of West guy, not going to run through your face at all, but hos a way of making sure you know what you have magnets. They're both like you take both the positive side of both the afside. They're just like always like you can't get him to touch that's him trying to block Yeah, you're trying to block him.
Speaker 4: He is slippery. He is a make all the plays du.
Speaker 5: Josh Allen as well. Last night, Josh Allen is to sea Le's give him a round of aplo huge.
Speaker 4: Extension that six years, three hundred and thirty million dollars, two.
Speaker 5: Hundred and fifty million dollars guaranteed. That's a quarter of a billion dollars, is a Josh, you could fuck around, do nothing. You're still going to get a quarter of a billion dollars no matter what. Brother, And you know what.
Speaker 4: He's probably doing even when he signed that contract. He's probably on the golf course right now with his boys that he grew up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably yeah, Okay, fiance, all right, what's still his fiance. He can't just say his hot ass fiance Jack. She is an incredible compliment. Yeah she's a beautiful woman. But we sit there and we say, hey, she's a woman.
Speaker 2: On the golf course with his boys. I can't be like and his hot wife.
Speaker 1: That guy's easy.
Speaker 5: He does have a history, man of called.
Speaker 4: You know, he's just hammer on the golf course right now? Ye and it smoked you of a wife.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, be class respectful about it. What I love about Josh too is I saw a bust and post a photo of Josh Allen on the bus, and I just thought about that conversation and him talking about how he doesn't really do anything in the off season. They're just enjoy life and kind of eat whatever. And and the fact that a gentlemen can enjoy life and eat whatever and then go to a play football for six months out of the year, come back and say I'm gonna keep enjoying life and doing nothing, but I'm also gonna sign this deal for three hundred and thirty million dollars.
Speaker 4: And he's the quarterback he is.
Speaker 5: Josh Allen might be an American hero. The the ability to do that and enjoy life, like if you are me and Will, you did. We didn't enjoy life. We like we picked pockets of time to go and say, I'm gonna have a good time. I'm gonna go to Compo, Sam Lucas, I'm gonna go back to Bontaana, Missouri, and see my family. We're gonna go and do these couple of things. But then we get back right into the fucking grind. That's what happens. That is not Hello, that is not h We did not have that possessed the ability to have the talent, get that contract and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we're we're kind of on a little different levels, but no doubt guys like me and Will, no, I was paranoid all year.
Speaker 5: Long, all year long. Yeah, we're paranoid for different reasons, but I was always the one of the paranoid survived kind of mentality. We got, Oh, should have a bow time out real quick? What is this? Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait on the bowt timeout? Yeah, Josh.
Speaker 7: Also, I wonder.
Speaker 6: If he was making less than Hayley Steinfeld before the contract. Now I feel like she might have elevated his game. He needs to be the bread winner. She's obviously very successful. She might have another Oscar worthy performance coming up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never know, you never know. A big win for the Bills and we barely touched on it. But Davante Adams still Rams is such an underrated move.
Speaker 5: What makes you say it's an underrated move for dollars.
Speaker 4: Because they got rid of Cooper Cup so you're kind of thinking, how are they going to fill that boy? But Davante Adams is still a freak, Like he's still somebody you can lean on in the game as the playmaker. And you also have Pooka Nukua who is Tyler Higbee. Yeah, you got all these offensive weapons, but uh, Davante Adams getting play with the quarterback like Matt Stafford. Now, he did get to play with Aaron Rodgers and they thought they were gonna win the Super Bowl when he signed to the Jets.
Speaker 5: Right scene of him on Pat mckecke, he walked through the screen and they thought the whole world was about to burn right there, right here.
Speaker 4: But that's in a situation where Aaron rode the organization. Nobody like the Rams are on the same page culturally, staff hered in McVeigh. You're getting to go play in a scheme like that to where it's high level, level two, level three thinking throughout your play calling throughout the game, which I feel like DeVante Adams moules well with that because you see clips of DeVante talking about the art of the route, talking about how him and Aaron are on the same page. From just a mental standpoint on, he'll change her out in the middle of a play or if they audible or something pre snap. That He's going in a system to where all they do is talk about that second third level of playing football. And so I think it's going to be a huge move.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't. I don't disagree with that at all. It's very It's very interesting how the narratives work in the NFL, because I'm not taking anything away from DeVante Adams and the talent he has. You talk to different receivers throughout the league and they say, yeah, devont DeVante Adams still a top five wide receiver, He's still a dog, still a dog. You usually don't see that when a guy for the last two three years hasn't had the numbers you'd wanted to have. A lot of times guys will drop off in numbers and whether it's a quarterback play or the play calling or whatever that has doesn't have anything to do with them. The narrative around that individual player kind of goes away and be like, hey, he was great, but you know he's kind of lost a step here and there. That has not happened to DeVante Adams. He is still talked about and wily regarded as one of the top wide receivers in the NFL. So I when I saw that contract, my brain went to, you, man, he hasn't really done nothing in a couple of years. But then you start to break it down about the art of the art of the route, him sitting on Club Shashay talking about that the show Receiver on Netflix, the passion and drive he has towards the game, and you see how he's caught in the shorts thing a couple of times when he's at the Raiders. He didn't have a quarterback consistently. There was some real big turmoil going on with the Jets last year and Aaron Rodgers. So you're right all the things you said about the Rams is a great fit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yet they're going to Pooka wears number seventeen.
Speaker 11: You think he gives that to DeVante Adams or does DeVante Adams rebrand like DK potentially.
Speaker 5: Will great great comment, great question.
Speaker 4: I think he tries to gain what I think what's the number? I think Davante gets seventeen?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's the number?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. I do think somebody like Pooka, just his spirit. It's small sample size of being around Pooka. Seems like the guy that would be like doesn't care about the number. Yeah, he cares about the passion of the game. Yeah, so Davante might get himself. But if I'm Pooka Pooka, if you can see this clip, and I know you actually do watch the show, Command the Bag, Command the Bag.
Speaker 5: What was this year, year twelve for Davonte Adams. He's been paid multiple massive figured contracts. He's got a two year, forty six million dollars.
Speaker 4: A little bad coming in now, give him a little something, Yeah, give a little something with them A hundred Yeah, you gotta that's a that's an unk move right there.
Speaker 7: If you have him off a little bit, you.
Speaker 5: Got to break him off a little bit. Taylor and I had the conversation when there was like some rumblings if I was still gonna go play or not before I found out if I could or not, And I was like, what about seventy seven? And I told her, I was like, I'll give my entire contract to way to wear seventy seven still swars zero, No, I will. I was wearing seventy seven. That was like one of my half tooths half toos. Obviously never worked out that way.
Speaker 9: So I really get excited about NFL teams. Like preseason wise, I got more dialed into the college football stuff. But with the Rams, I am getting a really strong sense of.
Speaker 5: A one last ride kind of season. I don't know, just going.
Speaker 4: All yeah, bringing staff back.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just have a feeling that you.
Speaker 4: Got the young defense to build around to eat another year in the system. What would you so if you went to another team and somebody has seventy seven who was a Pro Bowl caliber player, but he was young, he was young, he was in like year three. Yeah, has he made a Pro Bowl? Yeah, he's made a Pro Bowl.
Speaker 5: I don't think he'd walk away from it.
Speaker 4: But I'd offer what would you pay if he said I'll give you seventy seven for a million dollars? Would you do it?
Speaker 5: I would go home and talk to Taylan about it.
Speaker 4: What if she said, yeah, do what you want to do, then.
Speaker 5: I would go and I'd be the art of the deal, what art of the deal him? I would do something. I would try to figure it out. But I would you pay a million dollars? Probably not a million? Probably not a million. And I know I wanted to say yes for the sake of the show, say for the clicks, but in all reality I probably would have given five hundred thousand dollars for seventy so at that point time, with that mind frame, with that mindset, at that point in time, yeah, probably. Well, yeah, I think Puka, Puka, I had different mindsets. I think, Puka, I think, I think I think differently.
Speaker 2: If seventy seven's off the table, what number are you taking?
Speaker 5: Sixty nine? I would take sixty nine or goes hard? You kidding, David? Uh sixty nine? And I think there's a lot there's a lot of branding in sixty nine too. I think this Dave did a great job with it, but sixty nine goes hard.
Speaker 4: Dude b Trojan sponsored him so that the opportunity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's some off there at sixty nine. I do think sixty nine is an okay number. I think it's okay. I'm trying to be nice. I think for attacking you guys, stay in the seventies.
Speaker 4: I think so to seventies.
Speaker 5: I think seventies or matching numbers are like fifty five.
Speaker 4: Single digit number seven crazy bets would be so funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be sick.
Speaker 4: Do you see a body like the Trent Williams body just wearing number seven?
Speaker 5: That would be sweet or X? Yeah? I think yeah. I would have been a high six figures guy to keep seventy seven. I was just so part of the identity, so a part of the identity.
Speaker 4: I feel like if you started sixty nine and established sixty nine, then I see sixty nine. But going from a seventy something number two sixty nine, I feel like it's like a downgrade.
Speaker 5: Fifty five. I think fifty five is a solid number. I think the best numbers are fifty five, No, fifty five to seventy one, seventy seven. I think I think the best three numbers for a left tackle. I think seventy one goes hard, but that's also Trent Williams. Seventy three is still decent too. I like seventy three, but something about double double sticks. Man, Yeah, double sticks just looks different than anything else. I love the single day. I don't know how you guys feel, but I love the single digit look for on Big Boys. I think d line single Yeah, absolutely, what else to be? Hey?
Speaker 4: How was Vegas? How was Zuckerberg? Zuck was all how was Zuck? I saw you met Zuck and it was.
Speaker 5: I mean Jack Jack hit me with the Hey you guy, introduce your I'm like, oh yeah, we've got to get that done. So between I think the Gaeche and Perira fight is when for whatever reason, there was like a much bigger calm. There's a lot of moving parts between those fights, so it's all about picking your turn. Dana was up, he was walking around, and Zuck was kind of by himself with his wife. So we went over. We got the photo with mel Gibson and Taylor Sheridan and all them, and then I turned around and He's just sitting there all alone, all right, and no one to protect him in that situation. So I walked up. Mister Zuckberg wanted induced myself. My name is terol lawomblah blah blah. He he says, whatever and then I get into the low Hanging fruit. Saw you on Joe Rogan, saw you to your g A c L. How's how's the recovery? Ben, I've had a couple of myself. I had one that I had a revision done. So we go through the whole ACL thing. But his eyes lit up like he really wanted to talk about his injury. He was doing the motion of like how he was kicking when he when he tore the a CL And then right as we were about to I felt like a lull coming or maybe a transition of conversation. Hey man, just want to introduce myself. Great to meet you. Then started to go away, pulls me back in with what'd you do? And I was like, okay, you want to know what I did?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: I will say this. Mark Zuckerberg is the first person of status I had him with. I played ten years in the NFL, not nine years of the NFL. I mean he was my first guy I hit with the decade instead of nine. It felt uncomfortable, it felt wrong, but at the end of the day, it felt right. You know, he's got my data, he knows he probably looked me up and go He's a liar. That's okay, that's all right. I fuffed my numbers a little bit, sue me. So we talked about it, we talked about the isolated ACL all that when sat back down, but it was it was a cool experience. And we sat there and we're like, we're we're sitting with Max and we're like talking about the contract a little bit. And as we're like kind of talking about the contract, Zuck walks by, so it goes, what do you what do you think he's worth? And we pull that number up, buddy, two hundred and seventeen point two billion dollars.
Speaker 4: That's just that's yeah, just get It's just it's insane.
Speaker 5: He is the success this man has had, insane, and he's got a movie about him. He's doing the whole We're going He's got now Dana now on the board of Meta. He's flip flopped a little bit, but.
Speaker 2: He looks so funny with his hair and the big ass.
Speaker 5: Chain, the big chain, the baggy T shirt. He's made a transition. He has switched up.
Speaker 2: After Taylor talked to him, I started walking off and I was like, dude, I have to got to I was like, if I send a photo of me and Zuck to my dad right now, just unannounced. He's gonna die laughing. So I asked him, like, hey, can we get a photo? And it was like he did a factory reset and he kind of like stood up three seconds. Yeah sure, And then I did it. I had a computer and then my phone froze. My phone froze trying to take the photo, and you can in the live photo you hold it in the very end. He just looks at me like are we done here? And I take it and I was like thanks, and just like sat next to Taylor and just showed him the photo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I wouldn't sat down. I was kind of just chilling, hanging out because it was great. It was actually a really awesome event because you have Max who were boys with, and then right next to me was Leanne and Burt Krusher, so it was and then right next to them was was THEO. So it was really like a comfortable like setting the entire time. So I'm kind of just hanging out or whatever. I don't even realize Jack's gone. Jackson's down with this shitting grid in his face. He just pop his phone over to me. It's just him and Zuck close up just laughing.
Speaker 2: There the Eisenberg Jack Kim.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about the headphones?
Speaker 2: We can talk about it, but you're going to have to figure out the result in the volagt No, we don't.
Speaker 5: You tweeted the result.
Speaker 2: No, I mean that's yeah, where you'll just look watch the vog I'll tell you this. Don't risk your life for headphones. Just don't. Whether they're expensive or not, just don't. We went it was a random neighborhood in Vegas. A shout out to our driver, I forget his.
Speaker 4: Name, were in Vegas? You left your head ones as.
Speaker 2: Two times ago, I went over for New Year's Eve with some of my friends and I left them at like a restaurant inside of the Red Rock. And so they were. They were in the Red Rock for the last month and a half and then all of a sudden, I get pinged and they're in a neighborhood in Vegas. So someone found them took them home. Me and Taylor didn't have anything to do in the morning, so we're like, let's pull up on them. So we drive twenty five minutes out there.
Speaker 5: Oh, we get breakfast first, and when the driver's like Hey, where are we going? And we give him the address and he pulls it up and hits the zooms and goes North Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We like, oh is that bad?
Speaker 2: We're like five minutes out. I told Taylor. I was like, dude, I'm nervous. It's like it feels like you're about to go to a game. I was like, and dude, knocking on that door it's scary. And you just check out the vlog. Because we filmed the whole interaction with these patrons, We've tried not to docks them.
Speaker 4: I filmed that that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Someone in one of my tweets literally got their address and the guy's name and like put it out there and I was like, hey, let's let's not do this like it's just shouted.
Speaker 5: The boys fighting for you though, huh yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. How was the exchange? Can we give any type of detail outside the results? It was about as uncomfortable as you'd expect it to be. Someone you knock on the door.
Speaker 2: I knock on the door. Let's just say they opened the door all of six inches the whole time, for like three minute interaction, and there were two individuals.
Speaker 5: One body at first a second body came in.
Speaker 2: If you have your Find my iPhone app, you can see that the proximity location has gotten really good, so it'll give you like a thirty foot perimeter and then the exact dot. We're standing on the front porch and my headphones had to have been in their living room like five feet through the window that we were standing by. Like there's no doubt if you.
Speaker 5: Would have walked through their door and taken a left.
Speaker 4: Tells you like footage. Yeah, we had to find Charles phone one day. It was like in between some cushions and we couldn't find it anywhere, and I pulled out to find my and it tells you that if you're within like ten feet, Like I go up on the second floor and it's like getting warmer, getting colder type of type. Yeah, I'm standing over the couch and it starts, it starts vibrating. No ship, So I like reached up the cushion. I'm like, oh ship here it is so yeah to your point, like it was probably right there.
Speaker 2: It was right there. We even debated going to the house next door, but like the proximity like cut off half of your it was right there.
Speaker 4: Going to the house next door. You see how the exchange kind of ended.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, true, you were given too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're giving too much. Watched the vlog. There's a ton of fun stuff in this log. Yeah, it's not just gabling, because yeah, try to invade a home.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you did. I don't know if you were following me on Twitter this weekend, but I put a nice photo of Icarus up unsolicited. Icarus is a uh it's a mythological story of a guy who had wings, and he was very cocky and arrogant, and he kept flying off. Hey, you should don't fly too close to the sun. You'll burn out. Yeah, And he flies too close to the sun and he falls to his death. And so I was. I caught myself and yet another predicament this weekend where I was down a significant amount of money. Luckily, once again didn't learn my lesson. Watch the wash, the boys come out, wash the vlug. Yeah, green, yeah, Green, that's good.
Speaker 2: I didn't do a ton of gambling this trip. It was more of a business trip, but it was fun. It was I had other fish to fry, and I still have it out with.
Speaker 1: This old lady.
Speaker 2: So give it up too much Wednesday or Thursday.
Speaker 5: But we will say that Jack with the headphones. You can lock your headphones, so if they're missing, someone can't just take them and use them. Just sit. They're useless.
Speaker 2: They're locked, unless unless they are like one of those guys from middle school who like Jill broke iPods and stuff, which those dudes were like the most genius dudes you've ever met at a young age. Like what, you can get more apps? Yeah, you get more beer drinking apps, or you just turn your phone upside down.
Speaker 5: I saw that. I'm sure. Hold on, come back place, could you scroll? I need you to scroll up because we have to promote Birt's thing. We can't forget that. We have to be we have to keep our promises. But go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well what you're saying I was going to I can wait. I can wait. We gotta hit we gotta hit birds thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's see. Oh we have two show up.
Speaker 4: B Krusher shut out, Burt Crusher.
Speaker 5: Sawh this weekend Fantastic, individual Awesome, Las Vegas Show doubled Down three twenty one and three twenty two at Resort World Theater at Las Vegas. Tickets on sale at Burt Burtburt dot Com. His new special Lukie out only on Netflix March eighteenth. So Resorts World, that Cody kid, that is that obviously that big time gambler. All these casinos are now courting Cody, trying to hey, you should stay here, stay here, we have all this for you. He was showing me a video in Resorts World. It's a it's a mansion. It's its it has its own movie theater, it has its own game room, it has his own private pool, like villa type thing he said was he's a it was easily over ten thousand square feet and if you walk out of your room and walk down the hall, there's a private gaming area where you just sit up there and like you have this view of the strip. So he was showing me all these videos. I was like, you gotta stay there. He goes, Red Rocks is Home.
Speaker 4: You know what else comes out March eighteenth. Severance The Boy The Boy Sight BWTVWTV dot com.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought it had to be.
Speaker 4: Speak Hey, BWTB dot com will be in action March eighteenth. I'm sure you can go to the site now, but I'm sure there's gonna be a sign.
Speaker 11: You can't go now, go now sign up. You'll get a discout code for the first purchase. But go sign up right now. We had like five hundred people sign up after last episode, So keep humping on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, BWTB btw TB.
Speaker 5: We gotta figure out we should just let me get that O.
Speaker 6: G h.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 5: Because it's been a minute.
Speaker 4: I know bwtv dot com go sign up, side goes site is already live, but March is going to be dropping.
Speaker 5: That'll be coming soon, right, Keep signing up, dude. If we can gets one thousand, that'd be dope. Sick, that would be sick.
Speaker 4: We got a we got a fun interview coming. We got a fun interview coming.
Speaker 5: On the relationship guys, guys who are just all about the stoke.
Speaker 4: Chred Kroger and Strider Wilson will be joining Bust with the boys here soon. I think they're standing outside right now. But this will be an awesome one. The chick spread and the stoke.
Speaker 5: I've been I've been a fan of these boys for a little bit. I think when we first started the podcast, I've stumbled upon their stuff and I just thought it was hilarious. I mean obviously in.
Speaker 4: Front of Congress anytime.
Speaker 5: I love to call Congress. I think it's just like city, it's like town hall meetings. He's in front of Yeah, it's a least.
Speaker 4: Strider's Joel scene. Impressions are so funny.
Speaker 5: And they had they had a show come out on Netflix as well, so yeah, it's just it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, going deep as their podcast. But the boys are gonna jump on jump on the bus, so that'll be fun, So tune into that. If you're watching right now, make sure you're subscribe, leaving comments. Having fun with the boys. Download the FanDuel sportsbook Gap. Bet with the Boys all week long. Underdog underdog promos will be running every day if you bet on an underdog. Big hugs, tiny kisses. Let's have some fun with with with Chad and Striders rolling.
Speaker 5: I'm rolling now, it's gonna run apross chatted Strida. Let's go. Thank you a couple advice.
Speaker 4: Two Stoke warlords, just spreading the stoke, spreading the.
Speaker 5: World that needs Stoke now more than ever. Amen, dude, appreciate you guys coming on man.
Speaker 1: Dude, stoked to be on the bus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a sick vibe.
Speaker 4: You got a lot of fans on this bus. We've been watching your stuff again. I was talking to you about it before. But anytime you're up in front of Congress, you're Joe Oldstein, Like every time you guys been followed for a long time. I know, I always call you.
Speaker 5: Anytime you're at the White House. It's like townholl like city hall movements.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it makes its way like on news stations at times. So I'm thinking it's like, oh, he's in front of Congress right now.
Speaker 1: I like to think that we're in front of the entire nation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the entire nag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be sick, dude, to get in front of the White House. They're they're letting people in the press conference room.
Speaker 5: If they if there was one group of individuals to go and do that, it has to be.
Speaker 1: All good call.
Speaker 5: That'd be a fire move dude.
Speaker 12: Crews out there, dude, just be like, we need to change the yellow room to the freaking like Neon room.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 12: Just get change up the vibe in there, bring up make it more of a club scene, dude. They need to have like an after party room at the White House.
Speaker 1: Would be sick trying to put tanning into like the national law.
Speaker 5: Good call. You could figure out a way to medicaid, dude, that should be covered by the federal gove.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. States can decide what they want to do. You know, like obviously the you know, the flyer states are gonna need more of a budge for tanning booth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the whole place you can go. It's affordable for everybody to get exactly because if I seasonal depression like you get in those December, January February months, it's a wes just want people so sad, so divided? True, do you undivide the country? Tanning beds at every corner? Everyone stoked you're feeling, you start putting in gas stations. People are just gonna pop in, fill up your gas tank, get ten minutes in the bed. Yeah, come back out. You could build a round too with we just had daylight savings. Like mixing that, like falling back in the fall is brutal.
Speaker 1: Dude, mixing that and then putting tanning beds. I you know, people ask us all the time, They're like, how do you stay stoked during the winter, And I tell him, just hit a booth, grab your ankles, saute for like five minutes. Saw the butthole the butthole?
Speaker 5: What how did you learn about sawte in your asshole?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: Uh, we have a healthcareer, Troy, who lives in Venice.
Speaker 5: I'm aware of Troy.
Speaker 1: Uh you know Troy.
Speaker 5: I'm not not personally, but I'm aware of who the individual was sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so uh he uh, he lives in veniceon like he he he show us Ice pass and all that kind of stuff. And and we cruised over to his place one time and he's like, yeah, come on over, and he was literally just like grabbing his ankles and we just got like a straight shot into his bee hole. Like, dude, what are you doing. He's like, I'm just sunning it, brother.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 1: We just take whatever he says. You know, we listened to whatever he says. So we just started doing it right then and there.
Speaker 5: He's so jacked.
Speaker 12: You're not going to listen to a guy that's not that's you know, the guy this jack.
Speaker 5: You listen to what he says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get it a little look at that.
Speaker 12: You think this guy would just be outside all the time, you know, sleeps basically you know, in the back of his v W bug.
Speaker 5: But he has a corvette.
Speaker 1: He has a corvette that's pretty sick.
Speaker 4: New Ones guys. You guys with.
Speaker 1: Him, Oh yeah, ankles up Venice Beach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, slapping their balls. JT and Chad were slapping the nuts. I never did that.
Speaker 4: Given applause, but the yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we shall take that back. It's all slap our nuts.
Speaker 5: Get a quick one. I respect you guys for doing it.
Speaker 4: Round them appalls for Chad Strider coming on the but.
Speaker 5: You getting I was like, I see how you said you're working to do it. You kind of got bullied into doing it. Just now, here's the thing.
Speaker 12: I'll do anything to fit in anything I did. Gentle a very long sack.
Speaker 5: Talk to me about the you you that takes place the first time you sunlight your Buttole, like break it down for me, Paint a picture for me. I need to know what that feels like. Dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, you know how they say God created the universe in like seven days. It's it's kind of like it's kind of like when you feel like you're like I feel like God right now creating existence? Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: I feel like he's going inside and he's placing things. Yeah, feels you for it and your universe is coming alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like you're talking about like Vodkas so tampons earlier. Yeah, it's almost like God is putting his tampon in your butt and it's just peer goodness.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm smiling right now because I'm just so stoked on it.
Speaker 12: You just had a major epiphany that was like what you said was so smart and such a good call that, like, how can you not smile.
Speaker 5: So smart?
Speaker 4: You guys?
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever felt that like his finger in your ass.
Speaker 4: Dude, when somebody has slipped it in there before, it is very you forward.
Speaker 5: Now we're talking. Now we're talking, you get a knuckle or even two deep.
Speaker 4: Oh, but he was at the barbershop last week.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's a crazy because it's a wild story.
Speaker 5: What's going on over at supercuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but one of the one of the barbers was talking about how he got fingered for the first time.
Speaker 5: I bet his face.
Speaker 4: Little young gal, he's like in his upper thirties, and this young girl slid it in there house. She was talking about how she was getting wild, and I just kind of came into this conversation. He was already talking about it, and she all I hear is she got two knuckles deep in me. And I'm like, what the fuck? Oh, I'm thinking, how big of a freak are you? It was his first time?
Speaker 5: Wow, this is the first time. Oh that's where he started it.
Speaker 4: That's like, that was his first experience with that. And she's getting two knuckles deep in my man. And so I'm sitting there thinking, like, you know, how is it going down?
Speaker 5: Is she?
Speaker 4: Is? She down on you? And and she slide it in like what's going on? He's on his tummy on the pillow under his.
Speaker 5: Hips, like that's just that's uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: He calls the star fish. He's like, I was starfishing. You run your tummy just getting dominated.
Speaker 5: There? That Allan, Yeah, it was it wasn't.
Speaker 4: It wasn't, my boy, It wasn't Alan. There is a you know, you know the psychopath that's in there that we're talking about. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's the thing is South Missouri is it's uncomfortable to talk about a finger going down South for a moment, it is. I will say it's happened to me before, and I was just I was upset with myself, but it felt nice and I feel like you guys, Presidence has allowed me to speak truthful right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I can tell you're scared and vulnerable saying that, but it is life changing.
Speaker 5: Now I will, I do want to. Oh so you've had it?
Speaker 1: Jack Talks is safe space from California.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know. Here's here's what I draw the line though, you guys are from Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll draw the line here. I'm not laying on your tummy and star fishing. You got you got to put me in a more masculine like, safer position. Yes, I need to be like texting a motorcycle. I need to be getting a tattoo, holding a headlock of a gator while finger on my butt. Very good position.
Speaker 12: Yes, that's where God created correct right there, And I can be like and then I can tell my dad, Yeah, Dad, I wrestle at gator but I was too digits steep, So so he's like, what is that a move?
Speaker 5: It's a move that it's a move. It's a move, and it gives you an opportunity to tell most of the story, not the entire story. Yes, if people want to know about a sexual experience, you can talk about the finger and then get to the gator. If you want to talk about a tough experience, you just flip those two. You know your audience, who you're talking to, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's the duality of man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man the ability. Thank you for sharing that with us. So unny, that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you guys for creating a safe space.
Speaker 4: So talk about spreading the stoke. Give everybody a definition. For everybody, it's new tuning in. You boys have a show of their own. It's called going Deep. I know, Strider. You also just release a special like four months ago that everybody go check out? Was that making Memories?
Speaker 12: Yeah, dude, thank you for sharying that. Yes, free on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Check it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but explain the definition of spreading stoke and being about the stoke spring stoke.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's tough to define. We sort of describe it as like you're cruising down the pch and you're going to get fish tacos with your girlfriend and your boys. You know that feeling like like a ripe avocado or like a compliment on your tan. You know that feeling of just pure froth where you're just so amped on life and and uh and everything is good. So we're just trying to spread that feeling to the whole country because especially nowadays, like just in the past like five years, it's just been it's.
Speaker 5: Been tough, dude. Yeah, it's just hard to come by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, uh, people are just seem more you know, just with I don't even know, just people seem more bummed than ever. So we're like, you know, it's time to just metaphorically grab our ankles and just take in the sun.
Speaker 12: Hey man, I've been just like a lot of times when I do in la Is, I just drive around grocery store parking lots and just when a guy's gonna park, I pull in real quick in front of him, and then I get out and just go what what And just I've been doing that, you know, I've been really feeling loads what. And I'm skinny, I'm a little bit I got small weenie. I can't fight well, so I've been getting my ass kicked all over la Albertson's, Vaughan's Trader, TJ's getting Yeah, I got beat up by a female hockey.
Speaker 5: Player parking lot dude. Yeah, I don't know, dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she just hit me in the head with a freaking one of those like, uh, it was a during Halloween season, a pumpkin just freaking deck me with one of those dudes you out, Yeah, dude, and it was one of the many ones. Dude just caught me right in the temple and I'm like, dude, I need something that's going to get me stoked, So kicking it with the boys cruising around gaming. Yeah, honestly, dude, a good variant in fucking gaming with the boys is kind of the best thing you can get that.
Speaker 4: Choice with the boys.
Speaker 5: It was war Zone, but it's ruined.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tea bagging call of duty.
Speaker 5: Those the notes up here are boys just actually highlighted that.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know, I actually tried to do during covide as. I tried to start a twitch. I'm terrible at video games, but I want to start a twitch where it's like our thing is like, what's your hook? Our thing was tea bagging and they're just t bagging. So it didn't catch on.
Speaker 5: But caught on.
Speaker 4: We have a goon squad on sure, sure won't call duty anything. And you got a t bag got a t bag to dead dude.
Speaker 1: Sharm was heavy in the chat for sure.
Speaker 5: Oh you're aware of Shirm?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, sure.
Speaker 4: In a video for him. I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how this kind of whole process started getting you guys on because you're name was full. Were like, yeah, we love to and sh him raised that hand, real fasted videos used to do this, alight, let's get it done. Let's go so sure you were in. You were in the chat. Oh very first episode microphone, we don't have a mic very.
Speaker 9: I was a listener wrote in a question on the show, Oh really relationship wow, Oh that's cool dude, and then just started making me for them Lance and then chat up in was like dude, this is.
Speaker 5: Kind of tight.
Speaker 2: Can you make this?
Speaker 4: And then yeah, I just went from there.
Speaker 5: Sure sure, sure got on on our show too. I really used to just d M me all the time, videos m bagging. I could show real life dude, look at this dude. Yeah, I would show about how hilarious is this video? Who is? I was like, I have no idea. It goes by c f B memes just back and eventually Shirm just came on. It was full time with us, full time just bulled his way through the d MS to get an Now he's an employee.
Speaker 4: Up shut out stoke to shape. That does hurt.
Speaker 5: I was just hitting the tip right, didn't hurt too bad, smart smartst one. Yeah, I was just tipping.
Speaker 4: First fun Goon Sash. On Friday, we're all just chilling in the stream room late at night, probably till about what we played till midnight twelve thirty and we played pubg so we'll just run I think we were running threes trios and obviously anybody you take, any body that you take, you have to t bag and loot their body. And our boy Kooper's on the other side, he's now implemented you have to also take their fits so you become them in the game. You want them to know we're not just tea bagging your body.
Speaker 5: We're still your identity.
Speaker 4: We're looting your box and we're taking your fit, and we're taking your identity.
Speaker 5: There's nothing there's nothing better stealing some social security number.
Speaker 12: That's like basically wearing someone's skin. Virtually you should be in jail.
Speaker 5: Problem. So, since you guys have started to spread the stoke, have you guys seen a trajectory of people buying into the stoke, or is it become because of the last five years a little more plateaued.
Speaker 1: I think so. I mean, I think you know has this that's a good question.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I think people when you when you mentioned it to him, or if you like bring up the idea of like let's get fired up, they're on board with it. Yeah, but it seems like there's you know, uh, you know, I think we're on an upward trajectory. Actually, I'll say that. I feel like people are getting more and more fired up, I think.
Speaker 12: And it's tough to spread the stoke, Like you can't be a schmoal about it, Like you can't be like, hey, guys, come on, let's let's not hang out guys like like like I'm making brisket, come over, like you want to come over. It's like, no, dudelet's You've got to mellow into it. You got to mellow into a stoke, you know, to.
Speaker 5: Force you gotta set up, you gotta set the picnic table, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, you know, I'm just playing a little bass. I'm jamming you know, whatever it is.
Speaker 12: You want a game, Maybe I'll be on comms later dude, Like that's kind of the new as a married man, Like courting some bros is kind of like the what really gets me going these days, Like, for lack of better term, gets me kind of boned up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: That bones up my.
Speaker 12: Wien a little bit, just being like, that's why I love being here with the boys. This this vibe for me. This is a sexual vibe for me being in here with you guys. That's the energy. He came in with a yeah oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys saw it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a little wien, so no one can tell I can't do it? Did he was?
Speaker 1: He's rising up the barista, this guy Rick, Oh yeah dude, and like the guy uh he had a fat boner the whole time. Yeah, He's like he's like, do this latte. This oat milk is just next level, dude.
Speaker 4: I like it was.
Speaker 5: Was Rick receptive?
Speaker 12: He hit me with some fire alart, dude, that's latte art, dude. Oh yeah, dude, I made Rick's day. Did you could tell he was definitely hungover? Probably you know, probably definitely like was just hitting the vape, you know, probably boofing his vape.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I hit his vape.
Speaker 5: Dude. Yeah, you hit his vap yeah vape?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh yeah, dude. We boomed together. We and and uh yeah, I'd say, you know, in the past, like a couple of years, like people, is what you're saying too, is like lead by example, you know, because people would be like, oh my god, inflation is so heavy, and I'd be like, dude, I'm in a speedo on the beach, like and they'd be like, whoa, Like you didn't even think about inflation.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, that's how you can't be thinking about that stuff.
Speaker 1: You can't think about inflation.
Speaker 12: You could be busy thinking about other stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, is that sure?
Speaker 1: Them on the sticks right there?
Speaker 5: That's the thirstiest photos I think I've ever seen in my life. It's a fantastic photo.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hit that during like when the dow is just deep in the red.
Speaker 5: I'm just showed my do when I apply for When I applied for my job, it changed three people's lives that day when you posted that.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, there are two bros on the beat because I'm engaged too, so I just start rising up bros. Right after that.
Speaker 5: Let's go a great pick. Yeah, nice, dude, dude.
Speaker 12: That picture of you should be like on the resud Like you know, when you apply for a job, it's like my GPA passwork experience, bullshit whatever, dude, you know, I think it should just be like pictures of your boys.
Speaker 5: This is my crew, dude, this is chat. He fucking rips that shredding.
Speaker 12: Because you are they say you're the You're the sum total of the five people you hang out with. Most all of you guys could go apply honestly, dude. Sorry, you guys could go apply for some sick jobs because you got a good crew right here.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. Be like, dude, you could work anywhere, dude. Yeah, so we'd like for him to stay here. Yeah, we definitely like that to happen. But if you guys ever have to go somewhere, that's a good thing to do for your resume.
Speaker 12: Yes, pictures of your bros shirtless, maybe holding a fish, catching a wave something.
Speaker 5: Sit if you're if you're someone who's employing somebody and your bros are not shredded like the two U two individuals are. Does that take away or does it really matter as more about vibe than it is body comp this great question. Vibe is very huge, but also what are their numbers? Because there's got you guys, you know we're on teams. Those dudes aren't necessarily shredded, but have power.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Like, if they have power, what numbers are they putting up? Do do they have a do they have a strong motor you know from that transfer from the ass to the core, and can they fucking swing steal from high download up high?
Speaker 5: Well, dude, I wanted my crew.
Speaker 1: Okay, this guy applied the intern on our podcast and like, yeah, Harvard is cool, but how are your calves?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He didn't have calves, So I was like I had to go get out of here.
Speaker 4: How do you how do you let him go? How do you let him down nicely?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dude, maybe I didn't do it too nicely. I was just like, dude, you got to balance like those calves. Those calves are mid h.
Speaker 12: You told him to take the stairs, don't take the elevator.
Speaker 4: Bro. Taking some lifts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, some lifts?
Speaker 4: What was the what was thera? The opposite a stoker?
Speaker 12: Oh, schmol dude, you can't be a smol. Yeah, yeah, this guy's kind of a smole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, define a smole for the for the audience.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 12: It's just every crew kind of has one, and it's just kind of the dude who uh is kind of just trying too hard and just off on the vibe. If everyone's like, hey man, tonight, we're eating steak for dinner and then he's like, ah, steak last night, I'm really feeling like we should just do chicken or something like that. If you're going right, he's always going left, you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 12: And not only that, it's usually aggressive about it and tries to swing the crew, and you know you love him because it's probably like it's it's like, you know, whenever you meet your boy's cousin, like from Arizona and then that cruise in and they're like they have a ton of cocaine and it's like, dude, we're just getting pizza tonight, Like what are you doing just off on the vibe. It's like, we're getting pizza, dude. We don't need to be we don't need to be shocked in our dumb to just get some za. And he's like, no, people were gonna sucking up the bust of all tonight, we're honey on it. Have you heard that honey ship?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 12: So it's just the wrong vibe, the guy with the wrong vibe to make a long, long answer longer.
Speaker 1: And you brought up chicken like Schmole's ordered chicken because it's a weak bird and they're trying to they're trying to make the whole crew week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a prey bird.
Speaker 1: It's a prey bird.
Speaker 5: Do you have the stay spook easy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I eat bowl testicles?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, rock Mountain oysters?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, have you ever had that?
Speaker 4: Yes? My wedding?
Speaker 7: Did you really?
Speaker 1: That's awesome?
Speaker 5: Are they good? What do you have?
Speaker 2: You have?
Speaker 4: Criminal fried? Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You got you don't you?
Speaker 4: Like, you don't even know? And then when they're eating that, you're kind of like, hey, you know what those are? Yeah, Rocky Mountain, nois is bowl testicles. That's your tea is rising right now?
Speaker 5: That's rad.
Speaker 1: So you are you both from Tennessee or you're born Sacramento?
Speaker 5: Born in Sacramento. I grew up in Arizona, dude.
Speaker 1: And where are you from?
Speaker 4: Missouri? Grew up in Missouri.
Speaker 5: Dominance.
Speaker 4: I'm the flyover state kind of cat.
Speaker 5: Yeah you're from Nebraska.
Speaker 4: No, grew up in Missouri but went to Nebraska.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: Everyone I got, said, everyone in Nashville we met seems very happy to be here.
Speaker 4: We got some Nashville National Cats right here. You got you boys happy? Yeah.
Speaker 5: Intro Jack, I don't know said it's said no guns allowed, but it sounded like a gun was on you when he said that. Dude, Yeah, yeah, who on the bus would be the smole? I think you guys have the right crew. There doesn't have to always be we have a good crew.
Speaker 4: I was thinking Jared too, But Jared's a good schmoll. You love Jared.
Speaker 12: That's when you do love your guy. You love your guy.
Speaker 5: Jared does go with the flow though, like he I don't think he's ever gonna be a guy that says chicken or everybody else is saying steak, right.
Speaker 4: He doesn't do stuff like that. It's I think of yeah, you think of Jared thin mustache.
Speaker 12: You can't trust a thin mustache, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: All the bros on the bus, like pretty much everybody's got some athletic ability to him.
Speaker 5: Good good.
Speaker 4: Jared can't really throw a football, like legitimately can't throw a football. I don't think Jared can do anything that's like the wrong foot, same arm, same foot throw.
Speaker 5: If he told him to get a three point stance, he put the same whatever leg was up, he put the same hand down.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. The boys uber eat stuff to the shop and Jared's always getting like a kid's portion up because he's trying to lean up respect.
Speaker 5: He got a weapon. Jared's got a weapon here. Yeah. Well that's yeah, that's the Lany's weapon. Yeah, that's demon right there. That's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Jared's the type too that says he doesn't want to hit the gym until he loses enough weight or enough fat. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, James in the middle of a He's in the middle of a bet with me right now. He has still January first to get a six pack, and if he doesn't get a six spects to do a twenty minute stand up set. Dude, that is that is our bet right now, and I feel very confident.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got a blank canvas.
Speaker 1: Where's about Where's he gonna do it?
Speaker 5: Is Zani's probably Zanie's Nashville. Yeah, we got a good relationship with him. We've done a couple of live shows there, and I think we could easily sell out Zanie's for Jared to do twenty minutes, right, dude, we could easily if we promoted it well enough. We'll do a bus and live show presented by Jared Demon twenty minutes. Dude, I'll do it all the time. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: If you stand up, if you're standing up there twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would you guys come and open for him? Oh, I'm gonna say that's a luxury. You're building him an audience, Like, make it harder on him, make him sell the show, make him go out, like do the mics, dude, and grind all the brutal shit. What do you think would be more disheartening for him walking out into a like a sold out show and then bombing for twenty minutes or walking out and there'd be like two a couple.
Speaker 12: There, sold out show. Because that's a true bomb. That's a true bomb. Yes, if you set like a sellout show where it's warmed up, people are laughing, there's energy in the room that he comes out and just bombs, that's the nightmare.
Speaker 1: If you have all those eyes staring at if you have just a couple sitting out there. It's like you can that's okay, But if you have all like all of Nashville looking at you, yeah, just eating ship.
Speaker 4: Do you do stand up as well?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah? Were you guys doing stand up comedy before all the content and stuff was happening? Like with stand up always kind of like in your in your vision of wanting to do.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's how we started.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, uh moved to LA and just started doing open mix like every night. So I was doing stand up for probably like three or four years before like our videos kind of started to like pop off a little bit, and then I've just been doing it ever since. But yeah, that's it's kind of like like our foundation.
Speaker 5: I guess you could say you met JT doing.
Speaker 1: Stand up, right, met JT doing stand up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I met you through j T.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, wed you guys each where'd you guys grow up?
Speaker 12: I grew up in uh, San Juan Capistrano in southern California, like rap by San Clementy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and you were a Cali guy too, Yeah, northern California. I was born Sick Commento too, lived in the area, and then ben La for yeah, thirteen years and.
Speaker 4: You guys just met doing comedy. Yeah, and the stoke was so high. It's like we got to do something.
Speaker 5: I couldn't imagine walking to a room the day, Like just imagine being a fly on the wall of them three meeting. Yeah, Like you meet j T and then she's like, you got to meet my boy Strider. It's like, I don't how could it get even better? Because I don't know about you, but when you have a connection with somebody and they're like, you got to meet my boy, my first thought is fear yacause I was like, you and I have such a good connection. I feel like your boy is going to be a third wheel or I'll be the third wheel. Oh three become a tricycle would be an incredible feat to watch.
Speaker 4: And you knew JT, so you're thinking, what's this chad guy all about?
Speaker 12: Yeah, but his vibe is so immaccurate. Dude, you meet him, You're like, this guy's just the man. There is so chill, also so hilarious, so talented, just yeah, and like very disciplined. I'm innately a lazy ass guy. Like today eleven, I was like.
Speaker 5: Dude, can we push back later and very very regular time to get up. But uh, but he's like disciplined, Like, dude, like the videos that we do and ship like, uh, we've been having a lot of fun going and doing these videos where we just say movie lines in public now. But he's so diligent about it. He's like, we have a spreadsheet, he like types up the scene. I'm like, we'll just kind of watch it and wing it. He's like, no, dude, let's get it right. And so it'm just elevates everything elevates.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, I'm kind of a straight edge in the stoner's body.
Speaker 5: When you guys are doing stand up in California and the vibe is matching, and then you go to a place like in Iowa or Nebraska, these flyover states and there I saidily stakes though, dude, yeah stak grete steaks and the vibe doesn't necessarily match the culture of that state. How do you wrap around that? How do you how do you get the audience to love you? Dude?
Speaker 1: I mean to be honest, though, I think like states like Missouri and there there everyone there is so nice, and uh, everyone actually seems more pumped. I would say more like deeply happy because in California, everyone's like, oh, you just kind of like there's there's some people at the beach, like Troy, he's like he's stoked. You know, he's suddenly his ass. But like you know, and a lot of in a lot of LA people are like a like, I don't know, do you describe it? You know what it's like people aren't as you're in California, but people aren't as fired up as you think. But then you go to like we go to like it's anywhere like you got like Michigan or any any of those states. It's like people say hi to you, and it's in California. If if someone says hi to you, you're like, what do you want? But like you being yeah. If if you're in like I was in Michigan and again an elevator and these people are like hi, and I was like, what the fuck? They're just being nice? And so yeah, I've I'd say actually people are more they seem more dep stoked in in the flyover states.
Speaker 5: I guess yeah.
Speaker 12: And I would say the audiences too, like the especially for stand up, like the crowds maybe they like this. I don't know if this is true, but maybe we'll view us more so as like characters because the podcast, like when they study the analytics dude and shit like where it does well, A lot of it's in abroad, like in Scotland and London, and I think people will look at so Cow guys more as characters, you know. And of course we you know, admittedly all ham it up and vibe it up more, throw a little more dude or what a uh when performing, and I think that that uh, when you're outside Soako, it's it's more of like character comedy to a degree, which I think helps and is more receptive.
Speaker 4: And in the Flower stations is just not near as much going on. So when you're going out to a comedy club, like you're like out for a night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you planning it for months.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And if you're in Cali, like this stuff's happening all the time, like you're going it's like, hey, impress me right exactly. I feel like the Flower States, you're like, hey, let's hit the you know, the Funny Bone in Saint Louis and you're like excited to go watch whoever it's gonna be out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Like in Los Angeles, like the Lakers are playing in Staples, Clippers are into it that night. Maybe there's a Chargers or Rams playing at home. At any given night, you can be doing a million different things.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a lot, a lot of competition. Fuck yeah, I'll get you out there, MANANSK dude, Thank you, dude.
Speaker 12: Then my wife approved that outfit. Dude, I was like, do I should wear the DNIM shirt? Can I pull off that? She goes to Chambray, I go sick term and I'm wearing those same jeans in that that I'm wearing right now. I haven't been washed since shot this last April.
Speaker 4: How long have you been married?
Speaker 12: So June tenth, twenty twenty three, like a year in change? Okay, yeah, I had our first anniversary. We've been together for a long time though, like thirteen years.
Speaker 5: Really, what took you so long to pull the trigger? Not saying it's a bad thing, I probably actually I phrased that question. It's a bad thing, you know what.
Speaker 12: That's the problem. That is the right way to think about That's kind of how I think about it. I would say, like when I I always knew and like I knew that I was gonna marry my wife. When I was like driving to work at Valet and I'd see a sick house and I'd be like, oh, and I would always picture me living there with my wife, And then it like dawned on me. I'm kind of like a dumb ass.
Speaker 5: Like it like like like my brain made me figure it out in about oh yeah, we're gonna get married then, like and that took like.
Speaker 12: Five years and then uh uh. Also just like dude doing Valet, like when did you get career shit in line? When the whole time it's like, could have just gotten married sooner, you know what I mean? But yeah, just waited honestly, learned a little bit more about taxes. I was like, Okay, that could be a sick tax.
Speaker 5: Instead of that you know both of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm learning about that too.
Speaker 12: Health insurance huge and we applied together. Dude, she's actually I'm actually a member on her plan.
Speaker 1: Did yeah my fiance, it sounds it's a good movie. How long have you been engaged since December?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well probably wait a couple of years for twenty twenty six probably, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Get some ducks in a row, get them lyned down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gets it, get some uh where are they called oysters Rocky mountain, Rocky mountain oyster. Yeah, yeah, I get those lines.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, if it is, if it is two years away or a year and a half away, in your mind, without thinking about your wife's emotions at all, what's the perfect wedding for you?
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, man, dude, some good questions the boys.
Speaker 12: She's tea bagging, dude on you get down on? You should have proposed on?
Speaker 1: Did they okay? I down someone in call of duty? And then right as I'm tea bagging, the guy's like, will.
Speaker 4: You do that?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I fucking do and then uh. And then Troy, who's like our you know, our shaman slash landlord. You know, he's just like dousing us with water from the Pacific Ocean. So you know, what's happening on the beach. It's happening on the beach. Let's say Newport Beach. It's happening at Newport Beach. But I'm gaming somehow and tea bagging. And then you know, as soon as I tea bagged some guy, I laid down the smooch.
Speaker 4: And then we.
Speaker 1: Cruise off and we hit Tahiti, get barreled.
Speaker 5: Remember do you like, yeah, I was like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I got to put you in a bit of a situation. You you landed that plane.
Speaker 1: It was a it was a good question.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's tough to think of a dream wedding. Did you guys have like a dream wedding down or like this?
Speaker 5: That's what I mean. I think most dudes are that way.
Speaker 12: Like yeah, like when it's your birthday, do you really.
Speaker 5: Want something nice? And I got this for my birthday? Like I kind of, I hope my wife gets.
Speaker 4: Me that shirt.
Speaker 12: Like no, I think I think enough dudes like have that.
Speaker 5: I think when you're eight months away from your birthday, you think, like, man, that'd be nice to get from my birthday, and then you get like a week from your birthday, like, I don't want birthday.
Speaker 4: I'm a big birthday put pressure back. I can't wait see what you give me?
Speaker 5: Yeah giving, I don't. I don't like you. I don't like to tell you what I want. I don't give you a brainstorm to say I cannot wait to see what you provide for me on my birthday. That's what I want. Select feel, it's a select few. I don't do it. I don't even think I didn't. Don't do it to my wife. Nope, I do do it to my wife and Will. Those are the two people that I kind of really hammer in, like I cannot wait to see how much you show me you love me. That's on July twenty second.
Speaker 4: That's a great one, and I think he knows. I get a lot of anxiety about it. Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you've gotten a lot better at gift giving. What is a good gift like just like a like a good healthy knife. That's that's super masculine.
Speaker 4: Like what do you find for somebody that can buy anything? Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe a couple of digits.
Speaker 4: Oh, I gave him a key dish, but hold on, it was practical and I do because I'm I'm a I'm a super forgetful person.
Speaker 5: I will forget my keys, I forget my will. I actually have not found my My wall has been missing for three weeks now. Wow, flew with a passport last couple of days. But yeah, key dish.
Speaker 4: Yeah? What was it the year before? Was it the Daily Stoic or was it there was a Daily Dad?
Speaker 5: It was the Daily Dad, which I have still on my nightstand to this day. And I go through periods like I'll read the Daily Dad for like three weeks straight, every single day, and then I won't touch it for four months. Yeah, but everyone brushing your teeth, Like, let me just fucking pop this open for a second. That's great, and it makes you smile, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: When did you two become boys?
Speaker 5: August?
Speaker 4: No, no, bro, It was April April eighteen. It was so.
Speaker 5: The way our relationship works is Will. We are very similar, yet we have very different personalities. When I decide, I'll just speak to myself. When I decide that I'm all in on somebody, it's over for you. Like you, you're not going to be able to know what's what, Like you're you can't make a decision for yourself anymore. I am now implementing life, whether you like it or not. So my wife and I we so we had a very different situation. We got engaged in five weeks, married in two months secretly, and then two years later we did a wedding for everybody else in Big Sir California for twenty eighteen was when we were doing the wedding. I meet Will in April. I think, by like April twenty second, I was like, you're coming to my wedding. You're going to be at my wedding, and like we've already made you a seat, and was like listen, he can talk about his situation, but he's like, I don't I don't know if I should go all your family this. I'm like, you're going, You're going facetimes calls FaceTime with my wife like you are, You're coming. He ends up going. So I forced will to be best friends.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 5: I forced will to be best friends in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Is that your wedding?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's me on the left full yeah, and that's my wife. That we should have done. Man, I wish I knew you guys. Then we would have Xboxes everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I imagine like the drive away for my wedding. The drive away will be like I'll be like carrying an Xbox and I'll be like we'll get in the car and I'll just be like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Like three sixty in your hand, three sixty and yeah, check this ship out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I struggle with commitment our core. He loves hard and he loves fast.
Speaker 5: Fast dude.
Speaker 4: So I got here as a free agent in twenty eighteen. Then you know you don't have like friends in the locker room. Right away, Taylor. Taylor picked me out. Man, I was his gal. I was staying at the Candlewood Switees right down the road from the facility.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 4: You realized I had no place to go. I had nobody around, and he just honed in on. He'd come to the hotel room. I'd have the red lights going everywhere. You got the good coffee getting brewed up, French press going on, you know, kind of like sunning, but with the red light therapy before my buddies.
Speaker 5: Dude, I don't do red light.
Speaker 1: I haven't really tried to.
Speaker 12: I do French press, but I haven't done red light French press.
Speaker 4: You do seem like a guy who enjoys their espresso, enjoys their coffee the right way. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Correct, there Wick somewhere blushing texting his boys right now. By experience he had at a cafe.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, kidding me, bro exactly, I'll get behind the counter at a coffee shop. I'll just get behind there and.
Speaker 4: Then every day, like we get done at the facility and I would just have to go back to the hotel. So he knew I had nothing going on. He he you're coming over, You're coming over. Hey, what are you doing? Hey? Why don't you answer my FaceTime? I know you're in the room like an appeer and he's like suited up and he like FaceTime and I'm answer. I answered, I'm with camping air like the red lights, like, oh, you guys are hanging out. It's like, yeah, we stay in the candlewood sweets. He's like, I didn't get invited. And we're like, bro, you're at you have like an event to go to. He's like, that's fucked up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's so sick. Try some kind of popping out to love that a little bit. They have horses walking through the facility.
Speaker 1: Dude, how how how stuke do you get run through the tunnel into the stadium.
Speaker 4: That must be That was like my only time that ever happened. And I about passed out by the time I was done. I was going so hard.
Speaker 5: There's nothing better than when they come up and they're like line up today, you're on this part. You're like going out. Yeah, the first time you get to run out of a tunnel.
Speaker 4: Because in Washington, it's like right when I began to start, they like mixed it like no, because we kind of sucked. We were like five hundred, like the whole team's going out together, like I.
Speaker 5: Hate when teams do that.
Speaker 4: And I was like, fuck, I was gonna get to go out this week. I was like, maybe we'll go back next week. Next week was like Veterans Day, so we had to go out as a team and honor the vets, and like, I wanted my time to shine again. So I never got to do it and watch it. But when I came to Tennessee and got to go out this time, you're like, you're like shaking before you go out the tunnel. Then you're just adrenaline's going. It's just I'm yelling for the fucking boys, and yeah, that's so sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, running out of the tunnel a second or none. Dude's in college. You'll just running as a team, right, there's no announcements.
Speaker 4: You got the tunnel walk. You smoke everywhere. Yeah, so you know where you're running, you trip over. Yeah, you're doing the.
Speaker 5: Awkward like you're kind of like jogging in place, just hoping you don't hit somebody, right, and somebody bumps go forward, Yeah exactly, Dud's getting hurt. Yeah, I went to the he went to Nebraska. I went to Michigan, and it's kind of she just running as a team. But in the NFL when they do the announcements, yeah, and you hear you know, I was an offensive lineman. So like you're going out of the tunnel and they're like from Michigan tailor the one, and no one will cheers.
Speaker 4: But you're like, oh, dude, you're the man in Tennessee, don't you know. I see you're being home.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you say the offensive line would kind of wait for him.
Speaker 5: Because, yeah, the way I would do I would I would go out and do a prom wave.
Speaker 12: Dude, you freaking and clearing lanes for freaking d Henry Broy. I see you see.
Speaker 5: Right there that bottom left photo me laying on the ground talking about a c LS. That's what ship. Yeah, dead body arm looks nice though.
Speaker 4: If we were in therapy right now, Banks, if we were in therapy right now, the therapist would be saying, Taylor to catch the compliment, catch the ball and hold it. Okay, don't try to dish it off into something negative. Now we're going down that you're now we got a photo you on a stretcher.
Speaker 5: Can I just this is we're we're hoping you up running out the tunnel, and then you're going in the tunnel a different game. Yeah, I could photo you.
Speaker 4: I'm laying on the ground on this.
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy? You know what crazy is. That's exactly what happened. You gave me a compliment. I felt relatively uncomfortable, So I was like, how could I make fun of myself? Okay, there's tearing my there's my career ending, my hopes and dreams die. That's fun that What did you do to upset that woman? Something I got? I got ejected from this game. We were playing the Packers. This is the third or fourth play of the game. We already ran for a touchdown to the left side and on your side, so that's my side. This guy with the Packer someone on. He jumped off sides and hit Marcus Marioto. So I get in his face and then I feel somebody's hand on my chest and I like move, I rip the hand off my chest. That was a referee, and if you touch a referee, you're automatically rejected. And then there's another photo of me somewhere. I'm like giving double birds to the field. That's awesome. Yeah, let's go very h Yeah. Took a lot of violence to become this relaxed. Those are different people we're looking at right there. Fun times though, that's the ref one three three. Dude, it's crazy it got fined like thirty thousand dollars for that too.
Speaker 12: Really, Yeah, it's more money than made last year.
Speaker 5: Dude. That's rad. Dude, Dude. Don't brag like that, dude, Dude, dude, My buddies dad, uh sick dad story.
Speaker 12: Dude, grandpa story he did wouldn't be a proper podcast. We weren't talking like this. He was a badass. Went to USC was a full back for OJ and Marcus. Allen won a Super Bowl with the Manders back in the seventies, but was drafted by the Bears, and he said exactly what you said. He goes, he goes when I and we see old pictures of him, and he.
Speaker 5: Was fucking jacked.
Speaker 12: He was a full back, dude, and he would go up against Buckiss in practice. He's like, I hate buckets. He's like that guy took years off my career, and he was an animal and would literally just want to hit heads the whole time, like that was it. But he but he, but he looks at old pictures of himself and he goes, I don't know that guy. He'd be like that was a different dude, and now he's like the sweetest, nicest guy. Dude he makes fluffer nutther sandwiches and I'm like, dude, your.
Speaker 4: Dad's a pussy.
Speaker 5: There's no way he could have fluff.
Speaker 12: He said, you want a fluff another, I'm dude, I could beat up your dad.
Speaker 5: Man and you yeah, I pinn him. I pinned him. He was like eighty So I him when he's on the ground against the wall, just to the ground. Dude in his house, broken at night, woke him up out of bed. Get pinned later. You need a victory. Yet bagged.
Speaker 1: About pinning dads on it.
Speaker 5: I was like then, I was like, I'm on my belly.
Speaker 4: Get me.
Speaker 5: He's like, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Just get me? I'm on my belly.
Speaker 5: He didn't understand. Get me.
Speaker 4: Seem with it. Somebody who's just running in the butckets every day.
Speaker 12: One thousand percent with it, Like went on to have a career like as a successful lawyer, fully fully so that's good. Nothing like yeah back then, that's you see some guys now and he talks about the Bears and he's like, dude, the Bears, the way they ran practice. He's like, dude, it was so dumb. They were just hit and hit. And he's like, not smart.
Speaker 4: I mean we we've had all the pod before and you can tell, like he's fucking he lived that life.
Speaker 5: He was about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was about that. Pussies generations back in. It was an honor to have him on the show.
Speaker 5: Gave it to us in a way that you walk away and you're like, I respect that he did that to us. We didn't take any offense at all.
Speaker 1: He like pinned you via the pod.
Speaker 5: Yeah, verbally pinned us for an hour and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we we submitted fairly quickly to our generation. We are way soft. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think we actually started it. Maybe I think we kind of started with like we're soft, right, and he's like, yeah, let me tell you why.
Speaker 4: We talk about how he'd be crushing beers at like six am before practice, like.
Speaker 1: Back in the day people I feel like people were just crushing beers after games.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in like comedy through but yeah, this guy is ripping lines before set. I'm like, I don't you don't see that at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Today, like when do we I think maybe health? I think we're aware of health.
Speaker 1: Now people are more aware of it. Yeah, And it's like but even yeah, maybe I'm just a huge pushy, but I can't imagine like doing lines before set, trying to have funny.
Speaker 5: Just for pizza.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 12: I think people opt of eyes now. I think like all the most successful, like you know how it used to be, like billionaires, It's like they have like the the you know what's it called when you're like liver patches on their skin from drinking, doing blow behind a speedboat, probably dying on it. Now billionaires like like Zuckerberg has like a.
Speaker 5: Hoverboard, you know what I mean.
Speaker 12: It's sweet, dude, Like and like they optimize, you know what I mean? Like have you seen that documentary on Netflix where that dude like tracks everything.
Speaker 4: He's trying to live to Like I've seen this guy.
Speaker 5: I've seen this on Instagram.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about this cat not too long ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he's got the means and resources to do it, so.
Speaker 4: He's doing it every day, all day long. Like he's got like no life. He's just dedicated to the craft of optimy.
Speaker 5: He's like he's a modern day monk, Like he's just fully focused on one thing. Yeah, one thing only.
Speaker 4: Like back in the day, like the most successful piece this was suck this weekend one up those that hoverboard?
Speaker 5: Is that power Slop, I'm asking him that's that One's at UFC.
Speaker 4: But were at Powerstoff the night before I saw you.
Speaker 5: Guys were at power Slop. Not this past time, but at the time.
Speaker 1: I saw you. We were filming something there. I saw you from across the Uh you were in the Yeah, we were in the well.
Speaker 5: We try to get to y'all did Yeah. Yeah, We're like yo, chine jt over there. We're like, yo, let's go over there and introduce ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't cross the barrier.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, we couldn't get to yes because we were going to come up and just like ruin whatever you guys were doing to say hello. Yeah. Yeah, they kind of stopped. Is like you can't come back here. I'm thinking, like we have the we have like have seventeen wristbands, so many there's an eighteenth I don't know about. Yeah, I guess I didn't have the eighteenth wristband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like don't crossy Maket slapped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mike slap.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You guys were right up in there. Huh.
Speaker 1: We were in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were like interviewing some of the slappers strikers.
Speaker 5: How is that experience? We've done that before too, dude.
Speaker 1: They're actually they're they're really cool, like Dorian Dorian he did the heavyweight match with de Bell wed the Bell and Dorian really cool dudes.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that they do that.
Speaker 1: Is it crazy? And they're very like like, oh, it's people to always talk about, like the head trauma and stuff. They're like, but you were in a fight you get punched in the head, And I'm like, but you do gets lap Like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, consistently more persistently this part. I think that's called clubbing. There's a whole bunch of rules. Yeah, I have been doing I think all of the all the ones in the continents of the United States. I've been to every single are you serious? Single one?
Speaker 12: Is it loud when they get hit like you like when you're.
Speaker 5: When people get kot and it does light up quite a bit and it is.
Speaker 4: Eventually people bro are like, yeah, or if you get caught flinching and you just take one and then you got to get back in there for another round.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the whole flinching thing would be tough. I think I flinched every single time. Yeah, you used to close your eyes and take it.
Speaker 4: Guys just bleeding and swellings happening on the side of their fright, and they're doing it for like a ten k purse. That one dude is like, I just want to buy my girl tits, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll win the first honorable cause because name is Wolverine. His name is Wolverine really yeah, it's not his government name that was that was a nickname. Yeah, he should switch aut or like, hey, ten thousand dollars, Like, what are you gonna do with that? He's like, my wife wants some tits, So I think here, that's all right. I mean kind of a gift that keeps giving, right, Yeah, that's an asset those around.
Speaker 7: What was it like?
Speaker 4: Meaning?
Speaker 1: Uh zuck.
Speaker 5: Uh? It was dope. It was awesome. Like he walked by, You're like, holy shit, that's Mark Sucker. Wow. And then I saw him kind of like between the main the co main events, he was like kind of sitting there by himself. This is my time to strike. So I went up to him and I had him with the A c L. Yeah, me too, and then we kind of talked about acls for the bit. He lit up with the opportunity to talk about his A c L. And that was awesome.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 5: It was cool.
Speaker 4: There's even a thought too, like you see somebody like Zuckerberg out in the wild, Like, is that even him? We're watching Severance right now, like he has the means to be severed, Like is that his outide?
Speaker 5: See, I don't know. I don't know what severed me. I haven't seen the show Severance, so that's right. Yeah, so I don't get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't watched season two, but I watch season one.
Speaker 12: Season two is picking up now, started a little slow, but yeah, but this last episode I was brutal.
Speaker 4: I thought you saw, Hey, you saw. The ratings came out too, the lowest rated episode and all of Severns, which I agree with, Like you spend that much time on Cobell, like the intro. I know, I'm like boring, Hey, listen, are enjoying yourself? This is the shortest episode of the season. Was thirty seven minutes. Like the first five to ten minutes was just like a drone shot of the waves and everything else in the car driving in, and it's like, why we wasted time? Then Cobell's making out with this this druggie cat that she knew back in the day. What she doing for a few minutes. It was a slow episode, but we were massive. This is a massive severance podcast outside of the board time.
Speaker 5: Here's my bitch. I don't think my take on like slow episodes is that is a big reason why you should bin shows because if you were if you watch a Yellowstone. I didn't watch like the third season or whatever, but I started watching over and over again and there are a couple of moments where there's some like slower episodes, and I thought to myself, if I was watching week to week, I'd be pissed off about this, but now just need to go to the next one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's also what makes it so fun because you get to be pissed off with the world because people are so into this show. Again, I haven't felt this way about a show since Game of Thrones because of all the theories and nuggets they kind of put in and people chop out like we have this group chat to where we're just dropping gyms every day on oh we missed this scene, or if you zoom into this writing on the sheet of paper, it calls back to something a few episodes ago. Like that's the vibe that this show has that I think, Yeah, we're pissed off that the episode happened last week, but again you're like bitching about it with everybody. You're kind of arguing your debate, and you can't wait to go into work the next day to talk about it with everybody that watched it at the shop. That's the vibe that this show is water cooler. Time just gave them a free shoutout right there.
Speaker 12: It's great, and it's great to have a show to watch with the lady, Like the lady and I having a show with your with your wife or something like like white Lotus. We're crushing white Lotus together and we flew in last night Sunday night. Uh, and we're like, I totally don't think about watching with that. I would never And so did we get back into town watch that it's the best.
Speaker 5: Dude, Yeah, it's the best.
Speaker 4: And having something with your lady that is. That's some game for all the young cats out there, that getting married like it is. Yeah, so you were talking about earlier like Court and the Boys is now like a thing like when we were talking about when we were talking about pub G last week. You're kind of building it up and four playing throughout the week, like, let's set up this time because we're gonna have to schedule some things around. We got a double date happening this Saturday. Let's get a Friday. Once you locked that time in, it's teasing up all the way to the moment. Then you're just gooding with the boys.
Speaker 12: At that point you just fired me exactly that right, there's how you spread the stuff, dude.
Speaker 5: Now yeah, bro, that was like a locker room.
Speaker 4: Yes, Bro, what what marriage advice would you give? Would you give Chad?
Speaker 12: I would say, well, you already are very skilled at making love, so you're good on that front. That's fine. Better to the probably than even I am.
Speaker 1: I'm a monster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give her if you're a giver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just yeah, I'm just like, let me eat that.
Speaker 5: But oh yeah, I would say, you know, because.
Speaker 4: Having a girlfriend's a lot different than being married.
Speaker 5: You're sure your roommate.
Speaker 12: You gotta just make sure you're and you guys already lived together, you know that, just like being a good like uh like human, you know what I mean, even before like anything else, like keeping your shit clean, staying on top of your stuff mm hmm, communicating, and then not keeping score, which is tough to do because you'll be like, well I took the track, Well, you know I did clean the bathroom last week. By the way, my wife kicks my ass on all that stuff for keeping score. She's kicking my ass. But trying not to do that is good and just being like yeah.
Speaker 4: Cause she'll get you at one point with hey, when you're gonna when you're gonna clean up what you said you was gonna clean up, and you're like, hey, I'm gonna get to it. Oh, your time zones are just way off, like they want stuff that I know. My wife she'll be like you said this for about three weeks now. Yeah, but when you're gonna open this box from Amazon right right, I'm gonna get to.
Speaker 5: It big time cleaning dude, Honestly, bro, if you clean, if you want to get your wife in the mood, dude, clean your place.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 12: If she's out of town, or she goes out, does whatever. She's at work for a few hours.
Speaker 5: You got the day off.
Speaker 12: Hire a whole crew, Get all the boys together. I'd be a sick video. Get the boys together, clean the crew, hang out, tap it up, you know, maybe order little food when you're all done, send the boys away. Wife comes home to a clean house.
Speaker 4: Sweetheart? Did you clean the house?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was all I thought about all day long. Wow. I got done with my day and I thought, how can I be the husband that you deserve.
Speaker 5: I knew you were gonna have a stressful day. I want to make sure you came back to a nice in room.
Speaker 4: Wow, you guys.
Speaker 5: I wanted you to feel special when you go. It's some game when you have kids.
Speaker 4: It's like if she's doing bedtime, like, you do the dishes and make sure everything's cleaned up. When they come down and you're it's you got Apple TV on, ready to go? Yeahady, done that, You did the dishes, You clean everything up. I got you get your water. Matter of fact, I already got your ice water sitting right here. Wow. Let's watch them seven.
Speaker 5: They say there's statistics about like only fifty percent of marriages last here in the way you two talk, you guys won't be part of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give him some game too, dude.
Speaker 12: Only fifty percent is your chance of doggy that night?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: Yeah, big time. And then then your answer is only if you want what you want, only you want. Got to be a giver, gotta be a love if you want. She says that to you, And well, we got some questions form Will Compton's bulge. Were some good questions to ask on a second date, not a first date that a lady would like to hear. Personally, I think second dates are harder than the first. The people that are just tuning into the show. You gentlemen, are a great relationship advice givers. Correct relationship consultants.
Speaker 12: Try to be we try, we try, you know, we speak from our experience and we try to be honest. Take her leave, you know. But yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Good questions second date. Just right at the top of the date, what are your politics?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice, Just get right into.
Speaker 5: Draw a line of the sand right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be like, what are you into? Who do you vote for? And that kind of like that gets that will get things either like nice and heated. So you know then you then your makeout says after will be like they're like, there's a lot of tension in there and now we're just sucking face. Or they'll be like you you'll bond really deeply and uh. Then it all sets up for a good makeout at the end of the second date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good that's a good one.
Speaker 5: I like that a lot.
Speaker 4: What's your what you know? What are your politics? What's your takes?
Speaker 5: I would say like, yeah, what's your Yeah? You just you just say a country, Ukraine, go Pakistan, go Brazil, Go talk at me what Australia. How do you feel now?
Speaker 1: Now give me a breakdown?
Speaker 4: What do you think it's Zelensky last week?
Speaker 5: Does he need to suit up? I think the sweaters are sick. I actually like to look it's tactical. It's a good tactical.
Speaker 1: Look Lensky's outfit.
Speaker 5: What do you think you're fashion?
Speaker 12: You're technically talking fashion. Did I think a good second Yeah?
Speaker 5: Second date?
Speaker 12: I could see it being hard. You know things well on the first date. You want to keep that going, you know, a first date. I always think a good move is like a walking date. Keep it moving, like like here if there's like a river walk walk in the strand of the beach in California is always a move with the fucking dank Osa e bowl or smoothie second date. I think it's like I think the move is if you're a dude, you have the luxury of planning this traditionally, but pick something that speaks to you a little bit, like I might try to take the pressure off myself. Go to a comedy show. See what she laughs out.
Speaker 5: Learn humor.
Speaker 12: Then you immediately have maybe go to the early show. If it goes well, you got a drink after you talk about the set you saw. Did you love it or you hate it? Or whatever you're into. If you're into paintball, be like, hey, let's go paintballing.
Speaker 5: I think that'd be sick. Figure out your handles a gun. Am understands strategically how she operates.
Speaker 1: My giver commands Yeah, like like bum rush.
Speaker 5: That silent once.
Speaker 12: Rushed on all fours, tell to come bag you bag me aggressively, one on one paintball.
Speaker 1: Dude, flank giant map, blank, right, flank right, don't see each other for twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Lost in this giant map. You go to the snack bar for half of it, and she's still out there. Oh but I was wonder where you were. But then when she comes back, you already have hot dogs and notch, just waiting for her. Exactly, dude, exactly, and he's in a full sweat. She thinks you left her. It's never the right temperature at paintball. I don't care what time it is. You're sweating.
Speaker 12: You're you want to lose weight, Go paintball, Dude, You're gonna sweat everything.
Speaker 4: What she's thinking? What the fuck did I get myself into? You? Ask her a question to learn about here, like, Hey, what's a goal or a dream that you've held onto and never went after? Woa, I've had something. You're getting laid that night.
Speaker 5: See for me, the second date is always about the preparation before the second day. The first date goes well, and let's say you want to go out the next week, you're spending those next five six days adding nuggets. Hey what do you doing today? What are you up to? But you don't follow up on that. You get to the second date, you have easy conversation. Hey, Monday you said you had a big businessman. How that? Oh? Go down with them, So you do a little homework before then you hit them with the paintball, getting the notes of hot dogs, big goal. Guess what you're scoring. You're getting back. You're getting back, dud.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: You know what's good with paintball too on a date is if you shoot them yourself to test their integrity, like.
Speaker 5: Like are you out? Like what if they say no?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say no, then you're like, just.
Speaker 12: Yell a barrel plug and we're a lot. Put your barrel plug in unsafe. You're being dangerous, you're being dangerous.
Speaker 1: My first my second day was actually she can't do a comedy. She came to my show, which was which was no way. Yes I was because I was like really into it. I was like if I bomb, She's like, I want to come on the show. I was like okay, and I was like if I bomb, like that's yeah.
Speaker 4: I probably won't be doing a show for a while. She's like, I just saw you post on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah. I was like, yeah, it's actually not happening. I saw her like on stage. I was like, I got a boner now, yes, just busted on stage, just busted on stage.
Speaker 4: What's up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like, who's this chick?
Speaker 11: Is this your man?
Speaker 1: I on YouTube?
Speaker 5: My dad?
Speaker 1: Dumbass in the nice sweater? Just yeah, just nagging her from the stage, Well where'd you get that sweater?
Speaker 4: Ross?
Speaker 5: She's like, what, dude, how did that second date show go?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: It went okay? It was like it was a bar show in San Diego. I like, had a good set, but you know in your mind, you like you want to like crush, and it's it's tough at a bar show. It's kind of loud, you know, from the background. So it went okay. But she was like, I think it was nice. That went like kind of okay because I was like, oh, she actually likes me for me a little bit more than like if I like crush. You know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she thinks yourself. I just scored. Yeah, no one's found this guy yet. I'll just hitch my wagon to him. But if you did, okay, she doesn't know if you're gonna be successful or not.
Speaker 1: Just know you're gonna be the Chad you are today exactly.
Speaker 5: She's got you got to ride it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm like, what do you think of that tea bag bit?
Speaker 5: What would you have done if she started giving you advice on that, Like she came up and say, hey, I like this set with the tea bag bit. I think it'd be a lot better for your X, Y and Z.
Speaker 4: He'd be like, I don't like your calves. You gotta bounce?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, time to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why don't you take the stairs?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It is a Sherman is a true stoker because she has been trying to implement paintball. Oh you have with the squad. He just always just brings it.
Speaker 5: I will say a lot of paintball talk. I said this in the last show because s was bringing it up. I've only been paintballing like one or two times in my life. It's fun. Man, You're a big target though, that's what we're trying to un nimble, is true? I can move a little bit.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 5: No, I did not say that.
Speaker 4: No, Taylor, we should go against like I know.
Speaker 5: It was funny.
Speaker 12: Growing up in southern California, we were wrap by Camp Pendleton, and so the myth was, which in hindsight is so untrue because like kids would have their birthday parties at paintball penalty due were going at penalty indeed the Marines paintball.
Speaker 1: There, Dude.
Speaker 12: In hindsight, it's like no Marines paintballing on the weekend.
Speaker 5: They're they're like out at the bar out or like, yeah, anywhere works five days this week, you want to go do the same thing exactly, they're anywhere but the base. But like you thought every adult on the course was a marine, dude, was so funny. Oh I thought she had a harness on, like she was in the air suspended like the thrown around. But that's just vertical.
Speaker 12: See this looks cool. This is like a classic varsity blues. Like the angles don't add up for football, like you know, like like like when you see the filmmaking of the football, like guys are tackling at a downward angle like yeah, and sacking se inefficient paintball move by this lady here, I'll be it sick.
Speaker 1: That's my wife.
Speaker 5: Yeah, paintball will be fun. Paple would be a good time.
Speaker 1: Paintball is so fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when that paints flying and you are against a good squad, it is it is pretty terrifying.
Speaker 5: So I've never been in a situation where my backs against the wall against a good squad. I was just playing against other football players and they're bigger or the same size as me, right, yeah, so easy just to pack them down, no problem.
Speaker 12: What position in football would translate the best, dude, cause these guys are pretty good athletes, dude, and the finger speed your barber could get.
Speaker 4: In there and just.
Speaker 5: Yeah, girl, yeah, I mean it had to be corner or wide receiver.
Speaker 12: Right, is corner the best athlete on the field.
Speaker 5: That's my theory. Besides the left tackle, I would say so. I mean you think pound for pound, huge left big boys, nimble moving islands, the whole thing. But yeah, corners are pretty solid.
Speaker 4: D You're running backwards and you got to react, you don't know what's happening, and.
Speaker 12: You're always undersize. You're going up against someone who's like six inches taller than you, at least in forty pounds heavy every single time.
Speaker 4: Not just standing there and strapping up against DK Metcalf just across the line of scramming a j Brown wanting to you're like a press corner. You're like, I'm gonna have to butt hands on this.
Speaker 5: Just having to go against black g I Joe's all day. Yeah, that'd be tough.
Speaker 1: Look at this that's intimidating.
Speaker 5: Like if you if you're trying to get a job and that's in your crew right there. Wow, you're getting the job, right of DK. Yeah, bro, Yeah, d'st dude.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine having a rig like that? What's your day like?
Speaker 5: Do you own a T shirt if you look like that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 12: No, No, everywhere you're saving money, you're saving corner.
Speaker 5: Chill. Yeah, on the beach. Now he's going to going to Pittsburgh built in.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm looking at some Josh Allen's getting that money even though he couldn't get a yard.
Speaker 5: Dude, I mean, I don't know, Bro, I'm.
Speaker 12: A big Levis guy. I'm a big Levis dude. Yeah, Levis Is Jack, pull him up, Miles Garrett. He just signed up a huge ass contract.
Speaker 5: That huge ass contract right there?
Speaker 4: Are they really you know that's gonna be Yeah?
Speaker 5: I saw splaying this weekend?
Speaker 4: Did you really? Yes?
Speaker 5: Do you guys think.
Speaker 12: Really Rogers and the Steelers is a good move?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: By yeah. Do you see what he did last year? Yes?
Speaker 12: I mean his last six games was pretty sick. But is it gonna be annoying? And then he's like, oh, let's get Adams to the receiving room now, and then you've got d k.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: He actually did go to the two years forty six million dollars. Aaron Rodgers is a stut, there's no doubt about it. And now he's Tomlin as a head coach man. Take the car keys and go get ahead, do what you wanta. George Pickens, you got nausea Harris, and you got DK Metcalf with a decent offensive line. Boys're gonna cook this year. And Arthur Smith is an o c.
Speaker 1: Come on, did you guys have Josh Allen on the pod?
Speaker 5: He sat right there. Yeah, wow, I do love Jos. I don't know, I don't know. Could get a yard? Josh is the man. But that bar you said about get all that paper but couldn't get a yard, that's a good bar. That's a good ship talking about he got a yard? Bro?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, shut out.
Speaker 12: Then some dude, if you're getting paid that much, dough, dude, get it yard and a half. Fu come on, make it you know what, Like they're say in comedy, it's what Steve Martin said. You gotta be undeniable. Make it undeniable. Although this is the you know he's not the only one doing it.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of guys involved here, a lot of guys.
Speaker 4: That's okay, Josh Allen, I'd say he did get it. He'd be about the stoke. Yeah, the first part he was on, he had we had to call a we had to call a bow time. Actually we interrupt this episode with a bow time time out. Listen. If you're a fan of chicken and waffles, but I always feel like it was messing a little bit of bold Cajun flavor and sweet bow berry goodness, then it's your lucky day because bow Jangles, the new Chicken and bow Berry Waffles are now available. It's the bold Cajun filet you love top with bow Berry glaze and sandwich between two delicious bowberry waffles. And it's only available for a limited time. So go get bow Jangles and order yours today. Taylor has a nice little way of getting some.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you what the best way to get that is. You open up that bow Jingles app or an order online and get twenty percent off your chicken and bow Berry combo using code bust And that's b ussi n available at participating stores three ten, twenty five and three twenty four through three twenty four twenty twenty five. Try our new chicken and bow berry waffle. They're both sweet and savory. While I take my nose and I put it up to this bag, I'm not even looking at the product yet, I smell it. I got a big burst of berry. You can smell the sweetness. But then, all of a sudden, right at the end of that sent I'm getting myself a nice little Cajun tingle in that nose. The perfect combination if you're trying to mix chicken and waffles together.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Nice classic breakfast with a bow jingle.
Speaker 5: Spin buddy, fantastic stuff.
Speaker 4: Go get in today. Back to this episode, bow Time, he had to call a bow Time on the first pod to go out and throw up because he he pounded like thirteen old fashions the night before because he's in town for I was gonna say, kittlefest tighten you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's I love watching that guy.
Speaker 12: Pay him more. I changed my stance entirely. Yeah, three or thirty millions, not tell you what, dude, Yeah, it's the whole nine yards, am I right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Come on, bro, what it'll be interesting about Aaron Rodgers to the Steelers. Is last year when Russ came to the Steelers. I know, like Tomlin was very was very instrumental in kind of helping shift the image a little bit with Russ, like, Hey, all the outside bullshit, You're not gonna be doing any of that when you come here. I'm kind of I'm just saying that. However, I'm taking it in the context. I'm butchering that. I'm sure it's much lighter. But it'll be interesting to see how those conversations are with Aaron, because Aaron does so many things off the field, like the mcav show and everything else. Ayahuasca, but you know what i mean, just always talking in the media and everything like that. I don't think stop. I don't think that conversations had because Steelers Pittsburgh is a way better organization than the Jets.
Speaker 5: And Tom has a culture, like a head coach brings a culture. And it's like I mean, Bell, He's he had Antonio Brown, with the Pouncy Brothers, with you know, all these different unique personalities and he's able.
Speaker 4: To job well like Arthur Smith will do a great job.
Speaker 5: Just gonna do great with Aaron Rodgers. Steelers contenders Jersey. Jerry is gonna be happy, dude. That's a tough division to j is great.
Speaker 1: I love R He's funny. Him and Robbie Berger. When he's like, do you guys know Robbie Berger?
Speaker 5: I don't think I do.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 5: Sports. Yes, when he was.
Speaker 1: With h when he was doing like content with Robbie Berger, that's where I cam hip to him. That guy is hilarious. Both those guys are great. Jerry's all time this this might be a loaded question. I don't know if it is. If you could play for any team based on location and vibe, what would it be because I always wonder about I feel like I'd go to Miami just because Miami.
Speaker 4: That's a good a good point like the team too.
Speaker 1: I think I think maybe just location and yeah.
Speaker 5: Say location stuff. Because you were talking about vibe, like something you want to represent that's like badass like that is that's an easy answer for me. That's the Raiders, right. I think you like the vibe of the Raiders when they're at Oakland or even even now, like they've got like a bad boy attitude and their color scheme goes so hard.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: But I don't know if I don't want to live in Vegas full time because I would go broke. I would that's my personality. I love Gambling's a huge issue right now. It's bakarat you speak blackchat, but but it was it's not.
Speaker 1: I just became a craps guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you would be an all time crabs guy to hang out with. My first is that is vibe? That is everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my first my first time rolling, I had like a monster whatever you call it, sash, Yeah, my sister monster run.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 1: And then it was like it was like forty five minutes that was with my sister. She's teaching me, She's like roll again. I was like all right, and the guys at the other end of the table were like let's go, and I was like, yeah, fucking there.
Speaker 4: It was so good.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it is the best, dude, when you get everyone around the cat, you cheer for the guy you're on the same.
Speaker 5: Team, on the same team exactly, and there's all it's like a great sample size for society, Like you have all these people, a group of people that are sitting there going we're all in it for the one thing right now, that's they get this point. We're all putting on the coum bets and all these different things, and then there's the was it schmolb smoll who doesn't and they go against you. Yes, there's one guy in there that's being an asshole. Everybody else is being a unit and a team, and you just hope you can beat that guy's ass man. Yeah, yeah, fuck that guy, Fuck that guy.
Speaker 12: Blackjack's so fun too. If you're with the boys, you're all sitting at the table. If you can all roll up on a table, the best. Yeah, also a schmol scenario, though, someone can come over and then they're splitting tens and it's like, what are you doing, dude?
Speaker 5: Get out, get away.
Speaker 4: Right, unless that's the vibe, unless all the boys are on board.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh.
Speaker 12: Sometimes you get like a stranger and you become like best friends with them.
Speaker 5: You're like, you're the best dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and you go do I hit?
Speaker 4: Do I hit? If the dealer's showing like a four and you're holding a twelve and you're like hitting, it's like, hey, why you hit it?
Speaker 5: Exactly exactly. Sometimes they got to take one for the team. Vibe something about that vibe.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Raiders or Dallas I think the star would be sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dallas. Dallas seems like it'd be cool just because of there, and like it seems like to be cool to play for a team where it's like they're like it's an institution, where it's it's like it's ingrained in the city.
Speaker 5: And place that would have been great would have been the Chargers San Diego. Yeah, Oh, he's calling you right now, Josh Allen, No Jersey, Jerry.
Speaker 4: Jerry, slow down, tell me you're you're you're on busting with the boy. As a matter of fact, your name just came up like four minutes ago because it seems like Aaron Rodgers is going to the Steelers.
Speaker 8: You getting that info while you're putting out tweets like that face swaps.
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened. What was the tweet?
Speaker 5: And Rogers he said, who the fuck is.
Speaker 4: Running your Twitter? Is that not happening?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: What are you asking?
Speaker 2: Is it happening?
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's what Sheran just that's what Sherman in the back just said. He's like, Hey, they're closing in on a deal with Aaron Rodgers and the Steelers. Is that real?
Speaker 5: Who listen? I wouldn't hate it, I'd like it.
Speaker 4: It'd be you know, I'm fine with it.
Speaker 8: But he can't be putting stuff out there.
Speaker 4: You can hope.
Speaker 5: Sporting news dot com.
Speaker 4: Tracker. So, sportingnews dot com has a life for agency tracker and they said, what Jack, They are close to a deal. And there's also other and there's also other notable people on Twitter too that have been confirming.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jerry, Jerry Taylor here, why would you not like Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 8: Not that I wouldn't like him, it's just that, like, what is he gonna give us a year?
Speaker 4: You know? I mean if you guys go all in all one year, it's like you got to be pumped about them trying to put money into the offense, right of.
Speaker 8: Course, yes, yes, yes, but I would love that connection with Russey and d k Oh.
Speaker 4: That's right. You are. You are sussy for Russy since day one.
Speaker 5: See, I'm not sussy for Russy.
Speaker 4: I don't know. We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be very mad at Sherman if.
Speaker 4: It doesn't happen. Okay, Hey, what's the Instagram? What's the Instagram? Oh? Same photo? Gotcha? Who the fuck is running your Twitter. Oh easy, Jerry, Easy, Hey Jerry. When when's mister Jerry coming out? Sometime in May? I'll keep you posting, Okay, all right, I love it. We love you and the boys we got uh we got Chad Kroger and uh Stu Strider Wilson on the bus.
Speaker 5: Love that, love that. Enjoy all right, love you legend carrot all I say, all right, cool, yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, due the fuck is running your Twitter? So he's coming out with mister mister Jerry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Jersey Jerry. He's coming out with mister Jerry and knock off of Miss Rachel.
Speaker 5: Miss Rachel. Yeah, but are your boy, Prince? Yeah, they're they're officially in direct competition with each other. So you gotta draw a line in the sand, mister Jerry. That's awesome, dude.
Speaker 4: I can't enjoy both like I enjoy Miss Rachel. I don't watch you.
Speaker 5: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't. You can't enjoy both, Prince, mister, you can't enjoy both. I just feel like sometimes you gotta pick one. He can't be a fan of the Red Sox and the Yankees, Like.
Speaker 4: I don't know if if Prince though rolls out episodes.
Speaker 5: I think he just does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just is like you know what I mean, like the episodes kid shows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would you guys ever run into the uh kids show world? I feel like you guys would.
Speaker 13: Do phenomenal Yeah, like like right one, or like like a like a miss Rachel type thing or mister Jerry, that's about to happen, mister agg Yeah.
Speaker 1: Blues clues and I think I would rip it.
Speaker 5: I think you would crush blues clues.
Speaker 1: That'd be sick, like, what are we doing?
Speaker 5: The original Steve Steve.
Speaker 1: Steve Yeah, I mean I'd be like Steve, but yeah, he got hooked on crack.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I think he was, Yeah, class I think it was coke, not cracked. Man, I have been cracked, like one of the same, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Yeah, blues clues, I'd be like, oh, you guys see this clue or you guys fired up? It was this like a fucking oh.
Speaker 5: Ship was crimed. Yeah, yeah, and we got.
Speaker 1: Clues like what like what a blue?
Speaker 5: How are you doing in blue? Like barks save a little every single time?
Speaker 1: Man, that's a good I never thought about that.
Speaker 5: The show is an elite show. Mister Salt, missus Pepper, but then their kids Paprika, Yeah, and going on in that relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh dude, DM Nickelodeon, just be like, what do you guys think, is it.
Speaker 5: Time to bring it back? You would do so great at that, that would be. But also the drunks. How's your drunks? Because I feel like anytime I saw Steve the way he was like, we found a mailbox, and he would do the mailbox in such a simplistic yet beautiful way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just stick figures. It would be tough not to draw dicks too, because I realize it's like a kids show, but I'm like, it's just hilarious strong dicks.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just stick figuring this a small little yeah, yeah, you know, like a couple of rocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like all those like kids movies, they have little like hidden gems for adults, you know, like like sort of like, yeah, I just have like a dick and like every.
Speaker 5: Sexual yeah, you would not be subtle about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It is for the parents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look away. For the kids, it's just like the most detailed penis you.
Speaker 4: Write, you write, you write it on the screen too. This is for the parents. Not the kids. They can't read that three.
Speaker 5: Two one, oh, what is a dick? That's dick? They back, it goes back to something else.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, what's this clue? And it's just a huge what's this clue?
Speaker 5: Yeah? An adult loose clues actually would probably better than the kids show itself. Yeah yeah, But speaking of dicks, you guys went on a journey of your lives and that's to bring a take away a small dong shame. Yeah yeah, I mean I saw your process.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, it started with Strider. Actually he got We were going one of our weekly streaks and Strader got shame for having a small dank.
Speaker 12: A lot of people laughed at me outside of a d m V. You know, people say, oh, man, that tall guy has especially small penis. I would would always justify to myself saying I have a taller frame, so therefore maybe make it look smaller. Turns out it's a double negative, just some tall body with a small weenie. But then my boys were like, dude, let's end that small dong shame. That's just something I can't control. This is the wiener that I was given so and it's made me develop other love making moves. So it's actually been a benefit.
Speaker 5: You know. Now I'm tee darting. Now my wife can pick me up. She know you can. She can do all sorts of moves on me that I never even thought of. Sixty nine reverse.
Speaker 12: Sixty nine nice legit is that what you're on top? That's where my wife picks me up, flips me over and we go to town to town. Yeah, yeah, we got to Yeah, oh dude, we definitely our love making music is definitely like rush heavy, just double foot pedal always when making love. Dude, none of this, you know, easy listening. But this was the biggest dude, was the there we are ending small dog cham we you guys got permits and we went around Los Angeles is downtown LA.
Speaker 1: The route was in the shape of a dick, was it. Yeah, if the helicopter was watching it, see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the kind of detail people don't understand sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know Bill Maher covered it really here in LA. We had a small dong march I try to do. Yeah, Kyle Dunagan does a great impression.
Speaker 5: Impressures are the best.
Speaker 4: Let's let's live in the small dong mindset for a second. That had to have come with a lot of pressure.
Speaker 5: Of course. And I played.
Speaker 12: I played volleyball in college and and through high school, and I've always been on teams, and I've always been in locker rooms. In locker rooms, look, you know, there's etiquette. You're in the shower whatever.
Speaker 5: He has a going eye contact, but your clock and everyone's clocking everyone thing on this podcast, everyone meet peaks.
Speaker 12: Of course, of course I was. And there's like twenty dudes on a volleyball team. I was always bottom eighteen, always bottomating.
Speaker 4: And that has to be tough too, because your frame, it's like this dude obviously as a as a massive piece, because again you got you're kind of like a lanky, tall guy. Yes, got a little nose, got a little nose on you to be like he's got he's working with a pipe down there. Yeah, a guy with that frame, Taylor knife, see you.
Speaker 5: I probably I pride myself on being in a locker room for most of my life and understanding what the body frame is for a big piece. And you would have tricked me exactly.
Speaker 12: And imagine uh, my wife when we first made love and she's thinking to herself, I'm gonna get myself and not a nice little treat, a nice big treat. And but now my wife loves me, she says, my wiener's.
Speaker 5: Fine, and that's nice. That's yeah. How long I take her to get to fine? Was the immediate?
Speaker 4: Was she?
Speaker 5: Was she always body positive? Or was it tough to me thirteen years to propose there's a reason like.
Speaker 4: Are you somebody that has to get it under the covers? Person? And then take your boxers off?
Speaker 12: I'm a lights off guy. Wow, I'm a lights off guy. Candle mood, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah? That also, that's a good way to kind of distract. Are there anything you don't want them to really notice? Correct?
Speaker 12: My wife comes in the room, she says, turn the lights on, spread them.
Speaker 5: You know, that's what she did want to see you. Brave of her as well though, too? Yeah? Oh yeah, oh yeah, god. And I'll wear a thong Carhart but still a thong. Yeah, doesn't chaf?
Speaker 12: Oh did they make good quality stuff? But the way we move, yeah.
Speaker 4: There is for your first time, I had to be high. You got to make sure kind of like the notebook where they're standing there in front of fire and just going one article at a time and He's like, are you sure. I'm scared that you're not gonna be okay with this? She just like lets him know, like you're in a safe space. Yeah, what is that's?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's I think he looked good there.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. Yeah, that was a vulnerable state for me as well. Tom Brady posted a photo that was very similar, so I had to, oh nice, let him know. I had just show him what a real alpha looked like.
Speaker 1: I got said, stratter, you carry big hog energy though.
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Is that a downfall?
Speaker 12: Yes, you have such big dick energy to compensation. Yeah, I would like to just be myself right now. I'd like to still be curled up in my hotel room.
Speaker 5: Taking a nap.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd like to just be doing that. You know he's not ready, Yeah exactly, That's that's my true nature. I just want to shell up, dude.
Speaker 4: But you's got a fluff it all day. I'm like, I if there's like a weird thing I do that people don't necessarily know about, is I'm always like fluffing myself throughout the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know right now, it's not like very very nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know this when when we met, when we before we shook hands.
Speaker 4: You really yeah, like you like, what up?
Speaker 5: Just adapts? Give us a little blood down there? Which is it? I get it? Yeah, you want that.
Speaker 1: My Small Dong journey was kind of a rude awakening because I played water polo and uh, I did it for the tan and shot off my bulge because I was I thought I had a good bulge, and so I played water polo and then you know, my first match, like I invited my crush and like, cause my my plan was to have my crush see me. She seen my bulge, she'd be like, Okay, you're the guy, you know. And but then I didn't realize that I had a pointy bulge. You guys, what I'm talking about for the shaft rests on the sack instead of wrapping around.
Speaker 5: Called that a bird's nests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a little tent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she bailed at halftime. No yeah, And I was like, bros, what do you think happened? They're like, it's your bulge, man, it's plenty.
Speaker 5: So you thought your greatest asset ended up being your greatest demise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you know, I was just everyone's just so nice to me growing up. They're like, yeah, did you guys sell the peas? But they were just that's that's that's the downside being too nice is like, you know, I had all this like kind of false reinforcement where people like, hey, you got a fire piece and you know, yeah, so I'm laughing because it's so traumatic.
Speaker 5: This is that's tough to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then and then and then, like my buddy who's like a straight shooter, he's like, look, it's your bulge, your bulge.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this. So, if you guys are all about the stoke, you guys are all about body positivity, how do you achieve body positivity with your bros while also being honest with them? Because you never want to put your boys in a situation that you were in. It's a water polo, yeah, So how do you tell them, hey, the bulge is not the not the thing that's going to get you where you need to go.
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: If you like, let's say you have a buddy who has a pointy bulge, you know, and he's like he's like, bros, like, you know, what do you mean assessment? Like straight? You know, how's my bulge? I'd be like, dude, honestly, the bulge is like kind of you know, it's not the best bull, but your calves make up for it. You find something else. Threeundrdults will for sure make up for that thumb tech penis you got.
Speaker 12: It's beautiful. That really helped me. You would send that into a group text thread. We have a group text thread where we would send like our weightlifting regimen for the day and stuff, and we really emphasize form on there. You know, it's not oh did I put up these numbers today, It's like, great technique.
Speaker 5: You got low on that squad. You got to ninety.
Speaker 12: If you're just doing ninety, other guys have different goals, so you'll put your goal and whatever that is, we will support you on that journey. Yeah, and some goals you can't, Like you can't get it. I mean, you could get a penis extension. But we just said take what you got and make the best of it, you know what I mean. These are the ingredients that we have. Bake the best cake you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with what you got. And it's like too, like when you identify that a bro is struggling with a small piece and you know you have one as well. You kind of break the ice with like, hey, I got a small one too. Yeah, I know JP. I could tell he was nervous at one point in time, and I had to break out the story. I similar to you chat. I had to learn the hard way. I was in a locker room of my own back in Washington, and I walked in the shower and Quentin Dunbar, I'll never forget it. I'm walking toward the back corner because that's where I'm trying to hurry up and get to before I take off my towel, and he's like, Scrimp, there goes Scrimp and the whole team. I was on notice, and that unfortunately became my nickname. I had to learn the hard way. I mean I already knew it, Yeah, I kind of really you really get naked, Yeah, yes, when that gets unleashed on you. Yeah. So it's always been like a It's always been a point of emphasis when I know a fellow bros out there struggling with a small.
Speaker 12: Piece and you can tell you there was telltale signs like I was like I was buying. I bought a couple of chain necklaces.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When I would greet you.
Speaker 12: I'd say, what's up, pussy bitch, you know, try to talk tough, and you're like, dude, that's not you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I would rent convertibles. Did I went into heavy debt eating just convertibles.
Speaker 1: Really, He's a huge corvette guy.
Speaker 5: Just renting them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I uh, I remember one time we were He's like, you know one time too, You're like, what books are you reading. I'm like, oh, you know, like holes And I'm like, what.
Speaker 4: Are you reading?
Speaker 1: You're like the Game? Yeah, the Game by Neil Strauss.
Speaker 12: I'd be like, dude, you want to go serging for chicks. He's like, dude, we were both married. I'm like, yeah, but let's just sarge. You know, let's just get out in the field. I'd say stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I know, but dude, thank you for sharing that. Thank you for that's a beautiful story.
Speaker 4: The space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what you created the space on our show A Small Dog.
Speaker 4: You know, there's an audience out there listening, like, hey, I kind of got a small piece, so maybe you can be a little bit more confident.
Speaker 5: There's at least it doesn't men out there right now wiping their tears yeah and saying they feeling that they finally have been heard. Yes, they finally found you guys. Yeah, and then you know they have support.
Speaker 4: I mean, you've lost a bunch of weight. I'm sure you've got a lot of growth with that. So guys, it would be a little bit more heavy set, like, hey, there is opportunity out there, just lies in your discipline, in your day to day. Yeah, if he isn't who you are.
Speaker 5: I've lost sixty pounds and I've definitely seen a chain my piece, but bigger when you lost Yeah, it's well, at least it looks that way to me. It looks that way to.
Speaker 4: Me really, And I was like, my boy really is doing It's.
Speaker 5: Situation like when you try to you know, I try to overcompensate for that because I mean when I was in the locker room too, like offensive linemen, you know, usually have what we call a button penis when the food kind of pushes out too far and so you kind of that kind of just sets. It doesn't even touch the nutsack. So a lot of us have been shame for such a long time, and to see like even any droop at all, I started to get overly confident myself and I said some untimely things. On a road trip to Notre Dame. One time, there was that bottle you're right there, right there, and I said about my piece, It is kind of like tough to put it in there, but I was trying to brag about my piece, and actually I didn't have to do that. It was an insecurity, yes, exactly, was an insecurity.
Speaker 4: Because he goes out, I can barely fie it's why not the bottom we all just started.
Speaker 5: You know, takes his hat off, puts it on my head, and I knew right then there. I sat in silence for the next forty five minutes and just I was in total despair. It was terrible, but you live and you learn. That's why you do those things. You live and you learn. So I think there's a lot offensive linemen out there listening to this story, and I just want you guys to know you're not alone. Like you can lose this weight and you can be more proud of what you have. I'm still white, you know, I'm still from Arizona, right, I have all the things going against me. I'm not impressive by any means, but I'm better than I was yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey man, and if you do have a button hook, it's beautiful. Change the verbage, change the verbage to like an army helmet. It seems a little more mad.
Speaker 12: Sounds cool, Yeah, yeah, it seems like more keyhole the door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, comes down a little bit a lot. Pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Phoenix Phoenix penis is a real thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It's there's something about the desert like dehydrates.
Speaker 5: Shrimps it up. It's like a raisin. They have a great thing full of a grapist. You start to hit the water of a grape, what's to turn into a little raisin exactly. So that's what happens all my boys out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charles Barkley said when he played for the Suns, He's like my dink like got small, like two inches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think per capita baggy shorts. There's more people that wear baggy shorts in Arizona per capita than any part of the country because guaranteed, guaranteed. Yeah, it's tough out there, man, it's tough, especially in Cave Creek, Arizona. Pretty much white, pretty much white, pretty much uh, just baggy close, baggy close, cowboy boots. You know, the boys are having a hard time out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, if you're wearing basketball shorts and cowboy boots, that's a fashion statement.
Speaker 5: That's a fashion statement, that's hiding something that's that's like my schedule today is jacking off. I'll be jacking off today. Yeah, is definitely. Also, the super lifted trucks are a big giveaway, huge, big give way. That's always tough for the peace community. Yes, yeah, exactly what I'm telling you. Yes, yeah, you have a lifted truck, super lifted, as lifted as you can get, really monster truck status.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ford wraptor nice small.
Speaker 4: With extra lift or just Ford wrap Ford.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fat muffler on their exhaust custom shocks. Yeah like that. That's literally me, dude. Oh that's when I I was told by my bulge I did that.
Speaker 5: Some of those things you can't help. Yeah, you know, it's just party, it's just your makeup. That's how humans work.
Speaker 12: At a circle A good we've created a safe space here, a good safe space for your bros too. Can be calms. But also that reminded me is off roading. Did you guys ever go off roading? Maybe in Arizona growing up, or do you guys we used to dude, it's so much fun. Did you just rip it on a car?
Speaker 5: Whatever?
Speaker 12: You take out your mom's act, your MDX or something like that. Not giving advice to any of the young kids to go do that, but if you have a truck that's capable, just go hit some dunes for a little bit park crack open and energy, drink and just talk.
Speaker 5: It's kind of the best.
Speaker 1: Thing you can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're waxing poetic right now.
Speaker 5: I had a really tough experience romping one time in Florida. I went down there. I was just just started to date my wife, so it was like a two week period and she was invited to a wedding. Her ex boyfriend was there. I met him. This guy is a real man. He was a professional wakeboarder. When I met him, he actually just caught a baby alligator in his hands. So already I'm feeling like the data in the situation.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I felt like the smallest man room. I had a FOURD raptor had a leveling kid on it, spacers out just a little bit, real nice looking truck. These guys had these lighter body trucks. They'd love to go romping. So like hey, let's go, let's go. And I was like, all right, let's go, let's get after it. He gets in the car with us, he's drunk, he's bringing up you know, like inside jokes with tailing. He's laughing, and my truck got stuck. And then he gets out of my truck, opens the door as it's stuck in, and I had one of those like step ups that kind of come out and down based on off the doors, open her clothes a running board down there yet and he was taking a pe off of it, kind of bouncing and it broke the step. Oh, this truck's kind of kind of insulted my truck. It was it was the last time I romped. Wow, it was the last time I romped. You guys got to go recreate, recreate the memory there. I think a good thing to do is any place you've been hurt, go back there and reconquer that space. Go back to that exact swamp and either.
Speaker 12: You wrop there or maybe you drop down, you do twenty push ups. Maybe you just go and reset the memory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh that'd be a great call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful, get.
Speaker 5: A nice little perimeter MIXU. There's no alligators round grab ankles and spend ten minutes there just soaking.
Speaker 1: Then he started doing blues clothes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, gosh, this is I tell you what. We're not done with this show, but this has been nice. I love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A good stoke in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was pumped to come on. I yeah, it's it's thank you for having us.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, yeah, absolutely, you guys aware of the show at all before you came. You just got to invite and you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: We're coming. Yeah, no, I I know that. Actually I saw you guys followed the podcast page something like that. I was I was like, or one of you guys. I was like, whoa, So no, no, I've watched. I've watched the episodes before. I think I watched the Shane Gillis one. So uh no, I'm a big fan.
Speaker 12: Whoa, you guys were on my fantasy team.
Speaker 5: For all for y'all show. Like, do you guys, how often do you all have guests on? Because a lot of clips I see the three of you a lot, But would you ever is there a guest in mind that you're like, we got to have this person.
Speaker 1: Guest in mind? Who's your white whale? Good question for you right here, Vin Diesel. Yeah, Vin Diesel, If.
Speaker 5: You got Vin on, that'd be sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got Paul. If we got like like a medium to kind of like if you can come back, I'm sure beautiful. Yeah, speak to him from the other side the Rock, The Rock, Yeah, you know, kind of anti rock in here because you know, because he called Vin a candy ass and we just can't.
Speaker 5: You're not standing for that.
Speaker 1: No, in terms of the yeah, in terms of the beef between Vin and The Rock, I said with Vin and I don't know if you guys caught in the Golden globes like Vin like tried to extend in Olive Branch where he was presenting a word. He goes, hey, Dwayne, and that was like him like offering peace and Dwayne, I don't even think he took it.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, room Pierce love tyree. He's got a hibachi grill in his backyard.
Speaker 5: So really that's awesome, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he's the factoid.
Speaker 5: What did uh? How did you all become so infactuated with Fast and Furious? What was the moment you knew like, Okay, this is the greatest show to you.
Speaker 1: It was for me. It was when I was When I first saw it in theaters, I was like eleven years old and I was with my brothers and my dad, and it was it was kind of like that moment you know when you become ship from a boy into a man. It was like that moment where when Paul first hit the NOS, I was like, dude, I'm into chicks now. And then we got Carls Junior afterwards, so good. Yeah, and the best interesting Paul. Paul had such a good tan, such good flow. He just he was so cool under pressure so much riz so I think it was just that whole combo just it was like it was like, this is who I want to be. I want to be like Brian O'Connor.
Speaker 4: And that that was one. Need for Speed was at its peak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I used to play that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drag races and then every restarting, every time you lose, you just knew the exact buttons to hit the best. You'd just be gaming all day long. One Need for Speed?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: PS two?
Speaker 6: Guy?
Speaker 4: PS two? Two? PS two is the last PlayStation I was on. I went to the Xbox. Then I found Red Dead Red.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, that's if I could ever meet a real human being or make a person a real human being. Arthur Morgan.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I can't believe that there's got They got to make a movie out of that or show like they all the best, like what's the HBO and with the mushrooms and then fall Ast of Us? Yeah, Last of Us and then the Amazon one. Boy, that's a great band. That's a band, phenomenal band.
Speaker 5: What what's the what's the movie Fallout? Fallout? Yes? Yeah, great. The favorite genre of music is that music.
Speaker 12: It is a great Yeah, because we're kind of this around the similar like age like when this band was big, How are you I'm thirty seven, perfect, thirty four, thirty three.
Speaker 4: Thirty five, Now there're all there?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah this to me, the greatest band of all time is Milankeel eighty two. Blink's amazing, dudeye can't be blank. I saw Angels and Airwaves. I've never seen Blink though, seen Angels and Airwin really blake when A two came here they played at Bridge Stone. I'm not a concert guy. I've never been a huge concert guy, but I was like, we gotta go to this. A bunch of the boys, the Predators hooked us up with a suite and they started to play. They came out to Anthem Part two and no joke felt by stuff about the cry. I had to take a step back. Yeah, I had to get away from the boys a little bit because I was like so much nostalgic, nostalgic.
Speaker 4: Angels and airwaves too though they have some bankers, dude. Yeah, and then I'll just take you down memory lane with high school.
Speaker 5: Oh, dude, exactly, dude.
Speaker 1: I saw a blanket so Fi and we were like, and when they played What's My Age again, all so f I was dancing. It was wild. It was like it was because just the whole stadium was just going nuts and.
Speaker 5: There was.
Speaker 12: Just dud just listening to I Miss You dude, driving home after talking to Zero Chicks at a party, I miss you, miss you?
Speaker 5: Oh you saw where are you? I'm so sorry.
Speaker 12: It's the best choice to sing like that, Like, it's such an interesting way that that's like.
Speaker 4: Peeking at the rear view mirror like you're in a music video.
Speaker 5: Yeah, looking at the window for a little too long, even though you're driving. Oh yeah, I should this road it is it's and they had like such good bad jokes in between their sets where they would just tell like shitty like you know, like teenage boy jokes, poop fart jokes, and they go back in the next song and just it was amazing. It was an amazing experience. My fault. I don't mean to say it like that. I'm not trying to disrespect you, not on this show, not today, tomorrow maybe, but not today, ye, not in this moment, but strutter fast and fious for you. When did it take you by storm?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 12: I think it was just I loved it at first sight, Like I was like, this movie is a banger. I think like Number one is legit an amazing ass movie, and it's like basically Point Break, which is also an amazing ass movie. I remember what home like watching except siblings and like my parents would go out for dinner on Friday night or whatever, we stay home and watch whatever's on TV, and like tn T or AMC, and Point Break was on one night and I remember like we all discovered it together and we're like, this is the best movie I've ever seen, and then fast and furious watching it just brought back those memories and what a great like subculture of street racing. And then dude, Like, I mean number one is still by far away my favorite. There's a few duds in the series, but like just the fact that there's so many and just the whole culture of it and then bonding with the bros.
Speaker 4: But as sorry as to shift when they became like superheroes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's some stuff like honestly too or beat them one and too amazing honestly.
Speaker 5: When the Rock shows up, Yeah, dude, when the Rock shows up, it goes downhills.
Speaker 4: It seems like they're they're beef too, is like all like contractually, yeah, losing in scenes or who had more punches?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's kind of hilarious.
Speaker 4: I think it is like a funny beef, like.
Speaker 5: They have to win for the same amount of time land like the equal badass of a punch.
Speaker 4: Like if a man loses a fight, he has to lose a certain way that doesn't make it seem like the Rock just dummied him. That's why those fights are the way it is, like punch for punch in the contract that was that was like I.
Speaker 5: Know about the contracts, I don't know about the fights, to be honest, save space, right, is it okay to be a we're gonna save space. I'm not going to judge here.
Speaker 12: Anything you want, We're not going to judge.
Speaker 4: Just you haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: I hate fast and furious. You can't judge.
Speaker 1: I can't the bully.
Speaker 5: Nobody's perfect. Nobody you were, you were back in a thousand. I know that's awesome. I want him to do what he did to you, become my friend. I wanted you to many But dude, Yeah, here's the problem is, I'm always a guy who all kind of I kind of gave a little sample this of separates. I'm never like on time with shows. I'm never on time with movies. Very rarely do I go like to like the weekend premiere of something, or like stay up to Date. I think the third or fourth one came out and I went with a bunch of my boys to it, and there was a scene where one of the guys gets hit head on collision, flies across the highway lands with his back into a car, stands up, dust themselves off, keep walking. I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: You don't think that could happen.
Speaker 4: I've never.
Speaker 5: I wanted to. I want to be so bad, but you also have to we have Twitter now, I see how people get body just on basic hits.
Speaker 4: Yea Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's like every time I pull on Twitter's you see.
Speaker 5: Someone die and you have to watch too.
Speaker 1: Got to watch you know, fast ferious. It taught me a lot the first one, Like I tried to talk to girls the way Vin does in the first one, where I you know, I'd walk into like middle school, I'd be like, hey, Janiel, what are you doing yoga? And it worked, dude did. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm must in my back sweating a little bit from telling you guys that.
Speaker 12: Honest, but you are right, like when the rock stops like a torpedo with his arm in one of the things, like there's like a torpedo on ice and he like redirects it with.
Speaker 4: His and when they're just all fighting on the plane.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: But the disappointment disappointment is that it sounds like you saw like four first.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and then and they didn't have me so much that I really haven't seen one, so you haven't seen one or two. But here's the thing too, is like I watched that scene and I was like, this is ridiculous. But then I'll watch Jason X when Jason gets you know, he's in a cryod chamber and he wakes up in space and kills fifty people like this, woe is unbelievable.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a different sandbox though, you're this is Yeah, this is different, supposed.
Speaker 5: To be a reality. Number one dude. I would say, if you guys have like a dude's night, just watch number one together or something like that. You might like that at night.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter if it's when he was winning.
Speaker 1: Good quote. I I, uh, I don't want to be braggy, but I went to the premiere Fast nine and then you know, he gives a speech before every movie, so he shows up an hour late. I was like, hell, yeah, I dude, he's wearing all white sunglasses, indoors pulls up to the mic, He's like familiar, and they just start.
Speaker 5: No way. What was your reaction to cry?
Speaker 1: I was crying the whole time, just waiting for him. I was like, oh, it's just crying and hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, want to want a diabolical combination. You'res streaming down your face while rock hard, Like that's like pere Nevada.
Speaker 12: Yeah, crying with a woodie, dude, that's that is Nevana. That is how you achieve it.
Speaker 5: That is how you do it, and that these monks Rogers is doing when he's on this Ayahuascada. What's your take on Iowa? So, would you ever do it? Or have you done it?
Speaker 12: I'm a baby when it comes to substance stuff like that, Like I like an I p a. I don't even like weed. I don't like it, like like you know, like that's about it. Like I don't know, I don't know, but like if it did happen, it would be like with my wife on a retreat in Costa Rica or something.
Speaker 5: I would try.
Speaker 12: I just don't want to throw up or do any of that stuff. I'm like wocinogenics. I'm a baby.
Speaker 1: I've nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would do it either.
Speaker 5: I would flut with the idea of doing it, but I don't. I think I probably post out at the end, like I've said, I mentioned one time i'd be interested in it, and then someone from Aaron Rodgers camp dm me. Actually it was a player Poyer, who's done it with him, and he's like, if you really, if you're really serious, we're doing one like in March and Costa Rica and I left him on Red That's where I saw it. Oh, I don't know about that. I know, because there's like different stuff too. There's like a like a frog poison you can do too, where like you scrape and you cut your arm a little bit and it's just like cleanse you. But you're just like.
Speaker 4: Kneading out of that. I don't know that you couldn't do it some other with different ways. I guess. I don't know.
Speaker 12: It would be bonding with the Like the big selling me on that trip is like, oh I get to go hang out with some dudes, like like that would be fun. Like let's skip the.
Speaker 5: Whole other stuff, right, let's just have dinner, just get a fire pit and hang out exactly Rosa Malas.
Speaker 4: Instead of paintball in this quarter, let's go hit some awa.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, but maybe it's amazing. I don't know. I can't knock until I try it. Would you do it?
Speaker 1: I think I think i'd give it a shot.
Speaker 5: Meet mother, Meet mother. Yeah. They say like you're never the same after that, which it kind of changes you forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I worry about you. Hear that about acid. You'd be like when I was younger. That would scare me from doing acid because they're like some guys change and You're like, that's one thing that scares me. I don't think that was true. But like with this, yeah, I don't know if, but I don't know. Troy had us to hope, which is like a Brazilian drug. He we didn't really have a choice. We have him on our podcast and the way you administer it? Yeah, did he just blow it through their note? Dude, like he puts like a strap to your nose. You just and just and he like blows in both nostrils. I'm like why both He's like to harmonize the brain. And I'm like okay, and yeah, there he is.
Speaker 12: And dude, you told me that was unthought cave man like they found this guy like somewhere. I believe you if you panned down, he had like ancient tools.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, I think i'd try if I were if I felt ready, I think i'd do it.
Speaker 4: How do you get ready?
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm never ready to fight? Yeah, which is Troy also a hockey player, Like what's going on with this?
Speaker 1: That's his son?
Speaker 5: Ok?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ice good on the ice.
Speaker 5: He's kind of getting it. Huh, dangled up product, Let's go.
Speaker 4: So that was nice.
Speaker 5: That was that was silky athletic jeans for Troy Man. Yeah. I've never been like against and I guess I've always been willing to try substances, but the iowasca and the hallucinogens. Never like mushrooms. Yeah, but I always like heard stories as a kid being like some guy did acid and then I'm three months later he like cracked his back and all of a sudden, he like re went into a hallucination. But you hear like war stories like that. It's a little too scary for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, I had a bad trip on mushrooms once. That was brutal. Yeah, my buddy like this is like in high school. He's like we had Oregon blue caps, which he's like, these are these are really potent. I was like sweet because I did that once four and it was awesome, and so I was like, I want to do that again, and I was like how many do I take? He's like, just eyeball it. I was like, okay, so I just take a bunch and you know, it takes like forty five minutes to start tripping. I started We're gonna go Chipotle. First I started driving Chipotle, but I start tripping in like ten minutes and so yeah, dude, I pull out and I pulled back in and then I was like, I can't hitch pole. And then I literally my brother came home. My brother's older. I didn't want him to know I was on mushroom. So then I freaked out. I like blacked out, and I came to tied to a chair. My brother tied me to a chair because I was freaking out too much. Who I was like throwing shit, and then my dick was out. It is weird, nice, I thought my brother, this is true. I thought my brother, he looked like Bart Simpson, and I thought he was trying to kill me. And we haven't spoken of it since it was brutal, so that kind of scares me a little bit. I don't smoke weed, like I I.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's the I don't know, you just cost benefit analysis, like hearing a story like that, like that's the downside compared to like what.
Speaker 5: The upside is. I'm like, not enough enough of an upside for me. I feel a little bit dizzy for a little bit. It's like fee a little dizzy for a while.
Speaker 4: Or I'll now yeah, yeah, I like to get up in the clouds a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, re route the system a little bit at the mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, think about ice cream all night long.
Speaker 1: That sounds nice.
Speaker 4: Sneak into the pantry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know. Even when you try yourself like all right, I'm gonna smoke or I'm gonna do whatever, and then I'm not gonna have I'm not gonna snack tonight. But then you spend the next hour and a half thinking about like how many good snacks there are? And you have the house. Your house is the one like's gonna have friends over. His oldest daughter's names real, she's gonna have friends over and they're gonna be like, we got to get to the Compton house. They have they have that type of snack.
Speaker 4: Know what the key is what Trader Joe snacks?
Speaker 12: Oh, Trader Joe's rips for snacks in your chocolate. You probably got a good garage fridge. Do you have a garage fridge that's just stacked with like then no.
Speaker 4: I don't have that. That's that's I Yes, I need a level at my game because I don't have a garage fridge that's like the next step for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you've you've definitely cemented yourself in my mind as like you're going to be that guy like you want to you want to set up a good night, like let's have a movie night or something like that. It's probably at Will's house because he's already got the snacks.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, I thought you said, I thought you said you had soda in the fridge. And then somebody's like, go check the garage.
Speaker 5: That's where it's all stacked up. Yeah, yeah, exactly, due.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I get it.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 4: It's a what do you do? What you doing on the Instagram shore?
Speaker 8: I was trying to.
Speaker 5: Gage you got a little weight room set up in your garage?
Speaker 4: Yeah, nice little half garage set up right now, it's building. We're we're stacking day by day, break by brick.
Speaker 12: It's kind of like maybe this is common treaded turf, but the I find that dudes in a lot of like among my bros that have our homeowners now, their garage is their area of expression in the home sanctuary. Yes, like they have that's where their work out is, Like they have.
Speaker 5: A TV in there. They almost like the living room is nothing. I would.
Speaker 12: I would imagine they'd want to extend the garage into the house more like I want more garage in my house. Uh do you find that that's something that's going on out here among your guys' friend crew or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I aspired to have something like that.
Speaker 5: It'd be nice you start.
Speaker 4: Picking at different houses. What's the garage set up look like? Do we have a little guest area, Like where can you build out the sauna, the cold tub, the garage, set up the TV out there so that way it can kind of be your sanctuary.
Speaker 12: This is kind of a beautiful thing, like this warehouse is kind of like that, like you have the this is like the vibe.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, this place is one big garage. Yeah, it is basically one big as garage.
Speaker 4: Awesome game it up in the stream room too, even it's like, hey, let's go get a game in dude. Is there Black Op.
Speaker 1: Six anything better than just dedicating a day to gaming, like I'm just gonna game all day?
Speaker 4: Maybe not? Hey, no, I'll be honest, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm digesting because.
Speaker 4: I just love the energy that was happening when you were saying that to just.
Speaker 5: Be like, let's just sit here in this because there's a if you just get up one day in game and it just kind of pops up on you, that's nice. But there's something about thinking to yourself like I have to like I have to get this many things done in the next couple of weeks, but that day right there, I'm gonna make sure the boys are ready or I'm ready, or I'm just gonna have a whole day to myself. Yeah, turn off the phone and get after it. It's like having days like that in general to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like they're very rare. But it's like it's like almost like i'd say, like December twentieth, you're like, right for the holidays, you're not with family yet you kind of off work. I can dedicate a day to just tea bagging nubs.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's the best thing. But I'm kind of in the same bo to you where I'm like, if I'm gonna do something, I like to make sure I've gotten everything done so I'm in the right space for it, you know what i mean, Like like if I'm gonna go tie one on tonight with the boys or do like a Vegas trip, like I can't.
Speaker 5: I would have like, that's where I think maybe a.
Speaker 12: Bad trip comes from, too, is if like I'm worried in the back of my mind, are stressed. I got something coming up. I want it to be after the thing as like the reward of the treat, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's the.
Speaker 4: You know, you put your work in for the week.
Speaker 5: Yea, yeah.
Speaker 12: And that's why December makes sense. You just put a year of whatever behind you, productivity, whatever, and then holidays are coming up, that's looming. But that's your your personal time.
Speaker 5: I think that's it about December twentieth. And he said, right before the holidays start? Where what's your take up when the holiday season starts? Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, good question.
Speaker 12: That's a great question. I mean I would say it gets put upon me by my family, like in August, everyone's like, where are you going for Christmas?
Speaker 5: Where are you doing? Thanksgiving? Where we're doing?
Speaker 12: Like in August, that's when the planning begins, which I'm like, when.
Speaker 4: When does your here's a better question, when does your spirit of the holiday season start to come alive?
Speaker 1: Dude? January second, I'm always holidays always.
Speaker 5: How do you spread the stoke you can't just like pick and choose your time. You have to either buy in or not.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm like, I'm like, I'm like the Santa clausa stoke dude. I'm just always like, I'm like, hey, do you guys want to make fucking gingerbread Like it's February.
Speaker 12: I'm like, yeah, you know, it is nice to do it Christmas in July.
Speaker 1: Christmas in July. Yeah, holiday season for me starts up probably right after Pearl Harbor Anniversary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mid April. Yeah, yeah, maybe that was a great turning point in our country's history. Yeah, so that makes a lot of sense. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Were you hoping to hear in October?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I almost hoping to hear that because you brought up December twentieth and you said Thanksgiving, but I didn't hear one mention of, in my opinion, the greatest holiday. And that's how that's Spootober Its.
Speaker 1: Halloween, dude, that's what my founs. We watch a scary movie every night October.
Speaker 4: You do that. He's built for Spootober.
Speaker 5: He's built for Spootober.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: Built for Spootober.
Speaker 4: The rules.
Speaker 5: Okay, so Spootober thirty one days of gold Goblins in fright, right, Yeah, But a lot of people want to wait till mid octob before they start getting the holiday season. To me, October one is Spooktober. That's when it's like the kickoff ceremony to all the holidays. You have a full month, thirty one days of spooky. Then you have a nice quick three week transition period putting the weight on a little bit, the leaves of really fallen, that weather's really starting to get cold. Then you have Thanksgiving, and then finally between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it's all holly jolly season.
Speaker 4: All the way through.
Speaker 5: It's mint, it's candy can, it's it's a peppermint, all that stuff. But Spooktober it's like it's just about embracing the spook if you have to embrace as much as possible. So every single day, whether it's for five minutes or for the entire day, you just have have something spooky on. And it could be Charlie Brown, it could be you know, Friday thirteenth, it could be your euselage, it could be you know, some sort of demonic thing whatever, whatever your speed is on that day. Thirty one days, they're just feeling the festivities. Yea, love it once a week because you have thirty one days. Once a week, get get something in, get an event, and whether it's going to a pumpkin patch, hit local, make it festive, get to a local haunted house. Yeah, just stop by the story, your local, get a pumpkin spice latte, and then we refer to it as Spooktober. It's not October, it's spooket Ober.
Speaker 4: And then just get a little.
Speaker 5: Yeah you gotta have the core up, got it and it could be Yeah, that's me. I was a flag one year.
Speaker 1: I love hilarious, dude.
Speaker 4: I uh.
Speaker 1: I went to Halloween horrn It's at University Studios and gone to like stuff like like like horror mazes.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: Characters will come out and just like dah, yeah it's the best.
Speaker 5: It is so much fun, so great opportunity to get a little banged up to yeah, just a touch touch banged up. You're in public. You're in public. You want to be respectful to all parties involved, but like getting just a just a just a smidgeon of like I feel way better, Like you said that, that moment of being like all right, that's nice. And and then I feel like it's fully you have to buy into being scared early on a hunted house, like you know it's fake. You should get older. But that first person that comes around, give them a big scream, Oh I'm vegas, resets your CNS like, okay, now I get to be afraid for this entire thirty five minutes.
Speaker 12: It's energy, it's performance. Like you got a strip club, give the energy, throw.
Speaker 5: The ones, have fun. If you're at a comedy club, laugh a little bit. Get will you give the performers you're going to get back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Dude, I think Halloween gets disrespected. I think Halloween. I think Thanksgivings getting disrespected by Christmas. I think Christmas as you surped everything. And I like Christmas, but like you go to Trader Joe's or whatever, Trader Joe's actually.
Speaker 5: Maybe does it all right with their uh uh, what do you call it? Spooptober decor right get everywhere else?
Speaker 12: Dud. They're putting up Christmas trees in southern California before Thanksgiving. You gotta wait till after Thanksgiving to put up the Christmas tree. My humble opinion, So I love where you're standing from.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 5: I didn't see that that coming, and I love it. I'm fully bored.
Speaker 4: I agree with you on Thanksgiving too, it needs this moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this moment I had, I was big strong stance on No, like Christmas is right after Thanksgiving, Like the minute you finish whatever that last meal that Friday, that's when Christmas starts. Now my wife, she is from Canada. Their their Thanksgiving is in October. I would do away with that, but I've slowly, I've slowly been beat down a little bit, and now i've officially, like October thirty first Christmas decorations are going up in my household, which I know is going to hurt some feelings in here. However, you know, happy wife, happy life. Amen, you know amen. I'm trying to get all the things then that you guys are getting done. And that's stand up sixty nine thing. I don't know. I my wife can pull that off.
Speaker 12: You get a big frame, big frame offensive that's going to be strong. Yeah, you can get there with the right regimen, the right training coaching.
Speaker 4: I think, hold on, you might have to do a little yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I just have a I have to be like super relaxed to finish. I can't. Oh, you can't be tense. Yeah, I can't be tense. I can't be holding a pose. Yeah yeah, just like got Comma sutra stuff. You see the books first stuff. I don't have the flexibility. Let's saying, I feel like the strain that would have to take place everywhere else other than my mid section.
Speaker 4: You just go, n you got to learn how to edge.
Speaker 5: I can edge. I've edged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm good. Yeah, I'm with you, just saying that's like kmaat yourself how to ed. And it's also I'm not very good at it. But i've I've I've I've read some literature. Yeah, I read some literature and tried a few times just myself solo to see if I could get into the training.
Speaker 1: I could feel, I could feel the chief from you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. I do feel like if you're trying to get to that level, you almost need to pull like double days with yourself, probably go two weeks in a row, double days to try and train yourself mentally. Absolutely, because once you you know, once you start diving in, that's a whole different feeling, that's a whole different vibe that honestly, I don't hang on very long whatsoever. You have to apologize afterwards. Yeah, well you say, well, I'll get there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, your mental preparation is more than half the battle.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Chad's very You're you're you're pretty, You're you're very forward and progressive.
Speaker 1: Chock is Yeah. Yeah, I got into seeming retention. I was like eighteen. I saw this video where Jim Carrey's like, yeah, it's a secret to my comedic genius, and I was like, boom, my man. Nicola Tesla says the secret to his you know, whatever he did. I don't really know what he did, but apparently he was a huge verge, so I think he did magic. He didn magic. Thank you for your sacrifice.
Speaker 5: Magic is another underrated R. Absolutely it doesn't get enough credit.
Speaker 4: Hey, we mentioned a few things. Should we should we kick off? Shout out? No free shoutout? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can we can? I pee? I have to pee so bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe all p too?
Speaker 4: While we should we just go get in the line and p.
Speaker 5: Take let's all hold each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, quick break from the episode. Guys again, if you've been waiting to joins fan duel, there is no better time. We appreciate you guys so much for writing with the boys last week. Diving in this fifty profit boost parlays that we were throwing out there, joining in sending screen shots and all the comments. We love that shit. Now. This app is easy to use. Just go in, you download the app, and when you win, you get paid instantly. Just visit FanDuel dot com slash bussing to download America's number one sportsbook today or it's in the app store and the promo this week. Every day you will get a thirty percent profit boost on choosing a dog of the day. They have a dog Dog of the Day promo that is a thirty percent profit boost. When you bet at an underdog straight up, or you take the money line. Again, you can take the spread with plus points plus odds or oh, hang on plus points. I think it still comes up to minus ods, but it's an underdog, yeah, Or you take the money line or plus flaws.
Speaker 5: If you can't take a favorite and move the line to where it's now minus odds, you have to take the underdog. It's got to be a straight bet, but it's a thirty percent profit boost.
Speaker 4: Yes, straight up or money line thirty percent profit boost for the dog of the day, and that is every day this week. So you use if you're listening right now today, you use your profit boost today on an underdog, and then you'll get a token again tomorrow, the next day, of the next day, all week long with these SEC tournaments coming up, all the big conference sernaments coming up. This is a great promo. Go download the FanDuel app, the number one sportsbook in America.
Speaker 8: Back to this episode twenty one plus and present in select states. For Kansas in affiliation with Kansas Star Casino or eighteen plus and present in DC. Opt in required bonus issued as non withdrawable profit boost tokens. Restrictions apply, including any token expiration and max wager amount. See terms at sportsbook dot FanDuel dot com. Gambling problem call one eight hundred gambler or visit rg dash help dot com call one eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org slash chat In Connecticut, Hope is here Gambling Helpline MA dot org or call eight hundred three two seven fifty fifty for twenty four seven support. In Massachusetts, visit www dot MD Gambling Help dot organ Maryland call one eight seven seven eight Hope NY or text Hope n Y four six seven three sixty nine in New York.
Speaker 4: Now revives have been high boys it is. It's been fun like kickingbag, just talking about you know, some fun shit, some yeah stuff. It's the best, just bros. We're gonna do a shout out no free shout out. So ultimately this segment is you just shout out anything you want to and just bring up maybe you're pissed off about something, but you want to shout out something within that story. Like the video game would be like shout out no free shout out, like structured video game. Nights with the boys right where you know you get you get the permission everywhere, whether you have a wife, a girlfriend, whatever the case may be. Hey, let's do it at nine o'clock after the kids, after the kids go down, and everybody's locked in and dialed in on this specific date and all the boys show up. We ran a wrist stream where we played risk. We had some of the boys that we've played with back in COVID. They came in, they came into town just to get everybody together late at night on a Thursday, I believe nine o'clock and we played risk till about one in the morning. Yeah, so that would be that would be like an example of a shout out, no free shot out or something small like you know the water fountain water getting cold in the wintertime. Yeah, have a nice drive, no traffic.
Speaker 5: All legendary shout no free shoutout is when the will has this one when the weather breaks and you leave a water bottle in your truck and you get your truck in the morning you have cold water. Oh that's an incredible shoutout in a free shadowt So we should probably start go ahead and rip one. I might have a couple. The first thing that goes off shout out, no free shout out, shout out, no free shout out when your kids make you laugh, because I think a lot of times like my kids. I have seven and four, both girls, and I spend most of my day trying to make them laugh, like how can I get them to giggle or whatever? But when your seven year old comes in, it'say something that catches you off guard, that really makes you laugh. It's such a great feeling. My daughter woke up this morning and she's been creating a village outside she's been making tepe. She wants to live like the indigenous borderline cultural appropriation, but she's really like dove into it. And I was like, hey, spring break, like, what do you want to do this week? And she has dad. I'd love to work, but you know, I got this village and I got to start this business now. It just caught me so off guard about how she wants to like focus on that. It just made me laugh and I was like, that is awesome. Yeah, so making just shout out a free shout out when your children make you laugh for real, that's great. That's great.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: That's a really that's a really nice and genuine that's so genuine. That's awesome. Wowyne, we gotta have you guys on the bus mooard? Is it usually not?
Speaker 12: Usually it's a little more hostile, just your tapping his nuts?
Speaker 5: So is it Jared? Who's the who's the guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Jared, He's just outside the bus beating his nuts.
Speaker 1: Where's Jared at? Keep on the other side?
Speaker 4: Shout out, no free shout out. I love that shout out. By the way, it's like learned she's seeing farting as a joke and she laughs at it, laughs at herself when she too, So that's in a nice too. When Brad was over last week, she wanted dead At to come see like she wanted Brad to pick her up. Brad picked her up and she held the fart until Brad held her and she parted on his chest. Yeah, it's hugely, that's awesome. My shoutout for a shout out goes to Toothless and How to Train Your Dragon. The family we do pizza pizza movie night on Fridays and we got rue on How to Train Your Dragon on Friday, and then on Sunday we watch How to Train Your Train Your Dragon too. And my shot, my shot I know for shadow goes to that little dragon Toothless like the arc that he's had in this these movies, because I hear there's a third that I need to watch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe the best one.
Speaker 4: To go full alpha and dominate the alpha in the second one that class ten dragon. In your darkest moment when you when you do something too off like lay my man, stoic what is it stoic the vast arrest and you kind of turned on everybody because the alpha kind of dominated you. And just when you're at your lowest moment. He needed his boy, Hiccup. He didn't know it in himself, but he just knew Hiccup wouldn't give up on him, even though he turned his back on his tribe at that moment. Later in the movie, in the ending, when he takes over the Class ten Alpha Dragon, to know that Hiccups, you're sitting here hates me. It's your best friend, it's your best friend. Then he just splips back and then gets on that little rock and then just starts pelting the Alpha and then all the dragons come behind him and they just rise up and take that dude down and he becomes the Alpha. I just feel like there needs to be a shout out, no free shoutout for toothless.
Speaker 1: Wow beautiful.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, that's a nice one.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you guys were both of you guys like, I know, have you guys all watched How to Train Your Dragon? I know you guys are high on it, like AWESOMEO. Two was better than one. Taylor tells me that three is the best one.
Speaker 5: I think three is the best one.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 4: That's that's kind of why we start watching because there's a live action coming out in a couple of months.
Speaker 5: Money, Jared, We don't need it right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just sees it out there. We'll get him on all right, Come say what's up for a second, Jared?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, Jared, beast your paintball. We were talking about paint on you paintball?
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, you can tell how he's the Can you just tell a first introduction? Yeah? I think he.
Speaker 5: Seems chill. Dude, he's chill guy. They were trying to say that the show, the show. Can he can edit it too. You can edit yourself.
Speaker 4: You are you what you? He was going to take you out, he's viol.
Speaker 5: You don't show your progress.
Speaker 4: I'm healthy right now?
Speaker 5: What you eat right now?
Speaker 4: Kid's eye?
Speaker 12: Wait, it's actually not it's actually a good move to be honest. You save some coin doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you?
Speaker 1: What do you eat for lunch?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 6: Meat?
Speaker 5: Chicken? What we do? That's a callback that we're saying that we all.
Speaker 4: I feel bad.
Speaker 1: Clip clip dude, you're good.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 5: Hey, do you want to show them the progress for work? Now?
Speaker 4: We'll have a more than progress.
Speaker 5: So you don't want to show him right now? What's going on?
Speaker 12: Have you written writing any stand up because you you should. Writing is the key.
Speaker 4: I did tell JP the other day. I didn't think about it.
Speaker 2: I think I might need to.
Speaker 12: Start, but the goal is to get six So but if you start writing, that means you maybe you're thinking about giving up. You can't give yourself a plan.
Speaker 4: B I've gotten a lot of talk. It would be easier for you to come up with a good thirty minutes than to win this bad.
Speaker 12: No, it's very hard to come up with thirt actually very hard to get a six pack and thirty minutes are you're in your twenties, though, right you can probably get a six pack.
Speaker 5: Campus like, his body is probably in shock right now. Yeah, first time, he's probably I mean.
Speaker 4: How much have you lived?
Speaker 5: Did you lift before this? And I'm not talking about the diet part, Yeah, the diet part, but have you been lifting the thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought you were talking about my bodies like like normally eating like fucking brown.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I don't know your dietary confinements before. I just knew that you referred to I can't get in the gym until I lose weight. First, you're you were saying some crazy off tilt go to Will's garage.
Speaker 12: Dude, sorry to invite him over, but he can go to your house. Dude, Dude, you're just an open door policy.
Speaker 4: You can come check out the garage. Garage you edit.
Speaker 5: Dude, you can program a clicker, dude, garage only.
Speaker 12: Legend, legend, dude. Shout out, no, shout out.
Speaker 4: To Jared, Dude, demon, he's a good Jared.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, I can see. I just saw you move. What's y'all think she's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: He's a good you.
Speaker 4: Here's the thinking.
Speaker 12: What we say about Scholes to is every crew has their own crew. He doesn't eat apex predators. That's all right, There's other dudes out there who eat chicken. Yeah, you know, you just find that crew.
Speaker 5: So you're saying he's a good crew member, maybe just not this crew exactly, could be, could be.
Speaker 12: It's but also I think he fits. He fits here, he fits, you.
Speaker 5: Know, he's awesome.
Speaker 4: It's like every every crew too, that just talks like everybody loves busting balls about everybody. But then when you see him, you just can't be mean.
Speaker 5: To somebody, No for sure.
Speaker 12: And they say it's actually if you raz people like and in your relationship it's better for the relationship. Like light jokes and humor, you know what I mean, Like Jared, your dad love you? Like you can't hitim with that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Just yeah, yeah, but great shout for Shadowless like he is. It's incredible. And just the third one too, like he just hits new heights.
Speaker 4: And when stoic di ass like sees old girl after like twenty years and she's all scared and he's like, what did he say? Like you're as beautiful as when you left me, and just eases the.
Speaker 5: Ten she was so worried about him being mad about her leaving. Yeah, because this whole time she thought he was dead, he thought she.
Speaker 4: He's this big masculine stoic figure, right, and he just hits her with that, Like that's one of the three moments. Almost cried in that second.
Speaker 5: I think when you finish How to Train Your Dragon the third, the third one, that Sago will become to us as fast and furious as to them.
Speaker 4: M dude, you know you know I love Rocky.
Speaker 5: True, Yeah, I guess. I guess that's the fair part because Rockies is solid. But I also haven't seen all the Rockies, have you seen it.
Speaker 12: Creed's amazing, Creed is. You don't like Creed.
Speaker 4: So the first Creed loved the first Creed.
Speaker 5: The other ones are terrible.
Speaker 4: I kind of stood on business with the stallone with Sly because he doesn't fuck with Creed, because they didn't really want to include him. So I kind of steal a Rocky on.
Speaker 5: That because I respect that.
Speaker 12: And he created that, He created the whole thing, and he yeah, and he made sure that he was in it. He could have sold the script. He had like six hundred bucks in his bank account and story that back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, buck Is he had to sell his dog to help finance the film.
Speaker 5: And then he went back and paid like five times the amount that he sold it for. That's a guy right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a guy.
Speaker 5: Rocky is amazing. Rocky four is amazing. Creed is a is a great movie. Though I do like Creed, and I think Rockies or Saloon's acting is the best in Creed. I like I think his actual.
Speaker 4: Stalon's always by Who's gotten a little bit better with every movie he's in, Copland on Fire, Sam Donald how much.
Speaker 5: Whoa less than less than everyone was expecting. Though I think you kind.
Speaker 4: Of didn't know because he had such a great year with three, kind of had four, kind of had some bumps in those last two games. You kind of just didn't know what his market.
Speaker 5: Would be, right, Yeah, those last couple of games I think hurt him a little bit, especially with having that one year of massive success. But getting that back is awesome big time. But the Titans even more until.
Speaker 4: Because I really didn't know what they were trying to do for him, and I mean still kind of don't you trade away McCaffrey g No, Yeah, Sam's gonna have a hard time. Seems like culturally they're trying to clean house a little bit. Maybe they thought that they those two pieces weren't fitting in. Well.
Speaker 5: Possibly you have got like DK was that dominant for that long on a team, Like.
Speaker 4: You saw some of the sidelines stuff that was going on throughout the year where was getting mad and he's putting on the headset saying I'm not saying he's a bad culture guy, but you just know the frictions that can happen in the.
Speaker 12: Works, right and Jason, Jason had a breakout year, They.
Speaker 5: Got a new number one.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they got their guy, And I like that for Donald is so cow guy.
Speaker 5: Let's go baby, get them, get them?
Speaker 4: Say let's your ball guy? Huh?
Speaker 5: I love football? Did I love it?
Speaker 4: It's my favorite jeduleball guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I became a fan last year.
Speaker 5: Nice teams.
Speaker 1: Well, so my fiance is a Raiders fan.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: And then uh, I did something for the Rams. That's how I became a football fan. So now I'm kind of a Rams guy. I should be a Niners fan, but I think I'm like so more so. Yeah, Rams guy, but I'll go Raiders and Rams.
Speaker 4: But I love it.
Speaker 5: Dude, what about college? Have you thought about that at all?
Speaker 1: College?
Speaker 4: What's up? USC?
Speaker 1: I think USC?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: You LA is really football team is the Raiders, but USC is the team when NFL left, just everyone was USC fans.
Speaker 5: Of course you have U C l A people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was always I was just kind of like a I watched surfing, and I don't know. My brother and I we like my older brother he's really into sports, and then my other brother and I we just never really we just watched like Nickelodeon grown up and then uh, but then I became obsessed with football last year.
Speaker 5: So do you know, uh Rick Devo No, his son. He's a commentator on the w s L. That's all I had. That's it.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing, your boy is that you let's go.
Speaker 1: Where are you right there?
Speaker 5: That's awesome?
Speaker 1: Did that's where it's like arian Turtle Bay?
Speaker 4: Uh, such as the k.
Speaker 10: Oh uh.
Speaker 1: In north Shore?
Speaker 4: No, we we went up to north No Shore. What's that famous beach where you're watching the surfers pipeline. Yeah, pipeline. We went out there. That was sick. Sick. It's like where they have like, hey, don't go out in the water if you can't. So when everybody's just kind of sitting back on the beach, like up on the sand taking photos and people are just watching. Yeah, it is crazy, bros. Sick Like you hit that and you think you're when you're out there, you think you're oh yeah, you watch the video to watch it. Yeah, ride a monster. I'm kind of asking old buddy like, hey, is this where you serve? He's like, oh no, we go up to the north Shore.
Speaker 5: Like and north Shore is that malley the area?
Speaker 4: No, north Shore is on the island of a lot. Oh okay, God, So you can just drive like what an hour north and you you're basically at the at the north part of the island, Like you can cover the entire island in one hour.
Speaker 5: In twenty fourteen or like early twenty fifteen, we went to Malley with some friends and then we went to Jaws and like we were on this tiny little boat while like right where the water like stopped breaking. It was just insane seeing these guys get on these.
Speaker 1: Scrap but shakes, the shakes the cliffs. Yeah, the waves are big enough, like the cliffs shake. It's it's pretty wild.
Speaker 5: That's wild.
Speaker 4: Surfing is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: We are in the UFC event one time said to Kelly Slater, yeah, and it was like, I mean, I'm not a big surf guy, but just being around him, I was like, this dude is all fucking time.
Speaker 1: His tan is gotta be Do you think it's better.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's natural? Oh?
Speaker 1: All natural? Yeah, But it's like only only only Kelly Slater can have that tan. You know, if I wanted to have that tan, I'd have to hit the booth. But that guy is just all natural. He's just he's like he's a god.
Speaker 12: Arguably the most dominant athlete of the twentieth century, Uk'd say, no, guy's been on top of his sport longer.
Speaker 1: And he boned Pamela Anderson or.
Speaker 4: Prime that's cool, which is big?
Speaker 1: What imagine his stroke too?
Speaker 5: Before after Tommy Lee?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: I think after imagine it like Pamela Anderson.
Speaker 4: And there's only a few videos to go to back in the day.
Speaker 1: It flows. It's probably like it's probably like swell that comes in threes and flew it.
Speaker 5: You know, I check on this set. Yeah yeah, yeah, it just waited there for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: Right here we go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh shit a dolphin. But no, I started watching football like I've always been a I always, of all the sports, I enjoyed watching football the most. But I became a fan like last year. And I was telling you that, like I wish I'd been a fan my whole life. I just like, uh, it's the best.
Speaker 12: It's so fun, dude, Yeah, it made you more perfect in my opinion. I love I love that you like football now, so right, yeah, it's it's it's so much fun, man, And like, yeah, the NFL is crushing. Who do you guys think this is hypothetically a little what if do you think if the Niners were fully healthy, they would have beat the Eagles and gone to the Super Bowl. Or do you think it was the Eagles year?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: This year like this year is Niners?
Speaker 4: No, because they really didn't have the greater of a year, right, I mean obviously I had injuries play into it. I was I thought you were talking to a couple of years ago when it was a third string quarterback.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no that Yeah, the Niners played the Eagles, and that's when pretty like hurt himself and they were playing like with CMC in the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the backup did hurt himself. I think that year, if they were healthy, they absolutely could have because they were dominant. They didn't have a lot of like turnover. It just wasn't clicking this year. Yeah, just wasn't getting it done. Kittle went off though, shout out the boy Kittle, Yeah, kill the Beast, dude. I love kill Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I love their uniforms.
Speaker 5: One of the best looking uniforms football.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys win the suns out.
Speaker 1: I watched pretty.
Speaker 5: Beautiful the red and gold combination is. It's a gorgeous uniform. It's one of my favorite uniforms. Yeah, Dolphins.
Speaker 1: I went to Rams Niners this year watching Pretty Live, What's pretty sick? Yeah, I was like, this guy's legit is he.
Speaker 5: Gonna get paid? That's what there's there's a there's a rumor that the first offer came in at just like right around forty million a year, So it's out there, that's right.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 5: Like top twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's so much money now, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the Rams getting rid of a Cooper Cup?
Speaker 4: Well, they just got Davante Adam, Oh they did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they kept Stafford.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just signed Stafford and now they got Adam.
Speaker 5: They got Pookah.
Speaker 4: Williams, Williams the young defensive line. Yeah, yeah, they got some cats man.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 12: The Rams was don a good job staying good, Like they were like a rebuild year and they got to the playoffs and like randomly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, like.
Speaker 5: He's an awesome coach. Did we're a couple of years ago they were talking about him retiring. Yeah he's getting out, Yeah, him getting out. Aaron Donald was talking about get Obviously Aaron did eventually leave, but he like played one or two more years.
Speaker 1: I saw I saw Stafford in Newport Beach walking with his family. Good vibes. Yeah, good guy. Yeah him, No, I was too. I was just like, oh, he.
Speaker 5: Seemed pretty chillren.
Speaker 12: He's tall, he's like six four, he's a big dude.
Speaker 5: How's how was his tad?
Speaker 1: Tam was good?
Speaker 4: Beer is good?
Speaker 1: It was actually during my I was during my engagement party or like, so I was like kind of like, I was like what, but it seems like a good dude.
Speaker 4: Keep the photographers away from Bro?
Speaker 5: Is it Stafford?
Speaker 12: Is it him that has that highlight where he's in Detroit where he's like arm gets sucked up and disadcated.
Speaker 5: Bro, that's the sickest. And he comes out for like half of a plays I'm good, I'm good. I'll go back in. Yeah, that's amazing. Or does he even go out?
Speaker 4: He does? No, he goes back out there, throws a dart, they score and win.
Speaker 5: It's like it's out, it's out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's just like gangster time. Yeah, he's a beast.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, dude. But a shout out, no free shoutout boys? What do yeah for us?
Speaker 12: I love the trainer dragon dude. I watched that at Chris's bachelor party. We watched it on as bacheloor to do a little shrooms watch How to Train Your Dragon with the Boys phenomenal. So I'm fully on that pick uh, on that vein, on that train. Shoutouts, go ahead, my shout out No free shadow is. This came to me from Will Angus told me about this. It's a little book and I'm not a big reader, but I wanted to be a reader like this year, I was like, I want to read more. Missed Borne is the is the book by this guy, Brandon Sanderson, And it's like a fantasy, uh, because I alway try to read a book and when I read, I'm like I need to be getting smarter, you know, like I need to be reading Bill Bryson, which I think is good to read, but like it's a little more dense. This is just purely a fun story and I think they're probably gonna make a series out of it about like a badass girl who like it's all about the It's this fictional world where you do like alimancy, and your powers are you use different metals and so you like drink this fluid and Miss Burns can use all the metals. Some people that have powers can just use like tin or just use gold or just use like a steal, but a mis born. You can use them all and you're the most badass and so she if anyone wants to read, I won't give away, but like Vin is her character's name, and she uses like all the metals and discovers this power within her to like overthrow the lord ruler.
Speaker 4: Dude, like create a revolution. Your projection is that there's gonna be a series and then probably a movie series.
Speaker 5: They should do it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's got it written all over it. And even if they don't, they like how they say, like I read, I saw the movies Harry before. I actually still haven't even read the books. Everything in my life has always been seeing the movie first. This would be the first one where I'm like one of the dude who's read the book first.
Speaker 5: And I want that, Yeah the movie you want?
Speaker 4: That movie is good?
Speaker 5: With the books better comment.
Speaker 12: I want to say, yeah, like my voice, you saw a Game of Thrones. You're like, have you read the books?
Speaker 5: Though? I want to be like, but have you read the books though? So I'm waiting for that with you and also Harry Potter books, dude, My daughters are real of it right now, we're on the fifth book. I think it's been a minute. We read that Goblet of Fire. Goblet of Fire. Right now, yeah, right now. They're at the World Quiddage Match and just go remembering the movie, but like watching the detail because they're breaking down like all the different cultures of wizards that are like they're tailgating for it and all the different tail getting things they're doing, and then they're walking into it, and it's like, I think seeing the movie first help me paint the picture in my head. So I don't know if I can't be like the book is better, but like the seeing the movie knowing an idea of what it's like, but then seeing hearing the detail, it's awesome. Yeah, it is awesome. Harry Potter ripped so fucking hard.
Speaker 1: It's so good, dude, reading those books as a kid, it was when the new books will come out. So this is the best.
Speaker 5: When that first movie came out, I went and saw it and I walked out of that theater like I knew I was a wizard the whole time.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 12: You want power, yeah, dude, just just we all love stories, the power of us. Just dude, shout out for shot stories.
Speaker 5: Don't you love when your boy has a.
Speaker 12: Story to tell you the locker room but never guess what happened last night or whatever, or even an old story like and what you told me, like like when you used to not bust and stuff a lot. I'm like, do you tell me about that time? I want to hear about that again, dude. It's just the power of it is the best thing why we'd love podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, your first your first shoutout was great. That was a phenomenal shutout. That was a phenomenal one. Thank you God.
Speaker 1: That time and not bust into is wild.
Speaker 4: The floor is yours chat.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my shoutow of your shot. Okay, in the spirit of daylight savings, it's ah. When you're with your lady, the light is still it's like eight pm and it's still light out. You're having a ribbi, maybe a ribbi with some fucking potatoes. I don't know how you prepare them. Maybe you make some like potato crisps, some asparagus. You get like a nice glass like a Bruce Cure wine. You have a nice dinner when it's still light out, but it's late and you're like summer's coming. Then you cap off the night with Dark Knight Rises.
Speaker 2: Ah, bro.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh you guys understood man, you guys understood it.
Speaker 1: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Dark Knight Rise is such a great.
Speaker 4: Now was not the time for each other? One? What are your thoughts on the.
Speaker 5: Make and to What is the purpose of jewelry stores and airports?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Point break, remake, point break, remake, complete travesty. It's disrespectful to the franchise, disrespectful to Keanu, disrespectful to Patrick, disrespectful to me. So whoever made it, where's the camera?
Speaker 4: Fuck you?
Speaker 5: That's bad.
Speaker 12: It's like what do they try to do? Like THEO eight in that thing or something like that Yosaki eight. The main guy is good though, I like that actor whoever plays him? Like, yeah, this guy's a good actor.
Speaker 4: I like him.
Speaker 1: But the script that's that's the Gladiator.
Speaker 12: To No, No, he's older because he's he's too. He's older than the Glader. The Gladder guys like an Irish guy.
Speaker 5: This guy's like a.
Speaker 12: Sorry, uh, but port jewelry stores I think are just for dudes who forgot to buy their wife something when they were out of town.
Speaker 5: They're like, I need to get something at the report probably is my guest.
Speaker 4: So I want to meet those guys though, because I'm with you, Jack, I never no clue like you understand Sunglass hut. People want to buy shades, they go somewhere, it's like, oh, let's get some fresh shades. But jewelry.
Speaker 2: I never see anyone in there, and I was like, who is it?
Speaker 4: Like you, it's gotta be for like yeah, guess like there's no way they're in the green with those stores, Like it's gotta be like money laundry, yeah, or like.
Speaker 1: A Burberry store, like who's getting Burbery yeah after a flight?
Speaker 5: Great question, Jack, Great question, dude.
Speaker 12: If we all just started wearing Burberry, let's just go heavy in on the Burberry plaid like all of us, just reinvent our wardrobe. Don't even not even tell our wives, tell no one in our lives. Just be like, yeah, ude, I'm just heavy. I wear Burberry trench coats everywhere. Now, did you guys ever go through like a real rough match in your clothing your apparel choices? I went through at Hardy Face. That's a rough one affliction at Hardy rough, but dazzled T shirts did you also do greatest.
Speaker 5: I was more of a bod guy. You're bod. Wait, what's that's? That's how the commers if you like the cartoon and then fucking.
Speaker 12: I love the Gillette ones that like the gel came out of and you put it on it you feel smooth.
Speaker 4: I didn't like that.
Speaker 5: That one made my comfort. Yeah, something like I'm pitting a little bit right now, but I'm even pitting more because I'm thinking about those Gilletts. Yeah, the bod was bod was like the second, the deep second to axe bodies for.
Speaker 4: Again, I feel like some of the greatest times in my life. Oh sure, yeah you can. You think you're spranging on, You're just gonna start getting laid.
Speaker 5: The most, the most iconic, the most iconic ascent I've ever put on my body was Jake from Hollister.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was the one.
Speaker 5: I probably went through a bottle every two weeks.
Speaker 4: Did any of you guys hit curve like at Walmart? Like you just go in and be all right, I can't afford to get some columb but I'll just go ahead and spray it off for the day.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, you get the sample.
Speaker 12: I would do that at Abercoman I get Abercomy wood was what the cent was called acamy Woods Avercomy fer God, dude, you could tell how horny your boy was based on how like far away you could smell him from acts like exact horny tonight, dude, this guy.
Speaker 4: Practice in the middle smell. Just don't shower, you just spray.
Speaker 5: Out yourself a horse bath. Yeah yeah, the axe, dude. Yeah, double pits the chest that commercials that commercial.
Speaker 1: It's so hard for me, dude, I had a face. I went to a boarding school for a high school in Connecticut and all my siblings went, so I was, I'm the fifth one, so I was I was like pumped to go. And I was like I got the East Coast. I'm an East Coast guy. Now East Coast is sick. So I was like, I gott start dressing East Coast guys. So I would get like collared shirts, you know, pastel pop the collar. People were like what are you doing. I'm like, I'm an East Coast guy, Like I'm about to go become an East Coaster, Like I'm gonna go work on Wall Street. And I had like Sperry's and like you know Khaki short like that guy. Yeah, I tried to look like that guy and I got and I got to Connecticut.
Speaker 4: The ankle is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I do the boat shoes. I got to Connecticut and it snowed once, so I was like it sucks. I went about to California stuf, but shot connect East Coast a.
Speaker 5: Little sparry face as well in college shoes face. I don't like shoes.
Speaker 1: No socks.
Speaker 5: I don't like shoes. No socks uncomfortable for me.
Speaker 1: No show socks.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no show socks. No show socks to me. I feel like I always they always like peel under my heel and then I'm rocking just like my toes and half my foot are covered.
Speaker 1: You got to get the grip.
Speaker 5: You feel your heel ad and then you feel like a like a little pressure in the middle of your foot, and I hate that feeling. Yeah, oh you can't have that none on. Yeah, the no shows obviously are the best look.
Speaker 4: But you knew you were trash too, Like when the boys would clown the boys would clown me, I'd have the I'd have sweatpants. I want the elastic band at the bottom, and I'd just get shipped on.
Speaker 5: Really Yeah, see, I kind of always liked the elastic band band at the bottom, like the tapered look like the taper No, but.
Speaker 4: It wasn't tapered. Like these are just old school cotton sweatpants with the little last wrestling Yeah, like wrestling sweat pans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't mind. I don't mind that at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't mind it more now. It's just like you know when you're when you're young and you're going through different phases, and yeah, the boys just kind of ship.
Speaker 5: On you for whatever's there's nothing more nerve racking than trying something new in front of the boys. Yeah, especially your your boys you've been like friends with for a little bit that they know your personality but know how you operate, and then you go to try something new on and just walking in that room.
Speaker 4: And you're hoping to either Like I remember we had a Christmas and I wanted some Hollister gear. I got this sick light blue Hollister shirt and I wanted to wear it to the Christmas tournament where all the basketball games were being played, because that's where you kind of go show off your new fits. And I was also a very like anxious person when I'm like nervous to where I'd be pitting all the time, and the light blue shirt just didn't killed you. God, and it just makes it worse too because you're thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Dude, I what about that moment where you become a skinny jean guy?
Speaker 5: I love skinny jeans.
Speaker 4: Did do you have that moment with was it?
Speaker 1: Was it tough to like show your boys like I'm dudek skinny jean dude.
Speaker 5: So because of my size, like I always wanted to do the Skagen thing, Like uh, I remember like Christmas when I was like twelve or thirteen, like don't either. It was seventh grade year or eighth grade year, and there was es jeens and they like kind of just came out. My brother got a bunch of payers they all fit them perfectly, and then I got like whatever way size I was tight, I couldn't even fit them over my thighs and just body bag make it cold crushed me. It crushed my soul. And then I didn't start wearing tight jeans until I could afford the tailor tight jeans I found true classic. This is true classic, true classic, Dude. We end up this episode to bring you true classic. You hear the boys talking about it. I'm actually showing off my jeans to chat and stride nice.
Speaker 4: New white tea's on. I got about twelve of them in the male last week I wore. I wore them every day last week. I've already stained four of them, already stayed for We're gonna get them out, but just to know.
Speaker 5: That, yes, we know that something about those white tea's too, like I'm not. I'm wearing the more of the classic cotton blend right now, which is gray, grabs the shoulders, grabs the chest. I'll open this little jacket up so you guys can see if you are watching, it's real nice, it feels good. But the one that will is wearing is more of like a think of yourself as like I'm gonna go run a five K, take this shirt off and put the same as that to one on, just clean, and then we go to a nice dinner. That's what you're thinking. It's it's the duality of a T shirt that you're afforded when you wear true classic te's.
Speaker 4: I got your tea. There's are a Prima line that is coming out March twentieth. It's more elevated silkier material one percent prema cotton. Perfect for going out. Twenty new styles and tall this year. Tops in bodies. If you don't want to buy online, they're in Target, They're in moult they are multi they there are multiple in Nashville if you are local in Nashville, and they're known for three things, perfect fit, feel, and price. No matter what you buy, it's gonna have these three things. Tops or bottoms by True Classic. Listen, True Classic is it's it's our closet. It is the best. I know. You're out there with Ryan over the weekend in Vegas. You were talking about it earlier.
Speaker 5: Ryning got himself a nice little spot and the mall and the right by the strip, and he's like it's not that big, it's out of this But you walk in there and it's like, okay, what do billionaires wear? Not people with like truly successful people are wearing the non branded clothes that fit, grate and look great. This is the place you're gonna walk into. You can put these clothes on, not some gaudy brand. It's gonna fit right, it's gonna look nice, and you're gonna walk by people. They're gonna get a kink in their neck and they're gonna realize that man looks good.
Speaker 4: I wonder where when.
Speaker 5: All you have to do is whisper to them.
Speaker 4: True Classic for the common Man, by the common man.
Speaker 5: Look good, feel good, play good. True Classes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, they're nice, True class Really Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that true classic shirt?
Speaker 5: True classic shirt. They have been a nice responsible due They're like, stretch you too, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good movement.
Speaker 5: You can get a lot of things done here. True Classic True Classic rips.
Speaker 12: One of my worst fashion mistakes was getting a pair of soaps. Do you remember those, dude, those shoes that you could grind anything on. Yeah, it had like the thing in the middle, and I thought it was so sick. I'm like, I'm gonna grind everything at school. All I did was just get hurt. Dude, come home spraying wrists, spraying to that, and then you clink around in these things. Dude, Dude, would I I'm begging my mom to take me to the skate shop so I could buy something called curb cream, and I'd have in my backpack curb cream and I'd be like, oh, there's a good gutter curb the curb it up dude and just run up.
Speaker 6: And just.
Speaker 2: On.
Speaker 5: So so I went through a soap phase. But the craziest phase is heey's yes not you, Like it's super convenient when you're like kind of on a downhill and you're walking, some guy just like slides past you. It's like, man, that's really well thought out. But like being on a flat surface, like walking to class and just having like you're kind of like walking on heels. Yeah, and you're not even healing around yet. Yeah, you're just using them for regular shoes. It's like kind of in hell.
Speaker 4: Do you remember those shoes where it could like kind of measure your speed. No, like they had some like a little electrical thing like yeah, to where it wouldn't like say what your speed is, but it's like have like you know, eight miles an hour, ten twelve up to like sixteen, and you'd be I'd be trying to sprint as like a fifth grader and be like, yo, you want to try my shoes on, see how fast you can run.
Speaker 5: That's genius, dude. That's a great shout out to is having something that like gets the whole like your whole class is like behind whatever you're doing, Like hey, try wheel shoes on.
Speaker 4: I had a line to measure your speed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the kindergarten. In kindergarten, shot Miss Berline. I had a lion King lunchbox that I would bring and I like made a whole thing of it, and all the kids were like so fired up to see my lunchbox a couple of days and I was that was massive. It was massive having a cool lunchbox. Having a cool lunchbox is a great shout out for Shadow.
Speaker 4: I did have a San Francisco forty nine ers lunchbox back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Kids, you know you're like going into school, like first day of school, like I'm about to show off my lunchbox, my new fits.
Speaker 5: Or like right after Christmas fits like the day everyone gets back from Christmas break. Everyone's got the new hoodies, the new whatever whatever they wanted. Everyone's kind of posturing on each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember Strider when it during your soap phase. He ripped a six stare like six stair rail in front of my sister. She would not stop talking about it.
Speaker 12: Really, yeah, it's true, And I was like really, I was like, you know, I respect your sister, but I really wanted to get into her her like her skinny jeans. I was like, I want her jeans something. I'll give you my soaps if you let me wear your jeans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how it happened. That's how I went.
Speaker 5: Did you ever get those janes? Never got them, but I did red my own sister's closet for her jeans, trying them.
Speaker 4: One that's got the legs for it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, oh, dude, guarantee yes. Skinny jeans for me was never initiating.
Speaker 5: Never, I have no thought. I'm just calf all the way up, dude, the same size. It's good.
Speaker 4: I was always nervous getting into tighter jeans. You wear them and then you just hear, look at this queer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those guys never warre them.
Speaker 12: Dude, don't knock until you try it.
Speaker 1: It's a risky move. But if you pull it off, you pull it off well.
Speaker 5: And sorry, sorry, No.
Speaker 1: It's just when they're too fitted where you can see like the thigh muscle and the calves, it's like, right, they like yours are perfectly fit. It's like it's if some guy, I think, if they're too tight around the thighs, it's it doesn't work. You have to have that kind of taper.
Speaker 12: Look, I agree, I agree, And it's it's important for men to feel sexy as well too, like a skinny jean. Like sometimes the guy that would say that is fighting something in himself was like, dude, just feel sexy, bro Okay, you know, get some lavender soap, lather yourself up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's okay to be sexy being sexy. Maybe it does never fit. Bay doesn't never fit.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no, regular genes for him are skinny jeene.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dude, you should get True Classic to make some skinny jeans for Saquon. See if you're that.
Speaker 5: You know, Brian's listening, and I mean, look at that. Why we zoomed in in just the lower half of Let's see the whole thing is the man dude, he really is.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to start beef on this pod, you know, but I feel like more breaking.
Speaker 4: Justin Field's going to the Jets, go ahead, whoa.
Speaker 1: I feel like Mahomes is skinny jean game not.
Speaker 5: It will love that take when I love that take? Anti Chiefs guy. Oh yeah, yeah, but you're so pro skinny jean that it cancels out you don't like him.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like my homes, but I feel like his skinny jean game needs some work. I think he needs true classics.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel he's great, but I think, yeah, I think he needs to hit up Tilly's or something and.
Speaker 5: This ship get some dickies.
Speaker 12: Dude.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 12: When we started, let's do it, dude, we can start the Revere.
Speaker 5: Were a generation man was unbelievable. You walk into pack Son, just fold it up real nice there.
Speaker 4: But oh my god, I'd love to hit a clip and to hit Rocky movie lines to the public. Oh yeah, dude, dude, that would be great fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rocky would be a fun one.
Speaker 4: I'm like, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth.
Speaker 1: He said, So great for that, just say that hot dog on a stick.
Speaker 4: But you gotta be willing to take the hints.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we should take you to like a gaming arcade, like a like a Howie's game Shock or something where you're gonna play land part like Battlefield too against like ten year olds, and then we're hitting you with Rocky quotes, toweling you up.
Speaker 4: Do you want it, dude?
Speaker 5: I hate to cut this I mean, I think it's not. This has been a really long podcast, been a great podcast, but we gotta hit those couple of things we do.
Speaker 4: Gotta have some fan duel here coming up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Fandel and Brett as well. Boys, honestly and crush time meeting you guys. Unbelievable podcast. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: We gotta link again. And since you're getting into the football world, like, maybe there's a little something in football season we can keep going.
Speaker 5: Maybe guys come to do a game with us, we'll go, we'll go do something in the fall that would be amazing to rip over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I might.
Speaker 5: They play in la A couple of years ago they put the Chargers in l A. Yeah, but yeah, that'd be fun. That'd be awesome to be so sick. Yeah, get you mich to go to the Michigan. Yeah, Lincoln is sick to both. Both of your schools are amazing. Michigan and Nebraska play this year September twentieth in Nebraska. Dude, But I don't know if you guys, I don't know if they would be good for it. Like this has been. You just see how good the vibes are right now, And like the bus isn't always like this. It's going to be a very like and you guys will be going against a very turbulent time and our relationship and I don't know if I don't want you guys to see us in that way, but.
Speaker 4: Maybe it'll be hostile. But to bring it all back together later that night on the Dark Knight, on the Dark Knight, Dark Night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yes, a couple of Lucy's andy s plays Nebraska, is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, in Lincoln, Bro.
Speaker 5: We could come out for that. Well, Michigan. Michigan plays at USC this year.
Speaker 12: You guys can come out for that. We should do even one of those two. The rivalry week is going to be maybe intense.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you guys might you guys might enjoy it. Yeah, it it be fun.
Speaker 5: Y'all should come out because it is. It's a great time.
Speaker 4: So down down, you guys just go from the perspective of investigating the hostile environment that's going on with the rivalry of us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your tailgate vibes will maintain the vibes. It's gonna be very difficult because it gets I mean, this is what the third annual Bustable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I gotta I got like a little portable like tanning booth things. I'll just if someone's feeling off, I'll just like get your taint real quick. It's sort of like in Blade, you know, when he needs the in Blade Trinity, when Wesley Snipes needs like his seerum so he can keep going, He's like, oh, and the guy just pops in his mouth and he becomes Blade again. Yeah that's what that That's what it means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we could start off the day. I mean, start the vibes off right, but just grab an ankle in the morning exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Yeah, grab an ankle in Nashville. It's got to be an experience.
Speaker 5: You gotta be gotta wait till it's a little It is a good day. It's a little chilli outside though. Yeah for a tape, for a tape sunlight, it is, oh no way around.
Speaker 12: Thursday's ankle day, baby, hilarious.
Speaker 4: Thursday's ankle Alright, boys, kisses, appreciate you guys, go subscribe. Going Deep