Speaker 1: The volume. The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources Hotel.
Speaker 2: You'll have to help me out with this one.
Speaker 1: Drake has initiated legal action against Universal Music Group over the allegation that the company conspired using Spotify and artificial intelligence to inflate the popularity of Kendrick Lamars Not Like Us. The action is doubly surprising because UMG distributes both artists recordings. In the filing today in Manhattan Court, Drake's Frozen Moments LLC accused UMG Universal Music Group of launching an illegal scheme involving box, payola, and other methods to boost the numbers for Lamar. Viciously vicious, viciously personal song.
Speaker 4: I listen, I'm not I'm not in the music world. I'm not in the music world. I don't understand the music world like most people do that that invested their lives and in the rap beats and and understanding of the culture and and and some of the other things that they're integrated it, you know, in with. So it's hard for me to understand and even explain to this to you because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know it like that. I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Like he said, the record didn't do the numbers that it did. They inflated the numbers than what it actually was.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got that part.
Speaker 1: Drake Drake has Drake is the first guy to have twenty songs with at least a billion streams. Yes, sir, it's hard to say there's a rapper big world. Ride to Drake Drake bro Okay, he got one off on you. It happens. You take this kind of measure. I'm chat, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Just let it bro. He got you.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you know, I got you know we around there, we joning, right, God get you. He get on your right. You ain't nothing you can do it, can't no come back. He just got hey, Bro, you got me today, Drake, he got you. It's okay bro, you Drake he got Kendrick got one off on you.
Speaker 2: Not the end of the world, bro, But I'm surprised that he went to this measure. Yeah, young, you know what.
Speaker 4: And obviously, with with with with people like that, with people like Kendrick, like Drake, with people that are that that brilliant when comes their mind and how strategic they are and methodical and the way they do things, you think there is some type of angle behind what he's doing. I'm just curious because they think everything out before they do it, before there's action, before there's.
Speaker 2: Action, is a plan to it. Hey, what's up?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: What's up? Theoed Bear? Oh my bad Teddy Bear. Man, I don't get this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know how much money Drake has made off music? Do you know how big Drake is? He got a big ass jumbo jet. Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean Drake gotta be worth a quarter of a big and maybe even more. And somebody gives one off on d and it was a good it look. I like Drake, I like Kendren Lamar, but Kenja Lamar got one off on Bro. You go to this. Now you're gonna make people go buy far of it. It's gonna download it more and listen to you and far.
Speaker 4: Hey, I think I think he might have got something. I think he got something in the chamber probably, huh. I tell you, I tell you young. You know everything they do is everything they do is methodical. There, there's there's a plan in there. They're very strategic everything that they do.
Speaker 1: Do you know how much it costs to suit somebody? You have no idea. You never sued anybody having.
Speaker 4: I ain't never had nobody. Ain't you had you shoot somebody before?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: Who shoed you? Hunk man will Man.
Speaker 1: I've prit damn. There a million dollars on the brand farm situation. But there you're talking about hey you Oh yes, my bad, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 2: I ain't mean. I don't mean to call him that, my bad. Spend that a million dollars on bad? He will man, Man Will, it's a lot, bro.
Speaker 1: He let me get that money back and that's he filed. So think about the paperwork. And not only because when he filed, we went to one level and then he'll feeld it.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, so he being messy. I don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I just don't. I look chat. Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it. Sometimes, hey, sometimes you get you you you know, you get you, you get the bear, I mean the beat. Sometimes you get the honey. Sometimes you get stormed. Okay, drink you got stormed. You didn't get honey this time? Right, but you go to.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Hey, remember I remember I said it. Remember I said it. Everything they do is strategic, spending.
Speaker 2: That kind of money to be strategic. I'm just gonna come out there.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna go back there there with my engineer and I'm gonna get guys, a, Hey, we need to write something the movies.
Speaker 2: Hey, we need to Hey, we need to come up. We need to come I mean we need to come with it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. Maybe it's a jay Nods where they go back and forth. Maybe it's a big and Tupac they go back and forth. When when Q came out with no vasciline, that ended it, that was it, and MOD was going back and forth. That happens, rap go back and forth. I'm not so Look, I'm not sewing nobody if I'm in this genre.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And like I said, I don't know. I don't know. Listen, I like it. I like I like both of them. I like them.
Speaker 4: I like I like Kendrick music, I like Drake music. Well, hell, who the fuck don't I like when you think about it. But I enjoyed. I enjoyed the beef, the beef. I enjoyed the anticipation, you know, what was going to be said. You know, you got to think both of them pen is immaculate, two different, two totally different type of sounds all together, what they talk and rap about, completely different altogether, you know. But the hearing put that guy damn mine to the pen into the paper, and that that shit was art. You know, some people were pick sides, you know. I like Kendrick, some people like Drake, and shit, I just like the artistry behind it, you know, the penmanship, the creativity, the vision in which would say, you know, there might have been some exaggerated lives in between on both sides, whatever it may be. I enjoy the finished product of everything. You know, everybody else, you know, they dissect every little move and every little lyric. I don't really do all that we do when it comes to topics of music, For all I know, I know the artist itself, and I understand and hear the finished product, and I have an appreciation for that because I understand what goes.
Speaker 2: Into that the work the time.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's pretty much it. Like if it came down, if it came down to it, we talk about battling like and talking trash and ethering people like Drake and Kendrick.
Speaker 2: They couldn't even beat me.
Speaker 4: Like, honestly, if you want to meet your match, you know, when it comes to.
Speaker 2: The pit, you fear me. Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was a joke I thought when I first saw that, Like, man ain't no, man ain't suing nobody because the record did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine Prince suing Michael Jackson because he sold Bore records and vice versa. Bro, he got one up on you, Drake. That's all I can say. Bro, he got one up on you. Hey, little fight another day. Hey, if you come out, Hey, if you do what you normally do, your record's gonna do three four five, gonna be diamond.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do another billion streams. Bro. You good? Right? Everybody at some point tied them big. I can't always be up. I look, hey, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's Oh Joe Man didn't pay for his date food. After he claimed she can't fish him and claim her pictures were accurate.
Speaker 2: He had her crying if he's right or wrong? Are you right?
Speaker 1: Don't do that? That's false advertisement. Are you laughing? That's false advertisement?
Speaker 2: That's false. She wasn't hideous. Oh, she wasn't hideous.
Speaker 1: No, but she will. I guess she wasn't a picture that she that she said out either. Okay, okay, even if you're not hideous, give me your true self. Let me know how I'm gona see. Matter of fact, you don't want nothing, You do nothing but want to You can put that on I g but when you DM.
Speaker 4: Me, send me to real you. Matter of fact, No, forget the d M. When I FaceTime you, I don't. You don't need no makeup. Now, you can put your lasses on, you can have a little powder put on your bonnet. I need to know what I'm waking up to every morning, because I'm not waking up to you dolled up. I'm not waking up to you your IG filters. I ain't waking up to that. I'm not waking up to you with a face full of makeup. Okay, I need you.
Speaker 2: To be in your natural state so I can understand.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is who I'm dealing with, this is who I'm marrying, or this is who I'm sleeping with, whatever it may be. You know, you when you're putting that ship on, you got them that nice d R and Chanela and all that.
Speaker 1: Don't that don't mean nothing. That don't mean Nathaniel. It looks good. I love the aesthetics, but he has every right to do what he did. He shouldn't pay. Don't lie to me, don't be deceitful, don't trick me.
Speaker 2: I agree. I look yeah to be like they like ship ship.
Speaker 4: Well, I almost almost said something slick because when people people be insult me, like they see me in person, be like, oh you look different in person. That's what you mean what you're trying to say?
Speaker 2: Are you tall in person?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you know, I can I fool you a little bit. You know, I gotta put I put, I put lifts in my shoes. Yeah, like I said, I I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, at the end of the day, even if you have and you all dabbed up, eventually you're gonna have to The guy's gonna have to see you in your natural element. He gonna see it eventually. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, eventually he's gonna see it. So it's best to go ahead and get it out of the way. Let him make a decision, or let her make a decision. Guys, if you, if you, if you five ten, say you five ten. Don't say you six too, and show up as five and show up under six foot. If she looking for she wants something with six and a two behind it, she wants six foot at least two hundred. B Yeah, nah, babe, I ain't six foot and I ain't two hundred. I'm more like five eleven.
Speaker 2: Be that. Listen.
Speaker 1: If that's not her, if that's not what she wants, Okay, it is what it is, damn Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm six, I'm six three and in two twenty right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but I think that you know what. I can't. I can't pretend, cause you all you just goo Google and then you just see everything, right, And so I I guess, I guess you know if you don't have anything on Google, or you don't have anything. Uh, but what am I gonna say? I'm thirty three, What am I gonna say? You know what I'm saying, I ain't got no kids. I'm I'm a single man. I ain't never had kids. I mean, so, I guess if you, like I said, you don't have anything that's googleable, or you don't have any you know, stuff like that, I guess it's I ain't getting away with nothing.
Speaker 4: It is what it is. You know, technology, Technology is so advanced. It allows us to create us to look like something that we're not. And it's it's it's sad sometimes that we have to use those things. Yeah, but it is what it is. I I use I use a filter too every now and then, you know, look a little different, make my shoulder, make my shoulders look a little wire on a pinion.
Speaker 2: It is, it wouldn't look like I said.
Speaker 1: You know, I guess everybody at some point in time wanted to be something that they're not, to want to pretend to be just something and not.
Speaker 2: But look, if the guys don't like you, he's gonna like you. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But just but just just just be, just be who you say you are. It's okay, so I even I'll be with you what I this is what I got and knowing you can say, oh Joe, is this your burner account? Somebody named Glizzie Goat posted on Twitter. Girlfriend told me not to eat too many hot dogs at the wedding tonight. Better ask for forgiveness than permission.
Speaker 2: I like that, gleasygold. I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 4: Well you obviously know the a't mean because.
Speaker 2: That's hot dogs at a wedding. Would I would hope? I would?
Speaker 4: I would hope. So that's a good wind, and that's what it is. That's the type of wedding. You're gonna have a good time. Not that boogie stuff.
Speaker 1: Anyway, having fried camfish and spaghetti about wedding big, that's not.
Speaker 2: I'll be there there. Chat if.
Speaker 1: If it's normal for a wedding hot dogs, come on chat help me out. I know a lot of y'all don't probably been the weddings. I've never heard of a hot dog? Is that the wedding? The wedding. The wedding is about the guests. The wedding is about the guests. Hot Dogs are hot dogs normal at a wedding.
Speaker 2: Well, wouldn't they be?
Speaker 1: And if they're not normal, it's about time somebody changed it and done something different. Not only did they have hot dogs, I bet they had open bar. Yeah, the open bar is normal, old Joe out of damn wedding. Hot dogs, lizard. That's why adding the hot dogs to it makes it that much better. They're gonna be talking about them hot dog stories. Boy, we went to so and so wedding. Boy had open the bar, but they also had hot dogs. Okay, tell me the time that you heard somebody had hot dogs a little wedding. I ain't really been to no weddings, so I really care. You heard you got friends that gotten mad. You don't know nobody's been married. Hey, but you know most of the people I know, they got married.
Speaker 4: They shit fancy, they fancy bougie.
Speaker 2: You know everybody precid. Nobody dance.
Speaker 4: Nobody dancing at the reception like I've been in them type of weddings. I never heard of hot dog. Hold on, hold on, hold on. I'm a good friend Ryan. My good friend Ryan just had a witness Chicago not long ago.
Speaker 2: Did he have wedding? Did he have hot dogs? Hey?
Speaker 4: He ain't have no hot dog. But he had some good food. They had some good catering. We talked about hot dogs. We ain't talking about good food hot dog being specific hot No.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, you know, I don't even know if they had hot dogs. You just they had shrimp. They had a shrimp and hot dogs. Just say, you don't think shrimp or hot dogs are the same. That restaurant that you go to, they got hot dogs? Which one the one you go and you get your uh uh uh the claffe let your whatever you be getting.
Speaker 2: Oka say, yeah, no, because it's the Cuban spot, Cuman spot. Now seting them damn hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about that that restaurant, that steak restaurant that you went to, take the restaurant to.
Speaker 4: My wiffle house, they got hot dogs. I don't know, but I like, I like where you're going with this.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: So you got a chocolate fountain for strawberry for strawberry, chocolate, cup of strawberry.
Speaker 2: And hot dogs.
Speaker 1: M that's romantic right now? That ain't robatic, that's romantic. You don't think that's romantic. ILL want no part of that because y'all gonna be falling up a storm hot dogs that are where they got yo, y'all didn't need to get bad because if y'all do, if y'all doing that, y'all a so I don't imagine what y'all.
Speaker 2: What y'all eat when y'all get home buying the sausage? Why did meat? Not?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 4: Not not not really, But it's so it's okay to change things up. But you know, remember when you can't from hum, don't don't. Don't decide to jump the broom and all of a sudden you just change up. Ain't remind yourself. I mean the person that had the hot dogs.
Speaker 1: I don't eat hot dogs, so I wouldn't have him if I got married. Ceremony you talked about you though, we talked about this individual. You know, when I get married, that might have been That might have been a dream. It is that might her dream. Oh Joe, I'm not saying that that's wrong. I'm saying, is that common for a wedding to have hot dogs? And looking at the chat, they.
Speaker 2: Said no, yeah, but the chat the chat ain't.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, just because you haven't been married, that doesn't mean you haven't gone to a wedding, right.
Speaker 4: I like that idea though. Matter of fact, I'm as hot dogs and my ship. Go ahead, don't forget favorite ferry right around the corner there.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe, how about this here? Yeah, very important debate started.
Speaker 1: Is it rude if a woman eats all the flats when you order wings on a date?
Speaker 2: You know what? That that ain't bad?
Speaker 4: That ain't bad. I love a woman that can eat. Now, we don't asking, Yes, we know, I know, I know it ain't bad.
Speaker 2: It ain't bad. Ain't nothing wrong with flats?
Speaker 1: If she eats all the flats, No, that that ain't bad because she could some some she could be picky, you know, because I'm a flat I'm a flash guy myself.
Speaker 2: Well, she eat them all? You make it? Lord, help mer Hey, Chad, y'all see what I'm going y'all see what I'm going through? This bad? Hey? So she eat all the flats? That that ain't bad? Is it? Oh Joe? You like flats.
Speaker 1: If she eats all the flats, that means you gotta eat drum mats, you said, Now you like flats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the lady you on a date, Uh, that's your lady. So you let your lady eat the little people go on to day.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking it seems to me like this is the first time that going on the date. Oh cho, this is not somebody regular. Okay, hey it's the first day. Hey, hey, this is the first date. Right you heard me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, if if they first day, you're trying to get you some you let it eat the goddamn flash. But what you're talking about, See, I'm glad you gave me better context. Yeah, baby, go ahead and eat all the flesh you want to.
Speaker 1: Okay, I normally a lot of times. I mean, if you like flash, maybe some people like drum mats. Some people like drum mats. Look, I'll eat both of them. I Flash are easier.
Speaker 2: Because you know just yeah yeah yeah, but you said think him out like that. Huh you put the whole thing in your mouth. Well I split it so I break you. I'll breaking apart and just and pull it off. Yeah what you just did? You canna put the whole thing in already split already split it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, okay, okay, I'm just making sure. Okay, but I'm just saying, oh Joe said, I'm like drum mats. Okay, So if a woman you go out on the day for the first time and she eats all the drum mats, are you upset?
Speaker 2: Are you? Is it rude?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Set because you gotta understand if you're on the first date with a woman, right, yeah, you know you got to understand, and you have to let it do what you want to do. If she wanted all the motherfucking our flats, let her eat all the flats. Matter of fact, if she wants some goddamn some drumsticks, let it get them too. You don't get a little drink getting she ate all the drum mets she wanted to drum mets. We're asking if it rude for her to eat all the drum mets and not say any for you. And it ain't rude at all, because if she eat all the drum masks and you can eat all of her, go hand in hand.
Speaker 2: You hear me, You and me.
Speaker 1: If she hit all the drum masks and then you get it, eat all the harm You see how they work. One plus one equal three. Boy Old Joe, he on one tonight. Guy, You you're a little slow. You a little slow. He had a he had a he had a long date. Hey, I took a nap. You could tell. You could tell my energy. I took a nap. I feel good. I'm gonna talk. My flight is at twelve forty five. We're gonna stand on here till twelve o'clock the night. Okay, oh Joe, Nice time for your favorite segment. I feel good, Hold on, Let me give me towe. Let me give me a towel because I know you're gonna stres me out. Let me give me a towel.
Speaker 4: I ain't getting shit wrong to night either.
Speaker 2: A ship. All right, I'm ready. I'm ready now, I ain't getting nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for our favorite segment, segment, think the best segment.
Speaker 2: The best. Say. Okay, oh Joe, your first word of the night is supper. Wait whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoah. Take your time.
Speaker 4: Announce it and then give it to me in a sentence.
Speaker 1: Your first word is superpolous, superpolous, superpolous, sir, purpose.
Speaker 4: Us, superpoous, Okay, superpolous. I noticed word because I heard work before you heard me.
Speaker 2: Supersonous, superpolous, supersionous. See see come on man for me now, sir, per so LUs sir per s lush superpolous. No, sir per s.
Speaker 6: LUs ship super super I know, I know it's thought with that s u p e r for us for for us, for us sol us sol us.
Speaker 2: S u p e r. If you.
Speaker 1: L O l u s no, it's personalists is s u p s u p e r c I l I O U s what is coming at? It's a purpose personless see come on, what is c coming at? Sell us so us? You didn't say that, You said, how about this one? How about this one? Grotesque? Hot dogs at a wedding is grotesque.
Speaker 2: G r O t E s c g r O t E s q u E grow test you see, hold on time out, time out, time out, time out. Let me let me show that.
Speaker 4: Let me s down a little bit, because this is what I don't like about the English language. What you said the word was grotesque and you just mentioned a Q in spelling the word. Yes, where the fucking Q come from?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't come up with this word. So you got to go back probably like a couple of hundred years. Hot dogs at a wedding is grotesque? Actually, actually they're not.
Speaker 4: If you had hot dog growing up, you would have an appreciation for the delicacy hot dogs growing up.
Speaker 1: That'll be their water at a wedding. People ain't by in a sausages and party. Beat it corby.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm locked in.
Speaker 2: I'm locking.
Speaker 4: Just so you were there, you're struggling to pronounce it. See what I'm saying. See we're gonna we're assha ash, y'all cheating, y'all cheating, miss grin, Yeah, I said it, miss corint?
Speaker 2: Miss?
Speaker 1: What if a person who behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law a miscurrint? Miss current, miss currnt corrint current, miss correct, miss corrent, miss correct.
Speaker 2: Miss corrint? Use it? Use it in a sentence. Please, he is a person that behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law a mis correct. Hey, yeah, I hate to tell you.
Speaker 4: And this goes for the chat to the chat, y'all don't be laughing, because I know none of y'all know how to spell people, and if you're probably googling it right now, so they didn't know what it meant until you said they don't know what it meant because I didn't know what it meant. I'm the one with the Harvard for two semester, not y'all MISCURRENTT. So I'm finna wing it now, okay, And I'm finna wing it based on the sound and the pronunciation in what you gave me, Miss Current. Miss wait, say it again, Miss Corrint. You're trying to put too much emphasis on it. It's miss correct. Well, I gotta put emphasis on it when you're saying it in or to spell it right way.
Speaker 2: Miss correct. You said, miss current, Miss Corrint.
Speaker 1: Right, you got to break it down the syllables, man, bring it, go ahead, bring it down, go ahead, okay, miss In my yes, current.
Speaker 2: K A r E n T M I as c r e a n t.
Speaker 1: In other words, r O damn yeah, cree see cree c r E gets the same as k right. See you can see what that stump you. Yeah, it got me a little bit. It got me a little bit. It's okay, what's that first word?
Speaker 2: I don't see that. Who is it? What do you say? What is what's the first one? Oh? Yeah, you can get this one. I know you know what mendacious is.
Speaker 1: Mendacious men dacious, Yeah, mendacious ass ninja using the sentence for me please that mendacious ass ninja is always lying, hold on, hold.
Speaker 2: On for one. I don't I don't like. I don't. I don't like that part.
Speaker 4: But you talk about any anything I've ever said, is anything I've ever said is based on Oh I thought you were talking about me?
Speaker 1: Okay, man, oh Cho, mendacious ass Okay, this is anything which ships on the end. So the ending of this word is c I o U s okay I o u s. So I'm going with the beginning mendacious. It gotta be e in me n d A c I o U s.
Speaker 2: It has to be.
Speaker 1: If that's wrong, I quit, I quit, I quit spelling mendacious m me n d A c I O U s mendacious.
Speaker 4: Pile real, Hey, listen, that's that Harvard Education pile real.
Speaker 2: What uh huh childish? Sometimes, oh cho can be pile real, pile real spelling for me real quick c h I L d I s h childish.
Speaker 4: Pioreal pile real, yes, like real like you know realist r E r W r w E l pio reel Am I saying that please?
Speaker 1: Am? I am?
Speaker 2: I saying it right? Yes, pi yo PIO would be p y oh power real.
Speaker 4: Seew I sound like you're saying power will okay, pi power will what.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna give you this right here. I got an easy word for you.
Speaker 4: Nah, they know you got. I don't need an easy word. I need you to just pronounce them so I can.
Speaker 2: Steal who pile real?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, what you want me to say?
Speaker 4: I mean because your acts and yacks in country?
Speaker 1: You know? Hi?
Speaker 2: Oh five?
Speaker 4: See that's different high pi, p I E okay or p y e go aheadkay?
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 4: You know what, since since the the English language is so funny, I'm gonna go p y e r.
Speaker 2: W e L.
Speaker 4: I know it's wrong, I know it's wrong, but I'm I'm basic off. How you pronouncing it? P u e are I l E ain't got time for this ship?
Speaker 2: You got the hardest boy. Hey listen, now that that was it. What's the last one?
Speaker 4: I promise, I promise when we Hey listen, when we go on tour, I'm not getting none of these words wrong in front of company.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that. I tell you what we're gonna do with YOE. We're gonna send you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna send you a script of a hundred words that we're gonna ask you on the tour. Right, So we're gonna give you an opportunity just like to do it to spelling be send you all in a list of all these words that you don't know which ones you're gonna get if when you gonna get them. Yeah, but we're gonna give you a chance to rehearse. All right, so you get a hundred we got like an a stop tour. You got so forty words? You gotta spell forty words?
Speaker 2: I'm ready? I mean, whoa how many tours? I mean how many? How many city? City? Going to? Well? Do about eight? God? Damn? Hey? Can I can I? Can I get? Can I get one city? Just give me this? More city? Just give me one?
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna ask them more? What do you mean one city?
Speaker 2: Be going to? Can I get one?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: We're going to Philly. Oh we're going to Philly. Okay. One.
Speaker 1: We're going to Chicago, Chicago, huh, Detroit, Yeah, okay, Charlotte.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's all we're getting.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you're gonna give me no you said one, I gave you four. Okay, We're going to Philly. We're going to Chicago, Detroit and Charlotte. Ye, I ain't never been to Charlotte. I ain't never been to Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, people get you, get yeah, get you, get you to get you ready, put you put your ship on?
Speaker 2: So am I done? I got one?
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 4: McCaffrey, Oh like, should bout like a McCaffrey. Ye, well that's easy. M c c A double f R e y. See it again, m c c A.
Speaker 2: F f R E y McCaffrey. Correct. Yeah, I know you think I won't get that wrong. Two for five O yo, that ain't bad. That ain't bad. That is bad. Dunk on. If we was playing baseball, shoot, I get all the fame. Yeah that's pretty good average ojo. Yeah yeah, all right here.
Speaker 4: You know you do cheating, you know, cheating me all day to day, dunk go on, Hold on with my questions that when my questions at.
Speaker 2: Hold on, where are we at?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Huh, I'm trying to find when more questions go, oh there they go, there they go, okay, here we go you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you you ain't finna get this. You you definitely ain't finna get this. And what year did the Chargers make their only appearance in the Super Bowl? And what year did the Chargers make their only appearance in the super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety four? And wrong, it was No, it was the ninety four season. It was in ninety five. Remember they played the ninety four season and then.
Speaker 2: The Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: See, we're not finna play that game. The question was what year did they make the super Bowl? It might have been in ninety four. This no, listen to me, stay, stay with me.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Don't you do that, old Joe, don't cheat me. That's your question.
Speaker 1: If the super Bowl is in ninety five, you gotta say ninety five. You can't say, oh, it's the ninety four season. And it carried on because the new year was if the ninety four season, old Choe, it goes to the ninety four because the super Bowl, Chat will be the twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four Super Bowl champs.
Speaker 4: Okay, now you cheating, you cheating? You know good and well it change, Chad?
Speaker 2: What now you got it wrong?
Speaker 1: No chat, no chat right now, it's not four season. Oh no, you can't do that. It ain't the Listen, it's what.
Speaker 2: Year the year? If the forty nine have beat the Chargers, but.
Speaker 4: The game was played in nineteen ninety five, The game was played in nineteen ninety five, So don't you don't say the ninety four season.
Speaker 1: No, it was not the ninety five season. Ninety five season the Cowboys beat the Steelers in Arizona. Come on, chat, stay with me now.
Speaker 4: Actually, no, that would have been the ninety six season. No, it would not have od Choe, That's not how it worked.
Speaker 1: Ninety six the Backers won ninety seven le Broncos, not in eight le Broncos. Ninety nine was the Texans two thousand with the Ravens. Hey I got what the Patriots? Yes, I got a question. Listen to me real quick. Right, the ninety four season, right, season?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: The Chargers, who they played, who they played in Super Bowl forty? So the game is played in February, right, So listen, if it's the ninety four season, right, and once it's new Year's what year is that? Nineteen ninety one? It's ninety five exactly, So that that means the game was not the season.
Speaker 2: It's the season. You gotta take the season now, Hell.
Speaker 4: Now, you cheating. What Okay, go ahead, I'm let you have that one. I'll let you have them.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 4: Who is the Chargers head coach doing that Super Bowl run? Oh mm hmm yeah, yeah, your WIFEI is not working over there? Huh man, what happened to hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 5: He came from Georgia Tech. Damn, it's right there. Mhm mm hmmm mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Ah man, I ain't gonna hold you. It's on. But I know him, but I can't think of his name right now. Yeah. Uh, he's from Georgia Tech. Ah Man. Bobby Ross? Who Bobby Ross? Bobbie Who? Bobbie Brown? Bobby?
Speaker 7: Oh there you go ahead, Joe, I'm long though, h I got longed? All right, we go joke and then okay, auch over there?
Speaker 2: Man? Hell no, oh, Joe, you do you do real you? O? Joe?
Speaker 1: You do realize I was in the league. They were in our division, right, I know. But still you looked at the check. You didn't know, you didn't know the answer. So you looked down and I'm saying right there on the tip of my toe, right and all of a sudden you looked at the check and then look at you.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yo, I'm gonna close byes. All right? You ready? Yes?
Speaker 4: Who holds the who holds the franchise record for career sacks for the Chargers?
Speaker 2: Mhm, I'm gonna go, Leslie O'Neill. Oh, hell nah, I'm long did All right, that's true. I'm long did nah man W and W.
Speaker 1: Dot right and Ninja that's me. Nah, you got you got brief. Somebody brief you on these questions. Comash boy, Oh Joe, I can't telling you. You do realize I've played in the same division with the Chargers. When Leslie was there, did you chat? They talked about Junior, say out, they talked about Sean Merriman. Ain't nobody got it in the thing I told you, Leslie O'Dell, you want to tell you what from Oklahoma State?
Speaker 2: All right? I'm ready?
Speaker 4: You ready, yes, because it's just everything about this. Yes, you're cheating, you know. From the first two answers, All right, what was the result of the chargers first ever ANFL game in nineteen sixty and who was their opponent this nineteen sixty Yeah, nineteen sixty he was playing in two soy.
Speaker 1: God, that was the first that was the exception of the AFL. Mm hm, I don't know the Raiders. Nope, you got it wrong. Are you ready for the answer, Yeah, go ahead. The Dallas I mean, excuse me, the Charges defeated the Dallas Texans at that time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what happened to that dial up?
Speaker 2: But I'm a guy him, I'd have got too. No, I got three, two, Here we go, here we go, Actually got two? Person, don't want the person? Don't count? You said ninety four.
Speaker 4: Who was the Charger's first round pick in the nineteen seventy draft and what position did they play?
Speaker 2: Oh? Lord, happened now? You're talking about that damn fight quarterback.
Speaker 4: Not nineteen seventy three. That ain't a fall back. You remember that.
Speaker 2: Damn file quarterback. I don't know. Wrong, wrong, wrong, you are wrong, You're wrong.
Speaker 4: The charges first round pick in the nineteen seventy NFL Draft was Johnny Rogers, and he was a wide receiver, Johnny Rogers in nineteen seventy seventy three.
Speaker 2: You said seventy. I said nineteen six.
Speaker 4: No, No, you said seventy, Chad, what you know I ain't say no, nineteen seventy seventy.
Speaker 2: I said seventy.
Speaker 1: You said, who's their first round pick in the nineteen seventy NFL draft. Nineteen seventy three NFL Draft. He says, thank you, Chad, He said seventy. Hey the check listen the chet.
Speaker 2: They only say seventy.
Speaker 4: I said seventy three. Okay, clearly state seventy three, and I read seventy three. I know, said seventy. Okay, Yeah, you got that one wrong too. All right, everybody said you said seventy ninja.
Speaker 2: The chat they not listening. They you know what they did? They is closed. Here we go.
Speaker 4: What was the name of the stadium where the Chargers played their home games from from nineteen sixty seven until their move to Los Angeles in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Originally it was Jack Murphy and then they charged change at the qualcomm w W dot.
Speaker 2: Email dot com. He's on, He's on, He's on.
Speaker 4: Okay, you you got you you when you w uh I here, you got to you got three?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: You got three right a.
Speaker 1: W doc rightminja dot com slash nightcap. He oh, Joe, you be trying to give you old joke.
Speaker 2: You be trying to give me me un Let you slide unless you slide. This is our last segment of the evening. It's time for q an a.
Speaker 5: H.
Speaker 1: Tavious Parker says, I'm a chef. K the Hamburgers and wings out a waddy not hot dogs. Well, Davis still look out O Joe get mad. He says he's going He's happy the hot dogs. We get underscoring here and says how does it feel? How does he feel about mad Dogs? Saying Lamar can shove the two MVPs up as you know what I mean. Look, Lamar is basically its super Bowl Now. He has the MVPs, he has the cashet, He's proven that he's more than worthy of being an NFL quarterback. Now it's not about getting another MVP. That would be nice. There are very few quarterbacks with three. Hell, there are very few quarterbacks with two MVPs, let alone three. But it's not gonna look good if he finished his career with MVPs in those Super bowls. So Lamar has had a phenomenal career if he plays another down, which he's hopefully he plays another decade, but he has to get to and win a Super Bowl. Oh show, that's the only thing. That's what he's playing for now. If you ask him, he'll tell you that's that's it. I mean, because what we've seen him win the unanimous MVP, We've seen him almost win another unanimous MVP. He got put out in a divisional round, he lost in the championship game on his and both were on his home field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't have an opinion about somebody's opinion. That's how he feels about Lamar. I think Lamar is fabulous, but he's gonna have to get a Super Bowl. I think everybod I think everybody knows that. M H. Jake Show says, unkin Ocho does Does this make d Henry the leader for the MVP seems to play a whole lot Nah, Because I think the thing is he should have been a lot further along. He should have had fifteen hundred yards had they given him the ball against Cleveland, had they given the ball against Pittsburgh. Yeah, but I think right now the momentum is for Saquon Now. Dereck Henry is having an unbelievable season. He's having a phenomenal season. Like I said, five games to go, he's gonna have to average about.
Speaker 2: One thirty probably one thirty, which is possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, it's yeah, for sure, But that's sixty six and that's that hurt. Then if you think about oh Jo, they didn't really run him a whole lot in the sense in that game until that final driving.
Speaker 2: Over time yep, and when he broke free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister Phillips, I agree, But you have to understand there's a reason we look dominant and win is because what you said.
Speaker 2: But we throw more than we run in games. We have penoties. That is our issue. Yeah, yeah, back backing them up being in third and long.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the thing when you run the football, what that does is it keeps you the weakest part of your team is your defense.
Speaker 2: You keep those guys on the bench. You throw the ball.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. You got off to a slow start tonight. Remember the first two drives you had eight plays. You play a team, Okay, you best ride to play Philly. You go eight players, you go two drives, you might be down ten fourteen. H Now, that takes the run game out of it, right, So what I'm just trying to do. What I'm looking at is that Okay, normally you look at Philly, they run the football when their defense come on the field, they're flying around because they're rested. Baltimore, you want to possess the football because you want to try to keep your defense off the field.
Speaker 2: The strength of your team is the offense. What you're thinking out, Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean, listen, I'm thinking about the damn holding the calls, holding the calls, putting them in third and long, putting them at a not so advantageous situation which forces them at times to have to throw the ball. Yeah, that's that's the only thing I can think of. You got better run blockers than pass protectors. That's that's also also the possibility. Yeah, yeah, that's that's also the show. But they'll be fine. I mean, the former is there. Todd Monkan knows what knows what it takes, lamar Jo mar Jackson knows what it takes. Just put it, put it on, put it on Henry shoulder. But what happened to you when you get to a game, though? What happened When you get to a game you're playing a team that said, you know, we stacking the motherfucking box.
Speaker 1: That it should be easy. Now you're shooting fish the barrel, you throwing one on the one outside. Yeah, you got Flyers, you got Babeman, you got Andrews, you got likely. Yeah, it should be fairly it should be fairly easy. That that's what y'all have. So y'all got eight guys in the box. I already know you're playing one on one coverage. Now, I just got who the first guy open, because that's who getting the ball. It's probably gonna come down to that. I think it's gonna come down to that. It's gonna be a picky picky for is the moment. Yeah, you know they were not Fela. Let Garry, Henry beat us.
Speaker 2: We stacked, we put nine in the box. Well, i'm gonna make you take him. I'm not gonna take him away.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make you take him away, but I'm not gonna take it away by my play calling, right, And you're gonna have to convince me that you're gonna take him away.
Speaker 2: Right. I'm not gonna let you say, oh we stopped.
Speaker 1: Okay, he got ten carries for thirty five forty yards and I'm like, oh no, we gotta go away from that. Henry Bull Jive King Jerney said y'all should do a live show on Thanksgiving during the games. Now we come on after the games. Yeah, Now, yeah, we're gonna, We're gonna, we're coming on after the game. We're gonna be out. Thursday's gonna be normal for us. Friday will be normal for us. We're coming on. I mean, Wednesday will be normal for us. We're coming on Friday because the Chiefs play Friday. We're gonna do Saturday because that's a normal college football day for us. We're back at his Sunday. We're back at it Monday. So once Wednesday hit, we're every day all the way through Monday.
Speaker 2: M dang, let's go.
Speaker 1: U J m actor, Oh Joe. It's officially Steelers Bengals week. Let's wager Steelers win. You send me aside Jersey or Unkin, send me your funk code. Bengals win. I buy four boxes your cigars. I'll d m you.
Speaker 2: Okay. I like that one. I like that one. I like that I like that one.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, get your money ready, boy, get your money, get your money ready, Get ready to buy four boxing them cigars.
Speaker 2: You know, I appreciate you. I like the best. That man said, that man said he want to sign Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you can get that I got I got, I got one of them. I got one of them right here. Well, he gonna go and say the toy. Don't make the man wait because you already know what's gonna happen. But you don't want to bet now. I want to say, you ain't paid me my two bands yet? Who you as long as oh, you'll never go broke? See you do what that baker you're doing with Baker Bakefield Daddy you done stole from me.
Speaker 2: Don't want to give it my buddy back.
Speaker 1: I ain't still for you because I ain't taking it from your pocket. I already had it. I'm gonna have to put that paper on you. That's the only thing. That's the only thing we understand that the paper.
Speaker 2: What paper? That paper? The coat papers. They don't put me in it. Don't put up put your boy in the paper though you bad.
Speaker 1: Jenny Avril says, how do you advocate for yourself doing and your rebus to get higher paid without coming up too strong when you're over worked and burnt out?
Speaker 2: I don't really know, uh how that goes about, how that that happens? I guess you know.
Speaker 1: You just go to your boss and says, hey, I've been here X amount of years. I've been doing a great job, and I don't know what's what's the what's three percent? Is that? Is that what an average raise is for Edward's heating three percent? Five percent? Yeah, three to five. He ain't coming off strongs Hey, bro, cost of living going up? Yeah, my and my wages aren't meeting that.
Speaker 2: M M you good. Oh you locked in you you just got yours.
Speaker 1: Uh. But I think that's that's the only way to just be straightforward and like, hey, I think with the work that I've done, I think I've done a great job. I think I'm a great benefit to the company and the corporation, and uh, I think I'm deserving of a pay increase.
Speaker 2: But I mean you have to be willing and accept if they say no. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because how you feel might not be how they feel exactly. That's the best the issue.
Speaker 1: Raise an underscore unking on your love the show, keep up the great content. My question is for both of you on game day, what was your pregame routine? Okay, what was your pre game routine?
Speaker 4: Pregame routine obviously you know, you know, in the morning you know, I you know, I eat my McDonald's. That's that's always that. That was a muss hot cakes for sauces, sauce saving. Yeah, even when I was on the road. Yep, even when I was on the road, I had the same hotcakes for sauces, sausage, me muffin my large OJ. I'm always on the first bus to the stadium. I want to go check out the field. I don't put mcleat on that. Just go out there, check out the field where we're playing at and obviously listen. I listened to my jazz because I want to be in a nice, calm, relaxed state. Other than that, I get a little jump rope in and I'm not sure for those in the chat that have watched watch me play it. During my day, I always had a soccer ball. I would warm up. I would purposely go early so it wouldn't distract anybody else. I would always purposely warm up with a soccer ball before games would start.
Speaker 2: And that's that's that's pretty much it. Yeah, on the road, I got up early.
Speaker 1: I ate uh.
Speaker 2: French toes, no syrup, bananas on top, oat meal, egg whites.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: Drank orange juice.
Speaker 1: I got on the pre bus, which was the bus before the early bus right got over there, and my locker was already set up. I would have three blueberry cake doughnuts, five packs of five pack stick of Big Red, and eight advil in my locker at home. Get up early. I was up early, went home, slept for another hour in my own bed, and I would get up, get dressed, eat breakfast, head to the stadium. I normally got to the stadium around.
Speaker 2: Game that two.
Speaker 1: I normally got to the stadium around nine forty five, ten at the latest, because we had to be there. We had to be there by noon because we had two o'clock game.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: I didn't go on the field, just get my locker and just Chris said, what's up, unk on your big fans of the show. As two great pass catchers, how can the gold receiver be the gold receiver if he admitted to using stick of his whole career?
Speaker 2: Shit, I don't know. Well, hey, if.
Speaker 1: He'd had these tacky detactified gloves, So what are we gonna do about the technology now with the tacky gloves, y'all don't think that has any bearing.
Speaker 2: On guys being able to catch the football better now than what they had back then. Yes or no, o Joe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all of one hand shit we see in that how.
Speaker 1: Many one hands when you when you saw guys back there, how many one hand catches you see? I mean you probably can go back and look. Jared might have had two one hand catches this whole career. Wasn't nobody one hand catchers? You see three one hand catchers every single week in the NFL. Yeah, different, different. Dove said, what dishes are y'all looking forward to? Most on Thanksgiving? I'm ready for my aunt's Chiplingsna nah, nah, dub, you gotta miss me with that one. I ain't right, I ain't looking. I wouldn't look aboard that here. Well, my grandmother was cooking them standing up the highway back when.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, I remember them, Dave.
Speaker 1: Uh. I'm simple. I like turkey and dressing, some mac and cheese. This is the only it's the only time, o jo. Is the only time like holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas that I'll eat ham mm hmm. That's the only time I only have any other time of the year. Uh, But turkey dressing with gravy, mac and cheese collar greens.
Speaker 2: I found this lady online. She's gonna make me a cake, a cake. What kind of cake we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 1: I got two of them. What's gonna make me a cake when I go to Atlanta? And the other one gonna send it?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like me some cake now, not just I mean, not fancy. I like Betty Crocker, yellow cake, chocolate icing. I'm pretty simple. I'm pretty simple.
Speaker 1: She said she's gonna make a peach cobbler, pound cake, thelem and coconut rum cake, Vanella butter strawberry cake. She's like, she does everything, all things. Uh uh butter pecann she got her best. She says, it's butter pecan bourbon.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Her and her savory and sweet treats Atlanta Lakeisha Dixon.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: This other lady, I got two of them, found me too, y'all laughing, But I'm from dead dead serious.
Speaker 2: If they needed oh, oh, here it is. The other lady is uh.
Speaker 1: Mama Sofana's butter Cream Dreams, Sofana sharper.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: This cake looks so good. I was like, damn, I would looking, I would look at my screen. She got a sweet potato pecan, sweet potato pecan. All right, I'm gonna get that cake. Yeah, let me see, let me go back, let me go back and see. I gotta two, let me see what what what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: She said a message? It is.
Speaker 1: Yep, sweet potato pound cake. And she got something like that frosty dressing, butter cream, frosty dressing, the dressing.
Speaker 2: On that thing. Yeah, who yeah, uh y' get on your what up?
Speaker 1: Though, Big Ben's body, stafford arm, big leg make a better quarterback than me. I'll take Lamar's legs, I'll take Josh Allen's body, and I'll take Rogers of my homeboy's arm.
Speaker 2: You can't go you can't go wrong either way.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna take Brady's leadership. I'm gonna take Josh Allen's body. I'm gonna take Lamar's leg I'm gonna take Peyton's brain, and then i'm gonna take Mahome's arm. That's my quarterback. Who you got on your h.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take my legs, uh, Mahome's body, you with my whole body. I mean about Josh Allen, Josh Josh Allen's body. Okay, I'm gonna take mahomes arm. I'm gonna take Brady's brain. Okay, yeah, that's my quarterback.
Speaker 2: Man. We might not lose a game, might not lose a game. Four kg?
Speaker 1: Say? Is it safe to say Zion Williams is a bus? Did not live with the number one pick? Did you see his new back tattoo? He's never in shape, fat and he's uh, he's never in shape, fat and injury prone.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's a bus. The guy's been, he's been. He's been to an All Star game. Uh, wasn't he one time? He was a second team All NBA. I know he's made an All Star game. Excuse me.
Speaker 2: I saw that it was all rookie, number two time All Star.
Speaker 1: I saw the photo because they had his back and then they had him turned around, and then they had Lebron's body. So Lebron is thirty nine, Zoon is twenty four, and then like you see the difference.
Speaker 2: M h Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I don't want to beat the guy up, but bad. I don't know, Bro, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's important to him. I think basketball is important to him, But how can it be when you don't take the things that's necessary in order for you to be the best you can be? Right, Ain't no way you should be that you should have a stomach like that. But hey, that's his career. Nice and said, Hey, Shannon, o Jo just wanted to say thank you. Keep up the great work, Nightcap Nicer, thank you, thank you for your support. That concludes this edition of Nightcap. Thank you for tuning in as you watch the Baltimore Ravens take over the number one wildcard spot with a thirty twenty three victory over the LA Chargers. Lamar Jackson sixteen or twenty two one seventy seven, two touchdown passing one Russian deck, Henry twenty four carries a buck forty thirty seven carries two hundred and twelve yards two touchdowns for the Baltimore Ravens and they win. The recipe for successes is quite simple. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: I Am up.
Speaker 1: That guy is o Jo Bengal Ring of Fame, Arterie, the legendary pro bowler All Pro, one of the Great Bengals in their story franchise history. I don't want to say story, but in their franchise history. Y'all get that idea. That's chad Ocho Cicco Johnson. Just call him on, guys. Hit that subscribe button, Hit that like button, tell family, friends and loved one. Hit that like button and Thursday night, have them to sit around with them Friday night, having to come join us. Saturday, have them to come join us because they're not getting out of town to problem with Sunday. And if they're still in town Sunday, have them two it in with us on Sunday night. Hit that like button, Hit the subscribe button. Thank you guys for your continued support. Go get the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and we want to thank you. Hopefully you have a very festive holidays, and we want to thank you for all your continued support. Check out Shave by Laportier. We have it at stop if you can't find it in a city or state near you. With the holidays right around the corner, what better way to have a joyous, very celebratory holiday than we Shaved by Laportier.
Speaker 2: And one more favor, please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms that Shape, Shape Media and My Clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We had a big new release drop last but and our Black Brat Black Friday Sale has already launched, even though it's not Friday. Items are up to fifty percent off. Shirts at twenty dollars off, Hoodies are forty dollars off. All teens hoodies are back in stock. Nightcap Club, Shay Shape, and eighty four Everything is in stock and we release stocking stuffers such as beanies and coozies. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours while supplies last. The Harbor Bow, as we mentioned the Ravens thirty Chargers twenty three. John Harbaugh is now three and zero over his younger brother Jim Harbaugh. His parents were not in attendance because they were celebrating their sixty third wedding anniversary. Congratulations mister and missus Harbaugh, very very well deserved. Thank you guys for joining us for another edition of Nightcap He's Oho. We will see you Wednesday night with Swish. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I'm headed to the airport and headed to Philly.
Speaker 2: Peace words