Speaker 1: Brooking Boys reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode.
Speaker 5: Three three three and before how's it go? They say, where scary? And I, uh, it's going well scary as they say in the neighborhood, were scary? And I grew up tree tree, tree, tree, tree tree.
Speaker 4: And when you hold up the number three, it's my thumb, it's my index finger and my middle finger tree.
Speaker 5: Okay. So the way, did you see the movie in Glorious Bastards. Yes, that's why I'm referencing this. Okay, so you are a German or a European European America, put up the three middle fingers, yeah, and hold the thumb and the pinky down.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the problem with that is it hurts like a bitch for me to do that.
Speaker 5: I cannot you do that. I'm not looking at this.
Speaker 4: All spasy. I'm not even like I'm like half jointed, dude, what's wrong with you? I can't do it on this finger on this hand either. When I do three, come on, I swear, look look at it.
Speaker 5: Take your thumb. Yeah, you're too close to the camera. Okay, all I see is you tip your fingers. Take your thumb and hold your pinky down. Yeah, your hand is open, and hold your pinky down. Yeah, thumb.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But here's the problem. My ring finger is having trouble staying up. It wants to go down.
Speaker 5: Your ring finger is having trouble getting a ring on it.
Speaker 4: That's your There's that the same thing on both hands. My ring finger barely stays up on its own, and it's a struggle to keep the third.
Speaker 5: You're better. Your right hand is better. Obviously you've been doing some weird ship with your left hand. Well, you know that's your remain unspoken about. Hey, speaking of of doing ship with your left hand, did you I notice is really for the Brooklyn boys. I'll bring it up again, but I just want to see slices go. Look if you haven't, have you seen the kid that worked out one half of his body? Is he disproportionate? Yes, so his entire shoulder and his like you know that part of the shoulder like look at me, you know the shoulder pot that like that becomes like a slide on the top of your like your chin down to your shoulder like a giant like a triangle. Yeah, so half his body has the giant triangle. The other half is scrawny, so it looks like it's photoshopped. He worked out half his body. He did it to prove a point. I'm guessing yeah, to get get to get likes. I don't know, but he looks it's crazy anyway, anyway, check that out for that guy yet later in life. Anyway. All right, just this disclaimer about the talkbacks here. Uh, we'll just scary fucked up. No, iHeart fucked us, all right, the man's scariest equipment. Equipment sucked up.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it's uh, it's these are the limitations of the talkback program. Some of the older ones have been erased, and that's it. So we're gonna pick up where we could pick up.
Speaker 5: And unfortunately, if so, if you've left the talk back and you don't hear it, the past is in the past. Let's move forward with a new episode coming up in just a couple of days, and let's comment on all that stuff because we still have Brody, we still have a lot of stuff to get to that is here. Because you guys are super super you know, I'm willing to say that the slices are the most I would say that they participate the most in talkbacks in all the whole country. I think we get more talkbacks than any radio show or well maybe we'll also we've devoted a show to it. Yeah, but here's what I'll say. If one of your talkbacks was lost in the kfuffle. Yeah, if you wrote a song or a poem, oh yeah, some big piece of production and you don't hear it, please redo it. Yeah, but that was just like I want to comment on what you said. Whatever it is, what it is. We're sorry, but it's not our fault.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, we we'll forward moving forward with the So here we are the talkbacks from a couple of weeks ago, and thank you for your participation.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, Laura from Connecticut. What he's trying to say is that she's going to get the news from the newspaper. She's that old, she doesn't have a telephone, she doesn't hear.
Speaker 9: It on the radio, doesn't get on the TV. She's going to retire soon because she's in her fifties. I don't know what this guy is trying.
Speaker 8: To say, but you know what, I just turned fifty four on the sixteen, and I'm still working and I find knowledge everywhere.
Speaker 7: So that's a little too much. We're not saying when newspapers like our parents.
Speaker 8: Did, and that's how they got the news, or if they watched the ten o'clock news or.
Speaker 7: The news all day long. That's the whatever it may be, fifty is not old. He needs to get a shit together.
Speaker 9: That actually just like piss me off.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: It's like fifties, not old sixties, not old sevties, not even old anymore.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: But she just didn't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe she didn't even give a shit a boy.
Speaker 5: Who is she talking to the woman in the bank. Oh well, it's no, and she's talking about the guy who left to talk about Oh right, yeah, I took offense to it too. I'm fucking fifty one.
Speaker 4: We're not old, correct, we're older, but you know so yeah, so thank you.
Speaker 5: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: Scary and brody, broody and scary sc rody the knee from CT. I just wanted to say, scary, well done on his job and it's a thankless task. You probably get abuse all day just for doing your duty. I just wanted to say that I recognize you and your efforts and congratulations.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you so much. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Also, since my talkbacks have been going through again, I just want to say how empowering Astrod was on the last BBP episode. Not many individuals can go toe to toe with a quick witted specimen like Brody, but Astrod held her ground well and dare I say, put the king of comedy in his place?
Speaker 5: Wow? It was a battle royale though it was. Keep in mind, is only so much I'm gonna come back at a friend if it was Josh, on the other hand, but we should get you with Josh. That would be awesome. By the way, Josh and I have been communicating on social media very politely. Oh good. This could be a new beginning for the both of you. It could be a toe in the water.
Speaker 9: Let me get some time for Brody to finish.
Speaker 10: All right, how y'all doing? From all over the map, Brodie, The only thing I want to let you know is that Siri is a voice activated by your voice. So you can probably say hey, Siri and Scary's phone and she won't respond because that's not Scary's voice. So no one's gonna have Siri popping up every time that guy says Siri.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, can I can I address that for a second. There's a commercial for Nissan running on the radio right now a lot, and my phone is I have an Android phone and I don't have the voice at the voice recognizable feature turned on. I guess I don't know, but I'm gonna play this. I'm gonna play I'll play it again on the Brooklyn Boys. But I just real quick. I don't even know if it's edited, but real quick, because Nissan Grover available, Google building helps you make the most of your drive, take care of the small stuff like hey Google, pull down my car and hey Google, turn on the dog feeder. Okay, So I'll play I'll play more of it next episode. He says, hey gogole Yeah, three or four times in the commercial. And because I was playing the my car play was on, I was on ways. Every time he said that, my phone shut off and said what right? My phone started responding to the commercial, which is counterproductive to the commercial because now you're not hearing the message of the commercial, right, So how so, first of all, fuck me, son, Why are they're doing a commercial that's fucking up everybody's phones? That's not right? Yeah, And and I was told that whenever Elvis says hey, Skeary on the Morning show, a lot of people's phones go off or yes, they may not have it set properly, you know. Whatever people do say that they text in like, oh my god, my SERI went off because you called. And you know, A L e x A is a yes, she's she's the biggest one of all the biggest defenders. I will tell you that I've changed the names of my devices in the house. Each room has a different name, and only one of them is a L e x A. Good. You can change it summer minor Z I G G y okay, good.
Speaker 6: So I go that.
Speaker 5: For instance, I say, hey, ZIGGI, what's the current temperature?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't hear that, Okay, but I understood you didn't hear that. No, we didn't hear it. Well, right now it's seventy six degrees fareheit.
Speaker 7: Perfect broke up as boys.
Speaker 11: And it's been a minute since I left the talk back. I just got back a couple of weeks ago from my trip to Asia. Funny thing also was caught in that earthquake that was out in the Miyamar and that hit Miyamar and thailandland in the Thailand airport OEt my cab, the whole old ground started shaken.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of people died.
Speaker 7: A twenty minute ride to my hotel took about like four and a half hours. Oh boy, that was crazy. But uh yeah, I had a good trip. Clon came back.
Speaker 11: Now I'm a guy with the jet lag and uh yeah, I just wanted to also tell you about the like right before I left my Asia trip, I actually I called into the morning show and I at she almost got through a gut in touch with a diamond.
Speaker 5: Chance of the phone.
Speaker 11: Wait, I think, he continues, Yeah, so like Diamond answer the call and then like I told her, I was like, I was a Slice for Life and she was like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: But uh then uh, but then I didn't make it to the first call of the show. They didn't choose me. So oh, I'm going to try again and try it in the morning show. Yeah, it would be a blast.
Speaker 5: Maybe don't say you're I don't mention it. Hit it off there, that's so nice. I would focus on the fact that you're an Elvis Duran fan. Yeah, right, you're a Slice for Life gets you on this podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the listeners at the Elvis Durant show, the mass audience might not know what a Slice for Life.
Speaker 5: Is, right, Listen, Elvis has millions of listeners every week. We have less than that. Translation, there's lots of people who listen to Elvis. Yeah, who don't know us somehow, and I don't know how they don't know us, right, they should know us. Here here's last and the.
Speaker 11: Thing about women not having to pay, Uh, they should pay for if they'd like the independent woman Maddy, if you're Maddy from Bronx, they'll.
Speaker 12: Be on me.
Speaker 7: And uh, there's children, children will pay.
Speaker 5: Oh that's thank you.
Speaker 7: That's one thing we don't We don't ask the children for money. Right now, you have to parent pay for it.
Speaker 5: Thank thank you God, Thank god you're safe. Buddy bag hitting on Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx.
Speaker 13: Hey, Brooklyn boys, it's Mjroj. I'm just making a comment. I think it was episode three thirty or three thirty one, trying to figure figure it out. No, I think if you go to dinner and it is nice that you guys chip in for the for the lady, but if she has more money, I mean, everybody was there to pay their own.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 13: Part two about should the woman pay if you if you's all going out, Yes, everyone should pay their own. However, people are still traditional. Gentlemen are still like the old days where a gentleman is going to be paying and having their friends chip in for the woman. It is a nice thing to do. I'm on the fence about this. She has more money, she should pay half will leave the chip at least well.
Speaker 5: She should pay for her food. You're not gonna win with MJ from NJ.
Speaker 14: Apparently half one blame from Ohio Rock and Steve you're over there, I'm over here cold to me, man.
Speaker 6: Morning fellows any from Brooklyn here?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 15: About that Blue Origins flight, I don't know, man. I agree with you guys with the they're not astronauts. It's a ride, but I'm gonna go one step further, and I want to say that the whole thing was fucking bullshit. And I know, Brody, you're gonna call me a fucking conspiracy theorist nut and whatever.
Speaker 6: But there's just things that don't add up.
Speaker 15: And then you see then the video cuts out and all of a sudden, Uh, they are over there and Jeff Bezos is over there with a woman.
Speaker 6: She the door opens inward, which the door saw that an inward on a space shuttle because of the pressure.
Speaker 5: That was weird.
Speaker 15: And the woman walks over tells them to close the door right away, and I saw that over with this like funny looking giant key and opens the door again when we clearly on videos saw her open the door from the inside.
Speaker 5: Right, we did.
Speaker 4: But I also think they wanted to make it a moment for television, so it was like, let's hold on, the cameras aren't ready yet, so so it could have been that closed the door. Let's do this for television. I've seen that before. But the door opening inward is a little weird.
Speaker 5: Because it's not supposed to write if I mean, I don't know, I don't maybe that were a little different than the space Here's what I'll say. I'm not going to call anyone a conspiracy. Hold on, there were actually two astronauts, real women of science on that flight. It wasn't just a celebrity thing. There were two women there who are actual people that want that went up. This footage of them up there, right. So the fact that the capsule thing, the door opened I think if they were going to fake it, first of all, they would have built it with the door opening out if that was because you know, everybody's a scientist now like, oh, the door is way. None of us knew about the door thing before that thing became an intimite thing. They got on the rocket. This footage of them getting in the rocket, this footage of the rocket going up. They didn't get off the rocket. The two astronauts, the actual people who are scientists, wouldn't have been part of a scam. And again there's footage of them floating. I don't the door thing was. I guess they wanted a TV moment of him. There was definitely that well.
Speaker 15: And then they uh, I don't know. This is unconfirmed, but there's a picture of the shuttle afterwards. It looks like there's a mannequins in there, not people. And I could send it to you if you want. And then the other shuttles, like the ones that came down from Space X, and there was another one. They look all burnt up and everything and dirty, and you know, uh, and this one looks like it never moved.
Speaker 16: So I.
Speaker 5: Broke the differences. The difference is the SpaceX rockets. You're talking about the ones that actually went into space. Space they get re entry burn they've actually gone through the atmosphere. The Jeff Bezos blue Oranger thing just goes up to the what do they call it, the Harrison Point. I forget whatever it's called. There's a point that becomes like a quote unquote space. But it's not actually like black stars, and you know, you're not like above the burnt the burned part. That's why it wasn't burnt again. Nobody credible is calling bullshit on it. So that's why I'm saying I'm not it's not really a thing. The real issue in the story is that Katie Perry and Gail are King are not astronauts, and they grow stupid.
Speaker 6: That's all Brody.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry, bro, but it's Minnie again with the rice. The filler is the rice, not the vegetables. The vegetables are the only part that has any nutritional value to it.
Speaker 5: That's correct, not to.
Speaker 15: Say that has any nutritional value at all to it, But the vegetables aren't the filler.
Speaker 6: How much you want this scary.
Speaker 5: I'm a vegetable guy.
Speaker 6: I love scary vegetable.
Speaker 5: Hold on, let me. Let me address that. It's not vegetables with fried rice. It's fried rice with vegetables. You order fried rice, it comes to vegetables. I need to order vegetables, and they threw fried rice on top of it.
Speaker 17: I ordered.
Speaker 5: Vegetables.
Speaker 15: Scary Kings Chinese is right next to my house, Vinnie from Brooklyn. Again, by the way, I obviously living a freehold now, but uh, that's the place you're talking about. Is Peaking Pavilion. That's the other one, and one of my favorite. The general channels there is fucking ridiculous. Yeah, but my favorite thing there is the egg rolls. They make it with like filet mignon egg rolls. They're freaking boogie as fuck. The drinks are fantastic through that peaky peaking pavilion.
Speaker 5: That's the one. I couldn't think of King peaking the way he said it like a peakan yeah, can.
Speaker 18: I we're talking about Westchester. I agree with you guys that west Chester is really nice, but there was something that drove me nuts.
Speaker 19: I stayed with a friend for a.
Speaker 18: Weekend one summer in Westchester, and the bugs, especially at night, I kept me awake. I swear the cicadas the cricket throw louder than a fucking ambulances going by in the city.
Speaker 19: I couldn't stand it.
Speaker 4: Jamie from Queens the Queen's Girl going to uh going to the suburbs of the suburbs, not West.
Speaker 20: Not Hey the boys, Shamie from Queen's Again. You guys were talking about people making their wedding black tie. I asked my dad about this, and he said that at my parent's wedding, they made it black tie optional because my dad understood that a lot of his friends didn't have the extra money to spend on tux rental. One of his friends showed up in a plaid sport jacket. My dad didn't care as long as the guy was there to celebrate the marriage and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: That's all that happened.
Speaker 12: Heyby boys.
Speaker 5: I recently saw a guy show up to a big funeral wearing a blue suit. It happens, heybye boys.
Speaker 21: Queen's stafty sequel here formerly known. Asked Bam and Dave about this outer space fiasco. Bullshit, It's so fucking crazy. How this is what we're doing in twenty twenty five, Just more rich people doing rich shit That makes no sense. Katy Perry going out of space, spending twenty eight million dollars and all she felt was more loved.
Speaker 6: You can do that down here for a lot cheaper.
Speaker 5: That's very true, great point, and I'm with you.
Speaker 21: The real astronauts who did all the work and fucking dedicated their life to this kind of shit definitely needs a lot more respect and acknowledgment for everything that went on, and not the celebrities, because at the end of the day, this is just like another publicity sun. Plus, I find a little suss that Katie Perry went into out of space and she has a song named Eta and now she feels more loved, So I wonder what happened in eleven minutes and out of space.
Speaker 22: Anyways, that's also now my boys have a moist country day.
Speaker 5: Oh god, this guy takes the cake.
Speaker 21: Brooklyn Boys Queen saves the sequel here. This is a new fucking record because I never leave this much talkbacks. But on that topic of card roulette, I would definitely go ahead and play that game if me and the boys are going out, but first I would always ask them what restaurant are we going to? Because if we're going to a restaurant and we got like a couple of guys, and I think the bill's gonna be like three, four or five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, you know, I'll take that risk.
Speaker 21: But if the scary Jones kind of restaurant where we're ordering for the table and there's like fifteen freaking dishes and there's no damn prices on the menu, then all of a sudden, I'm not feeling so good that night.
Speaker 23: Guys.
Speaker 21: I think I might have to, you know, take some night quill or something and catch you guys on the next dinner.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: Anyway, I have a moist country day.
Speaker 4: Scary gay love you guys, out love you Brooklyn boys, Brody and scam of scaring Brody.
Speaker 5: This is Johnny from MD.
Speaker 24: I am calling a episode three thirty three scary a sham random bed with tall dark We are grown adults.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm a gay man and I don't even think that's weird.
Speaker 6: Just suck it up and do it.
Speaker 5: Be comfortable with yourself, save some money, do your thing.
Speaker 4: The fact that we're grown adults means that we need our own beds in our own rooms because we are grown adults.
Speaker 5: We don't need acting like kids. What wait wait, wait, wait, I don't. First of all, thank you for the call. That was great, but saying I'm a gay man and even I don't think that's strange does incongruous? As a gay man, you'd of course be more comfortable with two guys being in the bed, so you wouldn't think it was strange. Do you see what I'm saying? Yeah, I know you want to get hit the button if we have five pages, go ahead anyway, I'm just saying you'd say, like, you know, I listen, you'd say, even though I'm gay, even though right, but not like I'm gay, and I even I find it that. Nope, that doesn't seem you know.
Speaker 25: Right, brody and scary and every scary and brody. This is real from CT fucking Brian Adams. I thought too, he was a grown man of sixty nine fucking summer of seventy eight fiber.
Speaker 5: Yeah, also scary.
Speaker 6: It's blowing in my mind.
Speaker 25: Like you say rural, but but then you say squab row, So didn't you say row rural? Like say rural the way you say squab row rural? Also fucked those so card astronauts. I wish it did a little tumble and shah, it's a fucking insult to real astronauts. Like I was hoping that they would be a little crash, a little tumble, you know, like some sense to them, make him realize, like, uh, yeah, there really is real astronauts who really do this. We just went for a drive like they rode shotgun, you know, basically, like it's it's fucking stupid, like some people got too much, damn money.
Speaker 5: Fucking Katy Perry, let it all out. How do you really feel, buddy? All right? That was byway, Have you seen the video of Katie Perry's dance on tour that? Yes, I saw that. Yeah, she's getting brushed, she's getting killed. She just started her tour. And here we go. All right, thank you so much, Part one of the talkbacks done. We'll be right back intermission.
Speaker 22: Yeah, the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 9: We will be right back.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Despite the fact that we lost a few of these, we got plenty. We got plenty plenty to go through.
Speaker 12: Here we go, aren't canal? Javid? You're here? Uh? I want to comment on nothing done.
Speaker 26: I didn't about Lil naz X and that whole thing as someone who became religious later and like later I was twenty seven twenty eight is when I started to explore it and stuff, and I did not grow up religious at all.
Speaker 12: I detracted me was the least of Judaism was like.
Speaker 26: How everyone's on their own path, like one hundred percent, Like you have no right to judge anyone else for what they're doing because but on top of that, I also love the idea that everything happens for a reason. So even when bad things happen to you in life, you need to figure out not just why it happened, but like.
Speaker 12: What can you learn from it? Like how can you become better from it? Because that those are the people that are inspirational.
Speaker 26: You know, people aren't inspiring when something bad happens to them and they complain and they like's not fair, blah blah blah blah, like people you see hor motivational people who overcame all of these.
Speaker 12: So I'll just end with there's nothing to do with me.
Speaker 26: I hope no Noses gets better, and I hope he grows from this, and I hope he, you know, learns about himself and all that. And I think, you know, if people are really commenting, like like using religion as a way to put him down.
Speaker 12: That's absolutely horrible. And now how religion should be used.
Speaker 26: It's weaponizing it, and no way should religion be weaponized against anyone.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I hope well he does, he gets better.
Speaker 5: I agree, And from a personal standpoint, I would rather bad things not happen to me and not grow. I don't need to grow. I don't need to learn from any I don't want bad things. Scary. You want to want bad things, don't learn from them? No, No, I'm okay the way.
Speaker 25: It's well from CT again, I just wanted to say, Brody, I ordered my rose, poor fried rice, no vegetables as well.
Speaker 5: Thank you, my man.
Speaker 6: You're not the only one. Only one, I promise you. A lot of my family orders it. No vestibles. It's more common than you think.
Speaker 5: Scary all right, thanks right, And by the way, I'm a manned him.
Speaker 6: Festivals but and pork fried rice, no vegetables please, no vegetables.
Speaker 5: All right, God bless in a quarter mile, we we're gonna do here was coming? Yeah, in a quarter mile? He needed to turn?
Speaker 23: Or here about the black ties a scary I am actually on your side on my wedding to live a people, and we just said, you know, uh, basically fancy about black tie, and my groom's in I wore tuxedo, and so my grooms don't.
Speaker 27: Look.
Speaker 23: If you have a tuxedo, you can wear it. If you have a black suit, you can wear it. I don't really give a ship, you know, as long as it's nice. I think it's actually ridiculous. How And my reasoning was more like, at the time, I wasn't doing financially too well, so I was like, you know what, like I put myself on other people's shoes, and I know I wouldn't appreciate if someone forced me to go rent to tuxedo and spend one hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 17: And this and that.
Speaker 7: So I kind of said, you know, guys, like you want to wear the black suit, you have go ahead.
Speaker 6: So as it's black.
Speaker 7: The picture was fine, And.
Speaker 12: Who gives a ship.
Speaker 5: A question?
Speaker 12: A lot more a question?
Speaker 7: Then what if it's a a black tie destination wedding that you.
Speaker 9: Have to or do you even give a fucking gift.
Speaker 7: To that point?
Speaker 12: Because destination selfish thing.
Speaker 1: You ever heard of.
Speaker 5: I'm down one thousands, I still give a gift, but that's a lesser gift for sure. On a destination wedding. Oh okay, I gotta come correct with a gift something.
Speaker 12: What about Brooklyn Boys? It's burned down in Atlanta, Georgia. Hey, Scary, I got a curious question. Why is Brody so sensitive about his orange glasses?
Speaker 5: It's a great question. Why are you so sensitive about your orange glasses? Well, not sensitive. I just don't feel like you need to narrate that I'm putting them on. It just seems weird. And why would you ask Scary why I'm sensitive? Wouldn't you ask me?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Because he thinks I might know something that you're not going to admit. And what other kind of question is there besides a I mean this rhetorical question, but an inquisitive question. It seems redundant. It could, yes, but I think that you are. I think maybe that you know I offended you or something. But I'm just narrowing. Why am I doing it?
Speaker 4: I'm not motivating because I feel like I'm narrating for people who can't see I mean, people can't see us, they don't hear it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't. I don't think that's a necessary part of the podcast though. Okay, so I will not comment the slice is going. Did Brody put his? By the way, their mets orange and they matched the the Steve and repeat behind me with the Brooklyn Boys logo. Don't be so self conscious about your orange glasses. It's not at all. So when the font is really small, I throw them on. Well see that's also me me kind of like winding people up that this is getting serious. Because Brody's putting on his bifocals. They're not byfocals, douchebag. Okay, well there aren't sunglasses. I think they what read readers. He's putting on his orange readers, description readers, his orange reader The font is small, ye see the font better. That's Brody looking at the fine print because like a making sure he doesn't get rid of life. Yes, I know, I'm not making fun of you. Listen, sometimes your eyes aren't perfect. I have them, and I don't use them. I should use them. I'm in denial. Well, you clearly didn't you need glasses this morning when you put that off it on. Yeah.
Speaker 19: Thanks, flying from Westchester, which is not rural, thank you.
Speaker 3: It is a country like super urban area.
Speaker 8: Yes, also, you're grown men, go to men's warehouse and get yourself an attractive, classic, inexpensive TUXI though you'll use.
Speaker 5: It more than once. Yes, no, I won't. See I will. No, I won't. I'm out of the pointment. Everyone in my life is married. I don't. I don't. None of my friends are like going to be mad.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 5: What am I going to chef for my kids second weddings? Maybe second weddings your kids? There is no my kids weddings are not close to being married, all right? And since uh, I you know, if my kids got married and it was black tie, I would get a tux.
Speaker 10: You know who this is.
Speaker 19: There's nothing wrong with what Brody said.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 19: If someone takes money away from the bride and groom's gift because they had to rent a tux because the bride and groom mandated black tie.
Speaker 7: Okay, to some people, that is a big expense. People have budgets.
Speaker 19: Not everyone has four or five hundred dollars lying around to spend on random stuff like squeaky fucking shoes.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Jamie Point taking broke the ball.
Speaker 28: Ball from Jersey regarding this black tie affair thing. Yeah, I agree with with you both fucked that. First of all, what the fucking making me wear a fucking penguin suit that's fucked up? In fact, I gotta pay for it to rent it. You definitely get in the smaller year also scary. Thirty three percent minus one hundred and sixty seven percent, not fifty six butt under.
Speaker 3: The math.
Speaker 5: Thirty minus what I didn't I miss that you must have done something in thirds or something that I said something I don't know. Whatever.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, Laura from Connecticut.
Speaker 8: My son's getting married next year in Westbury, Manor pretty expensive passing like fifty thousand roughly, maybe a little bit more than that, and he's doing black tie optional. I think he knows that some of his friends or family can't afford to spend that much money on even traveling there, all the costs.
Speaker 7: Of a suit, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 8: So I think it should be because even the cost of weddings nowadays or giving.
Speaker 19: Them money is a lot.
Speaker 9: The only thing I'm scary about is I get what he says.
Speaker 8: If you're flying someplace else, and it's the cost of flying, staying in a hotel, motel, whatever it is, the site. It can be very, very expensive as opposed to renting a tuxedom.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's your choice if you want to take money off.
Speaker 8: But I see if you're spending all that money to travel far away, I take some money off too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you take money away. I got you, But not for renting a tux I don't know. But okay, to each his.
Speaker 14: Own lel here he said, black tieh optional, I'll shut up. Butt naked he said optional, Right, Yeah, that's what I thought anyways, Liam. Anyway, so the left off was Ai. You can see the glitch. Women didn't go anywhere. That's in Hebrew means deceiver. Bezos's wife looks like an alien. Other than that, the moon is plasma, can't touch it. It's a lot of crap, and you all been deceived, Liam again, all right?
Speaker 29: And so an.
Speaker 5: Eighteen pilot or a pilot itself.
Speaker 14: And combat situations they have to wear all their gear and oxygen while these chicks were literally wearing toilet paper. And then you saw that door a jar before anything else. And then I'll talk about there were antactic logo of the Baphomet.
Speaker 6: So yeah, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of there's a lot to unpack that one comment.
Speaker 14: A flat earth in a firmament, you can't break the firmament, okay. Book of Genesis, in the bibble, it tells you straight off how it's waters above as so below. There's no such thing as leaving. So these people they just costantly illuminatis, constantly want to break the firments and do what they gotta do.
Speaker 6: Leamir.
Speaker 14: All these people that you worship, these celebrities, they're all lizard people. They all sold themselves. I don't know why you guys worked out this stuff. Stops and stop worshiping these people. It's pathetic, all right, thank you, Liam, I listen, I it's listen. Eybody's got an opinion, and thank you for participating. I appreciate your feedback. Liam, You've been heard. You are seeing Liam, You're a scene.
Speaker 30: Hi Brooklyn boys, it's Jen the groomer from Pumping to Beach, Florida. I'm sitting here giggling listening to y'all talk about Wild Fork. I love going there. I get all my prouteine there. I save a ton of money. Definitely go check it out. Brody, you're gonna like you.
Speaker 4: We should have a maybe a meeting with them to maybe sponsor the podcast.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought you were going to say we should meet there. No, we should actually try and get them on board the good form. We should meet there because you know eight e eight oh for meat for steak.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Hi, guys, this.
Speaker 31: Is Brittany from Lincoln, Nebraska, first time talkbacker. I was just calling in because Scary said that Brody's the only one that orders fried rice with no vegetables. Totally incorrect, because I order them my fried rice with no vegetables because onions are the worst. Anyways, I downloaded the iHeart app just to leave this talk back because it struck a nerve. Have a good day, guys, by.
Speaker 5: Make us your first preset. A screwy would say, yes, please make us your first pre set we need. Thank you for joining the Slice army and leaving a talk back. That's amazing. Well, I love first time talkbackers.
Speaker 7: You know, Brooken moyspoils in my h I'm not sure if I love.
Speaker 12: To talk back about this, but not.
Speaker 11: First, your entire package for your BMW left about car for like six days, wouldn't you?
Speaker 32: So?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 7: Where's your free deserve for that?
Speaker 11: You should have gotten at least a courtesy car or something to drive young stuff like have somebody else pick you up for work?
Speaker 7: And who was picking you up while you didn't have your car? To the morning show?
Speaker 5: It was Andrew uh and yeah, I'm I mean I listen. I denied. I always heard the north. There were twoffs on him getting his car back.
Speaker 4: I turned down. I turned down on the loner because I didn't think it was going to be that long wait.
Speaker 33: Turned down for what Hey, brooken boys, it's owing from Philly again, brody rural areas. It's it's a little bit more complicated than that.
Speaker 12: But no white plains.
Speaker 33: I mean, I'm from the Philly.
Speaker 27: Area, but white plains is equivalent to like, I don't know, Wayne, yes in the Philly area, or I don't know, maybe something a little further out than Cherry Hill.
Speaker 12: It's not rural.
Speaker 27: It's a little bit more spread.
Speaker 33: It's a little bit more spread out than maybe you know, you're part of Jersey or something like that. But I mean, like, cities can have rural areas and middles of nowheres, if that's a thing, can have urban areas. It's it's more complicated than that. But no, white plans would not be rural.
Speaker 5: But we were talking about Westchester, by the way, not white Plains. White Plains is in Westchester. Yeah, but I'm saying we were talking about Westchester, the whole part of it. Here's the thing. There's no part of Westchester that's rural. Period. Here's the Okay, everything in life is relative. You and I are from a very dense, packed, dense community in Brooklyn, so compared to Brooklyn where we grew up, Westchester is the boonies. Now the people in Adultland and Westchester folk people are living in Oklahoma in a true rural area where you have to drive ten miles to your neighbor. Those people would look at Westchester and think it was the city. So I get it, But I'm jokingly saying it was rural. Wow, what do you think Puttingham County is? Then? If Westchester, what about Putnam? Because it's not putting them, it's putting them. No, it's Puttingham where you're putting them down by calling them putting them, it's Puttingham rothy?
Speaker 9: How drive are you?
Speaker 7: Can you speak Hebrew? Can you brow? What's about Yiddish?
Speaker 5: Okay? Is that supposed to be a Jewish accent or a Hebrew accent. I guess so this is uh, hey bullie, We'll be right back Lee. Scary Sometimes I like the silly ones like that. They just have no pali cleanser. Yeah, there's not no real rhyme or reason to it, just some something to make you chuckle.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, Lore from Connecticut.
Speaker 8: I just can't get over how they fake even going up there, and then she's like so.
Speaker 9: Proactive to love and like love itself, it's just so wonderful.
Speaker 8: How about they do something like great with their money, like maybe helping people who don't have place to live, or building a house or connecting that way with love, or maybe giving money to.
Speaker 9: Act that are being abused, or maybe something else.
Speaker 8: That's more productive than going up into the atmosphere strata sphere, whatever the fear may be of love itself. Like, I don't get it, I don't understand.
Speaker 7: You have all this money.
Speaker 8: Let's do better causes with all this money than just singing on this little penis shaped. Also scary. What love did they see up there?
Speaker 9: They were up there for a lot, eleven minutes. I'm doing air quotes because.
Speaker 8: I don't even believe that they went anywhere.
Speaker 9: There's no pictures from up there.
Speaker 8: Plus she had a daisy in her hand and supposedly like the daisy would wilt going up that high.
Speaker 7: I believe it was fake. It wasn't real.
Speaker 9: Know why they needed to do this, but she's connected with love.
Speaker 5: Now, let me just go Laura from Connecticut, by the way, a rural state, right, Brody Brody. Parts of Connecticut are a rural rural love Laura from Connecticut the only ct person who says the full Connecticut when they call. I think it's fair to say it wasn't fake. But second of all, I'm not defending anybody, just given facts. Katy Perry donates a lot of money and is on the board at UNICEF, and Gail King was paid for by Oprah, who donates hundreds of millions of dollars to charitable causes. So you can spend money foolishly, but also on the side donate a lot of money. Now, should they have donate a twenty eight million dollars more to those charities? That's a that's a great question. It was to me it was a waste of money. But can we say that about scary bind Lubatons. Could he have taken that money and donated. Well, I'm allowed. I am allowed to have a splurge here and there. Right, So Katy Perry is probably allowed to spend twenty eight million, ridiculous amount of money. It's all relative, right, all relative, right to hid twenty eight million is like one hundred to me. So but as long as she's also doing work at unicaff and charities, and you know she spent time in children's hospitals. I know that she put cancer kids in her fireworks video and then she went to visit a lot of kids with cancer. So that's important to me as a survivor. So these people have done good work. This was a fucking joke. I do not believe it was fake. There's plenty of video and also proof, but ridiculous. Once they landed, we can all agree on that this is not your life. That wasn't fake like the moon landing was.
Speaker 6: That was fair.
Speaker 5: Oh stop it, your big asshole. Hey, this is me again.
Speaker 2: You know, scuti, You know, I think what Road is failing to communicate to you and you're not understanding is that when Bob Seger wrote that song, he was writ in about a summer.
Speaker 22: Where he was sixty nine and all the time. That was his summer of sixty nine, not the year nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, said, you know, it's like if you wrote a song about the summer where you were is in your own d all the time, you call it the.
Speaker 22: Summer of six or the summer of nine, depending.
Speaker 2: On what position you were in, you know. Yeah, so you definitely wouldn't call it the summer of six or the summer of nine. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 22: You weren't even born yet. And Nicki Minaj wasn't even singing yet. She wasn't even born yet.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I think there's a song that fits that thing, that your summer there perfectly. I think goes a little something like this. Yeah, I think, Brody, you gotta look into that. Maybe that's what this song was about. You know, you get lonely, you're at home alone.
Speaker 5: And okay, thank you, that's all you gave us for that. By the way, just to correct Brian Adams, not Bob Seeger, and I did that. Whole point of that conversation was to clarify he wasn't singing about nineteen sixty nine right exactly. He was singing about his summer of sixty nine and hey, yeah, and he went for the joke. He thought sixty nine was just a cool, a cool thing, so he went for the sexual and sexual innuendo. Yes, he knew it would be a number one hit that way.
Speaker 8: Hey Laura from Connecticut, No, I would not play credit card roulette because I'd be the one that have to pay all the time because I don't have good luck. And it'd probably be like a few hundred dollars, one thousand dollars or whatever it may be. But my question is for you scary, would you have your girlfriends put their cards in or would it just be the guys putting their cards in? I know Brodie would say everyone's putting a damn card in if he's playing it.
Speaker 5: You already know Brody way too well. We would probably hear way too well. Yeah, and our group, we would probably tell the ladies, you don't have to put your cards in. This is for the guys, you know. Well, then Astro's definitely coming for dinner. Yeah, hey guy, it's me again.
Speaker 2: You don't have to come back on here and tell you guys about a little something that happened to me not too long ago, you know, and it might shed some light on the episode two seven to seven the porta potty pants and how the pants got there.
Speaker 34: You know.
Speaker 2: Turns out a friend of mine and bited me up on a run up there in your neck of the woods, and along the way, I decided to try some of that convenience store speetza that you guys are always talking about.
Speaker 22: You know what, I think that.
Speaker 35: Stuff gave me direy DIARYA yeah, because when we were getting unloaded, you know, my stomach started rubbling something awful, you know. So unfortunately they had a porter potty there, so I was gonna get off the truck.
Speaker 2: But before I could get off, Marna Zu was revenge all over the place.
Speaker 5: Boy, it was awful.
Speaker 2: So I got me a French change of clothes, went to that porta potty, cleaned up as best I could, and you know, I just left my pants there.
Speaker 22: You know, I didn't think twice about it.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to get Reggie here. Interrupted hold on, Yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: Left the pants there. I didn't give a shit about it. You know, that's probably what that why those pants were in that porta potty. But you know, I, you know, I they always take a smoke after a crap, you know, because it compliments the crap, you know.
Speaker 22: But you know, I looked at my lighter, was not there. I left them in the pants.
Speaker 2: So I went back to the porta Piety to find the pants, and the pants weren't there.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And that lighter, boy, it was one of them zipples. It was a nice, fancy one my grandpa gave me that.
Speaker 5: I'm so dissipointed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who in the hill would take a pair of crept up pants like that? Boy, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 32: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, if anybody out there and you don't know where those pants are, contact me here through the podcast and maybe you can send them back to me. There was a few other things in there that I don't really want to discuss, but you know, I just want my lighter.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 2: I don't care about the pants because that pant, that lighter was a family here loom.
Speaker 22: Okay, guys, well I thought i'd tell you about that, all right.
Speaker 4: Reggie Okay, so yeah, thank you so much, Trucker. Now let's go back to the Reggie ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if anyone has if anyone took his shitted pants out of and has his lighter from how many is Ago and also listens to this podcast. Please do.
Speaker 7: Reggie here, guess what I found?
Speaker 19: A free pair of pants and a porta body.
Speaker 2: A best day ever.
Speaker 22: I'm taking them home.
Speaker 9: Talk about free dessert.
Speaker 5: They're coordinating with each other. They they actually plant, they plan.
Speaker 4: They conspired to leave the dog packs at the same time.
Speaker 5: Is amazing, amazing.
Speaker 29: Reggie here, So on the way home with the pants, I realized there was brownie batter all over it, but unfortunately it tastes more like.
Speaker 7: Feces, so that kind of sucks.
Speaker 8: Let's see if there's anything valuable in the pockets.
Speaker 9: Ooh, a fancy lighter.
Speaker 5: And what is this?
Speaker 29: Oh, there's also an off brand condom called true ugan teeny weenie series extra small.
Speaker 5: Well, this is all lundown.
Speaker 19: This is not a free dessert.
Speaker 5: I think the Cowboy Chucker and Reggie are having an affair behind the slices backs getting the impression from Reggie when she found that eeniebat teeny weening condom? Is she not having a relationship with the Drugger.
Speaker 6: Hey guys, great teamer from Brooklyn.
Speaker 15: Listening to the last slice time, and I just want to say, in the previous episode, when you were talking about the banker, the lady over there.
Speaker 6: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 15: I didn't realize that she's that You said that she wasn't a tella, she was an adviser.
Speaker 6: I agree with you one thousand percent.
Speaker 21: If she don't know something like that's happening, she ain't worth the money she's being paid.
Speaker 6: That's my opinion anyway. I mean, but I do agree with you one hundred thousand percent.
Speaker 5: Thanks Mavin, Thank you.
Speaker 16: Vin Victoria from Brooklyn. Here from Brooklyn, and my cousin's last name is god Julo and not connected. But my other cousin actually knows the owner of god Gulo's and not everybody from Brooklyn calls it god Julio's. So Brody is wrong, scary is wrong, it is nice Gudulos.
Speaker 5: I don't mean everyone, I mean you know the majority of people. Of course, people who's who are related to them know how to pronounce it.
Speaker 29: Yeah, who work there, Hey, b boys, Christy from Saddlebrook and Brody is one correct. We have a wedding in August that we have to go to and it's black tigh optional. My husband does not have a tux.
Speaker 9: He does not even have a dark suit.
Speaker 29: So I'm gonna have to rent him something because he only has like a light blue suit and a tan suit, so I don't know if that's gonna work.
Speaker 9: That's number one. Number two, we have to get a hotel room.
Speaker 29: It's in Buddy Hackett's town and there's after parties instead.
Speaker 9: Christy continuing, we have.
Speaker 29: Friends coming in from North Carolina and from Florida for this wedding, so we're gonna want to spend time with them. So we're getting a hotel room near the venue. Two hundred dollars a night. We're only staying one night. But yes, that is going to take from the gift.
Speaker 7: Oh boy, So if I was going to.
Speaker 9: Give two hundred dollars, I'm now going to give one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 12: You gotta do it.
Speaker 9: Sorry, Scary, I'm with Brody on this one.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Don't apologize to him.
Speaker 9: See boys once again.
Speaker 36: Christy from Seattlebrook regarding the astronauts, those women are definitely not astronauts. Not in any lifetime should they be considered astronauts. They're women who went up on a glorified amusement park ride.
Speaker 9: And give them credit. I do, but nope, not astronauts.
Speaker 7: Sorry, no argument.
Speaker 32: At your boy shady Drew Mobster and it's always brody and scary look at it. Hang on, what makes someone an astronaut? I believe it was doctor Dre that said I get plenty of ass, so call me an astronaut.
Speaker 12: And I do get plenty of ass, So does that make me an astronaut? Asking for a friend?
Speaker 5: You're not asking for a friend because you just said you get a lot of ass. Pretty much spelled it out right there. Thank you, shitty jewe.
Speaker 34: What's up, Brookelyn boys. This is Eli from the six o' eight south central Wisconsin. Last year I had started listening to Your Guys podcast during work and I worked ten hour shifts doing long cair work and from then to now, I just finished Your Guys' episode, the most latest episode yesterday.
Speaker 37: I started from Gero and made it all the way over like two years.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, and welcome to the present. There's no I'm glad we could be part of making your ten hour shift a little bit better. No better time than the present. Now you can comment. Speaking of Wisconsin, Felt Draft was in Wisconsin in Green Bay and they non stop we're talking about eating cheese, curds.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you like him squeaky cheese cards?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 5: I like him squeaky squeak.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: They know squeaky? Look about you? Like you squeak? It's squeaky. Is the best for me? I have family from Wisconsin that I saw last week and all, like I said, we gotta have cheese cheese curds. That's the thing.
Speaker 7: Hey, O broken boys, boyage and Mike. So is that Astra from like, uh, the same Astra that had a podcast.
Speaker 5: With Daniel DeLillo? Was that Yes, yes, kills over cocktails or someone tails over cocktails?
Speaker 11: Yes, Brody, I know you've you're unemployed and stuff, and you're saying that you're unemployed and you shouldn't be paying for this and that and that you're frew over your money.
Speaker 7: But don't get mad at me.
Speaker 5: But up here it comes. Gotta flip the page. Get ready for anger, Brody.
Speaker 11: I know you, like you're saying you're like unemployed and all that, but like, don't kill me. I'm just asking, but aren't you unemployed by choice?
Speaker 5: Because of.
Speaker 11: Your wife got a really nice job promotion and she can provide for the both of you, So, like, why do you use that as an excuse of being unemployed that you shouldn't be paying for that stuff?
Speaker 12: Well, like part of the the bill and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Aren't you like still.
Speaker 11: Like making money on the side of like selling stuff on like Facebook, marketplace from uh scary and anything you can find around the house that.
Speaker 7: You make some little extra side cash own.
Speaker 11: But anyway, but I'm recently unemployed as well, but I'm like delivering Google Eats in the meantime while I'm in between jobs and stuff.
Speaker 7: But still, yeah, I get you, Brody.
Speaker 11: I know how it feels. I'm feeling the pain as well. But I'm still spent money like on stuff like I'm paying for other people too as well, Like I'm eating like friends and stuff just because I don't want.
Speaker 7: Like them to give me like as a you know, as a.
Speaker 11: Charity case and stuff like, but hey to each the home and if it's a if you're like Maddie from Brooklyn the Bronx, I still got you, bro right.
Speaker 22: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Asian Mike A's you. Mike. Let me answer your question as best as I can with keeping my life somewhat private, because my life is not just me. You're referring to something that happened three years ago, and life has not gone the way I would have preferred in the past three years in terms of employment. So yes, I did take a break. I did have a period of time where I was financially able to take a break, and three years later, I'm not financially able to pay for every woman at the table. So okay, the fact that I'm selling stuff on Facebook should tell you all you need to know about me. Not buying lubatons like scary, So I don't don't cry for me. I don't need to go fund me yet, but I'm not throwing money around. And uh, you know, when the right opportunity comes along, hopefully it will at some point, I will be back in the workforce. But in the moment, I am enjoying time at home and not paying for women who are barely friends of mine to eat dinner.
Speaker 4: And even if Brodie hits the lottery and hits the power ball gets millions of dollars in his bank account, he's still not going to be paying for someone's dinner.
Speaker 5: Because not just because they have a vagina, that's correct, I would buy for the whole. He's a man of principle. Good morning.
Speaker 37: This is Chad from Omaha, and it's always going to be Brudi with scary.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 37: I was listening to the episode where you what's her name, Katie babs Estra caled In and.
Speaker 5: I don't like her.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 37: I wouldn't trade Elvis Duran in the Morning Show for anybody. And you should have played the jingle on that.
Speaker 5: Thank you there, Chad appreciate you always. Chad beep it himself.
Speaker 17: Look at that brooking boys, what's up? This is a Paul from Pombay bro Do you want to know where that was? It's about halfway between Jacksonville and Miami. Just how the kid canavo all says Gary. If you go to the wedding half part, and I agree with what you'll say. The black tie optionals should be standard, black time mandatory should only be based on if it's a high class venue.
Speaker 5: Very true.
Speaker 17: Pardon two, Garry got.
Speaker 6: A question for you.
Speaker 17: Since the wedding is in Westchester, are you going to drive your car up there or are you going to get a flatbed and have it take you there.
Speaker 5: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: You know something if I'm if I'm thinking about drinking that night. I'm gonna probably order a car. I'm order an uber.
Speaker 5: What do you mean thinking about drinking? Well, if I mean sometimes we have to go to parties and get carried away, if we know it's gonna be a lot of people and a lot of drinking, a lot of shots, I would have to opt for the getting a car to take me there and back. Or I could do a hotel. Yeah, I get the hotel in the area.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Come on, But I'm not gonna take away from the gift. I just won't.
Speaker 24: Brody is scary. It'scaredy Brodie. It's Richmond and Reggie, y'all talking about numbers and stuff. My anniversary is on October tenth, twenty ten. Yep, I was married on ten ten ten. Need to remember, yep, A good day.
Speaker 5: Thanks man. Great? It was that that on purpose? Sure, I'm sure you would imagine it was.
Speaker 38: Got to decide Brody scary or scary Brody. Verizon overcharged me in the store. Say call customer service. You call customer service. They say you got to go to the store. So is it worth the twenty dollars to go there? Get the two of them on the phone, talk to the manager. I know Brody would do that, and I know Scary just put him on blessed and say fuck them exactly. So I'm gonna scay Brody and say, f you've Verizon.
Speaker 5: There you go, Scary and Brody, it's not worth the twenty dollars. It's not worth the time in his day, not worth about principal, Go get the twenty bucks.
Speaker 38: Regarding three thirty two, the title the Vadge Card, I knew it was Badge because I think maybe because I knew the context. I don't know if I didn't know the context, I knew what it was going to be about, so I just automatically knew it and write it that way. Thank you, all right, And one more about Target. This time we need Brody. At my target, there's a line for self checkout and a line for if you pick a register, and people just make one line and they just kind to decide later which one they're going to go to. So I go to go to a register and I get yelled at because they're kind of like in one line, you don't know which one. So we need Brody to say, hey, make two lines. Either go to this one or you go to that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's got a crappy target you're working for, I mean shopping at missing the market target.
Speaker 7: Hi, Hi boys, what a Asian mic so cocoa dot huh scary?
Speaker 37: Uh that's some.
Speaker 7: That's some like a high end Korean fried chicken you have, So it's they're like for bougie baskets like you.
Speaker 5: Of course, Well I'm in my element.
Speaker 7: Give a match for chicken.
Speaker 2: A try that.
Speaker 11: I like going there for fried chicken, and they have a couple of locations that's by you, not a sponsor.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I will try that. I'm gonna duly noted.
Speaker 7: Hey o e'xc me Asian Mike.
Speaker 9: I'm catching up finally.
Speaker 27: So.
Speaker 23: Scary.
Speaker 7: I just came back from Asia, like not.
Speaker 8: Too long agough.
Speaker 7: So I used my my Lobo entry that the TSA pre teck.
Speaker 8: It was great, man.
Speaker 5: I just got right through at GfK and.
Speaker 7: Then like entering the country back, came right through. It's great.
Speaker 11: And speaking of airlines, and while we're at it, remember back then there used to be a.
Speaker 6: A what.
Speaker 5: You cut off?
Speaker 12: That was it?
Speaker 5: But then just say you remember scary, yeah yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 39: Brooklyn Boys is tea white scary You can't complain about money going in, going out and not going in because you're not having a wedding because you choose not to have a wedding. If you were an ugly bastard nobody wanted to marry, then yes you can complain. But if it's gonna be a black tie event, I need white glove service, like Scary gets a BM.
Speaker 12: I need.
Speaker 39: I needed to be super fancy if yep. For my wedding it was basically where what you want? I mean obviously dressed nicely, but even my wedding party did not need to.
Speaker 5: Go all out.
Speaker 39: They were allowed to pick whatever style they wanted. Here where the dress colors? You can pick whatever dress you fit. My guys got to wear you know, the shoes you want to wear. It should be more open, like you're supposed to be going to a wedding to enjoy it. Thank people should be able to be comfortable. But that does beg the question if you are a woman, do you have to give a gift if you're going with a guy, Say you Nate and Gandhi go to a wedding, does Gandhi need to give a gift? She's a woman. It's not necessarily paying for the wedding. But should she have to come out of her podcast that gentlemanly no, no, no, the nod.
Speaker 5: That's a great point to you, white. The men should do a nod and give the gift on behalf of the women. Everyone is getting their own gift.
Speaker 4: They're all got their own invite, And it's all about your relationship with the bride and groom personally. It has nothing to do with a group tables situation. In that case, give me a break. You can't even compare it to they got nothing to do with one another.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: Allowed in evidence. Okay, last couple of years.
Speaker 40: Brooklyn boys is kit and be listening to episode one and Brody was telling the story about how his mom will still this weight.
Speaker 41: The woman nia Levi's was so kind and gave her a full refine Caitlin from Be Sure Sorry Part two that I got a call on my other phone to pick up anyways, So and then at the end of that she feel between Brody's mom getting the free dessert from the lovely lady at Levi's, here he goes, what's your mom's pant size?
Speaker 7: It was very funny.
Speaker 41: I don't know and in honor of the upcoming mother's Dad thought it would be beautiful if you guys posted pictures with Mama Brody and Mama Scary. I'd love to see those lovely ladies. So yeah, I think it would be great to show your loyal places some nice picks of Mama Brody and Mama Scary. So curious to see what they look like. They have a handsome son, so I'm sure they're beautiful.
Speaker 5: I'm drinking out. Thank you.
Speaker 4: If you scroll back to my Mother's Day last year in twenty twenty four, I did a nice montage of my mom and I together, So yeah, there's a nice tribute my mom and me, Mommy and me, mommy and me.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, cool, thank you so much. All right, there was a lot to go through there, despite losing a few along the way. We'll have another episode of the Brooklyn Boys coming up very soon. I got, I got wow, I got some things to talk about, including vacation talk. You went on vacation again, and.
Speaker 4: I'm getting out of town to Palm Beach this weekend too for Robin's birthday.
Speaker 5: And I was invited to a party where some palm does palm Beach sound like a euphemism for jerkinof Palm Beach.
Speaker 4: The you know what I mean, and I the the party that I'm going to is entitled, well you have to dress Miami chic. Remember Brooklyn Industrial. Yeah, well I don't know what the fuck Miami chic is.
Speaker 5: So why don't you go? Why don't you say you misheard the quote and thought they said Miami Vice and show up like Don Johnson from the old TV show Miami Vice, that white white blaze, your sleeves.
Speaker 4: Pushed up, or I misheard Miami sheep and just go as a lamb or something or Miami beak and show up like I need your help on the next broken Boys, What is Miami chic?
Speaker 5: Anyway? How about how about s H E.
Speaker 2: I K.
Speaker 5: And show up like an Arab chic.
Speaker 22: This podcast depends on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah,