Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapp.
Speaker 2: We're hearing word Scary's phone tap is great today.
Speaker 3: Well, Andrea wants to teach her boyfriend Keenan a lesson and at the same time phone tap him.
Speaker 2: Apparently they get together every day.
Speaker 3: They go to a fast food restaurant in a strip mall parking lot by her work.
Speaker 2: He pretty much leaves a mess wherever.
Speaker 3: He goes, and she's gonna teach him a nice lesson about that. I'm gonna play the part of the fast food restaurant guy who somehow got her number.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, there's a long explanation, but I think you gave us plenty necessary. All right, here we go. H Now is it longer or shorter than your explanation? This phone? I'm kidding. I love you, Scary. Here we go. Let's see if Scary can phone tap someone successfully. Let's listen it.
Speaker 1: Hello, baby, how you doing?
Speaker 4: The people phone tap topic and they call my job looking for you. They're talking about we can't come in no more because of your ass. They said this doun chicken bones and then your ships and everything all over the table. They said, we can't come.
Speaker 1: In there, Ria, Drea. First of all, that's the job to clean the table.
Speaker 4: When you hold you not to do that. I told you act like you ain't got no home training me at home?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna tell me? They up said about some damn camble being dirty?
Speaker 4: Do you know you ain't allow you know how you be acting? I empty my tale? Understand why you can't never do it to yours? And now we're both just pay for that boy to get paid the feet up. They don't get paid the clean up after your nasty ass.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna pick up nothing. And I just paid you fifteen sixteen ninety nine or whatever. That's some bully right now. Come on, now you're pissing me off because you're right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna throw uptown chicken calling my job looking for you, so let me deal with it. He's on the phone right now, you want to I don't want him on the phone. But don't you act a phone like you be acting on the act a phone. Hold on, you know?
Speaker 1: Can you just put me to put me through to this? Put me through to this, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm put them on the phone, but you better act for I better act like what? Shut up keen and hold on?
Speaker 2: This is John.
Speaker 1: How ja excuse me? Buddy?
Speaker 2: How did I get on the line with this guy?
Speaker 4: Who's this is Keenan?
Speaker 1: This is hell? Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Don't matter who I am? Who are you?
Speaker 2: Missus? This the guy that you were accusing of leaving.
Speaker 4: I'm not accusing anyone.
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait a minute, how do you get to question my girlfriend about anything?
Speaker 3: We noticed a pattern developing in our restaurant. You've been leaving a complete.
Speaker 1: Mess the wall. Don't you have a counter girl?
Speaker 3: The counter girl's job is to take your order and place your food in a box, put.
Speaker 1: It on a trail. I'm talking about. I'm talking about the little girl that walks around with the red that wipes the tables down.
Speaker 2: Two of the wings fell on the floor. It was disgusting. You expect the counter girl walks around with the red.
Speaker 1: Job, Yes, with a little a little skull. Yeah, that's what I expect. I have to do on the floor and that.
Speaker 3: Now, that's not how it works. They're paid to gently windex the table down and wipe it up. Windex and wipe, windex and wipe, windex and wipe.
Speaker 1: Now, anything from women right and clean up behind my ass because I ain't cleaning up in your restaurant. Then I'm paid for.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you what I observe every single day I noticed you.
Speaker 1: You're asking if you observe it, why you ain't approach me? What you ain't man enough to say something in the meet? So I face and Tria. Don't get involved with this boot. You ain't saying to him what he's saying to me because.
Speaker 4: You do everything he said you doing.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you, is this what he doesn't HOLMEI doesn't do?
Speaker 1: Asked about what happens in my house? Oh my god, I'm on my way up. I'll chicken. I'll see you in a few minutes. I'm gonna see you about the bullet just coming out your mouth?
Speaker 3: Trust me, okay to me like that, then you come and see me for a phone tap, because that's what happened to you.
Speaker 1: Phone tap, No, Keenan, this is scary Jones.
Speaker 2: From Elvis Durrant in the morning.
Speaker 1: Till you've been phone tapped, Yo, you're funny Dan. Phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show.