Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of might just get.
Speaker 2: Hit with a Ricoh oh you might you just you might just did get hit with a Rico?
Speaker 1: Don wow wow wow, oh boy.
Speaker 2: Trump got it locked like Jamaican hair. He did keep about to get locked up like Jamaican hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean nobody told him we're on summer vacation. Don't nobody do anything illegal? Exactly like the Drake lyric exactly.
Speaker 2: So probably one of his worst bars ever, but hey, hey, hey, we're all we do what we can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this podcast going forward, just a note to the listeners will require a knowledge of the song Rico or just smelling Drake.
Speaker 2: Just know that when people go, what the fuck is that thing, they just keep that annoying fucking That's what we're playing, Okay, just saying we might just get hit with you might just get hit with that Rico charge.
Speaker 1: That's true, dude.
Speaker 2: The felonies just are stacking for this guy.
Speaker 1: Ninety one. He is putting up numbers ninety one felonies.
Speaker 2: Ninety one at the garden.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is an all time record for a president. Yeah, one more, it would be an all time record for uh you know, an NBA player in a single game for sure. Yeah, he's topping Kobe numbers right now. Yeah, it's uh so we're gonna talk a little bit more about it on tomorrow's episode. But absolutely these ones feel different. He's last thirteen.
Speaker 2: They really.
Speaker 1: It was like a weird escalating thing how these rolled out, where the first one was like Stormy Daniels like that felt the least impact for yeah, wow, we knew about that.
Speaker 2: And there's also there's real note there's no real possibility of jail time even if he's convicted with that, right, So it's like, okay, fine, but these.
Speaker 1: This one feels like the climactic indictment of the president and many others down in Georgia. So these are these are different, as people are pointing out, because he can't really pardon himself in Georgia assuming the charges actually stick and he is president. They like it, So the National Review, because I always like to go and see, like, well, what's everybody else saying, because the mainstream take is this is bad. Has he got he's gonna run for president while defending himself against ninety one felony indictments. That seems hard. It seems like he's going to be busy. The National Reviews take is like, you know, this is all smoking mirrors, folks, This is they don't got anything. This is just a political play. Oh yeah, everybody's trying to everybody's trying to make a name for themselves. So they're questioning whether they said, you know, a conspiracy they could probably prove because he didn't get away with it. Yeah, so like conspiracy was what I think some people were expecting. Would not have been as fun because we wouldn't have gotten to have this drop.
Speaker 2: Now, no, it has to be a reco charges.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: On Foxers they're saying there's nothing illegal about asking questions, which is the thrust. Now, y'all are running out of gas very rapidly. Here's a fucking creature we have not really talked about recently. Remember the governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, that fucking goon we used to talk about a lot. He's been pretty quiet. Well, he just came out because he's the governor of Georgia, and Trump's been like I would completely be exonerated, blah blah blah. Dude, Brian Kemp just came out and said the twenty twenty election in Georgia was not stolen for the yearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward under oath and prove anything in the court of law, and goes on to just kind of be like, you're not gonna find any help from over here. So I don't know, we'll see what happens. Jenna Ellis, who is the one lawyer who you know, apparently has made up you know, they've all made fools of themselves. She's now just out here saying Jesus is going to save her from being convicted.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: So that's where we're at in her cycle of acceptance here. And the other thing we've heard though, too, is that like the Trump pack may not be covering her legal expenses, and that's because she spoke positively about Ron DeSantis. So if that's true. Again, that's like alleged. I'm not sure exactly if that's true or not, but uh, just wild to see how that like lack there's no loyalty fucking anywhere, and even Trump's like, I need you to have my back, but fuck it, you were backing dissentists.
Speaker 3: Little Rob Sentis.
Speaker 2: Then guess what you don't get any of pack money for your legal fees.
Speaker 1: It's uh, we've seen a time and time again. You hate to see it. But anybody who thinks they're going to get any sort of loyalty from him, he is a He is a one way street. He is a black hole that demands loyalty, demands resources. Uh No, he's not given much out though. Yeah, that never has if you if you go back and do a little research into his career.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, Oh, hold on, Jenna Elis Man, the quotes get better and better with these fucking craven just diabolical people.
Speaker 1: Jesus, shake the wheel is not something they teach you in driver's ed. Like, that's not an actual way that you should be driving.
Speaker 2: I mean, first, her first thing was quote, the Democrats in the Fulton County dier are criminalizing the practice of law. I am resolved to trust the Lord, and I will simply continue to honor, praise, and serve him. I deeply appreciate all my friends who have reached out offering encouragement and support. Okay, that that works. I don't know if they teach you that in law school. But she has another a bit of a theory as to why she is part of this indictment thee and political idea of corporate guilt.
Speaker 1: Derek Chauvin is white.
Speaker 2: George Floyd is black, So Chauven is implicitly and automatically guilty of racism.
Speaker 1: So he must be punished. He must be made to pay for the sense of white people collectively. Oh okay, so that wasn't her talking about this. It seems like some necessary context though. That was her take on Derek Chauvin.
Speaker 2: Derek Chauvin, the man who murdered George Floyd, was saying that she was sacrificed to quote pay for the sins of white people collectively. So I liked that. Guess yes, that is good context to see how accountability.
Speaker 3: Is viewed through this specific lens.
Speaker 2: Is paying for the sins of white people collectively. That's what it is, folks. That's why I had to try and overthrow an election.
Speaker 1: All right, So we'll be we'll be continuing to keep our eye on the most indicted president. Is there somebody facing more indictments currently in the United States? I'd be interested to know, Oppo, Yeah, you're not joking, Like no, for real, Like who else is facing ninety one felony indictments.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see or felony charges. Yeah, I don't know, we'll have to work. I think it's gonna take some some digging. But I mean, obviously as president, then fucking nobody's come fucking close.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so in some ways it's impressive. All right, let's talk about the blind Side, the Waite Savior family movie.
Speaker 2: Dude top only had ten counts of a superseding indictment. I guess he was really simple with what he did.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, anyway, sorry, the blind Side, Yes.
Speaker 1: The blind Side, Yeah, what's it? The toy?
Speaker 2: I think they're two wey Yeah? Yeah, Michael Or So if y'all remember one of the og White Savior films, The blind Side, about the guy Michael Or who's a football player, got adopted by this white family and then like they supported all the way to his professional career, he is out here suing the family that quote unquote adopted him because he said it was not an adoption at all. He said he was like duped into signing paperwork on his eighteenth birthday that he believed were adoption papers that were like made him part of their family, but he was put under a conservatorship.
Speaker 1: Jesus, and what Britney spears was.
Speaker 2: Under yes, where they had control, like full control. U sorry to bring up Janey Jackson, but anyway, full control over everything. And now what he's saying. He claims that the family basically took all the proceeds from the film for themselves, and he's asked out he hasn't seen a dime of it. One of the sons has come out and was like, hey, I get it. If I were him, i'd be mad too. All we got was fourteen grand that came out of the author's side of the deal or whatever. But he's claiming that there could be more money. Not sure exactly what's going on there. We got white saviors, we got conservatorships, we got royalties.
Speaker 3: It's like very in the zeitgeist right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got He's claiming that the family got fourteen thousand dollars for that movie.
Speaker 2: He's claiming that the guy who wrote the book was like Michael Lewis or someone who wrote the book The blind Side, basically his from like when they I guess when they bought the rights to it. He cut them in on his end of it, like he gave that what he got, and so that ended up being like fourteen grand a person.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Well, another one will be keeping our eye on, but it seems like a mess. There was also somebody who was like, I hope that the judicial system shows them all the kindness and consideration that they show to wait staffs in the town where they live. So that could either mean like the wait staffs really love the Toy family and you know, they're really nice to everyone. That didn't seem to be the implication.
Speaker 2: But we'll Yeah, I like that. There are people on Twitter being like Sandra Bullock needs to come up off that Oscar. It's like, well, that's fine, but hey, I hope, I hope. I mean if that's true, like that's really that's just so fucked up, Like the layers are fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like whatever the money was on the movie, Like did they get a big chunk of the money from his contract? I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a thing. I'm curious exactly what all the legal parts are here. But like cause at first, like my cynical thing is like I don't know, maybe this guy didn't have his shit together, And then he realized he left a lot of money on the table when like the movie came out, and then it's trying to find somebody to sue or which is also believable. These people just straight up are like, yeah, so you're a cash cow. Sign this paperwork, and now like we can actually decide to put you in some kind of facility if we want, because we have total control over your like medical everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll see, we're gonna take a quick break. We're gonna come back and have a whole culinary segment. We'll be right back and we're back and uh, you know, our regular listeners will know we're kind of foodies around here. Oh to pay attention to the finer culinary arts. And we got a couple stories coming bing bang boom about the world of high dining, high dining in some cases. So McDonald's new mcflurry is getting raves miles.
Speaker 2: And I've had it, okay, the peanut butter crunch mcflurry.
Speaker 1: The peanut butter crunch mcflurry.
Speaker 2: This is the thing I hate about capitalism is like I have my guilty pleasures like this, and then I get excited and then I'm ending up making free fucking rats for McDonald's. But I have to tell people. I mean, look, I have a problem, especially with breakfast. Brian knows. Brian also has a problem with McDonald's breakfast. We just can't kick this shit. But the fucking so I went for a mcflurry regular and I saw that they got this new peanut butter crunch it. Let's let's try it out. It's it's pretty good. It's like it's it's crispy. It's uh, it's not like sometimes when I think of like like remember remember when there used to be the butterfinger mcflury back in the day. But you know, butterfinger has that way of just staying in your teeth, like in the crevices of your teeth, like when you just chew.
Speaker 1: On it a sweet treat every time I lick my molars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you like to do every night you go to bed with a with a with a fully intact butter finger in your mouth, so you have sweet dreams, as my buddy keV would say.
Speaker 4: But anyway, yeah, it's it's like I'm I'm I was. I'm happy with it for sure. Yeah, second time, yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: So. The the ingredients are peanut butter, cream, cookies, fudge coated peanut brittle, chocolate, peanut butter, yummy chap, Yummy chow, and peanut butter cereal squares, and the writer for the takeout said that the overall effect is like you've had a handful of reces puffed cereal like crunched up into your Yeah ice cream.
Speaker 2: That tracks.
Speaker 1: I want a little more like real chocolated chocolate in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine so.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to be fully transparent here.
Speaker 2: When I ordered it the first time, I got it with oreoles too because I was high, and I said, Yo, let me get the oreole and the peanut butter crunch in there. And guys like say, less, uh wow, so may I may have muddled it a bit, but those elements are absolutely there. And I realized, oh, what they're talking about. Yummy chow. That's uh, that's what we call puppy chow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, puppy chow. Yeah, mud whatever, mud buddies, mud buddy, muddy, mighty buddies, I think is what depending on where you are. But the check anyways, Yeah, I'm intrigued. I'm excited to try it. It does feel like the food food critics when when they write about mcflurry's it's oftentimes pretty glowing. Like I think the last new mcflur we talked about was the strawberry shortcake, which I never got. Never got my mouth on.
Speaker 2: The cookie pie.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. That's an l.
Speaker 2: If you that Oreoki pie they have, it's it's.
Speaker 3: A fucking l. I'm sorry, Wow, it is not good. It's like completely misses the mark.
Speaker 2: Is that a mcflurry, No, it's like a it's like their apple pie, but it's like oreole sort of cookie crust and in the middle it just looks like a trough of goo, which is like the cream, and so like when you eat it, it's like it's so much chemically flavored. It tastes like overly chemically, which, coming from a guy who eats taco bell all the time, should give you an idea of like where the fuck the bar is at all?
Speaker 1: Right? Next food item, Yes, Duncan Donuts wants to get you hammered if you live in Boston. I don't know if they're gonna see much take up from this offer, though, because Bostonians famously not a big group of drinkers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like heroin from the movies, I've seen.
Speaker 1: That's right, but this is a it's called Duncan spiked and it's it's not actually going to be served out of dunkin Donuts, which kind of gets in the way of the promise as far as I'm concerned, yes, which is to just like bring the atmosphere of a Boston bar into the atmosphere of a Boston dunkin Donuts, which I would enjoy experiencing at the remove of viral videos as they rolled in.
Speaker 2: But it's just like, I like, they're like, you can start and end your day with duncan. No the fuck I will not. And like, so it's spiked iced tea and spiked iced coffee.
Speaker 3: I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to kill us. They're trying to kill us, trying to kill you, Boston.
Speaker 2: But like that doesn't conceptually doesn't appeal to me. Like I've never reached for us a hard tea in my life or fucking like you know, sure you have like Baileys and coffee or something, but that's like like you know, fucking maybe once a year type shit. Not Oh, I can't wait to have a kolatta with malt alcohol.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, the fuck are we gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me somebody who went through a period where I really liked, uh, stimulants and alcohol. I still like there's something about like Irish coffees that just like made me feel like I.
Speaker 2: Had the flu, Like I was just like god, oh, like the sensation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like I just felt like tired, but also like weird, Like I don't know, my heart wasn't tired, but the rest of my body was. So I never really fucked with that that much.
Speaker 2: No, it's that's a that's such an acquired taste. But I don't know, folks, I don't know if y'all are that in the you know, I have to ask Jamie Loftus, who famously will try a spiked alcohol type thing. And then with the intersection of Duncan culture, I wonder if that that gets her off for Dunkey for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think it probably will. So well, you know, this will be uh, I think I think we'll be monitoring this, the police will be monitoring this, but you know, it'll only be available in twelve states because any more than that we we'd be looking at potential anarchy in the street. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That, plus the rich men north of Richmond is Actually those are the seeds of revolution, folks.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't say that lightly, but it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, America, as a superroducer Brian put it, America loves being wide awake drunk.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I like to be browned out but look fully aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just why not? Yeah, wide eyed in a blackout wide eyed. Blacked out America runs on duncan not necessarily in a straight line though, you know, they're curving around And we'll save the story about fucking in the back of robotaxis for another day. But just so you know, that's what we call it. Tease.
Speaker 2: Yah're gonna love it, trust me.
Speaker 1: Those are the things that are trending on this Tuesday afternoon. We are back tomorrow with a whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white the premises, and we will talk to you all tomorrow. Bye bye,