Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The thrilling excitement of March Mania is here.
Speaker 3: In Draft kingsports Book, one of America's top rated sportsbook app, is giving new customers a shot to turn five books into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bet with any college basketball bet. North Carolina listeners don't forget. Draftking sports Book is now live in your state. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app and use code Shannon. New customers can bet five bucks and get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draftking Sportsbook with Cold Shannon.
Speaker 2: A crowned is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight op and wired text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas. Over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuans see DKNNG dot co slash bball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for su staying up late with us tonight, guys. Thank you very much. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your host, your favorite uncle, Shannon Sharp. He's also your favorite. Number eighty five host number two from Liberty City, Cincinnati, Binger Bengo, Ring of Fame, Honoree. Let's see pro bowler all Pro Oregon State, Santa Monica Junior College. He'd have made up with Rail, so now he has his name back, his entire name Chad o Jo Ciko Johnston, hashtag Rail Risotto, Hubby, thank you for joining us again. Please please please make sure you hit that like button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you so much, and please make sure you, guys subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can listen to us through the Club Shay shaped feed, but we would greatly appreciate it if you signed up and listened to us through the Nightcamp feed. Thank you, guys for selling out. Shave by Laportier and thank you so much for your patients. We pinned the link at the top of the chat and we're only taking pre orders, but thank you for your patients and we will get that out to you.
Speaker 2: Oh chill, Let's get right into the game. That just ended.
Speaker 3: The thunder hang on and beat the Pelicans two and it was their MVP candidate again, Shaye Gilgus Alexander with a three point play that put them up and then Chat Holmer hit a free throw may one of two put them up to and CJ got the ball knocked away, got a shot up, but it wasn't It didn't look like it was close to going in from the back, and so they hold on to win and keep home court as they win ninety four to ninety two.
Speaker 2: Watching this ball.
Speaker 3: Game, lead change, lead change, ten point lead, nine point lead, look like okayc within control of the game, but the Pelicans comes storming back, take a lead briefly, but the pelot but the thunder would not go away. That's a very scrappy team and for a team to be so young, they find ways to win ball games. Laying the ball game, What did you like about what you saw with Joe Man?
Speaker 1: I like shy obviously being an MVP candidate. Games like this is when you have to step up and play like an MVP. Obviously, he was eleven eleven for twenty four. The lead changes obviously, the game of basketball being a game of runs, and that's exactly what.
Speaker 5: This game did.
Speaker 1: The lead continued to change back and forth between the Pails and the Thunder. But Shy coming coming up, big Ship?
Speaker 5: Is it shit? I do want to say his name right? Ship home?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Listen play play played well too?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Brother brother No brother brother really brother really tall? Now? Yeah, brother really tall? He played very well as well.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed the game obviously, you know.
Speaker 1: For me, you know, I'm not much of a basketball basketball fan, but watching these games and getting a little bit more into it for me has been very very exciting and learning the game on the fly and on the run as I am now, I'm enjoying it a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to get a Thunder credit because they did a great job on brandon Ingram. They made it tough for him all night. They challenged him, they got up under him, they contested every shot he could seem to never get a rhythm. But the turnovers late really hurt the Pelicans. I thought they had an opportunity. They get a rebound and Larry Nace Junior throw the ball out of bounds. They get another rebound and then they turned it over. They let the let the the Thunder poke the ball out from the back and they give that up. Brandon Ingham get a shot, he gets a one on one on low door and he gets an offensive file call. It was just so many things and you would thought this was something that the Thunder would do right. I didn't kind of expect the Pails to melt down like they did. But give the Thunder credit because they made the plays when they had to make it, because they could have easily folded ten got the press man. We had a ten point lead. Here we are late in the ball game. But they held it together. They got the ball to their best player, Shay, and he did an unbelievable job. He got the n one, he made the shot, and that's what you have to have. Your stars have to come up big. And tonight the Pales best player, Brandon Ingram. Obviously, with Zion being out, you're relying heavily on him. Five or seventeen er two from the three point line. He only got to the free throw line twice. That's not good enough. That's not good enough. You get twenty one from Trey Murphy eight of eighteen, you get nine of twenty two from CJ.
Speaker 2: Twenty points.
Speaker 3: You need a brand b I needs to be in that twenty point range. I thought Valentiunis did a great job on the glass thirteen with twenty boards. He had nine offensive rebounds that give you an opportunity to get a lot of second chance points.
Speaker 2: But give the Thunder credit. They health serve at home.
Speaker 3: The one thing that you don't want to do is lose Game one on your home court, because now the team feels really good. So they've stolen the game, and so give the Thunder credit. They played well down the stretch, played well enough to win the ball game. This was a game I thought the Pailfs could have won and probably should have won. But if they want to have an opportunity to win this series, brandon Ingram is gonna have to play better than what he played tonight.
Speaker 1: I mean, so obviously brandon Ingram is gonna have to play better. Yes, in the situation, do you think the outcome of the game changes if Zion played tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, yeah, I mean we know what Zion is. I mean he's a guy that can go get your double double. They have no answer for it. They have no answer. They don't have anybody. They don't have anybody that can put a body on him and keep him from getting to the paint man. You see how he was going through a d he was going through RUI, he was going past Lebron the thunder. Don't have anybody that neutralize that. But probably not gonna be back in this series. So you don't even you're not thinking about having him. You're not even thinking about him because they say two weeks, you know, ham string and when you got to do certain bursts that they grab.
Speaker 2: So you're an air on the.
Speaker 3: Side of caution because you don't want him to rip it off the bone. So but all intents and purposes, he's not playing in this series. And so you need to frame your mind. What we have in this locker room that dressed and pales gear. That's what That's what we're gonna have to win with Brandon Ingram is gonna have to play better than what he played. I know herb Jones is better than what he gave. He only gave you eight points tonight. They only got thirteen points off the bench. Ugh Alvarado normally gives them a little more than what he gave him.
Speaker 6: They had.
Speaker 2: Let's not take that back. They had eighteen points off the bench.
Speaker 3: Lad Nas had some big time rebounds, like I said, he had eight rebounds. Didn't play a whole lot of play, less than twenty minutes. But the opportunities that they squandered, like I said, three turnovers. You got the ball in your hands and Larry Nas throw the ball out of bounds. They're CJ standing right in front of him, and he throws it to a guy that has his back turned. That damn near out of bounds when he threw it to it. And so just the turnovers laid in the ball game, and that's the focus. I'm sure Willie Greeny says, Hey, this is a game we could have won, we probably should have won. Let's come out there with that same focus, that same mindset. Clean some of the things up and we'll be okay. But the thunder to hang on and get a hard part victory ninety four, ninety two. You have to be pleased with this because this is a game that could have swung the other way, but the thunder half found a way to win the ball game.
Speaker 2: Kawhi Leonard missed the Clippers.
Speaker 3: Season open against the Mavericks on Sunday due to knee inflammation, but the Clippers won anyway. The Clippers managed did you just find without him in Game one, never trailing in the ball game, leading by as many as twenty nine points thanks to James Harden and Paul George, who are combined for fifty Zubos added a career high, playoff high twenty points, also added fifteen rebounds. Now, if you tell me the Beard, you notice I didn't say James Harden. See, they don't want James Harden to show up. They want the Beard to show up. Jack Harden to show up.
Speaker 2: You take it.
Speaker 3: You going home as long as the Beard shows up right and plays like this. He was aggressive, he was looking at it, looking for a shot, but he wasn't too aggressive that he made other players get out of there. I love what Tyler did.
Speaker 2: Early.
Speaker 3: Tyler sayd man, y'all ain't got nobody big enough to deal with Big Zoo down Snow down low. If you noticed they went to Big Zoo early. That's what they normally do with an Anthony Davis. That's what they normally do with a Joel Embiid or one of these other big guys. But he's like, man, Daniel Gaffer, you two light in the backside, Bro, you ain't got enough bricks in your back pocket. And Zu Boss did a number on him early in the ball game. So now we got to send double we got to send help. Okay, in the process of you sending help, now you're gonna leave these shooters open. And they made them pay. But I thought Beard played really well. PG got it going, got it going in the fourth quarter. But they knocked down shots, and that's what you have. Terrence Man knocked down some big shots. They'll had guys that knocked down big shots. What would they the three point line, Oh, Joe, eighteen to thirty six, eleven or thirteen.
Speaker 2: From the file line.
Speaker 3: Obviously they're they're they're a jump shooting team, with the exception of like I said, the only guy that can that really posts up is Zubos because dy Lou felt that they had an advantage with sides inside.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, well hell, god damn. The Clippers eventually outscored the MAVs. Damn there, twenty to ten. You got James Harden playing out his mind, Kawhi is out with injury, Paul George played played well, and obviously Zubach is a mismass for really basically, damn near everybody the MAVs have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically y'all. Gaff gafferd is not big enough. I like, I like Lively the second He's small, but he's very athletic.
Speaker 2: But what's gonna have to happen? I already know what I'm gonna get.
Speaker 5: From Kawhi and Luca when he comes back.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm gonna get.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get somewhere around fifty five to sixty five points on a nightly basis. What are those other guys gonna do? Daniel Jones played eighteen minutes, gave me zero points. Daniel Grafford played fourteen minutes, gave me three points.
Speaker 2: PJ.
Speaker 3: Washington he gave me eleven. He normally gives me. Yeah, probably about fifteen. I could have used that, But then what the Cleveland one for five from the field, oh for three from the three point line. He gave me three points. Tim Hardwood Junior gave me six points. Lively gave me three points. That's not good enough. But those other guys, because look at it, Paul George had twenty two, Zubos had twenty, The Beard had twenty eight, Terrence Mann had thirteen. Russ came up the bench and gave you thirteen. You see the ballance scoring because see now I'm looking at it. I'm looking at I already know what Kyrie and Luca's gonna do.
Speaker 2: You can see that. Yeah, none of you other guys gonna do anything.
Speaker 5: They got the step up hell the first half.
Speaker 1: The Man's had the worst offense in the first half, and obviously they and they playoff history. So if you got to have your supporting cast show up, so Luca and damn Kyrie don't have to be Superman, right, If they don't have to be Superman, everybody else shows up the playball, they're gonna be fine. I still think, obviously the Clippers have an edge and have an advantage once Kawhi comes back. I like the big three as opposed to their two. They're two headed monster over in Dallas. So if Beer continues to play consistent and shows up not being James Harden but shows up being the beer and playing consistent, playing consistent basketball, I think they have a chance to go pretty damn far in the damn damn playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look, Kevin Bayley shot, they shot less than thirty nine percent from the field. The Mavericks dead, they shot from the three point line. And that's the that's the thing, because I'm counting on Luca, like I said, fifty five, somewhere between fifty five and sixty five or the nightly base. Can I get from my other starters? Can I get forty? And then can I get another ten fifteen from a bench? I don't think that's asking too much. Forty yeah, forty from the other three, that's only thirteen points. I mean, PJ Washington, what was PJ Washington? What did he average for the season. I think he averaged about fifteen.
Speaker 5: They got to be on fire.
Speaker 1: And his playoff time his playoff time too. So you know, most of the players don't have the confidence to be able to pull a trigger on those shots.
Speaker 5: That's why they traded three. Let that green light go.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 5: Everybody don't have the green like to just pull it.
Speaker 3: Finally, Luca has someone that can tag came along with it.
Speaker 2: Kyrie.
Speaker 3: He's never had that player. He had it for one year he had Jalen Brunson.
Speaker 5: Mh.
Speaker 2: We see what Jaylen Brunson is doing with his own team in the Knicks.
Speaker 3: Now he has a guy and Kyrie still beyond skill three level three mid range, the best finisher. He's the best small small person finisher in the history of the league. He's one of the best finishers ever either hand. Got English up and under gypsy dude mid range. Like I said, you file him, you go to the fire line. He's gonna make ninety percent of those shots. Luca's gonna be Luca. He averaged thirty four, gave you nine to nine. He scored assisted more points total points than anybody in NBA history. We know what he's going to the well except Will. We thought we don't. We don't put Will ned the equation. But we know what Luca. They're gonna do. But they need PJ. Washington. What is PJ okay? Ash's looking at thirteen? So he average thirteen, So he gave you to What about Daniel Jones? What did he normally give you? Because they got to get either or or Tim Hardaway Junior is gonna have to give you better production off the bench, somebody's gonna have to come along with Luca and Kyrie because that's not enough. Two men are not gonna be the team because that's what the Clippers have and they played great team ball. Look, Luca's gonna get it, but you gotta make him get it inefficiently. Eleven of twenty six, four of twelve. Yeah he had thirty three, but it took him thirty three shots to get it.
Speaker 2: I can live with that. I just don't want him to get thirty three on fifteen.
Speaker 5: Sixteen shots shots, right, But I.
Speaker 3: Also don't want him Guess what, and I made him a score He only had six assists.
Speaker 2: See what Luca gets you is that.
Speaker 3: You allow him to get thirty five forty and he has thirteen to fifteen assists. So not only is he getting his, he's allowing other people to get there. So if y'all want to play two man basketball, if y'all want to go out there and score sixty five seventy, have at it. But the mother three and the rest of them ain't getting nothing. And that's the way tay Loo's gonna approach it. Look, we're gonna make we can't stop them. We can't deal with them. Let's not let anybody else go crazy.
Speaker 2: Clippers.
Speaker 5: Look, look they're gonna have to you know it, and you know it.
Speaker 1: That got to be difficult too. And I think about it, I'm I don't know how I think about football and coming off the bench and how difficult it is to get into a rhythm or flowing the game, and think about Tim Hardaway Junior having to come off the bench or the bench players in generally having to come off the bench and actually get it's god damn difficult to get into goddamn rhythm.
Speaker 3: No, because that's what you do. It is not like you all of a sudden, Oh yo, you're a starter. That's what you do. Now, if that all of a sudden they said, well, oh yo, we need you to today, We're gonna hold you out the first two series, now you would have a compelling argument because that's not what you normally does.
Speaker 2: This is what Tim Hardaway does.
Speaker 5: He comes off the bench, right, right, damn that's that.
Speaker 3: There's there's no excuse because you're in the exact same role you've always been in, right, everybody, And that's the thing, that's what you have to do you have to, And that's what the playoff does. The playoff forces you to be at least be who you are. Now the greats take their their playoff, they normally increase, right once he increased the rebounds or assist, that's what the greats do. We just need or the team just need their role players to do the role what they would normally do.
Speaker 1: So you think they have a chance as far as the role players, the players of the bench in game two.
Speaker 3: If they played, if they play like they normally played. This was one of the most clutch teams. Clutch last five minutes of the ball game, game within five points. That's what clutchers define their in NBA terms. This was the best. If I'm not mistaken, this was the best clutch team. You can understand why they got Luca, they got Kyrie. Put you in the pick and roll. Now they can lob it to Gafford, they can lob it the Lively. So yeah, I expect the Mavericks to play better. I don't think they're gonna go another quarter where they just score eight points. They's caught eight points in the second quarter, oh joep So that kind of doomed though, and they're fighting an uphill battle from that point on. He scored eight points in a quarter and you allow a team to have a twenty six to twenty seven point lead. Now you saw Kyrie got to go it in the third. I think he'll probably try to insert himself a little earlier because Luca got it going early, Kyrie got of took a back seat, and then Luca went away in the second. But Kyrie didn't get it going to the third, so they let too much separation get between them and the clips before they were able to try to put a den in it, and they always got it. I think they cut it down at one point, not the final score. The final score is twelve, Yes it's twelve, but I think at one point in time, I think with eight minutes, I think they got in like fourteen or sixteen.
Speaker 2: But that was really as close as the guy. But PJ.
Speaker 3: Daniel Jones, Daniel Gafford or Hardaway Junior, they're gonna have to play a lot better. I don't know what happened to cleeber shot. I mean he was throwing up bricks left and right. I mean he wasn't even hitting a rim on those three.
Speaker 1: He was taking right, hey, playoff basketball, baby, yeah, and make a fool of it, and make a fool of us all.
Speaker 3: Jason Tatum had his first career this is his first career triple double. Right, career triple double as the Celtics run past the Butler list heat one of fourteen to ninety four.
Speaker 2: Game really wasn't that close.
Speaker 3: Temperance flared in the final minutes when Caleb Martin undercut Tatum for a rebound attempt and sent him crashing to the floor. Brown got up in Martin's face, leading to a brief scrum before del technicals was called on Brown and Martin. Miami was pushed around most of the game, living into five offensive rebounds. Spoke after the game. The Cels controlled the game from the tip. They won the big muscle areas, definitely three point line and the majority of the areas in between. But nobody is surprised that Boston won a three point line because you know why, nobody takes and makes more three than the Boston Celtics tract.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, where the uh I need due?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: I got yeah, yeah, the Celtics look good. I mean they were reigning threes early and that's what they do. And that's a blessing and a curse, Ocho, because the thing that can happen is that they end up shooting them, shooting you out of the gym, or they miss and shoot you.
Speaker 5: Back in it in the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they ended up wow, twenty two of forty nine from the three point line, twenty two or forty nine, that's forty five percent. Miami was twelve or thirty seven. And so you got Jason Tatum had a triple double with twenty three points. Derrick White had twenty points, Chris Stoph Prazingers had eighteen, JB had twelve, Houser had twelve, Al Horford had ten.
Speaker 2: Houser really got it going and it made a stretch run.
Speaker 3: They tried to make it close in the second quarter and I think Howser hit three straight reads and blew the game back opening. The Celves really never look back from that. But this is what the Celtics do. They take an enormous amount of threes and if they're hitting, they're gonna shoot you out the gym. But I thought of Miami. The Miami didn't have a coaching problem, they had a math problem. They was given up threes and taking twos.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna be able to win a game like that, obviously, you're not gonna be able to compete, especially with the Celtics shooting efficient from behind the line. Yes, but I think what sports is gonna do. They're gonna make the right adjustment. They're gonna make the adjustments they need to do. And I think even though I think the Celtics not even think the Celtics are a better team, I'm just gonna be honest, the Celtics are a better team.
Speaker 5: But I think.
Speaker 1: Coaching is going is what's going to keep spoture, is going to keep the heat in this game or in this series for that matter, and make it closer than what people think it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: I gotta make it ugly, very very ugly. The Celtics want to play a masterpiece type of a game. They want to move the ball, get a bunch of threes. Now, I want to I want to make it like a grease pig. I want to make a county fair where pop it all over the ground and letting people just throw in the cups on the ground.
Speaker 2: I want it nasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that's the only chance that you have because you can't play a fluid game with this team, because they have you outgunned. You don't have a Tatum, you don't have a JB. You don't have a Presingers, you don't have that. Your bench is not as deep as theirs. You know, they come with houses. They come with Al Horford and Peyton Pritcher. You know, can control the game. He can knock down shots, he can push the ball, he can distribute the ball. Yep, this is man at Boston doesn't win it this year. They don't win it this year.
Speaker 5: That window that windows closing or has it closed?
Speaker 3: Right, it's not closed because this is I mean, Jason Tatum's twenty five. I think JB's twenty six, right, So but I'm saying, but it's not like while teams wait, teams are getting better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, free azy go come.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 2: You never know what.
Speaker 3: Hey, Philly might get somebody or somebody else, you know, the Knicks might get a big piece.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 3: So that's why you have to seize the opportunities when they present themselves. Hey, we know the West, Hey, the West is the West. But this is I think they have an excellent chance to win this year because they're loaded. You know, you look at Holiday who can defend. Derrick Wayne is a very good on ball defender for Zingers, can control the plane. Al Horford is another guy that can rim protect and can control the plane as far as with your bigs. So this is a great opportunity for them. It's gonna be very disappointing season if they don't, if they don't get it done. But Miami only had five offensive rebounds. Boston cleaned them up on the glass with a plus ten on the glass, plus five on the offensive on the offensive glass.
Speaker 2: That won't get it done. That won't done.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the chances? What percent did you give the Heat win this damn series.
Speaker 3: Without Jimmy Butler? Point zero zero five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, god, damn man, Jimmy. I wonder how long the extent of his injury is with the MCL. What do you think, MCL?
Speaker 3: He ain't coming back no time soon. Joelb had a miniscus. He never do you have miniscals on the MCL.
Speaker 2: Joel. I think he had a miniscus.
Speaker 5: It was just a little spring or right, just a little spring.
Speaker 3: I don't see I don't see him coming back with at least two weeks.
Speaker 5: Damn boy, we ain't got we ain't got a damn chance.
Speaker 1: Then if that's the case, no, I mean somebody, God, damn bam, gotta be bam. Got to turn into a Key Elijah one or somebody.
Speaker 3: I mean twenty four and six Tyler hero struggle today, Homi, Howckey has played really well. He gave you sixteen Homy, Hawk Cares Jr. Delon Wright came off the bench and gave you seventeen five of from three.
Speaker 2: You just don't have You just don't have the man power.
Speaker 5: We have to shoot even if we don't.
Speaker 1: If we don't have the man power, we have to be efficient from the field and shoot the same way we did against the Bulls.
Speaker 5: Maybe we was hitting everything. Yeah, but that's not the Bulls.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Oh man, So you.
Speaker 3: Got your work cut out for yo, Joe. The Bucks beat the Pacers one on nine to ninety four. Dame Lillard his first half at It's his third first half for thirty or more in his playoff career since nineteen ninety seven ninety eight. No player has more such half than Dame Dame Litler has three. Devin Book and Lebron James half two. He went off for thirty five points in the first half, and then he got picked up in the second half by Middleton and Bobby Porters, who played tremendous in the second half.
Speaker 2: Both of those guys played well.
Speaker 3: Dame carried him in the first half, and then VP and Middleton did an outstanding job in the second half of carrying them and they end up winning the game one on nine to ninety four. Siakam had an outstanding game. He was fifteen or twenty five, thirty six points. Miles Turner had seventeen points. But they need more from mem Hard and Halliburton. Calliburton only had nine points. You got nine points. You got to have fifteen fifteen, twenty assists you can't have. You can't be under double double digits in both points and assists. He led the league in assists. I think he had about twelve a game, and he gave you nine. That's not good enough. Nine points, eight assists. Mem Hard gave you six points. Nick Smith gave you seven points, and then you got Ports. You gave you a double double fifteen and eleven. You got Chris Middleton gave you a double double. Twenty three and ten you got. Dame gave you thirty five, pat Ball gave you five, low Pez gave you eleven, and then you get up the bitch you got Crowded gave you five, Collington gave you six, and.
Speaker 2: Beasley, Malie Beasley gave you nine.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: That's man, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 1: With Janni's being obvious, obviously, Giannis is out sports came in and played pretty good. Obviously, fifteen point seven for fifteen, shooting eleven boards. Damian Lillar gonna be Damian Lillard. Yeah, he's been off, he's been off some games.
Speaker 5: He's been off.
Speaker 1: We we You're not sure what Damion Liver is gonna show up, but obviously it's playoff time.
Speaker 5: You probably know what he's gonna give you.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think if the Pacer, if the Pacers can win the next game, what is the chance that you think Johannis comes back and makes a series even that more interesting?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think he got.
Speaker 5: A strange cab. I think he had what Joe Burrow had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how how many games did Joe Burrow miss? How many weeks did Joe miss two? Whether two or three?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, just imagine yes and see that's the thing. See, and.
Speaker 3: It's different than than Yannis Joanna's got to get up and down, he got to do sudden movements, right. Calf injury for a basketball player and the football players is entirely different.
Speaker 1: And when I think about it, I remember, remember when Katie, remember when KD came back from injury in twenty eighteen. To try to say the series you think you think you think Gianni would pulled, try to pull some stuff like that because he has he had to say so at the end of the day, he not listened to them, damn doctors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, especially if.
Speaker 1: If the Pacers, for some god forsaken reason, make this series a little closer than what people expected to be.
Speaker 5: Do you think he'll be like, you know what, I got to play and I.
Speaker 3: Got to come back because he don't want to run that risk because KD came back with the calf and you see what happened. Giannis doesn't want to run that risk, right. But and see for me, this this works perfect for Dame because he used to being in situations where he's the guy right so now but he has a better supporting cast Bobby Porters middle to and not just to take anything away from CJ. But if you look at the overall makeup of the team, what he has a starter, I think they're better position now. Obviously, if Jan is there, he's not gonna be he could get it. But I can believe Dame Lillard. Could he have four or five more games like he had the first half. Yes, maybe he doesn't score thirty five, but I've seen Dame Lillard stay hot for a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so don't say it, well, he ain't gonn shoot.
Speaker 3: Like yes, he can, and you've seen him if you followed this young man's career, you've seen him heat up like this. I just knew he was going for fifty. I'm surprised that he didn't. That he didn't score any points in the second half, But like I said, Middleton and VP picked him up in the second half, but he was on fire in the first half.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's unbelievable. It's amazing to see this. O Joe.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get right into it because we got a special guest that's on the line for US guys. Let's welcome Heisman Trophy winner LSU's own the draft this Thursday, and he's gonna hear his name called very very early in that process. Let's welcome Heisman Trophy winner from l s U Jane Daniels j D.
Speaker 2: What's up? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: Jay was good by What's happening? Man? Chilling? Chilling, chilling right here?
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'm trying to see how you feeling, man, that that childhood dream is gonna happen in a few more days.
Speaker 5: How you feeling, man?
Speaker 2: Honestly?
Speaker 6: Like anxious?
Speaker 7: Like you know, I'm just ready to get this. Hear my name calling it to work? Has it hit you yet? It hasn't said yet? No, I don't really sat in you know, I've been everywhere, you know, flying back and forth, being on flights, you know, thirty visits, top thirty visits, stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So I really had time to really sit back and think about it.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, woa Jack?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, yeah, why are you taking all them visits?
Speaker 2: You're like where y'all picking? Y'all picking. I ain't gonna be. I ain't coming to see y'all. Man, Stop playing with me.
Speaker 6: That's a once a lot of time thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got you got to.
Speaker 3: Take me all the frequent flyer pounds trying to so walk us through the process. Okay, you win the Heisman. Yeah, you're like, Okay, I can't do any more unless you I'm I'm out of here. I'm going Okay, So now you go through the process, talk through, talk us through, talk our audience through.
Speaker 2: What's going through Jaydon Daniel's mind.
Speaker 3: Once he win the heis and once you have the year that you have, what's going from that point? You have the year that you have, you're the twenty twenty three Heisman Trophy winner walking through from there.
Speaker 7: I mean once I heard my name, even before that point, I kind of like, after the texts in them game, I was like, man, I ain't got nothing ough for left for college. Man, I can't do it. I can't. I can't play in this Bowl game, right you know. I was like, man, I'm telling all my people's like clubs wanted me, like Malik and Brian, and I'm telling them like, man, I'm out, I can't playing this. Bogain love y'all. Uh, but it's time for me to move on. And then right there kind of really just moved out of Louisiana, moved back to California. It took like two weeks off and then after our bowl game got to work.
Speaker 2: So you started. So you go through the draft, I mean, so when did you? When did you?
Speaker 3: Because obviously, as you'll ask you, this is a lifelong dream and so now you're about to fulfill. This is not the end of one journey. It's the beginning of another journey. So what is your expectations? Are you going to be in New York? I mean, excuse me, Detroit.
Speaker 6: I'm going to Detroit.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's.
Speaker 3: Always been a lifelong dream to be there and to walk on that stage and give Roger Goodell that hug.
Speaker 6: Honestly, it hasn't.
Speaker 7: My My lifelong dream is being first round picked to hear my name. Okay, it's not about it differently. But then once you're in the process and you know you can go high, I'm like man, like everybody like man, once a life of comportunity to walk across that stage, you know, hold that jersey.
Speaker 6: So I'd like, man, I can miss out for show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one thing that I always thought about. Most of the time. You just want to get drafted. But I know players in the back of their mind, they always they always think about a fa favorite team that they always wanted to want to play for. So as a child growing up, who is your favorite team growing up? And how do you feel like your chances of playing there?
Speaker 5: You want to go?
Speaker 6: My chances are slim playing there, right, very slim.
Speaker 7: They got a QB, but growing on My favorite team is forty nine it so okay, you know they got a team, So my chances are very slim going there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they messed that up, Jane when they traded up a couple of years ago to the third Pig. Maybe they hadn't done Maybe they hadn't done that. That might have been an opportunity for you.
Speaker 6: We never know.
Speaker 3: So now now that you so, what is it? So your family's around you? Obviously your mom's gonna be there. So what what's it like to know that, you know what, I'm gonna be able to take care of my mom my mom. I don't know if your mom's working or your dad's working, but you know, hey, baby got this thing.
Speaker 2: The way down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, both my parents are still working, so it'll be able. Now everybody looking at me, so I'll be able to you know, it's they put in all the work, you know, to give me to this point and sacrifice and stuff like that, so uh be able to take care of them a little bit, not too much.
Speaker 6: You know, they still gotta work.
Speaker 7: But but you know, whenever, whenever I get the chance to take care of the man.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take care of Once I get that second contract, we can.
Speaker 3: Talk about and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me three.
Speaker 3: Years, Give me three years, just hold over three years.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Listen, you you had an exceptional, exceptional season last year. Now, from my understanding, you played so well due to your nutrition in what you ate before games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pregame meal.
Speaker 5: Was an omelet and two two of them.
Speaker 1: Now, once you get to the NFL, will you change your routine?
Speaker 5: It's called nutrition. The concern you're gonna stay, You're gonna you're gonna stay true to yourself.
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm in between, man, I'm true to myself, like I can get away with a little bit, you know.
Speaker 6: I e fascoos still to the day, Wendy.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's what I'm talking about. That's why you're gonna be success. But at the next level, you heard that, You're heard it.
Speaker 6: I still I still your fasts man's man.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure talk about.
Speaker 3: But have you talked to any teams and have your trainer said, Jay, we probably need to put about ten fifteen pounds on you, not right now, but through the process over.
Speaker 2: The next shuttle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 7: Like the teams I talked to, it was like what I played last year, I was like around like two or five.
Speaker 2: So it was like, you know, we were.
Speaker 7: Just gonna put in put off weight progressively, but we ain't gonna overload you.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 6: Your play start to digress.
Speaker 3: Talk to us about the what you started out of Arizona State. Yeah, and then you go to LSU. What was your thought process of entering the portal and going to LSU and leaving Arizona State.
Speaker 6: Man, that was hard, uh, you know, just being there for three years.
Speaker 7: You know I got I got love much love for her, y'all love her, marv Ap, all those guys.
Speaker 6: So it was hard just to leave them.
Speaker 7: You know, I still today, I remember Marvels blowing my phone like come talk to me before you leave, talking about talking to her before I left.
Speaker 6: It's hard. But one thing about them, they alreays expected me.
Speaker 7: You know, they they told me if I don't got nowhere to go, I still got to go home here, so you know, to this day it was a genuine love. But transfer to the l s U. Man, honestly, what to expect. I just need a freshman to start, you know. I want to go go compete against the best.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, the SEC and the boys in the South built a little different. So I wanted to go down there and play against them and play with them.
Speaker 6: And I was blessed enough to go to the l s U.
Speaker 7: L s U was an opportunity for me, and then I was able to play on the biggest stage.
Speaker 1: Was it Was it a shock once you got to the second realized the difference from playing in the PAC twelve as opposed to being in the second. Once you got there, was it not not a culture shock, but was from a from a skill perspective? Was it eye opening?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I'll just say, like the mentality you know you got. I was blessed enough to play with Lague and Brian, you know, and every day I practiced no matter who it was. Old line, d line receivers, linebackers, dbs. You know, they always talking talking crazy man. He has one thing that's one thing about elite man. He always talking crazy. No matter what he thinks, nobody could guard him. He's always open. So he got the little dog in this. I respect that. But you know, all across the board, they all got the dog in because of how they was raised. You know they was they was raised with much. They ain't have much to do but football, so uh, you know this is all they know.
Speaker 3: What. Man, you go to LSU, did you think this type of season was possible? I mean you had some I mean you had some fantastic run, you have some fantastic plads in Arizona State.
Speaker 2: But did you think this? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man, honestly I knew.
Speaker 7: Like before I went to college, I was like, man, I want to win a high But going taking it back, going to back to this off season, I was like, man, I'm gonna win this hes.
Speaker 3: Like that was my goal.
Speaker 2: I put it.
Speaker 7: You know, we're working on the weight room. I put it up on top of the rack. You know, the strength coaches put like a little applique for me.
Speaker 2: Me and Elite.
Speaker 6: So Elite had a blend the cough out of Heisman on.
Speaker 7: So we work out and were constantly just looking at it like we had that goal set, like, man, we're trying to go get this, and then we just started balling. I mean our chemistry, just the whole offense of chemistry. Man, start hitting off sa we took off from there.
Speaker 5: That's dope.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey listen, obviously with you going to the next level, there are some great quarterbacks going to the draft, obviously, brother brother Drake May, Caleb Williams, and it's Mike and Pennick junior incidents and other players. What do you think separate yourself from the other quarterback? Excuse me, what do you think separate yourself from the other quarterbacks in the draft? From your your your own perspective.
Speaker 7: Man, I say, uh, I mean, I can't speak for everybody, but I'm a competitor.
Speaker 6: I'm a dog man, you know.
Speaker 7: And then my s capability you know, I could you know, you give me, I could go eighty.
Speaker 6: That separates me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: Just uh, you know, I'm getting to know those guys. I mean, I know they all got high football a fuses, but I would say, just.
Speaker 7: That dog and me like, uh, you know, this is all I know. You know, I grew up football, well, I was always doubted. You know, people doubted me to this day. So you know I take that, you know, added to the fire at the end of the day. So but other than that, man, you know, just my escapability, man, my legs, I don't know, God blessed me with us.
Speaker 6: I gotta keep using them.
Speaker 3: So how the business going? You go to these teams, you say you have up and you have thirty visits. I don't know if you take it all thirty of them. So when they get so walk out audience, out viewing audience and out listening audience through.
Speaker 2: What is it like for Jade Daniel.
Speaker 3: Let's just say, okay, you go, you went to Washington in New England, Arizona. Let's just take those three teams because they're in the top five and what is that? What are they asking you to do? They ask you to diagram play? They ask you, okay, what's this play for what you did in college? What's that process?
Speaker 7: Like? Man, it's kind of just like, you know, they want to they want to kind of introduce you to the offense. You know, see quiz you a little bit, get up and you know, do do a little catence in there. Uh, learn more about yourself. That's kind of like on those visits, they want to learn more about the person. You know, they know about the football player, but they want to learn more about the person, like your background, where you come from, you know, how was you raised, stuff like that. So that's kind of what I'll be getting. And then from there, they really want to see your football Q. Like what can you remember? Uh, it's kind of like they you know, they quiz you a little bit, so, uh, they just want to see if you're a smart potball player, especially be in a courback. You know, you got to have a high football Q. So that stuff like that that I kind of did when I was on the visits.
Speaker 5: That's dope.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm not male, Kiper, I'm not male to get I'm not I'm not Cleo.
Speaker 6: But I have.
Speaker 1: A epiphany that for some reason, you will end up with AP at the Raiders. Now, I don't know how they're gonna jump all the way up to number two. I'm not sure. I just think that's what's gonna happen. I'm telling you. So, if you're just so happy to be a Raider, I just want to be the first one to get to Jersey. I just want to be the first one to get a j I'm gonna sign it. So I'm gonna put it up back here, and I'm excited for you, man, I'm excited for you.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for you.
Speaker 3: Ran.
Speaker 1: I didn't ran into you a couple of times, obviously, you know you were my son over at ASU at one point. I'm excited, man. It's gonna be really dope to see you walk across that stage.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Since since we're talking about the Raiders.
Speaker 3: AP was the DC when you was at Arizona State, and this would be an opportunity if you were for if you were they made a move because obviously they're not gonna be You're not gonna be there when they select, so they have to jump over a lot of people to select you.
Speaker 2: What would that what would you have?
Speaker 3: You have? You know what it's like, you know a p you know, you know how he is as a person, you know how he is as a coach. What would that be like to be reunited with a guy that he was with her are doing the State?
Speaker 7: I don't know how they're gonna put off, but I mean, that's above my pay grade, man, but.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it. You transformation to the quarterback, Jake.
Speaker 7: Yeah, keet me that up, hey, man, this a team man ap just as a human beings. You know, he the right he's the right coach for that, for that team. You know, just him and the intensity that it brings. You know, he challenged people. He was challenging me at eighteen. So I know, I know if.
Speaker 6: I if I go to the Raiders, I'm not saying I'm gonna go there.
Speaker 7: I want to go there, you know, I want to go wherever my name called. But if I was to go to Raiders, I know he goes as soon as I stepped, He's gonna challenge me. He don't care how high I got, none of that. You know, he's gonna challenge me every day.
Speaker 2: So have you thought about ahead?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I say, when you think about what's very important for quarterbacks, especially coming out coming out in the draft, you think about your situation at LSU, You look at your supporting cast that was around you.
Speaker 5: They make your job very easy.
Speaker 1: Elikue Neighbors and the rest of the receiving corps at number two based on again I'm not mel kiper, but they talk about Caleb Williams going first. Obviously we'd be going to the Bears. The commanders are number two and I'm thinking you number two period.
Speaker 5: Look at this, Look at this your supporting cast that you have in d C.
Speaker 1: They got some dogs, John what, John Dotson, Mclaire Lauren Man, listen, boy, but you're gonna be in heaven you And I think it's I think it's so imperative that you go to the right situation so you have your receiving corp. Once you got a receiving corps and they able to build around you.
Speaker 5: And you can just be you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, but it's it's gonna I'm not saying it's gonna be a breeze, but I just know I know the work you put in because it shows up on film. So the transition from college to the NFL, it's gonna be it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Have you have you thought?
Speaker 3: Have you thought about the emotion that you could potentially feel when with the second pick, with the third pick in the NFL draft.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a second.
Speaker 7: I gotta I gotta, man. You know, hopefully if I look at my mama, my mama will go cry. My dad probably don't cry too, So I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe if I look at they might give me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you're gonna cry. You're gonna cry, You're gonna be, You're gonna be, You're gonna be a meme. You're gonna be a meme.
Speaker 2: That's a lifetime. Man.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable, Jane, much success, man. Thank you for jumping on with us tonight. We greatly greatly appreciate it. Obviously, doing what we do, we're gonna be playing, paying very close attention to your career. Tell your family congratulations and much success moving forward.
Speaker 5: J good to see you. I love you where I congratulations again, man.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, awesome man. That's unbelievable. Man, that's uh an opportunity. Uh An AFC scout told NFL dot com if I was picking, I would select Jalen Daniels number one better athlete, and I think he loves football more. I believe that he's just a better fing player and I think he's on the rise. And Caleb is kind of going lateral. Do you agree or disagree with Joe?
Speaker 5: I mean, I understand what he's saying. I understand what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Obviously, the the ooh, that's that's that's a tough one there when you say the better athlete.
Speaker 5: I think both are very very good dual threat quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Caleb being able to extend plays uh outside of the norm of the play call and what's called it when it doesn't when it when it doesn't play out the way that exit and nose says she plays out. Both of them are very good at extending plays, making plays with their arm, and making plays with their legs. I think obviously Jayden Daniels having the edge obviously with the speed and being able to being a little bit more fast, a little bit more elusive as opposed to Caleb Williams. I understand what that scout or coach is saying.
Speaker 5: Either way. I think it's a win win either way you go, based on the teams.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: So, I'm excited for Young bull Man. I can't I can't wait, I can't wait.
Speaker 5: I just want him to.
Speaker 1: Go to the right situation. Young, You know how important that is. I don't want a situation like. I love Bryce Young, I love what he was able to do in Alabama, but not having the supporting cast or the type of caliber players around you as opposed to when you're in Alabama and you come to the NFL, and now you look what you got to deal with.
Speaker 5: Now you're starting from scratch, you know.
Speaker 1: So I'm hoping over in Carolina they do right by that young fellow man and get him the pieces he needs to succeed like he did in college. And also, you know, if you're going when you getting picked that early, when you're getting picked that early, it can be it can be very difficult. I just don't want to see that that happen. But obviously I look at the team. I look at the receivers obviously that were acquired by the Bears and what they have, and also the receiving court that they have over at the commanders who were picking that too. So either way it goes. I don't know how the drafts is gonna go, but I know he's gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I definitely think you need to go somewhere offensive line. You need somebody to protect you. Yeah, because you remember, you know David Carr, he got sacked seventy six times and it ruined him.
Speaker 2: You remember that, Yeah, I do remember that. I do. I do remember that.
Speaker 5: It wasn't that the most sacks ever? Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And you got that in the rookie and they're talking about, well, man, why you why you flinching in the pocket?
Speaker 2: What the hell you mean? Meanwhy man?
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear me everywhere at the bottom of my feet and you go talking about I'm flinching or I'm seeing things.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that mentally, mentally, especially at the quarterback position, that can be absolutely demoralizing, absolutely demoralizing, and can mess and can mess up with your head, especially with your confidence when as a rookie coming in and getting just hit around like that like a ping pong ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not Yeah, it's a I like him and I agree.
Speaker 3: You know what, That's one of the things if I'm a scout, I got to know how much you love football. You gotta love it. I mean, I mean, look, I understand, but it's got to be a love. You gotta have a burning desire, you know. You know, I like it, But I also like to do this.
Speaker 2: I like that. I'm telling you, Ojoe. You look at the guys that have success.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and watch how they talk about the game of football, right, your quarterbacks, your running backs, your wide receivers, your great defensive players. Look how they talk about the game of football right other than eating and breathing. That's how important it is to it and it needs to be that right now. Obviously, as you starting, you look and you see once Brady got to a certain point, but this was probably like the last through last three or four years of his career where all of a sudden he didn't come to OTAs he didn't he realized that, damn, damn.
Speaker 2: V you seven.
Speaker 3: I just had I thought I had you a couple of months of me and your mama just said I was just cutting the cord at the hospital, and you just big and and and being and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: He started to realize that the time had passed him. And that's what happens when you when you're a football player or you're a coach, you have kids.
Speaker 2: One day, the next day.
Speaker 3: You're like, honey, we got to go to graduation, graduating high school and she's graduating high school and you damn thear mist everything there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you do sacrifice. It's a sh it's a shit. It's a huge sacrifice.
Speaker 1: I think we talked about this early on one of the shows, and I talked about why I even started having kids again because I missed out on everything there there there is room for me to improve as a father based on times I missed when I was younger, because I had the sacrifice.
Speaker 5: I ate my ate, slept, breathe.
Speaker 1: And ship football. You have to season like I didn't. I didn't even my off season. I took maybe what three weeks a month at best.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: So all my kids knew for me from my standpoint, was just being there financially. I mean, obviously I was there, I was present, but unk I was so locked in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you missed.
Speaker 5: I missed a lot of stuff. Man, I missed a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: So I really wanted to start over so I could understand what it feels like to be a full time father and do it right this time, the right way.
Speaker 2: And you see what he said.
Speaker 3: He he talked about how he put that, I want to win the Heisman, he said, wanted to win the Heisman. Now over here, from what we talked about last night, you're willing.
Speaker 5: To sacrifice to get there.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, you got that heisman. Now what's the goals for the NFL? Okay, you're gonna get drafted. You don't have no choice where you go, right, you're telling hey, you you put yourself in position, you can go anywhere. It seems like, uh uh, Chicago is a four gone conclusion. Anything can happen, O Joe, But it seems like a four gold conclusion. They've settled on Caleb Williams. So now it looks like you're not going past three. You're either going to the commanders at two or you're going to the patriots at three. You're not going any further than that. And I believe he's gonna go too, to the commanders because why would I trade? Why would I trade? Why would I trade to get more draft capital in the hopes of there's a quarterback coming out in the next three to four, two to three years that would give me the value that I got with Jayden Daniels. So with that being said, I believe I believe he goes to the command to the commanders at two. Now, what's your goals right now? What are you willing to sacrifice to get them? Because the greater the goal, the greater the sacrifice must.
Speaker 5: Vice has to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, do you see any any any chance the raiders finding a way to get from eighteen to two that we all know, right, eighteen to two, that they are eighteen, right, pick eighteen or no?
Speaker 5: I'm i chripping.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what pick they are. But is it any possible way?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: The Raiders no, oh, Joe, huh thirteen? Well think about it. I think the forty nine ers were at twelve and moved to three.
Speaker 2: And they gave up three. It's possible they.
Speaker 3: Gave up three first rounders. That was three years ago. So what's the going rate now? Four first rounders, three first rounders, three second rounders.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, the Raiders say, hey, listen for Jane Daniels, We'll give you three first round picks.
Speaker 2: I don't think that.
Speaker 5: I don't think the commands are turning that down.
Speaker 3: Why if you need a quarterback? Why why would I why would I get? Why would why would I give you my ox?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 3: What did they say when you're on the airplane, if the plane going down? What did they say, put your oxyen your mask on first, before you assist somebody. So you mean to tell me you won't be to help somebody out before I've died.
Speaker 5: Huh? Listen that that then three first round picks that I understand, don't.
Speaker 2: Joe, I need a quarterback, right?
Speaker 5: I want to see with the Raiders, that's all.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: When you on Spirit and they tell you the plane, they tell you about the oxyt your mask, what do they say? Do they say assist somebody or do they say put your mask on first before you assist somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, put your mask on first before you assist somebody.
Speaker 2: So the other word, Washington needs a quarterback.
Speaker 3: But you know what, Raiders, since y'all gonna give me this great package, I will go ahead and help y'all. I will help y'all get back to the playoffs and get to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that, o'to.
Speaker 5: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: I just think I'm trying to see. I'm trying to see Jaden throwing a DeVante Adams.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 5: That's all. And that's all.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, for sure, But do you.
Speaker 3: Understand how long it's been the Commander, I mean the Commanders, the old team.
Speaker 2: That's a proud franchise. They got three super.
Speaker 3: Bowl win yeah yeah, and now they've got you know, they've gotten the old regime out. It's a uh Harris. They want to win Yeah, they're not giving that. They're not giving that pick up. All right, a list because guess what I give that pick up? You think Buffalo kicking themselves because guess what Buffalo had Patrick mahone could have had Patrick Mahomes. Yeah. Yeah, see now people now, people in Buffalo looking at it, even though they got Josh Josh Josh Allen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ain't no slapsh now.
Speaker 3: But that they say, hold on that ma got three super Bowls in four years though five years he got two MVPs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how you.
Speaker 3: How you and you mess around and you let you trade him to the Raiders, and the Raiders and his man mess ride and go win super Bowls?
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, Josh Harris, go find out in times.
Speaker 3: First of all, in order to do a trade like that, your owner has to sign off on it. I don't believe that own on the sign I don't believe Josh Harris will sign off on it.
Speaker 1: No hem, I mean, obviously, Josh Josh Harris understanding how important it is to have a quarterback before you can do anything else. You can't build nothing until you get a goddamn quarterback. And Jaydon Daniels sitting at number two is your franchise quarterback for the next decade.
Speaker 5: Plus, exactly I could tell you.
Speaker 2: I could tell you that exactly, exactly