Speaker 1: Big Bang. You don't be on nothing. I be on okay, So let me ask you big.
Speaker 2: Fat Nick right now.
Speaker 1: Visit the new website today, Big factspad dot com. Lie from Savannah, Georgia. Special edition of Big Facts put up on Quando Quando rondo? What's something? My brother chilling?
Speaker 2: Chilling? Listen, It's like it made it less authentic with that lit. But but man, I be feeling all kinds of ways, man, for real, for real, you asked me, You asked me how I felt? Did I want to tell you own? Then all camera, I got one for your own and.
Speaker 1: Give me that one. Get get the world at one, get a world at one? How you really feeling?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Where your mental at?
Speaker 2: Man? I ain't gonna lie. Boy, you know it's crazy, boy, it's crazy. I guard word because last night something so small happened. But you know, small stuff. It might be smaller you, but it's big to me. I got three four hundred thousand dollars and you took you, we did something together, and all you owe me is sound hundred and fifty dollars and you playing. But this nigga might be like love brod, I ain't not with sound hundred and fifty dollars you got. This ain't about that. It's the principal. I know you feel me so with me saying that is just to say this last night, I just was thinking, bro like way, like I really like real life hit me last night? What you mean life hit me last night?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Why I lay it down on the bed and noticed down I'm really all I got, man, I really peaked that lack White Bank. I swear to god, I went and awaited to come on your show, his show, they show or none of that to tell no lie my nigga, like I'm there last night a couple hours ago when it was nighttime.
Speaker 1: You say, you say life hits you like, let you know that you are you got basically it.
Speaker 2: I'm in a couple of times I felt like real life hit me so right, but I ain't really hit me. Even in the darkers and most treacherous moments, life still ain't hit me because I still with you know you could be taking back to mind listen walking downstairs, all right, Me and him Stil were walking downstairs. The first thing I said about you bang. The first thing I said is boy Bank used to be I got a cousin. He legit he don't move that type way. That's what he said. He grabbed me and said, why that gotta be what you say about the man that just hit me? Just not That's how I know life hitting me because certain stuff that weren't crossing my ears and getting me immedia.
Speaker 1: Is coming different. You're receiving it different.
Speaker 2: For sure. I'm like, damn boy, I could have been like boy bit but change his life bank, Yeah it's in his own lane. But instead what came from me was his boy bank used to be a gangster. And that's where a nigga fuck up in life. My nigga, like, even when people do change don't matter when you with your folks, and I'm with my folks. If we quase squadzi and brutal this and that, and that's what it is and or whatever like that, that's what it is. Other than that, to the public eye, if we look like save and sanctified, people start treating me that way, because that's what I'm showing you.
Speaker 1: You gearing me.
Speaker 2: But my real life just hit me last night, Like I notice, I noticed, like and a girl helped me. Notice this. I just noticed mine. I'm on my own for real, for real.
Speaker 1: I didn't make you feel though, Like the question back to the question like where you're mentally, how you feeling like for real, with all the shit you got going on, all the shit you've been through, how you.
Speaker 2: Feel by mine? I ain't trying to sound too extra gangster. I'm not a nigga, ain't no no lame shit, none of that. To answer your question, I just got to say, like, this don't matter how somebody feel about it. Bro, I feel like, but I feel like Dawn, this rapper right here could come out so right from San Diego or whatever like that wrap about all this gangster shit and all that. Y'all ain't never seen this shit though, but y'all buying into it with me. On the other hand, boy nigga, got boy nigga that I've been with multiple people dying, not because it's just no one situation, because of multiple situation. Waish just with this person, this person, this person, and this person. You feel me and it's going both ways pain ponging with you feel me tight shit too, man, Bro. I feel like, damn y'all seeing all this shit these niggas talking about y'all seeing I'm really you feel me a nigga really damn it. I don't really see what Ever, since I went fed, I be scared to say certain stuff. But you feel me. I ain't necessarily talking about me. I'm gonna just say that me. You feel me. But bro, y'all see a nigga really going through and doing all this gangster shit that y'all niggas is glorifying other niggas for like y'all not even.
Speaker 1: Seeing this shit, but they really glorifying people for as they fuck with their talent. Which one is it? You got like a lot of people getting that shit mixed up, Like these people don't given that if you live or die, they gonna go to the next They're gonna listen to the next artist. That's just what it is. Just like, yeah, it don't matter, It don't matter. It's like at the end of the day, you could you could be doing all this real ship and turn around to do some whole ship tomorrow. So people ain't gonna ain't gonna just be stuck on no one person. That's just how it goes, you know what I'm saying, Cause they don't seen niggas do all this real ship in turnsucker, So it's like I'm just in people just enjoy you for the moment. These days, there ain't no lords in this ship, especially not from from from customer to goddamn to from selling to Bayer.
Speaker 2: Ain't no lord, Damn boy. I needed to hear that.
Speaker 1: That's the truth. Though. Let take it back though, like growing up growing up down here in Savannah projects, Like, how was that for you? Man? See?
Speaker 2: I kind of grew a different from from from other people. You know, my daddy was in chain Gain. You know what I mean. I'm you from Georgia, we from I could talk to you like a Georgia nigga. Whether the lingo you feel me boxes and changing man dukes is wildin you feel me like bet bro, I ain't gonna lie. I feel like I got blessed with becoming a rapper because man, God has seen like all my life, I ain't never had nothing, and he's seen me really put some time in right. He's seen me do something and he gave me what I wanted. And now I feel like he felt like what he gave me, I took it for granted. That's how I feel like. I just talking to one of my partners the other day here Leo. You feel me. I'm an ares but it's just something about Leo's with me, like they it's like they rock different just from what I see. So a lot of stuff. He spit everything. He's spitish church and I just talking to him and I was like, boy, bet Bro, I'm like, boy, I'm old enough. I'm twenty five now, I said, boy, but I'm old enough to notice. Boy, this ship might sound fucked up. This ship might sound fucked up that you fuck this interview. When you leave, you might think about what I'm about to say. I said, Boy, I know m on my last strike with God.
Speaker 1: It's cool. You know it.
Speaker 2: You can feel it, Nigga, I know him on my last.
Speaker 1: You feel like he really ain't even trying to let me through this last strike.
Speaker 2: He yeah, I said, boy, be versus overweight? Why it's overweight? It's overweight, it's overweg.
Speaker 1: How much do you feel like your environment played a part in like your decision making.
Speaker 2: Mine? Bro, I'm gonna keep it real, mind, because I've been going through that my whole life. That's that's that's that's one of the realist questions anybody who ever, ever ever did an interview on me in Life of a asks me, boy, I noticed some even me, there's some nigga shit some shit. Boy, don't boy, everybody got they on choices, So man, we was put here with free wills. So man, I can't even what I really want to answer it with it. I can't really say that, because man, I'm finally getting some understanding about a lot of stuff. And I noticed, man, you your boy, life is what you make it. While you got NFL players got four five hundred million dollar contracts, living way better than rapper. Everybody, even me, and they mama was on dough. They daddy was in jail. This Michael Lord, he's slept in cards on. Some Caucasian folks came and got him from what from the movie. I don't know how really it really is, but from what we've seen, Michael lows some white people adopting him out the slums and he became somebody so broad And I can't even necessarily say that. The trenches and what was going on and the people that been around me affecting me on decision making.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think it's easier to be influenced with a young mind and broke and all that. Do you think it's easily being easier to be influent? Thank god, that's the same thing as environment. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's the same nigga could get one of these little young niggas around here to spend something for two bands? What you mean when he when you young? Yes, boy, yeah, well when you younger, you man niggas. Don't be man niggas be making decisions for ship that don't even hold morals, like spend for two bands? Two bands? Look, boy, that's a boom what that lawyer? Forty fifty? Yeah? You spending for two bands when I was that age. No, that's something I would have did. Boy, brusay, give me not saying I ain't never did nothing that like that you saying mine said?
Speaker 1: You just saying with your mindset?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah boy like but still though you making the decision. Somebody came to you with an offering, you made the decision on this, so at the end of the day, you still had your own decision. You can't blame boy. Listen by my mama in jail, so right, I just told her everything is on you, so right, you can't blame nobody else. So listen that situation right there with the young nigga that's spending for two bands. Yeah you're young or whatever like that, but you still made the decision. Bro brother, five six, seven years ago, I could have signed the fucking three sixty. I could have signed the sixty have twenty deal, sixty my way five twenty days. Yeah, so right, ain't nobody beat me up putting a gun in my head that made me sign the paper. If we go to court and I became this multi platinum diamond selling all this, when we go to court the label, what them folks gonna say, you signed the deal, you made the decision so bright at the end of the day, I feel like everything is on you.
Speaker 1: So you feel like, Noah that that's that's real right there. So you're basically saying, I feel be a coumber for you. Yeah, be a comber for your decisions, no matter what ages you have been.
Speaker 2: Listen right now, I got a conspiracy charge you you you you know we can't really you know what's going on, but boy listen, boy Bank, I know you know what going on. I'm a young nigga, but a nigga been watching since I've been growing up. I know what's going on out here? Older niggas done coach the niggas all this shit by all me, y'all tight shit from and not just the ad this city, that city that everybody know the real top dogs you see me. Everybody know the ones who real big homies. Not no big homie who's telling the little nigga go put this blue flag on and when he get locked up, you ain't sending him shit. I'm talking about the real big homies. A nigga been coached on, y'all. So I know what you. I know certain shit. I ain't gotta explain all the way out people period to you, at least conspiracy. It's crazy because I just told my partner last night. He like, I'm like lok bro, me and your brother he a twin. Matter of fact, it's my big brother. I'm like big brother here twins, right, and they gnaw to y'all. I said, bit by life so fucked up nowadays, and these federal charges so fucked up nowadays. My nigga, I'm like, boy, me and your twin could go be like we got to Robert Bain. I just say, it's me the twins, and you bank me and the twins about the Robert Bank You ain't got nothing to do with you and you not going but you know them folks coming to get you too. Conspiracy. You knew he was doing it. You should have told us, bet Bro, that's what type ship I really got going on right now. But I'm taking the blame because it was.
Speaker 1: But how big? How how big are you on? Like self incrimination? You know what I'm saying? Like, no matter what if they putting you in there, they can go to your page and add up to that nigga that we're saying you here, what about that party?
Speaker 2: My son? But you gotta you why damn boy? You just fucked me up.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 2: You just let me know, like it's gonna be way harder to beef for the DA if I can't bef with you. Boy, you just hit me with one. That was one right they boy, guess what I ain't really got no answer, But guess what I want to. I ain't got no answer, but I got a lesson that the smart might learn from too. Answer to boy, Listen, boy, if you ain't really living by that image, don't paint it like that, because when they take your picture that you painting and put it in court and that jewelry, look at it. That's how you look.
Speaker 1: That's you.
Speaker 2: That's if you won't, that's your head though. Boy, man, come on, you've been in my shoes before. You've been twenty five. Boy, I pray to God boy like that I get to your age like boy, and had done wag with you wag.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna keep it real. Though it was different. It was different than what the young nigg is doing now, you know what I'm saying. Like it's a different time, bro. Like, but how y'all all right, how y all niggas Like I'll tell my son, Like, by the time they twenty twenty five, they done lost six, eight nine close partners, Like when you start losing our pot. Until we got of age, niggas dying of heart attacks and shit like that. We might've lost one or two niggas, but y'all be losing so many partners. And and it's like in this day and time, these young niggas killing themselves and shit like I think this internet shit just it's a different time, bro. So I can't you know what I'm saying. I can't say if I was twenty five in this era, how I would have been growing up like a two thousand baby of ninety nine.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, and I know you probably thought of all this before. But when I said, I know, your mind gonna lock in on it. Bro. The dope boys from my generation, they ain't got shit but money in the rental, the dope boys from your generation for them boys when they bought houses, when the fans came and got damn, no, folks, is haul you hauling off multiple cars and houses? Not no, look I'm talking about no joy. Yeah you folks is in boocke. Yeah that right. They should show you the difference between this shit. It's a wide gap between us and y'all. And I be honest, and guess what I say this about myself, my nigga, because so I learned something. Boy Like, I've been sober for ten months. I've been doing drugs, drugs all my life. I've been sober for ten months due to this fair shit. But I love being sober, not because I know this. Being sober and helped me understood a lot. I probably peeped and seeing a lot, but I never had a real understanding when I was peeping to seeing till nothing. So now I know sometimes you gotta put yourself if you want somebody to learn something and to learn not to do something, put your If you're not in they if they feel like, you know, not in their shoes, you gotta show them you and yours and the bro back. Then your partner go to jail. Y'all went fucking they bitch, no cud it was.
Speaker 1: It was just it was morals, y'all.
Speaker 2: Partner to die. Y'all was really splitting that bread. But shoes shoes, shoes to the sun and the daughter shoes for the son and daughter. Y'all was on that man bit. Bro man, even me, sometimes I feel like I'm slacking and lacking, you know. But at the same time, nobody never know what been going on and what happened and what my name I got called on and how somebody felt about me. For me to feel I feel like I'm gonna just sit back and chill. Man. When I do do something, I'm gonna do it and keep it pushing. This shain't ain't about to be no everyday thing though, because the nigga ain't ain't nobody parents like to be throwing me under the bus type ship. Ain't nobody bitch cousin brother, homeboy, none of that. If you feel some type of way about me, come tell me. Don't throw shots and had the whole world thinking it something. Then when I get on your line, you act like it ain't like that. You feel me, But y'all had way more loyalty than us. The other day, somebody asks me, man, how loyal you is? And it fucked me up. Guess what I told him? I said, bet, Bro, I'd be around a lot of niggas. I said, I know I ain't got loyalty for a lot of niggas. Some I probably got loyalty to a certain extent. I said this, I said nowadays, so in this generation, I can't speak to your generation. In this generation, guess how young niggas need to start basing their loyalty. If they won't fuck a nigga bitch that be around them, you loyer in him. That's how it is not theirs. If you feel like you a fuck a nigga that be around you, bitch, you ain't loyal in him, and cause you need to go ahead and get him from around you.
Speaker 1: Even if the nigga be like Bro, I don't care about that bitch, Bro, I don't stick my dick behind another nigga. You know how niggas be. Brother, I don't care about that, bitch, bro, Yes you do. Fact you've been fucking row. You care about it. You just don't want to seem like you a nigga that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Damn that niga again, that's the truth you say, especially if he was sucking a raw Man bank.
Speaker 1: Ever, No I do, I do what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If I was to be whatever whatever, whatever.
Speaker 1: I do now.
Speaker 2: But niggamer being nineteen, I'm talking about, Oh, we gotta show in Seattle. Hey, I'm gonna stay. You know how nigga stay and the niggas tripping raw Dog in the mos like on some tripping ship, like nigga just blessed that nothing ever went on. But you know, I got upper age and I was like, why now? But you know what's fucked up about that? I wasn't never scared by no STV I when I started wearing rubbers. It never been by an STD or another that it been about me. He going on child support with my baby mama and me noticing boy fuck that hell, noah, boy, Any folks whet from take disease. Both moms. Serious, boy, what both m guess what? Both depending on both arm for life? Yeah, well one of them for almost life with college added on to it. That's almost life because by the time she's twenty one, brother, you you about fifty five, you don't even want to do nothing no more. You drained like boy by the time you feel relief, you not been paying forty five hundred month child support and getting that, especially if you got a little girl, Oh my god, it's gonna be a little boy and nigga be like man, brother, hey, chant this, I'm gonna do it. I got you yo, Come do this, Come break this yard. Oh first mistake you make it is overweight. Oh so this what you did and you ain't it's overweight for that love girl different.
Speaker 1: What age would you when you first start getting in trouble with the last shit.
Speaker 2: About ten eleven? My first time going to the juvenile is like elemn years old.
Speaker 1: Did you keep getting in trouble because you felt like juvene I ain't really that bad, I'm popping out, No, I went popping in what I'm saying whenever, like you know, when you keep getting popping in juvenile like you knew you weren't scared of basically, you know how niggas go to jail.
Speaker 2: My first time going to juvenile.
Speaker 1: I was scared, I know, but once you got out, it was like, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Once I got out of everybody else looked like rookies to me. What you mean once I went to juvenile one time. See listen, I was scared when I first juvenile, went to juvenile. But one thing that I had instilled, and I always tell people this, boy, I thank god that he gave me at least one thing. I always say this, bro, I thank god he gave me one thing that could carry me on through the rest of my life. What was that? Boy? He gave me solidness. It all been times I was scared and I'm still like, well shit, No, like boy, it ain't been times I felt like he I'm glad. It's kind of I'm glad he gave me the issues. Like, hey, if I feel tru bro, listen this how if you really feel tried, it's gonna hit you in your heart. Real niggas who really don't go for nothing, but somebody do something that you donna go far. You feel it all in hell if you ain't feeling it all in there, brother, you ain't own what I'm on. Even if you gonna stand up for yourself, you ain't gonna go to the screen about this shit when it comes down to it.
Speaker 1: But do you think words is trying a nigga? Do y'all think words trying?
Speaker 2: I guess what, I'm twenty five years old, and I know when I was nineteen eighteen, shit hell yo? Or if you said a certain thing to me, I felt like it was up like and guess what, I you know something else? I peep and I I just know you've been down this road probably all two couple more men in his room. Sometimes I just as crazy what it's crazy, how law work, it's crazy, how God word. It seemed like everything I talked about something else reverse back to me. That's not no life in the game. Look last night I just was talking to my partner. I'm like, cause you might not believe it here camera, man, I'm like, cause I don't think you should do this and that because what if this and that pop off? I ain't saying you no bitch, but boy, sometimes oh I apologize sometimes shit get gangster, cause I not fake being against in my life for up, for real, And I grew up and faking like I'm a gainster, knowing I'm I don't even know nothing about being a gangster. But I'm walking around like I'm just something nothing. I'm acting like this and that, knowing I ain't know none of that. And and I came to a point of my life where I'm like, boy, it's trying to be gangst.
Speaker 1: You feel like you could talk that manifest that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why did I manifest all the bullshit that happened in my life? Boy? I believe in if I would a tomb boy, and if you don't, well you a fool boy?
Speaker 1: Like, Bro, what made you want to join the game?
Speaker 2: Man? If this is bad, then I would have told you because I ain't nobody, That's what I'd have told you bad. Then that's a lot of If I could be all the way honest with you, Man, I don't know what mean and I ain't krypt no more. And I tell that to any crypt How.
Speaker 1: You get out? How did you get out? How you just get out?
Speaker 2: Like cause it's just mind listen mine ain't my father like that? Ain't how you get out? Bro? Bro, Listen, you know how I feel I feel like this mine and it's gonna be people all over the world. I know, got real love for a nigga, the love that real. You are still loving nigga after this. But mind, bro, like I just told you in the beginning, if just say I was game man right now and that was a big homie me and I got the mind that I got right now sitting in front of you, not the mind from them now. But if I went and got little homies, they wouldn't be struggling. If they went to jail, they'll know I had them. If they needed a lawyer. All five just got to put five of them down. All five of them have a lawyer if they want to chain, you know how them phones being chain game nigga. I had a partner call me and tell me the phone was eight thousand. I'm like, God, damn cause, boy, listen, I know I holds feel now you get out and go back again.
Speaker 1: I'm not rocking with you, you know.
Speaker 2: But eight the nigga, all of them have phones. It wouldn't be no such thing as missing comments are if somebody coming then I hold them down so much, you know this, Georgia, like all these rappers around here. Something I never forget is all us rappers at the end of the day, all of us got partners in prison. So if bank right now, me and you get into it, it's somebody in person love you because you from Georgia, and it's somebody in prison love me. That shit could cost some whole other shit. And they and me and you in the machine. And I'm in the matching out here, and we ain't he ain't much running into each other. And even if we do, it's gonna go down between both of us. It's already going down with them and tail Fell. It's already going down with them and Jackson and Ship and that wheeler and making State. So I be trying to keep Ship kind of come and shit like that, my nigga, But I got homies all in jail right now, be calling me and shit like that, like man, bro oh this niggah cuz saying he gonna he sh shit couse cod fuck with me this on this card, cause I got you culd a bay Cat shot man, real quick dough dough. That why they call me boy, Cause boy, I mean I'm making right now, but I'm making state. Boy's going down at this ship. Boy. Listen boy, cause boy, they just came and shut the ship down. I ain't got no nice no more boy, And he took my phone. I'm buying time right now, boy, because it's such and such and such and such and such and such, say they were gonna send me this thing. Ain't nothing came through though the camera. Man right here, ace a ace you a sentence, You a sentence fifteen hundred of my partner for me in my line cauz, cause boy, I'm man Smith. It's going down right now, such and such and such and such and such and such saying they gonna send it to me, but they didn't. Can you send this to mecuz I got you, cliar Hey, silks, fuck with me. Can you send it to the money right here, the money right here, cash out this for me, please. That's what taught me. I'm like man, when I was younger, y'all had they had me, it was this cool real every time I come around the corner, neck bud, Yeah, what's going on? This is going on? Oh, big homie, corner a dope yet such and such such and such go ride on, pop, that's a blood down here. But my little partners around there, no disrespect of nothing. Why don't podcast see if you see a blood nigga all boy jumping and recorded all right, I got you cuz I'm feeling like I'm ranked up. Man, I'm a dummy mine. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Too much in that See, I think you would have ever saw that without being did you get it? Did you get out before you got if.
Speaker 2: I ain't made it and rapping, I probably being chain gain't level five with one of your partners right now. My whole face filled with tax with crypt that across the face with one of your love partners right now pouring ship out for suits. I'm telling you that's what I be guarantee boy, guaranteed.
Speaker 1: Anything else when I got big fat so basically saying you walked away from it because you ain't see like like the unity of the family, like man, we banging together. We should have made it. Uh, take care of Jim.
Speaker 2: We was on a conversation of your day and my day. This is all I walked away from it. I noticed this way your day no more, This ain't two thousand and one, This ain't oh three. If I get book gonna my bitch, I don't know cause you.
Speaker 1: Keep saying that now you ain't gonna never know, never know that.
Speaker 2: Now we don't know what a bitch did we dogs, we're gonna piss They gonna see us pissed. They cast they gonna take a ship, and we ain't never seen it.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Listen, when I ain't got to the point where I don't even mad bank I was you Listen, it's life. You're gonna go through a tender stage.
Speaker 1: What you're doing here to the stage.
Speaker 2: I ain't never exploded in my tender stage. I ain't gonna tell you what I've been doing, but I ain't never tripped out. I ain't never whig. I ain't about to go pop no nigga. I ain't about to pop brother. I'm not about to pop brother by shot he because when you did, and I'm in Smith's State with one of the big, big little partners, this bitch gonna.
Speaker 1: Be hey, what made you want to be a rapper?
Speaker 2: Though not that me knowing the situation my mama was in, dealing with being the debt at the hard drugs and my daddy being in prison, me growing up in the adopted home, and the love not being like I wanted to be looking like the love that my doctor folks had. But the biological kids was way bigger, better and stronger than the ones. The one that was for me me noticing sitting on the back porch, like, boy, I don't see myself doing shit in life, cause I gotta tell the truth here. They don't want me to like big facts, this big boy, this big facts, this big you know, I ain't gonna be shipping life. But this bro, you know I got the one man. Man I saw the god boy would lie if I'm lying. I wish death for my little girl boy, and all nothing on this earth but my daughter. So you know I ain't lying. I sat on the back porch one day, put my hands together and I say, God, please, I ain't saying it like this, but Lord Jesus Christ, boy who died on across five sins. This is what I said back then. I'm like, Lord is Christ who died on across five sins. Man, I don't see myself being nobody here doing nothing in life but rapping. Can you please let me make it? And rapping that's simple. That that's simple. When it happened, No.
Speaker 1: Cow, when you knew you had some folks, though, when you knew.
Speaker 2: It took years for me. This one, I knew I had no votes when I got dawn, I went up the road. I went to sunk to y DC in America's Georgia. So right, man, it's some of your niggas in the A know about me. It's some of your niggas all over Georgia know about me. If you go around and find them, they'll tell you I was Yeah, boy, the nigga they was them Nigga used to call me hyena up the road like but that nigga hyena, like that nigga crazy like niggas to this when I started feeling like I was sort of kind of retarded like nigga, I mean juvenile, I got badass kids telling me I ain't right in the head, and look where we at together. But this one, I really knew I was something when I was up the road, and I told you this the other day. He used to work at the Juvenile. I used to be writing and making songs. And somebody might comfort you, smin. Why do you see a villageville while you see a song come to the white you see I and they be singing the song got no ful fact I made here, and I'm like, Dad, the fuck this nigga know this? And I might be sitting there song like who made that song? Me? And your ship's overwhe tripping nigga that ship be like, That's how I kind of knew I would have been somebody man, because the nigga or the road. We used to say God camp, like Niggatta left partner from glock name block pistol man. He in chain game right now, you're from making Georgia so right that nigga used had that swifting ship on lock like that nigga was ducking and stepping like you swing on that nigga you bet on ducking and stepped you two times like he behind you. Now I don't working chain. Ain't now it working, juvenile. I'm gonna say that because I don't want no young nigga out there. You know that. I don't don't boy. Hey, y'all step in the ducking stuff doing that ship. If that's the life you choosing and you going down that road, ain't gonna work when you get on that big flow. It might work in a little little flow, but not that big flow. They used to be like he got camp with ducking. He got camp with with fighting, He got count with stepping. Niggas used to be like little little Takwan from Savannah. He got count with rapping. Yeah that's how I knew.
Speaker 1: Like saying like you got to count lock down with the rapping. He got count lock down with you, okay.
Speaker 2: Show, I'm like, yeah, boy, how did That's how I know I had him?
Speaker 1: So you started like basically popping up like twenty seventeen. Then when you really stop, people start seeing you outsided.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. That was one of my biggest scruggles in my life. I just was going through it by everything. You know how it be like, no disrespect to the women in the room, no disrespect to no women across the world. I ain't even about to say nothing crazy though. I'm just about to say that boy, a nigga turning seventeen and a girl turning seventeen is totally two different things. What you mean, mine, we got way more pride than them. They might have pride, y'all, women might have pride with people, but y'all have four five different homegirls who y'all ain't got no pride with y'all to be like I just fuck this nigga last I just did this girl in my period on this nigga burned me. Y'all got that type pride between each other. Niggas ain't nigga's pride so big it come, you know, beck it come down to the point where you might sit up there and be every nigga got multiple secrets. He kept hisself. I doubt we got multiple shit that's going to the grade with us. Y'all ain't got women. Ain't got multiple shit that's going to the grade with us. And if they do, it's going to the grade grade. We wouldn't even see a sign of them knowing all of us knowing that. So right seventeen life goal to here and for rid that's when you start noticing things. It's like you be blinded. It's like man growing up thirteen fourteen fifteen, it's kind of like you blind. At least that side was me. It's like you blind, like, oh, this nigga just got shot right here. You're so blinded. All you know is he got shot. You don't know nothing or nothing like that. You might not even care. All you might do care to it. No, listen, I'm about to get to that. Listen, you don't even know what's going on. All you heard is this nigga got shot. Now you're scared, you young, you're scared sleeping the room by yourself because somebody just got shot down the street. Mama, you got shot. Daddy 'all can't sleep in my room. To sleep here with y'all. It might hurt something, It might hit you like that. Times so right, and I'm just speaking on the seventeen year old. I'm stay on the topic, but I'm giving the example versus nine by such such as got shot down boy, that's fucked up boy. Once you got cuts and shit, you immediately thinking about how to stop something like that happening to you are your circle. It's like you don't even give a fuck out of even niggas. No more girls. Don't nigga be forty five for that little boy just got killed. That sad We like, fucked that nigga, not fucking But it's right you you were not like God bless whoever whoever. But it's like, I ain't got shit to do with us, but Santee and I realized the real struggle because I had to deal with a lot of that type shit on my own bro.
Speaker 1: How did it feel for baby to reach out to you and get on this song like two thousands.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say baby reached out. I ain't gonna say it was more of a like man me and his people saw the kind of nigga named Seaboll. I fucked with Sea Bull. But you know, do the mess situation, it'd be some people like I got real loved ones in the rock game. I know, fuck with me and love me, and I be like, man, guess what I can handle my business if it come down to it. I know what I'm gonna do. I know how tonna go like if it yeah yeah, yeah. So I really don't need to put this and that person in that because, boy, if it comes down in the chains getting put on our arms, I know I can hit the yard with clean paperwork. Everybody ain'tybody hit the yard with clean paperwork. Everybody might not even hit the yard. They ushing they ushing the interrogation room for what even But this might be a whole three years to this case even caught and you already sing it, you know. And me so I try to keep away from a lot of people with me saying that I c boy I love you like a fuck. I know what it is between us, even though I ain't no, we ain't talking to nothing. I rather it be like that because if you win it, and if and if me being a part, if you gonna fuck some ship up for you, I'd rather sit right here. Why would I want you to lose?
Speaker 1: So so so you're saying basically that a lot of people, a lot of people pulled away from you right how they feel?
Speaker 2: Nigga? Remember yesterday I was saying, Damn, I realized I'm really on my own. I noticed that ship. Not just the industry, it's just with multiple things. I come on that bank your street, nigga. Now even if you pass that, nigga, they can't you. Nigga move you the Calabasians right now, Nigga that don't take Zone six out you white in fact, down't start the fact that when I go on thirty eighth and harden see or whatever, niggas ain't gonna be like, no, what ug and what's up? Down't take the respect we don't gain rightether we did some gangster shit or not. Respect is respect, nigga. I'll be telling my little cousins, boy, respect is due to a shit zoo A damn mini dog. Don't matter what happened, all right, Listen, I feel like man, last night I noticed I'm like, boy, A lot of niggas a lot of people respect a nigga, especially downhill, especially when they know about this and that, especially when you got and they know bless you. So the respect don't leave or nothing like that, but it comes in. I came out to a point where the gangster the ship that done got dead on me far as like the shots that done got fired against me and the shots that done got fired from this side against them. It's like I'm fucked up on both sides because people are like, damn this nigga everything on some gangster ship. Boy, I just don't want to be around. So yeah, I respect that ship, boy, but listen, I'm gonna keep it all the way around. When these table turned, boy, respect that. I don't fuck with your eyes no more. That's what you got. It ain't about me respecting it. Is you gonna respect it one hundred percent when it go down. Is you gonna respect it enough to say, well, I wasn't like what like it is? You like? Like we said in the beginning of this conversation you, is you gonna hold yourself accountable for not really being here? I caught some third time and off this ship all this. I'm gonna tell you what's the time amount and all that. I ain't gonna really do that on hire because the people that's gonna be watching this, I want to pop up on him.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to pop up on you.
Speaker 1: What what part do you think you played in pushing people away though you personally.
Speaker 2: Being on them? Drugs, leaning, you know how that lean go that leave me loan, all that type ship? You know that ship make you angry?
Speaker 1: Is Hemah for sure, I made you angry. I'm talking about the next day you fucked up. You gotta drink it just so you can kind of not be so angry. You gotta keep drinking like you wake up and don't drink on the next day. Yeah, you're gonna be blown the whole day. But when you own it, the vibe that have you on the sleeping tide irritated, Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You irritated. You and nigga might be like like a nigga might be helping you, like you know, we somebody so we gonna always have a loved one who love us. They not do boys or nothing, like they just love us or nothing. Thank you drinking that note, you're done all right? Sure they not play the role. I'm gonna get that out your weight. They might be coming to do that. And you're like you on that leader, You're like, man, what you're doing? Man?
Speaker 1: This water?
Speaker 2: You a nigga that ran people love like he snow this. Listen to my camera, man listen him. Yeah, they security whatever, but these my people from real for real, Like, fuck that security ship. I know they're busting. We got open what these my people, nigga like I go to sleep around them? I will.
Speaker 1: Boy this.
Speaker 2: I holler at you in a minute. And you know, boy, listen, I don't know how other people take this ship, but boy, going sleep around somebody is something serious. I don't know how serious people look at that, but boy, that like being on an open door in jail. Boy, this ain't no two man right here. We're on an open door. Boy, I gotta know what's going on for me to just fall a sleep. I fall asleep round now. But I ran on some people off on that joint. So I'm a part of that ship too. Now do some of these niggas.
Speaker 1: Fuck with you? Like off camera, off, offline off like I fuck with you. They showing the love, but they don't now want people to show that they show ain't love.
Speaker 2: Rappers, Yeah, come on, you, you know what's going on. You're from the You from a city of Vanessa's. You from a city of manipulators, like, yeah, we're gonna do what we gotta do to get to the top type shit. Man, you know how the be oh little corn door boy? No, no, boy, you know what's crazy. I just tell somebody this the other day. Man, boy, man, you ain't you you? I know you never heard me. I don't know if you watch me or not, but I know you. You see everything, and certain shit go violent enough that everybody just see it. And if you ain't seen it, she's seen it, or he's seen it, or he's seen it. Your cousin's seeing it.
Speaker 1: You never heard me.
Speaker 2: Get on the internet and be like, boy, I know I rapped better than ninety five percent of these niggas. I know how to do. I ain't even gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Old like, ain't never said that's your first time saying.
Speaker 2: My first time ever like, bro, like, Bro, I know I do. Man. First of all, these niggas be having fifteen people in the studio with them, and they don't even be in the studio. They be at what's called in La when they be making the cookies for you what the studio called?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: The one? When they be making the cookies.
Speaker 1: Oh right now, Holland, you know what I'm saying about the cookies?
Speaker 2: Good? Yeah, on Holland, All right, they be really outside, I mean, big man, I'm the rapper. Now we outside chilling. They right here hooping, they right smoking the joint. Man right here, we chopping it up about these flugs out here, and how we about to finesse them the fort the homeboys on that ain't really happen, but that's what's going on. So right, hold on, bank, let me walk in the studio. It's fifteen rights in. You got something, you got something yet, you ain't wrote nothing down yet. I'm gonna come back in when y'all got some. Man, these niggas getting that shit written, bro, And it's not I'll just say you think I'm wrong with that shit? No, not a this ship about to bring a honey in. But it's the difference between being and this ship for the money and this ship be in your heart trying to get some money with it. This ship my heart, boy, bank boy, everybody can stop fucking with me to dead tomorrow, one tight world, boy. The shots could come out of the water and say fuck you. The angels could come down and say, I'm no longer shining on you. I'm an steal rode me.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like let me ask you a question like ten You say ten months old? So you're seeing things a lot clear, right, man?
Speaker 2: I have seen things clear enough never to do a drug again.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're saying ship clear, what you fuck with you do? I saying if you were sending back on top of the game and little Kwando Rundo your name something else, the Kwondo Rundo and all that hot ship he got going on, what you fucked with you?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna answer that. But let me ask you something real quick for this question. You you want you You ask her for a smart question. You asked her for a a lifespan, living life longer, ask elevant and more course answer or your man, hell now went fuck with me? Nigga? If I was on top of the game, I don't care if man ships so fucked up nowadaysn't like, boy, we this podcast your day. In my day, this ship might be from ninety five to ninety four to twenty four. Back in the day, I would have been up today because it was too many real niggas to beat the real like, hey, we fucking with him? He just yell. But in today's time, no, I went and fuck with me. It don't matter if I knew, Like now, look, brother, I'm really ain't wrong. That's what's going on.
Speaker 1: Come on that Dan.
Speaker 2: You know certain people know when they right or wrong. Keep that poker things.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm trying to see what you're saying. Go ahead, go ahead, what you're saying, you're na nah, real shit what you're saying. No, I'm trying to see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Like, bru bruh, bruh. Bro Listen, you're talking about should have been on top of the game so right and me everything that happened, I happened. I'm talking every last thing. Ain't got a step and I'm looking down little buck cuk Rap. I ain't gonna lie. I ain't about to fuck with him though, boy, because I'm on top of the game. Ain't no shots getting fired, ain't no policeisen fuck the state, Nigga. I had the fans on me. I'm glad listen to fans, had twenty four thousand phone calls on me. Boy boy, Nigga. Once I found out all this, boy, I just want to god by, cried Nigga and dropped to my knees like I'm glad. I ain't blit some shit. I'm glad this ain't happened. Why be fucked up right now? Whoever else that's on top of the game, they would have been sitting back smiling right now like this. Nigga played hisself. Mother Nature got him sometimes. Mother sometimes you ain't gotta Sometimes you don't have to do shit to people. Some fucking all these niggas yelling about get back out and yelled at before fuck get back. Sometimes Mother Nature gonna come back. Boy. If you standing in this grass in the tree box and growing the roots, grab you and drag your glass under. I ain't did nothing. I ain't gotta go to jail for that end. I ain't gotta deal with God whoever. Somebody got followers?
Speaker 1: How you how you get to that? To get to that point though, still staying in the same environment, having the same type friend. How you get to that that mindset?
Speaker 2: Mind? A lot of niggasa say ship like this, but they don't be meaning it and they don't be seeing it. Mine too much blood spelling too much?
Speaker 1: You think the l a sense uh situation changed you? Ship happened in l a.
Speaker 2: Hell. Y'all, Hey, y'all, that ship changed me. Boy, that's ship and changed me. And that shit changed me enough to tell myself how I agree to go to hell if I gotta do this and that and it's gonna send me to hell? All height cool, I'm cool with burning for eternity. That's how much that shit changed me.
Speaker 1: Did it take anything from you? Like?
Speaker 2: And it took nothing from me? Gaze something to me?
Speaker 1: Though, Okay, you know what it gave to me.
Speaker 2: I used to walk around, even in my city, Nigga always been up when it came to the scoreboard. When it came to the football, theere on my team was winning, so right, I used to walk around and say, ain't nobody did shit the US. I ain't lost no partners. Boy. From the flipp of between a coin toss. First, I was on Hisa boy been tails ever since then, ye man, but that alas ship scared me the most because and I been losing partners and all that. It scaring me the most. The situation then, you know that was my minds. I love that nigga. Look, man, you know it's serious. You now, nigga, that nigga boy Popfore I go to sleep, pop on the mirror in my bed. That's the last in my line. That's the last thing I see. That's all I think about, nigga. I ain't got so tripped out to the point where I be thinking about having a son just the name of Savaia like and I be like that. It'd be to the point where I'd be like, what am I tripping? If once you go to questioning yourself, you tripping. I'm talking about questioning yourself in your head, like am I tripping? Well? You tripping?
Speaker 1: Did it all to your music? Or like the music you make? Did it all to your music?
Speaker 2: Mine? Not music? Shit, man, Nothing can also my music. Nothing could suck me up with music because anything.
Speaker 1: That happens I'm saying about the ship you talk about, it'd.
Speaker 2: Be at times I'd be rapping and I'd be like Damn, I put pop in every song, but shit, I look at it like I'm rapping for my form, my partner. I just recently noticed something. You want me to tell you what La did to me? I just seen you lost the partner, So right, nigga, you know how I know that really hurt you. I've seen you driving what is.
Speaker 1: Called let my man, my man, you see listen. I'm like, damn, right there, wat too here like you said every way you see here like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga, we gonna you know we're gonna get you here, right, you bear me? Yeah, like you could tell. When somebody hurt by something, it ain't about them, it ain't. It ain't about the actions you make for them. It ain't about all that, right, don't get me wrong, man, don't get me wrong. It is kind of about action going on, But it ain't about the action you want. It's about the representation you got for them. It's about how you standing up for them and how you continue. It's about it's about you turning into that person basically. So I knew that that's what that did to me, That that that death, my mind dying, That fucked me up enough to start noticing it's like I can't. It's like I could see people who grieving.
Speaker 1: Did you ever go through a point where you blame yourself or did people blame you for that?
Speaker 2: Man, people blame me for it. I ain't never blame myself for that ding. You know, Like we've been talking at the beginning of this, I'm down with taking the blame. I'm even down with taking the blame for shit that ain't But something like that, I don't take to blame for that. Bro, A lot of shit don't come with a lot of shit don't be a part of the plan. It just be would come with the game. That's how I look at that shit was a game plan? Yeah, got shit come from playing the game.
Speaker 1: What's the shit you do different? Just so that you won't be in that type of situation? No more?
Speaker 2: The shit that I do different is not necessarily nothing different. It's something that been a routine since I was five six years old. I just just be frying.
Speaker 1: That's all you can do.
Speaker 2: You gotta do better and pray. Ain't nothing on earth gone.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you feel about I'm Muslim, but you see, I ain't known here on no big super Islamic, because I told myself, I'm Muslim, and I'm living for the Dean and Dean and a Lah. I'm not living to get no fame off this, none of that. So I ain't really even gotta be doing all that. Man, that could be something personal?
Speaker 1: What made what made you comfortable to transition to Muslim?
Speaker 2: My people in here Muslim? All my people always this this bro this big fat podcast, I almost speak a big fact. All my people always been Muslim. Bang. Go listen to my tapes from six years ago. I've been screaming a law in shah Lah. I'm douly law right or wrong. I've been doing that. It's just I always felt like, well, I'm crooked. I can't have two hearts. I just tell my uncle, tell y'all at my line, I can't. I can't be Muslim because I'm criped. How can I have with us being from Georgia and US I don't know about other states, but you know down here in Georgia, you hit that chain game, you can't be Muslim and cryp and blood and what you in? You Muslim? All right? You Muslim? Then? Because when that war pop off in them bloods having a stand off with them Muslims and you blood and Muslims who you rocking with? And I always felt like, boy, crimp right, and you know Crypt then less deep. You know that right, And Georgia chain games. You know that Crypt is the less deep in the can. And that's something I still would have said, Yeah, I'm crupped. I know we only ate deep at this camp, but this is when I'm standing on I've been standing on this my whole life. I'm not about to hit this chain game and change because it's gonna be somebody being not coming from the county jail or somebody from out of town Florida County, Bill County or something that I mean, the juvenile with me, they gonna get here and say he used to be cripped. So I'm always staying on this ship all the way out through with wyld ill you seeing me. I always felt like you couldn't have too heard. So I never took my shaharta back then. But I didn't just wake up and just take my shaharta. Bro, like I've been thinking about Islam. Islam always been my life. I always looked at a lot is God, what you.
Speaker 1: Think, what you gazed the love and the hate in the city from your home city? Is it fifty fifty seventy thirty love? Hate? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Man holes? Love me niggas? He hat and uh you know that ship good? Yeah to say, But I say this ship ninety ten because more bitches living in niggas.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: That shit just real and I'm trying to be living with him.
Speaker 1: How you link with b.
Speaker 2: Instagram? But boy, I ain't a lie. Boy. If you can watch any other interview nigga, don't. If you could, if one of y'all could, you could get somebody to do it or whatever, call me, I get somebody to do it, face somebody or whatever. I go playing ship and get somebody to go look up what nobody to tell you? You know, I'm telling you one hundred percent. I don't. Never anytime somebody in the interview asks me about why be I don't, I'd be like, I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: But it's different with you. I know you you came from. I don't believe you came from.
Speaker 1: I guess some sanitizer we can we can cut for a second, Okay, go ahead, come on, I'll just.
Speaker 2: Tell you they're eating Cereal.
Speaker 1: Out the box. Go ahead, what you said, I do want a little bit of that wine.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sober, y'all, but damn let the niggas drink a little bit of God.
Speaker 1: Damn ship.
Speaker 2: White can't.
Speaker 1: Because ship down.
Speaker 2: With even camera man Alright, White b was on the top of my top, like I was saying, Man, I don't really talk about top on nothing like all these internet geek freaks. They know how to tweak some ship up from me in bank and get a bunch of different clips to me saying, do talk about top and play and have it go with what I'm about to say. I'm about to talk about talk with you, because I know he'll talk about I know he'll chop it up with you, just me knowing him like Bro, like my brother, Me and brother down and think alike. I'm telling you, Me and br like Bro probably think a little worse, but we think of for real real we we think of like it should I be seeing him, dude, Like I be like, damn, that's what.
Speaker 1: Should I do?
Speaker 2: And I know it be the same with me, like we're gonna smoke them cigarettes back in the bag like me, like I it be five thirty in the morning, he might be in the studio. It's the top nigga. A nigga sleep a nigga, Like, what the hell is five thirty? And I know I do the same thing in people like I'd be like, damn brother, dude, the same thing as me, bro real one, my bang bro gave me a m like, I know what you know, money, yeah, nigga, but you know certain you know, we don't kind of sort of kind of got to the level world. That's a lot of money still, but we be wishing and hoping for more. But like just like Bootsy Boy, my partner always, my partner, Flash nigga, all the little Donald Flash forever Donald, that nigga always be like, you know why Bootsy on top level? And I'd be like, why this the leo I was telling you about? He'd be like, he still know the worth of a thousand dollars? Boy, I still know the worth of a thousand dollars. Boy, bang, I know that a thout what we were talking about in the beginning, what a young nigga do for two thousand, I'm just a thousand off from him splitting your shit, you me, boy, I know the worth of a thousand dollars, bro, like I nigga gave a nigga m on some well ship on some calling me like hey, kwandos, I'm my daughter about to give you. That's his exact words, that's all. And guess what I did? What I just did? Laugh And I'm like, what is man? Crazy as the motherfucker? I'm like, what for real? He like, for real? You know people go to talking like me. That's just this is how my family sounds. But this that Savannah sound. Really, if more artists, if more people, artists, football players, whatever, get on from Savannah, A lot of people notice I'm not the only one sound like accent and I know you know yeah they think we some like borderline New Walley. All right. I'm like, dagn what the fuck? And Nigga really made away for that ship happen. I'm like, what, boy, cousin Nigga love that?
Speaker 1: Man, You're saying you got undeniable lords to form? Why?
Speaker 2: Because remember how we was talking about earlier about a nigga dawn there do this to certain nigga bitches and this and that that be around. But I want nothing to cross that mind. He don't even you know what I noticed even down to me. Just ten thousand dollars ain't nothing to me. And certain niggas twenty thousand ain't nothing in them, certain niggas thirty. Ain't he go all the way to a hundred, you know, like Pluto future. I know he could give a hundred a nigga one hundred mans and they don't mean a damn thing to him. You hear me, all right, A nigga could give a nigga ten thousand dollars. So right, whole time, this shit ain't nothing to me. But this ship is the fucking globe to him.
Speaker 1: This is everything everything, this nigga, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he thinking so hard into it, Say you do ran now of thinking spots about the ship. He's still thinking he he got ten million ways to thank you for this and you only had a hundred ways to receive it. Yeah, I'm telling you so.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I'm on that type ship with him. He ain't him signing me, and all that came down to probably being nothing to him and me becoming somebody probably been nothing to him. Him giving me this and that probably been nothing to bro And why be went to road with me through all this bullshit that's going on it. Come on that bang. We niggas we black fuck not saying fuck, but the cities were from no matter the state, none of that, none of that down and were black. Yeah, bro, were black down our skin color. Bro, Why be wanting to roll with me through some of this ship that's going on? Boy?
Speaker 1: I be nothing right now. Oh he's saying him standing with you, cand of help you because.
Speaker 2: You him nigga saying like boy, your talk rocking with him? Like boy, listen, boy, I don't know what talk want me to do this boy, and he ain't doing nothing. He ain't did nothing at all him, no, no, nothing, nothing. He never did nothing around me, none of that. I don't know nothing none of that and nothing ever went on. But I'm just telling you this. I know a lot of niggas. Man. I put this on every dad homeboy I got, boy. I put this on my little homeboy fat and out of everybody that died in my life, everybody, no pops scaring me, but fact scaring me because I used to be on his as. Like love, boy, you need to do this, you need to do that. You know when you yell at somebody a lot, boy because you want them to be this, you want them to be better. I feel like I yelled at little more, you know as I used to be on Little bird Ass. I yelled at him more than I I could have been cool and calm with him, but I just wanted him to be better. So any think I gotta stamp on him is for show boy. That nigga talk on that boy, that nigga. Well, I'm telling you that man ain't nothing to fuck with. Boy. Listen what I man? You Listen. We're from Georgia and now you know we on one not bag well Frouisiana different though I don't killing nobody say they different. They different from us, They're different from us. We probably all get them the same thing. They're kind of different from much though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how you hold on for you?
Speaker 2: How you feel about that?
Speaker 1: About what you feel like?
Speaker 2: Louisiana different?
Speaker 1: You feel like I feel like I feel like, Nah, all states are different. You know what I'm saying, i'ma I'm gonna say that because in their own way, because there will be a nigga in New Orleans. He could he could be somewhere saying the same thing about you from how you came that he ain't never seen come from his city. You know what I'm saying, nigga be like by them Georgia. Nigga difference spelling a nigga different because of how you rock.
Speaker 2: We listen, though, Georgia. We stand on principles. A nigga kill you for a principal.
Speaker 1: Down here in.
Speaker 2: Louisiana, they'll kill you for no reason.
Speaker 1: Oh nah, for sure. A lot of places though, a lot a lot of places.
Speaker 2: Even in our place. Our main reason is the principal, their main reason. There's nothing that's different different.
Speaker 1: Do you do you have any survivals remorse?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: What's the definition of like when you feel like, damn man, how did I make it through? And he he didn't. They ain't even gotta be deaf. It could be just like making it.
Speaker 2: Out anything you asked me. This is my life, so I'm gonna already take it in how I want to take it in, put it out how I want to put it out, and having somebody take it that's how they took it.
Speaker 1: Hm. Fact.
Speaker 2: The only thing I have survival mouch about it is my fucking child. I just appreciate you, don't how that I'd be wondering if the stuff I had to do to survive and the ways I moved to survive, and it ain't I ain't ducking no nigga, bang, I'm ducking along. I feel like they on my ass for real because I feel like, like I told you, nigga, paint that picture once, they gonna get that portrait off the wall and put it in the court room. That's what you're wish.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, basically, if you go to jail or something hewn to you, you would feel more sad that your daughter got to go through the I left. I ain't leaving, So you know, I'm just saying, like, that's what survivor's remorse is, like you feel sad for a person that went through some or gotta go through something that you don't gotta go through no more. You know what I'm saying, Ain't it?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's what if you tell me like, ain't it ain't that right? Right?
Speaker 1: It's like it's like somebody God damn then't didn't didn't get like you said, are you still right here talking? Some people ain't able to be right here locked.
Speaker 2: Us your question. I ain't got no remorse for nobody but somebody who went through something that something to survive, and they could speak about this survival other than that. No, I ain't got that.
Speaker 1: And if you could bring if you could bring somebody back, what you bring back? If you bring one person back from the.
Speaker 2: Dead, It's crazy how allow work. I don't never answer question straight up if you peat that, because I feel like if I answer question straight up, first thing that flow out on the fly, my mouth is gonna have an automatic opinion to it. If I do it, I do it. They're gonna have to sit down and think about it, have to come up with a reason to have an opinion.
Speaker 1: Because you're giving your perspective.
Speaker 2: For showing nine times out of ten the opinion hating ship. And that's what I need them, some hating ship. If you ain't got no haters, you ain't so I need that.
Speaker 1: What if you got everybody hating them?
Speaker 2: I'm the most popular? How do so?
Speaker 1: Do it feel lonely? Sometimes? Like you said, you woke up yesterday or yesterday you realize, Bro, all I got is me?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Do that feel lonely?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask a boat field questions if I could bring anybody bag you all you asked me if I could bring anybody back.
Speaker 1: One person.
Speaker 2: You even asked me, you ain't. Han't nothing to do with somebody that's in the grave, old rappers like that. I bring the old ship. If I could bring anybody back, it'll be me from all the situations like this dump ship in and I could have came back to me right here. That's what I would have did. That's hard because I ain't here to make nobody happy. And if I do make one person happy, it's gonna be not out of ten people. If I make one person happy, not other people are gonna be mad that I ain't wrong. Whoever they wanted me to bring break.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you'll say yourself, basically, you bring yourself back right here with a with a with a different mindset. That's hard.
Speaker 2: You just put me in a situation. That's that's hard. You gotta say yourself.
Speaker 1: Now, that's hard right now, I ain't nobody ain't no. Yeah, that's hard now, I ain't that hard. That's hard right now. Ain't gonna lie. That's hard, said I bring back here? If I could, I could go to go school myself on how to be No, that's hard. I funk with that, said anything else? When I got big, So how you get out the game?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, I got a question for you. Go ahead, Dang banks is own sick.
Speaker 1: It's hurt. That's me, boy, Nah were real talk.
Speaker 2: Everybody go through trauma. So right, what when the first time you experienced trauma, Like the first time, I don't care if it was in ninety trauma and it really hurts you hit you like damn, it's real because trauma. Hold on, hold on before you ask it. I want everybody to know this. Trauma don't have to be a death fact. Boy. Trauma could be something as simple as a lot that got told to you and you thought the truth was gonna come out.
Speaker 1: First time I experienced trauma, when I realized we were poth for real, that real ship, When I realized, oh no, we pop. When you realized you was pooled ship when they time to go to school around some other kids who weren't as poor as us, joy is Bro, that wasn't even out yet.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: The nigga had on Streetball, Adidas and god damn shell toes and ship nigga. I had on my sister, white girl, But I fuck that. I gotta quit. I gotta go figure, give me some money. Man, I had on some jealous nigga gott to wear my sister jealous nigga is ain't finish worked my uncle.
Speaker 2: Know we young? How you was?
Speaker 1: I'm forty six. What you mean no, how you was?
Speaker 2: That you're a real one. I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I don't care high Ohio was then probably like you know Kenner, going through third grade, that ship didn't matter when you funk around. Get to the sixth grade. That's one that you're like thirteen.
Speaker 2: Like to just yesterday.
Speaker 1: And like I told you when trying to get thirteen times, God damn, start liking girl your dig hull when you wake up in the morning. You know, man, I'm poe. I'm Poe. I really ain't got the whole ain't really looking at me like that bro.
Speaker 2: To ash it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You gonna nigga skin as nigga. This ain't working it los, I ain't got the right kind of lotion though.
Speaker 2: One more question, why you talk how been man? Bag man? Fuck all this indus and all that. Just man, this ship from the heart. Man, I don't even want to explain how much the heart it is why you jumped in the screens. Why instead of a legit.
Speaker 1: I ain't I ain't see it. I ain't see I ain't see that. It's simple, you know what I'm saying, Like, who every nigga I know going to work? Broke my unc getting know going to work? He's mad? He been his wife for when the cat hold that nigga bad? He These niggas who happ't out there got a bag. I'll just be here real, all the niggas, by all this ship. The niggas sell it dope. I jumped in the street to hustle, not to be no gangs.
Speaker 2: Boy, Listen, one more question that you could start that not really really really really really really niggas really want to know? What's it? Informants back in your days?
Speaker 1: Is that just the matter been telling a nigga told to get us over here from Africa? What do you mean ain't nigga been telling? It's just a little different form.
Speaker 2: Was it? Informant like comfordential like Damn brother look like a g back. We gotta go to trial and see up this him.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something, bro, and this real ship. Once I seen that the game was over. That's when Nigga like, fuck this ship.
Speaker 2: When you realize the game was over.
Speaker 1: I been realized like two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Damn big Bang, Well, why you ain't been scratching the cute niggas like me from falling in? What you mean?
Speaker 1: How much stress it?
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: Ain't I just knowing podcast a few years ago. I've been saddison.
Speaker 2: Then nigga's been watching you though? What you mean?
Speaker 1: I ain't been on Instagram since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Inst the ground nigga's been YouTube. Ain't have my mind right, ain't big bank DT.
Speaker 1: I ain't have my mind right. I'm gonna keep it real, Ain't It took me forty three years to stop being an idiot?
Speaker 2: That's how I know. I ain't wrong for just realizing what real life was last night.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, I ain't wrong. But but once you realize, you got to stand in it. Though you can't go back.
Speaker 2: I told you I know him on my last fright.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but you can't talk about the same shipping difference.
Speaker 2: You can't come out plus two gonna always equal to four. It's nothing we could do to make it equal five six or sound.
Speaker 1: I know that already they come. God damn trade one deuce.
Speaker 2: Deuce, It's plenty with it. Make the dice sax sound. It ain't that many ways to make the dice say zero. It ain't nothing. Really, ain't no way to make the dice six zero. So when the dice six zero, your ass is out of luck. It's old. I'm trying to keep making it say sound whenever somebody. This time you come around, I'm on four three. Next time you come round, I'm on six to one. Next time you come around, I'm on five two.
Speaker 1: Shit. How hard is it to do music? Now?
Speaker 2: Though? Like boy, music the most easiest thing in my life is it's something I love. I love it more than a bitch or chick or woman or anything that's foreign from the bitch to the car about like.
Speaker 1: Not not not not do the music? How hard is to get your music where it need to be?
Speaker 2: It ain't really that hard because I got fans that I feel like really love me, and I love them and to the point where I don't want to call them fans, I want to call them families. Yeah, I feel like I got I feel like I got enough fans to live boy bang boy, Listen you from the street. Something from the street. You've probably been out, you probably had a You probably was making more money than me logging in the streets. But the same pain knock felt from the street you fell and was equal on that, the same love you fell from you felt from the street. You probably a little further than me. I gotta get to that, But one day we'll be equal on that, because everybody got to grow up and understand and they gonna finally realize. Damn, kwando, really you feel me? So either way, I'm gonna get where you at, even if you scratch further than me, long as I got the way you act, nigg you just told me you forty six boy, bang listen, way when I turned forty.
Speaker 1: Six, interview my younger child twenty three and my oldest thirty one.
Speaker 2: How you down you like? Your first chime was sixteen?
Speaker 1: Sit younger than that? Fifteen?
Speaker 2: Yep, mine, I need to ask you some real shit man to mind mine. You got daughters? Do you have a daughter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got three? Granddaughter?
Speaker 2: Is my wrong?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: Once you had that grand baby? It's hang it up, bro, hang it up, hang it up, no mind, bab don't just be telling me this, hang it up. Don't just be telling me I put ben hang it up? All right? Look though, that's cool, you're supposed to, but you're still here to say you were supposed to a lot of niggas he was supposed to. Yeah, that's the blessing granddaughter? Mean is over with? I'm talking them? What's against ship? Pop off at the store? He okay, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't if it ain't directly involving me. I'm out.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. Is you at the age where you what is it funny to say you scared? Oh?
Speaker 1: Here, I've been saying that, nigga, I been scared.
Speaker 2: I been.
Speaker 1: I was scared when I was in the game. What do you mean? I had a niggas still alive being scared? Them niggas who don't who who just got damn willy niggaga get their ship, not lose nigga. I'm watching them. I'm two pairing of it mind. But I know just because I changed the niggas who felt like they was in the streets with me and felt like dang change. So I ain't moving like I'm ji damn Martin Luther Kingan. Then now I'm still bank all right?
Speaker 2: This is what I want to know. I got a daddy. I love my daddy. We won't talk like that. He did a lot of changing in years. Real nigga did some real street shit in that era. He did everything. How about that? You feel me? But I'm asking you. The only reason I mentioned that is just to say I don't you feel me. It's like I get more informations from other men. Man, fuck some music boy bank. I could have way more money than you right now. You can have more than me. Well, I swear to guard that ship you coulda did wait, fuck a gangster ship, the money and all that. I'm talking little nigga right now. Yeah, it'd be five thirty in the morning. My daughter might my daughter fo she might come in the room and be like, I want some parkcorn. I'm damn sleep no park Okay, go on there, facebalk on. I burned up a smoke oil outside all that. Now I gotta fix another bag. Give it a popcorn, So right, little nigga, for yours.
Speaker 1: I just don't pay popcorn on microwave I do down't work.
Speaker 2: I gotta always put one. You gotta put one more minute. It ain't gonna work. The microwave ain't gonna work. And if y'all put one more minute, send that bag to me and up with this.
Speaker 1: It's always always need.
Speaker 2: Something extra in life. Think about that. You always need something extra life. If you in jail, you got an out. Wow, it's twenty three and one. You want an extra minu it if you freaking it might not come from you, but you might be on the way out of the door. She want to extra minut it? You ten years old? Tack one big bang, come in this ouse. You want an extra minute? Everything need an extra minute in life. That microlwave need an extra minute with a pop porn it needed you are I was gonna need something extra. And as long as you need something extra, you're gonna elevate. Because when you feel like you content, you're gonna stay stuck right there because you gonna you're gonna be okay with that. I ain't okay with nothing. I want to know how deep you see is the ocean is? I ain't stopping to get to the bottom.
Speaker 1: If you if they gave you a chance to be like okay, like the whole industry, the world, family members, people from your neighborhood, people you grew up around, give us a reason to fuck with you. What would you say to refuck with you? Why?
Speaker 2: Cusin from that a Atlanta? Why that? Listen boy? First of all, I'm about to give you a reason nigga should fuck with you. Why fuck with it? I fun?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm out to I'm fus Savanna, and I fucked with the A because a lot. You keep it real with this part.
Speaker 1: Yes, I already know that. Yeah, you know. I told little that when she came up that we interview up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And I was actually talking about a little bit earlier.
Speaker 1: I left.
Speaker 2: She like family, but I don't want her around me, little Sis. Take off you if I'm something that's blocking funk all that, I don't want none of that. I don't want you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So right, because one thing that I know how to handle me get down to it, all right, answer your question? You said what again?
Speaker 1: I said, if you had a chance to have a conversation with the world to get them to refuck with you, after all the things you did to put yourself through whatever, whatever whatever they saw, to get them to refuck with you, what would you say in the mind I set you in a ten months sober you know what I'm saying, you're thinking, if you're receiving ship different, like, how would you break it down that you're different?
Speaker 2: How many commandments the Bible?
Speaker 1: Guy? Ten right?
Speaker 2: Ten? Ten? Right? That ain't as good enough question.
Speaker 1: I don't really know.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I don't really know nothing about it like that either, but we're gonna learn it. That's page. If you break all ten commandments in Jesus, God or Law, Buddha, Jenna, whoever you, how your power is to everybody out here if they still just say, if all these different religions had the same ten commandments and you broke all of them and you passed, and God is willing to still accept you in general, which is heaven. If he's still willing to accept you, make me do.
Speaker 1: I'm just him man.
Speaker 2: I ain't got the power of a snap of a finger, because if I did, you know I probably didn't do a lot of wrong with the power of the snap of the finger. But you and know I had a snap of the finger because I beg you up, most beautiful kid in the world, best brain nobody can out thank me. I'll be snapping my finger twenty four to sound. He don only snap his finger when it's necessary, and when it's necessary, it's mandatory. When something become mandatory is obligated. When it's obligated, it's coming down on you.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like what you're going through is necessary? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hell yeah, nigga, it's necessary on me taking the blame. It's necessary on me going through this to show me life being the game. I'm on my last strike and this stripe that I'm on right now, petty next time, and shit is gonna be some old other ship that I can't handle. And since I'm all right, are you, oh you you run here screaming you solid? All right, I'm gonna put you in a situation where you're gonna be fucked up, facing many many, many plenty years, and you're gonna keep it solid, and you're gonna do that ship day for them. Your they gonna go by slaughter in the worm, and your thoughts gonna move faster than the motherfucking what the ship called a jet.
Speaker 1: What would you tell your old self, nineteen year old self right now, trying to give yourself a game, what would you tell yourself?
Speaker 2: You want me to be real?
Speaker 1: No other way, bro, no other way, bro.
Speaker 2: I think boy, I gotta fix this, Mike. Y'all gotta hear me on this one. A woman, a girl is going to be there for you way before your homeboy, Because when you go to jail, a girl gonna write you bank. You go to jail, a girl is now times out of ten, she got that hundred dollars to put on your books. You know that your ass go to the grade. Your partner gonna come post some lick out on your post, you on the snout just to fuck another hole off it your girl?
Speaker 1: Why you saying niggas trying to get sympathy puts off a nigga, man, You know that.
Speaker 2: Come on, Bang, niggas, Come on, bank, niggas want sympathy puts you off? They man, that's come on that bank. I have told you your day and my day ain't the same. I'm gonna teach you about my day and I'm gonna learn from yours. How about that?
Speaker 1: That's hard you said? Now, it was the whole of niggas in my day too. Now doing a lot of who.
Speaker 2: Ship though, man, Bang, we ain't the first people to turn twenty twenty one, forty six, ain't nothing under the sun is new. It'll been done true.
Speaker 1: What's something you want to take back though, like in your life? It could be anything like, Man, I don't want to take that back though.
Speaker 2: You I feel you gotta ask me different, and it's almost you gotta ask me different and make sure you asks me in a different way. That's like explain sometimes Gods, its specially especially kids on this especially kids on this earth. Right. I love all crippled, dumb and blind, and they're not dumb. I'm just saying that's something we said, crimple dumb blind, that's something that I Mama's using us. Yeah, I love all them because I know they ain't necessarily got free will. If they did, they'll be doing what we're doing is sitting back chilling, or I need a pokes or I need some weeds. I'm like, what this bitch bank whole hours down? What's something that I could take back that I feel like God gave me all free powering? Well over? Or what about if I was born that way? You gotta react me the question because I still be in the thought about what if I wasn't born and had these type of thoughts?
Speaker 1: Nah? Okay, Nah, that's hard. Well. What I'm saying is when you feel like one of your thoughts was wrong afterwards, now living in it, what's one thing that you would take back? Like, Man, damn, I wouldn't. I shouldn't. I overreacted. I shouldn't have did that in that moment. I shouldn't thought I should have been thinking like this, like shit. You learn from that you probably will never do again because you know the results of it.
Speaker 2: Boy, sometimes when you have a thought that you finally sit down and realize is wrong, that means you in the situation. When you're in the situation, it's like you late, But it's cool to be late. But when you're too late, it's over with. So long as you in it, it's cool to be late situation. He looked at his wise they ain't too late right now? What so listen and sometimes you could get it. You you, you could get yourself in a situation where it's too dam You got partners that got life sentence historical question for me to ask. I knew that, But like I said my partner, I told him, first thing I thought about what you you was you was against the first thing he thought about?
Speaker 1: What about me?
Speaker 2: Thinking about you? Is why you gotta lave moments? Why that's gotta be what you bring up. So first thing I gotta ask you is if dude, you got partner, even though I I know you got buners doing life, I got an exodus because maybe all your partner successful, maybe all y'all mean it. I know I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's why I act that ship Win't that happened though that it ain't never happened nowhere, No weell but.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. People who got life is too what what you mean it's too lame?
Speaker 1: I can't say that though, cause niggas. God ain't never too late for God. He bringing niggas home. How they feel You got some niggas. That's fighting.
Speaker 2: Man, You got niggas that you got some niggas, that's fighting. They got all their paperwork and they bump and they call it home, telling you this what it is and this is that, this is what that is. Soon as they get off the phone, they style this niggas. After they styled him. You got put on the door here in the shower, he not came out the shower, got dressed. He eat in the pocket. They go, boy, he calling you back telling you the same dam thing. I'm going to court this day, this day, that day cool. I want everybody to come on. You feel me. I feel for everybody who bowled I feel like everybody who bowled out got a chance. Don't ever give up on that now I'm gonna say that. But some people that's bowed out dead took the wrong All the evidence been in front of the jury. Ain't no paperwork been miscorrect and none of that in the courtroom. It's too late, man. If it's no misconsumption, if that's a word.
Speaker 1: You said, you're saying, you're saying basically like, but don't do you think do you think a person supposed to accept it? Though? Do you think a person supposed to accept it? It is too late.
Speaker 2: There's always a way, man, It's always a way. But like you just asked me, boy, do you see you basically asked me about the.
Speaker 1: Self a criminal accountbationcept incrimination. Sometimes it's over it, you're saying, Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Killer was put on the bed for you to go to sleep, my nigga. Sometimes it's just trying to lay down, even if you're in a situation on nobody I agree with that, yeah, because people scratch, don't lay.
Speaker 1: Down yeah, because because because laying down is giving up. Even if I got a light sending, it don't mean I'm laying now. I still I'm in the hustle. Now. I ain't saying I might not get it, I might not get out, but I'm in the hustle.
Speaker 2: I ain't. I ain't say that I'm on the I'm on the I'm on I'm strictly on. If everything the court did was absolutely right, the Jewlry had you did gilt to you at ten witnesses cane, they got the gun, they got the finger prints, they got you on folk Kate footage. It's old. You bowled out. It's too late. It's too late to get out. It ain't too late to run up ten million dollars in this motherfuckering take care a fan from out side and this shit and fans somebody three to get out again.
Speaker 1: So it ain't too late.
Speaker 2: It's too late until you make yourself another person. And that's what we're here for me to become another person. Fact fact I was gonna eventually get to that. But you listen, this is why I ain't gonna lie by fuck with you, man, because I want every nigga to know all around the world, but especially in Georgia because boy, it's like boy, the government and the law and Georgia's fucked No we got nigga boy, big bank, Well we got niggas. My partner Jerry, that man he bowled out for some shit. You were supposed to catch her out and they like in they were all he was just supposed to do a dying for We know, fliny, I know niggas who've been locked up twenty five years now. So right I'm twenty five years old. That mean they been locked us halves before I was born or either after a couple of days, after a month or whatever. You know niggas that been locked up. What's the oldest person you know? There's lock go from the street.
Speaker 1: Oh, my partner, Hir he went to jail when he was like shit, I had to be like fifteen, so he'll be like eighteen ninets. He's been going thirty years.
Speaker 2: Bro. That just fucked up. You know why you don't thinking? I felt like jail should be set on the accordance of how you're not.
Speaker 1: The change of if you've been rehabilitated, they should chicken, see have you been rehabilitated that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, like, boy, you got niggas who killed folk guy Nigga Bootsy Hot little Bootsy bat as donkey you know, don't don't.
Speaker 1: I just interviewed Dunk on my other donkey Nigga.
Speaker 2: I grew up on Bootsy Nigga. Nigga know about Junkie all the way, honey, all the way to man the whole paston line.
Speaker 1: Boosty different, I mean boost different too, but that nigga don't different. We just interview. Don't he different? You can't. You can't get him. I was trying to push him off for you can't get him off for he didn't see it about what he's talking about, and he was. He was all the way the dumbing way you all the way to dumbes, That's what I'm saying. But and then you know how much time he had life already, all the other this everything, but ship happened. So you can't say that, bag.
Speaker 2: Guess what. You can't say that if you by me and everybody who bowled out right now, I ain't never too late for tables, Yeah, n I ain't. Why nigga need a o G like you in his life to let him know because you.
Speaker 1: Can get in there and and like you say, it might not be the court system that know that your heart done shift that God will and find a way and get you out of the same ship. We don't. Don't say some folks came out of nowhere and tell him, Hey, you been released. Released. You know what I'm saying, Like ship happens, man, when you're dropping music.
Speaker 2: Man, I done get on the topic by that ship.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll skip over then, Nah, what is big fast? Go ahead? Bro? You said what if you?
Speaker 2: It just made me think about something too. Little nigga called me on the other day. That's one twenty five. I remember being twenty. I remember being sixteen calling niggas un Can they tell me the same thing? Now? Be that nephew come out.
Speaker 1: I want to be aunt though, I mean live. Yeah, I mean that nigga living. He's still living that I know.
Speaker 2: You lit a street whole.
Speaker 1: Niggas. Don't call you dad now you're down there, crackhead, like dad, Hey Dad, you down there?
Speaker 2: Jay? Niggas granddad and I am a grand dad. Nigg grandad outside Listen, when everybody is on some agreeable ship, they call you granddadd and Dad, Yeah, yass, everybody don't want to call you when everybody everybody not gonna take up for some real shit or some god or some o g ship. Everybody in real ones they hated us too now. But with the music, ship, man, this next hour't just forgive me. I'm trying something, man, I'm trying what.
Speaker 1: You mean what you're trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying something like what I'm trying to work my move on what I think going on to see if that's what's going on?
Speaker 1: So different type of music?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what something different type I'm trying something like what I'm trying something big bang bank, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Who's doing it?
Speaker 2: Who? Like I'm trying I'm trying that?
Speaker 1: But who doing the type of music you about to do.
Speaker 2: I'm trying something something, something something, I'm trying something. I'm trying something.
Speaker 1: You're going R and B.
Speaker 2: It ain't that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna R and B.
Speaker 2: I cooked down. That might be the next thing I tried. Work what youre trying country man? Hell not what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But they've been doing somety Ship. That's hard though. I've been seeing that you wait from tex trying something that take no how you coming dance music. What you're doing.
Speaker 2: I'm coming what's being played on the radio. That's the best way they're playing.
Speaker 1: You're doing yourself. You got some writers.
Speaker 2: What that girl Tyler? What her hit song is?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: I go boy Big Bank? Ooh perfect, perfect example of why I'm trying something. Y'all Watch this, everybody in even watch this Tyler. You know what that is? Search on Tyler, one of y'all. We need the phone for this. Search a talent. Get on your lving of the phone. I ain't going through your messages or nothing like that. I know I've been saying a little. Let me listening to your hold on boy, Big Bank? Well you a bas thinking live. You ain't never heard of it this boy. If you ain't never heard this song, you don't keep it real. You don't know who Tyler is.
Speaker 1: I probably don't know the song though, watch you, but you.
Speaker 2: Don't know who the person is. Never seeing her, instagral that thought about interviewing her and none of that. I'm about to proved something to y'all on why I'm trying something, trying to.
Speaker 1: Like I was like one of that ship out of here? How you coming? You coming that way?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, because they gonna You're gonna have to turn. Let me ask you something. Let me ask you something with that that's cool, that's dope, and you let.
Speaker 2: Me no, no, no, no, let me say something. People say, I asked me thanking No ty Lady said no. I could tell he really lost Make me Swim Man Water. You heard that off the rip before he even said he knew the song he said out of him. Yeah, that's what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Bro ain't not wrong with that. But but listen, that's why I'm gonna ask you. Do you think you being caught up on trying to convince motherfuckers who already gave up on you hurt you more.
Speaker 2: I don't really understand what you said.
Speaker 1: You know, like like say like like you trying something else. That means you going whole another way and go find because you got the talent right. You know, you got the talent to do music, right, That's what I'm saying. So you changing it up a little bit to reach people that don't even know they're already unconvicted. Kwondo, You see what I'm saying. You know how you over here trying to trying to please the hood and shit like that.
Speaker 2: The hood is I god damn already though, whether they please or not, whether they on his side of myself, they know you. They know so even if they listening, they fuckingf they ain't listening, and they know I can speak, Yeah, I can get on the BT Awards right, not freestyle. I'm talking about a nigga player beat I ain't ever heard before, all tenanty niggas that's behind you in front of me. I wrote something to this ship. I gotta write ship to that ship then, and I'm gonna come out like run of the ain'ts harder than mine and not the way I spin it. They gonna know my heart about to bust out, nigga like damn, it's all right coming out looking at Vane in his neck. Keep serious when we're gonna get some of the new music next month. I'm trying something on this though.
Speaker 1: Why you keep saying you trying, you doing it? Nigga? If you don't did it, you're doing it. I did it.
Speaker 2: So you did something I did. How about this? It ain't even trying. I did something uncomfortable. I did something that I'm not used to doing because I wanted to see how good I am in.
Speaker 1: That, okay, cause I'm gonna tell you something. You're saying you trying something. They take away from the confidence of it, Like I'm trying something they like ain't confidence and comforting in it.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. I' mbout have asked you ship that I really need to know those life do confident party?
Speaker 1: That mean that's the that's the major part that to ma, because if I can't believe you, nigga, I can come in here and do some Bullshy'll save you some bullshy if you believe me, like I can say you this, I paid nigga A nigga sold me an I pad in a bottle that there was a piece of glass one time because it was rap right. I'm just being real, and I believed him.
Speaker 2: So niggas from that age, dude be getting.
Speaker 1: For next to y'all just do running the gas station, nigga. Nigga got one in the hand, brendw Bro. I got like six arms in the truck and nigga tell your number a hummer for a iPad. Boy, come on, boy, you stupid just not knowing that nigga that made you got damn ten thousand off of these hung all the glasses so basebally. What I'm saying that if you believe the motherfucker, they convince you of anything.
Speaker 2: So if I.
Speaker 1: Believe, like if I believe before you play that made me where if I believe that you believe in that song, it's.
Speaker 2: It a Mary Jeans. If nobody ever.
Speaker 3: Hearing him, it wouldn't have been nothing cause we didn't believe vig though, Is it because whoever the first nigga wore 'em and rapped about 'em believe that they was something special that made everybody believe that something special?
Speaker 2: Damn boy, you might just turn me to one of the biggest people in the world sometime. I don't, man, listen, I don't know if you beat this or not. But man, I'm different from a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I I try to get real geniuine heartfelt. I could walk off in time past and days and hours, months and years past, and I still think about cert But I still think about certain moments from kindergarten, even moments been hitting me my whole fucking life. If it was a real moment for me, I still remember, and I think that's all I remember, No moments. Everything else just movie with Exam Whitney is whatever her name is, is that.
Speaker 1: Nah, we can do this ship all night. We're gonna run it back.
Speaker 2: You just taught me some real ship, boy, But it's a finesse what you're just taught me. I damn if you make me say it, I don't here.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna be able to all right, well don't do it, then don't do it. Don't do it. Don't give you a playoff.
Speaker 2: Real quick one time. But that is really too people.
Speaker 1: As long as I can believe, that's what everybody's doing.
Speaker 2: Though, But sometimes I want you don't want That's what I told you. I right, I go pitch Fork, broke Black. I'm the best in the world, stacks.
Speaker 1: That's just like music for me.
Speaker 2: So I want to believe in it. So when you do believe in it, I know it was believable.
Speaker 1: Yes, nah, yeah, yes, that's the word. Nah them facts. But you gotta think the presidents and whoever we vote for and all that that. I ain't doing them as selling.
Speaker 2: What they can do. Oh, I'm going out the president know how he wrought with the screeps, My boy, I ain't even gonna lie. I don't know about Republicans Democrats, and this is all I know is Trump giving pardons and that one right now. Pardon me, you heard what Kodak saying. I said, run out of that, nigga said, left out of jailing nine say battle nobody.
Speaker 1: Hey, talk to the streets one time from quando what you got to tell the streets?
Speaker 2: Man, get out of him now, because it's gonna be too late on your partner gone, because now you're stuck in them. If you really own that and l like that, if you really on that light that you're gonna be stuck in them. Because once you send that bullet in, it connect and somebody got a tolstone over dirt and he buried under it. You gotta forever live like that because it ain't no changing there. Because God ask the element of surprise you walking out of Kroger was right blank. It's the way. Because you not did that before you put out what you you gonna receive what you put out. They say it, boy, ash the ash, dust, the dust, Fuck all that. Boy. That's why I'm glad. I don't know about a lot of other niggas. I done crossed a lot of lines. But guess what I ain't never did. I ain't never crossed that big line.
Speaker 1: Yet.
Speaker 2: I ain't though I'm gonna take yet out of my vocabulary from this day on on on. Yet Yet it's just like giving up saying the word yet, like giving up if boys saying if and but it's just like giving up. It shouldn't be none of that, because everything that flies your mouth should be something that's under your feet. If something under your feet and you standing to all that means is being stood on. So I ain't never crossing no line. I got a chance still to make it this life for show matter. This life is about a long time. The next life is about making it to it for it to be eternity. It's a difference between a long time and eternity. A long time only only amount up to a little bit of eternity. I need eternity. Fuck everything else.
Speaker 1: No, for real, I appreciate you pulling up broke. Then you try to keep help me keeping myself. Make sure y'all log into the big fat network lights to strive, coming in fat podcast. And this ain't nothing big banking. Nobody in his room put me on.
Speaker 2: I've been.
Speaker 1: Nigga, the first nigga post you being on the car. You don't remember that ship? Yes, I do, Okay, I remember that ship for a long time. That twenty sixteen, I think I remember that.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen. I remember dropping me and Joe dirt lock in for Live Black. We ain't got no bail with no cap. I remember you posting me nigga. I remember you saying this young nigga one of the hardest young niggas out.
Speaker 1: I remember that before anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who niggas was? I remember that? No rolling, No, that's whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I just seen it. I just seen it being on a blue car. I posted ship on my page when I had just got on Instagram too.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something for this interview. Go on what you felt about and I ain't trying to stay out long. It got in the house. I got four five.
Speaker 1: Yeah for go play golf anyway, me play play golf down here out?
Speaker 2: What what? What what made you posted?
Speaker 1: I just seen the hunkle bro.
Speaker 2: I seen that.
Speaker 1: That's the only way you were gonna be able to feed yourself with that what you were doing. So you really can't get away from that.
Speaker 2: You really look at ship, You'll just look at so when you look at certain situations. You look at the real part of it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I ain't look at what you were saying. Being on the car just looked at this his only way.
Speaker 2: Damn, that was my only wave.
Speaker 1: Now you can tell I'm saying I could tell being there. I mean looking at it from Instagram.
Speaker 2: A horse, you horse's mouth, this ship Lauren, that.
Speaker 1: Love fa Make sure y'all likes to try to come at the Big Fat Network. That what boy?
Speaker 2: I think that what? Why?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Would bit by Nick Brain?
Speaker 1: Visit the new website today, Big Faxpod dot com dot com