Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast, George Nori with you, Mike Ricksecker back with us. His latest book is called Travels Through Time. He's also the author of A Walk in the Shadows, A Complete Guide to Shadow People. He is a producer and director of the docu series The Shadow Dimension. Produces additional full length content on ancient wisdom, lost civilizations, and the supernatural on his extensive YouTube channel, and for more than six years he has hosted the Edge of the rabbit Hole live stream show, also host the Connecting the Universe Interactive Class, operates his own book publishing and video production company called Haunted Road Media. His website linked up at Coast to Coast. He's got a full social media announcement and we'll go through that in the moment. Mike, welcome back. Have you been buddy.
Speaker 3: I'm doing pretty well. Thanks for having me back to Georgia earlier. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to this and this is a great book, by the way, Travels through Time Time.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I definitely appreciate that as well. This is this has definitely been a Passion Project.
Speaker 2: What does time travel mean to you, Michael?
Speaker 3: Time travel to me is really a state of consciousness. It's a lot more than just you know, jumping into a DeLorean with a flex capacitor. Let the old Back to the Future movie. This is actually, you know, we're talking more interdimensional type travel here. When we're discussing time travel.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's going to be possible to really go back or forward in time?
Speaker 3: I do, and more on the conscious level level on which we will consciously be able to take ourselves to another point in time. I do believe that there are forms of time travel that are happening right now, real in a real subtle way. Uh. You know, we could talk about time slips and things like that throughout our time here this evening. So I do believe it's absolutely possible.
Speaker 2: The subtitle is inside the fourth Dimension time Travel and Stack the Time Theory. What is the last part, Stack the.
Speaker 3: Time theory, Stack time theory. Absolutely So, this is an idea that I've been torn around with for some decades. Here, the idea that all time and take a place where you are standing right now, everything that has happened is happening and will happen are all happening concurrently, and you could take each of those moments like a photograph and stack them all up together, and that is your stack of time. And there are some times in which a couple of those moments will resonate at the same frequency, and we'll get a little bit of a glimpse of each other. Now, when I first started putting these ideas together some time ago, you'll start doing some research in the matter and chemical that Albert Einstein had some similar ideas when talking about the space time continuum, blocking universe, this sort of thing. And I've just kind of taken it another step here when we're talking about personal resonance frequency and vibration, where we're resonating at a certain level in one of those moments within the stack, and I believe that somebody who knows how to tune their frequency correctly can be able to move up and down that stack.
Speaker 2: Mike, when we talk about time travel, is it conceivable that when we have deja vous events, we're time traveling?
Speaker 3: That is certainly a possibility with deja vu when these sources of things come up, A lot of times people will experience deja vu after some sort of dream that they've had that. I mean, maybe they've had a dream about a location or a certain event, and it'll be somewhere down the road that they're actually at that location or experiencing that event and kind of scratches the back of their mind like, wait a minute, this is this is familiar. I've been here before, I've done something like this before, and it may have been from a dream something that could also be from you know, like a past life that this is, you know, some place that they've been before in a past life. So when those moments come up, the consciousness within the person at some point had traversed to another point in time experience of that, and then within the everyday vessel, all of a sudden remembers that that moment has happened before.
Speaker 2: What are time slips, Michael.
Speaker 3: At time slips, This is kind of what I was referring to earlier. When you have those two moments, there's two photos within the stack that are resonating at a bit the same frequency, and we get to see a glimpse of one of these. Good example of this is my good friend Andrew, a parent who grew up in what's known as the Conjuring House farmhouse.
Speaker 4: In Hairsfield, Rhode Island, at the movie The Conjuring was based off of and let's say whatever you want about all the hauntings and things like that that happened there, but she'll even tell you the most significant thing that happened there.
Speaker 3: And they experienced things there for ten years. The most significant thing that happened to her and the family was there was one particular evening that her mother had woken up and asleep, was hungry and wanted some coffee. Andrew was helping her out. You get those things. And all of a sudden, as Carolyn was sitting in the parlor, she was looking into the dining room area, and all of a sudden, morphing into existence in the dining room was this seventeenth century family, a woman cooking over the horror, a couple of kids running around.
Speaker 2: They were just there, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they just suddenly appeared. There's a couple of gentlemen sitting at the table. It turned and looked at Carolyn as if she was the ghost. And one gentleman said to the other way, you look at that looking at Carolyn so and then the moment dissipated away. But this here is a type of a time slip, in which Carolyn could see a moment in the past, but the past was able to see a moment in the future as well.
Speaker 2: Now doppelgangers, aren't they supposed to be duplicates of ourselves?
Speaker 3: Yes, these are duplicates of ourselves, but I think they kind of get a little misconstrued. We were down the whole, you know, evil twin route. You know sometimes people go down the whole how we would look alike?
Speaker 2: Thing?
Speaker 3: But really, you have some fascinating stories here throughout history. The one I like them point to, and there are several. One I like to point to is the famous poet Gutta. Now, one day he's headed down the road toward Josepheims Is in Germany, and on the side of the road he sees walking this man in this really interesting gold trimmed gray suit, and he's looking at this gentleman, admiring this suit. All of a sudden, the gentleman disappears right in front of him. Wow, that's really bizarre. Years later, he's walking down that same road in the opposite direction. He gets around to that same spot, looks down and he realizes, oh, my gosh, I'm wearing that gold trimmed gray suit. I'm the man that I saw disappear. So what happened was is he had actually had an interaction with himself as almost like a type of time slip like we were talking about before, where he had his consciousness had crossed that same location tuned into the same frequency between those two different moments in time.
Speaker 2: Is it a parallel universe, Mike.
Speaker 3: Parallel universes? You know, this is interesting. This is something that's actually come up quite a bit within our scientific community here down in Antarctica. You have the ice cube project. You need a project, and the results that have been coming back from these neutrinos down at the South Pole has been acting in a very bizarre fashion, basically the reverse of the way they're supposed to be working. And you've had scientists coming forward saying we have a parallel universe running in reverse time. And what's funny to me is when this notion was first suggested some years back, point out some more tabloid as type of journals and the mainstream traditionalists we're kind of laughing it off, But this was actually came out now in a peer reviewed scientific paper earlier this year. This is a legitimate study in which say, parallel universe running in a reverse time, which then gets one scratching their head. Okay, what would something like that look like? A universe running a reverse time? And I've taken this looking at our ancient symbolism, I think this is symbolized within the Ora Boros, the snaked in its one tail, which is a symbol of constant renewal and recycle. And if you look at the version by Theodora's Pelecanos from the fourteen hundreds, which is actually a copy of the Alchemicals track from the early three hundred a d Era, and you see duality that is shown within there. So these are the two universes. And when that moment where the snake eats its own tail, this is the moment of those two universes coming together hours in the one running in reverse. And this is actually a symbol of the Big Bang, the moment of creation. And so then the question is you know what was before the universe, Well, the universe was, and the universe will be after us too. It's just going to be constructed a little bit differently as those elements. Basically, you have the explosion of the Big Bang, the universe expands, then contracts again into another big bang.
Speaker 2: We're talking with Mike Ricksecker, whose latest book is called Travels through Time. He's also got another one called A Walk in the Shadows. We'll talk to a little about that later on in the program as well. He's on full sol social media. And you've got a number of websites too, Mike, don't you. I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Chavli mentioned dot com that's the website for the docuseries, and then connect the Universe Portal dot com that is for my online learning portal.
Speaker 2: Is it conceivable that time travelers from the future one hundred years, one thousand years have come back here to where we are now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is certainly conceivable, And I find it fascinating when we look at some of the extraterrestrial site and some of these UAPs, and this suggestion has been thrown out there that some of these are not extraterrestrial, that some of these may actually be ourselves from the future. And you know, that's it's very conceivable that these could be travelers from the future that you know, that are interacting with us. Perhaps there is a technology that they've lost something that they need to learn from this time frame that they need to take back with them to the future.
Speaker 2: Why come back to the year two thousand, go back all the way to the beginning right right.
Speaker 3: Well, and they could be doing that too. When we look at people have experienced something called the Mandela effects from time to time.
Speaker 2: That's a weird feeling, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It really is. And yeah, there's some fun ones that people point out where we've have a different recollection of branding on a you know, a package of cereal or something like that, and that's kind of fun. But there are some more legitimate accounts of this type of effect events around the world that many people from all over the globe will point to no connection with each other and say, no, that was remembered a different way, and they're all really you know, quote unquote misremembering it. They're all misremembering it the same way. So there's something there. There's something in our past has been changed and the number of people are remembering whatever that was prior to the change.
Speaker 2: They explained Michael the Mandela effect to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, that's really what we were just kind of talking about here. But this really got coined when Nelson Mandela. It passed away here about ten years ago, and there are many many people who had had a memory of him passing away when he was in prison in the nineteen eighties. And this is why it became dub the Mandela effect because of all these people that had remembered this so differently. And this is a very strange effect. Again, it's not that necessarily intentionally a time traveler is going back in time to change the specific event that you are remembering differently. They could be going back in time or interacting with something else, and the repercussions from that result in this new what you would call a false memory.
Speaker 2: Why is it that so many people have these false memories during the Mandela effect.
Speaker 3: Some people are able to retain those memories, others the change takes hold. I think it's you know, people who are a little bit more in tune too to the universe. We could talk about higher vibrational level of that sort of thing, but I think what it is is, you know, people whose consciousness is a little bit more aware of changes to the nature of the universe, are more in tune to those changes, are able to maintain some of those memories. Before the time change happens.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that original movie called The Time Machine.
Speaker 3: I am familiar with it, but I do not remember a whole lot about it.
Speaker 2: One of the classics. You've got to rent it if you can find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I will, I certainly will a lot of you know, the movie that influenced me a lot with this particular work was Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeven James, and that was Yes, absolutely, that one really touched me when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: And great music too, oh yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the soundtrack by John Barry is amazing. But the idea that he could will his consciousness just by convincing himself that he was in the year nineteen twelve to will his consciousness back to another point in time, I believe is really more of how time travel would work, rather than getting in a machine. You know, theoretical physics tells us that, well, if we got near a black hole, you know, time would work differently. Well, we're not getting near a black hole anytime soon. But what we do have is ourselves, our own consciousness, and I believe that if we can train our consciousness to be able to tune into a different frequency, a different moment in that stack of time that we were talking about earlier than we could conceivably will our consciousness to that other point in time and be able to experience it.
Speaker 2: Mike, have you ever seen that picture? It's a black and white photo taken in the eighteen hundreds, when they have the ability to take those pictures of a guy in a mixed crowd with what looks like a cell phone to his ear. It's the most bizarre thing you'll ever see. You ever see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are some interesting out of place photographs like that. I do cover a couple of those within the book, and you know those are those photographs are pretty fun. Some of them have some some logical explanations to it, but other ones are really head scratches like that and don't really make a lot of sense. And even the ones that you know, some people are able to kind of excuse away, that's really kind of stretching it. So, Yeah, we could actually have some of these time travelers on film in a photograph from another point in time.
Speaker 2: How many of them? Uss do you think there could be in the future?
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, the idea of multiple versions of us running around, it's certainly conceivable. You could that could also be part of the multiverse. You could have versions of us from other universes running around. Yeah. You know, when it comes to this realm of research, you can put a lot of these different possibilities on the table and make a case for any of them.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every week night at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more