Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This is Girls Talkboys Talk presented by Jigsaw Dating, preferred dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys, and broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Christy Scales, Aisha Morrison, Nicole Hutcheson and Jess Navares.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hello, Welcome into Girls Talk Boys Talk, presented by Jigsaw, the preferred dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys in the SWBC studio.
Speaker 5: I'm Nicole.
Speaker 4: I just sent alongside Asha Morrison and Jess Navares. We got a game that's coming up on Sunday all Week fifteen. Cowboys and Buffalo taking on the Boot is a team that they haven't really seen lately. The last time they played them was in twenty nineteen. For that twenty fifteen when Kellen Moore was QB. Sorry I'll back go back, but yeah no. Then the last two times the Buffalo Bills have beaten the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: So chance for of course.
Speaker 4: Dallas to do something special this Sunday, hopefully to.
Speaker 5: Take a step towards making a push for a top seed. In the playoffs, so of course big emphasis there on getting a win. On Sunday we.
Speaker 4: Talked about Cowboys defense, Buffalo Bill's offense.
Speaker 5: Yesterday We're gonna switch gears.
Speaker 4: Talk about Cowboys offense and Buffalo's defense. But some things that you guys kind of took away from the locker room. I'll start with Ayisha, What did you hear.
Speaker 5: From Tyler Biattish? I know you talked to him a.
Speaker 4: Little bit about what to expect from this Buffalo Bill's defense.
Speaker 6: What do you have to say, Yeah, I mean talk to him briefly just about how Buffalo likes to run their defense and some of their tendencies and things of that nature. Were talking about the back end they do. You tend to run a lot of too high safety, but they disguise a lot, which is something that we talked about. And when you start looking at the numbers defensively for them, they have dns with interceptions in sacks. They have linebackers with interceptions in sacks. They have corners with sacks, they have safeties with sacks. So what that tells me is that even though this is not a team that blitzes often, when they do, they're.
Speaker 7: Getting home number one and number two.
Speaker 6: They do give a lot of teams issues with how they disguise and where they choose to blitz from. I see a lot of the time they're blitzing from the A gap and trying to get pressure on the interior. But they'll do with some things post snap, we're bringing the linebacker down or bringing the linebackers down and then sometimes dropping in the covers.
Speaker 7: Sometimes they don't drop in the cover.
Speaker 6: So talking to Tyler Beatdish, it felt like one of the biggest things. You're on the road, maybe you're on a silent count, maybe you know.
Speaker 7: Those things go on.
Speaker 6: So the communication of this offensive line really needs to be intact. There should be opportunity to run the ball with some of those light boxes because of the too high they play a shell type defense where they really don't want to give up anything over the top. So really looking for this offense to be patient and methodical with how they move down the field and take shots when they're there. But quarterback is good against the blitz, so guys are gonna have to be open and be ready for the ball to come to them quickly and on time. Because this defense has so many guys that can. I mean Ed Oliver top five and pressures. He has six and a half sacks on the season. Tyron Johnson is a corner for them, but he has three force fumbles. I mean Leonard Floyd is still there.
Speaker 7: He has nine and a.
Speaker 6: Half sacks in a force fumble like he's They have guys all up and down this offense, this defensive line that can get after it and.
Speaker 5: Cause is shoe.
Speaker 6: So this offensive line they've shown some They've shown improvement this last couple of weeks, specifically and running the ball and in pass pro. They're gonna have to put on their big boy draws and come play some football on Sunday because, yeah, they can give it to you in waves. Yeah, and they can. They can definitely disguise in different ways as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got to sit in in the studio for the Mike McCarthy show, and he basically was saying, how like the more that they watched them, they challenge teams schematically. And Bill had asked, him, Uh, you know, what position do you guy, are you concerned about the most defensively? And he had said all of them defensively absolutely, just because.
Speaker 5: Like you mentioned, they do disguise very well.
Speaker 4: Is there a certain position for you though that or even just that you guys are concerned about the most.
Speaker 6: It's for me it's their linebackers because their defensive line. Don't get me wrong. So they do have a lot of guys across this line, but they're not consistently getting penetration. Obviously, you know von Miller's on there, he's he's coming back from the ACL They obviously they circle different cycle, different guys in there, and things of that nature.
Speaker 7: But the usage of their linebackers in.
Speaker 6: The way that they're able to slip past some of these guards and stuff to get to the quarterback. The communication on this offensive line, as I said before, is one of the things that worries me a bit is these guys picking up these free rushers in time. It's gonna put back in positions to where he's either gonna have to escape out the pocket or he's gonna have to make the declarations early, which we know he's great at. But yeah, man, they're really doing a lot to trick the quarterback and so but this often to me, that's gonna be the chess match to me is how this offensive line handles their blitz pickups, handle some of the ways that they disguise things, and when they bring a safety or corner blitz.
Speaker 7: Whatever the case may be, the quarterback.
Speaker 6: Having the time to find the open man and to make the play when it's there. So yeah, this general consensus talking to a lot of the guys is this team is better than what their record is, far better than what their record is, and they know that they can't just go out there and play with them.
Speaker 3: What you got, what you got, girl, you just take everything I have. So I'm not going to regarditate. Just I was looking. I so I had one of these papers this has like all the rankings and everything, and I like always mark it up and I like make my notes on it. Well, this is a fresh one today, so I was having to go back through. But I do want to point out that Buffalo, let's see, is ranked fourth in the NFL for sacks per play pass, which is pretty interesting. And that goes back to your point, and I was saying, come on, step to where it's not even just the edge rush that you have to worry about in this game. And talking to some of the guys I talked to in the locker room, they are worried about that edgebrush and what it is going to do, especially when you talk in terms of a shaky right line, a line on the Cowboys part. So if this is going to be a measuring stick game for multiple reasons, we'll talk weather in a little while. It's that right side of the line, that the O line that I think really needs to be short up in this game. It's going to test them battle test, and then you add the slippery aspect of it. This game is going to be a very interesting matchup for the Cowboys because even go through all these stats, this defense is not one when you talk about the Bills, it's not one that it's quietly good, right Like, It's not an easy feat by any means. I mean, even go through this, they're sixth in let's see passing net yards per game. They're fifth in passing netyards per play. I mean, you can go down the list here and they're not a horrible test for this offense. But all that to say, the O line really needs to come together in this game. The communication with the silent count going to be huge. That's something I wanted to talk to be oddish about today. Didn't get the chance. To, but the silent count, They're really going to have to rely on that, and you know, I get that road wind. Yeah, that was one the main takeaways I had from the locker room today and talking to the guys, is they know they're dominant at home. They want the road win. They said, they really, most of the guys I talk to really want a tough road wind to really feel the confidence boost from that.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, we'll be the one.
Speaker 4: We'll break down more of the offense taken on Buffaloville's defense and the next few segments, But just overall, can you guys sense the sense of urgency within this team, because hearing from Damone earlier, he had just kind of mentioned that, like, yeah, we have a sense of urgency, but we also have like a calm about us that it's it's not like we're not worried or pressed about what the implications are, because of course everyone's paying attention to what they have at stake, just trying to get a top seat in the playoffs, but it's also kind of like you can't worry about that.
Speaker 5: They're just worried about playing each game.
Speaker 4: But can you guys, since like maybe a little bit of a calmness slash sense of urgency within this group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's a good confidence level and it's a very level headed confidence, is how I feel talking to the guys. Even just today, there was one of the players we were talking to, you and I were talking to kind of about the road ahead for them, and I'm not going to say who it was, but I'm just going to say the road ahead was. They know they have to win this game, obviously, they know what happens if they win this game, but they're not just satisfied with clinching a playoff birth. This team wants more than that, and they also know in order to do that they have to control what they can, which is starting Sunday, win then and then continue to push forward to win as well. They also know it's not only just in their hands the playoff picture at this point. So talking to them a little bit about the matchup with Philly and Seattle was an interesting conversation there as well, So herrying their perspective of having played both teams and kind of seeing how they feeling out how they are going to foresee the game having played both teams recently was very interesting. But I would say, it's a good level head confidence that they have and kind of like I said last week, I mean, you wouldn't know who they're playing, and it's a very still confidence that even in Eagles Week, they weren't like over hyping it's the Eagles, it's the Eagles. They're not doing that this week. It's just very level headed and they know it's ahead of them, they know it's at stake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I don't know if that's I sense a sense of urgency, but I do do think they understand the moment and they understand, you know, what this road wins to your point just could be for them. They have been better on the road post by as far as scoring goes specifically, but this defense really is what we're looking at personally. That's really what I'm looking at this game and just how they're able to play on the road against a somewhat of a high powered offense.
Speaker 7: And we talked about them yesterday.
Speaker 6: But as far as the urgency goes, I do think that, like I said before, they they this is a good team, and I do think that they feel like they know that they're going to have to take it up a notch even more than what maybe they were with Philly, Like, this is a good team, this is a stack team. They're talented across. And we talked about the offense. Obviously having the DC offensive coordinator change, the defense didn't. So they're comfortable in their system and how they operate. I would say that that's the more stronger consistent side of the ball right now. So this offense is Cowboys offense.
Speaker 7: You can feel that.
Speaker 6: They know they're gonna have to get up and play for this game because they are.
Speaker 4: Is there an area of concern for you guys within this offense heading in and there could very well not be an area of concern. I just want to know if are you guys confident in the way that this offense is playing or do you want them to take it up a notch?
Speaker 3: For me, the area of concern is rain and wind, because you haven't had a rain game since Week one games exactly. You haven't played on grass in a minute. You haven't played on wet since Week one when they played the Giants, and that was pretty much just kind of no pun intended for once but a washaway game because the Giants were it was week one at that point, like it was everybody's preseason mode. Still, that was your starter's first game of the season because they didn't play any preseason snaps. So to answer your question, it's not necessarily the offense that's worrying me. It's the conditions in which they're going to have to play that they're not used to playing in wind. I think is an interesting aspect, and McCarthy talked about this, I want to say yesterday, about the conditions that they practice out here at the Star with how the buildings are kind of laid out to where it creates a wind funnel effect. So it's not that they're not used to practicing in wind, it's just you can only simulate so much not having practice or playing in rain really all season. And so McCarthy also talked about today when you have rain, temperature, and wins, the two that worry him the most is rain and wins. Temperatures kind of the last thing. And talking to the guys in locker room, they agree. They said cold is just a mindset. Multiple players were telling me cold is a mindset. You just have to roll with it and you have to stay warm. But when it comes to rain, even talking to some of the guys of Hey, are you gonna wear sleeves? How do you feel about sleeves? That was an interesting conversation because you know what sleeves can do. It can make it more slippery, can have a reverse effect of the ball. So to me, it's not necessarily that I'm worried about what the offense can and can't do. It's just they haven't had. The Bills are used to playing in these conditions. The Cowboys aren't. Cowboys have at and T Stadium where it's like, can't relate, not outside nice beautiful enclosed stadium. Bills don't have that. They're used to playing in this weather. They're used to playing in these conditions. They're used to playing in cold, they're used to playing with wet balls. I mean, it's just it's the conditions working against them that worries me little bit, and that goes on both sides of the ball, not necessarily just the offense.
Speaker 4: It says I was going to look at.
Speaker 3: The high of high of. I tweeted this earlier. It's fifty What worries me the most. It's it's upper forties.
Speaker 4: It says thirty six forty seven. The forty seven is the high at thirty six.
Speaker 3: It is the low, but what I was looking at to is the wind chill is going to make it feel like it's even colder than that. And the rain chance earlier when we talked about it this week was at nine percent. It's at fifty five percent right now. And then you have fifteen to twenty miles per hour winds which just make it colder and it makes the rain feel like it's coming down harder at that point. So yeah, for me.
Speaker 6: To kind of trying to LOJ just was saying, you know this, this defense can.
Speaker 7: Take the ball away as well.
Speaker 6: At their most t turnovers forced in NFL like so, they they turned the ball over.
Speaker 7: At a high clip.
Speaker 6: And when you talk about the conditions and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: So for me, my biggest.
Speaker 6: Thing is Cowboys, you know, retaining or keeping the possession of the ball in this time and being able to move down the field and be patient in this game. But the biggest thing for me is how the Cowboys run the ball. This defense has shown susceptibility to that. And when you talk about a high flying defense and aggressive defense, they play very downhill. That was the word I heard from the guys a lot is that they really played downhill. Way you counter that is with screens and things of that nature. When you talk about the conditions that just was just talking about, it makes all that stuff a little bit more difficult. One of the key things about this Cowboys offense and defense is that their speed is it matters. And we're talking about those type of conditions, muddy grass, whatever the decline and maybe how fast they can move to the ball and stuff matters to me as well. So to just this point, I just I do think the conditions and how they handle them would be a play a huge role in this game. But I think it's also going to play a huge role in the turnover battle, which I think could be big in this game.
Speaker 7: And who's the winner and who's the loser.
Speaker 4: All right, well, we're gonna take our first break and when we come back, we'll break down this Cowboys offense taking on a Buffalo Bill's defense. You're watching girls Talkboys talk persent of by Jig Saw, the preferred dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys, will be back.
Speaker 8: We know that juicy, cheesy, grilled to perfection burger sounds amazing, but it does sound like something is missing. Pepsi Baby the yin to this. Burger's Yang Burgers and Pepsi go together like well, like Burger's and pepsi. This perfect blending of flavors makes every bite of let Us, every sesame seed on the butt, and every sip of that crisp refreshing ice cold Coola a journey to footopia Burgers better with pepsi.
Speaker 7: That's what I like.
Speaker 1: A Jigsaw Dating. We obviously want the Cowboys to bring that sixth ring home, but to be honest, we're more focused on finding the person who will put a.
Speaker 7: Ring on your finger.
Speaker 1: That's why we created a dating app that reveals your face through meaningful conversation so you can date deeper, because it's personality that matters the most, not looks. Joy Jigsaw Dating Today Dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Wrap up your holiday shopping with all Things Cowboys. Visit a pro shop near you or log onto shop dot Dallas Cowboys dot com fanatics experience to score exclusive deals in stores and online and grab the best gifts in the game.
Speaker 1: I need to.
Speaker 3: Finish my Christmas shopping. That reminds me I'm gonna have to do that, dad, Jimmy ak.
Speaker 7: Listen no, you didn't you hear that dead father?
Speaker 4: Yeah, not a lot.
Speaker 5: I gotta get on it because.
Speaker 6: Christmas Eve isn't my Yeah, my family on New Kris.
Speaker 4: So I'm just gonna go, Like, now, it's to the point where do I get my parents that already had everything, Like what are.
Speaker 3: They going to listen? Because if I know my parents don't listen to this. So I'm not gonna red. I'm not I'll tell you off air because then it'll read out what I got my mom my dad. I know what I'm gonna get him, and uh okay, I'm gonna need some.
Speaker 7: Personalized stuff.
Speaker 3: It'sy well, really, shipping now could be an issue, so you have to check your ship. You'll get here on time. Trying to help you guys.
Speaker 5: Out is always stressful.
Speaker 3: It's stressful. Yeah, December feels like it's years long. November went by so fast. With Tyler Smith today, I was like, didn't it feel like or no, it was due. So I was talking to Deuce about it. It's like, didn't feel like November kind of just like flew by and December is like taking years to talking about to be done. And he was like, yeah, no, December feels like it's been going on for a while. So I felt very validated in that.
Speaker 6: Listen, somber, stressful, whatever is the they I'm having my grandma put the whole team on the prayer list, get some tusing work last nar and ros you know what, and pass it out or something, because these babies is sick, sick, and this is not just said that this is not the week to be mix sicky.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, we're talking about this because some of.
Speaker 7: These gentlemen was hopefully they can get better.
Speaker 6: We're gonna talk about this injury report for both teams.
Speaker 5: We go ahead and talk about it right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brandon Cook's illness. Fren't illness, that's sick.
Speaker 5: We got Michael Parsons, but he was there, that was he said.
Speaker 7: So he looked better, he do because he on the sidelines.
Speaker 5: He looked like he's.
Speaker 7: Riding the bus.
Speaker 3: He was struggling at.
Speaker 6: But not like, yeah, they're obviously, But I was really paying attention to the injuries on the bill side of things, because they got a couple that are kind of big to me.
Speaker 3: A J. S.
Speaker 6: Vanessa d n he you're just rib on a dope tip interception at the line of SCA. That's what I'm saying, dog Like, they just have so many dudes that can play man and that and the way that they're able to get turnovers. They're unique ways where you're just like, what do you do? How is this happening right now? But anyway, he's dealing with the rib injury.
Speaker 7: They're not sure if.
Speaker 6: He's I know that I saw him doing They were doing things off to the side today, but he was still listed. It's did not practice today. Something keep your eye on, because I think he's one of their better defensive ends. He just flies to the ball and makes plays. But also to Micah Hyde safety for them, he's dealing with a stinger. This is the he's had multiple.
Speaker 7: This season, so there's some concern there.
Speaker 6: We've been there with Lvee and how those things can turn into something serious. Both of those gentlemen matter to that secondary well, to that defense and what they do.
Speaker 7: But the way they use Espanessa as he drops and covers sometimes.
Speaker 6: And some of the things he's able to do, I think he has three picks, like what is happening right now? This is a DN what is happening right now? So, yeah, those guys being out specifically Espanessa, and what he brings to them is something to keep an eye on moving forward.
Speaker 4: So then offensively, we talk about how Mike McCarthy hasn't shown his full hand yet, right, but this is a game to kind of do that. What is something that he should do schematically? Since you're facing a team a defense that disguises where the pressure is coming from. So what are some things that you're looking for maybe McCarthy to kind of do run game?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, get it going, oh, get it going early, and be consistent with it period. Be consistent with running the ball throughout this entire game, all four quarters. I want to see Rico, I want to see Tony, I want to see some Turp. I want to see some CD run the ball. Because look, I was cool with it last week. It's like, I'm sorry, I'm gabriel passions about this. The first half the game. Mm hm, you were like, yeah, this.
Speaker 6: Is what I want to see.
Speaker 3: The second half, I was like, where to go? Where the run game?
Speaker 5: Apt? But but but talking about it.
Speaker 3: No, but I get why they did that. You have to adjust schematically if they're figuring out you need to run the ball in this game. Consistently, because especially if the rain starts to pick up, or the wind starts to pick up, the temperatures start to dip, what have you, the condition starts to get worse. You need that run game to be ready to rely on and lean back on. You don't want to establish it abandoned and then try to re establish again. You need it to be consistent in all four quarters of this game. I thought the ball distribution was beautiful against the Eagles. I want to see more of the one two punch because it works, and you talk to them about it in there. You talk to TP, you talk to Rico. Rico wants the ball. TP is he understands what it's like to be in Rico's position, and he also understands that it was interesting. Somebody asked him today, what a zeke teach you about taking care of your body at this point in the season. He said, well, to take care of it. You know what did he call it? Pre prehab? He said, you use your prehab, meaning you go get massages and you kind of alleviate issues before they arise so it doesn't get worse. And so he's doing a lot of that now. But prehab, I like that, Yeah, he said prehab. I was like, oh, that's nice. But run the ball consistently throughout the game, that's what and don't force it. If it's not there, it's not there. But in case the conditions do get worse at any point, you know, you can just bounce back to running the Ballah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely. I agree with the run game and that it could be pivotal in this game. But I also too when when they blitz, make them pay every single time, because that's that's the easiest way to get people to stop doing it. You're gonna keep blitzing. To me, I'm gonna gash you every time, whether that's checking into a run that's favorable or if that's the over the middle, which is open a lot with these folks because they run to Yeah, it's opened a lot with these folks. And with all the disguising that they do, I think the best thing that you can do is also still Cowboys motion is up. This is a game where you continue to do those things because when you have a defense that disguises and does all this stuff, the quarterback. I think we could see Dak at the line of scrimmage a little bit longer than maybe we've been seeing him because he's gonna have to diagnose or whatever and get into the right play. But pre snap motion things like that I think can definitely get these guys.
Speaker 7: Off their kilter.
Speaker 6: There have been times that when I was watching them because they disguise so much and because sometimes guys are out of position, sometimes guys and it's not often, because I do think their defensive unit is it is together, they've been doing this for a little minute, their communication is pretty good. I think that you kind of have to outsmart them with some of the things that you throw at them. So for me, it's also too how do you counter some of the things that they're doing.
Speaker 7: And when you're talking about the run game.
Speaker 6: We didn't see it that much again last week, but I do think you implement the screen game and get and stuff and get these edges having to work and have to contain and do some of those things as well. So, yeah, man, this is a team that wants to take the ball away, and like I said, they play downhill, use their aggression against them, make them pay. They're gonna sit there and get pinned inside and throw the ball behind them on their linebackers. You know, just there's there's ways to move the ball against them, and to your point, just about the weather, you may not be able to pass the ball maybe how you want to. So I do think running the ball and how you use the running backs is going to be important in this game, even if it's just again how you motion them to get information from this defense pre snap to figure out where you need to go with the ball.
Speaker 5: All right, we're gonna play a little quick game.
Speaker 4: What we're doing our favorite it's called advantage or nah okay, all right, so basically what happens.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I wanted to because we have folks that listen to our show. I wanted to correct myself on how I pronounced Willington uh Prevalon. Yeah, yesterday. This is a gentleman that we could see play or whatever the case may be with Carl Davis and him, and so I wanted to make sure that I corrected myself and set his name correctly. Because our names are our names, they have meanings. So it is Willington prevalan DT.
Speaker 5: Yes there you go.
Speaker 3: Remember my name? Yes, yeah, we all did.
Speaker 7: Sorry, got called on Pavilion.
Speaker 3: No you didn't.
Speaker 5: We all know.
Speaker 3: We didn't call him pavilion.
Speaker 5: We definitely did well, we didn't.
Speaker 6: Isn't that like a vacation spot long.
Speaker 3: I think we said Prevalon, but we didn't say Pavilion.
Speaker 7: I think I said.
Speaker 6: Pavilion hard yeah, and I was very yeah, so I had to correct myself.
Speaker 3: Willington preval.
Speaker 6: Yes, advantage or advantage or not.
Speaker 3: I'm going to make signs for this. Jase would love that.
Speaker 4: We're going to go through each position offensively, and then we're gonna say who has the advantage or or not?
Speaker 5: Do the Cowboys have the advantage or not?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but you gotta be like or no?
Speaker 6: Like that?
Speaker 4: Oh god, no, all right, But so the quarterback Josh Allen and Dak Prescott, who has the advantage or not or not?
Speaker 3: Love it go ahead?
Speaker 6: From the familiarity with the weather, I would say Josh Allen, but just as an overall who's playing better football that would be Dak Prescott.
Speaker 7: At this point.
Speaker 3: Yes, can they both have the advantage or not?
Speaker 6: Or not? Or not?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I think it depends on what aspect you're talking about in the game. I'm gonna say I'm gonna give this one to Dak. I'm gonna say Dak has the advantage because he's been on this uphill climb to grow the chemistry with not just the guys around him, but also with Mike McCarthy and the play call. So they're going to go into this game with the game plan that Dak feels comfortable despite weather conditions being a factor.
Speaker 5: I'm going if we're I'm gonna go Dak. I'm gonna go Dak.
Speaker 7: I know Josh Allen's throne.
Speaker 5: What a league leading fourteen interceptions?
Speaker 6: Can't take Your interceptions don't matter anymore when.
Speaker 3: It's Dak, don't matter.
Speaker 5: May Good?
Speaker 3: What's an interception?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Good quarterbacks get to the Super Bowl throwing picks, is what I was.
Speaker 7: That's what I heard today.
Speaker 5: I heard that too.
Speaker 3: Oh my breaking news.
Speaker 5: Since Week six, Dak's only thrown two. So I don't know. I don't think he's good enough.
Speaker 7: I don't think he's that good. I don't know if he's that good.
Speaker 3: How dare he not put the ball? How dare he not throw an interception?
Speaker 5: Since weeks he's not a taker?
Speaker 4: God, I want to see how he bounces back, Yeah, after throwing an interception.
Speaker 6: I want to see it.
Speaker 7: I need the face of adversity.
Speaker 3: What you know what he's he shouldn't be in the m VP discussion because he has not thrown a pick and has not had to face the adversity because of it.
Speaker 5: Josh Allen has the advantage.
Speaker 6: He has the advantage always he's a risk taker, gunslinger's advantage.
Speaker 3: I hope everyone felt the sarcasm we're gonna get shopped there. It's be like so taken out of context.
Speaker 5: All right, so clearly has the advantage. Wait, we all said.
Speaker 3: Also also, I'm gonna go back to my point to say, yes, Dak has the advantage because this offense isn't in shambles as I usual would say, trying to find its identity. It's built. It's built its identity with its new play caller this entire season. They didn't have to do it in the middle of the season.
Speaker 7: They're not struggling.
Speaker 5: We didn't know what they're doing.
Speaker 7: We didn't bring it up. But event oh, you ain't got we're gonna get there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll get there because the quarterback on offensive line and quarterback play gohand.
Speaker 3: And it's true, you know we'll get there.
Speaker 4: I was gonna go to running backs, but we can go to offensive line.
Speaker 5: Cowboys are not.
Speaker 7: That James Cook.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I love me some TP, but that James.
Speaker 3: No offensive line? Offensive line line?
Speaker 7: How the Cowboys?
Speaker 6: How that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yo, I did the down and dirty on them folks yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've allowed eighteen sacks. To see, he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna say if you're allowing that much pressure on your quarterback.
Speaker 6: But you know what's crazy though, was like again, like they haven't given up a lot of sacks in retrospect, but that's because he does have the ability to you can, but if you can.
Speaker 3: Contain yo, Like, yeah, why the interceptions are high? Which is so weird? How that works? How when your quarterback feels like they have to play hero ball and get the ball out? How interceptions are gonna happen?
Speaker 7: What surprise?
Speaker 3: So weird guys? How how that works? Mystery? Unbaffled. All right, so we all have come to the conclusion the guy was definitely advantage. I bet Nona and also Sorryish and Dak have a really good chemistry when it comes to, uh the cadence and communicating. Oh for sure, center center and Dak.
Speaker 7: I actually asked him about that.
Speaker 6: You said that you didn't get a chance to ask for the silent count.
Speaker 5: I really wanted you got you.
Speaker 3: He knew it too, he knew what I was going to ask him to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I asked him.
Speaker 6: I was like, how difficult is it to go into the silent count like that? But they they feel confident with how this cadence has kind of come into play and things like that. That silent count is not something that stresses them so bad.
Speaker 7: Because to your point, Jes, we ain't talk.
Speaker 6: About penalties, but baby, I know you ain't in a mood to see any of them.
Speaker 3: Why would you ruin my day? I know, why would you ruin my day?
Speaker 6: There weren't a lot of holds last week.
Speaker 3: Don't ruin my day like that.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We would like zero pre snat penalties from the office a line police.
Speaker 4: Yes, ideally all right, ladies, running backs, who has the advantaged cowboys or no tp ric o'donald versus James Cook.
Speaker 6: It's difficult because baby James Cook might as well be a receiver. They got running back on there for decoration.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. I I well because also too.
Speaker 6: If you look at himlous, he's even so. I noticed something with his alignment.
Speaker 7: He doesn't.
Speaker 6: He's not looking for contact like that either. He's doing receiving things like that. His past pro numbers are not good either, show to that point. If I had to pick and choose, I think as a receiver type guy, James Cook is a little ahead of Tony Pollard, but as an all around running back and doing everything in totality, I would give it to Tony. They got Latavious Murray as well. That gets some burn him with Rico.
Speaker 7: They're about the same. To me, I don't know. It cancels itself out for me. I'm I can't, I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let the stats. She answered this one. But because we were talking about how good James Cook is, right, Let's look at the NFL leading rushers right now. Tony Pollard eighth right now, one hundred ninety six attempts for seven hundred and ninety six yards, averaging four point one yards per carry, five touchdowns. James Cook tenth in the league, one hundred and sixty three carries for seven hundred and eighty nine yards, averaging four point eight yards per carry, and then he only has one touchdown.
Speaker 7: Selfish quarterback, but SF but.
Speaker 3: That should tell you, because there's a significant drop off with the attempts there kind of the long runs that he will get when he gets the ball. And it's okay that TP doesn't get that. I'm not throwing shade. I'm just saying when you're comparing the stats here, Ah, I'm gonna go with James Cook for this one only because a few things. He's used to running in wet conditions, he's used to holding the ball and knowing how ball security work with that. They were working out it out here practice we saw for a little bit today. But I'm gonna I'm gonna split this and say, if you're in the red zone, TP has the advantage because he's becoming your shored up red zone rushing threat, something that James Cook has not been able to do so far this season.
Speaker 5: If we're talking about a duo.
Speaker 6: That yeah, yeah, we're talking about a duo, I'm going James coo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what that was.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, James Cook, James Cook and Latavi'smurviy And that's only because I know that they're out producing Tony Pollard and Rico Donald in the run game.
Speaker 3: Well they have to, yeah, they have to rely on the run right now, exactly.
Speaker 5: Exactly true.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen default the best of Tony Pollard and rico' donald just yet. I know, I think they're averaging like one hundred forty yards per game, Tony Polar, Rico Donald just one hundred and twenty four.
Speaker 5: So we have so I would say I would go with them too, just because of what we've seen on paper. Yep.
Speaker 4: And I know James Cook's averaging what four yards per Carrie has nearly four hundred yards receiving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, receiving, we're talking receiving.
Speaker 5: That's just receiving yards alone.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, in receiving, he has five hundred and thirty four yards in thirty nine receptions, five touchdowns and five receiving touchdowns though. Yeah, he's exactly the longest the season, thirty seven yards.
Speaker 4: So I'm going with that duo just because what we've seen.
Speaker 5: Receivers.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sorry, that's in the NFC bet uh Okay, Cowboys got the advantage and receivers.
Speaker 3: Or no, I'm gonna say, yes, an advantage because we're talking about established chemistry. You can't say that the run game for the Bills has the advantage if they're heavily run reliant, and then not say that the Cowboys don't have the advantage if they're a heavily pass reliant. Again, it depends on the weather conditions, and I hate bringing that up over and over and over, but it is going to impact the game if it is raining and it's windy, so you might not see as much of it. But from the guys they did talk to in the locker room today, as far as the receiving game, they're excited to play in the rain. Yeah.
Speaker 5: CD.
Speaker 6: Looking at CD versus Stefan Diggs in comparison is it's.
Speaker 7: Difficult to do this, especially just.
Speaker 6: Because Stephan's not getting a whole bunch of burn out there as of late because of the offensive line and some of those things going on. But so I would give the advantage right now, even though Stephan's getting open on film. I will give it to CD. And then Gabe Davis is their number two. Gay can get busy dog and it would be what Brandon Cook's dye. Then Michael gall Well, it depends. Yeah, they're different. Khalil Shakir is actually speedy. He's faster than what doing some digging people. He's the fastest guy, one of the fastest guys.
Speaker 5: I would give it to.
Speaker 1: That hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is hard because I think Gabe Davis is a player.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Do I have to answer no?
Speaker 5: If it's maybe you just saying it, m yeah, just go.
Speaker 6: You don't know, because I think he's so different than Brandon cooks to me to compare, So.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Just skip me on that one. Police, I hate that. I can't.
Speaker 6: I give I give see the CD the nod right now over Stephan. But I think it's also because Stefan's used to just down for several reasons and that he can't control.
Speaker 4: Well, their usage is down and all the again with all the receivers, which is something that you know Jess was kind of touching on.
Speaker 9: So you have well distribution, Ramble Tree lying on the running game because they have.
Speaker 5: To, what what.
Speaker 9: Biguire, But they're mostly relying on James Cook because they have to and they're tight ends.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about.
Speaker 5: You all need to see him.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 6: She says, she's about to mute us.
Speaker 3: She's saying it to us.
Speaker 5: No, but for real, Yeah, that was a tough one.
Speaker 7: Real tough.
Speaker 5: CDs easily emerged as one of the best receivers in the league.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's and they can't, none of them do.
Speaker 7: This is fast enough to keep.
Speaker 4: And then you got Brandon Cooks, who's sometimes one of the fastest, feeling a little sick this week.
Speaker 5: I couldn't you might need him.
Speaker 3: If it wasn't an outdoor game, I would say, you're gonna be good there you you're gonna see the sounds of the sideline where they're in the oxygen because it's cold, it already makes it harder to breathe. And if you're dealing with an illness like what respiratory wise, Again, I don't know what the illness is. I'm just saying if they're sick and look like Micah did, changes a lot of the way you're able to breathe in these games. Yeah, so kind of need to do that.
Speaker 4: All right, We're gonna take our second break. Then we'll come back and wrap this up with Tidy in Sorry, bitch, you're watching Girls Talk Voys talks about Jigsaw, the preferred dating partner the Dallas Cowboys will be right, Big.
Speaker 3: Will be right.
Speaker 1: At Jigsaw dating. We obviously want the Cowboys to bring that sixth ring home. But to be honest, we're more focused on finding the person who will put a ring on your finger. That's why we created a dating app that reveals your face through meaningful conversation so you can date deeper, because it's personality that matters the most, not looks. Join Jigsaw Dating Today, Dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: No that sound anywhere.
Speaker 8: It's the crisp crunch, that first nacho chip with its perfect cheese to sour cream ratio sitting atop a layer of delicious beans. It's a sip away from perfection. That's what we're looking for. Add a delicious, refreshing pepsi, and we've achieved absolute nacho nirvana. Because while you can pile those nachos high with every spicy, cheesy, savory topping, there's no topping of cool PEPSI. Finish nachos better with pepsi.
Speaker 3: That's what I like. Jiz the season for youth football and dance camps presented by Invisi Line. Don't miss your chance to learn from the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and former NFL players at AT and T Stadium on December twenty second and twenty third. Celebrate the holidays with the Cowboys. Register today, Dallascowboys dot.
Speaker 5: Com slash camps go ahead and register, Yeah, do it?
Speaker 4: Sorry, all right, We're gonna go ahead and wrap things up with tight ends. Cowboys got the advantage or gnaw boom, Jake Fergie Bird.
Speaker 7: D Duncan, Kid Knox.
Speaker 6: Hey, if I'm not mistaken, Dunton Kinkaid is dealing with a couple of injuries right now.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. I was checking into it while we were waiting.
Speaker 6: He was limited today, he was limited today. He has a thumb and a shoulder injury. This gentleman was already a gentleman that's not really into when.
Speaker 7: He's chipping out there.
Speaker 6: When you watch him chip and you watch Jake ferguson chip and it's so totally different stories. I think as a receiver, he's still trying to he's still he's coming along and he's added some things to them. But between with his his blocking and some of the things they're asking him to do, I think fergets to not there with him. But Knox is a player, and we don't have a second tight end right now that's consistently giving you anything in the passing game. So for that I'm gonna have to give the knot to Buffalo just because School is blocking his tail off. He's doing some of these seal blocks, he's doing some of the things he's doing us impressive in there, but because he hasn't really emerged as a passer, I really got to give the knot to them.
Speaker 7: If donkink is gonna play, because.
Speaker 6: I got two guys that can catch the ball at high clip.
Speaker 3: Man, this one's hard.
Speaker 1: It is hard.
Speaker 3: Although Kenny, I yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: If we're talking so if we're talking tight end room, I go Bills.
Speaker 4: If we're just talking about Jake Ferguson and Dalton, I'm going ferg all day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's fair, easily.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's been a huge receiving threat, well, tight end threat, weapon whatever.
Speaker 5: For the Cowldes with all of it, pass bro all that for.
Speaker 4: Dak, one of the most reliable weapons for this offense. And I don't know, he's been obviously one of the best tight ends in the league right now with five touchdowns for him, leads tightens most amongst tight ends.
Speaker 2: Over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think and he's just bringing this extra like juice about him right now, playing who said Sam that little extra season.
Speaker 6: In Yeah, did y'all notice that on the sounds of the sideline, Like there's a difference when Sperg makes a big play, Like you can feel it. There's an attitude that I feel like guys kind of take on and when he makes a big play, he's.
Speaker 7: Somebody said it.
Speaker 6: I thought it was dope way to put it. He marries like the offensive intensity to like I guess, the defensive intensity, Like he kind of marries because he's so Yeah, he's it's a very good way to say.
Speaker 3: He's a bridge.
Speaker 7: He's a very good bridge player for this team.
Speaker 5: And there was one play I think it was Dak's big run.
Speaker 4: And it was viral on Twitter, y'all, and he goes up acts like he's catching the ball.
Speaker 6: Over there, and like I was, like, he's gonna they fined him for running for walking through Jamal Adams.
Speaker 5: What they find him for that? Yeah, I think I don't know. Fergie ferg he playing lights out right now. I'm going for Jake Ferguson.
Speaker 3: So you you did as a whole group, you did it as individually. I'm due for blocking, because if you're gonna do a run heavy game, here, I'm gonna say Cowboys tight ends have the advantage. That's all they've been doing all the big fair like, as a as a room, as a whole, as a group, that's all they've predominantly been doing in this Texas Coast offense. So I'm gonna say, in terms of expecting a big run game from the Cowboys and even from the pill because that's what they've been doing, I'm gonna say the Cowboys Titans, that's what they've predominantly been doing. That's really what the scheme draws them up to do, and they're not afraid to get chippy, down dirty. I'm gonna say Cowboys Titans have the advantage when it comes to blocking.
Speaker 5: I'm slipping we over.
Speaker 6: We talked about running backs forgot to mitt your We get the nod because you got Hunter lip Key, who.
Speaker 5: Does a lot in the blocking game, who's probably gonna.
Speaker 7: Be important in this game.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 6: So, and it's a slow it's been a slow burn with him, but you see him every week there's a couple of plays that he makes a key block and you're like, oh, well, maybe we would get that out of running back because they don't have one of those they do have a fullback.
Speaker 3: You talk about a second year job. I'm excited to see next year.
Speaker 6: We might see that later in the season because they're setting up some things with homes. You see him on film, he's doing some things, slipping into the flask, and I'm like, I see you, Mike McCarthy.
Speaker 7: We'll see when you pull it out.
Speaker 3: We'll see what it's there. We saw it, Yeah, we saw it.
Speaker 7: We'll see what you call it.
Speaker 3: We saw it, mini camp. I can't believe it was there.
Speaker 7: I can't believe this is got a game on Sunday. It's coming fast.
Speaker 5: Score prediction. Yeah, I'm sorry, y'all hate it.
Speaker 3: I hate I hate doing score predictions.
Speaker 5: I got Cowboys. I'm gonna go twenty four Cowboys Bills twenty one.
Speaker 6: I like the energy that I got from the guys in the locker room today. To your point, they understand that this game is not gonna be easy. I think it's gonna be a low scoring game.
Speaker 7: I would say, I want to throw up. I hate scot predictions.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say something weird happens, like a safety or something, so I'll say twenty six.
Speaker 7: Yuck, it's sounded weird. Coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 6: Twenty six, twenty one Cowboys, something weird, funky like that.
Speaker 7: I think it's gonna be low scoring.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Mine's really yuck.
Speaker 7: Oh God, you're gonna pick them.
Speaker 3: But twenty three, I'm gonna give twenty.
Speaker 5: It could be dusty like.
Speaker 3: I don't see it being a very high.
Speaker 7: School dusty is crazy.
Speaker 3: If it is, and it works in the Cowboys favor, fantastic, But I'm gonna go twenty bills twenty three Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it's gonna be mad that we didn't pick. Nobody picked the bills. Why would we pick the bills? Because sometimes it's the right thing to do?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: On that note, that'll rap be a rap for you want to pick gross talk present about Jake Saw. We gonna see y'all next week, next Monday. Yeah, Hey, we'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 5: Have a great day.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.