Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast Slice Reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode three thirty five and before Yeah, what's up? How you doing it? David Brody? What's up? You're okay?
Speaker 4: Very well?
Speaker 5: Looking forward to hearing the Slice's opinions on what we talked about, remember the episode about the episode.
Speaker 2: That's right, and they're a very opinionated bunch checking it out. I gotta say, we have quite a bit so it looks like we had a lot that people are very opinionated on things that we had had to say on the last episode or so. Some people are just catching up. But of course, if you listen through the iHeartRadio app, you click on the microphone, you can leave us a talk back and uh, you know, leave us some feedback on uh some things that we uh we did. So let's cover some great We have a lot of ground to cover today, so might as well just kick it right off here.
Speaker 6: He's scary and brody. This is Maddie from Scenes Scarty, You bougie dastard.
Speaker 7: You used to steal coffee for your aunt. With all the money that you spend on frivolous things, you couldn't go and buy your aunt coffee pods. You had to steal them.
Speaker 8: That's not good, scary, it's not good at all.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna clarify because Brody made that statement. And what I used to do is I used to bring home the k cups different flavors of coffee as a sample, so she knows if she likes it or not. I didn't taste take a tire sleeves and the tire boxes of coffee. No, you made it sound like I took on a regular bay. She took coffee for heart. I took a little bit. Yeah, I took So you want to try that, the doughnut shop one. You want to try this flavor? Over here? There was so many green Mountain coffee pods with different flavors. So are you saying you know? I say all them. Hey, I'm Milis officer. I have nothing, but I have nothing but tens and twenties in my wallet office. So I only went in the bank to get some house. She's gonna know which one she wants to buy if she doesn't taste them all. So these are like a little sampling. So I gave her like one of each. That's all harmless. Bertie's not not homeless. You stole Oh my aunt wanted to buy She know she wanted to buy a Toyota or Honda, so I stole both of them so she could take a test drive. That's all I was doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you from Connecticut.
Speaker 9: I just don't understand what that slice meant by Katie Perry going to space but having a kid and not being married.
Speaker 7: The people all over the world who are not married have children, been with their partners for years.
Speaker 8: You get married.
Speaker 7: That has nothing to do with anything.
Speaker 9: I mean, if he wants to make fun of her dance moves or her going to space and acting like a fool, love whatever, that's fine, but that has nothing to do with one or the other.
Speaker 7: But the ethanol kids are hilarious. I love the.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, correct, Hey, welcome boys.
Speaker 10: Jen the Krumer from Pompano Beach, Brody, I just wanted to answer your question in my twenty five years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Here, we are mostly dogs.
Speaker 11: But I have groomed several.
Speaker 2: Cats and birds, Himalayans and persians.
Speaker 10: I have groomed horses and rabbits and birds.
Speaker 12: I have groomed a pig, and.
Speaker 10: Or upon a time I even grew the chinchilla.
Speaker 8: That was pretty interesting.
Speaker 11: I love you guys.
Speaker 13: I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, love you too. And somebody feed that birds. He's got birds. Feed that bird in the background, that birds. How do you groom a pig? How do you groom a pig? They don't have hair? Shure, the lipstick on a pig is the old saying. Some of them have hair. Pigs have hair. Did you not know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But you know you don't give them a hair counts. I've never seen a pig get groomed.
Speaker 5: I mean I've seen a pig get sauced and gravied, but never groomed.
Speaker 14: What's going on, Brooklyn, boys?
Speaker 15: This is Joey the Mechanic originally from Long Island, moved to North Carolina about nine years ago, still doing the mechanican.
Speaker 14: I wanted to say, I love you boys. You guys are great.
Speaker 15: I'm probably not gonna make it on the radio, to be honest with.
Speaker 14: You, but leaving your talk back, I love you boys.
Speaker 2: You guys are hilarious.
Speaker 15: I try to spread your word as much as possible to all my North Carolinians, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: But nice let's go Brooklyn Boys. Yes, we appreciate you. Thank you, We appreciate your efforts. Thank you for being a missionary for the Brooklyn Boys. Now assume the position. Well, he's in a position, in a missionary position.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, Brooklyn Boys. It's Maddie from Brooklyn and Bronx Jesus Brodie. Twice in two weeks here wrong, twice in two weeks. I have decide it's scary. Thank god from Brooklyn. I came here for the comments. I don't have to even leave my rant. Everything he said, Brody, you're fucking wrong. Come on, buddy, get it together.
Speaker 11: Please. I don't like saying Brody is wrong. Brody is wrong on geography. Good grief. I expected more.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Maddie. There's a woman with a lot of Cuba's not part of the continent, a lot of sense. Somebody decided Cuba was part of North America. That's some bullshit. No, it's not.
Speaker 5: Sorry, North America is a land mask we learned it in school. Australia is the only continent that's only one country. Correct, correct, This island's around Australia, but they don't consider.
Speaker 2: Those part of the continent. I'm sure, that's part of Australia. They don't make New Zealand part of the continent the same way the Canary Islands are part of Africa. We gotta go no, it's not Australia.
Speaker 16: Before talk back talking about hair cuts. Ever since I moved up here from Phillya, I haven't found a decent barber Dominiicans like to do points on the sides and round cutting it back, and I just don't like.
Speaker 4: The way it work.
Speaker 14: And those are no barbers.
Speaker 16: Know that Philly barbers are rather unique individuals when it comes to giving a good haircut. I was listening to the talk back for the one dude from Atlanta that just like went through the whole salon shop.
Speaker 14: I God, bless you, man.
Speaker 16: I can't be that reckless with my scalp and just that's you, just you're just throwing it away. Yeah, go ahead, you do it, You do it, You do it, you do it. That's that's brave. That's some brave shit right there. I couldn't do that. That that that don't work for me.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you.
Speaker 16: All right, But now we are get to meet of it scary. You gotta let me know if your boy decided to go take the job. I thought about it.
Speaker 14: I was like, could I do that?
Speaker 16: Could I be the owner of a porn industry. I'd have to change the name. I think I could do it.
Speaker 14: I'd have to change the name, though, I'd have to be known as a porn zar.
Speaker 4: Would it be.
Speaker 16: Awkward at the PTA meetings and the barbecue function?
Speaker 14: Says yeah, sure, but porns.
Speaker 2: Are porns are? Yeah, that's a great you know. I don't know, and he has not given me an answer yet. I got to follow up with him if he took it.
Speaker 16: And like every time I said porns are, it would be like a crack of thunder and then an orgasmic.
Speaker 14: Moan that would follow, like you know what I mean, Like now the count goes, I know it.
Speaker 16: Wou'd be the thunderclapping, you know, like someone busting an angry nut.
Speaker 14: I think I would be. I'd be kind of proud of it because I'd be providing the service to people, you.
Speaker 16: Know, a lot of people a lot more happier after they like got a good swipout, you know what I'm saying. It calms the soul. That's right, pornsar motherfucker. And and with that money, I lean into it.
Speaker 14: I would be with he making that amount of dough.
Speaker 16: I'd be on some Bruce Waye shit and have an alter ego and fight crime and like my weapons would be sex toys.
Speaker 14: Somebody and Ali getting robbed, I'd.
Speaker 16: Be on the rooftop and just throw like a giant black dildo at their head like a batteran and do ship like that.
Speaker 14: That's the type of money I would do. How would have and things I would do as a porns.
Speaker 2: Are thank you, but man and throbbing. I have a uh, I have a lot of visuals.
Speaker 17: Heyboys, it's your boys and Mike. Yeah, so yeah for a toy there. I don't see no shame.
Speaker 8: In working for a porn company.
Speaker 17: I mean, like it's not like he's the one that's you know, like uh performing.
Speaker 18: In the porn.
Speaker 17: You know, he's just like the CEO. He runs the company that produces the porn. Ye, maybe he has to like check out the product every once in a while to see how it's doom, but like yeah, game every once in a while, his money to be made. That's right, Broos, what up the spoils and mic bro I didn't do anything with the app. It just crashed on me. It's not the thirty second thing. It just crashed. I had to reopen the app and then leave it talk back again.
Speaker 14: So anyways, up sucks.
Speaker 3: It needs a new update.
Speaker 17: And uh hey uh Maddy from Brooklyn Bronx, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Uh uh uh there he goes as your mind hitting, throwing, throwing the fielders out.
Speaker 19: Hi Brooklyn boys, Jen from Pompano Beach again. The groomer just realized I should have elaborated a little on why cats need to be groomed, especially long hair cats. If their owners do not brush them, their hair can matt and it can stick to their skin and actually cause skin infections, especially daft cats who can't reach certain parts of themselves or older cats have issues.
Speaker 20: So okay, you got there right, and somebody offers a private plane, I'm going to take it.
Speaker 14: I'll take the risk of that bitch crashing.
Speaker 20: But Brody, you're absolutely right dining with his celebrity and you're a no name, you stay in no name. Take example the Kobe helicopter incident. God rest everybody's soul on that accident, but they focus on Kobe and his daughter and not the other passengers that lost their lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a batting a baseball coach, right and some other Yeah, there are other people on that. We don't know who they are because we don't remember that, remember that because I didn't get the hand died on the Kobe crash. It was Kobe, just Kobe and his daughter.
Speaker 11: So Brooklyn go is Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx. I just want to leave this talk back to confirm that, Yes, indeed, Scary, I very much like you, but you're still owe Brody a steak dinner, and I still like to agree with Brody welcome back.
Speaker 2: That's debatable. But okay, let me tell you something. Asian Mike wishes had the relationship that I have with Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx with Simpatico most of the time, most of the time from before Simpatico. Yeah, okay, google that simpatic didn't I say te word. It means we get along, we agree.
Speaker 14: Hey, Brooklyn moys.
Speaker 6: Shamy from Queen's Here, Scary was talking about this man perse and how he doesn't wear his man purse head night. Wait a minute, that sounds familiar. Oh, I know that song Scarry wears his man purse. Sat Night scary, have a moist and county day.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we'll give you the eight for effort there. But you are nowhere near truck or status with your music. You got it. But but she incorporated music for the first time, and I like that. I like that mm hmm the start of something big for her.
Speaker 17: Hey, o Brooke Moys, what if it's so, would you eat your fried rice even if it had like green onions or onions?
Speaker 2: Because podcast like, would.
Speaker 7: You still eat it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 14: Speak of fried rice?
Speaker 17: When I was in the age of last month, I had the opportunity to try, Uh, this is Uncle Rogers fried rice.
Speaker 2: It was okay.
Speaker 17: Yeah Uncle Rogers, that youtubeer that went viral for roasting Jamie Oliver's cooking. Yeah, his place makes really awesome fried rice. Now it's like that was like one of the best fried rices I ever had in my life. That was like, oh nice, I can't wait to go back. And Hey, Maddie from Brooklyn Bronx Mommy, I always said, everybody pays except for Maddie.
Speaker 14: I got you Blue.
Speaker 2: There you go. Dinner's on Asian Mike. We're having Chinese. One woman by the way.
Speaker 16: I couldn't even get through the latest episode and I had to just just jump into the octagon. The the merse scary. That's what we're We're embracing the merse. Yeah, the male purse just worse. As I speak with every verse, disperse the merse. No, Brody know where I work. I work in bourgeois decadess.
Speaker 14: You know where I work. Yeah, I can't do as soon as you.
Speaker 16: As soon as you got into merse mode, I was like, oh, the return of Anthony.
Speaker 14: Vaughan Foufful Anthony von Foofo.
Speaker 16: No, man, I'm from the backpack era, baby backpack.
Speaker 14: Era, all those things and more.
Speaker 16: To fit this side of the backpack you need to sling backpack the one strap.
Speaker 14: You don't need need two strap anymore. But you're going to embrace the merse.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 14: I'll be seeing them, I'll be seeing.
Speaker 16: Them at my location, and and I see dudes and and and then they.
Speaker 14: In the mirror like hmmm, should I debate? And then they feel looking at him out of the corner.
Speaker 4: Of the eye.
Speaker 16: I don't judge, but I judge sometimes it's like, all right, man, you know you a little too rollid you a little too slow to be rocking man gets you.
Speaker 14: Duffel, don't do that.
Speaker 2: It's too much double duffle doubles too much.
Speaker 16: And again the ultimate a long run. I can't yuck anybody's young, but I just it don't. It don't flow for me. It just don't flow.
Speaker 14: I can't. I can't rock with it.
Speaker 16: No one's book pack, backpack, have backpack, will travel, load all my ship in the backpack. If I was to embraced one, I need to get like a Duffel back, the Duffle sling or something like.
Speaker 14: I can't.
Speaker 2: No, all right, no you do you, I do me boom.
Speaker 10: Hy Brooklyn Boyce, Jen the groomer from Pompino Beach. Sorry for all the talkbacks, but I saw something really funny last night that I thought the slices would appreciate. I watched the show Hacks on HBO Max, and on last night's episode, they ordered an extra Bronzeno for the table, and one of the characters had this huge meltdown because of the extra Bronzino for the table.
Speaker 2: Just that you don't show but we are, we are the hacks. We are the hacks. That they're hacked us they're the hacks on Max, but we're the hack. We're that we're hack.
Speaker 5: If somebody owned someone to steak dinner on that show, we got a real lawsuit on our hands, right.
Speaker 2: I think they followed. They listen to us for content and then they write a bronze zeno for the table. That sounds like so that's us.
Speaker 10: Watching the character melt down over the bronzeno for the table made me think of your episodes and the slices, and that's probably how Brody would have reacted to. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out. I definitely think you would find it funny.
Speaker 13: I hope that everybody has a great day.
Speaker 2: You too. Thank you here.
Speaker 5: You've never ordered a fish for the table, Nah, not a fish.
Speaker 2: Now, you offer splitable things for the table, things that come in pieces, not things that you well. Even now sometimes we do a burger and we just cut it up or steak, but we have them. A fish. Fish is weird because it's kind of it doesn't slice the way steak does. I don't know, all right, letna get a bronzeno for the table.
Speaker 4: My boys podcast.
Speaker 2: Moving right along, as Kermit sang in the Muppet movie. Was it that the Great Muppet Caper that he's saying that that's one of them. I don't know.
Speaker 21: Moving along, Brodie, Brody, Brodie, we all know scary Alvin.
Speaker 13: This beautiful necklace.
Speaker 14: I think it was made of pearls.
Speaker 22: You know. I think it's only fair after taking here of the carbone beads.
Speaker 6: Made some queens again, Brodie, about your friend bringing his buddy to the bar with you, guys, yes, I think he totally did them. Okay, you knew that you wanted to watch the draft and he wasn't into it, and I guess he figured, oh, let me invite my buddy along so I have someone to talk to because Brodie probably not going to talk to me and be paying attention to the draft. And I bet he didn't mention to his friend that you specifically said you wanted to sit at the bar.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what you want to respond to that for him to gone, he shouldn't have gone. Then if Jamie's right, which I don't know if she is.
Speaker 5: If he if he's worried I wouldn't talk to him and he wanted company, then don't go. Like the whole point was, Hey, let's go watch the draft.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's cheer, let's boo, let's be part of the group. He was, Let's get some good apps. Yeah he didn't know.
Speaker 6: All right, heybrick boys, you know who it is. I don't have to say it to answer Scary's question. Yes, when going for a haircut or hair coloring, women with long hair have to pay more than women with short hair, and kiss also charged more if you have thick hair or you have a lot of hair. I have long hair and it's very thick, and I have a lot of it. It looks like Anne half waist hair and the Princess Diaries before the makeover, you know, to get my hair done.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jamie for your input always.
Speaker 4: Hey god, what's going on?
Speaker 18: It's me again, new hell boy tricking here one more time.
Speaker 4: Here's Siri Barberina.
Speaker 18: You know, Brodie, I think it's about time we lay off a scooty there. You know, don't be giving on a hard time about the mers. You know, he needs someplace to put his compact and his uh lotions and his extra pair of panties and all that.
Speaker 4: You know, don't give him a hard time about it. It's fashionable. I wouldn't wear one, but it's fat.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you know, what would you expect from Bushie? A fellow like Scuoty there, he's gotta keep with the trends, and it's not fashionable to not keep up with the trends. You know, all the eyebrow and the butthole bleaching and I don't know, the z men, shots to the face, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: That's fashionable.
Speaker 4: That's what boogie people do. It's all about image.
Speaker 18: Okay, So that's why he gets inbodied to all those parties. Oh it's got zippers. I didn't know it had zippers. Jesus crash. I'm gonna consider getting one if it's got zippers.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, Hold on a second.
Speaker 18: You know they have cargo shorts and that's got all kinds of pockets.
Speaker 4: You know. I think I'll just stick with the cargo shorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ah No, the merc is not for me.
Speaker 18: But go along with your own way, buddy, if there's nothing wrong with it, to each his own, to each his own.
Speaker 4: We who are we to be judgmental of.
Speaker 18: Scooty if he wants to walk around with the merse. You know, Scooty, you don't let anybody tell you anything. Okay, just keep on sporting that merc you know, and whenever where you need a fresh pair of panties, they're right there. Nobody can tell you anything, and you won't lose anything because it's got all pansa, zippers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for your commentary. You know why that would wear merse? Chad from Omaha? Maybe I bet you it' Chad from Omaha?
Speaker 4: Are you Brooklyn boys?
Speaker 23: It's firn down in Atlanta listening to the conversation regarding h scarys Toomey Men's cross body bag. Just to add two scary bouginess, The least expensive bag I could find on Toomey's website is two hundred and thirty five dollars.
Speaker 2: It was not that much money. Wow, they don't carry it any must be nice. No, no, it was. Now this is several couple of years old. Now you know who else doesn't carry that bag? Who else? Most men? Yeah?
Speaker 24: Okay, brody and scary and never scary and brody. This is worth from CT scary. It's a purse. It's a fucking purse. Was wearing that shit all the time is the most masculine thing you can do.
Speaker 4: It's a purse.
Speaker 24: I've got six I can hear like all your old school Italian friends from the neighborhood and now like, what are.
Speaker 4: You have a fag?
Speaker 24: It's a fucking purse, dude. Man, what you used to do when you were a kid, not a purse. You used to have one of those when you were a kid.
Speaker 2: No, it's not in the car. All I do is carry it to carry it to the beach and I and I put it over the pool and I put it down and I don't wear it around. That's what we're doing. We're all putting it down. No, I'm just putting you know, it's something to carry things. It's an accessory. It might as well be a fucking thermos like a water bottle or something, or an umbrella or an extra beach chair. It's just it's just, you know, it's it's it carries it holds things. But it doesn't it's not as big as as a uh as a knapsack or whatever, or one string sling whatever that fuck he was What are you's talking about? You know? What are you looking at me?
Speaker 25: Like?
Speaker 5: Is there is there a little compartment in there? For your man card. You don't bring that with you.
Speaker 24: Well from CT again, scary, of course, there's more money. The longer they are, the more money. It is common sense. It's like when you go into a barbershop and you see signs that say haircuts this price, haircuts with beard this price, haircuts with beard and eye brows this price. The more work, the more money, more materials, more time, more everything is more money.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, all right, come on, I guess we're gonna have to apply that at every facet of life. Okay, remember that extent example. Okay, she played she paid the fop a charge, the poor woman fee.
Speaker 14: Brooklyn boys all from Jersey.
Speaker 3: Scary.
Speaker 26: It's not a man, person, it's a fucking fanny pack. It's a fanny Okay. It just now made a longer strap and goes across your fucking chest because you know it's cool.
Speaker 27: Man.
Speaker 8: No, it's a fucking fanny pack. Scary, it's a fanny pack.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's something wrong with that being a fanny pack.
Speaker 26: After I said my last talk back carry Paul the man first, that's handing pack like I did, so sorry about the previous one.
Speaker 8: Uh anyway, scary when you go to the beach, you have short time.
Speaker 26: Just fucking put your shat in your pocket.
Speaker 7: Put your shant in your pockets.
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 8: Put your shat in your pocket, carry more than when you go out. Fucking put your shanty your pockets.
Speaker 2: That's why you have them. You know all can't fit in my pocket.
Speaker 8: Brooklyn boys fall from Jersey. Uh So I know I know too many talkbacks.
Speaker 26: So about this whole state dinner thing, I usually don't don't talk about it, but scary, it's absolutely the same fucking philosophy. So fucking louly, you were gonna pay, but then Elvis steps in and face for everything.
Speaker 8: You were gonna pay for the dinner, but then the restaurant paid for it. So it's the same fucking thanks.
Speaker 4: Carry a couple of things. Number one, Brody, you are one hundred percent right. Uh, I am not ware of a man purse.
Speaker 28: And I do agree with you on that, sorry skiff, but that's definitely uh a little bit too unmanly for me, for lack of a better term. And uh, Brody, I gotta say, though, I didn't expect you to be teasing him about the manly.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's he gonna say? He always a caveat ready, Benny.
Speaker 28: Not saying that you're feminine in any any which way possible. He I was just more under the impression that your side of the aisle doesn't really like to uh, you know, like to include everybody, accepting an inclusive of everyone.
Speaker 2: That's it for me, because I carry a morse. Great point.
Speaker 5: Let me just clarify I am inclusive, I am not. I'm not scary. Still my friend, I would go hang out with him with his merse. I don't think he should be arrested for carrying IMRSE. Nope, I just don't think he should be wearing himry. I know, but that's a bit of a bit of bullying, but a bit of shaming. We don't shame.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 5: This is a podcast that's scary and I do. This isn't real life. I would, you know, I would go to a bar with scary if you had THEMRSE. I would, But I ask him also, Vinnie's painting him into a corner.
Speaker 2: Not at all. I'm just I'm on the corner.
Speaker 5: I'm clarifying that I love all, serve all, but when it comes to scary chops, they're gonna get busted.
Speaker 28: Okay, Brodie, Then again, you're one hundred thousand percent right with that pickle ball fraining over there.
Speaker 4: Whatever her name is, play fair friend friend, that's fucking ridiculous. Sounds like she's a negative to not a fucking tree.
Speaker 28: Yeah, not that I know much about pickleball, but if you're going to a place to play and you're not with your friends, you can't expect anybody to fucking take it easy on you.
Speaker 4: I mean, correct now, you're wasting everybody's time.
Speaker 8: The money Accordney from New Jersey.
Speaker 29: Here, Brody, if it's twenty twenty five, if Scary wants to carry a bag to hold all his shit, then he's free to do so. Also, Scary, I love that you've got a monogram bag and you've got your little SPF protection in there.
Speaker 2: Thank you. See. Yes, right, Did you want to comment on Viny's last comment about the pickleball or no? Because I kind of just one hundred percent right.
Speaker 5: And as far as that last caller, it's twenty twenty five, he is allowed to carry immerse Yeah, that's fine. That doesn't even have to like it or not give him crap for it. I didn't say he's not allowed and by the way, should I have yelled at him in twenty twenty four day?
Speaker 30: Here?
Speaker 7: You're right, I'm not dating a man with immerse. Well, how much money does he have in it?
Speaker 31: Like?
Speaker 32: Are we talking like so much money he needs immerse? Maybe that maybe that it depends how much money does he only have a cash business?
Speaker 7: Like undetected by the government?
Speaker 2: How much money she wants to know? Inquiring minds want to know.
Speaker 33: Hey, Brooklyn boys. At first, I want to say, scary Merse is fine. You gotta have all that stuff at the beach. Don't want to burn, gotta keep yourself safe. However you do still, oh, brody a steak dinner? Since you didn't pay for it, just take the man out for some steak?
Speaker 4: Is that big of a deal?
Speaker 33: Do you not like hanging out with him?
Speaker 2: Maybe I plead the fifth on that one.
Speaker 31: You got your first bougie man purse at Peter Herman's on Thompson Street.
Speaker 4: What to your shoulder? Got so horror?
Speaker 34: What the summer of Carbone Beach?
Speaker 31: You and some guys from the hood got some microphones that messed around Ronnie quit good, great, God angry?
Speaker 4: You should have known?
Speaker 2: Get you down?
Speaker 34: Oh when you think about it, that podcast couldn't last forever. And when you brought in Rory and started on your new and deiver, who you that you would get two three, three.
Speaker 35: Five, Oh yeah, he's no use.
Speaker 31: In de nine when you got a big trip to take, hoping Elvis will take no notice and.
Speaker 4: He will pay for it.
Speaker 31: Waiting at the airport lounge while Robin's checking takes forever.
Speaker 35: She told you it would be all right, but be ready for some bad, bad wizzard. You're gonna have to a sign your own d oh yeah, summer of carbone bee.
Speaker 2: Yessing your be.
Speaker 31: Oh you had a heck of a tam.
Speaker 35: You were so inpressed with all of the goins on and you wished it with less forever forever.
Speaker 31: Yeah, don't full songs.
Speaker 2: Even to the bridge Bristmas cost yes warm, I'm a point.
Speaker 35: And though the trends are changing, your brooking boys, they wouldn't approve.
Speaker 1: And if they cut you with your soul called.
Speaker 2: Man person, they can You're it for sure.
Speaker 25: Waiting at the airport.
Speaker 35: Lounge, Rabbish, you can took forever. Oh yeah, thanking us supper of carbon be yes carbon be appreciate giving to us on your old Carbone be.
Speaker 25: Missing your d yes goody, you know, make sure Rubbin doesn't take along at the t s A check line there, they might speller away from you and like, what is it?
Speaker 36: Elvis paid for it, so you're still over a dinner? Oh old Elvis might be wanting to switch teams there. Oh yeah, Carbone Beach, thank you so much. Who would you fuck?
Speaker 31: Are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 33: Wow?
Speaker 2: That's the long that's the album version. I mean, what's there to say. I just have to take a break on that one. I mean, that's exclamation at the end of the sentence with Scary and Brody needed to wipe the slate clean. That was That was incredible. Thank you so much Trucker for that parody before the commercial break. That was wonderful. That's that is next level stuff.
Speaker 13: The Brooklyn Boys is Maryland from Omaha. I'm listening to episode three thirty five and I just had an epiphany. I'm like, oh, I am like I am like Brody, I feel that jealousy, but I am like Scary, Like, no, that is bad to feel that way about inviting the guests to dinner. And it's really funny because I get both of your side.
Speaker 2: Like checkl and Hyde.
Speaker 4: Do you guys talk about music?
Speaker 30: Lincoln Park hybrid theory, same thing you can get with acoustics, and then you have ever Levigne and then you have Imagine Dragons.
Speaker 4: My favorite of those two. I want to talk a lot about those, but.
Speaker 37: I grew up with them, okay, and then and then growing up childhood is oh man, I forgot Cranberry's and Music first album, my favorite of all time.
Speaker 2: I would never let that go album of all time.
Speaker 4: And then it's Summer that that's it.
Speaker 2: Respectable. It's a good album. R I p Doloriso Reorgan.
Speaker 4: Brooklyn Boys, Paul.
Speaker 26: I know, I know a lot of talkbacks and scary I know, eleven ten pm, I'm fucking working the thing.
Speaker 8: I think you'll pay more.
Speaker 26: I mean, if you have to use more wax, more of those strips, that person takes more time. Instead of taking the regular fifteen minutes that I'm working out, it takes thirty minutes.
Speaker 8: You gotta pay for the extra time. All from Jersey to then you on the waxing thing.
Speaker 26: Who the fuck goes and gets waxed and all this other shit and then goes I'll be discriminated against.
Speaker 14: You know what, I gotta go on for for me, I'm talking about it.
Speaker 8: I'm fucking embarrassing man like I would ever in a million fucking years. That shit, why why do that?
Speaker 14: That's weird.
Speaker 2: No, you're not gen Z. Fuck you're not gen Z. That's so your gen X like us. That's why you don't do it, because gen Z does that.
Speaker 5: If I had a giant, if my groinal area was so large that somebody wanted to charge extra wax in my privates, I'm not telling anybody, right, but that's us.
Speaker 2: Remember this is us that we are a generation. What a twenty two year old does? I mean, take a look. They go on and they turn the camera on when they're gonna cry, and they cry into their phone and then they post it every emotion they call.
Speaker 5: That go to the amusement park and film themselves not fitting on the ride, and they upset that the ride is.
Speaker 2: All out there. It's they want to put it all out there, and we just it's a generational thing, you know.
Speaker 6: So yeah whatever, boys, Chelsea from got away in on the merse topic. I can't. I can't with the man bags, the crossbodies. The only thing that's allowed is a backpack or a briefcase.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I don't even like the fanny pack, especially especially if they're wearing it because they think it looks good with their outfit. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you hear how pleasant she's got it off? And then she's like that the fuck out of here. But remember I wore it to the beach. Wasn't a fashion statement, but some people they like to rock the merse at night.
Speaker 38: I don't hello pupling boys, Christy from Saddleford carry If you want to wear a man purse, by all means wear a man purse.
Speaker 7: However, I didn't even know a purse had a gender assigned to it. Maybe it's because only women carry Percy. And if you're only using it for the beach, why not use a beach bag. It'll even hold your towel.
Speaker 2: That's true, hey, fellows, But I keep in mind I don't want, I don't necessarily want to carry an entire beach bag. Somewait a minute does to me make beach bags, because that may be that may be the deciding deciding factor.
Speaker 39: Hey fellow, this is Chuck from a scary I was wondering, you know this last trip you took over a carbone beach where you Patrick Mahomes and uh Kelsey and mcgrammar or whatever the guy's name is.
Speaker 4: Uh At any time did you.
Speaker 18: Make rob and carry your purse off of the plane for you or did you do it carry it yourself at all?
Speaker 2: Yet and they over had a few rows back, you couldn't get to it.
Speaker 40: Hey, Brooklyn boys, it's Lauren from New Jersey. I think in this case, scary is right. Women get charged the same amount for a haircut in most places, or at least in my experience, whether they have long hair or short hair.
Speaker 2: I've had both.
Speaker 40: I've sometimes just gone in for a trim and it cost me forty five to fifty dollars, and it would cost me the same if they did a completely new style. You do get charged differently for cut and color.
Speaker 2: No hearing conflicting reports.
Speaker 40: But okay, But I also need to give Brody his flowers, because I was cracking up when you were talking about the different pricing for the wax for the woman who might have had a bigger surface area.
Speaker 2: Vague and vage.
Speaker 6: That joke was just spot on chef's kiss.
Speaker 40: Brody, you were on fire, firing off jokes.
Speaker 13: That entire segment, So thank you.
Speaker 14: Good on you.
Speaker 4: One other thing I was wondering about.
Speaker 18: I'm wondering that, Well, you were at Carball Beach said you had to go to the bathroom. Would you have Robin watch your purse for you or did you take it with you because you had the powder your nose.
Speaker 4: You know, I was wondering, you know.
Speaker 18: Because if you take it into the bathroom, it's gonna get charticles on it and it's gonna be a charticle purse.
Speaker 2: Okay, appreciate you, b baby boys.
Speaker 8: Christy again, Christy's Brody, Brody Brody.
Speaker 7: I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed, dude. Why didn't you tell your friend to have Pete get.
Speaker 8: His ass up out of the booths and grab three seats at the bar?
Speaker 38: The main focus was the draft and he knew that he totally should have.
Speaker 7: Asked you first. So not cool.
Speaker 38: But by the way, agreed, I think momd Membo will be a great asset for our jams.
Speaker 5: Agreed, good pick with the old line, got the tight end in the second round.
Speaker 2: Very happy, Thank you, Christy.
Speaker 7: Hey guys Connecticut, the merse is the new fanny pack.
Speaker 2: Yes it is.
Speaker 9: So remember everyone wore fanny packs, especially guys. Well, now the merse took over. It's usually only for like rich people or bougie people. My son has one, he's bougie. And then Scary said he only wears his merse at night.
Speaker 2: No, at the beach.
Speaker 7: So you know he could put that song, I wear my murders at night.
Speaker 2: No, well, I wear my merse bag at I wear my merse only at night. That work. Jamie from Queens beat you to it on that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, from Connecticut. So my hair is extremely long down to my paw tucks.
Speaker 9: And it costs me more money than someone with short hair to get my haircut styled dyed of course, because it's extra. So yes, it does cost more money to get a haircut if your hair is longer. But for them to tell her they're gonna charge her an extra five dollars or whatever, that's just ridiculous. It's like two more freaking strips, fucking put it out and pull the fucking strips, all right, it's not that fucking serious, Like I said, maybe two more strips to get rid of the extra hair. And for them to embarrass her like that, that's just fucking stupid. That shit pisses me off. Everyone's built differently, yes, but it's just.
Speaker 7: A little more hair, a little more area. There's bigger strips, there's different sized strips. So that was just fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it, Yes, I agree, Laura from Connecticut.
Speaker 7: Again, you guys are still talking about this pupa area in this woman.
Speaker 9: What if she just had a baby. What if she was letting her hair grow because it has to be a certain amount of length so they can wax it. And what if she just had a baby, what if she was sick. I don't feel like they should say.
Speaker 8: That to her.
Speaker 2: She'll be on her nervous.
Speaker 7: There's different size strips that they can use.
Speaker 9: Use a bigger fucking strip. That's embarrassing, and to me, it's just craziness.
Speaker 2: She's right, they do have different size strips, okay, but they.
Speaker 9: Are serious because there's no sense of urgency anymore. And I don't know if it's the people that we hire or so on and so forth, or the managers just don't let them know that there's a time limit to get things out, because maybe there's not. But when I was a manager at Duncan and Starbucks, we were timed to get things out, especially faster in the drive through.
Speaker 7: So people just don't care.
Speaker 9: They don't care if you wait twenty minutes because no one's telling them that they need to move faster.
Speaker 5: They didn't embarrass her publicly. She made it public. She did just to be just a recent story. They told her privately, and I have to charge you more now, this woman, I think if she was pregnant, she would have led with that would.
Speaker 2: Have been the lead to lead the lead. She didn't say it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she just said, did charge me more. But let's say they should charge it more. We don't know the details. Uh, she could be extremely large, extremely hair.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She was private about her, They were private about her privates. They kept her private private. She made it public, all right, she made she made She made it pubic. Oh, nicely done, not bad, vague but still cute.
Speaker 21: Slice from Pay three and four not missoo. Regarding man purse, Uh, long time ago on the Big Show, Shaq was wearing one and it was a conversation you guys were all talking about Froggy I think said he only wears one because he's shack and anyone who says anything about it. He can knock out. But it's been a thing for a while, so Shack started it, I guess a long time ago.
Speaker 5: In Shack's offense, a merse on Shack is like a wallet and he's giant.
Speaker 21: Brody missing jokes making fun of scary for the man purse. He was talking about Tall darn. I was surprised he didn't say, would Tall Darren have shared a bit with you if he knew you were a purse?
Speaker 14: And I hope this isn't tasteless.
Speaker 21: But when you were fighting with Astra, I'm sure she's heard this before, but you didn't go for the astrosenica.
Speaker 2: Astrosenica. Okay, no I did. All Right, you forgot that one.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: The Brooklyn Boys Podcast, we will be right back.
Speaker 2: Have you had enough, Brody? You're rubbing your eyes. No, I just I'm gonna take a minute here. Okay. You know I love Slice Time.
Speaker 5: We love the slices and they're creative and funny and they leave witty and great opinions. But there's a couple of people, and we appreciate you for loving the show, who have forgotten that Slice Time is a commentary on the episode.
Speaker 2: We just did, or the you know one before that.
Speaker 5: If it's recent and we're looking for your fun take on things you agree with us disagree, that's fine. But if you're going to leave talkbacks about crazy shit or politics or medical theories that have nothing to do with the podcast, that takes away our time and our enjoyment, and that's not what it's Also, if you want to send messages to me on on Instagram, that's fine, But last week or two weeks ago, two people left messages that were like, Hey, this isn't for slice time, but I just want to leave you guys a message. We're doing like in real time, we're listening to these messages live.
Speaker 2: We're not really previewing these, and you know.
Speaker 5: If you'll leave in like private messages or like crazy conspiracy theories or or even.
Speaker 2: Or even like or even like just just minutia and isms and things and problems with the app and whatever, and don't leave them on here please, because we want This is really again, as Brodie said, commentary, but it's also you want to make some jokes, you want to do parody stuff. I'll listen to seven talkbacks in a row. If you're going to be creative and do stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Just just keep in mind, say, is what I'm saying in my seventh message entertaining to the slices, right, because that's what we're here for.
Speaker 2: We had it for the slice and take you you would entertain us, us and things. And again, try if you if you most focus of that. Yeah, just try to remember that before you hit the little microphone button. Don't you want to be nonchalant, like like you're talking on a phone to somebody and this and that, and try and try and be concise. You know, if you're gonna let us, let us ramble. That's our job is to ramble. And but what I'm saying is just we want.
Speaker 7: To get through.
Speaker 2: It's been good weeks.
Speaker 5: I've been thinking about just sometimes you guys, this that microphone button is to entertain people and to and to make us laugh and to pick on us or whatever us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isn't like doctor Phil. We call and you you get psychological help, not that anyone has asked us to. Please don't ask us for psychological help, dude, we need psychological help. Try to keep it to Yeah, and those of you who don't think we're talking about you, we probably aren't but you slip it and calls an arm part of slice time. It just slows us down and we'll try to leave everything in. But at some point you're like, the slices an't gonna want to listen to this, so right, that's all. Yeah, make it interesting, fun and uh yeah again but again we and we you know, we could take criticism on things, but let's stay on. Let's stay on topic. You want to tell Scary he's wrong, feel free, You want to call me a bushie bastard, I'm in every time. Good afternoon. This is Chad from Omaha, and this time it's going to be scary and brody.
Speaker 41: I knew there was something that I liked about you, deep down inside, but it took you so long for you to tell us that you use.
Speaker 2: A purse from I called the chat from Omaha.
Speaker 19: I s.
Speaker 2: It's perfectly okay, free man to use a purse. Then was at the end of him Oh no, eight, no wait.
Speaker 41: Otherwise, but Scary, let me suggest don't only use it for the beach. Use it all the time, when you're going to work, when you're going to lunch, whenever you go take your car to service or whatever.
Speaker 40: You know.
Speaker 2: But you know, you're more susceptible to personatchers. Okay, so you have to be careful. So make sure put the strap.
Speaker 27: Over your head and over your shoulder, but make sure it crosses across your chest.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 27: Then when you put it over your right shoulder, okay, hold the strap in front of your chest with your left hand. And if you put it over your left shoulder, hold the strap in front of your chest with your right hand. And if you're standing around talking to somebody, get your other hand and put it on your hip and stick your toe out and then shake your booty left and right, and you know you'll look so chic. Oh man, you'll be so in you'll be invited to so many parties, you know. And one more thing that I'm going to tell you. Let me see what was I going to tell you?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 27: Yes, if you're standing, for instance, on a corner, like waiting for your uber or something or your uber eats or whatever, make sure and take your hand out of your hip and stick your tongue out and do the simulated salt shaker. I guarantee you're gonna, you know, follow these tips and you'll enjoy your purse, you know.
Speaker 13: And call it a purse.
Speaker 39: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's a purse. Don't be ashamed. I'm gonna lean it to it a purse. Thank you, Chack, you're bend over into it.
Speaker 19: Hi Brooklyn boys, Jen the groomer here.
Speaker 42: Sorry, I'm leaving so many talkbacks this time that you guys are hysterical and I have to weigh in. First, honestly, there's a lot of merses down here in South Florida. Hate to break it to your Brody, especially on the beach. Lots of merses.
Speaker 10: Also a lot of handguns inside the merse, so be careful of who you're making fun of.
Speaker 19: Second.
Speaker 42: Second, as a dog groomer, absolutely true with Brody saying it does make a difference in the size. Look, I charge fifty dollars for a small dog, but if I'm doing a giant you burn a dood all in full coat, it's going to be one hundred and fifty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 10: Depends on the haircut. Just like when I go to the salon, if my hair is longer, I get charged more than when it's short.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, all right, I think I'm coming around. I think for fifty dollars for a dog haircut. I'm coming down the Florida. I'm coming around to team pay extra ey what the locals geas Pinchy, Skiary Manus, carandle Bro.
Speaker 4: You're sating the stick. Brother.
Speaker 43: It's like when somebody cleans up the toilet, real nice and clean, and then you come and sit on there and flop a big old third red and that porcelain where there's no water.
Speaker 2: Man, you're shitting it in. That's carandle Bro. You don't be wearing a person, man, Man, don't wear a purson. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 31: Man?
Speaker 2: You know you came through my neighborhood wearing that damn person.
Speaker 4: You know you wouldn't make it out of live.
Speaker 43: Well, you would make it out alive, but maybe in an ambulance or something, you know.
Speaker 4: Hold on, man, somebody knocking. Man, let me go see what's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh shit?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what's going on? Nobody?
Speaker 33: Why?
Speaker 39: Man?
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, guys, I'm gonna have to leave. I don't know what's going on here, but I'm talking to.
Speaker 3: Brody and Scary.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, don't be let that man.
Speaker 34: Okay, guys, I'm gonna have to leave you right now.
Speaker 43: I don't know what's going on, but hopefully tell us las I love him, and I'll get back to you.
Speaker 34: Maybe I'll write another song or something. All right, I'm coming man, all right, all right bye.
Speaker 2: How we might have heard the last of him? I think I took him away. No, no, no, he probably he probably owe some money to somebody. That did not sound very promising. We hope for the best.
Speaker 21: Brody, mister dollars six, you listed that jacket for ninety nine, and you didn't list it for ninety nine ninety nine. You left ninety nine cents on the table.
Speaker 44: I did.
Speaker 14: That's not that, David Brody.
Speaker 2: I know that's a great point. I said, you know what, I'll tell you right now. I was going to do ninety nine ninety nine, but I thought the guy would think I was deliberately being an asshole, as opposed to ninety nine dollars, where I thought, you know, cut him some slidh. Yeah. I didn't want to push I didn't want them to like ban me. I thought for a penny he'd be like, this guy's truly pushing it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know what time.
Speaker 21: It's scary. Same thing happened to me at an airport in Raleigh. They have A and W like DQ fast Food, but A and W the rootier. I wanted to get the root beer from them, and I was waiting forever and I was going to miss my flight and I couldn't even get A and W root beer from A and W.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: Man Bastards, Scary and Brodie Brodie and Scary Scarodie from CT. I'm definitely listening to the lead this BBP episode. If the Bee Boys were flowers, Brody wouldn't be a sunflower since he radiates a strong vibrant presence. Thank you, Carry would be a panty. Come on brush to get shots of zemen on your face, panciers and now a man purse?
Speaker 4: Brody?
Speaker 45: When is your co hosts Bougie Jones. On a more serious note, since today is Mother's Day, I would be remiss if I didn't wish all the beautiful slice sets a happy Mother's Day, especially to mammas Carry and Mama Brody. May they rest in internal paradise.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, I'm gonna put a pansy. Should put a pansy on her headstone? Ah, that was very nice. If you appreciate you remembering our mom's here.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 46: You have ho?
Speaker 4: Hey, what are you guys doing our free merch?
Speaker 47: Now that you got sponsors, you gotta get you fancier shit.
Speaker 4: I remember when it was.
Speaker 47: Greg Ge We used to get free and visible shirts all the time. And now your motherfuckers have Hello Fresh and all this fucking fancy ship.
Speaker 4: You guys need to give up free merch. Motherfuckers come on.
Speaker 18: The world taking his girls on trips.
Speaker 47: You got over through rand building his biggest empire. Yeah, you got Gandhi Painting. He got Scott Key Morrison and then you have.
Speaker 4: Brody paved pick a ball.
Speaker 47: There's still fucking old old lady farts.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what the fuck is in the world gonna get you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that last part, but yeah he does. What he's a great point. We should probably get get out some free merch. Gonna free invisible shirts. Invisible shirts. We'll send them a dozen.
Speaker 48: Brody and Scary, Scary and Brody Johnny from MD Johnny Brody, Brody Brody usually.
Speaker 4: The man.
Speaker 48: This is the most closed minded you have ever sound a little disappointed. I still love you though, all right?
Speaker 2: I love you too. And again, just to be clear, I'm just giving scary ship. Plenty of guys can have merses, just not scary.
Speaker 14: It's just not.
Speaker 2: It's not who he is. If anything, it really is me. If you think about it, it's it's more than most guys. It's not Brooklyn you, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not scary Jones, Brooklyn boy, it's not your Brooklyn boys would never tolerate that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're wearing a merse because you think it's trendy. You bought a team of merse. You're beating a dead merse, Walmart Merse. I'd be like, all right, man of the people.
Speaker 49: Hey, it's Dania jursity in regards to uh the service of.
Speaker 14: Waxing charging more. Uh scary. Time is money. Yeah, it's nothing else, no products anything like that being used. Time is money. You're performing a service requires time. That's their livelihood.
Speaker 49: If if the waxing takes twice as long as another waxing, she's losing that other potential customer that she could have made money off.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, I'm coming around.
Speaker 50: I told you broken behold for this, and it's always scary, scary and man person a man pers you think one.
Speaker 14: Has a man pers how dairy.
Speaker 51: I'm offended.
Speaker 2: I'm of this comment. I will riot you have cargo punts.
Speaker 51: My cargo pants have cargo punts.
Speaker 4: How dare you?
Speaker 14: How dare you?
Speaker 9: Young man?
Speaker 2: That was just a hunch where he can take you.
Speaker 14: To explain my cargo.
Speaker 51: Pan has cargo pants. I just bought new cargo pants that have four different packets into one packet.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would.
Speaker 51: I could put three different chicken perms in both of my packets and still have packets left to put more stuff in.
Speaker 14: Scary put in?
Speaker 2: What are you wearing?
Speaker 4: Hey, broken Bosom over this and it's all this?
Speaker 51: Hey, uh, this time I want to talk about talk back on the top back of the talkback, my guy, the hair dresser that went to jail, I need to know more.
Speaker 49: I am dying.
Speaker 52: I'm dying on the inside.
Speaker 2: I'm dying on the out. I need to know more. I'll give a.
Speaker 51: Ford you twenty bucks, A for you twenty bucks so you can go get your haircut and find out the scoop on the hair dresser going to jail.
Speaker 2: I need to know, my guy, I need to know.
Speaker 14: Please let me know right I'm dying on the inside.
Speaker 52: Hey, broken Bosoobo over this? And it's all this carry So told Darren calling toll Darn told Darren, did you took the job? It's a hard job, but if somebody's gonna take it, it's Toll Darren, because he's the tallest Darren there is, and there's only one Toll Darren to.
Speaker 4: Take the job.
Speaker 52: Stopped up with the cliffhangers.
Speaker 4: He took the job or not?
Speaker 40: I got.
Speaker 2: I will have an answer by the next episode of Brooken Boys. He's continuing along. Wow, he slept, that was late. That was at night and now it's it's morning, so he must have had some more thoughts while he slept.
Speaker 4: Hey, Brooken Boys, this is book Michael.
Speaker 49: It's always Bronian scary. And this is why it's always Bronian scary, because Brody knows.
Speaker 2: Brody is a man of the people.
Speaker 53: Yes, Scary Duns and the Bush Lady controversy where the waxer is called the lady and said, hey, listen, next time I have to deal without much much bush, then I'm gonna have to charge you more. Now it's Mary Johnes in your line of business, right, is there a difference between a thirty.
Speaker 2: Second commercial or sixty second commercial? How about if I just.
Speaker 49: Want to live read, what's the problem, Scary you have to live read it? What is the problem? I should be able to pay the same thing.
Speaker 39: Check?
Speaker 49: What about if I want a small market versus.
Speaker 2: A large market?
Speaker 49: What if I want you to read this thing at the top of an hour every hour? Huh should there be a difference? I don't think on your understand, Scary Johns. If there's more.
Speaker 2: Work in bone, there should be more payment.
Speaker 4: End boe.
Speaker 49: Okay, just like in your radio job, if the commercial is longer more, you know, if it's a live it's more times the type of the hour. It's a different guys. So if the lady wants to charge more, then let her charge more. And yes, women with more hair pay more, just so you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, very good point your hair.
Speaker 4: You're here about the woman with the hoop.
Speaker 44: Women's haircuts across the same our hair dye is different.
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 2: What happened eight thirty in the morning. It was cut off or it was a five second talk back. That's all he said.
Speaker 4: Ready about the woman with the hoop.
Speaker 2: The that's the end of it.
Speaker 44: Oh wow, all right, next week, women's haircuts across the same hair dye is different because you're using product, even like blow drying or straightening, that's going to be more. But as far as a trim, a trim is a trim is a trim. At least when I used to do hair across the.
Speaker 2: Same conflicting reports on that.
Speaker 5: Actually I actually called the place that cuts my hair they do women also, and they said they charge more for longer hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but isn't it the same isn't it the same stroke? You're still cutting it at the same place, So you go snow.
Speaker 5: Because okay, but if you have fuller hair and you have more ends on your hair, there's more places to snip, all right, there's more styling, there's more blow drying, there's more had to blow driw its, more head to curve.
Speaker 2: If you go for a perm, you got more ring, more a little curls. Who's going for a perm these days? This is the nineteen eighty six I.
Speaker 6: Don't know, I'm parking ourselfloads.
Speaker 46: You the difference between a massage and what in a wax is that a massage you pay for fifty five minutes. Let's say that if you pay for you pay for the fifty five minutes. So if you're taller or shorter, it doesn't matter. You get fifty five minutes. So maybe on the shorter person they can cover more people, more of your body, while on the taller.
Speaker 14: One they can't.
Speaker 46: Right on a wax, it's they're not paying for hour, they're paying for that area, So that area takes more time. It takes twenty minutes instead of ten minutes or fifteen minutes. Then they have to charge more because it's taking them more time.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 54: Definitely addressing mister Nameless from the last Lifetime episode with a pedophilic voice and the intellect is someone with an extra chromosome. There is a difference between being offended and giving your opinion on an opinion podcast. I also can't believe I have to go over the difference between a construction worker and someone whose only skill is to spread their legs and perform what is supposed to be the most intimate act. There is a reason anyone with dignity would not openly show that they are a consumer or producer of porn because it is a shameful act. You've dumb ass. I wonder how many porn actors go them to their families and say, wow, honey, I bet you can't guess how many people I bang today. Oh wait, that is right. They most likely don't have families to go home too. I also guess this inadvertently gives my opinion to your friend on the CEO position scary.
Speaker 2: You know your opinion is clear.
Speaker 54: Wait onto other things. You guys really got me this week on topicsvert scary. There is also this article of clothing that you don't have to button up or wear pants with. You just slip it on over your head. People call them dresses, but for men they call it a mess. I also hear it as a special benefit that caused men to pay for your meals so you don't have to grab for your merse. Hey, Brody, that gives you a great idea once to and for a steak dinner.
Speaker 2: There we got Thank you. We appreciate your opinions.
Speaker 55: Brody's scary, scary, and Brody It's dead.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 55: I'm all about friends hanging out, everyone chilling, having a good time whatever, But friend etiquette says you should really ask the group of people that you're friends with first before you start inviting other people into your friend group. You know what I mean, don't just be like, Yeah, by the way, I'm bringing my friend Sarah and she's gonna come and join us.
Speaker 8: I'm with Brody on this one.
Speaker 35: Yeah.
Speaker 55: I get weary about people just showing up into the friend group when everyone has their own private conversations and stuff that goes on amongst friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, Yeah, you're right. Oh oh oh, she slipped in there and then he came back. Oh, he's got more right.
Speaker 54: In response to the NFL draft topic, which turned into NFL Draft featuring David Brody, I would have ditched them both and gone straight to the bar at that point. Your friend seems to have had zero consideration for what you set up. The booth would have been the final straw for me.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I agree.
Speaker 8: Scary.
Speaker 55: By the way, even as a female, it does cost more money if you have like longer hair and you need it dyed or colored whatever.
Speaker 14: I mean.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, if this lady's Foupa and or you.
Speaker 55: Know County Area, you're welcome for that. You know the size of fucking Brooklyn. Then at the end of the day, if you're gonna put more wax on that with JJ, then so be. It looks like she's gonna have to pay some more money. Come on, scary, come on, man, shit the size of Texas.
Speaker 7: Guys, that's one I promised.
Speaker 55: This one's for Brody.
Speaker 35: Listen.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, play fair.
Speaker 55: Frand needs to sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and play in her own level. Okay, obviously she doesn't like the fact that you serve the ball to What she thinks is like, you're playing unfair. You know, I don't know how you play fairly when she's like, not even in the right level from what I understand from this pickleball conversation. So, fran either get your skills better and then serve the ball hard to Brody and he'll probably hit it in the face to you, dummy.
Speaker 8: Sit the fuck down, fran fucking fran.
Speaker 2: Whoo, she's feisty today, Fie. Yeah, and she's right. Yeah. I haven't seen Franz since so h.
Speaker 54: I can't disagree either, Hey, John, for CT final one, they have a pickleball Frian.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 54: Maybe it's just the antagonist in me, but once you started complaining and making a big stink of it, I would have just started hitting the ball to her every single time until she left the court. I know you're a nice guy, Brody, and I know you're trying to do the best by everyone, but when people.
Speaker 40: Are like that, that just drives me up a wall.
Speaker 6: Screw her you.
Speaker 54: You should have gone as hard as he could against her.
Speaker 4: That's just my opinion. Take care.
Speaker 2: Thanks Lolly Brooking.
Speaker 6: Boys appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Wrong John, You're not wrong. I didn't want to get barred from the establishment, so I was trying. I don't you know, who knows if she's somebody's aunt, you know, like that's our aunt.
Speaker 2: You can't play her anymore? All right, last few here, Hey, briogly mois what up?
Speaker 17: Boas mak So episode three thirty five.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty much.
Speaker 2: Caught up, but I didn't finish nice.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I just decided to leave a talk back about the merse and uh scared Harry. Uh you said maybe that I would I have immerse going to Beach. I actually don't. I won't when I go to Beach, I bring a backpack to carry my stuff.
Speaker 7: Not a merse.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So, as I was saying, I do own a merse, it's actually uh louis vutan merse I own.
Speaker 14: I'm a busy basket just like scary.
Speaker 17: So yeah, I don't really use it that much because like I don't use that much because it's magnetic and it doesn't like lock and it seased to.
Speaker 14: Get pick pocketed.
Speaker 17: But if I'm wearing a cross body and it's uh to my side or to the back of me, and uh, and actually why I travel, I would use my Adidas or Supreme waistbag. I wear like a cross body to the bag in front of me.
Speaker 14: It goes across my chest.
Speaker 17: I keep my wallet and my passport in there.
Speaker 14: Uh and maybe some cash. That's about it.
Speaker 17: But like I wouldn't use a meerse. But all right, hey, Maddie from Poplan the Bronx, how do you feel about men that has amerse?
Speaker 2: You know how she feels? Do you really? By the way, by the way, you don't have a merse, but you have three merses and then you don't have a merse. But you want to know if Maddie likes guys with merses. That's yeah, I think confused. No, I think he's yeah, he's trying to tell us something.
Speaker 46: Brodian's scary or can so floads you? I can't have flow here, Brodie talking about your pickleball. Shit, bro, you sounds like it someone almost fucking hit me. Sounds like you play with a bunch of New York New Jersey grandma's. For god sakes, do get into an actual league. I know some of the guys out of play, but like, it's a competition. How can the other dude can play? Oh you're playing too hard? Like fuck, I play soccer. If someone said that, it'd be.
Speaker 2: Like fuck you. Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, By the way, I don't normally play with older women. Again, I played on a Tuesday because they my regular time slot had been canceled for the week, and I will not make that mistake again. But no, I normally play with people better than me, are equal to me, men and women. But this was uh that she should not have been in the group.
Speaker 2: The only way you're going to get better is if you play above your league. Well here's the thing, though, Yes, you want to play above your league, but then those people have to play with you. Everyone's like, oh, you's always play with something better than you. Well, then no one would ever play because then those people don't want to play with you.
Speaker 5: So you can play with people that are a little better than you. Yeah, right, Because then you can you can gradual, which I do. I play with people a little bit better than me to make me better. Last group of talkbacks, Brooklyn Boys is tea way. I got a couple of talkbacks. So the first one is about a couple weeks ago talking about breaking up with your barber. So I have a shaved head.
Speaker 22: During COVID, barbershops were closed, I shaved my head, decided I liked it, and I haven't gone back. But I had to break up with my that I moved to a different city and then they got super busy busy during COVID, so I stopped going to them, but I didn't actually break up with them. I made my new vet break up with them by calling for my dog's records. Another one from a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Is oh, okay, so that was the solution on that, just have the have the new vet do the dirty work, right? Is that what I'm here? Yeah?
Speaker 22: Another one from a couple weeks ago is about debut albums, so it's very subjective, depends what you're listening to whatever. But the miseducational Lauren Hill is so good, so people know she either shows up late or doesn't show up at all to her concerts, and they will still pay their hard armed dollars to go maybe see Lauren Hill. And that's her only solo album, so that's pretty high up.
Speaker 2: There by the way she did show up to Carbone Beach is what I'm told, all right, last one from T why hold On? Just t y hate interrupted.
Speaker 5: But Guns N' Roses first album was also a legendary first album, and they also show up like two hours late to concerts, sometimes four.
Speaker 22: It's yeah, last, but certainly not least Brodie. Don't take it easy on anybody in pickleball. If they didn't want to get beat, they wouldn't show up. If you want to play like a kid, play with the kids. I play basketball, and I've mentioned before I'm a pretty big dude, but I have played hard against teenagers. I've played hard against women. If you don't want someone to play hard against you, don't get on the court.
Speaker 2: Thank you to you I have. I have an update in the next episode of Brooklyn Boys about a guy who played in our group yesterday that clearly should have been like five groups up. Oh really, Oh now I know how played Fat fran Felt. But I'll tell you about that on the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 4: The last goal, I was it the boys.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you for all of your comments on this wonderful podcast. It has a good bunch reactions.
Speaker 49: This pockets all depends on you about I'm gonna Baby, you.
Speaker 4: Would be on the sizes Time
Speaker 2: Free Daser