Speaker 1: Radical Democratic Socialists of America have taken over the Democratic Party. We are now witnessing more and more of them that are actually winning their elections, and there's a real chance many of them could win the general elections coming up. So who are these candidates and what do they believe in? Who's backing them, and what are they saying that they're now trying to act like they never said these things before. We have the audio clips, and Senator Cruz and I set down to discuss exactly who these individuals are, what they truly believe in, even when the media is trying to act like it was never happening. We're talking about the radicals the left. Not only are they running for office and the Democratic Socialists of America, but they're also winning. So who are these candidates center, Let's go through some of these that America needs to know about, and let's expose what they really believe.
Speaker 2: Well, let's start with Minnesota. Minnesota just nominated as their Democrat nominee for Senate a radical name Peggy Flannakin, and she's a left wing socialist who is extreme even for Minnesota. She's extreme. And I want to just just just lay out the receipts. I want to start with her talking about the Lake and Riley Act. The Lake and Riley Act passed Congress with with overwhelming bipartisan support. Even a bunch of Democrats voted for it. It's designed to protect Americans from violence from illegal immigrants. And yet this is right at the heart of a Peggy Flanagan's campaign. She wants more violent illegal immigrants in America. Give a listen.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you know what we heard from Minnesotan's is that this was really an issue of judgment. You know, my opponent was the only Minnesota Democrat to vote for Donald Trump's immigrationville, the Lake and Riley Act, which you know, I think really gave the green light for the just chaos and cruelty that we saw here in the streets in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: You hear that and the description it's pretty laughable.
Speaker 2: Well it is. And then I want to listen. I want you to listen to her talking about why she also supports taxpayers paying for castrating and sterilizing little children. And she's emphatic this is our general election pitch that we need to castrate more kids. Give a listen.
Speaker 1: I also want to say something really important that I want you to be able to get involved in right now, and that is simply praying for the people of Israel. Though the headlines may change, the threats facing Israel remain. While much of the world has moved on to the next story, Israeli families continue living with the reality of terrorism, uncertainty and recovery. Communities remain unalert, and parents still think twice before seeing their children to school. Families continue rebuilding their lives knowing that the next siren could come without warning now as Christians were called to stand with God's children in times of need. That's why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews remains on the ground in the Holy Land.
Speaker 4: Each and every day.
Speaker 1: They are providing life saving aid, food for the struggling families, emergency assistants, bomb shelters, and critical support for those impacted by war. Even after the cameras leave in the headlines fate, the Fellowship remains committed to Israel's most vulnerable. So I want you to join the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews in simply praying for the people of Israel, for protection, for strength, and for lasting peace. Together we can remind God's people that they are not alone. You can stand with Israel in prayer today by visiting prey IFCJ dot org. It's real simple, that's Prey IFCJ dot org.
Speaker 3: Anisoda law does not set a minimum age for gender affirming care. Do you believe there should be one? I mean, I believe that what we need to do is make sure that people have access to healthcare. Frankly, that's one of the reasons, you know why I've run so hard on Medicare.
Speaker 5: For All.
Speaker 3: Care and an era. Should there be an age limit? I think gender affirming care is part of healthcare. People need to be an age limit for US healthcare. I think our law as it stands is a good law center.
Speaker 1: The only way I can describe what you just heard is this is what evil sounds like when it's in a political forum. And the idea that you can just mutilate a child at any age. If you're a crazy parent that decides they want their boy to be a girl or their girl to quote be a boy, you can just do this to them and there's no age minimum is absolutely not just insanity, but I do believe it's child abuse and pure evil.
Speaker 2: Look, I wish Ben, you were exaggerating, but you're not. What Peggy Flannagan is arguing there is there should be zero age limit for castrating and sterilizing children. So if a five year old boy says I think I'm a girl, and that poor little boy has leftist parents who believe in the ideology that whatever pops into the head of a child, you need to bring a surgeon's scalpel behind it. According to Peggy Flanagan, you ought to be able to castrate that five year old boy. Now, to be clear, no child has the emotional maturity, the intellectual maturity, the awareness of the world to have any ability to make a decision about whether he or she will will procreate have children, wants to be a different gender. Look, kids want to be a torontosaurce rex and yet ideology matters more. And by the way, Peggy Flanagan is also saying, if a little girl a five year old, she says there's no age limit. So a five year old says, I think I'm a boy. What she's advocating And I got to say, I hate the phrase gender affirming. Care of course CNN uses that phrase. It is not affirming. Cutting your genitals off is not affirming your it is destroying and removing essential attributes of your gender. And so it is George Orwell could not have thought of anything as twisted as gender affirming care when it is sterilizing and mutilating children. But what Peggy Flannagan is saying is if a five year old girl says I think I'm a boy, sterilize her and make it so that little girl can never have a child when she grows up. When she's an adult, she might say, of course, I'm not a boy, I'm a girl. I'm a woman. I want to have babies. But nope, Peggy flanagain has already destroyed her ability through permanent sterilization. The idea that we have candidates running that are advocating for sterilizing children and view it as a matter of fundamental justice. Of course we should sterilize children. That shows just how radical these candidates are.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This comes also as a week where we saw another radical bill that actually dealt with late term abortions and it was celebrated by the media as a states rights issue and that you could have things like this. There are a lot of Americans listening right now that I think feel like, in a weird way, we're starting.
Speaker 4: To lose on some of these issues. What is your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Well, if you have not seen the video of the governor of Massachusetts, who is Mara Haley. She is a liberal Democrat, and she is signing a law that is legalizing abortion in Massachusetts up until the moment of birth, so late term abortion. Like Massachusetts already had almost no limits on abortion, but that was not enough. They wanted in the ninth month, like you could literally be about ready to deliver and if you decided you didn't want it, you could kill that child. And the video if you have not seen it of the governor surrounded by about a dozen all young white women, left wingers, laughing with joy, celebrating that late term abortions. By the way, do you know what the polling is on the number of Americans who support late term abortions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the majority is saying no to it. Just so America understands.
Speaker 2: Much much more than that. Ninety one percent of Americans say no, late term abortions are wrong. It is only nine percent of Americans that believe that. And yet the governor of Massachusetts, these left wing democrats are so extreme that they are cackling with joy. Now. By the way, that Peggy flannagain in Minnesota, is not alone. There are other Democrats running for office, running for Senate right now who agree with her that we should be castrating children and taxpayers should be paying for that. One of those is Abdul l Sayed, who says exactly the same thing, and in just a moment, we're we're going to have you listen to him saying.
Speaker 4: That, all right, I want to take a second.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you about a way that you can have a huge difference in the life of someone that desperately needs you right now. If you're going to change someone's life, you want to know it actually lasts. And that is one of the reasons why I want you to know about Compassion International. Now they become one of the most trusted child development ministries in the world. Independent research shows children sponsor through Compassion stay in school longer, They're forty percent more likely to graduate high school and eighty percent more likely to finish college. That's because sponsorship isn't just temporary relief, it's long term investment through the local church, meeting physical needs while sharing the hope of Jesus, and for forty three dollars a month, you can.
Speaker 4: Help shape a child's future. So do what I did.
Speaker 1: Sponsor a child today and have a real impact at compassion dot com. That is Compassion dot com. Abdul I'll sayid he is on the cutting edge of this radical movement.
Speaker 4: Senator, he is obsessed with this.
Speaker 1: Again, not only is socialist government run healthcare, but also the advocacy for gender mutilation surgeries for children.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish you didn't use the term cutting edge, but it is. It is startlingly accurate. Here, get give a listen to Abdulasa telling you, in.
Speaker 6: His own words, should be a choice made by a patient and their doctor if that patient is under the agav to eighteen the parents as well. Right, and I believe that Medicare for All should cover all healthcare which is defined by what a patient needs in accordance with their doctor. So that includes reproductive rights. Right, that includes gender affirming care.
Speaker 1: Cenator, Let's go down this logic train for just a moment. He's saying it should be a patient's choice to choose. That I guess means a two year old, a three year old, a four year old, a five year old, a six year old. They can choose, as he describes it, to decide to mutilate their body forever, to make it where they cannot have a kid the rest of their life if they're a girl. And I guess now, if your kid decides are Superman and they want to jump off the building, you can't stop them either, because that's their choice to say they're a superhero. Where does this insanity stop with them?
Speaker 2: It doesn't stop anywhere. This is radical ideology. And he's saying taxpayers should pay for castrating kids. It's extreme. Now, Now you might say, okay, look he's a radical on transgender issues, but you know, I mean, surely this is a guy who, like you know, is proud to be an American. Well, no, you remember we had this communist candidate for governor in Wisconsin who narrowly lost the primary. Lost the primary by about a point. And one of the many things she has said is that she wanted to cancel Thanksgiving. And when you and I and others called her out on it, a lot in the media went crazy, and in fact, they used their classic Republicans pounce. They're accusing Democrats have wanted to cancel Thanksgiving. Well, she lost her primary, but Al Sayid did not let me read you Al Sayid's tweet on Thanksgiving quote just to remind her this Thanksgiving, this country was built on the systematic annihilation of indigenous peoples, whose ancestors suffered some of the highest rates of homelessness, joblessness, and mortality. Today we owe so much more than thanks time for reparations. So, in other words, he wants your kids and my kids to pay for the people that Marxists say were oppressed. Now, mind you my family. You know, my dad came from Cuba. We didn't oppress anyone. My grandfather was born and worked on a plantation in Cuba. And yet he wants to say I got to pay for people that I've never repressed, and more fundamentally, that we shouldn't give thanks for anything, that America is not a country worth giving thanks for. That's who he is. But it's not just that it is. Look, we've talked a lot on this podcast about the intersection between Marxism and Islamism. I want you to listen to Al Sayid talking about sharia law and the how committed he is to sharia law. Give a listen.
Speaker 6: But I was reminded actually about events that I remember because I was an adult when they happened. And that was Question seven fifty five, when the state of Oklahoma voted in a referendum to amend the constitution to ban shady a law. What does that mean? I don't know, and yet the voters band it anyway, What I offer today is just a reflection on the American history that runs through this state. You all sitting in this room, in this town. We're sitting in a space in a time when I don't have to tell you that the same exact forces that drove Native peoples from their land two centuries ago, destroyed Black Wall Street a century ago, bombed a building decades ago, and tried to ban shaty out law not a decade ago, those forces are alive and well.
Speaker 4: Today, Wow, where do you even start with that center?
Speaker 1: I mean, I hear the anger, I hear the disdain for America. I hear the we're going to do our way and we are going to conquer in those words that you just heard. And again, so people remember what care is, I think we should take a moment as well and explain and remind them what care is.
Speaker 4: As an organization.
Speaker 2: Carer was an unindicted co conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorist prosecution, which convicted the Holy Land Foundation, at the time the largest Muslim charity in America funneling millions of dollars to fund hamas, and the Holy Land Foundation was convicted. Multiple senior leaders of the Holy Land Foundation were sent to jail for decades, and Kerr was an unindicted co conspirator. And yet care remember Al Sayed's father in law, who is the single largest donor to a superpack, is closely affiliated with multiple groups that are closely associated with the Muslim brotherhood. And I want to just just flesh this out. Sharia law is not just a quiet, little peaceful belief in Islam. Law is using government force to force you to comply with Islam, whether you were Muslim or not. And it is it is a tool of oppression. Go to Iran and if you violate Sharia law, they will torture and execute you. And I want to read from a story from the Freebeacon that is laying out El Sayid's record. Here's what he said, quote, you cannot understand the challenges we face today without understanding white supremacy. I don't have to tell you that the exact same forces that drove Native people from their lands two centuries ago, destroyed Wall Street a century ago, bombed to building a decade ago, and tried to ban Sharia law not a decade ago. That those forces are alive and well today, and the Freebeacon continued. L Sayid's obligation to Sharia law is well reflected in his personal and financial affairs. L Sa'id was described as a quote particularly devout Muslim in The Michigan Daily in a two thousand and six story covering his relationship with his wife, who wears a head job, is rarely seen at campaign events and did not attend El Sayid's primary watch party on Tuesday. Quote Islamically, there are no premarital relations of any sort, el said told the paper to explain why he proposed to her when she was a college freshman and he was a junior. No touching, no nothing. Given that the logical solution is to get married, El said, courted and married his wife according to Islamic law, which included a traditional two step marriage that saw the couple living apart in remaining chased for the first year. Of their union. Getting ice cream is the number one thing we do today together. El Said said in two thousand and six about his married life. His wife now operates a private psychiatry practice that does not accept Medicaid, Medicare, or any other insurance, a policy that invites her husband's criticism of such bans as quote perpetuating long held racism and structural racism. El Sayid is also heavily invested in so called Sharia compliant investment funds managed by Amana Mutual Funds, whose late co founder and chairman, Yaka Mirza, was identified in a nineteen eighty eight FBI memo is one of several quote members and leaders of Ikwan, which is shorthand for the Muslim brotherhood. Al Said reported in his latest financial disclosure that he and his wife owned between one hundred and fifty thousand and four hundred and twenty five thousand of Amana's funds, which excludes investment in companies that earn more than five percent of their revenue from Haram sources, including interest, gambling, alcohol, tobacco, pornography, and pork. In two thousand and two, federal anti terrorism agents rated Merz's home as part of a wider anti terror operation against Sofa Group, a cluster of Islamic entities based in Virginia. The Wall Street Journal in Washington Post reported no charges were filed in Amana Funds itself were spared serious scrutiny during the probe. According to a local report, this is someone who himself is deeply committed to Sharia law and has defended Sharia law being forced on everyone else. And yet I want you to listen to and watch a really bizarre ad because this man is a Marxist and an Islamist, and yet his campaign, there are multiple videos he's put out of him dancing and lip singing to female singers in a way that that that that's really astonishing. But I want you to listen to this particular ad that he put out.
Speaker 1: Now for you guys listening, I think the best part about this is just so you understand the set. It's a animated set, but he's dancing like on it for this kids show called Blues Clues that is setting the stage for you.
Speaker 4: And take a listen.
Speaker 6: There's the male and never fails and makes me want a wag might say when it comes I wanta weil.
Speaker 7: Thanks mailbox, we just got a letter, we just got a let or we just got a letter. I wonder it's from. It looks like my ballot brought to me by my Secretary of State, and with it I can participate in democracy. The first day that I can turn this in is June twenty fifth. It has to be postmarked by July twenty first, or I can drop it off up until election day, which is August fourth. Thanks Secretary of State, Thanks mailbox folks.
Speaker 4: Good we can do center. Truly weird, That's all I can say about that.
Speaker 2: Well, and fundamentally deceptive. This is an Islamist who is pretending to be a dancing child cartoon character.
Speaker 4: All right, I want to take a second. I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Have you ever thought about the fact that right now, your home address, your phone number, and probably your family members are listed on data broker sites that you never agreed to. That's the file criminals pull when picking targets for I dentity theft and AI fraud. Well, Incognito takes you off of those lists. It sends legal removal requests across more than four hundred and twenty harmful broker sites, then keeps checking back because these brokers try to relist you. And it's the first service of its kind independently verified by Deloitte Plus. The United Plan includes an exposure scanner that also hunts your exposed details across the wider web and puts them in one dashboard. You pick the links to take down news portals, blogs, forums, and human privacy experts then handle the removals. They can't harm you if they can't find you, So go to encogniti dot com slash ben and use the code ben for sixty percent off an annual plan.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: That's I in coo gni dot com slash ben promo code been risk free with a thirty day money back guarantee I n cog ni.
Speaker 4: Dot com slash ben.
Speaker 1: We are exposing the radical left, the Democratic of America and some of the extremists that are winning primaries and winning elections around the country. One of them, Centator, is a guy by the name of James Tallarico, And every time you think you've heard the craziest thing from him, he's running for the Senate in Texas, trying to act like he's a big text and even though he doesn't, you know he's a vegan, doesn't eat meat, and thinks that there's you know, I don't even know how many genders and God's non binary. But every time you think all right, it's all out there, you get something else that pops and it makes him even more out of step with average mainstream Americans.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a theme across all of these radical Democrat candidates, which is their fakes. I've said for a long time that in the United States, a conservative wins when he effectively communicates what it is that he or she believes, and a liberal wins when he effectively obfus skates when he hides or covers up what he believes. That is the theme across the board. So you have these Islamists and Marxists who campaign and they do lip singing to songs and dancing like children's characters. You have in Alaska one of the great examples of fakes, the Democrats, the incumbent senators, my very dear friend, Dan Sullivan, a great Republican senator from Alaska. The Democrats recruited a guy named Dan Sullivan to register and he's on the ballot as a Republican. So there's going to be two people named Dan Sullivan, Republican. One the actual senator and the other a guy named Dan Sullivan who has contributed to the Democrat in the campaign, whose campaign press release was written by the Democrat consultant. And their purpose in that race is to deceive the voters and to have them confused. And if two three four percent of them think they're voting for Dan Sullivan, the actual Senator, and instead of voting for the liberal fake Dan Sullivan, they might elect the liberal. But Democrats don't care about democracy. That's not what this is about. This is about deceiving the voters. There's another category, which is the face independent. So in states like Nebraska, they've recruited a liberal Democrat who claims he's an independent. They're trying. They're doing the same thing in Montana, where they run a quote independent who's a liberal Democrat will vote for Chuck Schumer on everything. But they want to fool the Democrats into thinking and the voters are thinking, oh, this is not a Democrat on other species and strategy they've tried this time is the fake pastor. And so they've decided, gosh, we have a problem with people of faith that were radical, godless soulless faith, hating religiously liberty, hating heathens, and I'm I guess speaking. I was going to say I'm speaking excessively, but I don't know that I am. But let's take tall Rico. So tall Rico, it's widely said, is a seminary. Now he's said, among other things, God is non binary, they're six genders. He's stood before churches and said he cries and weeps for his whiteness and his masculinity. He's also said at times he hates Christianity. But I want you to listen to what he said here about teaching the Bible to kids. Give a listen.
Speaker 8: And the last one is maybe the most insidious. It was a new state curriculum that would teach Christian Bible stories as historical fact, as the only truth to our youngest students, and I mean kindergarten first graders. These are kids who aren't able to think for themselves yet they haven't formed their own worlds. And pushed propaganda to push indoctrination on those youngest students is deeply immoral.
Speaker 2: Deeply immoral, and understand Number one, what he's describing about the state law is totally false that there was nothing in the curriculum that was teaching the Bible in terms of indoctrinating kids. But any literate person, the Bible has been the single most consequential work ever written in the history of humanity, and and you and I, as Christians, believe it was written by the hand of God with divine inspiration. But but the curriculum is simp simply teaching the Bible, because if you know nothing about the Bible, you're truly an ignorant person. But I want you to listen to the word he used describing the Bible as propaganda, that if kids know something about the Bible, it is propaganda. And ask yourself what actual Christian pastor would describe the Bible as propaganda. I agree that public schools should not be proselytizing any faith, but that's not in fact what the Texas curriculum does.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: It does ensure that you have literate kids that are that are aware of of of what's in the Bible. And by the way, what's what's in in history books and math books, and and and and all of the whole field of knowledge. But but that is who the Democrats have nominated and hopes that people will think, oh, he's just like me. I want to also point out a fellow who who is running for Senate in Kansas. Now you might not think Kansas is close, but I'll tell you in this election cycle, this election cycle, the numbers are bumpy and Kansas Roger Marshall's the incumbent. He's a good friend of mine. He's a good man. I think he's gonna win. But the Democrats recruited a pastor from a giant church in Kansas City, a very liberal pastor, to run as a Democrat, and so is a Democrat. He's supportive of all the left wing ideology that these other lunatics support, but he's trying to cover it up. But I want you to listen to a sermon that he preached in his church, and I'm going to tell you. In the sermon, he explains that you don't actually have to be a Christian to go to heaven, and that you don't have to believe in Jesus to be saved. To give a listen.
Speaker 5: And I've spent this a lot of my life studying different world religions, and you find some gets you a little closer. The image begins to become clear like this, like this picture on the screen, and then you study another one, you find it gets it even clearer. You suddenly see that the image becomes even more in focus. And so for me, as I've studied different world religions, I sit in the chair and I'm looking through these different lenses. And when I finally got to that last one, when I finally got to Jesus and Christianity, it was like I could see clearly the clearest that I had seen. And so I think about how Paul says he talks about Jesus. He says, the Son is the image of the invisible God right and Jesus Elsefhore says, if you've seen me, you've seen the Father. And so in Christianity we believe that God actually came and walked among us in the flesh. You didn't give us a book. He came in person. And when we look at Jesus, we have the clearest picture we have of God. And so so when I began to look through the lens of Jesus, my eyesight, spiritual eyesight, I felt, became the most clear it could be, like you see in this image here now the truth is that a Muslim would say through Islam they see the most clearly, and a Hindu through Hinduism, and a Jew through Judaism. And so so I recognize we all are you know, we all have a different lens that we're seeing through, and sometimes we think, you know, depending how we were raised and how we think, one lens is you know, clearly a better lens for me. And when it comes to other I believe as a Christian that they are going to when they get to Heaven, they're going to see Jesus. They're going to say, ah, it was you all the time, all along that I was searching for. But I don't fear that those folks will spend eternity in hell.
Speaker 2: That's pretty radical, well, it is, and what it is not is biblical. You can be a philosopher, you can be a left wing advocate, but you cannot be a Christian preacher who is actually preaching Christianity and say that that is that, that is the literal definition of heresy. And why is that? Because it directly contradicts the Bible. And let me quote John fourteen six quote Jesus answered, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life no one comes to the Father except through me. That's what the Bible says. And yet that this democrat Adam Hamilton, who's running as I'm a preacher, is telling people, Hey, you don't have to be a Christian to be saved. Jesus is not the way. The truth of the life anyway is fine, We're all going to heaven. It's all great. Kumba y'a, do whatever you want. That is the message of the world, but that is not the message of Scripture.
Speaker 1: I hope you'll take all the audio that I just played for you. Please share our podcast wherever you are on social media to help us grow, and I will see you back here tomorrow