Speaker 1: This is Suckers.
Speaker 2: I'm Kilin Bell, I'm Dean Bell, and I'm Jared han An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Hello everybody, and welcome to an all new episode of Suckers. Jared, how's it going over there? Actually, let me say this real quick. So our lovely Easton, who we all love so much, he posted something yesterday about this mishap that I had when we were recording back in the day, I was golfing and I wasn't able to make it on time. Shocker. I've gotten better at being on time, but it used to be a big issue of mine. And there's a few things I noticed in that clip. That clip is probably about four years old at this point, maybe even older, maybe five four and a half. We'll just say four just for the record, And there was a couple things that I just immediately noticed about it. First and foremost, Jared, your hair was amazing. Your mustache was awesome. I don't know if you and Easton got together and decided to do with this thing together, but you both had this long see hair with these beautiful thick mustaches, and oh my god.
Speaker 1: Dude, we were young and wild and free. Those were the days long hair and mustaches. It's crazy how different you looked in that video. Did you watch the video. I just watched the video. It's crazy how your hair was so long and you just had the mustache. I think that's probably the only phase of life that I've seen you in. I'm just having a mustache. And your audio setup was so good. Why don't we have that fancy microphone anymore? Bro? I got a microphone right air, and it sounds great, just you know.
Speaker 3: Out of frames. So maybe I can't see it, but you had that weird thing in front of the microphone that like, I don't know what it does, that like a little circular thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that did it, Yeah, some sort of. I think that was for the wind, which there was no wind in that hotel room. But yeah, I was on voice metal the past couple weeks. Listen, Bro, I'm just slinging out egg sandwiches and coffee over here, just trying to grind, grind in.
Speaker 3: Guys. What's this bandage you've got on your arm? So there's I think it's a spider bite or something. I woke up this morning and it was like a little inflamed and there's little bite. So some something bit me and then Ashley put this cream on it. Oh nice, it looked like a bandage from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I didn't even notice that was at work this morning and I was like, damn, my arms itchy. And I'm like, oh, good God, what the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Kaylen loves spiders. She's obsessed with spiders. What. Yeah, it's weird. I don't know what her fascination with them is, but every time she sees a spider, she gets all excited, runs around the house with a smile on her face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's exactly how I react.
Speaker 3: Caylen, how are you. I'm going to talk to you in forever?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I haven't talked to you in so long. I'm pretty good, that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm good. Back in our old stomping grounds, the place we call home. We're back for a week and a half and then we go to Alaska.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's crazy. You're the one that's traveled so much lately, and I just feel like I'm the stay at home husband.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until Alaska, that's your time to shine.
Speaker 3: But then we're going together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I was supposed to go to Ashville last weekend for a bachelor party, but I did not go. Jared, you remember when you were asking me about that and I was like, yeah, I'm not really excited to go, but I'm gonna go. Yeah, you're going golfing, Yeah, we're going golf in I woke up. I had a nine am flight out of Denver. It's three and a half hours from our house to drive to Denver. So I woke up at four. It no, and I like could have made it, but I might have missed it, and I just like was in this. I just realized. I was like, I just don't want to. I just don't want to drive that far. It's a three and a half hour drive and to a three and a half hour flight, and I just decided. I was like, I'm not going. So I still need to call my friend.
Speaker 1: Did you come up with an excuse or did you just tell them I don't want to go?
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm sorry. I told him I overslept, which is which is true. And then I was like it was just too much traveling for me. I'm so sorry I can't make it. So I ended up not going. I feel guilty about it, but it's just so it's it's such I hate driving to Denver. I really just hate it so much. Three and a half hours. It feels like it's it might as well be ten at that point because it just feels like it takes so.
Speaker 4: Long, so long.
Speaker 2: And I got from New York, had to drive back, and then we went back to Denver two days later. So it's been a lot of travel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if my friends are listening to this, that we're at the bachelor party. Klein was gone and so I had to take care of Alistair and the dog boarding place doesn't open until like seven am, so I couldn't bring him to the boarding place. And yes, I had a friend that was going to come pick him up and take him, but I just felt so bad leaving our dog alone.
Speaker 4: Especially we're going to be gone for like two weeks.
Speaker 3: I feel like a bad friend. But I think I'd rather be a bad friend than a bad dog owner.
Speaker 4: Interesting, I stand by that.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think I think that's how I feel. Of course, super sure about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the dog is more of a responsibility than the friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. The friend isn't going to die if I don't show up. The dog would die if I left him, And.
Speaker 4: We're going to the wedding and that's what's most important.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we're still invited. Oh true, But he didn't come to my bachelor party too, so I felt a little vindicated, like, hey, you didn't come to me to invite him. Oh of course, Yeah, of course. It was kind of the same thing as you. Like, you live on the East Coast, he lives on the East Coast. Invited both of you guys, and I totally get it, Like, you don't want to come all the way to we were doing it in Nevada. You don't want to come all the way to Nevada for a two or three day drunk fest with a bunch of people that you kind of know but not really. So I think we're out of the woods on that one. But I still need to call him and talk to him about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should do that today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna do it yesterday but I forgot. But yeah, that's basically that's catching you guys up to speed on our lives.
Speaker 4: Well, we also went to a concert.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, do you know who Ryan Bingham is?
Speaker 1: Jared? Now, I'm sure I know a song or two.
Speaker 2: I guess you don't wantch Yellowstone, you don't watch TV. So he's an actor in Yellowstone and he's also a singer, very popular singer.
Speaker 4: So we went to his concert.
Speaker 2: I was so excited, but we were just going to pop in for a quick hour drive to Denver see my grandparents. It's like the midway point between where we live and Denver. So we were like, let's go get dinner, let's miss the first act because we don't care whoever's opening for him. And then we get there as soon as he goes on and I can't access my tickets. And I try to access them on my desktop two days before and they were like, you have to download them day of like right before you go in. So I'm like trying to do that and I'm getting I got two emails. It's like there's a new way to get your tickets now. Now there's a new way to get your tickets. And they kept transferring them but not telling me how to access them. So we go to the box office and he's like, I only deal with Tickster.
Speaker 4: It was this whole thing.
Speaker 2: So I call stub Hub and they were they're like, I think they're through Tickster, but at that point the box office closed. But they were great. I as annoying as it was. StubHub was great and we got a refund.
Speaker 1: So so you didn't go to the concert.
Speaker 4: We didn't, but we got to It was on a lake and we got to listen to the music. What are you shaking your head for?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm saying we didn't go to the concert, Jerry asked, I'm shaking my head. No, we did not go to the.
Speaker 4: Contryt Yeah, but we got to listen from the lake, watch the sunset.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it was fine. I like Ryding bring them a lot.
Speaker 4: Dean was not excited about this concert at all.
Speaker 3: I like Ryan Bingham probably more than you do. Well, I listened to him more than you do, at least on this sal sad of him and.
Speaker 4: Come, why are you so not excited to go?
Speaker 3: I'm just getting old and being out in public scares me.
Speaker 1: Maybe, dude, you're such a homebody now, it's crazy crazy.
Speaker 4: He was so excited. When we were like, we're not going, he was like.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, and also we were driving to Denver from our house and.
Speaker 4: So but we were just popping in for a quick hour.
Speaker 3: I know, but you know, how those quick hours turned into multiple hours and I'm the one driving and I'm tired.
Speaker 4: He's a grumpy old man these days.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh my gosh, I'm not grumpy. I just am getting old. Real I'm aging every day that goes by age a week, so I'm aging seven times faster than the normal human being right now.
Speaker 4: He's so dramatic.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about this last week when we were talking about why, because Jared was like, I can't believe you moved back to your hometown, Like I would never would have expected that for you, And I agree. I think the reason that I don't like traveling so much anymore versus when we lived in Vegas was because when we were in Vegas, like we didn't really have any friends to hang out with. Our social circle was a lot smaller, and so we would travel to La or we would travel internationally because that was the way of getting our fill of like hanging out with people or ourselves or doing whatever. But here, like, we have a lot more friends around us, and so it's, you know, it's more fun to be here because there's a lot more going on socially that we can do with our people, a.
Speaker 2: Lot more friends and there's always something going on, always something to do.
Speaker 4: They really Packedice Town full of events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great, Rowing Pork Valley, check it out.
Speaker 4: Check it out. It's fun. Come say hi.
Speaker 1: My question for you guys is because you brought up an interesting thought in my head earlier. Who do you think is needier between the two of you. The reason I bring that up is because last night, well, let me explain the context of neediness and then you can answer whether who's more needy in this perspective. So last night just actually, it's so she wants to watch TV. She's like, why can't you watch a show with me? And I was like, I don't want to, And then I was like, unless you want to watch Seinfeld, especially before I go to bed. Oh sorry, especially before we go to bed, Like I want to watch comfort show. I want to fall asleep feeling good. She wants to watch this new Jake Gillenhall show. I don't know it's about. He's a lawyer. And then there's no spoilers. Someone dies and he's being accused of killing this person, and so I forget the name of it.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Presumed innocence, presumed innocent, or presumed Innocence. I can't remember one of those two, but anyway, so she's watching it and it's like the most anxiety inducing show. So I'm like, I don't feel like watch this before I go to bed. So I'm on my computer again, emails done, just doing odd and end things, and then we're laying in bed together like it's very nice. She's watching her show. I'm on my computer like I think it's fine, and then she just like I'm like, I'm gonna, you know, fall asleep. And then she gets like all pissy because she's just like, we never spend time together, and I'm like, well, this is time together. Like I understand what you're saying. She's like, why can't you just hold me? And I'm like, I know we can hold each other at times, but like, I'm not going to watch this show. And then I'm just getting working mils done and we're lying in bed together and I think it's cute. This is what married couples do. And she's like, well, I just feel like we don't spend time together anymore. I'm like, yo, we went to dinner together with me. It's just like we have a kid. The three of us went to dinner. Of course, our entire focus is on Dawson because he's running around, he's being cute twenty four to seven, So we're just focusing on him. And so we went to dinner as a family, came home, gave Dawson bath, put into bed. We're both super tired. He doesn't go to bed till ten. She wants to watch the show, so I'm like, you watch the show. I'm fine, I'll be on the computer. And then she just gets upset at me because she's just like I need more. I need you to hold me, and I'm like, yeah, but I'm not, like I don't know. Also, you know, you got a big ass belly right now. It's kind of uncomfortable for everybody involved. So it's just like, you know, so I was tickling her arm. I don't know. So my question for you is is that in your relationship as well, where like you guys one person, you guys could be lying next together or sitting next to each other, or even like you know, we were interacting throughout the show at times. But it's just like, I don't know. I guess I'm the type of person where I'm if I'm there, like in the room with you. I feel like we're spending time together.
Speaker 2: I think that's a scene out of Sex and the City one or two the movie, but with Bak and Carrie. Anyways, that's all I was thinking about the whole time. I think we go in waves where I'm needier and then sometimes you're needier. You might disagree with that, but sometimes you're like, you never cuddle me anymore. So we both kind of feel that sometimes I.
Speaker 3: Need validation sometimes, but you also need validate. I guess we're kind of equal planes on that. I will say to this specific scenario. We don't do it often, but sometimes I really like when Killen's like, I like watching her show, and then I come into the room, and then she knows I don't like the shows that she watches, so she'll either mute it and we'll talk, or she'll change it to something else. But there are times where I'll walk in I'll be like, keep watching your crappy show, because it's kind of nice for me to just like sit here on my phone and do a crossword puzzle and not have to worry about, like focusing on the show, because I don't really want to watch a TV show right now. So you watch your TV show and I'll just play on my phone kind of thing. So we'll do that occasionally, and I don't think you've ever well maybe you have done that where you're like I need you to cut on me right now or something like that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but we like the same crappy TV show sometimes I just really quickly want to talk on The Perfect Match, which is such a good show. Has Ashley watched that? Actually such a bad good show? Yeah, it's a it's a really bad show, but it's entertaining.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's an okay show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Bachelor in Paradise, but we'ren cheer.
Speaker 1: It's on Netflix, people, And then they have for more reality TV personalities, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any Netflix reality person, anyone from ah and there's so many.
Speaker 3: Let me let's back it up for a second, because we were talking about it on the last episode on the finale, when there's like two people that we maybe we didn't like watching them, but when they were on the screen, that's when you were paying attention, and yes, yeah, and whenever they weren't on the screen, you just kind of felt like you were watching a bunch of nothingness. And I think we pointed that out to each other last time we were watching it. Yeah, so it's like a good show, but there is a lot it drags.
Speaker 2: A lot it does, and Harry Cholsey is just he's just not a good guy.
Speaker 4: I've come to the conclusion.
Speaker 3: He's definitely a piece of crat. But he's fun to watch.
Speaker 4: He's so fun to watch.
Speaker 2: But also I think he should do a masterclass in gas lighting because I've never seen someone do it execute it so well. It's insane. He's like crying and he's like, don't call me an f boy, but then he does, Oh my god, it's so infuriating.
Speaker 3: It was infuriating too.
Speaker 1: He doesn't admit to being a nen f boy.
Speaker 2: No, He's like, that's my past, that's my dating for marriage. I'm dating for marriage. And I'm like, that's how you sleep with women. You tell every woman that, and that's how.
Speaker 3: You sleep with that kind of asked him his like his moves a little bit. Yeah, but he's a hilarious to watch in interviews because like when you watch Bachelor in Paradise, people are always kind of like tight lipped about their true intentions, and then you're watching Harry and he's talking about like hooking up with as many people as possible and like all this stuff, and you're like, this is what most guys are thinking. And yes, he's probably more extreme than than anyone that we know, but he's like he's just saying it, and you don't often get reality people that are just like that, that candid about that kind of stuff. Yeah, and so it's refreshing to hear him like talk about it, and he'll like laugh at himself and all that stuff. So he's just like so unseerious. And then when he tries to get serious, you're like, no, we know you're not that serious. So like you're gaslighting this girl or manipulating her to think that you're serious when we all are seeing these interviews and we know that you're not serious. Yeah, so from our perspective, it's clear gaslighting and the whole Like, no, I mean, I guess I will spoil a little bit real quick, but like, you know, he kissed someone else, but then he was.
Speaker 2: Telling the girl he's dating that he didn't and he's like, I would never do that to your daughter, like I love Autumn, I love your daughter, And he did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did it, and the whole time he was saying it too. They edited it really well because they didn't show that until the very end of the series, yeah, or the season, And so the whole time you're like it, do I believe him? Do I believe her? And the whole time. I mean, at least I can only speak for us too, but I imagine the audience has to be thinking what we were thinking too. The whole time. We're like, you definitely made out with there, Like this girl's not going to just make up some story to get into this thing, so.
Speaker 2: Much worse than even the girl was saying it was. Also, Holly from the show said that he told producers he was going to leave the show if they aired it, so he was like trying to manipulate them too in this situation. Anyways, you and Ashley should watch it because it's a pretty entertaining shown.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't watch Yeah, this is actually quite ironic. I don't watch reality TV.
Speaker 4: Just a Bachelor or do you even watch The Bachelor?
Speaker 1: I watch the I mean I definitely keep up with The Bachelor. I don't watch every episode, and I support the show so much and I think it's a wonderful show, and I root for everybody to watch it, and we do watch parties at Audrey's. But yeah, I'd be lying.
Speaker 3: If I said, like I watch every episode.
Speaker 1: It's just reality TV. I can't really get into it, which is obviously very funny because it's given me so much of my life. But do you think that there's an argument to me made that the women who are dating Harry, like don't they know who he is? Shouldn't they kind of be aware that he's gonna lie to them.
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing, And this is another conversation piece. To the girl he was dating at first, was like, I'm just a little cautious going into this relationship because of your reputation, and he's.
Speaker 4: Then he'd start crying.
Speaker 3: He breaks down, starts crying, and he's like, I just wish someone would treat me for me and not however anyone else sees me. And it's like, okay, well you have a reputation for a reason.
Speaker 2: He would cry anytime someone called him an F boy or whatever it was. It was so manipulative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is a massive manipulator. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: He's given us F boys a bad name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, not every FBO is that bad?
Speaker 3: He's given us f boys a bad name out there, but he is entertaining. He's good television.
Speaker 1: It's a very different scenario, but it kind of reminds me, if you take a step back of the changing topics a little bit, Bill Belichick and his girlfriend. Have you heard about this? Where Bill Belichick's seventy four and he's dating a twenty four year old?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How old is he?
Speaker 3: He's like seventy?
Speaker 4: Who is Bill Belichick? Why is it sound familiar?
Speaker 3: Coach of the Newland Patriots. He was Tom Brady's coach when they won all these Super Bowls? What a creep Well? No, is it creepy? Okay?
Speaker 4: Twenty four and seventy Yes, what are you talking?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Here's the thing? Maybe, yes, I'm not disagreeing with you that it's not creepy. They both know what they're doing. He is getting a beautiful young girl to hang out with. She's getting a rich old nan to hang out with. Do you think she's in it for the will I would only imagine. I can't imagine her being in it for the looks or the conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not a very handsome.
Speaker 3: Conclusions there, but what are you what are your opinions of it?
Speaker 1: Jared, Well, my question because I remember talking to someone and they said, that's so disturbing, and they meant it was disturbing on the part of Bill Belichick, And I'm like, who's it. If we're gonna put just like percentages on, is it more disturbing on his perspective or hers? Like if you want to call it creepy, which I'm not denying it's freaking weird. Of course, it is, like, why would this twenty four year old want a dat a seventy year old? And then conversely, because she does look pretty young, Like I get, I get why he would, like, of course he's seventy years old. If he has the opportunity to be intimate with a twenty four year old, like he's probably going to expec he's single, so whatever, But to like date her is a whole different scenario. My question for you, though, is like who if you were doing, because you know, everybody's like, oh, it's so creepy, it's it's it's weird. Who's more creepy? Because I'm sorry, the idea that this twenty four year old like just being wooed or like being manipulated or seduced by this seventy year old is crazy to me. She knows what she's doing, She's voluntarily being in this consensual relationship with a seventy year old, And like we're putting all the blame on Bill Belichick's it, I still.
Speaker 2: Am putting a lot of the blame on him because I don't think he's necessarily grooming her by any means. But he's got money, he's got power, he's got fame, notoriety, he says all of these things. This is an impressionable young girl, where like, yes, she put herself in that situation and knows what she's doing, But I think still most of the blame goes to him.
Speaker 3: So I think you could see it from either perspective. I would say it's fifty five.
Speaker 4: Of course you men want to put it on the women.
Speaker 1: Sure, maybe it's not that, it's just more so like if it was, let's flip gender roles, if it was a seventy year old woman and a twenty four year old man, would it be.
Speaker 3: As bad, Yeah, I think it would be. I don't think it's as bad as Kaylin said, because like think about it. It's not if she was like eighteen, right, like fresh, no longer a minor. Yes, but at twenty three year pre frontal cortex, especially as a girl, is more formed than it would be five years prior. So, like I said, they both are getting something out of it. He's getting to date a hot, younger girls. She's getting to date a rich older man. And I definitely see why it's creepy. It's creepy for both of them, but they're both consenting adults, like Jared said, so it's not like it's that bad. I think if she was eighteen, yeah, very very creepy. Twenty three, twenty four is you know when I was twenty three, Yes, I was kind of a dips but at least I like was kind of more aware of my actions and I was more formed as a human being. So at the end of the day, she's getting flown around on private jets, getting it to go out to all these fancy events, getting treated probably like a queen.
Speaker 4: It's just weird.
Speaker 3: It's weird. Oh, it's weird. Weird and creepy can be different things, though, right, it's definitely weird.
Speaker 4: It's creepy too.
Speaker 3: It's weird seeing them together because it's like she's literally young enough to be his granddaughter.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely weird to see them together.
Speaker 4: Does he have kids and grandchildren?
Speaker 1: Jared, Yeah, he has. I don't know if he's grandchild. His kids are definitely like in their late thirties early forties, they're much older than this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It really messes me up when people date younger than their kids, Like, I hate that.
Speaker 4: I think that's so gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Steven Belichick is one of his kids. He's thirty seven.
Speaker 2: It just reminds me of that book that I just read, The Idea of You, and they just came out with the movie. But in the book, I think she's forty forty two, the woman, and then she's dating someone who's eighteen or nineteen and her daughter is sixteen. It's creepy, like the daughter should be dating him, you know, she's in that age change to date him, and then the mom's dating him.
Speaker 4: I don't know, weird, No.
Speaker 3: I see your point. Like I said, though, I think at the end of the day, they're both getting what they want, and so it's you can't I'll just.
Speaker 4: Never be pro like a massive age gap.
Speaker 3: What's the biggest age gap you can think is.
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's actually pretty hard. I was gonna say ten.
Speaker 3: Is that ten standard?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think. I mean the thing that's it's hard for us to pass judgment because totally we heard when we first started dating, I felt like I was way too old to be dating you. I was twenty seven, you were twenty three, yeah, and I was like, wow, this girl's way too young for me. So I can't imagine being seventy two and you being twenty three, because I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: I guess when when I look at it, because I know, like Belichick, right, he's he's gonna I mean, he's seventy, so like hopefully he has at least another ten to fifteen years in him, you know, before he kicks the bed. So like, I'm sure he's not taking this relationship seriously at all, you know, because there's no future unlet sae, you're talking about the next ten years. Yeah, but with her. See That's why I'm like, I don't there's no blame to be they're in a consensual relationship. But if we're just talking about it, I'm curuire is like what her perspective on the relationship is if she's like, has feelings for him and sees the future, or if she's just sleeping with him.
Speaker 4: She just looked him up.
Speaker 2: She looks like a baby, like that could be his sixteen year old granddaughter.
Speaker 1: She looks young. That's the other part. She looks young. She looks like a young twenty four year old. This is terrible, a little weird. What do her parents think?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I would feel better about it if they both were just like, Oh, we're just hanging out and like we have, you know, no plans for the future, and we're not we're not dating. So I wonder if they, like, does she call him her boyfriend? You know, I'm very curious about the interworkings of this relationship.
Speaker 2: Now, wait, she is pageants and she I'm helping this girl miss Main USA with miss competing for Miss Usa.
Speaker 4: She was her second runner up.
Speaker 3: Oh look at that.
Speaker 1: Oh what you gotta reach out to this girl?
Speaker 3: Those pageant girls are always a little unpredictable.
Speaker 4: I guess we're crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you were alluding to. No, it's blowing my mind. I what is she thinking it.
Speaker 3: Would be weird if your stepmom is ten years younger than you, Right, that's weird.
Speaker 1: This is my final thoughts on it. I agree that I think that it's too like, it's just too much. It's too much. I'm all for a big age gap as long as you guys are happy and healthy and are both on the same page, I could really care less. But at this point, if it's about fifty years, you know, I'm just I'm curious what her thoughts are in terms of the future of the relationship or maybe they're just having fun, who knows. And I'm curious what his thoughts are in terms of like being able to relate to her in any capacity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm curious how they met.
Speaker 2: Like he doesn't have Instagram, I'm guessing she didn't slide into his DMS.
Speaker 3: My thing is, let's say, let's say Bill does get ten more years. I think he'll have more you know, eighty two is pretty young considering modern medicine, a lot of stuff. So let's say let's say fifteen years, she'll be thirty thirty nine in her mid thirties. Your throat, you're not throwing away some of the best years of your life. But you are drastically changing, you know, these super formative mid to late twenty year olds.
Speaker 2: I hope she didn't want to win Miss USA because she's not winning Miss Maine USA after this.
Speaker 3: That's too much scandal.
Speaker 4: Yes, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: If you look up her name, this is all that it is. Okay, So they meet on a flight. Then what they exchange numbers?
Speaker 3: Hey, you're cute. Oh my gosh, she was what she would be twenty one at the time.
Speaker 4: That's so much.
Speaker 1: But he'd only be he'd be in his sixties.
Speaker 3: As long as they're both happy and they know what they're doing, that's good.
Speaker 1: According to TMZ, they've been living together for months.
Speaker 3: What I mean, if I was seventy two and you divorced me in I was super loaded, did go there? Would I be? I don't even think. I don't think I could pull it off.
Speaker 1: It's not about pulling it well, if if you were seventy two, even if you weren't loaded or anything like that. But then this young, attractive twenty four year old was like, hey, I want to be with you. I mean, would you say no?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe maybe you would, Maybe I would because it'd be like, listen, it's too much, it's too weird, it's too much.
Speaker 2: Can't be the first time he's been approached by a young girl, right, or did he just get divorced.
Speaker 4: Or is he newly single?
Speaker 1: He's him and this woman, Linda Holiday. They were together for like sixteen years and they broke up last year, so I guess, like, I don't know define your definition of like recently single. So I don't know. It's interesting stuff though, good topic of conversation for the podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of who the equivalent went be for you if you were twenty four, fresh off your pageant days and John Stamos was like, Ooh, I think you're really cute. You want to be my girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Well, John Stamos is like, we'll always be kind of hot.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: So if Belichick was a hot seventy year old, is.
Speaker 4: John Stamos seventy.
Speaker 3: He's sixty and he is hot for He's definitely a hot, you.
Speaker 2: Know, hotter than It's so different because and maybe she's like a big Patriots fan, but like growing up watching Full House having a crush on Uncle Jesse is different than like, unless she had a crush on the coach.
Speaker 3: Let's see. But do you see what you're doing right now? You're you're kind of justifying it for a guy that you like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no, but you're yeah, I am, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: So it's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you can see how another person could do that for someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess she could have been a big fan and I don't know. But the thing is too like Bill Belichick was always still John Stamos, I would still say no. I just want to make that clear. But you're throwing in a very attractive man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I would. You would not say you. I wouldn't say no to John.
Speaker 3: I would say no either. With Bill Belichick specifically, because you're right, John Stamos, Harold, this is like a really attractive man. We grew up with him all that. Bill Belichick was always kind of like the butt of the joke when I came to like what he wore on the sidelines. And you know, I don't think anyone's ever really called him hot before, So it is a different it is a different situation. But just because we find him unattracted doesn't mean everyone finds him unattracted, right, So I'm just I want to give her a little bit of grace there. Maybe maybe she does think he's super hot and fun and quirky and cool to be around. But we'll never know. I mean, we might know at some point, but we don't know right now.
Speaker 1: So now I'm looking up actresses in their sixties to see if there's anybody that I would be like. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Why sixties, It's got to be seventies.
Speaker 1: I know, But I'm just trying to, like play because John Stamos was in his he's sixties, so I was trying to find in his thirties versus twenties.
Speaker 4: So what about Jane Fonda? Would you guys?
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd find her very attractive.
Speaker 1: Dolly Parton, you know who? I do find it super attractive. First of all, Demi Moore, Yeah, I still would. I had a huge crush on Kim Basinger growing up.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say, Julia Lewis, Louis drey Fiss, whatever he is, Elaine from Seinfeld, Yeah, she's. I mean, I mean, I love she's what That's kind of like a John Stamos thing where we grew up watching her and she was always well every guy that watched Seinfeld thought that Elaine was super hot.
Speaker 1: I think, I mean I did what Oh I didn't think Elaine was that hot? Oh yeah, okay, so there She's just like that is very interesting?
Speaker 4: Was the appeal?
Speaker 3: It's a really good question. I have no idea. She's just kind of a bit. She was one of the maybe she was one of the few leading women on TV at the time. Maybe that's not true, but like she was at least for the shows that I watched.
Speaker 1: You know who's absolutely stunning, and I'm curious what she looks like now as well. She's sixty what is she sixty four? Sixty six? Michelle Pfeiffer.
Speaker 3: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: I mean there's some I yeah, I mean if she oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: How old is that guy who's always an Aspen Yellowstone actor Kurt.
Speaker 3: Russell, No, not on Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: Kevin Costner.
Speaker 4: Kevin Costner?
Speaker 3: How is he he's got to be up there? You think he's fair?
Speaker 1: He's in his seventies to be fair, yes, you would.
Speaker 2: That would make more sense to me, like if the if this girl is dating Kevin Costner, yes.
Speaker 1: This was him last week. He looks great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's hot seven five.
Speaker 1: I love Kevin Costner.
Speaker 3: Not my type, but I don't really know him well enough to have an opinion of it.
Speaker 2: Well, actually he was just dating like a twenty one year old, so he's a little creepy.
Speaker 3: Bill Belichick's just in his Leonardo DiCaprio fase.
Speaker 4: Al Old's Leo like fifty.
Speaker 3: It's also just so different when you think about actors versus head football coaches. Like actors you grew up watching on television, you can I can see why someone would be like invested in them personally because you got to watch them on television all the time or movies or whatever. But a football coach, like he doesn't really have a persona outside of coaching, so there's nothing really to be attracted to other than his money in his fame, I guess. But like you know, you watch someone on television, you can get attracted to the character of the play or the interviews that they're doing, and so you get to know more about them. But Belichick has always kind of been like a stone wall, so he never really liked gave great interviews. He's always just kind of like direct and blunt and not really charismatic, but he was a great coach, so everyone gave him the pass for that.
Speaker 4: I'm just still not over how they met.
Speaker 2: And in this interaction they're chatting whatever movie, she's like a big Patriots fan, My dad's a big Patriots fan.
Speaker 4: And then at the end of.
Speaker 2: The flight, she's like, can I get your number? What a mesh of the two sports and pageants.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought everyone would have thought, you mean sarcastic.
Speaker 2: I guess it's happened before Tim Tebow, You and me, Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 3: Me and you?
Speaker 2: You and me?
Speaker 4: Are you sports?
Speaker 3: I play sports golf, I played a sport before.
Speaker 4: Man hannahs Less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right there.
Speaker 4: That's it happens quite frequently.
Speaker 3: And you were always telling saying that pageant girls want to make the transition into sports broadcasting, so maybe this is her way to get a leg up on the competition.
Speaker 4: Could be I think she ruined her chances with that.
Speaker 3: For just for pageant winning though, and.
Speaker 4: Sports broadcasting you think, I mean maybe?
Speaker 3: I mean nepotism is still running rampant in today's day and age, So it's not impossible, is that nepotism? Yeah, Like, if you if you want.
Speaker 4: It's like your dad.
Speaker 3: I think nepotism applies to relationships as well, like if your if your boyfriend is high up in a company, he can get you a job opportunity easier just because they're connected somehow. I could be wrong, but that's just my interpretation of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, what an intriguing conversation.
Speaker 3: Wow, Bill, much like that? Who are we happier for? Bill or the girl? What's her name? Jordan?
Speaker 4: Jordan?
Speaker 3: Neither Bill.
Speaker 4: I saw it on the table of your He was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Bill, because I was like why, Yeah, because Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I don't know what she's getting out of it. I don't know what she's getting out of it.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe, but she's flying coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is that gonna last?
Speaker 4: Do you think she's flown coach?
Speaker 3: Since that's a really good point. It's a really good point. She's like, I'm sick of sitting back here in these cramp seats. I gotta find MEO. Well, I think that's gonna do it for this week's episode of Suckers, Is there anything else you guys want to touch on before we say goodbye? Today?
Speaker 4: He hit it all.
Speaker 3: We did hit it all. I'm so proud of us. Just like Bill, we're flying coach to next week's episode. You never know who you're gonna meet. Maybe we'll suck just a little bit less.
Speaker 4: That was cute.
Speaker 3: Thanks,