Speaker 1: This is probably a bad time to tell you all. I'm afraid of birds.
Speaker 2: Birds.
Speaker 3: There ain't no birds here, Caine, these are bats.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter if it's birds or bats.
Speaker 2: To me, Man, I don't like things flying on my face.
Speaker 5: Well, then do something about it, Like what.
Speaker 4: I don't see you doing anything?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Can't you talk to animals? Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I totally can't.
Speaker 5: What could he do without me? Forgot he can talk to animals, honestly.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they want to know what we're doing in their cave, and they also want to know why one of us smells like sausage and cheese.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, enough of the sausage and cheese bit. You should all be grateful I don't smell like garbage or something.
Speaker 6: Tell them the truth. Tell them we came from the city of Missouria to stop the bats from stealing the city's food.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, you sure you want to tell them that. I was thinking we just tell them we got lost looking for some underwater treasure or something.
Speaker 5: Seriously, Marco, seriously.
Speaker 6: I think we should just stick with the truth.
Speaker 2: All right, man, your call?
Speaker 4: Uh wow, So the bat leader said she appreciates your honesty. They didn't realize the food they were taking belong to the city. She promises they won't go down there anymore.
Speaker 2: Great, huh, what do you know?
Speaker 3: Good job, kid, solve the whole problem without anybody needing to collapse any tunnels. They'll cause any problems.
Speaker 6: Perfect, Marco.
Speaker 5: One more thing, ask them if we can take that chunk of time tanium out of the wall before we leave.
Speaker 6: Oh chuh, good call?
Speaker 2: Did Oh whoa dude?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hands off the merchandise man.
Speaker 2: What are they doing?
Speaker 6: Are they attacking you? I think they're hugging him.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 3: The bets are given Marco a big group hug.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're saying they don't like that time tanium stuff, so they're thanking me for taking it away.
Speaker 5: Ah. This is almost kind of cute. It's like you're wearing a big ferry outfit made out of bats.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 2: Just call me batman.
Speaker 1: I guess that is the most ridiculous name I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Who would want to be called batman?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Well, we can talk about that while we dig out this titanium. Come on, well done, all of you.
Speaker 7: It seems our food will be safe from the diver bats. From now on, I declare your quest a success.
Speaker 4: Adventurer Aiden, because you showed great wisdom in clearing this quest, you will also receive a reward. The diver bats do not have skills you can copy.
Speaker 6: Because of this, you will instead be awarded two levels. Yes, level seventeen.
Speaker 4: Whoaoh, good you've returned. Please take your pet worm back now Ooo.
Speaker 2: Goudoor, there's my pretty boy. Were you good while we were gone?
Speaker 1: Of course you wore who's the bestest boy in the whole wide war?
Speaker 3: He bit four people?
Speaker 2: Ah? Oh, yes see, I would like to play a bit rough sometime.
Speaker 4: And he threw up all over the place, like literally everywhere.
Speaker 1: M Well, it couldn't have been easy for him to be away from his family.
Speaker 5: His family.
Speaker 7: Yes, well, I think we're all glad Caltor is back in your care. Oh answer, Kine, I believe this armor is yours as well.
Speaker 1: Oh, fair lady, thank you the armor of awesomeness.
Speaker 6: Nice way to go, Kane. What kind of status does your armor in it?
Speaker 2: Well, that's a rather personal question.
Speaker 5: Oh come on, Cain, he's.
Speaker 6: One of us.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Well, in that case, it gives me plus forty to strength, plus forty to defense and plus twenty two.
Speaker 6: Uh huh plus twenty to.
Speaker 2: What plus twenty two charm?
Speaker 7: Oh? Oh, Circaine, I don't think you need any extra charm.
Speaker 5: Oh brother, Miss Serenity, ma'am, could you please tell us how to use this titanium stuff to make those necklaces you were talking about, the ones that will keep us safe from Glitch's hour glass ability?
Speaker 7: Oh that well, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little while. Our city's blacksmith is currently away on a trip and won't be back for some time.
Speaker 6: Oh well, Miss Serenity, if you don't mind, could I use your blacksmith's workshop and make the necklaces myself?
Speaker 2: Mmm? What's this?
Speaker 3: I told you, Kane. The kid's pretty awesome. He's the son of a blacksmith too, and I bet he can whip us some titanium necklaces in no time.
Speaker 7: Oh that's wonderful. Of course you can use this, Mythery.
Speaker 2: Hayden, you did great.
Speaker 5: The necklace even looks nice.
Speaker 6: Thanks Mika.
Speaker 3: Everybody did a great job back there, even you, Kane. That plus twenty the charm must have come in handy since you've got Saint Serenity to lend us this big ship to take us to the sea salt caverns.
Speaker 2: No charm was needed for a wonderful person such as Lady Serenity.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Something tells me that after we've stopped Glitch, Kine might be taking a vacation back to Azuria to spend some more time with Lady Serenity.
Speaker 1: Woh, really, Marco, I don't think that's called for.
Speaker 4: What what are you talking about, bro?
Speaker 6: I'm seasick?
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you were. Hmm, never mind, carry on.
Speaker 3: Yay, Well, only two more days of sailing to go.
Speaker 2: Oh man, dry land. I love dry land.
Speaker 6: Nothing like dryland. Man. So these are the sea salt caverns. I really hope the last hero is in here. That would mean we can finally go after Glitch.
Speaker 5: As ready as I am, I gotta admit I'm beat after spending so long in that ship. Anyone object to us getting some sleep and then exploring the caverns first thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: Sounds good to me?
Speaker 2: Right then? As our leader, I.
Speaker 6: You are not the leader.
Speaker 2: The well I boat.
Speaker 4: We get some sleep, a solid nap on solid ground.
Speaker 6: Man, best day ever.
Speaker 8: Everybody, hang on, it's you lasts longer.
Speaker 5: Every time. I think they can't get worse, they do, I hear you.
Speaker 6: Yes, this means we might as well get started exploring these caverns. It's almost morning anyways.
Speaker 2: Agree. The sooner we have a full party, the sooner we stop glitch, and then we can try to discover what is causing these horrible night quakes. Cold tar, Oh calt, Where are you?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: Ah? He was underground again? Lives my little maya little buddy.
Speaker 3: Geesh, he ain't so little anymore, is he.
Speaker 5: No, he's definitely getting bigger, and he's even more red now than the last time he changed. Kine, are you crying?
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 2: My little boys growing?
Speaker 3: Uh heihi you there everyone.
Speaker 6: Okay, Look, some one's your fishing.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, we're okay. Thank you for asking. You're here looking for that strange crystal.
Speaker 2: You best be careful.
Speaker 5: They know about the crystal.
Speaker 6: Thanks for the warning.
Speaker 5: Do you happen to know where the crystal is?
Speaker 6: Herd?
Speaker 2: That's why you won't catch me going anywhere near it.
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 8: Because it landed in the cave of the flopper?
Speaker 6: The flopper? What in the world is that pork?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 6: Does the fairy net say anything? About something called a full upper.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me check.
Speaker 1: Surely with a name like Flupper, it can't be that bad. Not a very intimidating name, is it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then again, Aiden had to deal with the berserk Beast and it was just a level seventy one pig.
Speaker 2: Names aren't everything, you know.
Speaker 3: Bro, Marco's right, This ain't no normal monster. The Flupper is a level sixty megaslime?
Speaker 5: Wait what a megaslime?
Speaker 6: They're real? Why can't anything ever be easy