Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Watch hey, Ryan Drops on today's episode of Reality with the King. I told y'all I'm gonna start mixed things up. Okay, there's only so.
Speaker 1: Many house spots I can talk about child before that shit sounds redundant. Therefore, we're going to talk about all things unscripted. We did the Kardashians earlier this week. My comments section has been going off hunt me because y'all want me to talk about drag Race as well.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll give you Paul on the podcast. How basic would that be? Ray Drops?
Speaker 1: But today we are going to talk about a new documentary that appeared on two be called Saving Wendy, and it is from Harvey Levin, of course, the man and legal analysts that created TMZ. So it's called saving Wendy and rain Drops. Harvey is interviewing Wendy kind of like be a satellite where he has a camera crew outside of the building in which she's staying at.
Speaker 3: It's an assistant living building.
Speaker 1: Wendy is wearing a black form fitting Leo.
Speaker 3: Tar giving single ladies teas.
Speaker 1: She has on a beautiful amber colored wig and a rit lip. But what's so fascinating is he's talking to her on his own set and the camera crew is able to film her looking out the window on her phone talking to Harvey and on the set. It's genius. It's fucking genius. But I could not get this episode alone. I am joined by entertainment journalists and reporter Jazzy Bell, who also is the creator and host of Women and Hip Hop podcast, and she just happens to be my baby sister.
Speaker 3: So give it up for the one the only Jazzy Bell.
Speaker 4: Yes, I like that introduction. What's up?
Speaker 1: Loads?
Speaker 4: Can I call you Loads, big bro?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Some other folks call me rain Drops. A lot of the men I did call me other things, but you are allowed to call me so I've heard, well, you know the single man in d Street study. As long as someone calls me, you would be both.
Speaker 3: That's why could you? We're single too big?
Speaker 1: Single is not the business I thought it would be worth fun. But I have to say, it's kind of like wah. It's like the Charlie Brown voice, gnarvation.
Speaker 3: Wah, wah wah.
Speaker 5: Because we are libras are lovers. We are ruled by Venus, the love planet, so we like to be loved. Everything about us is all of our love, so that's why we don't particularly like being single.
Speaker 4: But we also don't like our time being wasted and don't play with us.
Speaker 5: So being single, where's that? I'm okay with that. I'm sitting in that space right now.
Speaker 3: You feel me, I do feel you.
Speaker 1: And in the words of Tom Cruise, I'm looking for a few good.
Speaker 3: Men, not that he is.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the movie, the movie Guys, A Few good Men that Tom Cruise started.
Speaker 3: So please this day what I've been by that?
Speaker 1: Okay, But anyways, we're not going to talk about our single life because we can be here all day dissecting why two libras who are I think a practive and successful are having a hard time finding a good man Savannah.
Speaker 3: But you know, such as life.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, I want to get into what's going on with Wendy william So explain to us.
Speaker 3: Jazz Bell so funny calling you that I know.
Speaker 4: And I'm kind of low pee cringing.
Speaker 5: You know, you know how I feel about my family members calling me by my I don't want to say stage name because it's giving a stripper, but it's okay.
Speaker 3: Bets.
Speaker 1: Y'all follow her to on all social media Jazzy Bell TV, j A z z I E Bell, B E L L E three.
Speaker 4: No, that's my Gmail.
Speaker 1: But yes, see, y'all, I know too much. But you are close to this story because not only did you interview the the legend, the icon, the mo that is Wendy Williams on your successful podcast Women and Hip Hop, you are also a guest on her talk show, The Wendy Williams Show as what you do entertainment, journalism and reporting. So explain to the rain Drops as we dive into this unscripted documentary that appeared on two B where we're going to dive into what's happening with the misappropriating of her funds, her finances. The conservativeship is giving Brittany Spears tease, but repre begin to all that. Talk to me about what is going on with Wendy Williams.
Speaker 3: You got a chance to meet her, work with her. How sad is this for you?
Speaker 1: Because I know you personally and I know that you're very saddened by this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I mean, like you said, she's the legends, She's the moment. She is the moment, as she says, And it is sad because anybody in this media space, you know Williams, We've looked up to her, whether you agree with her style of reporting, hosting journalism, but that woman is a legend. So to see where her life and her career is today, and it's definitely disappointing. But working with Wendy has thus far been the highlight of my career. When they approached me to do the SI Scoop segment on the Wendy Williams Show, I was excited. I met with her and her family at one point, her and her then husband. Yet, because she's divorced, even talked about managing me at one point. So this is someone that I definitely work closely with and definitely still have love in my heart for and respect for. So again to see her and where she's at today is heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: No, it's super heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: So you and I would watch Wendy Wilms together, you know, whether it was at our home together or we would text each other, FaceTime each other on a daily basis. She was a force to be reckoned with on television on radio. Now we get to see, unfortunately, the demise of her career. The talk Chalk got canceled. Explained to us what was going on to where Wendy Williams is no longer on television.
Speaker 5: Well, Wendy was open about her struggle with alcoholism, and you know, like you said, we watched her every day right low. So we saw after a while her kind of deteriorating. We saw her slurring with her words. We saw her being forgiveful with guests, kind of not picking up you know, when it comes to interviewing. She would, you know, get lost in her words. So we saw the downfall happen in front of us. It's funny because I did the last time I was on her show, because I did it a few times. But the last time I was on there was in October of twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say it was.
Speaker 5: Exactly October sixteenth or seventeen, and she passed out two weeks later on that infamous episode, remember that of the Halloween episode, but she wore.
Speaker 4: The saf Liberty costume.
Speaker 5: So after that it seemed like Wendy was never the same, and soon after that before the year was our believe it is when she opened up to the world on her show, letting people know that she like self checked herself into a rehab facility dealing with alcoholism. And from there it's when Wendy again has never been the same. And you know, she was diagnosed in twenty twenty three with alcohol induced dementia and that's when the guardianship and conservativeship all came into play because of her struggle with alcoholism. Although Wendy today is saying that she is being misdiagnosed too through her guardian all this is being alleged, but as of right now, she was diagnosed with having alcohol induced dementia and a phasian deals with the language disordered that effects a person's ability to communicate, which again we did see happen.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, yeah, no, we did see it. Yeah, we saw the sort of deterioration of.
Speaker 1: Wendy as we know in love, like you said, she wasn't.
Speaker 3: As sharp as she used to be.
Speaker 1: She was definitely forgetful. I remember episodes where she just appeared lost, you know, being on that stage and Norman her her Sidekickslash co host, trying to like help her along, and we're talking about live television, which is so hard to do. Which is hard to do number one and number two, you have to be sharp. So we did see that her then husband had a mistress for many, many, many many years. The Daily Mail exposed this relationship, and I think for all of us as fans, we kind of saw that's when things started to turn down a very dark road. As of today, she is now living in New York City in an assisted living facility, where she told Harvey Levin that in the past thirty days she was only allowed to go outside twice. Oh no, And Harvey said to her even murderers in prison are allowed to go outside every day. So she is arguing this case in terms of like, I'm not what they're claiming I am. She's alleging she doesn't have dementia. She's alleging that she can get back on Teva tomorrow. We saw the lifetime documentary where it was very hard to watch you and I spoke about that too as well. Do you think when it comes to Wendy that two things can be true at the same time.
Speaker 3: Could she have this diagnosis.
Speaker 1: And could her guardianship be doing the most in terms of overprotecting her, her assets and keeping her at bad Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: And that's a great question because I was asked this when I was on pixelveon News in New York. I said, you know what, I may have an unpopular opinion you guys, because I know we are her screaming free Wendy very similar reminiscent to what happened with Britney Spears. But I must say again, we saw what happened on live television when Wendy was not herself, and we also witnessed the Lifetime documentary when Wendy was erratic.
Speaker 4: I mean, she just wasn't her. It was a hot mess.
Speaker 5: It was a train wreck to watch and to see where she is today when we hear her talking to Harvey Livin, when we see her as well on that documentary, when we hear her talking on the Breakfast Club with Charlemagne, she sounds much better. She doesn't sound like she's has dementia. She doesn't sound like she's not in her right mind. She sounds like our girl, right, She's not like her normal self. And I have to say maybe that is because she is where the hell she is right now. Obviously something that is working, don't you agree? I mean again, that documentary, we saw that she had yes men around her, we saw the enablers, we saw I mean, Wendy again was open about her alcoholism, and here you got the publicist at the bar having a shot a tequila with.
Speaker 4: Her, like, are you serious?
Speaker 5: This is what we call you looking out for our queen Wendy.
Speaker 4: No, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So, I honestly it was very upsetting, and I was very angry at watching that documentary because again, this is someone that's revered, this is someone that we hold at high standards.
Speaker 4: This is a boss and the queen of all media.
Speaker 5: So to see her be shot in that light on this documentary for the world to see, and to see that she's not being protected and loved, it was heartbreaking and again I was disappointed. So now to hear where she's at today again unpopular opinion, Carlos.
Speaker 4: Something is working. Something's working. I never ahead ry no, no, please like I just and listen.
Speaker 5: I know people, whether the loved ones or friends, who struggle with alcoholism. Hell, I've been having too many at one time, my dam self. And the thing about it is family of friends can only do so much. So I understand and I want her to see her family. But and we'll get it to this later. I'm sure you're gonna ask about this, what she said about her son on the documentary.
Speaker 4: But it's only so.
Speaker 5: Much family can do, you know, It's only so much. It's times where I wish I could allot someone in the room and keep them from getting a drink. Alcoholism is the worst type of drug, if you ask me, because you have to sneak and creep and go see like drug dealers to get the crack and get all that. It's so easily accessible to go to a liquor store and just get alcohol.
Speaker 4: All you got to do is just prove you twenty.
Speaker 5: One and know that man over the other end of the counter is not telling you no.
Speaker 4: So alcoholism is a different kind of beast.
Speaker 5: And again we saw that all unfold on that documentary, how people was not protecting her and had her best interest in her, and I know that the family wants to protect her. I believe they don't want her to drink obviously, but again, there's only so much you can do when it comes to a human being that is going to do what they want to do. Again, you have to want to get help for yourself first before anybody else can try to attempt to help you, because you.
Speaker 4: Can't control what another human being does.
Speaker 5: So I understand the free Wendy, but okay, let's say she's quote unquote freed and she's allowed to live in Miami with her family. Y'all know that woman is hard hitted, suffering, boy hitted. Wendy is a boss. We saw this all unfold on documentary. If she wants to go and get a drink because unfortunately, you know, we all are attempted and backsliding, and you know, I feel like Wendy wants to be healthy. But alcoholism is a drug. It's a disease. I'm sorry, so we have to treat that as such. So to your point and to ask you a question, yeah, two things could be true at the same time, neither one is mutually exclusive. Yes, I feel like I do feel like she's getting the help that she needs when it comes to her not being easily accessible to getting the liquor. But I also feel she needs to be around her family. She needs to be around her loved one. She needs to be able to breathe, to get some vitamin D.
Speaker 4: Honey, and I'm talking about the sun. She needs to be able to feel nature, you know, to be locked up in a room that's gonna do more harm than good.
Speaker 5: I feel we all know, outside of just eating healthy and doing all those things, you have to experience the world.
Speaker 4: You have to go out in life.
Speaker 5: You have to experience nature, get some of that fresh air that's gonna kill you sooner than you have me locked up in this room preventing me from doing things that you say will harm me. So yeah, like I said, the two are neutually exclusive. I just think it needs to be a better balance on helping Wendy be the best Wendy she can be.
Speaker 1: Child we are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. I agree with everything you said, and it reminds me of Britney Spears, you know, you know, growing up with me, I was a Britney Spears stand fas yes watching the ball.
Speaker 5: Her performances on VHS tays yeah, I think we have have VHS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will record Brittany Spears on the VMA singing I'm a slave for you and like us, I did it again. And you know, all of her interviews with Barbara Walters Ian Sawyer, I was a Britney stand.
Speaker 4: Strong Brittany, Strong.
Speaker 3: Strong Brittany.
Speaker 1: It's with Diane Sawyer, who to me is the most gangster journalists in the world, was asking her questions about like justin Timberlake and everybody you know, blaming Brittany for being whatever.
Speaker 3: And she's answering Diane Sawyer.
Speaker 1: And she goes strong Britney and she starts crying and the cameras cut child because the publisher said, die, you tried the girl. But I said that to say, I too, am a big, big Britney Spears fan. When Brittany was going through her conservativeship, I kept thinking to myself, Okay, this sounds excessive.
Speaker 3: If it's true.
Speaker 1: Nobody's in these rooms, right, but if this sounds true, I'm sorry. If this appears to be true, it's excessive.
Speaker 3: I never thought it was bad. I thought it was excessive, like.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe there's allegedly an abusive power were here, right? And then they played in the audio tape of Britney Spears and she sounded their articulate and and and just like a woman who kind of understood what she was going through. Long story show, her fan base and the court system and everybody rallied around her.
Speaker 3: And now it's free Britney, and she's freed.
Speaker 1: Let's have her overall conversation because you brought up something I don't think I even thought about Britney Spears as of today.
Speaker 3: When you look at.
Speaker 1: The behavior in which she promotes on her social media, it is drastically different.
Speaker 3: Her behavior today is.
Speaker 1: Drastically different than her behavior when she was under the Conservative ship in the hands of her father. Right, she was able to perform on stage, memorize the words to sing, and and and and all those things. Now, I do think a lot of excess of things happened where people did abuse their power in many ways. But to your point, I think foundationally, a lot of things did work. A lot of things may not have worked. A lot of things did work. We now see based on our opinion about Brittany. As of today, it does appear that nothing is working right. So when you talk about Wendy Williams, I never thought about this until now. At the end of the day, she does sound much better than what we saw on the on the the documentary on Lifetime, plus what she was going through once her show got canceled and during that time before the Conservatives Ship guardianship even happened. So to your point, two things could be true. There could be a lot of help there in terms of taking your medication, making sure that we do this for you.
Speaker 3: But there also could be where excessive with this.
Speaker 1: So I want to get into the reason why she even has this guardianship. So on Saving Wendy on to b they spoke about how everything occurred with this guardianship because Wells Fargo contacted the courts froze her Will's Fargo account because they felt that a lot of transactions wasn't making sense. Additionally, Wendy said this on the documentary again Saving Wendy On to Be She said that her son's friend, who was a female around her age.
Speaker 3: Pretended to be Wendy to Wells Fargo to get money.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, Wendy said out of her own mouth. Yes, gag watched the documentary, so too be. Wendy said that her son had a female friend. Wendy said this female friend wasn't around her age, and that this female friend pretended to be Wendy Williams, and that she pretended to be Wendy to will Spargo. So again we have to talk about the facts in the situation. This is the fact that Wendy Wilmson, stating Wills Fargo, did say in court in court documents that they felt it was I'm paraphrasing, of course, but they're saying that they felt some some shady activities were going on. Wendy also said in this documentary that her son is not She's my son is a good person, but he was a horrible person to me. That he took a van of having access to her money. It was also revealed in the court documents per her son that.
Speaker 3: Allegedly he wanted to rent a boat for a birthday party.
Speaker 1: He said the vote that he was approved to have cost like fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I think that's the amount.
Speaker 4: However, I think it was ten thousand.
Speaker 3: Was it ten thousand? Okay?
Speaker 4: Because I fought a clip you sent me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it was ten thousand. However, the price that he paid to rent this vote for this activity, this celebration was over one hundred thousand dollars exactly, and allegedly, allegedly, her son said that he was told to get that a vote by the bank, which sounds weird up in here. Again all the leged So that's the reason why we're even in this situation, because this is a thing.
Speaker 3: Let's have a real conversation. If there wasn't.
Speaker 1: Any foreign activity happening in this woman's account, Wendy would be quote unquote free.
Speaker 4: See what you see what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying when he said out of her own mouth because of my son dot dot dot. My son is a good person, but he was horrible to me. What do you have to say about that?
Speaker 5: I mean again, and this doesn't take away for the fact I'm sure he loves his mom. But when you bring family involved in money, child, that's like oil and water. It just don't mix sometimes, and it's shouldn't. And again, he's young, right, so we don't expect him because I think initially he was the guardian. If I'm not mistaken, that's why he was able to kind of like do what he did. And I also allegedly saw, not allegedly saw by I saw allegedly that he took out I want to say, over one hundred thousand dollars in uber eats, fees or orders.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that too?
Speaker 5: So when we talk about excessive, he's huma excessive when it came to her spending. So again, that rained the alarm for the bank. And to your point, if it wasn't for those type of activities on his part, maybe his mother wouldn't be in this.
Speaker 4: Situation today, sadly.
Speaker 5: But I will say this, I believe that it's not just his activities by himself because Wendy wasn't in her right mind at the time.
Speaker 4: I'm sure she was doing some excessive spending on herself. You know. Wendy was out there in the streets free dating.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm sure, and I want to respect the family as much as I can, honestly, but this is coming out of her own moth. Like you said, he wasn't respectful to her and her money. I'm sure it wasn't just him. It's what I'm thinking, right, So I don't want to put all the weight and the pressure and.
Speaker 4: The blame on that young man.
Speaker 5: I do feel like Wendy needs the wholesome responsibility as well in all of this. And I'm sure herself included and her son aren't to blame in this alone, you know. And I know everyone hates good old Kelvin Williams.
Speaker 1: I saw hims. Calvin Williams is Wendy's ex husband and the father of her son, Calvin Jr.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, yeah, Kelvin with the l which we all learned that was his lame after the divorce and all that, which I thought was interesting. But her ex husband did make a post on social media during the release of the documentary.
Speaker 4: After the release of.
Speaker 5: The documentary is saying, it's so many hands in this pot when it comes to the blame game. You know, all of us had a hand in this in the demise of Wendy pretty much. And so I took you to that, and I really feel like there's some truth to that. So I just say that to say I don't want to put all the blame on that young man.
Speaker 4: You know, him being.
Speaker 5: Young black, it has access to that amount of money, that much money, you know, he's definitely irresponsible. But I don't think he was in it alone, is what I'll say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I agree with you. Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. When you are the child a rich parent, okay, probably.
Speaker 4: Felt entired OneD to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's have a conversation because we're not going to also not state the facts of the situation.
Speaker 3: You and our siblings.
Speaker 1: My brain drops know that I have nine siblings, so it's ten total. We didn't have a rich parent, but we were rich in love, rich rich honey, love, rich girl. We grew up rich in love and rich and fund like you could not listen. I don't care what anyone says, and I do mean this, and I think you can agree with me. No amount of money can't replace the amount of love and fun we had as children, right, yes, like that, super see any sort of shoes that we wanted that our father said, you get one pair of shoes the whole school year.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Dad, my shoes have holes in it. But thank you daddy, I understand. But hey, he loves us.
Speaker 5: Now we grew up with We grew up with a lot of love. Absolutely, and that's why these men can't.
Speaker 4: Play with me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I know that's why I might be. You know how some people just grew up lack of love. Always tell people who grew up with too much love.
Speaker 4: So you know, we didn't. We didn't lack in that department, and so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I spart, we grow with too much love. And that's why you can't buy me, honey. It has to be genuine and you have to really really be a sincere person if you want to be in our lives, the Kings, the Kangs, honey.
Speaker 1: So all the single listeners who are male, that are straight or gay, listen up. Okay, Okay, we got distracted for a second.
Speaker 3: Okay, back to Windy Okay, Yes, this is fun. Okay.
Speaker 1: So one thing that we all have to admit is, look, if we have rich parents and we have access to millions, you would listen. It's nice to say that. And I want to be very clear. Her son is young. Her son when all of this was happening, her son was in college in Miami, so he was around the age of nineteen twenty, you know, twenty one. I would love to say in nineteen twenty twenty one that I would have the best financial habits, you know, if I have access to my mother's millions. And that's the reason why I don't want the world to just look at Calvin Jr.
Speaker 3: As somebody who was just being shaped to his mom.
Speaker 1: I think, unfortunately, when you look at these child the offspring of rich parents, right, I'm not gonna name names, but let's go down the list in our heads. You look at these rich adults and you see they spoiled ass.
Speaker 3: Kids who don't have a job or a pothopissen, right.
Speaker 1: They spend their daddy's money, flying private, hanging out with the socialites.
Speaker 3: And that's that.
Speaker 1: So again, it's it's it's just the nature of.
Speaker 3: Having a rich parent.
Speaker 1: I think unfortunately, in this case, the parent just so happened to not be in the best sunse out of mind, right, and that's where things sort of fell into the prey of people at Wells Fargo thinking something's happening.
Speaker 3: And I want to have a larger conversation to about banks.
Speaker 1: Now, look, I hope all of my listeners know this, and some of y'all got money, and y'all do.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 1: All your money needs to go to a bank, baby, Listen. I'm not saying you should go under your mattress either child. But you must understand that banks are government owned essentially, and the government is only going to pay you back up to the insurance of the money that they'll ensure is two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: If you have ten million.
Speaker 1: Dollars in the bank and somebody stole nine million, they're not going to pay that back to you. You can only get two fifty. Yeah, so banks are only allowed legally to ensure upwards of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Wendy's wills Fargo count appears to have had a large amount of millions in there, and what's unfortunate. And this is the part that did make me cry. And Wendy spoke about this in the documentary.
Speaker 3: She said, but it's my money. I worked hard for it.
Speaker 1: And you mean to tell me that this bank has the power to not give me my money and has the power to assign a guardianship for me to spend my own money as a grown woman. The thing with Britney, Brittany was still an adult. She was over twenty one, but Brittany was still in her twenty So again, Wendy is in her fifties right, and has worked her entire life to amass these millions, and to know that you can't have access to it, I too would be upset.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, yoh, that's a really good point. I honestly didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Thanks for breaking that down and dropping gems. Come on, range.
Speaker 3: Drops, Yes, rain drops.
Speaker 1: We are legal analysts over here too.
Speaker 4: No, but yeah, to your point, you're right.
Speaker 5: I mean, if she wants to be frivolous with her funds, I guess she's Windy, is right.
Speaker 4: That's her damn right, and that's her damn business. Right. It was sad to hear what you just told me, which I did not know.
Speaker 5: That her son allegedly brought a woman in, whether it was in person, which I think would be weird because y'all should know what Wendy looks like, probably over the phone for train or pretending to be Wendy in order to get some money. Now, I will say this between me and you, but you got listeners, not.
Speaker 4: A streets dude, the streets dude talk. Here's the thing too, that I feel.
Speaker 5: Bad for Kevin Juniors, because you know, I heard that he was struggling financially.
Speaker 4: We have neutral friends, and he was looking for our jobs here and there.
Speaker 5: And her and he was selling like sea moss on the side to try to make ends meet.
Speaker 4: And to me, that's sad as well.
Speaker 5: When Wendy Wims is your mother, but when her funds isn't uh, you know, a way for her to get to her funds, then it's like he has to fend for self. And I'm sure Wendy didn't want that, that still doesn't want that for her son.
Speaker 4: She wants to be able to help him.
Speaker 5: Although he'll grown man and he could get a job, sure, but again.
Speaker 4: We didn't grow up with rich prayers.
Speaker 5: His mother is the Wendy Whims And as far as what I've heard, he's always been able to get help from his mother or his father, whether it's whatever kind of help. But right now we talk about financial help, right, and supposed to be able to struggle and just to you know, live his day to day life and allegedly selling sea mass on the side, I mean maybe he felt like he had to go through those drastic measures just to get some money to put in his pocket. But this system, when people say the system is broken, I'm in agreeance with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because here's the thing.
Speaker 5: If we're going to talk about this guardianship. Okay, y'all saw that it was some shady business going on with her funds, with the transactions was a bit drastic. Okay, we get that, But this particular guardian, Sabrina Morrissey, needs to be investigated because how we spoke about it earlier. Can't two things be true? Yeah, so we saw that she's doing better, but when it comes to I don't know if all guardianships.
Speaker 4: Are created equals the point I'm trying to make.
Speaker 3: Oooh cook, Okay, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Trying to say.
Speaker 5: All Right, See all we know which us in the public are not privy to everything that's happening with Wendy. We don't see the real medical records. We don't see her true diagnosis. We don't see her progress and everything that she got going on at this living facility. But although she looks fabulous on the documentary, you know, I saw this and pieces of it, and she sounded amazing on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: So again we see her doing better.
Speaker 5: But come on now, when it comes to the guardianship, I don't know about this woman, Sabrina Morrissey. I mean, I'm sure you know loads because you are journey this as well.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you know loads. Sabrina her guardian.
Speaker 5: You know she's being sued currently from a previous client for thirty million dollar for allegedly stealing from him and a lot.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of people know this already. So this is allegedly happen right now.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you guys remember that Netflix series I Care a Lot. You remember that where there's this woman that goes into these homes of the elderly, or to these nursing homes or rather as their house and befriend them, have these people trust her, and next thing you know, she's parting up living.
Speaker 4: Traveling all over the world on their dying.
Speaker 5: Sabrina Morrisey is giving I Care a Lot series on Netflix.
Speaker 4: That's what is giving to me. Now.
Speaker 5: Now again this is alleged. She's being accused of doing this before. So why do we think Wendy Williams is exempt when she is the Winny Williams and she ain't been sued just by this particular that client again allegedly, but we know she's being called to sue by A and E in Lifetime for this documentary because she felt that Winnie was seen in a wrong light and they did it without her consent, which doesn't make an your sense because you're a guardian, right, so you had to sign off on this. So that's why A and E is counter suing, saying, no, honey, you're mad at the backlash. You don't like the light that you're being seen in, and you're mad because people are seeing that this guardianship is full of crap and now we see you. And so this whole Connor suit with Lifetime and A and E against Sabrina Morrissey, I think it's really going to be telling as to just giving us more information on her in particular as a guardian for Wendy Wims, and how the system could be broken because y'all don't have the right people looking over the people that really need help.
Speaker 4: And I believe Sabrina Morrissey is one.
Speaker 5: Of those people that are a bad apple in this thing we call the justice system.
Speaker 3: The system.
Speaker 4: It's like she's she's someone that really.
Speaker 5: Needs to be investigated, and I think once you start plucking away at who she is and what she's done in the past and what she's doing with Wendy. Then there's going to be more telling not just about her, but other people when it comes to these guardianshes and these conservative ships, and hopefully eventually something better will be done when it comes to these people being in the proper hands of people that really have their best interests at her. And right now, I don't feel like Wendy is in good hands like all State.
Speaker 1: Well, honey, you just set a mouthful and we are going to continue to follow this story because listen, a lot is happening. Wendy has done more interviews these past couple of weeks, and she has when she had a talk show like when's the press Tour? She did Charlottemain's That's Charla Main's a breakfast Club child.
Speaker 4: You gotta give it to it, We gotta give it to That's the only reason why peoples that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout to Charlae Bay dj NB just hilarious. And Laura she did the Breakfast Club TMZ, Jason Lee's podcast, she did Don Lemon's podcast.
Speaker 3: She needs to do reality with the Kings. That mean you can talk to her again.
Speaker 4: So this is the thing she need to come back on over the hip hop podcast What I Love for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that opportunity, honey, Yes, yes, yes, because this is our audience who wants to know more. But Jazzy Bell, you have to come back as more developments occur in this case because you have the ear to the streets when it comes to all things Wendy Williams. So let my rain jobs and know where they can find you, follow you and support all things Jazzy Bell.
Speaker 4: Yes. Well, first of all, I want to say thanks Carlos for having me.
Speaker 5: This was very fun to not just kicky with you, but also you know, to break down what is going on on with our girl Wendy Williams. And I really appreciate that this was fun. And as far as where you guys can find me, y'all can find me on all social media platforms. It's at jesz Bell TV. That's j A z z I E B E l E TV. And you can also go to my website jazbeltv dot com.
Speaker 3: Yes, follow her, support her.
Speaker 1: She has an amazing podcast and you can catch her on a bunch of entertainment websites as well. And she's a Bunify actress, honey, so catch her on a few shows coming out this year, so rain drops. Leave me a comment on the Spotify comments. You can tweet me hashtaging Reality.
Speaker 3: With the King.
Speaker 1: Let me know if y'all want us to continue talking about all things Wendy Williams.
Speaker 3: You know I want to switch things up this year.
Speaker 1: I gave Our Kardashian's recap, I'm gonna do Drag Race, and I feel like I want to bring back my sister Jazzy Bell so that she and I can constantly update you guys on all things Wendy.
Speaker 3: Everybody loved her, We all loved her.
Speaker 1: She's beloved by the world, and I want to see my girl do well. And I know Jase Bell does as well. But let me know what you guys are thinking about that too, and I will catch.
Speaker 3: You on the next one.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to Reality with the Kings.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you.
Speaker 3: Could get all of my visuals. Baby my expressions, yes, and don't forget.
Speaker 1: Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by Me Carlos King, King Daming Entertainment, Baby