Speaker 1: Welcome to Decisions Decisions. I don't think you should say decisions decisions. It sounded like you was talking to Kursing. You definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast. Oh wait, you want to say together Decisions Decisions. Hey, y'all, it's a girl man DV and I'm Weezy. We're the Decisions Decisions Podcast. However, we are also the host of the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, There Are Time's a Charm That's Right, taking place April twenty six at the Pullman Yards in Atlanta, Georgia. Mandy is so excited to be in her hometown. Now. I'm just excited to come back because it is my favorite festival. We're going to be seeing Carrie Champion, Good Mom's Bad Choices, Sarah Jakes Roberts.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see Tank. Oh sorry, R and B Money, but Tank and tret Nerds.
Speaker 1: And as you know, the Black Effect Festival also has panels, ways to network and things to learn and things to land. Look good. They gotta look at them.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 1: They got everything, They got everything, but they also have us. So we'll be hosting keeping you entertained the entire time weezy. Where can they get tickets? You can get your tickets.
Speaker 2: At Black Effect dot com Forward Slash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 1: That's right, we can't wait to see you there. Welcome everybody to another episode of the Sissy Yalls decizy Yoons. Y'all see how I did that? There we go. It's Beck, It's Beg, it's your girl, medv Aka, I got a nigga. Oh my god, I'm so glad to be not the only anymore by me and my me, my men. Before we start this week's episode, we do want to let you guys know that we need your help to become a New York Times bestseller. Y'all know we are authors now, so no hosts barred. A dual manifesto on sexual exploration and power is now available for free order, and y'all, we know motherfuckers is getting rid of the DEEI and shit. So what we need y'all to do is look up your local independent, hopefully black owned and brown owned bookstores and get your pre order now.
Speaker 2: The pre orders are the only things that can get us on this list. Had no idea before, and that's why we're going to scream it to you every single week, you're gonna be on Patreon pay and a five fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you're still open to hear beach. You're gonna be at that motherfucker live tour with three books in your hand. We're gonna say, bitch, and you didn't get four. Also, if you haven't known yet, we are the host of I think it's the third or four third, I don't know. We've been to all lack Effect festival. I think third. It's the third. Right, we are the host this year. So whether you come at twelve o'clock, bitch or leave it eight baby, we are they have the whole motherfucking time. Were gonna have to Are we gonna do alpha changes? Oh? I want to like how many bitch beyonces because I'm gonna be tired. No outfit changes the whole day and.
Speaker 2: We have let's see we can go thro run down theirs, trap nerds, good Mom's bad.
Speaker 1: Choices, Naked sports with is it car your carry? Harry Champion, Harry Champion, we are r and b money with Tank and then y'all the good It's sister, what is it Sarah Jakes Roberts. I was about to say Lebarbiver. I know I love Sarah Jake Roberts, but you know there's such a great lineup. I know, Trapped for her Nerds has never hit the stage. Good Mom's Bad Choices never hit the stage. They're ready to see R and B Money. I think every single person is not pop. We just only all hold they said we love them, Let's just let them. I'm really excited to see who R and B Money interviews.
Speaker 2: I say we do the ccoverer game for all times sake. Right before Sarah Jakes comes out.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say, Tank, you're in Atlanta. I need Usher on that stage. Okay, I think he gives great interviews. He just sat with the good sis Kiki Palmer, and I am here for Usher being on more like long platform. Yeah. I really like to seeing that Kiki interview. And it's crazy because like when I was watching that clip, I was like, wow, that that moment, you know, the moment about the kiss, his first kiss not being consus. I was like, yo, that was such a like someone that doesn't have social Like what's the word I'm looking for? It was like awkwardness. Yeah, like to say that, like what I didn't want it or whatever he said. I was like, wow, I would have skipped around that. But Usher mean Usher media trained all this, he must I was like, do you think he wanted that to be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he either really felt comfortable, he wanted people to know, or just hasn't done long form with someone that he.
Speaker 1: Vibes with like it's comfortable with think. I think for me, that's something I'm looking forward to seeing more. And here I go about to sound oh bit like my generation of the artists that I grew up watching, so like the jaw Rules, the Ashantis, the Ushers, Like, I'm really excited to see them in long form content because when we were growing up, it was like radio interviews, magazine interviews and then bitch MTV cribs and him niggas was just showing rooms from a rented house. Now now we know, but like, I'm excited to see them like talk about that shit like and I feel like, oh bitch, because bitch All Star Weekend. I'm at Kenny Smith's party and I'm like, there's Shawn Marion. There's like all these old No, Shan Mayn is a light bright ass niggas Who got the dress? Who got the dress? Who you talking about dress from old school days? Wait sew a podcast? Are you talking about Latrelle's free Well, that's the only nigga with dress that I know from my era of growing up niggas they have dress like that, San Marion, Sorry, no, I'm really lost. Yeah, you're he's old school, like old school, old school. Who is his sister's names? I'm just on Google and that shows these are his siblings. Oh. I love niggas.
Speaker 2: Tremain Marion, Shawnette and Quinetia Marion and let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: You don't know it when you see the motherfuckers. And I would love to see h Quinnette, what was it, Shawnett, Quinetia. I would love to see all of them being like court side. Yeah, I'm my brother on the seat. It's crazy because also weekend was so much fun, like watching like all the old heads. Who cares, I'm gonna get to my boyfriend. Damn it was we got like sports, Yeah, yellow team first solving. This is why I will never get Can I try to get us a price pigs deal here, don't care, God, damn it, prize pigs draft kings. A bitch wants some more money. So I'm gonna be like, Yeah, I went to the All Star Game. Slam dunk contest was so cool. You know, it's crazy. I realized how much I don't know. The first off, they all look like children, and I'm like, oh my god, everyone looks so fucking young, like all the I don't want to call them the kids on the court, but I'm like, these players look so fucking young. When they brought out like kg A, Tracey mcgreen, oh my god, fits Carter, I was like, my middle school self is loving this bitch. You know this, I know, but they loved all bro. They look young. I almost want to quote you was about the draft. Don't do this. They look young. Since when did you turn into an auntie? We need to get this. We're not gonna do this. They look young. I want her here to get these fingerways taking you up in there. You don't want a nigga to look young. Okay, like they look young. They look like they balls just dropped. I don't want like someone that looks young. I don't mind you being young. I just need you to look a little older. Speaking of young, there's an eight year difference between me and my boyfriend. Yes, my me and my me and my man. So I am now a taken woman.
Speaker 2: Now you gave us some good tea on Patreon sheep.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if you guys want to hear like how this kind of came about, go to our patreon. It's patreon dot com backslash horrible decisions. Basically, I'm gonna give you like a quick summary on what happened. So quick summary is, y'all know I was entertaining multiple men, because bitch, that's what you do when you date. So it was entertaining multiple men. And of course let all these niggas know I'm into hating multiple men. So because duh, here we go.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm so sorry, man, you want to support Palestine?
Speaker 1: They need to figure out what Starbucks had in that goddamn matcha. This is terrible. That is crazy. Sorry, fuck you wantant to be a Zionist, but the coffee sucks. What the hell? That's what you get for going to a little I don't know something? I got my got my Starbucks? Oh shit, ambit. You know they they got the little deal with Delta. Shout out to Delta because they keep no, no, no, not only miles you ready, bitch. One of the things that you could get in your benefits is six thousand Starbucks stars. Bitch, I won't be paying for coffee for this stop. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Well I don't pay for it. I have stars. So she goes that much. Okay, I want to know how he asked you. Sorry, I'm brandy here. Okay, see what we can't drink coffee on it? Novis. You don't come me off because it's it was discussing. You asked me what was wrong, but you shouldn't have been checking off me. I mad, I won't. I won't care no more. Die bit choke ho shit, yeah, keep choking any so let me let me like run down the really quick like synopsis. Basically, he came and saw me in Vegas on our last night. One of my other niggas face signed me. He saw the nigga FaceTime, asked if I had talked to that nigga. I said and did, and he got out his feelings and I ran down like, well, you shouldn't be in your feelings. Take that up with God and then pretty much let him know this is what I'm doing, and he said fair gave him a homework. He came to me with homework. He booked his flight immediately after I gave him my answers. This whole story is elongated on the Patreoch. Now you question for you, you had plans for that nigga at FaceTime you to come to Atlanta. Did you a say fuck you this other nigga coming through, say be sorry I made plans or see cut him off? Oh you weren't listening on town Hall girl. So the universe, the stars and moons put me in this relationship because the nigga who was supposed to be coming to Atlanta had to work so he can't do on his flight, and then this nigga was coming. So it worked out perfect. I didn't have to like there was no Chris Cross of the Niggles. Okay. So he's on the phone with me. At the very end of the call, he sends his flight. He's coming to spend the week of Valentine's Day with me, mind you. I let him know in Vegas how I how I want to be treated. I said, I like flowers. I like a man who's supportive of me and my career and everything I do with my entrepreneurial ventures. Because I felt like that was a little lacking in my last relationship. I said, I want intimacy, I want time with my partner, and I need them to be intentional. And if you feel as though you can't show up in any of this capacity, feel free to not show up at all. So he booked this fight. So he's leaving from Burbank to Atlanta. We're on the phone, as he said it, to the airport and he's like, have you left your house today? And I was like, no, not yet, Like I'm just gonna be waiting for you today. So he was like, well, you should check your door. So I go to my door and he sends me two dozen roses, oh waiting at my door, mind you, while he's on his way there. So he scheduled it perfectly. So two dozen roses are at my door, and literally on it says I can't wait to see you tonight. So tho, so very intentional. And then he even signed it actor Bay because he's like, I know you like to post things on social media and I'm not going to put my name so that you don't post it. So I like, he said you he literally bitch in is so mind you? I look at the weather. I thought we were gonna end up doing the park. It's fucking pouring rain. So we end up planning to go to the aquarium. So he gets in that night. We end up just bringing dinner. His flight was delayed four hours, and I felt so bad because he was in the airport all day. So anyways, he gets to Atlanta, we cut over, we have a great night. Next day, we have plans to go to the aquarium where a doorable look aquarium. When did you have sex with versus the last night, bitch? Because he came in all was on my period. So I already let him know that I don't do the period at all. So I let him know you're gonna have to wait till it's off. Like I told him when he booked it. Hey, I literally send him the flow up. I said, I will do mad nasty other ship, but I do not fuck on my period. Did you see his dick before you fuck? No, we've been seen. I saw it the first week we was in each other's DM Like been seen the dick, understood, laid with him and so anyways, so we go to the aquarium and when we come back, mind you, he had already made reservations two at my favorite restaurant in Atlanta. So before he even came, he was like, what's your favorite restaurant in Atlanta? He made the reservation for Valentine's Day night, So, oh, you spent Valentine d Atlanta? Okay for some no I love, No I did. I left. I left Atlanta all Star Day. But we brought in Valentine's Day together. So we go to the aquarium. We're walking around or looking at the fucking fish, the whales, the all the things. It's cute. Actually, this is where I'd like to talk about white people if you don't fucking mind, because something happened where I said, don't let that shit happen again. Oh, because you went to an aquarium, y'all. What the fuck happened at this motherfucking aquarium before I get back and be cute. So we had the motherfucking aquarium and he already telling me to calm down with my cursing because it's kids, and I'm like, bitch, I have no kids. I'm a curse because I'm a curse whatever y'all know how I am. I'm like okay. So anyways, so we're walking through the kroyium and there's there's the part where you know the the fucking glass is over you, so it's light. Bitch, you in the water. We on this moving sidewalk. You ready, We're on this moving sidewalk. He's behind me, arm wrapped around my waist. So cute. We're getting towards the end of the sidewalk. Bitch, this white woman, no lie, you ready? This my head? This him behind me. She almost sideswipes the fuck out of my head. It's like, can you take a picture of us? Please? First off, who the fuck even asks niggas for pictures from the back. Bitch went over me because he's fucking taller. Bitch went over my head to hand her phone to him, and it was like, can you take a picture of us please? And bitch, when I tell you, I'll look like this. He took the picture and I said, at that bitch even thinks she beIN Oh, bitch. I went off because I said, first off, she almost took my motherfucking head off. Secondly, bitches don't even ask men to take pictures of them. She was trying to hit on you in front of me, like I wasn't right, motherfucking there. So I said, if we see her again, and she even thinks she's gonna come up to you. It's gonna be a motherfucking problem. And you don't know what a Florida bitch is. But I'm gonna tell you right now because bitch, this much closer, she would have hit me in the motherfucking head. Quartney, let me ask you something. Don't do that. I was so mad. I hold on because then I was like, and then you took the picture. And normally I don't act like this, but I was like, you should have said no. Did you know that she in her hand was so long? No, no, no, no, because it happened so quickly. We literally he was like, did she hit you? Like it was like, bro, she she went above my head? What she went above my No? No, no, this is as we walked away, and I looked at him like, you know she did shit on purpose, right, you know that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like if we see her again, let her know you're not taking no more picture you see her again, if we see her again, because I'm gonna tell you right now. By the time we get to the clown fish, it's no bitch over there. I was so mad and I was like, don't let that shit happen again. He was like it just hop and say fas. I still don't know the fucking accent. And we talk every day. I'm terrible anyways, So like what you want me to do? Say no, I just want to take pictures that know. The bitch played in my face like she ain't see my motherfucking ass white bitch. Mind you eat the only black guy too. Surprisingly, it's Atlanta. We like the only black couple aquarium. I mean black people go see aquarium. Okay, maybe it was a Wednesday afternoon. No, no, no, no, I mean we like eat catfish. We don't want to go see them niggas. You feel me, But it's cute. It's Atlanta. I just expected more of us there, but no, and his bitch had kids. Bitch, you walking around bitches, that's a field trip. You got kids that you want? You want to have my nigga, take a picture of you. Where's the other chperone? Where's that? Well? Maybe she wanted to kids.
Speaker 3: She should have had.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if it was at her kids. It was too much. And if you pushed all them bitches at your kouchie, you really got to get away from Maybe it was a field trip because it was it was in the afternoon. No, we could have been a daycare field trip, which I used to be in daycare trip. That's what I think of the field trip.
Speaker 3: She should have had you do it because like the height and the kids and you and like right, she.
Speaker 1: Should have had a woman take a picture, because we know men even know how to take pictures. Bro, you mean men do not know how to say okay, okay. I know David is male I'm talking about. I had a very uncomfortable moment on his island. You know.
Speaker 2: I would say certain Asians, like Chinese people, they be loud. Here we go Southeast Asian. They there's certain Asian I'm not lying Korean that I've noticed. They kind of like unless you're in La maybe a little oh yeah, know, they do be Like I saw Korean couple at this resort we were ad in Thailand. The boyfriend was taking a picture and they were bad.
Speaker 1: So I came over. I was like, girl, let me get it. She's looking at me. So I'm like, maybe they don't speak English, but I was like whatever, So I took her no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Because there's a lot of Chinese tourists and I don't know wh where they're from, if they speak English or I'm telling her way, friend, give me the phone.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: So they look as super scared. We're on a remote island many you can only take a boat to get here.
Speaker 1: I said, Hey, I'm not gonna rob you guys. Why would you say why would you say that they were acting scared? The fuck? Are you acting scared for a bitch? Yep, bro, look at you. It's your face.
Speaker 3: Look you just twisted it.
Speaker 1: Calm down, No, but same shit happened. No, no, no, it's different. Do you know the bitch when you felt they were being racist, This bitch was trying to flirt with my nigga in front of me. Way different?
Speaker 3: Are we sure about that too? Like I feel like that's I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: If you be willing to share your nigga, No you're racist, is worse. I'm not sharing my nigga. What that's worse sharing it with a white woman right after Black History Month leading into women forgot it?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you made it loud and clear that you're not gonna rob them, and then and.
Speaker 1: Then what it was just like this right? She was pertending.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm just trying to help you because for the picture. So then he said something to her. She was like, okay, whatever, I take the picture. I'm like, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: It was a language barrier, right, get to breakfast. The next day, my niggas sitting there by himself, who's having a full on conversation saying, yeah, we lived mid city in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're American, they're Korean by descent. Them bitches that whole knew exactly what.
Speaker 1: I was saying. And you wanted to be funny. And you know why because she probably thought I was trying to flirt with her, nigga, because I said, let me get it, let me help you girl, because it's women get weird. Okay, I see the tie. I see the time. I didn't get weird. I let him take the picture and then cusses this.
Speaker 3: And you know, when you were the white woman with the kids in this story, I was you weren't.
Speaker 2: I was the fine grass woman that had her fro out and a little bitty bikini and a little tong.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's crazy. Going ahead, going ahead, anyway, back to the story. So to go to the quarium. It's cute. He brings me a gift to Atlanta, and I'm like, just wait till our Valentine's dy dinner for the gifts d D. He's like, no, I really want to give it to you. Now. I was like, okay, I'll take the gift, but I really wanted it for Valentine's But it makes sense why you wanted to give it to me. So he dresses very simple. He dresses like an La West Coast nigga Dickies pay essentials, but essentials, but not the like fear of God or whatever it is. Essentials. That's what he wears, like unique love essentials, basics, no logos, all like solids and Chucks. So he pulls out a box. He's like, because you don't have a pair, so that when we go out we can look cute together. I got you these pairs. He bought me a pair of check Tailor. Not only did he give me a pair of check Tailors. So I opened the box. He embroidered selective ignorance on them in his handwriting and then did like a little scribble and was like, and I want to read all the message. This message came so it was no nigga, just selective ignorance.
Speaker 3: Was on the shoes, but.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. So it was like the week that I dropped my trailer. So before he had even come, he said, selective ignorance dictionary phrase the practice of intentionally choosing not to know about certain topics or things. He said, quote Mandy is using her selective ignorance to justify why she can't name five Meek records because that came out. That came out the week that we kind of started talking. So he said, it's release day. It makes me smile that I've been in your life long enough to see this idea go from inception to execution. I'm happy because this will let people see you the you. I know, the you that keeps me on the phone for five the you that makes me giddy enough to laugh and safe enough to cry. The you that took me, that took the two minutes I gave you and somehow managed to captivate me enough to spin me into a whole ass relationship. It's the starring vehicle you deserve. Good morning, I'm so proud of you. Call me after your appointment. Oh what else? And I'm like, oh my god, oh I just melt. So anyways, he gives me those shoes. We decide because I'm like, fuck, plus he's still kind of bleed, and I was like, let's shower tonight. So we get in the shower that night, and I'm so excited because I was like, ooh, my shower. This is nice at fuck. So I'm like, ooh, we about the shower, wipe each other down. This is gonna be so sexy. So I go to hand him my Men's body wash that's in my shower because I like oods, I like musky scents, I like menshit. And I hand him it and I'm like, here you go, mind you this much left. But I'm like, here you go. This is the men's body wash. I'll use the since we're both in here. And he looks at me and he's like okay. So we get out the shower. We get out the shower, and I realize he's acting weird, and I'm like, you know what, just come here. I bring him to the laundry room and I show him that I have six bottles of this man wash and he's like, oh, you picked up on that, didn't you. I he was like in my head, he was like I done flew all the way to fucking Atlanta to be with this bitch, and she handed me another nigga body wash. That's what I would have thought. And I'm like, you would have thought that too.
Speaker 3: Yes, if this is like I mean, this is our first time showering together, and we showered.
Speaker 1: We showered around each other.
Speaker 3: In Vegas establishment.
Speaker 1: So he comes and and he's like, this, lowdown, dirty bitch. Mind you. This was the second thing that happened because before he traveled, I'm showing him me reorganizing my closet. Guess what's in the frame? Condoms? Okay, So he was like, are those condoms just on your dresser in your closet? And I was like, yeah, I'm my cleaner, like must So he just this nigga must have came here thinking I had a nigga fucking me, a nigga taking a motherfucking shower, And I'm like, so we had to talk to this. So then he comes and I was like, no, let.
Speaker 4: Me show you.
Speaker 1: There's condoms in my kitchen. There's condoms in all of my luggage, said I, oh, I stay with condoms everywhere. Your kitchen there were my kitchen, your what if I'm on the couch by what the knives you just moved in there. I don't give a fuck. Condoms will be everywhere. Listen, stay ready, so you ain't gotta get ready. So it was a part of me setting up my house. Condoms here, condoms there, condoms everywhere. No, don't do that, don't do that. I like, oh, I have condoms about the bar. So I had to show him.
Speaker 3: That makes more sense to.
Speaker 1: Me, because what if we drinking at the dining room table or eating eggs? Ask you a question, what in all of my fucking which I would say the last sixteen years of fucking shit, maybe eighteen?
Speaker 2: I just never never was it too far of a stretch to get up and grab it from a drawer? You ready, never have two stories now, curl, I'm about.
Speaker 1: To get a refrigerator. Listen, I'm about to get a refrigerator. It's a point because I'll be thirsty at night. But a b shul be lazy and don't want to go downstairs. To be honest with you, I feel that, bro, bro. So I'm like, I'm gonna make sure the whole part of my house is comfortable for me to do what the fuck I want to do.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do you if it's not just water, that's a fat bit shit, mait you beare to get your airs downstairs, get their food.
Speaker 1: It's just water. It's just I'm not bringing food upstairs. Like nah, So okay, how did he get to the Anyways, we go to dinner, We have sex. It's great, y'all. Aren't gonna get many details of that, I'll tell you now because he's a public person, so I'm just gonna be minimal here. But he adores me. I cooked for him breakfast and it just felt good. I was like, this is our second time spending like three days around each other where we didn't annoy each other, Like we like couldn't keep each other off of each other. So after we got done fucking, I go to the bathroom. He comes out and meets me in the hallway and we pretty much are just like this makes sense and it doesn't make sense not too so here we are we're in a relationship just to get like this literally and we do this fault. He's like hugging me in the hallway or kissing. He gives me another forehead kissed bitches, and we just looked up and it literally goes to where it's like, yeah, so I think this like solidifies that we're in a relationship, right, I was like, well, yeah, because it doesn't make sense not to me. And then here we are so over the next like I mean, now we're just working on our boundaries, seeing each other, being intentional of making time for each other. So like he's gonna be be in Denver. Nice. So he's meeting me Denver Sunday, and then as of right now the end of the month, I'm supposed to be joining him in San Diego. So have you been I've never been a Sandy. I just went for my first time for that wedding. After we shot Won't We All Together? Yes, yes, we were shooting the promo reel for Decision Decisions. Yes. I was in shock. Nigga, that shit is not fire. It's just like it's not La, but it's just as beautiful as La, but more chill. You know what, I just realized, San Francisco, shout out to everyone that listens to us in the Bay is now my favorite fucking city in America. I just went for All Star weekend. It is New York. I didn't even know that it would make me feel so it's New York, it's Malibu, it's la and then it looks like parts of Europe, and I was like, yo. We went to some pier across the Golden Gate Bridge and I was like, yo, I fucking love it here. Mind you didn't even get to go to oak k didn't get to go to Sonoma, didn't get to go to now And I'm like, I'm going back. So literally, there's a part where they don't even call it downtown. You're in this area, mind you. They have Japantown, Chinatown, all this stuff. The building the buildings are high, the streets are narrow. You feel like you're in fucking New York. And Wolf is like shaking his head. I said, I had no idea that there was a part of San Francisco that made me feel like New York. Mind you. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I was born in New York. My mom lived there fifteen years. I never heard her say that. I've never heard anybody in my life say San Francisco.
Speaker 1: I was there with my friend Keith. We went and we were like, Yo, this feels like New York. All the parties that we were going to, like the hotels. Yeah, but you're talking about a city during All Star. No, no, no, I'm talking about the buildings and how all the parties I met. No, I'm not talking about the parties at all. I'm talking about where we were, Like where we were driving, and Wolf is at least shaking his head, and the five people that I was with agreed, had no clue that it would remind me of New York City, And I was like, yo, I fucking love it. Here was just as expensive. I said, who, yeah, mind you mind? You did my white people ship and got into one of them cars with no driver?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you know what's crazy?
Speaker 2: The other day, literally, I was saying what happened to Jaguars? And I realized they're way more way Mom, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't like it. Oh, I'm not gonna lie. I'm so shocked that they have it in Atlanta, I said, they do. All they do is still cars out here. I'm like, the way Mo's about to be getting robbed or something. They about to take the goddamn satellite ships off and take them jags.
Speaker 2: I'm so shocked that they How did you feel when Okay, when I got in and it made a turn and then even when like someone else crossed over, I was like.
Speaker 1: What the I didn't I didn't like it. I ain't gonna hold you. That thing drove better. There's some humans it I scared. I was like scared, but also like it wouldn't even move until all of us put our seat belts on, and if you take your seatbelt off, your account will be gone. So wow, yeah, you're very serious with buckling up. But I was like, Okay, this is kind of cool. Shout out to my friend Keith. He booked it. He said, you gotta try this before. I think it's around an uber costs.
Speaker 3: Okay with the driver.
Speaker 1: Was about to say we did take it when we were only eight minutes. We went from Japantown, UH to Chinatown. So I didn't want to take it for a long drive. Like for some reason, I was like, yeah, I'm good on the air.
Speaker 3: It didn't go on the highway.
Speaker 1: We didn't get on the highway. And it will take you to airports maybe because that is so much that may have you know, but they won't take you to airports. But they're inner city so they're in La San Francisco, Atlanta, and I think they're introducing it to I think Arizona this year or something, and they'll be rolling it out in Atlanta more in June. And I was like, they'd already don't know how to drive in Atlanta. It's so crazy that people like you think Uber is a commodity that gave people jobs. Fucked, no, bro, Like these fucking corporations don't give off no that about you. They don't give a fuck about how the economy. Corporate greed is insane. Like wow, no bete. Hey, guys, we're taking a break from this week's episode to let you know that your favorite podcast duo has a book coming out.
Speaker 2: You probably heard us talk about it, No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto sexual exploration Problem.
Speaker 1: What you don't know is that we are desperate. We need it so bad to get on this New York Times bestseller list. That's right, and you can help us get there. Let's show the world how strong and powerful the Whorehive really is. Bye literally pre ordering our book, and of course we want you, guys to support independent black owned, brown owned, and women owned bookstores in your local areas.
Speaker 2: Type in No Holds Barred online and you'll find a place to buy it anywhere we'll get us on this list, but we really do want you to support your favorite indie bookseller. Check this description for this week's episode on Where to Get It. So I was gonna say the main thing that I could think about that happened during this trip, I'm gonna do an episode about the history of brothels because I really want to talk about prostitution in Thailand and cost and how it went and how we went to the spot and got to see them literally on a rotator.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. But my nigga said to me one night actually it was now Times day. He's like, I know, we like it just didn't vibe because he'd be like, I kind of just do miss just organic three. So I was like, We've got a fuck a tourist, bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I was thinking about it too, and he was like, yeah, let's let's just have fun tonight, and I'm like, yeah, let's get fucked up. We're in the Peep Islands, which is so fucking romantic for around time day but at nighttime it's wild and it's a full moon party, which is every month obviously, but it's a big deal for Bali, Thailand, whatever.
Speaker 1: We're off the island. We're in like the little parties, nigga.
Speaker 2: He's going underneath a fucking fire limbo thing like blade, I'm on a fucking bull ride.
Speaker 1: Bruh. We're wilding out. And finally this girl comes up.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of people were staring at him becausere weren't a lot of black people there, and this girl is just like, he's barely got his shirt on.
Speaker 1: Fult niggle, and she was like, can I take a picture with him?
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, sure, I have a video of her, I think, because I just thought it was so funny that she's just like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: She had like a Mediterranean look. Oh this was her way. Yeah, this is her. So she's just like, oh my god, I want to take a picture please. But she was cute, kuchi out and everything, little tiny bro. I'm like, great, well, fuck this bitch. Oh so on the back of my arm I have black in Hebrew because my father's from Israel. My mom is why she sees it and starts talking to me in Hebrew. This is about after twenty minutes of flirting us talking about oh my god, I don't want to kiss you first, and nasty shit getting drink shot and I was like, oh no, He's like, what's wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, I really thought I wasn't eat this girl pussy tonight. I ain't gonna eat this fucking it's on Palestine, pussy.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. You telling me? The girl notices I'm Israeli. Now she thinks we're on the same team.
Speaker 2: Did she start speaking Hebrew to all other friend now? Getting real excited, I'm like, oh no, bitch, wait did you ask her?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: So he goes, baby, it's fucking four o'clock in the morning, like, why are you thinking about that right now? I'm like He's like, don't you can worry about it. I'm all right, all right, are you? But also you're Israeli in free Palestine? So maybe she was did you ask her? Well, I'm brown.
Speaker 2: From my experience, most Israeli's, especially the ones living there and the ones that I'm just being honest, it is a small amount of people that live in Israel that are pro Palestine.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, fuck fuck. So we have for fun, were dancing on each other, and shit, she wandered on me, and I'm like, oh God, this girls like the enemy. So I'm like, let me just s and he looking at me like, yo, just chill because beyond the fucking. He's like, that's gonna get you upset, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I'm just like, after fucking, I smell like tequila's dripping on my tits. I'm glowing the dark thing over my titties that says I love you.
Speaker 1: We were wild.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so, what do you think about what's going on? And hears her say to her friend and then I knew it. I said, ah, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: He looking at me like, yo, what did she say?
Speaker 2: She just started talking to her friend once I said that, and they kind of gave me a side look, and I knew then that bitch was like what that ho?
Speaker 1: And let me tell you something. The entire trip, Mandy, I haven't really had my clothes off in a minute. There are a lot of Israeli tourists in Thailand. My dad told me this too. I did not know that. Bro. Almost every other day somebody was like trying to talk to me, and I was like, yo, I thought I left this Social Justice warriorshit in America. Bitch, the only threeesme we almost had well a girl. Then I couldn't fuck rightfully, so I can't get this bitch.
Speaker 2: My nigga got good ass thing. I'm gonna give you that and echo pussy. Meanwhile, you're online talking about Hamas did this. Now I was fucked up all night.
Speaker 1: It really almost ruined my night.
Speaker 2: And I swear to god, it took me back to when I was first dating and Trump was getting elected and I was on the apps and I felt like everything was an interview. And I remember when I was listening to Jesus and Marriw back in the day Bo Daca Boys around that time when they were on and Jesus was like, Nigga, I don't give a fuck about not asking, but who the fuck did you vote for? And like, it really put me in this place of like, have I spent enough time actually putting into motion the way I feel like this stopped me from fucking a bitch? But am I taking the steps every day? Because it didn't really stop me from getting match lemonade Starbucks? Like how much of my life is.
Speaker 1: Hypocritical so to speak? And yeah, it fucked me up, bro, like a lot. We're all hypocrites It really ruined my night because we was really that close. I mean, I think you would drive yourself crazy though figuring out how you're a hypocrite like me and Antonet just had this conversation on my other potter. It's just like, bro, you will drive yourself crazy trying to move in the most moral, best way possible. Like I think even like with all the DEI things and the boycotting of stuff like if you if you choose not to eat like what it's Goya Starbucks, like all the things that you know, not shop a way for it, not shop at H and M, not do this, not do that. You drive yourself fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: But then at the same time, don't we need to stand for something like how can I fucking watch the H and M shit and walk in the door and then at the same time be someone that's like I don't know, I just I really don't think you can do both. So like I actually like after that moment, and it's crazy because it's literally about having a threesome, I was like, yeah, no, I'm actually gonna really try to make an effort, like I really want to, and mind you, kalistarn is not a life.
Speaker 1: I'm living every day. I live black shit every.
Speaker 2: Day, woman shit every day, gay shit every day, like the queerness, the anti LGBTQ, I need to stop Chick fil A like that should be number one, the anti revisionist camps. Like there's a lot of shit in my life that I've just kind of been like whatever to And that really kind of showed me like, yeah, no, I'm really not about it. I know we're taking a long time and Mandy has a boyfriend. That's the episode.
Speaker 1: Well I talk about fucking pussy. Okay, so clearly this episode sorry, I'm drinking. Sorry after you just went on the goddamn rant on that sport of you, I don't think you're gonna stop. I'm not. I'm a hypocrite. I stand for a lot of things, and I'm not gonna stress myself about the things I can purchase and buying, where I can go, and how I can live my fucking life in the world that I think is actually ran by the government on some bullshit, like I think the aliens are up in the clouds are in the ocean laughing at us. Anyways, and we're currently on an episode where eggs are very expensive and all the planes are falling out of the sky. So this is like a new season that just started, and it's about eggs and planes. So wherever we're at in life, it's fucking laughable to me, and I just want to be peaceful. Atlanta has allowed me to slow down. Atlanta has allowed me to just who like I realized, like New York is such a busy fast I always gotta be. I always gotta do stub City. Like yesterday I met Eden. What time I met you? At like ten am? I got back home at one. I was lucky. I had we recorded, I had a lunch, I met my friend, got drunk with her and her husband.
Speaker 3: By away.
Speaker 1: I told him I was gonna do this shout out to you, Rob. I go to see my friend Britt. I'm t T Mandy, and they were so happy to see me. I'm one of the aunties that as soon as I go, I'm gonna bring you candy. I'm gonna bring you ice cream. I'm gonna be the best friend so that you could go watch your cartoons when me and your parents are talking. So I go over there and I said, Rob, first off, twins we have the same hair. Because he's blinding short I say, Rob, I never ask you for anything, and I need a huge favor. Mind you. Britt is sitting on the couch like, now, bitch, what you need for my husband? I said, I would never ask you any other time for this, but I really need your help. He looks at me. He said, you need a do rag, don't you That's cute? I said, oh my god, how did you know? Bitch? My homegirl fell to the floor and was like, not my nigga, know you about to ask for a do rag. I said, bitch, I gotta make this shit last the ways I can't do it, And I said, I slept like this all night. I was sleeping on my motherfucking hand, cheek the hand. I said, I can't mess this up. So I just said, well, I go into the studio. I'm gonna shout you out. So shout out to Rob for giving me a do rag. I ain't gonna judge you at the fact that.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Give us this reactionary bitch where we're reacting to. So this is clearly a fucking catch up episode Decisions Decisions. We went completely off outline, but I do still have this and I wanted to play it because in the realm that we both have boyfriends. I thought that this was an interesting conversation. So Beyonce is not jay Z's dream girl, but Beyonce fits the image of.
Speaker 4: Who She goes on to say that she does not think Beyonce is jay Z's dream girl, but instead he recognizes that she is a dream girl for the majority of the population, and because of that, she has a suitable partner to have for someone of his level of stature in the music industry. Okay, we're not gonna talk about Beyonce and jay Z. This is a Beyonce standpage, but we can learn a lot from the message in this video. If you are a woman who is beautiful, smart, well put together, charismatic, no how to carry herself, can navigate any room full of people. Okay, dating is going to be very very hard for you, not because you're gonna have a shortage of that obviously, it's going to be a plethora of men that want to date you, but because you're gonna have to do an extra level of evaluation to make sure that these men actually like you. None recognize women who other men like.
Speaker 2: So I don't used the R word in a long time, but to imply that Beyonce is not jay Z's type from a Oh, I really don't want to say this.
Speaker 1: That white bitch was not in shape. They're saying that shit, and you talking about Beyonce. Beyonce, bitch, you look like Luther Vandross. That's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 2: You really had the audacity to get on the internet and say one of the most beautiful women in the world. And mind you, if you google the most beautifulmen in the world, I think Jennifer Aniston pops up, which is a gag. Bitch Beyonce isn't jay Z's type because she's that big.
Speaker 1: This is what she represents.
Speaker 2: I could understand that if Beyonce had no looks, nobody, nothing else, what, no talent, that bitch is godly.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you about what we said in the video, though not Beyonce, because she literally said that's all. I'm not gonna make this about Beyonce. I want to know your thoughts on men picking women based on how society viewed women do it too, No, I know, so I wanted to know your thoughts on that because I do actually think that this is why and this is gonna be a hot take. I believe this is why a lot of married men cheat on their wives. I think that they get with women, especially rich, successful, powerful men. I do feel like those men get with women who tick off the boxes, but not who make them happy. I think this is why they cheat with the funhoores, the fun girls, the bitches that maybe people deem are not wifey material, because those are actually the women they would like to see themselves with. However, because they're so pressed on how society views them and how they view whoever's standing next to them, they go for the safe woman. They go for the woman that inevitably they end up maybe resenting a bit, and it leads them to step out. So I do feel like this is true. I feel like this is the reason why. Here's my take on that.
Speaker 2: I think that the fun girl theory goes two ways. Issue with fun girl have a lot of hot homegirls, a lot of ig batty, which is a lot of them lack a lot of depth that is required beyond the night when you're just sitting at home alone. A lot of my friends that haven't really had quote unquote real jobs or a certain educational background don't really have a lot more to offer and have had issues with men in relationships because they feel that energy too. Niggas don't want to fucking turn up and smoke Google all the time. So what happens when all of that's gone? What happens when the vacation life stops? Much like a long distance relationship, spending time at home just like you and your boyfriend did is really important. Not always going on vacation, but being in each other's home shit like that. That's something that people always recommend. I really do think when you just have the fun girl and you're always out, you really don't know what that day to day life is like. How do these women motivate you? Are they even motivating themselves?
Speaker 1: So I don't think it's that men are choosing partners that society thinks is better.
Speaker 2: I think they're just not choosing well rounded women. We can't sit here and think one's boring and the other one's fun. I know a baby, it's just fun and can turn up that works at the fucking desk. They listening, But it's not always looking like that. So I think people women too, choose people that are good on paper. But I think to say that men aren't choosing the fun Girl actually is wrong. I think nowadays beauty is more what we're seeing online. Like you never really hear men gassing about how their girl does X y Z or how they're proud of them online. You just see the photos of them. Like when we see rich and wealthy men, they're just with beautiful women. That's why Beyonce is such an anomally in.
Speaker 1: The NFL players mid whites do they They don't be with no let bitches because Jalen Hurts. Look no, I'm talking about the majority of NFL players. We talked about this on Patreon. Ain't talking about Jayleen Hurts. He's an anomaly and that's why everybody wanted the Eagles to win because he's actually a black quarterback with a black woman. So love that friend, Chicken Fried state the majority. That was a great clip And just don't know. I do think that the woman that society sees though for me, society doesn't have a good perception of the fun girl. Doesn't have a good perception of a woman who enjoys a good night out, doesn't have a good perception of a woman who wants to stand on like you know what that girl is, It's a bitch that go on solo vacations and trips were you could want to stand on couches and then go home and read a book. There's duality there. I really do think though, that girl today, in twenty twenty five, in the last five years, even since COVID, I see a lot of girls moving around that is that corporate girly or maybe small business independent girly. That is our her friends turning a fuck up on vacation and come home and get into business. That is what a fun girl is to me today. I believe I'm that girl, which I got shit to do.
Speaker 2: But if I'm on my Instagram story, I'm not the fucking vlogger who's showing you about all the contracts I gotta do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna probably show you the club.
Speaker 2: So I think sometimes from what I feel like I'm seeing, I am seeing men with more of the fun girl or beautiful girl that doesn't have much else.
Speaker 1: You know, I just watched Just Right on the plane. Do you remember that movie with Queen Latifah and Coming Right and Paula Patten and so her friend or her godsister in the movie didn't do anything, but she was gorgeous and Queen Latifah worked in medical and it's like, I feel like that's the shit we see.
Speaker 2: We see women get looked over that have great jobs or that quote unquote normal girls for the fun girl.
Speaker 1: I feel the opposite of what that girl says. Interesting, I really do, Okay, I just seldom and meeting the jay Z's of the world, and no one, no, I'm not talking about a jay Z but rich men, famous men that are with dope women that got their own shit going. I really feel like they could just be bad and boring, not even bad in bujie because I know boogie bitch like a viral shit. That's why I think, yeah, maybe, I mean we're we definitely run in different worlds, different circles, A lot of them. We run in the same circles too. A lot of the married men I know different experience. I feel like a lot of the married men that I know that I'm friends with, their wives are safe. They're at home with the kids, and when they're outside, they're with the fun girls. I ever, considering that I've seen being at home with their wives no matter what circle. The ones that we know men and are not those wives have probably been in longer term relationships, or maybe they have older kids. My younger friends that are married, and by younger, I mean under forty, I've seen them with these types of girls or in relationships.
Speaker 2: My friends that kind of have wives at home have older kids. Maybe their wives ain't trying to be out with them at every event, like, which is understandable, cause like, yeah, sure it's fun the first few years, but we gotta all be honest with ourselves. Like if you have to keep up with your man that needs to keep up with appearances, like that's not sustainable either. Okay, if you are let's just say illegal, your man is in the sports or industry and always gotta be out, You're not about to chase behind this nigga every fucking event.
Speaker 1: You got your own shit going, Like, I'm not running behind a nigga. I got too much to do.
Speaker 2: So if my man is at every conference and networking and doing shit, is gonna make it look like, you know, like I'm not doing enough, or I'm not fun or I'm not out there. Like I think just having women around in the club really doesn't mean anything. I think women flock to money and status, and I don't think a girl being next to you around really shows any value.
Speaker 1: I would love to note from our monogamous list nurse if their man goes on work trips, if they're fine and comfortable with their man being out with friends and bitches being around, being at the table, because think about it from the table back to no, no, no, but you know what I'm saying, No, that's where you see it. I want to know for our monogamous listeners what they like if they're fine with their man just hanging out with the fun girls just hanging out. You're talking about monogamous. I don't know their man fun rich, but that's when they famous and rich men. No, I'm talking that they don't have to be famous or rich. I'm talking about women who, like you just said, the lawyer dating the sports agent. These are corporate people who have to travel for work. When you're not around, Are you fine with your man being outside with the fun girls that you know probably want to have some fun. And when I say fun, we've been there. We've been those girls that go from drinking at the fucking table to go into the after party, to go into the hotel room. Like fun girls like to have fun. They down with the casual sex. We were the fun girls. We've been those girls twenty six to thirty two, whatever the case. We weren't just always hanging out with guys. If your guys attractive, your guy got money, ain't hanging with the fun girls. Chances are, But.
Speaker 2: The initial thing was do men really want to be with the women they're choosing or would they rather be with the fun girl?
Speaker 1: No? And my thing is they like the fun girl and would probably be with them if they weren't so hell bent on how society views them and the woman next to them. And so I believed it, which is why there's one of the guys like we talked like even me and activeate, it's like, okay, does what I do in a career aligned with your image? There's been men I talked about I have a little government nigga who said he had his PR team looked me up cause I was like, oh my god, like, are you even allowed to be around me? Because you know, like you do a lot of things high up in government. And he was like, oh, I have my PR team, look you up. And you know periods this women empowerment for women's rights, abortion rights. He was like, so you aligned it's cool, like because of your messaging, But I got athletes who are very hell bent on their brand image. We're just friends and we don't let it be known that it's anything more, because you know, it's.
Speaker 2: So crazy to me because it's like they could Dateavich that got three rapper baby daddies, that fucking got someone that exposed them.
Speaker 1: When I'm talking about the men who care about their brand image, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, you're talking about those men maybe the same that would date that girl that's been passed around because she just has pictures up and isn't talking on her platform right Like, it's kind of crazy because the picking and choosing of who you're gonna be with.
Speaker 1: I think niggas really be acting like we know, there's a difference between a man fucking you and a man wifing you. Men are always gonna fuck those women, but being publicly claimed by them, being brought around the family, being an item to the public, bringing you to my work events, that is different. And I think that men who actually care about how they look to society, to their jobs in their careers, they want a clean, safe woman next to them, and it kind of, you know, sucks for the women that are still hairs and tattoos and box braids are messy, bitch. Now listen. Listen anyways, guys, a whole fucking Ketchup episode if you like, tell this what we have our Ketchup and Mustard episodes over on Patreon Patreon dot com Backslash Horrible Decisions, where you get a bonus episode every week, as well as the full video to Are You Got Decision? Are You Got Decisions? Segment that we air every Wednesday wherever you listen to podcasts. Before we get out of here, we want to remind you to help us become New York Times bestsellers by pre ordering No Holes Barred at Dual Manifesto, our sexual Exploration and Power, written by yours truly Effects Coochie. We have a lot of content coming for you, guys. Also make sure if you want to see us host the Black Effect Festival, you pull up on us April twenty sixth in Atlanta, Georgia. Whoo was a lot?
Speaker 3: All right, y'all?
Speaker 1: Take aver. Anyways, this has been another episode of Decisions Decisions. I need you guys. Don't sorry about bitches hi