Speaker 1: Campaign phone calls for the Wisconsin race. Oh nice last week this past week, and we're sitting in like a room upstairs and making phone calls and there's it's like a glass room, you know what I mean, It's like somebody's like little loft area. So it sounds just bouncing off and I'm like, my auditory processing ADHD is just like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when that happens, I just get louder. But I don't realize that I'm getting louder.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, oh gosh.
Speaker 1: So I was loud, but this this older woman kept turning me going could you keep it down?
Speaker 2: Could you keep it down? No? No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: But directly next to her, like touching show with her, was this German woman who was lovely but really.
Speaker 2: Loud setting next to her.
Speaker 1: I'm at the other side of the room, and she's like, can you keep it down?
Speaker 2: And I'm just thinking, like, I think it's the lady next to you. It's not mean you're getting the blame.
Speaker 1: For talking loud because she's talking loud, like, you know, anyway, keep escalating it.
Speaker 2: She I Meanwhile, the older.
Speaker 1: Lady's just like I hate this girl, you know, I'm like the new one and it's just and I'm like, I think it's the.
Speaker 2: German no, yeah, oh wow. And then and then I let it annoy me. And then I let it annoy.
Speaker 1: Me for like a good hour, and I'm apparently still letting it annoy me.
Speaker 2: It's still I feel like you still need to unpack this a little bit more before you lest.
Speaker 1: It's because I didn't, because I desperately wanted to be like, Oh, you're not going to say anything to her, You're only going to say and I was like, you took it personally right, Well, it's just I was like.
Speaker 2: How are you not turning to her?
Speaker 1: Because you know her, so you're not gonna say anything, and uh, you know and you but I'm the new one, so you're like, hey, you keep it down.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why don't you?
Speaker 1: It's a pecking yeah right, definitely was, and I was I was down low on the on the pecking order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to work your way up, Jody. Yeah yeah, oh a few more times for sure. And that's fine, and I will.
Speaker 1: But I I think it was more the part of me that is that's like, this isn't fair, wait, that wants to say something that I and so now I'm just glad I'm getting it off my chest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm glad you got to you know, cleanse yourself and get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I did, made a lot of good phone calls and uh didn't even have to pay anybody a million dollars, so and and and we won, so like that's a plus not a million dollars. And the candidate that uh I was triving, you know, making calls for one so nice.
Speaker 3: That's a win win right there. That's a good make sure what you say, do you have a script you follow or so? And if the person on the other end is cranky, it doesn't want to listen to you, like tell.
Speaker 2: Me, you know what I will say.
Speaker 1: I only got I was there for a little over an hour making calls, and a lot of people like you just won't like they won't answer, it'll go to voicemail whatever. But a lot a lot of people answer and are more than happy to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Really and yeah and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like I had a lot of really actually amazing phone calls that kind of gave me hope for the whole situation.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, uh of some you know people my parents' generation. But but really.
Speaker 3: The answering the phone, it's our parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and they want our chest and they want a chat. So yeah, and I was more than happy to do it. I was like, great, I'll talk to you. But yeah, it was I only got one person that was like, get me off those I was like, okay, okay, and I get that, like I you.
Speaker 2: Know, but most often people are actually excited.
Speaker 1: But yeah, there is a script where like you basically use your phone and you you call into this thing and it pops up with the person's name, and then you sort of go through things and it helps you keep track of like where you are and the you know, like maybe wrong person, answer machine, okay, refuse, you know whatever, and you like click on it and then it takes you sort of to the next set things. Yeah, that's great and I love it and it you know, it makes you feel like you're actually participating in doing something.
Speaker 3: Sound absolutely absolutely, that's that's a feel good thing for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good for you. That's great. Yeah, how's you, Ben? My week's been fine.
Speaker 3: My week's been The baby chicks they're the Eagles are huge now they're like we're still on the bald els.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're still on it.
Speaker 3: I forgot to put them on this morning. But yeah, they're huge. They're getting their little pin feathers, which really creep me out. I didn't realize that maybe I have that disorder where you're creeped out by lot lots of like little groupings of small holes and things. Wood are, pin feathers, pin feathers are.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I'm sorry, I'm not as up to date on my bald eagle lego as you forget. I get. Yeah, when we were talking the giraffe, you were like, here's what, by the way, what that means. It's a zoological term. I was like, thank you very much, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: The pin feathers are it's their very first feathers. But when they come out, it kind of looks like the end of a shoelace with that little plastic thing. Yeah, because it looks like little shoelaces coming out, and then the feathers kind of come out of there.
Speaker 2: So when they.
Speaker 1: Because I mean, you got to think you couldn't really stick a feather out.
Speaker 2: Of this skate.
Speaker 1: It's got to be it has to like immert impact and right, right. So, but because it's the beginning stage.
Speaker 3: They look like Edward Scissorhands with their with their wings right, with all these pin feathers, but no actual feathers yet.
Speaker 1: It's just I feel like I'm gonna need to look at this though, It's like I can't. I can't look at.
Speaker 3: It for very long, but I can't look away either.
Speaker 2: It's weird, man. I mean, it's.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, it's nature, it's fascinating, but I can't look at it for too long or I get really creeped out.
Speaker 2: Huh, well, there goes your chance of ever adopting a bald eagle.
Speaker 3: So well, anyways, there's your other animals. Now, what are the names? What are the elementary school kids up in Big Bear? They voted and so the names. The older ones name is Sonny, okay, cute, and the younger one's name is Gizmo.
Speaker 2: So it's sunny and Gizmo. Isn't that so cute?
Speaker 1: I was gonna go Sonny and chair, but I feel like that actually wouldn't be what elementary school kids would pick, so they would have no idea of that reference, right, Yeah, Sonny and Gizmo.
Speaker 2: I like it, Gizmo so cute?
Speaker 1: Ye are Sonny and Gizmo still like pecking at each other.
Speaker 3: It's calmed down. They've matured out of that phase. I mean there's still a little bit of bonking, but it's well, not nearly as dangerous as it was, okay go where they were trying to kill each other to got it.
Speaker 2: They wanted all the food.
Speaker 3: It's survival of the fittest.
Speaker 1: So right, I mean, those pin feathers aren't gonna emerge themselves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You gotta have nutrition. Yeah, and they could use that as a weapon, like slappy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to look at this now because it sounds weirdly fascinating.
Speaker 2: It's one of those like zip popping videos where you're like, wait, oh my god, I gotta watch. Yes, it's just like that.
Speaker 3: It's just like, ah, what, yeah, it's it creeps me out, and I'm usually not creeped out by stuff like that. So I'm creeped out that I'm creeped out.
Speaker 2: I'll sound layered and like something you need to work through. We both need some therapies today. Meet for the statement that's an understatement.
Speaker 3: Let's just let's just have a therapy session.
Speaker 2: So random little factoids.
Speaker 1: So I love to do crossword puzzles on my on my iPod nice and I was doing one today and the clue was full House letter. Yeah, full House letters what And I was like, what full House that letters? And it was three letters and.
Speaker 2: I was like, what does that mean? Letters? What do you think it was? Let's f oh, San Francisco? Okay, okay. So I was so.
Speaker 1: Excited that, like it was a sort of a deep cut clue too. It wasn't like, you know, it was you had to really think about it and be like house letters and you're like a.
Speaker 2: Card hand, you know, like card game. But no, yeah, and I was like, age, what is it? Yes, I was like that's the there we go.
Speaker 3: The three letters kind of helps guess the clue because you like airports are are always three letters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I just I was get very excited when there's a reference to Full House or something on like Jeopardy or in a crossword puzzle.
Speaker 2: It makes me feel so important.
Speaker 1: And right, well you made you feel like wow. For me, I'm always like, oh my gosh. So the show was big enough that like this is something that people would be expected to know. Yeah, you know, general public, the general public would be like, oh, that makes sense, and you're like, that's wow. I don't know, it's just it's.
Speaker 2: That silly thing. And I've that I've always felt where it's like wow, people people actually know this.
Speaker 3: Like people people who don't who never even watched the.
Speaker 2: Show still know of the show.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's what's super impressive because we got our diehard fans, We've got our fan Rito's. They they've been with us for thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but you haven't not heard, yeah of Full House if you've lived in the States or georg Japan or Germany, Brazil, yeah, everywhere.
Speaker 3: That's what you should have done. Go up to that German woman and be like, do you know who I am?
Speaker 2: Do you know what show I was on?
Speaker 1: That's gonna make the that's gonna make it the temperature in the room much better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna get along.
Speaker 1: Now. I got one older woman yelling at me to be quiet, and then I've just insulted the other one, And yeah, no, I don't think that's not Maybe on the last day of volunteering, I'd be like, all right, here we go. Yeah, but not very unopular in your country, right, Yeah, don't you know who I am. I'm related to David Hasselhoff.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, okay, well, shall we get into this week's recap. This is a big one, do a fun one. I'm so excited for this one. Welcome back to how Rude Tannerito's I'm Andrea Barber and I'm Jody Sweeten, and today we're discussing season four, episode sixteen, Stephanie gets framed. It originally aired January twenty fifth, nineteen ninety one, and it goes a little something like this. It's the crossover we've all been or. Steve Arkle comes to town. He helps Stephanie deal with her new glasses, but when she takes all of Joey's funny glasses and disrupts the class, she realizes she.
Speaker 2: Took it too far. I don't think she did. I think you didn't go far enough, right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Look if it were me, which it usually actually was like in a real classroom, Oh yeah, I was way bigger. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just wait, I'm not done with my full stand up routine yet. Teach you gotta like take a seat, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and this see where it got be so hey, you know, and.
Speaker 3: The b storyline is Jesse's having trouble deciding who's going to be his best man, which that's such a trope, Like that's such a trope.
Speaker 2: Who's going to be my best man? It was just picking, like you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, But I feel like back then it was like now people were like, oh, traditions, madriician whatever, like I'm going to have three best man, I'm gonna my best man's going to be my sister or what you know, whatever, Like we're finally breaking it. But I feel like the early nineties it was still like this is there's a way that.
Speaker 3: You know, is still a very traditional wedding format.
Speaker 1: And to be fair, my mom, who used to be a wedding planner, would probably not how it works.
Speaker 2: It's best man head husher.
Speaker 3: Oh Janis knows, Janie, she was a wedding coordinator.
Speaker 1: She coordinated Bridget's wedding, Candice's sister. I didn't know that. Yeah, my mom had a business as a wedding coordinator.
Speaker 2: I mean she was a thirstinator for a while. But yeah, there is.
Speaker 1: No one more dedicated to uh details and putting on an event than.
Speaker 3: My laurel arrangement.
Speaker 1: Oh she is that's a perfect job for her son.
Speaker 2: Will you ever get married again?
Speaker 3: I will be calling Janice Sweeten get her out of retirement right. This episode was directed by Joels Wick. It was written by Doug McIntyre, who we interviewed several months ago. And we have some great guest stars. We have none other than Julia White as Steve Birkle, the legendary Steve Rkle from Family Matters. Uh, this is a natural crossover because we had the same production company, the same studio, Warner Brothers, Miller Boyet.
Speaker 2: They were g I F two, weren't they They were.
Speaker 3: Tgif they filmed like one or two stages over from us.
Speaker 2: So yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were always like we hung out together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 3: This is a great a natural, natural crossover.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Juliel also voiced Sonic the Hedgehog in three cartoon series. He also appeared in a crossover of Step by Step. He played Erkele in a Step by Step one or two. Wow, they were just traveled. He traveled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what. I don't know what city.
Speaker 3: Step by Step takes place in, but yeah he got around. Huh, because he's from Chicago. You went to San Francisco to meet the Tanners and then wherever Step by Step crew lives, you know. Next we have Tasha Scott as Julie. She was in Troop Beverly Hills as Jasmine, also camp Cucamonga.
Speaker 1: Uh in that movie so bad right in it? I know I was slightly too young.
Speaker 2: I was. I was just a little too young for the age group.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, yours younger is a little too much of a gap that age.
Speaker 2: But it did look so fun.
Speaker 3: She had a recurring role on the Parenthood and she played Dorothy in the national touring cast of The wiz Ooh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She had a very very clectic career.
Speaker 3: Next, we finally have these uncredited people from last week. We have Cynthia Steele and Mike A. Rowe who were erroneously credited last week on Old Brown Eyes and.
Speaker 2: We couldn't find them. We're like, who are these people? Now? Hold on? I have no I have a question though. Is it is it Erronesley? Is that how you say the word? Is that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: I What did I say? Erroanessy erroneously? Erroneously?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't it's erroneously because something is erroneous, which means irrelevant, erroneously.
Speaker 3: What did I say, Ernest, Ernest tomato tomato?
Speaker 2: It could be that's why I was asking.
Speaker 1: I was like, I've never and I trust you because you are a word smith. And so I was like, wait, maybe I've been saying I just it was a silly thing that I just had to add.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm saying it wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but this is this is basically it's an error erroneously erroneously erroneously sounds like orogenously, and that that's not what I'm trying to convey.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you don't want something to be erroneously erogenous, because that's weird.
Speaker 2: You know. This is basically what you're saying is the two.
Speaker 1: Uncredited people last week that we were like, oh, missus Claire in the classmate, and then then now.
Speaker 2: This week they actually pop up. Okay, this week they actually pop up.
Speaker 1: So last week, forget about them. They're not going to just yeah they're not there.
Speaker 3: Now they're here this week. Cynthia Steele plays the teacher missus Claire. She appeared in Jag, Married with Children, Quantum Leap, Murphy Brown, and Night Court.
Speaker 2: And then we have.
Speaker 3: Micah Rowe as a little redheaded classmates. Oh yeah, he appeared in Coach Beverly Hills nine O two, one oer and Room for two.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was He was cute. I wish we had him back, but no, if he's.
Speaker 3: Back, he'll be uncredited anyways, right right, we start in the bathroom. I think for the teaser, is this the normal hallway bathroom because the sink looks like it's on the other side of the door.
Speaker 2: It's got like, but we've remodeled.
Speaker 3: Have we remodeled, Like is this Danny's bathroom?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know why this now.
Speaker 1: This is supposed to be the hallway bathroom, but because we've shown it in a couple episodes, uh, flooding and all of that kind of stuff. And the sink was up against the other wall. It was against the wall.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: When you lost Danny's wedding and rost Danny's ring and the water coming out, the sink was up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they had to move it to the other Yeah. Interesting, Okay, well that actually makes sense. They should have put a throwaway line in there.
Speaker 2: Because then I remodeled the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we remodeled the bathroom after the girls lost the wedding ring, because then I would have bothered me the whole teaser. I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I I can't believe I didn't even notice it.
Speaker 2: Usually right, I was like, it's usually.
Speaker 3: Your thing is you've noticed the one thing that's wrong, and no idea you'll off today. A little tired braking on me too, sister, me too. So Michelle's brushing her teeth again.
Speaker 1: She's unsupervised.
Speaker 3: She's reciting up and down and up and down as she moves the toothbrush accordingly. After about fifteen seconds of brushing, she shouts, with a mouthful of bluetoothpaste, Daddy, I'm ready. She takes a sip of water and Danny picks her up. Annie leans her over the sink to spit out the water. She looks at her dad in the mirror with a big grin and says, thank you very much, and Danny nods in response.
Speaker 2: Just doing my job.
Speaker 3: If you were doing your job, you would have been in there with her the whole time she was.
Speaker 2: If you were doing your job, you just get the kid a stepstool.
Speaker 1: She's old enough to brush her own teeth and she needs a step stool.
Speaker 3: She really needs a stepstool like that. Nobody's got timed.
Speaker 1: But you know what, a kid on a stepsool is not a very entertaining teaser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not true. It doesn't really do much.
Speaker 3: Yeah this and this was short and sweet and cute and ye okay, that's.
Speaker 2: All we that's all we thought you were talking about. Michelle. She is. She's short and sweet and cute.
Speaker 3: So it is a teaser. So I'm satisfied with this. Now that you've explained the bathroom problem, I can let this go.
Speaker 5: You met Michelle Lally in the hit Bravo show The Valley. You met me literally during the most difficult chapter in my life. Now it's time for you to meet the real me, Michelle Sennie. Yes, I change my name, and I want you to follow me on my journey to the pursuit of sassiness. So much has happened to me before, during, and after the show. Before you can really understand the eight weeks that you saw on TV. I think you have to know what was going on from the very beginning, from being raised by two immigrant parents, paying my own way through college and working at Hooters to starting my own real estate empire, getting married, having a baby during COVID, to that very same marriage falling apart on national TV, to losing my mom, to eventually finding love again. There is so much to unpack and share. I'm on the pursuit of happiness and most importantly, I'm on the pursuit of sassiness. Listen to Pursuit of Sasiness starting on March seventeenth on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Next, in Michelle's room, Michelle is trying to play with a yo yo, but once it unravels to the ground, she can't.
Speaker 2: Figure out how to get it back up.
Speaker 3: She tells the toy up you go, I'm waiting, and when it doesn't move on its own, she tries various moves to get it back up to no avail. Then DJ walks in, wearing her signature mustard yellow the shirt and matching socks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she scrunched. Were they scrunch socks too?
Speaker 3: Yes, sucks too like little loafers. Yeah that was a look, man, it was so nineties. DJ says, how you doing, and Michelle frowns. This yo yo is broken. DJ gives her some better news. Since I opened my own savings account, I want you to have my old piggy bank. Michelle beams thank you very much, but when the piggy bank is handed to her, she shakes it and realizes it's empty. She questions, where's the money? DJ explains, you have to earn it yourself. You can check the couch cushions or find someone who's a soft touch, look real cute, and say please feed my piggy. Michelle recites the plea back to DJ, and she replies.
Speaker 2: Boy, you picked that up real fast.
Speaker 3: DJ grabs a coin out of her pocket and places a quarter in the piggy bank. Michelle happily shakes the piggy bank and the coin rattles inside, and she declares, ooh, I like that sound.
Speaker 6: You know she's there shadowing, say, Now I have Michelle earning her own money like this, She's gonna be fully independent.
Speaker 1: At the time she's she's like, I don't need any of you people, well, other than to spit into the sink, because no one will buy me a step stool. Yeah, as soon as she gets the height on her like, she'll be fine.
Speaker 2: She doesn't any of them yep mm.
Speaker 3: So next we are in the living room. Danny and Joey are playing an intense game of chess, hardly saying a word to each other in the process. Finally, Danny makes a groundbreaking move, but Joey follows behind with an even better one.
Speaker 2: That's when Steph walks through the door.
Speaker 3: And how cute are you in this red and black sweater with the dog on it?
Speaker 2: The little Scotti do. Yeah, it was like a little red dot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, your little Scotti era is back.
Speaker 2: It's back. Yeah, horrible but still holding on strong. Still was it a Scotty? I can't remember. I know it was a red dog and like kind of like Scotti adjacent, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, since it was, it did give me. Yes, it did remind me of your Scott Scotty era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm pretty sure I also had a matching uh.
Speaker 3: Scrunchy that's mandatory. Yeah, absolutely so cute. Danny asks her how school was, and she shrugs, just another day in third grade. Then she hands a slip of paper from her teacher to Danny. She tells him, you don't have to read it, just sign it a few times. If your my kids do that all the time.
Speaker 1: I would be thrilled if they brought it home, or or if it made its way out of the black pit that is the backpack.
Speaker 2: I'm woo in there and.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, dude, we gotta clean this out, and we start. I'm like, there's permission slip so that you know we're texted in a panic.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't have the permission. You had it the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'd be I'd love to just be handed something to sign.
Speaker 3: Your expectations are very low, very low, So Danny laughed, but his face gets serious once he reads through the letter. He tells his daughter it says here that you're having trouble reading and you need to have your eyes examined. Stephanie forces a laugh and asks, isn't that silly, and Joey chimes in. If it's so silly, let's see you read that note. Steph does as she's told, but when she reads it, she has to lean in very close to see the words, which her teacher states in the note.
Speaker 2: So she's suddenly lost her eyesight.
Speaker 1: Yes overnight, Yes, overnight, right, because I'm like, she wasn't holding the note weird When Rusty passed it around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just a few episodes ago.
Speaker 2: She read that, no problem. Yeah, this is.
Speaker 1: A this is a A couldn't be a possibly a more serious disorder, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this it came on suddenly. It's an acute stigmatism or what you know, a.
Speaker 1: Cute astigmatism, A cute astigmatism. It's like the erroneous erogenis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did I be funny?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that The best part this is when you laugh, you go silent.
Speaker 2: So what do Yeah, and I just see you laughing, but you're quietly laughing. Oh, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: It's not quiet on my end. Maybe it's beuting on my I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can hear myself yet.
Speaker 2: Well that's good.
Speaker 3: That's a Pleasure's what counts. So Danny tells Steph they need to get her eyes checked, but she protests, what if they tell me I need glasses, I'm gonna look like a geek. Danny offers her a sympathetic smile. You are not going to look like a geek. But if you don't take care of this now, your eyesight could get worse seriously and quickly.
Speaker 2: Like oh yeah. In twelve hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Stephanie sighs and defeat. All those years eating carrots, what a waste. Then Michelle walks into the room holding her new piggy bank. She goes up to Joey and innocently asks, please feed my piggy. Joey happily gives her a few pennies in return, but Michelle isn't satisfied. She tells him, my piggy is very hungry.
Speaker 2: You got any.
Speaker 3: Quarters, Joey, Gritton's go talk to your dad. She walks over to Danny and he pulls her in, showering her with kisses instead of money. But she doesn't seem to mind. She'll just go steal his walla later they won't notice, Like right.
Speaker 2: There's nobody will know.
Speaker 3: They stayed in the room with her last time she came into the living room, all the adults made excuses to leave the room. So as we say, didn't like high tail it out of the house.
Speaker 2: They were like, oh, avoid the toddler. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So in the kitchen, Jesse and Becky are going over the very last details of their wedding. Becky asks her fiance the final question, should the waiters at the reception wear white gloves and Jesse, who's.
Speaker 1: Wearing multiple shades of denim. I didn't just he did that last time too. He was very into the Canadian tuxedo, very.
Speaker 3: It's giving, like Britney spears justin timberlay.
Speaker 2: A full denim look. Yeah, yeah, it's amazing. It's such a look. I love it.
Speaker 3: So Jesse thinks for a moment, and he asks who's paying again. Becky responds, my parents, and Jesse has his answer, go for the white gloves. Then he proudly states that they're done. They've made every minuscule decision about this wedding and it's finally over. Then he shall tell helllujah. But Becky begs to differ. She reminds Jesse there is one more minuscule decision he's been putting off since the engagement. Who's going to be his best man? Danny or Joey. Jesse admits he has been avoiding this, but he promises Becky that the next time they're all together, he'll pick a best man and that'll be it. Becky nods great, and then she shouts for Danny and Joey to come into the kitchen. Jesse argues with her, are you crazy embarrassing me like this, I don't know which one and the two guys walk in and Jesse cuts himself off. Danny asks what's going on. Becky defers to Jesse. He nervously explains, now that we're all together, there's something important I want to talk about. We're going with the white gloves. They all nod with confusion, but Danny says, we're very happy for the both of you, and Becky decides to butt in. We plan the whole wedding except for one little detail. She lets Jesse take the reins again, and he nervously says, uh, I have to pick a best man. The guys give him a big smile in response, and Jesse gets flustered again. He tells Becky he can't do this. He doesn't want to hurt anybody's feelings, but Danny assures him it's no big deal. Joey agrees whatever they decide is fine by them. They're all mature adults. Jesse works up the courage and announces I picked Joey. Joey can't contain his excitement. He pumps his fists and says, yes, I get to be the best man. Danny glares at him as he's celebrating, and.
Speaker 2: Joey abruptly stops.
Speaker 1: He tries to play it cool and says to Jesse, Oh, if that's what you want, it's.
Speaker 2: Cool with me.
Speaker 3: This seems like the wrong choice. I mean, aside from yeah, he.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I was like, the best man has to do some things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, hold onto.
Speaker 1: The ring on the speech and you know there's stuff we got it. And it feels like Jesse would think that Joey couldn't handle those things.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he already didn't get the ring engraved. He lost it in the cookie jar or whatever last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's not. He's not the most responsible adult. And they don't. They don't have as much history as Jesse and Danny their ringers.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you guys just met when like we all moved in kind of Well no, no, because now remember we go back to elementary school and.
Speaker 3: They that's true, they knew each other in elementary school.
Speaker 1: But the cannon of full house is ify at best because I feel like they sort of met each other, well, they knew.
Speaker 2: Of each other, they were never close.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like Danny and Joey, who are best friends, right, you know it was.
Speaker 1: I guesses younger than to Okay, anyway, sorry for the side tangent, but.
Speaker 2: No, I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree, I I think this is a weird choice.
Speaker 1: He either needs to choose Danny or both of them, but choosing just Joey that's.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, I should be off the table.
Speaker 3: So Danny gives Joey a handshake and congratulates him. He plasters a fake smile onto his face as he walks away, not making eye contact with.
Speaker 2: Jesse or Becky.
Speaker 3: Jesse approaches him and says, I'd like you to be my head usher. Danny tries to pretend like he's excited at this news, but it's not too convincing, so Becky tries to add some encouragement. Well, if for any reason Joey is unable to perform his duties as best man, or he does anything to disgrace his position, the head usher steps.
Speaker 2: Up and assumes the crown.
Speaker 3: Danny, disappointedly responds, if needed, I'm ready to serve. Jesse pats him on the shoulder and thanks him for taking this so well. Danny tries to make light of the situation. Hey, I could still win the swimsuit competition, which is not a funny joke.
Speaker 1: But okay, that's it's just it could we can't do that because.
Speaker 3: Also I was so distracted by their bad cardigans, like Bob and Dave are wearing terrible cardigans.
Speaker 2: Joey's shirt is.
Speaker 1: John doesn't even John has like a sweater vest. It's like a it's like someone it's like a giant argyle sock that someone turned into a vest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and with denim sleeves. Yeah, it's it's really just it's all bad.
Speaker 2: Wait, maybe he's not in that vest yet. Is he in the vest?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like an argyle vest. So maybe he's got a denim.
Speaker 2: Shirt under it. In the mill, he has like a vest and a white T shirt.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, maybe that's the next scene. But he was in that all denim looks, so maybe I'm thinking of that den denim on denim on DENI denim. Later on, in the living room, Danny is singing an extra sad version of Tom Dooley. Yes, he's strummled his guitar. Jesse appears on the stairs and watches his friend with worry. He interrupts Danny's singing sash and asks, this happy little hanging tune wouldn't have anything to do with me picking Joey as my best man, would it.
Speaker 2: Danny shakes his head.
Speaker 3: Not at all.
Speaker 2: When you think about.
Speaker 3: Best man or head usher, there's really not much of a difference. The best man gets to stand next to the groom, give him a ring, make the toast, basically be the star of the wedding. The audience laughs, a little skills, a little petty. Oh, Danny's so petty.
Speaker 2: He's any author and he's so petty. Yeah, Danny's pretty petty. I'm kind of here for petty.
Speaker 1: Danny like, I just like it, right, Look, I always have all the time in the world to be petty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's giving like just hints of Bob too, because he would get friend, Oh my god, never hear the end of it.
Speaker 2: Never never, Why don't you like me? Why? What's wrong? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: What did I do? Like just for you? Forever?
Speaker 3: For years that would go on. He would let things go, So Danny continues the comparison. The head usher gets to say, I'm sorry. Those seats are for the family. Jesse asks, he's trying to make him feel bad because it's working Danny and says he'd never do that to him. Then he does his own rendition of Sweet Chariot, where he sings and then acts as head usher for the wedding. Thank God, DJ and her friend Julie interrupt the scene and come back through the doors. DJ tells her dad they need help, and Julie explains, it's my cousin, Steve. He's in town for the big science fair and he won't quit bugging us. DJ explains Julie and I are trying to write an article for the school paper, but her cousin is kind of a She looks to Julie for the right word, and Julie suggests pain in the butt. Then there is a distinctive knock at the door and Julie tells the family that that is Steve. DJ frantically tells her dad you never saw us, and if he asks where we are, we were never here and we're never coming back. The girls quickly run away and Jesse goes to open the door. He asks Danny how annoying could one kid be? An? On cue?
Speaker 2: Steve Verkle enters the house. He's donna perfect setup is so great?
Speaker 3: Uh, Steve shouts honey, I'm home, and the audience goes wild.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure this was yeah, this was.
Speaker 3: This was the hyperle Verklemania. Like he had dolls, he had books, he had like everything.
Speaker 1: This was.
Speaker 2: He was very big at the time.
Speaker 3: So finally the clapping subsides, and Steve introduces himself to Jesse. Steve Verkle at your service. Jesse gives him an apprehensive look before explaining DJ and Julie we're never here and they're never coming back. But Steve is unfazed. That's okay, I'll wait. He walks over to Danny and notices the guitar. He excitedly asks, do you have a spare accordion?
Speaker 1: We can jam.
Speaker 3: Danny jokes that his accordion is in the shop, and then.
Speaker 1: He tears have to have an accordion with all the other crack that they just magically seem to have. Someone somewhere there's you know what, there's an accordion in Joey's room.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, I think I could be imagining it, but well there should be if there's not. But yeah, they have somewhere on a there's a there's an accordion.
Speaker 3: That Jesse routinely sets up the entire band in the living room. There's like those with all of the tambourines the drums, like, yeah, there's got to be an accordion somewhere in that house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because obviously if you have a tambourine, you have an accordion, Like you can't have one without the other.
Speaker 2: No, god, no, no, what would you do?
Speaker 3: So Danny introduces himself to Steve, shakes his hand, and proceeds to introduce Jesse as well, and then he tells Steve that Joey isn't there.
Speaker 2: He explains that Joey.
Speaker 3: Is Jesse's best man and he's just the head usher. Erkle notes, Geez, Danny, you sound a little bitter. May I suggest that you just suck it up and get on with your life. Jesse agrees with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a point. He's not wrong, right, No, he's not. He's like, hey, how about you be an adult? Right? If I mean, really, if we're going maturity wise, Jesse should have picked Michelle to be his best man.
Speaker 1: I'm actually surprised that that wasn't a storyline, honestly, honestly, yes, So Steve announces.
Speaker 3: Boy, I'm hungry, got any cheese. He starts to walk towards the kitchen, but Danny quickly stops him. He explains, Uh, you can't go in there because we're out of cheese. Arkle responds, no problem. Oh, I'll just pour a glass of milk and wait for it to curdle. Jesse runs after him and stands in front of the kitchen door so he can't enter. He tries distract an Arkle. I can't help, but notice that you walk like you still have the hangar in your shirt, which is kind of the perfect description about yeah, it's yeah with his yeah, his his shoulders are up to his ears, and you know it's a stiff little it's hysterical. This whole bit is so hysterical.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Steve thanks him for the compliment, and then Jesse admits, I'd like to help you because, quite frankly, you need help. Jesse explains that he needs to let loose and be cool when he walks. Erkle copies Jesse's movements and he sure is given it his all. Then Jesse shows off his cool strut and Erkle admits it's very inspiring. He takes a crack at this strutting, and his moves are even more awkward than before.
Speaker 2: I literally laughed out loud at this. This was hilarious.
Speaker 3: This is Julia White, and.
Speaker 1: You know what, I could not stop thinking this this whole episode, but particularly in this scene.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, he just went for it. He committed.
Speaker 1: He's just committed to being as weird and as nerdy and silly as possible. And his physical comedy was brilliant and his timing was amazing. Yeah, And I was like, I mean he was what ar how old.
Speaker 2: Were you guys? Fourteen? Fourteen? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was just can you imagine me fifteen and acting.
Speaker 1: Like well, I mean I don't know you to a certain degree, I can relate to this, but yeah, like just knows he's not self conscious at all.
Speaker 3: He just yeah, one hundred and ten percent, Yeah, gives it.
Speaker 2: It was all it was. This little strut was really funny.
Speaker 3: Oh it was a little like like his fit embodies this weird party.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he really does. It's so perfect.
Speaker 3: So Jesse tells him, well, that's close enough, and Erkle admits that was a walk on the wild side, and then he decides to teach Jesse a thing or two, suggesting that he try the strut with his elbows out, as it's much better for circulation. Jesse tries the Erkle walk and admits that the blood is flowing nicely, but then he stops himself and shouts, what am I doing?
Speaker 2: And John and.
Speaker 3: Julie recently recreated this bit on John thet Graham Yeah, two weeks ago, but yeah they were. They were recreating the Jesse streut, the cool shrut, and so it was really really funny.
Speaker 2: Got into it.
Speaker 3: So Steve pivots the conversation and suggests another way to kill time telling their life stories.
Speaker 2: He'll go first.
Speaker 3: Steve begins to tell them his birth story in a great detail, and that's when Danny and Jesse realize they've had enough. They grab Urkele by the shoulders and tell him the girls are in the kitchen, and he happily says good day, gentlemen and goes into the other room.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine just walking into someone's house like that and being like, by i'll see you later, like and just heading into another room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't phaze us. You guys are like, this sidekicks from this town. It's from Chicago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just making himself at home, you know. So we hear Rkle call out to the girls and they both in horror, but Danny and Jesse don't bother to intervene. Then Joey and Steph walk through the door. Joey announces guess who got some new glasses, and Stephanie adds guess who never wants to wear them. Danny assures Stephanie she probably looks cute in them, but she could not disagree more, saying she actually looks like a dweb. Jesse tries to make her feel better by pulling out his own pair of readers and putting them on. He asks Steph if he looks like a total dweb, and she admits, well, not totally. Danny encourages her to put on her glasses so they can see. She reluctantly puts on the circular frames and keeps them on for one second before taking them off again.
Speaker 2: What in the whares waldo were these glasses? This was a terrible choice, did they?
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess they didn't have fashionable this was you know, in the nineteen ninety one, but yeah, but they didn't.
Speaker 1: Those were Yeah, this is duck face bad. Yeah, like not even Harry on the same glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they were. That's see. Yeah, thick, round tortoise shell thing.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the thing though, right is you got to make it obnoxious enough that Steph would be embarrassed about it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: If they were cute glasses, that wouldn't propel the storyline. You know, the steaks wouldn't be as high, right, So yeah, those were particularly I mean, you looked adorable in them, but those they were bad glasses, savory they I look like, where's Waldo?
Speaker 2: Where's he?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Give me a red and white striped shirt and hide me in a crowd, you know, like that that's it. And to be fair, around this time, I did love Where's Waldo? So maybe that was my inspiration. Maybe I was like, can we get the roundest glasses possible?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, there we go. It was inspired an inspired choice.
Speaker 3: So Stephanie quickly states, there you saw, and Danny insays that she looked sharp. Jesse agrees, saying she looks very sophisticated, and Joey reminds her that that's what he's been saying since they left the eye do Steph runs up the stairs and sighs, thanks, but I know you're just being nice because you're my family. She walks away and the crowd awes. The guys turned to each other and looked defeated, and then Jesse can't help but wonder if he looks like a dweeb in his glasses. Jolly and Danny shake their heads and say no in unison, and Jesse sighs, you're just being nice because.
Speaker 2: You're my family.
Speaker 3: A great scene. There was a lot packed into this scene.
Speaker 1: There was Jeffanie walks in with glasses, rkles here, there's a strut competition, we got bobbling guitar. Yeah, there's packed a lot happening, and like every cast member practically is in this scene. It's yeah, there's a world DJ and her friend running in. Yeah, because yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a lot happening in this scene.
Speaker 1: The scene was like I'd say, like thirty five percent of the entire show easily.
Speaker 3: Yes, poor Joel zick Zwick who had to direct this, right, Oh, that must have been a hard scene to all we needed.
Speaker 2: Next was the dog. Oh, yeah, where's the dog. We haven't seen the dog in a while.
Speaker 1: He's with Michelle, he's clean, in the house. Yeah, yeah, yea, they're fine. I mean they might be eating things that they shouldn't be, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: They're brushing their teeth in the bathroom. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, she's standing on top of the dog since snowbody her step stools, she has to actually crawl on top of commet in order to get these things done because no one's paying attention.
Speaker 3: She's very practical, you know, she's doing what she has to to survive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, they're folks.
Speaker 2: It's DJ Holmes and Amy Roeboch. Don't miss Morning Run every weekday morning Monday through Friday.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We'll be covering the biggest stories, everything you need to know, breaking news, politics, pop culture on our daily podcast, Morning Run, and of course it has a little bit of our own personal flare to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right. Make sure to subscribe now, so every day when you wake up, you've got the Morning Run waiting for you.
Speaker 4: Listen to Morning Run wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: So up in the girls room, Stephanie walks in. I love that you're wearing like your Sunday best to go to the eye doctor. You're wearing like this pink floral dress.
Speaker 1: That's when she's like, I look like a total dweve. I was like, oh, honey, it's not the glasses. Like it took like a like a doily from my mother's house, tucked it into my neck.
Speaker 2: It was giving lots of doily.
Speaker 3: It was didn't feel Steph like, no, it didn't. And in the next scene or in the classroom scene, you're still You're still dressed really nice. It's you need the Scottie dogs. You need the Scotti dogs, the matching s Frenchy like, yeah, that's the cool stuff.
Speaker 2: Look with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this was a little to Laura Ashley for me, way too Laura Ashley for Stephanie Tanner.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: So Steph spots Comet sitting on DJ's bed.
Speaker 2: Oh there's the dog there. She takes a seat next to.
Speaker 3: Him and asks, what do you think of my new glasses? I know you'll be honest. She puts them on and smiles at him, but the dog immediately turns away from her, and Stephanie looks disappointed.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 3: I'm the biggest geek in third grade. She keeps her glasses on and takes a look at herself in the mirror, but her reflection is a distorted image of her, and the frames on her glasses look much larger than they actually are, which.
Speaker 2: Is hard to do because they're giant to beget with giant.
Speaker 3: Now, this was like literally objects in mirror are larger than they appear.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, they were great. They were plenty big. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was that the fish eye lens again, Like, how did they do? Yeah, fish eye, which we saw I think.
Speaker 2: In so it makes like it just distorts everything from like the center out. Oh oh yeah, okay, very cool.
Speaker 3: Not nearly as scary as the last time they used it, when everybody was like it was all of the adults, you know, Michelle, that was horrifying.
Speaker 2: This was tame by comparison.
Speaker 3: Stephanie gasp at the sight of herself and quickly takes off the glasses. She sits back on the bed, overcome with grief.
Speaker 1: Overcome with grief. She's tragic. She's taking it heart. Yeah she doesn't, you know, she's self conscious.
Speaker 3: I understand it. This is this is something the kids go through. So there's a sad commercial break, and when we come back, we're back in the girls room. It's a little later on. Julie and DJ come running in and frantically search the room. Julie declares, I think we lost him. DJ begins to shut the door and Steve appears from behind it, asking lost too. DJ matter of factly states, oh, just some pesky kid that keeps following us around. Steve admits some people just don't know when they're not wanted. This kid's confidence.
Speaker 1: Hiding in someone's bedroom in a house that he doesn't know the people. If it wasn't rkle, right, if it wasn't hurting, well, you can put it to different music again and it would be like just if you lip sync, it'd be like, actually erkele attacks.
Speaker 3: The call is coming from inside the house, right, Yeah. So Michelle enters the room, still holding her piggy bank. She greets DJ and then Julie and then turns to Steve and says, hi, kid, I don't know. DJ introduces Steve to Michelle and he tells the youngster it's a pleasure to meet you, Michelle, and she asks why do you talk like Mickey Mouse. Steve responds, that's because I'm from Chicago. Michelle cheerfully asks want to feed my piggy, and he happily reaches into his pocket and puts a penny in the bank. Then he decides to lend her some facts. Did you know that, with prevailing interest rates that penny will be worth worth almost three cents at the turn of the century? Michelle nods yes, I did.
Speaker 2: Of course she does. She she's been reading the Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like, dumg, I'm my knowledge, right, yeah, I know knowledge interest rates.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: Stephanie walks into the room and DJ introduces her to Steve and he gives her a warm hello. Stephanie gives him a faint smile. Nice to meet you, Steve. I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really feel like company right now.
Speaker 2: DJ asks if everything is okay, and Stuff tells her she just feels like being alone.
Speaker 3: Steve gathers up all of the girls and pushes them out the door so they can give Stephanie some privacy. He even jokes, let's make like Tom and cruise. But after he pushes the last of the girls out, he stays in the room with steph obviously not getting the hint.
Speaker 2: Again he's just shut the door and locked himself in the room.
Speaker 1: With right, Yeah, and that's what I'm saying like I just if you look at it, you're like that's odd, you know, like, yeah, rcle only Urkle could get Yeah, it's obviously we're just being silly and it's harmless, but it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're like this kid just walked in to these people's house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, around doors and like walking running a girl the girls room. Yeah, it's I'd be a little more Yeah, i'd be a little concerned. You girls are hiding from him, Like what is this get up to?
Speaker 2: You know, let's start of a dateline episode. Yeah, exactly, it is. That's what happens.
Speaker 3: So Steve walks back over to Stephanie and asks why so melancholic? Maybe Steph looks at him in disbelief. I can't tell you my problems. I don't even know you, yes, exactly, like Stephanie's telling it like it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you ro Why are you in my room?
Speaker 1: Like I said, I don't want company, and you kicked my family out and now you're here.
Speaker 3: She's Stuff just tells it like it is, you know, And I'm proud of Stuff for speaking up and stating her needs like I used to meet alone. Like let's celebrate this. Let's celebrate putting ourselves first and verbalizing what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had that the other day. She got the car and she was like, I just had a really rough day, Like I just I don't want to talk.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, that's great, you communicate it. Yeah, yeah, there's no Yeah, you didn't just get in the car and move bad mood.
Speaker 2: You're like, hey, I'm in a bad bit. I don't feel like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, everyone's allowed to be in a bad mood and have some alone time.
Speaker 2: Right as long as none of Steve Verkle's in your house. You know, he won't let that let that happen.
Speaker 3: So Steve decides that this is the perfect time to tell her his whole life story, starting with the moment he was born. Stephanie finally cuts him off, telling him fine, she'll talk. She explains, I just got my first pair of glasses. Steve excitedly replied, ah, well, welcome to the club. You know, some people look far more attractive with glasses than without.
Speaker 2: Take me for example.
Speaker 3: He stands up and removes his glasses, proudly stating, as good as I look now, and then he puts his glasses back on and boasts, See how much studlier I become.
Speaker 2: His face during this was hilarious. He's every little molecule of.
Speaker 1: His face right, looks very much like you, Kimmy, like your your facial expressions and your body language and like everything.
Speaker 2: Like you're just so in it. It's it's it just takes over. It just takes over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would say that to me. You're just like, oh, there's the kid. You're doing the Kimmy, the Kimmy look, you know what I Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, like a like a bird that's sort of at attention. Yeah, yeah, totally so.
Speaker 3: Steph sarcastically responds, truly amazing. But if I wear these to school and she puts her new glasses on, all the kids are going to tease me. Erkele lends his two cents. Oh sure, in a class of thirty, you may have fifteen or twenty misguided souls that say hey four eyes or yo Coke bottles or heypasa window face.
Speaker 2: But that won't bother you, will it.
Speaker 3: Stephanie takes off her glasses and wonders window face. Steve carries along. The trick is to make them laugh with you before they laugh at you, and he's talking very close to you. I don't know if that's like a character choice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like again, I was like, why is he so close to me?
Speaker 3: Is is that a thing with Erkele that he doesn't understand, like like body space and giving people like an appropriate amount of personal body.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I guess mea. It must be a character trait or it was. It had to be a choice.
Speaker 1: It's like Julia's yeah, because he's always like he's annoying, so therefore he's just in your space when you don't want it to be.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, no, it was. I was like, gotta get very close, sit on the other listen at the table. He sits on your bed. I know you. It's very funny. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Steve concludes his inspirational speech with always remember to hold your head up high, or else those suckers will slide off your nose. He points to his glasses and laughs at his own funny comment, and Stuff simply nods and gives him a fake smile in.
Speaker 2: Return, And that's it. Can I leave my room now? Can I go? Yes?
Speaker 3: Well then and then we don't see him again. This is his only I thought he'd be in more of the episode. But these are his only two scenes. He's in two scenes.
Speaker 2: That's it. He doesn't come back.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so I thought, oh, that's a that's a well.
Speaker 2: Maybe because Family Matters.
Speaker 1: Taped on Friday, I was gonna sit, they probably pre tape his two scenes and that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I'm thinking, and Julia had to do Yeah, I had to do double time that week, so yeah, put him in two scents.
Speaker 2: That's enough.
Speaker 3: You don't want too much rcle you know, that's well, Yeah, a little bit goes a long way, absolutely.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Next in the kitchen, Danny is doing the dishes when Jesse walks in. He's carrying a bucket of cleaning supplies and suggests, why don't you and I spend some quality time together. Huh, let's go out and clean some grout, shall we. Danny gives him a half hearted smile. I know you're just being nice to me because you didn't make me your best man, and Jesse admits he's right. In fact, he doesn't even know what grout is. He changes the topic and tells Danny this has been bugging me all night. I think I made the wrong choice. So he decides to call Joey upstairs, despite Danny's efforts to stop him, because he wants to take care of this right now. Once Joey is upstairs, Jesse breaks the news. I'm sorry, but I think I may have made a mistake what I picked you for best man. Joey begins to beg if I did anything to disgrace my position, I'm sorry. Just please don't make me head usher. Jesse laughs, before asking the guys to let him finish. He continues, I don't think I should have picked just you. I mean, I have two best friends, so I pick both of you.
Speaker 1: Yet again, Jesse just takes a long time coming around to a pretty simple idea.
Speaker 3: He eventually gets there, but gets there, and I mean, I know that this is the best storyline, but they didn't even show how he got. Like there wasn't a scene or something where he comes to a realization or whatever, like this just all happened off screen. He suddenly decided, Hey, I'm gonna make them both my best you know, isn't there usually Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 2: Think he saw how pathetic Danny was being.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's the guilt, Tren. I can't live in a house like this yeah, the Tom Dooley song. Yeah, yeah, exactly, it's the swing loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was like, I can't, I can't maintain this.
Speaker 3: So Joey argues that he can't have two best man's. Danny nods in a agreement. It's breaking tradition and it's bad grammar. Jesse wonders when he's ever cared about breaking tradition. He's the guy who didn't wear that cardboard hat at graduation because he was afraid of ruining his cough.
Speaker 1: This is another having seen John's actual hair from his high school like senior photo.
Speaker 2: Oh, that actually almost tracks blacky hair.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but it's like feathered and a little red. It's more like Loretta's.
Speaker 2: Color and it's yeah, and it's like uh fa feathering. Yeah, oh it was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a picture. It was a thing.
Speaker 3: But this is another inconsistency because Jesse says in a few seasons that he gets his g ed because he never graduated from high school.
Speaker 2: In season Sexo, well that's why he didn't wear the cardboard hat.
Speaker 1: At graduation, because he actually wasn't participating in graduation. So I just I didn't even wear the hat because I wasn't graduating that.
Speaker 2: But that's a whole other that doesn't apply.
Speaker 3: He just left that out. Okay, so we left that out.
Speaker 2: That's an erroneous fact.
Speaker 1: It was an erroneous fact. It was an erroneous facts, not.
Speaker 2: An androgynous fact or in what was I don't know anyways? Erogenous? Did you say androgynous? And I don't know what I said?
Speaker 1: I can't You said erogenous, and now just said and androgynous.
Speaker 2: I never knew there were so many words that sounded.
Speaker 3: Similar or erroneous. How do you say it for real?
Speaker 2: Erroneous? Erroneously? What did I say then? Or something?
Speaker 4: Er er?
Speaker 2: That's right? Got it? This is I need maybe I need to go back to school. I get my ged because I can't pronounce anything.
Speaker 3: So Joey grins and tells the guys that the two best men thing is okay with him, If it's okay with Danny. Danny shakes his head with relief. Anything's better than being head usher. Jesse happily pulls them in and thanks them, shouting my boys, my boys. Next we're in the classroom, Stephanie's classroom.
Speaker 2: Oh I love a good classroom scene.
Speaker 3: The teacher tells her students to take out their library books for silent reading time. I loved silent reading time.
Speaker 2: Silent reading time was the best, like best whatever book you had.
Speaker 1: And that was always like library I remember if you got your work done, and I would usually get my work done pretty bick, then you.
Speaker 2: Can free read. And I was like, let me get this work done so I can read.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was the kid that would get in trouble, like reading at my desk while the teacher was doing something and I'd.
Speaker 2: Just be reading a book. She was like, what are you doing. I was like, it's Matilda, It's really good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, man, free reading time was the best.
Speaker 1: This problem still is if I can sit and read without anybody bothering me.
Speaker 2: Heaven, that's a vacation right there.
Speaker 3: So Stephanie opens her book and starts to read without her glasses, which means she has to hold the book extremely close to her face. Her teacher notices and asks Stephanie. This immediately gets Steph's attention, and she responds, yes, miss Claire. Miss Claire tells her, your dad called this morning. He told me he got you new reading glasses. Steph nods and tells a teacher that she has them in her bag. Miss Claire suggests that since they're reading, maybe it'd be a good time to try them on. Steph apprehensively responds, maybe it would. Despite her teacher's best efforts, Stephanie still doesn't put her glasses on, but then one of her classmates chimes in, hey, you got glasses, let's see. In that moment, Steph remembers the distorted version of what she looked like in the mirror with her glasses on, and then she imagines Erkele and his advice we get this special floating heads special effect, which was we must have had extra money in the budget this week for.
Speaker 2: The special right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Rkle is saying in the Floating Head the trick is to make them laugh with you before they laugh at you. Steph takes the words into consideration as she puts her new glasses on. Then when she turns around to show her classmates, there are slinky eyeballs attached to them. The entire class laughs at the goofy site, and stuff plays along. My glasses fit great, but my eyeballs are loose. Miss Clara is watching intently as Steph stands up to address the entire class. She tells them, I'm just kidding. Those weren't my real glasses. Then she takes a pair of giant yellow glasses out of her backpack and says these are the kids burst out laughing, and stuff continues.
Speaker 2: Oh no, my head shrunk, like you're legit doing.
Speaker 1: A set like you, yes, out of tight five you know, just hold on, let me yet, sure, I'll get up.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, I mean even the teacher's paying attention.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'll let you finish your your jokes here and then we're gonna then we're gonna have a problem.
Speaker 3: But yeah, oh yeah, you don't even need a microphone. You're just like I just I got my backpack full of tricks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she's a prop comment. She's basically the carrot top of third grade.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and she's got a captive audience. These third graders can't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's not right.
Speaker 1: Not only that, what third grader do you know doesn't want to just sit and fool around? Yeah that's point. Stephan knows our audience.
Speaker 2: She's like, here we go. This is Stuff's moment.
Speaker 1: I'm working on it all night. Yeah, yeah, it's really good. I'm gonna start with the googly eyes. I'm gonna go to the big sung.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She's been thinking, she's had it all planned out.
Speaker 2: She has rehearsed this.
Speaker 1: I mean, like this is Joey plenty. She's been to several night clubs. I hadn't seen him, so Philip Stiller like Philip Still, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She Steph is she She knows what she's doing. Steph's gonna be just fine.
Speaker 3: So the class the class keeps laughing at Stephanie, and Miss Claire approaches Stephanie again and asks to see her at her desk and the whole class ooh.
Speaker 2: I remember that. Do you remember that? Like somebody would get in trouble in the classes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It's the worst feeling too, if you're at the center of it. He's like everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Steph is not done yet. She tells her classmates, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't get her flash, I didn't get my light hold on. Nobody told me right, Nobody told me I have to wrap it up in sixty seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, she's not done, uh, she tells.
Speaker 3: She tells her classmates to behave themselves because she has eyes in the back of her head, and she places a pair of glasses on the back of her head to prove it. Miss Claire is not amused. She signals Steph over to her desk once again, and Stephanie hesitantly walks over.
Speaker 2: I don't know, march so many times, usually because I was making jokes a class. Well, I relate deeply to Steph on this. Other than the wall of classes, I didn't think it was that bad. I mean, was she disrupting the class, sure, but it's free reading times. It didn't seem like she was disrupting.
Speaker 1: I mean, it seemed like the teacher was letting her have her moment at what are you doing? Right the second she stood up, the teacher would have been like, hey, step Steph, what do you stop?
Speaker 3: And this is actually a very healthy way of dealing with your insecurities about wearing glasses.
Speaker 2: You make jokes about it, this is well maybe that's why she let her go. Maybe Ms Claire was like, look, I get it, she's trying to whatever, but like, also, don't do that, Miss Claire.
Speaker 3: You know, she she knows, she's she's she's been around the block once or twice. Yes, we're in the living room Michelle is searching through the couch cushions and exclaims, all right and nicol. She sticks it right in her piggy bank. When she goes back to searching, she announces, all right, cheeto and she eats it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Michelle, it's just what happens when you leave a child alone. They're eating couch cheetos.
Speaker 1: If this child has been reduced so like digging for loose change.
Speaker 2: Couch cheetos. She's like a ram Michelle. Yeah, but at least she looks cute, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: She does her hair and her outfits always look great, but they don't really pay much attention to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To be seen, not to be heard, kind of right. She has to feed herself, so she's looking for stale cheetahs. She's like, I gotta yeah, I'm gonna try and buy a couple of noodle at the gas stations.
Speaker 2: Right, oh man.
Speaker 3: So just then she hears a familiar tune playing outside, and she lights up ice cream Man, Ice cream Man. She runs outside and yells to the truck, wait.
Speaker 2: For me, I have money now. She's running out into the street. What a four year old. I was like, wait, towards the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's stairs, there's traffic, like there's San Francisco.
Speaker 2: There's a lot out there. This poor kid, I know. And she's got it. Now she has to like earn her own money to feed herself too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again she's got She has some serious dietary issues. Sugar bodice, sugar ice cream, cheetos. Yeah, it's gonna have hyperion by the time she's in the middle school.
Speaker 3: She needs to find some other self soothing mechanisms because the sugar binge is just right.
Speaker 2: That can't be right. I mean she's gonna pick up smoking pretty soon. Oh man.
Speaker 3: So Michelle runs over to her piggy bank and shakes it furiously, saying, give me back my money, you pig. And that's when DJ walks in. She asks Michelle, what are you doing? And Michelle explains, I need ice cream rip its head off?
Speaker 1: Do you wow?
Speaker 2: Violent? This is how she gets You're right, she's kind of feral. Yeah, she did this. I will I will cut a bitch, she will. She will.
Speaker 3: She will rescind her polite police badge to steal your cupcake out the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She is just like I will do anything.
Speaker 2: Pressure fix.
Speaker 3: So DJ tells her little sister to get a grip. The whole point of a piggybank is to save money for something very important, and Michelle argues ice cream is very important. Then the music outside disappears and DJ tells Michelle that the ice cream Man is gone. Michelle winds, is he really gone? And then she gives DJ a well practiced puppy dog face. DJ laughs and tells her to put the lip away. She lets Michelle in on a little secret. There's a box of fudge sickles hidden in the back of the freezer. Michelle tells her it's not the same, and then Joey runs in breathlessly.
Speaker 2: Asking did I just hear the ice cream man?
Speaker 3: DJ explains that she just he just missed him, but she'll show him where the fudge sickles are hidden in the freezer. Joey puts his hands on his hips and size. It's not the same, Joey, Joey and Michelle. They're one and the same.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, what was your favorite ice cream when you got stuff from the ice cream mammis your favorite?
Speaker 2: Big Sticks?
Speaker 3: I'm like a like a like a Sherbert. I'm a Sherbert flavored type of person.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the big.
Speaker 1: Sticks to this day, man, that brings me right back to childhood for sure.
Speaker 2: I like the I like the bomb pops. What are the bomb pops?
Speaker 1: They were like the ones that they were like the red, white, and blue and you like they were like a weird little shape or the like banana chocolate ones.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yum.
Speaker 3: I like chocolate, traditional ice cream sandwich, just a regular You're.
Speaker 1: A pure You're a you're a traditionalist. You like the Yeah, yeah, no, I want to go find ice cream pink panther one with the gumball eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do they still look like so hard and you huh yeah? Or ice cream trust a thing? Or did they do away with it?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't, like they'll usually it'll be like at a park or something, or there will be like a lot of times, I mean up here, it'll be there's just like the ice cream vendors in the park.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, like uh like grout vendors and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, okay, So they're not going through the neighbor picking up kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean I hope not.
Speaker 3: But it's a lot safer to be in a public location as opposed to like being the scary truck driver.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's right, and that's all I mean. Also, maybe in the suburbs they still do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's a little too urban here where I'm at. Trew Warrant the ice cream man.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I'm determined to find one. I'm gonna go find me an ice cream fan.
Speaker 2: Later, I feel like, I feel like Uber EAT's probably killed. Uh the ice creaman's vibe, you know. Yeah, it's too bad. Turn it okay? Well, anyways, I see, I'll let you know. Yeah, call me. I will call you.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Next, in the girls room, Joey walks in as Steph is focused on her writing. He asks what she's working on, and she explains it's just some homework. He picks up one of the completed pieces of paper and reads, I will not disrupt the class. I will not disrupt the class.
Speaker 2: How many times did I write that?
Speaker 1: Sense?
Speaker 2: In my life? In real life, you had to write it will not right?
Speaker 1: Well, it started fifty, and then for the second infraction, then you got to go up to like one one hundred or like one hundred and fifty. I was up in like the two hundreds. I couldn't stop talking. Maybe the German woman who thinks haven't changed. Yeah, it's always yeah, I've always changed, couldn't change, couldn't stop talking.
Speaker 2: Ye, there was always a joke to be made. There's something funny to be said. I know you're the comic relief. I know it's I appreciate that about you. Yeah, my teachers didn't. But that's okay. That's okay.
Speaker 3: So Joey says, did you by chance disrupt the class today? And Steph sighs, Yeah, I snuck into your joke bag and borrowed all your funny glasses. The teacher put them in her desk, but you can have them back at the end of the year. Joey points out, that's not like you to act up in class. She explains that she had to make them laugh with her before they could laugh at her. Joey nods with understanding. Ah, I get it, the class clown routine. I did that once, except I was the chubby kid. They used to call me Walrus, so I would go and he grabs two pencils and sticks them into his mouth to mimic walrus tusks while mimicking walrus noises.
Speaker 2: Which is a talent really that Dave has it really is I'm having visions of breadsticks. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Had a certain wedding. Oh yeah, you could do this at was it Bob's wedding or Chris Chris's wedding? Say it was the same locations, same locate. Yeah, I'm sure he does it at every wedding.
Speaker 1: Where there's large small bread like skinny breadsticks available.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the skinny bread sticks.
Speaker 3: I mean it was you know, it was a nice formal dinner and then there's David's breadsticks. Anyways, so Joey tells Steph kids can be pretty cruel sometimes. What did they say to you? And Steph tells them that one kid said you got glasses?
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she really did kind of jump just right into worst case scenario.
Speaker 3: She did. She wasn't gonna just let it leave anything to chance. She jumped around right. Joey looks at her with confusion.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: She emphasizes that he said it pretty loud, So Joey clarifies none of the kids actually teased you. Stephanie argues that they would have, so Joey has to remind her anybody who would tease you is a jerk, because with or without your glasses, you are the most beautiful third grader I know. She gives him a genuine smile in response, and Joey continues, I want you to take a good look at yourself in the mirror with those glasses on, and you'll see that you look just fine. Steph insists, I already have. Trust me, it was not a pretty sight, but Joey tells her you saw what you were afraid of rather than what was really there. He forces her to go over to the mirror and tell him what she really sees. Steph reluctantly does so, but when she sees her reflection with the glasses on, she smiles.
Speaker 2: She falls all ye, she found him. It is just like hey, yeah, I hold him.
Speaker 3: She tells Joey, Hey, it's hey, it's me, and Joey tells her, no, it's the new and improved you. Because now you can read. She grant and thanks, I mean I.
Speaker 1: Can see you know I could read already right right right now, you can actually you can actually the words, right yeah yeah, so she grins, Thanks, Joey, I feel better.
Speaker 3: She gives him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Joey looks at her and says, I think you look pretty mature, and Stuff is surprised. Really, do you think I could pass for a fourth grader? Joey suggests that she puts the stem of her glasses in her mouth and think upper elementary school. Steph pries it out and Joey tells her that's fifth grade stuff. Puts the glasses back on. It strikes a pose. Joey tells her that's high fashion model. She strikes another pose, and Joey continues to flatter her, boosting her confidence tenfold.
Speaker 2: And that's our show.
Speaker 1: I love the last little moment too with Dave and I like you can see it's like a cute moment and then he just like grabs me and gives me a big kiss on the head.
Speaker 3: It was very do that chemistry was real. Yeah, yeah, that was a sweet moment. Great episode. This, Yeah, this was a This was a great episode.
Speaker 1: I didn't remember that Rkle and the glasses episode were the same one. Oh that makes sense, because you know that's kind of the whole thing that brings him.
Speaker 2: Or whatever is the glasses conversation.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well and that's what I that's why I think this this was a really well done crossover episode because it wasn't like you shoehorned in this popular character.
Speaker 1: There was actually a reason you just had him hiding behind a door of the character's bedroom.
Speaker 3: Aside from terrifying the Tanner girls, he also provided some advice to who better to provide you with advice about glasses than Brkele, So it's true.
Speaker 2: It was great. They didn't overuse him.
Speaker 3: It was two scenes and he was damaged the house, like it was perfect.
Speaker 2: So funny. He was so so funny.
Speaker 1: I just I, you know, because I didn't really watch shows, syncoms, whatever. You know, you don't really like you've seen bits and pieces obviously of things, but like I didn't watch the show, so I forgot just how brilliant he was, Like really really great character.
Speaker 2: It's just and in it, stuck with it.
Speaker 1: Just I was really impressed because I genuinely laughed, like I was really Like there were moments that just his face or the way he did something really just struck me as genuinely funny. Not like sitcom, but just something that he really played with and did and and made merkle, you know, and it was Yeah, it was really really great.
Speaker 3: So Julia is just a it's a it's a masterclass in physical comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Surele is such an extreme character, like the wardrobe is extreme and the voice is extreme, so it's easy for those little nuances to get lost, like the facial movements, but the micro movements. But he is a master from head to toe, Like it's those little movements that make such a difference, you.
Speaker 1: Know, for a young person to really be a And also, as you know, it's so hard to commit to something stupid when you're that age.
Speaker 2: Now you're like, oh please, I have no problem.
Speaker 1: But like at that age and Bridgie, that middle school early high school age, like to commit to being outlandish and.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous publicly, it takes a lot of courage. It's a big ask. Yeah, it's a big ask for teenagers.
Speaker 3: And you just have to kind of disassociate and just say, I'm not going to think about my friends making fun of me. I'm not going to think about how weird I look in I'm our audience of millions. You just have to put your head down and do it. It's like you're just you're in the scene. It's just you and your scene partner.
Speaker 1: And That's the thing is I remember like acting coaches and stuff always saying like, if you commit, the audience will go with you. If they can tell that you're only half committed or like you think it looks dumb, they're not going to laugh.
Speaker 2: They're going to be like, oh, they're going to feel bad for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you know if you if you just go for it, then they're like, oh, okay, we're just laughing at this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the best advice.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: You cannot have something like Steve Rkle or gimme Gibbs or give me.
Speaker 1: No, you can't go for it because they're not self conscious of themselves. No, have to just be be that person. Well, this was a really fun show.
Speaker 2: It was cute. Uh, steph needs some.
Speaker 1: Better taste and glasses, but they need to And I get stuck with these too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, these are the ones that I wear. Yeah, I know that's terrible. Who somebody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess they just didn't have as many. There weren't like, yeah, fashionable glasses back then. I guess kles glasses weren't as offensive as Stephanie's classes.
Speaker 2: Yours were just very it was the exclusive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thick rimmed, that's what and uh round but that and the Laura Ashley dress, you know really that was that.
Speaker 3: Was a look. Yeah. Did you have any Everywharrey looks or recognize anyone in the class?
Speaker 1: I did so.
Speaker 2: In the classroom, I had uh several everywhere he looks. Oh good.
Speaker 1: Uh. Sitting directly behind me was Joel's Wick's daughter Hillary, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Then and then behind her and like over a row so you could see him, was was Jamie Joels Wick's son.
Speaker 2: Oh and Joel. I remember.
Speaker 1: Joel would always joke he was like, oh yeah, I mean this is what you do.
Speaker 2: You have kids and you put him on a kid scene. You know, it's like that's just the perks, right.
Speaker 1: And then Alison, who was Keith's daughter, Keith Richmond's daughter was sitting like the row over and I believe one of our makeup artists daughter was behind the red headed kid. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The classroom was full of quite a few, uh, quite a few familiar faces. Oh that's so neat, and like I was friends with.
Speaker 1: Them, Like they would come to my birthday parties. Like I got to know the kids of everybody we worked with too.
Speaker 3: It was you know, yeah, because they was like, you didn't have a Kimmy Gibbler, I mean with j.
Speaker 2: Until Gia and and uh and that whole thing. But no, I didn't.
Speaker 3: You needed people your own age on the set. And so these were the only time.
Speaker 1: I was always so excited when you were like, Hi, yeah, you know, talk to me, play with please? Yeah, oh did you have any mine?
Speaker 2: Is just an observation.
Speaker 1: I noticed that rcle never uses his catchphrase in this episode the.
Speaker 2: Did I do that?
Speaker 1: He never, He never used it, which spelt deliberate. I don't know, because he's so there.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it's a it's a legal thing.
Speaker 1: You can't cross pollinate your h your catchphrase catch I wonder.
Speaker 3: I wondered if it was deliberate like family matters are like no, you can't use the catchphrase, or if they just didn't find a reason.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I also they didn't really find read. He didn't do anything or not anything. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Usually he like destroys the house and then it's like I do that. So yeah there was he just locked an eight year old in her room and held us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was it, you know.
Speaker 1: And he asked about cheese, which was also a very racle thing to do, which, to be fair, I do as well.
Speaker 2: I love cheese. I walk into a friend's house, I'm likeyoh, I'm hungry. You got some cheese?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's worth waiting for the kurdl you know, the cheese.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. I mean it is, because that's what cheese is, but not in person. I don't need to look at it. You'd be waiting a long time, I think, so. Yeah, I don't think that's exactly how you make cheese. I think it needs a cave or something like somewhere dark. I don't know, never made cheese.
Speaker 2: Okay, put it on your bucket list.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Well with that exciting information, everyone, thank you so much for joining us again on a ridiculous and fun episode of Howard Tanurito's.
Speaker 2: We love you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you Fanurito's for being super loyal and listening to all the episodes. We just we really enjoyed doing this, so it's so much fun when you guys love it. Anyway, if you want to get a hold.
Speaker 2: Of us, you can.
Speaker 1: Email us at how Rude tanner Rito's at gmail dot com or you can follow us on Instagram at how Rude Podcast. And uh, yeah, we love hearing from you guys, ideas, comments, things that you saw that we miss because lord knows, there's probably plenty.
Speaker 2: And yeah, just just you know, leave the comments.
Speaker 1: And if you're listening to the podcast, like and subscribe so that that way you get it just dropped right into your library right as soon as it comes out.
Speaker 2: And uh and yeah, thanks guys for listening. So remember the world is small, but the house is full of Waldo's.
Speaker 1: It's just stuffed with glasses and you can't and there's so many Waldo's that you can't even find the.
Speaker 3: Real waldough Ooh that's a challenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had those books. They have all Waldo's and you have to wall to Waldo wall oh boy, and without everybody next, good night, everybody.
Speaker 5: M