Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong, and Jackie and He arms wrong yet live from Studio c S.
Speaker 2: It is a dimly lit room deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound.
Speaker 1: Midweek and today.
Speaker 2: We're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 1: Girls. Girls, girls. It's a thing, women, females.
Speaker 2: It's a thing, a specific thing, always has been, always well, be forever and ever.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're basing this on the Supreme Court oral arguments from yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing I am. Indeed.
Speaker 2: Ironically, the oral arguments were somewhat to genital arguments as well. But Uey, what said to you. I'm the I'm your legal reporter, and I'd bring it to you. Oooh, I almost said something. Really Yet it's a straight I bring it to you straight.
Speaker 1: The facts, sir, the fact.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I knowing why, this just popped into my head because this is what we are talking about. Trump flipping off that guy yesterday, I don't know, Whang mid nice.
Speaker 1: Well and the guy.
Speaker 2: The fact that the guy was, you know, all the things you could be yelling at Trump about the guy's like an Epstein fanatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Not the Minnesota thing, not the Fed, not the Lovefair.
Speaker 1: Not Maduro, not Irn. No, it's freaking Epstein.
Speaker 2: If you don't know where talking about Trump the economy. Trump was touring the Ford plant and some guy was hackling him and yelling at him, you're a pedophile protector, I guess yeah, and Trump said and flipped him off, which is a heck of a thing. But they're in public. Yeah, yeah, I mean it's the sort of thing that like LBJ would have done behind the scenes, and we would still be giggling about it today, as tape has been found of LBJ saying f you to a protester. Now, some of you who are into the Epstein story, I've already seen this commentary that man that really got under his skin, didn't it in a way that other things might not. Okay, the whole Epstein thing. So you hang in there, You hang in you hang in there. We're going to get into play in some of the clips from the oil arguments from the Supreme Court taken up finally, the topic of is there such things as boys and girls and should girls participate in boys or should boys be in girls' sports? And blah blah blah, all that sort of stuff that we should have probably settled several years ago. What's your takeaway from reading a lot about this and listening to it.
Speaker 1: Where do you think the Supreme Court is on this?
Speaker 2: It's almost certainly going to go the right way. It's you got you know, it's a cliche at this point. You can't leap to too many judgments for the reasons we've discussed many times. Sometimes they will ask tough questions of the person they agree with to make sure their argument is solid, and it sounds like skepticism, but it's just care, it's just thoroughness. But having said that, even like Ilanta Kagan, who I said k JB kbj JP K is DEI hire or something yesterday, Ilanta Kagan is brilliant. She is a brilliant legal mind. I mean just amazing. Agree with her a lot, but boys, she's smart. Even she seemed to and we'll play the relevant audio later on, but she seemed to realize that you can't like carve out a sub section of women, that is dudes who claim to be women and took lots of hormones and maybe puberty blockers to the point that blank blank blank, according to science, that is that is that a and they get to be honorary women.
Speaker 1: It's just unworkable.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's going to have greater ramifications around the whole trans issue than just the idea of boys and girls sports in high school? I yes, although, boy, the soups are good at narrowing the effects of their decisions when they want to. I don't understand how it couldn't have a wider effect, but you know, it remains to be seen.
Speaker 1: I mean, look it.
Speaker 2: You know what I think jack, the big effect is. And it's a shame that this is true, but I think it's true. It will give permission to many, many people, people of authority and just average people to say, you know, there's men and there's women, and that's just a simple fact at which which for some reason has gone out of fashion in the first in the last ten completely effing insane years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the Ricky Gervais thing.
Speaker 2: And I don't remember what his premise is, but it's something about, you know, no nobody made rules for this ten years ago, because.
Speaker 1: We didn't think we had to. Well, right, it was absurd.
Speaker 2: It would be absurd to even bring it up, which you know, the neo Marxist exploit.
Speaker 1: But that's discussion for another moment.
Speaker 2: Got to be so crazy. If you could have a time machine to be able to go back in time and and like ask somebody a question about this and have them say what I mean, you wouldn't have to going back far either, Like when Barack Obama was president?
Speaker 1: Can you ask some people about this stuff? And they would say, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: We're thinking of putting a rapist in a women's prison because now he wears a wig? Wait, why don't don't you don't even know to go that far down the line, just because this happened to me at the restaurant last night.
Speaker 1: Just we're gonna start.
Speaker 2: We're gonna change all the restaurant restrooms at this restaurant to be multi gender boys.
Speaker 1: And girls neither.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna put on their gender neutral what sorry, ladies, welcome to pee on the floor. And you'd say, what, I've never been to a restaurant that had gender neutral bathrooms?
Speaker 1: What's that all about? I mean, it would be such a conversation. Yeah, yeah, why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: I can't imagine why, Katie, I've never seen so much eye rolling, hand in head, forehead slapping in the introductory segment before you are right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just praying that in the future I can tell my son, son, you're never gonna guess what we lived through, and he's going to be shocked that all of this happened, because hopefully it's over.
Speaker 2: Well, listen at the bigot already determining the gender for the child. Wow, that was beautiful, right right, Well, and he'll say, but why did people go along with it? You'll have to tell him, Well, they were afraid to argue against those people because they were really, really mean, And because a big guy who was a drug addict fighting the cops got suffocated in Minneapolis at our attack or whatever, nobody could argue with anything the extreme left said, and he'd think, what the hell, and he'd go out and play ball. Yeah, it's gonna be a long story, kid, Yeah, Yeah, I hope some great books or documentaries are made just on the bigger question of how something can catch on and culturally get deemed by enough of the elite to be you know X, right, even though a majority of people think why but X wins the day for a while, just out of fear of losing your job. Right, and in spite of the mountains of evidence to the contrary, Yeah and common sense. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, so true. You know. I will make this my final comment, and it I wish it were more widely said, understood. Retweeted something, but what are you gonna do? You're an effeminate male or a butch female. Maybe you're gay, whatever, Maybe you don't know which way you swing, you don't swing at all.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I a conservative say, hey, you be you. You're exactly the way you're supposed to be. Enjoy your life, be happy. The other side says, we need to carve you up surgically and feeds you powerful experimental chemist chemicals.
Speaker 1: Either and I'm the bigot in this. Uh so we got a good Supreme Court clip. So let's let's start the show Officially.
Speaker 2: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this How did it already get to be Wednesday? Help Day, January fourteenth, the year twenty twenty six, Where Armstrong and getting we approve of this program?
Speaker 1: All right, men, women, neither both.
Speaker 2: Let's begin the show officially according FCC rules, rags at.
Speaker 4: Mark for equal protection purposes, What does what does it mean to be a boy or a girl, or a man or a woman.
Speaker 5: I think that the underlying enactment, whatever it was, the policy, the law, the would have to we'd have to have an understanding of how the state or the government was just understanding that term to figure out whether or not someone was excluded. We do not have a definition for the court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I do you need one?
Speaker 1: Can I step in?
Speaker 2: And so the question was if you how are we having a discussion about men and women if you're claiming there's no such thing as men?
Speaker 1: Or went, yeah, well a.
Speaker 2: But a but a but a but a but a but a but a but a but a we don't have a definition.
Speaker 1: But jaymon, folks.
Speaker 2: And not only was this stuff take it seriously, you didn't dare speak against it for a cup of coffee. So one year one word definition for JJ, Well, I would go with O varvar.
Speaker 1: Should probably touch on my kids.
Speaker 2: And I got kind of worked up about this yesterday as playing some clips as we're driving around some news clips. This next twenty four hours or forty eight hours in Iran is a really big deal.
Speaker 1: Might already be too late.
Speaker 2: And uh, Trump is vowing that he's not going to let the the the bad guys, the Mullahs, the Iatola get out of hand.
Speaker 1: But it's already out of hand.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, if our standard is you can't kill protesters, CBS was reporting, I thought it was interesting all the other networks were going with the lower numbers of how many protesters have been killed thousand, two thousand wherever CBS said twelve thousand, maybe as high as twenty, right, And if they killed twenty thousand protesters, I don't know what your standard is, President Trump for if they start killing protesters, but.
Speaker 1: Twenty thousand sounds like a lot.
Speaker 2: And the Mulas are vowing to hang people in the streets in public, starting this morning or last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The head of the Justice Department over there is vowed swift trials like today, hanging people arrested yesterday, tried today, hanged tonight, yeah, hung by the by the dozens, probably hundreds. And Trump says no, So where that leaves things, I don't know. We'll check in on that story in a little bit too. I've got Katie's headlines on the way you can text us four one five two nine five KFTC. I mean Trump yesterday said hey, to the people of Iran, you know, keep the name of your abusers because they're going to pay a price when this is over. Like you know, clearly the revolution is going to be successful and we're on the way to help. You can't say stuff like that and not get involved, can you. I wouldn't think, so help is on the way. Come on, well, you got to do something, right. I would think I don't know what that something's going to be, though, Oh, there's so much going on. I was remarking during the break to our brethren here on the show that I wish I was wearing my f Yoliican Party T shirt because I've never felt more like that.
Speaker 1: Both sides are making me insane. But what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: I think they're a low Oh you're with you the same way you're with half of America as a decline to state a party. Oh at least, well I'll go ahead and state a party. But I think that that sentiment of yeah I'm a Republican, but yeah I'm a Democrat. But it's stronger than it's been for a very long time. Anyway, lots to talk about. Let's figure out who's reporting what it's lead story with Katie Green Katie, all righty.
Speaker 3: All the alphabet networks are talking about Greenland, so let's start with those. ABC analysts say US talks post conundrum for Greenland and Denmark, NBC buying Greenland could cost as much as seven hundred billion dollars, and CNN. Trump says, quote anything less than US control of Greenland is unacceptable.
Speaker 2: When I hear people talk about buying Greenland, which has been discussed seriously, does that mean they become a state?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: If we buy Greenland as a territory protectorate, there are all sorts of legal classifications. I only have understand.
Speaker 1: From the Washington Post.
Speaker 3: Trump hints at Iran decision as advisors meet to prepare strike options.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was watching that interview with Trump on CBS last night with Tony what's his name? And Tony what's his name? Said, did you hear they're gonna start hanging people in Trump said, what, No, I did not hear that. But if they do that, you know, boy boy, where does he get his info?
Speaker 1: I don't really know. I don't know, but there was something else I was going to say about that.
Speaker 2: What oh, our brave allies and friends in the Gulf, the Saudis, the katari Is, the Uaes are I'll saying, hey, don't don't don't hate a rand because that might screw up the oil shipments.
Speaker 1: And hanging all those people. What are you gonna do? We don't. We don't want our people to be mad that we helped you out.
Speaker 2: So let's let's let them all thos keep their their jobs. Thanks Saudis.
Speaker 3: From The New York Times, China announces record trade surplus as it's exports flood world markets.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're doing their their dumping of cheap Chinese crap on Europe now and.
Speaker 1: The rest of the world enjoy enjoy the crap. Yeah.
Speaker 3: From the Wall Street Journal, They've suffered a crushing run of injuries. They could win the Super Bowl anyway, talking about the Niners.
Speaker 1: What yeah, Wall Street Journal is picking the Niners. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they're talking about how they've had more games lost to injury than any other teams, and anybody who's anywhere close won a total of eight games. The two teams that were close to them and the other playoff teams are on the other end, they've had the least injuries, and so the forty nine ers are like a miracle story of just finding guys on the street, off waivers, retired, whatever.
Speaker 1: Who can I agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it reaches its logical conclusion at some point though.
Speaker 3: From the New York Post, I eat up to one hundred live bugs a day. I love being the master of their destiny and how they massage my tongue.
Speaker 2: That. Well, there's somebody who's just gonna be a serial killer as soon as he gets around to it.
Speaker 1: Who's up with eating bugs?
Speaker 3: Oh it's this influencer guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, good for him. Yeah, you get your clicks. Weirdo.
Speaker 3: He's from His name's Carlos.
Speaker 1: He loves meal worms.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what if I gotta eat bugs.
Speaker 2: Far down the list of bugs I'm getting to is any kind of worm?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In his defense, the word meal is right in there.
Speaker 3: Study finds what if your skin could warn you about disease before symptoms appearing by glowing green? Okay, Scientists apparently have developed like a living skin that they can graft onto you that glows green when it detects inflammation.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Mislikes the swords that glowed blue in the The Lord of the Rings when the Orcs were nearby.
Speaker 1: All right, nerd, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Guilty, Jack said it, so I didn't have to thank you, guilty. And finally, the Babylon Bee US offers to trade its liberal women for Iranian women.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, that the raining women. Brave, brave, cool women trying.
Speaker 2: To stand up for some sort of freedom, and a bunch of them might get hung in the street today. Yeah, getting beat down in the streets as opposed to well, you've seen what happens on our streets. Yeah, we got more news of the day. We'll get into the Supreme Court oral arguments, among other things. If you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on the.
Speaker 1: Mean Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: I'm at that point of the year that between college football and NFL football, Kin and get sucked into this idea that every day practically there's an exciting game to watch, and then when there's not one, it almost seems weird.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh it's such a letdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, everybody knows. Like the month or two after the Super Bowl is just a sports Wasteland, So.
Speaker 1: I us you're a big NBA fan, I guess.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So yesterday at the Supreme Court, they had oral arguments for a couple of transgender related cases, and without getting into kind of the the real details of the differences between the cases and the questions being asked, it was a really good chance for the Supreme Court to take a look at the idea that you have women's private spaces, spaces including sports leagues, bathrooms, whatever, they're set aside for women. The laws of the United States have always recognized that there are men and there are women. And Title nine, which was really really important for sports especially and just women's programs in general at universities and in education, said there's men, there's women, And in recent years there's men who say, yeah, I feel like a woman, so I'm a woman and have demanded access to those spaces.
Speaker 1: I think we've all followed that pretty well.
Speaker 2: And so finally the Supreme Court has taken on a couple of cases that really kind of get to the heart of that. And the oral arguments were super interesting yesterday, and it was just as a quick aside, there's a lot of stuff that's quite loyally in the oral arguments because they're figuring out not should dudes be able to go to bathroom in women's bathrooms.
Speaker 1: That's it's not like that.
Speaker 2: It's all about strict scrutiny and inner meat scrutiny and.
Speaker 1: Just stuff, and it gets complicated.
Speaker 2: I think it is almost handy that I'm not actually an attorney, because I understand what a lot of that stuff means. But my head gets bogged down and it just so I don't understand what it means. I don't know why you just can't yell at the Supreme Court there's a dude in the women's bathroom, and then they subtly, yeah, that's I'm actually in favor of that strict scrutiny. But anyway, So I want to play a handful of clips from the oral arguments yesterday that really kind of caught people's attention, or certainly should have. The first one I want to play is fifty five Michael. Its got a lot of attention. It's KBJ who infamously, horrifyingly, puke worthily uses the term cisgender girls in the court, as if we all agree that that is even a thing. No, that's the radical activists to introduce that whole term to us. I won't use it, and you shouldn't either. Anyway, here's Kabja in one of the attorneys.
Speaker 6: You have the overarching classification, you know, everybody has to be to play on the team that is the same as their sex at birth. But then you have a gender identity definition that is operating within that meaning a distinction, meaning that for CIS ginger girls they can play consistent with their gender identity, for transgender girls they can't.
Speaker 1: So I think that okay.
Speaker 7: As to the part about your ability to pass over from boy to girl, yes you can go from one way, but not the other. I want to be clear that BBJ is not challenging that specific classification. I think that's important to start with. But I think if anything, that's you know, we can bail here.
Speaker 2: Actually, just to shorten it a little bit. He I could hear, I'm a bit of a mind reader. I could hear in the guy's voice, it's not a friggin thing, the idea that this gender girls get to play in their gender preference sports, but trans girls don't get toothed.
Speaker 1: So that's discrimination. And the guy, you know, mentally rolled his eyes and thought, hope, for God's sake, all right.
Speaker 2: So what I was thinking when I heard that was Okay, your honor, there are other justice. Clearly we have to nail down whether or not this is a thing or not, because she just presented it as if it is. Yeah, right, exactly, yeah. And and look, here's here's the thing to know about KBJ. She is of the belief and I'm I'm as certain as I can be of this this.
Speaker 1: You know statement.
Speaker 2: She is of the belief that the laws of the United States of America and the Constitution are a manifestation of white supremacy and are stacked against the oppressed. Therefore, her mission as a Supreme child Court justice is not to interpret the law and interpret the Constitution and come down to come to an impartial decision based on serious analysis.
Speaker 1: Her job, as she seeses, is to get the right result.
Speaker 2: And so you know, she's going to be on the short end of a hell of a lot of sticks because the other justices, including at least one of the liberal types, are very serious about their jobs in a way that she isn't. Anyway, this got a lot of attention. We played you just a little bit of it fifty two. This is justice, Alito, May God grant him long, long, long, long life.
Speaker 1: Talking to one of the other attorneys for the bad guys.
Speaker 4: Well to pick up on the issue of discrimination on the basis of transgender status. Let me just go back to let me go to some basics. Do you agree that a school may have separate teams for a category of students classified as boys in a category of students classified.
Speaker 1: As girls, Yes, your honor.
Speaker 4: If it does that, then is it not necessary for there to be for equal protection purposes? If that is challenged under the equal protection clause? An understanding of what it means to be a boy or a girl, or a man or a woman. Yes, you're and what is that definition for equal protection purposes? What does what does it mean to be a boy or a girl, or a man or a woman?
Speaker 5: Sorry, And to centers to your question, I think that the underlying enactment, whatever it was, the policy, the law, the would have to we'd have to have an understanding of how the state or the government was just understanding that term to figure out whether or not someone was excluded. We do not have a definition for the court, and we don't take issue with the we're not disputing the definition here. What we're saying is that the way it applies in practice is to exclude birth sex males categorically from women's teams, and that there's a subset of those birth sex males where it doesn't make sense to do so according to the state's own interest.
Speaker 4: Well, how can you how can a court determine whether there's discrimination on the basis of sex without knowing what sex means for equal protection purposes?
Speaker 5: I think here we just know that we basically know that the that they've identified, pursuing to their own statute, Lindsay qualifies as a birth sex male, and she's being excluded categorically from the women's teams as the statute. So we're taking the statute definitions as we find them, and we.
Speaker 1: Don't dispute them.
Speaker 5: We're just trying to figure out do they create an equal protection problem.
Speaker 2: One of the smartest, most capable attorneys in America, indeed in the world, posed with the well, how are we supposed to judge this if we don't even define what a man or woman is?
Speaker 1: Responds with, you know, that's a state that's known as the Hamina hemana doctrine.
Speaker 2: Right, if you get asked a question and you have to go hamanahmina, you should lose, right, Yeah, exactly, just because when you get it down to the very basics, the question is unanswerable. There's no adequate answer. It's silly, which gets to one of my favorite tim of Sobol quotes, one of many I admire, where he said there are some ideas so idiotic, so foolish, only an intellectual.
Speaker 1: Could hold them.
Speaker 2: And he also has some great quotes about how the truth is often very very simple. It's in dishonesty that the complexity starts. And when you reduce the question to its essence, like Justice Ledo did to that very capable of very smart attorney, she couldn't answer it. You have to dress it up in the double speak of radical gender theory to offer any credible answer. And then one more clip. I really like this one, and I'm sorry I don't recall which attorney this was. It was for one of the states. He was in a conversation with Elena Kagan, who is, unlike KBJ, I think very serious about our job, an extremely capable, although I just agree with her a lot, and she was they were jowing about you have a class of people. Can be black, people can be blind, people can be men or women.
Speaker 1: How about disclimbers who are gay? I mean, no, which one is it? Anyway?
Speaker 2: So you have a class of people meaning a woman. And the other side is attempting to say, when you.
Speaker 1: Apply the law and apply that.
Speaker 2: Class, there are some people like these transgender people.
Speaker 1: Who are a dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they they're weak and they're womanly, and so the class.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't apply to them.
Speaker 2: And this attorney is responding to that notion, to my mind, quite brilliantly because she asks them, if we allowed that, what would that look like?
Speaker 8: In fifty Michael, I'm having trouble coming up with what it could look like, because it will always be possible to carve the class down further, right, I mean, so if they say that their class, that they're their subclass I guess subclass of males is males who identify as transgender, then we would come back and say, well, only something like ten percent of males who identify as transgender take the testosterone suppression. And then they might say, well, okay, no, the class is just the males who take the distosterrum suppression, and then we might come back and say, well, according to the record, according to their own expert, of males who take testosterone suppression, only one quarter of them are able to achieve the appropriate you like to able achieve ordinary levels of testosterone for women, and the other three quarters would still have an advantage, and therefore we'd be justified. Seventy five percent pretty good fit and an intermediate scrutiny, and we'd be justified with the law.
Speaker 1: But then they can just change the class again.
Speaker 8: They can say, aha, no, our class is males who identify as transgender, who suppressed their testosterone and who suppessed their testosterone successfully and are able to get it down to where they don't have a competitive advantage. And at that point and say, if you can define the class so precisely, you're going to force the state to define the class that precisely. It's going to be enormously burdensome for everyone. And the state can never win because whenever the state points to the fit in the statute, do they just redefine their class as only the people who are outside the fit.
Speaker 1: Thank you, There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: It never ends, all right, How about a transgender person who's successfully suppressed their hormones to the female level and is very weedy and effeminate, but has a skeleton of bone size and density that's much closer to the male media than the female meeting.
Speaker 1: All right, well, then.
Speaker 2: Our new class is trans whose bones are but they should be allowed to participate in girls' sports? Are you blanking kidding me? And the Justice Kagan said, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: So I've heard.
Speaker 2: I've heard most people say that this is going to be one of those rulings that probably comes out in June. At the end, I wish it wouldn't. I mean, if they if there's anything like unanim unit, all of them are green. U. They should get it out soon because high school sports are going on, you know, lots of them are.
Speaker 1: Going on this spring. Yeah.
Speaker 2: People are being shoved off podiums and losing state records.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well you get to that ruling right away. If they, you know, have a pretty clear consensus. Yeah, could there be some sort of preliminary injunction. I'm out of my depth now as a non lawyer. Hey, a word from our friends at Prize Picks. Holy Crappings is the football action exciting, basketball moving towards the playoffs. And if you enjoy fantasy sports but don't want to like draft a team at the beginning of the year and just live with it, you can play fantasy sports every week with Prize Picks. Yeah, they now have early payouts. By the way, if your player gets off to a hot start, you might have the option to cash out those winnings before the game even finishes. That's something they can do on Prize Picks. One of the many reasons at school. Download the app today and it's super simple. All you do is pick more less on at least two player stat projections and go from there. You can your team quote unquote could be a basketball player and a football player or more players if you want. Depends how you want to go it, and there's all sorts of flexibility the way you want to play. It's easy to understand. Download the Prize Picks after day. Use the coat Armstrong to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That code again is arm Strong to get fifty bucks in lineups to play around with after you play just a five dollars lineup.
Speaker 1: Prize Picks. It's good to be right.
Speaker 2: I observed some high school basketball just last night, as my son plays the drums in the pep band thing, and the girls high school basketball and the boys high school basketball, and it's a different thing. I mean, with rare exceptions. Are you going to have a girl that could hang with the guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, and as I always go back to, having coached sports for years and years and years, including the fairly little kids, the speed and violence of the boys, and how much faster and more violent it is than the girls, emerges at a very young age, very young, certainly pre puberty, one hundred percent pre puberty. They have to bring in Serena Williams and let her say I'd losing straight sets to whoever she was talking about, a number one hundred and twenty five player or whatever was Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: We've got mail bag on the way.
Speaker 2: Lots of news today, stay with us. One of the questions of the day, what does help is on the way mean? Because that's what Trump truthed out yesterday to the people of Iran. Does that mean bombs dropping out of planes? Or does that mean will help get your internet going?
Speaker 1: Or I don't know what that means? Or just some good moral support. You get them right, Jack.
Speaker 2: Next hour, I hope to get to an email from a listener who's more angry at me than perhaps any listener has ever been. Into the history of the show. The topic matter will shock you.
Speaker 1: Okay, stay with us.
Speaker 2: Here's your freedom hating quote of the day, quoting dictators and.
Speaker 1: Cruel despots throughout history and how they view the world.
Speaker 2: It's kind of useful as the flip side of freedom. Finishing up our series of Vladimir Lenin, who said a lie told off enough becomes the truth, and give me just one generation of youth and I'll transform the whole world.
Speaker 1: Chilling this. It is, of.
Speaker 2: Course, much easier to shout abuse and howl than to attempt to relate, to explain that's true, boy, mailbag, sometimes.
Speaker 1: You get exasperated as a parent.
Speaker 2: You go with that because I said so, But Dad, you're just howling at me. I don't have time to explain. To do it right, Catam, I'll drop a SnO mailbag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. I love this from Adam. I think it'd be good for the Supreme Court to decide the sanctuary city legality before they decide the boys and girls sports thing. I could see looney tuned states like California being a trans sanctuary state.
Speaker 1: They already are.
Speaker 2: To fight against Trump's Preme Court. Maybe that's two tinfoil half, But years ago, sanctuary city for illegals would have been the same, right, crazy, Those are two things they should have dealt with years ago. Is there such thing as a sanctuary city? And what's the deal with the whole trans deal? So both of those things should have just been I don't know, some sort of They gotta have some sort of special.
Speaker 1: These are two big issues we gotta settle. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the Supreme Court's like, hey, Congress, can you deal with this crap?
Speaker 1: Please you do anything? Write some laws? Moving along?
Speaker 2: Your brilliant idea jack of wearing a bunch of T shirts at a presidential debate with Gavin Newsom that would merely have big pictures of the various cities of California that have gone to hell, and every question and every answer, you would just point to a picture of the squalor of California then peel it off to the next T shirt.
Speaker 1: Does that roughly describe your strategies?
Speaker 2: Yes, here's a picture of downtown modesto with almost people everywhere anyway, the fabulous Sean Wrights. So all I can think is the moderators asked the Republican candidate to not continue taking off his shirts, et cetera, and he could reply with total exasperation, it's a shirt.
Speaker 1: What do you do with the shirt? You put it on, you take it off, you moron.
Speaker 2: I hope I did an adequate imitation of last year's clip of the year.
Speaker 5: Drive That's why people do in their driveways more.
Speaker 2: I would have to work on my invitation of that guy to get it exactly right.
Speaker 1: That is fantastic.
Speaker 2: On the subject of Catangi Brown Jackson KBJ. KBJ is the final DEI hr boss Aaron Wrights. We're absolutely stuck with her for an entire generation. I now fully understand why scot disappointees must be brutally interrogated before getting the job.
Speaker 1: What a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Then this from Ryan in Houston, dear cold warrior, an old fancy jack. Two things can be true. One, we need need people to enforce immigration laws. Two, there are plenty of ice agents that I wouldn't want to have the power they have. You know, I read an incredibly persuasive piece by a very very serious commentator about the lack of professionalism, strategy, and tactics that ICE exhibited in Minnesota, which led to which certainly was a part of the violence. I saw a couple of clips on MSNBC. If they weren't taken out of context or misrepresented or something, they were highly troubling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's truth on both sides.
Speaker 2: We all need to ratchet everything down, calm the hell down, and be smart. Stop being angry and emotional and be smart. Let's see, we can't be putting people on the ground who are US citizens because they don't have their driver's license in their pocket, right right, I would agree, we don't want that in America. And then Ryan mentions he's starting a new Armstrong and Getty. Read it under Armstrong Getty no Space, Armstrong Getty no space.
Speaker 1: If you're into that sort of thing. Let's see, we don't really have time to squeeze that in.
Speaker 2: We'll squeeze a little more email later on, including the person who's murderously angry at me. The cause of the anger will shock you. So that's a Reddit thread, a new Reddit thread. You said, yes, sir, if I'm ever feeling too good about myself or too I don't know, self important, or something like that. I go to some of these things our Facebook page, our Reddit thread, or whatever, and listen to people criticize me and then bring me back to life. If you missed a segment, gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty