Speaker 1: First of all, you've changed ever since you got a tattoo. You're crying over celebrity sidings and restaurants. You are, I mean, I don't even feel like I know you anymore.
Speaker 2: Calm down with Aeron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Yeah oh yeah, oh yeah. Don't call it a comeback stage. Your name and your occupation. Hold the line, caller. We are holding no more. We are holding out.
Speaker 1: We were holding out for a great contract with iHeart. We have settled the dispute. Aaron's mom negotiated the contract. Yeah, Lamar's style and we're back everybody, and this air is longer than ever.
Speaker 2: I just came straight from the salon what's happening.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to be back by voice is horse from some shenanigans over the past.
Speaker 2: Weekend, but we got to fill the folks in.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to be back recording an episode with you, my love for the first time and what three since the Super Bowl seventy five years Yep, I'm so excited and thank you to every everybody who reached out. Dmd us and Chrissa was just in Kansas City this weekend and she said that a ton of people were mentioning to her like, when are you guys coming back? So happy that we are back, shout out to Courtney. Courtney was very concerned and we were coming back Courtney, yes not Courtney Cox, but equally is fun.
Speaker 2: She was excited.
Speaker 1: Her husband gave me a B twelve shot because well, my body needed it. But yeah, she was one of the wonderful individuals that was inquiring when we were coming back, and she said that Travis and Jason have been pacifying her in our absence.
Speaker 2: So those together, yeah, those two are on fire.
Speaker 1: But those are going to be our next guest on this podcast, because well why not.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Absence is over. Our contract is signed, sealed, delivered. Actually I don't even think it's signed, but you know, we're just active. I haven't signed it anyways, we are excited to be back. So yeah, the last time we were on here, we were both dragging ass, d a m over and tired.
Speaker 2: As we do today.
Speaker 1: Sure, so some things haven't changed, No, in the three months since we've been gone, But in an effort to organize the last three months, we'll go through some of our big headlines what we've been doing while we've been gone, and some things that we're looking forward to.
Speaker 2: So ladies and gentlemen, settle in, whether it's.
Speaker 1: With a cocktail, a cup of coffee, or just on a long car ride. Put that seatbelt on, and here we go. So, miss Andrews, three headlines, what you've been doing the past three months?
Speaker 2: Your first headline is what my first headline is.
Speaker 1: I'm obviously recording at our office here down the street from my house because my house is the money pit.
Speaker 2: Don't know if you're aware of that movie.
Speaker 1: If you've seen it, eighties movie Tom Hanks Shelley Long, a freaking classic and even more relatable when your roof is leaking from all areas because of that weather we got here in California that's still happening apparently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what is this? You said that pertly?
Speaker 1: We got a bathroom blown out downstairs, so yup, never good to blow out a bathroom. But we haven't coming from all angles. I got guys on my roof. They're taking off sun roofs, roofs, roofskyl I judge, yep, those two skylights in my bathroom. One morning, I was checking out. Maybe an ingrown on my arm pit and I looked up, looked my armpit, looked up and my sunlight has gone. And a man is, you know, fixing the leaks. And I was like, how are we doing good? Thing?
Speaker 2: Wasn't plucking anything, you know that I shouldn't be black like just a time at our house.
Speaker 1: My husband, you know, he just seems to be out of town away golfing when this is all happening.
Speaker 2: I'm holding it down, raising the roof.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful, you know, we are able to make the repairs on our house, but it is the fucking worst. And I'll say this today. Obviously I haven't cleaned up my language in three weeks or three months. I was in a rush to get to pilates, yes, trying to work out and take care of myself. In the off season. We had, you know, one of the guy's maintenance guy cars parked behind my car. So I'm trying to edge out between the car and the ladder. And as I do that, I smoke the road closed sign that was at the end of my driveway.
Speaker 2: Smoked it.
Speaker 1: Wait till Jared hears I was in his car, smoked it, got out, mfing everything inside.
Speaker 2: There's construction workers all around.
Speaker 1: When to pick up this metal like sign, you know, small road close, not small?
Speaker 2: And they also collapse on your fingers.
Speaker 1: Don't know if I need a tetanus shot because it was squeezing both fingers.
Speaker 2: I'm screaming on our road here in the South Bay. Ow ow, I can't get it off.
Speaker 1: None of these guys jumped down to help me, like Superman, Spider Man, any of the things.
Speaker 2: Just watch me.
Speaker 1: Thought I was going to lose a finger, crying. Finally, you know, got it out, looking at myself the whole time in plate's going Is this a tetnis shot?
Speaker 2: Is it tetanus, tetna, tetris, tetras put these pieces together.
Speaker 1: If I get a lockjaw, the world will be happy, but I won't. So there's that. That's what's going on in my neck of the wood. What's going on in yours? I have a Lockshaw story from high school, not involving me, but involving a friend of mine from high school that is so frickin' funny it's not appropriate, but I'll obviously say it on a later episode. The story's unbelievable and involves being underage, her lying and emergency rooms we'll leave that right there.
Speaker 2: That's not on her story to tell, but I'll tell it anyways.
Speaker 1: If any of our viewers or listeners know if we still have any when you need one of these shots, if they could reach out DMS let us know, I'll give updates throughout the night. Well, I'll tell you that I know my dog's Raby shots are updated because Daisy bit one of the workers that I had up in the lake House and he was so lovely and thank god he didn't sue me. I mean, that's was signed, dealed, and delivered with pending uproofle. I still haven't gotten that docu sign fact. But anyways, but no, home repairs are the worst. They always think you've had your PHILM that they take twice as long they're twice is expensive. My floor is still ripped up from the water damage on that situation, but again whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not one of my headlines, although I go on and on with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, first headline is Ruby Ranch much anticipated purchase of a random property that I have had like wanting to do ever since I watched the first episode of Yellowstone. I have alluded to this on the podcast prior to us going dormant for a little while, but it finally happened. I finally made it to this property, and everyone thinks I'm crazy, including you. Whenever I have purchased a property, I don't always see it before I purchase it. I just like, buy my rails, trust my real estate agent, trust the pictures online, and get an inspection. And everyone's like, what do you mean you've never been there before. I'm like, it's fine, I'll see it eventually. So I finally made it to this ranch. It's seventy five acres. It is so random. I am bus really Hillbilly's out there in the middle of the woods.
Speaker 2: But I love it so much. And it was such a frickin production.
Speaker 1: I almost didn't think that I was because all the weather that happened, it was delayed, so.
Speaker 2: Basically I closed escro on this place.
Speaker 1: What how long have you been hearing me talk about this since like October November of last year and just got up to the damn place in May, like, hello, been a minute, So how long you How long was it between October and November, December, January, February, March April almost eight months?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: And you got your first call of shit was going down when kind of when So first called me crying was I was crying not over the roadside, but the road was closed to get to my house for eight months because of the weather in that situation, So I'm all excited.
Speaker 2: I finally like think I'm going to be able to go see this place.
Speaker 1: This is right after the Super Bowl, because I'm like, Okay, once the season's over, I can get up there.
Speaker 2: Get a call.
Speaker 1: There is six figures worth of damage from all of the rain stuff that's not covered by insurance, which, by the way, insurance is a real racket. I'm the gal who checks off everything. I'm like, yes, I'll take tornado insurance, any hurricane insurance or even fucking hurricanes in this state. But I am the girl buying all of the insurance. And then of course I get this from the insurance guy, ooh yeah no, that's not covered. Is making these rules, thank you, and it's never the thing I need. So anyways, I have to incur all of this costs. This is why I have to have ten jobs, and this is why we signed the contract, because I had to get back to work.
Speaker 2: I'm broke. I have no money. For the draft, for dinner tonight.
Speaker 1: For tonight, I'm going to And there's nothing worse than having to spend money on shit that's not even stuff. You're gonna see broken pipes, like your roof.
Speaker 2: You what are're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Invite me over and be like, hey, Santa Claus, look at the new roof we got. It's not sexy. You don't want to spend money on that stuff. So anyways, woe is me? Finally get up to this ranch, put a shit ton of money into things that I needed to fix that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Want to have to fix.
Speaker 1: But the great news is that I didn't think I was going to be able to keep these animals, because what am I doing with cows? So when I bought the property and I inherited cows, which by the way, they're not cows, I found out I had to google cows are female and steer our male, And I was like, well, what's the difference between like a bowl and a steer. One's been snipped, one hasn't, so a bowl like still has their balls.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I'm a rancher and I'm working on my glossary of terminology. So Anyways, I have steer, i have a pig, I have chickens. I'm about to get a peacock because there's snakes up there, and apparently peacocks like drive away snakes.
Speaker 2: It's your whole funny farm of things. Yep.
Speaker 1: Hm oh yeah, so that's my number one headline, Ruby Ranch. I named it Ruby Ranch because of my affinity for the Wizard of Oz and like have all these like different cheesy little themes to go along with it. So more on that as I continue to spend time up there. But as you know, and she's Eron's heard me and Osium talk about this place because I feel like it was one of those things that I said to Steve. I was like, imagine buying a new car and then you don't get to drive the car for eight months. But then when you finally get the car, someone hits it and it's totaled, and so now you have to wait to repair the car.
Speaker 2: So this has.
Speaker 1: Been dominating the last three months of my life and it's so fun and it's so random.
Speaker 2: But yeah, TBD on how it all turns out.
Speaker 1: Ryan, our producer, we got to keep him in the contract negotiations. Yes, thank god, he asked, what about Larry the pig? Is he still around?
Speaker 2: Wait? Where's your chat this? I mean I don't even know how to work our thing anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, new contract? Who is It's over on this side? But yeah, is Larry still around your chat shot? But is the pig still there? Technology? That part still isn't part of my areas of expertise. Larry the pig is still around, And this is not just a pick, This is a hog.
Speaker 2: This thing probably weighs six hundred pounds. What you do with him? Feed him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is he just there for like decorations? Part of the funny farm? I know nothing? I sound like total asshole. I know no, no, no about a farm. I don't know anything about a farm either, But thank god I had the sweet woman Tony who runs the ranch when I'm not around, but were there and he was part of.
Speaker 2: Like her kid's four age project.
Speaker 1: It was like something that they do, and so then he was like this little baby pig and he just kept growing and now he's so cute. I also have four dogs now that live up there because it kep the bears away. I mean, look, I got a lot happening up there. I don't know what I'm doing, but it's a good time. So yes, Ryan Larry, where are you in terms of the repair with the weather?
Speaker 2: Where is that? So? I wrote a.
Speaker 1: Damn check and got all the crap fis that I didn't want to have to do, like your roof. But yeah, so that's what's going on over there. The inside's all redne but I need to redo the kitchen in the bathrooms and now I just then broke, so I need to wait for more money to come in.
Speaker 2: Hire me, swipe up and Athletic Greens? Are you available for comics?
Speaker 1: Enough about that? Okay, so that's my first headline. What's your second head ones? In our absence?
Speaker 2: What have you been doing? When I told you this?
Speaker 1: You lost your mind and also said I'm so pissed we don't have the podcast going right now. To quote pretty Woman, I got a dress, a cocktail one.
Speaker 2: I got a tattoo, a bad one.
Speaker 1: This girl doesn't even have her ears double piers, and she says to me at dinner one night, I got a tattoo.
Speaker 2: The fuck?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, okay, explain the whole story, because I don't know if you still understand what the tattoos all about I don't. All I know is why is Wally's always involved.
Speaker 2: Wally's is the best and it's always involved.
Speaker 1: All right, Long story short, We've been gone for three months, this thing all the time.
Speaker 2: This is our show. We got a contract, this is the stuff they wanted.
Speaker 1: My best friend, one of my best friends, got traded from the Los Angeles Kings and it was a real shocker in the ballroom.
Speaker 2: Shocked to the system, just shocked. My heart shot through the hut. And then yea, too late, We're too late, but three months off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Jackie Quick, Jonathan Quick, we're traded. And that was a tough night. So everybody was, you know, like I said, can I say shock again? There it is when you see this word drink. So they get traded. We're all really upset, and we all go out one night and we kind of just have well a time and you know, drinking away our sorrows and our sadness. And you know, now the Vegas Nights, which Jonathan plays for, are in the Stanley Cup final, so it almost laughing now, but yeah, I am at myself forgetting this.
Speaker 2: Actually, so we go and we yes, this is the joke.
Speaker 1: We go half a time, and we're just talking about how we're bummed and everything's changing in our life and we're not going to be together anymore.
Speaker 2: YadA, YadA, YadA. That leads to.
Speaker 1: Because you guys wanted to because Jonathan and Jared played how many years together?
Speaker 2: How many years were they.
Speaker 1: I should know that A long time, A lot of time. Yeah, it wasn't like yeah, so yeah, this wasn't yeah. So they've been teammates as long as Jarrett was in La So and you know, Quickie is pretty much everything about this La King's franchise. You went to Stanley Cups con smythe like just the heart and soul of the team.
Speaker 2: So AnyWho, it wasn't an.
Speaker 1: Easy pill to swallow, but so we go out, we have cocktails.
Speaker 2: No decisions, No good decisions.
Speaker 1: Are made when you are overserved, and we were and when the Quicks were traded the next day. This is one of the cool things that we do in hockey, especially with our group, and I love it so much everyone. It's almost like, and it's not funny, it's almost like a death. Everybody goes to their house. You don't care what time it is. They just woke up, they got their Jammi's on. You order donuts, you order drinks. The boys are all on one side, the girls are all on the other, and it's just kind of like we hang all day at their house. They have eight thousand things to do, but we're there and we're there to say we love you and we're.
Speaker 2: Here for you. You figure it out.
Speaker 1: So we did that, and right the day after and as we're sitting there, everybody's given a toast. We're all given a toast, and one of the toasts that was given was to this and better, and we were like, God, that's a good one. That's a great toast. So as we're sitting there a couple days later, over served at Wally's, we're like, let's get a tattoo again. Chris has said it. I don't have my ears double pierced. I am the biggest wait for it, square out there. I'm a loser. I'm a square.
Speaker 2: I don't really know. You've gotten wilder. But you take your time.
Speaker 1: You're not impulsive, like you like your gal over here, you know what I mean, Like they're just not like WHOA, what are we doing? You're very methodical and you take your time, and that is something I should do, but in this particular case, I too was stunned.
Speaker 2: So we decide.
Speaker 1: The girls all got a tattoo when I was out of town a couple of the girls, and the tattoo that they got was I had said to them one day when one of our friends was freaking out, be where your feet are a Nick Saban quote. I love it so much, so they all got drunk without me one night and got a pin like those pin like I'll throw, I'll put a pin on my location.
Speaker 2: They all got a pin.
Speaker 1: Drop a pin for those of you that know what it means, right, And I can't even figure out when you do drop a pin. It doesn't help me know where you are. I can't figure it out. Guy asked me to drop a pin one time. I said, no idea what that means, and he's like Jesus, And I was like, well, this is why I shouldn't be randomly hooking up with you. I don't even know how to drop a pin. I don't know what location you're at. I'll end up at the wrong location. This is a bad idea. Delete this, this is how crimes happened.
Speaker 2: Drop it while.
Speaker 1: So I get pissed that they did this tattoo without me, and they're like, you should get it. No, no, no, I'm making so much sense and abriated, so I'm like, let's get a new one. So they decide we'll get this and we'll wait for another girlfriend, part of our group, and then when she comes back, we'll get better. So this and better. It made a ton of sense. When you're overserved.
Speaker 2: We roll up to.
Speaker 1: A tattoo parlor. I've never had one before. I don't remember much. I'm sitting there, don't know you didn't even know.
Speaker 2: Which place it was.
Speaker 1: That's surprising because even I with my random ass tattoos and like just crossing out people's names as I break up with them whatever, I'm like, this, you don't even know which place you got a tattoo, and you might need a tetn a shot from that needle if.
Speaker 2: You don't know what.
Speaker 1: Next morning, I woke up and was having so many regrets, so as people do for what did I do? I can't believe this. It's bleeding? Should it be bleeding? I turned into such a swear. I'm like, do we think they cleaned the needles? My girlfriends are like, I can imagine you're so stupid.
Speaker 2: I got home.
Speaker 1: You would have thought I committed a crime. My husband disappointed in me?
Speaker 2: Tell me that. Yeah, stop, what do you say? I came home, he's in bed, pass out. How is the night? Fine? Rolled over the next morning? How to go? I got a tattoo? You did not? I did?
Speaker 1: Babe?
Speaker 2: You I did. I can hear it. I hear the babe.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'll get it removed. I'll totally pay to get it removed. It was a stupid decision. I'm really sad about Jackie getting traded. I'm so sorry. He was like, it was like I robbed a s doort. Wait, so what was the disappointment? Because he didn't think you were going.
Speaker 2: To get one. He didn't like what you got or you didn't like talk to him about it because he's not excited, like the decision mission, like on anything. He's not like that. So that's what I mean, Like, what what? What was his disappointment?
Speaker 1: I just like, don't be making decisions like that when you're overserved, like you know, and I get it because I was disappointed in myself, and then god, then God, we don't change resumes. I mean, you would be at crawl in a hole and never come out if you had my decisions in life. Jesus, this is said about a tattoo that just looks like a sharpie, like a drop of a pen drop the pen and the pin and the mic.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, what does it mean?
Speaker 1: And they're like, it means this, or any time you got to say the word this, I know this. And everybody's like this is so stupid, Like I didn't ask you what this means.
Speaker 2: And you're like, I don't really know, and I'm like, well.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that actually is a bad reason to but I can't judge you on your tattoos. My agent made a great comment about it because it went to lunch with them and a couple of days after and he's like, I've always told my friends or my coworkers or my kids, like, if you want to get it done, wait like a whole year, or maybe even wait a few dates. If you're still obsessed with it, then get it done a whole year.
Speaker 2: We don't have time for that. We're going to keep it moving.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is, you know, write a passage for you to just revert back to your rebellious ways that you didn't have when you were sixteen or eighteen or in my particular case, thirty eight. People are looking at me like I got a third eye. They're like, you got a tattoo. They're not looking at you, they're looking at me. Yeah, you were not the person. You were not on the Bingo card for tattoo and a word that you're just still confused by.
Speaker 2: Good headline though, sis good and mine. Next headline for yours, truly is no off season.
Speaker 1: I love when people say to me, are you enjoying your off season? I'm like, you know, there isn't an off season, and that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing. We're busy, we got things to do. We're paying for roofs, We're paying for Larry's pig food. We get it.
Speaker 1: But I, you and I say this regularly, like whenever we're on the phone every other day to each other, like season's here.
Speaker 2: Summer's over, summer's over.
Speaker 1: We haven't taken any trips with our U sleep group that we took like ten last year together. We miss the Stafford's. We have not taken You and I haven't done like the girls trip. We've done some dinners and like some things like that here and there, but we haven't done that, and I don't know where the time goes.
Speaker 2: It's like all of a sudden, obviously you have so much, so many.
Speaker 1: Things happening with businesses and life. But I'm like, there's no off season. And that's my sad headline is that when is like it's June whatever, it is fifth glo, beginning of June, and even like yeah, true June gloom. Anyone living in California, Like, what is this? What's happening here? That's the other thing too, I need a tant I'm red.
Speaker 2: You've got a bullet hole in your car?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is a head Well, there's no off season because I got to go to the repair shop today.
Speaker 2: I came in the city. Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was not a drive by. Well, I mean somebody drove by and shot up the car. So I mean, my god's not funny.
Speaker 2: No, it's not funny.
Speaker 1: It's not funny when I have to get go drop this car off tomorrow before I get on another airplane to go work the Belmont Sakes, which I need to do my research on because it's the first time I've ever been asked to work a horse race.
Speaker 2: So again, no off season. Back to the ponies.
Speaker 1: But Fox knows my affinity for gambling and horses, so I am looking forward to that. But I got back from Kansas City, got home and my whole driver's side window is shattered. Don't know how it happened. Probably should check the cameras. I know I need to check the cameras.
Speaker 2: Very che cameras.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no off season for us, and yeah, I feel like when people say that to me, I'm like, no, there isn't one.
Speaker 2: But I mean we had. We did go to Vegas with Fox. That was fun, such a great time in Vegas.
Speaker 1: We inside the David Blaine Our Fox is incredible for a lot of different reasons, but the fact that our employers just takes how what is there twenty five of us or whatever from the different pregame shows and from your crew and lets us just let it rip in Vegas amazing dinners, get to hang out with our friends.
Speaker 2: We had a time to take.
Speaker 1: Quila tasting, tequila tasting, and then we went to the David Blaine Show classic. Here's the story of the no off season, but still so fun. Rob Gronkowski in true Rob Gronkowski fashion. David Blaine incredible illusionists, magician.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: He does all of these amazing tricks and different performances.
Speaker 2: He saves.
Speaker 1: The very last one is everyone had a deck of cards. What was that auditorium? Maybe like fifteen thousand people. Maybe maybe I'm over exaggerating that, but like a big audience of people, and everyone had a deck of cards on their seat.
Speaker 2: He's the last trick of the night.
Speaker 1: He said, all right, take the deck of cards out, mix them up, do whatever, move the top to the bottom, shuffle them, do whatever you want. There's no rhyme or reason. He doesn't say, like take five and move it to the bottom. No, this is just completely random shuffling. He then calls a kid up from the audience and he's like, okay, pick a card, any card. The kid pulls out the card. He then says to all of us, okay, tick, because we had to put like one card underneath our like leg or whatever on our seat. He goes, okay, everyone pull out that card that you had tucked underneath your leg, and everyone pulls up the exact same card that the kid from the audience had picked everyone.
Speaker 2: He was like, yeah, dumbfounded. He was like this is crazy. Everyone's like there's no way, Like what a crazy trick.
Speaker 1: Cut to Rob Gronkowski, he goes, I don't have the Three of Herds.
Speaker 2: I got the Jack of Clubs.
Speaker 1: The entire place has the same card except Rob Gronkowski. Of course, of course, somehow you don't have the card. But that was a fun trip.
Speaker 2: It was so great. It was so much fun. We had a great time. All Right, I have a headline and we have not discussed this yet.
Speaker 1: I quickly said it to you, and you looked over at me yesterday, and I'm so excited to tell you.
Speaker 2: Tell me so.
Speaker 1: You know, we live in California. We see a lot of famous people. We get to be around a lot of famous people with our jobs. It's great. We went to dinner on Friday night. I had a girlfriend in town. I took her to dinner and had a nice time sitting there at dinner, I look over and all of a sudden, I couldn't control myself.
Speaker 2: I said, oh my god, Jennifer Anderson is sitting right next to us. Rachel Grain, this bitch.
Speaker 1: You guys shoes to dinner unicorn, so she's like seeing a real life unicorn. The last time Aaron went to dinner, she sees George Clooney and a mall. I go to dinner and I barely see the waiter. I can't get this guy to bring me a drink menu. And she's running into celebrities every time we turn Aroun, I don't think I've seen a celebrity ever out to dinner, and now two for two at this place that you go to. I mean, I'm just going to start posting up there. But okay, so what was she wearing? Because then you started wearing trousers after you saw a mall. Yes, last time Aaron went to dinner at the same place, she then changed her entire wardrobe and we went and met for each each other for a Sunday brunch, and she showed up like she was going to a job interview. She's like, look at these trousers. A mall's wearing trousers, So I'm wearing trousers.
Speaker 2: So what was Jennifer Anison wearing? So let me just tell you quickly the whole story. I couldn't contain it.
Speaker 1: I looked at my girlfriend's right away, and I said, Jennifer, Andison is right next to us, and they're like, no, she's not. She had to all look at the same time like she is. Yeah, she was far enough not to see us. I started crying. I started showing up in my eyes. It's like seeing a goddamn unicorn.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Anison.
Speaker 1: I grabbed my phone immediately, not to take a photo, but Jarrett also loves her. What guy doesn't? And I said, Jennifer Anison's here. He was so excited. Instead of writing shut up, he wrote shit up. No, First of all, you're change ever since you got a tattoo. You're crying over celebrity sidings and restaurants. You are I mean, I don't even know feel like I know you anymore. Wait, so what tell? So you looked over what happened? I couldn't really see her, saw the hair was down, knew the pro shoe, all the things I couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: I didn't stare.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to be those people. I was just so excited. So no offense. You're missing, you're leaving, You're leaving out details. Is the restaurant full? Like other people looking at her like past? Okay, I couldn't tell I was trying to she in a booth. Is she's sitting in the sea. I need details. My god, you're not giving me any. Yeah. Okay, So I'm over on this side. My two girlfriends are over on the other. I can see her. She's behind like a little wooden area, so she's not exposed, which is great of the restaurant to do that, right, She's kind of tucked away in a little nook area. Perfect, But it's a crying so I look. I'm like, Wow, I don't want to look again. It's just I don't want to buger. I'm so excited. No offense to my two girlfriends I'm having dinner with. After that, I didn't hear a word they were saying, because then I was plodding in my head.
Speaker 2: When she walks by, Am I saying something? What do I think she's wearing? Who is she with? What is she eating? What is she drinking? What's happening? Couldn't hear a frickin' thing they were saying the whole time?
Speaker 1: They get up. I see one person get up. I didn't know if it was a bathroom stitch. I didn't know if they were coming back. They were leaving. They were exiting the room.
Speaker 2: This was it.
Speaker 1: We all know my uncoolness with Jason sideikis how I basically crapped down my leg when I talked to him. I was dying to ask you if he asked about me this weekend.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 1: That's fine. You know who else isn't asking about me? Jennifer Aniston?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because this is what happened. I didn't crap down my leg. I was calm, I was cool. She got up. I was like, oh my god, oh my god. I was like, I'm just gonna tell her I love her whatever. I don't care. I'm just gonna be like, I love you so much like and I have a tattoo of her. And this is what it is? What's your tattoo? This?
Speaker 2: What's this? This? It is what it is?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Jen? It's the Can I call you? Jen? This says I can.
Speaker 1: She got up, she was starting to walk over. Her friends walked past us. The table next to me with two women said to her, no, they got in before you. You're so great, you are so beautiful in person. Then you know what she did. She put her arm around the girl that said it. And I will quote friends and Monica Geller when they lost their apartment, and I said.
Speaker 2: No, I wanted to be the girl. I wanted to say it, me, me, me, so I stocked. I didn't say it. I let her go. I didn't want to. I didn't want to be like, well, I love you too, Yeah, I'm that little right here love you. I let her go. I let her walk away.
Speaker 1: The one time in my life I'll ever see the unicorn. I let her walk away. Black blazer, baggy jeans, heels, fantastic.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't done there. After she left and I gave it some time.
Speaker 1: The girls at the other table got up and I said, well, was she wearing underneath that blazer? Stop kat a sure, arm around you? And do you know what she smelled like? Yeah, Aaron's big on smells. No comment on what she smelled like. I was thinking, like a fig smell something great. They said she was wearing a black T shirt underneath the blazer.
Speaker 2: I freaking love that. I dig her for that. That's just more of the real ones. Man.
Speaker 1: While we're sitting here and reading about this girl injecting her ass and this girl injecting this, and she doesn't It's like she's a freaking real one. I read something today where she was going a little gray on ig and people were applauding her. Jennifer Aniston, I love you. I wanted to tell you I love you. I'll say it here, say it with my chest. I'm gonna say one more thing about a black T shirt and then I'll be done. I appreciate this is just how she rolls when I'm sitting you know, what the hell am I gonna wear? What?
Speaker 2: Just crush that.
Speaker 1: I sent you a picture the other day of my new fave couple that I'm obsessed with.
Speaker 2: They are my thing.
Speaker 1: We got a chance to, along with a Fox and Family kind of situation, spend some time with our new coworker, Derek Jeter in New York. A dream a time. A guy that sits there and talks about his wife and his kids so much is number one in my book. They were at the Miami Heat game and I sent you a picture of it. Uh huh, you look great? Who's in a button down?
Speaker 2: He looked great?
Speaker 1: His wife, Goddess Hannah Davis, Hannah Jeter, whatever she's calling herself.
Speaker 2: I don't even care.
Speaker 1: She's sitting there, black T shirt, high tops jeans and a tequila water soda in her hand, effortless.
Speaker 2: I'm done, and I will say this.
Speaker 1: He was probably like, okay, enough already with how great you think my wife is?
Speaker 2: But I had to say this.
Speaker 1: Because in our great business, we have come across various people that we know are not as great as you want them to be. And this and that Hannah and Jennifer Aniston are two examples of women that I've been lucky enough to interview, couldn't be nicer, exactly what you want them to be, make you feel like you know, like you've.
Speaker 2: Known them for years. Hannah didn't show up with like a published and she didn't sh with anyone.
Speaker 1: She like showed up by herself, like probably drove herself to the studio as sweet as can be. And Jennifer, what a time, And she's just been Can you imagine going through all of that bullshit that she had to go through with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and have you? She still splashed all over every magazine all the time, and like, try to keep it real and normal.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: Good to be so honest recently about her fertility, which I yeah dig and I love her for that. I like bawled my biys out when I read that, woofies. Well, I'm going to tell you right now in my last one, because then we have to wrap it up because my heart told us we only have thirty five minutes. That's part of the new content contract gets over my last one as my sweet boyfriend, I hear him the reason Daisy just barked just because I hear Steve bringing up the garbage cans. My last one was happy relationship, life changing is my headline because for once in my life, in my off season, there's no drama, there's no chaos, there's no like me emotionally being just exhausted and tired and physically like drained from the nonsense that's in my household.
Speaker 2: And so I feel like I am just.
Speaker 1: Overall like this happier, better person because I don't have a terrible partner. So he was just bringing up the garbage cans. That's what a great guy he is right now as Daisy's barking. But yeah, that's my last This stuff we wanted to hear. This is the stuff that dreams are made of. And for all the ones I've crossed out on my body, with other names of tattoos and terrible people. I don't have enough time for all of my terrible people. We're all a time call my lawyer. But yeah, I'm just it's one of.
Speaker 3: Those things to send it in Jerome and send it to Daryl, which, by the way, we didn't even get into the Scandi all thing because I'm not someone like I'm always like ten hundred years late to a scandal and these reality shows things.
Speaker 1: I all in on this situation. Still all in is my name, as arianas anyways, So we are all out of time, but we have missed you guys. Thank you so so much for being patient with us and actually wanting to listen and hear from us again. So we're back in full force. And let's just say this as our last little teaser. Things are about to get real good on this podcast. We have so much more to discuss. These are just the few headlines that we can catch you guys up on. But we love you and I've missed chatting with you every week, my love. Yes, you know how much we care about this podcast. So excited to keep it going and have a new chapter. Pregame is back next week, you guys, so keep sending in your questions. We'll get to them, we'll answer them. That'll be on Monday. Of course, we are a big show. We take big show, big put out there on Thursdays. But yeah, I do want to get into vander Pump Rules next week. Reunion Part three is this week dialed in even Jared Stole very dialed in.
Speaker 2: Taken to heart what she says, he doesn't even know these people. Here's my last thing.
Speaker 1: Kathy Sedakis dream of all dreams, Jason's mom. Over the weekend, she goes to watch What Happened Live on the regular, She just sits in the audience. She has set a dream. She is so dialed it. All she wanted to talk about was Raquel and all the nonsense, not to be confused with Rachel Green. And we love you guys, and thank you, thank you, thank you for your questions. We have them all and they're really good questions. So if we haven't, we.
Speaker 2: Haven't answered on this episode, but we will get to them. Thank you for sending them in. Keep sending them in.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 2: Bye. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.